时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be on the verge | 我也许找到突破口了 |
[00:04] | of discovering the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 就快发现命运号的使命的真正含义 |
[00:07] | You’ve had control of this ship the whole time! | 这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊? |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不告诉大家? |
[00:13] | The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth. | Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球 |
[00:15] | I killed Riley. | 是我杀了Riley |
[00:17] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他 |
[00:18] | You are a good commander. | 您是一位很优秀的指挥官 |
[00:21] | There is no mission other than getting these people home. | 没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要 |
[00:24] | It was never about going home. | 它从不是要带我们回家的 |
[00:26] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方 |
[00:27] | That is the mission. | 这就是它的使命 |
[00:30] | They’re machines, with one simple directive– | 敌人只是机器 只有一个基本的原始指令 |
[00:33] | find alien technology and destroy it. | 找到任何外星科技并摧毁之 |
[00:36] | I’m getting damage reports from all over the ship! | 目前全船都有损伤报告 |
[00:37] | Rush, whatever you’re going to do, | Rush 不管你要做什么 |
[00:38] | you’ve gotta do it now! | 现在就给我赶紧去做 |
[00:40] | Recognition software, friend or foe. | 分辨敌友的识别程序 |
[00:41] | What if we tell them that they’re the enemy? | 要是我们来告诉他们哪些是敌人呢 |
[00:44] | Ginn and I figured out how to dial the ninth chevron back to Earth | 我和Ginn找到了用第九符拨号回地球的法子 |
[00:47] | while Destiny recharges in a star. | 是要等命运号在恒星内部充能时才可以 |
[00:49] | Tell them not to try and dial Earth. | 告诉他们千万不要去拨号地球 |
[00:51] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[00:52] | If they go through with it, they’re all going to die. | 如果他们去拨号 所有人都会死的 |
[00:53] | Stop trying to scare people and get on with this. | 你甭唬弄大家了 消停会吧 |
[00:55] | Wait three seconds, then follow me! | 等三秒后 就跟在我后面穿过去 |
[00:56] | The connection was made, | 桥接确实建立了 |
[00:58] | but you were the only one who made it through to Earth. | 但你是唯一一个通过并回到地球的人 |
[01:04] | We’re down to about 20% efficiency here. | 我们已经把它降低到20%的功率了 |
[01:09] | That’s about all we’re going to get. | 差不多是它所需的最大值 |
[01:12] | Moving on. | 接着看下一个吧 |
[01:19] | Sir… | 长官 |
[01:20] | Tj. | TJ啊 |
[01:21] | Hey, I’ve had a number of people reporting headaches. | 我那边有一些人都有发烧症状 |
[01:23] | Couple of cases of nausea and dizziness. | 有两人还有恶心头晕 |
[01:25] | I don’t know if they’re related, | 我不知道是不是与之有关 |
[01:26] | but both of cases are sleeping in fourth floor c quarters. | 但那俩病人都是宿在第四层的C营区 |
[01:29] | Yeah, something on this bucket is always broken. | 是哦 这大破铁桶总是到处漏 |
[01:30] | Rush and Brody are working on it. | Rush和Brody已经去修了 |
[01:32] | We need more lime for the air filters. | 应该是空气过滤器里面要加更多的石灰 |
[01:37] | This is Young. | 这是Young |
[01:39] | What do we got? | 有什么发现吗? |
[01:40] | Uh, two gates. | 呃 区域内有两个星门 |
[01:41] | One is locked out, | 其中一个锁住了 |
[01:43] | the other looks promising. | 另外一个看来可以连 |
[01:44] | I’ll send a team. | 那我就派支小队去 |
[01:46] | Whatever you decide to do, I– | 不管你决定怎么做 我都 |
[01:48] | Hey… | 好啊 |
[01:49] | Oh, hey. | 哦 不错 |
[01:50] | They just reported back. | 外勤队刚才报告回消息 |
[01:51] | Looks like the planet may have some of the supplies we need. | 看来那个星球可能有我们需要的一些资源补给 |
[01:54] | Oh, I don’t suppose they found any of those purple fruit | 哎呀 我可不指望他们再找一些那种紫色的水果 |
[01:56] | we got a while back? | 就是前不久咱吃的那些 |
[01:58] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哎呀 就是 就是 |
[01:59] | You liked those? Those were awful. | 你喜欢那种吗? 太难吃了 |
[02:00] | Oh, yeah, they tasted terrible. | 没错 味道真糟 |
[02:02] | Mm. | 对 |
[02:03] | So why do you ask? | 那你干嘛要问啊? |
[02:07] | Why am I always the last one to know? | 为啥每次什么事都最后一个才告诉我啊? |
[02:09] | What were they good for? | 别人有啥好的? |
[02:10] | Hey, did you see that? | 嘿 你们看到那没? |
[02:13] | No, no, you can’t just change the subject. | 喂 喂 你可别转话题 |
[02:14] | No, seriously, look! | 不 说正经的 快看! |
[02:18] | Something moved out there. | 有什么东西在那外面动 |
[02:22] | There! | 就在那儿! |
[02:26] | What is it? | 那是什么啊? |
[02:31] | Those are drones. | 那是无人机啊 |
[02:40] | We’re under attack. | 我们遭遇袭击了 |
[02:52] | 星际之门 宇宙 | |
[02:58] | Evasive maneuvers. | 用规避战术 |
[03:00] | Executing evasive maneuvers. | 是 执行规避策略 |
[03:04] | Weapons active. | 武器激活了 |
[03:13] | Got one. | 打掉一架 |
[03:14] | How many are left? | 还剩多少敌机? |
[03:15] | Five. | 5个 |
[03:16] | There has to be a command ship in the vicinity. | 他们肯定有艘指挥舰在附近 |
[03:18] | Which means a lot more could be on the way. | 那就意味着会有更多来袭 |
[03:30] | Whoa. That can’t be good. | 哇 这可不妙 |
[03:32] | We’re taking some minor damage. | 我们有一些次要损伤 |
[03:34] | I’m rerouting power to shields and weapons. | 我在重配防护罩和武器的能量 |
[03:43] | Nice shot. | 射的好 |
[03:44] | You’re getting pretty good at that. | 你这技术活很能干嘛 |
[03:45] | Bring it on. | 有种来啊 |
[03:46] | Let’s hope they don’t. | 还是希望他们千万别来 |
[03:48] | Maybe we can handle six of them, | 也许六个你们是能应付 |
[03:49] | but we can’t jump back into FTL | 但我们还得等2小时10分钟后 |
[03:50] | for another two hours and ten minutes. | 才能跳回超光速啊 |
[03:54] | That’s all of them. | 已经都干掉了 |
[03:57] | Wait a minute, not exactly. | 等等 还没完 |
[03:58] | The command ship just came up on sensors. | 感应器测到指挥舰了 |
[04:00] | It’s on an intercept course. | 在我方拦截航向上 |
[04:02] | Put ’em on our six, give me maximum acceleration. | 把他们甩到身后去 给我全力最大加速 |
[04:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:13] | All right, command ship is still gaining, | 好啦 仍然能测到指挥舰 |
[04:15] | but just barely. | 不过就快甩开了 |
[04:16] | Now, if we can keep this up until we’re good to jump– | 现在只要我们继续加速直到可以跳跃 |
[04:18] | we can’t. | 跳不了 |
[04:19] | Not a chance. We’d blow the engines. | 没法跳了 我们的引擎爆了 |
[04:21] | Buy as much time as you can. | 你们尽量拖时间 |
[04:28] | What the hell happened? | 见鬼的咋回事? |
[04:29] | I thought we left drone-occupied space behind a long time ago. | 我以为咱们早离开那片无人机战斗区空间了 |
[04:32] | Apparently, we were wrong. | 很显然咱们错了呗 (“很显然”成了Eli本集口头禅,见上集Mckay典故) |
[04:34] | No, we weren’t. | 不 我们没错 |
[04:36] | You think they’re tracking us somehow, coming after us? | 那你认为他们是不知怎么跟着我们来的吗? |
[04:38] | How? | 怎么跟的啊? |
[04:39] | I’m not sure. | 我还不清楚 |
[04:40] | Think it has something to do with the one we have on board? | 你是不是想去琢磨下咱船上那架小机子 |
[04:42] | I’ve considered that. | 我也考虑过了 |
[04:43] | I thought it might be worth the risk, | 我觉得也许值得冒险一试 |
[04:44] | you know, to study them. | 你懂的 研究一下他们 |
[04:45] | It’s totally dormant. | 那架完全休眠了 |
[04:47] | Get rid of it. | 去把它解决了 |
[04:50] | Colonel Young, this is Park. | Young上校 这是Park通报 |
[04:52] | Destiny just cut off power to the sublight, | 命运号刚才切断了亚光速能量 |
[04:53] | probably to prevent a burnout. | 大概是为了预防能量耗竭 |
[04:54] | Do you want me to override? | 你想让我重新激活吗? |
[04:56] | I wouldn’t recommend it. | 我可不会建议那样做 |
[04:58] | That’s a negative. | 不要那样做 |
[04:59] | How about the command ship? | 指挥舰情况如何? |
[05:00] | They’ve slowed as well, but still closing. | 他们还是照常慢慢的 但继续靠近中 |
[05:02] | Eta is less than one hour. | 预计到达时间不到一小时 |
[05:04] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[05:05] | How long till we jump? | 我们离跳跃还要多久 |
[05:06] | Yeah, we’re cutting it close. | 嗯 掐着点也没法让它跳 |
[05:08] | We jumped early before. | 我们上次不是跳的还好好的 |
[05:09] | And the damage it caused is precisely the reason | 而那次跳跃引起的损坏就是为什么 |
[05:11] | why we can’t attempt that again now. | 不能让它再跳的原因 |
[05:13] | I don’t think we can survive another full-on attack. | 我不认为我们能撑的住另外一次全火力攻击 |
[05:16] | You’d better hope that we can. | 你最好是希望能撑得住 |
[05:21] | All right, set ‘er down. | 好的 慢慢放下 |
[05:23] | Okay, let’s move. | 我们走 |
[05:31] | All right, we’ve sealed off the area by the docking collar. | 行了 我们封锁了这片区域的所有舱门 |
[05:34] | Okay, open the outer door. | 好的 打开外接口吧 |
[05:50] | Destroying that drone only helps us if we make it to the next jump, | 摧毁这个无人机只能是帮我们撑到下一次跳跃 |
[05:53] | assuming that’s how they tracked us in the first place. | 若假定他们一开始就是跟着来的 以后咋办 |
[05:57] | Sorry, | 对不起哈 |
[05:58] | just panicking out loud. | 喜欢自己吓自己 |
[06:09] | What’s our status? | 情况如何? |
[06:11] | The command ship’s just coming into range. | 指挥舰已经逼近范围内 |
[06:23] | Okay… | 来了 |
[06:26] | We’re not going to make it. | 我们没时间做完了 |
[06:37] | Sir… | 长官 |
[06:47] | We’re taking a lot of damage, sir. | 我们收到多重打击损伤 长官 |
[06:49] | We can’t hold them off. | 我们挡不住他们了 |
[06:51] | Now! We have to jump now! | 现在! 必须马上跳了! |
[06:53] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[06:54] | Transferring all remaining power to shields. | 转移所有剩余能量到护盾 |
[07:03] | Hold on! | 坚持住! |
[07:12] | Shut off the damn alarms! | 关掉那该死的警报器 |
[07:15] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[07:17] | Well, we’re still here. | 至少大家都还活着 |
[07:27] | That was close. | 那真是千钧一发啊 |
[07:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:29] | How are the repairs going? | 修复的怎么样了? |
[07:30] | Could be worse, | 本来可能更糟的 |
[07:31] | I guess. | 我是这么猜 |
[07:33] | We could use a few more of those robots. | 我们可以再多用几个那种机器人就好了 |
[07:34] | Shoot, you’re lucky you have two. | 得了吧 你有两个已经够走运的 |
[07:36] | No, we’re lucky we’re still alive. | 非也 我们都活着才是走运 |
[07:37] | This ship can’t possibly hold up against another attack like that. | 飞船很可能再也无法对抗另一次这样的攻击了 |
[07:41] | Well, | 唉 |
[07:42] | hopefully they can’t track us anymore. | 那就希望他们不会继续跟来了吧 |
[07:44] | Don’t you hate having to start that sentence with “Hopefully”? | 你不是最讨厌说话要用”希望”打头嘛 |
[07:51] | We have a planet coming into range. | 我们发现一个在范围内的行星 |
[07:53] | It appears Destiny wants to drop out of FTL. | 看来命运号想要跳出超光速了 |
[07:56] | Override it. | 别管它 |
[07:59] | We need lime for life support. | 可我们需要生命维持系统的石灰啊 |
[08:01] | This planet might be a good candidate to have it. | 可能就在星球上能有机会找到啊 |
[08:04] | Look, we can’t stay in FTL forever. | 听着 我们不能永远躲在超光速里啊 |
[08:06] | I’d much rather the ship be in a better state of repair. | 我宁愿让飞船多点维修时间 |
[08:09] | Well, we’ve dealt with the most critical issues. | 好啦 至少最关键重要的问题已经修好了 |
[08:11] | Look, I can’t guarantee it’s going to be safe, | 听着 我是不能担保跳出去会安全 |
[08:13] | but I can guarantee if we don’t stop pretty soon, | 不过我可以担保要是我们不快停下的话 |
[08:17] | we’re going to have trouble breathing. | 很快大家就要没气可以呼吸了 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | Drop out. | 跳出 |
[08:27] | Please tell me there’s no more drones in range. | 拜托告诉我周围没有又一堆无人机出现 |
[08:30] | Screens are clear, | 屏幕上显示安全清静 |
[08:31] | for now, anyway. | 至少现在是 |
[08:41] | What do we got? | 得到什么信息了? |
[08:42] | Good atmosphere. | 大气稳定良好 |
[08:44] | Temperature. | 温度适中 |
[08:45] | Hmm, trees. | 嗯 有树木 |
[08:46] | Looks nice. | 看起来很灵的 |
[08:47] | Okay, let’s go. | 那好 出发吧 |
[08:57] | This is Scott. We’re gonna check out | Scott通报 我们现在就去探查 |
[08:59] | the immediate vicinity of the gate. | 星门的周围区域 |
[09:00] | Have Brody and his team standing by. | 让Brody的科学组候命 |
[09:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[09:03] | Secure the perimeter. | 散开防守周围 |
[09:10] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[09:11] | I think I heard something. | 我听到了什么动静 |
[09:23] | Stop! | 停下 |
[09:24] | Freeze! Halt! | 别动! 不许动! |
[09:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, don’t shoot. | 哇 哇 哇 别开枪 |
[09:30] | You speak English. | 你们会说英语 |
[09:32] | You came through the gate. | 而你们从星门穿过来的啊 |
[09:33] | Oh, my God, I know you. | 老天啊 我认识你 |
[09:36] | Y-you’re Matthew Scott… | 你就是 Matthew Scott |
[09:40] | And you’re Ronald Greer. | 而你是Ronald Greer |
[09:44] | How do you know our names? | 你怎么会知道我们的名字? |
[09:50] | You’re the ancestors. | 你们是我们的祖先 |
[10:01] | They called them the “Ancestors”? | 他们管外勤小队叫做”祖先” |
[10:03] | Why would they say that? | 他们为何那么说啊? |
[10:04] | According to Scott, | 据Scott汇报 |
[10:05] | they claim that their civilization | 他们声称他们的文明 |
[10:07] | was founded 2,000 years ago | 是在两千年前建立的 |
[10:09] | by the crew of the Destiny. | 是由命运号上的船员们建立 |
[10:11] | They said it was in their historical archives. | 他们说这些都记录在他们的历史档案里 |
[10:14] | They even had copies of old Kino footage, | 他们甚至保留了古老的影像球视频资料 |
[10:15] | and that’s how they were able to recognize Scott and Greer. | 所以他们才能认出Scott和Greer |
[10:18] | How is it possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[10:20] | The other Destiny. | 另外那艘命运号吧 |
[10:22] | They dialed inside a star, right, | 他们在恒星中拨号的 对吧 |
[10:25] | and the whole ship went back in time | 而整艘飞船穿越了时间回到 |
[10:26] | what, 12 hours? | 多少来着 12小时以前吗? |
[10:28] | When that happened, there was two of everyone– | 当那发生时 所有人都有了另外一个自己存在 |
[10:31] | you, me, e-everyone. | 你 我 反正所有人都是啦 |
[10:34] | We thought that most of them died | 我们以为他们大部分人都死了 |
[10:36] | in the unstable wormhole trying to get back to Earth, | 都在试图通过不稳定的虫洞回到地球时死去 |
[10:38] | but what if they didn’t die? | 但要是他们没死呢? |
[10:40] | What if the wormhole sent them even further back? | 要是那虫洞把他们送到了更久远以前呢 |
[10:43] | We know solar flares can do that, | 我们知道耀斑反应是可以做到的 |
[10:45] | cause a wormhole to loop back on itself | 会引起虫洞自身死循环回路 |
[10:47] | and move through time. | 从而穿越时空 |
[10:49] | Yeah, but it didn’t loop back on itself. | 是啊 可是那虫洞没有循环到出发点 |
[10:52] | There was no Destiny here 2,000 years ago. | 命运号没有回到2000年前的原始点 |
[10:54] | The wormhole simply jumped to another gate in the vicinity. | 虫洞只是很机缘巧合的连接到另一个附近的星门 |
[10:59] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[11:01] | Those people are our descendants. | 那些人是我们的后代子孙耶 |
[11:05] | Eli, we didn’t go back in time. | Eli 不是我们回到过去的 |
[11:06] | Well, no, not us, exactly, but the other us. | 是这么说 不是我们 确切说 是另外的自己 |
[11:09] | Same DNA. | 拥有相同DNA基因的人 |
[11:13] | Oh, come on, am I the only person here | 哎呀呀 得了 难道我是这里唯一的人 |
[11:14] | who thinks this could be the coolest thing ever? | 认为这会成为史上最酷的大事吗? |
[11:19] | Fine, don’t you at least want to know what happened to them? | 好吧 至少你们不想知道他们到底发生了什么事嘛? |
[11:22] | How they survived and developed as a society? | 他们是怎么幸存并发展了一个社会的 |
[11:24] | You played a lot of SIM City as a kid, didn’t you? | 你是从小玩模拟人生玩太多了吧 是不? |
[11:27] | Actually, this is more like SIM Earth. | 其实 我觉得这更像是模拟地球啊 |
[11:29] | Come on, we have to go talk to these people. | 来吧 我们得去和那些人聊聊 |
[11:34] | There’s still no sign of any drones? | 还是没有任何无人机迹象吗? |
[11:37] | No, we should be safe enough here at the moment. | 没有 目前我们还是安全的 |
[11:38] | See? | 看到吧? |
[11:39] | But please, | 不过先等等 |
[11:40] | let’s not lose sight of why we dropped out in the first place. | 请别忘了我们一开始为何会跳出来的原因 |
[11:44] | Lime for the scrubbers, yeah, I know, I know. | 该死的石灰 我知道 我知道 |
[11:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | Hey, uh, everyone, this is Jason | 嘿 大家认识下 这位是Jason |
[11:59] | and Ellie. | 还有Ellie |
[12:05] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[12:07] | You’re Eli Wallace. | 你就是Eli Wallace |
[12:09] | Chloe Armstrong | Chloe Armstrong, |
[12:11] | and Camile Wray. | 还有Camile Wray |
[12:13] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:16] | I don’t even know how this is possible. | 我真不明白这是怎么可能发生的 |
[12:17] | You’re all dead, | 你们早就死了啊 |
[12:18] | thousands of years ago. | 几千年前的事 |
[12:22] | Yes and no. | 是或不是吧 |
[12:25] | There’s a perfectly good explanation. | 反正肯定是有个好解释的 |
[12:26] | The testament did say that the Destiny might someday return. | 遗训确实说命运号可能有一天会回来 |
[12:31] | The other me could have guessed we had gone back in time. | 也许是另一个我猜测到我们会穿越回来 |
[12:35] | You have to come and meet the others. | 你们一定要来见见其他人 |
[12:36] | The settlement’s not far. | 村子并不远 |
[12:38] | Okay, sure, lead the way. | 好的 当然了 请带路吧 |
[12:39] | I’ll radio ahead | 我先呼叫他们 |
[12:40] | and make sure they know we’re coming. | 告诉他们你们要光临 |
[12:42] | You have radios? | 你们还有呼叫器吗? |
[12:43] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:45] | No one’s going to believe this. | 大家肯定不相信 |
[12:46] | They’re totally going to freak out when they see you. | 他们看到你们时一定会吓坏的 |
[12:51] | This is so cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[12:54] | When we first heard you come through the gate, | 一开始我们听说有人穿过星门来 |
[12:57] | we thought maybe you were from Novus. | 大家以为你们是从Novus来的 |
[12:58] | What’s Novus? | Novus是哪里 |
[12:59] | The planet where you founded our civilization 2,000 years ago. | 就是两千年前你们建立了我们文明的那个星球 |
[13:03] | You mean this isn’t it? | 你说这星球还不是哦 |
[13:04] | This place? No. | 这个地方吗? 不是啊 |
[13:05] | Our people came here as part of an expedition, | 我们的人到这里来是远征队人员 |
[13:07] | one of several sent to find other viable worlds. | 是众多派往寻找其他适合殖民世界的队伍之一 |
[13:10] | So you use gate travel? | 你们还利用星门旅行哦? |
[13:12] | We did, | 以前是 |
[13:13] | but then one day something happened, | 但某天发生了什么事 |
[13:15] | and we couldn’t connect to Novus anymore. | 我们再也无法联系上Novus了 |
[13:17] | There are no other gates in range. | 在这个区域内又没有别的星门 |
[13:18] | So you’ve been stranded here? | 所以你们就被困在这星球上了吗? |
[13:20] | How long ago did that happen? | 那是多久以前的事? |
[13:21] | It was before Jason and I were even born. | 都是在我和Jason出生前的事了 |
[13:25] | It’s just up this way over here. | 就在那前面 |
[13:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:45] | Aw, hey, hey, it’s okay. | 呀 别 别害怕 没事的 |
[13:47] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[13:55] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[14:11] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[14:13] | This is Yaozu. | 这位是耀祖先生 |
[14:16] | That was my father’s name. | 那是我父亲的名字啊 |
[14:20] | I’m Camile Wray. | 我是雷凯米 |
[14:23] | It is an honor to meet you. | 见君何幸也 |
[14:25] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[14:29] | Come in, please. | 请进吧 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:45] | May I introduce Landon, | 请容我介绍Landon |
[14:47] | Abigale, and Betty? | Abigale 还有Betty |
[14:50] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[14:52] | Would you care for some tea? | 您想用点茶吗? |
[14:53] | Yes. Yes, thank you. | 当然了 谢谢你 |
[14:56] | Will you sit? | 请坐好吗? |
[14:56] | Sure. Why not? | 当然好 为啥不坐 |
[14:57] | Sitting is good. | 有坐就坐 |
[15:08] | Oh, thank you. | 哎呀 谢谢你 |
[15:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | You are even more handsome in person. | 您比本人看着更帅啊 |
[15:19] | Betty seems nice. | Betty人不错 |
[15:23] | Mm… | 唔 |
[15:25] | Oh, that’s good. | 太好喝了 |
[15:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | Most of us, | 我们大多数人 |
[15:31] | myself included, | 包括我自己在内 |
[15:33] | never imagined this day would come. | 都从未想过这一天真的会来临 |
[15:35] | Uh, Ellie said | 呃 Ellie说 |
[15:36] | the testament spoke of Destiny’s return. | 遗训说命运号会返回 |
[15:39] | If that’s some sort of written history, | 如果这是某种记载下的历史 |
[15:41] | I’d love to take a look at it. | 我很想看一看 |
[15:42] | If I could figure out– | 要是我能找出 |
[15:43] | Eli, there’s time. | Eli 有的是时间的 |
[15:45] | You have questions for us. | 你对我们有疑问 |
[15:47] | We have questions for you as well, | 我们也同样对你们有很多问题啊 |
[15:49] | but first, let me begin | 但首先 让我以 |
[15:50] | with some ancient words of greeting… | 古老的问候语祝词开头 |
[15:55] | Maahn sih yuh yi, | 万事如意(费我多大力气才听出来这是中文) |
[15:57] | which means… | 这个意思是 |
[15:59] | Roughly, um, | 大约是 呃 |
[16:01] | “May all things go according to the wishes of those who hear it.” | 吉祥顺利 心想事成 |
[16:06] | That’s right. | 说的对 |
[16:15] | There are about 100 people in this settlement, | 这个村落大约有有100个居民 |
[16:18] | and a couple of others just like it | 别处还有类似的两个群落 |
[16:20] | scattered in the vicinity of the gate. | 散步在星门的附近范围 |
[16:22] | That’s not much of a civilization. | 这文明的人数倒不咋多 |
[16:24] | But they claim that Novus, the planet they came from, | 但他们声称Novus那个星球 就是他们的母星 |
[16:26] | has a population in the millions, | 上面有数百万的人口 |
[16:28] | and from the sounds of it, | 而根据他们所说 |
[16:30] | they were fairly advanced technologically. | 那里的科技也发展的有相当水平了 |
[16:32] | Obviously they had a head start. | 当然的 他们起跑领先了呀 |
[16:34] | I mean, they had our knowledge. | 我是说他们拥有我们一切的知识技术 |
[16:36] | Did they know they had gone back in time? | 他们知道自己是穿越回时间前了吗? |
[16:37] | No, but apparently the other me suspected it was possible. | 不知道 不过很显然另一个我对此可能有过推测 |
[16:40] | I wrote that one day, Destiny could return. | 我有天写下了这句话 命运号将会返回 |
[16:42] | Still, they must have been pretty surprised to see you. | 不过他们见到你本人肯定还是一个大惊喜 |
[16:45] | How long have they been there? | 他们在那多久了啊 |
[16:48] | 30 years. | 30年 |
[16:50] | They were looking for other viable planets | 他们是去寻找其他可居住星球的 |
[16:52] | because their homeworld was suffering | 因为他们的母星受到 |
[16:53] | some kind of a- a natural disaster. | 某种好像是自然灾害危机 |
[16:56] | It was volcanoes, earthquakes, or something like that, | 又是火山爆发 地震 还有其他什么的 (星门的编剧是大神..) |
[16:58] | but I don’t know, | 不过我不是很清楚 |
[16:59] | they said it was getting pretty bad. | 他们说情况很糟糕 |
[17:00] | And there was a fair amount of political tension. | 而且还有为数不少的政局动荡 |
[17:03] | Not surprising. | 这可不稀奇 |
[17:06] | No, no, but get this– | 确实啊 不过听听这个 |
[17:07] | there were two predominant countries on Novus, | 在Novus星上有两个占主导地位的大国 |
[17:11] | each based on a distinct political philosophy. | 每个是由完全不同的独立政治体制建立 |
[17:14] | The people in the expedition | 而远征队的人员 |
[17:16] | were all from one country | 都是从其中一个大国来的 |
[17:17] | called “Tenera.” | 名叫”特内拉”国 |
[17:18] | They follow the teachings of this book, | 他们遵从一本遗书的祖训教导 |
[17:21] | the Testament, | 称之为”遗训”的 |
[17:22] | which apparently some of us wrote. | 很显然是我们其中某人写的 |
[17:24] | Wait, “Tenera”? | 等等 “特内拉”? |
[17:26] | That’s ancient. | 那是古人语啊 |
[17:27] | That means “The land of the young.” | 意思是”新生的土地” |
[17:29] | Or “The land of young.” | 或也可说是”Young之国” |
[17:31] | There was also another group of evacuees who… | 而也有另一队移民 |
[17:35] | blamed the other me for what happened. | 指责另一个我做的事(指拨号那事) |
[17:39] | They thought rush was still on board Destiny | 他们就认为Rush还在命运号上 |
[17:42] | and would one day come and rescue them. | 而有一天他会来拯救他们的 |
[17:45] | Eventually, he became some kind of savior figure. | 最后呢 他就变成了某个救世主形象 |
[17:48] | They broke off and formed a country of their own. | 那些人分离了出去并建立了自己的国家 |
[17:51] | Oh, let me guess, “Rusha?” | 让我猜猜 莫非是”Rusha”(音同俄罗斯) |
[17:53] | That’s funny. | 搞笑 |
[17:54] | They called it Futura. | 他们称之为”未来地” |
[17:57] | Really? | 不是吧? |
[17:58] | What wrong with “Futura”? | “未来地”有啥不对 |
[18:00] | It’s a dumb name. | 这名字真没水准 |
[18:01] | Yeah, how is it dumb? | 哪里没水准了 |
[18:02] | Apparently, | 很显然 |
[18:03] | he came up with it. | 其实这词儿是他造的啊 |
[18:09] | These people we met | 我们遇见的那些人认为 |
[18:10] | believe that the Stargate on Novus was either damaged or destroyed | Novus上的星门不是被坏了就是被毁了 |
[18:14] | in a subsequent earthquake. | 大概是在之后的某次大地震中 |
[18:17] | Right, so they have no idea what happened on their homeworld? | 是哦 所以他们对母星故乡的事也一无所知了 |
[18:20] | No. | 是的 |
[18:22] | And check this out. | 你们看这个 |
[18:23] | It’s a databank. | 这是个记忆卡 |
[18:24] | Compatible with Destiny’s technology. | 完全兼容命运号的科技 |
[18:27] | It has copies of Kino video clips | 这里面存了影像球的视频剪辑 |
[18:29] | the evacuees made the first few years on the planet. | 是那些移民最初几年在星球上记录下来的 |
[18:32] | It’s us. | 是我们啊! |
[18:34] | It’s the other us. | 我们另一个自己 |
[18:36] | Apparently, | 很显然(有兴趣可数数他说了几次) |
[18:37] | to the people of Novus, | 对于Novus上的人而言 |
[18:38] | the original Kino is a holy artifact, | 原始的Kino影像球是圣物 |
[18:41] | like the dead sea scrolls– | 就像死海卷轴约书一样 |
[18:43] | Look, are we going to get the supplies we need or not? | 喂 我们到底要不要去找需要的补给啊 |
[18:47] | Yeah, they’re helping us gather all kinds of stuff. | 是啊 他们会帮我们搜集我们需要的全部物资的 |
[18:48] | Good, then perhaps something useful will come out of this after all. | 那好 也许就能找到早点摆脱这事的有用东西吧 |
[18:56] | I can’t believe you helped found an entire country | 我真不敢相信你居然为此建立了一个国家 |
[18:59] | based on the hopes that he would come and rescue you. | 建立的基础还是希望他这种人回来救你们 |
[19:03] | I can’t believe you named it Futura. | 我不敢相信你还取了名字叫”未来地” |
[19:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:06] | Seriously, isn’t that a font? | 说真的 那不是一种字体么 (futura是一种几何设计体) |
[19:11] | All right, this right here. | 好了 就放这吧 |
[19:13] | Medicinal, food, food. | 药品 食物 食物 |
[19:15] | Okay, thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢你 |
[19:17] | This also goes to Becker, all right? | 这些要送给Becker厨房的 懂了吗? |
[19:18] | There’s a station set up in the gateroom. | 在星门室有个写他名字的片区 |
[19:20] | Okay? | 知道了吗? |
[19:21] | Make it happen. | 去吧 |
[19:28] | Cold. | 冷藏区 |
[19:30] | Hydroponics. | 温室 |
[19:34] | Just place it right over there. | 这些就放在那儿 |
[19:38] | This is our bridge. | 这里就是我们的舰桥 |
[19:42] | This is awesome! | 真惊人啊! |
[19:44] | He said “Awesome.” | 他说了”惊人”呢 |
[19:46] | I’d like you to meet Dr. Rush. | 带你们见见Rush博士吧 |
[19:48] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[19:49] | I was just leaving, actually. | 其实我正要走 |
[19:55] | Well, you can stay as long as you like. | 好了 你们随意 |
[19:57] | I’m sure doctors Volker and Park | 我肯定Volker和Park博士 |
[19:59] | have many amusing stories to fascinate you with. | 有很多有趣儿的故事讲给你们听 |
[20:02] | Um, | 呃 |
[20:04] | is, uh, everything all right? | 你们还好吗? |
[20:06] | There are those somewhat less enlightened among our people | 在我们中有一些迷信的人认为 |
[20:10] | who believe he is a demon who rips souls from human bodies | 他是恶魔 会撕裂人类的灵魂 |
[20:14] | and takes them to hell | 把他们拖向地狱(比喻通向命运号) |
[20:15] | where they suffer for all eternity. | 让大家永生永世受尽磨难 |
[20:20] | It’s funny how things have a way of getting twisted | 经过久远的代代相传后 |
[20:22] | and exaggerated over time. | 原来故事流传的这么有意思夸张啊 |
[20:25] | While others don’t. | 也就他而已 |
[20:26] | Uh… | 呃 |
[20:28] | He’s not that bad. | 他也没那么坏 |
[20:29] | Many Futurans worship him like a God. | 很多未来地人敬奉他为神呢 |
[20:32] | We-we won’t tell him that. | 这个我们还是不要告诉他 |
[20:43] | I thought you said it was compatible. | 你不是说这个是完全兼容的么 |
[20:44] | Nothing ever works the way it’s supposed to. | 万事总有意料之外嘛 |
[20:47] | Oh… there. | 哦 有了 |
[20:50] | This is the spot | 这里就是 |
[20:51] | where we’re going to break ground. | 我们要打下地基的地方 |
[20:53] | Hard to imagine now, but one day, | 现在是很难想象啦 不过有一天 |
[20:55] | hopefully, | 希望吧 |
[20:57] | this will all be one big city. | 这里将会成为一个大城市 |
[20:59] | Oh, and, uh, | 还有啊 |
[21:01] | we took a final vote last night | 昨晚我们进行了最终表决 |
[21:02] | to name the planet. | 为行星命名 |
[21:04] | I suggested it should be something in ancient. | 我建议应该是和古人有关的名字 |
[21:07] | Volker said Novus Mundus, which means “New world.” | Volker说诺法斯蒙杜斯 意思是新大陆 |
[21:11] | While appropriate, | 不过相对的 |
[21:12] | nobody really liked the sound of “Mundus,” | 别的人没有一个喜欢蒙杜斯的发音的 |
[21:15] | except Volker. | 除了Volker自己 |
[21:17] | Anyway, | 不管怎样把 |
[21:18] | Novus ended up winning out, | Novus最终赢出 |
[21:20] | which… | 意味着 |
[21:21] | It-it’s kind of strange, | 这有点怪哈 |
[21:23] | because it just, it means “New.” | 因为这名字意思是”新” |
[21:25] | Like, new what? | 新的什么呢? |
[21:29] | Well, new everything, I guess, | 好吧 万物皆新吧 我想是的 |
[21:32] | so Novus it is. | 所以这里就是”新”星球啦 |
[21:39] | And here we are back at the gateroom. | 现在我们回到星门大厅啦 |
[21:44] | This ship is incredible. | 这飞船真是强大 |
[21:45] | Oh, it has its flaws. | 哦 它也有很多美中不足 |
[21:46] | Thank you for showing us around. | 谢谢你带我们参观 |
[21:47] | You’re welcome, | 不用客气 |
[21:48] | and thank you for your people’s help | 我也谢谢你和你的人们提供的帮助 |
[21:50] | gathering supplies. | 帮我们收集补给 |
[21:51] | They will serve us well for some time. | 这样就会让我们撑很长段时间啦 |
[21:54] | You’ve been so kind and patient | 你们真亲切又耐心 |
[21:55] | answering all our questions. | 回答了我们所有的问题 |
[21:56] | My pleasure. | 是我荣幸 |
[21:57] | We only have one more thing to ask of you. | 我们还想请问你一件事 |
[21:59] | Of course. What is it? | 当然可以 是什么? |
[22:01] | Will you take us home? | 你们可以带我们回家吗? |
[22:04] | We haven’t been able to dial the gate, | 我们现在不能拨号星门 |
[22:06] | but that doesn’t mean that all of Novus is destroyed. | 但那不表示整个Novus都被毁了 |
[22:08] | Just that the gate isn’t working. | 仅仅是星门不能运作 |
[22:10] | This ship could take us there. | 但飞船可以带我们回去 |
[22:11] | All of you? | 你们所有人吗 |
[22:14] | We were supposed to build a colony, | 我们本来的目的是建立起一个殖民地 |
[22:16] | but only with the help of our homeworld, | 但只有在家乡母星的支持下才能完成 |
[22:17] | and an open gateway providing ongoing support and supplies. | 开通的星门通道源源送出物资和补给 |
[22:21] | I-I understand that, but– | 我明白的 可是 |
[22:22] | We’re surviving, | 我们活下来了 |
[22:23] | but just barely. | 但却是勉强生存 |
[22:25] | We have struggled through great hardship. | 我们在艰难困苦中奋斗 |
[22:27] | It’s hard to imagine the beliefs of the Futurans | 很难去想象未来地人的信仰 |
[22:30] | could be so close to the truth, | 居然那么接近真相 |
[22:32] | but here you are, | 但现在你们来了 |
[22:34] | all of you… | 你们所有人 |
[22:36] | Come to rescue us. | 回来拯救我们了 |
[22:41] | Shouldn’t we try and help them? | 难道我们不该试着帮助他们吗? |
[22:42] | Forget the relationship, they’re human beings. | 先不管血缘关系什么的 他们可是人类啊 |
[22:45] | Imagine if the situation were reversed, | 想想如果立场反过来 |
[22:48] | and it was us asking them for help. | 是我们也会向他们寻求帮助 |
[22:50] | And we did, | 我们其实已经做了 |
[22:51] | and despite the fact that they barely have enough | 看看他们无顾自己多么宝贵不足的资源 |
[22:53] | to survive on their own, | 活下来都很难 |
[22:54] | they’ve helped us gather everything we need | 但仍然帮我们收集了我们需要的所有一切 |
[22:56] | and more. | 甚至更多 |
[22:57] | Yeah, because they thought we were their way off that planet. | 是啊 因为他们以为我们是他们回母星的机会 |
[23:00] | Well, correct me if I am wrong, | 好吧 要是我说错了请指出 |
[23:02] | but we can’t take that many people on board | 不过我们肯定是带不了那么多人上船啊 |
[23:03] | even if we want to. | 就算我们愿意也无法 |
[23:04] | Based on the address, | 根据他们提供的地址 |
[23:06] | I figured out where Novus is. | 我已经找到Novus在哪儿了 |
[23:08] | It would only take us a week to get there, | 我们只要用一个星期就能到那儿了 |
[23:09] | and yes, yes, I’ve done the math. | 对 对 我是已经算好了的 |
[23:11] | With the lime we got from the planet, | 用我们从那星球上得到的石灰 |
[23:12] | we should be able to make it | 我们应该能达到的 |
[23:14] | just before the atmosphere on the ship gets toxic. | 就在飞船的空气用完之前 |
[23:17] | Yeah, with nothing in reserve. | 对啊 到时一点也不剩 |
[23:18] | What happens if we get there and we don’t find any more? | 要是我们到了那却根本无法补充怎么办? |
[23:21] | We’re stuck, | 我们就被困在那了 |
[23:23] | and that’s not to mention | 而且我还没说到那个 |
[23:24] | the drain on our food and water supplies. | 食物和水的耗竭问题呢 |
[23:26] | These people were advanced 30 years ago. | 这些人在30年前就很先进了 |
[23:27] | They could be even more advanced now. | 他们现在说不定更先进了呢 |
[23:30] | Hell, maybe they could even help us restore the ship | 搞不好他们都能帮我们修好飞船 |
[23:32] | to its full working capacity. | 让命运号功能完全启用 |
[23:34] | Or they could have died in subsequent earthquakes. | 或者他们也可能在后续的大地震中丧生 |
[23:36] | Do they even know what was causing the problem in the first place? | 我说 他们知道这些问题的最初缘由是什么吗? |
[23:39] | According to Yaozu, | 根据耀祖先生说 |
[23:41] | their scientists were beginning to form a theory | 他们的科学家在远征队出发前 |
[23:42] | before the expedition was launched. | 已经开始建立起一套理论 |
[23:44] | They had evidence to suggest | 他们已有证据证明 |
[23:46] | that a rogue black hole was approaching their solar system. | 有一个”流氓黑洞”正靠近他们的恒星系掠过 (高速运行的稠密黑洞团,会吞噬途径的任何星云星体) |
[23:50] | Well, I take it that’s not good. | 要我说这不是啥好事 |
[23:53] | The resulting tidal forces could tear the whole system apart. | 引发的潮汐力可以将整个星系撕裂的 |
[23:57] | So we could use all our supplies to get them there, | 也就是说我们耗尽补给把他们带去了 |
[23:59] | and then find no planet? | 结果发现那里啥星球不剩吗 |
[24:01] | It might not have happened yet. | 也许还没发生呢 |
[24:02] | It could take hundreds of years. | 可能要花上几百年的 |
[24:04] | Please, let’s not forget | 拜托 你们可别忘了 |
[24:06] | we still don’t know how those drones tracked us. | 我们还不知道那些无人机是不是还跟在后面呢 |
[24:09] | Now, until we figure that out, | 在我们搞清楚之前 |
[24:11] | our best form of defense | 我们最好的防守机制 |
[24:13] | is to spend as little time out of FTL as possible. | 就是越少呆在超光速状态外越好 |
[24:16] | The last thing we need right now | 而现在我们最不需要的事就是 |
[24:17] | is an unnecessary drain on our resources. | 再去浪费任何一点我们的有限资源了 |
[24:21] | The planet’s in our path, | 那星球在我们的航线上 |
[24:22] | so we check it out. | 我们可以去探查一下 |
[24:23] | If they are still alive, | 如果他们还活着 |
[24:25] | maybe we can help them fix the gate, | 也许我们能帮他们修好星门 |
[24:26] | and they can rescue their own people. | 那他们就可以自己去救自己人了 |
[24:30] | Is that your final decision? | 那是你最后的决定吗? |
[24:31] | Let’s finish loading the supplies. | 我们先完成卸载补给吧 |
[24:39] | Eli, get that thing out of my face! | Eli 把那玩意从我眼前拿开 |
[24:41] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[24:46] | Yeah, it’s time. | 呀 就是现在了 |
[24:50] | In the next contraction, | 下一次收缩时 |
[24:51] | I want you to push, okay? | 你要用力推 好吗 |
[24:57] | Keep pushing! Keep pushing! | 用力啊 用力! |
[24:59] | I’m pushing! | 我在用力啊 |
[25:00] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了啊? |
[25:02] | Matt said they were scouting a place for an irrigation canal. | Matt说他们在为开发灌溉渠勘察地段 |
[25:04] | That was hours ago! | 那已经去了几小时了啊 |
[25:05] | He’s gonna be here, all right? | 他会来的 别担心 |
[25:07] | Just stay focused. | 你先集中精神 |
[25:09] | Deep breath and then push. | 深呼吸 再用力 |
[25:12] | Now! | 开始用力! |
[25:17] | Hey. Hi. | 喂 我来了 |
[25:18] | I didn’t want you to miss it. | 我不想你错过它 |
[25:20] | No, I’m here. | 不会的 我来了 |
[25:22] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一定会顺利的 |
[25:24] | I can feel the baby’s head. | 我已经能摸到宝宝的头了 |
[25:26] | Okay, on the next contraction, | 好 再下一次收缩时 |
[25:27] | I want you to give one big push, okay? | 我要你用最大力推一次 好吗? |
[25:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:39] | It’s a boy! | 是个男孩! |
[25:42] | A boy! | 儿子啊! |
[25:48] | First baby is born on Novus. | 在Novus上出生的第一个小生命 (太感人了!!!有木有!!!!) |
[25:54] | He’s beautiful. | 他长的真好看 |
[26:18] | We have been here 10 years now. | 我们到这儿已经十年了 |
[26:21] | Our little town’s coming along. | 我们的小镇持续发展中 |
[26:26] | Some of us even have children. | 我们其中一些人甚至都有了自己的孩子 |
[26:28] | It’s been a struggle at times, | 一直都在奋斗中 |
[26:30] | but it’s been kind of fun | 但也是充满了乐趣的过程 |
[26:34] | to try to find ways to make this work. | 试图找到好法子让所有这一切运转 |
[26:38] | I just wish my mother could see what I’ve done, | 我真想我妈妈能看到我做到的这些事 |
[26:43] | meet her grandson. | 亲眼来看看她的孙子 |
[26:50] | That’s my only real regret in all this. | 这是我在这儿的唯一的遗憾 |
[26:53] | …14th election, | 第十四届选举 |
[26:55] | the incumbent addresses the voters. | 在职者对投票人的演讲 |
[26:57] | I remember when we first came here. | 我还记得当我们初次踏上这片土地 |
[27:00] | It was… | 那时 |
[27:01] | Well, it feels like a long time ago now. | 感觉上已经过了好长好长时间了 |
[27:02] | We had very little, | 我们空身来此 几乎什么也没有 |
[27:04] | and it was really hard, | 艰难困苦 |
[27:06] | but I think it brought us together. | 但我想也正是那情形让我们团结在一起 |
[27:09] | Everything we have here, | 现在我们拥有的一切 |
[27:11] | we have built with our own hands, | 都是我们白手起家一点点创造出来 |
[27:13] | and now we stand at a precipice. | 而现在我们面临又一次危机 |
[27:17] | Some of us want to divide, | 我们其中的一些人想要分离出去 |
[27:20] | and sure, yes, we… | 当然了 我们确实是 |
[27:22] | We have our issues, and we have our differences, | 是有一些矛盾 我们有不同的观点 |
[27:25] | but we can’t lose perspective. | 但我们不能失去长远眼界 |
[27:27] | As your leader, I may not have been perfect, | 作为你们的领袖 我可能从不完美 |
[27:30] | I know that. | 我自己很清楚 |
[27:32] | But I know that I… I tried my best, | 但我也知道 我尽了最大每一分心力 |
[27:35] | and that I persevered. | 而我也是不懈坚持至今 |
[27:36] | Now, as a group, | 现在 作为一个团队 |
[27:38] | we will survive. | 我们会生存下去 |
[27:41] | We will prosper | 我们也会繁荣兴盛 |
[27:43] | as long as we can remember above anything else | 并会长长远远让我们的子孙世代相传 谨以铭记 |
[27:45] | that we need each other, | 那就是 我们彼此需要 |
[27:48] | and we need to help each other. | 也要彼此互助 是为我们的信条 |
[27:58] | That doesn’t… change anything here and now. | 这个嘛 还是不能改变我们目前在这里的状况啊 |
[28:02] | I just thought it might sway your decision, | 我只是觉得这可能让你决定时有所考虑 |
[28:05] | seeing that | 看看这些 |
[28:06] | they are us. | 那就是我们自己 |
[28:09] | As much as we’d like to ignore their problems, | 就算我们可以无视他们的问题 |
[28:11] | we’re all human beings. | 他们和我们一样也是人类啊 |
[28:13] | We have a responsibility to each other, don’t we? | 我们有责任互相帮助 不是吗? |
[28:16] | Well, unfortunately, | 然而很不幸 |
[28:17] | what we should do and what we can do | 我们所应该做的和我们所能做到的 |
[28:18] | are too far apart. | 两者间往往有很大距离 |
[28:19] | We’ll stop by their home planet, | 我们会到他们的母星停留 |
[28:21] | and we’ll… We’ll see what happened. | 到时我们再看能做什么吧 |
[28:27] | I’d like to say goodbye. | 我想去跟他们告别 |
[28:29] | Sure. | 去吧 |
[28:37] | It’s not a question of not wanting to help, | 不是说我们不想帮你们 |
[28:40] | it’s a question of resources. | 但问题是心有余而力不足 |
[28:42] | There are so many of you, | 你们的人数太多了 |
[28:43] | and-and the ship’s damaged, and… | 而我们的飞船是受损的 所以 |
[28:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:47] | So, it seems the Futurans were wrong after all. | 那么看来未来地的人毕竟还是错的 |
[28:51] | I only wish we’d known sooner. | 我只希望我们早就该明白这点 |
[28:53] | We could have avoided generations of conflict. | 这样我们就可以避免世世代代的争论不休了 |
[28:57] | We may be able to get the Novus gate up and running again. | 我们有可能会修复Novus的星门使之运作 |
[28:59] | If we can, we’ll dial in and let you know. | 如果可以 我们就可以拨号过来让你们知道 |
[29:05] | We’ll be waiting. | 我们会等的 |
[29:11] | What was that? | 那是什么啊 |
[29:13] | Eli? | Eli? |
[29:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:16] | Over there! | 在那边 |
[29:22] | Oh, my God. | 哎呀我的天 |
[29:24] | What? What was that? | 那是什么啊? |
[29:25] | We need to get the hell out of here, now. | 我们得马上离开这儿 快 |
[29:30] | Do you have a safe place to hide, a cave? | 你们有没有可以躲避的安全地方 山洞什么的? |
[29:32] | Not nearby. | 近处是没有 |
[29:33] | We have to get to the gate! | 我们得马上进星门! |
[29:35] | We need to evacuate your people right now. | 我们只能现在立刻撤离你们的人了 |
[29:37] | I don’t understand– | 我不明白 |
[29:38] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[29:39] | Go, go, go, go! Run! | 走走走走 快跑! |
[29:41] | Go, go, go! | 快快快! |
[29:42] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[29:44] | Come on, go, go, go! | 快点 走 走 走 |
[29:45] | Jason, take everyone to the gate now! | Jason 带所有人去星门 马上 |
[30:01] | Report! | 报告! |
[30:03] | A command ship just dropped out. | 那艘指挥舰跳出来了 |
[30:04] | Can we jump? | 我们能跳了吗? |
[30:06] | Yeah, we’re good. | 嗯 现在可以 |
[30:07] | Brody, this is Young. Dial the planet. | Brody 这是Young 拨号那星球 |
[30:09] | Get Scott’s team back here immediately. | 让Scott小队立刻返回 |
[30:11] | They just dialed in. | 他们自己刚才拨入了 |
[30:12] | Drones are attacking the planet as well. | 无人机也在攻击那个星球 |
[30:14] | Scott is requesting permission | Scott请求批准 |
[30:15] | to evacuate the locals to Destiny. | 疏散当地人登上命运号 |
[30:19] | Tell him to go ahead. | 告诉他同意进行 |
[30:21] | We’ll hold them off as long as we can. | 我们会尽量再挡到不能挡为止 |
[30:26] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快快快 |
[30:27] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[30:28] | Come on! | 快来 |
[30:29] | Go, go, go! | 跑吧 跑 |
[30:31] | We’ve got this! | 我们得走了 |
[30:31] | No way! | 不行啊! |
[30:33] | Not until these people are safe! | 除非这些人都安全撤离 |
[30:39] | Okay, guys, keep coming through! | 好了 伙计们 快点通过 |
[30:42] | Keep coming, don’t bunch up! | 别停 别堵着 |
[30:44] | How the hell did they find us? | 它们是怎么找到我们的 |
[30:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:48] | To the left, to the left! | 往左走 往左走 |
[30:49] | Come on! | 快点 |
[30:50] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[31:22] | We can’t take much more of this. | 我们抵挡不住这些了 |
[31:24] | Colonel, we’ve lost the connection to the planet. | 上校 我们和星球失去连接了 |
[31:26] | Scott and his team still haven’t come through. | Scott小队还没有通过 |
[31:27] | Try to dial them. | 再试着拨过去 |
[31:28] | Find out what happened. | 搞清楚发生什么事 |
[31:30] | We’ve tried already! | 我们已经试过了 |
[31:31] | The address won’t connect. | 地址不能连接 |
[31:32] | The gate is now saying it’s no longer operational. | 星门显示对方终端无法运作 |
[31:38] | Okay, that’s it. We have to go. | 得了 我们得马上走 |
[31:42] | Make the jump. | 跳吧 |
[31:43] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[31:44] | Do it! | 去做! |
[32:04] | I hate to be the one to say this, | 我不想当那个说出口的人 |
[32:06] | but we’re stranded here. | 不过我们是被困在这了 |
[32:08] | Well, even if we can’t use the gate, | 好吧 就算我们不能用星门 |
[32:10] | Destiny can still come back for us. | 命运号也可以返回来接我们的 |
[32:14] | What? | 怎么说? |
[32:15] | They were under attack as well, | 他们也同样遭受了攻击 |
[32:16] | and the ship was already damaged. | 而飞船已经损坏了 |
[32:18] | Even if they got away, | 就算他们能逃脱 |
[32:20] | they wouldn’t be able to risk it. | 也无力冒险返回 |
[32:21] | But the drones are gone. | 可是无人机已经走了啊 |
[32:23] | But they don’t know that, | 但他们不知道啊 |
[32:25] | and without the gate, we have no way to tell them. | 而没有了星门 我们也无法告诉他们 |
[32:26] | What were those things? | 那些到底是什么东西啊? |
[32:29] | Robot ships. | 机器飞船 |
[32:30] | There’s no pilots. | 没有飞行员驾驶 |
[32:33] | A mechanical army of drones | 是一种无人驾驶的机器军队 |
[32:34] | programmed to seek out and destroy | 设定的程序就是找到并摧毁 |
[32:35] | all technology foreign to them. | 任何除己方外的外星科技 |
[32:37] | They took out our generators | 他们击毁了我们的发电机 |
[32:39] | and long-range transmitter. | 和长距离发射塔 |
[32:40] | They were built to win a war between two alien races | 他们就是为了赢得战争而建造的 |
[32:44] | in this galaxy. | 是在这河星系里的两种外星人的战争 |
[32:45] | When the war was over, | 当战争结束时 |
[32:46] | the weapons were left behind. | 武器却被留了下来 |
[32:48] | Why would they come here? | 那他们怎么会到这来呢? |
[32:52] | That might be our fault. | 那可能是我们的错 |
[32:53] | We encountered them a little while ago. | 我们之前就遇到他们了 |
[32:55] | It seems they’ve been tracking us ever since. | 看来他们是从那之后就跟着我们的 |
[32:59] | We thought we’d lost them, but apparently not. | 我们本以为已经甩掉它们了 但很显然是没有 |
[33:01] | They’re chasing Destiny. | 他们在追着命运号 |
[33:03] | It still doesn’t explain how they found us here. | 但还是不能解释为何我们在星球上也被发现了 |
[33:10] | The gate. | 是因为星门 |
[33:13] | An active gate is a massive subspace event. | 一个激活的星门正是大量子空间信号的集合 |
[33:16] | They must have found a way to detect it | 它们一定是有某种途径能侦测这种信号 |
[33:18] | from long range. | 还是长距离远范围的 |
[33:20] | You said | 你说过 |
[33:21] | that there were more settlements nearby. | 这附近还有别的村落 |
[33:23] | Do they have generators and other technology as well? | 他们是不是也有类似的发射器和科技呢? |
[33:29] | We have to warn them. | 我们得去警告他们 |
[33:34] | It’s probably too late. | 可能已经太迟了 |
[33:38] | That has to be the active gate. | 一定是激活的星门 |
[33:39] | Every time we drop out, we dial. | 每次我们跳出超光速 我们都会拨号的 |
[33:42] | We’ve been broadcasting our position through subspace. | 我们就一直是把我们的位置用子空间传送出去 |
[33:44] | It’s the only thing that would explain | 这是唯一可以解释 |
[33:45] | why they attacked the planet and Destiny at the same time. | 为何他们同时攻击那星球和命运号的原因 |
[33:48] | So we are safe as long as we don’t dial. | 所以我们只要不拨号就暂时安全 |
[33:50] | But the gate is our supply line. | 但星门是我们的补给线 |
[33:53] | Well, we can use a shuttle in the meantime, as necessary. | 那个嘛 有必要的话我们可以使用穿梭机 |
[33:55] | The drones’ ability to detect an active gate | 无人机探测激活星门的能力 |
[33:57] | must have some limitation. | 一定还是有范围限制的吧 |
[33:59] | Well, we’ll have to do the calculations, | 嗯 我们是先要算一算 |
[34:00] | but I agree. | 不过我同意 |
[34:02] | We should be able to use the gates again at some point. | 在这之后某些地方重新启用星门还是可以的 |
[34:05] | Okay, what about the team on the planet? | 那好 留在星球上的小队怎么办? |
[34:10] | Well, we don’t even know if they’re still alive. | 那个 我们都不知道他们是不是还活着啊 |
[34:12] | Don’t we have to take that chance? | 难道我们不该至少试试嘛? |
[34:14] | And risk the ship and everyone on board? | 那要用命运号和全船人性命去冒险吗? |
[34:24] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[34:49] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[34:51] | We’re, uh… | 我们 |
[34:52] | We’re not going back. | 我们不能回去 |
[35:07] | Camile said you were out here. | Camile说你在这儿 |
[35:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么啊? |
[35:10] | I had an idea, wanted to check something out. | 我有个主意 看看能不能搞出点名堂来 |
[35:12] | I’m assuming this thing’s never going to dial again. | 我猜这东西是再也不能拨号了吧 |
[35:15] | No. | 是啊 |
[35:17] | So, what’s your plan? | 那你的计划是什么? |
[35:19] | Gates use short range subspace transmitters. | 星门使用短程子空间发射系统 |
[35:21] | It’s how they communicate status updates with Destiny | 这是它和命运号保持通联状态的原理 |
[35:24] | before it even drops out or dials, | 至少在拨号中或拨号结束时都是这样 |
[35:26] | and I was thinking maybe we can use it to send a message. | 而我想也许我能利用这个发送一个简讯过去 |
[35:30] | Tell them the drones are gone, it’s safe to pick us up. | 告诉他们无人机都走了 可以安全回来接我们 |
[35:31] | And won’t the signal call the drones back? | 难道这信号不会把无人机又吸引回来吗 |
[35:34] | I would like to say no. | 我说大概不会吧 |
[35:38] | The signal | 这种信号 |
[35:39] | is several thousand times fainter than the event caused by an active wormhole. | 比起建立虫洞的信息量要远远微弱上万倍 |
[35:42] | But you can’t know for sure. | 但你也不能肯定是不啊 |
[35:44] | It’s a calculated risk. | 这是计划内的风险系数 |
[35:47] | But if the signal’s that faint, will it even reach Destiny? | 但要是那信号那么微弱 它就能到达命运号吗 |
[35:49] | They’ve probably already jumped into FTL by now. | 他们现在可能已经跳进超光速了啊 |
[35:51] | No, it should reach them if they haven’t gone too far. | 不 只有他们还没离开太远才能传给他们 |
[35:55] | So this is a total crap shoot. | 所以这根本是打水漂的事嘛 |
[35:57] | It– | 是啊 |
[35:58] | pretty much. | 基本就是那样 |
[36:01] | So far, I haven’t even figured out | 其实我现在根本都还不知道 |
[36:02] | how to send a message. | 怎么发出这个简讯呢 |
[36:03] | All I can do is turn this stupid thing off and on. | 我现在能做的也不过是把这傻缺玩意开开关关 |
[36:10] | “Mundus?” | “蒙杜斯”? |
[36:12] | Yeah. It’s ancient for “World.” | 对啊 古人语里是”世界”的意思 |
[36:14] | Novus mundus. “New world.” | 诺法斯蒙杜斯就是”新世界” |
[36:16] | It sounds stupid. | 听起来好傻啊 |
[36:18] | Yeah, and “Futura” Sounds cool? | 哦 你那”未来地”听起来就很酷么? |
[36:19] | Yeah, obviously, it’s a matter of opinion. | 当然了 那代表了某种观念 |
[36:21] | It’s a font. | 那就是种字体 |
[36:23] | What do we got? | 你们有什么新情况没? |
[36:25] | Not sure. Have a look. | 不确定 过来看看吧 |
[36:27] | It just started blinking like that. | 那东西就这么一直在那闪 |
[36:28] | I’m not sure what it means. | 我不懂这是什么意思 |
[36:39] | I do. | 我懂 |
[36:41] | This is Young. | 这是Young |
[36:42] | Rush, Chloe, I need you on the bridge now. | Rush和Chloe 你俩速到舰桥报到 |
[36:46] | It’s morse code. | 那是莫尔斯电码啊 |
[36:56] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[36:57] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[37:00] | I’m starting to get the feeling | 我现在开始觉得 |
[37:01] | that we may have to settle in here for good. | 我们可能最好是在这安居乐业了 |
[37:04] | One more shot. | 真是又扎了我一刀 |
[37:05] | Eli | Eli! |
[37:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[37:08] | Hey… | 喂 |
[37:09] | You did it! | 你做到了! |
[37:10] | I did? | 做到啥? |
[37:11] | Yeah, it worked! | 真的 成功了 |
[37:12] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[37:22] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[37:27] | You did it! | 你成功啦! |
[37:31] | Colonel Young said | Young上校说了 |
[37:32] | we’re going to take these people home. | 我们会带这些人回家 |
[37:50] | Sorry. | 借过 |
[37:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | I know I said I wanted to help these people, | 我知道我自己是说过要帮这些人的 |
[37:58] | but I got to be honest, | 不过我得老实说 |
[37:59] | I-I’m glad we’re almost there. | 我真高兴咱总算快到了 |
[38:02] | I think it’s been kind of fun. | 我想那儿应该挺好玩儿的 |
[38:04] | Don’t tell that to Rush. | 可别告诉Rush |
[38:05] | He’s been even grumpier than usual. | 他比平时都更暴躁了 |
[38:08] | He says the co2 they’re producing | 他说他们产生的二氧化碳 |
[38:09] | has completely offset the extra lime we brought onboard. | 是完全抵消了我们得到的那些额外补充 |
[38:12] | When they leave, | 等他们离开时 |
[38:13] | we’ll just be right back to where we started. | 我们又回到当初的起点状态了 |
[38:15] | Some of them are saying they’d like to stay. | 他们其中有些人还说想要留下来 |
[38:17] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[38:18] | You think Colonel Young will let them? | 你觉得Young上校会同意吗? |
[38:20] | Guess it depends on how many. | 猜是要看具体多少人吧(补充点新血在船上也不错) |
[38:21] | Well, do you think | 我说 你们觉得 |
[38:22] | their planet’s going to be in one piece when we get there? | 等我们到那时 他们星球还会是完好的吗? |
[38:25] | Oh, absolutely. | 哎呀 应该还好 |
[38:26] | The way they described the seismic activity, | 根据他们自己描述的那种地震活跃状态 |
[38:28] | I’d say they got years before it goes critical. | 要我说大概等真正危急时还要好多年呢 |
[38:30] | I don’t know. | 不晓得唉 |
[38:32] | It was bad enough to make ’em | 在他们派遣出各远征队出去时 |
[38:33] | send out those expeditions in the first place, | 那时情况就够糟的了 |
[38:34] | and that was 30 years ago. | 而现在又已经过去了三十年 |
[38:37] | And what about the politics? | 地面上的政局呢? |
[38:39] | I overheard some of them talking, | 我听他们中的人谈论 |
[38:40] | and it sounds like things were getting pretty bad. | 好像是非常糟糕的状态啊 |
[38:43] | Apparently, both sides had nuclear weapons. | 很显然 双方都拥有核武器 |
[38:46] | No, no, there’s no way it would have come to that. | 不 不 不会发展成那样的状况的 |
[38:48] | But they were facing an escalating natural disaster, | 但他们确实又面临着逐步扩大化的自然灾难啊 |
[38:51] | putting pressure on their resources– | 使得他们的能源很紧张 |
[38:53] | which just as easily could have brought them together. | 这才会使他们更容易的团结起来啊 |
[38:56] | Guys… | 乡亲们喂 |
[38:57] | They’re our descendants. | 他们可是咱们的后代子孙啊 |
[38:59] | We passed down | 我们传下去了 |
[39:00] | all of our knowledge, | 我们的知识 |
[39:02] | our understanding… | 我们的理解同情心 |
[39:04] | And apparently, some of our disagreements. | 而很显然 也传下了我们的矛盾 |
[39:06] | Lieutenant… | 中尉 |
[39:07] | Sir. | 长官 |
[39:09] | We’re about to drop out. | 我们就要跳出超光速了 |
[39:10] | As soon as we’re in range, | 只要一到达范围内 |
[39:12] | you’re going to be flying the first recon. | 你就要着手进行第一轮侦查 |
[39:13] | Yes, sir. I’ll go prep the shuttle. | 是 长官 我这就去准备穿梭机 |
[39:15] | If it’s okay… | 如果您同意 |
[39:16] | Permission granted. | 批准你的请求 |
[39:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢哈 |
[39:30] | We’ll be passing through the atmosphere shortly. | 我们马上就要穿过大气层了 |
[39:37] | No radio signals. | 没有任何无线电信号迹象 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | I noticed that. | 我也注意到了 |
[39:42] | They’re supposed to be advanced, right? | 他们不是应该很先进的文明吗 对不? |
[39:54] | So? | 怎么样? |
[39:56] | They’re entering the atmosphere. | 他们进入了大气层 |
[39:58] | We’re passing through | 我们正在穿过 |
[39:59] | what appears to be a pretty thick layer | 看来是相当厚的一层 |
[40:00] | of particulate matter. | 微粒子物质 |
[40:02] | Dust and ash. | 都是尘埃和灰 |
[40:07] | All right, getting a reading on surface temperatures. | 好了 得到一些地表温度数据 |
[40:15] | It’s pretty cold down there. | 下面好像是非常冷 |
[40:17] | Oh, God… | 哦天哪 |
[40:19] | Nuclear winter. | 核后寒冬 |
[40:21] | All right, cloud’s breaking up. | 好了 云层打开了 |
[40:23] | We should be able to see something here pretty soon. | 我们应该很快就能看到些什么了 |
[40:24] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[40:29] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[40:32] | It’s a city. | 是一座城市 |
[40:36] | It’s a huge, modern city, and it’s completely intact. | 很大很现代化的城市 还是完整的的样子 |
[40:41] | It’s incredible. | 真了不起 |
[40:50] | I’m not picking up any radioactivity. | 我收不到任何无线电信号 |
[40:54] | In fact, we’re not getting any em at all. | 事实上 是啥电的磁的任何信号都没有 |
[40:56] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[40:58] | What? | 怎么说? |
[40:59] | Well, the layer of dust and ash, | 看那些层层厚的尘灰吧 |
[41:02] | blocking out sunlight, | 完全遮挡住了阳光 |
[41:03] | lowering surface temperatures. | 使地面温度降低 |
[41:05] | There’s really only one possible explanation. | 只有一个可能性的解释了 |
[41:07] | Extreme volcanic activity. | 大型火山激活 |
[41:09] | Like a supervolcano, | 可能是超大火山爆发了 |
[41:11] | or worse. | 甚至更糟 |
[41:12] | Not exactly nuclear winter, but just as devastating. | 不说核后寒冬吧 但也是毁灭性结果 |
[41:17] | Are you seeing any movement down there? | 你看到下面任何活动的迹象了吗 |
[41:22] | Negative. | 没有 |
[41:29] | I’m gonna bring us in for a better look. | 我要飞进去仔细瞧瞧 |
[41:34] | Sir, we’ve done another close pass over the city, | 长官 我们已经完成又一次城市掠览了 |
[41:38] | including the outskirts. | 连外围城郊都看了个遍 |
[41:39] | We’re not seeing any signs of people. | 但是没有看到一个人 |
[41:42] | No smoke from fires, no tracks in the snow, | 没有火烟 也没有雪地上的足迹 |
[41:44] | nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[41:48] | It doesn’t look like anyone’s been around here for a long time. | 看上去这里已经袅无人烟很久了 |
[41:55] | But millions of people lived here. | 可之前曾有数百万的人们住在这里啊 |
[41:59] | Where did they all go? | 他们全都去了哪里呢? |