时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be on the verge | 我也许找到突破口了 |
[00:03] | of discovering the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 就快发现命运号的使命的真正含义 |
[00:07] | You’ve had control of this ship the whole time! | 这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊? |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不告诉大家? |
[00:12] | The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth. | Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球 |
[00:16] | I killed Riley. | 是我杀了Riley |
[00:17] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他 |
[00:19] | You are a good commander. | 您是一位很优秀的指挥官 |
[00:21] | There is no mission other than getting these people home. | 没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要 |
[00:24] | It was never about going home. | 它从不是要带我们回家的 |
[00:26] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方 |
[00:28] | That is the mission. | 这就是它的使命 |
[00:30] | How do you know our names? | 你怎么会知道我们的名字? |
[00:31] | You’re the ancestors. | 你们是我们的祖先 |
[00:33] | It sounds like ALS, | 这看来像是肌萎缩性侧索硬化症 |
[00:34] | Lou Gherig’s disease. | 就是运动神经细胞病 |
[00:36] | Hell of a lot of data here. | 真他妈多的数据啊 |
[00:37] | Yeah, it looks like they documented everything. | 就是 看来这些人喜欢把所有事都记下来 |
[00:40] | We’ve been searching what we were able to transfer from the archive. | 我们搜索了从档案馆上传来的数据 |
[00:43] | The ALS cure wasn’t in there. | ALS病的治疗方法不在那里面 |
[00:44] | What were those things? | 那是些什么鬼玩意儿? |
[00:45] | A mechanical army of drones. | 是无人战机的机器军队 |
[00:48] | We encountered them a little while ago. | 我们不久前和他们有过遭遇战 |
[00:50] | Seems they’ve been tracking us ever since. | 似乎是从那时起就跟上我们了 |
[00:51] | This one canister alone will last for years. | 这一罐应该够我们用上好几年的了 |
[00:53] | For CO2 scrubbing. | 是二氧化碳过滤器么 |
[00:54] | We’ll certainly need it | 我们肯定用得上的 |
[00:55] | with all these extra people on board. | 现在船上多了一大群人要养 |
[00:56] | Well, it’s just 10 days till we drop them off | 切 我们只要花十天就可以卸下他们了 |
[00:59] | with the people on the expedition planet. | 他们会去那个自己人要去的星球 |
[01:07] | I’d like to thank you all | 我要向大家表示由衷的谢意 |
[01:08] | for coming to this very special occasion, | 谢谢大家莅临这次特别的盛会 |
[01:10] | the dedication of our beautiful new school. | 我们美丽新校园的开幕典礼 |
[01:13] | Hey. | 喂 |
[01:14] | Do you have those calculations? | 那些计算结果是不是在你那儿? |
[01:16] | …Laying down the foundation for our educations. | 都致力于创建我们的教育系统 |
[01:20] | That’s why this new school bears his name… | 因此这新学校用他的名字命名 |
[01:21] | Uh… | 呃 |
[01:23] | Bottom left corner. | 结果在左下角 |
[01:24] | …Do my best to uphold his legacy of inquiry… | 尽自己最大努力去承继他探索的精神 |
[01:27] | Here’s hoping something comes of Mr. Brody’s paper-making project. | 希望Brody君的造纸大工程能搞出点名堂来 |
[01:34] | Now, please help me welcome– | 现在 让我们欢迎 |
[01:36] | how many times have you watched that? | 你到底是看了几遍了? |
[01:41] | There’s no TV. | 这里没电视节目消遣啊 |
[01:42] | Look, really, Eli, if you’ve nothing better to do, | 听着 Eli 说真的你要是闲得慌 |
[01:44] | there’s far more important things– | 还有更重要的事情 |
[01:45] | I’m adding this footage to my documentary. | 我在剪接这些镜头到我的纪录片里 |
[01:48] | I think it’s important. | 我认为那就很重要 |
[01:49] | Oh, yeah, why’s that, then? | 是么 有啥重要的 |
[01:51] | They’re our descendants. | 他们是我们的后代啊 |
[01:54] | Not mine. I wasn’t there. | 又不是我的 反正我也不在那 |
[01:55] | Okay, they’re still us. | 好吧 但他们仍然是我们的一份子 |
[02:00] | Humans? | 是算人类吧? |
[02:01] | I just wish they hadn’t all left. | 我真希望他们没有全离开 |
[02:04] | I kind of liked the idea of having new faces around. | 倒是觉得蛮喜欢周围有些新面孔加入的 |
[02:08] | Oh, yeah? | 是么? |
[02:10] | Well, if they really did spread all over the galaxy, | 好吧 如果他们真的在这边整个河星系里四处远征开拓 |
[02:12] | I would suggest that the chances | 我敢说再次遇到他们的可能性 |
[02:14] | of bumping into them again are pretty high. | 几率那是相当的大 |
[02:17] | Plus, this isn’t a passenger ship. | 再说了 命运号可不是大客轮 |
[02:35] | What’s this? | 什么情况? |
[02:37] | It’s a gas giant. | 那边是个气体巨行星 (不以固体为主要成分,如木星土星主要是氢和氦) |
[02:38] | For some reason, | 不知为何 |
[02:39] | Destiny’s decided to maneuver around a fat gas giant | 命运号决定绕着这巨气胖子转悠 |
[02:41] | in order to line up with the star. | 然后才去找恒星结盟呢 |
[02:43] | What’s that about? | 它是什么意思? |
[02:45] | Well, I’m sure Destiny has its reasons. | 我看命运号肯定有其理由的 |
[02:47] | It’s happened before. | 以前她也都是成竹在胸啊 |
[02:48] | Yeah, but it takes forever. | 是啊 可它好像打算永远绕下去了 |
[02:50] | Are you in a hurry to be somewhere? | 难不成你还赶着去哪里赴约还是投胎? |
[02:51] | Well, no, but power reserves are still at 40%. | 是没有 可能量储备只有40% |
[02:54] | Bad as my grandfather. | 跟我家老爷爷一样的臭脾气 |
[02:57] | He was always filling his Buick at half a tank. | 他老是只给他那辆别克车加半箱油 |
[02:59] | Destiny’s kind of doing the same thing. | 命运号也是干同样这档子事 |
[03:02] | It struck me as funny. | 我想起来就好笑 |
[03:04] | Oh, yeah, that is funny. | 是挺好笑的 |
[03:05] | That his life and the lives of those around him | 他自己和他周围人的命 |
[03:08] | depended on making it to the next gas station. | 也是靠着要撑到下一个巨气行星才过得下去吧 |
[03:09] | That’s bloody hilarious, really. | 那就果然很要命的可笑了 对吧 |
[03:12] | We there yet? | 我们已经到了吗? |
[03:14] | 30 seconds from contact. | 还有三十秒 |
[03:18] | This is Young. | Young在通报 |
[03:19] | We are about to perform an aero-braking maneuver. | 我们将要执行空间制动策略 |
[03:21] | There may be turbulence. Stand by. | 可能会产生紊乱气流 大家原地准备 |
[03:25] | Good morning. | 早啊 |
[03:26] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:28] | You good? | 你还好吗? |
[03:29] | I’m tired. | 人家累的很(腐+) |
[03:51] | We’ve got drones, dead ahead, a ton of ’em! | 正前方发现无人战机 数量庞大 |
[03:53] | And a command ship. | 还有一艘指挥舰 |
[03:54] | What the hell are they doing here? | 这些鬼东西怎么又冒出来了? |
[03:55] | Coming right at us. | 直冲着我们来了 |
[04:11] | 星际之门 宇宙 | |
[04:22] | Where did they come from? | 他们是从哪边跑来的啊? |
[04:23] | Maybe they were here all along | 也许他们本来就一直呆在这里呢 |
[04:24] | and we couldn’t see them from behind the planet. | 只不过我们在行星那一侧看不到而已 |
[04:26] | Still have a couple of minutes or so | 至少还需要2分钟 |
[04:27] | before we can safely go back into FTL. | 我们才能安全的跳回超光速 |
[04:29] | How soon will they be on top of us? | 那等他们飞过来要多久 |
[04:30] | A couple minutes. | 也是2分钟 |
[04:31] | Lieutenant, let’s see if we can get around them. | 中尉 试试看绕过去 |
[04:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:40] | Sir, the swarm of drones and the command ship | 长官 那一大群无人机和指挥母舰 |
[04:42] | are maneuvering to stay between us and the star. | 也都跟着移动 就一直堵在我们和恒星之间呢 |
[04:44] | Unless you want to head right at ’em– | 除非你想迎头撞上他们 |
[04:45] | That is a negative. Where the hell is– | 不行 到底他幺蛾子的… |
[04:46] | how many of them are there? | 有多少这鬼玩意啊? |
[04:47] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:48] | I lost count at about a hundred. | 我数到一百就数不下去了 |
[04:50] | Can we jam them? | 我们能不能干扰他们? |
[04:51] | Drones are 30 seconds out. | 无人机还有30秒到达 |
[04:52] | I can’t jam them in 30 seconds. | 我可没法在30秒之内完成干扰程序啊 |
[04:53] | Doesn’t matter, we can jump soon. | 没关系 我们很快就能跳跃了 |
[04:54] | Maybe we should bunch through them all | 也许我们可以干脆直接穿过去 |
[04:56] | They won’t follow us into the star– | 他们反正不可能跟着我们冲进恒星去 |
[04:57] | We’re never going to make it. | 那样绝对做不到的 |
[04:57] | We need to refuel. | 我们需要补充能量啊 |
[04:58] | Well, Destiny can choose another star. | 命运号可以另选一个恒星的 |
[05:00] | There’s no point in fighting unless we have to. | 不到万非得已时我们没必要去战斗 |
[05:01] | 10 seconds to contact. | 还有10秒 |
[05:02] | Lieutenant, go to FTL. | 中尉 跳到超光速 |
[05:03] | Not for another 15 seconds. | 还要15秒才行 |
[05:05] | How is that not close enough? | 有多近了? |
[05:06] | They’re firing. | 他们开火啦 |
[05:13] | Rush! | Rush! |
[05:14] | Five seconds. | 还有5秒 |
[05:15] | Lieutenant, stand by. | 中尉 准备 |
[05:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:17] | FTL in three, two, one. | 超光速倒计 3 2 1 |
[05:28] | This is Young. | 这是Young在通报 |
[05:29] | We are clear of the drones. | 我们摆脱无人机了 |
[05:32] | Okay, what the hell was that? | 好了 到底是咋回事? |
[05:34] | It’s like they were lying in wait. | 看来他们在那守株待兔 |
[05:36] | Could be we just got unlucky. | 也可能就是我们运气不好撞上了 |
[05:38] | You mean they just happened to be here? | 你是说他们只是碰巧呆在那儿的吗? |
[05:39] | Well, they have to be somewhere. | 是呀 他们总归得有地方呆的啊 |
[05:41] | Yeah, but space is really, really big. | 是啊 可宇宙这么老大老大的 |
[05:44] | Look, as far as we know, | 听着 就目前所知 |
[05:45] | they can only track us when we activate the Stargate, | 他们只能在星门激活时追踪到我们 |
[05:47] | so, please, let’s not overreact. | 所以拜托大家别太反应过度好么 |
[05:53] | How about let’s not under -react? | 我看是应该说别太迟钝反应吧 |
[06:09] | You don’t really think it was a coincidence. | 你可不是真认为那是巧合吧 |
[06:11] | Call it wishful thinking if you like. | 如果你愿意 不妨称之为一厢情愿 |
[06:13] | Because you realize if it’s not a coincidence– | 因为若是你认为这不是巧合的话 |
[06:16] | then we have a very big problem. | 那我们肯定有个超大的麻烦 |
[06:17] | No. No, no, no, | 不不不 |
[06:19] | we’re totally screwed. | 我们绝对完蛋了 |
[06:21] | This could be it, the end of the line. | 可能就是这了 断头之末路啊 |
[06:22] | Yeah, I just said that. | 是啊 我刚才就这意思 |
[06:26] | So why do we need to find another star? | 那为何我们要找别的恒星 |
[06:28] | Destiny will just fly towards the nearest red dwarf in our path. | 命运号反正会飞向下一个航线上的最近红矮星 |
[06:31] | Which is exactly why we shouldn’t go to that one. | 所以这正是我们不能去那的原因 |
[06:35] | You think they were waiting for us. | 你是想着他们会在那边等着我们吧 |
[06:38] | Look, we know they can’t track us, | 听着 我们知道他们能追踪我们 |
[06:40] | but it is possible that they can predict our course. | 但也有可能是他们能预测我们的航线 |
[06:42] | Meaning if Destiny hadn’t plotted that time-consuming maneuver– | 要是命运号没有先在那绕圈子耗时间的话 |
[06:45] | We would’ve had to fight it out for the whole three hours | 我们可能就不得不战斗整整三小时了 |
[06:47] | before we could go to FTL. | 在我们跳入超光速之前都要打仗了 |
[06:48] | Or be forced to jump prematurely. | 要不然就是被迫提前跳跃 |
[06:50] | Which would have shredded our FTL drive– | 那样会又搞爆掉我们的超光速引擎 |
[06:54] | we got lucky. | 看来我们真走运啊 |
[06:55] | Yeah, we did, | 是够走运的 |
[06:57] | but we can’t count on luck a second time, | 不过下一次可就不能指望运气了 |
[06:58] | plus, we’ve no option but to recharge, so… | 再说 我们除了去充能也别无他选 所以么 |
[07:02] | We go off the path. | 我们要驶离航线了 |
[07:13] | Contacts? | 有任何可接头的么? |
[07:15] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[07:16] | We’re too far out from the primary | 我们实在是离主航道的太远了 |
[07:17] | for sensors to pick anything up. | 感测器根本就是啥也测不到 |
[07:18] | I wouldn’t celebrate. | 这可没啥好庆祝的 |
[07:20] | Why did we drop out so far away? | 我们干嘛要跳出的这么远啊? |
[07:23] | To make sure that the minimum time elapsed | 是为了确保我们在跳回超光速之前 |
[07:25] | before we could go back to FTL. | 有足够的最少时间等候 |
[07:27] | Don’t want to run into drones with time on the clock. | 因为不想在倒计时的时间里又撞上无人机啊 |
[07:30] | I still don’t understand what they want from us. | 我还是不明白他们到底想从我们这得到啥 |
[07:33] | It’s nothing personal. | 无关私人恩怨的 |
[07:34] | It’s what they’re programmed to do. | 他们就是被设定好的程序 |
[07:36] | Destroy all technology other than their own… | 要摧毁除了己方外的任何科技 |
[07:38] | And apparently, | 而显然的 |
[07:39] | they weren’t programmed to give up. | 他们被设定为永不放弃目标 |
[07:40] | A few seconds away from FTL capability, sir. | 还有几秒可恢复超光速 长官 |
[07:42] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[07:44] | So far so good. | 目前还算不错啦 |
[07:47] | This room needs more chairs. | 这房间需要多摆几张椅子 |
[07:49] | Here. | 来这坐 |
[07:50] | Please, go ahead. | 请吧 随便坐 |
[07:51] | No, no, th-that’s your– | 不 不用 那是你的指挥 |
[07:53] | What am I, Captain Kirk? | 你当我是寇克船长么(星际迷航的名角) |
[07:54] | I need to stretch my legs anyway. | 反正我也得伸伸腿活动一下 |
[07:55] | Please. | 请吧 |
[07:56] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[07:59] | Don’t touch anything. | 啥也别碰(腐++) |
[08:02] | And that’s three hours. We can jump any time now. | 现在已到三小时啦 我们随时都可以跳回了 |
[08:04] | That’s good. | 这可真舒服 |
[08:05] | That’s huge. | 很惊人啊 |
[08:06] | I mean I don’t want to jinx anything, but I think– | 不是我爱触霉头啊 不过我觉得 |
[08:10] | Sir, we’ve got a contact down range. | 长官 我们读到范围内的他方信号 |
[08:12] | Dammit. | 我靠 |
[08:13] | Headed our way? | 又堵在前头啦? |
[08:14] | Yes, sir, multiple drones, multiple vectors. | 是的 长官 多方无人机信号 多方路线 |
[08:16] | There’s a command ship, too, | 还有一艘指挥舰 |
[08:18] | holding position between us and the star. | 又是挡在我们和恒星之间的位置 |
[08:19] | It’s a blockade. | 封锁线啊 |
[08:21] | How long before they reach us? | 他们多久后截上我们? |
[08:22] | It doesn’t matter. | 不用管这个了 |
[08:23] | We can’t fight our way through this. | 这种仗势我们根本无法跟他们打 |
[08:24] | Plus, we’re running low on power anyway. | 再说了 我们的能量本来就不多了 |
[08:26] | Lieutenant, get us out of here. | 中尉 把它开走吧 |
[08:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:33] | So Sergeant Greer was bang-on in his assessment. | 看来是Greer军士长给说中了 |
[08:36] | The drones cannot track us, | 无人机并不是能追踪我们 |
[08:37] | so instead they’ve blockaded the stars | 但他们是在恒星周围布开了封锁线 |
[08:40] | from which Destiny recharges. | 都是在命运号要充能的各加油站 |
[08:41] | They can’t possibly be waiting at every star in your path. | 他们不可能在你们路线上每个恒星都等着吧 |
[08:44] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无关紧要 |
[08:45] | They only have to be at the next one. | 他们只需要每次等在下一个要到达的地方就行 |
[08:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:47] | Well, our reserves are such that we’re only going to get one more chance. | 总之 我们的储备只够我们再撑到下一次跳出了 |
[08:50] | Systems are shutting down all over. | 各种系统都关闭了 |
[08:51] | I just lost power in the infirmary. | 医务室也没电了 |
[08:54] | Well, fortunately, Eli has an idea. | 好吧 所幸Eli又想出了个点子 |
[08:55] | It’s absolute insanity, | 完全是绝对的疯主意 |
[08:57] | and it’s the only choice we’ve got. | 但确实我们别无他选了 |
[08:59] | Don’t over-sell it. | 别给我当托儿了 |
[09:02] | Okay, so… | 好的 那么说 |
[09:04] | The drones have figured out our weakness. | 无人机是发现了我们的弱点 |
[09:06] | Destiny needs to replenish its reserves, | 命运号必须时常补充能量储备 |
[09:09] | and only uses certain kinds of stars to do it. | 而且只使用某些特定种类的恒星去充能 |
[09:11] | Main sequence, | 主序星啦 (星核内部有持续热核反应处于稳定期的恒星,如太阳) |
[09:12] | spectral K or M, | K谱星(橙色)和M谱星(红色) (哈佛天文分类谱中最后两类恒星,温度低而氢弱) |
[09:13] | mostly red dwarves. | 就是大多数的红矮星 |
[09:14] | So we recharge off another kind of star. | 那我们就找别的种类的恒星去充能呀 |
[09:16] | What’s so crazy about that? | 这会很疯狂吗? |
[09:17] | The only way to make sure the drones won’t be waiting | 唯一可以确保无人机不会堵上我们的办法 |
[09:20] | is to pick a star that Destiny wouldn’t fly into in a million years. | 就是找一个命运号在百万年都不会飞去的恒星 |
[09:23] | No, don’t– don’t tell me. | 哎呀 您老可甭说是那个 |
[09:25] | Death star. | 是死星么(星球大战里的终极太空要塞) |
[09:28] | Close. | 有点接近哦 |
[09:30] | Uh… | 呃 |
[09:32] | A blue super-giant. | 去找个蓝超巨星吧 (温度亮度超高,质巨大约太阳10倍上,星云收缩形成) |
[09:35] | Are you kidding me? | 你是开玩笑吧? |
[09:38] | We said it was crazy. | 人家都说了是很疯狂的么 |
[09:40] | Yeah, it’s crazy times a thousand! | 喂 比疯狂还疯上千倍好伐!! |
[09:41] | Do you have any idea how much heat a Class O star puts out? | 你知不知道O谱星的温度到底有多高啊 (恒星光谱第一类,所占比例极少) |
[09:45] | I’m telling you right now | 我现在就告诉你 |
[09:47] | we can’t survive something like that. | 那样我们是绝对没法活的 |
[09:48] | And I never said we would. | 我也没说要那样活啊 |
[09:50] | Well, then, I think it’s a very bad plan. | 那好 我说这主意绝对行不通 |
[09:52] | The shields will hold– | 防护罩会保护 |
[09:53] | Yeah, which is terrific, Eli, | 就算保护也非常难熬的 |
[09:55] | except the temperatures we’re talking about | 我们现在讨论的这种温度 |
[09:57] | are way outside Destiny’s life support margins. | 绝对是远超出命运号的生命维持极限 |
[09:59] | A-a few compartments are going to get over 400 degrees. | 有的区域可能要高达400度以上了 |
[10:03] | Which is why the majority of the crew will go to a planet within range, | 所以说会让大多数船员到附近行星上去暂避 |
[10:06] | and a team will stay behind to manually pilot the ship through. | 留下一个小组在船上手动操纵飞船穿过 |
[10:09] | Why not just program the ship to do it, | 为什么不预先设好飞船的自动驾驶程序 |
[10:11] | and all of you can go? | 而你们所有人都离开呢 |
[10:12] | Because even if Destiny accepted the program, | 因为就算命运号接受了预设程序 |
[10:15] | which I doubt, | 而我怀疑她是不会接受的 |
[10:16] | the core systems would shut themselves down because of the temperature. | 就算接受了吧 核心主系统也会因高温而关闭 |
[10:19] | Somebody’s got to stay on board. | 必须要有人留在机上 |
[10:23] | And just who gets to decide that? | 现在就看谁决定留下了 |
[10:26] | We use the communication stones | 我们就用通讯石交换 |
[10:28] | and get the most qualified people aboard. | 让最能胜任的人员登机吧 |
[10:29] | The most qualified people are already on board. | 最胜任的人员已经在机上了 |
[10:31] | That’s myself and Eli. | 就是我自己和Eli |
[10:32] | You’re volunteering for this? | 你要自愿做这个吗? |
[10:36] | This is our own lives that are on the line. | 这是我们自己的在线人生 |
[10:40] | You’re not even bloody here. | 你甚至人都不是真的在这里 |
[10:44] | But those kind of temperatures– | 可是那种高温下 人体无法 |
[10:46] | the suits can handle it. | 太空服可以阻隔温度 |
[10:47] | It won’t be comfortable, but yeah. | 那当然是很不舒服的 不过确实 |
[10:50] | Wait, how do we know there’ll be a planet | 等等 我们怎么能知道 |
[10:52] | orbiting this star you’re talking about? | 在你们说的那种恒星周围是不是也有行星围绕呢 |
[10:53] | Well, there won’t be, certainly not a habitable one. | 那个应该是没有的 至少肯定没有可居住星球 |
[10:56] | But we think there will be at least one or two Stargates | 但我们认为至少应该会有一两个星门 |
[10:59] | in nearby star systems. | 会在那恒星系附近 |
[11:00] | Won’t an active Stargate attract drones to the planet we go to? | 难道不是一开星门就会引发无人机来攻击吗? |
[11:03] | Eventually, yeah. | 最后确实会 |
[11:05] | But hopefully not before we can gate back. | 不过希望是在那之前我们就可以回来了 |
[11:06] | Hopefully not. | 希望吧 |
[11:07] | Are we sure the drones won’t expect us to try this? | 是否能确定无人机预计不到我们的这举动? |
[11:10] | It’s crazy times a thousand. | 果然是比疯狂还疯上千倍 |
[11:12] | I take it back, Eli. | 我收回刚才的话 Eli |
[11:13] | It’s a great plan. | 这主意很强大 |
[11:17] | Okay, guys, I’ll try to sell this idea to Homeworld, | 好吧 伙计们 我会把这点子外销给地安指挥部 |
[11:19] | but I’m telling you right now– | 不过我跟你们说啊 |
[11:20] | David, we’re not asking permission, | David 我们不是请求准许 |
[11:21] | we’re informing you. | 只是通知你们一下 |
[11:22] | We’re low on power, | 我们现在快没能量了 |
[11:23] | and we don’t have time to fool around. | 没时间四处鬼混晃荡 |
[11:25] | We’re doing this. | 这事儿我们干了 |
[11:34] | If we keep ’em on the vine, | 如果我们不把这些庄稼采割了 |
[11:36] | we could have smokin’ sundried tomatoes. | 大概之后能收获烟熏晒干的番茄干吧 |
[11:39] | Smokin’, all right. | 烟熏倒算好 |
[11:40] | Every plant in here is going to burn to the ground. | 不过到时这里所有的植物都要烧成灰了 |
[11:44] | Well, don’t ask me why that doesn’t happen every time. | 呃 我就奇怪为啥以前每次就没发生过 |
[11:44] | The em of a Class O star | 因为O谱类恒星的电磁辐射太过强烈 |
[11:47] | is just too intense for the shield to attenuate | 极大的削弱了防护罩效能 |
[11:48] | over such a large transparent surface. | 就不能覆盖住这一大片面积的透明壳了 |
[11:51] | I’m guessing the observation deck is not the place to be either. | 那我猜�t望台那边也是不能呆的了 |
[11:54] | It’ll be like an oven in there, too, | 那边也会像个大烤炉一样 |
[11:56] | but Brody is working on | 不过Brody在那边正忙着 |
[11:58] | refrigerating our original hydroponics compartment | 把我们原始的温室冷冻呢 |
[12:00] | so there’ll be plants to start over. | 所以我们还是会有一些植物可以重新开始的 |
[12:02] | Start over. | 说什么重新开始啊 |
[12:03] | Just when we were on the verge of being able to feed ourselves. | 也就刚够勉强喂饱大家肚子的吧 |
[12:06] | If we just had a little more time– | 要是我们再有多一点点时间就好了 |
[12:09] | Destiny drops out in 20 minutes, | 命运号还有20分钟就要跳出了 |
[12:10] | we gate off the ship 10 minutes after that. | 我们在那之后10分钟后就要拨号星门离开 |
[12:14] | Save what you can, cross your fingers. | 尽力抢救多些吧 剩下的只有求老天保佑了 |
[12:20] | This is Young. | Young在通报 |
[12:21] | All personnel to the gateroom for evacuation. | 所有人员到星门大厅集合准备避难 |
[12:24] | Pack light, you will not be gone long. | 请轻简行装 你们不会离开很久 |
[12:34] | Did you do that? | 是你弄的吗? |
[12:35] | No. | 不是 |
[12:41] | Come on. | 快走 |
[12:52] | Colonel, the bridge just locked down. | 上校 舰桥刚被封住了 |
[12:54] | Understood, head to the gateroom. | 知道了 你们去星门室吧 |
[12:57] | I hope we don’t have to use any bullets. | 我希望这次不会用得上枪子儿 |
[12:59] | We’re runnin’ low. | 咱们剩的不多了 |
[13:01] | Brody’ll have to make some new ones. | Brody会再造一些出来的 |
[13:03] | That’s time, sir. | 时间到了 长官 |
[13:09] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[13:10] | You should be in the gateroom. | 你应该去星门室 |
[13:11] | There’s a third suit. | 不是还有第三套太空服的么 |
[13:12] | We should take advantage of it. | 我们应该利用一下 |
[13:13] | Well, Rush said he and Eli– | Rush说他会和Eli一起 |
[13:14] | Yeah, there’s new hybrids in the dome we could lose forever. | 可是我们可能会失去穹顶花园的好多新品种植物 |
[13:17] | Medicinals that might help TJ. | 还有对TJ很有用的药草 |
[13:18] | From worlds we’ll never go back to. | 都是从那些我们永不可能回去的世界收集而来的 |
[13:20] | Well, that whole compartment’s going to go up in flames. | 但是到时那整个大穹房都会被火舌包围的 |
[13:21] | You have to gate off the ship | 你们必须是要先拨号的吗 |
[13:23] | while we still have the power to dial out. | 在我们还有能量拨号的时候 |
[13:24] | That leaves more than enough time | 就还剩下一点足够的时间 |
[13:26] | to collect as many as I can, then back up Rush and Eli. | 让我再多抢救一些然后再和rush他们会合 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | ‘Cause Rush isn’t as great as he thinks. | 因为Rush又不像他自己想的那么无所不能 |
[13:32] | And besides, I’m our expert on the suits. | 再说我穿那太空服可专业熟了 |
[13:33] | I said okay. | 我说了可以 |
[13:35] | Good luck. | 保重 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:44] | Everyone here? | 大家都到了吗? |
[13:45] | Except Rush– | 除了Rush |
[13:46] | Nice of him to see us off. | 大家都走了 他是乐得清静 |
[13:47] | And Dr. Park. | Park博士也没来 |
[13:49] | What? | 什么? |
[13:50] | She volunteered to use the third suit. | 她自愿使用第三套太空服 |
[13:53] | Didn’t even try to talk her out of it. | 我都不用想去劝她 |
[13:54] | She can handle herself. | 她自己会照顾好自己的 |
[13:56] | FTL drop-out in three, two… | 超光速跳出倒计时 3 2 |
[14:06] | This is Rush. | Rush通报 |
[14:09] | We’re on direct approach to a Class O star, | 我们直接接近了一颗O谱星 |
[14:10] | roughly 24 solar masses. | 约是太阳的24倍大 |
[14:11] | No drones in sight. | 视野内未发现无人机 |
[14:13] | That’s good. What’s our clock? | 那很好 我们有多少时间 |
[14:14] | I can’t give you a precise time on that, | 我不能给你确切的时间 |
[14:16] | but to be safe, no less than seven hours. | 不过为安全起见 最好是少于7小时 |
[14:19] | Understood, stand by. | 知道了 你们原地准备吧 |
[14:20] | Gates in range? | 有范围内的星门吗 |
[14:22] | We got… one. | 我们找到了一个 |
[14:24] | I’ll take it. | 一个也行啊 |
[14:25] | Dial it up. | 拨号吧 |
[15:11] | Holy crap, we dialed Pittsburgh. | 靠啊 我们拨到匹兹堡来了 (西南宾州工业重城) |
[15:16] | Atmosphere and temperature’s good. | 大气和温度均良好 |
[15:18] | It looks like a human city, all right. | 看来是人类居住的城市吗 是吧 |
[15:20] | The archive said our people spread out from Novus for centuries. | 档案资料说我们的人几世纪前就从母星散播出去了 |
[15:23] | That’s enough time for dozens of planets | 这就够几打的行星上有足够时间 |
[15:25] | to be settled with large populations. | 发展出大规模人口了 |
[15:26] | They don’t seem as advanced. | 他们看起来不是很先进啊 |
[15:28] | Depending on resources, ideology, isolation, | 可能因为资源和意识的限制而孤立吧 |
[15:31] | they’d all advance at different rates. | 他们都发展到不同等级的文明 |
[15:32] | This has to be one of them. | 这个应该是其中的一个而已 |
[15:34] | Make that “Used to be.” | 应该说是”曾经的一个”吧 |
[15:35] | Looks abandoned. | 看来已经被遗弃了 |
[15:36] | I’m not seeing any indication of life. | 我没发现任何生命迹象 |
[15:38] | Well, we’ll find out when we get there. | 算了 到了那边自然就知道 |
[15:39] | Lieutenant, move us out. | 中尉 带大家出发吧 |
[15:40] | All right, people, let’s go! | 好的 大家出发吧 |
[15:54] | Hey, crazy or not, it’s a hell of a plan. | 喂我说 不管疯不疯吧 这计划挺像模像样的 |
[15:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:59] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[16:01] | I should go suit up, help Lisa in the dome. | 我得去穿行头了 先去穹顶帮Lisa |
[16:03] | I’ll see you sometime after 0700. | 那我们就7小时后再见吧 |
[16:05] | Ish! | 大概吧 |
[16:06] | We’ll dial when it’s cool enough to come back. | 我们会在足够冷却后就拨号的 |
[16:24] | All right, people, let’s find a spot and relax. | 好的 大家听着 我们先找一个安置点休息 |
[16:27] | We’re going to be here for a while. | 我们要在这儿待个一阵子 |
[16:31] | Well, my gut says to stay put and wait it out, | 哎呀 我全身器官都叫嚣着等在这休息 |
[16:33] | but this could be a gold mine. | 不过这可能是个大金矿呢 |
[16:35] | What do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎么样? |
[16:37] | Cities have hospitals. | 城市里一定有医院 |
[16:38] | I’ve been washing bandages for months. | 我都洗了好几个月的绷带了 |
[16:39] | If we could even find a pharmacy– | 要是我们能找到个药店 |
[16:40] | or a grocery store. | 或是杂货店 |
[16:41] | Or a gun store. | 当然要枪店啊 |
[16:43] | Thing is, these people left for a reason. | 问题是 这里的人肯定有什么理由才离开的 |
[16:44] | We don’t know what. | 我们还不清楚呢 |
[16:45] | Have you ever been to Pittsburgh? | 你们去过匹兹堡没有啊? (当地环境混乱,表示出走也不奇怪) |
[16:47] | Hey! I was born there. | 喂! 姑奶奶我就是生在那里的耶 |
[16:52] | I think it’s worth the risk. | 我看值得去冒冒险 |
[16:55] | We’ll go out in small teams, light armaments. | 我们分几个小搜寻队 全部轻装出发 |
[16:59] | Sir… | 长官啊 |
[16:59] | Wait, shouldn’t we all go? | 等等 难道不是大家一起去吗? |
[17:01] | We’d cover more ground that way, sir. | 长官 多些人可以搜寻范围更广一点呀 |
[17:01] | This already goes against my better judgment. | 这样已经是我做的最大让步了 |
[17:03] | I want you two to stay put and keep these people safe, understood? | 我命你们俩留下并确保所有人的安全 明白? |
[17:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:07] | Colonel– | 上校 |
[17:08] | You too. | 你也留下 |
[17:09] | Could hit the fan in here just as easily as out there. | 这里一样可能发生危急情况让你当英雄 |
[17:11] | If we are not back in seven hours, | 如果我们未能在7小时内返回 |
[17:13] | I want you to get everyone back on the ship. | 我希望你带领大家回到飞船 |
[17:14] | No search teams, no waiting, okay? | 不要派人搜救 不要等待 行吗? |
[17:17] | Anything in particular you want me to look for? | 有没有什么特别想让我们找的东西 |
[17:19] | I’d kill for a new outfit. | 我是想一件新衣裳想疯了 |
[17:22] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记着的 |
[17:23] | Good luck. | 保重 |
[17:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:41] | We’ll head this way. Be smart. | 我们朝这边走 小心些 |
[17:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:55] | This was a good idea. | 你这主意很好 |
[17:57] | Yeah, I just wanted to grab as many as we can, you know? | 是啊 我就是想尽可能抢救多一点 你懂吧 |
[18:00] | In some ways, | 从某种角度而言 |
[18:01] | this garden was our biggest accomplishment. | 这个花园真是我们这帮人最大的成就了 |
[18:03] | You mean besides the still? | 你是说除了酿酒机之外吗 |
[18:05] | I mean, besides staying alive. | 我是说除了能活下来这点啦 |
[18:07] | You know, I come here a lot just to think, | 要知道 我经常到这里来坐着沉思 |
[18:10] | ever since it got repaired. | 自从修复了这个穹顶后 |
[18:13] | You know when you lay down on the ground | 知道吗 当你躺在地板上 |
[18:14] | and you look up at the stars? | 仰望苍穹繁星 |
[18:18] | My father and I used to do that a lot when I was a kid. | 我小时候 经常和我爸爸一起这样做 |
[18:21] | He taught me all the constellations. | 他教会我辨识所有的星座 |
[18:23] | These stars are always changing. | 那些星星们总是在变换着 |
[18:25] | Eli, what are you doing? | Eli 你在做什么啊? |
[18:30] | Helping Dr. Park? | 在给Park博士帮忙啊 |
[18:32] | Well, time to stop doing that. | 好了 是时候停手了 |
[18:34] | Rush out. | Rush下线 |
[18:41] | Don’t leave me alone with him too long, please? | 别留我一个人跟他一起太久 求求你了 |
[18:43] | I’ll grab a few more and be right behind you. | 我再收一些就去找你们了 |
[19:08] | I wonder how long they’ve been gone. | 我想知道他们离开多久了 |
[19:11] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[19:12] | Nature can reclaim a city pretty fast. | 大自然要收回一个城市是很快能使之荒芜的 |
[19:15] | Years, at least. | 至少有些年了吧 |
[19:17] | They were just like us, and we never knew them. | 他们就跟我们一样的人 但我们再不能认识他们了 |
[19:20] | What I can’t figure out is why there’s no vehicles. | 我想不通的是为什么一个交通工具都没有 |
[19:25] | Don’t waste time searching stores | 别浪费时间去参观那些 |
[19:26] | or buildings that don’t have anything useful in ’em. | 没有任何有用物资的房子和商店了 |
[19:28] | If we see a shoe store, I’m going in. | 要是我们找到一个鞋店 我是绝对要进去的 |
[19:30] | New boots would be useful. | 新靴子还是很有用的�� |
[19:32] | Lieutenant… | 中尉 |
[19:34] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[19:35] | We should split up, | 我们应该分开走 |
[19:36] | go on opposite sides of the street. | 散开到对街去 |
[19:37] | We’ll cover more ground. | 这样可以搜更多地儿 |
[19:39] | Yeah, good idea. | 对 好主意 |
[19:40] | Uh, Brody, Chloe, | 那么 Brody和Chloe |
[19:42] | and you two, you’re with me. | 还有你们两个 你们跟着我 |
[19:46] | (拍摄地为温哥华希望小镇) | |
[20:04] | You’re not wearing your suit. | 你怎么没穿上你的太空服呢 |
[20:05] | Well, there’s plenty of time before we reach the star. | 哎呀 在到达恒星前还有蛮长时间的 |
[20:07] | Plus, we can work better without them. | 再说了 不穿那个工作更方便 |
[20:09] | Yeah, but now I look ridiculous. | 是啊 现在我不就看着很傻缺么 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:15] | Will you double-check these figures for me? | 你要不要再帮我核对一下这些数据? |
[20:19] | Then what? | 然后干啥? |
[20:20] | Well, it’s your plan, you tell me. | 哟 这不是你的计划吗 你来告诉我啊 |
[20:22] | I know that, | 我就知道 |
[20:24] | I was just asking. | 只不过是问问嘛 |
[20:25] | So was I. | 我也随便问问 |
[20:27] | I asked first. | 我先问的呀 |
[20:29] | Eli, both of us have to know exactly what we’re doing here. | Eli 我们俩人都得要明确之后要怎么做才行 |
[20:33] | There’s no room for improvisation. | 可没有即兴发挥的余地了 |
[20:35] | If we get this wrong, | 要是我们行错半点差池 |
[20:37] | we’ve got a very big problem. | 可就会是大灾难 |
[20:38] | Yeah, we’ll be dead. | 对哦 我们就死翘了 |
[20:39] | Which I find problematic, so how do you want to do this? | 所以我正是有疑问在此 你到底想要怎么做这个 |
[20:43] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白你疑问是什么 |
[20:44] | Oh, bloody hell, we’re all doomed. | 哎呀要死人命呐 我们要完蛋了 |
[20:46] | What! We pilot the ship manually through the star. | 咋啦! 我们手动驾着飞船穿过恒星不就行了嘛 |
[20:48] | That’s the plan. | 计划不就是这样么 |
[20:50] | Who is going to be the pilot, and who is going to be co-pilot? | 那到底谁去坐驾驶座 谁坐副驾啊 |
[20:53] | I just assumed– | 我觉得 |
[20:55] | Look, there’s no question that in the end | 听着 到最后当然毫无疑问的一点是 |
[20:57] | that it’s going to take both of us to pull this off, | 我们两人必须一起完成这个事 |
[20:59] | but only one of us | 但却只有我们其中的一个 |
[21:00] | should input the actual course corrections. | 要去进行实际操作过程 |
[21:02] | I’m trying to determine who that should be. | 我是在明确到底谁去担这责任 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:11] | I’ll do it. | 我去行了吧 |
[21:14] | There. | 那行 |
[21:16] | That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 也不多难的 对吧 |
[21:21] | Now double-check those figures for me. | 现在你再核对一下这些数据吧 |
[21:53] | Rush, this is Park. | Rush 我是Park |
[21:54] | Yeah, go ahead. | 说吧 |
[21:57] | Destiny’s locked down this compartment. | 命运号把穹顶的门锁住了 |
[21:58] | I need you to override the door. | 我需要你们帮我开门 |
[22:00] | I’m on it. | 这就来 |
[22:13] | It’s not working. | 开不了了 |
[22:29] | Look what I found. | 看老子找到些啥宝贝 |
[22:36] | All the labels are worn off. | 标签都被撕掉了 |
[22:38] | We don’t know what’s in them, | 我们不知道这里面装的是啥 |
[22:39] | or how old they are– | 有没有过保质期啊 |
[22:40] | we’ll find out when we open ’em, okay? | 等开了罐就知道了呗 对不 |
[22:42] | Mmm… | 唔 |
[22:45] | Botulism. | 毒罐头啊 |
[22:56] | The sun is fading. It’ll be dark soon. | 太阳要落山了 天马上要黑 |
[22:58] | Six hours to go. | 还有六小时 |
[23:01] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[23:02] | I found it over there. | 我在那边找到的 |
[23:04] | Looks like a newspaper. | 好像是报纸嘛 |
[23:05] | Look at the headline. | 看头版头条啊 |
[23:24] | This is Young. | 这是Young在通报 |
[23:26] | I found a decent vantage point of the city. | 我在一个城市上方的优势位置 |
[23:29] | It wasn’t abandoned. | 这里不是被遗弃了 |
[23:31] | These people were wiped out. | 这些人是灭绝了 |
[23:36] | We’re about halfway across town, sir. | 我们已经穿过城镇一半了 长官 |
[23:39] | You want us to head back to the gate? | 您要我们掉头回星门吗 |
[23:42] | No, not yet. | 还不用 |
[23:43] | We have no idea how long ago this happened, | 我们还不知道这是多久前发生的 |
[23:45] | or who did it. | 是谁做的 |
[23:46] | Hopefully they’re long gone. | 希望他们的敌人早就走了 |
[23:48] | Just keep searching for supplies. | 你们继续搜寻补给把 |
[23:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:52] | Greer, did you copy that? | Greer 你听到命令了吗 |
[23:53] | Yeah, keep shopping. | 是的 接着血拼呗 |
[23:55] | Keep shopping. | 接着血拼 |
[24:04] | I’m getting the gist of this. | 我差不多看了个大概 |
[24:06] | I think they’re saying that the attack came from space, | 我想他们说的是从太空发动的攻击 |
[24:09] | some kind of machines | 是某种机器 |
[24:10] | that went after their technology first. | 首先摧毁了他们的科技 |
[24:12] | Hey, what does that sound like to you? | 我说 这听起来是不是挺熟的? |
[24:14] | I-I don’t know, Morrison, but just keep it down. | 我不知道 Morrison 不过你先冷静点 |
[24:16] | What? Don’t you think these people have a right to know | 什么? 你不觉得大家都应该有知情权 |
[24:18] | what they might be up against? | 了解我们可能会遭遇的危险吗? |
[24:20] | What I think is, you need to stay calm. | 我觉得的是 你需要保持冷静 |
[24:23] | Give it to me. | 把那给我 |
[24:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[24:37] | The Colonel asked me to keep these people safe, | 上校要我保护这些人的安全 |
[24:39] | so that’s what I’m doing. | 这就是我现在要做的事 |
[24:46] | What kind of city doesn’t have a gun shop? | 怎么会有这种不卖枪的城市啊? |
[24:50] | Maybe they’re Canadian. | 没准他们是加拿大人呢(该演员加人) (�辶烁�� 我们买枪只打鸭子不行么) |
[24:55] | What? | 怎么了? |
[24:58] | Listen. | 你听 |
[25:00] | Greer, do you hear that? | Greer 你听到那没? |
[25:04] | I don’t hear– | 我可没听到 |
[25:05] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[25:08] | Let’s get inside! | 快进屋 |
[25:10] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快快 |
[25:11] | In here. Go, go! | 到这里来 快进去 |
[25:13] | Get in here, get inside, get inside, get inside. | 进来 进来 快进去 |
[25:14] | Go, go, go, go… | 快快快 |
[25:15] | Go! Go! | 来 来 |
[25:28] | Lieutenant? | 中尉你看到没? |
[25:29] | I hear it, but I can’t see it. | 我听到了 可我没看见 |
[25:39] | Colonel, we have what appears to be a single drone at our position. | 上校 我们这边位置发现一个单只的无人机 |
[25:42] | Request permission to engage. | 请求交战许可 |
[25:43] | That’s a negative! | 不行! |
[25:45] | We don’t know how many there are. | 我们不知道敌机数量 |
[25:46] | Go to radio silence, do not reveal your position. | 关闭你们的对讲机 不要暴露位置 |
[25:49] | Young out. | Young下线 |
[26:17] | Guys? | 同志们? |
[26:18] | Destiny’s closed off the compartment from the rest of the ship, | 命运号把穹顶和其他区域隔离了 |
[26:21] | and for some reason we don’t understand | 而现在我们也不知她为何 |
[26:23] | is refusing our override command. | 拒绝接收我们的手动指令 |
[26:24] | We’re working on it, but in the meantime, | 我们正在想法解决 但是现在 |
[26:26] | you should put the rest of your suit on. | 你得赶快穿好你所有太空服了 |
[26:27] | We’re only a few minutes out. | 我们只有几分钟了 |
[26:29] | It’s gonna start getting pretty hot in here. | 这里马上就会变的很热 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:34] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间做这个的 |
[26:36] | It was a good idea. | 本来是个好主意的 |
[26:37] | Yeah, well, maybe it was, | 是啊 也许本来是 |
[26:38] | but she took too long, | 但她耽搁的太久了 |
[26:39] | and now she could end up paying the price. | 而现在她可能要付出代价了 |
[26:49] | Hey. | 喂 |
[26:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:51] | Success? | 有收获? |
[26:52] | The hospital’s probably in the part of the city that was taken out. | 医院可能是在城市被毁的那部分 |
[26:56] | We found what passed for a pharmacy. | 我们找到了一个旧日的药店 |
[26:58] | Mostly cleaned out, but– | 基本上是清空的 不过还是 |
[26:59] | take what you’ve got back to the gate. | 带着你收罗的东西回星门吧 |
[27:00] | It’s gonna be dark soon. | 很快就要天黑了 |
[27:01] | What about Scott and Greer’s team? | Scott和Greer的小队呢 |
[27:03] | I’ll worry about them. You guys get going. | 我来顾他们就好 你们先走 |
[27:17] | What’s it doing? | 它在做什么啊? |
[27:20] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[27:21] | I think it knows we’re here. | 我觉得它大概知道我们在这儿 |
[27:22] | Are you sure there’s only one? | 你确定只有这一个吗? |
[27:25] | One too many. | 一个就够糟的了 |
[27:31] | Give me a can, give me a can. | 给我个罐头 扔个罐头来 |
[28:01] | Guys? | 同志们啊? |
[28:03] | You haven’t forgotten about me, have you? | 你们没把我给忘了吧? |
[28:06] | We’re still working on it. | 我们还在继续弄呢 |
[28:08] | That’s the second time | 这是第二次了 |
[28:09] | Destiny’s tried to abort our approach, | 命运号想要脱离我们的指令操纵 |
[28:10] | and the second time I’ve had to override it. | 也是第二次我不得不让她程序无效 |
[28:12] | If it lets you do that, | 要是她能让你这么做 |
[28:13] | why won’t it let us open that damn door? | 为什么就不让我们打开那该死的门呢 |
[28:14] | I don’t understand that either. | 我也弄不明白 |
[28:18] | That’s it. | 算了 |
[28:19] | I’m going down there to try to pry the door open. | 我要下去想办法撬开那门得了 |
[28:24] | Dr. Park, | Park博士 |
[28:25] | this is Rush, can you hear me? | 我是Rush 你能听到吗? |
[28:26] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 是的 我还在这呢 |
[28:27] | Now, listen very carefully… | 现在 你要仔细听我说 |
[28:30] | Eli is spending more time and energy | Eli花了很多时间和精力 |
[28:32] | on your predicament than we can afford. | 去解决你的困境 已超出我们余力了 |
[28:34] | Well, thank you, Eli! | 啊 谢谢你哦 Eli |
[28:36] | No, no, no, you don’t understand. | 不不 你没明白 |
[28:37] | The point is | 问题在于 |
[28:39] | Eli has to stop worrying about you | Eli现在不能继续再为你担心了 |
[28:41] | and start worrying about the more important task | 而应该专注于更重要的任务 |
[28:42] | of flying this ship. | 去驾驶飞船 |
[28:44] | You’re what’s important! Don’t listen to him– | 你才是重要的! 别听他胡说 |
[28:45] | You’re wearing the EVA suit. | 你穿着舱外作业服 |
[28:47] | That should provide you with enough protection | 是可以为你提供足够保护的 |
[28:49] | even inside the dome. | 就算是在穹顶内也可以 |
[28:51] | You know that better than me. | 这点你比我更清楚 |
[28:52] | You want me to stay in here? | 你是想我留在这儿吗? |
[28:54] | What about the plants I saved? | 那我抢救的这些植物怎么办呢? |
[28:56] | Dr. Park, forget about the plants | Park博士 别管那些植物了 |
[28:58] | and please listen to me very carefully– | 千万仔细听我说 |
[29:00] | there’s a collection pool near the center of the compartment. | 在穹顶中心区有个收集池 |
[29:03] | As long as you’re fully immersed and secure | 当我们穿过恒星时 |
[29:06] | during the transition through the star, | 你只要全身浸在里面固定好 |
[29:08] | then the water should provide enough protection to see you through. | 水池会保护你安然度过的 |
[29:11] | Do you really think that’s going to work? | 你真的认为那样能行吗? |
[29:14] | I promise you it will. | 我保证可以的 |
[29:17] | Look, I’m sorry, but there’s really no other way. | 听着 我很抱歉 但没有其他办法了 |
[29:19] | Rush out. | Rush下线 |
[29:23] | Son of a bitch… | 狗娘养的 |
[29:28] | She’ll be fine. | 她没事的 |
[29:51] | It was probably drawn in by the Stargate activation at first, | 它很可能是被星门活动而吸引来的 |
[29:54] | then picked up our radio signals. | 之后又发现了我们的无线呼叫信号 |
[29:57] | Whatever. | 不管怎样吧 |
[29:58] | We can’t stay. | 我们不能留在这 |
[30:00] | Sooner or later, we’ve got to make a move. | 我们迟早都得动身 |
[30:01] | Listen… | 听 |
[30:14] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗? |
[30:16] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[30:18] | Everybody stay still… | 所有人在原地别动 |
[30:19] | And stay quiet. | 保持安静 |
[30:30] | There’s two of ’em out there now. | 现在外面有两个了 |
[30:32] | Bet there’s a lot more left over after the attack. | 肯定在大攻击后还有不少留了下来 |
[30:35] | Probably scattered all over the planet. | 可能散布在整个行星上清扫 |
[30:37] | What are we going to do? | 那我们怎么办啊? |
[30:39] | I don’t know, but– | 我不知道啊 不过 |
[30:45] | Okay… | 好了 |
[30:47] | It’s made the Lieutenant’s position. | 它发现中尉的位置了 |
[30:48] | When I start firing… | 等我一开枪 |
[30:51] | You run. | 你就赶紧跑 |
[31:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么啊? |
[31:17] | This thing is showing two other planets in range. | 这东西显示了在范围内还有两个其他的星球 |
[31:19] | Yeah, but only this one’s in range of Destiny. | 是的 但只有这个是在命运号范围内 |
[31:21] | Well, I’m not going to sit around here waiting to get killed. | 我才不会在这呆坐等死呢 字幕 |
[31:25] | Hey! | 喂! |
[31:26] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[31:27] | Getting the hell– | 该死的快离开 |
[31:37] | This is James. | 这是James |
[31:39] | Morrison tried dialing the Stargate, | Morrison刚才试图拨号星门 |
[31:40] | but I think I stopped him in time. | 不过我想我及时阻止了他 |
[31:41] | Negative, negative. | 不行 不行 |
[31:42] | One of the drones is now headed your way. | 其中一个无人机朝你们那边去了 |
[31:44] | Stay off your radio and– | 快关了你们的对讲机 |
[32:07] | Get outta there! | 快出来 |
[32:47] | Thanks for the backup, sir. | 谢谢支援 长官 |
[32:48] | All good. | 不客气 |
[32:53] | Come on, we should get out of the open. | 快走吧 我们得赶紧离开 |
[32:59] | You found something? | 你找到什么了? |
[33:00] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[33:15] | I get it, you don’t want to do this! | 我懂了 怪不得你不想做这个呢 |
[33:17] | Can we shut that off, please? | 能不能把那警报给关了啊 拜托 |
[33:21] | Ah, thank you. | 哎呀 谢谢了 |
[33:22] | Navigation systems are beginning to shut themselves down. | 导航系统自动关闭了 |
[33:26] | You now have full manual control. | 你现在可以完全手动操控 |
[33:28] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[33:30] | Our approach is good. | 我们正逐渐接近大恒星 |
[33:35] | Mean interior temperature just passed 150 degrees fahrenheit and rising. | 而飞船内部温度已经到达65.5°C还在上升中 |
[33:40] | What if Destiny locked down the compartment and wouldn’t let us override | 如果命运号锁住穹顶并且不让我们下指令打开 |
[33:44] | because it knew | 是因为它知道 |
[33:45] | that the dome couldn’t sustain the stress of going through the star? | 穹顶无法顶住穿过超巨星的压力呢 |
[33:51] | You already thought of that. | 你早就知道了吧 |
[33:52] | I considered the possibility, yes. | 我确实考虑过这种可能性 |
[33:54] | You told her she’d be fine. | 你还跟她说会没事的 |
[33:56] | And I still believe that, | 我也仍然相信啊 |
[33:57] | but only if you do what you’re here to do | 但前提就是你好好做完你该做的事 |
[33:59] | and stop worrying about something you can do nothing about! | 别再东想西想些没用的了 字幕 |
[34:07] | Damn… | 该死 |
[34:14] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[34:48] | This is James. | James通报 |
[34:50] | We’ve got a drone at the front door. | 我方位置前门出现一个无人机 |
[34:51] | Dammit, L.T. | 该死 少尉啊 |
[34:53] | I said to stay off your radio. | 我不是让你们关了对讲机吗? |
[34:54] | They are drawn to the signal! | 他们在追踪信号啊 |
[34:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:58] | I’m counting on it. | 敢说就是那样呢 |
[35:24] | Nice shot. | 射的好啊 |
[35:25] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[35:27] | Anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗? |
[35:28] | Yeah, Morrison. | 有啊 Morrison呗 |
[35:30] | I broke his nose. | 我打断了他的鼻子 |
[36:21] | Okay, we’re in the star! | 好了 我们到恒星内部了 |
[36:22] | Shields are holding. | 防护罩在支撑着呢 |
[36:23] | Activating collectors. | 集能装置激活 |
[36:26] | We’re going in too steep. | 各种数值都超限了 |
[36:30] | Variance is nominal, you’re doing fine. | 小数值不用管它 你做的很好 |
[36:31] | The magnetic fluctuations are way greater than I predicted. | 磁感应波动比我预想的要大多了 |
[36:34] | I’m not sure I can stay ahead of it. | 我不确定能不能完成这个 |
[36:34] | You can do this. | 你一定可以做到的 |
[36:35] | I don’t know why I ever thought I could! | 我都不知道之前怎么会以为可以做这种事 |
[36:36] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 |
[36:38] | There are too many variables! | 变量太多了 |
[36:39] | Eli! | Eli啊! |
[36:40] | You’re the only one who can! | 你是唯一可以做到的人啊! |
[36:57] | Sure this is the right way, sir? | 你确定这条路对吗 长官 |
[36:58] | It’s a shortcut. | 这是捷径 |
[36:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[37:00] | It’s the one I took to find you. | 我就是从这道过来找到你们的 |
[37:02] | Yes, I’m sure. | 非常确定 |
[37:11] | Reserves are at maximum capacity. | 能量储备到最大值了 |
[37:12] | Retracting collectors. | 关闭集能器了 |
[37:14] | We’re pulling out, entering the photosphere. | 我们要出去了 现在进入光球层 (恒星的内核层外部靠近黑子带) |
[37:18] | Sub-light drives… | 亚光速引擎 |
[37:19] | Are at full power! | 也已能量满值 |
[37:21] | You’ve done it! | 你做到了! |
[37:22] | Almost. | 快了 |
[37:47] | We did it. | 我们做到了! |
[37:49] | We made it through. | 我们穿过去啦 |
[37:51] | Mean interior temperature, 310 degrees. | 飞船内部温度 155°C |
[37:54] | Oh, is that all? | 哎呀 这就完了吧 |
[37:58] | I should start cooling the gate room first. | 我要先去给星门大厅降温 |
[38:00] | They could be back– | 他们可以回来 |
[38:06] | What? | 怎么了? |
[38:08] | The hydroponic dome’s been breached. | 穹顶温室破裂了 |
[38:12] | Eli! | Eli! |
[38:14] | This was printed on the third day of the attack. | 这张报纸是在攻击后第三天印刷的 |
[38:16] | The plan was to move the Stargate from a place they called Terminus | 他们计划是把星门从一个叫终点站的地方搬走 |
[38:19] | to an older part of the city. | 搬到城市的老区 |
[38:21] | I guess here. | 我猜就是这儿吧 |
[38:22] | No technology to attract them. | 老区没有科技可以攻击吧 |
[38:24] | From what I can make out, | 从我看懂的意思看 |
[38:26] | volunteers were driving vehicles away from the city | 有志愿者开着车离开了城市 |
[38:29] | to draw the drones. | 为了引走无人机 |
[38:31] | Save as many people as they could. | 尽最大可能救下更多的人 |
[38:35] | Sir, welcome back. | 长官 欢迎回来 |
[38:38] | Nice work, Lieutenant. | 做的好 少尉 |
[38:39] | Varro’s the one who fired the shot. | 是Varro开火打下的敌机 |
[38:43] | Well, let’s just get out of here before more show up. | 那好 让我们在更多敌机来袭前赶快离开吧 |
[38:45] | Half hour to go. | 还有半小时可以离开 |
[38:47] | How is that not close enough? | 为啥这次不是时间刚好呢? |
[38:50] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里有什么啊? |
[38:52] | Hopefully that is your new outfit. | 希望是你的新衣裳 |
[38:54] | I couldn’t find a gun store or a grocery store, | 我没找到枪店和杂货店 |
[38:57] | but I found a dry cleaner. | 不过我找到一家干洗店 |
[39:10] | Lisa, come in! | Lisa 请回答 |
[39:12] | Lisa, it’s Eli, I’m outside, can you hear me? | Lisa 我是Eli 我在舱门外 你能听到吗 |
[39:15] | I’m at the door! | 我就在门口 |
[39:17] | The compartment’s vented. | 穹顶裂了个口子 |
[39:19] | Rush, did you hear that? | Rush 你听到了吗? |
[39:21] | Yes, yes. | 听到了 |
[39:22] | We’re through the star. | 我们已经穿过恒星了 |
[39:24] | I may be able to override. | 也许我现在可以输入指令开门 |
[39:28] | Are you secure? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[39:30] | Ready! | 好了 |
[39:33] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手啊! |
[39:54] | I got you. You’re okay. | 我抓住你了 没事了 |
[39:56] | Eli… I can’t see! | Eli 我看不见了 |
[40:15] | It sounds different than before. | 听起来跟之前不太一样啊 |
[40:16] | I don’t much like the difference. | 我可不喜欢有啥不一样 |
[40:18] | Dial the gate. | 拨号 |
[40:20] | No, we’re 10 minutes too soon. | 不行 我们还早了10分钟 |
[40:21] | Close enough! | 已经够了! |
[41:20] | Phew, it’s hot in here. | 呼 这里好热啊 |
[41:21] | You’re 10 minutes early. | 你们早到了10分钟 |
[41:22] | We didn’t have much of a choice. | 我们也没法等了 |
[41:24] | Lieutenant Johansen, there’s a patient waiting for you in the infirmary. | Johansen中尉 医务室有病患在等你 |
[41:27] | Eli’s with her now. | Eli在那里陪她呢 |
[41:28] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[41:29] | Flash blindness. Hopefully it’s temporary. | 闪光目盲 希望是暂时的 |
[41:32] | Otherwise? | 其他情况呢? |
[41:33] | Eli got us through. | Eli做到啦 |
[41:37] | I kept checking his calculations | 我一直在检查他的计算 |
[41:38] | looking for a mistake, but there wasn’t any. | 想找找错误 但一点都没有错 |
[41:40] | It was genius. | 真是天才的成果 |
[41:43] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从未见过这么有才华的 |
[41:45] | Please don’t tell him I told you that. | 请别告诉他我说的这话 |
[41:47] | He might have to do it again. | 他可能会想再玩一次呢 |
[41:49] | The drones aren’t going to fall for that trick again. | 无人机下次就不会上当了 |
[41:51] | Plus, the star’s extremely rare, so the chance of– | 再说 超巨星的比例实在稀少 所以说 |
[41:54] | so we’re back to where we started. | 我们又回到了起点是吧 |
[41:56] | Well, not exactly. | 其实也不完全是 |
[41:59] | At least we’ve got a full tank of gas. | 至少我们是加了满箱的油啊 |
[42:03] | Yay. | 说的对 |