时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended from the moment | 自进入这星系起 |
[00:03] | it entered the star system. | 命运号就做好了这样的准备 |
[00:04] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会了 |
[00:08] | Are we done? | 玩完了吧 |
[00:09] | We’ll never be done. | 永远没完 |
[00:11] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他丢在那个星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
[00:15] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们安全了 |
[00:16] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 你们为什么把我们的人关起来 |
[00:22] | We’re not safe, are we? | 我们还不安全 对吧 |
[00:23] | – They’re coming! – Who’s coming? | -他们要来了 -谁来了 |
[00:25] | Lucian Alliance. They’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is going to end if we wait. | 我们再这么等下去的话 就只一种结局 |
[00:29] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我是不会交出这艘飞船的 |
[00:31] | I want to know how long you plan on keeping us locked up. | 我想知道你打算关我们多久 |
[00:34] | What do we have to do to earn our freedom? | 我们怎么做才能重获自由 |
[00:36] | Prove to me that you’re not a threat. | 证明给我看你们不是我们的威胁 |
[00:38] | My mom was a nurse. | 我妈妈是个护士 |
[00:39] | She got stuck by a needle | 她在急诊室试图制服 |
[00:40] | trying to restrain a junkie in the E.R. | 一个瘾君子的时候被针扎了 |
[00:42] | She got H.I.V. | 她染上了艾滋 |
[00:43] | Do whatever you need to do to get yourself back home, | 你要竭尽所能地安全回家 |
[00:47] | ’cause I’m going to be here. | 因为我会在这里等你的 |
[00:51] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:52] | You were shot. | 你中枪了 |
[00:53] | There is no leg wound. | 腿上没有枪伤 |
[00:54] | It’s almost completely healed. | 已经基本上痊愈了 |
[00:56] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[00:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:11] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么 |
[01:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:21] | I don’t know how I got here. | 我也不知道自己怎么过来的 |
[01:24] | The last thing I remember, I was lying down for a nap. | 我只记得自己当时正准备躺下打个盹 |
[01:29] | Sleepwalking? | 难道是梦游 |
[01:33] | I used to do it all the time as a kid. | 我小时候就经常梦游 |
[01:36] | My dad had to put an alarm on the front door to make… | 我爸迫不得已在前门上安了个警报器 |
[01:40] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[01:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:45] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[01:47] | And it’s not just this one thing. | 而且不止这一件事 |
[01:48] | She been acting a little odd for a while now. | 她最近举止一直有点怪异 |
[01:53] | You know what I’m talking about, right? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[01:54] | It’s not just me noticing… | 难道只有我注意到… |
[01:56] | No, no. You’re right. | 不 不 你说得对 |
[01:56] | She’s been acting… different. | 她最近的举止…不同以往 |
[01:59] | She’s quiet and withdrawn. | 她变得沉默孤僻 |
[02:01] | We should talk to her about it. | 我们应该找她谈谈 |
[02:02] | I did. | 我谈过了 |
[02:03] | I mean, I tried, yesterday. | 我昨天试过了 |
[02:06] | And? | 结果呢 |
[02:07] | And nothing. She wasn’t in the mood. | 结果无功而返 她心情不好 |
[02:09] | She was too busy writing in her diary. | 一直在忙着写日记 |
[02:12] | She keeps a diary? | 她有写日记的习惯吗 |
[02:14] | It’s kind of a therapy for her. | 算是一种疗法 |
[02:15] | It’s all the stress of being on the ship… | 飞船上的压力让她… |
[02:17] | Oh, and what about that gunshot wound on her leg? | 那她腿上的枪伤怎么回事 |
[02:20] | No one heals that fast. | 没人能愈合得那么快 |
[02:22] | How do you explain that? | 你有合理的解释吗 |
[02:24] | Eli… I can’t. | 伊莱…我不能解释 |
[02:27] | You need to use the stones. | 你得使用通讯石了 |
[02:29] | Your mother’s sick. | 你妈妈病了 |
[02:31] | What… is she… | 什么…她… |
[02:33] | I don’t know the details, | 我不了解具体情况 |
[02:35] | just that they want you to go back as soon… | 只知道他们叫你尽快赶回去 |
[02:58] | You need to sleep, Nic. | 尼克 你需要睡一觉 |
[03:02] | Nicholas… | 尼古拉斯 |
[03:03] | Yes, yes. Soon. | 好的 好的 马上 |
[03:16] | Manipulating the countdown clock is, um… complicated, | 总之就是…操控倒计时钟的工作 |
[03:21] | to say the least. | 非常复杂 |
[03:24] | So many variables tied into it. | 里面充满了太多变数 |
[03:26] | Well, that’s the problem, isn’t it? | 那正是问题所在 对吧 |
[03:28] | A myriad of systems, each as complicated as the next. | 系统众多 而且一个比一个复杂 |
[03:31] | Made worse | 更糟糕的是 |
[03:32] | by one man trying to do the work of an entire crew. | 如此繁重的工作却要由一人独自完成 |
[03:34] | Well, for now, | 就目前来说 |
[03:35] | I just need to control the countdown clock, | 我只要控制住倒计时钟就行 |
[03:37] | and if you are indeed the ship, | 如果你真的在这艘飞船上 |
[03:39] | why aren’t you helping me? | 为什么不帮帮我 |
[03:41] | What are you really hoping to gain? | 你到底想达到什么目的 |
[03:45] | Control of the ship is key to the mission. | 掌控飞船是完成任务的关键 |
[03:48] | Dr. Rush, this is Brody. Come in. | 拉什博士 我是布罗迪 请回话 |
[03:52] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[03:54] | We just dropped out of FTL. | 我们刚刚跳跃出了超光速 |
[03:55] | Yes, I’m aware of that, thank you. | 好 我知道了 谢谢 |
[03:57] | But again, no gates in range. | 但范围内未发现星门 |
[04:00] | And now we’re banking left, | 现在我们正在向左转 |
[04:01] | changing course again. | 再次改变了航向 |
[04:02] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[04:06] | Dr. Rush? | 拉什博士 |
[04:10] | Dr. Rush? | 拉什博士 |
[04:11] | Look, I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[04:12] | I can’t get away right now. | 我现在脱不开身 |
[04:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[04:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:16] | Rush out. | 完毕 |
[04:17] | This is getting ridiculous. | 事情越来越荒谬了 |
[04:19] | Getting old, is what it is. | 应该是越来越老套才对 |
[04:23] | She stopped taking her treatment. | 她拒绝接受治疗 |
[04:26] | Unfortunately, her counts dropped, | 不幸的是 她的淋巴细胞计数 |
[04:28] | dipping below 300. | 降到了三百以下 |
[04:30] | Opening the door for pneumonia. | 肺炎病菌趁虚而入 |
[04:32] | We’ve re-started the AVR therapy, | 我们对她恢复了抗逆转录病毒疗法 |
[04:34] | and we’re successfully treating the pneumonia. | 成功地治愈了肺炎 |
[04:37] | Her counts have leveled off, | 淋巴细胞计数已趋于平稳 |
[04:38] | so physically, she’s on the mend, | 所以在身体方面 她已有所好转 |
[04:40] | but if she stops taking her treatment again… | 但如果她再次拒绝接受治疗的话… |
[04:43] | Don’t let her. | 别让她拒绝 |
[04:44] | Okay, when she returns home… | 但她一旦回家以后… |
[04:46] | Don’t release her. Keep her here. | 那就别放她回去 把她留在这里 |
[04:47] | We will monitor her condition closely, | 我们会密切监控她的情况 |
[04:49] | but what concerns me | 但我担心的是 |
[04:51] | is she is still clearly suffering from depression. | 她显然仍在经受抑郁症的折磨 |
[04:54] | One of our psychiatrists has been treating her, | 一位精神病医生正在对她进行治疗 |
[04:56] | but hasn’t made much progress, | 但目前还没有进展 |
[04:57] | which is why we sent for you. | 所以我们才会把你找来 |
[04:59] | Look, whether here or at home, | 无论是在医院还是在家里 |
[05:01] | she has to want to get better. | 她必须配合我们的治疗 |
[05:03] | There’s no room for error now. | 现在已经不容出错了 |
[05:05] | If her counts drop below 200… | 如果她的计数降到两百以下… |
[05:07] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 是的 是的 我懂 |
[05:10] | AIDS. | 那可是艾滋病 |
[05:13] | I’ll be down the hall if you need me. | 需要的话去大厅找我 |
[05:46] | I’m… Airman Tracy. | 我是…飞行员特莱西 |
[05:50] | I’ve been working with your son, Eli. | 我和你的儿子伊莱是同事 |
[05:54] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 是的 他很好 |
[05:57] | He really wanted to be here, | 他很想来看你 |
[05:58] | but the military, they’ve got him pretty tied up. | 但是部队的事让他脱不了身 |
[06:01] | He’s doing great things, though, | 不过他正在做大事 |
[06:02] | working really hard. | 工作非常努力 |
[06:07] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[06:10] | he heard about you being in the hospital. | 他听说你住院了 |
[06:16] | Tell him I’m fine. | 告诉他我很好 |
[06:18] | No, but see, he… he knows you’re not fine. | 不 他…他知道你不好 |
[06:24] | He told me about your condition. | 他把你的情况告诉我了 |
[06:27] | He heard you stopped taking your meds, | 他听说你之前拒绝服药了 |
[06:30] | and he’s really… | 他真的… |
[06:35] | really worried about you. | 真的很担心你 |
[06:38] | Not enough to be here himself. | 但他还是不舍得亲自来看我 |
[06:58] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[07:02] | I was just checking. | 我只是确认一下 |
[07:12] | Where are we? | 我们发展到什么程度了 |
[07:16] | What? | 什么 |
[07:18] | You and me. Our relationship. | 你和我 咱们的感情 |
[07:21] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[07:23] | if we had met in a different situation, | 如果我们当时在另一种情况下相遇 |
[07:25] | away from this ship, | 不是在这艘飞船上 |
[07:27] | would we still be together? | 我们还会在一起吗 |
[07:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:33] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[07:36] | this is all kind of new to me, you know? | 对我来说这一切都是陌生的 你明白吗 |
[07:38] | I’ve never been all that great at… relationships, | 我并不善于处理…感情 |
[07:42] | and… I just want to make sure that I don’t mess this up. | 而且…我只是想确认我没搞砸 |
[07:49] | You’ve been kind of quiet lately, | 你最近变得有点沉默 |
[07:51] | so I start wondering, and thinking… | 然后我开始疑惑 思考… |
[07:54] | Matt… | 马特… |
[08:07] | Ta-dah, your favorite. | 你的最爱 |
[08:11] | I am really missing your cooking. | 我实在太想念你的厨艺了 |
[08:13] | Microwave’s getting a lot of work, huh? | 微波炉工作量很大吧 |
[08:16] | Yeah, and take-out. | 是 还有外卖 |
[08:17] | Mostly take-out. | 大多时候吃外卖 |
[08:18] | You know me. I work most nights, so… | 你了解的 工作基本在晚上 所以… |
[08:21] | a lot of pizza. | 吃了很多披萨 |
[08:24] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[08:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:27] | You’re here. | 有你相伴 |
[08:28] | Everything is perfect. | 已然完美 |
[08:37] | It’s really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[08:45] | Go. | 走吧 |
[08:53] | You’re releasing them? | 你放了他们 |
[08:55] | We can’t keep them locked up forever, Sergeant. | 我们不可能永远囚禁他们 中士 |
[08:59] | Sir, I beg to differ. | 长官 这我不敢苟同 |
[09:01] | We’re not doing it without strings attached. | 释放他们是有附带条件的 |
[09:06] | They’ve been giving us intel. | 他们已经给了我们情报 |
[09:08] | The more they give, the more they get. | 付出的越多 得到的也越多 |
[09:10] | The decision’s made, Sergeant. | 就这么决定了 中士 |
[09:12] | I’ve put an escort on each Lucian Alliance member, | 每个卢西恩联盟成员身边我都安排一个护卫 |
[09:14] | so it’s not like they’re walking around free. | 所以他们也并不能随意走动 |
[09:16] | Excuse me, Colonel? | 打扰一下 上校 |
[09:18] | Have you seen Chloe? | 你见到克洛伊了吗 |
[09:20] | No. | 没有 |
[09:22] | I’ve been searching everywhere for her. | 我到处走找遍了 |
[09:23] | She… she’s gone. | 她…她不见了 |
[09:32] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:36] | Yeah, so the clock says. | 是 表上时间也是早晨 |
[09:39] | Well, apparently | 明显 |
[09:40] | it’s Sunday, too. | 今天还是星期日 |
[09:44] | The Colonel decided to release them | 上校决定释放他们 |
[09:46] | into the general population. | 给他们平民身份 |
[09:48] | We’ll see how that turns out. | 静观其变吧 |
[09:52] | Doesn’t look like it’s off to a good start. | 看来出师不利啊 |
[09:55] | Hey. What’s going on here? | 发生了什么事 |
[09:57] | Just making conversation. | 只不过说说话而已 |
[09:58] | No, no, you apologize to her. | 不 不 你得向她道歉 |
[10:01] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[10:02] | Apologize! | 道歉 |
[10:03] | All right, take it easy. | 好了 别激动 |
[10:04] | Think you can tell me what to do? | 你有什么资格指挥我 |
[10:06] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上 我有 |
[10:07] | I’m not trying to… | 我没有要… |
[10:10] | What the hell are you… | 你搞什么… |
[10:12] | You don’t mess with my people. | 别骚扰我的人 |
[10:15] | Just talking to the woman… | 只不过跟女人说话 |
[10:17] | No, see, you don’t talk to anyone. | 不要跟任何人说话 |
[10:19] | Oh, is she yours? I didn’t know. | 她是你的女人 不知者无罪 |
[10:24] | Put him back in the hold… | 把他关回船舱… |
[10:25] | till he learns some manners. | 直到学会该有的礼貌 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry, I’m not trying to… | 对不起 我没有要… |
[10:27] | No, no, see, the more you talk, | 听着 说得越多 |
[10:29] | the longer you’ll be locked up. | 被关时间就越长 |
[10:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:39] | Chloe’s missing. | 克洛伊失踪了 |
[10:42] | Colonel wants us to form search teams and look for her. | 上校要我们组队去搜寻 |
[10:50] | You work yourself to exhaustion. | 你过度疲劳了 |
[10:54] | Much work to be done. | 工作太多 |
[10:56] | Lack of sleep leads to carelessness. | 睡眠不足会导致粗心大意 |
[11:01] | I needn’t remind you that | 不必再提醒你 |
[11:03] | two lives have already been lost. | 已经有两人无辜送命了吧 |
[11:14] | Colonel… | 上校… |
[11:16] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[11:18] | My behavior… unacceptable. | 我的行为…不被接受 |
[11:20] | Yeah, it was. | 没错 是的 |
[11:23] | I know it’s important to fit in… | 我知道要融入你的人… |
[11:27] | to get along with your people, | 与他们和睦相处很重要 |
[11:29] | and I can do this, I promise. | 我会做到的 我保证 |
[11:31] | We made a deal. | 我们有过协议 |
[11:33] | We give you information, you give us freedom, | 我们给你信息 你给我们自由 |
[11:38] | and I intend to hold up my end of that deal. | 而我愿意继续这个协议 |
[11:42] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[11:57] | Chloe… | 克洛伊… |
[12:00] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[12:04] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[12:12] | Lieutenant Scott… | 斯考特中尉… |
[12:14] | we found her. | 我们找到她了 |
[12:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:20] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[12:21] | My keys. | 我的钥匙 |
[12:23] | You can’t find your keys. | 你找不到钥匙了 |
[12:25] | No. I thought they were in my purse, but… | 不 我原以为在提包里的 但是… |
[12:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is a first. | 女士们先生们 这可是头一回 |
[12:30] | You know, you’ve never misplaced anything | 在我记忆里 |
[12:32] | as long as I can… | 你可从来不乱放任何东西… |
[12:33] | Are you going to help me find them or not? | 你要不要帮我找啊 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:43] | It’s just, I’m late, and I can’t… | 只是 我要迟到了 我不能… |
[12:54] | I was bringing the groceries in yesterday. | 昨天拿着食物进屋的 |
[12:57] | Idiot. | 太蠢了 |
[12:58] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -没事的 -不 有事 |
[13:00] | Because anyone could’ve walked in here | 因为任何人都有可能走进来 |
[13:01] | and taken all of our things… | 拿走我们所有的东西… |
[13:03] | Sharon, Sharon. | 莎伦 莎伦 |
[13:09] | I’ll be an hour at most, maybe two. | 最多一小时就回来 也可能两小时 |
[13:11] | I’ll call you if anything changes. | 一有变化我就打电话给你 |
[13:23] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:25] | You up for company? | 要人陪吗 |
[13:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:29] | You’re looking better. | 你气色好多了 |
[13:31] | Doctor said you’ll be out of here in no time. | 医生说你马上就可以出院了 |
[13:34] | Why doesn’t he call me? | 他为什么不打电话给我 |
[13:37] | It’s been months now. | 已经有好几个月了 |
[13:39] | Nothing. | 什么消息都没有 |
[13:40] | It’s not like him. | 这不像他 |
[13:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:49] | What’s your favorite movie of all time? | 有史以来你最喜欢的电影是什么 |
[13:52] | What? | 什么 |
[13:53] | Just go with me on this. | 回答我就对了 |
[13:55] | Your favorite movie. | 你最爱的电影 |
[13:56] | Grease. | 《火爆浪子》 |
[13:58] | No, there’s another one. | 不 另外一部 |
[14:00] | Sound of Music? | 《音乐之声》 |
[14:02] | No, what… | 不 是… |
[14:04] | your favorite science fiction movie? | 你最喜欢的科幻电影 |
[14:07] | Oh, I’m not a fan of… | 我不喜欢… |
[14:08] | E.T. | 《外星人》 |
[14:11] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:12] | That’s your favorite. | 这是你最喜欢的 |
[14:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[14:15] | I love that movie. | 我爱看那部电影 |
[14:17] | You rented it and showed it to him when he was a kid. | 当他还是个孩子的时候你租来给他看 |
[14:21] | You wondered, if aliens really existed, | 你想知道 如果外星人真的出现了 |
[14:25] | if it’s possible to fly spaceships | 乘坐宇宙飞船 |
[14:27] | to other planets in other solar systems. | 去其他太阳系里的其他星球可不可能 |
[14:29] | What has this got to do with… | 这有什么关系… |
[14:30] | It is… possible. | 这是…有可能的 |
[14:34] | Not just to other solar systems. | 不只是其他太阳系 |
[14:36] | Other galaxies. | 其他星系 |
[14:38] | You see, the government, they have this program, | 你听着 政府 就实施了这个计划 |
[14:41] | the Stargate program, | 星门计划 |
[14:43] | and what a Stargate is, | 而星门是什么呢 |
[14:45] | is it’s like a doorway. | 就像是一个门 |
[14:47] | It allows you to step through | 它可以让你在太空里 |
[14:48] | and travel great distances through space, | 行走和长途旅行 |
[14:51] | halfway across the universe in some cases… | 在某些情况下可以不完全穿越宇宙 |
[14:53] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[14:54] | Because I am Eli. | 因为我就是伊莱 |
[15:00] | I’m on a ship, far, far away, | 我在一艘很远很远的船上 |
[15:03] | but my consciousness is in this person’s body. | 但我的意识就在这具身体里 |
[15:06] | It really is me, mom. | 真的就是我 妈妈 |
[15:09] | I am your son. | 我是你儿子 |
[15:14] | You have no memory of going into the storage room? | 你完全不记得走进储藏室这件事了 |
[15:17] | No. | 不记得了 |
[15:18] | I fell asleep in my quarters. | 我只记得在房间里睡着了 |
[15:20] | Next thing I know, I’m talking to Lieutenant James. | 醒来的时候就在和詹姆斯中尉说话了 |
[15:23] | This isn’t the first time this has happened, is it? | 不是第一次这样了吧 |
[15:26] | It’s like I… black out from time to time. | 就像是 我一次又一次的晕过去 |
[15:30] | Those aliens used the communication stones | 外星人利用通讯石 |
[15:32] | to take control of Lieutenant James… | 控制过詹姆斯中尉 |
[15:33] | because we forgot to reset them. | 因为我们忘记重置通讯石了 |
[15:35] | I was just in the communications lab. | 我刚去过通讯室了 |
[15:37] | The stones are clean. | 通讯石没问题 |
[15:38] | Listen, there doesn’t seem | 看起来 |
[15:39] | to be anything physically wrong with you that I can tell. | 你身体没什么问题 |
[15:41] | I’d need an EEG or a CAT scan to be more thorough. | 我得再做个脑电图或者CAT扫描 |
[15:45] | I would like to keep her overnight, though, | 她今天晚上就留在这里吧 |
[15:46] | for observation. | 观察一下 |
[15:48] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[15:52] | And once the stone is in place | 在通讯石放置到位 |
[15:54] | and the device is turned on, | 设备开关打开之后 |
[15:55] | you actually swap consciousness | 你就能跟另一端的人 |
[15:57] | with the person on the other end. | 交换意识了 |
[15:59] | You go into their body, | 我们的意识进入他们的身体 |
[16:01] | and then they go into yours, and… | 他们的意识也进入我们的身体 而且 |
[16:04] | and… you don’t believe me. | 而且 你根本不相信我说的 |
[16:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:11] | I… I know. | 我知道 |
[16:12] | I know, it’s weird. | 我知道 听上去很蹊跷 |
[16:14] | Where is Eli? | 伊莱在哪儿 |
[16:15] | He’s on a ship, okay, the Destiny, | 他在一艘飞船上 叫命运号 |
[16:18] | on the other side of the universe. | 在宇宙的另一端 |
[16:20] | When is he coming home? | 他什么时候能回家 |
[16:22] | I don’t know, it’s a long, long way… | 我也不知道 那是个很远很远的地方 |
[16:24] | billions of light years from earth. | 离地球几十亿光年 |
[16:25] | How did he get there? | 那他怎么过去的呢 |
[16:26] | The stargate, mom! | 通过星门啊 妈妈 |
[16:28] | – Okay. Okay, mom… – Stop calling me that. | -好吧 妈妈 -别这么叫我 |
[16:31] | You are not my son. | 你根本不是我儿子 |
[16:39] | The day dad left… | 爸爸离开的那天 |
[16:43] | I was 14. | 我才十四岁 |
[16:46] | I ran up to my room, crying. | 我哭着跑回我的房间 |
[16:51] | You came up, | 你进屋来 |
[16:52] | told me that I needed to be strong for you. | 告诉我 我得为你而坚强起来 |
[16:56] | You said I needed to be the man that he wasn’t. | 你说我不能成为爸爸那样的人 |
[17:03] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[17:08] | How could I know that if I wasn’t Eli? | 我要不是伊莱的话 怎么能知道这些 |
[17:14] | He could’ve told you. | 可能是他告诉你的 |
[17:16] | How could he possibly have told me | 他怎么能把生活中的一点一滴 |
[17:18] | every little thing about his… | 都告诉我呢 |
[17:19] | Leave me alone! | 走开 |
[17:20] | Please, mom. It really is me. | 求你了 妈妈 真的是我 |
[17:23] | Nurse, nurse! | 护士 护士 |
[17:23] | I know it’s a lot to take in. Mom… | 我知道你一时接受不了 妈妈 |
[17:25] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[17:26] | Please leave. | 请你离开 |
[18:12] | What is it? Ancient? | 什么东西 古人的文字吗 |
[18:14] | Some of it. | 有些是 |
[18:16] | Those symbols, they looked familiar to me, | 这些符号 看着眼熟 |
[18:18] | and then I remembered where I saw them. | 我想起来在哪儿见过了 |
[18:20] | In the crashed alien ship. | 在那艘坠毁的外星人飞船上 |
[18:22] | Some of this I understand, | 其中的一部分我能看懂 |
[18:23] | but most of it’s too far advanced. | 可大部分都太高深了 |
[18:25] | They must’ve done something to her, | 他们一定对她动了手脚 |
[18:27] | planted something in her brain. | 在大脑里植入了什么东西 |
[18:29] | You said she didn’t have any tracking devices in her. | 你说过她身上没有任何跟踪设备 |
[18:31] | No, she didn’t, not that I was aware of. | 的确没有 至少我没发现 |
[18:35] | There may be something happening to Chloe | 可能克洛伊体内的细胞 |
[18:37] | on a cellular level, | 发生了变化 |
[18:39] | some kind of genetic manipulation | 某种基因控制 |
[18:42] | gradually changing her. | 逐渐转变 |
[18:44] | Into what? | 变成什么 |
[18:45] | You think she’s changing into one of them? | 你觉得她也会变成外星人 |
[18:47] | I want her quarantined. | 把她隔离起来 |
[18:48] | Wait… we don’t know for sure | 等一下 我们还不能确定 |
[18:49] | if that’s what’s going on here. | 到底发生了什么 |
[18:50] | We cannot just lock her up. | 不能就这样把她关起来 |
[18:51] | Until we know what’s wrong with her, i can’t risk | 除非我们知道她到底是怎么回事 |
[18:53] | letting her walk around free on this ship, can I? | 不能冒险让她在飞船上四处游走 |
[18:56] | I think the risk might be worth it. | 我觉得冒个险也未尝不可 |
[18:59] | If we can monitor her behavior… | 如果我们监视她的行为 |
[19:00] | the frequency of her blackouts, | 昏厥的频率 |
[19:02] | where she goes, what she does, | 去什么地方 干什么 |
[19:04] | we might gain more insight | 我们就有可能发现 |
[19:05] | into what’s actually happening. | 到底发生了什么 |
[19:07] | Certainly quicker than isolating her in a room. | 肯定比把她关起来要快很多 |
[19:11] | She’s not to be left alone, | 不能让她独处 |
[19:13] | ever. | 一秒钟也不行 |
[19:14] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[19:24] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你赶过来 |
[19:26] | I didn’t have anyone else I could call. | 我只能给你打电话了 |
[19:32] | How… how’s your mom doing? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[19:36] | Physically, fine. | 身体还可以 |
[19:40] | Her pneumonia’s healing, | 肺炎正在好转 |
[19:42] | her T-cell counts are stable | 细胞指数也稳定了 |
[19:43] | now that they’ve restarted her therapy, | 医生们也恢复了对她的治疗 |
[19:45] | but she’s… | 但她… |
[19:48] | I was always worried she might give up | 我一直担心如果我出了什么事 |
[19:50] | if something happened to me, and now, she’s… | 她就会放弃 可现在 |
[19:53] | Nothing’s happened to you. | 你什么事都没有啊 |
[19:54] | She doesn’t even know it’s me. | 可她根本不知道这个人就是我 |
[19:57] | I tried to tell her, | 我想告诉她 |
[19:58] | but… as far as she’s concerned, | 可是 她只知道 |
[20:01] | the military took her son away, | 军队把她儿子带走了 |
[20:04] | won’t even tell her where he is | 连去哪儿都不告诉她 |
[20:07] | or won’t let him talk to her. | 也不让她跟儿子说话 |
[20:15] | I would give up too. | 换成我也放弃了 |
[20:16] | Eli, | 伊莱 |
[20:18] | no one is giving up. | 谁都不能放弃 |
[20:21] | You know, whether she believes you or not, | 不管她信不信 |
[20:23] | she has to take her meds, | 都必须接受治疗 |
[20:26] | and you need to make her understand that. | 你得说服她 |
[20:36] | I can’t go near the control interface room… | 他们不让我靠近控制室 |
[20:39] | Or use the stones to visit my mom. | 也不让我用通讯石去见妈妈 |
[20:41] | It’s only temporary, | 只是暂时的 |
[20:42] | just till we figure out what’s going on here. | 我们弄明白怎么回事就好了 |
[20:43] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[20:45] | Time for a shift change. I’ll take over from here. | 该换班了 我接你的班 |
[20:48] | Oh, it’s okay. I don’t mind… | 不用了 |
[20:49] | Colonel’s orders, I’m afraid. | 上校的命令 |
[20:53] | I promise I won’t let her out of my sight. | 我保证寸步不离 |
[20:57] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:02] | I’ll check in on you later. | 晚些时候再来看你 |
[21:06] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[21:22] | What is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[21:26] | A place for study. | 正在研究 |
[21:28] | Problems to solve. | 待解决的难题 |
[21:37] | Does any of this look familiar to you? | 有什么东西觉得眼熟吗 |
[21:44] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[21:46] | Look closely. | 仔细看 |
[22:35] | Settling in? | 安顿下来了吗 |
[22:37] | Yes. Nice quarters. | 是的 房间不错 |
[22:39] | Come in. | 请进 |
[22:41] | The ancients probably figured they’d be here a while, | 或许古人知道得在这里住上一阵子 |
[22:44] | might as well give themselves some measure of comfort. | 才把这里弄得这么舒服 |
[22:47] | How long will they be tagging along with us? | 什么时候卫兵才会离开 |
[22:51] | As long as you give them reason to. | 这得看你们的表现了 |
[22:55] | One of your men, Simeon. | 你们中的一个人 西米恩 |
[22:57] | Yes, I know. I heard. | 我听说了 |
[22:58] | And I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:00] | He’s not the most diplomatic person in our group. | 他是我们这些人里不太懂得礼貌的一个 |
[23:03] | The culture on his homeworld was rougher than most. | 他家乡的民风比较彪悍 |
[23:06] | Colonel Young has decided to release him, | 杨上校已经决定释放他了 |
[23:08] | but if he slips up again… | 但他要是再闹事… |
[23:09] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他说的 |
[23:12] | We’re trying to make this work. | 我们会努力配合的 |
[23:14] | He needs to try harder. | 他得多努力才行 |
[23:28] | Oh, there you are. | 你们在这儿呢 |
[23:30] | Been looking all over for you. | 我一直在找你们 |
[23:31] | You didn’t answer your radio, | 也不回复无线电 |
[23:33] | so I thought… | 我还以为… |
[23:34] | Sorry. Lost track of time. | 对不起 没注意时间 |
[23:36] | She’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[23:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:44] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 |
[23:46] | What were you doing? | 你们干什么去了 |
[23:48] | He wanted me to look at some equations, | 他让我看了些方程式 |
[23:52] | see if I understood them. | 看我是不是看得懂 |
[23:54] | Did you? | 看懂了吗 |
[23:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:05] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[24:08] | It’s just that Eli, you know, | 因为伊莱 |
[24:10] | when he gets to talking… | 他只要开口说话… |
[24:13] | How’s his mother? | 他妈妈怎么样 |
[24:14] | Oh… doing okay, physically. | 身体状况还行 |
[24:17] | It’s just emotionally. | 只是精神状况 |
[24:18] | This is all starting to take its toll. | 开始有所损伤 |
[24:24] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:27] | Your dinner’s in the oven. | 晚饭在烤箱里 |
[24:31] | You cooked? | 你做饭了 |
[24:32] | Mm. An attempt. | 尝试一下 |
[24:38] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[24:40] | Famous last words. | 不敢苟同 |
[24:45] | So, um… how was your day? | 今天过得如何 |
[24:48] | Long. | 漫长 |
[24:50] | Exhausting. | 疲惫 |
[24:51] | The usual. | 和平常一样 |
[24:55] | I’ll get another. | 我再去拿一瓶 |
[25:03] | Give us a minute. | 给我们点时间 |
[25:04] | Back inside. | 回去 |
[25:09] | I won’t let you ruin this for us. | 我不会让你毁了这一切的 |
[25:11] | I was just talking to the woman. | 我只是和那个女人说说话 |
[25:12] | You want to get us all locked up for good? | 你希望我们都永远被关起来吗 |
[25:14] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[25:16] | Sooner or later they’ll realize | 早晚他们会发现 |
[25:18] | the “Information” we’ve been feeding them | 我们所提供给他们的”信息” |
[25:19] | is just a bunch of lies anyway. | 只是一堆谎言而已 |
[25:20] | The information you’ve been feeding them. | 只是你给他们假信息 |
[25:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:26] | I thought we were all giving them | 我以为我们都在给他们提供 |
[25:27] | the same misinformation… | 同样的错误信息 |
[25:28] | We’re cooperating with them. All of us. | 我们在和他们合作 我们所有人 |
[25:32] | We have to find a way to get along with these people. | 我们得找到和这些人相处的办法 |
[25:38] | You want me to play the game, I’ll play it, | 你想让我跟他们玩个游戏 我就玩了 |
[25:40] | – but I’m not taking… – Don’t play any game at all. | -但是我绝不会 -别再玩游戏了 |
[25:42] | Don’t play any game at all! | 别再玩游戏了 |
[25:45] | Just keep your mouth shut. | 只要闭上你的嘴 |
[26:05] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[26:09] | Again with this? No gates. | 还是这样 没有星门 |
[26:13] | Altered course. | 已改变过航向 |
[26:14] | Bet you a day’s rations he doesn’t answer. | 我用一天的伙食赌他不会回复 |
[26:18] | Dr. Rush, this is Brody. Come in. | 拉什博士 我是布罗迪 请回答 |
[26:23] | Dr. Rush, please respond. | 拉什博士 请回答 |
[26:27] | You owe me. | 你欠我了 |
[26:28] | I never agreed to that. | 我没说跟你赌啊 |
[26:31] | I don’t think it’s because of pulsar damage. | 我不认为是脉冲星造成的损害 |
[26:33] | There would be a pattern to the jump intervals, | 无论它们是什么频率 |
[26:34] | however frequent they are. | 跳跃的间隔期肯定有规律 |
[26:36] | There’s also the changes in the ship’s course | 在我们脱离超光速时 |
[26:38] | once we drop out of FTL. | 飞船的航向也会改变 |
[26:39] | It also seems too coincidental | 这看上去还是太巧合了 |
[26:41] | that every time this happens, | 每到这个时候 |
[26:42] | we can’t seem to get ahold of Rush. | 我们就找不到拉什 |
[26:44] | He’s doing this? How? | 他在处理吗 怎么处理 |
[26:46] | Outside of cracking the master code? | 除了破解主码之外 |
[26:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:50] | Figure it out. | 解决它 |
[26:51] | Yeah, we could really use Eli for that. | 我们真的可以让伊莱来做这个 |
[26:53] | Eli’s not here right now. | 伊莱现在不在这 |
[26:54] | You can get him back. | 你可以让他回来 |
[26:55] | He needs to be where he is right now, | 他现在需要呆在那里 |
[26:57] | so I need you to figure it out. | 所以我让你解决它 |
[27:00] | Why is your radio off? | 你为什么把对讲机关了 |
[27:03] | Sorry, I was in my quarters sleeping. | 对不起 我在我的房间睡觉 |
[27:05] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[27:06] | You didn’t answer my call, | 你没回复我的呼叫 |
[27:07] | I sent Corporal Barnes to your quarters. | 我让下士巴尔内斯去你的房间了 |
[27:09] | Where were you? | 你在哪里 |
[27:12] | Okay, so, uh, what’s happening? What’s wrong? | 好吧 发生了什么 怎么了 |
[27:14] | Just trying to figure out what’s going on with Destiny. | 就是想弄清楚命运号发生了什么事 |
[27:15] | Where the hell were you? | 你到底去哪了 |
[27:27] | What’s this? | 这是哪 |
[27:28] | I come here to think. | 我到这里来思考 |
[27:30] | And write on the walls? | 然后写在墙上 |
[27:33] | Working on problems that have confused us | 研究那些我们自从踏上这艘飞船 |
[27:35] | since we set foot in this ship, Mr. Brody. | 就一直困扰我们的问题 布罗迪先生 |
[27:39] | This one has been particularly frustrating, | 这个问题尤其令人沮丧 |
[27:42] | and yet Chloe, | 然而克洛伊 |
[27:44] | she solved it in a minute flat. | 她一分钟就解出来了 |
[27:47] | Whatever alien influence she’s under, | 无论她受到了怎样的外星人影响 |
[27:50] | it’s studying this ship. | 都是在研究这艘飞船 |
[27:51] | So you think she’s hijacked the ship’s system | 那么你认为在她某次晕过去的时候 |
[27:54] | during one of her blackouts? | 操纵了这艘飞船的系统 |
[27:55] | Something she could have set in motion | 在可以活动的日子里她可能做了某些设置 |
[27:57] | days, perhaps even weeks ago. | 甚至可能是在几周之前 |
[28:26] | Uh, this section’s off limits. | 这里禁止进入 |
[28:29] | Wasn’t earlier. | 之前不是的 |
[28:30] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[28:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:33] | Back to your quarters. | 回你的房间 |
[28:37] | You’re going to keep doing this, aren’t you? | 你要坚持这么做 是吧 |
[28:41] | Pushing me, | 来啊 |
[28:43] | get me to do something | 让我有所行动 |
[28:45] | so you can lock me back up. | 这样你就可以把我关起来了 |
[28:46] | Back to your quarters. | 回你的房间 |
[28:52] | You’re talking tough, you’re armed, | 你语气这么强硬 全副武装 |
[28:54] | you got your men here covering you. | 还找了人护着你 |
[29:00] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[29:09] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[29:18] | You were saying? | 你刚才在说什么 |
[29:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:54] | Uh, just let me know, | 有需要就告诉我 |
[29:58] | and we’ll get you whatever you need. | 我们可以提供任何你需要的东西 |
[30:00] | Colonel’s just doing this as a precaution. | 上校这么做只是以防万一 |
[30:04] | What do they think is happening to me? | 他们认为我怎么了 |
[30:08] | They don’t know yet. | 他们还不知道 |
[30:10] | I feel like I’m slipping away, | 我感觉我就要离开了 |
[30:14] | bit by bit. | 一点一点的 |
[30:16] | No. | 不 |
[30:18] | No… | 不会的 |
[30:19] | We’re going to figure this out. | 我们会找出原因的 |
[30:21] | We’re going to fix it. I promise. | 我们可以解决这个问题 我保证 |
[30:33] | You can’t sleep? | 你睡不着 |
[30:42] | I look at you, and I know it’s you, | 我看着你 我知道那是你 |
[30:46] | but still… | 但是 |
[30:50] | I miss… your face… | 我仍旧 想念你的面容 |
[30:56] | your voice. | 你的声音 |
[31:00] | This is hard. | 这很难 |
[31:03] | Probably worse on you than it is for me. | 可能对你比对我而言更糟 |
[31:12] | This situation… | 这种情况下 |
[31:17] | it’s so easy to lose hope. | 很容易丧失希望 |
[31:19] | I’ve seen it in others, | 我从别人身上看到过 |
[31:21] | but what keeps me sane | 但让我保持理智的是 |
[31:24] | are these few moments we’re together, | 我们在一起的这些时刻 |
[31:27] | being able to come home and see you and… | 可以回家看你 可以… |
[31:32] | and hold you, | 抱着你 |
[31:35] | even if it’s just for a day or a minute… | 即使只有一天 一分钟 |
[31:41] | it’s… it’s what’s keeping me going. | 这 这就是我前进的动力 |
[31:51] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[31:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:54] | I know… | 我知道 |
[31:59] | It’s coming up now… | 就要出现了 |
[32:02] | There. | 这里 |
[32:07] | She just sits there the whole time? | 她就一直坐在那里 |
[32:09] | Yes. In her earlier one, | 是的 早些时候 |
[32:10] | she wrote in the diary. | 她写了日记 |
[32:11] | But mostly she just sits or lies still, | 但大部分时间她就一直坐着或躺着 |
[32:13] | staring at the walls. | 盯着墙看 |
[32:15] | I still can’t detect any physical changes in her. | 我仍然无法观察到她任何生理变化 |
[32:17] | Without proper equipment, | 没有适当的仪器 |
[32:18] | I don’t really know what else I can do. | 我真的不知道我还能干什么 |
[32:21] | Colonel, I know you’re just doing this | 上校 我知道你这么做只是为了 |
[32:23] | to keep her away from others, | 将她和其他人分开 |
[32:25] | but quarantine is not a long-term solution. | 但是隔离并非长久之策 |
[32:28] | I know. | 我明白 |
[32:40] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[32:41] | Wait, no. | 等等 不要 |
[32:42] | Please, just… just listen, | 求你了 听我说 |
[32:44] | and then I’ll leave. | 说完我就走 |
[32:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:49] | Whether you believe me or not, | 不管你相信我与否 |
[32:52] | the fact is, I’m worried. | 真的 我很担心你 |
[32:56] | Eli’s worried. | 伊莱担心你 |
[32:59] | I can’t leave you here like this. | 我不能让你就这样 |
[33:10] | He was all that I had. | 他是我的所有 |
[33:14] | He’s why I got up in the morning. | 他是我每天醒来的原因 |
[33:18] | Never realized it fully until he was gone… | 我之前从未明白这一点 直到他离开 |
[33:23] | Just tell me… | 告诉我 |
[33:26] | will I ever see him again? | 我还能再见到他吗 |
[33:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:44] | I can’t leave her like this. | 我不能就这样离开她 |
[33:46] | I can’t go back to that ship. | 我不能回飞船上 |
[33:48] | If I leave her, she’s going… | 如果我离开她 她会… |
[33:50] | Eli, Eli, listen to me. | 伊莱 伊莱 听我说 |
[33:52] | Whatever happens, you will get through this. | 不论发生什么 你都能克服的 |
[33:55] | Maybe you could talk to her. | 也许你该跟她说说 |
[33:56] | Someone else from the Stargate program. | 作为参与星门计划的其他人 |
[33:59] | Maybe then she’ll believe me. | 也许这样她就会相信我了 |
[34:01] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[34:03] | I’ll call you right back. | 一会再打给你 |
[34:13] | I know it’s beyond her clearance. | 我知道这超出了她的许可 |
[34:15] | You’re just going to have to make an exception. | 你得破一次例 |
[34:17] | He unlocked the ninth chevron. | 他解开了第九个纹章 |
[34:19] | He’s quite possibly the most | 他很有可能是 |
[34:21] | important person on that crew. | 飞船上最重要的人 |
[34:22] | We need him to be emotionally healthy, | 我们得保证他的心理健康 |
[34:25] | focused. | 精力集中 |
[34:27] | You know what, I’m not asking you. | 你知道吗 我不是在请求你 |
[34:28] | I’m telling you, make this happen. | 我是在告诉你 必须这么做 |
[34:52] | Mrs. Wallace, welcome to the Destiny. | 华莱士夫人 欢迎来到命运号 |
[35:00] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:03] | Yeah, I’m real. | 没错 真的是我 |
[35:07] | Oh, Eli… | 伊莱 |
[35:11] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[35:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:23] | I want to show you something. | 我想让你看点东西 |
[35:27] | The other side of the universe, mom. | 宇宙的另一面 妈妈 |
[35:31] | Pretty cool, isn’t it? | 很酷吧 |
[35:37] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[35:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:40] | I was speechless at first, too, | 我一开始也震惊得说不出话来 |
[35:43] | if you can believe that. | 如果你相信的话 |
[35:46] | It’s an amazing ship. | 这是艘神奇的飞船 |
[35:48] | We’re still trying to figure it out… | 我们还在努力分析… |
[35:53] | see if there’s some way we can get back home. | 看是否有可能重返家园 |
[35:58] | I’ll never stop trying. | 我不会放弃的 |
[35:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:08] | We’re going to be okay, mom, | 我们会没事的 妈妈 |
[36:11] | you and me. | 你和我 |
[36:15] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真的为你骄傲 |
[36:19] | Yeah, blew her mind, didn’t it? | 让她大吃一惊了吧 |
[36:21] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[36:22] | She’s leaving the hospital tomorrow. | 她明天出院 |
[36:27] | Thanks for letting her come here. | 谢谢你让她来这里 |
[36:30] | And don’t worry, | 而且不用担心 |
[36:30] | she knows it’s a one-time thing. | 她明白这是只此一次的事 |
[36:32] | She won’t be asking to come by every week. | 她不会要求每周都来的 |
[36:34] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说 |
[36:36] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一次人情 |
[36:37] | You owe Wray. | 你欠锐的 |
[36:38] | She’s the one who made it happen. | 是她促成了这件事 |
[36:41] | Colonel Young, come in. | 杨上校 呼叫 |
[36:43] | Yeah, go ahead. | 请讲 |
[36:45] | I think I have a solution to Chloe’s condition. | 我想我找到了解决克洛伊问题的方法 |
[36:47] | Well, let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[36:49] | The neural interface. | 中枢接口 |
[36:51] | The chair? | 那把椅子 |
[36:54] | I believe it can cure her. | 我相信能治好她 |
[37:04] | Look, it’s relatively simple. | 听着 相当简单 |
[37:06] | From what I’ve learned so far, I believe the chair | 就我目前所知 我认为那个椅子 |
[37:08] | will not allow any non-human to interface with it. | 不允许任何非人类与其对接 |
[37:11] | There are safeguards built in | 椅子内部安装有保护装置 |
[37:12] | that would destroy any alien | 会摧毁任何试图 |
[37:13] | life-form that tries to use it. | 使用它的外星生命 |
[37:15] | So the chair kills off any potential | 所以那椅子能解除 |
[37:17] | alien matter inside her, | 她体内的外星生物威胁 |
[37:19] | while leaving her human side unaffected. | 而不会影响到她人类的一面 |
[37:21] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[37:22] | You “Believe,” Meaning you’re not sure? | 你”相信” 也就是说你不确定吗 |
[37:24] | Well, no, I can’t be absolutely certain… | 当然 我不可能完全确定 |
[37:27] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[37:27] | Look, I’ve made improvements | 听着 上次我使用椅子时 |
[37:29] | to the program I developed when I used the chair. | 已经对一些程序进行了改进 |
[37:32] | They should prevent her from being harmed. | 它们应该能保护她免受伤害 |
[37:34] | I’m now able to sever the connection | 现在我能随时 |
[37:35] | externally, at any time. | 外部切断连接 |
[37:37] | She shouldn’t have to sit in it for very long, | 她不用坐在那里很长时间 |
[37:38] | a few seconds at most. | 最多几秒钟 |
[37:39] | If you can’t be 100% sure, | 如果你不能百分之百确定 |
[37:41] | I don’t think we should… | 我认为我们不该… |
[37:42] | it’s the best option anyone’s come up with. | 这是能想到的最好选择了 |
[37:45] | The only option. | 唯一的选择 |
[37:47] | Colonel, you can’t force her to do this. | 上校 你不能强迫她这么做 |
[37:50] | Well, then, I’ll ask her. | 我会征求她的意见 |
[38:00] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定自己没问题吗 |
[38:01] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[38:04] | It’s all right. The chair won’t activate | 没关系 椅子只有在我输入正确命令后 |
[38:06] | until I input the proper command. | 才会被激活 |
[38:18] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[38:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:22] | Go ahead. | 开始 |
[38:48] | She’s breathing and her pulse is steady. | 她有呼吸 脉搏也很稳定 |
[38:53] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[38:54] | I believe so, | 我觉得成功了 |
[38:56] | but we’ll soon find out, won’t we? | 很快就知道了 |
[39:09] | Hey. I just wanted to thank you | 我想只是想来感谢你 |
[39:10] | for pulling the strings | 牵线搭桥 |
[39:11] | to let my mom come here. | 让我妈妈来这里 |
[39:13] | I know it’s something that… | 我知道这是这里许多人… |
[39:16] | a lot of people here would want. | 梦寐以求的事情 |
[39:21] | Does she believe you now? | 她现在相信你了吗 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:26] | Yeah, she does. | 是的 她相信了 |
[39:27] | They’re discharging her from the hospital today. | 今天她就能出院 |
[39:31] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[39:32] | it was great having you there to talk to. | 很高兴能在那儿和你谈谈 |
[39:36] | Someone who gets what we’re going through… | 作为一个明白我们所经历的人 |
[39:46] | We’ll keep an eye on her, | 我们会持续观察她的 |
[39:47] | 24/7. | 全天候不间断 |
[39:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:53] | Can I get you anything? | 需要什么东西吗 |
[39:55] | No. | 不用 |
[39:56] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[39:56] | Just want to lie down for a little bit. | 就想躺会儿 |
[40:05] | I’m fine, Matt. | 我没事 马特 |
[40:18] | Mrs. Wallace? | 华莱士夫人 |
[40:20] | Yes. | 我就是 |
[40:22] | I’m Sharon Walker. | 我是莎伦·沃克 |
[40:24] | Your son Eli suggested… | 您儿子伊莱建议… |
[40:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:33] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:44] | I’m not cured, am I? | 我没有痊愈 对吧 |
[40:47] | No. | 是的 |
[41:33] | Do you really think she can help you? | 你真的认为她能帮你吗 |
[41:35] | I do, yes. | 是的 |
[41:38] | If she values her freedom, | 如果她珍惜自己的自由 |
[41:40] | she’ll play along without telling anyone. | 她不会告诉其他人的 |
[41:44] | I need her to be this way. | 我需要她保持这样 |
[41:47] | For now, anyway. | 至少是现在 |
[41:49] | But can you trust her? | 但是你能相信她吗 |