时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be on the verge | 我也许找到突破口了 |
[00:03] | of discovering the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 就快发现命运号的使命的真正含义 |
[00:08] | You’ve had control of this ship the whole time! | 这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊? |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不告诉大家? |
[00:13] | The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth. | Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球 |
[00:16] | I killed Riley. | 是我杀了Riley |
[00:17] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他 |
[00:19] | You are a good commander. | 您是一位很优秀的指挥官 |
[00:21] | There is no mission other than getting these people home. | 没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要 |
[00:24] | It was never about going home. | 它从不是要带我们回家的 |
[00:26] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方 |
[00:27] | That is the mission. | 这就是它的使命 |
[00:30] | That is one hell of a battlefield. | 这可真是见鬼的大战场啊 |
[00:32] | Was a battlefield. | 曾经的沙场 |
[00:34] | Now it’s a graveyard. | 如今的坟场 |
[00:35] | It’s spreading faster now. | 我身上的异变扩散的越来越快了 |
[00:37] | I’ve tried to fight it, but it’s stronger than me. | 我试过与之对抗的 可它比我强大太多了 |
[00:39] | Sooner or later, I’m going to stop being me | 迟早我就会失去自我 |
[00:41] | and become something else. | 会变成别的什么东西 |
[00:43] | There’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你根本无法阻止 |
[00:45] | Tell me you’re not the least bit weirded out flying through this? | 你飞过这些残骸就不觉得毛毛的么? |
[00:47] | Anything that could hurt us is long dead and gone, brother. | 兄弟 那些鬼东西早就死的死跑的跑啦 |
[00:50] | I think I just saw something. | 我觉得刚看到什么东西了 |
[00:51] | Well, what is it? | 是什么 |
[00:52] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚啊 |
[00:54] | Colonel, this is Camile. We’re not alone out here. | 上校 Camile通报 我们不是这里唯一活的生命啊 |
[00:55] | A ship just dropped out of FTL. | 有一辆飞船刚从超空间跳出 |
[00:57] | It’s a seed ship. | 是一架播种船 |
[00:58] | Destiny, this is Telford. | 命运号 我是Telford |
[01:00] | I’ve got a hell of a story to tell you, | 我有整场见鬼经历要讲给你们听 |
[01:01] | and not much time to tell it. | 不过现在没时间讲 |
[01:02] | They call themselves the Ursini, | 他们把自己叫做”饿族” |
[01:03] | Wait a minute, these aliens helped you | 等一下 这些外星人帮你忙 |
[01:06] | out of the goodness of their hearts? | 就因为他们天生好心肠吗? |
[01:08] | They need our help. | 他们也需要我们的帮助 |
[01:09] | They engage their FTL drives while we’re docked, | 两艘飞船锁接一起时 他们启动那艘的超光速 |
[01:11] | and we jump with them. | 我们就跟着他们一起跳了 |
[01:12] | That’s possible? | 那样可行吗? |
[01:13] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上是可以的 |
[01:14] | We’ve been tricked. | 我们被骗了 |
[01:15] | So much for our deal with the Ursini | 以后再不跟饿族人做交易了 |
[01:17] | We just got a message from the seed ship. | 我们刚从播种船收到讯息 |
[01:19] | What does it say? | 说什么了? |
[01:20] | “Target the command vessel.” | “瞄准指挥舰” |
[01:21] | Shields are weakening | 护盾持续减弱 |
[01:22] | and several weapons platforms are down! | 又有武器炮台熄火了 |
[01:23] | You might want to consider falling back. | 你可能应该考虑后退 |
[01:25] | There’s nowhere to fall back to. | 现在退无可退之处 |
[01:29] | Step away from that console! | 快离开操纵台 |
[01:30] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[01:31] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[01:32] | Chloe, what did you do? | Chloe 你到底做了什么? |
[01:46] | There’s hundreds of these things! | 这些鬼战机成百上千啊 |
[01:47] | There’s no way we’re gonna be able to shoot them all down. | 我们根本没办法把它们全打下来 |
[01:48] | What about the main weapon? | 主力炮如何? |
[01:50] | No, that’s useless against the drones. | 不行 对无人战机是无用的 |
[01:51] | The command ship’s out of range. | 而指挥舰又在我们的射程外 |
[01:53] | It’d just be a waste of power. | 要是开火也只是浪费能量 |
[01:57] | Chloe, tell me what you did. | Chloe 告诉我你做了什么 |
[01:59] | I sent a signal. | 我发出去一个信号 |
[02:02] | To who? | 发给谁了 |
[02:04] | No! No, no, easy, easy! | 别 别 别 别紧张 |
[02:06] | Stand down! | 退后 |
[02:08] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[02:10] | Wait, wait, wait! Just wait, wait… | 等等 等等 先等等 |
[02:13] | Chloe | Chloe… |
[02:15] | Look, the aliens who took me, they followed us to this galaxy. | 听着 那些掳走我的外星人跟着我们来了这银河系 |
[02:19] | They’ve been looking for us ever since. | 从那时起 他们就一直在找我们 |
[02:21] | Now they know where we are. | 现在他们知道我们的位置了 |
[02:30] | 星门大回归 Colonel C报道 今年也请多多指教 | |
[02:36] | 星际之门 宇宙 | |
[02:47] | Three hyperspace windows just opened. | 有三个超空间窗口打开了 |
[02:48] | More drones? | 是更多的无人机出现吗? |
[02:49] | No, they’re ships. | 不是 是飞船 |
[02:52] | It’s the aliens from the other galaxy. | 是那些从别的银河系跟过来的外星人啊 |
[03:00] | They’re headed straight for us. | 他们直直朝我们开过来了 |
[03:07] | She sold us out. | 这娘们把我们卖了 |
[03:09] | Just hang on. | 先别急 |
[03:13] | I told you this might come down to you and me. | 我告诉过你这事大概就得在你我两人间了结 |
[03:14] | I know, but not now, not yet. | 我知道 不过不是现在 还不到时候 |
[03:16] | I’m still in control. | 我还没脱离心智 |
[03:18] | I did it to help us. It’s our only chance. | 我这样做是为了帮助大家 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[03:20] | What are you talking about? | 你说的是什么意思? |
[03:32] | Half the drones just veered off. | 有半数的无人机调头了 |
[03:35] | They’re attacking the alien ships. | 他们去攻击那些外星人的飞船了 |
[03:36] | They don’t discriminate. | 它们是无差别攻击模式 |
[03:38] | Anything that’s not part of the cluster is a target. | 只要不是它们自己的同类就是攻击目标 |
[03:40] | We might just be able to hold them off now. | 我们有可能可以抵挡他们一阵了 |
[03:50] | Sorry, sorry! | 对不起 我错了 |
[03:51] | Some of them are still getting through! | 就算只有一部分还是难打的很 |
[03:53] | Colonel, this is Scott. We found Chloe. | 上校 Scott通报 我们找到Chloe了 |
[03:55] | It looks like she may have given away our position | 看来似乎是她把我们的位置 |
[03:57] | to the aliens who took her. | 发送给了那些掳走过她的外星人 |
[03:59] | Roger that, Lieutenant. We got ’em on our screens. | 知道了 中尉 这边已经在监视屏上看到啦 |
[04:01] | Sir, she says she did it as a diversion, | 长官 她说她这样做是为了转移无人机战斗力 |
[04:04] | to give us a chance to get to the command ship. | 好使我们有机会靠近指挥舰 |
[04:05] | I was gonna say | 要我说 |
[04:06] | it’s our chance to get the hell out of here. | 不如说是逃跑的好机会 |
[04:08] | No, we’ll never get out of this system, | 不行 我们跑不出这个银河系的 |
[04:08] | not without FTL. | 没有超光速哪儿也去不了 |
[04:10] | Put her in a holding cell, | 先把她关起来 |
[04:11] | and this time make sure she doesn’t get out. | 并且这次要确保别让她再到处乱跑 |
[04:15] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[04:18] | Everett, I hate to say it, | Everett 我真不想说 |
[04:20] | but I think Rush is right. | 不过我觉得Rush说的对 |
[04:20] | This could be our only chance. | 这可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[04:21] | There’s a lot of drones protecting that command ship. | 有太多无人机在那艘指挥舰周围保护着 |
[04:23] | If we do this, we’re gonna take pretty heavy fire. | 若真要去 可就要准备一场惨烈交火了 |
[04:25] | Maybe not. I-I’ve been thinking. | 也许不用啊 我想了个招儿 |
[04:27] | They all take their orders from the command ship, right? | 无人机都是受指挥舰的命令控制的 对吧 |
[04:28] | Probably through some sort of subspace communication. | 很可能是通过某种子空间通讯方式 |
[04:30] | Well, what if we could jam that signal, | 那么 要是我们能干扰那些信号 |
[04:33] | even for just a few seconds? | 哪怕就一小会儿呢 |
[04:35] | That might give us the time that we need. | 这样就能给我们争取宝贵时间啦 |
[04:36] | Can that work? | 能成不? |
[04:37] | It just might. | 马马虎虎算行 |
[04:39] | Let’s plot a course for the command ship. | 我们先把到指挥舰的航线标出来 |
[04:40] | Eli, go. I’ll help with weapons. | Eli 快去 我来管这些炮 |
[04:42] | Give me all the speed you can muster. | 给我把速度提到极限去 |
[04:55] | Believe whatever you want, Matt, | Matt 随便你信不信 |
[04:58] | but I did this for all of us. | 但我确实是为了大家才这么做的 |
[05:13] | Three-man detail here at all times. | 始终派三人小队看守着 |
[05:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:25] | We’re on course for the command ship. | 现在已在驶向敌指挥舰的航线上 |
[05:26] | We’ll be there in two minutes. | 2分钟后到达 |
[05:27] | How’s it coming, Rush? | 弄的咋样了 Rush |
[05:28] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[05:31] | We just lost another shield generator. | 又被打掉了一个护盾启动器 |
[05:33] | We’ve got multiple hull breeches. | 船身后部多方位被击中 |
[05:35] | Seal off all affected areas. | 封锁所有受损区域 |
[05:36] | Prep the main weapon. | 主力炮准备 |
[05:43] | Shields are failing. | 护盾失效了 |
[05:44] | If we keep up this acceleration | 若是要继续这种加速度 |
[05:45] | we’re going to lose hull integrity. | 整个船身就都要失保了 |
[05:46] | Now would be a good time, Rush! | Rush 该弄好了吧 |
[05:48] | I should have just kept my mouth shut. | 我真该管牢自己的嘴不说的 |
[05:49] | Patience, Eli. | 耐心点 Eli |
[05:53] | All right, I’ve got it. | 行了 弄好了 |
[06:04] | The drones have stopped firing. | 无人机停火了 |
[06:05] | It’s working! | 有效了 |
[06:06] | Are we in range? | 我们到达射程内了吗? |
[06:07] | Just a few more seconds. | 再几秒就行 |
[06:10] | They’re gonna re-establish the signal! | 他们马上就要重建信号了 |
[06:11] | Just hold on. | 坚持住 |
[06:14] | That’s it, we’re in range. | 好了 到射程范围了 |
[06:15] | Fire! | 开火 |
[06:26] | Got ’em. | 打中啦 |
[06:28] | Nice shooting. | 射的好 |
[06:29] | There’s no sign of activity from the drones. | 无人机没有活动迹象 |
[06:30] | It looks like they’ve all gone dormant. | 看来他们全体进入休眠 |
[06:32] | See what you can do when you apply yourself? | 看你只要铁了心豁出去有多能干呀 |
[06:37] | How’s it going with those aliens, Chloe’s friends? | 那些Chloe的小蓝朋友外星人呢 |
[06:39] | Two of the ships were destroyed in the battle. | 有两艘飞船在战斗中被毁 |
[06:40] | The other one’s just sitting there. | 另外一艘船现在就停在那不动 |
[06:44] | Oh, that’s giving off a lot of radiation. | 哇 他们真是放出了好多辐射啊 |
[06:46] | Probably just as damaged as we are. | 我看和咱们船伤的差不多了 |
[06:48] | Well, let’s hope so. | 最好是这样 |
[06:59] | That’s good. Okay, thank you. | 这样就好了 谢谢你 |
[07:04] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样 |
[07:06] | Could be worse, I suppose. | 没想象的那么糟 |
[07:08] | A lot of minor injuries, | 大多是些轻伤 |
[07:09] | couple of serious burns, | 有两个较重的灼伤 |
[07:12] | but no fatalities. | 但都不致命 |
[07:14] | What about Baras? | Baras伤的怎么样呢? |
[07:20] | Chloe broke his arm in two places. | Chloe把他胳膊打的两处骨折 |
[07:24] | Did you know she could do something like that? | 你知道她竟然有这种实力吗 |
[07:27] | No. | 我不知道 |
[07:30] | All right, the good news is | 好啦 好消息是 |
[07:31] | FTL didn’t take any more damage. | 超光速引擎并未受到任何损伤 |
[07:33] | In fact, we should have it back online pretty soon. | 事实上 我们很快就能重新启动它 |
[07:35] | And the bad news? | 那坏消息是什么 |
[07:37] | Um, you’re looking at it. | 呃 就是你现在正看到的 |
[07:40] | It’s a shield emitter relay. | 这是护盾的晶体发射级继电器 |
[07:41] | There are four more just like it, | 还有4个也成这样了 |
[07:43] | completely burnt out. | 完全给烧焦了 |
[07:44] | Have to bypass them , | 我们必须先设旁路绕开这几个 |
[07:46] | before we can restore full coverage | 这样才能修剩下的那些 |
[07:47] | which we need in order to jump. | 以支撑我们跳进超空间 |
[07:48] | How long? | 要多久? |
[07:49] | Couple of hours at least. | 至少两小时 |
[07:51] | Keep me posted. | 有进展就告诉我 |
[07:52] | Where’s Rush? | Rush去哪了? |
[07:53] | Last I heard he was heading to the control interface room. | 上次看到他是要去控制界面室 |
[07:58] | Okay, want to grab a flashlight? | 干活吧 帮我拿个电筒 |
[08:05] | Just going over Chloe’s handiwork. | 我是在看Chloe写的东西 |
[08:09] | You know, she bypassed the communications panel on the bridge, | 知道不 她把舰桥的通信面板给设了旁路 |
[08:11] | and that took some doing. | 看来是费力早有筹谋的呀 |
[08:12] | Well, she claims she did it to help us. | 那个么 她声称这样做是为了帮大家的忙 |
[08:14] | And so it did. | 确实是帮到了 |
[08:16] | This time. | 就这次 |
[08:18] | Wait a minute, I thought you liked the new Chloe. | 等等 我以为你比较欣赏新版的Chloe |
[08:21] | Well, did I ever give the impression i didn’t like the old one? | 哎呀 我之前有表示过说我不喜欢以前的她吗? |
[08:23] | Just because I took a pragmatic approach to her situation | 仅因为看我从实用角度开发她的效用 |
[08:26] | doesn’t mean to say I don’t care for her. | 并不代表说我毫不关心她啊 |
[08:29] | If I could have done something to stop it, I would have. | 如果我有办法阻止她继续异变 我是会做的 |
[08:31] | She took out a guard twice her size. | 她轻松放到了一个是她两倍壮的卫兵 |
[08:35] | Yeah, and walked through a lock-down protocol like it wasn’t there. | 对哦 还直入我锁住的系统 完全当那小儿科 |
[08:37] | Neither of us may want to admit this… | 虽然我俩都不想承认 |
[08:41] | she’s beyond our control. | 但她确实已然脱离我们的掌控了 |
[08:43] | Everett, this is David. | Everett 这是David |
[08:44] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[08:46] | I’ve been in contact with the Ursini on the seed ship. | 我和播种船上饿族人联系过了 |
[08:48] | We’ve got a problem. | 又有问题了 |
[08:51] | What the hell were they thinking? | 我嘞了个去 他们到底在想啥啊 |
[08:53] | They didn’t trust us. | 他们不相信我们 |
[08:55] | They thought the second we were clear of the system | 他们认为一旦我们脱离那个星河系后 |
[08:57] | we’d be on our merry way and leave them holding the bag. | 我们就会把麻烦扔给他们不管 自己欢快跑路 |
[09:00] | Well, that would have been the logical thing to do. | 哎呀 那也于理说的通啊 |
[09:04] | It’s not our fight. | 这又不是我们的战斗 |
[09:07] | Well, it is now. | 那现在是了 |
[09:09] | With the drones deactivated, | 因为无人机都失效了 |
[09:11] | the Ursini thought it was safe to finally contact their colony. | 饿族人认为终于可以安全的联络他们的群居地 |
[09:15] | The signal that they got back was in machine language. | 他们得回的信息是机器信号 |
[09:17] | It was another command ship. | 是从另一艘指挥舰上传来的 |
[09:18] | The only possible conclusion | 唯一可得的结论就是 |
[09:20] | is that the colony had been found by a second cluster | 他们那群居地已经被另外的外星人发现 |
[09:22] | and destroyed. | 被摧毁了 |
[09:24] | So they really are the last of their kind. | 所以他们真的是那种族硕果仅存的人了 |
[09:28] | More than likely, | 八成是 |
[09:31] | but that’s not the only problem. | 不过这还不是最大的问题 |
[09:34] | When they sent the signal, they gave away our position. | 当他们发送信号时 把我们的位置也发出去了吧 |
[09:36] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[09:39] | More drones are coming. | 更多的无人机要来了 |
[09:47] | Could you hold it up, please? | 请你举高点好吗? |
[09:49] | Progress, gentlemen? | 先生们 进展如何 |
[09:51] | Uh… | 呃 |
[09:52] | Flashlight? | 电筒别动啊 |
[09:53] | Yeah, uh, we-we’ve run a bypass through this section. | 还行 我们刚给这段位设了个旁路 |
[09:56] | We’re about to test it. | 正要测试呢 |
[09:58] | Okay, we’re good to go. | 好了 可以测了 |
[10:01] | Park, you reading me? | Park 你听到我了吗 |
[10:02] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[10:04] | Let’s power up, say 10%. | 启动能量吧 先上一成试试 |
[10:06] | Copy. 10%. | 收到 上10% |
[10:09] | Okay, here it comes. | 准备 要启动了 |
[10:16] | So far so good. | 目前还不错 |
[10:18] | Let’s go to 50. | 那么现在提到五成吧 |
[10:19] | Roger. 50. | 收到 提高到一半能量 |
[10:28] | Cut it, cut it, cut it! | 快关掉 关掉 |
[10:39] | Okay, so it might take longer than we thought. | 好吧 看来比我们预想的时间要长呗 |
[10:48] | Flashlight? | 拿电筒吧 |
[10:52] | Wait, I thought the FTL was fixed. | 等等 不是说超光速已经可以用了么 |
[10:54] | It is, | 是可以 |
[10:55] | but without full shield coverage, | 但没有护盾保护的话 |
[10:57] | we risk tearing the ship apart the second we jump. | 我们只要一跳 飞船就要被撕成碎片了 |
[11:00] | How long till the second cluster gets here? | 另外那群敌人多久会到 |
[11:02] | There’s no way to know for sure. | 那可不好说 |
[11:04] | It could be anytime. | 可能随时就出现 |
[11:05] | I don’t suppose there’s any chance of negotiating with these things? | 难道不能先跟那些东西谈判谈判么 |
[11:11] | It’s an automated weapons system. | 那是种自动触发的武器系统 |
[11:12] | The Ursini believe | 饿族人认为 |
[11:13] | that the civilization that created them died out a long time ago. | 造出这武器的文明人也早就死光了 |
[11:15] | They’re machines. | 敌人只是机器而已 |
[11:16] | One simple directive– | 只有一个原始指令 |
[11:18] | find alien technology and destroy it. | 找到外星科技并摧毁之 |
[11:21] | Reasoning with them is not an option. | 跟他们讲理根本行不通 |
[11:23] | What about the Ursini? | 饿族人怎么说 |
[11:25] | We did a tandem jump with them before. | 我们之前不是跟他们连在一起进行跳跃的么 |
[11:26] | Why can’t we do it again? | 为啥不能再这样做一次 |
[11:28] | Well, that doesn’t solve our basic problem, | 那样还是不能解决我们的根本问题 |
[11:29] | unless they can extend their shields | 除非他们能把他们自己的防护罩延伸 |
[11:31] | all the way around the Destiny, | 覆盖住整个命运号 |
[11:33] | which I doubt. | 我怀疑做不到 |
[11:34] | Even if we trusted them enough to try it, | 就算我们够信任他们去试一下 |
[11:36] | which I’m guessing we don’t, | 其实我觉得不能信的 |
[11:37] | they blew their FTL by dropping out so quickly. | 他们的超光速引擎也因为跳出的太快而炸了 |
[11:39] | That was a one-shot deal for them. | 他们本就打算只用这最后一次的 |
[11:42] | We managed to jam the command signal temporarily, right? | 我们设法暂时拦截了他们的指挥信号 不是吗 |
[11:44] | Maybe there’s a way of making it permanent. | 也许可以有办法永久改变那指令的 |
[11:47] | Not without a greater understanding of the technology involved. | 不彻底理解那种科技是无法办到的 |
[11:50] | Maybe we should get one. | 也许我们该弄一个过来 |
[11:53] | One of the drones, I mean. | 我是说弄一个那种无人战机 |
[11:56] | Right now those things are totally harmless, | 现在那些东西完全是无害的 |
[11:59] | at least theoretically, | 至少理论上而言啦 |
[12:01] | and I’m pretty sure | 而且我敢肯定 |
[12:03] | we could fit one of the smaller ones in the back of the shuttle. | 穿梭机后舱里可以塞得下一个小点的那玩意儿 |
[12:05] | Now, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 喂 先等等 等等 |
[12:07] | You want us to bring one of those things on the ship? | 你想要我们去弄一个那玩意儿上飞船? |
[12:09] | What I want | 我想要的是 |
[12:10] | is to be as far away from here as possible. | 赶快离开这儿能多远就有多远才好 |
[12:11] | You know, he’s right. | 要知道 他说的对 |
[12:14] | It could be very useful. | 那东西可能对我们非常有用 |
[12:15] | And very dangerous. | 也非常危险啊 |
[12:17] | Well, every second we stay here is dangerous. | 我说 呆在这儿每一秒才是最危险 |
[12:20] | This new cluster’s going to have its own command ship, right? | 新来的敌群又会有自己的指挥舰吧 |
[12:22] | Yeah, most likely. | 对 很有可能 |
[12:23] | All right, so when it shows up, | 那么 当它出现时 |
[12:25] | what happens to the drones that are already here? | 本来在这边的无人机又会咋折腾呢 |
[12:28] | Well, that’s just one of those things | 哎呀 那也不过是其中一件 |
[12:30] | we’re going to have to try and find out, isn’t it? | 我们需要试着搞清楚的事 对不 |
[12:34] | Suit up. | 换装备去吧 |
[12:40] | So, you really think this is a good idea? | 那你真认为这是个好主意吗? |
[12:43] | I think | 我想啊 |
[12:44] | we don’t get paid to think. | 我们又不是拿钱来想事儿的 |
[12:46] | We get paid? | 我们还有钱拿的啊? |
[12:47] | Hey! | 好啊 |
[12:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么? |
[12:52] | I guess it’s my turn to go for a ride. | 大概是轮到我出外勤了吧 |
[12:58] | Congratulations. | 真是恭喜你 |
[13:06] | All right, sir, we are all cross-checked | 好了 长官 我们多方复查过了 |
[13:07] | and good to go. | 可以出发了 |
[13:09] | Lieutenant, be careful. | 中尉 小心保重 |
[13:11] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[13:12] | Launching shuttle. | 穿梭机发动 |
[13:21] | Any activity from the drones? | 无人机有没有活动迹象 |
[13:27] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[13:30] | We got a big one coming up here, | 我们头顶上有个大家伙 |
[13:32] | 2:00 high. | 2点钟方向 |
[13:42] | No reaction. | 没反应 |
[13:43] | It looks like Eli was right. | 看来Eli是对的 |
[13:46] | That doesn’t mean I want you spending | 但我也不希望你们在外面太久 |
[13:47] | any more time out there than necessary. | 不要超过必要的时间 |
[13:48] | Let’s get this done, get you back inside. | 尽快了事 然后尽快安全返回 |
[13:50] | I’ve got a candidate. | 我找到了个目标物 |
[13:51] | Two kilometers dead ahead. | 正前方2千米处 |
[13:55] | Let’s go get it. | 我们去捉它吧 |
[13:58] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry about this. | 很抱歉他们这样 |
[14:10] | After what I did to Corporal Baras, | 在我那样对Baras下士后 |
[14:12] | I can hardly blame them, can I? | 我也不能怪他们 对不 |
[14:31] | Just breathe normally. | 像平常那样呼吸就好 |
[14:34] | You all right? | 你能行的 |
[14:36] | I’m good. | 我能行 |
[14:38] | I’m switching off artificial gravity. | 我要关闭人工重力系统了 |
[14:40] | Going to mag boots. | 打开磁力靴 |
[14:41] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[14:46] | Venting atmosphere. | 开始气阀排气 |
[14:54] | Keep your eye on those screens, Sergeant. | 军士长 你盯好屏幕 |
[15:00] | I see it. | 我看到它了 |
[15:01] | Open the door. | 打开门吧 |
[15:13] | Okay, we need to move left about a meter. | 好 现在我们得向左靠一米 |
[15:30] | Okay, now down a little. | 好了 现在往下一点点 |
[15:45] | Now straight back. | 现在往后退 |
[16:09] | That’s it, we got it. | 行了 到手了 |
[16:10] | Repressurizing. | 恢复增压 |
[16:16] | Now, slowly reinstate artificial gravity. | 现在慢慢的恢复人造重力 |
[16:25] | I said slowly. | 我说要慢慢的啊 |
[16:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:27] | Is it-is it doing anything? | 那玩意儿有没有任何举动 |
[16:32] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[16:34] | I think we’re good. | 我想我们目前安全 |
[16:38] | I need your status, Lieutenant. | 报告你的情况 中尉 |
[16:40] | Sir, we got it onboard. | 长官 我们把它抓上机了 |
[16:41] | It doesn’t seem to be doing anything, | 看来像是没有什么问题 |
[16:43] | so I guess we’re gonna head back. | 我猜我们可以返回了 |
[16:45] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[16:47] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:52] | We’ve got movement out there. | 外面有动静 |
[16:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[16:55] | Proximity alert. | 袭近警报 |
[16:57] | Is it a drone? | 是不是无人战机 |
[16:58] | I don’t think so. Too big. | 我想不是 太大了 |
[17:00] | Way too big. | 实在太大了 |
[17:17] | Oh boy. | 我晕 |
[17:22] | Uh, sir, we got a little problem here. | 呃 长官 我们这有个小问题 |
[17:24] | That alien ship, | 那艘外星飞船啊 |
[17:25] | the one that survived the battle, | 就是在战斗中幸存下来的那个 |
[17:27] | it just parked itself right in front of us. | 现在突然停在我们迎头的位置 |
[17:29] | What’s it doing? | 它在做什么 |
[17:30] | Right now, it’s just sitting there. | 现在么 就只是停在那不动 |
[17:37] | I-I’m gonna try something here. | 我先试试别的法子吧 |
[17:38] | I’m gonna try backing away real slow. | 我要试着慢慢向后退 |
[17:42] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定那是好主意么 |
[17:43] | Well, we gotta get this thing back to the ship. | 那个么 我们总得把这玩意带回命运号呀 |
[17:45] | Can’t stay out here forever. | 总不能在这等一辈子 |
[17:48] | Wait, we’re getting a message. | 等等 我们收到一条讯息 |
[17:49] | What’s it say? | 说什么了 |
[17:55] | “No escape.” | “不准逃” |
[18:01] | So, they’re saying | 所以他们的意思是 |
[18:02] | that if the shuttle tries to return to Destiny, | 如果穿梭机试图返回命运号 |
[18:04] | or if we make any hostile moves, they will open fire. | 或我们有任何敌对动作 他们就要开火 |
[18:08] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么啊 |
[18:09] | Our help. | 要我们帮助 |
[18:10] | They’ve intercepted the Ursini’s signal. | 他们拦截了饿族人的信号 |
[18:11] | They know another wave is coming. | 他们也知道另一股敌人要来了 |
[18:12] | It’s a ploy to keep us here, | 显然就是最好把我们拖在这儿 |
[18:15] | force us to help fend off the drones | 迫使我们帮忙抵挡那些无人机 |
[18:17] | while they get their hyperdrive back online. | 好让他们有时间重启超光速系统 |
[18:20] | But we need the shuttle. | 可我们必须要穿梭机回来啊 |
[18:21] | We need to study the drone. | 这样才能研究那无人机 |
[18:22] | I say we call their bluff. | 要我说 我们虚张回应他们 |
[18:23] | Let them know what’s happening. | 告诉他们这样 |
[18:25] | Agree to help them | 可以帮他们忙 |
[18:26] | only on the condition that they let the shuttle come back. | 但前提是他们让穿梭机返回 |
[18:28] | They’ll assume we’re lying. | 他们肯定会认定我们说谎啊 |
[18:29] | They don’t know that we can’t jump. | 他们可不晓得我们无法跳跃了 |
[18:30] | I don’t think we give them a choice. | 我觉得他们也没别的机会好想 |
[18:32] | If they’re half as badly damaged as we are, | 如果他们受损程度抵得上我们的一半 |
[18:34] | they’re not going to want to fight. | 他们就也不想继续战斗了 |
[18:35] | They’re going to have to trust us. | 他们不得不相信我们 |
[18:37] | We’re going to have to trust each other. | 我们必须得互相信任 |
[18:39] | They’ve got something we need. | 他们也有我们想要的东西 |
[18:41] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 |
[18:42] | Chloe. | 是Chloe |
[18:43] | What about her? | 她怎么啦 |
[18:45] | If anyone can undo what’s happening to her, | 如果要找谁解开她身上的异变 |
[18:46] | it’s them. | 非他们莫属 |
[18:47] | They’re the ones who did it to her in the first place. | 解铃还须系铃人啊 |
[18:49] | You want us to send her over there, | 你想让我们把她双手奉送给外星人吗? |
[18:50] | with all that’s happened? | 在经历过这么多事后? |
[18:51] | With everything that she knows about this ship? | 她可是带着命运号上面所有的信息资料呢 |
[18:52] | We’ve exhausted all medical avenues. | 我们已经用尽一切医药手段了 |
[18:54] | We cannot keep her onboard the ship. | 再也不能留她在船上了 |
[19:00] | This could be our last chance. | 这可能是我们最后的机会 |
[19:02] | The Colonel’s not going to force you to go, | 上校并不要强迫你去 |
[19:04] | but if you don’t, | 不过你要是不想去 |
[19:08] | chances are he’ll… | 有可能他会 |
[19:10] | put you off the ship at the first opportunity. | 有合适星球就让你下船 |
[19:14] | Doesn’t seem like you have much to lose. | 这样相比你也没多少损失 |
[19:17] | You’ve never been on one of those ships. | 你是从没去过那些外星人的飞船 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[19:23] | I wish I could have done more to help you. | 我好希望自己可以更有能力救治你 |
[19:30] | With all due respect, sir, this sounds crazy. | 恕我直言 长官 这也太不对头了 |
[19:33] | How-how do we know they’ll do what they say, | 我们怎知他们就会兑现承诺呢? |
[19:35] | how do we even know they’ll give her back? | 甚至根本不知道他们是不是会送她回来啊 |
[19:36] | Look, I know this is difficult, Lieutenant, | 听着 我知道这是艰难决定 中尉 |
[19:38] | but we’ve run out of options. | 但我们已没有其他选择了 |
[19:42] | Yes, sir, if you say so. | 是 长官 若这是你的命令 |
[19:46] | They’re sending a message. | 他们发来讯息了 |
[19:51] | They’ve agreed to our proposal. | 他们同意了我们的提议 |
[20:04] | You do realize there’s a good chance | 你应该知道现在是他们的大好机会 |
[20:05] | this is what they wanted all along. | 终于得到一直以来想要的东西吧 |
[20:07] | Everett, listen to me. | Everett 你听我说 |
[20:09] | I’ve been trying to contact the Ursini. | 我试过跟饿族人联络 |
[20:10] | They’re not responding anymore. | 可他们不再回应了 |
[20:12] | The seed ship’s gone dark. | 播种船信号完全熄灭 |
[20:13] | So? | 那又如何? |
[20:14] | So maybe that’s something we should consider. | 所以我们也许也可以作此打算 |
[20:16] | Power down completely, | 完全关闭所有能源 |
[20:17] | everything but minimum life support. | 仅留必要的生命支持系统 |
[20:19] | If we have no energy signature, | 如果我们关闭能源信号了 |
[20:20] | then we’re just another hunk of metal in the graveyard. | 看上去也不过是这大坟场里的一个金属片儿 |
[20:23] | But even if we’re not giving off em, | 不过就算我们关了所有能源 |
[20:24] | we’re still going to stand out like a sore thumb. | 咱这船胚子还是矗在这跟个活靶子似的 |
[20:26] | I’m just saying maybe they know something that we don’t. | 我是想说也许饿族人知道一些我们不知的事 |
[20:28] | They have fought these things before. | 他们毕竟以前就跟这些玩意儿交过手 |
[20:29] | Yeah, and they, uh, | 是哦 而结果呢 |
[20:31] | they got wiped out, didn’t they? | 就是他们被全灭了 是吧 |
[21:02] | You sure you want to bring this thing inside? | 你们真的想把这玩意弄进命运号啊 |
[21:03] | We need to hook it up | 我们得把它连接上 |
[21:05] | to the ship’s diagnostic equipment. | 飞船的诊断设备 |
[21:06] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的研究办法 |
[21:07] | Is it heavy? | 这家伙重不重啊 |
[21:09] | One way to find out. | 只有抬抬看了 |
[21:10] | Why don’t you go grab that Kino sled? | 你去拿着Kino拉的运输橇吧 |
[21:12] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[21:36] | On three– | 数三下 |
[21:37] | 1 2 3 one, two, three! | |
[21:44] | Yeah, it’s heavy. It’s heavy. | 哎呀 好重 好重 |
[21:46] | Okay, ease it down… | 好的 轻轻的放下来 |
[21:51] | You better be sure about this. | 你们最好是打包票它不犯事 |
[21:55] | All right, let’s move. Let’s get out of here. | 好啦 我们走吧 大家离开这儿 |
[22:01] | I have to say I’m a little surprised | 我得说我真是有点惊讶 |
[22:03] | that you of all people would be the one to suggest this plan. | 在所有人中 竟然是你提出这个计划的 |
[22:06] | Why’s that, then? | 此话怎讲 |
[22:07] | For all we know, | 大家都知道 |
[22:08] | they’re going to download every scrap of information she has on Destiny | 只要他们一得到她 就会着手下载 |
[22:12] | the second they get her onboard. | 她在命运号上所得知的一切资料 |
[22:13] | Well, with Chloe back to normal, | 那个么 只要Chloe恢复正常了 |
[22:15] | the odds of them ever tracking us again are virtually nil. | 他们也没机会继续追着我们了 |
[22:18] | Doesn’t matter what they discover about the ship. | 也就无所谓他们对命运号掌握了多少信息 |
[22:20] | Yeah, assuming they honor the deal. | 是啊 那要他们能遵守协议才成 |
[22:23] | Well, there’s no point in keeping her. | 反正他们留着她也没有意义 |
[22:24] | If she begins to change again, | 如果她又开始异变的话 |
[22:25] | we’ll soon know, won’t we? | 我们很快也能知道的 不是吗 |
[22:26] | Well, still, if I didn’t know any better, | 好吧 但还是要说 如果我不了解你的话 |
[22:28] | it almost looks like you’re willing to put the ship | 看来就像是你居然愿意为了一个人的事 |
[22:31] | and the mission at risk for the sake of one individual. | 而把命运号和伟大使命置于风险之中了 |
[22:35] | Well, that’s the problem, isn’t it? | 所以说 确实是个问题啊 对吧 |
[22:36] | You don’t know any better. | 你根本不了解我 |
[23:04] | I’ll take her over there, sir. | 之后交给我吧 长官 |
[23:08] | Colonel… | 上校…… |
[23:19] | good luck. | 保重 |
[23:26] | Okay, now what? | 好了 现在怎么办? |
[23:47] | Looks like there’s a catch here. | 这里好像有个开关 |
[23:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂喂喂 |
[23:50] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你真觉得那样可以吗? |
[23:52] | Well, if we can’t open it, we can’t study it. | 哎呀 要是我们不能打开它 那要怎么研究啊 |
[24:13] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[24:15] | Now what? | 现在又怎么办? |
[24:33] | Looks like they’re inviting us in. | 看来他们在邀请我们进去 |
[25:27] | If you would’ve asked me a couple of years ago | 要是你在两年前问我 |
[25:31] | where I’d be today, | 今日今时我会在哪 |
[25:33] | this wouldn’t have been one of my guesses. | 真是想也想不到会在这种境地 |
[25:37] | Chloe… | Chloe啊 |
[25:38] | you were right. | 你说的对 |
[25:40] | I let it get to me. | 是我放任它的 |
[25:42] | I let it change the way I look at you. | 我默认自己看你的眼光慢慢改变 |
[25:45] | No, it’s not your fault. | 别这样说 这不是你的错 |
[25:54] | The time that I have spent on that ship… | 我在命运号上度过的时光 |
[25:58] | I’m not gonna lie, it’s been hard. | 不说假话 确实很艰难痛苦 |
[26:02] | But some of it has also been amazing… | 可是也有美好的时刻 |
[26:09] | and that is because of you. | 那都是因为有你在 |
[26:10] | If you hadn’t been there, | 如果不是有你陪着我 |
[26:12] | I don’t think I would have made it this far. | 我想我也不能支撑到现在 |
[26:15] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[26:17] | You’re much stronger than that. You just don’t know it. | 你比自己想的要坚强多了 你只是自己不知道 |
[26:20] | This is my moment, okay? | 现在是属于我的时刻 知道吗 |
[26:23] | Don’t contradict me. | 别反驳我 |
[26:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:46] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:19] | Progress? | 有进展吗? |
[27:21] | Uh, well, we’ve managed to crack the basic machine code, | 呃 我们设法破解了最基础的机器代码 |
[27:24] | but the programming is incredibly complex. | 可这程序是不可思议的复杂 |
[27:26] | We’re trying to isolate the subroutine | 现在正试着分离这些子程序 |
[27:28] | that regulates communication with the command ship, | 是控制和指挥舰通讯的这部分 |
[27:29] | but so far no luck. | 但目前还没啥进展 |
[27:32] | No, this is excellent work. | 不 完成的很出色 |
[27:34] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[27:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你哦 |
[27:40] | Eli and I will take over from here. | 我和Eli来弄这摊子吧 |
[27:41] | I need you two back on shield duty. | 要请你俩回去继续修复防护罩 |
[27:43] | Uh, Kemp and his team– | 那个 Kemp不是和他的小组去了 |
[27:45] | Oh, they’re very competent I’m sure, | 恩 我知道他们完全可以胜任 |
[27:46] | but we’re against the clock, | 不过我们在和时间赛跑 |
[27:47] | and I need to know my best people are on it. | 所以我想要让我最优秀的手下去负责 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 哪好吧 |
[27:51] | A full report in an hour, understood? | 每小时详细报告一次 明白吗? |
[27:52] | You got it. | 我们会的 |
[27:58] | Wow, that was… almost nice. | 哇 刚才那都可达到亲切标准了 |
[28:00] | No, they were just going to get in the way. | 才怪 他们在这只会碍事 |
[28:03] | Let’s get down to some real work. | 还是让我俩来真正干点活吧 |
[28:04] | Ah. | 这样啊 |
[28:22] | Destiny, this is Scott, come in. | 命运号 我是Scott 请通话 |
[28:25] | Shoot, I don’t know, maybe you’re reading this. | 可恶 我不晓得 你们能不能听到 |
[28:28] | I’m in some kind of hangar bay, | 我在貌似甲板机棚的地方 |
[28:29] | they could be blocking the signal. | 他们可能阻隔了信号 |
[28:31] | The aliens took Chloe. | 外星人带走了Chloe |
[28:33] | Jeez, it was only a few minutes ago, | 天哪 只不过是几分钟前的事 |
[28:34] | feels like it was hours. | 但我觉得过了几小时了 |
[28:36] | I don’t know, I guess there’s no way of knowing | 我不知道呢 我猜也无法得知 |
[28:38] | how long this is gonna take. | 他们到底要弄多久 |
[28:39] | I-I’m not leaving without her. | 总之我不会丢下她走的 |
[28:41] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[28:44] | I don’t know, I… | 怎么说呢 |
[28:47] | I just hope she’s gonna be okay. | 我只是希望她平安无事 |
[29:47] | Second command ship just dropped out of hyperspace. | 第二艘指挥舰从超空间跳出来了 |
[29:49] | Drones are en route. | 无人战机也在路线内 |
[29:49] | Eta? | 预计到达时刻? |
[29:51] | 12 minutes. | 12分钟 |
[29:52] | Rush, come in. | Rush 请通报 |
[29:54] | Second wave just dropped out. They’re on their way. | 第二波敌人来了 他们就在路上 |
[29:57] | Have any activity on the drone? | 我们那无人机有没有激活迹象 |
[29:58] | Negative. | 没有 |
[29:59] | Are any of the others from the first group powering up? | 那其他的那些第一股的敌机有没有启动呢? |
[30:02] | So far, nothing. | 目前没有 |
[30:03] | Still dormant. | 还是在休眠状态 |
[30:04] | Well, that answers one question. | 那好 这至少解答了一个问题 |
[30:05] | They’re not taking orders from the new command ship. | 他们并没有接收新来的指挥舰的指令 |
[30:07] | That gives me an idea. | 这倒让我想了个主意 |
[30:08] | Hang on. | 先等等 |
[30:10] | Rush, what about the plan? | Rush 你有什么计划 |
[30:11] | Can we permanently disrupt their communications or not? | 我们到底能不能彻底中断他们的通讯 |
[30:13] | Well, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[30:15] | it seems like there’s no way to jam the signal | 看来没办法干扰那信号 |
[30:16] | for any longer than a few seconds | 能超过几秒钟就不错了 |
[30:17] | before they adapt. | 在他们重新发射信号前来不及改编 |
[30:18] | Not long enough in a battle situation. | 在战斗情况下时间不够啊 |
[30:20] | We’re pursuing alternatives. | 我们还在试其他的办法 |
[30:22] | Such as? | 什么办法 |
[30:23] | Well, you’ll be the first to know. | 那个么 找到了第一个通知你 |
[30:25] | Rush out. | 我先下线了 |
[30:29] | Lieutenant… | 少尉 |
[30:30] | how much training have you had with these systems? | 你在这些系统上训练了多久了? |
[30:33] | As much as anyone else on the ship, sir. | 跟飞船上其他人一样长时间 长官 |
[30:35] | Which is? | 具体是 |
[30:36] | About an hour, simulated. | 一个小时 还是模拟的 |
[30:37] | All right, you’re going to do fine. | 好吧 你能做好的 |
[30:39] | I want you to handle power distribution, | 我来教你 你要掌握好能量分配 |
[30:41] | do not let any of the active emitters | 别让任何一个激活的发射器 |
[30:42] | drop below critical, | 降到临界以下 |
[30:44] | and stay on top of any sections that lose atmospheric pressure. | 并且对任何有大气失压的区域要保持高度警戒 |
[30:46] | Yes, sir. | 明白了 长官 |
[30:48] | Oh, crap. | 哎呀 糟 |
[30:49] | David, focus your fire on any drones approaching areas | David 你集中开火射那些靠近 |
[30:52] | where the shields are still down. | 防护罩失效区域的无人机 |
[30:54] | Copy, but they’re gonna clue in eventually. | 收到 不过他们最终肯定会发现的 |
[30:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:32] | Hey, Chloe? | 啊 Chloe? |
[31:33] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[31:34] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你一定会没事的 |
[31:37] | I’m going to get you home. | 我要带你回家了 |
[31:50] | There’s a lot of targets! | 目标太多了 |
[31:51] | You got this, David. | 搞定他们 David |
[32:05] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[32:07] | Destiny, | 命运号 |
[32:08] | this is Scott. | 这是Scott通报 |
[32:10] | Lieutenant, what’s your status? | 中尉 你那边是什么情况 |
[32:11] | I’ve got Chloe. | 我得回了Chloe |
[32:12] | We’re on our way back, | 正在返回的路上 |
[32:13] | but it seems that we’ve got a little problem here. | 不过看来我们遇到一些小麻烦啊 |
[32:16] | Yeah, you noticed that, did you? | 是哦 你也发现了吧 |
[32:18] | I’ll take out as many as I can. | 我会尽力处理掉一些 |
[32:21] | Negative, Lieutenant, we’re not here to destroy them, | 不用 中尉 我们现在不是摧毁他们 |
[32:23] | just hang on long enough till we jump. | 只要坚持到我们可以再次跳跃就行 |
[32:25] | Just keep clear of Destiny for now. | 现在你先别靠近命运号 |
[32:27] | They’ll focus on the larger target. | 他们会专注于我们这个大块头目标的 |
[32:28] | No, I’ve got full shields, you don’t. | 不 我有全副护盾 你们可没有 |
[32:31] | Don’t worry, sir, we’ll be okay. | 别担心 长官 我们不要紧的 |
[32:40] | They’re starting to realize where we’re vulnerable. | 他们开始发现到我们的罩门了 |
[32:42] | I’m taking more and more fire concentrated on exposed areas. | 因为我都一直在开火掩护那些暴露区域 |
[32:45] | Rush, whatever you’re gonna do, | Rush 不管你要做什么 |
[32:46] | you got to do it now! | 现在就给我上马 |
[32:49] | I got it, I got it! | 我知道了 知道了 |
[32:50] | Look at this. | 快来看 |
[32:52] | Recognition software, friend or foe. | 识别软件啊 敌友分辨 |
[32:56] | Right now the drones that were here first are ignoring the second wave, | 现在第一股的那些战机忽略了新来的第二股部队 |
[32:59] | because they don’t have a command ship | 因为他们没有指挥舰发命令 |
[33:00] | telling them which side they’re on. | 告诉他们该打哪些 |
[33:02] | What if we tell them that they’re the enemy? | 要是我们来告诉他们哪些是敌人呢? |
[33:04] | We use the same I.D. Tag that they used for us. | 我们只要用之前他们给我们标注的身份码就可以 |
[33:07] | Yeah, that could work. | 对呀 这样是可行的 |
[33:09] | The only problem is, if we want to upload | 但唯一的问题是 如果我们想上传 |
[33:10] | the new program to the other drones… | 新的程序给其他的战机 |
[33:12] | We’d have to power this one up first. | 我们就得先把这架发动起来 |
[33:26] | You want to what? | 你说要做什么? |
[33:27] | Look, there’s no other way. | 听着 只有这个法子了 |
[33:28] | If that thing starts shooting, | 如果那家伙发动攻势的话 |
[33:30] | we’re not going to be able to stop it. | 我们可没办法阻止的 |
[33:31] | It will tear us apart from the inside. | 它会在命运号里面把我们摧毁 |
[33:33] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我认为那不可能发生 |
[33:34] | Sergeant Greer, | Greer军士长 |
[33:35] | I need a security team in the lab | 我要你带一个守卫队去实验室 |
[33:37] | where they’re working on the drone, now. | 就是他们在弄那战机的地方 快去 |
[33:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:40] | We’ve got a new problem. | 我们有新的问题了 |
[33:42] | The alien ship just jumped to hyperspace. | 蓝色外星人的飞船刚才跳入超空间走了 |
[33:44] | Good for them. | 这些孙子挺会溜的 |
[33:45] | No, but the drones they were attacking, | 可是本来在攻击他们的无人机 |
[33:46] | they’re heading our way. | 现在都朝着我们来了 |
[33:48] | That’s too many. | 太多了 |
[33:49] | We can’t hold them all off at once. | 我们无法一次拖住这么多啊 |
[33:50] | Rush, how long till that program is ready? | Rush 你们要多久才能弄好那程序 |
[33:52] | Give us five minutes. | 给我们5分钟 |
[33:57] | You don’t have five minutes. | 给不了5分钟了 |
[34:16] | Uh, Destiny, I’m not sure if you’re seeing this, | 呃 命运号 不知道你们看到没有 |
[34:19] | but we’ve got a whole bunch more of those drones | 不过现在有整大队的无人机 |
[34:21] | coming your way. | 就在你们前方啊 |
[34:22] | We’re tracking them. I want you out of there. | 我们是跟他们过去的 我要你赶紧离开那边 |
[34:23] | Sir– | 长官 |
[34:25] | I just gave you a direct order, Lieutenant. | 我已经下达直接命令了 中尉 |
[34:26] | Break off, now. | 离航 马上 |
[34:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:33] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么? |
[34:35] | Colonel’s orders. | 上校的命令 |
[34:37] | So, what, if we manage to power up this drone, | 所以呢 如果我们启动了这架战机 |
[34:38] | and it starts opening fire, | 要是它开火的话 |
[34:39] | do you think there’s anything you can do to stop it? | 你认为你能阻止的了吗? |
[34:42] | I’m sure as hell gonna try. | 我只是该死的确定我得试试 |
[34:45] | I’m getting damage reports from all over the ship, | 全船都有损坏报告 |
[34:47] | multiple secondary explosions. | 多方位的连带爆炸 |
[34:49] | Rush, you’re out of time. | Rush 你没时间了 |
[34:50] | Rush | Rush! |
[34:52] | Something’s happening, drones are veering off! | 有事发生了 无人机掉头了 |
[34:54] | Sir, it’s the seed ship! | 长官 是播种船 |
[35:03] | The Ursini are making a run for the command ship. | 饿族人冲向敌方指挥舰去了 |
[35:07] | They don’t have the firepower or shields to get through. | 他们船上没有足够的火力和防护罩可以抵御的 |
[35:10] | I thought they were going to wait it out. | 我本以为他们是要按兵不动的 |
[35:12] | Sir, we’re getting a message. | 长官 我们收到一条讯息 |
[35:13] | Patch it through to me. | 转一个给我 |
[35:22] | It says they’re sorry for getting us into this. | 上面说他们很抱歉把我们拖进这趟浑水 |
[35:25] | It’s a suicide run. | 这是自杀式冲锋啊 |
[35:36] | They’re gone. | 他们被消灭了 |
[35:47] | Rush, we’ve just been given a window | Rush 人家刚才给我们开了扇窗透气 |
[35:48] | that’s gonna close fast. | 但马上就要关上了 |
[35:49] | Activate the damn program. | 赶紧把那该死的程序激活 |
[36:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂喂喂喂 |
[36:03] | Hold your fire, hold your fire. | 别开火 别开火 |
[36:09] | Eli, upload the program. | Eli 上传程序 |
[36:27] | Destiny, this is Scott. | 命运号 这是Scott |
[36:28] | Whatever you guys did, it worked. | 不管你们做了什么 反正是起效了 |
[36:29] | These drones are firing on each other. | 这些无人机开始窝里斗啦 |
[36:31] | We should be able to dock now. | 我们现在可以对接啦 |
[36:35] | Make it quick, Lieutenant. | 那就尽快吧 中尉 |
[36:37] | Okay, I’m good. You good? Are we good? | 好啦 我这边好了 你呢? 我们弄完了吧? |
[36:39] | Yeah, we’re good. | 恩 都弄完了 |
[36:40] | Uh, bridge, this is Brody. | 报告舰桥 我是Brody |
[36:41] | We’re ready with our last bypass. | 我们已经做好最后一个旁路 |
[36:43] | You can power it up. | 可以启动护盾了 |
[36:44] | Let’s do it. | 那就启动吧 |
[36:55] | Looks like it’s holding. | 看来保持住了 |
[36:56] | Status? | 状态怎样? |
[36:59] | Shields are now covering the whole ship, | 防护罩覆盖住全船了 |
[37:00] | but they’re only at 5% power. | 但只有5%的能量 |
[37:03] | We’ve just taken too many hits. | 我们刚才承受太多打击了 |
[37:04] | What’s minimum safe? | 最低安全标准是多少 |
[37:05] | We’ve never jumped at less than 10%. | 我们从没在10%以下的状态进行跳跃 |
[37:08] | Rush, this is Young. | Rush 这是Young |
[37:10] | We’re ready here, but we have a small problem. | 我们都准备好了 但现在又有小问题 |
[37:12] | Shields are holding at 5%. | 防护罩只有5%的能量 |
[37:13] | That’s not enough. | 这可不够啊 |
[37:14] | We’re talking about FTL here. | 现在可是要进行超光速一大跳�G |
[37:15] | One small weak spot | 只要有一个小薄弱环节 |
[37:17] | and the entire ship gets ripped apart. | 整艘船就会被分离的 |
[37:18] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有其他选择了 |
[37:20] | Even if the program holds, | 就算这个程序能持续 |
[37:21] | and there’s no guarantee that it will, | 谁也不能保证能持续多久 |
[37:22] | the first wave is seriously outnumbered. | 而第一波的战机明显数量少的多 |
[37:23] | They’ll be massacred in a matter of minutes, | 他们会在数分钟内就被全灭的 |
[37:25] | and we’re right back where we started. | 那我们状况就又回到起点了 |
[37:27] | We have to take the risk. | 现在只能冒风险跳了 |
[37:30] | This is Scott. | 这是Scott |
[37:33] | The shuttle is docked. | 穿梭机对接上了 |
[37:35] | Let’s go for it. | 那我们就跳吧 |
[37:40] | FTL in three… | 超光速发动 3 |
[37:44] | 2 Two… | |
[37:54] | 1 One. | |
[38:25] | Shields seem to be holding. | 护盾看来是撑住了 |
[38:27] | I think we’re going to be okay. | 看来我们安全了 |
[38:43] | You might want to shut this thing down now. | 你们是不是该把这玩意儿给关了 |
[38:45] | Oh, right, yeah. Good idea. | 啊 对 好主意 |
[39:07] | How’s the patient? | 病人怎么样了 |
[39:10] | So far, bloodwork is normal, lesions are gone, | 目前血清正常 伤口也都没了 |
[39:12] | and no more blackouts. | 也没有失觉现象了 |
[39:14] | As far as I can tell, she’s cured. | 就目前而言 她应该是治好啦 |
[39:16] | I’m glad to hear it, but just in case– | 真是大好消息 不过为了以防万一 |
[39:18] | I know. | 我明白 |
[39:19] | You want to keep me under observation for a while. | 你还希望继续观察我一阵吧 |
[39:21] | It’s okay, I understand. | 可以的 我很明白 |
[39:23] | It’s good to have you back. | 你能回到我们身边真是太好了 |
[39:25] | Hey, I’ll come see you as soon as I can, okay? | 嘿 我一得空马上来看你 好吗 |
[39:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:32] | Hey, how’s that damage report coming? | 那个受损报告如何了 |
[39:33] | I’ll arrange a briefing when we’re ready, | 我稍后是会写个简要的 |
[39:35] | but it’s not going to be pretty. | 不过我可不保证写的多好看哦 |
[39:38] | Hey… | 好啊 |
[39:40] | you wanted to see me? | 听说你想见我? |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:45] | Matt told me it was your idea to send me over there. | Matt告诉我了 是你提议送我去那边的 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:50] | I’m sorry you had to go through that. | 很抱歉你得受这么多罪 |
[39:51] | There was no other way. | 可是也没别的法子 |
[39:54] | No, I wanted to thank you. | 不是的 我是想谢谢你 |
[39:57] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[39:58] | Again. | 又一次的 |
[40:01] | Well, you saved all of us. | 要说么 你救了我们所有人的命 |
[40:02] | It was the least I could do. | 那也是我仅能做的一点贡献 |
[40:04] | They’re never going to give up. | 他们肯定不会放弃的 |
[40:06] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[40:08] | Whatever information they got from me, | 不管他们从我这得到了什么信息资料 |
[40:09] | it’s just going to make them want the ship even more. | 肯定是让他们更想得到命运号 |
[40:13] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[40:16] | Before Matt came in, | 在Matt进来前 |
[40:18] | I was working on some equations, | 我正在算一些公式 |
[40:21] | just to see if I could still do it. | 就是想看看我是不是还能解的出来 |
[40:35] | They’re perfect. | 解的很好啊 |
[40:37] | But I’m supposed to be back to normal. | 不过我猜自己是变回正常了 |
[40:39] | Obviously they haven’t, uh, wiped your memory. | 显然他们没有抹去你的记忆 |
[40:43] | You managed to retain some of the knowledge you gained. | 你被保留了你所获得一些知识 |
[40:47] | I should think that’s a good thing. | 我觉得这可是好事呢 |
[40:49] | Because I can still be useful? | 因为我可以继续有用吗? |
[40:52] | Everyone on this ship is useful, | 这船上所有人员都是有用的 |
[40:55] | not just those that are capable of FTL calculations. | 并不是只有那些有能力计算超光速公式的人 |
[40:58] | We all belong here. | 我们都属于这里 |
[41:00] | You really believe that? | 你真这么想吗? |
[41:05] | More and more every day. | 每天都想的更多 |
[41:08] | If Colonel Young hadn’t left me on that planet, | 如果不是Young上校把我留在那��星球上 |
[41:12] | to be found by those aliens, | 而被那些外星人�l�F |
[41:14] | and if they hadn’t taken you, | 而如果他们没有掳走你 |
[41:16] | and you hadn’t been put through that transformation, | 而你又没有经历过那次转变 |
[41:20] | well, it’s more than likely | 那么 有很大可能 |
[41:21] | we wouldn’t have survived this attack. | 我们都无法从这次战役中幸存了 |
[41:22] | So everything happens for a reason. | 所以每件事必有因果的�� |
[41:26] | Yeah, well, | 是的 |
[41:29] | if you’d said that to me a couple of years ago, | 如果你在两年前跟说我这些 |
[41:31] | I’d have dismissed it as superstition, | 我一定斥之为迷信了 |
[41:32] | a classic weak-minded response | 是典型的对庞大宇宙 |
[41:35] | to the overwhelming complexity of the universe. | 未知而产生的脆弱思想 |
[41:37] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[41:43] | Well, let’s just say you’re not the only one | 现在么 就这么说吧 你不是唯一一个 |
[41:45] | that’s gone through some changes. | 经历过改变的人 |
[41:51] | You should get some rest. | 你该好好休息了 |
[41:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:01] | 漂流品暗号:星际之门宇宙 |