时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended | 自进入这个星系起 |
[00:02] | from the moment it entered the star system. | 命运号就做好了这样的准备 |
[00:04] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会了 |
[00:07] | Are we done? | 玩完了吧 |
[00:09] | We’ll never be done. | 永远没完 |
[00:11] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他丢在那个星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
[00:15] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们安全了 |
[00:16] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 你们为什么把我们的人关起来 |
[00:22] | We’re not safe, are we? | 我们还不安全 对吧 |
[00:23] | – They’re coming! – Who’s coming? | -他们来了 -谁来了 |
[00:25] | Lucian Alliance. They’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is going to end if we wait. | 我们再等的话 就只有这么一种结局 |
[00:29] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我不会交出这艘船的 |
[00:31] | I don’t know if you’ve met Ginn. | 不知道你是否见过吉恩 |
[00:33] | Homeworld Security wants to talk to her now. | 地球安全部想和她谈谈 |
[00:35] | About the planned attack on earth? | 是关于他们针对地球的入侵吗 |
[00:37] | I want you to walk with me, side by side, | 我希望你和我合作 肩并肩 |
[00:39] | for the benefit of everyone. | 为了大家的利益 |
[00:40] | Okay, so, what are we talking about, | 好的 那么 我们现在说的这是 |
[00:41] | some kind of code, a message? | 某种代码 一个信息 |
[00:43] | We’re all sitting here, ready. | 现在我们都准备好了 |
[00:44] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[00:45] | Nothing that concerns you. | 不关你的事 |
[00:48] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:49] | I’m… sorry? | 什么 |
[00:50] | I’m Dr. Amanda Perry. I… | 我是阿曼达·佩里博士 我… |
[00:52] | I’ve thought a lot | 我一直很想你 |
[00:53] | about seeing you again. | 想再见到你 |
[00:54] | This time is different. | 这次不一样 |
[00:56] | Sometimes with the stones, | 有时候因为这些通讯石 |
[00:57] | it’s easy to forget you’re in another person’s body. | 我很容易就忘记你是在另一个人的身体里 |
[01:08] | How can you just forgive him? | 你怎么能这样就原谅他了呢 |
[01:10] | Who says I did? | 谁说我原谅他了 |
[01:12] | He’s done nothing but lie to us. | 他就是来骗我们的 |
[01:15] | I don’t believe he intended for Riley to die. | 我不相信他故意来害死莱利 |
[01:18] | Yeah, but he was responsible. | 话是没错 可他得负责任 |
[01:19] | Then he’ll have to live with that. | 那么他就得忍受内疚的折磨 |
[01:21] | I’m not saying he was right. | 我没说他这么做是对的 |
[01:21] | What are you saying? | 那你的意思是什么 |
[01:22] | That I’m trying to understand why he did what he did. | 我想弄明白他为什么要这么做 |
[01:27] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:28] | On the contrary. | 一点问题都没有 |
[01:29] | So far, it seems like everything you said is true. | 目前来看 你说的好像都是实话 |
[01:31] | About the ancients finding evidence | 远古人是在寻找证据证明 |
[01:33] | of a signal once being broadcast across the universe. | 存在着一个曾发射出来穿越全宇宙的信号 |
[01:37] | It is amazing– | 真是太神奇了 |
[01:38] | a distinct structure in the background radiation. | 在本底辐射中有一个独特的结构 |
[01:41] | That sounds like static to me. | 我听着像是干扰 |
[01:42] | You were expecting “Stairway to Heaven”? | 你以为会是”天堂之路”啊 |
[01:47] | This is huge. | 这太伟大了 |
[01:48] | It suggests more than a random order to the universe. | 它意味着宇宙结构可能并不是随机安排的 |
[01:51] | Possibly constructed by intelligent life. | 可能是由智能生物构建的 |
[01:53] | We’re assuming you had no luck deciphering any of it. | 我们猜你也破译不了这个 |
[01:57] | Is this the reason you brought me up here? | 你们就为这把我叫上来吗 |
[01:59] | Well, you have planted false | 你在数据库中 |
[02:01] | information in the database before. | 植入过错误信息 |
[02:04] | I’m just saying… | 我的意思是… |
[02:05] | Actually, I’m consulting. | 事实上 这是我的建议 |
[02:07] | Part of a new spirit of co-operation. | 作为咱们重新合作的一部分 |
[02:10] | As you may have noticed, | 你可能也注意到了 |
[02:11] | we dropped ourselves out of FTL. | 我们脱离了超光速 |
[02:13] | There are three planets in range. | 范围内有三个星球 |
[02:16] | Conditions? | 环境状况怎么样 |
[02:17] | One’s a wasteland, but two show promise. | 一个一片荒芜 另外两个可能不错 |
[02:19] | Okay, I’ll have a look. | 好吧 我看看 |
[02:21] | No, no, you go on. | 不 你回去吧 |
[02:22] | You go get some rest. | 去休息下 |
[02:23] | No, no, I’m fine. I’m okay. | 没事 我很好 |
[02:24] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[02:25] | I will tell you when there is something | 要是有什么值得向地球部门汇报的情况 |
[02:27] | worth writing home about. | 我会告诉你的 |
[02:27] | Sorry to have bothered you. Go ahead. | 不好意思打搅你了 回去吧 |
[02:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:37] | – Hey, listen– – Don’t worry, Eli. | -听着 -别担心 伊莱 |
[02:38] | Nothing’s going to happen. | 我不会再行动了 |
[02:39] | Nothing’s going to happen. | 我不会再行动了 |
[02:40] | We can start gathering some Kino data. | 我们可以开始收集基诺传回的数据了 |
[02:42] | I’ll go to the gateroom, put together some teams. | 我去星门室 组织队伍 |
[02:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:49] | You don’t have any idea | 你不知道 |
[02:50] | how much longer Homeworld command | 地球指挥部 |
[02:52] | is going to want to talk to Ginn, do you? | 会和吉恩谈多久吧 |
[02:53] | I mean, it just seems like they’ve been questioning her for– | 他们好像已经询问她很久了… |
[02:58] | I’m going to go to work. | 我去干活了 |
[03:04] | Mandy? | 曼蒂 |
[03:07] | Mandy, it’s Nick. | 曼蒂 是尼克 |
[03:34] | This is Rush. | 我是拉什 |
[03:35] | I need help, Ginn’s quarters, now. | 快来人 来吉恩的房间 马上 |
[04:12] | Eli… | 伊莱… |
[04:13] | Colonel, this is Scott. | 上校 我是斯考特 |
[04:14] | All Lucian Alliance members | 除了西米恩 所有 |
[04:16] | are accounted for and locked down except Simeon. | 卢西恩联盟成员都已关押 |
[04:18] | Michaels was assigned to him, | 已经派麦考斯去找了 |
[04:19] | and he is not responding on radio. | 他到现在还没回话 |
[04:45] | We don’t know for sure. | 我们现在无法确定 |
[04:46] | It’s never been confirmed that that’s what happened. | 这种情况从没有发生过 无法确认 |
[04:49] | …Until further notice. | 等待下一步命令 |
[04:50] | Teams of two, room by room. | 两人一组 逐个房间排查 |
[04:51] | I want him found. | 把他给我找出来 |
[05:11] | Airman Dunning, come in. | 士兵邓尼 请回答 |
[05:13] | This is Young. Please respond. | 我是杨 请回答 |
[05:16] | Sir, this is James. | 长官 我是詹姆斯 |
[05:18] | Amanda Perry is dead. | 阿曼达·佩里已经死亡 |
[05:25] | Rush… | 拉什 |
[05:26] | Hey. Rush. | 拉什 |
[05:30] | Sir, there’s more. | 长官 还有别的情况 |
[05:31] | Ginn told Homeworld Command | 吉恩向地球指挥部汇报的 |
[05:33] | some things you’ll want to hear. | 内容你应该想知道 |
[05:43] | Colonel, give me a gun. | 上校 给我把枪 |
[05:47] | Wait here. | 在这等 |
[06:04] | Close and lock the doors. | 锁上门 |
[06:06] | Now! | 快 |
[06:35] | Dial. | 拨号 |
[06:39] | Two men are down. | 两人已经牺牲 |
[06:40] | He’s locked himself in the gateroom | 他把自己锁在门室 |
[06:42] | with at least one hostage. | 劫持了至少一名人质 |
[06:46] | Nobody’s getting in here. | 没人能进来 |
[06:47] | Just– please, let her go. | 求你 放了她吧 |
[06:48] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[06:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:59] | Colonel, this is Greer. | 上校 我是格瑞 |
[07:01] | I found Michaels. | 我找到麦考斯了 |
[07:02] | He’s dead, sir. | 他已经死了 长官 |
[07:08] | Look, take me instead. | 让我做人质吧 |
[07:10] | – No. – Shut up! Both of you. | -不行 -你们两个闭嘴 |
[07:14] | Move. | 走 |
[07:19] | Mr. Brody, I need the door opened now! | 布罗迪先生 我要你现在就打开这门 |
[07:21] | I’m working on it. | 我正在弄 |
[07:30] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[07:31] | He went through. | 他穿过去了 |
[07:37] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 |
[07:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[07:55] | He took Park. | 他劫持了朴 |
[07:56] | Rush just went through after him. | 拉什追过去了 |
[07:58] | Re-dial. | 再拨一次 |
[08:14] | There’s something on my back. | 我后背有东西 |
[08:20] | He put something on my back. | 他在我背后装了个东西 |
[08:49] | Let’s move. | 快走 |
[08:51] | He’s bleeding badly. | 他失血严重 |
[08:54] | I need help here. | 我这需要帮忙 |
[08:56] | Get him on the table. | 把他抬到桌上 |
[09:01] | Bag him. | 给他包扎 |
[09:02] | I’ve got a chest wound over here! | 我这有一个胸部受伤的 |
[09:03] | – Is the airway clear? – Yes! | -气管通畅吗 -是的 |
[09:05] | Use the plastic to apply pressure. | 用塑胶压住伤口 |
[09:07] | You want to avoid air in the wound. | 不能让伤口暴露在空气中 |
[09:10] | Hold it steady! | 扶稳了 |
[09:11] | He’s bleeding pretty bad. | 他失血十分严重 |
[09:12] | I can’t get away. | 我这走不开 |
[09:16] | He stopped breathing. | 他停止呼吸了 |
[09:20] | Do what you can. | 尽你所能吧 |
[09:23] | I need a tube. | 我需要导管 |
[09:30] | Talk to me. | 汇报 |
[09:31] | Simeon went through with Park hostage. | 西米恩劫持着朴穿过去了 |
[09:33] | Rush went after him. | 拉什追过去了 |
[09:34] | Well, we need Simeon alive. | 我们需要活捉西米恩 |
[09:35] | Sir? | 长官 |
[09:35] | Ginn told Homeworld command that he knows the details | 吉恩跟地球指挥部说 |
[09:38] | of the Alliance attack being planned against earth– | 他知道联盟进攻地球的所有细节 |
[09:40] | the location of the base, who’s involved… | 包括基地的位置 参与人员等 |
[09:42] | He may be the only way to stop them. | 他可能是阻止入侵的唯一方法 |
[09:44] | Assuming he’ll tell us. | 他可不一定会告诉我们 |
[09:47] | It’s a bomb, isn’t it? | 是炸弹 是不是 |
[09:49] | One of theirs. | 联盟用的那种 |
[09:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:52] | We studied them, didn’t we? | 我们研究过的 是不是 |
[09:54] | Ginn, she told us how they work. | 吉恩讲过它们的原理 |
[10:04] | This is Rush. | 拉什呼叫 |
[10:05] | Do not come through. | 不要穿越星门 |
[10:06] | Repeat, do not come through. | 重复一次 不要穿越 |
[10:07] | I am attempting to disarm | 我在试图解除 |
[10:08] | an explosive at the base of the gate. | 星门附近的一个爆破装置 |
[10:10] | Do you copy? | 收到没有 |
[10:11] | This is Young. Copy that. | 我是杨 收到 |
[10:12] | Keep the gate open. | 保持星门连通 |
[10:15] | I’ll let you know when it’s clear. | 清除潜在危险后我会通报 |
[10:32] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[10:34] | I’m going to try and remove the cover. | 我试试把盖子取掉 |
[10:50] | Rush, this is Volker. Can you hear me? | 拉什 沃克呼叫 是否收到 |
[10:52] | You can’t disarm it, | 炸弹你是解除不了的 |
[10:54] | but you can remove the proximity sensor. | 不过可以把距离传感器关掉 |
[10:57] | Yes. Please shut up. | 我懂 请你闭嘴 |
[11:04] | There– there’s a fuse. | 那有个保险丝 |
[11:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:07] | I just… | 只是 |
[11:09] | These pinholes are too small. I just… | 只是针孔太小了 我 |
[11:12] | I don’t have anything that’s going to do this. | 我没什么工具可以用 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry, I– | 我很抱歉 |
[11:16] | I can’t… | 我没有办法 |
[11:19] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[11:21] | Okay. It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[11:22] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:24] | Get out of here. | 你快走吧 |
[11:25] | It’s okay. | 我没关系 |
[11:26] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:30] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:07] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:11] | Go. | 行动 |
[12:22] | Rush? | 拉什 |
[12:24] | I’ve got him. | 我去追他 |
[12:33] | Rush? | 拉什 |
[13:35] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[13:35] | Simeon killed the man guarding him. | 西米恩杀了他的守卫 |
[13:37] | Then he killed Ginn. | 之后又杀了吉恩 |
[13:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[13:40] | He took a hostage through the gate. | 他劫持了一个人质穿越星门 |
[13:42] | Colonel, I swear, I had no idea– | 上校 我发誓 我一点都不知情 |
[13:43] | before he got to her, | 在被害之前 |
[13:44] | Ginn told Homeworld command | 吉恩告诉地球指挥部 |
[13:46] | that Simeon had intelligence about | 西米恩掌握着关于 |
[13:49] | an attack that was being planned against Earth. | 联盟袭击地球的重要情报 |
[13:51] | Are you kidding me? | 你想耍我呢 |
[13:53] | Ginn and Simeon were from the same clan. | 吉恩和西米恩来自同一个宗系 |
[13:55] | Are you saying you know nothing about this? | 所以你对此毫不知情吗 |
[13:57] | You know the Lucian Alliance | 要知道联盟是由 |
[13:58] | are made up of different factions. | 不同的派系组成 |
[14:00] | There are many secrets between them. | 各有各的机密 |
[14:02] | If I did know, I would have told you before now. | 如果我知道 我肯定早就告诉你了 |
[14:04] | Is there anyone else on board from that clan? | 飞船上还有谁也是那个宗族的吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 没了 |
[14:09] | Colonel, about Simeon… | 上校 西米恩这个人 |
[14:11] | Don’t underestimate him. | 别小看他 |
[14:13] | If I’m guilty of anything, | 如果说我有错 |
[14:14] | it’s not warning you about him sooner. | 就是错在没早点提醒你 |
[14:15] | He’s not going to get away. | 他跑不了的 |
[14:17] | Let me help. | 我来帮忙吧 |
[14:18] | I think you’ve done enough. | 你帮得差不多了 |
[14:19] | I think it might be better if you just let him go. | 我觉得你最好放他走 |
[14:21] | He killed three people, injured four more. | 他杀了三个人 弄伤至少四个 |
[14:24] | You’ll lose more people trying to bring him in alive. | 你要是活捉他 会死更多人 |
[14:27] | He’s dangerous. | 他极度危险 |
[14:28] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[14:50] | Stay, stay, stay, stay! | 原地警戒 都别动 |
[14:54] | This is Scott. I’m okay. | 斯考特呼叫 我没事 |
[14:55] | Hold your positions. | 原地待命 |
[15:00] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[15:01] | No. No, no. | 没 没有 |
[15:02] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[15:03] | Ah, wait. | 等等 |
[15:03] | Wait, wait. Stop! | 等一下 停下来 |
[15:05] | What the hell? | 你干什么啊 |
[15:06] | Rush, we need Simeon alive. | 拉什 我们得活捉西米恩 |
[15:08] | He may have intel on a Lucian Alliance attack on Earth. | 他可能有联盟攻击地球的情报 |
[15:10] | And you think he’s going to tell you? | 你觉得他会告诉你吗 |
[15:12] | That’s not my problem right now. I’ve got orders. | 这个现在顾不上 我只是受命活捉他 |
[15:14] | I don’t care. | 我不管啊 |
[15:15] | Listen, Rush, I get it, okay? | 听着拉什 我懂的 好不好 |
[15:17] | I can see how angry you are, | 我看得出来你有多愤怒 |
[15:19] | but you’re going to get yourself killed. | 但你这样等于自杀 |
[15:20] | You have no idea where he could be hiding. | 你根本不知道他会躲在哪儿 |
[15:21] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[15:23] | Lieutenant James, do you read? | 詹姆斯中尉 是否收到 |
[15:24] | Yes, sir. | 收到 |
[15:25] | We will call our position due west of the gate. | 把搜索方向调整到星门正西方 |
[15:27] | I want two men left behind to guard the gate | 留下两个人在星门待命 |
[15:30] | in case he circles back. | 以防他绕回 |
[15:31] | The rest will split up into two teams of three. | 其他人分成两队 三人一组 |
[15:33] | One will head southwest, the other northwest. | 一组向西南方搜索 另一组向西北方向 |
[15:36] | Radio contact every 15 minutes. | 每十五分钟无线电通报一次 |
[15:38] | Roger that. | 遵命 |
[15:39] | James out. | 詹姆斯呼叫完毕 |
[15:40] | Do we send you back to Destiny | 要我们送你回船上 |
[15:42] | or are you here to help? | 还是留下帮忙 |
[15:46] | Listen. Listen! | 听着 听着 |
[15:49] | We have orders. | 我们有令在身 |
[15:50] | Right now, we need him alive, | 现在 必须留他活口 |
[15:53] | and as far as I’m concerned, | 就我所知 |
[15:54] | as soon as the Colonel is done with him, | 只要上校审问完毕 |
[15:55] | you can do whatever the hell you want | 我不管你怎么 |
[15:56] | to the son of a bitch, I don’t care. | 处置那个混蛋 |
[15:57] | If you don’t kill him, I will. | 就算你不杀他 我也会杀了他 |
[15:59] | Right now, | 只是现在 |
[16:00] | there could be lives at stake– | 地球上的人 |
[16:01] | people back on Earth. | 还命悬一线 |
[16:04] | They may be a billion light years away, | 虽然他们远在万亿光年之外 |
[16:05] | but we may still be able to do something about it. | 但我们仍然有机会为他们做点什么 |
[16:07] | Are you hearing me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 那好 |
[16:13] | We’ve got nine hours till Destiny jumps back into FTL. | 命运号进入超光速前我们还有九个小时 |
[16:16] | If we have not found him in four-and-a-half, | 如果四个半小时内还找不到他 |
[16:18] | we are turning back. | 必须撤回 |
[16:19] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[16:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[16:50] | I still– | 只是我 |
[16:51] | I don’t understand why he let me live. | 想不通为什么他不杀我 |
[16:53] | Well, he’s a soldier. | 他是个军人 |
[16:55] | I mean, to him, this is a war, | 对他来说这是场战争 |
[16:56] | and you were unarmed. | 而你手无寸铁 |
[16:58] | What, you think he was being honorable? | 这么说他很伟大吗 |
[16:59] | That, or he knew how much it would torture you. | 或者他知道这会让你饱受煎熬 |
[17:07] | Colonel Young wants us to stall the clock. | 上校希望我们能拖延超光速倒计时 |
[17:09] | That’s what I’m going to do. | 我正在弄这个事呢 |
[17:11] | Going to figure out how to stall the clock. | 想办法拖延倒计时 |
[17:14] | Hey. What can I do? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[17:16] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[17:19] | Look, I’m– I’m so sorry– | 我 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:21] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂的 |
[17:22] | You did everything you could. | 你尽力了 |
[17:27] | You sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[17:30] | Where are we at? | 现在要做什么 |
[17:31] | We’re trying to stall the clock. | 拖延倒计时 |
[17:38] | Hey. T.J.? | TJ 怎么样 |
[17:40] | Dunning, Graham, and Lougheed | 邓尼 格雷厄姆和洛赫德 |
[17:43] | are all probably going to make it. | 应该都能挺过来 |
[17:45] | Infection is always a risk. | 感染的危险是有的 |
[17:47] | What about Henderson? | 那亨德森呢 |
[18:16] | This message you found in the ship’s database… | 你在飞船数据库里找到的信息 |
[18:20] | More of a signal, a repeating pattern. | 不单是个信号 更是个重复信号 |
[18:23] | You have any idea what it means? | 你弄明白是什么了吗 |
[18:24] | No. | 没 |
[18:25] | But obviously you think it’s important. | 但显然你认为它很重要 |
[18:30] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:31] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[18:33] | Its existence | 它的存在 |
[18:35] | defies the very laws of physics. | 颠覆了物理学的根基 |
[18:37] | Is it a message from God, | 这是来自上帝的讯息 |
[18:38] | the almighty creator of the Universe, | 来自这位宇宙万能的创造者 |
[18:40] | as I’m sure you would like to believe? | 你们肯定更愿意相信这个吧 |
[18:42] | Well, I don’t know. | 我还不清楚 |
[18:44] | We’ll just have to see, won’t we? | 我们会弄明白的 对吧 |
[18:47] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[18:52] | I don’t care if the Colonel forgives him. | 不管上校会不会原谅他 |
[18:55] | I never will. | 我永远不会 |
[18:56] | Well, I’m not sure if anyone’s forgiven him, | 我觉得没人会原谅他 |
[18:58] | but… maybe he’s right, | 但 或许他说得对 |
[19:01] | that fulfilling Destiny’s mission | 完成命运号的使命 |
[19:02] | is our best chance of getting home one day. | 才是我们回家最大的机会 |
[19:05] | All I’m saying is, from now on, | 我就想说 从现在起 |
[19:06] | he’d better watch his own back. | 他最好小心点 |
[19:17] | We have no control over the clock yet. | 我们还控制不了倒计时 |
[19:19] | We’re definitely not going to solve this | 命运号这次跳入超光速之前 |
[19:20] | before Destiny jumps back into FTL this time. | 我们肯定解决不了这个问题 |
[19:23] | This time. | 这次 |
[19:24] | We have to stay in FTL a minimum of four hours, | 我们会维持超光速几个小时 |
[19:26] | at which point we can drop back out again. | 然后我们就会跳出 |
[19:29] | Good news is we’ll still be in range. | 好在我们还在星门的有效距离之内 |
[19:31] | That’ll be our last chance, though. | 但那可是我们最后的机会了 |
[19:38] | Not much time left. | 时间所剩不多 |
[19:39] | They’ll still be able to drop out in range. | 他们会在星门范围内跳出超光速的 |
[19:42] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[19:45] | What is it? | 什么 |
[19:46] | Some kind of animal. | 某种动物 |
[19:51] | Is it something we can barbecue? | 能拿来烤着吃吗 |
[21:56] | I can see why you would blame yourself. | 我明白你为什么会感到自责 |
[22:01] | For what it’s worth, | 不过 发生这样的事 |
[22:01] | you didn’t mean for this to happen. | 也是你始料未及的 |
[22:07] | I brought her on board. | 是我把她带上飞船的 |
[22:14] | I understand why you kept the secret… | 我明白你为什么保守这个秘密 |
[22:17] | Why you felt you couldn’t trust Colonel Young. | 为什么你觉得杨上校靠不住 |
[22:25] | We’re going to have to work these things out… | 我们得把这个问题解决掉 |
[22:29] | All of us together, from now on, | 齐心协力 从现在开始 |
[22:31] | learn to trust each other. | 学会彼此信任 |
[22:33] | What happened to following orders? | 军人的天职不是服从命令吗 |
[22:36] | Yeah, well, some things are more complicated than that. | 的确 但有些事情比较复杂 |
[22:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你啊 终于想通了 |
[22:43] | I’m saying | 我要说的是 |
[22:46] | we have to try and figure out what’s right. | 我们得想明白现在应该怎么做 |
[22:52] | Not me. | 我不管 |
[22:55] | Revenge isn’t going to bring her back. | 复仇也不能使她复活 |
[22:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:00] | You think it’s going to make it easier to live with? | 你觉得杀了他你就会过得更舒心 |
[23:10] | I don’t even know if we’re going to find him anyway. | 我都不知道我们能不能找到他 |
[23:11] | He could be hiding anywhere. | 到处都可以藏身 |
[23:15] | I guess the good news is | 好消息是 |
[23:16] | he’ll probably die a miserable death out here. | 他可能会死在什么地方 暴尸荒野 |
[23:20] | He’s got a Kino remote. | 他手里有一个基诺遥控器 |
[23:23] | He’ll probably wait for us to leave, | 他可能正在等着我们离开 |
[23:25] | and then try and use the gate to find his way back | 然后再借助星门 去找那些 |
[23:28] | to the Lucian Alliance we left behind. | 被我们流放的卢西恩联盟的人 |
[23:32] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[23:38] | That looks like a track. | 好像是脚印 |
[23:56] | You see him? | 看得见他吗 |
[23:57] | I think he’s up there. | 我觉得他在那边 |
[24:06] | James, this is Scott. Do you read? | 詹姆斯 我是斯考特 能收到吗 |
[24:09] | Go ahead, Lieutenant. | 请讲 中尉 |
[24:10] | Yeah, he’s got us pinned down. | 那个家伙瞄准我们了 |
[24:12] | We heard the shots. | 我们听见枪声了 |
[24:13] | All right, good. That means you’re close. | 好 说明你们离得不远 |
[24:15] | We are at the bottom of a canyon, | 我们在峡谷底部 |
[24:17] | and he is dug in somewhere | 他躲在我们 |
[24:19] | on a ridge northwest of our position. | 西北方向的山脊上 |
[24:20] | I see the canyon. | 我看到峡谷了 |
[24:21] | We’re topside. | 我们在高处 |
[24:22] | Moving to flank him now. | 马上从侧面包抄 |
[24:24] | E.T.A. is five minutes. | 五分钟后到达 |
[24:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:28] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[24:30] | Eli, it’s Chloe. Can you hear me? | 伊莱 我是克洛伊 能收到吗 |
[24:34] | I can hear you. | 能听到 |
[24:36] | T.J. told me what happened. | TJ把事情都告诉我了 |
[24:39] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很难过 |
[24:42] | Look, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在没时间说话 |
[24:43] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[24:46] | Are you in the navigation interface? | 你进入导航界面了吗 |
[24:51] | – Yeah. – I told you to stay out of that. | -对 -我告诉过你别碰那个 |
[24:54] | Sorry, I just– | 抱歉 我只是 |
[24:55] | you know, this is complicated enough | 知道吗 已经够复杂的了 |
[24:57] | without you messing up everything I’m trying to do. | 你们别再添乱了 |
[25:00] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[25:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:02] | I don’t have time right now. | 我现在没时间 |
[25:03] | I’ll… come and see you later. | 晚些时候我去看你 |
[25:08] | We need to drop out. | 我们得跳出超光速了 |
[25:10] | So drop out! | 那就跳啊 |
[25:13] | Just… warning you. | 我只是 提醒你一下 |
[25:15] | Great. | 好 |
[25:28] | Eight hours. | 八小时 |
[25:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[25:34] | Colonel Young, this is Brody. | 杨上校 我是布罗迪 |
[25:35] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[25:37] | We’ve got eight hours on the clock. | 我们有八个小时的时间 |
[25:39] | I’ll notify the team on the planet. | 我会通知行星上的队伍 |
[25:41] | One last time, to be clear, sir, | 我再提醒一次 长官 |
[25:43] | this will be our last window. | 这是我们最后的机会了 |
[25:44] | Understood. Young out. | 明白 完毕 |
[25:52] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[25:55] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个人静会儿 |
[25:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:12] | Lieutenant, we’re approaching his position. | 中尉 我们快赶到他那里了 |
[26:14] | Stand by. | 原地待命 |
[26:15] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[26:28] | Rush, get down! | 拉什 蹲下 |
[26:32] | Tell them to get back. | 让他们撤退 |
[26:36] | Tell them to get back! | 让他们撤退 |
[26:39] | Get back. It is a trap! | 撤退 是个陷阱 |
[26:43] | I repeat, | 我再说一遍 |
[26:43] | it is a trap! | 是个陷阱 |
[26:44] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[27:00] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[27:02] | James! Come in! | 詹姆斯 请讲话 |
[27:21] | Sir, | 长官 |
[27:22] | we got wounded up here. | 我们这里有人受伤 |
[27:25] | How bad? | 多严重 |
[27:26] | Torres is unconscious. | 托雷斯昏迷了 |
[27:28] | Looks like Weber’s arm is broken. | 韦伯的胳膊好像折了 |
[27:31] | Corporal Lee, do you read? | 李下士 收到了吗 |
[27:32] | Read you, Lieutenant. | 收到了 中尉 |
[27:34] | Moving to cover Lieutenant James’ position. | 正在向詹姆斯少尉的位置移动 |
[27:36] | Assist with getting the wounded back to the Stargate. | 帮忙把伤员送到星门 |
[27:38] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:41] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:43] | I had a feeling. | 我有预感 |
[27:45] | When I stood up and presented a target, | 我站起身来 给了他一个活靶子 |
[27:47] | he didn’t shoot. | 他没开枪 |
[27:48] | What about you, sir? | 你们怎么办 长官 |
[27:50] | We can’t leave you here without backup. | 不能留你们单独在这 |
[27:52] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[27:53] | I saw you doing something with that Kino remote. | 我看见你摆弄基诺遥控器了 |
[27:55] | Yeah, I was checking the time. | 我在看时间 |
[27:56] | Damn it, Rush! Stop lying to me! | 放屁 拉什 别骗人了 |
[27:58] | Okay, I thought there might be a way | 好吧 我觉得或许有方法 |
[28:00] | for one remote to pinpoint the location of another. | 能用一个基诺遥控器定位另一个 |
[28:02] | You knew he wasn’t on that ridge anymore. | 你早知道他不在山脊上了 |
[28:03] | Well, I’ve only figured it out now! | 我也是刚发现的 |
[28:05] | Do you know his position? | 你现在知道他在哪儿了吗 |
[28:08] | Yes, I think so. | 应该知道了 |
[28:14] | James, | 詹姆斯 |
[28:14] | we think we’ve found a way of | 我们用基诺遥控器 |
[28:15] | tracking Simeon using the Kino remote. | 找到西米恩了 |
[28:18] | Get the wounded safely back to | 把伤员送回星门 |
[28:19] | the gate and check back in. | 再跟我联系 |
[28:21] | By my calculations, | 如果我算的没错的话 |
[28:22] | we’ve got a little less than an hour | 我们还有不到一个小时 |
[28:23] | before we’ve got to turn back. | 就得撤回了 |
[28:25] | We are going after him. | 我们继续追他 |
[28:28] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:30] | Let’s move. | 出发吧 |
[28:36] | Hey. Eli. | 伊莱 |
[28:38] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[28:39] | Going to help on the planet, | 去行星上帮忙 |
[28:40] | and I don’t care what you say. | 我不管你说什么 |
[28:43] | I’m not going to be able to figure out how | 我没办法拖延 |
[28:44] | to stall the clock in the time we have. | 飞船进入超光速 |
[28:46] | What exactly do you think | 你觉得你在 |
[28:48] | you’re going to do on the planet? | 那个行星上能干些什么 |
[28:49] | I don’t know. Something. | 不知道 能做什么算什么 |
[28:51] | He’s already injured two more marines. | 又有两名士兵受伤了 |
[28:53] | These are highly trained combat– | 那可都是经过高强度训练… |
[28:55] | Do you even know how complicated | 你知不知道古人的 |
[28:57] | ancient programming algorithms are? | 算式有多复杂 |
[28:59] | Because Rush didn’t solve it, | 拉什用了好几个月的时间 |
[29:02] | and he’s had a couple of months. | 都没解出来 |
[29:04] | I need you to get back to the bridge. | 我需要你回到舰桥 |
[29:06] | Even if I could find a way to | 就算我有办法快速 |
[29:09] | quickly bypass all the protocols, | 绕过系统协议 |
[29:10] | and add time to the clock, | 延长时间 |
[29:12] | I have no idea what | 我也不知道 |
[29:14] | the consequences might be down the line. | 这么做会带来什么后果 |
[29:17] | For all I know, we may end up | 我只知道我们很可能 |
[29:18] | burning out all our power | 会在到达下个恒星之前 |
[29:19] | before we reach the next star. | 用尽燃料 |
[29:20] | Are– are you ordering me to do that? | 你是在命令我这么做吗 |
[29:25] | I am considering the fact | 我只是觉得 |
[29:28] | that we may be able to save lives on Earth. | 也许我们可以挽救地球上的生命 |
[29:31] | Only if we catch Simeon alive | 除非我们活捉西米恩 |
[29:33] | and if he just tells you what you want to know. | 并且还要他告诉你你想知道的 |
[29:36] | ‘Cause, really, what are the chances of that? | 说真的 你觉得这个几率有多少 |
[29:39] | Now, are you going to let me | 你到底让不让让我 |
[29:42] | have one of these a weapons or not? | 从这里拿一件武器 |
[29:43] | You’re angry. | 你发火了 |
[29:44] | Is that it, Eli? | 是不是 伊莱 |
[29:46] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[29:47] | I also know that this is not something that is in you, | 我还知道你不是那样的人 |
[29:50] | and that’s not something that you should be ashamed of. | 你也不必为此感到羞愧 |
[29:52] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:53] | Killing someone, no matter how much | 无论你认为那个人 |
[29:54] | you think they deserve it, | 多么罪有应得 杀了他 |
[29:55] | is going to change you. All right? | 都将会改变你 知道吗 |
[29:58] | Don’t you act like you are | 不要以为这艘船上 |
[30:00] | the only person aboard this ship | 只有你一个人 |
[30:01] | that has lost someone that they care about. | 失去了自己关心的人 |
[30:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:10] | I need you to get back to the bridge. | 你快回舰桥上去 |
[30:38] | Here. | 在这 |
[30:44] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[30:48] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[30:51] | What are you doing? Shoot him! | 你在干嘛 开枪 |
[30:53] | – I did. – Again! | -我开了 -再打 |
[30:56] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你他妈搞什么啊 |
[30:58] | You had him in your sights– | 他已经在你视线范围了 |
[31:01] | Rush! | 拉什 |
[31:02] | He did the right thing! | 他做的是对的 |
[31:03] | What is the point of being able to track him | 如果不能捉住他 那跟踪他 |
[31:05] | if we can’t catch up to him! | 又有什么意义 |
[31:06] | He is wounded now! | 他已经受伤了 |
[31:08] | Killing him could kill countless people back on earth. | 杀了他会害死地球上无数的人 |
[31:10] | We are running out of time, | 我们没时间了 |
[31:11] | and you’re dreaming if you think | 你还指望他会向你坦白 |
[31:13] | he’ll ever tell you what you want to know! | 简直是做白日梦 |
[31:18] | Let me see, let me see. | 我看看 我看看 |
[31:19] | Buddy, you’re going to be okay. | 兄弟 你会没事的 |
[31:21] | It doesn’t look that bad. | 看上去不是很糟 |
[31:26] | Rush? | 拉什 |
[31:28] | Rush! | 拉什 |
[31:33] | Ooh, I’ve got to get you back to the ship. | 我得把你带回飞船 |
[31:35] | Go! Go get him. | 去 快去找他 |
[31:35] | I’m– I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[31:36] | No, you’re not. You are bleeding pretty bad. | 胡说 你出了很多血 |
[31:38] | I thought you said it didn’t look bad. | 你刚才说了看上去还好 |
[31:40] | Ah, I lied. | 好吧 我骗你的 |
[31:42] | Rush, you’ve got to listen to me. | 拉什 你听我说 |
[31:45] | Greer has been hit. | 格瑞中弹了 |
[31:46] | I’ve got to get him back to the gate. | 我得把他带回星门 |
[31:48] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[31:49] | We are out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:50] | You have to turn back. | 你得回来 |
[31:51] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[31:52] | This is not worth it. | 这不值得 |
[31:56] | We need you, Rush. | 拉什 我们需要你 |
[31:58] | Don’t throw everything away for this. | 不要为此抛弃一切 |
[32:01] | Rush? | 拉什 |
[32:04] | Rush? | 拉什 |
[32:18] | She says she can help. | 她说她能帮上忙 |
[32:23] | R-really? | 真的吗 |
[32:25] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[32:26] | Well, you know Rush has been giving me problems to solve. | 拉什一直叫我帮忙解决一些问题 |
[32:30] | Equations. | 一些等式 |
[32:32] | I… I didn’t understand any of it at first, | 我一开始一点都不懂 |
[32:37] | but I would stare at it for hours, | 但我盯着它看了好几个小时 |
[32:40] | and then suddenly something would pop into my head | 忽然我脑海中就蹦出了一些想法 |
[32:44] | and– and I would write it down. | 然后 然后我将它写下来 |
[32:46] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[32:47] | Look, I get it– you want to help. | 听着 我知道了 你想要帮忙 |
[32:51] | The point is I think I’m starting to understand it, Eli. | 关键是 我想我开始理解它了 伊莱 |
[32:56] | It’s like I’m slowly getting control | 好像我慢慢地开始能控制 |
[32:58] | of whatever is in my head. | 我大脑里的东西了 |
[33:00] | Or it’s getting control of you. | 或者是它开始控制你了 |
[33:03] | You really want us to give her | 你真的想要我们让她 |
[33:05] | access to the ship’s systems? | 进入飞船的系统吗 |
[33:06] | Eli, this is me talking. | 伊莱 现在是我自己在说话 |
[33:09] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:10] | I really think if I could just see what the problems are… | 我真的觉得如果我能找出问题所在 |
[33:13] | Can’t hurt to let her look, can it? | 让她看看也没什么关系吧 |
[33:14] | Actually, yes, it could. | 事实上 有关系 |
[33:17] | We’re assuming that any solutions | 除非她提供给我们的 |
[33:19] | she may provide us are what we really need. | 办法就是我们所需要的 |
[33:21] | Yeah, and not some subroutine | 而不是某些可能 |
[33:24] | The last thing we need right now– | 我们最不想要发生的事就是 |
[33:25] | those aliens attacking us again. | 外星人再次袭击我们 |
[33:26] | And that’s what I’m counting on all of you for. | 这正是我指望你们能解决的 |
[34:07] | Rush. | 拉什 |
[34:12] | I know you didn’t care enough about Ginn to | 我知道不会为了吉恩 |
[34:15] | risk your life coming after me. | 冒着生命危险来找我 |
[34:19] | I’m sure it was that other woman she was connected to. | 我肯定一定是和她有关的另外一个女人 |
[34:23] | You must have really cared for her. | 你一定很在乎她 |
[34:26] | I understand revenge. | 我能理解报仇的心理 |
[34:29] | Your people have killed enough of mine, | 你的人杀了那么多 |
[34:33] | people I cared about. | 我关心的人 |
[34:37] | I let you live. | 我没杀你 |
[34:38] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[34:40] | I wanted you to live with it, the way I have. | 我要让你活在这种痛苦中 就跟我一样 |
[34:44] | I wanted the pain to eat you alive. | 我要让你活活受痛苦折磨 |
[34:47] | I know it’s a fate worse than death. | 我知道这样的生活生不如死 |
[34:50] | I let you live, but next time I won’t. | 我留你条生路 但下次我不会了 |
[34:55] | You want your revenge? | 你想复仇吗 |
[34:58] | You come and get it, Rush. | 来啊 拉什 |
[35:00] | I’m going to put you out of your misery. | 我会帮你终结痛苦的 |
[35:03] | Come and get me. | 来找我啊 |
[35:20] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:22] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[35:23] | Stop her! | 阻止她 |
[35:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:28] | What do you mean, it’s okay? | 什么叫没事的 |
[35:29] | What did you just do? | 你知道你刚才干了什么吗 |
[35:30] | I– I don’t know, but it’s okay. | 我 我不知道 但是没问题的 |
[35:35] | You said you were in control. | 你说你能控制好的 |
[35:37] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 我可以 |
[35:40] | Do you even know what you just did? | 那你知道你刚才干了什么 |
[35:44] | No… | 不知道 |
[35:46] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[35:48] | You should go back to your quarters. | 你回你的房间去吧 |
[35:51] | Come on. Come on. | 来 走吧 |
[36:01] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[36:02] | You should look at this. | 你过来看看这个 |
[36:40] | They stall the clock yet? | 他们延长倒计时了吗 |
[36:41] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[36:42] | Less than two hours now until Destiny jumps again, | 还有不到两个小时离命运号就要再次跳跃了 |
[36:44] | and they say that’s it. | 他们说只能这样了 |
[36:45] | Dial the gate. | 拨号星门 |
[36:50] | What about Rush? | 拉什呢 |
[38:56] | I have information… | 我有情报… |
[40:20] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[40:22] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[40:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:24] | Nine hours late. | 迟到了九小时 |
[40:27] | How’s Greer? | 格瑞怎么样 |
[40:29] | He’s going to be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[40:30] | You? | 你呢 |
[40:34] | You didn’t answer your radio. | 你没在对讲机上答复我 |
[40:36] | The battery died… | 电池没电了 |
[40:38] | a long time ago. | 很久之前就没了 |
[40:39] | You didn’t come after me. | 你没跟上我 |
[40:41] | Eli figured out how to track the Kino | 和你一样 伊莱也知道 |
[40:43] | remotes the same way you did. | 怎么追踪基诺遥控 |
[40:45] | We saw two signals heading back this way together, | 我们看到了两个信号同时往这边返回 |
[40:48] | figured one of you had them both | 猜想你们中必有一人手握两个遥控 |
[40:50] | and the other was dead. | 而另一个人死了 |
[40:52] | True. | 没错 |
[40:56] | You couldn’t have known you had so much extra time. | 你不可能知道你会有这么多时间 |
[40:57] | What in the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[41:00] | I knew Eli would figure out how to stall the clock. | 我知道伊莱会找到办法延长倒计时 |
[41:03] | Really? Because he didn’t. | 真的吗 可是他没有 |
[41:07] | What? | 什么 |
[41:08] | Chloe calculated a new FTL course. | 克洛伊计算出了一道新的超光速程序 |
[41:11] | She turned the ship around to come back and get you. | 她调转了飞船 回来接你 |
[41:17] | Good for her. | 那很好啊 |
[41:19] | You gave her those equations knowing | 你给了她那些等式 |
[41:21] | she might be able to figure it out. | 你知道她可以解开 |
[41:24] | I did. | 是的 |
[41:28] | Dial the gate. | 拨号星门 |
[41:31] | Eli said there may still be | 伊莱说仍可能有 |
[41:33] | unforeseeable consequences as a result. | 不可预知的结果 |
[41:35] | Well, there always are, aren’t there? | 总是会有的 不是吗 |
[41:38] | I hope you were right about Simeon not telling us about | 关于西米恩不会坦白进攻地球这件事上 |
[41:40] | the attack on Earth. | 希望你是对的 |
[41:46] | I’d hate to think we could have prevented it. | 我不愿想象我们本可以阻止这一切的 |
[41:53] | You feel any better? | 感觉好点了吗 |