时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended from the moment | 自进入这个星系起 |
[00:03] | it entered the star system. | 命运号就做好了这样的准备 |
[00:04] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会了 |
[00:08] | Are we done? | 玩完了吧 |
[00:09] | We’ll never be done. | 永远没完 |
[00:11] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他丢在那个星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
[00:14] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们安全了 |
[00:16] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 你们为什么把我们的人关起来 |
[00:22] | We’re not safe, are we? | 我们还不安全 对吧 |
[00:23] | – They’re coming! – Who’s coming? | -他们来了 -谁来了 |
[00:25] | Lucian Alliance. They’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is going to end if we wait. | 我们再等的话 就只有这么一种结局 |
[00:29] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我不会交出这艘船的 |
[00:31] | We need to kill them all. | 我们要把他们杀的片甲不留 |
[00:33] | Everyone except the doctors. | 除医生外的所有人 |
[00:34] | And Lieutenant Johansen. | 还有约翰森中尉 |
[00:36] | Remember that planet we stopped at? | 还记得我们曾停留过的那个星球吗 |
[00:38] | They have my baby. | 他们夺走了我的孩子 |
[00:39] | You have no idea what it’s like | 你根本不知道记起那些 |
[00:41] | to remember things you’ve done that… | 你曾做过的事是什么感觉 |
[00:43] | You weren’t yourself. | 那不是你 |
[00:45] | Riley is not going to make it, sir. | 长官 莱利恐怕是不行了 |
[00:50] | You found the keys to controlling all of Destiny’s systems. | 你找到了控制命运号全部系统的关键 |
[00:53] | And you’re not going to tell anyone, are you? | 但是你不打算告诉任何人 对吗 |
[00:56] | There’s an object out there. | 有个东西在外面 |
[00:58] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
[00:59] | We’re not sure, but we’re about to find out. | 还不确定 不过我们马上就知道了 |
[01:01] | We’re headed straight for it. | 我们正径直朝它驶去 |
[01:20] | Do we know what it is? | 查清楚是什么了吗 |
[01:22] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:25] | Brody. | 布罗迪 |
[01:30] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[01:31] | Ready weapons. | 准备好武器 |
[01:34] | I don’t think that’ll be necessary. | 我觉得不需要武器 |
[01:43] | It’s a ship. | 是一艘飞船 |
[01:44] | It looks like Destiny. | 看起来很像命运号 |
[01:47] | It’s got to be of ancient design. | 一定也是古人的设计 |
[01:51] | Colonel, this is Brody. | 上校 我是布罗迪 |
[01:52] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[01:53] | We’re not slowing down. | 我们没有减速 |
[01:54] | We’re on a collision course. | 这样下去就会相撞 |
[02:03] | Ready main weapon. | 主火力准备 |
[02:13] | We’re going to hit it. | 我们会和它相撞的 |
[02:14] | No, no, we’re not going to hit it. | 不 不 撞不到 |
[02:16] | We’re going to dock with it. | 我们会与它对接 |
[02:53] | You got any more predictions? | 你还有什么预言 |
[02:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[02:55] | I suspect that, very shortly, | 我猜 你马上 |
[02:57] | you’ll be assembling a team to send over there. | 就会派一支小队过去 |
[03:30] | How did you know we were going to dock? | 你怎么知道飞船会对接 |
[03:32] | Call it a hunch. | 预感而已 |
[03:36] | Given the second ship’s similarity in design, | 那艘飞船的设计和这艘很相似 |
[03:39] | our calculated approach, | 我们的计算结果也很接近 |
[03:41] | well, I thought it was rather obvious, really. | 我觉得这很明显了 |
[03:44] | So, what’s happening here? | 那现在怎么样了 |
[03:46] | Destiny is exchanging data with the seed ship. | 命运号正与星门船交换数据 |
[03:49] | One of many traveling well ahead of Destiny, | 在命运号前面的一搜星门船 |
[03:52] | seeding planets with Stargates, gathering information. | 通过安置星门星球来收集信息 |
[03:55] | This one obviously experienced some sort of system failure, | 这艘明显是经历过多次系统故障之后 |
[03:58] | allowing us to catch up with it. | 被我们追上了 |
[03:59] | What kind of data? | 这是什么数据 |
[04:00] | Difficult to say at the moment. | 此刻还很难说 |
[04:02] | It may take a while to translate. | 大概还需要点时间翻译 |
[04:03] | Well, then, you’d better get started. | 那最好现在就开始 |
[04:05] | There’s plenty of time for that later. | 以后我们有的是时间翻译 |
[04:06] | For now, | 现在 |
[04:08] | this is a fantastic opportunity, | 是一个绝佳的机会 |
[04:10] | and I want to explore it. | 我想去里面探测下 |
[04:11] | No, I’m sure you do, but I need you here. | 不行 我知道你很想去 但是不行 |
[04:13] | I need to know what kind of information we’re receiving. | 我需要知道我们收到的是什么信息 |
[04:17] | No countdown clock. | 没有倒计时 |
[04:20] | Yeah, I figure Destiny’s going to | 是的 我认为命运号 |
[04:21] | give us as long as it takes. | 打算接收全部信息 |
[04:22] | And how long is that? | 需要多久 |
[04:23] | Given the amount of data and the rate of transfer, | 通过接收数据数量和传输速度 |
[04:26] | I’d guess at least two hours. | 我猜至少要两个小时 |
[04:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | Brody, Volker, you are on the away team. | 布罗迪 沃克 你们俩随小队过去 |
[04:31] | You have two hours. | 有两个小时的时间 |
[04:32] | Make it quick. | 快去快回 |
[04:35] | With all due respect to Brody and Volker… | 布罗迪和沃克 请恕我直言 |
[04:37] | They’ll be fine. Call it a hunch. | 他们俩会没事的 这也是预感 |
[04:45] | Camile. | 卡米尔 |
[04:49] | I thought you were being debriefed. | 我以为你在汇报情况 |
[04:51] | Home-world command can wait. | 基地指挥部可以放一放 |
[04:52] | What’s going on with this seed ship? | 星门船怎么样了 |
[04:55] | Some sort of data transfer’s been initiated. | 正在进行数据传送 |
[04:58] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[04:59] | Colonel Young is sending a team over to investigate. | 杨上校派了一支队伍去检查 |
[05:04] | David… | 大卫 |
[05:17] | All right, Colonel, we are good to go. | 好了 上校 我们已经可以出发 |
[05:19] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[05:30] | Heading in. | 正在进入 |
[05:37] | Okay, we are at the airlock. | 我们到达气闸了 |
[05:39] | Life support is active over there, | 那边的维生系统也正常 |
[05:42] | so you have a go. | 你们可以继续前进 |
[05:43] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:37] | That ship’s older than Destiny | 这船比命运号要旧一点 |
[06:39] | and could be in pretty bad shape. | 船体损坏可能会很严重 |
[06:40] | Proceed with caution, Lieutenant. | 中尉 前进的时候小心点 |
[06:42] | Yes, sir. | 收到 |
[07:02] | It’s incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[07:05] | Okay, maybe not as incredible as | 或许没有探索星门船 |
[07:08] | checking out a seed ship, | 那么不可思议 |
[07:10] | but, still, pretty damned incredible. | 但也是非常不可思议的 |
[07:13] | There’s no telling what kind of information | 这没有说我们正在 |
[07:14] | we’re getting here. | 接收哪种信息 |
[07:15] | It could be anything, | 这信息可能是 |
[07:16] | from ancient history | 记录了命运号使命的 |
[07:18] | to details of the Destiny’s mission… | 详细古代历史 |
[07:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[07:22] | The bathroom. Is that all right? | 洗手间 行吗 |
[07:27] | Hey. T.J. | 喂 T.J. |
[07:29] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[07:31] | Oh, God, | 天哪 |
[07:33] | I was supposed to meet you in the infirmary, wasn’t I? | 我本该跟你在医务室见面 对吧 |
[07:35] | About 20 minutes ago. | 大概在二十分钟之前 |
[07:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:39] | Are you… okay? | 你 没事吧 |
[07:41] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[07:43] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[07:45] | After everything that’s happened to you… | 在你经历了那些事情之后 |
[07:48] | Let’s not do this here, okay? | 我们还是不要谈这个了 行吗 |
[07:49] | Okay, but… look, you really should talk to someone. | 好的 但是 你真的需要找个人聊聊 |
[07:54] | And I’m not saying that it has to be me. | 我没说你非要跟我聊 |
[07:57] | If there’s someone else | 如果有别的 |
[07:59] | you’d feel more comfortable confiding in… | 你觉得合适可以信任的人 |
[08:00] | It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[08:02] | Then why aren’t you… | 那你为什么不 |
[08:03] | Because there’s nothing to talk about, Chloe. | 克洛伊 因为这没什么可说的 |
[08:08] | Look, I lost my baby. | 听着 我没有了孩子 |
[08:11] | And now maybe she’s in a better place. | 现在她也许在更好的地方 |
[08:17] | And maybe it’s for the best. | 又或许是对她来讲最好的地方 |
[08:19] | You can’t mean that. | 你不能这么说 |
[08:23] | Let’s go to the infirmary and | 我们去医务室 |
[08:24] | I’ll take a look at your leg wound. | 检查下你的腿伤吧 |
[08:26] | There is no leg wound. | 腿伤没有了 |
[08:28] | That’s what I was coming by to tell you. | 我找你就是要跟你说这个 |
[08:31] | It’s almost completely healed. | 基本已经愈合了 |
[08:33] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[08:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:09] | We’d cover a lot more ground if we split up. | 如果分头行动的话我们能检查更多区域 |
[09:12] | You heard the Colonel. | 你听到上校的命令了 |
[09:13] | Proceed with caution. | 小心为上 |
[09:14] | We are not splitting up. | 大家不要分开 |
[09:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | Then let’s at least turn the kino on search mode. | 那我们起码得把基诺调至搜索模式吧 |
[09:21] | Yeah, knock yourself out. | 好 请便 |
[09:38] | A fascinating bit of information. | 多神奇的信息 |
[09:42] | Of course you know what this means. | 你当然明白这意味着什么 |
[09:46] | We may have a way of getting home. | 我们可能有回家的方法了 |
[09:49] | But you’re not going to tell them that, are you? | 但你并不打算告诉他们 对吗 |
[09:55] | Well, I’m sure they’ll figure it out on their own. | 我相信他们自己能发现的 |
[09:58] | And if they don’t? | 如果不能呢 |
[10:18] | Well… | 好吧… |
[10:19] | Well, well, well… | 好吧 好吧 好吧… |
[10:21] | What do we have here? | 看看这都是什么 |
[10:23] | Ship’s control center, I’m guessing. | 我猜 是飞船的中央控制室 |
[10:27] | And I was gonna go with rec room. | 我还以为是个娱乐室呢 |
[10:40] | Hey, what did the Colonel say? | 上校怎么说的 |
[10:41] | He said, “You’ve got two hours. Make it fast.” | 他说 “你们有两小时时间 速战速决” |
[10:45] | Colonel, this is Scott. | 上校 我是斯考特 |
[10:47] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[10:48] | We’ve found what appears to be the ship’s control center. | 我们发现一个像是中央控制室的地方 |
[10:51] | Brody and Volker are bringing systems online for study. | 布罗迪和沃克正激活系统并开始研究 |
[10:54] | Keep me updated. | 随时向我汇报进度 |
[10:56] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[10:57] | I stopped by the mess. | 被一堆闲事耽搁了 |
[10:58] | I tried radioing you. | 我无线电联系过你 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[11:04] | Everett, can I talk to you for a second? | 埃弗雷特 能借一步说话吗 |
[11:07] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[11:12] | You sent a team over? | 你派遣了个小队过去 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:14] | Without bothering to run it by me? | 没让我带队 |
[11:15] | Last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[11:16] | I was the commanding officer of this ship. | 我是这艘船的指挥官 |
[11:18] | I’m not disputing that… | 我不是要争这个… |
[11:19] | Meaning I don’t have to run anything by you | 这就意味着我不必经过你 |
[11:20] | or anyone else, for that matter. | 或其他人的同意才能行动 |
[11:21] | I don’t have a problem with sending a team over. | 我并不是说派小队过去是错的 |
[11:23] | I’d just appreciate being kept in the loop. | 我只是不喜欢被排除在外 |
[11:26] | – Let me help. – I don’t need your help. | -让我出点力 -不需要 |
[11:29] | Like hell you don’t. | 去他妈的不需要 |
[11:31] | – David… – Damn it, Everett… | -大卫 -妈的 埃弗雷特 |
[11:35] | You’ve been going this alone since the incursion, | 自被入侵以来你一个人苦苦支撑 |
[11:37] | and it’s been taking a toll. | 人员也有伤亡 |
[11:39] | When are you going to realize | 你什么时候才能意识到 |
[11:40] | that this isn’t just about you? | 这并不只是你一个人的事 |
[11:42] | You have a responsibility | 你肩负着 |
[11:43] | to the people on board this ship | 这艘船上所有人的性命 |
[11:45] | and, lately, you haven’t been up to the task. | 而目前 你一人还不足以承担 |
[11:47] | Now, you either shape up or step back. | 要么打起精神 要么让位吧 |
[11:52] | You’re tired. I get it. | 你很累 我明白 |
[11:55] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[11:58] | Oh, you’re a persistent son of a bitch. | 你还真固执 |
[12:00] | Hey, you saved my life. | 是你救了我 |
[12:01] | I had to kill you to do it. | 为此我还不得不杀了你 |
[12:02] | And I’m willing to do the same for you. | 现在轮到我报答你了 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:07] | They’ve found what looks to be the ship’s control center | 他们发现了像是中央控制室的地方 |
[12:09] | and they’re bringing systems online. | 现在正激活系统 |
[12:11] | What’s the game plan? | 计划是什么 |
[12:13] | The game plan is just get as much information we can | 计划就是在时间用完之前 |
[12:16] | before our time runs out. | 尽可能多地获取信息 |
[12:52] | Colonel, I hear we’ve docked with a seed ship. | 上校 我听说我们和一艘星门船对接了 |
[12:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:57] | I’d like to offer my help. | 我想帮点忙 |
[12:58] | I have some understanding of ancient technology… | 我了解一些古代技术 |
[13:01] | No, thank you. | 不需要 谢谢 |
[13:02] | – But I can be of some assistance… – I said no. | -但我能帮上 -我说过不需要了 |
[13:04] | I’m not letting you or your people | 我不会让你或你的人 |
[13:06] | anywhere near that ship. | 靠近那艘船 |
[13:08] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[13:12] | I want to know | 我想知道 |
[13:13] | how long you plan on keeping us locked up. | 你打算关我们多久 |
[13:15] | I didn’t really have a plan. | 其实我没什么打算 |
[13:16] | I just thought I’d play it by ear, | 走一步算一步 |
[13:18] | see how things go. | 静观其变 |
[13:20] | We’ve been cooperative with your home-world command, | 我们已同你方基地指挥部合作 |
[13:22] | providing them with information | 并按要求提供 |
[13:24] | on the Alliance as requested. | 有关联盟的信息 |
[13:26] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[13:27] | It was either that or get left behind | 你要么如此 要么被扔在 |
[13:28] | on some god-forsaken planet. | 一个叫天天不应叫地地不灵的星球上 |
[13:30] | We took down Dannic and | 我们把丹尼克拉下马 |
[13:31] | gave you back control of this ship. | 把控制权还给你 |
[13:33] | To save your own lives. | 你们这是为了自保 |
[13:34] | Ours weren’t the only ones at risk | 处境危险的不止我们 |
[13:36] | and, if you remember, | 你是否还记得 |
[13:37] | I stepped in and prevented the execution | 是我挺身而出 阻止了对命运号上所有 |
[13:39] | of all military personnel aboard Destiny, including you. | 军人的处决 包括你 |
[13:43] | I think we were better use to you alive. | 我觉得那是因为我们活着才对你有利 |
[13:45] | But for what it’s worth, I thank you. | 但对此 我感谢你 |
[13:48] | We can’t spend the rest | 我们不能像犯人一样 |
[13:51] | of our days here on this ship as prisoners. | 在这艘船上度过余生 |
[13:53] | Should’ve thought about that before you attacked us. | 在袭击我们之前你们早该料到了 |
[13:55] | The way I see it, | 依我之见 |
[13:56] | it could’ve gotten a hell of a lot worse for you. | 你们的境况本可能比现在更糟 |
[13:59] | Colonel, just tell me, | 上校 告诉我 |
[14:01] | what do we have to do to earn our freedom? | 我们怎么做才能获得自由 |
[14:03] | Prove to me that you’re not a threat. | 证明给我看你们不是我们的威胁 |
[14:05] | And how do we do that? | 我们怎么才能证明 |
[14:06] | I don’t think you can. | 我认为你做不到 |
[14:09] | I’m not your enemy anymore. | 我已经不是你的敌人了 |
[14:11] | Neither are my people! | 我的人也不是 |
[14:12] | I think you know that. | 我觉得你心知肚明 |
[14:16] | Told you. | 早跟你说过了 |
[14:30] | Okay, so… making any progress? | 好吧 有什么进展吗 |
[14:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:35] | All right, then maybe Sgt. Greer and I | 那好 我和格瑞中士 |
[14:37] | will take a little look around. | 出去转转 |
[14:39] | Knock yourselves out. | 请便 |
[14:50] | Hey, am I reading this right? | 我没看错吧 |
[14:52] | If you have to ask, my guess would be no. | 如果你一定要问 我会说没有 |
[14:55] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[14:56] | Check out these power readings. | 看看这些电力读数 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[15:03] | Dr. Rush, you’d better check this out. | 拉什博士 你最好检查下这个 |
[15:12] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你 对不对 |
[15:13] | You’re the one who told the prisoners about the seed ship? | 是你把星门船的事告诉了那些囚犯 |
[15:16] | Any major developments aboard Destiny | 任何命运号上的进展 |
[15:19] | concern them as well. | 也跟他们有关 |
[15:20] | They had a right to know. | 他们有权知道 |
[15:21] | Oh, damn it, Camile, they’re prisoners. | 算了吧 卡米尔 他们是囚犯 |
[15:23] | They don’t have any rights. | 囚犯没有权利 |
[15:24] | Oh, I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我简直不能相信你说出这样的话 |
[15:25] | They attacked the ship, they threatened us. | 他们袭击这艘船 还威胁我们 |
[15:27] | And now we have to live with them. | 但现在我们不得不跟他们一起生活 |
[15:28] | No, we don’t. | 不 不必 |
[15:31] | We already got rid of most of them. | 我们已经摆脱掉了他们大部分人 |
[15:33] | There’s only a handful left. | 还只剩少许几个 |
[15:34] | Home-world command needs the intel they’re providing | 基地指挥部需要他们提供的情报 |
[15:37] | and, in exchange for that information, | 作为交换情报的条件 |
[15:38] | they made a deal. | 他们达成了协议 |
[15:40] | That home-world command doesn’t have to live with, | 基地指挥部又不是每天都和他们打交道 |
[15:41] | but we do. | 我们才是 |
[15:42] | Then all the more reason | 那我们就更应该 |
[15:44] | we should be showing these people some respect. | 对他们表示出一点尊重 |
[15:47] | You know, if you would just take the time | 只要你花点时间 |
[15:49] | to get to know them, | 跟他们接触接触 |
[15:50] | you’d realize many of them didn’t have a choice | 你就会知道 他们加入联盟 |
[15:52] | but to join the alliance. | 也是迫不得已 |
[15:53] | You know what, I don’t… I don’t care. | 知道吗 我不在乎 |
[15:55] | And I’m going to be damned, | 但如果我为了服从 |
[15:56] | if I risk the health and welfare | 宇宙另一端发出的命令 |
[15:58] | of people aboard this ship on marching orders | 而牺牲飞船上人们的利益 |
[16:00] | from the other side of the universe. | 那我就该遭报应了 |
[16:02] | And what about the people back home? | 那地球上的人们呢 |
[16:04] | Are you willing to risk their lives instead? | 你愿意拿他们的性命来冒险吗 |
[16:06] | Because that’s what’s going to happen | 如果你违背协议 |
[16:07] | if you renege on this deal. | 这就会发生 |
[16:10] | Home-world command has received confirmation | 基地指挥部已经收到情报 |
[16:13] | that the Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth, | 卢西恩联盟正准备攻击地球 |
[16:16] | and it’s quite possible | 而且很有可能 |
[16:17] | that these prisoners have information | 这些俘虏就有 |
[16:19] | that could help head off that attack. | 能够阻止这次进攻的情报 |
[16:21] | Or they could be lying. | 他们也有可能在说谎 |
[16:22] | Yes, sure, they could be, | 对 当然有可能 |
[16:25] | but are you really willing to take that chance? | 但你真的愿意冒这个险吗 |
[16:29] | Look, I understand. | 听我说 我理解 |
[16:31] | These last few days have been hard on you. | 最近这几天你过得不容易 |
[16:33] | Camile, do me a favor. | 卡米尔 帮我个忙 |
[16:35] | Just watch what you say to the prisoners. | 跟俘虏们说话时注意一些 |
[16:38] | We’re planning a service for Sergeant Riley | 我们计划在这周晚些时候 |
[16:40] | later this week. | 悼念莱利中士 |
[16:43] | I thought… | 我想… |
[16:45] | maybe you’d want to say a few words. | 或许你想说几句 |
[16:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:54] | So come on. | 快说 |
[16:55] | Chen? Ramirez? | 陈 拉米瑞兹 |
[16:57] | That redheaded civilian contractor with the… | 那个红发的签约平民 |
[17:00] | Park. | 朴 |
[17:02] | Park? | 朴 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:05] | Remember that hamstring injury | 还记得上次我说 |
[17:06] | I said I got doing squats? | 我在做下蹲的时候扭伤了脚吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[17:13] | It wasn’t doing squats. | 那不是下蹲时伤到的 |
[17:21] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[17:23] | We checked, we re-checked, | 我们检查 再检查 |
[17:24] | and re-re-checked just to be sure… | 查了无数次 最终确定… |
[17:26] | The seed ship has sizable energy reserves. | 这艘星门船有相当大的能量储备 |
[17:28] | How sizable? | 有多大 |
[17:29] | With the output of both capacitors in play, | 能量足够充满这两个电容 |
[17:32] | enough to power the gate and get us home. | 而且我们能通过星门拨通地球 |
[17:34] | In order for that to happen, | 要想这样做 |
[17:36] | I have to alter certain conduits | 我必须更换一些线路 |
[17:38] | to open up a transfer channel, | 从而开启传送管道 |
[17:39] | but that’s not something I can do from here. | 在这儿可干不了 |
[17:40] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:56] | – What was that? – What? | -什么东西 -什么 |
[17:58] | We just lost the kino feed. | 我们和基诺失去了连接 |
[18:03] | Ready, Eli. | 准备好了 伊莱 |
[18:07] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[18:08] | Yeah. Right. | 哦 明白 |
[18:11] | Right. | 好了 |
[18:21] | Dr. Rush, perfect timing. | 拉什博士 时间刚刚好 |
[18:23] | You’re going to want to see this. | 你一定会想看看这个 |
[18:26] | Okay, back in a flash. | 马上就回来 |
[18:29] | Wait. No… where are you going? | 等一下 别… 你去哪儿 |
[18:31] | There’s a malfunctioning relay station one floor up. | 在上面一层有一个失灵的中继站 |
[18:33] | I’ll see if I can fix it, | 我去看看能不能修好 |
[18:35] | bring up that dead console. | 启动那个坏掉的控制台 |
[18:55] | I’ll warn you, Lieutenant, | 我提醒你一下 中尉 |
[18:56] | I tend to find surprises | 很少有什么 |
[18:58] | particularly underwhelming. | 能让我觉得惊讶 |
[19:00] | Not this one, you won’t. | 这个肯定会 |
[19:01] | Trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[19:09] | Pretty darn cool, huh? | 酷毙了 是吧 |
[19:19] | Yes. Of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[19:22] | This is where the Stargates were manufactured | 星门被运送到各个星球上之前 |
[19:24] | before being transported to the various planets. | 就是在这里建造的 |
[19:29] | Okay. Is that it? | 好了 就这些 |
[19:32] | Yeah. That’s it. | 对 就这些 |
[19:34] | Well, now we’re done with this little diversion, | 看完这个小节目 |
[19:36] | could you escort me to the control room? | 能护送我去控制室了吧 |
[19:49] | Didn’t take you long, but there’s still more that… | 没花你多长时间 但还是… |
[19:55] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[19:57] | I don’t… I don’t… | 我没有… 我没有… |
[19:59] | Please… | 求… |
[20:04] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[20:07] | If you’re not careful, | 你要是不注意的话 |
[20:08] | that cut’s going to open back up again. | 这道伤口会再次开裂的 |
[20:10] | I can’t help it. | 没办法 |
[20:11] | I like to play rough. | 我喜欢动粗的 |
[20:14] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[20:17] | I got it. | 没关系 |
[20:19] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我也喜欢 |
[20:23] | Do you think you could handle me? | 你觉得你能应付得了我吗 |
[20:31] | No. | 不 |
[20:33] | I didn’t think so. | 我觉着你也不行 |
[20:42] | Lieutenant Scott, this is Volker. | 斯考特中尉 我是沃克 |
[20:44] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[20:45] | You might want | 你得 |
[20:47] | to come back to the control room. | 回控制中心一趟 |
[20:48] | You find something interesting? | 找到什么东西了吗 |
[20:50] | Well, yeah, actually. | 实际上 |
[20:52] | Something interesting found me. | 有个东西找到我了 |
[21:03] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[21:03] | I’d like to take a look at your wound. | 我看看你的伤口 |
[21:09] | Looks like it’s healing nicely. | 看起来愈合得不错 |
[21:11] | Too bad. I was kind of hoping for a manly scar. | 太可惜了 我还想要个猛男伤疤呢 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[21:20] | I’m sorry your child couldn’t be saved. | 很遗憾你的孩子没能救活 |
[21:28] | It’s difficult to lose someone you love. | 失去心爱的人非常痛苦 |
[21:29] | I know. | 我明白 |
[21:32] | My wife, Anthea, three years ago. | 我妻子 安西娅 三年前 |
[21:35] | She was on her way back from the market | 在从市场回家的路上 |
[21:37] | when she was caught in a rainstorm. | 赶上了大雨 |
[21:39] | She ended up taking refuge in a shelter. | 她到一个棚子里去避雨 |
[21:42] | It collapsed, killing her and six others. | 棚子塌了 把她和另外六个人压死了 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[21:48] | She never liked me being in the Alliance. | 她从不希望我加入联盟 |
[21:51] | She thought it was too dangerous. | 她觉得太危险 |
[21:54] | I risked my life time and again, | 我一次次冒着生命危险 |
[21:56] | survived missions that should have killed me, | 出生入死 完成任务 |
[21:59] | and yet… | 可最终 |
[22:00] | She dies doing something as mundane | 她却因为避雨这种小事 |
[22:03] | as getting caught in the rain. | 而丢掉了性命 |
[22:04] | You felt guilty. | 你觉得很内疚 |
[22:06] | Guilty. | 内疚 |
[22:07] | Angry. Despondent. | 愤怒 沮丧 |
[22:10] | I… I was miserable | 我…我曾经非常痛苦 |
[22:12] | until I came to an understanding. | 知道后来我明白了这一点 |
[22:15] | And what was that? | 什么 |
[22:18] | That life is loss. | 生命就是不断失去的过程 |
[22:25] | T.J. T.J.? | |
[22:30] | Sir? | 长官 |
[22:31] | Grab your med Kit and meet me at the airlock. | 拿上急救包 在气闸跟我会合 |
[22:33] | You’re heading over to the seed ship. | 你去星门船 |
[22:35] | Is anyone hurt? | 有人受伤了吗 |
[22:36] | Not exactly. | 不一定 |
[22:38] | According to Scott, | 据斯考特说 |
[22:40] | the alien is alive but unresponsive. | 外星人活着但没有反应 |
[22:42] | How’d it even get on the ship? | 它是怎么上到飞船上来的 |
[22:43] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[22:45] | Okay. I’ll do my best. | 好的 我会尽力 |
[22:47] | You sure you don’t want me to use the stones, | 你确定你不需要我用通讯石 |
[22:48] | bring someone else in? | 再带点人过来 |
[22:49] | No. | 不需要 |
[22:50] | Sir, I want to do this. | 长官 我想干这个 |
[22:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:54] | I’m going with. | 我一起去 |
[22:55] | The Lieutenant already has an escort. | 中尉已经有护卫了 |
[22:58] | I’m tired of sitting on the sidelines. | 我厌倦做一个旁观者了 |
[23:00] | Put me in, coach. | 长官 让我加入吧 |
[23:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:05] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[23:13] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[23:14] | T.J. T.J. | |
[23:16] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[23:38] | You sure it’s alive? | 你确定它还活着 |
[23:40] | It’s breathing. | 它在呼吸 |
[23:41] | At least that’s what we think it’s doing. | 至少我们觉得它这是在呼吸 |
[23:57] | Lieutenant? | 中尉 |
[23:58] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[24:14] | Little help here, Rush? | 拉什 帮个忙吧 |
[24:16] | Me? | 我 |
[24:17] | You’re the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[24:18] | with any experience communicating with aliens. | 和外星人有过交流的人 |
[24:21] | Different aliens. | 那些外星人不同 |
[24:24] | However, I think a good first step | 但是 我认为现在最好 |
[24:26] | might be to lower your weapons. | 把你的武器放下 |
[24:51] | Scott. | 斯考特 |
[24:53] | Scott. | 斯考特 |
[24:55] | You? | 你 |
[24:57] | Understand? | 听得懂吗 |
[24:59] | No? | 不懂 |
[25:05] | No. | 不懂 |
[25:08] | Does anybody have any food? | 有人有吃的吗 |
[25:10] | Anybody? | 有吗 |
[25:11] | Yeah… no, I’ve got a piece of dried fruit | 有 不是 我有一片果脯 |
[25:14] | that I was saving for later. | 我备着的 |
[25:15] | Are you kidding? That stuff’s horrible. | 你开玩笑的吧 这东西太吓人了 |
[25:17] | It tastes like rambutan. | 吃起来像红毛丹果 |
[25:18] | Tastes like crap. | 吃起来像大便 |
[25:19] | What’s rambutan? | 红毛丹果是什么 |
[25:20] | It’s sort of like a longan. | 有点像龙眼 |
[25:23] | Longan? | 龙眼 |
[25:24] | Just give it here. | 给我 |
[25:35] | Good. | 很好吃 |
[25:51] | What’d I say? | 我该说什么 |
[25:52] | You know, it may be wise to | 你们知道 也许搞清楚 |
[25:53] | find out whether or not it came alone. | 它是不是一个人来的会是个明智之举 |
[25:57] | He’s right. We should run a sweep. | 他说得没错 我们要展开搜索 |
[25:59] | You two keep our guest company. | 你们两个陪着咱们的客人 |
[26:01] | Each of you take a corridor. | 你们各自负责一条走廊 |
[26:02] | Radio check-in, 10 minutes. | 每十分钟用对讲机联系一次 |
[26:16] | Eli, this is Dr. Rush. | 伊莱 我是拉什博士 |
[26:17] | Come in. | 请回话 |
[26:18] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[26:19] | I’m initiating the transfer. | 我开始启动转换了 |
[26:21] | I need you to isolate the power | 我要你隔离能源 |
[26:22] | and direct it towards the gate. | 并将转移至星门 |
[26:58] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[27:01] | Power from both ships | 两艘飞船的能量 |
[27:02] | is being transferred directly to the gate. | 都被转移至星门了 |
[27:37] | Colonel, Lieutenant. | 上校 中尉 |
[27:39] | Go ahead, master sergeant. | 中士 请说 |
[27:40] | Yeah, it seems that the alien is not alone. | 好的 看上去那个外星人不是独自出现的 |
[27:46] | It’s got friends… | 它还有朋友 |
[27:49] | And plenty of ’em. | 而且很多 |
[27:54] | Very shortly, we will be making an attempt to dial Earth. | 不久之后 我们就将尝试向地球拨号 |
[27:58] | If a successful connection is made, | 如果连接成功 |
[28:00] | we will need to move quickly. | 我们必须动作迅速 |
[28:03] | All crew members are to proceed to the gate room immediately. | 全体乘务员现在立刻到星门室 |
[28:08] | Come again? | 请再说一遍 |
[28:09] | Greer has discovered several more pods, all empty, | 格瑞又发现了几个吊舱 都是空的 |
[28:11] | suggesting there are more of these things on board. | 说明飞船上还有这些东西的存在 |
[28:13] | Well, how many more? | 有多少 |
[28:15] | About a dozen. | 大概十二个 |
[28:17] | Rush figures they were a research team | 拉什说他们是个被留在飞船上 |
[28:18] | who were dropped off | 做长期研究的 |
[28:19] | to do a long-term study of the ship. | 一个调研小组 |
[28:21] | Well, let’s get our people out of there | 好的 在他们的飞船把他们接走之前 |
[28:22] | before their ride comes back to pick them up. | 我们先让我们的人离开 |
[28:24] | Making our way to the control room. | 我们去控制室 |
[28:25] | I want Rush and the science team | 我要拉什和科研队 |
[28:27] | back on the Destiny now. | 现在回到命运号上 |
[28:28] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[28:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[28:31] | I can’t leave just yet. | 我还不能离开 |
[28:34] | What is it now, Rush? | 拉什 现在有什么事 |
[28:35] | I should stay here | 我必须呆在这儿 |
[28:36] | in case there’s any interruption to the power transfer. | 以防能量转移中断 |
[28:39] | We may only have one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[28:41] | Well, what’s the situation with the alien? | 那外星人的事怎么办 |
[28:44] | Docile. Not a threat. | 很温和 没有威胁 |
[28:46] | You can’t know that for sure. | 你又不能肯定 |
[28:47] | Colonel, there’s really no point in arguing about this. | 上校 这样争论真的没有意义 |
[28:49] | I have to stay here to make sure this works. | 我必须留在这里确保转移顺利 |
[28:52] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好 |
[28:53] | I’ll send reinforcements. | 我会派出增援 |
[28:57] | I would advise against that. | 我建议不要那么做 |
[28:58] | I’m sending them anyway. | 无论如何我还是要增援了 |
[29:02] | Okay, I’ll head back | 好吧 一旦稳定的 |
[29:04] | once a stable wormhole has been established. | 虫洞建立 我就回去 |
[29:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:07] | Airman Dunning, you’re with Rush. | 士兵达宁 你和拉什一起 |
[29:09] | Everyone else, fall back. | 其他人 退后 |
[29:10] | Go. | 走 |
[29:12] | Bring the alien. | 把外星人带过来 |
[29:14] | Power buffers are at optimum. | 缓冲垫准备就绪 |
[29:17] | We’re good to go. | 可以开始了 |
[29:23] | Commencing dialing sequence. | 在连接拨号程序了 |
[29:25] | People, home-world command is expecting us. | 同志们 基地指挥部正等着我们 |
[29:28] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[29:32] | Bring the prisoners. | 把俘虏带来 |
[29:40] | It’s working. | 它起作用了 |
[29:44] | The gate’s dialing. | 星门在拨号了 |
[29:46] | Let me know when you secure the connection. | 你给连接加密的时候告诉我一下 |
[29:49] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[29:58] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -不知道 |
[30:00] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[30:02] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[30:04] | The power transfer’s been interrupted. | 能量转移中断了 |
[30:06] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[30:10] | Rush? | 拉什 |
[30:11] | Rush, what’s happening? | 拉什 发生了什么 |
[30:13] | I’m not sure, but it appears | 不太清楚 不过看来 |
[30:14] | that tapping this ship’s energy reserves | 调用这艘飞船的能量储备 |
[30:16] | seems more problematical than we thought. | 比我们想象的要复杂 |
[30:36] | Eli, what the hell was that? | 伊莱 这到底什么情况 |
[30:38] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[30:41] | The energy transfer’s been reversed! | 能量转移逆转了 |
[30:43] | Dr. Rush, did you hear that? | 拉什博士 你听到了吗 |
[30:45] | The seed ship has begun drawing power away from Destiny. | 星门船开始从命运号吸取能量了 |
[30:49] | Dr. Rush? | 拉什博士 |
[30:55] | Colonel Young, we just lost contact with Rush. | 杨上校 我们与拉什失去了联系 |
[31:01] | Dunning. | 邓尼 |
[31:03] | Dunning, are you there? | 邓尼 你在吗 |
[31:06] | David, I need you to go to the control room | 大卫 我需要你去控制室 |
[31:09] | and find out why Rush isn’t responding. | 看看拉什为什么没有回应 |
[31:11] | We’re already on our way. | 我们已经在路上了 |
[31:12] | T.J., Marsden, and the science team | T.J. 马斯登和科学家们 |
[31:14] | are headed back to Destiny with the alien. | 正带着外星人返回命运号 |
[31:16] | Have you found any more? | 找到其他外星人了吗 |
[31:17] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[31:20] | Talk to me, Eli. | 告诉我 伊莱 |
[31:22] | The seed ship is still drawing power away from Destiny. | 星门船还在从命运号吸取能量 |
[31:25] | When the reserves are gone, | 当储存用完后 |
[31:26] | there’s no getting them back. | 就不能回收能量了 |
[31:28] | Pretty soon, we won’t even be able to make an FTL jump. | 很快我们连超光速跳跃都将无法完成 |
[31:31] | So we can’t stop it? | 我们不能停止它吗 |
[31:31] | We’re trying, but nothing’s working. | 我们在尝试 但没有效果 |
[31:33] | What if we disconnect from the seed ship? | 如果断开与星门船的连接呢 |
[31:36] | Yeah, that would sever the power flow. | 是的 那样可以切断能量传输 |
[31:38] | Unfortunately, we have no idea how to do that. | 可惜的是 我们不知道怎么做 |
[31:40] | We’ve got to learn. | 那就赶紧想办法 |
[31:41] | We’ve got to learn fast. | 要赶快想出来 |
[31:58] | Colonel, this is T.J. | 上校 我是T.J. |
[31:59] | We lost the alien. | 外星人跑掉了 |
[32:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:10] | Check them. | 检查一下他们 |
[32:18] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[32:21] | David. | 大卫 |
[32:24] | We’ve found Rush and Dunning. | 我们发现了拉什和邓尼 |
[32:25] | They’re unconscious. | 他们失去知觉了 |
[32:26] | It doesn’t look like we’ll be able | 看起来我们无法 |
[32:28] | to stop the power transfer, so our only option | 阻止能量转移 所以我们唯一的选择 |
[32:30] | is to sever the link between the two ships. | 就是断开两船的连接 |
[32:32] | We need you back here in order to disconnect. | 我们需要你回去断开连接 |
[32:38] | Negative. | 不行 |
[32:42] | This is our one shot at getting home. | 这是我们仅有的回家机会 |
[32:43] | There’s got to be a way to reverse the transfer. | 一定有办法能将转移扭转回来 |
[32:46] | Eli’s tried and come up short. | 伊莱试过了 却徒劳无功 |
[32:47] | Listen, David, | 听着 大卫 |
[32:48] | I want nothing more than to get everyone back home, | 我非常希望所有人都能回家 |
[32:50] | but I’m not willing to risk anyone’s life to do it. | 但我不愿拿任何人的生命去冒险 |
[32:55] | Put Eli on. | 让伊莱听 |
[32:58] | Come on. | 给你 |
[33:02] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[33:03] | Is there a way to reverse the transfer from my end? | 有没有方法能从我这里扭转传输 |
[33:09] | Eli?! | 伊莱 |
[33:10] | Theoretically, yeah. | 理论上说 有 |
[33:11] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 是的 有可能 |
[33:12] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我怎么做 |
[33:14] | You need to find anything that resembles a schematic | 你要找到一个类似结构图的东西 |
[33:18] | or… or an active display, | 或者 是一个激活显示屏 |
[33:19] | possibly indicative of the power transfer. | 能量转移的激活显示屏 |
[33:23] | Greer, Scott, get those two back to safety. | 格瑞 斯考特 把他俩带到安全的地方去 |
[33:26] | Sir, those aliens are probably | 长官 这些事很有可能是 |
[33:28] | responsible for what’s happened. | 那些外星人做的 |
[33:30] | – If they come back here, you will… – Go. | -如果他们回来的话 你会 -走 |
[33:33] | Go. | 走 |
[33:38] | All right, I got it. | 好的 我找到了 |
[33:40] | Okay, now, I’m going to walk you through this… | 好的 现在 我会引导你 |
[33:43] | Forget walking. Let’s sprint. | 不用了 咱们加紧速度 |
[33:45] | I’ve got a basic knowledge of Ancient systems. | 我对古代系统有所了解 |
[33:47] | You need to access the ship’s distribution network. | 你需要进入飞船的分配网络 |
[33:54] | How are we doing for time? | 还剩多少时间 |
[33:57] | Once we hit red, | 一旦变成红色 |
[33:59] | we’re at the point of no return. | 我们就不能回头了 |
[34:00] | We have less than 15 minutes. | 我们还剩不到十五分钟 |
[34:29] | We’re locked out. | 我们被锁在外面了 |
[34:35] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[34:38] | What the hell… ? | 怎么回事 |
[34:40] | Forget it. Keep moving! | 别管它 继续前进 |
[34:53] | Eli, I’m done. What’s next? | 伊莱 我完成了 接下来呢 |
[34:54] | Now you need to open a secondary conduit. | 现在你要打开一个二级导管 |
[35:06] | It’s not budging. | 打不开 |
[35:22] | It’s no use. | 没有用的 |
[35:23] | We are cut off from the control room. | 我们被隔在控制室外面了 |
[35:24] | Fall back. | 撤退 |
[35:25] | All right, you guys heard the man. | 好吧 你们听到命令了 |
[35:26] | Let’s fall back. | 我们撤退 |
[35:32] | Less than six minutes. | 不到六分钟 |
[35:34] | Are we any closer to finding a way | 我们找到 |
[35:35] | to disconnect from the seed ship? | 断开与星门船连接的方法了吗 |
[35:38] | We need Rush. | 我们需要拉什 |
[35:40] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[35:44] | Lieutenant Scott. Come in! | 斯考特中尉 呼叫 |
[35:45] | We need Rush in the control room now. | 我们需要拉什现在去控制室 |
[35:48] | Dr. Rush? | 拉什博士 |
[35:52] | He is gone, sir. | 他不见了 长官 |
[35:54] | He’s gone where? | 他去哪了 |
[35:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:57] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[35:59] | Look, | 听着 |
[36:01] | there’s no way we’re going to figure out | 我们没法在短时间内 |
[36:02] | how to disconnect in time. | 找出断开连接的方法 |
[36:04] | It’s all up to Colonel Telford. | 全靠特尔福德上校了 |
[36:06] | Less than four minutes. | 不到四分钟 |
[36:09] | David, how’s it coming? | 大卫 进展如何 |
[36:16] | Almost there. | 快成功了 |
[36:18] | Okay. Next? | 好了 下一步 |
[36:19] | Okay, now, all you have to do is | 好的 现在你要做的 |
[36:21] | to over the power relay okay. | 重置电力继电器 |
[36:22] | And just re-route it back | 然后通过你刚刚建立的通道 |
[36:24] | through the channel you’ve just created. | 将它改道发送回去 |
[36:29] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 |
[36:36] | Almost there. | 快成功了 |
[36:53] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[36:55] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[36:56] | Eli? We just disconnected from the seed ship. | 伊莱 我们断开去星门船的连接了 |
[36:58] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:59] | I thought you said… | 我以为你说 |
[37:00] | I didn’t. | 不是我做的 |
[37:03] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[37:05] | Well, then, how? | 那么 是怎么回事呢 |
[37:08] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[37:29] | I had no choice. | 我没得选择 |
[37:31] | In order to save the crew? | 为了拯救船员 |
[37:33] | Or did you do it to save your dream? | 还是想拯救自己的梦想 |
[37:37] | Which was it, Nicholas? | 究竟是哪一个 尼古拉斯 |
[37:55] | David, we just disconnected from the seed ship | 大卫 我们刚刚断开了与星门船的连接 |
[37:57] | and we’re about to jump into FTL. | 我们将进行超光速跳跃 |
[38:00] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:09] | Can’t blame me for trying, right? | 不能因此责备我 是吧 |
[38:12] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:30] | Take care of those people. | 照顾好那些人 |
[38:36] | And Everett… | 还有 埃弗雷特 |
[38:38] | take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[39:09] | Everett? | 埃弗雷特 |
[39:12] | Destiny, are you there? | 命运号 收到了吗 |
[40:07] | I understand that you made saving me | 我知道在我中弹后 |
[40:10] | a priority after I was shot. | 你将救我放在第一位 |
[40:12] | You didn’t have to. | 你没必要那么做 |
[40:14] | Of course I did. | 我当然有必要 |
[40:17] | Anyways, thank you. | 不管怎样 谢谢你 |