时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended | 自从进入这星系的那时起 |
[00:02] | from the moment it entered the star system. | 命运号就做好了这样的准备 |
[00:04] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会 |
[00:08] | Are we done? | 玩完了吧 |
[00:09] | We’ll never be done. | 永远没完 |
[00:11] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他丢在那个星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
[00:15] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们安全了 |
[00:16] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 你们为什么把我们的人关起来 |
[00:22] | We’re not safe, are we? | 我们还不安全 对吧 |
[00:23] | – They’re coming! – Who’s coming? | -他们要来了 -谁来了 |
[00:25] | Lucian Alliance. They’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is going to end if we wait. | 我们再这么等下去的话 就只一种结局 |
[00:29] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我是不会交出这艘飞船的 |
[00:31] | I’m pregnant. It’s yours. | 我怀孕了 孩子是你的 |
[00:34] | Emily! I’m barely keeping it together, | 艾米丽 我好不容易才振作起来 |
[00:37] | and the only thing that’s keeping me | 而且你是唯一能让我 |
[00:38] | from going out of my mind is you. | 保持清醒的人 |
[00:40] | You made your choice, Everett. | 这是你自己的决定 埃弗雷特 |
[00:42] | You really should talk to someone. | 你应该和别人谈谈 |
[00:44] | Look, I lost my baby. | 听着 我流产了 |
[00:45] | And now maybe she’s in a better place. | 现在她可能已经到了天堂 |
[00:48] | You found the keys | 你发现了 |
[00:48] | to controlling all of Destiny’s systems. | 能控制整个命运号系统的关键密码 |
[00:51] | And you’re not going to tell anyone. | 但是你不会告诉任何人 |
[00:53] | Riley’s not going to make it, sir. | 我们救不回莱利了 长官 |
[00:57] | Look, I’m already healing. | 看 我已经开始好转了 |
[00:58] | A transfusion of Chloe’s blood could help save his life. | 输入克洛伊的血可以救他的命 |
[01:01] | And pass whatever the aliens did to her on to him! | 但也会把外星人对她所做的改变传给他 |
[01:28] | We’ve run a series of comparative | 我们已经针对一路上 |
[01:30] | blood tests using various pathogens | 收集的不同病原体 |
[01:32] | we’ve encountered and isolated along the way. | 做了一系列血液对比测试 |
[01:34] | While Chloe’s blood continues to show | 但是克洛伊的血液 |
[01:36] | atypical antibiotic properties… | 一直显示非典型抗生素的特性 |
[01:39] | Lieutenant Scott’s see to have gone back to normal. | 斯考特中尉的好像已经恢复正常了 |
[01:44] | Sir. | 长官 |
[01:47] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[01:48] | I think it’s safe to let him out of isolation. | 我认为取消对他的隔离是安全的 |
[01:51] | That’s fine. | 那就好 |
[01:52] | I’ll, uh, I’ll have him released. | 那我… 那我放了他 |
[01:55] | You okay? | 你没事吗 |
[01:56] | Emily wants a divorce. | 艾米丽想离婚 |
[01:59] | I just got back, and… | 我刚回地球 而且… |
[02:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:02] | I guess I should have seen it coming, but… | 我想我料到这会发生 但是 |
[02:06] | Is it even legal to sign papers in someone else’s body? | 用别人的身体去签文件合法吗 |
[02:09] | I… uh, I wouldn’t know. | 我不…不知道 |
[02:12] | Well, I guess it doesn’t matter. | 我想那不重要 |
[02:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:20] | Uh… maybe we should talk. | 也许我们应该谈谈 |
[02:23] | After everything that’s happened, | 这么多事发生后 |
[02:24] | we… haven’t had the chance. | 我们还一直没有机会 |
[02:28] | Is there anything that you and I could possibly say | 你和我还会有什么好说的 |
[02:30] | that’s going to make it any better? | 能让情况更好吗 |
[02:32] | Maybe that’s not the point. | 也许那不重要 |
[02:34] | Well, then, what is? | 那什么重要 |
[02:59] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[03:03] | I don’t know if you’ve met Ginn, | 我不知道你见没见过吉恩 |
[03:05] | one of our guests from the Lucian Alliance. | 那个来自卢西恩联盟的客人 |
[03:08] | She’s been cooperating, | 她一直很合作 |
[03:09] | providing intel on Alliance activity in the Milky Way, | 给我们提供联盟在银河系活动的情报 |
[03:12] | but I think she may be able to help us on the ship as well. | 但是我想她也能在这艘船上帮帮我们 |
[03:16] | I spent over a year studying ancient systems | 我为了这次旅行 |
[03:18] | to prepare for the trip. | 花了一年时间研究远古人的系统 |
[03:19] | I was particularly interested in some of your theories | 我对你一些关于在星球内部拨号的理论 |
[03:22] | on dialing while inside a star. | 很感兴趣 |
[03:27] | Do you still think there’s a chance you could make it work? | 你说还有没有可能实现呢 |
[03:30] | To be honest, I wasn’t really making much progress, | 说实话 我没有取得什么进展 |
[03:33] | so I kind of put it aside. | 所以我就没再研究那些了 |
[03:35] | Well, maybe with Ginn’s help, that can change. | 也许有了吉恩的帮忙 那就能实现 |
[03:40] | I guess it’s worth a shot. | 我想可以试试 |
[03:42] | Good. | 好的 |
[03:44] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我不打扰了 |
[03:50] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[03:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | They let you out. | 他们放你出来了 |
[03:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:00] | So… you’re not changing. | 那你没什么变化吧 |
[04:03] | Well, T.J. Says i’m pretty much back to normal. | TJ说我恢复正常了 |
[04:05] | I guess everyone was a little afraid | 我想所有人都有些害怕 |
[04:07] | I’d… poisoned you with my alien blood. | 我用我的外星人血液毒你 |
[04:10] | You’re not contagious. | 你没有传染性 |
[04:12] | They’re just keeping you here because… | 他们把你留在这是因为… |
[04:14] | Because I might black out | 因为我时不时的丧失意识 |
[04:17] | and sabotage the ship without even knowing it. | 在毫不知情的情况下破坏飞船 |
[04:20] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[04:21] | If you were just some alien monster, | 如果你只是什么外星怪物 |
[04:23] | you would have left me to die out there, | 你就会在那任由我死去 |
[04:24] | and no one would have known any better. | 没人会知道你还有问题 |
[04:26] | My skin’s changing. | 我的皮肤在变化 |
[04:30] | Look. | 看 |
[04:33] | It’s coarse. | 变粗糙了 |
[04:36] | Like, it’s getting hard. | 还变硬了 |
[04:41] | And it’s growing. | 而且还在扩散 |
[04:44] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[04:47] | Listen… | 听着 |
[04:51] | We’re going to find a way out of this. | 我们一定会找到解决的方法 |
[04:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:12] | Colonel Young, come in. | 呼叫杨上校 |
[05:18] | Colonel Young, this is Brody, in the control interface room. | 杨上校 我是布罗迪 位置 控制室 |
[05:20] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[05:26] | This is Young. Go ahead. | 我是杨 请讲 |
[05:28] | We’ve got a bit of a situation here. | 我们这里发生了些状况 |
[05:31] | I’m on my way. | 我马上到 |
[05:35] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:36] | Nine alien ships. | 九个外星人飞船 |
[05:37] | They just dropped out of hyperspace. | 我们刚脱离了超空间 |
[05:38] | They’ve got us surrounded. | 他们包围了我们 |
[05:39] | Looks like the same ones who took Rush and Chloe. | 看起来像那些抓走拉什和克洛伊的外星人 |
[05:41] | We left them behind in another Galaxy. | 我们把他们留在别的星系 |
[05:43] | How the hell did they find us out here? | 他们怎么在这找到我们的 |
[05:46] | We’re getting a message. | 我们收到一条信息 |
[05:48] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[05:50] | They want us to hand over Chloe. | 他们要我交出克洛伊 |
[05:53] | What if all this time they were slowly changing her | 假如他们用这些时间把她改造成他们 |
[05:55] | to one of them, and now they want her back? | 现在他们要她回去 |
[05:56] | She’s not one of them. | 她不是外星人 |
[05:57] | She was gathering intelligence. | 她越来越聪明了 |
[05:58] | She may not have known it, but that’s what she was doing. | 她可能还没注意 但那就是她所做的事 |
[06:01] | All the more reason not to let them anywhere near her. | 这就有更多不让他们接近她的理由 |
[06:03] | – How long till we jump? – 44 minutes. | -还有多久跳跃 -44分钟 |
[06:05] | Power weapons. | 准备武器 |
[06:21] | I don’t think that’s the response they were looking for. | 我想这不是他们想看到的回应 |
[06:23] | Return fire. | 还击 |
[06:30] | Watch your heads. | 小心 |
[06:32] | Move! This is not a drill! | 行动 这不是演习 |
[06:34] | Sergeant, you get these people to designated areas. | 中士 让这些人赶紧去既定位置 |
[06:36] | I’m gonna go check observation. All right. | 我负责观测 行吧 |
[06:38] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[06:39] | Let’s go, let’s go. Come on! | 行动行动 快点 |
[06:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:45] | We’re under attack. | 我们正在遭受攻击 |
[06:47] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[06:50] | You can’t take on this many ships. | 你应付不了这么多飞船 |
[06:51] | They want Destiny more than anything. | 他们觊觎命运号很久了 |
[06:53] | They wouldn’t destroy us. | 他们不会击毁我们 |
[06:54] | Well, not intentionally, | 他们是不想 |
[06:55] | but they’d have to collapse the shields | 但是他们登船之前要先打掉防护罩 |
[06:56] | in order to board us, and that’s a risky proposition. | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[07:39] | Colonel, this is Scott. | 斯考特呼叫上校 |
[07:40] | You need to seal the entire section | 你必须立刻封锁瞭望台 |
[07:41] | around the observation deck. | 周边的所有区域 |
[07:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:44] | Seal it now! Now! | 封锁起来 快 |
[07:52] | Scott! What’s going on? | 斯考特 怎么了 |
[08:00] | We’ve got secondary explosions in the engineering area. | 工程区出现继发性爆炸 |
[08:02] | Scott, come in! | 斯考特 收到回答 |
[08:03] | Power’s overloading in the sublight drive. | 亚光速引擎过载 |
[08:05] | It’s going critical. | 状况很不稳定 |
[08:06] | Emergency shutdown. | 紧急停机 |
[08:14] | It’s too late. | 已经来不及了 |
[08:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[08:44] | The plan is to get the repair robot working | 现在的计划是安排维修机器人 |
[08:46] | on the large domed room we found | 对我们初次登船所看到的舱室 |
[08:48] | when we first came aboard the ship. | 进行一次全面的检修 |
[08:50] | If the structural integrity can be restored, | 如果可以把那里的结构复原 |
[08:52] | it can be used as a new home for hydroponics. | 我们就能多一间栽培室了 |
[08:54] | Do we know how long it would be | 你们知道还有多久才能保证 |
[08:56] | before the room can hold atmospheric pressure? | 那个舱室可以承受船体内外的气压差 |
[08:58] | Well, we’ve crunched some numbers, | 我们进行了简要的计算 |
[08:59] | – and we think– – What about the weapons systems? | -初步认定 -那武器系统呢 |
[09:01] | Still half a dozen gun batteries that are offline. | 还有六七门炮无法充能 |
[09:03] | Well, you told us to postpone the work | 你不是要我们等到 |
[09:05] | until we had a greater understanding | 对整艘船的能量配给网 |
[09:07] | of the grid that powers the system– | 有了更全面的认识之后再说吗 |
[09:08] | With that many positions down, | 这么多地方无法开火 |
[09:09] | entire sections of the ship are vulnerable to attack. | 会导致整艘船都不堪一击 |
[09:12] | Wasn’t Dr. Kemp recently injured | 肯普博士前两天不就是 |
[09:15] | working on this problem? | 在修复武器的时候受伤了吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah, there was an unexpected surge | 是的 有个导电管突然发生了 |
[09:18] | in one of the conduits. | 电弧放电 |
[09:19] | There’s also the risk | 而且不排除发生更多 |
[09:20] | of a much more catastrophic overload– | 导致不良后果的过载现象 |
[09:22] | Irrelevant. Fix it. | 我不管 给我搞定 |
[09:24] | We don’t even know what’s wrong with it. | 我们还不知道问题出在哪里 |
[09:25] | Weapons are a priority. | 战斗力是生存的第一要务 |
[09:27] | A new home for hydroponics can wait. | 栽培室什么的晚点搞也没关系 |
[09:29] | Dismissed. | 解散吧 |
[09:40] | What was that? | 这算哪出 |
[09:41] | Don’t start, Camile. | 省点口水吧 卡米尔 |
[09:44] | That work is dangerous. | 那项工作很危险 |
[09:46] | You shut it down for a reason. | 你不是无缘无故终止它的 |
[09:47] | We need to be able to defend ourselves. | 我们必须要有足够的防御力 |
[09:49] | After everything that we’ve been through, | 经过了这么多坎坷 |
[09:51] | that should be obvious. | 你也能看的出来 |
[09:52] | Yeah, you know what? You’re right. | 没错 我知道你是对的 |
[09:53] | We have been through a lot. | 我们确实都经历了很多 |
[09:56] | You, especially. | 尤其是你 |
[09:58] | Is this you acting as ship’s therapist now? | 怎么 你现在当起首席心理咨询师了 |
[10:01] | I know you, Everett. | 埃弗雷特 我很了解你 |
[10:03] | You hold yourself responsible for everything, | 你总喜欢把什么事都往自己肩上扛 |
[10:05] | including what happened to T.J. And the baby. | 就连TJ和她孩子的事情都不例外 |
[10:08] | But if it’s starting to cloud your judgment, | 但是我必须要确保这些事情绝对不会 |
[10:10] | I need to know. | 影响到你的决策 |
[10:13] | I’m fine. | 不会的 |
[10:26] | I brought you some food. | 我给你带了点儿吃的 |
[10:28] | Not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[10:31] | Okay, then. | 哦 这样啊 |
[10:33] | How about some company? | 那我坐着陪你一会儿吧 |
[10:38] | I’ve been working on some fairly interesting equations. | 我一直在研究几个很有趣的方程式 |
[10:42] | I thought you may want to take a look. | 没准儿你也想看看 |
[10:46] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你逗我呢 |
[10:51] | I’m not the one keeping you in here. | 又不是我把你关进来的 |
[10:54] | I tried to help you. | 我尽全力帮过你了 |
[10:55] | What, with the chair? | 怎么 用那把椅子 |
[10:58] | Was that even real, or was it just for show? | 你真想救我吗 还是说那只是一场戏 |
[11:01] | Of course it was real. | 我当然想救你 |
[11:05] | You know, it’s pointless | 要知道 竭力地想要否认 |
[11:07] | trying to deny the advantages of your situation. | 自己所处的优势是毫无意义的 |
[11:11] | I mean, just ask Lieutenant Scott. | 不信的话 问问斯考特中尉 |
[11:14] | If the chair had worked, | 要是那个椅子真的有用 |
[11:17] | well, he’d be dead right now. | 估计他早就死了 |
[11:18] | Do you even know what’s really happening to me? | 你知道我现在到底是怎么回事吗 |
[11:22] | Obviously you’re undergoing | 很明显 你正在发生 |
[11:23] | quite significant physiological changes, | 十分显著的生理变化 |
[11:27] | most notably in your brain. | 大脑的发展尤为明显 |
[11:31] | I haven’t given up hope of finding a solution. | 我仍没有放弃逆转这个过程 |
[11:34] | But in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[11:36] | I would have thought | 我希望 你至少能够 |
[11:37] | you would at least want to try and keep yourself occupied. | 竭尽全力确保控制好自己的身体 |
[11:42] | My research has taken a very interesting turn. | 我的研究正处在一个神奇的瓶颈期 |
[11:47] | I may be on the verge | 我也许很快就能 |
[11:49] | of discovering the true nature | 揭示出命运号所承载的 |
[11:52] | of Destiny’s mission. | 历史使命了 |
[11:57] | See, here. These numbers haven’t been corrected | 看 这里 这几项数值还没有根据 |
[11:59] | for gravitational time dilation. | 引力时间延缓进行修正 |
[12:01] | Obviously it depends on the size of the star, | 虽然这个数值根据星球的尺寸而异 |
[12:03] | but it could make a pretty big difference. | 但是也可能会谬以千里的 |
[12:06] | How’d I miss that? | 我怎么就没想到呢 |
[12:08] | Well, your math is always perfect, | 你对数字的计算很出众 |
[12:10] | but sometimes… you lose sight of the context. | 但是 有时候 你还欠缺点宏观把握 |
[12:16] | Like I said, I’ve been studying your work. | 我不是说过吗 我拜读过你的成果 |
[12:21] | You didn’t have anything better to do? | 你的生活枯燥到这个地步了吗 |
[12:24] | I like numbers. | 我喜欢数字 |
[12:25] | And equations. | 还有各种方程式 |
[12:27] | I always have, | 从小到大 |
[12:28] | ever since I was little. | 从没改变过 |
[12:31] | They don’t lie. | 只有它们不会说谎 |
[12:37] | When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Vet. | 我小的时候 还想要当个兽医 |
[12:41] | Animal doctor. | 就是给小动物治病的 |
[12:42] | Um, so, uh, my mom bought me a hamster, | 所以 我妈就给我买了个仓鼠 |
[12:46] | you know, to teach responsibility. | 想培养我的责任感 |
[12:48] | I left the cage door open | 结果我忘了把笼子关好 |
[12:49] | and my dad stepped on him. | 它就被我爸爸一脚踩死了 |
[12:53] | That was the end of that career. | 然后我的兽医生涯就此结束了 |
[12:54] | Well, I’m sure you would have made | 我相信你一定可以成为一个 |
[12:56] | a very good doctor. | 十分优秀的医生的 |
[13:01] | Anyway, um… | 话说回来 |
[13:02] | If it wasn’t for the, uh, hamster? | 要不是那个叫仓鼠的 |
[13:07] | It’s like a small rodent. | 是个小型啮齿动物 |
[13:10] | Well, if it wasn’t for him, none of us would be here. | 要不是它的牺牲 我们就不会到这里来了 |
[13:15] | Hmm. I never thought of that. | 这我倒没想到 |
[13:18] | That’s… really weird. | 这也 太诡异了 |
[13:22] | I don’t… | 我也 |
[13:45] | Colonel Young, come in. | 杨上校 收到请回答 |
[13:47] | Colonel Young, this is Brody, in the control interface room. | 杨上校 我是布罗迪 从总控室呼叫 |
[13:50] | Please respond. | 收到请回答 |
[13:53] | This is Young. | 杨上校收到 |
[13:55] | We’ve got a bit of a situation here. | 我们遇到了点状况 |
[13:59] | They want us to hand over Chloe. | 他们要我们交出克洛伊 |
[14:01] | What if, all this time, | 他们花了那么久 |
[14:02] | they’ve been slowly changing her into one of them, | 好不容易把她慢慢变成他们的一员 |
[14:04] | and now they want her back? | 现在又想把她要回去 |
[14:05] | She’s not one of them. | 她不是他们的一员 |
[14:08] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[14:10] | What should we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[14:12] | Maybe we should power the weapons? | 现在是不是该给武器充能了 |
[14:14] | No, it won’t work. | 不 没用的 |
[14:16] | We’ve still got 44 minutes until the next jump. | 超光速跳跃倒计时还有四十四分钟 |
[14:18] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[14:25] | That was a warning shot. | 那下是鸣炮警示 |
[14:27] | We’re getting another message. | 我们又收到一条消息 |
[14:30] | It says if we don’t comply, they’ll destroy us. | 说无谓的抵抗就是自寻死路 |
[14:32] | They’re bluffing. They want Destiny more than anything. | 虚张声势罢了 他们觊觎命运号很久了 |
[14:35] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[14:36] | We’re surrounded by alien ships. | 我们被外星飞船包围了 |
[14:37] | They want us to hand over Chloe. | 他们想让我们交出克洛伊 |
[14:39] | I suggest we shut down all non-essential systems, | 我建议关闭非重要系统 |
[14:42] | devote every scrap of power to the shields. | 把能量集中到防护罩上 |
[14:45] | Let’s do that. | 就这么办 |
[14:46] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[14:55] | I don’t think that’s the response they were looking for. | 我觉得他们想要的可不是这个答复 |
[14:57] | It doesn’t matter. The shields are holding. | 不要紧 防护罩还能坚持 |
[15:10] | They don’t have enough firepower. | 他们火力有限 |
[15:11] | We’ll make it to the jump. | 我们能撑到跳跃 |
[15:14] | We’ve got more ships incoming. | 又来了几艘飞船 |
[15:22] | I’m now reading 15 ships total. | 现在一共有十五艘飞船 |
[15:24] | They’re all firing. | 全都在向我们开火 |
[15:28] | I thought we agreed | 不是说 |
[15:28] | that they didn’t want to destroy us! | 他们不想炸毁我们吗 |
[15:30] | Not intentionally. | 的确不想 |
[15:31] | They’d have to collapse the shields | 他们得打垮我们的防护罩 |
[15:32] | in order to board the ship. | 才能登舰 |
[15:36] | We have secondary explosions in the engineering area. | 工程舱又爆炸了 |
[15:39] | Power’s overloading in the sublight drive. | 亚光速引擎过载了 |
[15:41] | It’s going critical. | 快不行了 |
[15:42] | Emergency shutdown. Now! | 紧急关机 马上 |
[15:45] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[16:14] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[16:15] | Well, you wanted to be shrink. | 你不是想当心理医生吗 |
[16:16] | Now here’s your chance. | 机会来了 |
[16:18] | What are you talking about? What’s going on? | 这是说什么呢 出什么事了 |
[16:19] | I think I might be going insane. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[16:26] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝酒了 |
[16:27] | That’s not the problem, just one of the symptoms. | 这不是原因 只是症状之一 |
[16:30] | No, what I’m saying is | 我想说的是 |
[16:31] | that maybe now’s not the best time. | 这个时间有点不合适 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | Well, I, uh… | 嗯 我 |
[16:39] | I’ve been having this recurring dream, | 我一直在做一个奇怪的梦 |
[16:42] | only it’s more than a dream. | 但这不只是个梦 |
[16:45] | It’s, uh, it’s real. | 就像真的一样 |
[16:47] | It’s about as real as it gets. | 真得不能再真了 |
[16:50] | Okay. What’s it about? | 好吧 梦里怎么样 |
[16:52] | The aliens from the other Galaxy, | 外星系的外星人 |
[16:55] | they, uh, catch up to us, they surround the ship, | 他们追上我们了 包围了飞船 |
[16:57] | and then they ask me to hand over Chloe. | 逼我交出克洛伊 |
[17:00] | And, now, the first time, I try to fight them off, | 第一次 我想打跑他们 |
[17:04] | the ship gets destroyed. | 他们摧毁了我们的飞船 |
[17:06] | The second time, I go into a defensive shell, | 第二次 我增强了防护罩 |
[17:08] | but the ship still gets destroyed. | 他们还是摧毁了我们的飞船 |
[17:11] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:13] | Is that why you ordered Park and her team | 这就是你让朴博士和她的小组 |
[17:16] | to resume work on the weapons grid? | 继续修复武器系统的原因吗 |
[17:18] | Because of this dream? | 就是因为这个梦 |
[17:19] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[17:20] | There’s something else going on here. | 这不只是个梦 |
[17:23] | I mean, this is like no dream I’ve ever had before. | 这和我做过的梦不一样 |
[17:25] | I mean, I…I can feel the floor under my feet, | 我能感受到脚下底板的震动 |
[17:29] | I can smell the sweat of the people around me, Camile. | 我能闻到身边人们的汗味 |
[17:33] | Yeah, yeah. | 我明白 |
[17:34] | It’s a no-win scenario. | 毫无胜算 |
[17:37] | It seems like the only way out | 好像唯一的出路 |
[17:38] | would be for you to do | 就是你最不想做的 |
[17:39] | the one thing that you don’t want to do. | 那个选择 |
[17:42] | I don’t think it’s that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[17:46] | Have you even spoken to Chloe | 自从你把克洛伊隔离起来之后 |
[17:49] | since you’ve confined her in her quarters? | 你去看过她吗 |
[17:51] | No. | 没有 |
[17:53] | Well, maybe that would be a good place to start. | 或许你应该去看看她 |
[18:03] | Wow, another visitor. | 又一位访客 |
[18:06] | I’ve never been so popular. | 我人气够旺的啊 |
[18:08] | Well, listen, you know, I’m sorry | 听我说 很抱歉 |
[18:09] | that I haven’t come to see you before. | 我一直没来看你 |
[18:11] | I’ve been busy. | 太忙了 |
[18:15] | Also, it’s, uh, it’s hard for me. | 另外 这对我也不是件容易的事 |
[18:20] | Because of what you might have to do. | 因为你必须要做的事情吗 |
[18:26] | You know, I… I was feeling sorry for myself, | 知道吗 被困在这个房间里 |
[18:31] | being stuck in this room, | 我也觉得很悲哀 |
[18:34] | but then I remembered how everyone looked at me | 但每当我想到人们看我的眼神 |
[18:38] | when they found out I was still infected. | 看着我这个被外星人感染的人 |
[18:42] | I think I’m better off in here. | 我就觉得还是在这里更好一些 |
[18:45] | Really? You know what, | 知道吗 |
[18:45] | the people on this ship care about you. | 船上的人们都很关心你 |
[18:48] | They’re afraid of me. | 他们那是害怕我 |
[18:52] | I’m afraid of me. | 我都害怕我自己 |
[18:56] | Nobody’s given up hope here. | 大家都没放弃 |
[18:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:00] | But if there’s no solution, | 但如果没有解决的办法 |
[19:01] | if I keep changing, | 如果我继续变化下去 |
[19:02] | sooner or later, you won’t have a choice. | 你就没的可选了 早晚的事 |
[19:15] | – Hey. – Sorry. | -嘿 -抱歉 |
[19:22] | So? | 怎么样了 |
[19:24] | So, what? | 什么怎么样了 |
[19:26] | When are you gonna make a move? | 你什么时候开始行动 |
[19:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:32] | Ginn. | 吉恩 |
[19:33] | The girl’s into you. | 那个女孩对你有意思 |
[19:35] | And you know this from watching us work together | 我们才一起工作了两天 |
[19:37] | for, what, two days? | 你就看出来了 |
[19:39] | I knew it after 10 minutes. | 十分钟我就看出来了 |
[19:41] | The girl loves math, Eli. | 这个女孩喜欢数学 伊莱 |
[19:43] | And if ever you were gonna have a chance with anyone, | 如果你有机会和哪个女孩发展的话 |
[19:46] | this is probably it. | 就是她了 |
[19:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:54] | Tell you what. | 知道吗 |
[19:56] | The next time we’re together, | 下次再见面的时候 |
[19:59] | I’ll arrange to get called away. | 我会让人把我喊走的 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:05] | But don’t make it too obvious. | 但别弄得太明显了 |
[20:07] | Obvious is good. | 越明显越好 |
[20:16] | Time to man up. | 该长大了 |
[20:34] | Colonel Young, come in. | 杨上校 请回话 |
[20:38] | Colonel Young, this is Brody, | 杨上校 我是布罗迪 |
[20:39] | in the control interface room. | 我在控制室里 |
[20:40] | Please respond. | 请回话 |
[20:48] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[20:49] | We’re surrounded by alien ships. | 我们被外星飞船包围了 |
[20:51] | They want us to hand over Chloe. | 他们让我们交出克洛伊 |
[20:54] | I suggest shutting down all non-essential systems, | 我建议关闭非重要系统 |
[20:57] | devote every scrap of power to the shields. | 把能量集中到防护罩上 |
[20:59] | No, that’s not going to work. More ships are coming. | 没用 还会有更多飞船的 |
[21:02] | Well, how could you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:04] | If we power the weapons or the shields | 如果我们加强武器系统或防护罩 |
[21:05] | or provoke them in any way, | 或用任何方法激怒了他们 |
[21:06] | they will open fire and destroy all of us. | 他们就会对我们开火 消灭我们 |
[21:11] | So, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[21:16] | I guess it’s time. | 就是现在了吧 |
[21:30] | Colonel, this is Brody. | 上校 我是布罗迪 |
[21:31] | You were right. | 你猜对了 |
[21:32] | Another half-dozen ships | 又有六艘飞船 |
[21:33] | just dropped out of hyperspace. | 从超空间跳了出来 |
[21:35] | Are they sending over a shuttle? | 他们派出穿梭机了吗 |
[21:37] | It’s on its way. | 在路上了 |
[21:40] | Dial back the shield strength over the hull breach. | 撤掉船舱洞口处的防护罩 |
[22:20] | What did you do? | 你做了些什么 |
[22:22] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没的可选 |
[22:23] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个杂种 |
[22:25] | Lieutenant, no! | 中尉 住手 |
[22:27] | No! | 住手 |
[22:31] | Colonel, we’ve got a problem. | 上校 我们有麻烦了 |
[22:32] | More alien shuttles approching. A lot more. | 更多外星飞船向我们靠近 非常多 |
[22:41] | Colonel Young, are you reading me? Colonel? | 杨上校 你听得到我吗 上校 |
[22:43] | This is Scott. What’s happening? | 我是斯考特 什么事 |
[22:45] | This is Rush. | 我是拉什 |
[22:46] | Power’s down all over the ship, including shields. | 船上所有电力中断 包括防护盾的 |
[22:48] | We can’t restore them. | 无法恢复 |
[22:49] | Chloe must have discovered how and passed along the information. | 克洛伊肯定设法把信息发送出去了 |
[22:52] | Get down to the armory, | 马上去军械库 |
[22:54] | break out every weapon we’ve got. | 找出所有可用武器 |
[22:55] | Organize defense teams. | 组织防御力量 |
[22:56] | We’re about to be boarded. | 外星人要登舰了 |
[22:58] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[23:09] | We’ve got another hull breach near the infirmary! | 医务室旁又有船体受损 |
[23:12] | Fall back to my position! | 撤退到我的位置 |
[23:13] | This is Rush. | 拉什呼叫 |
[23:14] | We have to defend the gate room at all costs! | 我们必须不惜一切代价守卫门室 |
[23:16] | There’s too many! We can’t hold ’em! | 敌人太多了 我们挡不住 |
[23:42] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[23:46] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[23:48] | Picking up a batch Brody made for me. | 来拿布罗迪帮我提炼的酒精 |
[23:51] | Extra strong. I use it for disinfectant. | 浓度很高 用来消毒的 |
[23:56] | You don’t look so good. | 你脸色很差 |
[23:57] | Yeah, I know. I guess it’s that obvious, huh? | 我知道 很明显是不是 |
[24:04] | Everett, what if I told you that the baby, | 埃弗雷特 如果我告诉你那个孩子 |
[24:07] | our baby, is still alive? | 我们的孩子还活着 你会怎么想 |
[24:11] | I mean, I don’t know. Why would– why would you do that? | 我不知道 为什么问这些 |
[24:13] | Because I saw her. | 因为我看到她了 |
[24:15] | Because I held her in my arms and she’s beautiful– | 我还抱过她 她好漂亮 |
[24:18] | TJ T.J… | |
[24:19] | It’s like nothing you can imagine. | 那种场景你永远无法想象 |
[24:21] | We were on the planet where we left Caine and the others, | 我们就在凯恩他们逗留的星球上 |
[24:23] | and the aliens there, they said that | 那里的外星人说 |
[24:24] | they would take care of her. | 他们会好好照顾她 |
[24:25] | Caine promised me. | 凯恩向我保证了 |
[24:27] | And they sent me back here. | 然后他们就把我送了回来 |
[24:29] | You never left the ship. | 你从没离开过飞船 |
[24:30] | I know that– | 我知道 |
[24:32] | look, I know. I know what it sounds like. | 我知道这话听起来很扯 |
[24:34] | And that’s why I didn’t say anything before, | 所以我之前什么都没说 |
[24:36] | because I knew that you would think I was crazy. | 因为我知道你会觉得我疯了 |
[24:38] | But I’m not. | 但我没 |
[24:40] | I’m not crazy, | 我没疯 |
[24:43] | and it wasn’t a dream. | 那也不是梦境 |
[24:45] | Why is it so hard to believe? | 为什么这么不愿意相信 |
[24:46] | After everything that we’ve seen since we’ve been here– | 毕竟我们遭遇过那么多不可思议的事 |
[24:48] | Hey, listen to me! | 够了 听我说 |
[24:50] | Just because you want something to be true, | 只因你希望它是真的 |
[24:52] | it doesn’t mean it is, T.J. | 但这并不意味着就是真的 TJ |
[24:54] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[24:56] | Okay. | 明白 |
[24:58] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[25:01] | I can see where you’re going. | 我知道你处于怎样的境地 |
[25:04] | I know, because I almost went there. | 我理解 因为我也有过 |
[25:08] | I’m afraid that you won’t come back. | 我很怕你回不来 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:23] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[25:25] | What? | 怎么 |
[25:26] | The computer’s using a ton of memory | 电脑在用极大的内存空间 |
[25:28] | running a program I’ve never even seen before. | 运行一个我从来没见过的程序 |
[25:30] | Maybe some kind of auto diagnostic? | 可能是某种自检吧 |
[25:33] | I don’t… | 我不知道 |
[25:33] | I have to ask, | 我先问你 |
[25:35] | what are all these pictures? | 这些是什么图片 |
[25:37] | Oh, those are stills from my movie. | 这些是我的小影片的剧照 |
[25:41] | My documentary. | 我的纪录片 |
[25:44] | I’ve been trying to keep a record | 我一直在记录 |
[25:46] | of everything that’s been happening to us, | 在我们身上发生的一切 |
[25:47] | using the Kino. | 用基诺拍摄 |
[25:49] | Here. | 看这个 |
[25:55] | Oh, see? | 你看 |
[25:56] | Nobody wants to see this. | 这一集没人想看 |
[25:57] | No, no, it’s the little things that make all the difference. | 不 正是这些细节让所有事都变得不同 |
[26:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:02] | Ancient toilets. | 古人的厕所 |
[26:04] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[26:09] | Anyway, you get the idea. | 反正差不多就是这样子 |
[26:11] | Sgt. Greer, come in. | 呼叫格瑞中士 |
[26:14] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[26:15] | There’s a problem in the mess. | 食堂有点麻烦事 |
[26:17] | We need your assistance. | 需要你过来帮忙 |
[26:20] | On my way. | 马上到 |
[26:22] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[26:23] | Could take a while. | 可能得一会儿 |
[26:32] | One second? | 等一下 |
[26:47] | Uh, I’m not so sure about this. | 我有点拿不准 |
[26:50] | You’ll thank me later. | 事后你可要感谢我 |
[26:51] | But what am I supposed to say? | 我该说什么啊 |
[26:52] | The girl’s from another planet. | 人家是从另一个星球来的 |
[26:58] | I guess I’m supposed to tell you to be yourself, | 按理我应该说 做你自己就好 |
[27:01] | but in your case… | 但你这个人… |
[27:04] | So my mom just left. | 然后我妈就走了 |
[27:08] | It was good to see her, | 看到她很开心 |
[27:11] | even though she was in Park’s body. | 尽管她是在朴的身体里 |
[27:15] | Little weird. | 有点点不自然 |
[27:19] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[27:22] | I think it helped. | 我觉得这还是有用的 |
[27:27] | At least I hope so. | 至少我希望如此 |
[27:29] | Okay, I got this. | 好了 我知道了 |
[27:30] | You got this? | 你知道了 |
[27:32] | How long are you gonna be? | 你要多久回来 |
[27:33] | How long you gonna need? | 要看你需要多久 |
[27:37] | I’ll take my time. | 我会尽量多磨蹭一会 |
[27:43] | It’s hard. | 还是很难 |
[27:46] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[27:48] | I mean, I know | 我是说 我明白 |
[27:49] | that we’re several billion light years apart, | 妈妈和我亿万光年相隔 |
[27:53] | and, well, that may never change… | 这一点从未曾改变 |
[28:00] | But I… | 但是我 |
[28:02] | I just need to know that she’s still there. | 我只是想知道她还在 |
[28:07] | You know… | 因为 |
[28:09] | ’cause if she’s not… | 如果她不在了 |
[28:11] | then I don’t have– | 那我就无法… |
[28:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:15] | I– I didn’t know | 我不知道 |
[28:16] | that it was going to be anything that personal. | 会有这么私人的内容 |
[28:18] | No, no, that’s– that’s not your fault. | 没关系 不怪你 |
[28:21] | Real smooth, though, huh? | 很不给力 是吧 |
[28:23] | A grown man crying about his mom. | 一个大男人为了妈妈像孩子般哭泣 |
[28:26] | Suave. | 多幼稚 |
[28:30] | I might as well just get Greer to come back. | 看来得把格瑞叫回来了 |
[28:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:35] | Never m-mind. | 没什么 |
[29:07] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[29:12] | Colonel, are you in there? | 上校 你在吗 |
[29:17] | Yeah. What do– what do you need? | 在 什么事 |
[29:22] | Uh, the ship, it dropped out, | 飞船跳出了超光速 |
[29:24] | but there’s no gates in range. | 但附近没有星门 |
[29:27] | Brody says we’re just drifting. | 布罗迪说我们只是在漂浮而已 |
[29:29] | Well, that doesn’t sound so bad. | 是嘛 好像不是太糟嘛 |
[29:32] | Except there’s no countdown clock. | 可是也没有倒计时 |
[29:33] | We have no idea how long it’s going to last. | 不知道这种情况要持续多久 |
[29:35] | You figure it out. | 你搞定吧 |
[29:38] | Sir? | 长官 |
[29:45] | Problems? | 有问题吗 |
[29:48] | Well, the ship doesn’t drop out of FTL for no reason. | 飞船不会无缘无故跳出超光速飞行 |
[29:51] | Unless you tell it to. | 除非你下的指令 |
[29:53] | Yeah, well this time, it wasn’t me, | 没错 可这次真不是我 |
[29:55] | and I can’t find anything wrong with navigation or propulsion. | 而且导航和推进系统也没有任何问题 |
[29:58] | Maybe you need to look somewhere else. | 也许你得从其他地方找找原因 |
[30:05] | As far as I can tell, | 就我所知 |
[30:06] | there’s nothing interfering with the normal operation | 超光速巡航运转正常 |
[30:08] | of the FTL drive. | 没有受到任何干扰 |
[30:09] | The ship just doesn’t want to go anywhere. | 飞船就是漂浮着不动了 |
[30:11] | What about a dial-in? | 拨号呢 |
[30:12] | Gate’s quiet. | 星门没有反应 |
[30:15] | Where’s Young? | 杨在哪里 |
[30:17] | He’s not feeling well. | 他状态不大好 |
[30:20] | All right, what’s new? | 好了 有什么进展 |
[30:21] | So far, we’ve got nothing. | 到目前为止 没有 |
[30:23] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[30:26] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[30:28] | Well, I’ve been working with that | 我和卢西恩联盟的那个 |
[30:30] | Lucian Alliance girl, Ginn? | 叫吉恩的女孩一起工作 |
[30:32] | Actually, it’s gone a little bit | 事实上 可能不仅仅 |
[30:33] | beyond just working together. | 是一起工作 |
[30:36] | I don’t want to jinx it, but she’s– | 我不想说了招霉运 但她 |
[30:37] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[30:42] | Anyway, we’ve been running a series of programs | 总之 我们一直在调试一系列 |
[30:45] | that were designed for modeling. | 为模型而设计的程序 |
[30:46] | You know, simulation. | 我是说模拟 |
[30:49] | It was really sluggish. | 它运行得很慢 |
[30:50] | I couldn’t figure out why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[30:52] | And then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[30:53] | that the computer was running a simulation of its own. | 电脑在运行它自己的模拟程序 |
[30:57] | What kind of simulation? | 什么样的模拟 |
[30:59] | I just figured that out now. | 我刚弄明白 |
[31:00] | It’s a battle scenario. | 是个战斗场景 |
[31:02] | The Destiny drops out of FTL, | 命运号刚刚脱离超光速 |
[31:04] | and then it’s immediately surrounded by alien ships. | 就立刻被一群外星飞船包围了 |
[31:07] | It’s run through several different | 根据不同的变更 |
[31:08] | variations, different scenarios, | 运行出不同的场景 |
[31:10] | but it always ends badly. | 但结局都很不好 |
[31:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:15] | Are you talking about the aliens from the other galaxy, | 你是指那群从另一个星系来的 |
[31:18] | the ones that took Chloe and Rush? | 带走了克洛伊和拉什的外星人吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah, same guys. | 是的 就是他们 |
[31:25] | Camile, what is it? | 卡米尔 怎么了 |
[31:30] | A battle simulation. | 模拟战争 |
[31:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:33] | Extremely complex, modeled down to the last detail, | 极其复杂 模拟到细枝末节 |
[31:36] | and always with an unfortunate result. | 结局也总是不幸的 |
[31:38] | Well, it’s interesting, | 这很有意思 |
[31:39] | but what’s it got to do with the ship dropping out? | 但是和脱离超光速有什么关系 |
[31:43] | Look closer. | 再仔细点看 |
[31:56] | Something about this program | 这个程序有部分 |
[31:58] | is overriding normal operations. | 具有优先操作权 |
[32:00] | Which leaves only one question. | 这样就只有一个问题了 |
[32:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:07] | Okay, so you’re telling me | 好 你是说 |
[32:08] | the ship is affecting the Colonel’s dreams? | 这艘飞船在影响上校的梦境 |
[32:10] | It’s the only explanation. | 只能这么解释 |
[32:12] | It’s not impossible. | 也不是不可能 |
[32:14] | Brain waves are just electrical impulses, | 脑电波只是电子脉冲 |
[32:16] | so theoretically, they could be manipulated, | 所以理论上 是能被操控的 |
[32:18] | if you knew how. | 只要方法得当 |
[32:20] | Maybe it’s Destiny’s way of warning us. | 可能这是命运号警示我们的方式 |
[32:23] | What if it knows the aliens are coming? | 如果是它知道外星人要来了呢 |
[32:25] | No, there’s no way they could have followed us. | 不 它们不可能跟踪我们 |
[32:30] | No, I told you already, | 不 我跟你说过了 |
[32:31] | I don’t remember anything about the blackouts. | 我不记得晕过去后发生了什么 |
[32:33] | Look, I need you to think, Chloe. | 克洛伊 你好好回忆一下 |
[32:35] | This is very important. | 这非常重要 |
[32:38] | When James was under the influence of those aliens, | 当詹姆斯被那些外星人影响的时候 |
[32:41] | she managed to send them some kind of a signal. | 她曾试图给它们发送某种信号 |
[32:44] | Is it possible you could have done the same thing? | 你会不会也做过这样的事呢 |
[32:50] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[32:54] | Eli, this is Scott. | 伊莱 我是斯考特 |
[32:56] | Prep the weapons. | 备好武器 |
[32:57] | Bypass any batteries that aren’t a hundred percent, | 不能完全使用的武器 关闭其电池 |
[32:59] | devote the remaining power to the rest. | 将剩余电力用于其余武器 |
[33:01] | Shut down all non-essential systems | 关闭任何不必要的系统 |
[33:02] | and put everything you can into the shields. | 并且集中全力关注防护罩 |
[33:05] | Understood. | 明白 |
[33:09] | Going to patrol in teams of three. | 三人一组进行巡逻 |
[33:11] | Lieutenant James here has your assignments. | 詹姆斯中尉会分配你们任务 |
[33:14] | Now, if they do come, | 如果它们真的来了 |
[33:15] | it is a pretty safe bet they are going to try and board this ship. | 那就基本说明了它们会设法登上飞船 |
[33:18] | Makes us the last line of defense. | 逼近我们最后一道防线 |
[33:19] | Any questions? | 还有疑问吗 |
[33:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:22] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[33:24] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[33:25] | Camile, I need you to organize the civilians. | 卡米尔 你来组织平民 |
[33:28] | I want everyone in designated areas | 让所有人都呆在指定区域 |
[33:29] | till further notice. | 直至进一步指示 |
[33:30] | There’s something else we need to talk about. | 还有一些事得谈谈 |
[33:32] | Can it wait? | 可以待会再说吗 |
[33:33] | No. | 不可以 |
[33:40] | I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[33:42] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[33:43] | I can handle this. | 我能处理好的 |
[33:44] | Well, that’s the point. | 问题就在这 |
[33:45] | You can, evidently he can’t. | 你可以 但显然他不可以 |
[33:48] | You have to assume command, | 你必须担任指挥官 |
[33:50] | officially. | 正式地 |
[33:51] | I can’t do that. | 我不能 |
[33:52] | Well, what if this is a test? | 那如果这是个测试呢 |
[33:54] | These dreams the Colonel’s been having– | 上校做的这些梦 |
[33:56] | a test of his emotional stability. | 是在测试他的情绪稳定性 |
[33:58] | A test he’s failing. | 他没能通过的测试 |
[34:00] | Where is this coming from? | 怎么会有这样的想法 |
[34:02] | Think about it– | 想想看 |
[34:03] | what is the Colonel doing right now? | 上校现在在做什么 |
[34:05] | He’s locked himself away, he’s shut down. | 他把自己关起来了 他闭关了 |
[34:07] | And at the exact same time, | 恰恰与此同时 |
[34:08] | the ship came to a dead stop, | 飞船遭遇了致命迫停 |
[34:10] | and now we’re floating aimlessly in empty space. | 而我们现在真空中毫无目的地漂浮 |
[34:12] | Destiny is beginning to understand us– | 命运号开始了解我们 |
[34:15] | who we are, what makes us tick. | 我们是谁 我们有怎样的特征 |
[34:19] | What, you’re telling me | 什么 你是说 |
[34:20] | the ship wants me to replace him? | 这艘飞船希望我来取代他 |
[34:22] | No, no, | 不 不 |
[34:24] | it’s not as if it has desires | 不是说它有欲望 |
[34:27] | or emotions. | 或者说是情绪 |
[34:29] | It has no personality. | 它没有人的品格 |
[34:31] | But it is capable of analyzing all manner of sensory input. | 但是它能够分析各种感觉输入 |
[34:34] | It knows we’re here. | 它知道我们在这里 |
[34:36] | It’s beginning to understand what effect we might be having. | 它开始知道我们可能带来怎样的影响 |
[34:39] | Why not one of you? | 为什么不是你们中的一个 |
[34:42] | Well, we’ve been down that road before. | 我们尝试过 |
[34:44] | None too successful. | 但都不太成功 |
[34:47] | I thought this was about aliens. | 我还以为是外星人 |
[34:49] | I thought this was a warning to prepare us for an attack. | 我还以为是警告我们要准备作战 |
[34:52] | Either way, a warning, a test, | 不管是警告 还是测试 |
[34:55] | we need a strong leader right now. | 我们现在都需要一个强势的领导者 |
[34:58] | I don’t like it any more than you do, | 我跟你一样也不喜欢这样 |
[35:00] | but I don’t think you have a choice. | 但我认为你没有选择 |
[35:08] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[35:15] | Colonel, I’m not going away till you open this door! | 上校 你不开门我就不走 |
[35:22] | I brought you some tea. | 我给你带了些茶 |
[35:23] | It’s really strong stuff, | 是提神的好东西 |
[35:24] | closest thing to coffee we had. | 与我们的咖啡最接近的东西 |
[35:26] | Oh, thanks, Lieutenant. I’ll pass on the tea. | 谢谢你 中尉 我不要喝茶 |
[35:29] | Sir, we have a situation here. | 长官 我们遇到了些问题 |
[35:31] | You need to clean yourself up | 你必须振作起来 |
[35:33] | and get back out there. | 重新回到那里去 |
[35:36] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[35:37] | Are you giving me an order, Lieutenant? | 你是在给我下命令吗 中尉 |
[35:38] | Sir, these dreams you’re having, | 长官 你的那些梦 |
[35:40] | the battle scenario– | 战争场景 |
[35:41] | it’s the ship. | 是因为这艘飞船 |
[35:44] | It’s affecting your brain waves. | 它在影响你的脑电波 |
[35:45] | It’s a simulation. | 是一种模拟 |
[35:46] | It’s a simulation? What does that even mean? | 一种模拟 这是什么意思 |
[35:48] | Eli found the program. | 伊莱发现了那个程序 |
[35:49] | It is the exact same thing you described to Camile. | 跟你向卡米尔描述的一模一样 |
[35:51] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[35:53] | I guess the ship has some sense of humor. | 我猜这艘飞船还挺有幽默感的 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:57] | She thinks your reaction, the fact that you’ve– | 她认为你的反应 也就是你事实上 |
[36:01] | well, you’ve given up, | 你放弃了 |
[36:03] | it’s the reason why we have dropped out, | 所以我们才跳出了超光速飞行 |
[36:04] | why we are stuck out here in the middle of nowhere. | 所以我们才被困在浩瀚宇宙之中 |
[36:06] | Now, if you pull yourself together, | 现在 如果你能重振旗鼓 |
[36:08] | you start acting like a real commander, | 表现得像一个真正的指挥官的话 |
[36:09] | maybe we can get going again. | 也许我们就能再次出发 |
[36:10] | Or maybe that’s just Destiny’s way | 或者这也许是命运号 |
[36:13] | of telling me that I need to be replaced. | 在告诉我应该有人来替代我了 |
[36:15] | That’s what Rush said. | 那是拉什说的 |
[36:18] | – That’s what Rush said… – But I’m not going to do that. | -那是拉什说的 -但我不会这么做的 |
[36:21] | Are you in love with Chloe? | 你爱克洛伊吗 |
[36:24] | It’s a simple question. | 这个问题很简单 |
[36:25] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[36:28] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[36:29] | So how are you going to feel | 所以如果我被迫送她出去 |
[36:30] | when I have to drop her off this ship, | 丢到一个星球上 |
[36:31] | put her on some rock, | 你会怎么想 |
[36:32] | and you know it’s coming, she knows it’s coming. | 你知道我会这样的 她也知道 |
[36:34] | We all know it’s coming, | 我们都知道 |
[36:36] | but I got to do it. | 但我必须这么做 |
[36:38] | You still going to look up to me then, | 你还会尊敬我 |
[36:40] | you still going to think, hey! | 心想 真厉害 |
[36:42] | Tell everyone what a great commander I am? | 还会逢人就说我是个多么伟大的指挥官吗 |
[36:44] | Are you, Lieutenant? | 你会吗 中尉 |
[36:46] | Don’t… don’t do this. | 别 别这样 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry that you didn’t have a father growing up, | 我很遗憾没有一个父亲陪着你成长 |
[36:51] | but I didn’t volunteer for that either. | 但我也没自愿要求当你老爸 |
[36:54] | There you go. Now we’re talking. | 又来了 正说这个呢 |
[36:56] | Hit me. Hit me! | 打我 打我啊 |
[36:59] | No one asked for this, | 没人要这么做的 |
[37:01] | but you are the commanding officer. | 但现在你是指挥官 |
[37:03] | You don’t get to feel sorry for yourself. | 你没有为自己感到遗憾 |
[37:05] | And if you don’t like it, too bad. | 如果你不喜欢的话 那也没办法 |
[37:09] | I killed Riley. | 我杀了莱利 |
[37:12] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[37:13] | I know it wasn’t my fault. | 我知道那不是我的错 |
[37:15] | No, he knew it. That’s– | 是的 他知道 那是因为 |
[37:17] | he didn’t want to die alone. | 他不想孤独等死 |
[37:18] | That’s why he asked me. | 所以他来求我 |
[37:21] | But I killed him. | 但我杀了他 |
[37:22] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 亲手掐死了他 |
[37:29] | On top of everything else, | 除此以外 |
[37:31] | it’s just… | 只是 |
[37:33] | You know, it adds– it adds up. | 你知道 它逐渐累积起来 |
[37:41] | I need you to leave. | 你走吧 |
[37:46] | Look, you’re right. | 听着 你说得没错 |
[37:49] | I couldn’t do it, | 也许我做不到 |
[37:51] | live with the burden, every day. | 每日生活在负担之中 |
[37:53] | That is not me… | 那不是我 |
[37:55] | Or T.J., or Camile. | 或者TJ 卡米尔能做的 |
[37:57] | Rush could do it. | 拉什可以做 |
[37:58] | For Rush, it wouldn’t be a burden, | 对拉什来说 这不会成为负担 |
[38:00] | and that is why we need you, | 这也是为什么我们需要你 |
[38:03] | because you feel it, | 因为你能感受到 |
[38:04] | but not so much you can’t get up and do it all over again | 但不是过分到使你难以承担 日复一日 |
[38:06] | the next day. | 做同样的事 |
[38:07] | Really? You sure? | 真的 你确定 |
[38:08] | You sure about that, Lieutenant? | 你确定吗 中尉 |
[38:10] | A real leader, | 一个真正的领袖 |
[38:13] | a good commander, | 一个优秀的指挥官 |
[38:15] | is not so callous that he stops caring, | 是不会如此麻痹 以至于 |
[38:18] | just enough so he can keep on going. | 为了自己能坚持下去不去关心别的事 |
[38:21] | And we both know you are a good commander. | 我们都知道你是一个优秀的指挥官 |
[38:31] | It is never going to stop hurting. | 痛苦永远不会消失 |
[38:35] | That’s the whole point. | 这才是重点 |
[38:37] | For the sake of everyone on this ship, | 为了飞船上的所有人 |
[38:39] | you are going to have to live with it. | 你必须承受痛苦 |
[39:14] | …But we’ve got five down by the mess. | 但我们由于干扰下降率五个百分点 |
[39:16] | So if we take… | 所以如果我们 |
[39:19] | Mr. Brody, what’s our status? | 布罗迪先生 情况如何 |
[39:24] | Uh, well, uh, still no sign of the aliens. | 还是没有外星人的迹象 |
[39:27] | The ship’s main weapon is online, | 飞船的主武器已经联线 |
[39:28] | and we’ve diverted as much power as we can | 我们已经尽量地将能量转移到 |
[39:30] | to the shields. | 防护罩上 |
[39:31] | Sir, we have all available military personnel | 长官 我们已经让所有可战斗人员 |
[39:35] | patrolling the gaps between the active weapons batteries, | 在已激活的武器炮台的空隙间巡逻 |
[39:37] | but it’s a lot of real estate. | 但是地区太大了 |
[39:38] | We could go to two-man teams, | 两人一组 |
[39:40] | cover a little more ground, | 能扩大巡逻面 |
[39:41] | but we’d be stretching ourselves pretty thin. | 但这样就分散了我们的兵力 |
[39:43] | Well, let’s do it. | 就这么做吧 |
[39:44] | If there is a breach, | 如果有进攻的话 |
[39:45] | I would rather be on it fast with a little less firepower | 我宁可希望能尽快到达进行小火力反击 |
[39:48] | than the other way around. | 而不是集结半天才开火 |
[39:50] | Also, let’s break out | 而且 把所有 |
[39:50] | whatever spare ordnance we have from the Lucian Alliance | 从卢西恩联盟那里得到的闲置大炮都用上 |
[39:53] | and arm as many civilians as possible. | 并且武装尽可能多的平民 |
[39:55] | Well, they don’t have a lot of training. | 他们没有经过什么训练 |
[39:56] | I’ll command them myself. | 我会亲自指挥他们 |
[39:57] | We’ll stick to defensive positions between here and the gate room. | 我们会坚守这里到门室的每个防御阵地 |
[40:01] | They’ll be fine. | 他们会没事的 |
[40:02] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[40:05] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[40:15] | We just jumped. | 我们跳跃了 |
[40:18] | We’re back in FTL. | 回到了超光速飞行 |
[40:21] | It’s good to have you back, sir. | 欢迎回来 长官 |
[40:31] | Hey, I’m happy as the next guy | 我和旁边家伙一样 |
[40:33] | that we’re back on track. | 为我们重返轨道而高兴 |
[40:34] | I’m just saying that I’m not so comfortable | 我只是说一想到命运号 |
[40:35] | knowing that Destiny can get in our heads like that. | 能那样进入我们的脑袋里 我就觉得不舒服 |
[40:39] | I don’t want to start second guessing my own dreams. | 我可不想猜一猜我自己的梦 |
[40:41] | Well, what have you been dreaming about? | 那么 你梦到了什么 |
[40:46] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[40:47] | At least now we know once and for all | 至少我们彻底了解到 |
[40:49] | that we got the right man in command. | 我们有一个优秀的指挥官 |
[40:53] | You were there. Tell ’em. | 你当时在场 告诉他们 |
[40:57] | Young showed up, started giving orders, | 杨出现了 开始下达命令 |
[41:00] | and the ship just went. | 然后飞船就启动了 |
[41:02] | If someone has a better explanation, | 如果有人有更好的解释的话 |
[41:03] | I’d like to hear it. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[41:11] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[41:12] | Don’t feel much like talking right now. | 我现在不想讲话 |
[41:14] | You managed to bypass the simulation | 你成功地绕过了模拟程序 |
[41:16] | and get the ship going. | 让飞船启动了 |
[41:18] | Well, what choice did I have? | 我还能有什么选择呢 |
[41:20] | Lieutenant Scott wasn’t going to step up. | 斯考特中尉不愿意站出来 |
[41:23] | I couldn’t leave us just sitting there. | 我不能让我们就此搁浅 |
[41:25] | But you haven’t solved the problem, | 但你没有解决问题 |
[41:27] | and yet you’re pressing ahead. | 反而激化了问题 |
[41:29] | Isn’t that a little dangerous? | 会不会有点危险呢 |
[41:32] | Destiny was evaluating Colonel Young’s ability to command the crew, | 命运号评估了杨领导船员的能力 |
[41:35] | but ultimately, | 但最终 |
[41:37] | I control the ship. | 是我在控制飞船 |
[41:39] | And the aliens? | 那些外星人呢 |
[41:41] | They were never a threat. | 他们不会构成威胁 |
[41:43] | If Chloe had managed to send a signal | 如果克洛伊设法发出信号 |
[41:45] | telling them our position, | 告诉他们我们的位置 |
[41:48] | it would have logged on that screen right there. | 那里屏幕上会显示出来的 |
[41:51] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[41:54] | But just because one threat is behind you | 但是逃出狼穴 |
[41:58] | doesn’t mean there isn’t another ahead. | 不意味着前方就无虎口 |