时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This is what Destiny intended | 自从进入这星系的那时起 |
[00:02] | from the moment it entered the star system. | 命运号就做好了这样的准备 |
[00:04] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会 |
[00:08] | Are we done? | 玩完了吗 |
[00:08] | We’ll never be done. | 永远没完 |
[00:11] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他丢在那个星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
[00:14] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们安全了 |
[00:16] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 你们为什么把我们的人关起来 |
[00:22] | We’re not safe, are we? | 我们还不安全 对吧 |
[00:23] | – They’re coming! – Who’s coming? | -他们要来了 -谁来了 |
[00:25] | Lucian Alliance. They’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is going to end if we wait. | 我们再这么等下去的话 就只一种结局 |
[00:29] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我是不会交出这艘飞船的 |
[00:31] | What if we can increase the FTL drive’s efficiency? | 如果我们能增强超光速驱动器的功率呢 |
[00:34] | – Who’s the best? – Amanda Perry. | -谁能做到呢 -阿曼达·佩里 |
[00:36] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[00:36] | For all her abilities, | 虽然她在这方面十分有天赋 |
[00:38] | there are certain disabilities | 但是她身体有残疾 |
[00:40] | of which you should be made aware. | 我想你们应该知道一下 |
[00:41] | This ship is affecting the crew’s dreams? | 这艘飞船在影响船员的梦境 |
[00:43] | But what if this is a test? | 但如果这是个测试呢 |
[00:44] | A test he’s failing. | 一个他没能通过的测试 |
[00:46] | I’d like to offer my help– | 我想帮点忙 |
[00:47] | I spent over a year studying ancient systems | 为了这次旅行 我花了一年时间 |
[00:49] | to prepare for the trip. | 学习古代系统 |
[00:51] | We can’t spend the rest of our days | 我们不能像犯人一样 |
[00:52] | here on this ship as prisoners. | 在这艘船上度过余生 |
[00:54] | Should have thought about that before you attacked us. | 在袭击我们之前你们早该料到了 |
[00:56] | I may be on the verge of discovering | 我可能马上就能发现命运号 |
[00:58] | the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 真正的使命 |
[01:12] | Colonel Young. | 杨上校 |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 在 |
[01:19] | Morning briefing. You’re late. | 清晨简报 你已经迟到了 |
[01:33] | She’s been the most cooperative of all | 她是卢西恩联盟成员中 |
[01:34] | the Lucian Alliance members. | 最合作的一个了 |
[01:37] | Homeworld Security wants to talk to her now. | 地球安全部现在想和她谈谈 |
[01:39] | About the planned attack on earth? | 关于攻击地球的计划吗 |
[01:41] | Some of Ginn’s people, | 吉恩的一些人 |
[01:42] | a clan from her home planet, | 就是她星球上的一个种族 |
[01:44] | are believed to be the ones behind it. | 被认为是策划者 |
[01:46] | She may know the location of their base. | 她可能知道他们基地的位置 |
[01:49] | Or at least point us to the people who do know. | 或者至少告诉我们谁知道 |
[01:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:14] | Is she in there? | 她在里面吗 |
[02:16] | Yeah. But you should know she’s– | 对 但是你应该知道她… |
[02:20] | Hello, Ginn. | 你好 吉恩 |
[02:22] | Um, uh, our people on earth have asked if you could use | 我们在地球上的人员想问一下 |
[02:25] | the communication stones to come and talk with them. | 你能不能用通讯石去和他们谈谈 |
[02:28] | Oh… Um, sure. | 没…没问题 |
[02:32] | I’m sorry, did I interrupt something? | 不好意思 我是不是打搅到你了 |
[02:34] | No. | 没有 |
[02:36] | I, uh, was just, um… | 我只是在… |
[02:38] | sleeping. | 睡觉 |
[02:41] | Uh, anyway, | 无所谓了 |
[02:43] | they were hoping to talk to you this afternoon, | 他们希望今天下午就和你谈谈 |
[02:45] | if that’s all right with you. | 如果你没有问题的话 |
[02:46] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[02:47] | Good. I’ll come by later. | 好的 我一会过来 |
[02:49] | Fill you in on the protocol involving the stones. | 跟你说下使用通讯石的一些协议 |
[02:51] | Of course. | 好的 |
[02:52] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[03:06] | 12 hours on the countdown clock, | 十二小时倒计时开始 |
[03:08] | but the gate’s not dialing. | 但是星门没有拨号 |
[03:09] | No planets in range. | 在可到达范围内没有星球 |
[03:10] | We tried calling Rush. | 我们试着呼叫拉什 |
[03:11] | No response, as usual. | 像往常一样 没有回应 |
[03:15] | Rush, come in. | 拉什 请回答 |
[03:19] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:21] | There is something out there, straight ahead of us. | 外面有什么东西 就在我们正前方 |
[03:24] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[03:26] | Some kind of ship. | 像是一个飞船 |
[03:27] | Definitely not a seed ship. | 绝对不是一艘星门船 |
[03:29] | It doesn’t look like the aliens we encountered before, either. | 也不像我们以前遇到的外星人飞船 |
[03:34] | New friends. | 新朋友 |
[03:36] | Yay. | 是的 |
[03:56] | Looks like it’s been through a battle. | 看起来它经过了一场恶战 |
[03:58] | And got its ass kicked. | 而且还被痛扁了一顿 |
[04:18] | Looks deserted. | 好像废弃了 |
[04:19] | Whoever was on board must have evacuated. | 不管谁在船上 都应该撤离了 |
[04:23] | Where the hell were you? | 你到底去哪了 |
[04:25] | I was working. | 我那会在忙 |
[04:26] | I want to know what the hell you were doing– | 我想知道你最近到底在干什么 |
[04:28] | I was busy. I’m here now. | 我很忙 现在来了 |
[04:29] | Can we deal with the matter in hand? | 我们能处理下手头上的事了吗 |
[04:38] | We, uh, sent over a Kino. | 我们送过去一个基诺 |
[04:39] | Have you found anything? | 发现什么没有 |
[04:41] | Ship’s empty. | 船是空的 |
[04:42] | Looks like they were in a battle, | 看来是经过一场战斗 |
[04:44] | probably abandoned ship. | 可能是艘被放弃的飞船 |
[04:45] | We should send over a boarding party. | 我们应该派去一个登舰部队 |
[04:47] | We got no shuttle. | 我们没有穿梭机 |
[04:49] | We could use the space suits. | 我们可以用太空服 |
[04:51] | What, to just jump over? | 什么 直接跳过去吗 |
[04:52] | Yes. Destiny stopped here for a reason. | 对 命运号在这停下是有原因的 |
[04:54] | Who knows what kind of data or technology could be salvaged. | 谁知道能获得什么样的数据和技术呢 |
[04:57] | Well, who’s going to go? | 好吧 谁去 |
[05:00] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[05:02] | Kind of risky for you to be– | 你去有点冒险吧 |
[05:04] | The ship is deserted. | 那艘船是废弃的 |
[05:05] | I’m the expert in alien technology. | 我是外星人技术的专家 |
[05:07] | I should go. | 应该我去 |
[05:13] | You have just over six hours of suit air, | 你的太空服能提供六个小时的空气 |
[05:16] | in case you can’t get the ship’s life support online. | 以防万一你不能打开那艘飞船的维生系统 |
[05:23] | All right, Colonel, maybe I should go with him instead. | 上校 也许我应该替你和他一起去 |
[05:25] | You say that now that I’m already in the suit? | 我都已经穿上太空服了你才说 |
[05:27] | I’m just not sure it’s such a good idea | 我只是不确定你这么做 |
[05:28] | for you to be doing this. | 是不是个好主意 |
[05:29] | The crew needs you here– | 船员们需要你在这 |
[05:30] | I need to keep an eye on him. | 我得看紧他 |
[05:33] | Don’t worry, Lieutenant. | 别担心 中尉 |
[05:35] | I’m not going to leave him behind. | 我不会抛下他的 |
[05:44] | Rush and Young are going to go over and check it out, | 拉什和杨要上那艘飞船检察一下 |
[05:47] | see if there’s anything worth salvaging. | 看看上面有没有可以利用的资源 |
[05:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:52] | Oh, um… Some equations | 就是一些方程式 |
[05:55] | Rush asked me to look at. | 拉什叫我看看 |
[05:58] | You understand all this? | 你能看懂所有这些 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry I haven’t been by as much lately. | 很抱歉最近我没怎么来看你 |
[06:09] | I’ve been really… | 我真的很… |
[06:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:15] | I heard you and one of the Lucian Alliance people | 我听说你最近经常和一个叫吉恩的 |
[06:18] | have been working together a lot– Ginn? | 卢西恩成员在一起干活 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[06:24] | Who told you? | 你听谁说的 |
[06:26] | Matt. | 马特 |
[06:33] | See, we were working together on this thing, | 其实 我们一直在研究如何利用 |
[06:35] | the dialing from inside a star, | 星球内部的能量拨号 |
[06:38] | and I got to know her. | 然后我们慢慢熟悉了 |
[06:40] | And she is really… | 她真的是… |
[06:43] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道怎么说 |
[06:44] | We became friends, and then, out of nowhere– | 我们成了好朋友 然后 逐渐亲密 |
[06:51] | I’m happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[07:06] | Okay, we’re good. | 好 准备就绪 |
[07:07] | Open the door. | 打开舱门 |
[07:26] | Looks like the bridge is destroyed. | 舰桥完全被毁 |
[07:42] | Okay, I’m in. | 好 我成功登陆 |
[07:43] | Line’s secured. Come on over. | 这条路线是安全的 跟上来吧 |
[07:57] | Destiny , we are on board the ship. | 命运号 我们全员顺利登陆 |
[07:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:37] | Bulkhead’s sealed. | 分离闸已密封 |
[08:39] | Is there life support? | 船上有维生系统吗 |
[08:40] | Not yet, | 暂时没有 |
[08:41] | but we have gravity, so that is a start. | 不过有人工重力 还算是个不错的开始 |
[08:44] | The place is pretty banged up. | 整艘船已经伤痕累累了 |
[08:48] | Hopefully we can find a way to access control of the– | 希望我们能够找到进入控制系统的方法 |
[08:55] | Colonel, you still there? | 上校 能收到吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah, we’re here. | 没事 能收到 |
[08:59] | Is that? | 是那个吗 |
[09:00] | It is. | 是的 |
[09:01] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[09:02] | What is it? | 什么是什么 |
[09:03] | Pods. | 吊舱 |
[09:05] | The aliens we encountered on the seed ship. | 我们在星门船上遇到的外星人用的 |
[09:07] | Maybe you should come back, | 你们还是回来吧 |
[09:08] | not take any chances? | 不要冒这个险了 |
[09:10] | Don’t worry, the pods are empty. | 别担心 吊舱都是空的 |
[09:12] | Well, there could be pods elsewhere on the ship | 飞船的其他地方可能也会有吊舱 |
[09:14] | that aren’t empty. | 那些可不一定是空的 |
[09:15] | If there was anything still alive on this ship, | 如果船上还有别的生物的话 |
[09:17] | the Kino would’ve noticed it. | 基诺会探测到的 |
[09:23] | Is that a control panel? | 那个是控制面板吗 |
[09:57] | Are you getting this? | 能收到画面吗 |
[09:59] | Uh, yeah, we got it. | 是的 收到了 |
[10:02] | What is that, a control room? | 这是哪里 主控室吗 |
[10:04] | Some kind of engineering station. | 应该是工程站性质的东西 |
[10:05] | It appears to only have limited control, | 它的权限估计不是很高 |
[10:09] | but I think I can seal off some other bulkheads and… | 但我觉得还是可以封闭几个分离闸然后 |
[10:17] | We have life support. | 维生系统启动了 |
[10:20] | Power’s coming on in other parts of the ship as well. | 飞船其他区域也恢复了电力供应 |
[10:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[10:29] | I’ll try switching over to the ship’s communications. | 我现在转入飞船的通讯系统 |
[10:35] | Do you read? | 能收到吗 |
[10:36] | Loud and clear. | 十分清晰 |
[10:38] | Okay, I’m also going to– | 好 接下来我要 |
[10:46] | What the hell just happened?! | 刚才怎么回事 |
[10:48] | I don’t know. The engines have engaged. | 我不知道 引擎启动了 |
[10:51] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything! | -你干了什么 -我什么都没干 |
[10:52] | – Turn them off! – I can’t from here! | -把引擎关了 -这里权限不够 |
[11:01] | The engines have shut off on their own. | 引擎又自动关闭了 |
[11:04] | The power’s nearly drained. | 飞船基本没有能量了 |
[11:07] | Doesn’t matter. | 不过已经没用了 |
[11:08] | We’re ballistic, | 我们已经 |
[11:10] | moving away from Destiny . | 抛离命运号了 |
[11:11] | – Turn us around, Rush– – I can’t. | -赶紧掉头回去 拉什 -不行 |
[11:13] | Navigation and propulsion cannot be controlled from here. | 这里不能控制导航与推进系统 |
[11:26] | No power at all? | 一点能量都没了 |
[11:27] | Emergency reserves. | 只有应急储备 |
[11:30] | The ship’s systems took too much damage. | 飞船的系统已经严重受损 |
[11:31] | If we can’t turn this thing around, | 如果不能把飞船掉头 |
[11:33] | we’re going to have to find another solution. | 我们就只好另谋生路了 |
[11:34] | There’s not much we can do from here. | 我们在这里也帮不上什么忙 |
[11:36] | Without control of Destiny’s core systems, | 除非登陆飞船的主控系统 |
[11:38] | we can’t steer back to you. | 否则我们没法转舵飞过去的 |
[11:40] | Maybe Destiny will realize there’s a problem | 说不定命运号能够发现这个问题 |
[11:42] | and turn around on its own. | 然后自己掉头过去呢 |
[11:44] | We can’t take a chance | 我们现在不能指望 |
[11:45] | on something that may or may not happen. | 这种不确定的事情 |
[11:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:55] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[12:02] | I’ve been doing some work, | 我之前一直在研究 |
[12:04] | writing a program which would allow me | 编写一个可以覆盖 |
[12:06] | to override Destiny’s autopilot, | 命运号自动驾驶系统的程序 |
[12:08] | and manually fire the ship’s maneuvering thrusters. | 从而手动操作命运号的推进器 |
[12:11] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[12:12] | Why didn’t you tell any of us? | 为什么不早告诉我们 |
[12:14] | Because I haven’t been successful as yet. | 因为我到现在还没有搞定 |
[12:15] | It’s extremely complex. | 编码实在太复杂了 |
[12:17] | Destiny’s command programming is not something | 命运号的操纵系统可不是 |
[12:19] | that can be easily manipulated. | 那么容易就能控制的 |
[12:20] | Okay, so fill me in. | 好吧 那跟我说说吧 |
[12:22] | I can help with it. | 好让我帮你一把 |
[12:23] | No– well, I mean, yes, of course | 不行 我是觉得 虽然 |
[12:25] | you and the others can handle some of it, | 你和其他人是可以把握好一部分东西 |
[12:27] | but most of it, | 但是程序的主体 |
[12:28] | that’s going to require someone | 还需要一个能够 |
[12:30] | with far greater knowledge of ancient drive systems. | 对古人的驱动系统更加了解的人 |
[12:33] | Someone such as… | 这样的人是 |
[12:38] | Amanda Perry. | 阿曼达·佩里 |
[12:38] | She could do it. | 她应该能胜任 |
[12:41] | All right, | 好吧 |
[12:43] | let’s bring her on board. | 就把她弄上船来吧 |
[12:45] | The suits consume power while wearing them. | 宇航服在人身上的时候会不断消耗能量 |
[12:47] | You might want to get out of them. | 你们最好还是脱掉吧 |
[13:00] | Nice room. | 房间不错嘛 |
[13:02] | It’s bigger than mine. | 比我那窝大多了 |
[13:04] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[13:05] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[13:09] | I, uh, hear you’ve been getting friendly | 我 最近听说你和船上的某些人 |
[13:12] | with some of the people on the ship. | 关系处得很不错 |
[13:19] | The problem is | 可问题是 |
[13:20] | when you get close to someone, | 如果你和别人走得太近 |
[13:22] | you start letting your guard down, | 你就会放松警惕 |
[13:24] | and then you say things you shouldn’t. | 然后就把不住自己的嘴巴 |
[13:30] | You haven’t done that, have you? | 你还没到那个地步 是吧 |
[13:34] | Oh. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:38] | Uh, Ginn? | 吉恩 |
[13:39] | We’re all set, if you’re ready. | 准备工作就绪了 你准备好了吗 |
[13:42] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[13:45] | Nothing that concerns you. | 不关你的事 |
[14:05] | Are you okay with this? | 你同意这么做吗 |
[14:07] | Yes. | 没事 |
[14:08] | She’s given her consent. | 她自愿参加这次行动的 |
[14:09] | She’s fully aware of the communication stones protocol. | 我们也跟她讲解过通讯石的使用协议 |
[14:14] | I’m fine, Eli. | 伊莱 我没事儿的 |
[14:16] | Really. | 真的 |
[14:23] | We may need you to remain on earth | 你在地球上待得时间可能会比较长 |
[14:26] | until Dr. Perry is finished helping us with our problem. | 直到佩里博士帮我们解决了这里的问题 |
[14:29] | Is that all right with you? | 可以吗 |
[14:33] | Just place the stone on the device when you’re ready. | 准备好了 就把通讯石放上去 |
[14:43] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[15:04] | Dr. Perry? | 佩里博士 |
[15:08] | Camile. | 卡米尔 |
[15:11] | Welcome aboard Destiny . | 欢迎来到命运号 |
[15:13] | Were they able to brief you on our situation? | 那边向您简报这边的情况了吗 |
[15:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:19] | Hello, Eli. | 你好 伊莱 |
[15:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:25] | How are you getting on with those algorithms I gave you? | 我给你的那些方程式研究得怎么样了 |
[15:27] | Slow. | 进展很慢 |
[15:29] | And Dr. Park? | 朴博士呢 |
[15:30] | She went to the engineering control room, | 她已经按你的指示 |
[15:31] | like you told her. | 去了工程控制室 |
[15:33] | She’ll radio you when she’s got something, | 有什么发现 她会马上通知你的 |
[15:35] | though she didn’t look too optimistic when she left. | 不过她看起来可并不怎么乐观 |
[15:37] | Okay, how about Eli? | 好吧 伊莱呢 |
[15:38] | Communications lab. | 在通讯室 |
[15:39] | He’s getting Dr. Perry. | 迎接佩里博士去了 |
[15:50] | Colonel, it seems there’s another | 上校 船上好像还有 |
[15:52] | undamaged area of the ship. | 一个没受损的区域 |
[15:54] | I’ve pressurized it. | 我恢复那边的气压了 |
[15:56] | Might be worth taking a look, | 应该值得去看一看 |
[15:57] | see if there’s a shuttle, | 也许会有穿梭机 |
[15:59] | escape pod, something like that. | 救生舱什么的 |
[16:02] | Keep me posted on your progress. | 及时通报我这里的进展 |
[16:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:18] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[16:20] | Mandy? | 曼蒂 |
[16:21] | Yes, I’m here. I can see you. | 嗯 是我 我能看到你 |
[16:24] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[16:25] | Good, good. Is Eli with you? | 太好了 伊莱跟你在一起吗 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[16:29] | Good. Go help Dr. Park. | 好 你去给朴博士帮帮忙 |
[16:32] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:34] | Because she’s going to need you | 因为朴博士现在 |
[16:34] | far more than Dr. Perry will. | 比佩里博士更需要你 |
[16:36] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[16:38] | I’m going. | 我这就去 |
[16:43] | Can you read this? | 能看到吗 |
[16:45] | Yes. | 能 |
[16:46] | Good. | 好 |
[16:47] | This is the first of several heuristic algorithms | 这是我让你进行计算的一系列启发算式的 |
[16:49] | I need you to run. | 第一个算式 |
[16:50] | They’re crucial to discovering a way | 这些算式 |
[16:52] | to manually program an override | 是手动控制命运号推进系统的 |
[16:54] | to Destiny’s propulsion systems. | 关键所在 |
[16:56] | First of several? | 一系列 |
[16:58] | And you thought this wasn’t going to be any fun, huh? | 你不觉得你要干的活儿特别有意思吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah, very funny, Mr. Brody. | 对 非常有意思 布罗迪先生 |
[17:01] | Time is of the essence. | 现在时间紧迫 |
[17:14] | Did you get it? | 记下来了吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah, got it. | 记下来了 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:20] | Here’s the next one. | 这是第二个算式 |
[17:25] | Rush, come in. | 拉什 回话 |
[17:27] | Yes, Colonel. | 上校 请讲 |
[17:29] | There’s no sign of a shuttle or escape pod, | 这儿没有任何穿梭机或者逃生舱什么的 |
[17:31] | and if there was, | 即使有过 |
[17:32] | they probably used it to get the hell out of here. | 他们可能也已经被用于逃生了 |
[17:35] | I’m going to check out a few more compartments, | 我去看看另外几个隔间 |
[17:38] | then I will head back. | 然后我就去跟你会合了 |
[17:40] | Young out. | 完毕 |
[18:13] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[18:15] | Yes, Mandy? | 什么事 曼蒂 |
[18:17] | These heuristics you gave me… | 你给我的那些算式 |
[18:18] | Do you understand them? | 你弄懂了吗 |
[18:19] | I think so. | 应该懂了 |
[18:22] | Are you asking me to go to– | 你是不是让我去 |
[18:24] | yes. | 对 |
[18:26] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[18:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:37] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[18:38] | Need some help with something? | 要帮忙吗 |
[18:40] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:41] | I’ll be fine. | 我自己就行 |
[18:42] | I’ll let you know. | 万一需要我再喊你们 |
[18:50] | We need to talk. | 咱们得谈谈 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[18:53] | Oh, I– I’m not… | 哦 我不是 |
[18:54] | I’m Dr. Amanda Perry. | 我是阿曼达·佩里博士 |
[18:56] | I– we used the communication stones? | 我们用通讯石交换了身体 |
[18:59] | I was brought aboard to help with the current situation– | 我来这里是为了解决一些问题 |
[19:01] | where’s Ginn? | 吉恩在哪儿 |
[19:03] | She’s on earth. | 她在地球上 |
[19:05] | Look, I’m sorry, but I need to– | 很抱歉 不过我现在得 |
[19:07] | no, no, no, we’re not done here– | 不行 咱们的事还没完呢 |
[19:11] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[19:13] | Sergeant, I’m Dr. Amanda Perry. | 中士 我是阿曼达·佩里博士 |
[19:15] | I used the stones to switch with Ginn. | 我通过通讯石和吉恩交换了身体 |
[19:17] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[19:21] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎 |
[19:22] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:23] | Look, I’ve got quite a bit of work to do, and– | 我还有很多工作要做 |
[19:25] | then, by all means, | 那样的话 无论如何 |
[19:26] | do not let this man stop you. | 也不能让这个人打扰您 |
[19:29] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:36] | Off you go now. | 你也可以走了 |
[19:41] | That way. | 那边 |
[20:47] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[20:48] | Mandy, are you there? | 曼蒂 到了吗 |
[20:49] | Did you find it? | 找到了吗 |
[20:50] | Yes. | 到了 |
[21:01] | Rush, come in. | 拉什 回话 |
[21:02] | Yes, I’m here. | 请讲 |
[21:03] | We just lost the Kino feeds. | 我们刚刚失去了基诺连接 |
[21:05] | Yeah, probably out of range. | 距离的原因吧 |
[21:06] | It was going to happen sooner or later. | 早晚的事 |
[21:08] | Don’t worry about it. Just keep working. | 别担心 继续工作 |
[21:12] | Mandy, are you still there? | 曼蒂 你还在那儿吗 |
[21:14] | Yes, Nick. | 在 |
[21:15] | Good. | 好 |
[21:16] | This is a discreet channel. | 我们现在在加密频道上 |
[21:18] | No one else on the ship can hear us. | 除了咱们俩谁都听不见 |
[21:21] | So… | 那么… |
[21:22] | This is the bridge. | 这就是舰桥 |
[21:25] | Indeed it is. | 没错 |
[21:27] | Now we can finally get to work. | 现在我们终于能开始工作了 |
[21:30] | So, what’s going on here, Nick? | 尼克 这里发生什么事情了 |
[21:31] | Oh, Mandy, I’m sorry for all the puzzles. | 很抱歉让你一团雾水 |
[21:33] | I had to find a way of getting you on the bridge | 我得找一个让你到舰桥来而又不让 |
[21:34] | without anyone else knowing. | 别人知道的办法 |
[21:36] | Why the secrecy? | 为什么要保密呢 |
[21:37] | Because I’ve done it. | 因为我已经做到了 |
[21:39] | I’ve broken Destiny’s master code. | 我已经破解了命运号的主代码 |
[21:41] | I now have complete control over all its systems. | 我已经能完全控制命运号的所有系统 |
[21:44] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:44] | You have control over navigation and propulsion? | 你控制了导航和推进系统 |
[21:48] | Yes, all of it. | 没错 都在控制之下 |
[21:49] | Then why do you need me? | 那你还要我做什么呢 |
[21:52] | You could’ve had any of these people– | 你可以让这里的随便哪个人 |
[21:53] | I needed you because you’re the only one I can trust. | 我需要你 因为我只信任你 |
[21:58] | I can’t tell the others. Not yet. | 我还不能告诉其他人 现在还不行 |
[21:59] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:00] | Look, I’ll explain in time. | 我会给你解释 |
[22:01] | Right now I need you to turn Destiny around | 但现在我需要你让命运号转向 |
[22:03] | and come and get us. | 过来接我们 |
[22:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:08] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我怎么做 |
[22:11] | We lost the Kino feed. | 基诺没信号了 |
[22:12] | Yeah, out of range. | 超出可测范围了 |
[22:16] | Where’s Dr. Perry? | 佩里博士在哪儿 |
[22:19] | I thought she was going to your lab. | 我以为她去你那边了 |
[22:22] | Dr. Perry, do you read? | 呼叫佩里博士 |
[22:25] | Dr. Perry, please come in. | 佩里博士请回答 |
[22:27] | Where are you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[22:30] | Nick, your friends are calling me. | 尼克 你的朋友们在呼叫我 |
[22:31] | Don’t answer. Not yet. | 先别回答 时机未到 |
[22:45] | Uh, guys? | 同志们 |
[22:47] | We’re changing course. | 我们在变更航向 |
[22:48] | The Destiny just turned in the direction of the alien ship. | 命运号正在转向那艘外星船 |
[22:53] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 好了 我们过来了 |
[22:56] | Well done, well done. | 做得好 做得很好 |
[22:58] | So, what am I supposed to tell the others? | 那我怎么跟其他人说 |
[23:00] | Tell them I sent you to the engine control room. | 告诉他们我让你去引擎控制室了 |
[23:02] | You were able to enter the correct programming | 你输入了正确的指令 |
[23:06] | that allowed you to fire the ship’s maneuvering thrusters. | 启动了命运号的机动推进器 |
[23:08] | You’re brilliant. They’ll believe you. | 你是天才 他们会相信你的 |
[23:10] | What is going on here, Nick? | 你们这儿到底怎么了 尼克 |
[23:11] | Why don’t you want me to tell anyone the truth? | 为什么你不让我说出真相呢 |
[23:13] | Look, things have changed | 自从上次你过了 |
[23:14] | since you last came aboard this ship. | 情况发生了很大改变 |
[23:17] | You know me better than anyone, Mandy. | 你比谁都更了解我 曼蒂 |
[23:19] | Please believe me when I say | 请信任我 |
[23:20] | I’ve got good reasons for this secrecy. | 我有我的苦衷 |
[23:22] | Dr. Perry, please respond. | 佩里博士请回话 |
[23:24] | We really need to talk to you. | 我们真的需要跟你谈谈 |
[23:28] | We just need to know that you’re okay. | 我们得知道你有没有事 |
[23:37] | Yes, Eli. | 收到 伊莱 |
[23:38] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:40] | I am in the engine control room. | 我在引擎控制室 |
[23:42] | I was able to execute | 我成功执行了 |
[23:44] | Dr. Rush’s programming override. | 拉什博士的越权程序 |
[23:48] | Really? So you turned the ship around? | 真的吗 是你让飞船转向了吗 |
[23:50] | Yes. I was able to manually fire the maneuvering thrusters. | 是的 我手动启动了机动推进器 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:00] | Do you need any help? | 还需要帮忙吗 |
[24:02] | I can come down, and– | 我可以过来 |
[24:03] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不不 没关系 |
[24:04] | I’m, uh, almost finished here. | 我啊 马上就弄完了 |
[24:06] | I should be coming back to the control room shortly. | 我马上就可以回主控制室了 |
[24:10] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[24:15] | What was she doing before she left? | 她离开前都做了什么 |
[24:16] | Working on the heuristics Rush gave her. | 忙着拉什给她的启发式算法公式 |
[24:20] | She took her work with her. | 她把计算结果也带走了 |
[24:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:36] | The Kino feed, | 基诺的影像记录 |
[24:38] | before we lost it? | 失去信号之前的 |
[24:39] | I always record everything. | 幸好我都保存了 |
[24:48] | Can you read this? | 能看清吗 |
[24:49] | Yes. | 能 |
[24:51] | This is the first of several | 这是要你算的 |
[24:52] | heuristic algorithms I need you to run… | 第一组启发式算法公式 |
[24:55] | …Well, so far, so good. | 目前为止 一切顺利 |
[24:58] | My calculations put us at your doorstep | 我的计算显示 再过一个小时 |
[25:00] | within the hour. | 就能到达你的位置了 |
[25:01] | I knew it was a good idea getting you on board the ship. | 我就知道带你上船不会错的 |
[25:03] | Well, you did say you’d find a way to bring me back aboard. | 你确实说过会把我带回来 |
[25:07] | I did at that. | 我确实说过 |
[25:33] | What the hell? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[25:35] | Mandy, who’s that? | 曼蒂 是谁来了 |
[25:37] | Rush? | 拉什 |
[25:38] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[25:39] | You cracked Destiny’s master code? | 你破解了命运号的主代码了吗 |
[25:40] | Eli, listen to me– | 伊莱 听我说 |
[25:41] | you’ve had control of this ship | 你已经控制了整艘船 |
[25:43] | the whole time? | 这么长时间 |
[25:44] | Why– why wouldn’t you tell anyone– | 为什么你都不跟我们说 |
[25:51] | Look, Colonel… | 听着 上校 |
[25:53] | I had every intention of– | 我本来很想 |
[25:54] | You broke the code? | 你破解了代码 |
[25:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:57] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[25:58] | – Does it matter? – When? | -这重要吗 -什么时候 |
[26:02] | Shortly after the Lucian Alliance attack. | 卢西恩联盟登船后不久 |
[26:05] | I wanted to tell you, | 我本想告诉你 |
[26:05] | but I had to make sure I knew everything about this | 但我得等全面了解以后 |
[26:07] | before I let– | 我才能 |
[26:08] | I should’ve killed you when I had the chance. | 我上次真应该把你干掉 |
[26:16] | Know what, it’s your fault we lost the shuttle, | 都是因为你我们才失去了那架穿梭机 |
[26:19] | that Riley’s dead. | 都是因为你莱利才会死 |
[26:20] | Your fault! | 都是你 |
[26:34] | You murdered that boy! | 你害死了那个孩子 |
[27:19] | So, that’s it? That was your plan? | 所以这就是你的计划吗 |
[27:22] | Just keep this whole thing a secret? | 独自阴暗地藏着这个大秘密 |
[27:24] | See how long you can get away with it? | 看看你能撑多久 |
[27:25] | I had no choice. | 我没得选择 |
[27:26] | Yeah, you did. | 不 你有 |
[27:28] | You could’ve told me, Rush. | 你可以告诉我啊 拉什 |
[27:29] | I couldn’t trust you. | 我无法信任你 |
[27:32] | I’m not the only one who feels this way. | 也不是只有我一个人有这种想法 |
[27:36] | Several of the crew have voiced their– | 船上有不少人都说过 |
[27:37] | it’s all about control with you, right? Power– | 都是为了权力是吗 控制欲 |
[27:39] | well, someone’s got to lead these people. | 总得有人做领袖 |
[27:40] | You think anyone’s gonna follow you after this? | 都这样了还有谁会跟着你 |
[27:42] | No, no, no, not me. | 不不不 不是我 |
[27:46] | But not you, either. | 但也不是你 |
[27:52] | Come on, Colonel, look at yourself. | 拜托 上校 看看你自己 |
[27:55] | You can hardly get out of bed in the morning, | 你连起个床都费劲儿 |
[27:57] | never mind make command decisions. | 更不用说领导指挥了 |
[27:58] | Wow, look at that. | 真没发现 |
[27:59] | You got me all figured out, don’t you? | 你把我都研究透了 是不是 |
[28:01] | Well, anyone can see it. You know it’s true. | 谁都看得出来 你自己也清楚 |
[28:06] | Look, | 听我说 |
[28:07] | when I unlocked the code… | 我破解代码的时候 |
[28:10] | The amount of information it revealed was… | 泄露出的信息数据 |
[28:14] | Overwhelming. | 数量惊人 |
[28:16] | I had to make sure | 我得确信 |
[28:17] | I had a proper handle on this stuff | 我得等自己能够掌控的时候 |
[28:19] | before letting anyone have access to it. | 才交给其他人 |
[28:21] | If any one of those systems had been improperly handled– | 万一某个系统操作失误 |
[28:23] | resulting in the shuttle crashing, | 导致穿梭机坠毁 |
[28:25] | one of our best young men dying. | 导致最优秀的船员牺牲 |
[28:27] | You mean something like that? | 你指的就是这些吧 |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:37] | I know I made mistakes. | 我知道我犯了错误 |
[28:52] | The simulation the ship just put me through– | 飞船刚让我经历过的模拟程序 |
[28:55] | was that your doing as well? | 这也是你在干的事吗 |
[28:57] | No, no, no, that was the ship. | 不不不 是飞船 |
[28:59] | Except the part at the end. | 除了最后的部分 |
[29:01] | I had to override the program | 我只能强制控制程序 |
[29:03] | to make Destiny jump back into ftl. | 以使命运号重回超光速 |
[29:07] | Look, with all that’s happened recently– | 听着 最近发生的这些事 |
[29:09] | the Lucian Alliance trying to take the ship, | 卢西恩联盟想要占领飞船 |
[29:12] | lives lost as a result of that, | 很多人因此丧命 |
[29:16] | Lieutenant Johansen’s baby… | 约翰森中尉的孩子 |
[29:23] | It’s a heavy burden to carry, I know, | 我知道这非常难以承受 |
[29:24] | but you have to ask yourself this question– | 但你必须这样问自己 |
[29:28] | “Am I fit to lead these people?” | “我适合领导这些人吗” |
[29:31] | Well, maybe at one time, yeah, | 也许有一次 答案是肯定的 |
[29:34] | but not now. | 但不是现在 |
[29:37] | I couldn’t tell you about the code, Colonel. | 上校 我不能告诉你代码 |
[29:40] | How can I trust you | 如果你自己都不相信自己 |
[29:41] | when you don’t even trust yourself? | 我又如何能够相信你 |
[29:50] | Rush, are you there? | 拉什 你在吗 |
[29:52] | Rush, come in. | 拉什 请回话 |
[29:55] | Out of range? | 不在通话范围了 |
[29:57] | Probably shut off the radio. | 可能关了对讲机 |
[30:00] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么没告诉我们 |
[30:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:05] | I should have, I know. | 我知道应该告诉你们的 |
[30:08] | He was just so emphatic about me keeping quiet. | 他刚才强烈要求我保密 |
[30:10] | He said there was a good reason. | 他说有充足的理由 |
[30:13] | Well, at least we’re heading towards them now, right? | 至少我们现在正向既定的方向前行 对吧 |
[30:16] | If Rush is still alive when we get there. | 如果我们到了那儿 拉什还活着的话 |
[30:22] | So, what happens now? | 那现在是什么情况 |
[30:23] | Well, Destiny picks us up, | 命运号来接我们 |
[30:25] | and then you tell us everything you’ve learned | 然后你来告诉我们你解码后 |
[30:26] | since breaking the code. | 所发现的一切 |
[30:28] | Come on, you had to know that this game | 拜托 你知道这个游戏 |
[30:30] | wasn’t going to last forever. | 不会一直持续下去的 |
[30:31] | It’s not a game, Colonel. | 上校 这不是个游戏 |
[30:33] | Destiny’s mission requires a level of commitment | 命运号的任务要求了一定水平的投入 |
[30:35] | I doubt anyone on that ship is prepared to make. | 而我怀疑飞船上没有人做好了这个准备 |
[30:37] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[30:39] | There is no mission | 除了把这些人带回家 |
[30:40] | other than getting these people home. | 没有别的任务了 |
[30:42] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[30:45] | It was never about going home. | 从来就不是回家的问题 |
[30:47] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是把我们带到我们将要去的地方 |
[30:50] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 这到底算是什么意思 |
[30:54] | You know, these past few weeks, | 在过去的几周里 |
[30:55] | I’ve learned so much more about the ship, | 我了解了很多关于这艘飞船 |
[30:58] | about its mission. | 关于它的任务的事 |
[31:00] | It’s far more important than we ever thought. | 比我们原先所认为的重要得多 |
[31:04] | Okay, let’s… Let’s hear it. | 好 那 那你说 |
[31:06] | Are you familiar with | 你了解 |
[31:07] | the cosmic microwave background radiation? | 宇宙微波背景辐射吗 |
[31:09] | Noise left over from the big bang. | 大爆炸留下的背景噪声 |
[31:12] | A long time ago, the ancients made a discovery. | 很久之前 古人有了个发现 |
[31:17] | They found evidence of a structure | 他们发现了深藏于背景辐射之中的 |
[31:20] | buried deep within the background radiation. | 一种结构的证据 |
[31:22] | They believed that at one time | 他们相信曾经 |
[31:24] | this structure had genuine complexity, | 这种结构具有真正的复杂性 |
[31:27] | coherence. | 和连贯性 |
[31:29] | Therefore, it could not have occurred naturally. | 因此 它绝不可能自发产生 |
[31:32] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[31:33] | It’s not, at least not according to | 不可能 至少是从 |
[31:35] | our current understanding of physics, | 我们现在对物理学的认知来看不可能 |
[31:37] | nor could we even see this structure | 并且也不可能用我们的技术 |
[31:39] | with our technology. | 观测到这种结构 |
[31:40] | Okay, so, what are we talking about, | 好的 那么 我们现在说的这是 |
[31:42] | some kind of code? A message? | 某种代码 一个信息 |
[31:44] | A message, perhaps, | 可能是一个信息 |
[31:47] | or a sign of intelligence | 或者是时间起源时的 |
[31:49] | from the beginning of time. | 一种智能符号 |
[31:51] | Sent by? | 由谁发送呢 |
[31:54] | Well, that’s the very question they sought to answer | 这就是他们一开始发射命运号时 |
[31:56] | when they launched Destiny . | 所寻求的问题的答案 |
[31:58] | That is the mission. | 这就是任务 |
[32:01] | We’re talking about a… a mystery rooted | 我们现在讨论的是一个 一个根源于 |
[32:04] | in the foundation of reality, | 现实基础的谜团 |
[32:06] | a puzzle with pieces scattered | 这个困惑 它遍布于 |
[32:08] | across the length and breadth of the universe itself. | 宇宙本身的长度和广度之中 |
[32:11] | I swear to God, Rush, | 拉什 我向上帝发誓 |
[32:12] | if this is another one of your hoaxes– | 如果这又是你的一个骗局 |
[32:13] | Once I’d broken the code, | 我破解代码后 |
[32:15] | I had access to the ship’s complete archive. | 我看到了飞船的完整的存档 |
[32:17] | There are thousands of pages devoted to this, | 有成千上万页的文件致力于此问题 |
[32:21] | scientific research, philosophical debate– | 科学研究 哲学辩论 |
[32:23] | If we don’t have the technology | 如果我们没有技术 |
[32:25] | to see this thing, | 能够看到这些东西 |
[32:26] | how the hell am I supposed to believe– | 我怎么能相信 |
[32:27] | Because Destiny is not our technology, Colonel. | 因为上校 命运号不是我们的技术 |
[32:30] | The ancients left us their data as well as their ship. | 古人留给了我们他们的数据 及他们的飞船 |
[32:33] | And you’ve seen this data? | 你看到这些数据了 |
[32:35] | I’ll show it to you. | 我给你看 |
[32:38] | I don’t promise you’re going to understand it, | 我不保证你能看懂 |
[32:40] | but it’s there. | 但它的确在那儿 |
[32:43] | Someone’s got to see this mission through. | 有人将会看懂这个任务 |
[32:46] | We’re here. Why not us? | 我们就在这里 为什么不去做 |
[32:49] | Stop saying | 别再说 |
[32:50] | we don’t belong on that ship. | 我们不应在这艘船上 |
[32:52] | Embrace it. | 面对现实 |
[32:53] | Move forward, stop looking behind us. | 向前看 别再停留在过去 |
[32:55] | I just want to get these people home. | 我只想把这些人带回家 |
[32:57] | Well, I’m starting to think | 我开始认为 |
[32:58] | that seeing this mission through | 看懂这项任务 |
[32:59] | may be our only chance of ever doing that. | 可能是我们唯一能够带他们回家的机会 |
[33:01] | But what does that even mean? | 但那到底是什么意思 |
[33:02] | We’re talking about a level of order | 我们讨论的是时间初开时 |
[33:04] | present at the very beginning of space-time | 出现的一条指令 |
[33:06] | that goes beyond anything we ever conceived. | 它超出了我们所能想到的任何事物 |
[33:10] | I believe that the more we learn, | 我相信我们知道得越多 |
[33:12] | the more pieces Destiny uncovers, | 命运号揭露的事实越多 |
[33:14] | then the greater our power to control | 那我们就越有能力控制 |
[33:16] | everything around us will be. | 我们周围的一切 |
[33:18] | So it is about power. | 那么还是关于权力 |
[33:19] | Yes, Colonel, | 是的 上校 |
[33:21] | the power to change things, | 改变事物的能力 |
[33:23] | control our fate, | 控制我们的命运 |
[33:25] | right the wrongs. | 纠正错误的事情 |
[33:27] | To play God? | 扮演上帝的角色 |
[33:28] | No… | 不是 |
[33:29] | To gain greater understanding– | 是要更多地了解 |
[33:31] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你到底想要我干嘛 |
[33:32] | I want you to work with me, | 我希望你和我合作 |
[33:35] | together, | 一起工作 |
[33:36] | side by side, for the benefit of everyone. | 肩并肩 为了大家的利益 |
[33:40] | Well, it’d be a hell of lot easier | 好吧 如果你别再老是保守秘密的话 |
[33:43] | if you stopped keeping secrets. | 事情就会简单很多 |
[33:45] | It’s fair to say we’ve had our differences, | 我们俩的确有很多差异 |
[33:47] | but that ends today. | 但这要结束于今天 |
[33:51] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[33:55] | Oh, man, you are a lot of work. | 兄弟 这真有点难 |
[34:04] | Radio. | 对讲机 |
[34:05] | Radio, let’s go. | 无线电 我们走 |
[34:09] | Mandy? | 曼蒂 |
[34:10] | Yes, Nick, we’re here. | 是的 尼克 是我们 |
[34:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:12] | No, we’re fine, | 我们没事 |
[34:13] | but your angle and speed are off. | 但是你们的角度和速度不对 |
[34:15] | Circle back, | 绕回来 |
[34:16] | line up Destiny’s airlock | 尽可能近距离地将 |
[34:17] | as close to the ship as possible. | 命运号的气闸连接到这艘飞船 |
[34:19] | Where’s Colonel Young? | 杨上校在哪里 |
[34:20] | Eli, I’m here. | 伊莱 我在这 |
[34:21] | We’re going to sort all of this out later. | 回头我们会解释这件事的 |
[34:22] | Let’s just get us back on board first. | 先让我们回飞船去 |
[34:24] | We should get back in the suits. | 我们应该穿上太空服 |
[34:34] | Try not to come in so sharply. | 靠近的角度太大了 |
[34:36] | Yeah, you just want to pull alongside. | 没错 你需要并排 |
[34:37] | Maybe Brody should be driving. No offense, but– | 也许布罗迪该驾驶 无意冒犯 但是 |
[34:39] | Just shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[34:49] | Easy, easy… | 冷静 冷静 |
[34:50] | – Keep an eye on your starboard. – Watch your angle– | -留心右舷 -注意角度 |
[34:51] | – what the hell’s going on here? – No time. There’s no time. | -你们在这里干什么 -没时间 没时间解释 |
[34:54] | You’ve got to ease up. That’s very sensitive. | 你得冷静 这些操作很灵敏的 |
[34:55] | Back off as you come in– | 靠近的时候记着后退 |
[34:57] | – is she flying the ship? – Do you know what you’re doing? | -她在驾驶飞船吗 -你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[34:58] | – Guys! – Not now! | -伙计们 -现在不行 |
[35:05] | Kino’s damaged. | 基诺坏了 |
[35:07] | I won’t be able to use it to take us back to the ship. | 我没法用它来带我们回飞船 |
[35:10] | Well, there’s another one | 应该有一个 |
[35:11] | in search mode somewhere still on the ship. | 正在飞船某处搜索 |
[35:14] | If we can find it. | 如果我们能找到它 |
[35:17] | Reverse! You’re too close! | 倒档 你离得太近了 |
[35:19] | I’m trying! | 我在试 |
[35:35] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[35:37] | I’m sorry, Colonel. | 我们抱歉 上校 |
[35:39] | We came in too close. | 我们靠得太近了 |
[35:41] | Maybe I should give it a try. | 也许我该试试 |
[35:42] | No, no, no, we’re okay. | 不不不 我们可以的 |
[35:44] | We’ve matched their speed. | 我们已经与他们的速度同步了 |
[35:46] | Yeah, but how the hell | 没错 但是我们怎样才能 |
[35:47] | are we going to get them off of that ship? | 把他们从那艘飞船里救出来呢 |
[35:52] | Nick, are you all right? | 尼克 你没事吧 |
[35:54] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:56] | The rotation’s slow enough. | 旋转并不是很快 |
[36:03] | We’ve got a bigger problem. | 我们有个更大的麻烦 |
[36:05] | The Kino is damaged. | 基诺坏了 |
[36:06] | We’re not going to be able to use it | 我们不能用它来 |
[36:09] | to get back on the ship. | 带我们回飞船 |
[36:11] | What about the other one? | 另一个呢 |
[36:12] | It’s lost | 找不到 |
[36:13] | somewhere on the ship. | 应该在飞船的某处 |
[36:15] | They don’t have time to go looking for it. | 他们没时间去找了 |
[36:16] | Are you back in the space suits? | 你们穿上太空服了吗 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:18] | Okay, good. So this is easy. | 好极了 这样就简单了 |
[36:21] | You’re just going to use the ship’s centripetal force | 你们可以用飞船的向心力 |
[36:23] | to propel you the distance. | 来推动你们飞过那段距离 |
[36:24] | Easy? | 简单 |
[36:25] | That ship’s just not spinning, it’s wobbling. | 飞船并不是匀速旋转 而是摇摆不定 |
[36:27] | You’ll have to calculate each jump separately– | 你得计算每一次跳跃 |
[36:29] | the speed of rotation, | 旋转速度 |
[36:30] | the mass of each person, the angle of trajectory– | 每个人的质量 轨道的角度 |
[36:32] | I’m already on it. | 我已经在算了 |
[36:33] | Eli, if they miss the ship– | 伊莱 如果他们错过了飞船 |
[36:34] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[36:41] | We’re making our way to the opening in the hull. | 我们会想办法打开船身 |
[36:43] | Eli, | 伊莱 |
[36:44] | how are you coming with the calculations? | 计算结果如何 |
[36:46] | I’ve got your jump worked out, so you’ll go first. | 我已经算出了你的 所以你先来 |
[36:49] | I’m almost done with Colonel Young’s. | 我马上就能算完杨上校的了 |
[36:50] | You have to release when I say, the exact moment. | 你得在我说行的那一刻离开 分秒不能差 |
[36:52] | Don’t hesitate. | 不要犹豫 |
[36:59] | Okay, I’m in position. | 好的 我就位了 |
[37:02] | Tell me when. | 告诉我什么时候走 |
[37:05] | Ready? | 准备 |
[37:08] | Now! | 走 |
[37:21] | Engage your mag boots! | 用你的磁力靴 |
[37:32] | Destiny, I’m on board. | 命运号 我上船了 |
[37:33] | Okay. Okay, I got this. | 好的 好的 我知道了 |
[37:36] | Colonel, are you ready? | 上校 准备好了吗 |
[37:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:39] | Okay, get ready to release. | 好的 准备离开 |
[37:45] | Now! | 走 |
[37:55] | His angle is off! | 他的角度不对 |
[38:00] | He jumped too early. | 他跳得太早了 |
[38:51] | It’s ridiculous, | 太夸张了 |
[38:53] | the amount of information here. | 这里的信息量 |
[38:55] | Just keep looking for that message. | 继续寻找那个信息 |
[38:57] | Colonel, we’ve got an opportunity ahead. | 上校 我们前方出现了机会 |
[38:59] | Several planets in range. | 距离内有几颗星球 |
[39:02] | Looks pretty good. | 看起来不错 |
[39:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:05] | Let’s see if this works. | 让我们看看行不行得通 |
[39:34] | Compliments of Mr. Brody’s still. | 来自布罗迪先生酿酒室的美酒 |
[39:37] | Oh, how I’ve missed | 我真想念 |
[39:39] | its lone redeeming quality. | 它那种一杯足矣的口味 |
[39:47] | How’s the crew? | 船员们的反应如何 |
[39:48] | Uh, angry, | 愤怒 |
[39:52] | but… | 但是 |
[39:54] | The truth is out now, | 真相大白 |
[39:55] | so that can only be a good thing. | 所以是件好事 |
[39:59] | And Colonel Young? | 杨上校呢 |
[40:02] | I know you didn’t trust him before. | 我知道你之前不相信他 |
[40:05] | Can you trust him now? | 现在你能相信他了吗 |
[40:08] | I’ve got no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[40:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:24] | I’m sorry, Mandy. | 我很抱歉 曼蒂 |
[40:25] | I know I put you in a very difficult position. | 我知道我让你处于了一个非常为难的处境 |
[40:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:31] | In fact, I’m flattered. | 事实上 我很荣幸 |
[40:34] | Of all people, you chose to confide in me. | 所有人当中 你只向我吐露秘密 |
[40:38] | Well, of course. | 当然了 |
[40:42] | You’re the finest person I know. | 你是我所认识最好的人 |
[40:48] | I’ve thought a lot about you, | 我一直很想你 |
[40:51] | about seeing you again. | 想再见到你 |
[40:55] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:57] | This time, | 这次 |
[41:00] | this time is different. | 这次不一样 |
[41:06] | – Yes? – Colonel Young wants to see you on the bridge. | -什么事 -杨上校在舰桥上想见你 |
[41:09] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[41:10] | No, he said to come now. | 不行 他说让你现在就来 |
[41:11] | It’s urgent. | 紧急事务 |
[41:13] | I’ll be back soon. | 我马上就回来 |
[41:22] | You know, sometimes, | 你知道吗 有时候 |
[41:24] | with the stones, | 因为这些通讯石 |
[41:24] | it’s easy to forget you’re in another person’s body. | 我很容易就忘记你是在另一个人的身体里 |