时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be on the verge | 我也许找到突破口了 |
[00:03] | of discovering the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 就快发现命运号的使命的真正含义 |
[00:08] | You’ve had control of this ship the whole time! | 这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊? |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不告诉大家? |
[00:13] | The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth. | Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球 |
[00:16] | I killed Riley. | 是我杀了Riley |
[00:17] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他 |
[00:19] | You are a good commander. | 您是一位很优秀的指挥官 |
[00:21] | There is no mission other than getting these people home. | 没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要 |
[00:25] | It was never about going home. | 它从不是要带我们回家的 |
[00:26] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方 |
[00:28] | That is the mission. | 这就是它的使命 |
[00:30] | You were in detention, for good reason. | 此前将你拘禁是完全有理由的 |
[00:32] | I was just wondering what to do about it now. | 我现在是在考虑将如何处置你 |
[00:34] | That’s not up to you. | 那可不是由你说了算 |
[00:38] | Take cover! | 掩蔽! |
[00:39] | Homeworld Command needs the intel they’re providing, | 地球安全指挥部需要得到他们提供的情报 |
[00:40] | and it’s quite possible | 并且也有很大的可能就是 |
[00:42] | that these prisoners have information | 这些俘虏们掌握的信息 |
[00:43] | that could help head off that attack. | 可以帮助我们阻截他们的进攻 |
[00:45] | Ginn and I figured out | 我和Ginn之前发现了个方法 |
[00:47] | how to dial the ninth chevron back to Earth | 在命运号到恒星中充能的时候 |
[00:49] | while Destiny recharges in a star. | 可以用第九符号地址拨号回地球 |
[00:50] | Somehow, I’ve come back through time. | 不知为何我穿越回来了 |
[00:52] | Tell them not to try and dial earth. | 告诉他们不要试图拨号回地球 |
[00:54] | It won’t work. They’re all going to die. | 不会奏效的 他们全部都会死 |
[00:56] | Stop trying to scare people and get on with this. | 你就别再吓唬大家了 消停会吧 |
[00:58] | Wait three seconds and follow me! | 等3秒后 就跟在我后面过去 |
[00:59] | The connection was made… | 桥接是建立成功的 |
[01:01] | but you were the only one who made it through to Earth. | 可你是唯一一个回到地球的人 |
[01:11] | Welcome back, David. | David 欢迎回来 |
[01:12] | Everett. | Everett啊 |
[01:15] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[01:16] | That’s gonna take some explaining. | 说来话长了 |
[01:19] | To the best of our knowledge, | 就我们所知 |
[01:20] | the connection was only viable for a few moments, | 桥接仅仅持续了一会儿 |
[01:22] | which is why you were the only one who made it through. | 所以你是唯一一个回去的人 |
[01:24] | So where did everyone else go? | 那其他人都去哪儿了? |
[01:26] | The likely answer is | 估计答案就是 |
[01:28] | they were simply killed in an unstable wormhole. | 他们都在不稳定的虫洞中丧生了 (虫洞分解理论见SG1和SGA背景介绍) |
[01:30] | The other me? | 另外一个我呢? |
[01:33] | He died | 他也死了 |
[01:34] | trying to retrieve some valuable hardware from the other Destiny. | 是因想从另一个命运号上拆下某种珍贵硬件 |
[01:38] | It was an accident. | 那是一次不幸事故(信rush信的风中凌乱了…..) |
[01:42] | David? | David啊 |
[01:46] | It’s a lot to process. | 对你而言 确实一下子要消化太多了 |
[01:47] | No… | 不会 |
[01:49] | No, I get it. | 我不要紧 |
[01:51] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[01:54] | Anyway, I’ve been around the program long enough | 不管怎样 我在星门项目里也算老资格了 |
[01:56] | to know this stuff happens, | 总是知道这种事会发生 |
[01:58] | but good luck trying to explain it to Senator Michaels. | 但你们得好好准备要跟Michaels参议员解释 |
[02:01] | New head of the off-world spending committee? | 星际开发预算委员会的新头儿吗?(Chloe老爸原先的职位) |
[02:04] | I’ve got to head back, but she’s coming onboard. | 我马上就要回去了 但她接着就会登机 |
[02:06] | She’ll want a post-mortem on this latest fiasco, | 表面上她是来对最近这次事件做事后调查 |
[02:09] | but what she’s really interested in | 不过她真正感兴趣的是 |
[02:10] | is Rush’s little signal from God– | 是Rush弄来的神之迹象 |
[02:12] | I never called it that. | 我可从没说那是神迹 |
[02:13] | Well… | 那个嘛 |
[02:15] | That’s what a lot of them are calling it back home. | 地球上很多人就是这么叫的 |
[02:17] | It’s created a bit of a stir. | 你可是吹皱了一池春水呀 |
[02:24] | They want to know if it’s worth spending the money | 他们想知道花这个钱到底值不值 |
[02:25] | to get another Icarus base up and running. | 又要再造一个Icarus基地运转起来 |
[02:28] | Yeah, even if they do, | 好吧 就算他们造起来 |
[02:30] | and they find another planet and make a connection, | 找了一个其他的星球的星门做桥接 |
[02:32] | it’s still only a one-way trip. | 那仍然是一条不归路啊 |
[02:33] | You, me, and eryone on this ship | 你 我 还有这船上的每个人 |
[02:36] | aren’t going anywhere. | 反正是哪儿也去不了 |
[02:37] | Yeah, it’d be nice to get supplies. | 是啊 不过送些补给来也是好的 |
[02:39] | I should switch with the Senator, | 让我去把参议员换过来 |
[02:40] | talk to my people, | 我去跟我那边的人谈谈 |
[02:42] | find out how this is all playing with our international partners. | 看看我们国际上的同盟们怎么说 |
[02:45] | All right. | 行啊 |
[02:47] | We’ll need a male volunteer as well. | 也需要安排一个男性志愿者去交换 |
[02:49] | She’s bringing a scientist with her | 因为参议员会带来一个科学家 |
[02:51] | to confirm Rush’s findings. | 为了确认Rush的发现成果 |
[02:52] | Oh, well, in that case, I know the perfect candidate. | 这样说么 我可知道最恰当人选 |
[02:54] | Camile… | Camile你 |
[02:55] | He’s the only one onboard | 他可是这飞船上唯一一个 |
[02:56] | who hasn’t used the stones to go back. | 还从没用通讯石回家探亲的人 |
[02:58] | He keeps turning it down. | 他自己一直拒绝的 |
[03:01] | Well, then maybe you should order him to go. | 那么 你大概应该给他下命令 |
[03:03] | He was borderline unstable when we came onboard. | 当我们上飞船时 他处在暴躁的临界上 |
[03:06] | If anyone can use some time off– | 若可以让某些人暂时休息一下 |
[03:08] | all right, I will make that happen. | 好吧 我会安排一下的 |
[03:13] | This was your idea, wasn’t it? | 又是你出的烂主意 是不是 |
[03:15] | We don’t have all day, Sergeant. | 我们可没时间吵 军士长 |
[03:19] | I don’t need R&R. | 我不需要什么休整 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I get it. | 是哦 是哦 我懂 |
[03:24] | You’re the perfect soldier. | 你是铁人大兵嘛 |
[03:25] | No rest, no weakness, | 不用休息 没有弱点 |
[03:28] | no fear. | 无所畏惧 |
[03:29] | Now, can we get this over with? | 行了吧 我们好走了吗? |
[03:40] | Identify yourself. | 报上你们的身份 |
[03:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么搞的? |
[03:44] | Identify yourself now! | 速速报明身份! |
[03:45] | I’m Camile Wray, this is Master Sergeant Ronald Greer. | 我是Camile Wray 这位是Ronald Greer军士长 |
[03:48] | Authentication code. | 报出验证号 |
[03:49] | 1700586 1-7-0-0-5-8-6. | |
[03:53] | What is going on? | 怎么回事啊? |
[03:55] | This is a scheduled connection. | 这是已排日程计划内的连接啊 |
[03:56] | At ease, Sergeant. | 稍息 军士 |
[03:59] | Sorry about this, Camile. | Camile 不好意思了 |
[04:01] | Senator Michaels and Dr. Covel were briefed, | 已经通报给Michaels参议员和Covel博士了 |
[04:02] | but there was no time to warn you. | 但还没来得及警告你们 |
[04:04] | We are at a heightened terrorist threat level. | 我们现在加强了恐怖袭击防卫级别 |
[04:08] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[04:10] | Nothing yet, | 现在还没啥 |
[04:11] | but intel says that | 但根据情报 |
[04:13] | the Lucian Alliance is on the verge of launching an attack. | Lucian Alliance很快就要发动攻击了 |
[04:15] | Homeworld Command is the target. | 目标正是地球安全指挥部 |
[04:30] | 星际之门 宇宙 | |
[04:32] | Does anyone know this guy that they’re sending to check up on us? | 你们有谁认识这个他们送来检查咱的人吗? |
[04:36] | Uh, supposedly, | 据称 |
[04:37] | he’s the new head of all research at Stargate Command. | 他是星门指挥部新上任的各研究部主管 (上集换来的Dr Lee多次露面于SG1里,还比他强些) |
[04:39] | Um… Hovel or shovel, | 哦 是叫Hovel(草棚)还是shovel(铲子)啥的 |
[04:42] | something like that. | 好像是这么叫的 |
[04:43] | It’s Covel. | 他是叫Covel |
[04:45] | Dr. Andrew Covel. | 安德鲁 柯弗博士 |
[04:47] | We worked together for a short time at Cornell | 我和他曾经一起在康奈尔大学短暂共事过 |
[04:49] | before we were both recruited into the program. | 那是在我们都被招募到星门项目前的事 |
[04:51] | Rush, come in . | Rush 请通报 |
[04:53] | Yeah, go ahead. | 在呢 你说 |
[04:55] | Our guests have arrived. | 来宾已经到了 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I’m on my way. | 哦 我就来 |
[05:08] | So… uh, what’s he like? | 那么 他是怎样的人? |
[05:13] | I didn’t know him that well, actually. | 我跟他其实不怎么熟 |
[05:14] | But you said you worked with him. | 可你不是说跟他共事过嘛 |
[05:16] | Yeah, well, what can I tell you? | 是啊 怎么说呢 |
[05:19] | He’s the type of man who likes to keep secrets. | 他是那种喜欢憋着秘密不说的人 |
[05:25] | Yeah, we know the type. | 哟 这类型我们倒是很熟 |
[05:30] | Incredible. | 太惊人了 |
[05:31] | The design predates any ancient technology | 这些设计比我们在银河系和飞马星系 |
[05:33] | we’ve seen in the milky way or Pegasus. | 看到的古人科技都还要更久远 |
[05:35] | Well, it’s a pretty big ship. | 要说嘛 这可是架超大飞船的 |
[05:36] | Anywhere in particular you’d like to start? | 你们有没有哪里想最先去参观的 |
[05:38] | I’d like to start by clearing something up. | 我倒是希望先澄清一些事 |
[05:41] | Given recent events, | 根据最近的事件而看 |
[05:42] | I would like to know once and for all | 我想完全弄明白 |
[05:44] | if we’re closing the book on the feasibility of dialing within a star. | 我们是不是彻底死了从恒星内部拨号的心啦 |
[05:48] | I’m not the man you should be asking. | 这事儿可不能问我 |
[05:50] | Your first order of business | 你的首要任务 |
[05:52] | was supposed to be to get these people home. | 应该是把这些人带回家 |
[05:55] | Presumably without killing them. | 那也是要在先让他们保命的前提下吧 |
[05:57] | If I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没弄错的话 |
[05:58] | all of our people signed off on it. | 咱们的人不是都同意了吗 |
[05:59] | The numbers were good, | 计算数字是准确的 |
[06:00] | but it’s true, | 不过确实 |
[06:02] | conditions inside a star are unpredictable. | 在恒星内部的状况很不可预测 |
[06:04] | It’s just unfortunate that the other Destiny was lost | 真可惜在失去另外那艘命运号之前 |
[06:07] | before anyone had a chance to go over the logs. | 没有一个人能取回上面的黑盒子 |
[06:09] | We needed those spare parts. | 我们最需要的是多余的零件 |
[06:11] | There wasn’t a lot of time. | 根本没多少时间拿的 |
[06:12] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[06:13] | Unfortunately, it means | 而不幸的是 这也意味着 |
[06:15] | we have no idea what really happened. | 我们无法知道真实发生的情况了 |
[06:17] | You’re assuming the other Rush was lying. | 你是认为另一个Rush说谎了吗 |
[06:20] | My impressions of the man, Colonel, | 上校 我对那人的印象 |
[06:21] | are based entirely on your reports. | 可是完全基于你所写的那些报告啊 |
[06:24] | We’ve had our differences, | 我们以前是有分歧(那现在算一条心啦?) |
[06:25] | but this time I was prepared to support him, | 不过这次打算是要站在他那边支持他的 |
[06:26] | stay behind, | 留在船上 |
[06:28] | as long as we had enough volunteers | 直到我们召集到足够的志愿者 |
[06:29] | to keep the mission going. | 可以继续完成这个任务 |
[06:30] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[06:31] | Problems with power distribution as usual. | 又是能量适配的老问题 |
[06:34] | Dr. Rush, Senator Michaels, | Rush博士 这位是Michaels参议员 |
[06:36] | and I believe you know Dr. Covel. | 我想你应该认识Covel博士的 |
[06:38] | Andrew. | Andrew好啊 |
[06:39] | Nicholas, good to see you. | Nicholas 又见面了 |
[06:40] | So… | 那么 |
[06:41] | What are we talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢? |
[06:44] | I was just telling Colonel Young | 我正要跟Young上校说 |
[06:47] | how I’d like to see Chloe. | 我好想去看看Chloe |
[06:48] | I was very good friends with her father, | 我和她父亲是非常好的朋友 |
[06:50] | and I’ve know her since she was a little girl. | 我从她还是个小女孩时就认识她了 |
[06:53] | Sure. | 当然可以了 |
[06:54] | She’s on the bridge. I’ll take you to her. | 她正在舰桥呢 我带你去吧 |
[07:05] | Is that what I think it is? | 那个是不是跟我想的一样? |
[07:07] | We’re sweeping the building for radiation. | 我们在清除这栋楼的辐射物 |
[07:08] | The Alliance has managed to infiltrate a couple of our off-world bases | 联盟已经设法渗透入我们几个星际基地了 |
[07:13] | and plant naquadria bombs. | 并且放置了镎�炸弹 (该同位素为极不稳定的高辐射型能量源矿,sg系列外星科技中主要能源之一) |
[07:16] | All clear, sir. | 安全了 长官 |
[07:17] | Thank you. Carry on. | 谢谢你 继续吧 |
[07:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:20] | We have escorts waiting for both of you outside. | 我们有卫兵可以护送你们出去 |
[07:23] | They’ll take you wherever you need to go. | 你们想去哪儿都行 |
[07:24] | All due respect, sir, with everything going on, | 恕我得罪了 长官 不过依这架势看 |
[07:26] | I think I’d like to stay right here. | 我想我最好还是就留在这吧 |
[07:30] | Appreciate the thought, Master Sergeant, | 多谢你关心 军士长 |
[07:31] | but we’ve got this. | 不过我们会处理的 |
[07:32] | Look, I know these people, Colonel. | 上校你看哈 我忒熟那些家伙们了 |
[07:34] | I’ve dealt with them. | 一直跟他们打过交道 |
[07:36] | Unlike some of us… | 可不像我们其中一些人 |
[07:38] | I never trusted them. | 我从来都不相信他们的 |
[07:40] | I’ll keep that under advisement, | 我会考虑你的意见的 |
[07:43] | but for now, you’re dismissed. | 但现在 解散吧 |
[07:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:02] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[08:10] | Chloe? | 是Chloe吗? |
[08:16] | Senator Michaels, is it you? | Michaels参议员 真是您来啦? |
[08:18] | Yes. | 是我 |
[08:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呀 |
[08:20] | Hi, sweetheart. | 嗨 小宝贝 |
[08:23] | Look at you. | 快让我看看你 |
[08:24] | Wow, uh, | 哇 |
[08:26] | welcome to the Destiny. | 欢迎登机命运号 |
[08:27] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信呢 |
[08:29] | Well, what are you doing? | 那么 你在做什么啊? |
[08:31] | Oh, um, I was just going over the ship’s FTL jump logs. | 呃 我在核对飞船超光速跳跃的飞行记录 |
[08:34] | We’re trying to improve the accuracy of manual navigation. | 我们试图提高手动导航的准确度 |
[08:38] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:39] | It’s the new me. | 哎呀 我已经焕然一新啦 |
[08:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[08:42] | Well, I… | 那个么 |
[08:43] | I think I’d like to leave the science and technology | 我想先把科学技术那套东西 |
[08:46] | to somebody else for a few moments | 暂时留给别的某人吧 |
[08:48] | so we can talk, | 咱俩要好好聊聊 |
[08:49] | if that’s okay with you? | 你不介意吧? |
[08:51] | Go ahead, Chloe, you can finish this later. | 去吧 Chloe 你可以之后再做完它 |
[08:54] | Great, come on. I’ll show you around. | 太好了 来吧 我带去你参观 |
[08:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:58] | Well, I have to say, Nicholas, | 我真得说啊 Nicholas |
[09:00] | I’m impressed. | 我太激动了 |
[09:02] | I think I’m starting to understand | 我想我终于开始理解了 |
[09:04] | the passion you had for this mission even before you found that signal. | 你在发现那信号之前就对该任务抱有的热情 |
[09:08] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 谢了 |
[09:20] | Master Sergeant, wait! | 军士长 等等 |
[09:21] | I’m off duty, right? | 我现在放假了 对吧? |
[09:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:23] | Then I don’t have to talk to you. | 那我可用不着跟你讲废话 |
[09:25] | You know, if you go into this assuming it’s a waste of time, | 你要知道 就算你介入此事也是浪费时间啊 |
[09:27] | it probably will be. | 很可能会是 |
[09:30] | Do you have any idea what’s going on here? | 那你是清楚这里的状况吗? |
[09:33] | We’ve known about the Lucian Alliance threat for a long time. | 我们得知Lucian联盟的威胁也是很久了 |
[09:36] | And too bad we didn’t do anything about it. | 这么久也没谁动点真格的去对付啊 |
[09:39] | I did do something about it. | 我可是有做事的 |
[09:41] | Those prisoners gave us valuable intelligence. | 从那些俘虏那得到很有价值的情报 |
[09:43] | Maybe they were just feeding us a line | 搞不好那些家伙只是随便忽悠一下 |
[09:45] | while we gave them food and shelter | 骗吃骗喝 |
[09:48] | and put our own people at risk! | 顺便把咱的人拿去送死 |
[09:50] | You don’t know what– | 你又不知道 |
[09:52] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[09:53] | That’s incoming. | 说鬼鬼到 |
[09:57] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[09:58] | We have to go– | 我们得去避…… |
[09:58] | let go of me! Where? | 放开我 你要去哪啊! |
[10:00] | No, we’ve got to get out of here! | 不行 我们得赶快离开这儿 |
[10:11] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[10:13] | I would have gone crazy in two weeks locked up in a place like this, | 要我在这种地方呆2个星期就会发疯了 |
[10:17] | let alone a whole year. | 更别提是整一年啦 |
[10:18] | It’s not like we never get outside. | 我们也不是成天锁在屋子里 |
[10:20] | We gate to planets all the time. | 我们经常用星门去各星球探险啊 |
[10:24] | I spoke to your mom the other day. | 上次我和你妈妈聊过了 |
[10:27] | How’s she doing? | 她还好吗? |
[10:28] | She’s holding up, | 她在努力坚持 |
[10:30] | you know, it’s not easy, but she’s… | 你知道 那可不容易 不过她还是 |
[10:31] | She’s holding up. | 还是坚持下来了 |
[10:34] | I-I’m so sorry, Chloe. | 真对不起 Chloe |
[10:37] | We should have gotten you home long ago. | 我们早就该把你接回家的 |
[10:39] | It’s not just me. | 也不是只有我一人困在这 |
[10:42] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:47] | Everyone else on this ship, | 这飞船上每个人 |
[10:49] | with the exception of Mr. Wallace, | 除了Wallace先生之外(就是Eli) |
[10:51] | is a member of Stargate Command. | 其他人都隶属于星门指挥部 |
[10:53] | Yeah, that doesn’t mean they signed up for this. | 是啊 可那也不代表他们都想来这里 |
[10:57] | Maybe not, | 也许不是 |
[10:59] | but it does mean that sooner or later, | 但迟早他们也会来 |
[11:01] | they were going to wind up on some obscure planet, | 他们本来的目的就是去什么远僻的星球 |
[11:03] | doing God knows what kind of research, | 做些什么上帝才知道的鬼研究 |
[11:05] | that may or may not ever have seen the light of day on Earth. | 都未必再能见到地球之光了 |
[11:10] | Now, don’t get me wrong, | 别误解我的话 |
[11:12] | I realize the potential of all of that, | 我也很明白这些事业的潜在价值 |
[11:15] | but I never once thought that… | 但我从未想过 |
[11:19] | that life was for you. | 你也过这种生活 |
[11:22] | Your father had such plans. | 你的父亲曾有那么多计划梦想 |
[11:26] | Now you’re stuck here. | 而你现在却困在了这里 |
[11:30] | I’m-I’m sorry, it just seems like such a waste. | 对不起 我只是觉得太浪费你的人生了 |
[11:40] | Colonel, you all right? | 上校 你还好吗? |
[11:43] | Yeah, I think so. What happened? | 是啊 我没事 出什么事了? |
[11:44] | We don’t know yet. | 我们也不知道呢 |
[11:45] | We’re still getting damage reports. | 我们还在收集死伤报告而已 |
[11:48] | All right, come on, let’s go, folks! | 好的 伙计们 快跟我走吧 |
[12:02] | Oh, God… | 哦老天 |
[12:06] | Greer! | Greer! |
[12:08] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[12:10] | Greer! Greer! | Greer! Greer! |
[12:17] | Hey… | 喂 |
[12:20] | You all right? | 你没事吗? |
[12:22] | What happened? | 怎么搞的? |
[12:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:25] | It sounded like an explosion. | 感觉像是爆炸 |
[12:26] | Lucian Alliance. | 是Lucian联盟 |
[12:30] | Watch your head. | 小心碰到头 |
[12:32] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[12:34] | We got to find out what’s going on. | 我们得弄清楚现在的情况 |
[12:35] | No, no, I-I don’t think you should be moving. | 不不 我认为你不该移动 |
[12:41] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[12:42] | My knee. | 我的膝盖伤了 |
[12:44] | It’s twisted pretty bad. | 扭的很厉害 |
[12:50] | Oh, now what? | 晕 又要搞啥? |
[13:13] | Looks like the explosion, or whatever it was, | 看来这爆炸或不管是什么吧 |
[13:18] | might have weakened the structure of the building. | 似乎是把这栋楼给弄垮了 |
[13:21] | You still want to stay here? | 你还想留在这儿吗? |
[13:26] | Give me a second. | 等我一会 |
[13:49] | This might hurt a bit. | 可能会有点疼 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:00] | Is that too tight? | 觉得太紧吗? |
[14:01] | No, that’s good. | 不会 这样挺好 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 那好 |
[14:04] | All right. | 行啦 |
[14:05] | You ready to do this? | 你准备好了吗? |
[14:08] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们赶紧出去吧 |
[14:13] | I got it. | 我起来了 |
[14:21] | Well? | 如何? |
[14:24] | I think I’m listening to a recording that’s over a million years old, | 我想我正在聆听有上百万年古老的声音 |
[14:27] | captured with technology I can’t imagine, | 完全沦陷于我无法想像的科技中 |
[14:30] | processed and filtered using algorithms I don’t even understand. | 算法的过程和滤除是我一点儿都不懂的 |
[14:34] | But you can see the structure? | 但你看到那结构体了吧 |
[14:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:43] | I’m just not quite sure I believe it. | 我只是还不确定自己能不能相信 |
[14:46] | Listen, listen… | 听着 听着 |
[14:49] | I’ll admit, there’s a lot of impressive data here, | 我承认 这里的数据太多太惊人了 |
[14:51] | and if I could transmit it all back to Earth | 如果我能将之全部传送到地球上 |
[14:54] | and get 20 of our best people working on this for the next five years, | 在之后五年 找来我们最杰出的专家研究它 |
[14:57] | maybe… | 那还有可能 |
[14:58] | maybe I could confirm it. | 可能让我最后确认 |
[14:59] | I can’t do that. | 可我做不到啊 |
[15:00] | I mean, with the stones, it’s basically word of mouth. | 我是说 用通讯石连接 只能算是空口无凭啊 |
[15:01] | I have to make a judgment call here. | 我是必须做评断负责的人 |
[15:04] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[15:05] | what kind of a position that puts me in? | 他们把我放在什么地位上了啊 |
[15:06] | I know that you were offered Icarus before they gave it to me, | 我知道他们在找我去Icarus前本是找你去的 |
[15:09] | and I know you turned it down. | 我也知道你回绝了他们 |
[15:11] | Didn’t see the potential. | 觉得没发展前途吧 |
[15:12] | I thought it was a bunch of mythological mumbo-jumbo | 我本来以为这是一大堆迷信玩意儿 |
[15:15] | about the gods and ultimate understanding. | 什么怪力乱神 最终答案的 |
[15:17] | Yeah, well, this proves you wrong. | 是啊是啊 现在证明你错了 |
[15:18] | We are talking about evidence | 我们现在说的这个证据 |
[15:20] | of an intelligence present at the beginning of time. | 可是表明了在时间之初的智慧体象征 |
[15:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:23] | Now, you can deny it all you like, | 现在 你是可以不理不睬或否认 |
[15:24] | they’re gonna call it proof of the existence of God, | 但别人一定会将之称为上帝存在的证明 |
[15:26] | and for every politician that tries to take that | 而每一个政教体都会试图 |
[15:29] | and bend it for his own ends, | 将之扭曲成为自己服务的论据 |
[15:30] | there’s gonna be just as many, maybe more, who try to bury it, Nick. | 会有大批人趋之若鹜 而想埋了它的人更多 |
[15:33] | They’ll try to bury it and you along with it– | 他们一定想要彻底埋了它顺带连你一起的 |
[15:34] | so, what are you saying, Andrew? | 那你到底是想说什么 Andrew? |
[15:36] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想表达什么? |
[15:37] | You don’t want to pick a side | 你不想选边站是吧 |
[15:38] | because you’re not sure which one’s going to win? | 因为你还不确定哪边会赢呢 |
[15:41] | Same old Nick. | 真是老尼克的腔调 |
[15:43] | You never make things easy, do you? | 就是不想让人舒服 是吧? |
[15:53] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[16:01] | You hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[16:02] | There. | 在那儿 |
[16:07] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:17] | You all right? | 你没事吗? |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:21] | I think so. | 还好 |
[16:24] | I’ve got to get out of this place. | 我得从这里出去 |
[16:25] | Yeah, don’t worry, we’ll get you out of here. | 呀 别担心 我们会带你出去的 |
[16:31] | Radio. Radio… | 是无线电信号 |
[16:32] | It’s coming from somewhere back there. | 好像是从那后面传出来的 |
[16:37] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们可没时间耽搁了 |
[16:38] | I’ve got to get out of here now. | 我必须马上出去 |
[16:40] | Maintain, airman. | 镇静些 列兵 |
[16:41] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们正在尽最大力了 |
[16:42] | We’ve got another one. | 又找到了一个 |
[16:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[16:49] | See if he has a gun. | 看看他有没有配枪 |
[16:50] | What do you need a gun for? | 你要拿枪做什么? |
[16:51] | We’re still trying to figure out what happened. | 我们还在查清事件因果 |
[16:53] | We need to be prepared for whatever. | 需有准备应付任何可能情况 |
[17:03] | This is Camile Wray in Homeworld Command. | 我是地球安全指挥部的Camile Wray |
[17:06] | Can anybody read this? | 有人能听到我说话吗? |
[17:07] | Camile, is that you? | Camile 是你吗? |
[17:08] | David? | 是David吗? |
[17:10] | Yes. | 是我 |
[17:11] | I’m here with Greer and another survivor, | 我这边和Greer还有另一个幸存者在一起 |
[17:14] | uh, Airman Evans. | 呃 是Evans列兵 |
[17:17] | What happened? | 这是怎么回事啊? |
[17:18] | There’s been an attack. | 我们遭受了一次攻击 |
[17:20] | A cloaked Alliance cargo ship was detected on approach. | 一架联盟的隐身载货机在接近时被我方侦查到 |
[17:24] | It crashed into the building on the inner north side. | 其坠毁在那栋建筑的中庭北方位角了 |
[17:25] | But that’s near the comm lab. | 但那正靠近通讯连接室啊 |
[17:28] | If the stones were hit, we shouldn’t be here. | 如果通讯石受撞 我们也不会在这里了 |
[17:30] | That’s affirmative. | 那是肯定的 |
[17:31] | They must still be connected. | 通讯石应该还在保持连接 |
[17:32] | Sergeant, get on that. | 军士 你先继续 |
[17:35] | Look, Camile, | 听着 Camile |
[17:36] | I’ve been talking with our intelligence people. | 我已经和我方情报人员谈过了 |
[17:37] | They all agree | 他们都认为 |
[17:39] | there’s no way a lone cargo ship | 若一架运输机单独执行任务 |
[17:40] | would try an attack on Homeworld Command | 试图袭击地球安全指挥部 |
[17:42] | without packing a little something extra. | 没可能不附带一些别的东西而就此收手 |
[17:43] | Like what, exactly? | 比如说是什么啊 具体点 |
[17:46] | We think there might be a bomb onboard, | 我们估计可能是飞船内载的炸弹 |
[17:47] | as yet unexploded. | 而现在尚未爆炸 |
[17:49] | You have to get the hell out of there. | 你们得尽快离开那里 |
[17:54] | Stop it, will you? | 别这样了 好吗? |
[17:56] | No, no, it’s true, I tell ya… | 不不 我说真的呀 我告诉你 (注意Young的表情) |
[17:57] | And in here, | 这里嘛(Scott很了然,笑) |
[18:00] | we have our infirmary. | 就是我们的医务室 |
[18:02] | Hey, Colonel… | 嘿 上校 |
[18:04] | Lieutenant Johansen, this is Senator Michaels. | Johansen中尉 这位是Michaels参议员 |
[18:06] | We’re giving her the tour. | 我们正陪同她参观 |
[18:08] | She’s here to– | 她是来 |
[18:09] | I’m here to assess the potential | 我是来这里评估 |
[18:11] | and long-term viability of this mission. | 这次任务的长期执行的可行程度 |
[18:13] | And this is Varro, | 而这位是Varro |
[18:14] | one of our remaining Alliance… | 是我们留下的联盟来的 |
[18:16] | Uh, guests. | 客人 |
[18:18] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:20] | He’s been helping me out volunteering down here. | 他是志愿在这边给我帮忙的 |
[18:23] | He’s actually got a pretty good understanding of first aid. | 他确实对急救知识掌握的很不错 |
[18:26] | Just trying to keep myself useful. | 我只是想帮上点忙 |
[18:30] | Well, if you don’t mind, | 那么如果你不介意的话 |
[18:32] | I have a few things I would like to discuss with the Lieutenant. | 我有几件事想和中尉讨论一下 |
[18:34] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[18:44] | Look, I, uh, | 你看 我啊 |
[18:45] | I know you’ve been under a lot of pressure, | 我知道你一定处在巨大压力之下 |
[18:47] | trying to keep all these people alive | 要设法保全这些人的性命 |
[18:50] | in some pretty difficult circumstances. | 在如此艰难的条件下 |
[18:54] | Well, it hasn’t been easy, | 呃 确实很不容易 |
[18:56] | but things have been looking up | 不过事情也总算有点起色 |
[18:58] | since we got our hands on the full ancient database. | 自从我们可以进入古人的全套数据库后 |
[19:01] | There’s some advanced medical knowledge, | 在里面也找到很多先进的医药知识 |
[19:02] | and I’m starting to get a better understanding | 而我也开始更好的懂得 |
[19:05] | of how some of their equipment works. | 古人那些仪器是怎么运作的 |
[19:07] | Well, it must be a lot to digest, | 呃 看来确实有很多要学的 |
[19:09] | especially for someone with only a medic’s training. | 特别是对只接受过医务兵训练的非专业人员而言 |
[19:12] | No offense. | 我无意冒犯 |
[19:14] | None taken. | 我没介意 |
[19:16] | Look, if you’re trying to say | 我说 如果你是想要说 |
[19:18] | we’d be better off with a real doctor onboard, | 我们最好是调一个真正的医生上船来 |
[19:20] | you’re right. | 你绝对是没错的 |
[19:21] | I just don’t think you’re going to get a whole lot of eager volunteers. | 不过我觉得你恐怕找不到几个有心的志愿者 |
[19:24] | Really? Why’s that? | 是么?为什么呢? |
[19:26] | Knowing that there’s a chance that they’ll never go home. | 一知道他们再也无法回去 这就不可能了吧 |
[19:35] | Oh, man. | 哎呀晕 |
[19:38] | This doesn’t look good. | 这看上去可不妙啊 |
[19:40] | Are you sure this is the way out? | 你确定这是出去的路吗? |
[19:41] | Well, it’s the way to what was the nearest exit. | 嗯 这里通向最近的出口 |
[19:45] | David, this is Camile. | David 我是Camile |
[19:48] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[19:50] | Looks like our nearest way out is blocked. | 看来我们最近出去的路被堵住了 |
[19:52] | How’s it coming with that bomb disposal unit? | 你那边那个清除爆破的装置怎么样了? |
[19:54] | So far, not so good. | 目前无好消息 |
[19:55] | There’s a lot of debris, they can’t dig through it. | 残垣断瓦太多 他们没法挖太深 |
[19:57] | We’ve got heavier equipment on the way, | 我们正在运更重级的装备过来 |
[19:59] | but by the time they get here… | 可要是等到他们运到 我们已经 |
[20:03] | I don’t know. | 我可不清楚 |
[20:05] | What kind of bomb are we talking about? | 这个炸弹到底是什么类型啊? |
[20:07] | Intelligence suggests | 情报提供说 |
[20:08] | it’s a weapons-grade naquadria device, | 是镎�武器级别的装置 |
[20:09] | with a probable yield of 50 to 70 megatons. | 约有5千万到7千万吨的威力 |
[20:12] | We’ve already started evacuations. | 我们已经开始进行人员撤离了 |
[20:16] | All right, well, um, | 好吧 那么 |
[20:18] | if you can’t get in, and we can’t get out, | 既然你们进不来 我们又出不去 |
[20:20] | then, uh, | 那就是说 |
[20:23] | maybe the best plan is for us to go for the bomb. | 大概最好的办法就是我们去找炸弹去 |
[20:25] | What? | 啥? |
[20:27] | You said impact was on the inner north side, | 你说撞击是在中庭北角发生的吧 |
[20:30] | near the comm lab? | 靠近通讯室的地方吧? |
[20:31] | We shouldn’t be too far. | 应该离我们不远 |
[20:33] | You don’t know anything about defusing bombs! | 你们根本不懂拆弹啊! |
[20:35] | You can talk us through it. | 那就现场教学吧 |
[20:36] | No, I-I cannot allow you to volunteer for something like this. | 不行 我可不能允许你们去当什么”福岛50死士” |
[20:39] | You’re not even in your own bodies! | 那身体甚至不是你们自己的 |
[20:41] | If that bomb goes off, | 要是那炸弹爆炸了 |
[20:42] | these bodies will die along with everyone else, | 这两具身体也就和其他人一起死了 |
[20:45] | and… | 而且 |
[20:46] | If we’re still connected, it’ll kill us too. | 要是我们仍然连接的话 我俩也同时丧命 |
[20:48] | It’s not much of a choice. | 现在根本没的选了 |
[21:00] | Eli Wallace. | 你就是Eli Wallace |
[21:01] | Yeah? | 有何贵干? |
[21:03] | Nick’s famous young protege. | 是Nick那出名的年轻门徒吧 |
[21:04] | A pleasure to finally meet you. | 见到你很荣幸 |
[21:05] | I’m Dr. Andrew Covel. | 我是Andrew Covel博士 |
[21:07] | Right. Nice to meet you. | 是哦 很高兴见到你 |
[21:08] | People back at Stargate Command | 星门指挥部那边的人 |
[21:11] | call you the boy wonder. | 都把你叫做”神奇小子”呢 |
[21:15] | Does that make Rush my Batman? | 是不是说Rush就是我的蝙蝠侠啊 (他以为自己是罗宾,个傻缺娃,太没自信了) |
[21:20] | Guess not. | 看来不是哈 |
[21:24] | Adam Brody. | 我是Adam Brody |
[21:25] | Uh, Dale Volker. | 我是Dale Volker |
[21:27] | We work here too. | 我们也都在此工作 |
[21:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:31] | Maybe you can help me. | 也许你们能协助我 |
[21:35] | What can we do for you? | 请问有什么要效劳的 |
[21:36] | Well, I just want to know what you think. | 呃 我只是想了解你的想法 |
[21:38] | About? | 关于什么的啊 |
[21:40] | Everything. This ship, | 所有一切 这艘飞船 |
[21:42] | your role in it. | 你们担当的职责 |
[21:44] | Nick’s little discovery. | Nick的小发现 如此等等 |
[22:01] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[22:02] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 还好 |
[22:04] | Maybe we should rest for a minute. | 我看大概我们该休息一会 |
[22:06] | I can hardly breathe. | 我快喘不上气了 |
[22:07] | It’s the dust. | 都是因为尘灰 |
[22:09] | It’s in your lungs already. | 你们都已经吸到肺里去了 |
[22:11] | We don’t stop. | 我们别停下 |
[22:13] | We-we keep going. | 得继续走 |
[22:15] | Greer… | Greer啊 |
[22:16] | Greer, can you just this once | Greer 你能不能就哪怕这一次也好 |
[22:18] | not pretend to be invincible? | 别再装B了 |
[22:20] | Can you just this once stop talking? | 你能不能就这一次可以别唐僧了? |
[22:22] | What is your problem? | 你到底有什么毛病啊? |
[22:25] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗? |
[22:26] | Yeah, I really want to know. | 我确实想知道 |
[22:28] | We’re really going to do this now? | 不是吧 你们非得现在吵吗? |
[22:29] | My problem is people like you. | 我的问题就是像你这种人 |
[22:31] | People who talk and talk, | 成天只知道念经个没完的婆娘 |
[22:33] | and meanwhile nothing gets done! | 与此同时什么事也做不了 |
[22:36] | No, no, that’s not it. | 不对 你说的根本不对 |
[22:38] | So now you’re gonna tell me something about me? | 你现在是想来逮着我教训了吧? |
[22:39] | I know you. | 我知道你的事儿 |
[22:40] | You know a file in a desk! | 你知道的只是桌子上的几张纸 |
[22:44] | You don’t know anything. | 你啥事儿都不知道 |
[22:45] | You’re afraid of me! | 你在害怕我! |
[22:47] | Do you hear something? | 你们听到什么动静了吗? |
[22:48] | You’re afraid of what I do | 你害怕我做的事 |
[22:49] | because I help people with their problems, | 因为我帮助人们解决他们的问题 |
[22:51] | but I can’t do it unless they admit | 但除非他们自己一开始就承认问题 |
[22:53] | that they have problems in the first place, | 否则我是无法做到的 |
[22:55] | and that’s just somewhere you won’t go! | 而恰恰是这点你无法直面自己 |
[22:56] | You need to just think you make a difference, | 你还是想想做点实事儿吧 |
[22:59] | instead of just taking up space– | 别光占空间浪费资源了 |
[23:01] | shut up for a minute. | 先别吵了 |
[23:02] | You’re afraid that if you look inside yourself | 你是在害怕如果审视自己的内心 |
[23:04] | for even one second, | 哪怕仅仅一秒 |
[23:05] | you might find out | 你就会发现 |
[23:06] | that you’re not invincible, | 你并非坚不可摧 |
[23:07] | that you’re just as scared | 你就是恐惧自己 |
[23:08] | and vulnerable as the rest of us– | 会像我们其他人一样软弱 |
[23:10] | I said shut up! | 我说了闭嘴 |
[23:12] | I can hear something. | 我听到什么声音了 |
[23:16] | It’s coming from or here. | 是从这边传来的 |
[23:17] | What is it? | 是什么东西啊 |
[23:20] | It’s the geiger counter. | 那是盖格计数器(测量辐射度的,参见311灾难) |
[23:21] | The tech who was sweeping the building. | 技术人员在清扫这栋楼的的辐射 |
[23:26] | There he is. | 我看到他了 |
[23:28] | Hey! Can you hear us? | 喂 你能听见吗? |
[23:30] | We’re going to get you out. | 我们要把你弄出来 |
[23:33] | Oh, God! | 我的天啊 |
[23:37] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事 没事 别怕 |
[23:39] | It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[23:40] | Just breathe. | 慢慢呼吸就好 |
[23:52] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听上去不是好事啊 |
[23:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:55] | I-I can’t read this thing. | 看不懂这玩意 |
[23:57] | Here, give it to me. | 拿过来给我 |
[24:10] | This area is flooded with radiation. | 这个区域现在满布辐射 |
[24:13] | It could be from the crashed ship, | 可能是从撞毁的飞船上泄漏的 |
[24:14] | or from the bomb itself, | 要不就是炸弹本身放射出来 |
[24:16] | but these are deadly levels. | 这些已经是致命级别了 |
[24:17] | What you’re saying is | 你是想说 |
[24:19] | if we stay here much longer, we could die. | 我们继续再呆下去 大概就要死了吗 |
[24:22] | No. | 不是 |
[24:23] | I’m saying we’re dead already. | 我要说我们是死定了 |
[24:29] | So, what’s the verdict? | 那么你们的评判如何呢? |
[24:31] | Well, I’ve hardly completed my assessment, | 呃 我几乎很难完成评估 |
[24:34] | but I do have some concerns. | 不过我还是有些担心所在 |
[24:37] | Such as? | 例如说? |
[24:38] | Well, you know how long it took | 那个 你也知道要多久才能 |
[24:40] | to get the first Icarus base up and running? | 建立起第一个Icarus基地并使之运转 |
[24:43] | Even if I were to get Presidential approval tomorrow, | 就算我明天就能让总统签字同意 |
[24:45] | and we were to find a planet immediately, | 又马上就找到一个合适的星球 |
[24:48] | it’d still take another six months | 还是得再等六个月 |
[24:50] | before we’re ready to do a dial-out. | 我们才能准备好一次拨号 |
[24:52] | And? | 所以咧? |
[24:54] | To be perfectly blunt, | 我就直说了吧 |
[24:56] | we’re not sure you’re going to survive that long, | 我们都不确定你们是不是能活到那时候 |
[24:58] | and more importantly, | 而更重要的是 |
[24:59] | we’re not sure Destiny’s going to survive. | 也不知道命运号是不是能幸存到那时候 |
[25:01] | Well, we’ve managed to hold it together so far. | 我们至少也和它一起撑到现在这么久了啊 |
[25:03] | What, are you kidding me? | 说什么呢 你在说笑吧 |
[25:04] | You’re the problem here. | 你就是这里的大问题 |
[25:06] | Since you and your people came onboard, | 自从你和你的部属上船以来 |
[25:07] | you’ve brought this ship to the brink of destruction repeatedly. | 你是一而再的把这飞船带临毁灭边缘 |
[25:10] | It’s a wonder this thing’s flying at all. | 现在这东西还能飞可真是奇迹了 |
[25:11] | Colonel, this is Brody. | 上校 Brody通报 |
[25:12] | We’re about to drop out of FTL. | 我们快要跳出超光速了 |
[25:14] | That’s understood. | 明白 |
[25:16] | Heads up. | 请注意 |
[25:18] | The connection’s going to be interrupted for a few seconds. | 通讯石连接要中断几秒 |
[25:22] | These bodies… | 这两个身体 |
[25:24] | We did this to them. | 是我们害了他们 |
[25:26] | There was no way to know. | 话也不能这么说 |
[25:29] | It was the right call. | 所做决定是正确的 |
[25:31] | If we leave now, get out as fast as we can, | 如果我们现在就离开 尽快从这里出去 |
[25:32] | we might still be okay. | 也许还能得救的 |
[25:33] | I’m sorry, airman, I really am, | 抱歉了 列兵 我真的抱歉 |
[25:36] | but we’ve already had lethal exposure. | 但我们已经暴露在致命辐射下 |
[25:38] | You can’t know that! You’re not a scientist! | 你又不知道 你不是科学家! |
[25:41] | Maybe not, but I’ve worked with enough of them | 也许不算 不过我跟够多的科学家一起共事过 |
[25:43] | to pick up a few things. | 足可以学到不少了 |
[25:53] | What the hell’s going on? | 该死的咋回事? |
[25:55] | What is this? | 这是怎么了? |
[25:56] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事? |
[25:57] | Let me see that. | 让我看看那个 |
[25:58] | In your hand. | 你手里的东西 |
[26:03] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[26:04] | We just dropped out. | 我们刚跳出超光速 |
[26:05] | There’s been an attack. Lucian Alliance. | 那边发生了袭击 是Lucian联盟发动的 |
[26:08] | There’s a bomb, naquadria, radiation leaking. | 有个镎�级别的炸弹 高辐射泄漏 |
[26:09] | We’re trying to get to it, but– | 我们想要找到它 不过 |
[26:12] | Senator? | 参议员? |
[26:14] | Oh, my God… | 我的天啊 |
[26:16] | Homeworld Command. | 是地球安全指挥部 |
[26:20] | What happened? | 出什么事? |
[26:22] | The connection was interrupted. | 刚才连接中断 |
[26:23] | You think they got the gist of what I was trying to say? | 你觉得他们听懂我说的重点了吗? |
[26:25] | If he didn’t, the other two can fill them in. | 就算他没懂 另两个回去后可以补充 |
[26:28] | They’ve seen it for themselves now. | 他们现在自己也看过了 |
[26:32] | Evans, what the hell? | Evans 你在干嘛? |
[26:33] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[26:35] | Put it down now, or I’ll kill her! | 马上放下枪 不然我杀了她 |
[26:40] | Are we sure this is a good idea? | 这真的可以吗? |
[26:42] | I mean, your people are already on the ground. | 我是说 你的人已经在那边 |
[26:44] | They know the situation. | 他们更清楚状况 |
[26:46] | We could just make things worse. | 我们去可能只会添乱 |
[26:47] | We won’t wipe the stones. | 我们不会断除通讯石的连接的 |
[26:48] | We’ll just disconnect long enough | 只要暂时中断一阵 |
[26:49] | to get a full report. | 可以听取详细报告就好 |
[26:50] | Then we will bring you back | 之后仍然会换回你们 |
[26:52] | and let you know what’s happening. | 到时再向你们说明过程 |
[26:53] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[27:00] | Nothing happened. | 没反应啊 |
[27:02] | Shut the device off. | 把仪器关了 |
[27:09] | We’re still here. | 我们还在这儿啊 |
[27:13] | Airman, what the hell are you doing? | 列兵 你到底想干什么? |
[27:15] | I’m not gonna die in here! | 我才不要死在这儿! |
[27:17] | We’re going to turn around and find another way out! | 我们都回头走找别的出路去 |
[27:19] | You’re freaking out. | 你被吓坏了 |
[27:22] | I understand, | 我可以理解 |
[27:23] | but this isn’t gonna help. | 可这是没有用的 |
[27:25] | Shoot him. | 开枪射他 |
[27:26] | Even if he kills me, you can still get to the bomb. | 就算他杀了我 你也能去找到炸弹 |
[27:28] | Camile… | Camile啊 |
[27:29] | It’s an act! | 他是装的 |
[27:30] | If you give him the gun, he’ll kill us both. | 若你把缴了枪 他会把我们俩都杀了 |
[27:33] | He’s Lucian Alliance. | 他是Lucian联盟的人 |
[27:52] | You’re sure he was one of them? | 你确定他是那边的人? |
[27:53] | There was something wrong about him from the start, | 他从一开始就不对劲 |
[27:55] | and he knew I wasn’t a scientist, | 他知道我不是科学家 |
[27:58] | but I never told him that. | 可是我从没告诉过他 |
[27:59] | All he knew was my name. | 他应该只知道我的名字才对 |
[28:02] | Telford gave them files on all of us. | Telford以前把我们所有人的资料都给过他们 |
[28:09] | Clan tattoo. | 是克兰族的纹身 |
[28:12] | He was probably the pilot. | 他大概就是那个飞行员 |
[28:13] | Think there’s any more like him around here? | 想想周围还有多少像他这样的吧 |
[28:16] | No, I doubt it. | 不 我觉得不会有 |
[28:17] | I mean, my guess is | 我估计是 |
[28:19] | that the plan was to land the ship cloaked, | 他们的计划是让飞船隐身 |
[28:22] | on the roof or somewhere nearby, | 悄悄降落在屋顶或附近其他什么地方 |
[28:24] | and then just walk away. | 然后他就留下炸弹迅速逃走 |
[28:28] | Nice catch. | 好推理 |
[28:39] | The radiation’s spiking. | 辐射值增加了 |
[28:40] | I think we’re getting close. | 我想我们快到了 |
[28:45] | Can we make it through? | 但我们能通过吗? |
[28:49] | Yeah, I think we can make it through here. | 恩 大概可以从这边穿过去 |
[28:51] | We’ll have to crawl, though. | 虽然我们得用爬的了 |
[28:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:58] | No, don’t worry about me. | 别瞎操心我 |
[29:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | Well? | 怎样 |
[29:08] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[29:10] | This shouldn’t be happening. | 这不可能发生的 |
[29:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[29:14] | The stones work in pairs, | 石头都是成双运作的 |
[29:15] | they’re linked. | 彼此互相连接 |
[29:16] | In order for a connection to be shut off, | 要让一个连接切开 |
[29:18] | the command has to be received at both ends. | 必须使指令在两个终端都接收冬奥 |
[29:20] | We’ve seen radiation cut the signal off before. | 我们之前也见过因辐射而切断了信号呀 |
[29:22] | Yes, but in this case, the transfer’s still in place, | 是的 不过这次的情况是 交换指令还在继续 |
[29:24] | which means the signal must be getting through. | 也就是说信号肯定还是在互相传送 |
[29:26] | The radiation must only be affecting command protocols, | 肯定是辐射干扰了指令协议的输出 |
[29:28] | nothing else. | 没别的原因了 |
[29:30] | There may be a way to boost that specific portion of the signal, | 应该有办法加强指令信号传送的吧 |
[29:32] | or alter it in order to get it past the interference. | 或是改变协议使之通过干扰 |
[29:34] | I’ve done a fair amount of research in this technology. | 我对这种科技研究了很久 |
[29:37] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[29:38] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[29:39] | Varro would like to speak with you. | Varro想跟你说话 |
[29:43] | Tamara told me what happened. | Tamara把事情告诉我了 |
[29:45] | I realize I’m probably the last person you want to talk to right now, | 我也知道现在你最不想谈话的人就是我 |
[29:48] | but I think I can help. | 但我认为我能帮上忙 |
[29:49] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[29:51] | I can tell you how to defuse that bomb. | 我可以告诉你们怎么拆那个炸弹 |
[29:56] | I see the hull of the ship. | 我看见船身了 |
[29:58] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[30:21] | Here, watch your head. | 这边 小心你的头 |
[30:25] | Is that it? | 就是这玩意儿吗? |
[30:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:33] | It’s the source of the radiation. | 是辐射的源头 |
[30:38] | David, this is Camile. | David 这是Camile |
[30:41] | I think we found our bomb. | 我想我们找到炸弹了 |
[30:45] | David, come in? | David 请回答 |
[30:53] | This is Camile Wray. Is anybody reading this? | 这是Camile Wray 有人能听到吗? |
[30:59] | Too much interference. | 太多干扰了 |
[31:00] | So much for plan A. | 看来不能指望A计划了 |
[31:04] | We’re going to have to do this on our own. | 我们俩得靠自己来了 |
[31:08] | The alliance uses a pretty simple design for its naquadria bombs. | 联盟军在自己的镎�弹上用的是很简单的设计 |
[31:11] | The tricky part is, | 棘手的部分是 |
[31:12] | it’ll be protected by a hologram shell, | 炸弹被一层手动全息谱的外层保护着 |
[31:14] | so whoever disarms it will have to do so by feel. | 所以拆弹的人必须亲手去触控 |
[31:17] | The trigger wire is a slightly thinner gauge, | 引线是非常纤细的规格 |
[31:19] | probably threaded. | 大概是螺旋状的 |
[31:20] | It’s the only way to distinguish it. | 这也是辨认它的唯一途径 |
[31:22] | How do we know any of what you’re saying is true? | 我们怎么知道你说的都是真的? |
[31:24] | I’ve worked with these devices before. | 我之前弄过这些装置的 |
[31:25] | That’s not what I meant. | 我说的不是这意思 |
[31:30] | I didn’t know about the attack, Colonel. | 上校 我真的不知道这次袭击的事 |
[31:32] | If I did, I would have warned you. | 如果我知道 我早就告诉你们了 |
[31:33] | Sir, I think he’s telling the truth. | 长官 我认为他说的是真话 |
[31:35] | Oh, I know you do. | 哦 我也知道你相信他 |
[31:40] | Well, it won’t matter anyway | 哎呀 要是Rush不能把通讯石切断连接 |
[31:41] | if Rush can’t get those stones to disconnect. | 弄这些也没用 |
[31:43] | Maybe not. | 也不一定 |
[31:45] | If it really is this simple, | 如果真的像这么简单 |
[31:46] | maybe it’s something that can be explained quickly, | 也许就可以很快解释完毕 |
[31:48] | like, say, in a few seconds? | 大概几秒钟就好呢? |
[31:50] | An FTL jump. | 用超光速跳跃的那几秒 |
[31:51] | Deliberately interrupt the connection. | 故意中断连接 |
[31:54] | We can’t do that. We just dropped out. | 我们现在不能跳啊 刚刚才跳出来 |
[31:56] | If we jump this soon, we’re gonna damage the engines. | 如果马上又跳 会损坏超光速引擎的 |
[31:58] | Catastrophic, | 是灭顶之灾么 |
[31:59] | or is it something we can live with? | 还是我们可以撑得过去的 |
[32:02] | Something we can live with, I think, | 我猜马马虎虎应付一下还成 |
[32:04] | but it would be a one-shot deal. | 但那只能是一次性的选择 |
[32:06] | Once we’re back in FTL, if we force an early drop, | 一旦我们跳回超光速 若我们被强制提早跳出的话 |
[32:08] | we’re going to blow the engines completely. | 那引擎就要全毁了 |
[32:09] | We’re talking about 10, maybe 12 seconds at the most. | 我们最多只有10到12秒的时间 |
[32:12] | What do u think, enough time? | 你觉得怎样 时间够吗? |
[32:14] | Yeah, I think I can get the message across. | 够了 我可以把信息教给他们 |
[32:21] | It must be on a timer. | 肯定是有个倒计时的 |
[32:24] | The pilot probably wanted to give himself a chance | 飞行员应该希望给自己有时间 |
[32:26] | to get to a safe distance. | 撤离到安全位置 |
[32:27] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[32:30] | No way to know for sure, | 没办法知道 |
[32:32] | but it’s been a while since the crash. | 但撞击到现在也过了一段时间了 |
[32:34] | So it could go off any second. | 所以现在随时都可能引爆 |
[32:36] | Yeah, though it’s possible that it was damaged, | 是啊 不过也可能它在撞击中受损 |
[32:38] | and it’s not going to go off at all. | 现在不起效了 |
[32:39] | Or it could go off any second. | 或是说就是随时引爆吧 |
[32:45] | I’m going to try something. | 我还是来试试看吧 |
[32:54] | I think it’s some kind of hologram. | 我想这是全息谱的 |
[33:11] | The bomb’s underneath. I-I can feel it. | 炸弹就在下面 我可以摸得到 |
[33:15] | We’re going to have to do this blind. | 我们得摸索着来干了 |
[33:20] | Do what, exactly? | 到底是干个P啊? |
[33:22] | I haven’t quite figured that part out yet. | 那一步我还没想好 |
[33:29] | Senator… | 参议员 |
[33:31] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[33:32] | We need you. | 我们在找你 |
[33:34] | We’re going to try and force an FTL jump. | 我们要进行一次强制的超光速跳跃了 |
[33:36] | Yes, I know, | 是的 我知道 |
[33:37] | based on the word of some Alliance soldier. | 都是因为听了一个联盟军的话 |
[33:39] | Look, I’m not sure we have a lot of choice. | 你看 我也不确定我们还有别的选择 |
[33:42] | I shouldn’t even be here. | 我真不该来这里的 |
[33:43] | You know, I had people on my own committee | 你知道不 我们委员会的人一直告诉我 |
[33:45] | telling me this was a waste of time, | 这些都是浪费时间 |
[33:46] | that our only priority should be the Alliance threat, | 我们首要考虑的应该是来自联盟的威胁 |
[33:49] | and I didn’t listen to them. | 我怎么就没听他们的呢 |
[33:51] | Look, I know you’re worried about people back home. | 我也知道你很担心地球上人们的安全 |
[33:54] | I am too, | 我也一样啊 |
[33:56] | but you’re wrong about Destiny. | 但你看错命运号啦 |
[33:59] | You know, the other Rush said that in his timeline, | 你知道吗 另一个Rush说在他那个时间线里 |
[34:01] | I was one of the people who volunteered to stay. | 我是要留在飞船的人员志愿者之一 |
[34:04] | And you really think you would have done that? | 你真的觉得你可以做到吗? |
[34:09] | My father died so that we could all go on. | 我的父亲是为了我们所有人能继续航行而牺牲的 |
[34:13] | I have to believe that it was for a reason. | 我必须相信这一切都有所值 |
[34:15] | I feel like I’m part of something here. | 我感觉自己是属于这里的一部分了 |
[34:18] | Something important. | 而且是重要的一部分 |
[34:23] | Okay, there’s a- a large cylindrical piece, | 好吧 我摸到个很大的圆柱体 |
[34:27] | and, um, some kind of gasket on the end. | 好像下面还有些垫圈 |
[34:30] | Uh… | 呀 |
[34:33] | And there’s a lot of wires… | 还有很多线 |
[34:36] | I don’t know, I mean, I-I could start pulling at things randomly, but– | 我不知道 也许我 我可以随便拔掉一些 不过 |
[34:42] | listen– | 听好 |
[34:43] | outer shell is holographic, | 外罩保护层是全息谱的 |
[34:45] | inside crown is panel, remove with pin. | 里面的是个面板 用别针移开 |
[34:47] | The trigger wire is slightly thinner, threaded, coarse. | 引线是细长条的 螺旋状 粗糙不平 |
[34:49] | Don’t pu the wire, it will detonate. | 不要去拔那些线 会导致爆炸 |
[34:51] | Pop the linchpin by applying pressure to base, and– | 压住底座而弹开连轴 |
[34:56] | a pin. | 别针 |
[34:57] | A pin, we need a pin. | 别针 我们要找个别针 |
[35:00] | I got one. | 我这有一个 |
[35:03] | What happened? | 怎样了 |
[35:05] | Did they understand it? | 他们听懂了吗? |
[35:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:08] | Colonel Young, this is Rush in the communications lab. | Young上校 Rush在通讯室通报 |
[35:10] | There’s something you need to see. | 你快来看看呀 |
[35:12] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就去 |
[35:15] | I got it. | 我摸到了 |
[35:17] | Now, the trigger wire is threaded. | 说引线是螺旋状的 |
[35:19] | Find it, but don’t pull. | 找到它 不过不要去拉 |
[35:20] | Yeah, I know, it will blow up. | 是 我知道 拉了会爆 |
[35:22] | Okay… | 好 |
[35:24] | Okay, now what? | 摸到了 现在怎么办? |
[35:25] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听到吗? |
[35:28] | No, I… | 没有 我 |
[35:31] | I missed the last part. | 我漏掉了最后的部分 |
[35:32] | I was hoping that you… | 我本指望你能 |
[35:41] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:42] | So, what are we looking at? | 那你让我来看什么? |
[35:46] | Well, this is the enhanced command signal. | 这个是加强后的指令信号 |
[35:47] | It’s now embedded within the frequencies of the mind transfer itself. | 现在已经加强了频率可以让它传送了 |
[35:51] | Wait, are you saying you can shut down the connection? | 等等 你是说你可以关闭连接了吗 |
[35:55] | Oh, yeah. | 呃 是的 |
[35:56] | And I would have done a lot earlier… | 我本可以早就这么做的 |
[35:59] | If Dr. Covel hadn’t been sabotaging our efforts. | 如果Covel博士没有给我们捣鬼的话 |
[36:03] | What? | 什么 |
[36:05] | He altered one of the key algorithms. | 他变更了其中一个关键算法 |
[36:06] | I checked. | 我后来又查了一遍 |
[36:13] | Okay, I did it. | 好吧 是我做的 |
[36:15] | You have to understand | 你们要明白 |
[36:17] | that when we went back, and I saw that geiger counter? | 当我们回去的时候 我看到那个盖革计数器了 |
[36:21] | The radiation levels, they’re not survivable. | 那里的辐射指数啊 他们活不下去的了 |
[36:25] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么啊? |
[36:27] | Our bodies… | 我们的身体 |
[36:29] | They’re as good as dead, | 已经差不多要死了 |
[36:30] | and I-I… | 而我 我 |
[36:31] | I just, I panicked, | 我只是很惶恐 |
[36:33] | and I needed some time to think. | 我需要时间思考 |
[36:35] | You know what happens when someone dies at the end of a connection. | 你也知道如果一方死去 连接的彼端那人会怎样吧 |
[36:38] | No, no, no, no, | 不不不 |
[36:39] | because Dr. Perry was in a weakened condition. | 那是因为Perry博士当时是太虚弱的状态 |
[36:40] | It is possible that a healthy person could have survived. | 健康的人还是很可能活下来的 |
[36:44] | So, wait a minute, what did you do? | 等等 你做了什么啊 |
[36:45] | You decided to help yourself to this new body? | 你是决定让自己适应这个新身体��? |
[36:47] | Is that what you did? | 这就是你想法? |
[36:48] | Why do they get to live and we don’t? | 为什么他们能活而我们要死呢? |
[36:49] | They put us in this position! | 是他们害我们变成这样的! |
[36:51] | It was easy for them to take a risk, | 对他们来说冒险很轻松 |
[36:55] | because they weren’t going to have to suffer the consequences! | 因为他们不必为后果而受罪 |
[36:59] | Colonel, uh… | 上校啊 |
[37:01] | Colonel Young, | Young上校 |
[37:02] | could you get Varro down here? | 你能把Varro带来这里吗? |
[37:06] | He can go over the instructions again, | 他可以再讲解一遍拆弹说明 |
[37:07] | and you can send us back. | 然后你可以把我们送回去了 |
[37:10] | I’m not going. | 我不要回去 |
[37:12] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[37:14] | We should try again. | 我们得再试试 |
[37:16] | Okay, we know which wire is the trigger. | 行了 我们知道哪条线是引线了 |
[37:18] | He said not to pull it. | 他只说了不要拉它 |
[37:20] | So we find another way to release it. | 那我们就找个别的办法解开呀 |
[37:21] | Yeah, and if we’re wrong, the bomb blows up! | 是啊 可要是我们弄错一点 炸弹就爆了 |
[37:24] | It’s going to blow up anyway, right? | 反正迟早也要爆 对吧 |
[37:26] | So what do we have to lose? | 死马就当活马医吧 |
[37:27] | But what about all the people out there, | 可是外面的人怎么办呢? |
[37:29] | the people that we have to assume are being evacuated from this area? | 外面那些人应该正在从这块区域撤离 |
[37:32] | Every second | 每一秒钟 |
[37:34] | gives more of them a chance to get… | 都是给他们更大的求生机会 |
[37:38] | As far away from here as possible. | 离这里越远越好 |
[37:44] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[37:48] | So we just wait for it… | 那我们就静静的 |
[37:53] | To happen? | 等死吧 |
[38:19] | You know, I’m, uh… | 你知道 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry we never… Got along better, Ronald. | 我很遗憾 我俩从来没能好好相处过 |
[38:28] | It’s just-it’s just we see things differently. | 就因为我们看待事物观点不同 |
[38:32] | I mean, you like to take action, and… | 我的意思是 你是个行动派 |
[38:35] | And I like to talk things through. | 而我则君子动口 |
[38:37] | Well, we’re here now, | 好吧 反正我们现在都呆在这 |
[38:40] | and we’re not going anywhere, | 哪儿也去不了 |
[38:44] | so let’s talk. | 想动口就动呗 |
[38:54] | I can’t think of anything else to say. | 我现在倒想不出别的话要说了 |
[39:08] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[39:15] | Remember, don’t pull the wire. | 记住 别去拉引线 |
[39:17] | Oh, I’ve got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[39:19] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你真的确定要这样做吗? |
[39:31] | Uh, just one more thing, Colonel. | 还有一件事 上校 |
[39:34] | Could you tell Chloe that I’m proud of her? | 请你告诉Chloe 我以她为傲 |
[39:36] | Of course. | 当然好 |
[40:29] | Have you heard anything? | 你听到什么消息没? |
[40:32] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[40:33] | We’ve been back for hours. | 我们回来已经几个小时了 |
[40:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:39] | We’re going to keep someone on the stones | 我们会安排人员守着通讯石 |
[40:41] | 24-7 until we get a connection. | 24小时轮班直到有连接为止 |
[40:43] | If we get a connection. | 如果我们建立连接了 |
[40:51] | I heard you have a friend who lives in D.C. | 我听说你有个朋友住在华盛顿 |
[40:56] | Sharon. | 她叫Sharon |
[40:58] | She’s, um… | 她是 |
[41:00] | More than a friend, actually. | 其实她不只是朋友 |
[41:04] | I wish I could talk to her one more time, you know? | 知道吗 我希望可以再告诉她一次 |
[41:08] | Tell her how much she means to me. | 告诉她说她对我有多重要 |
[41:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:15] | I’ve been thinking about my mom. | 我也想起了我妈妈 |
[41:20] | You know, things haven’t really been that… That good between us. | 知道不 我俩从来没相处的多融洽 |
[41:26] | She never really wanted me to join the military. | 她从不喜欢我入伍 |
[41:36] | Last time I saw her, I didn’t really say… | 上次我见到她时 我都没有说一句 |
[41:40] | Everything that I wanted to say. | 真正我想说的话 |
[41:46] | She’s your mother, Ron. | 她是你妈妈 大罗 |
[41:49] | She knows. | 她懂的 |
[41:55] | Anyway, I’m sure this will all get resolved, | 无论如何 我肯定这些都是可以解决的 |
[41:59] | and you can go and tell her yourself soon enough. | 你可以很快就回去亲口告诉她啦 |
[42:04] | Right. | 说的对 |
[42:07] | Soon enough. | 会很快的 |
[42:13] | 本集惊人雷同时事 向牺牲壮士致敬 |