时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be on the verge | 我也许找到突破口了 |
[00:03] | of discovering the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 就快发现命运号的使命的真正含义 |
[00:07] | You’ve had control of this ship the whole time! | 这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊? |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不告诉大家? |
[00:12] | The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth. | Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球 |
[00:15] | I killed Riley. | 是我杀了Riley |
[00:16] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他 |
[00:18] | You are a good commander. | 您是一位很优秀的指挥官 |
[00:21] | There is no mission other than getting these people home. | 没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要 |
[00:24] | It was never about going home. | 它从不是要带我们回家的 |
[00:25] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方 |
[00:26] | That is the mission. | 这就是它的使命 |
[00:29] | Ginn and I figured out how to dial the ninth chevron back to Earth | 我和Ginn找到了用第九符拨号回地球的法子 |
[00:33] | while Destiny recharges in a star. | 是要等命运号在恒星内部充能时才可以 |
[00:35] | Wait three seconds, then follow me! | 等三秒后 就跟在我后面通过 |
[00:36] | The connection was made. | 桥接确实建立了 |
[00:38] | You were the only one who made it through to Earth. | 但你是唯一一个通过并回到地球的人 |
[00:39] | You’re Matthew Scott, | 你就是 Matthew Scott |
[00:40] | and you’re Ronald Greer. | 而你是Ronald Greer |
[00:41] | How do you know our names? | 你怎么会知道我们的名字? |
[00:42] | I don’t even know how this is possible. | 我真不明白这是怎么可能发生的 |
[00:44] | Their civilization was founded 2,000 years ago | 他们的文明是在两千年前建立的 |
[00:47] | by the crew of the Destiny. | 由命运号上的船员建立 |
[00:49] | What’s Novus? | Novus是什么? |
[00:49] | The planet where you founded our civilization, | 就是你们在那里建立了我们文明的母星 |
[00:50] | but then one day, something happened, | 但某天发生了什么事 |
[00:52] | and we couldn’t connect to Novus anymore. | 我们再也无法联系上Novus了 |
[00:53] | Will you take us home? | 你们能带我们回家吗? |
[00:54] | You see any movement down there? | 你看到下面任何活动的迹象了吗 |
[00:56] | Negative. | 没有 |
[00:57] | But millions of people lived here. | 可之前曾有千百万的人们住在这里啊 |
[00:58] | Where did they all go? | 他们都去哪里了? |
[01:06] | Colonel? | 上校啊? |
[01:10] | Tj? | 是TJ吗? |
[01:12] | No. | 不是呀 |
[01:14] | It’s Chloe. | 我是Chloe呢 |
[01:19] | Where-where’s Steven? | 我儿Steven呢? |
[01:25] | I’m right here, dad. | 我就在这儿呢 爸爸 |
[01:28] | Sara’s on her way. She’ll be here any minute. | Sara妹妹正在赶来 她随时会到 |
[01:36] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[02:13] | Ash. | 是火山灰 |
[02:19] | We just did a recon of the city center. | 我们刚对城市中心区侦查了一遍 |
[02:21] | Place is completely deserted. | 这里完全荒芜了 |
[02:23] | Hard to breathe, too, with all the ash falling. | 也很难呼吸 尘灰四处落 |
[02:25] | So much for dropping them all off down there. | 看来不该让他们降落的 |
[02:27] | I don’t want you hanging around if it’s too dangerous. | 如果情况不安全 我不希望你们四处转悠 |
[02:29] | Yes, sir, | 是 长官 |
[02:31] | but Yaozu took us to the entrance to an underground complex. | 不过耀祖先生带我们到了一个地下掩体的入口 |
[02:34] | It’s sort of like a giant fallout shelter. | 貌似某种巨大的防辐射尘避难所 |
[02:36] | Who knows, there could be people holed up in there. | 谁知道呢 也许里面还有人的 |
[02:37] | I think we should check it out. | 我觉得我们该进去看看 |
[02:39] | Be careful. Planet’s unstable. | 那小心点 行星状况不是很稳定 |
[02:41] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
[02:42] | Got a problem, though. | 不过我们还是有个麻烦 |
[02:43] | Doors are sealed. | 门是封死的 |
[02:44] | Pretty thick, too. | 而且超厚实 |
[02:45] | We tried to blast it open with C-4, | 我们试了用c-4去炸 |
[02:46] | even used the shuttle’s weapons, | 甚至也试了用穿梭机上的炮 |
[02:48] | but no luck. | 但都炸不开 |
[02:49] | We can use Destiny’s main weapon, | 我们可以用命运号上的主炮台 |
[02:51] | blow a hole in it. | 给它炸个洞就成 |
[02:52] | Yeah, and destroy the entire complex in the process. | 好主意啊 顺便是想把整个地底掀翻是吧 |
[02:55] | We’ll dial down the power. | 我们可以调低能量嘛 |
[02:56] | 60%. | 只要六成就可以了 |
[02:58] | The doors are pretty thick, | 那些门非常厚 |
[03:00] | and the actual bunker is way underground, | 实际的掩体应该在地底深了老去 |
[03:02] | hundreds of feet. | 大概有千把英尺之下 |
[03:03] | I’d say it’s worth a shot. | 要我说值得试试打一炮 |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[03:08] | All right, give us the coordinates. | 那好吧 把坐标告诉我们 |
[03:23] | I got a lock. | 锁定目标了 |
[03:26] | Lieutenant, we are ready to fire. | 中尉 我们准备开火了 |
[03:27] | Are you clear of the area? | 你那边清场了吗? |
[03:29] | Yes, sir. Fire away. | 长官 清好了 开火吧 |
[03:47] | Lieutenant? | 中尉怎么样? |
[03:50] | Colonel, we’re on-site… | 上校 我们在现场呢 |
[03:54] | Nice shooting. It worked. | 这炮射的准啊 果然射穿了 |
[04:03] | There’s still power. | 咦 还有电呢 |
[04:05] | That’s a good sign. | 是个好兆头 |
[04:06] | My father worked down here. | 我父亲以前在这下面工作过 |
[04:08] | He would sometimes bring me with him. | 他有时会带着我一起下来 |
[04:10] | I remember running through these halls as a child. | 我还记得小时候在这些大厅跑来跑去呢 |
[04:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:51] | What is this room? | 这个厅是做什么用的? |
[04:54] | The Teneran Archive. | 是”Young之国”的档案馆 |
[04:56] | The entire history of our people is stored here. | 我国人民整个历史都存放在这里 |
[05:00] | Let’s hope it can tell us what happened to them. | 希望这能让我们得知那些人后来发生了什么事 |
[05:16] | 星际之门 宇宙 | |
[05:18] | Ellison? | Ellison在哪? |
[05:19] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[05:21] | This isn’t Earth! | 这里不是地球啊! |
[05:22] | Something obviously went wrong! | 肯定是哪里出了问题! |
[05:24] | All right, Greer, James, organize teams! | 快点 Greer和James咱们先把队伍组起来 |
[05:27] | We need to find shelter! | 我们得去找个庇护处 |
[05:29] | Where’s Telford? | Telford人呢? |
[05:30] | He didn’t make it! | 他没通过 |
[05:32] | Why? What happened to him? | 怎么会啊? 他出了什么事? |
[05:33] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[05:34] | You brought a Kino? | 你还带了个影像球来? |
[05:35] | I know we weren’t supposed to– | 我知道我们本来没指望是要…… |
[05:36] | Find a planet! | 跑到一个鬼星球上来的 |
[05:38] | Can you redial Destiny? | 你能不能重拨回命运号? |
[05:39] | It’s gone! | 它已经消失了 |
[05:40] | All right, everyone, stay calm! | 行了 大家听着 都冷静点! |
[05:41] | Stay close! | 站在一起不要分散 |
[05:42] | Turn this off! | 给我关了这幺蛾子! |
[05:46] | The first recording stored in the Teneran archive. | 这就是特内拉档案里的第一份最古老史记 |
[05:50] | 2,000 years ago. | 两千年前啊 |
[05:53] | I’m still trying to wrap my mind around that. | 我脑子到现在还没转过弯来呢 |
[05:55] | See what else they’ve got. | 去看看他们还有啥宝贝吧 |
[05:58] | Okay, communications are up. | 好了 通讯系统可以用 |
[06:00] | We should be able to talk to Destiny. | 我们应该能和命运号连线通话 |
[06:01] | Just hit that button. | 按那个按钮就行 |
[06:02] | This one? | 这个吗? |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 对哒 |
[06:05] | Colonel, this is Scott, do you read? | 上校 这边是Scott通报 你能听到吗? |
[06:09] | Yeah, we read you. | 是的 我们听到了 |
[06:11] | Yeah, we are in one of the archive rooms. | 好的 我们现正在某个档案室里 |
[06:13] | There’s a bunch of them, on several levels. | 这里有好多这样的资料室 要不就是好几层 |
[06:14] | Still no people? | 还是没看到人吗 |
[06:16] | Not a soul. | 连个鬼都没有 |
[06:17] | Well, we have power, though. | 不过电力倒是都有 |
[06:19] | The grid draws from a combo of solar, wind, | 看来他们的电网系统是用太阳能 风力 |
[06:22] | and geothermal energy. | 以及地热发电的各种组合 |
[06:24] | Is there anything worth salvaging? | 那有没有什么值得捞一把的? |
[06:26] | Tons! We found The Testament people were talking about, | 多嘞个去了 我们找到他们之前说的那些”遗训”约书了 |
[06:28] | the entire Teneran repository. | 整个特内拉的历史宝库 |
[06:30] | Thousands of Kino recordings, | 成千上万的影像球信息记录 |
[06:31] | historical documents, | 历史文件档案 |
[06:33] | a detailed account of when we first got here from Destiny. | 还有我们离开命运号到此的第一次详细记录 |
[06:35] | None of which is any good to us right now. | 这些没一个是对我们现在有用的东西 |
[06:37] | We’ve got a ship full of people. | 我们有一船人要养呢 |
[06:39] | We need supplies for life support. | 现在要紧的是找生命维持的补给 |
[06:40] | There’s also food storage. | 当然也有食物储藏室 |
[06:42] | Canned goods, survival-type rations. | 大堆的罐头 生存必需品什么的 |
[06:44] | Good, we’ll use the shuttles to start ferrying supplies to Destiny. | 那好 我们就用穿梭机去把这些补给运来命运号 |
[06:48] | You should go down, check the place out. | 你也下去玩玩吧 看看有没有你需要的 |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:50] | Keep me posted. | 随时跟我通报 |
[06:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:55] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[06:56] | People are starting to pass out. | 有人开始昏迷了 |
[06:58] | Atmosphere’s way too thin. | 这里的空气太稀薄 |
[06:59] | We’ve got four addresses. | 我们有四个可拨地址 |
[07:00] | Start dialing. | 那就快拨号 |
[07:01] | Whoa, wait! | 哇 等等! |
[07:02] | What if they’re worse than this place? | 要是那边比这地方更糟怎么办? |
[07:04] | We can’t just walk through blind. | 我们可不能闭着眼睛瞎闯啊 |
[07:06] | We’ll just send a Kino through first. | 老规矩还是先送影像球去查看呗 |
[07:06] | What, there’s more than one? | 什么 你还带了不止一个出来? |
[07:08] | Six, actually. | 其实是六个 |
[07:09] | I wasn’t the only one who decided to sneak one through. | 不是只有我一人想偷带一个走的 |
[07:11] | Start dialing! | 赶紧给我拨号! |
[07:16] | Long way down, huh? | 潜的够深的吧? |
[07:18] | Yeah, my ears popped on the way. | 就是 我在电梯里都耳鸣了 |
[07:19] | Like the muzak, though. | 不过电梯里的背景音乐挺潮的啊 |
[07:21] | So, this is the archive room? | 那这就是档案馆吗? |
[07:22] | Yeah, the main one. | 对 是主馆 |
[07:24] | Five others above us. | 上面还有5层这样的馆呢 |
[07:25] | Above that, living quarters, | 再往上面去 是生活区 |
[07:27] | tech and other supplies, food storage. | 技术工程和其他一些设备 食物储藏室等等 |
[07:30] | Scott and Greer are already up there | Scott和Greer已经上去了 |
[07:31] | scouting the place. | 他们在搜查整个区域 |
[07:32] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿啊? |
[07:33] | To join them. | 我也搜罗去 |
[07:34] | They don’t need any help. | 哎呀 他们那边不需要帮手 |
[07:35] | Young’s sending down– | 上校已经派兵去了 |
[07:39] | yup. | 果然 |
[07:42] | Colonel, this is Scott, come in. | 上校 这是Scott 请回答 |
[07:44] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[07:45] | Yeah, this planet looks good. | 嗯 这个星球看来很合适 |
[07:47] | You can start sending people through. | 你可以派人通过了 |
[07:48] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[07:50] | Well, this is it, | 好吧 就是这了 |
[07:52] | our new home, | 咱的新家园 |
[07:55] | a planet known only to God. | 一个只有老天知道的星球 |
[08:00] | Hell of a lot of data here. | 真他妈多的数据啊 |
[08:02] | Yeah, it looks like they documented everything. | 就是 看来这些人喜欢把所有事都记下来 |
[08:05] | “It is easier to know where you are going | 欲行其事 |
[08:07] | when you know where you have been.” | 必先知其所有 |
[08:09] | Eli Wallace. | 是Eli Wallace的圣言录 |
[08:17] | You know, it’s going to take years to get through all this. | 要把这全看完估计都花个好几年 |
[08:19] | We’ll bring it back to Destiny. | 我们带回命运号慢慢看呗 |
[08:21] | Yeah, these drives are built right into the structure, | 对啊 这些驱动器都是焊连在掩体上的 |
[08:23] | so I don’t think we’re going to be able to physically move them. | 我觉得咱们根本搬不走 |
[08:26] | So we configure an uplink, stream the data. | 那我们就跟命运号上传一下数据呗 |
[08:29] | My thoughts exactly. | 英雄所见略同 |
[08:34] | Brody… | Brody啊 |
[08:35] | Hmm? | 咋了? |
[08:37] | Brody! | Brody! |
[08:38] | Hmm? | 咋了嘛? |
[08:40] | Mm-hm… | 唔 |
[08:42] | Sorry. | 对不起哈 |
[08:44] | Is it okay if I… do this? | 我这样做 可以么? |
[08:47] | Uh… maybe I should do it. | 那个 还是我来弄吧 |
[08:52] | You are the founding father of the enemy nation, after all. | 毕竟你可是他们敌国的创始人之父啊 |
[08:54] | Hmm. | 是哦 |
[08:56] | Futura. | 未来地之父 |
[09:00] | That’s a stupid– | 真是傻缺 |
[09:01] | Enough with the name. | 不许再提那名字了 |
[09:06] | That’s it. | 字幕 |
[09:08] | Some people brought through clothing items. | 有些人带了些小配饰来 |
[09:09] | Hair pins, bandannas. We’re going through it all. | 发夹啦 头巾什么的 我们全部都搜查了一遍 |
[09:11] | Not much. | 都不算多啊 |
[09:12] | We just have to make do | 我们只要撑到 |
[09:13] | until Rush figures out where we are | 等Rush找到我们的位置 |
[09:15] | and brings Destiny back in range so we can dial. | 把命运号开回能拨号的范围区就可以了 |
[09:16] | Seriously? | 你当真的吗? |
[09:18] | Adam, Destiny’s gone. | Adam啊 命运号已经没了 |
[09:20] | Destroyed. | 毁了的啊 |
[09:21] | We don’t know that for certain. | 我们又不是很确定 |
[09:22] | No, we don’t, | 是不确定 |
[09:23] | but we also don’t know if this is present day, either. | 但我们连是不是在现在时都不清楚呢 |
[09:25] | We were dialing inside a star. | 当我们在恒星内部拨号时 |
[09:27] | It could’ve hit a solar flare. | 可能引发了耀斑反应 |
[09:28] | For all we know, | 据前人经验看 |
[09:29] | we could’ve gone back in time, | 我们有可能穿越回去 |
[09:31] | or-or forward, days, months, years– | 或者穿越到未来 数天 数月 数年都可能 |
[09:33] | The fact is, we’re stuck here now | 现在的情况就是 我们被困在这里了 |
[09:34] | for God knows how long, | 老天才知道要多久 |
[09:36] | so we need to build shelter, | 所以我们必须赶紧造庇护所 |
[09:38] | we need to find food. | 赶紧找食物 |
[09:39] | Let’s move. | 大家行动吧 |
[09:47] | Rush, come check this out! | Rush 快来看看这个 |
[09:49] | 2,000 years | 两千年后 |
[09:51] | on the other side of the universe… | 在宇宙的另外一头 |
[09:55] | And beef jerky survives. | 老子找到一袋牛肉干存粮 |
[10:00] | Hey, there you are! | 哟 你躲在这儿哪 |
[10:02] | Eli and the others are working on a way | Eli和其他科学组正在想办法 |
[10:03] | to upload the archive back up to Destiny. | 把档案馆史料备份到命运号上去 |
[10:06] | If we try to go through it all down here, | 要是我们打算在这里把它们全看完 |
[10:07] | we’d never leave. | 大家都甭想走了 |
[10:11] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么呢? |
[10:13] | There are thousands of books in here. | 这里有上万本书籍 |
[10:15] | A bunch of school textbooks, math, science, | 也包括了一堆学校的教材 数学和科学的课本啦 |
[10:18] | all written by Eli. | 全部是Eli编著的耶 |
[10:19] | The college drop-out. | 那个大学的退学生么 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 就是他 |
[10:24] | So you’ve been sitting down here | 原来你这这呆坐着 |
[10:25] | reading textbooks? | 就是来温习课本么? |
[10:26] | No, I found my diary. | 才不是 我找到自己的日记了 |
[10:29] | I know, weird. | 我知道 感觉是很怪 |
[10:30] | My first entry when we got to this planet– | 看这 我们到达这行星后的第一篇日记 |
[10:34] | “The air is good. | “这里有清新的空气” |
[10:36] | Plenty of trees, fresh water, | “葱郁的树木 芬芳的甘泉” |
[10:38] | a lot like Earth…” | “多么像地球家乡” |
[10:39] | “Two weeks have gone by, | “已经在这过了2星期了” |
[10:40] | and we now have a name for our home– | “现在我们给新家正式命名” |
[10:42] | “Novus” Novus. | |
[10:43] | It means ‘new.’ | “意思是’新'” |
[10:45] | we’re trying to settle in, get some decent shelters built. | 我们设法安顿下来 造出一些还不错的茅屋 |
[10:47] | I’m still not sleeping well. | 我仍然睡不好 |
[10:49] | Never thought I’d say this, but… | 从没想过有一天我会这么说 不过 |
[10:52] | I miss Destiny.” | 我想念命运号了 |
[10:54] | Look, I already told you | 听着 我早就告诉你了 |
[10:55] | we can’t move there. | 我们不能搬去那里 |
[10:56] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[10:57] | It’s not far. | 又不远 |
[10:59] | It’s flat, wide open, plenty of room– | 那里是广大的平原 有很多空间 |
[10:59] | because it’s a flood plain. | 因为那是河滩积地 |
[11:01] | First rain, and we’re washed out. | 只要一下雨 咱就全当落汤鸡吧 |
[11:02] | We’ve got good protection here, | 而在这里我们有足够的保护 |
[11:03] | up slope, out of the wind. | 上有山坡遮风挡雨 |
[11:05] | Plenty of trees to build proper shelters, homes– | 下有充裕的树木让我们造草屋和房子 |
[11:07] | How? | 怎么造啊 |
[11:07] | We have no tools. | 我们没有任何工具 |
[11:09] | One of the springs on the plain | 而那个平原的一处泉水 |
[11:11] | is seeping ferric hydroxide. | 释漏出氢氧化铁 |
[11:12] | Bog iron deposits. | 说明有铁矿存在 |
[11:14] | It should get us jump-started on basic tool-making. | 这样就让我们可以进入基本工具制造时代了 |
[11:15] | Then we can really speed things up. | 那样就可以一下大跃进了 |
[11:18] | I still think it’s a good idea | 我还是觉得我们应该考虑 |
[11:19] | to look for a better location– | 去找一个更好的驻地 |
[11:21] | you know what, it was your good idea | 你小子知道不 都是你的馊主意 |
[11:22] | that got us stuck on this planet in the first place! | 才会让我们困在了这个星球上 |
[11:23] | What? | 啥? |
[11:25] | You agreed with it– | 你也同意的啊 |
[11:26] | We are here because of your calculations! | 都是因为你计算错误才害我们至此 |
[11:28] | Both of you, stop this right now. | 你们两个 都给我闭嘴 |
[11:29] | We’re not doing this again, all right? | 不许再吵了 懂没 |
[11:31] | The decision is made. We are staying here. | 事已至此 已经决定了 我们就留在这里 |
[11:34] | Sir, we’re going to have to build a fence. | 长官 我们得去造个栅栏 |
[11:36] | There’s wildlife on this planet. | 这星球上有一些野物 |
[11:38] | We just saw some nasty-looking creatures on our scout. | 我们刚才巡逻时看到一些其貌不善的生物 |
[11:40] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:41] | I’ve got people out on patrol, | 我已经让人在外巡逻警戒了 |
[11:43] | but we’re going to run out of ammo real quick. | 但咱们的弹药很快就会用光的 |
[11:44] | Yeah, hence the fence. | 真好 于是还得造栅栏 |
[11:46] | Right, sounds good. | 行啊 听起来不错 |
[11:47] | How about we do it. Let’s go. | 不如咱们就去造吧 说干就干 |
[11:52] | It’s amazing. | 太伟大了 |
[11:55] | We came here with hardly anything, | 我们到达这里时几乎两手空空 |
[11:57] | and 2,000 years later… | 而两千年之后 |
[12:00] | Our kids done good. | 我们的孩子发展的真不错 |
[12:04] | Kind of want to read the rest of it. | 真的很想把剩下的都读完 |
[12:07] | See who ended up with– | 看是谁最后 |
[12:11] | Under the table! | 快躲到桌子下去 |
[12:30] | Uh, guys? | 呃 哥几个 |
[12:31] | You might want to get moving on that data transfer. | 看来得赶快转移数据了 |
[12:37] | That’s very good. | 真不错 |
[12:41] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[12:42] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 还行 |
[12:43] | Ooh, I hate earthquakes. | 喔唷 我最恨地震了 |
[12:44] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[12:46] | It’s my first, actually. | 其实这是我第一次经历 |
[12:50] | Greer, this is Scott, you okay up there? | Greer 这是Scott通报 你们那边还好吗? |
[12:51] | Yeah, everybody’s all good. | 好着呢 大家都没事 |
[12:53] | We’re sending down additional teams | 我们要再多派些人下来 |
[12:55] | to help with those supplies. | 帮忙运补给品 |
[12:56] | We need to pick up the pace. | 我们得加快速度了 |
[12:57] | Phew. | 呼 |
[12:59] | “Six weeks on the planet. | “在这星球上六星期了” |
[13:02] | We’ve been doing okay, for the most part… | 目前为止一切尚好 大部分算是吧 |
[13:05] | Until today.” | 直到今天为止 |
[13:07] | Garden? | 开始种花草了吗? |
[13:08] | That fruit that Scott and Greer found? | Scott和Greer找到的那些水果啊 |
[13:11] | Planting some seeds, see what happens. | 我把籽种在这里 看看会怎么样吧 |
[13:15] | Tj! | TJ快来啊! |
[13:21] | “Volker’s condition is getting worse. | “Volker的病情恶化了” |
[13:24] | TJ doesn’t know what’s wrong with him. | TJ找不出症结所在 |
[13:26] | She thinks maybe his kidneys are failing, | 她想可能是他的肾出了问题 |
[13:29] | but without any medical equipment, | 但没有任何医疗设施的情况下 |
[13:30] | she can’t be sure, | 她也无法确诊 |
[13:32] | and there’s nothing she can do to help him.” | 她没有任何方法可以救回他了 |
[13:42] | “Today we had our first funeral. | “今天我们举行了我们第一个葬礼” |
[13:47] | Dr. Dale Volker.” | “为Dale Volker博士” |
[14:01] | Hey… | 字幕 |
[14:02] | Lieutenant Scott just radioed. | Scott中尉刚才通报了 |
[14:03] | The shuttle’s loaded | 穿梭机降落了 |
[14:05] | and ready to take you back to Destiny | 准备带你回命运号 |
[14:06] | to start the uplink. | 去装上载器 |
[14:19] | A small cut, | 是个小割伤 |
[14:20] | but it may need a couple of stitches. | 不过还是需要缝几针 |
[14:22] | I’m fine– | 我没事啊 |
[14:23] | You will be, once I patch you up. | 会没事的 不过要等我帮你缝好之后 |
[14:32] | You’re not getting enough rest. | 你没好好休息过 |
[14:34] | Nobody is. | 谁都没有啊 |
[14:37] | The others follow your lead. | 其他人还不是都跟着你学的 |
[14:38] | What is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[14:39] | The stitches, what is it? | 那些线 是用什么做的 |
[14:40] | Tendons from one of those animals | 动物的筋 |
[14:41] | that Greer killed. | 就是greer射死的那些 |
[14:43] | The needle could use a little work, though. | 至少针还是管点用的吧 |
[14:47] | Best Brody could make on short notice. | Brody临时磨出来的最佳成果了 |
[14:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[14:53] | With all this construction going on, | 就目前的情况而言 |
[14:55] | people need to be more careful. | 人们都要更小心对待自己身体 |
[14:56] | Not overdo it, know when to rest. | 不要过劳 适时休息 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind. | 是哦 我会记住的 |
[15:07] | Okay, there you go. | 行啦 休息好了 |
[15:09] | Take it easy and watch for infection. | 小心些 当心感染 |
[15:11] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[15:12] | Son of a… | 他娘的 |
[15:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:14] | Yeah, I’m good. | 没事 |
[15:16] | I’m good… | 我没事 |
[15:19] | Hey, listen, | 喂 听着 |
[15:20] | nobody blames you. | 没人怪你的 |
[15:23] | It is what it is. | 事已至此 |
[15:25] | We’re here… | 我们都到了这里 |
[15:28] | And we have our whole lives ahead. | 未来还有漫漫人生路要走呢 |
[15:31] | Make the most of it. | 好好过好每一天吧 |
[15:37] | That easy, huh? | 那样容易些 是么? |
[15:38] | No. | 不容易啊 |
[15:41] | But beating yourself up every day, | 可是你每天跟自己欠了债似的 |
[15:42] | it just makes it worse. | 肯定会让日子更难过 |
[16:04] | The Stargate was destroyed in one of the eruptions. | 他们的星门在一次火山爆发中被毁 |
[16:06] | Buried in lava decades ago. | 十年前就被火山熔岩给埋了 |
[16:09] | Most of the people left the planet before then, | 行星上大多数人在那之前就离开了 |
[16:11] | but after they lost the gate, | 但在他们失去星门后 |
[16:13] | they needed to figure another way out. | 留下来的人必须另想他法逃生 |
[16:16] | Both of the countries realized | 那敌对的两个国家最后意识到 |
[16:18] | they stood a better chance of survival if they worked together, | 他们只有合作互助才有更大机会幸存 |
[16:22] | so they pooled their resources and they built ships. | 所以他们共享了资源并造出了飞船 |
[16:25] | Huge, huge ships. | 超大超大的飞船 |
[16:27] | Not capable of FTL, | 没有超光速的功能 |
[16:29] | but big enough to evacuate the rest of the population. | 但至少足够大可以撤出剩下的人口 |
[16:32] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪里了? |
[16:33] | They went to one of the planets | 他们去了其中一个星球 |
[16:35] | they had previously sent an expedition team to. | 之前曾派远征队去开发过的 |
[16:36] | 10 days travel for us on Destiny in FTL, | 若我们么 用命运号超光速跳一跳 10天就到 |
[16:40] | but it’ll take them a few hundred years with their ships. | 但他们的飞船就得花上几百年时间 |
[16:43] | Good to know they got their act together. | 他们最后还是一起行动了 真是不错 |
[16:54] | Hey, look, uh, | 嘿 你看 这个 |
[16:57] | we never really talked. | 我俩几乎没真正好好聊一次 |
[17:00] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[17:02] | I’m okay. | 我没啥多想过 |
[17:06] | See, this is always the time i do something to sabotage things. | 要知道 这是我典型的逃避主义特征 |
[17:09] | It’s kind of a defense mechanism. | 大概是某种自我保护机制吧 |
[17:12] | Tough to explain. | 很难解释清楚的 |
[17:14] | It’s not tough at all. | 并不难懂 |
[17:17] | Everything you’ve ever cared about has been taken from you, | 当你失去了身边所有你在乎的重要的东西后 |
[17:20] | so you’re trying to make sure it doesn’t happen again. | 你就是想要确保不会再失去任一个 |
[17:23] | This is a huge step for you, Matt. | Matt 现在可是你的大日子 |
[17:26] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪呢 |
[17:30] | You should be proud of yourself. | 你也该为自己自豪的 |
[17:32] | Well, still. | 好吧 不过 |
[17:34] | I’ll understand if you don’t wanna come. | 要是你不想来我也理解的 |
[17:36] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑了吧? |
[17:38] | First wedding on Novus? | Novus上的第一场婚礼耶? |
[17:39] | Camile’s gonna make a pie, so… | 再说Camile要做个派的 |
[17:44] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我怎可以错过啊 |
[17:51] | “Today was a good day on Novus. | “今天是Novus的一个好日子” |
[17:53] | The best day yet.” | “最好的大喜之日” |
[18:08] | So… everybody’s hooking up. | 看来 所有人都找到相好的啦 |
[18:13] | Matt and Chloe are married. | Matt和Chloe结婚了 |
[18:15] | Now, rumor is Varro and James are getting together. | 现在 据传Varro和James也好上了 |
[18:19] | Figures. | 想的到么 |
[18:21] | TJ just had her baby boy, | TJ刚生下了她第一个儿子 |
[18:22] | named him Steven, after her father. | 跟着她自己爹的名字叫Steven |
[18:26] | Yeah… Everybody’s getting together, | 是哦 所有人都找到伴儿了 |
[18:32] | except me… | 除了我之外 |
[18:34] | And Brody. | 还有Brody |
[18:36] | This is Eli. | 这是Eli |
[18:37] | Is Volker back on the ship yet? | Volker回到飞船上了吗? |
[18:40] | Yeah, I’m here. Are you ready? | 我在这儿呢 你准备好了没? |
[18:41] | All set. | 都成了 |
[18:42] | We’re starting the transfer now. | 我们现在就开始上传吧 |
[18:47] | Eli, look at this. | Eli 来看看这个 |
[18:48] | The factory where they built their interstellar ships? | 这里显示了他们造星际航行飞船的工厂数据 |
[18:51] | According to this, there’s one ship still in there. | 根据资料看 那里仍然还有一艘飞船留存呢 |
[18:54] | It was still under construction when they left the planet. | 当他们离开星球时 那飞船还在造 |
[18:57] | How close to completion? | 还有多少才造完呢? |
[18:58] | Is it operational? | 能不能用啊 |
[18:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:02] | What? | 咋啦? |
[19:03] | Let’s see. | 让我看看嘛 |
[19:05] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[19:07] | I’m documenting your progress. | 我可一直在记录你的进展呢 |
[19:08] | You’ll thank me for this later, I promise. | 你以后一定会感谢我的 我保证 |
[19:12] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[19:15] | And how far along are you? | 你现在几个月啦 |
[19:17] | Six months. | 六个月了 |
[19:18] | Matt’s going crazy | Matt在那边大干特干呢 |
[19:19] | trying to build them a house before the baby arrives. | 想在宝宝出生前造个房子出来 |
[19:22] | I told him not to worry about it, | 我叫他别太操心的 |
[19:23] | but you know Matt. | 不过你也知道Matt这个人就这样 |
[19:24] | Sign he’s going to make a great father. | 说明他一定天生当好爹的料 |
[19:26] | And you a great Uncle. | 你也是个好叔叔呀 |
[19:33] | Oh, crap. | 哦 糟 |
[19:35] | I just accessed the geothermal monitoring data. | 我刚进入了地热监视系统 |
[19:37] | It turns out their theory’s right. | 看来他们的理论是对的 |
[19:39] | A black hole has entered this system. | 一个黑洞进入了这星系 |
[19:40] | The tidal forces are ripping this planet apart. | 引力正把这行星撕扯分裂 |
[19:44] | Is that a fault line? | 那是条大裂缝吗? |
[19:45] | Yeah! Running right under the city. | 对! 就在这城市正下方扩张呢 |
[19:47] | Very active, and very shallow. | 非常活跃 位置又非常浅 |
[19:48] | The crust is increasingly thin, | 地壳已经越来越薄了 |
[19:50] | like shattering glass. | 就像玻璃杯一样碰一下就碎 |
[19:51] | Magma bubbling up everywhere. | 地底岩浆是到处在冒泡 |
[19:52] | We can’t stay here much longer. | 这地方我们待不了多久了 |
[19:54] | The database is immense. | 但数据库是在太庞大了 |
[19:55] | The transfer could take days. | 上传过程可能要好几天 |
[19:56] | 37 hours with my compression algorithm. | 据我算是要37小时 |
[20:00] | Well, let’s hope that’s enough time. | 好吧 希望那时间足够 |
[20:05] | Good, good, you’re doing good. | 很好很好 你做的很好 |
[20:06] | Where’s TJ? | TJ去哪儿了啊? |
[20:07] | Eli went to get her. | Eli已经去找她了 |
[20:08] | Don’t worry, don’t worry. | 别担心 别担心 |
[20:09] | Y-you’re doing fine. I’ll love you. | 你没事的 我爱你 |
[20:10] | Just don’t forget to breathe– | 别忘了深呼吸 |
[20:11] | Shut up and leave me alone! | 闭嘴 给我安静点 |
[20:13] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[20:14] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[20:15] | Okay, just breathe. | 好了 深呼吸就好 |
[20:17] | Yeah, yeah, I’ve been telling her to keep breathing– | 是啊是啊 我跟她说叫她深呼吸的 |
[20:18] | No, you! | 说你自己呢! |
[20:19] | Wow, just on time. You’re crowning. | 哇 正及时 你现在正好完全扩张 |
[20:22] | What can I do? | 我能做什么啊? |
[20:23] | Get ready to cut the cord. | 准备剪脐带 |
[20:25] | Okay, Chloe, one last push. | 好了 Chloe 最后再用力一下 |
[20:28] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[20:41] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[20:51] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[20:54] | I’m a daddy. | 我当爹了 |
[20:57] | You have any names picked out? | 你们想好名字了吗? |
[21:01] | Dale. | 叫他Dale(纪念Volker的) |
[21:08] | Babies are being born. | 小孩是接二连三的出生 |
[21:11] | Chloe, | Chloe啊 |
[21:12] | Park | Park, |
[21:14] | James. | 那边James正在生 |
[21:16] | TJ and Colonel Young already have two, | TJ和Young上校都有俩娃了 |
[21:19] | a boy and a girl. | 一龙一凤 |
[21:23] | It’s good, you know, | 这是好事 懂吧 |
[21:26] | for the future of our settlement, | 为了我们将来的开拓 |
[21:29] | but still, sometimes… | 不过有时候我还是有点 |
[21:34] | It’s a girl. | 是个女儿 |
[21:35] | Huh. | 呃 |
[21:36] | Mom and baby are fine. | 母子平安 |
[21:43] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[21:44] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 还行 |
[21:46] | Just, um… | 就是 |
[21:48] | Tired. | 累死了 |
[21:50] | Yeah. | 可不是么 |
[22:05] | Me and Corporal Barnes? | 我居然和Barnes下士一起了? (可怜的Eli,编剧实在没人给你配了…) |
[22:08] | Something worth pursuing? | 总有值得追求的目标的 |
[22:40] | Rush? | Rush没事吧? |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:44] | How bad? | 情况多糟? |
[22:46] | Park says 6.2. Pretty strong. | Park说是6.2级 很强震感 |
[22:49] | The fault line they discovered is getting wider. | 他们发现的地裂缝越来越宽了 |
[22:52] | The city’s crumbling into it. | 整个城市在往里面陷进去 |
[22:54] | All right, well, be smart. | 好吧 都放聪明点 |
[22:55] | Don’t wait too long to get the hell out of there. | 别在那耽搁太久弄的出不来 |
[22:57] | We won’t. We’ve got a pretty good eye on it, | 不会的 我们会保持最高警惕 |
[22:59] | and it looks like this bunker was built to withstand a lot. | 再说这大石头箱子看来造的挺结实 |
[23:02] | I think we’re okay. | 我想我们还行吧 |
[23:09] | And? | 然后呢? |
[23:10] | And what? | 什么然后? |
[23:12] | How was it? | 到底怎么样啊? |
[23:13] | It was fine. | 还行吧 |
[23:14] | We had a very pleasant dinner. | 我们一起愉快晚餐 |
[23:20] | Of all the dates I’ve had since we got here, | 在我到这里有过的所有约会中 |
[23:22] | she’s easily the most compatible with me. | 她是跟我最合拍的一个 |
[23:25] | So then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题呢? |
[23:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:30] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[23:33] | I’ve already found my soulmate. | 我早就找到自己的心灵伴侣了 |
[23:35] | I don’t need another. | 并不需要再找别人啊 |
[23:38] | Steven, no, don’t eat that! | Steven 不行 不许吃那个 |
[23:41] | Don’t eat that… | 别吃啊 |
[23:44] | That was a close call. | 真是好险 |
[23:44] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[23:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[23:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:52] | Yeah… | 没事 |
[23:59] | Records say | 据记载 |
[24:01] | there’s actually a ship still in the factory, | 确实还有一艘飞船在工厂 |
[24:02] | a few kilometers outside the city. | 离城市几公里远的地方 |
[24:04] | Doesn’t say if it’s operational or not, | 不是说一定要让它能用 |
[24:06] | but if it is, | 可要是真能动起来 |
[24:07] | it’ll be capable of holding the entire group of descendants. | 那就可以载上所有的难民了 |
[24:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:10] | Go ahead and check it out. | 去查查看 |
[24:11] | How’s the transfer coming? | 数据上传的怎么样了 |
[24:13] | So far, so good. | 目前还算好 |
[24:14] | Just over 900 exabytes. | 已经传了900艾字节容量了(90的十八次方) |
[24:16] | Still a drop in the bucket, though. | 不过对于整个数据库而言 仍然是沧海一粟 |
[24:18] | Perfect. | 正好 |
[24:19] | I need you to take me back to Destiny. | 我要你送我回命运号去 |
[24:20] | No, I’m flying them over | 不行 我要飞出去 |
[24:21] | to check out that ship-building factory. | 去检查那个飞船制造工厂 |
[24:22] | Yeah, fine, | 是哦 行啊 |
[24:24] | then you can take me back to the Destiny. | 那你就之后送我回命运号 |
[24:41] | My symptoms are getting worse. | 我的症状越来越严重了 |
[24:43] | It’s… | 已经开始 |
[24:45] | Affecting my legs. | 影响我的腿了 |
[24:47] | I’m losing my balance, stumbling. | 我身体失控 无法平衡 跌跌撞撞的 |
[24:51] | My speech is also… | 说话能力也 |
[24:53] | I’m slurring words here and there. | 经常含糊不清的 |
[24:56] | I have trouble eating. | 吃东西很困难 |
[24:59] | I wish I could do a more accurate diagnosis, but… | 我是希望可以做更准确的诊断 不过 |
[25:04] | It sounds like ALS. | 这看来像是肌萎缩性侧索硬化症 (斯蒂芬霍金即得此病,无法治愈,有遗传) |
[25:09] | Lou Gehrig’s disease. | 就是运动神经细胞病 |
[25:20] | Tamara, I just heard. | Tamara 我刚听说了 |
[25:24] | This disease… | 这种病 |
[25:26] | Just because the other you got it when you came to this planet, | 只因为另一个你在这个星球上得了这病 |
[25:29] | it doesn’t mean you’ll get it. | 并不代表你自己一定会得啊 |
[25:31] | Yeah, it does. | 确实会得的 |
[25:33] | It’s not something that you contract. | 这不是什么感染上的东西 |
[25:34] | I’m carrying it right now. | 与生俱来的 我现在一定也携带着基因 |
[25:37] | Is there anything you can do? | 那你有没有办法避免呢 |
[25:39] | Any medicines? | 有没有什么药? |
[25:41] | There’s no cure. | 这是不治之症 |
[25:52] | Coming up on the factory. | 我们到了工厂上方 |
[26:15] | Tj… | TJ啊 |
[26:16] | Colonel, you didn’t have to come down here. | 上校 你不用亲自下来的呀 |
[26:21] | Volker’s checking destiny’s medical database | Volker在搜命运号的数据库 |
[26:25] | to see if there’s anything, | 看看能不能找到些什么有用的 |
[26:26] | anything in there at all on this disease, okay? | 也许那里面有什么关于这种病的资料的 好吗? |
[26:30] | The first, um, symptoms presented | 第一次出现症状时 |
[26:33] | five years after we arrived on the planet. | 是我们到达这星球的五年后 |
[26:37] | I died a few years after that. | 在那之后又过了几年我就死了 |
[26:42] | This is Scott. | Scott通报 |
[26:43] | Has Colonel Young arrived there yet? | Young上校到达那边了吗? |
[26:49] | Yeah, Scott, I’m here. | Scott 我在这儿呢 |
[26:53] | Yeah, we just did a pass over the site where the factory used to be. | 好的 我们刚巡航了以前的工厂区 |
[26:57] | It’s gone. | 都没有了 |
[26:59] | The fault line cut right through it. | 地裂缝正好穿过它 |
[27:00] | It’s a river of lava now. | 现在这儿变成岩浆河了 |
[27:01] | We need to leave this planet immediately. | 我们必须马上离开这个星球 |
[27:04] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[27:05] | Scott, get everyone back to Destiny, | Scott 带大家返回命运号 |
[27:06] | then get back down here, we’ll start clearing out. | 接着再回来这里 我们开始清理 |
[27:09] | Yeah, but, sir, what about all those people back on Destiny? | 是 长官 可是命运号上其他那些人怎么办? |
[27:12] | Nearest planet is 10 days away– | 最近的星球要十天的路程 |
[27:13] | No, no, don’t worry about it, they’ll be fine. | 不用不用了 别为他们操心了 他们好的很 |
[27:14] | Yeah, we don’t have a choice. | 对 我们别无他选 |
[27:16] | We have to get everyone back on board. | 必须把所有人都带回船上来 |
[27:19] | Copy. | 明白了 |
[28:43] | About a third of the database has been transferred. | 现在只有三分之一的数据上传完 |
[28:45] | Still a long way to go. | 还早得很呢 |
[28:47] | We’re cutting it short. | 只能中断了 |
[28:49] | I want everyone back to the surface as soon as possible | 我要所有人立刻回到地面上去 |
[28:51] | for evac. | 要马上撤离 |
[28:52] | But, Colonel, there’s still so much that we can– | 可是上校啊 那里面还有那么多我们可以学 |
[28:54] | Get down. Get down. | 趴下 快趴下 |
[29:05] | You all right? | 你们都没事吗? |
[29:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:07] | All right, get back to the surface. | 好的 上到地面去 |
[29:08] | Wait for Scott’s shuttle. | 等Scott的穿梭机回来接你们 |
[29:15] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[29:17] | I heard the others talking about you. | 我听其他人说了你的事 |
[29:19] | The disease you carry, | 你携带的那种疾病 |
[29:20] | we have a cure. | 我们已经有治愈方法了 |
[29:23] | You do? | 你们能做到吗? |
[29:24] | Our scientists discovered it over 200 years ago. | 我们的科学家在200年前就找到了治愈疗法 |
[29:27] | Cures for other diseases as well, | 其他的疾病也都可以治愈的 |
[29:29] | all of them in the archive. | 所有的疗法都记在档案馆里 |
[29:39] | Rush, are you back on Destiny? | Rush你回到命运号了吗? |
[29:44] | Yes, I’m here. | 是的 我在这 |
[29:45] | Then why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我啊 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware I had to check in with you. | 不好意思 我是不晓得我还要跟你报备的 |
[29:49] | You heard about TJ? | 你听说TJ的事没? |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:54] | I’m searching the ancient medical database | 我正在搜索古人的医疗数据资料 |
[29:55] | for anything on ALS, | 任何有关ALS病的 |
[29:58] | and I could really use some help. | 能不能请你帮一下忙啊 |
[29:59] | I’m sorry, I’m a bit busy at the moment. | 对不起 我这边有点忙 |
[30:01] | Doing what? | 做什么哪? |
[30:02] | Something more pressing. | 某些更急迫的事 |
[30:03] | I’ll be with you when I’m finished. | 我弄好了就跟你会和 |
[30:06] | Our son, Alan, just broke the news. | 我们的儿子 Alan刚才带来了好消息 |
[30:09] | His wife, Claire, is pregnant. | 他的太太Claire怀孕了 |
[30:12] | Grandparents. | 祖父母啊 |
[30:14] | We’re going to be grandparents. | 咱们要当爷爷奶奶了 |
[30:18] | Well, it’s that time again. | 啊 又到这个时候了 |
[30:20] | The yearly family reunion. | 我们每年的大家庭团聚 |
[30:22] | Three kids and five grandkids. | 我俩有三个儿女 五个孙辈 |
[30:26] | Just drafted a rough outline of a constitution. | 刚刚起草了宪法大纲的草案 |
[30:29] | People are responding well to it, | 人们的反响很好 |
[30:31] | for the most part. | 对于大部分而言 |
[30:33] | Oh, and we’re converting one of the storage houses into a schoolroom. | 对了 我们还把一个仓库改造成了学校 |
[30:39] | Eli’s teaching the kids. | Eli在那教孩子读书呢 |
[30:42] | He’s actually quite good at it. | 他还真做的不错 |
[30:45] | A wonderful teacher. | 是个了不起的教师 |
[30:48] | Hmm, thanks. | 哎呀 多谢夸奖 |
[30:50] | Four sons. | 我们有四个儿子 |
[30:52] | Three daughters. | 三个女儿 |
[30:54] | 15 grandchildren. | 十五个孙子女 |
[30:58] | I’m tired. | 老子累惨了 |
[31:02] | All these kids, | 这些小孩 |
[31:04] | laughing and dancing. | 老是唱唱跳跳的 |
[31:06] | Everybody dancing. | 所有人都跳来跳去 |
[31:09] | Tearing up my lawn. | 踩坏我的草坪 |
[31:11] | When I was a kid, | 我小的时候那会 |
[31:12] | we had more respect for people’s– | 大家都更尊敬别人的 |
[31:15] | touched down, sir. | 已经着陆了 长官 |
[31:16] | Greer and his team are bringing up the next batch of supplies. | Greer带着他的小队去搬运下一批补给了 |
[31:18] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[31:20] | Chloe and wray are also headed up with Yaozu. | Chloe和Wray带着耀祖呢 |
[31:22] | Take Brody and park with you. | 你就带上Brody和Park |
[31:23] | I’ll take everyone else on the other shuttle. | 我会领所有其他人从另一架穿梭机走 |
[31:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:27] | Eli, anything? | Eli 有进展吗? |
[31:29] | We had to compress the data to speed up the transfer. | 我们只好压缩了数据使得上传更快些 |
[31:30] | One huge file, | 这些档案太庞大了 |
[31:32] | which means I can’t do a specific search for als | 在我们把已经上传的数据解压缩前 |
[31:33] | until we uncompress what we’ve already uploaded, | 我都无法去搜索ALS的关键词 |
[31:35] | and I can’t do that until we stop the transfer. | 而且我在上传过程结束前什么也做不了 |
[31:39] | About a third of the database has already gone through, | 大约有三分之一的数据已经转移了 |
[31:41] | so there’s a one-in-three chance it’s in there. | 所以还是有三成的机会能找到的 |
[31:44] | The longer we wait, the better the chances. | 我们等的越久 机会就越大 |
[31:45] | I say it’s worth it– | 我说是值得试一试 |
[32:01] | “Colonel Young won re-election. | “Young上校再次赢得了大选” |
[32:03] | Most of us are happy, | 我们大多数人都很高兴 |
[32:05] | but some still want to do things differently. | 可还是有一些想用不同的方式做事 |
[32:07] | Today a group of them announced they’re leaving. | 今天 有一队人宣称他们要离开 |
[32:10] | Whether they stay here on Novus or gate to another planet, | 不管他们是留在Novus还是用星门去别的星球 |
[32:14] | they didn’t say.” | 他们都没有告诉我们 |
[32:17] | Power’s cut off. | 电力被切断了 |
[32:18] | Data transfer’s shut down and communications. | 数据上传和通讯都中断了 |
[32:21] | A big section of stairs are out about six levels up. | 有一大段楼梯震损了六层多 |
[32:24] | Scott, this is Young, can you read? | Scott 这是Young 你能听到吗? |
[32:26] | Yeah, Colonel. | 是的 上校 |
[32:28] | Everyone make it out? | 大家都安全吗? |
[32:29] | Yeah, everyone’s okay. They’re all aboard. | 是的 所有人安全 他们都登机了 |
[32:31] | You all right? | 你们呢? |
[32:33] | Yeah, we’re fine, but we’re cut off. | 我们还好 不过路被截断了 |
[32:35] | No power to the elevators, and the stairs are out. | 电梯没有电运行 楼梯又震断了 |
[32:37] | We’re gonna have to come up the ladder. | 我们只能爬梯子上去了 |
[32:44] | Eli… | Eli你先爬 |
[32:50] | Great | 妙极 |
[33:16] | Colonel, this is Scott. | 上校 Scott通报 |
[33:17] | We made it down to level 14. | 我们下到了14层 |
[33:19] | Stairs are out below. | 楼梯在下面很深的地方 |
[33:20] | We got rope if you need it. | 我们给你们带了绳子来备用 |
[33:21] | You should be on your way back to Destiny. | 你们应该立刻返回命运号 |
[33:22] | We’ll leave when you leave, sir. | 我们会和你们一起走 长官 |
[33:26] | There’s Eli. | 看见Eli了 |
[33:58] | Platform! | 那儿有平台 |
[34:22] | Throw down the rope! | 扔下绳子来 |
[34:23] | We just lost Varro! | Varro掉下去了 |
[34:36] | You all right? | 你怎么样? |
[34:38] | Yeah. | 还成 |
[34:43] | Okay, pull her up. | 好了 把她拉上去 |
[34:51] | We got her! | 我们拉她上来了 |
[34:53] | Sending the rope back down. | 再把绳子扔下来 |
[35:11] | Okay, pull! | 行了 拉吧 |
[35:36] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[35:51] | Pull! Now! | 拉吧 就现在! |
[35:59] | Where are the rest? | 其他人呢? |
[36:01] | We put ’em on the other shuttle. | 我们让他们上了另一艘穿梭机 |
[36:02] | Everyone hang on! | 大家抓稳了 |
[36:39] | I’m sorry, Chloe. | 对不起 Chloe |
[36:44] | Sorry for what? | 为了什么对不起啊? |
[36:45] | I never got us home. | 我没有把大家带回家 |
[36:51] | Got here as quick as we could. | 我们尽快赶来了 |
[36:56] | Sara… | Sara我的孩子 |
[36:58] | I’m here, dad. | 我在这儿呢 爸爸 |
[37:00] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[37:07] | We are home. | 我们是到家了呀 (上校的女儿嫁给了Scott的儿子) |
[37:37] | For co2 scrubbing. | 这个是二氧化碳过滤器 |
[37:38] | A highly advanced substance, much more effective than lime. | 一种更高级的材料 比石灰有效的多 |
[37:42] | This one canister alone will last for years. | 这一罐可以持续好几年的 |
[37:44] | And you brought back cases of it? | 你就急着带了好多罐回来了? |
[37:46] | We’ll certainly need it | 我们肯定用的上的 |
[37:47] | with all these extra people on board. | 多了这么多人在船上啊 |
[37:48] | Well, it’s just ten days till we drop them off | 切 我们只要花十天就可以卸下他们了 |
[37:51] | with the people on the expedition planet. | 他们会去远征队的那个星球和自己人在一起 |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:01] | It burns you up, doesn’t it? | 这让你很上火吧 对不? |
[38:02] | What? | 什么? |
[38:05] | We did all right after leaving Destiny. | 我们大家离开命运号后都过的很好 |
[38:06] | We got along just fine… | 大家都美美的过着日子 |
[38:10] | Without you. | 没有你一样过 |
[38:17] | Broken ribs. | 肋骨断了 |
[38:18] | Lacerations, bruises. | 内伤破裂 还有些擦伤 |
[38:20] | He’s stable for now, | 他现在是稳定下来了 |
[38:21] | but all we can do is wait and watch. | 不过我们只能等着继续观察 |
[38:27] | We’ve been searching what we were able to transfer from the archive. | 我们搜索了从档案馆上传来的数据 |
[38:31] | The ALS cure wasn’t in there. | ALS病的治疗方法不在那里面 |
[38:35] | Well, what about destiny’s ancient database? | 那么命运号上的古人数据库呢? |
[38:38] | Nothing in there yet either. | 那里面也没有 |
[38:40] | I-it’s difficult, | 因为很难找啊 |
[38:42] | different names for diseases, procedures. | 可能是不同的疾病名称或程序 |
[38:45] | It’s hard to do a quick search. | 快速搜索很难找 |
[38:48] | What about the ships? | 那些飞船呢? |
[38:50] | Th-that they used to evacuate Novus. | 他们从Novus星撤离时 |
[38:52] | They probably took a copy of the archive with them, | 他们可能会带着档案馆的备份资料走的吧 |
[38:55] | so when we drop people off on the planet– | 那等我们把那些人放到那个星球时 |
[38:56] | they won’t be there yet. | 其他人还没到那里呢 |
[39:00] | The ships don’t have FTL. | 他们的飞船没有超光速 |
[39:02] | They won’t arrive for… 200 years, | 他们在两百年内都到不了 |
[39:06] | and finding them | 而如果想去找他们 |
[39:07] | in the middle of empty space… | 在这空旷宇宙深处无异于大海捞针 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:12] | But, TJ, there’s so much else that did make it in the transfer. | 但是TJ啊 数据还是上传了这么可观的一批 |
[39:16] | A ton of other medical stuff. | 关于其他的医药知识就有好多 |
[39:19] | We can learn from it, | 我们可以从中学习 |
[39:21] | from our descendants. | 向我们的后代学习 |
[39:24] | We will figure out a cure. | 我们也可以找到治疗方法的 |
[39:30] | I know it. | 我知道会成真 |
[39:43] | I’d like to thank you all | 我要向大家表示由衷的谢意 |
[39:44] | for coming to this very special occasion, | 谢谢大家莅临这次特别的盛会 |
[39:45] | the dedication of our beautiful new school. | 我们美丽新校园的开幕典礼 |
[39:50] | My grandfather spent his life | 我的祖父把自己的一生 |
[39:51] | laying down the foundation for our education system. | 都奉献给了创建我们的教育系统 |
[39:54] | It’s why this new school bears his name. | 因此这新学校以他为名 |
[39:58] | As principal, | 我作为校长 |
[39:59] | I’ll do my best to uphold his legacy of inquiry and discovery, | 我将尽自己最大努力承继他的探索和发现的遗志 |
[40:03] | and to carry it forward to future generations. | 并也将此精神传承给我们的后代 |
[40:07] | Now, please help me welcome our guest of honor… | 现在 请让我们一起欢迎我们的荣誉嘉宾 |
[40:11] | Two-term mayor, the author of our constitution, | 两任市长 宪法的起草人 |
[40:14] | and the last surviving member of the settlers from Destiny, | 也是最后一位命运号元老开拓者的成员 |
[40:20] | Camile Wray | (所以中国人活的最长久真不假) Camile Wray. |
[40:40] | I want to begin with a few words of greeting. | 我想用一句问候语开头 |
[40:45] | Wahn shee rul yee. | 万事如意 |
[40:47] | “May all things go according to the wishes of those that hear it.” | 愿大家都平安吉祥 心想事成 |
[40:53] | When we first arrived here, we thought we had failed. | 当我们最初到达这里时 我们以为自己失败了 |
[41:00] | We didn’t achieve the mission on Destiny, | 我们没有完成命运的使命 |
[41:05] | but now, looking at all your smiling faces, | 但现在 看着你们张张鲜活的笑脸 |
[41:09] | at this beautiful new school, | 在这美丽的校园中 |
[41:13] | I can’t help but feel a great sense of pride… | 我不禁感到深深的自豪 |
[41:19] | And success. | 和成就感 |
[41:24] | Because, as we discovered, | 因为 正如我们发觉到的 |
[41:27] | our mission is, and always will be, | 我们的使命就是也一直以来都是 |
[41:33] | the journey itself. | 是旅途本身 |