时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be on the verge | 我也许找到突破口了 |
[00:04] | of discovering the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 就快发现命运号的使命的真正含义 |
[00:07] | You’ve had control of this ship the whole time! | 这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊? |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不告诉大家? |
[00:12] | The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth. | Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球 |
[00:15] | I killed Riley. | 是我杀了Riley |
[00:17] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他 |
[00:19] | You are a good commander. | 您是一位很优秀的指挥官 |
[00:21] | There is no mission other than getting these people home. | 没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要 |
[00:24] | It was never about going home. | 它从不是要带我们回家的 |
[00:26] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方 |
[00:27] | That is the mission. | 这就是它的使命 |
[00:30] | This is Varro, | 这位是Varro |
[00:32] | one of our remaining Alliance guests. | 是我们船上留下来的联盟客人之一 |
[00:34] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 我有一阵没见你了 |
[00:36] | Your kidneys are failing. | 你的肾都已衰败了 |
[00:37] | End-stage renal disease. | 是肾变病晚期 |
[00:38] | The only other option for treatment | 唯一的治疗办法 |
[00:40] | would be a transplant. | 就只有肾移植了 |
[00:41] | You won’t reject it. | 你可不会拒绝我的肾 |
[00:43] | Great, no pressure. | 当然无压力了 |
[00:45] | There may be a little infection setting in there. | 患处可能有点并发感染 |
[00:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[00:49] | Eli, what the hell did you do? | Eli 你该死的干了啥? |
[00:50] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[00:52] | I transferred the memory where they were stored into quarantine. | 我把她们的意识数据转移到隔离区了 |
[00:55] | They’re cut off from the rest of the ship now, | 她们现在和飞船其他部分都隔离了开来 |
[00:56] | and us. | 也和我们隔离了 |
[00:57] | That’s what I did, | 我他妈做了这些 |
[00:59] | to save you. | 都是为了救你这老东西 |
[01:02] | Wow. | 哇 |
[01:03] | Space deer. | 太空鹿 |
[01:05] | They’re beautiful. | 好美丽的动物 |
[01:06] | They’re going to look even more beautiful | 只要再炮制炮制看上去会更美的 |
[01:07] | slow-roasted | 小火慢烤 |
[01:09] | and served up with a side of Becker’s mash. | 放点Becker大厨的土豆泥 装盘儿端上来 (那个大个头黑人勤务一等兵) |
[01:12] | You’re not serious. | 你是瞎说的吧 |
[01:15] | Uh, and how exactly would you cook ’em? | 呃 那你要怎么把它们下锅弄来吃呢? |
[01:17] | I wouldn’t. I’m a vegetarian. | 我才不吃呢 人家是吃素的 |
[01:20] | No… | 不会吧 |
[01:21] | For the past 10 months, we have all been vegetarian. | 前十个月以来 大家都在吃素 |
[01:23] | I am dying for a steak. | 现在给我块肉排 都能用我命换了 |
[01:26] | I could use a steak. | 我也觉得做肉排不错 |
[01:28] | No, you guys can’t kill those creatures, | 不行 你们可不要去杀了这些生物 |
[01:30] | and this has nothing to do with being a vegetarian. | 这并不是因为素食主义的观点 |
[01:32] | I mean, we don’t know anything about them. | 我的意思是 我们对它们一点不了解 |
[01:34] | They could be intelligent. | 那些可能是智慧生物的 |
[01:35] | We just saw one of them eat its own vomit. | 我们刚看见其中一只把自己的呕吐物反刍下去了 |
[01:37] | How smart can they be? | 这还能智慧到哪里去啊? |
[01:38] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[01:39] | I could use some help over here. | 我那边需要帮手 |
[01:41] | Okay, look, I’ll tell you what, | 好啦 听着 我跟你说吧 |
[01:43] | if they can give me one good reason | 如果那些东西能告诉我个好理由 |
[01:45] | why I shouldn’t eat them, | 说为什么我不能吃了它们 |
[01:47] | I won’t, | 那我就不吃 |
[01:48] | but it better be a good one, because I am mighty hungry. | 不过最好是个很强的理由 因为我可是饿的要死 |
[01:52] | Lieutenant? | 中尉啊 |
[01:53] | Let’s do it. | 咱干吧 |
[01:58] | Not cool. | 没人性 |
[02:15] | Want me to take it? | 要不要我来打这发? |
[02:16] | No. No… | 不用 不用 |
[02:19] | I got it. | 让我来 |
[02:25] | Damn! | 靠! |
[02:26] | What the heck happened? | 咋搞的? |
[02:29] | Something must’ve spooked ’em. | 一定是有什么把它们吓跑了 |
[02:31] | We’ve got plenty of time. | 咱们有的是时间 |
[02:32] | Want to go after ’em? | 一起去追不? |
[02:33] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[02:40] | What was that? | 那是啥鬼? |
[02:41] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[02:59] | Shoot! | 射它! |
[03:00] | Shoot it! | 快射啊! |
[03:14] | 星际之门 宇宙 | |
[03:22] | Shoot it! | 快射呀! |
[03:29] | It’s heading for the camp! | 它冲着营地去了! |
[03:31] | By the time we got there, it was gone. | 等我们赶去时 那东西已经没影了 |
[03:33] | Was anybody hurt? | 有没有人受伤? |
[03:35] | No fatalities, but plenty of injuries, | 未有死亡 但不少都受伤了 |
[03:37] | and two missing. | 还有两个失踪的 |
[03:40] | Reynolds and T.J. | 是Reynolds和TJ |
[03:42] | (眼角一动 心头一痛) | |
[03:45] | Permission to go after them, sir. | 请求批准去追他们 长官 |
[03:46] | Permission denied. | 不予批准 |
[03:48] | Sir, I know things may look bad, | 长官 我知道事态发展有点不妙 |
[03:49] | but there is still a chance that T.J. And Reynolds | 但还是有可能 TJ和Reynolds |
[03:50] | could be alive down there. | 尚有活命机会的 |
[03:51] | Which is why we need to find them as fast as possible. | 所以我们必须尽快找到他们 |
[03:54] | I’m going to need you here, Lieutenant. | 我需要你留在船上 中尉 |
[03:56] | While I’m gone, you’re in charge. | 在我领队外出时 由你全权负责 |
[03:58] | You got a problem with that? | 对此有异议吗 |
[03:59] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[04:13] | Hey! | 喂! |
[04:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呀? |
[04:16] | Checking to see what’s inside. | 来看看这里面是什么呗 |
[04:17] | Why, what does it look like I’m doing? | 咋了 不然你以为我在做啥? |
[04:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:22] | I thought the whole point | 我觉得这整件事儿么 |
[04:23] | of exploring unexplored sections of the ship | 关于勘探飞船上的未勘查区域的任务 |
[04:25] | was to, well, explore them. | 重点就是要四处探探呗 |
[04:28] | We are. | 这不正探着呢么 |
[04:29] | Not really. | 不完全算吧 |
[04:30] | Well, what can I say? | 怎么说好呢? |
[04:31] | Rush wants us to take a cautious approach. | Rush希望我们一切行动要小心谨慎 |
[04:33] | Who cares what Rush thinks? | 谁管Rush怎么想呢? |
[04:35] | He’s not our boss. | 他又不是咱老板 |
[04:36] | You tell him that. | 哟 你倒去说给他知啊 |
[04:37] | I will. | 我会说的 |
[04:38] | No, you won’t. | 你才不会呢 |
[04:39] | I am not afraid of him. | 我可不怕他 |
[04:40] | Afraid of whom? | 怕哪个啊(宾格) |
[04:42] | Who. | 应该是谁吧(主格) |
[04:43] | I think it’s “Who.” | 我想是谁才对 |
[04:45] | “Afraid of who.” | 该这样说”怕那个谁” |
[04:46] | Afraid not. | 恐怕是不对 |
[04:49] | Hey… | 喂 |
[04:50] | What’ve we got here? | 在这能找到啥了? |
[04:52] | This is one of the last rooms in this section. | 这是这区域的最后几间房间之一了 |
[04:57] | I’m guessing more ancient containers. | 我想又是一堆古人的箱子呗 |
[05:10] | I want to see them rescued as much as anyone, | 我也像大家一样希望能救出他们 |
[05:12] | but we have to consider the possibility | 但我们也必须考虑到不测的可能 |
[05:14] | that they may already be dead. | 他们可能已经丧生 |
[05:16] | We swept the area. | 我们之间搜了那一整片 |
[05:17] | If they were dead, why didn’t we find the bodies? | 如果他们已经死了 怎么找不到尸体呢? |
[05:19] | Maybe the creature dragged them away, | 也许那种生物把他们拖走了 |
[05:22] | took them somewhere it wouldn’t be disturbed. | 拖到别的不会被我们找到的地方 |
[05:27] | Neither of them are responding to radio communications. | 他们俩都没有回应通讯呼叫 |
[05:30] | Maybe they’re unconscious, | 可能他们失去知觉了 |
[05:31] | their radios were lost or damaged, | 他们的呼叫器丢了或是坏掉了 |
[05:32] | I don’t know. | 这都不一定 |
[05:33] | All I’m saying is, we can hope for the best | 我只想说 我们可以抱着最大期望去 |
[05:35] | as long as we’re prepared for the worst. | 但也要有最坏打算的觉悟 |
[05:38] | You’re right. | 你们说的都不错 |
[05:39] | Why don’t you guys meet us at the gate? | 不如都去星门前等着吧? |
[05:48] | You mind, uh, | 你是不是想 那个 |
[05:49] | telling me what happened back there on the planet? | 告诉我在那星球上到怎么回事呢? |
[05:52] | You had the shot, and you didn’t take it. | 你本有射杀的机会的 但却没有开枪 |
[05:53] | Why not? | 为什么不开枪? |
[05:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:57] | If it was a moment of indecision, | 如果只是一时的迟疑不决 |
[05:58] | just one of those things, | 那大家都可能会有 |
[05:59] | then you can drop it, | 那你是可以丢开不管 |
[06:01] | but if there is a problem, you need to find out what it is, | 可如果那已经成为问题 你就必须找出症结所在 |
[06:05] | and you need to fix it. Fast. | 你也必须修复这问题 尽快的 |
[06:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:12] | Stasis pods? | 这是休眠舱吗? |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:17] | Obviously designed for lengthy intergalactic journeys. | 显然是为长期的星际旅行而设计的 |
[06:20] | We’ve got multiple rooms exactly like this one going both ways. | 在两边也都发现了好多跟这一样的房间 |
[06:23] | It’s fascinating. | 真犀利啊 |
[06:25] | That’s a bit of an understatement. | 说犀利都太含蓄了 |
[06:27] | This is huge. | 简直是惊天动地的强大 |
[06:28] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[06:31] | Okay, let’s leave it for now. | 好了 我们暂且先离开吧 |
[06:32] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[06:34] | What? | 啥? |
[06:35] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[06:37] | Well, given recent events, | 嗯 根据最近的事件看 |
[06:39] | it may be wise | 聪明的做法还是 |
[06:40] | to check over the ship’s data on this compartment before proceeding. | 在有所行动前还是先检查一下飞船这方面的数据 |
[06:57] | Sergeant, hold up. | 军士长 先等等 |
[06:57] | I think we lost its trail. | 看来我们跟丢了那家伙的踪迹 |
[06:59] | We should double back. | 我们应该折回去一点 |
[07:00] | Well, we need to keep moving forward. | 我觉得我们应该继续向前 |
[07:02] | No, not if we’re headed the wrong way. | 不行 如果走错路就不该再往前了 |
[07:04] | Back the way we came is the wrong way. | 往后折回才是错路 |
[07:07] | We keep moving forward, | 我们继续向前走 |
[07:09] | we’ll pick up the trail again. | 应该会重新找到踪迹的 |
[07:10] | Trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[07:13] | All right, you guys check out the area, | 好吧 你们几个在附近搜一搜 |
[07:14] | see if you can spot any tracks. | 看看能不能找到任何踪迹 |
[07:16] | Sergeant. | 军士长 |
[07:17] | What’s up? | 如何啊? |
[07:20] | We’re up against the clock here, sir. | 长官 我们时间可是很紧啊 |
[07:22] | Which is why we can’t afford to make any more mistakes. | 所以说我们才要避免犯任何错误 |
[07:24] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[07:25] | I know this is tearing you apart, | 我知道这让你很不好受 |
[07:27] | but what’s done is done, | 但过去的事情已经过去了 |
[07:29] | and you let guilt start dictating your actions, | 你要是被内疚压在头顶而行动 |
[07:31] | you’re just asking for trouble. | 你就是在自找麻烦 |
[07:32] | I don’t know, | 搞不好 |
[07:33] | maybe you needed more time to recuperate after surgery. | 你在手术后需要更长一段复原期 |
[07:36] | I’m fine, sir. | 我没事 长官 |
[07:38] | Then get your head on straight. | 那就清醒一点 仔细想清楚�� |
[07:42] | James, Marzen… | James和Marzen你们过来 |
[08:09] | Any updates from the planet? | 有没有新消息从那星球传来? |
[08:12] | They’ve lost the trail, | 他们跟丢了踪迹 |
[08:15] | so they’re doubling back. | 所以正在折回 |
[08:19] | I’d like to volunteer to help with this rescue op. | 我想自愿参加这次营救行动 |
[08:22] | Well, much appreciated, | 那很感谢你 |
[08:23] | but Colonel Young and his team | 但Young上校和那支小分队 |
[08:25] | are more than capable of seeing this through. | 对这次行动胜任有余 |
[08:27] | With all due respect, no, they’re not. | 恕我直言 并非如此啊 |
[08:29] | They have the training, | 他们是训练有素 |
[08:30] | but they lack the necessary experience. | 但他们还缺乏必要的经验 |
[08:32] | Me and my people have been hunting most of our lives. | 我和我的人大半辈子都是在进行追猎 |
[08:36] | We can track this animal for you. | 我们一定能给你们找到这只动物 |
[08:38] | We can do it better, faster | 比起你们现在出外任务的那些人而言 |
[08:39] | than anyone you’ve got down there on the ground right now. | 我们会执行的更快更好 |
[08:45] | When this is over, | 一旦事件过后 |
[08:47] | you’re going to want to know | 你一定会想确定说 |
[08:48] | that you did everything in your power to save them. | 你用尽每一份力量去救他们的 |
[08:51] | Right? | 对不对 |
[08:57] | Well, it happened so fast. | 嗯 事情发生的太快了 |
[08:59] | One minute I was helping to catalogue plant samples, | 一秒前我还在帮忙编写植物样本的目录呢 |
[09:03] | and the next I was on the ground and everyone was screaming. | 下一秒我就躺倒在地 周围所有人都在尖叫 |
[09:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:07] | I just heard. | 我刚听说了 |
[09:08] | Come to check up on us, huh? | 你是来看望我们的吧? |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 呃 是啊 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I came to check up on you… | 我来看望你们 |
[09:12] | Both. | 看你们大家的 |
[09:13] | How are you? | 你怎么样了啊? |
[09:15] | Oh, in constant pain! | 噢哟 痛的不行 |
[09:16] | I think my ankle’s broken. | 我想是我的脚踝扭坏了 |
[09:17] | Every time I move– | 每次只要我一动就 |
[09:18] | Well, hang in there. | 哎呀 那你加油吧 |
[09:20] | How about you? | 你这边怎么样呢? |
[09:22] | According to the medical scan, a cracked rib. | 从透片结果看 我肋骨断了一根 |
[09:24] | Ha! I should be so lucky. | 哎呀 看来我算走运的 |
[09:27] | How do you, uh, how do you treat a cracked rib? | 那肋骨断了要怎么治啊? |
[09:29] | You don’t. | 治不了 |
[09:30] | Speaking from personal experience. | 说起个人经验嘛 |
[09:32] | Snowboarding accident. | 我以前有一次滑雪事故 |
[09:33] | You just take it easy. | 只要慢慢养着吧 |
[09:35] | It’ll heal itself in about a month. | 大概过一个月就会自动长好了 |
[09:37] | In a month? | 要一个月哦? |
[09:39] | Okay, is there anything you need? | 那么 你有没什么需要呢? |
[09:41] | Anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的? |
[09:43] | Yeah, could you take off my sock? | 有啊 你能帮我脱了袜子吗? |
[09:44] | Are you serious, dude? | 你是说笑吗 老兄 |
[09:45] | My foot’s swelling up! | 我的脚都肿起来了啊! |
[09:46] | I’ll get that for you. | 我来帮你脱吧 |
[09:50] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[09:52] | Yeah, it was nothing. | 哎呀 这没什么 |
[09:54] | Rush had me up on the bridge running diagnostics… | Rush让我在舰桥上运行电脑诊断呢 |
[09:57] | I really appreciate it. | 真的很感谢 |
[10:00] | Yeah, no, | 不客气 |
[10:01] | I, uh… | 我嘛 |
[10:03] | Just wanted to make sure you were all right. | 只想知道你没事就好 |
[10:20] | Lieutenant? | 中尉? |
[10:21] | Lieutenant! | 中尉啊! |
[10:26] | Oh, thank God. | 哎呀 谢天谢地 |
[10:35] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿呢? |
[10:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:37] | How did we get here? | 我们是怎么到这来的? |
[10:38] | The thing that attacked the camp, it took us here. | 就是那个袭击了营地的东西 它把我们带来的 |
[10:42] | We must’ve lost our sidearms in the commotion. | 我们一定是在混乱中丢失了随身装备 |
[10:44] | Your radio, too. | 你的呼叫器也丢了 |
[10:45] | Here, I’ve got mine, but it’s damaged. | 我的还在 但已经坏了 |
[10:57] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得从这里出去 |
[11:00] | I can’t put any weight on my leg. | 我的腿没法使力了 |
[11:02] | I think it might be broken. | 我想可能是断了 |
[11:08] | It could just be a fracture. Hang tight. | 可能只是骨折 先撑着 |
[11:13] | If this thing wanted to kill us, | 如果那东西想杀了我们 |
[11:14] | we’d be dead already, | 咱们早就没命了 |
[11:16] | so I figure that’s a good thing, right? | 所以我想这算是好事吧 对吧 |
[11:17] | It wants us alive. | 那家伙想让我们活着 |
[11:24] | It’s saving us. | 它是存下我们来 |
[11:26] | Saving us? From what? | 救了我们? 为什么救的啊? |
[11:28] | Not from anything. | 不是救 |
[11:31] | It’s saving us for later. | 是存下来以后吃 |
[11:38] | I don’t like it. | 我可不乐意这样 |
[11:39] | Yeah, well, you don’t have to like it, | 好啦 你没必要乐意 |
[11:40] | just pretend you do, | 只要装装样子 |
[11:41] | at least until we get our people back. | 至少要装到救回咱们的人之前 |
[11:44] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[11:49] | It’s about time. | 快没时间了 |
[11:50] | We just wanted to check out the camp site. | 我们刚只想先搜查一下营地区域 |
[11:53] | We appreciate your help. | 多谢你们帮忙 |
[11:55] | Don’t mention it. | 别客气了 |
[11:56] | We’re all in this together, right? | 这事儿咱们是一条心的 对吧 |
[12:01] | The fact that there’s no significant blood | 营地周围没有发现大量的血迹 |
[12:04] | at the camp site is a good sign. | 这是个好迹象 |
[12:06] | It suggests the creature wanted them alive. | 说明那种生物想先留着他们的命 |
[12:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:09] | Probably likes its meat fresh, | 可能是要存着新鲜的肉 |
[12:11] | which means we’ve got to move quickly. | 意味着我们得尽快行动 |
[12:14] | The sooner we locate them, the better | 越早找到他们越好 |
[12:15] | because this rescue op | 因为这个营救行动 |
[12:17] | has the potential to turn into a recovery mission real fast. | 有可能很快就会转为医治任务 |
[12:22] | Looks like it’s going to get dark soon. | 看来很快要天黑了 |
[12:24] | Here! | 这里! |
[12:30] | Partial print there, | 有部分的足迹在这边 |
[12:32] | and there. | 还有那边 |
[12:34] | Heading off in that direction. | 朝着那个方向去了 |
[12:42] | You know, w-we finally unseal a new section, | 知道不 我们终于打开了一个全新区域 |
[12:47] | make the biggest discovery aboard this ship since the bridge, | 是在这飞船上找到舰桥之后的最重大发现啊 |
[12:50] | and now we’re supposed to ignore it | 而现在我们就这么扔在那不管 |
[12:51] | because Rush says so? | 就因为Rush说不行吗? |
[12:52] | He wants to be cautious. | 他希望谨慎些 |
[12:54] | Since when is Rush cautious? | 从啥时候起Rush也会玩谨慎啦 |
[12:56] | Well, I guess | 那个么 我猜 |
[12:57] | having your consciousness trapped in a simulation | 有过一段自己的意识被困在模拟程序里的经历 |
[12:58] | will do that to you. | 就会让人变成那样了吧 |
[13:01] | Screw this. | 别提了 |
[13:02] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[13:04] | To check out the stasis pods, and don’t tell on me, all right? | 去看看那些休眠舱 别去打小报告 成不 |
[13:09] | Wait for me. | 等我一起 |
[13:12] | Wait, wait, wait, where are you going? | 等等等等 你要去哪儿? |
[13:14] | Relax, corporal. | 别紧张 下士 |
[13:26] | How does it look? | 情况如何? |
[13:28] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[13:32] | That thing is still down there. | 那东西还在下面呢 |
[13:34] | It’s guarding its lair, | 它在守着自己的窝 |
[13:39] | and you’re in no condition to make a run for it. | 而你现在的情况也不可能逃跑 |
[13:42] | Look, Lieutenant, please, | 中尉 求求你 |
[13:43] | I-I know you’d stand a better chance out there without me, but I– | 我知道你丢下我自己走的机会更大 可是我 |
[13:45] | Listen! | 听好了! |
[13:46] | I’m not leaving you behind, | 我不会丢下你的 |
[13:48] | and when the time comes, | 而时机成熟时 |
[13:49] | I am going to need your help, | 我还需要你帮忙 |
[13:50] | so I need you to calm down. | 所以现在我要你冷静下来 |
[13:52] | You need to get it together, okay? | 沉着点 行吗? |
[13:54] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗? |
[13:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 是 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | Oh, hey. | 哦 好啊 |
[14:13] | I’m, uh, | 我嘛 |
[14:15] | just on my way to the mess. | 正要去餐厅 |
[14:16] | Can I get you anything? | 要不要给你拿点吃的来? |
[14:17] | No, I’m good, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Hey, how’s the, uh, search going? | 对了 外面的搜救进行的怎么样了? |
[14:21] | Um, I-I don’t know. | 呃 我也不知道 |
[14:23] | I haven’t heard anything since Varro and his team went down. | 自从Varro带人下去后我还没听到新消息 |
[14:25] | Let’s hope that makes a difference. | 那就希望是有进展吧 |
[14:29] | It’s, um, times like these | 对啊 像这种时候 |
[14:30] | that really make you appreciate what you have– | 真的会让人很感谢自己所拥有的 |
[14:33] | Who you have. | 身边人 |
[14:35] | Yeah, oh, for sure. | 对啊 当然的 |
[14:37] | It’s like, um… | 就好像说 |
[14:38] | Well, having Matt has made such a difference, | 嗯 自从有了Matt 对我真是好大的变化 |
[14:43] | knowing he’s there for me | 只要知道他会一直陪着我 |
[14:45] | no matter what. | 不管发生什么也好 |
[14:47] | I’m really lucky to have that someone. | 我真的好幸运可以拥有某人 |
[14:52] | So, does Lisa know? | 那么 Lisa她知道吗? |
[14:55] | Know what? | 知道什么啊? |
[14:56] | How you feel about her? | 你对她的感觉啊? |
[15:00] | I know it’s probably none of my business, | 我知道这不关我什么事 |
[15:02] | but I… saw the way you two were together and– | 不过我 看到你俩在一起的那种情形 |
[15:07] | we were? No, no. | 我们一起时? 不是啊 没有 |
[15:08] | No, Lisa… | 不是的 Lisa啊 |
[15:09] | Lisa and I, we’re just, it’s strictly plat– | Lisa和我 只不过是完全纯洁的 |
[15:11] | p-professional. | 同僚情谊 |
[15:12] | Platonic. | 纯友情啦 |
[15:13] | Professionally platonic. We’re not– | 纯友情同事 我们不是 |
[15:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起啊 |
[15:16] | I totally misread– | 我完全搞错了 |
[15:18] | Oh, no, no, it’s a simple mistake. | 哦 没事没事 不过是个小误会 |
[15:20] | No, no, that-that happens, you know, sometimes, so… | 没事 有时就是会搞错的 你知道 有时候嘛 |
[15:27] | You’re going to the mess hall? | 你是不是要去餐厅啊 |
[15:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:30] | That’s where I’m going. | 我这就去啦 |
[15:31] | ‘Kay. | 行啊 |
[15:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:39] | I’m just saying, | 我只想说啊 |
[15:42] | recent events have made me put things in perspective. | 最近好多事啊 让我开始更通透的想问题 |
[15:45] | Like, who made him de facto leader? | 比如说 是谁就让他当了领导的啊? |
[15:47] | He did. | 他自己啊 |
[15:48] | He was lead scientist on Icarus. | 他本来在Icarus基地就是科学家组的头儿 |
[15:49] | And I’m the one who solved the mystery of the ninth chevron. | 那我还是解开第九符号的人呢 |
[15:52] | Yeah, thanks for that. | 哟 那敢情多谢你(所以才上了命运号) |
[16:09] | So, what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思? |
[16:10] | You want to be lead scientist? | 你想要当科学组头头吗? |
[16:11] | No… | 才不是 |
[16:13] | I just, I think it’s time that we all had more of a say | 我只是觉得是时候在做决定的时候 |
[16:15] | in the decisions that are being made. | 让大家都有更多的话语权 |
[16:17] | I’m tired of him deciding what’s best for us. | 我已经厌倦老是听他说怎样做才是最好了 |
[16:20] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[16:22] | Whoa! Hold on! | 哇 别动啊 |
[16:23] | Hey, hey! | 喂 喂 |
[16:24] | Whoa. | 哇呀 |
[16:25] | Thanks. Great. What did you do? | 多谢你 这下好了 你干了啥啊? |
[16:26] | I didn’t do anything. What did you– | 我啥也没干 你自己干了啥? |
[16:28] | you accidentally pressed something! | 你一定是不小心碰了什么地方! |
[16:29] | Now, hit the “Open” Button. | 现在赶紧按开门键啊 |
[16:30] | Oh, ’cause there’s a– | 对哈 总有开门键的 |
[16:32] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇呀 哇呀 |
[16:34] | I-I… Oh, that can’t– | 我开不了 |
[16:36] | Hey! Eli! | 喂 Eli! |
[16:37] | Hold on, hold on! Crap! I got it! | 坚持住 等一下 糟糕 我来弄 |
[16:38] | Eli, will you–! | Eli 你到底是! |
[16:41] | Uh, maybe… can we– | 呃 可能 我们能不能 |
[16:58] | You guys do much hunting back on Earth? | 你们在地球上会经常去捕猎吗? |
[17:00] | Not unless you count fishing. | 除非你把钓鱼也算上(钓鱼是SG传统!怎能小看呢) |
[17:03] | Well, growing up, | 好吧 你们该长大啦 |
[17:05] | my brother and I, we learned from my father, | 我哥和我 是从小跟爹学的 |
[17:08] | how to hunt, kill, | 怎么追捕杀戮 |
[17:10] | but the most important things he taught us | 但他教会我们最重要的一件事就是 |
[17:12] | was respect for the wild. | 尊重荒野自然 |
[17:14] | There ain’t nothing noble about this thing. | 这又不是啥高尚玩意儿! |
[17:16] | It’s a monster. | 就是只怪物 |
[17:18] | Yeah, but unlike us, animals don’t know hate. | 是的 但不像人类 动物不懂得憎恨 |
[17:20] | All they know is fear and hunger. | 他们所知的只有害怕和饥饿 |
[17:27] | Hey, I got something here! | 喂 我看到点什么了! |
[17:29] | The tracks, uh… | 那些踪迹 |
[17:30] | They just stop. | 他们在这儿停下了 |
[17:38] | Okay. There’s been a lot of movement here. | 看来在这有过很多动作 |
[17:45] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[17:50] | Ah! | 啊! |
[18:21] | Stop! | 住手! |
[18:22] | Get off me! | 别碰我! |
[18:24] | We’ve got it on the run! Now’s our chance! | 我们让它给跑了 现在得赶快追! |
[18:26] | The hell we do! | 追你个头啊! |
[18:27] | It’ll draw you out, separate you from the group, | 它会拖走你 把你和队伍分开 |
[18:29] | then pick you off! | 然后再干掉你 |
[18:32] | What the hell do you think happened back there? | 你以为刚才那是怎么回事? |
[18:34] | It led us to that spot, | 是它把我们引到那里去的 |
[18:36] | it waited for us. | 在那儿守株待兔呢 |
[18:37] | It’s smart! | 这家伙很聪明啊! |
[18:39] | All this time we’ve been hunting it, | 我们以为在追猎它的这么长时间 |
[18:42] | it’s been hunting us. | 其实是它在追猎我们 |
[19:04] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[19:05] | Do it! | 快做吧 |
[19:12] | Got it? | 开始啦 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:27] | Why didn’t you pull that trigger? | 你为什么没拉扳机 |
[19:31] | There’s no predicting how someone’s gonna react in a pressure situation. | 在巨大压力的情况下无法预测人们的行为 |
[19:35] | Panic sets in. | 当恐慌降临 |
[19:36] | People freeze. | 人们会僵硬凝结 |
[19:38] | It happens… | 这是正常的 |
[19:40] | But not to you. | 可那绝对不会是你 |
[19:43] | Something got inside your head. | 你当时脑袋里一定在想什么 |
[19:46] | What? | 是什么? |
[19:49] | I think I died. | 我想我已经死了 |
[19:57] | After the kidney surgery, during the recovery, | 在换肾手术后的复原期间 |
[20:00] | there was a point when I woke up… | 有那么一刻 当我醒来时 |
[20:04] | to nothing. | 啥都没有的状态 |
[20:06] | I couldn’t hear, couldn’t see, couldn’t move. | 我听不到看不到也动不了 |
[20:11] | I was trapped in this darkness, | 我被困在了黑暗中 |
[20:14] | you know, like nothing I’ve ever known. | 知道吗 是我从不知道的感觉 |
[20:18] | You were scared. | 你当时是吓到了 |
[20:20] | That’s a normal reaction. | 只是正常反应 |
[20:22] | I’ve done some crazy things in my day, | 我这辈子做过老多疯狂事了 |
[20:26] | risked my life | 拿命冒险呢 |
[20:27] | without even giving it a second thought. | 从来都不用多想一秒的 |
[20:29] | No fear. | 不知道害怕的滋味 |
[20:34] | But now… | 可是现在 |
[20:39] | All I know is that darkness… | 我知道的就是那种无尽的黑暗 |
[20:45] | And the fact that I don’t ever want to go back. | 那是我再也不想回头感受的 |
[20:51] | T.J. Had you under some pretty heavy sedatives for that operation. | TJ在手术中给你注射了大量的镇静药物 |
[20:55] | They shut you down. | 那些药让你的机能停滞了 |
[20:59] | Your brain was probably the first thing to wake up, | 很可能你的大脑先苏醒 |
[21:01] | and it just took the rest of your body | 而你身体的其他部分则要 |
[21:03] | a little while to catch up. | 过一段时间才跟上 |
[21:04] | You think that’s what it was? | 你认为是那种情形吗? |
[21:06] | I can’t claim to know for sure what death is, | 我是不敢说知道死亡的确切滋味 |
[21:10] | but I know in my heart it isn’t that. | 不过我由心里知道不是那样的情形 |
[21:26] | This should do till you get back to the ship. | 这样大概能撑到你回到飞船上 |
[21:28] | I’m not going back. | 我不会回去的 |
[21:30] | I’m not giving up on my people. | 我绝不放弃我的人 |
[21:32] | No one’s giving up. | 没有人说要放弃 |
[21:34] | You’ve just got to think this through. | 你只要仔细考虑一下 |
[21:37] | It won’t take much for those stitches to open up. | 伤口没多久就会开线的 |
[21:39] | If you start bleeding out, then what? | 如果你又开始大失血 那怎么办 |
[21:41] | I’m sorry, but in your condition, | 对不起了 不过以你目前的情况 |
[21:43] | you’re a liability to us. | 你已成为我们的负担 |
[21:46] | At best, you slow us down. | 最好情况 你拖累大家速度 |
[21:49] | At worst, you die. | 最糟就是 你搞不好会死 |
[21:56] | I’ll get her back. | 我会带她回来的 |
[21:58] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[22:01] | We need to get moving. | 我们得继续走了 |
[22:06] | We can come back, bury the bodies later. | 可以之后再回来掩埋尸体 |
[22:20] | You listen to me, | 听好我的话 |
[22:22] | you bring her back safe. | 请你一定把她毫发未伤的带回来 |
[22:32] | All right… | 好的 |
[22:34] | Let’s, uh, let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[22:45] | Hello, Eli. Come in? | 喂 Eli 回答 |
[22:52] | Yeah? | 在呢 |
[22:53] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[22:54] | Is Mr. Brody with you? | Brody先生和你在一起吗? |
[22:59] | Yup. | 是吧 |
[23:05] | You two are supposed to be in the control interface room | 你俩应该呆在控制室里 |
[23:07] | running diagnostics. | 运行诊断程序吧 |
[23:08] | Where are you? | 你们跑哪去了? |
[23:10] | We’re just grabbing something to eat. | 我们就是想弄点东西吃呗 |
[23:13] | Yeah, well, hurry up. | 哦 那好吧 动作快点 |
[23:14] | I know it’s not the most glamorous work, | 我知道这也不是啥有意思的工作 |
[23:15] | but it needs to be done. | 但还是要完成的 |
[23:17] | We’ll finish up, be on our way. | 我们会完成的啦 这就去 |
[23:35] | Here? | 这里吗? |
[23:38] | This is good. | 这不错 |
[23:40] | Good for what? | 干啥不错? |
[23:41] | Why are we stopping? | 干啥要在这停下? |
[23:42] | We’ve already established this creature is smart. | 我们已经知道了这生物很聪明 |
[23:45] | It sees us as a threat, so it’s stalking us, | 它视我们为威胁 所以跟踪我们 |
[23:47] | and sooner or later, | 而迟早的 |
[23:48] | it’s going to try to ambush us again, | 它就会试图再次伏击我们 |
[23:50] | but this time, we’ll be ready for it. | 可是这次呢 我们会预先准备好 |
[24:00] | Here we go. | 生起来了 |
[24:20] | How we doing for time? | 看时间要做什么? |
[24:24] | We’ve got six hours till Destiny jumps. | 离命运号的超光速跳跃还有六小时 |
[24:27] | They wouldn’t abandon us. | 他们不会抛弃我们的啦 |
[24:29] | No, not unless they think we’re dead. | 是不会 除非他们认为我们已经死了 |
[24:34] | Which is why | 所以这就是为什么 |
[24:35] | I really need to get this radio working. | 我必须要把这呼叫器弄的能用才行 |
[25:02] | Were you… | 你刚才是不是 |
[25:04] | Watching me sleep? | 在看着我睡觉啊? |
[25:05] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[25:06] | N-no, I was just checking to see if you were… | 不是 我只是来看看你 |
[25:08] | If you were awake, | 看你醒了没有 |
[25:10] | which you seemed not to be, but then now… | 看来你还没醒 不过现在 |
[25:12] | Then you are now. | 现在你又醒了 |
[25:16] | I brought you something to eat. | 我给你带了些吃的来 |
[25:18] | Oh, that was sweet of you. | 哦 你还真体贴 |
[25:20] | Dr. Park… | Park博士 |
[25:22] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎样了? |
[25:23] | I’m– | 我 |
[25:24] | Fine. Thanks. | 挺好的 谢谢了 |
[25:26] | How are getting on with those calculations? | 你的那些运算工作进行的如何了? |
[25:28] | Oh, yeah, I finished them. | 哦 对 我完成了 |
[25:31] | I can’t believe this. | 真无法相信 |
[25:32] | You’re making her work? She’s injured. | 这时候你还要她工作啊? 她是伤员耶 |
[25:33] | Yes, her ribs, | 是啊 她的肋骨伤了 |
[25:35] | not her brain. | 脑子可没坏 |
[25:36] | Dale, I asked him to give me something to do. | Dale 是我让他给我找点事做做的 |
[25:39] | I’m going stir crazy just sitting here. | 成天躺在这我都无聊的快疯了 |
[25:41] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[25:43] | See you back on the bridge. | 那就在舰桥见啦 |
[25:45] | Yeah, I’m just going to finish up with my visit and– | 好的 我探访完就去 |
[25:46] | Hey, take your time. | 不急 你们慢聊 |
[26:00] | Anything? | 有发现吗? |
[26:01] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[26:03] | Not yet. | 目前还没 |
[26:11] | I got a bad feeling that this is a mistake. | 我有种不好的预感 这是个错误 |
[26:15] | I mean, while we’re sitting here, | 我是说 我们坐在这等的时候 |
[26:17] | that thing is putting as much distance between us as possible. | 那东西可能早跑的没影了 |
[26:21] | No, the creature knows we’re hunting it, | 不 那生物知道我们在追捕它 |
[26:24] | so it needs to protect its lair. | 所以它肯定会保护自己的巢穴 |
[26:25] | To do that, | 要那么做的话 |
[26:26] | it has to make sure we never reach it. | 它就必须确保我们绝对不会找到那 |
[26:28] | Yeah… | 是哦 |
[26:30] | Makes sense. | 有点道理 |
[26:33] | You know, but if you’re wrong about this, | 可要是你弄错了 |
[26:36] | don’t count on making it back to the ship. | 可别指望它会追我们上飞船 |
[26:39] | You don’t think I want to save them? | 你认为我不想救回他们吗? |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[26:43] | I’m sure you do. | 倒是肯定你想救 呵呵 |
[26:46] | You look like you got more to say. | 你看起来言犹未尽嘛 |
[26:48] | Well, whatever you have in mind for you and T.J., | 这个嘛 不管你是怎么想你自己和TJ的 |
[26:51] | you can forget about it, | 我看你现在就可以放弃了 |
[26:53] | you know? | 你知道什么啊? |
[26:55] | ‘Cause that’s not happening. | 因为那根本没戏 |
[26:57] | Why don’t we let her decide that? | 为何不让自己决定呢? |
[27:00] | Varro | Varro… |
[27:01] | Go ahead, Tasia. | 说吧 Tasia |
[27:04] | It’s on the move and headed your way. | 它动起来了 朝你们那边去了 |
[27:11] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[27:19] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[27:22] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[27:25] | I’m right here. I’m right here! | 老子在这呢 老子等着你 |
[27:48] | Did you get it? | 搞死它没? |
[27:49] | Oh yeah. | 死翘了 |
[27:50] | All right. | 很好 |
[27:51] | We should get moving. | 我们得马上走 |
[27:53] | In a few hours it’s going to start to get dark– | 再几小时就要天黑了 |
[28:02] | There are more of them out there. | 看来还有更多这东西 |
[28:15] | Following their trail’s gotten way too easy. | 现在跟着他们的足迹让路容易认多了 |
[28:18] | It’s almost as if they’re daring us to come after them. | 几乎是像他们故意激我们跟过去的 |
[28:21] | They’re luring us in to finish us off. | 他们是要引我们一下子了结 |
[28:23] | The thing that attacked us back at the camp | 那个在营地里袭击我们的家伙 |
[28:26] | is bigger than the ones we’re tracking now. | 比现在我们在追的这些个头要大 |
[28:28] | These tracks are smaller. | 足迹也小很多 |
[28:29] | These are the babies. | 这些是幼仔 |
[28:30] | We’re getting close to their lair. | 我们已经接近他们的老巢了 |
[28:32] | The fact that we’re dealing with more than one of these things | 我们要对付的家伙不止一个 |
[28:34] | reduces our chances of finding our people alive. | 这让我们救回自己人的机会减低了几率 |
[28:38] | Are you saying you’re having second thoughts? | 你是现在还想反悔吗? |
[28:40] | Because, you know, I can do this on my own. | 因为 你要知道 我可以自己去的 |
[28:41] | Oh, no, you can’t. | 哦 不行 |
[28:43] | Hell, I don’t even think we can do this together, | 得了吧 我也根本不觉得咱俩可以配合行动 |
[28:46] | but I’m going to see this through. | 不过我得为大局着想 |
[28:49] | Besides, this close to the nest, | 再说 现在已经快到老巢了 |
[28:51] | we’re past the point of no return. | 我们也没时间返回的 |
[28:57] | That thing’s too big, too strong. | 那家伙太大太强了 |
[29:02] | I can’t stand the thought of being eaten alive. | 我可不敢想被它活吞了的样子 |
[29:06] | When the time comes, | 万一到了那时候 |
[29:09] | if I don’t have the guts to do it myself… | 要是我没有勇气自己了结 |
[29:12] | What are you saying, corporal? | 你在说什么呢 下士? |
[29:13] | I’m saying I don’t want to die like that! | 我是想说我不想死的那么惨 |
[29:16] | I’d rather you finished me off first! | 我请求您到时先帮我了结 |
[29:18] | Hey. | 喂 |
[29:20] | Hey, you listen to me… | 喂 你听我说 |
[29:23] | Now, you have two choices. | 现在你有两个选择 |
[29:25] | You can suck it up | 你可以继续垂头丧气的 |
[29:26] | and walk back on the Destiny with your head held high, | 然后提着自己的脑袋变成鬼回去命运号 |
[29:30] | or you can force me to save your sorry ass, | 要不你就好好跟着我 救自己的屁命 |
[29:33] | and live with the shame. | 然后带着羞耻活下去 |
[29:34] | Is that understood? | 明白没? |
[29:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 明白了 长官 |
[29:55] | This is- this is Lieutenant Johansen. | 这是Johansen中尉 |
[29:57] | Over. | 完毕 |
[30:00] | Is there anyone out there? | 外面有人在听吗? |
[30:02] | You remind me of someone I used to run ops with. | 你让我想起了以前一个作战行动时的同袍 |
[30:05] | First one into a firefight, | 总是第一个冲上火线 |
[30:07] | last one to leave enemy territory. | 最后一个从敌方撤回 |
[30:08] | He was fearless. | 他无所畏惧 |
[30:11] | He ended up volunteering for what you’d call a suicide mission. | 最后自愿参加了一次自杀式的任务而了结此生 |
[30:15] | He wasn’t afraid. | 他当时一点不害怕 |
[30:17] | Turns out he should’ve been. | 现在看他本该害怕的 |
[30:18] | He was wrong. | 他完全错啦 |
[30:21] | In those situations | 在那种情况下 |
[30:22] | when the odds are stacked against you, | 当各种选择机放在你面前时 |
[30:23] | and you’re looking death in the face, | 你的脸上看得到死亡的气息 |
[30:25] | it’s fear that keeps you, | 正是恐惧感才能保住你自己 |
[30:27] | and the people around you, alive. | 和你身边的人们的命 |
[30:32] | This is Lieutenant Johansen… | 这是Johansen中尉 |
[30:36] | This is Greer. Over. | 这是Greer 完毕 |
[30:37] | Sergeant? | 军士长吗? |
[30:40] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 |
[30:41] | what’s your situation? | 通报你的位置 |
[30:43] | Uh, Corporal Reynolds and I | 呃 Reynolds下士和我 |
[30:45] | are in a cave | 身处一个山洞中 |
[30:47] | on the side of a hill overlooking a ravine. | 是在一个正对着峡谷的山头 |
[30:51] | Somewhere north of camp. | 应该是营地的北方 |
[30:52] | The creature that attacked us, it brought us here, | 那种袭击了我们的生物 把我俩带来这里 |
[30:55] | and it appears to be guarding its territory, | 它看上去似乎正守着洞穴 |
[30:57] | so approach with extreme caution. | 所以请小心靠近 |
[30:59] | The corporal is injured | 下士受伤了 |
[31:01] | and in no condition to make a run for it. | 现在他无法走动 |
[31:03] | Hang tight, Lieutenant. | 坚持住 中尉 |
[31:04] | We’re coming for you. | 我们这就来救你们 |
[31:09] | Copy. | 收到了 |
[31:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:14] | Lost track of time. | 聊到忘记时间了 |
[31:17] | Yeah, well, I’m not surprised. | 是呀 我也不惊讶 |
[31:19] | You two obviously enjoy each other’s company. | 你俩明显很享受呆在一起的时刻 |
[31:23] | I’m not sure if you meant anything by that, | 我不知道你是不是意有所指 |
[31:24] | but you should know | 不过我要告诉你 |
[31:26] | there’s nothing going on between me and Park. | 我和Park之间啥事也没有 |
[31:31] | Of course not. | 当然不会有 |
[31:32] | What do you mean, “Of course not”? | 你说”当然没有”是什么意思? |
[31:34] | Y-you say it like it could never happen. | 你是说我俩绝不可能发生什么吗? |
[31:36] | Well, it couldn’t. | 是啊 不可能 |
[31:38] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[31:39] | Because she’s so… attractive, | 因为她那么盘靓条顺儿的 |
[31:42] | and I’m– and I’m not? | 而我么 我就老勿灵的是伐 |
[31:43] | No, no, no, no, let’s… let’s just say | 不是 不是 这么说吧 |
[31:45] | that you don’t seem like… The romantic type. | 就是你看上去就不是什么浪漫型的人 |
[31:48] | Oh, really? | 哦 你这么认为? |
[31:50] | Okay, well, then, uh, what type am I? | 那好 你说我是什么类型的人? |
[31:53] | The good friend type, obviously. | 很明显呀 好友型呗 |
[31:57] | The trusted confidant. | 值得信任的知己 |
[31:58] | The guy who’s always there with the, uh, | 那种永远可以让人 呃 |
[32:01] | the shoulder to cry on. | 靠着肩膀哭一场的人 |
[32:03] | And that’s just life, I’m afraid. | 我看 人生不过如此(C’est La Vie) |
[32:06] | We all have our predestined roles, | 我们都有自己注定担当的角色 |
[32:10] | but, you know, on the bright side, | 不过嘛 往好的一面看 |
[32:13] | a life free of romantic entanglements, well… | 在人生中摆脱了风花雪月的纠缠 |
[32:18] | It certainly benefits the pursuit of science. | 那其在科学追求上肯定会得到更多成果回报 |
[32:29] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[32:31] | Eli, I don’t have time for this. | Eli 我现在可没时间啊 |
[32:33] | They need me in the infirmary. | 他们需要我在医务室帮忙 |
[32:35] | Colonel Young and Lieutenant James | Young上校和James少尉 |
[32:36] | just got back. | 刚才回来了 |
[32:37] | They’re injured– | 他们都受伤了啊 |
[32:39] | What did you do? | 你干了什么啊? |
[32:41] | I didn’t do anything. He did this to himself. | 我什么也没做 他自己弄的 |
[32:43] | He was just in there pushing buttons– | 他在那到处按按钮来着 |
[32:44] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧? |
[32:45] | Yes, according to the monitoring system, | 没事 根据监测系统显示 |
[32:47] | he’s fine. | 他好的很 |
[32:48] | Just… frozen. | 只是被冻住了 |
[32:50] | Did you tell Rush? | 你告诉Rush没? |
[32:51] | Oh, no, no, no, no, | 哦别别别 |
[32:52] | and we’re not going to, not yet, anyway. | 可别告诉他 至少现在别 |
[32:55] | Just for once I’d like to solve a problem without his help. | 我这就一次想脱离他自己解决事情呢 |
[32:58] | Eli, you have to get him out of there. | Eli 你得赶快把他弄出来 |
[33:01] | You still have some of that residual alien knowledge, right? | 你是还保留着一些外星人知识的 对吧 |
[33:06] | Just… do me a favor. Take a look. | 所以拜托你帮帮我 来看看吧 |
[33:09] | See if anything jumps out at you? | 看看你能不能想出什么点子来? |
[33:14] | Um… | 好吧 |
[33:19] | That’s got to be it. | 应该就是这里 |
[33:38] | I’ll go first, scout out the area. | 我先过去 侦察一下这区域 |
[33:39] | If it’s clear, I’ll radio back. | 如果安全 我会呼叫的 |
[33:42] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[33:49] | If you got something say, say it. | 你要是有什么想说的 就说吧 |
[33:50] | I don’t think you’re up for this. | 我觉得你还没准备好 |
[33:52] | You calling me a coward? | 你说我是孬种吗? |
[33:53] | No, you’re not a coward, | 不 你并不是懦夫 |
[33:55] | but you’re second-guessing yourself, | 但你现在正质疑着自己 |
[33:56] | and that’s a problem. | 这是最大问题 |
[33:57] | We don’t have time for you to sort through | 我们没时间让你自个想明白 |
[33:58] | whatever issues you’re dealing with. | 自己要面对的问题了 |
[34:00] | So I’m going. | 所以我去 |
[34:01] | No, I’m going. | 不 让我去 |
[34:10] | But I’m going to need you to, uh, | 不过我需要你 |
[34:12] | create a little diversion for me. | 去造一个分散它注意力的机会 |
[34:16] | We’re going to be okay. | 我们会得救的 |
[34:17] | They’re almost here. | 他们已经快到了 |
[34:41] | You ready, corporal? | 你准备好了吗 下士? |
[34:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 是长官 |
[34:44] | Aim for its eyes. | 对准它的双眼 |
[35:32] | Lieutenant! | 中尉! |
[35:35] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[35:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[35:37] | I-I don’t think it wants to hurt us. | 我觉得它不想伤害我们 |
[35:39] | I’ve got the shot, ma’am. | 我必须开枪 长官 |
[35:41] | No, the fire. | 不对 它看着火 |
[35:42] | It recognizes intelligence. | 它能意识到智慧的象征 |
[35:44] | Didn’t stop it from trying to kill us. | 那也不代表它就不想杀了咱 |
[35:45] | That’s because you were a threat to it and its family. | 那是因为它认为你威胁到了它的家人 |
[35:48] | It recognizes a threat and goes after it. | 它是发现到威胁才跟过去消灭的 |
[35:50] | That’s what I was counting on out there | 这就是我本指望着 |
[35:51] | to buy us some time, | 能多争取一点时间给我们的理由 |
[35:53] | so I suggest that you start moving. | 那我建议你们开始移动 |
[36:01] | Slowly. | 慢慢的 |
[36:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:14] | It’s intelligent. | 它果然有智慧 |
[36:15] | Smart enough to know | 聪明到可以明白 |
[36:17] | that I can cause it a world of hurt, | 我是可以引发伤害的 |
[36:19] | maybe even kill it, | 甚至会杀了它 |
[36:22] | and smart enough to know | 它也足够聪明到明白 |
[36:25] | that I’m choosing not to. | 我选择不杀它 |
[36:59] | Let’s go. | 我们离开吧 |
[37:14] | Ah, well. | 哎呀 |
[37:23] | So? | 怎样了? |
[37:24] | I don’t know, I’m not seeing anything. I– | 我不知道 我什么也看不出来 |
[37:29] | Doing? | 做什么? |
[37:35] | What the hell? | 搞啥鬼啊? |
[37:48] | That’s that, then. | 看来就是那个了 |
[37:50] | What’s what? | 是哪个啊? |
[37:51] | I’ve just completed a thorough diagnostic of one of the stasis pods. | 我刚完成了一次对休眠舱的彻底诊断 |
[37:58] | Very informative. | 很有益的信息 |
[38:15] | How many of those things you take down? | 你打倒了多少那家伙? |
[38:17] | About none, | 一个也没有 |
[38:19] | but I managed to lose them | 我设法摆脱了他们 |
[38:21] | and circle back. | 绕圈子跑回来了 |
[38:26] | I feel like I could sleep for a week. | 我觉得我可以睡一整天 |
[38:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[39:00] | Congratulations, I hear you’re a free man. | 恭喜你 我听说你完全自由了 |
[39:05] | Apparently someone put in a good word for me with Colonel Young. | 显然是有人在Young上校那说了我的好话 |
[39:08] | As much as I’d like to take credit, | 我倒是很想居功 |
[39:10] | I really haven’t had any time. | 不过我还真的没时间去 |
[39:11] | I know. It was, um, Sergeant Greer. | 我知道 是Greer军士长建议的 |
[39:13] | Greer? | Greer吗? |
[39:14] | Mm-hm. | 对啊 |
[39:17] | I’d love to thank him, but, um, | 我很想谢谢他 不过么 |
[39:19] | I get the feeling he’ll claim | 我有预感他一定会坚称 |
[39:21] | he doesn’t know what I’m talking about. | 他根本不知道我在说什么 |
[39:22] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 很可能 |
[39:26] | Listen, I just wanted to come by and say I’m sorry | 听着 我只想过来说声对不起和遗憾 |
[39:29] | about your people… | 关于你们的人员损失 |
[39:32] | And even though | 更甚者 |
[39:33] | you may feel like you’re alone… | 你可能会觉得孤独 |
[39:36] | You’re not. | 但你并不孤独 |
[39:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:02] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:08] | You had said you wanted to lend your expertise to tonight’s dinner. | 你之前说想为今日的晚餐提供一些专长建议 |
[40:11] | Becker’s ready. | Becker已经准备好了 |
[40:26] | You, uh, you okay? | 你 你没事吧 |
[40:30] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[40:32] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:58] | That completes this round of diagnostics. | 这样就完成这轮诊断了 |
[41:01] | Now we can move on to the fun part. | 现在我们可以进行下个有趣的环节了 |
[41:05] | Fun part? | 有趣环节? |
[41:06] | Yeah, well, it’s time to go and check out the stasis chambers now. | 对啊 现在是时候去看看那些休眠舱啦 |
[41:08] | Whoa, uh, whoa, not so fast. | 哇 呃 还是不要这么快去吧 |
[41:12] | Let’s finish going through the data on that section | 还是先等我们把那区的数据全都好好检查一遍 |
[41:14] | before we start… | 不然千万别先去 |
[41:15] | Heading in there and pushing buttons. | 站在那儿随便碰按钮 |
[41:17] | Yeah, of course, you’re right. | 是哦 当然你们说的对 |
[41:19] | Proceed with caution. | 万事小心为上 |
[42:07] | (漂流瓶暗号:星门宇宙) |