时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended | 自进入这星系起 |
[00:02] | from the moment it entered the star system. | 命运号就做好了这样的准备 |
[00:04] | That ship | 那艘飞船 |
[00:05] | is the best chance we have of getting home. | 是我们回家的最佳机会了 |
[00:08] | Are we done? | 玩完了吧 |
[00:09] | We’ll never be done. | 永远没完 |
[00:11] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他丢在那个星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
[00:14] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们安全了 |
[00:16] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 你们为什么把我们的人关起来 |
[00:22] | We’re not safe, are we? | 我们还不安全 对吧 |
[00:23] | – They’re coming! – Who’s coming? | -他们要来了 -谁来了 |
[00:25] | Lucian Alliance. They’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is going to end if we wait. | 我们再这么等下去的话 就只一种结局 |
[00:29] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我是不会交出这艘飞船的 |
[00:33] | Chloe, what are you doing in here? | 克洛伊 你在这儿做什么 |
[00:35] | I don’t know how I got here. | 我也不知道自己怎么过来的 |
[00:37] | There may be something happening to Chloe | 可能克洛伊体内的细胞结构 |
[00:39] | on a cellular level. | 发生了变化 |
[00:40] | Some kind of genetic manipulation | 某种基因操控 |
[00:43] | gradually changing her. | 在慢慢改变她 |
[00:44] | What were you doing? | 你们干什么去了 |
[00:45] | He wanted me to look at some equations, | 他让我看了些方程式 |
[00:47] | see if I understood them. | 看我是不是看得懂 |
[00:49] | Did you? | 看懂了吗 |
[00:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:52] | So, the chair kills off | 所以那椅子能消灭 |
[00:53] | any potential alien matter inside her | 她体内的外星生物 |
[00:55] | while leaving her human side unaffected. | 而不会影响到她人类的层面吗 |
[00:57] | She’s breathing and her pulse is steady. | 她呼吸和脉搏都很稳定 |
[00:59] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[01:00] | We’ll soon find out, won’t we? | 很快就知道了 |
[01:09] | I think it’s, uh, right over there. | 我想很快就到了 就在那儿 |
[01:13] | Yeah, I can see it. | 是 我能看到 |
[01:15] | We’re comin’ into town. | 我们到市区了 |
[01:20] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:22] | Hey, it beats the hell | 这是不是让你想起 |
[01:23] | out of our digs in Kandahar, don’t it? | 我们在坎大哈那时候了 |
[01:27] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world, brother. | 无论如何我是不会想念这个的 兄弟 |
[01:29] | Well, I appreciate it. | 我倒挺喜欢的 |
[01:31] | I do. | 真的 |
[01:32] | Cloverdale! | 克洛弗代尔到了 |
[01:35] | Me first! | 我先 |
[01:54] | Damn, I thought my dad might be here. | 我以为我爸爸会在这儿的 |
[02:04] | There they are. Hey, guys! | 他们在那儿 嘿 兄弟们 |
[02:08] | He’s coming to again! | 他又发作了 |
[02:11] | T.J., just cut it off me, please! | T.J. 快帮我把这个弄下来 |
[02:13] | Try something else! | 试试别的工具 |
[02:14] | I’ve tried everything in my bag. | 我包里所有的工具都试过了 |
[02:15] | Nothing is working. | 什么都没用 |
[02:17] | The best thing for him is to keep moving. | 对他来说最好的方法就是继续前进 |
[02:20] | Matthew… | 马修… |
[02:23] | Matthew! | 马修 |
[02:25] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[02:29] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry, he just ran out in front of me! | 对不起 他刚刚突然从我前面跑过去 |
[02:32] | No, I’m fine. I’m fine, I’m fine… | 我没事 我没事 我没事 |
[02:33] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:34] | Lucky for you. | 运气真好 |
[02:35] | No, no, no, I was just being stupid. | 不 我刚刚反应太迟钝了 |
[02:37] | Look, Mr. Brody, don’t worry about it. | 布罗迪先生 不用担心 |
[02:39] | They bounce at this age. | 他们身强力壮的 |
[02:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | – Hey, are we still on for the, uh… – Yeah, yeah, go. | -我们还是在 -是的 快走 |
[02:43] | We’re takin’ up the whole road here, guys. | 我们占据了一整条马路 |
[02:46] | If you wind up with any insurance issues, Matt, | 如果你有什么保险问题 马特 |
[02:48] | I got it all on video. | 我这儿都录下来了 |
[02:49] | I kind of wish you didn’t, Eli. | 我倒希望你没有 伊莱 |
[02:51] | So you, uh, you must be Ronald. | 你 你一定是罗纳德 |
[02:53] | Oh, dad, sorry, this is Ron, | 爸爸 不好意思 这是罗 |
[02:54] | my best man. | 我的伴郎 |
[02:55] | Pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很荣幸见到你 先生 |
[02:56] | Oh, you call me Everett. You’re family now. | 叫我埃弗雷特吧 我们是一家人了 |
[02:58] | Yes, sir– and this is Chloe’s brother Eli. | 是 先生 这是克洛伊的哥哥 伊莱 |
[03:01] | Brother Elijah. | 以利亚兄弟 |
[03:03] | Eli, actually. | 其实是伊莱 |
[03:04] | And I took myself out of the running for best man | 我不跟你抢这伴郎的位置是因为 |
[03:07] | because I’m creating a video for my wedding gift. | 我正在录段视频作为新婚礼物 |
[03:09] | Lucky for me. | 我真幸运 |
[03:10] | Where’s Chloe? | 克洛伊在哪儿 |
[03:12] | Something about a dress. | 忙衣服的事儿 |
[03:14] | She’s going to meet you at the house. | 她会在家里等你 |
[03:16] | I guess I’m anxious to see her. | 我想我有点等不及见她了 |
[03:18] | I’ll say, nearly got yourself killed | 我得说 结婚前夜 |
[03:20] | the day before your wedding. | 你会焦头烂额的 |
[03:22] | Yeah, probably would’ve ruined the whole weekend, huh? | 可能会毁了整个周末 对吧 |
[03:25] | Yeah, probably, | 是 有可能 |
[03:26] | but I guess since it looks like | 但我想结婚之后 |
[03:27] | you’re gonna live for another day, | 你会重新开启另一段人生吧 |
[03:29] | Welcome home, son. | 欢迎回家 儿子 |
[03:49] | Okay, he’s out again. | 好了 他已经睡过去了 |
[03:51] | Guys, we can move him. | 我们可以移动他了 |
[03:56] | You’ll be able to help him | 我们一回到飞船上 |
[03:57] | once we’re back on the ship, right? | 你就能治好他的 对吗 |
[03:58] | We can’t risk taking him aboard. | 我们不能贸贸然将他带回去 |
[04:00] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[04:01] | – What? – Rush is right. | -什么 -拉什说的没错 |
[04:02] | You saw how quickly the organism spreads on contact. | 你看到这病原体一经接触传染的有多快了 |
[04:06] | It could take over the whole ship. | 整艘船上的人都可能被感染 |
[04:07] | He can’t stay here either. | 那他也不能待在这儿啊 |
[04:08] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[04:09] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[04:13] | I got you, buddy. | 抓住你了 兄弟 |
[04:17] | Come on, come on, move your feet, Eli. | 快点 快点 快走 伊莱 |
[04:18] | Come on– | 快点 |
[04:19] | Okay! | 好的 |
[04:21] | I’ll run ahead, contact Destiny, | 我打前阵 联系命运号 |
[04:23] | try to get them to send back medical supplies. | 试试让他们运送医疗物资回来 |
[04:24] | If I’m fast, I’ll get back | 如果我够快的话 我会在你们 |
[04:26] | before you reach the gate, okay? | 到达星门之前就回来 好吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah, yeah, good. Go. | 好 好 很好 去吧 |
[04:29] | – Eli… – Yeah. | -伊莱 -我在 |
[04:33] | Remote. | 遥控器给我 |
[04:34] | Yeah. Okay. | 是 好 |
[04:46] | Aw, this hasn’t changed one bit. | 这儿一点都没变 |
[04:50] | Matt is clearly moved | 又一次看到老房子 |
[04:52] | seeing the old homestead again. | 马特显然很感动 |
[04:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:55] | A temp track for the voice-over. | 画外音的旁白 |
[04:58] | All good documentaries have one. | 所有好的纪录片都有 |
[05:00] | I’m thinking Kiefer Sutherland, | 我想成为基弗·萨瑟兰 |
[05:01] | but I’m the fallback. | 但实际只是个后线储备 |
[05:02] | Ronald, make yourself at home. | 罗纳德 别拘束 |
[05:04] | Let me grab that. | 这个我来拿 |
[05:05] | You’re going to be up in Matthew’s room. | 你睡马修的房间 |
[05:08] | You’re in my room. | 你睡我房间 |
[05:09] | I’ll be fine on the couch in the den. | 我可以睡书房的沙发 |
[05:11] | You’re the one with the fiancee. | 你可是有未婚妻的人了 |
[05:12] | That’s gonna be weird. | 有点怪怪的 |
[05:14] | Like that’ll stop you. | 别拿这个当借口 |
[05:17] | Okay, so, uh… So, what’s the plan? | 好吧 有什么计划 |
[05:19] | I say, you get married, | 我说 你结婚 |
[05:22] | you start a family, | 组建家庭 |
[05:24] | you grow old, and die happy. | 慢慢变老 最后含笑而终 |
[05:27] | Okay, well, I thought you guys might, uh… | 好吧 我以为你们会… |
[05:31] | What? | 什么 |
[05:32] | I don’t know, throw a party maybe? | 我不知道 办个聚会 |
[05:36] | Was I supposed to do that? | 我该这么做吗 |
[05:39] | No, no. Yeah. | 不 不 |
[05:40] | No, uh, Chloe said | 不 克洛伊说 |
[05:42] | she wanted you all to herself tonight. | 她想让你一整个晚上都属于她 |
[05:44] | Yeah, yeah, | 是的 是的 |
[05:46] | she said something about wanting to catch | 她说她想看前些日子 |
[05:48] | the early show at the Clova. | 在克洛瓦的早场电影 |
[05:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:50] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[05:52] | Well, we could see a movie any night. | 干嘛非要今天晚上看电影 |
[05:53] | What are you doing right there? | 你怎么回事儿 |
[05:54] | What, you don’t want to see a movie with your fiancee? | 怎么 连陪未婚妻看个电影都不愿意吗 |
[05:57] | He’d better! | 他敢 |
[06:09] | Video boy. | 摄像仔 |
[06:11] | Kiefer Sutherland might have somethin’ to say over here. | 基弗·萨瑟兰要发言了 |
[06:19] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t be there to meet you. | 不好意思没来得及接你 |
[06:23] | The train was too long after I changed my shoes. | 光顾着换鞋 没赶上车 |
[06:25] | Uh… okay. | 没关系 |
[06:28] | Matt, what did you do to your arm? | 马特 你的胳膊怎么了 |
[06:30] | Oh, I got hit by a car. | 被车撞的 |
[06:32] | What? | 什么 |
[06:33] | I’m fine. | 没事儿 |
[06:35] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[06:36] | Baby, you don’t look so good. | 亲爱的 你脸色不大好啊 |
[06:39] | Matt? | 马特 |
[06:40] | Time’s an issue, I get it. | 时间紧迫 我知道 |
[06:42] | What do you need? | 你们想要什么 |
[06:43] | Lieutenant Johansen’s medicinals. | 约翰森中尉的医药箱里 |
[06:45] | One of everything you can get your hands on, | 每种拿一个 |
[06:47] | but especially the alien venom. | 外星麻药多拿点 |
[06:49] | Nothing she’s tried so far has had any effect. | 目前为止她的尝试都没什么用 |
[06:54] | Okay, what else? | 好 还要什么 |
[06:55] | I want to try hydrochloric acid. | 我想要点盐酸 |
[06:57] | We need some alcohol from the still, | 还要点儿蒸馏酒 |
[06:59] | clean bandages… | 干净的绷带 |
[07:01] | And whatever’s appropriate for cutting through bone. | 还要能截肢的工具 |
[07:05] | It’s as bad as that. | 到这个地步了吗 |
[07:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:08] | Put it on Eli’s kino sled | 把这些放到伊莱的基诺板上 |
[07:09] | and get it through as quickly as you can. | 尽快送下来 |
[07:23] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[07:24] | You fainted. | 你晕过去了 |
[07:26] | I got it on video if you want to– | 我都录下来了哦 想看吗 |
[07:27] | No thanks, Eli. | 免了 谢谢伊莱 |
[07:32] | Why the heck would I faint? | 我怎么会昏过去啊 |
[07:34] | You did just get hit by a car. | 你可是刚被车给撞了 |
[07:37] | Ronald said you haven’t eaten all day. | 罗纳德说你已经一整天没吃东西了 |
[07:40] | Here. | 给 |
[07:42] | No, I don’t think that’s it, honey. | 不了 我觉得不是这回儿事 |
[07:43] | Now, you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[07:44] | You’re one day away from being out of here. | 再过一天你就要自立门户了 |
[07:46] | You’re fine, all right? | 你没事的 知道吗 |
[07:47] | Go to a movie with your girlfriend. | 陪你女朋友看个电影 |
[07:49] | You enjoy yourself. | 好好玩玩 |
[07:50] | We’ll leave the lights on. | 我们会给你留门的 |
[07:53] | Okay? | 行不 |
[07:56] | You’re going to hate the cake. | 你也不会喜欢那个婚礼蛋糕的 |
[07:58] | Would you stop worrying so much about one day? | 你不要再为了那一天纠结了 |
[08:01] | Think about all the days after that. | 多想想那天以后的幸福日子 |
[08:03] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -真的 |
[08:04] | Okay! | 好了啦 |
[08:22] | Remember the first time we came here? | 还记得第一次来的时候吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[08:26] | That’s why we came here, isn’t it? | 所以今天来重温旧梦 是吗 |
[08:30] | Yup. | 是的 |
[08:37] | It’s so beautiful… | 好美啊 |
[08:48] | Whoa, this is… | 这不是 |
[08:49] | What? | 什么 |
[08:51] | It’s like an ocean of flowers. | 简直就是花的海洋 |
[08:53] | This doesn’t look familiar to you? | 你不觉得似曾相识吗 |
[08:56] | It goes on forever, doesn’t it? | 永不凋零 是吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:07] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[09:11] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[09:21] | Get out of there. | 快走 |
[09:23] | Don’t you just want to run through it barefoot? | 你不想赤着脚在里面跑跑吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. | 当然想 |
[09:28] | It would be so beautiful. | 那样一定很美 |
[09:38] | Would you relax? | 放松点好吗 |
[09:41] | Maybe not. | 言之过早了 |
[10:11] | I’m sorry… | 不好意思 |
[10:15] | Matthew… | 马修 |
[10:17] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:20] | You don’t remember any of that actually happening? | 你忘了那部片子就是我们的经历了吗 |
[10:23] | No. It’s a movie. | 不是啊 只是部电影而已 |
[10:33] | No, I’m… | 没有 我 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我 |
[10:37] | I-I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I… | 我也 我也不知道我怎么了 就是 |
[10:40] | can we just get out of here? | 我们不看了 好吗 |
[10:44] | Hang on, I left my purse. | 等会儿 我的包没拿 |
[10:54] | And what was that about? | 这怎么回事 |
[10:56] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[10:57] | Look, I can stall for a while, | 我还能把他拖一会 |
[10:58] | but you’ll have to let them know we’re going to be early. | 但你得提醒他们计划提前了 |
[11:00] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢啦 |
[11:01] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[11:03] | You’ve got to wake up! | 赶紧醒过来呀 |
[11:04] | Wake up. You’ve got to wake up! | 醒醒 你快醒醒啊 |
[11:10] | Hurry, let’s unpack the supplies | 快 赶紧把补给卸下来 |
[11:11] | and get him on the sled. | 把他放到基诺板上 |
[11:13] | What did you ask for? | 你都要了什么 |
[11:14] | Everything I could think of. | 想得到的都要了 |
[11:15] | The venom was top of the list. | 第一样就是麻药 |
[11:17] | All right, I’ll try it first. | 好 我来试试 |
[11:18] | Has it spread beyond the arm? | 扩散了吗 |
[11:20] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[11:22] | Good. | 那就好 |
[11:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:28] | Did something happen to you over there | 你想跟我聊聊你服役的时候 |
[11:30] | that you want to talk about? | 所经历的人和事吗 |
[11:31] | No, no, that was just some kind of weird deja vu. | 没有 刚才只是有点似曾相识而已 |
[11:34] | I’m over it now. | 现在没事了 |
[11:36] | Hey, you want to go to Mr. Brody’s for a bite? | 想去布罗迪那儿吃点什么吗 |
[11:38] | Now? | 现在 |
[11:40] | Matthew Scott! | 马修·斯考特 |
[11:41] | Hey, Mr. Volker! | 沃克先生 |
[11:42] | Dale, please. | 叫我戴尔就行 |
[11:43] | I’m your pharmacist, for God’s sake. | 我可是你的药剂师呢 |
[11:46] | So you’re back home. | 你现在复员了 |
[11:47] | No one… No one tells me these things. | 怎么 怎么没人跟我说过呀 |
[11:49] | We’re getting married this weekend. | 我们这周末就要结婚了 |
[11:50] | Right! | 哦 对 |
[11:51] | Yes, I-I did hear | 对 我 我的确是 |
[11:53] | something about that. | 有所耳闻 |
[11:55] | That must be… | 那场面一定很 |
[11:59] | It is. | 那是 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I bet it is. | 当然 我想也是 |
[12:01] | I bet it is… Good… | 我想也是 那就好 |
[12:02] | Good, so, uh… | 那样就好 那 |
[12:06] | What are you up to? | 你们现在准备去哪儿 |
[12:07] | Uh, on our way to Brody’s, | 准备到布罗迪店里去 |
[12:08] | but, uh, I don’t think they’re open yet, | 但我不知道现在开门了没 |
[12:11] | do you? | 你知道吗 |
[12:12] | Uh, why don’t we find out? | 那 我们问问看吧 |
[12:14] | No, it’s no problem, | 不要紧 不麻烦 |
[12:15] | no problem. | 不麻烦的 |
[12:19] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[12:20] | Hey, guess who I just bumped into? | 你猜我碰到谁了 |
[12:22] | Matthew Scott and… | 马修·斯考特还有 |
[12:24] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[12:25] | Yeah, hey, listen, they were wondering | 对 听我说 他们想问问 |
[12:27] | if you were… | 你们那里 |
[12:29] | Just opened. Perfect. | 他刚刚开门 太好了 |
[12:30] | Well, we’ll see you in a few minutes– | 那好 我们一会儿见吧 |
[12:31] | they will– them– | 不 是他 他俩 |
[12:33] | th– they’ll see you. | 那个 你们一会儿见吧 |
[12:34] | Good. | 好 |
[12:35] | Well, they’re all there. | 人都到齐了 |
[12:37] | The staff’s all there. | 员工都到齐了 |
[12:39] | The, uh, waiters and… | 就是 服务生什么的 |
[12:42] | So… | 那么 |
[12:46] | Well, you’re good to go. | 你们快去吧 |
[13:03] | Slow night, huh? | 看来夜生活还没开始 |
[13:05] | Oh, no, place is packed. | 哪里 场子被包了 |
[13:06] | Everyone’s hiding. | 大家都藏起来了 |
[13:07] | What? | 什么 |
[13:08] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[13:13] | You are a lot of work. | 你可真不好对付 |
[13:20] | Oh, you couldn’t sit through one damn movie, huh? | 你连一场电影的功夫都坐不住是吗 |
[13:24] | I almost blew it, didn’t I? | 我差点就露馅了 是吧 |
[13:25] | Mr. Volker was stalling. | 沃克先生是在拖延时间啊 |
[13:26] | I’m such an idiot! | 我真是个笨蛋啊 |
[13:28] | Yes, you are, | 说的没错 |
[13:29] | but my work is done. | 现在我的任务完成了 |
[13:30] | I have delivered you to your bachelor party. | 我已经把你交给你的单身聚会了 |
[13:32] | Better early than never. | 虽然早了点 |
[13:34] | Well done. | 做的不错 |
[13:36] | If he is hung over in the morning– | 如果我在早上看到他醉醺醺的 |
[13:38] | No, no, no, we got it. | 不会的 不会的 |
[13:39] | Everything’s– nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[13:41] | Listen, if you’re not hung-over | 你要是没喝醉 |
[13:42] | I will be very disappointed. | 我可会非常失望 |
[13:44] | Here’s a toast to my son, | 这杯酒敬我的儿子 |
[13:46] | to my boy who is getting hitched! | 马上就要被拴住的毛头孩子 |
[13:59] | What’s that supposed to do? | 给他喝这个干什么 |
[14:00] | Hopefully dull the pain. | 希望能减轻疼痛 |
[14:04] | It’s still spreading towards us. | 那玩意正在追过来 |
[14:06] | Probably following the vibrations of our movement. | 可能是追踪我们走路产生的震动而来 |
[14:09] | Anything? | 有什么进展吗 |
[14:10] | The venom had no effect. | 麻药没作用 |
[14:12] | That’s disappointing. | 太失望了 |
[14:13] | It didn’t even react to the acid. | 连盐酸都不怕 |
[14:15] | I tried everything you brought back. | 你带来的东西我都试遍了 |
[14:16] | It’s like this thing is indestructible. | 什么都没用 |
[14:17] | Well, you know what you have to do. | 这样的话 你知道该做什么了 |
[14:20] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[14:21] | I know it looks extreme, | 我知道这看起来太极端了 |
[14:22] | No, he wouldn’t want that | 不 他不会同意的 |
[14:23] | Any rational person would give up a limb | 任何理智的人都会为了生存 |
[14:25] | if it meant saving their life. | 而舍弃一条胳膊 |
[14:26] | Hey, if we wait too long, | 如果时间拖得太长 |
[14:28] | and it spreads to the rest of his body? | 扩散到全身怎么办 |
[14:32] | Those things are still comin’ this way. | 那些东西还在一路追过来 |
[14:34] | The leading edge is on the other side of those trees. | 已经到树林的那边了 |
[14:36] | Okay, that gives us roughly 15 minutes. | 好吧 我们大概还有十五分钟 |
[14:38] | 10. | 十分钟 |
[14:39] | Is that enough time? | 时间够吗 |
[14:41] | No. We’re almost to the gate. | 不够 我们马上就到星门了 |
[14:42] | We’ll do it there. | 到那儿再动手 |
[15:03] | Brody! | 布罗迪 |
[15:04] | Brody, Brody, what– what is this? | 布罗迪 这是什么东西 |
[15:06] | What’s with this music? | 什么狗屁音乐 |
[15:07] | What’s wrong with it? | 这音乐怎么了 |
[15:08] | What’s wrong with it? | 怎么了 |
[15:10] | It sounds like an animal dying. | 听起来就像什么动物快死了一样 |
[15:12] | Best man chooses the music. | 这可是伴郎选的音乐 |
[15:13] | I am the best man. | 我就是伴郎 |
[15:14] | Oh, this is the man here? | 就是这个人 |
[15:16] | This is your fault? | 你的错吗 |
[15:18] | Sir, I’ve been called a good man, | 长官 我曾被称作好儿郎 |
[15:21] | a strong man, | 强壮郎 |
[15:22] | An angry man, | 暴怒郎 |
[15:24] | But ain’t never been called a “Best man” | 但还从没当过伴郎 |
[15:27] | until now, huh? | 今天我终于当上伴郎了 |
[15:31] | Now, groom. | 我说新郎啊 |
[15:33] | “Groom.” What is that? | 你叫我什么 新郎吗 |
[15:34] | Oh, God, that’s me… | 哦 对了 我就是新郎 |
[15:40] | Last call, guys! | 最后一杯了啊 |
[15:41] | Oh, come on, Vaness. | 别这样 瓦内萨 |
[15:42] | Come on, night’s young. | 别这样 还早着呢 |
[15:44] | That’s it, keep ’em comin’. | 多来几杯 |
[15:46] | I think you are cut off. | 我觉得你没戏了 |
[15:48] | That is not the first time | 这可不是第一次 |
[15:49] | you’ve told me that, | 你跟我这么说啊 |
[15:50] | if you catch my drift. | 能明白我什么意思吗 |
[15:52] | Let’s not forget who dumped who, Matt– | 可别忘了当初可是你甩的我 |
[15:53] | An awkward moment with Matt’s ex… | 现在是马特和前女友的微妙时刻 |
[15:56] | Are you flirting with me | 今天可是你结婚前夜 |
[15:58] | the night before your wedding? | 你还在跟我调情吗 |
[15:59] | Hey, I still got a whole 19 hours of freedom left. | 我还有最后自由的十九个小时呢 |
[16:02] | Okay. Well, then, let’s go. | 好吧 那咱们走 |
[16:05] | Right now. | 现在就走 |
[16:08] | We’ll drive somewhere, | 开车到别处去 |
[16:09] | and we’ll never come back. | 永远也不回来 |
[16:13] | Okay, come on, Vanessa. | 别这样 瓦内萨 |
[16:14] | I was– I was just kidding. | 我 我在开玩笑呢 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:19] | That’s what I thought. | 我觉得也是 |
[16:24] | Erase that. | 这段删了 |
[16:30] | Okay, all right. | 注意脚下 |
[16:32] | You honestly weren’t planning on driving, were you? | 别告诉我你们几个想开车回去 |
[16:37] | Well, not now. | 现在可不行 |
[16:39] | For God’s sakes, Everett, | 看在老天爷的份儿上 埃弗雷特 |
[16:40] | tomorrow’s an important day. | 明天可是个大日子 |
[16:41] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 我知道 我知道 |
[16:42] | No, it’s true. You got him? | 说的没错 扶住他了 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I got him. | 嗯 扶住了 |
[16:48] | Are we being arrested? | 咱们被捕了吗 |
[16:51] | Just a friendly ride hom | 只是好心送送你们而已 |
[16:52] | call it a wedding present. | 就当是结婚礼物吧 |
[17:00] | So how was it over there? | 聚会怎么样 |
[17:02] | Boring. | 没什么意思 |
[17:03] | He just means we didn’t see any action. | 什么事情都没发生 |
[17:05] | So, what’s wrong with that? | 那又怎样 |
[17:07] | What’s wrong with that? | 那又怎样 |
[17:08] | It’s a waste of ability. | 简直是浪费啊 |
[17:13] | You’re that good, huh? | 你那么能干吗 |
[17:16] | Well, don’t take this the wrong way, sergeant, | 别领会错了 中士 |
[17:18] | but guys like you usually get themselves killed. | 但像你这样的人很容易丢掉小命 |
[17:21] | – Guys like me? – David, come on, | -什么叫我这样的人 -大卫 别这样 |
[17:23] | why do you always got to start a fight? | 你怎么总是找茬打架呢 |
[17:25] | It’s a conversation– | 聊聊而已 |
[17:26] | Hey, you guys ever wonder what’s real? | 你们有没有怀疑过这一切不是真的 |
[17:28] | Because ever– ever since I got home, | 自打我回家以来 |
[17:31] | I keep thinking I’m someone else. | 我一直觉得我是另外一个人 |
[17:34] | Like, I’m– I’m not myself. | 就好像 我不是我自己一样 |
[17:36] | Alcohol can have that effect– | 这可能是酒精的作用 |
[17:37] | No, I don’t really drink. | 不 我没怎么喝酒 |
[17:39] | I can see that. | 这话说得一点也不假 |
[17:41] | Oh, Chloe’s gonna kill me. | 克洛伊会杀了我的 |
[17:42] | She’ll get over it. | 她不会抓住不放 |
[17:44] | Go to sleep, all right? | 睡一会儿吧 |
[17:45] | Yeah, go ahead, close your eyes. | 对 睡会儿吧 闭上眼 |
[17:48] | But I’m sorry to tell you that, when you wake up, | 但我很遗憾的告诉你 醒来之后 |
[17:53] | you’re gonna feel guilty for things you’ve done or said. | 你会后悔你做过的事和说过的话 |
[17:57] | Some of it you won’t even remember. | 有些事你却根本记不起来 |
[17:59] | It’ll just be a blur, | 只留下模糊的印象而已 |
[18:01] | and you’re going to wonder | 然后你就会怀疑 |
[18:02] | if you’re ever going to feel like | 你会不会还和以前一样 |
[18:04] | the person you used to be again. | 看待周围的人和事 |
[18:12] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[18:14] | I think he’s out. | 他好像晕过去了 |
[18:15] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[18:16] | I don’t want him waking up in the middle of this. | 我可不想他中途醒来 |
[18:19] | I need you to hold him still. | 按住他 |
[18:20] | Oh, God, I can’t watch. | 上帝啊 我可看不了这个 |
[18:22] | You don’t have to. | 那就别看了 |
[18:23] | Take his feet. | 抓住他的脚 |
[18:25] | Hold tight. | 抓紧了 |
[18:27] | Hold his arm? | 帮我抓住他的胳膊 |
[18:30] | Have you done this before? | 你以前做过吗 |
[18:34] | No. | 没有 |
[18:52] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[18:56] | Wait, wait, stop, stop. | 等一下 停 |
[18:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:01] | Look at the color. | 看看血的颜色 |
[19:03] | It’s in his bloodstream. | 已经进入血液循环了 |
[19:05] | No point in dismembering him. | 截肢也没用了 |
[19:07] | Not if it’s spreading internally. | 如果已经扩散就没办法了 |
[19:09] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:12] | So, what do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[19:14] | We’ve got three hours before the ship goes into FTL | 飞船进入超光速之前还有三个小时 |
[19:17] | No, sergeant. | 不 中士 |
[19:18] | So let’s keep at it. | 咱们继续想办法 |
[19:18] | There’s no | 没办法了 |
[19:19] | we can still win this– | 我们还是能战胜 |
[19:20] | This is an enemy you can’t fight. | 这是个你无法击败的敌人 |
[19:22] | Watch me. | 看我的 |
[19:24] | Three hours. | 三小时 |
[19:25] | That’s the clock– | 还有这么久 |
[19:26] | Not really. | 不一定 |
[19:27] | He means we’re gonna be overrun | 他的意思是可能不出一个小时 |
[19:29] | by the organism in less than an hour, Greer. | 我们就被这种生物包围了 |
[19:31] | Are there any planets in range? | 附近有什么星球吗 |
[19:32] | One, but it’s locked out. | 有一个 但是去不了 |
[19:33] | I guess it’s more dangerous than this place. | 估计比这里还要危险得多 |
[19:36] | Dial the ship. | 拨号飞船 |
[19:37] | No, we can’t take him back to Destiny. | 不 我们不能把他带回命运号 |
[19:38] | – We’ve already been through this– – I know that! | -我们现在已经… -我知道 |
[19:41] | I need some things. | 我需要些东西 |
[19:45] | Matt? | 马特 |
[19:49] | Why did you drink so much? | 为什么喝那么多 |
[19:54] | Isn’t that what you’re supposed | 在单身汉聚会上 |
[19:56] | to do at a bachelor party? | 不就该这样吗 |
[19:58] | That’s why you do things, | 你做事 |
[19:59] | because you’re supposed to? | 就是因为你应该做吗 |
[20:01] | Sometimes. | 有时 |
[20:05] | Is that why you’re getting married? | 这也是你要结婚的原因吗 |
[20:10] | What? | 什么 |
[20:11] | No! Why would you say that? | 不是 怎么这么说 |
[20:17] | So you’re not just coming back from war | 那么你不是因为觉得应该这么做 |
[20:21] | to marry your high school sweetheart | 才从战场上回来 |
[20:23] | because you’re supposed to? | 迎娶你中学里的心上人 |
[20:24] | Because you think it’s the right thing to do? | 不是因为你觉得这样是正确的才这么做的 |
[20:35] | You really should know the answer faster than that, Matt | 你应该立马就能给出答案的 马特 |
[20:37] | Chloe, this isn’t fair. | 克洛伊 怎么能这么说 |
[20:38] | My brain isn’t working. | 我的脑子不听使唤 |
[20:39] | Well, it had better start working. | 那它最好现在开始听使唤 |
[20:41] | This is your wedding day. | 今天是你的结婚日 |
[20:42] | You have to talk to the justice of the peace | 你最好在十点和治安官 |
[20:45] | at 10 about our vows– | 讨论下我们的誓词 |
[20:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:47] | You have to pick up your tuxedos. | 你还得去拿一下你的婚礼服 |
[20:48] | I know. Chloe… | 我知道 克洛伊 |
[20:52] | I really, really have to pee. | 我真的真的想上厕所 |
[21:12] | So we’re ruling out quarantine? | 我们排除了隔离的可能了吗 |
[21:14] | Well, it’s not up to me to rule out anything, | 排除什么不是我说了算 |
[21:16] | but we have to consider the possibility | 但是我们得考虑到 |
[21:18] | that Lieutenant Scott’s infection | 斯考特中尉所受的感染 |
[21:20] | is how this organism reproduces. | 可能是这种生物繁殖的方式 |
[21:23] | It’s already spread to his blood. | 已蔓延到血液中了 |
[21:24] | Still, there must be precautions. | 防护措施仍然是必要的 |
[21:26] | Against what? | 防护什么 |
[21:27] | We have no idea what the next stage of infection entails. | 我们不知道感染的下一阶段有什么反应 |
[21:30] | Even if we were to manage | 即使我们设法 |
[21:31] | to move him from the gateroom into quarantine, | 将他从门室转移到隔离区 |
[21:33] | it’s just a matter of time before | 隔离区迟早 |
[21:35] | the infected area would burst open | 都会被打开 |
[21:36] | and release microscopic spores into the ship’s air. | 微生物孢子迟早都会进入到飞船里的空气中 |
[21:40] | All we would have to do is breathe it in | 而我们则不得不吸入这些孢子 |
[21:42] | and the same thing that’s happening to Scott | 继而里里外外的人都将 |
[21:44] | could happen to all of us from the inside out. | 经历斯考特所经历的痛苦 |
[21:46] | Yeah, but you can’t say that for sure. | 话是没错 但你也不能那么肯定 |
[21:48] | But we have to assume | 但我们得假定 |
[21:49] | that this thing has infected Scott in order to spread. | 这个东西感染了斯考特就是为了用来传播的 |
[21:52] | One way or another. | 以某种方式 |
[21:53] | It’s what virulent, aggressive organisms do. | 致命的攻击性生物就是这样 |
[21:57] | We can’t invite it aboard. | 我们不能将它请上飞船 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:00] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[22:03] | Please don’t put this all on me. | 别让我一个人扛这个担子 |
[22:05] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[22:06] | Because he’s one of the nicest people on the ship, | 他是飞船上最优秀的人之一 |
[22:09] | and I just would hate to be the one that’s resp– | 我不想成为那种… |
[22:10] | Lisa, it’s my decision. | 丽萨 这是我的决定 |
[22:15] | As deep a ditch as you can dig. | 尽量把坑挖深点 |
[22:17] | Then the barricade. | 然后再放障碍物 |
[22:18] | Doesn’t have to be pretty, just quick! | 别管好看不好看 快点放 |
[22:21] | Anything outside of that… | 此外的区域 |
[22:23] | is the kill zone. | 就是杀戮地带 |
[22:25] | We gotta hold the gate | 我们要坚守 |
[22:26] | for three hours. | 三个小时 |
[22:29] | Sergeant, we’re sending a kino, | 中士 我们送个基诺过去 |
[22:30] | see if we can get you some intel on this thing. | 看看我们是否能给你们些帮助 |
[22:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:45] | Hi. I’m Matt Scott. | 你好 我是马特·斯考特 |
[22:46] | You’re marrying me tonight? | 你今晚要给我结婚吗 |
[22:48] | I– I mean, me and my girlfriend– | 我是说 我和我女朋友结婚… |
[22:50] | I wasn’t confused. | 我听懂了 |
[22:52] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[22:54] | So, uh, I guess we just want to go with the usual. | 我们就想按照平常的进行 |
[23:02] | The usual? | 传统的 |
[23:04] | Wedding vows. | 婚礼誓词 |
[23:05] | You know, “Dearly beloved–“ | 就像”我的挚爱”… |
[23:07] | I know what wedding vows are. | 我知道婚礼誓词是什么 |
[23:12] | I’m sorry, I’m… | 不好意思 我… |
[23:15] | I’m not all here today. | 我今天有点心不在焉 |
[23:17] | So… | 那么 |
[23:21] | To what do we owe this, um, partial presence? | 是什么让你心不在焉呢 |
[23:25] | Are you having doubts about what you’re entering into? | 对于即将进入的生活有什么疑问吗 |
[23:28] | What, y-you… | 什么 你 |
[23:30] | You mean about marrying Chloe? | 你是指娶克洛伊吗 |
[23:32] | No, no, I love her. | 没有 没有 我爱她 |
[23:35] | I’m just a little hung over. | 我只是有点宿醉 |
[23:37] | Like father, like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[23:41] | My dad is a great man. | 我爸爸是个伟大的人 |
[23:45] | Anyway, we talked about it, me and Chloe, | 不管怎样 我和克洛伊商量过了 |
[23:47] | and we decided to go with the regular vows. | 我们决定就用普通的誓词 |
[23:50] | They’re all good. | 那些誓词很好 |
[23:53] | Traditional vows it is. | 就传统誓词了 |
[24:02] | Is there anything else we need to talk about? | 还有别的需要谈一下的吗 |
[24:06] | I don’t know. Is there? | 我不知道 有吗 |
[24:10] | I’ve been having this feeling. | 我有这么一种感觉 |
[24:14] | I don’t know how to describe it– | 我不知道怎么形容 |
[24:16] | Something’s not quite right. | 总感觉有点不对劲 |
[24:17] | Yes, yes. Something is definitely wrong here, and I… | 对对 肯定有什么不太对劲的 而且我 |
[24:22] | To tell you the truth, I– I think I’m… | 说实话 我觉得我… |
[24:25] | I think I’m losin’ it. | 我觉得我迷失了 |
[24:29] | Have you spoken to your father? | 你和你父亲说过吗 |
[24:31] | Every time I try to say something, | 每次我想说的时候 |
[24:32] | he tells me everything’s great, | 他都告诉我一切都很好 |
[24:33] | and I should just be happy. | 我只要开心就好 |
[24:34] | Ah, the sage advice of great men. | 伟大男人睿智的忠告 |
[24:36] | But I can see it in his eyes. | 可我能从他眼神中看出来 |
[24:43] | Oh, I am scared. | 我很害怕 |
[24:48] | Well, you know, I’m not a great man, Matthew… | 马修 我不是个了不起的人 |
[24:52] | But I can tell you that fear, | 但我可以告诉你 害怕 |
[24:55] | well, it’s just one of those things in this world | 就是世间万物的一种 |
[24:57] | that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt | 你会害怕 就证明 |
[25:00] | that you’re truly alive. | 你还实实在在地活着 |
[25:04] | And I can tell you | 我还可以告诉你 |
[25:05] | that you’re alive until you’re dead. | 在死之前你都处于活着的状态 |
[25:11] | You are going to die, Matthew. | 马修 你终将会死 |
[25:16] | We all will, | 我们都会 |
[25:19] | eventually. | 最终 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[25:26] | So, 7 o’clock, then? | 那么 七点吧 |
[25:32] | The “Dearly beloved” business. | 开始”我的挚爱”什么的 |
[25:35] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[25:37] | Your whole self, please. | 状态要好 |
[25:50] | What we can see above ground | 我们能在地面上看到的 |
[25:52] | must only be a fraction of the whole organism. | 肯定只是整个生物的一部分 |
[25:55] | The bulk of it has to be like an enormous root system | 它的主体肯定像个巨大的根系样 |
[25:57] | that extends outward from the flora, | 从植物区向外延伸 |
[25:59] | dormant until its prey gets close enough to get stung | 且一直在沉睡 直到能叮咬靠近的猎物 |
[26:02] | and survive just long enough to spread spores. | 且在猎物身上能存活很长时间传播孢子 |
[26:05] | I don’t even want to think of | 不敢想象 |
[26:06] | what it could do aboard ship. | 它登上飞船后会怎样 |
[26:08] | What do you think it is, plant, animal? | 你觉得它是什么 植物还是动物 |
[26:10] | Maybe properties of both, like coral, | 也许两者的特性都有 就像珊瑚 |
[26:13] | except its growth rate | 只是它的增长率 |
[26:14] | smacks right up against the Laws of Thermodynamics. | 远高于热力学定律的范围 |
[26:17] | It spreads upon contact, | 它通过接触传播 |
[26:19] | and it resisted every chemical T.J.’s exposed to it. | 且能免疫T.J.对它使用的所有化学药物 |
[26:23] | Well, let’s hope it burns. | 希望它能烧着 |
[26:34] | Short bursts, gentlemen. | 间断猛喷 先生们 |
[26:37] | Short bursts. | 间断猛喷 |
[26:52] | T.J., go to two. | T.J.连接二号线 |
[27:00] | Yes, sir. | 长官请说 |
[27:01] | Are you sure Lieutenant Scott | 确定只有斯考特中尉 |
[27:03] | is the only one who’s been infected? | 一人被感染吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[27:06] | Well, I need you to be damn sure. | 我要你百分之百肯定 |
[27:08] | I’m going to need you to send | 我要你把非战斗人员 |
[27:09] | non-combatants back to the ship. | 送回飞船 |
[27:10] | The last thing we need is a mad dash at the last minute. | 我不想看到一大群人在最后关头一顿慌乱 |
[27:13] | Understood, sir. | 明白了 长官 |
[27:14] | T.J., that means you, too. | T.J. 也包括你 |
[27:16] | Sir, I’d like to keep trying– | 长官 我想再试试 |
[27:18] | Don’t make me come down there and get you. | 别逼我下来找你 |
[27:20] | I’m not willing to lose both of you. | 我不想同时失去两个人 |
[27:21] | Young out. | 完毕 |
[27:33] | He’s dying, isn’t he? | 他会死的 对吗 |
[27:36] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[27:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:41] | He’s strong, so probably longer than we can stay. | 他身体强壮 也许能比常人撑得久一些 |
[27:44] | No, I’m not leaving him. | 不 我不会离开他 |
[27:45] | Chloe, I just got orders to send everybody | 克洛伊 我受命将所有人送回飞船 |
[27:46] | but Greer’s team back to the ship, and that includes you. | 只留格瑞的作战队 你也得回去 |
[27:49] | Tamara, I have a right to stay. | 塔玛拉 我有权留下 |
[27:50] | No, you don’t! | 不 你没有 |
[27:51] | I’m not leaving! | 我不会走的 |
[27:54] | Chloe… | 克洛伊… |
[27:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:11] | It doesn’t look like it touched your skin. | 好像没有碰到你的皮肤 |
[28:13] | How did it get there? | 它怎么沾到那的 |
[28:15] | Maybe when Matt first cut the thing. | 可能是马特第一次割的时候 |
[28:17] | It could have been a microscopic droplet for all we know. | 溅到了这么一小滴 目前只能这么说 |
[28:20] | It grew right through the material. | 它就是通过这种材质生长的 |
[28:22] | It’s a miracle you weren’t infected. | 你没被感染已经真是奇迹 |
[28:26] | Greer! | 格瑞 |
[28:28] | Over here. | 这边 |
[28:42] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[28:52] | Okay, listen up! | 好了 听着 |
[28:53] | Everyone not on Sergeant Greer’s fire team | 除了格瑞中士小队里的人 |
[28:55] | is going back through the Stargate. | 所有人返回星门 |
[28:57] | Each of you needs to be checked for traces of the organism | 每个人在离开前都去检查一下 |
[29:00] | on your person before you go! | 身上是否有这种生物的残留物 |
[29:02] | Eyes only. Use the buddy system, okay? | 只能用眼睛看 相互检查 明白了吗 |
[29:24] | Eli, that means you. | 伊莱 你也去 |
[29:25] | I’ve been checking myself every 30 seconds. | 我每三十秒就检察自己一遍了 |
[29:27] | Just– just give me a minute, okay? | 等我一小会 好吗 |
[29:43] | Damn, we look good. | 靠 我们看起来真帅 |
[29:46] | Is that you or Kiefer talking? | 是你在说话还是基弗在说呢 |
[29:48] | Oh, I think Mr. Sutherland would agree. | 我想萨瑟兰先生也这么觉得 |
[29:50] | All right, they fit. | 是啊 很合身 |
[29:52] | It’s like the enthusiasm just explodes out of your face. | 你脸上好像一点都看不到兴奋的样子 |
[29:55] | Yeah, well, you did this to me. | 对 还不是你害的 |
[29:57] | Go change. | 去换衣服 |
[30:03] | Listen, Matt. | 听着 马特 |
[30:04] | I can’t help but notice that something’s bothering you. | 我注意到你有什么烦心事 |
[30:07] | Beyond the blood alcohol level. | 肯定不是因为宿醉 |
[30:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:13] | I’m just saying that we’ve known each other a long time, | 我就想说 我们认识也这么久了 |
[30:16] | and I can pretty much tell when something is– | 要是你有烦心事 我觉得看得出来… |
[30:18] | What, you think you know me? | 你觉得你很了解我吗 |
[30:21] | You’re not that deep. | 你没那么难懂 |
[30:28] | Look, nobody who knows you at all | 听着 认识你的人里 |
[30:31] | thinks of you as a one-girl guy. | 没人觉得你是个专一的人 |
[30:35] | It’s not a criticism, okay? | 这不是在指责你 |
[30:37] | It’s just– it’s who you are. | 只是说…你就是这样的人 |
[30:41] | If you’re having cold feet, | 如果你想临阵退缩 |
[30:43] | – I think that– – No, listen, listen, | -我觉得… -不 听着 听着 |
[30:44] | I’m going to marry Chloe, | 我会和克洛伊结婚的 |
[30:46] | and we’re going to have a half-dozen kids, | 我们还会生很多孩子 |
[30:48] | buy a house on my dad’s street. | 在我爸爸的街上买一做房子 |
[30:49] | We’re going to renovate it together, | 我们会一起装修房子 |
[30:51] | play catch with the kids in the front yard, | 和孩子们在前院玩接球 |
[30:52] | and go to Brody’s every Friday night. | 每周五晚都去布罗迪家 |
[30:53] | You can videotape the whole dang thing. | 你可以把这些都拍下来 |
[31:00] | “A,” That’s a lot of tape. | 首先 那需要很多录像带 |
[31:04] | And “B,” | 其次 |
[31:06] | I don’t think you believe that yourself. | 我觉得你自己都不相信自己说的话 |
[31:11] | Are we done? | 量好了吗 |
[31:23] | If– if you can hear me, | 如果你能听到我说话 |
[31:25] | I just want you to know that nobody’s giving up on you. | 我就想告诉你 大家不会放弃你的 |
[31:39] | I mean, you should see Greer’s face. | 你应该看看格瑞的表情 |
[31:42] | He’s taking no prisoners. | 他绝不手下留情 |
[31:46] | You’d better keep fighting, too. | 你最好也努力撑下去 |
[31:49] | – Eli! – Okay? | -伊莱 -好吗 |
[31:52] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[31:53] | I asked for one lousy minute– | 我就要一会 |
[31:55] | Where’s Chloe? | 克洛伊呢 |
[31:58] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[31:59] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[32:02] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[32:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[32:14] | Now I have to stay. | 现在我必须留下了 |
[32:16] | No, you didn’t, did you? | 不是吧 |
[32:18] | It wasn’t that hard. | 没有那么难 |
[32:19] | It doesn’t even hurt that much– | 也没有那么疼 |
[32:20] | Chloe, why would you do that? | 克洛伊 为什么这么做 |
[32:23] | They weren’t going to let me stay. | 他们不让我留下 |
[32:27] | Now they have no choice. | 现在他们没有选择了 |
[32:28] | But now you can’t come back! | 但是现在你回不去了 |
[32:29] | She’s already made up her mind. | 她已经下定决心了 |
[32:31] | Look, I’m sorry, Eli, | 对不起 伊莱 |
[32:34] | but I had to do this. | 但我不得不这么做 |
[32:39] | Go have someone check you out. | 去找人检查一下你 |
[33:13] | I’m Tamara, I’m a paramedic. | 我叫塔玛拉 是医护人员 |
[33:15] | Your friends called 911. | 你的朋友报警了 |
[33:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:18] | You were on the floor, man. | 你倒在地上了 伙计 |
[33:20] | – Why? – A lot of things can cause a syncope episode, | -为什么 -晕厥的原因有很多种 |
[33:23] | but you don’t have a fever. | 但是你没发烧 |
[33:24] | He was hit by a car yesterday. | 他昨天被车撞了 |
[33:25] | No, don’t listen to him. | 没有 别听他瞎说 |
[33:26] | That was nothing. | 没什么事 |
[33:28] | I just had a little too much to drink last night. | 我就是昨晚喝多了 |
[33:30] | You could be low on electrolytes. | 你可能电解质偏低了 |
[33:32] | Awesome, let’s go with that. | 对 就是这个原因 |
[33:34] | Okay, well, just to be safe, | 好吧 为保险起见 |
[33:35] | I’m going to take him to the hospital– | 我还是带他去医院吧 |
[33:36] | No, no, no, I’m getting married tonight, | 不 不 我今晚要结婚 |
[33:38] | and I’m gonna be there if they have to | 就算拄着拐杖 |
[33:40] | prop me up with a stick | 我也要去 |
[33:41] | Lucky girl. | 幸运的姑娘啊 |
[33:43] | I just mean I’ll be fine. | 我的意思是我没事 |
[33:45] | Up to you. Just do me a favor | 由你自己决定 但算是帮我个忙 |
[33:46] | and have some chicken soup or something, okay? | 喝些鸡汤或者别的什么东西 好吗 |
[33:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:00] | They don’t like that. | 他们不喜欢这个 |
[34:02] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[34:03] | How about this, huh? | 这个怎么样 |
[34:04] | You want some of this, huh? | 你想尝尝这个吗 |
[34:06] | How about some of this! | 这个怎么样 |
[34:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:39] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[34:42] | Before I go, please tell me you didn’t do this | 在我走之前 别告诉我你这么做 |
[34:44] | to keep a dying boy company. | 只是为了陪这个将死的人 |
[34:48] | The organism got on my clothes. | 那种生物溅到了我衣服上 |
[34:51] | I know it touched my skin, it had to. | 肯定接触到了我的皮肤 |
[34:54] | I should have been infected, | 我早该被感染了 |
[34:55] | but I wasn’t. | 但我没有 |
[34:56] | So you decided to test if you were immune. | 所以你决定测试一下自己是否免疫 |
[34:59] | And? | 结果呢 |
[35:00] | It doesn’t hurt. | 一点都不疼 |
[35:01] | Matt was in agony by now. | 马特现在却极度痛苦 |
[35:05] | Lieutenant Johansen… | 约翰森中尉 |
[35:11] | David… | 大卫 |
[35:14] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[35:15] | Wouldn’t have missed it. | 我不会错过的 |
[35:17] | – How’s your boy doing? – Oh, he’s fantastic. | -你儿子怎么样了 -有点奇怪 |
[35:18] | You know, white as the plastic man on the cake, | 就像蛋糕上的塑料小人一样脸色惨白 |
[35:19] | but that’s just nerves. | 不过只是紧张而已 |
[35:21] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[35:23] | It’s true, I nearly killed him yesterday. | 真的 我昨天差点杀了他 |
[35:25] | Ran right over him. | 直接开车撞了上去 |
[35:29] | Oh, come on, I told you | 好了 我跟你说了 |
[35:31] | to keep that thing out of my face. | 把那东西从我眼前拿开 |
[35:36] | Before the ceremony, | 婚礼之前 |
[35:37] | Matt enjoys a hot bowl of soup | 马特品尝了一碗热汤 |
[35:39] | and the camaraderie of his closest friends. | 并享受着他的密友带来的同志之情 |
[35:41] | Has my dad showed up yet? | 我父亲来了吗 |
[35:43] | He’s mingling. | 他正在招待宾客 |
[35:44] | Good. Just make sure you get a shot of Chloe comin’ in. | 好极了 克洛伊来时记得要拍照 |
[35:47] | Right. | 好的 |
[35:57] | We can do this another day. | 我们可以改天再举行 |
[36:01] | There he is. | 他在这 |
[36:03] | How’s my boy? | 你怎么样了 |
[36:04] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:06] | No. | 没有 |
[36:07] | Wh-what do you mean, no? | 你什么意思 没有 |
[36:09] | I mean, I don’t know if I can do this. | 我是说 我不知道自己能不能做到 |
[36:12] | What if it doesn’t work out? | 如果做不了呢 |
[36:14] | What if it’s wrong? | 如果这是不对的呢 |
[36:15] | What… | 如果 |
[36:16] | What if I hurt her? | 如果我伤害了她怎么办 |
[36:18] | Well, you would never do that. | 你不会那么做的 |
[36:20] | We’re so different from each other. | 我们俩有太多不同之处 |
[36:22] | Can you give us a second? | 让我们俩单独聊聊 |
[36:31] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么帮你 |
[36:34] | Just tell me the right thing to do. | 告诉我应该怎么做 |
[36:36] | What, you think– you think I know? | 怎么 你以为我知道吗 |
[36:39] | I’m asking you, please, dad. | 我在请求你告诉我 爸爸 |
[36:42] | Wake up. | 醒过来 |
[36:46] | Wake up. | 醒过来 |
[37:08] | Your blood looks normal to me. | 在我看来你的血液很正常 |
[37:10] | No, but it’s not normal. They changed me. | 不 不正常 外星人改变过我 |
[37:12] | You said the chair undid all that. | 你不是说那椅子已经消除了改变吗 |
[37:14] | Well, obviously she relapsed. | 显然她复发了 |
[37:16] | The point is whatever they did to her, | 重点是 不管是什么改变 |
[37:18] | it’s given her immunity to this organism. | 都能让她对这种生物免疫 |
[37:20] | Look. | 看 |
[37:21] | Look, I’m already healing. | 看 我已经在自愈了 |
[37:22] | A transfusion of Chloe’s blood could help save his life. | 注入克洛伊的血液也许能救他一命 |
[37:25] | And pass whatever the aliens did to her on to him. | 还会将外星人的东西弄到他的身上 |
[37:27] | Well, I think that’s a bargain he’d be willing to make, | 我觉得他会同意这笔交易的 |
[37:29] | don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[37:36] | Dearly beloved… | 各位亲友 |
[37:39] | We are gathered here in the face of this company | 今天我们聚集于这对新人面前 |
[37:42] | to join together this man and this woman in matrimony. | 见证这位新郎与这位新娘结为夫妇 |
[37:47] | It is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, | 婚姻不可鲁莽 草率 |
[37:52] | but reverently, discreetly, | 而应当虔诚 谨慎 |
[37:54] | advisedly, and solemnly. | 深思熟虑 庄严肃穆 |
[37:58] | Marriage is the union of husband and wife | 婚姻是丈夫与妻子间 |
[38:01] | in heart, body, and mind. | 心灵 身体与思想的结合 |
[38:03] | It is intended for their mutual joy, | 至此之后相爱相敬 |
[38:06] | and for the help and comfort given | 祸福与共 |
[38:10] | one another in prosperity and adversity. | 悲喜同享 |
[38:16] | Through this union | 结此良缘 |
[38:18] | Matthew and Chloe make a commitment | 马修和克洛伊许下承诺 |
[38:20] | to embrace their dreams, | 生死相守 |
[38:22] | realize their hopes, | 比翼双飞 |
[38:24] | and to accept each other’s failings. | 有难同当 |
[38:30] | We are here today | 我们今天在此 |
[38:32] | to witness this occasion that marks | 见证这爱与承诺的 |
[38:34] | the celebration of love and commitment | 庆典仪式 |
[38:36] | with which this man and this woman | 愿新郎和新娘 |
[38:38] | begin their life together. | 白头偕老 |
[38:40] | If any person can show just cause | 在座各位若有 |
[38:42] | why they may not be joined together, | 认为他们不能结合 |
[38:46] | then let them speak now | 请马上提出 |
[38:47] | or forever hold their peace. | 否则永远保持缄默 |
[38:57] | Damn things don’t want to burn. | 这些玩意点不着 |
[38:58] | I’m running out of fuel. | 我的燃料快用完了 |
[38:59] | His pulse is getting stronger. | 他脉搏开始有起色了 |
[39:00] | I just need a little more time. | 再给我一点点时间 |
[39:01] | I can’t give it to you! | 没有时间了 |
[39:10] | Please! | 求你了 |
[39:11] | I know it’s working! | 已经起效了 |
[39:13] | Sergeant… | 中士 |
[39:14] | Last time we dialed the gate, did you see how it reacted? | 上次我们拨星门时 你看到它的反应了吗 |
[39:17] | We just got to keep dialing over and over. | 我们可以不断地拨 |
[39:19] | It may buy us the time we need. | 这样也许能给我们赢得时间 |
[39:20] | Not we. | 不是给我们 |
[39:22] | Just me. | 是给我 |
[39:24] | This ramp is about to get crowded. | 坡道上的人有点多了 |
[39:26] | I need you two to get out of here. | 你们两个给我离开 |
[39:27] | – Sergeant– – Go, go! | -中士 -走 |
[39:30] | Get out! Go! | 快走 走 |
[39:50] | Do you, Matthew | 马修 你愿意 |
[39:52] | take Chloe to be your wife? | 娶克洛伊为妻吗 |
[40:16] | Will you love her, | 你能珍爱她 |
[40:17] | comfort her, | 安慰她 |
[40:18] | honor and keep her | 尊敬她 并始终忠于她吗 |
[40:19] | in sickness and in health… | 无论疾病还是健康 |
[40:25] | For richer, for poorer… | 无论富裕还是贫穷 |
[40:28] | For better, for worse… | 无论是好是坏 |
[40:34] | In sadness and in joy, | 无论悲伤还是喜悦 |
[40:36] | and forsaking all others, | 放弃其他一切 |
[40:38] | keep yourself only unto her | 始终忠于她 |
[40:41] | for as long as you both shall live? | 至死不渝吗 |
[40:48] | He’s conscious. | 他醒了 |
[40:51] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生什么了 |
[40:52] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[40:54] | Oh, my God, his arm! | 我的天 他的胳膊 |
[40:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:57] | Well, yeah, but– | 是的 但是 |
[41:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:06] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[41:12] | We’re okay, we’re okay… | 我们没事 我们没事 |
[41:18] | Welcome home, son. | 欢迎回家 小子 |
[41:20] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[41:21] | I, uh, I don’t know how they did it, but– | 我 我不知道他们怎么做到的 但是 |
[41:24] | Unfortunately, I do know. | 不巧的是 我知道 |
[41:27] | The three of you will undergo decontamination right away. | 你们三个马上去接受消毒 |
[41:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[41:31] | As for the two of you, | 至于你们俩 |
[41:34] | you’ll be placed in quarantine indefinitely, | 你们将会被无限期隔离 |
[41:36] | until I decide what to do with you. | 直到我决定将如何处理你们 |
[41:39] | Sir? | 长官 |
[41:43] | I’ll let Miss Armstrong explain. | 让阿姆斯特朗小姐来解释吧 |