时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I may be on the verge | 我也许找到突破口了 |
[00:03] | of discovering the true nature of Destiny’s mission. | 就快发现命运号的使命的真正含义 |
[00:07] | You’ve had control of this ship the whole time! | 这么久以来你一直能控制整个飞船的啊? |
[00:11] | Why wouldn’t you tell anyone? | 为什么你不告诉大家? |
[00:12] | The Lucian Alliance is planning an attack on Earth. | Lucian联盟正在计划要攻击地球 |
[00:15] | I killed Riley. | 是我杀了Riley |
[00:16] | I suffocated him with my own hands. | 我用自己这双手亲手捂死了他 |
[00:19] | You are a good commander. | 您是一位很优秀的指挥官 |
[00:21] | There is no mission other than getting these people home. | 没有什么使命比带这些人回家更重要 |
[00:24] | It was never about going home. | 它从不是要带我们回家的 |
[00:26] | It’s about getting us to where we’re going. | 而是要带我们驶向命中注定该去的地方 |
[00:27] | That is the mission. | 这就是它的使命 |
[00:30] | I’ve just completed a thorough diagnostic of one of the stasis pods. | 我刚完成了一次对休眠舱的彻底诊断 |
[00:34] | Very informative. | 很有益的信息 |
[00:36] | We’ve been searching what we were able to transfer from the archive. | 我们搜索了从档案馆上传来的数据 |
[00:39] | The ALS cure wasn’t in there. | ALS病的治疗方法不在那里面 |
[00:42] | The first, um, symptoms presented | 第一次出现症状时 |
[00:44] | five years after we arrived on the planet. | 是我们到达这星球的五年后 |
[00:46] | I died a few years after that. | 在那之后又过了几年我就死了 |
[00:48] | We got drones, dead ahead. | 正前方发现无人战机 |
[00:49] | The drones cannot track us, | 无人机并不是能追踪我们 |
[00:51] | so instead, they’ve blockaded the stars | 但他们是在恒星周围布开了封锁线 |
[00:52] | from which Destiny recharges. | 只要等在命运号要充能的各加油站 |
[00:54] | This could be it, the end of the line. | 这可能就是我们的穷途末路了 |
[00:56] | There’s new hybrids in the dome we could lose forever. | 我们可能会失去穹顶花园的好多新品种植物 |
[00:58] | The hydroponic dome’s been breached. | 穹顶温室破裂了 |
[01:02] | Flash blindness. Hopefully it’s temporary. | 闪光盲 希望只是暂时的 |
[01:04] | I can’t see! | 我看不见了 |
[01:08] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[01:09] | Oh, great. | 哦 好极了 |
[01:10] | I haven’t had this much rest in weeks. | 我都好几礼拜没这样好好休息过了 |
[01:12] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我都没想到自己会这样说 |
[01:14] | but I’m actually looking forward to getting bleary-eyed analyzing data. | 不过我还真盼着回去头昏眼花的分析数据呢 |
[01:20] | Well, let’s see where we’re at. | 好啦 我们看看到底恢复的怎么样了 |
[01:22] | I’ve been seeing occasional flashes of light. | 我不时看到一些闪光 |
[01:24] | I think that’s a good sign, right? | 我觉得那是好迹象 对吧 |
[01:27] | Okay. Open your eyes. | 好了 睁眼吧 |
[01:34] | Lisa? | Lisa怎么样? |
[01:38] | Uh, it’s still dark. | 呃 还是一片黑 |
[01:40] | I can’t see. | 看不见啊 |
[01:46] | Anything? | 有看到吗? |
[01:50] | No. | 完全没有 |
[02:08] | Colonel, you got a second? | 上校 您有时间吗? |
[02:09] | Can it wait? | 能不能等会 |
[02:10] | You look terrible. | 你脸色看上去很糟啊 |
[02:11] | Thank you. | 多谢关心 |
[02:13] | You’re running yourself ragged, okay? | 你把自己操太狠了吧 |
[02:14] | Get some rest. | 赶快去休息吧 |
[02:15] | Way ahead of you. That’s where I’m going. | 不用你说 我都本打算要去的 |
[02:16] | Colonel Young, this is Rush. | Young上校 这是Rush通报 |
[02:18] | Ignore that, you’re no good to us exhausted. | 别管他了 你可不能倒下啊 全船指望你呢 |
[02:20] | Colonel Young? | Young上校你在不? |
[02:22] | This is Young. | 我在 |
[02:23] | Could you join us in the control interface room, please? | 请您到控制室和我们会合吧 |
[02:26] | We’ve something we want to show you. | 我们有些东西想给你看看 |
[02:28] | We did it. | 我们做到啦 |
[02:30] | Fantastic. | 乖 很棒唷 |
[02:31] | What’d they do? | 他们做了什么了? |
[02:32] | I have no idea. | 我一点不晓得 |
[02:33] | We found a way to track the command ships that control the drones. | 我们找了个法子能追踪到控制无人机的指挥母舰 |
[02:36] | How? | 怎么追踪的? |
[02:38] | We managed to isolate | 我们设法截获了 |
[02:39] | the subspace signals they use to communicate with each other. | 他们互相联系的子空间信号 |
[02:41] | Then we plugged the data into Destiny’s long-range sensors, | 接着就把这信号数据输入命运号的远程传感系统 |
[02:45] | and it worked. | 这样就能侦测了 |
[02:47] | So we know where they are. | 那么我们知道他们在哪儿了是吧 |
[02:48] | Then we can avoid them and find safe planets to resupply. | 那不是就能避开他们去找安全的星球找补给了么 |
[02:52] | That was the idea, anyway. | 正是如此打算的哦 |
[02:55] | Let’s see it. | 那就看看效果吧 |
[03:02] | This is the path that seed ships plotted for us through this galaxy. | 这条通道是播种船在这个星河系给我们设好的 |
[03:07] | These are the upcoming gates… | 这些就是接下来会有的星门 |
[03:10] | And these are the command ships. | 而那些红点就是指挥母舰 |
[03:14] | Oh, my God. | 我天 这么多 |
[03:15] | We’ve pushed this as far as sensor capability will allow, | 我们把传感器强度调到最高值了 |
[03:18] | and the results are the same. | 显示的结果都是一样 |
[03:19] | As far as we can tell, they’re waiting at every gate | 就目前所知 那些东西在每个星门边上等着我们 |
[03:22] | between here and the edge of the galaxy. | 遍布这个星河系的每个边缘角落 |
[03:27] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了啦 |
[03:39] | 星际之门 宇宙 本局大结局终了 泪撒宇宙 别了星门 | |
[03:42] | Colonel Young? | Young上校吗? |
[03:49] | No, I’m Rush, this is Young. | 不对 我是Rush 那位才是Young上校 |
[03:51] | Colonel Telford’s waiting for you. | Telford上校正在等你们呢 |
[03:52] | You sure your sensor data is accurate? | 你肯定你么那传感器数据很准确吗? |
[03:55] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[03:56] | And they’re at every single gate? | 然后敌人就堵在了每个星门那? |
[03:59] | Well, they’ve figured out how we operate. | 是啊 他们发现了我们的弱点 |
[04:01] | They know which stars we use to recharge, | 他们知道我们会到哪些恒星去充能 |
[04:02] | they know that we use the gate to resupply. | 也知道我们会利用星门去补给 |
[04:04] | They’re everywhere we want to be along that path. | 他们堵在了我们前行航线的每个方向 |
[04:06] | So go off the path. | 那就离开航线呗 |
[04:08] | Use the shuttles and check out ungated worlds. | 用穿梭机去找那些未放星门的星球 |
[04:08] | We can’t do that. | 那个不行的 |
[04:09] | There’s over 300 billion stars in that galaxy. | 在那星河系中有3000亿颗以上恒星 |
[04:13] | Only a small percentage of them have planets. | 只有很小一部分是拥有行星围绕的 |
[04:15] | An even smaller percentage are capable of sustaining life. | 而可以有生命存在的就占更微的比例 |
[04:18] | The seed ships did the legwork. | 播种船是先去做好了侦查的 |
[04:22] | They found the needles in the haystack. | 他们已经大海捞针了一茬 |
[04:24] | If we go off on our own, it could be months, | 要是我们离开航线自己找 可能要好多个月 |
[04:26] | maybe even years between viable worlds. | 甚至好多年才能找到一个适合的星球 |
[04:28] | It’s not an option. | 这根本想都不用想了 |
[04:29] | What’s your supply situation? | 你们现在的补给情况如何? |
[04:32] | We’re looking at about a month’s worth of food and water. | 我们的水和食物还能撑一个月 |
[04:35] | What about power? | 那能量呢? |
[04:36] | We’ll die of thirst before that becomes an issue. | 在要担心能量耗竭前我们就先渴死了 |
[04:38] | We could really use a supply line from home, David. | David 我们真的很需要地球的补给线 |
[04:41] | Well,the only planet we know of with the power requirements to reach you | 唉 唯一我们知道有能源矿可以拨号给你们的星球 |
[04:43] | is still refusing to help. | 仍然拒绝提供帮助 |
[04:44] | Woolsey is still pushing diplomacy, | Woolsey还在继续外交游说他们 |
[04:46] | but he’s not making much progress. | 但他没取得什么进展 |
[04:48] | Whatever the solution is, | 不管最后怎么解决 |
[04:50] | you’re gonna have to make it happen on your own. | 看来你们都得靠自己了 |
[04:58] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[05:00] | I’m collecting inventory reports. | 我来收各部门存货清单的 |
[05:02] | Guess it could be a while before we can use the gate again. | 看来我们有好一阵不能用星门了吧 |
[05:04] | So I hear. | 我听说了 |
[05:05] | We’re actually in pretty good shape down here for the moment. | 我们这里目前确实情势恶劣 |
[05:13] | Matt told me about Lisa. | Matt把Lisa的事告诉我了 |
[05:16] | Do you think her condition’s permanent? | 你认为她是永久性的目盲了吗? |
[05:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:21] | I mean, there should have been some progress by now. | 我本以为她至少该恢复一点了的 |
[05:23] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[05:25] | You don’t have the right equipment, | 你都没有合适的设备 |
[05:27] | the resources– | 也没有资源 |
[05:28] | even if I did, it wouldn’t make a difference. | 就算我有 也没什么用 |
[05:30] | There’s no treatment. | 那个没法治的 |
[05:32] | Her corneas were burned by ultraviolet radiation. | 她的眼角膜被强紫外线辐射灼坏了 |
[05:35] | If they don’t heal on their own… | 如果眼膜不能自行恢复的话 |
[05:39] | Well, I know it seems unfair, | 我知道这样说不太公平 |
[05:40] | but sometimes | 不过有时候啊 |
[05:42] | you just have to play the hand that you’re dealt. | 人们也只能看着手里牌认命了 |
[05:46] | Why do I get the feeling you’re not just talking about Lisa? | 我怎么觉得你不是在说Lisa的事儿呢 |
[05:52] | There’s still hope, | 还是有希望的啊 |
[05:54] | for her and for you. | 不管是对她还是对你都有 |
[05:59] | Als is a death sentence, Chloe, you know that… | Chloe你自己也知道的 ALS是绝症 |
[06:03] | And it’s not gonna be pretty. | 而且样子会很难看 |
[06:06] | It’ll start with muscle weakness and cramping. | 开始时是肌肉萎缩并抽搐 |
[06:09] | Then I’ll have trouble walking, | 然后我会连走路都不能 |
[06:13] | talking, | 也说不出话 |
[06:15] | feeding myself, | 甚至不能自己进食 |
[06:17] | and eventually, full paralysis will set in, | 而到最后 就会完全瘫痪 |
[06:21] | but my mind will be unaffected. | 但我的思想意识却仍然完整 |
[06:24] | I’ll be a prisoner trapped inside my own body. | 我会成为被囚禁在自己身体里的囚徒 |
[06:28] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[06:31] | You play the hand you’re dealt. | 拿到什么牌就只好认命 |
[06:36] | So, no help from home. | 那么说是不能指望地球了 |
[06:38] | No. | 没指望了 |
[06:40] | Well, that doesn’t leave us with many options. | 这不就让我们没啥选择好选了么 |
[06:42] | Well, we can’t run, we can’t hide, we’ll have to fight. | 又不能逃又不能躲 只能战斗了 |
[06:44] | There’s a lot of them out there. | 外面可是有一大堆敌人啊 |
[06:45] | We don’t have to take on all of them, | 我们不用跟他们所有都去斗 |
[06:48] | just as many as we have to in order to resupply when necessary. | 只能是在必要补给时见一个打一个 |
[06:51] | That’s still a pretty tall order | 那样也几乎是不可能完成的任务 |
[06:52] | considering we’ve only taken out one of their command ships. | 想想看我们到现在也就打下了一艘指挥母舰而已 |
[06:55] | And that was with help. | 还是靠饿族人帮忙的 |
[06:56] | Well, we do have the element of surprise | 我们现在也有一个惊喜牌在手 |
[06:57] | now we’re able to track them. | 现在我们可以反过来追踪他们了 |
[07:02] | Okay, we choose a target, | 那我们就选一个目标 |
[07:03] | drop out of FTL, | 跳出超光速 |
[07:05] | and open fire before it’s got a chance to respond. | 在那家伙还没来得及反应前就开火 |
[07:08] | But what if it does manage a response? | 但要是它立刻就能回击呢? |
[07:10] | Well, if we don’t destroy it immediately, | 若我们没有立刻将之摧毁 |
[07:11] | we can at least cause enough damage | 至少也能重创它 |
[07:12] | to gain a huge advantage. | 可以给己方争取大优势 |
[07:14] | So, let’s say this works once, | 那好 就算这样能成功一次 |
[07:16] | maybe even twice, | 最多两次 |
[07:17] | but we’re going to start taking damage, | 但我们自己也会受到损伤的 |
[07:18] | and it’s going to take its toll. | 一定会有伤亡 |
[07:20] | Well, we find a way to minimize that damage. | 那我们就想法减至最低伤害吧 |
[07:24] | Oh yeah? | 说的轻巧 |
[07:25] | And I suppose you’ve got an idea on how we manage that. | 看来您老是已经胸有成竹了吧 |
[07:28] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上就是 |
[07:29] | I do. | 我确实有把握 |
[07:38] | So you’re saying we dial up the shields? | 你的意思是加强护盾吗? |
[07:40] | Well, no, not exactly– | 也不尽然 |
[07:41] | it’s more like… We tune them. | 这更像是 我们给它调频 |
[07:43] | When we’re in battle, | 当我们进行交战时 |
[07:44] | the shields continuously cycle through various frequencies, | 防护罩不间断循环的调整各种不同频率 |
[07:46] | in the hopes of matching incoming energy-based attacks. | 希望是可以适应随之而来的能量炮攻击 |
[07:49] | The closer the match, | 只要越适配能量频 |
[07:51] | the easier the attack is to absorb, | 就越容易挡住攻击 |
[07:52] | and, consequently, the less damage we take. | 也因此我方会收到越小的损伤 |
[07:54] | It’s a guessing game, like rock, paper, scissors. | 这算竞猜游戏 剪刀石头布的玩法 |
[07:58] | But in the case of the drones, | 但对于这无人机来说 |
[07:59] | we don’t have to guess. | 我们就不用去猜了 |
[08:01] | Thanks to someone’s brilliant idea | 多谢某乡亲的天才主意 |
[08:02] | to bring one onboard… | 捕获过一个到命运号上研究 |
[08:04] | The energy signature of their weapons | 他们武器的能量频信号 |
[08:06] | is a fairly limited range. | 是处于一个有限的幅度内 |
[08:07] | We can target specifically for it. | 我们可以针对该幅度设定目标值 |
[08:08] | We just need to override destiny’s normal randomized shield pattern. | 只要改设命运号的标准防护罩模式 |
[08:13] | And paper covers rock every time. | 那样布就每次都能赢过石头了 |
[08:14] | If all Destiny has to do is find the right match, | 如果命运号可以适配正确的频率 |
[08:17] | why does it bother cycling in the first place? | 那干嘛还要费事的去循环调频呢? |
[08:19] | Because matching and maintaining a single specific pattern | 因为适配后若保持一个固定的频率模式 |
[08:22] | makes it vulnerable to all other forms of attack. | 会使她应对其他形式的攻击就很脆弱了 |
[08:25] | Right, like if they throw scissors, | 对的 比如要是人家突然出剪刀 |
[08:26] | and we’re guessing, uh, rock… | 而我们却以为对方出石头 |
[08:29] | Not to push the analogy too far. | 我还是不要打太多比喻了 |
[08:31] | Too late. | 你才发现啊你 |
[08:33] | So if we are wrong, | 那要是我们估错了 |
[08:34] | it would be like we have no shields at all? | 不就等于我们根本没有防护罩保护了么 |
[08:35] | We’re not wrong. | 我们不会错的 |
[08:43] | Main weapon is charged and ready. | 主炮台已经激活待发 |
[08:45] | Rush | Rush… |
[08:47] | What’s your status? | 你那边的情况如何? |
[08:49] | Looks like Destiny’s accepting our override. | 看来命运号已经接受了我们的重设 |
[08:50] | Shields are at maximum, | 防护罩现在满值 |
[08:52] | modulation is limited within target range. | 并调整到特别限定的目标幅度频率 |
[09:03] | Who calculated the FTL jump? | 是谁计算的超光速跳跃时间啊? |
[09:04] | Chloe. | 我家Chloe�� |
[09:05] | Think we’ll come out in range? | 我们是不是跳出的很及时? |
[09:07] | Well, it’s a bit like trying to hit a dime with a bullet from a thousand yards, | 想想看 这就像是百步穿杨 千咫射蝇 |
[09:11] | but she’s pretty good. | 可她都快赶上神算子了 |
[09:21] | What is that? | 那是啥? |
[09:23] | Collision alarms, we’re about to hit! | 冲撞警报 我们就快撞上了 |
[09:24] | Hold on! | 坚持住! |
[09:42] | I take it back, she is very, very good. | 我收回刚才的话 她比神算子还牛老多了 |
[09:44] | We’ve got incoming. | 有袭击攻来 |
[09:51] | It’s working. | 有效了 |
[09:53] | Their weapons are having almost no effect. | 他们的武器对我方几乎毫无影响 |
[09:55] | Concentrate on the command ship. | 专心瞄准指挥舰 |
[09:56] | Ignore the drones. | 别管那些无人机了 |
[09:57] | I don’t have a shot! | 还没到开炮的射点啊!(炮手) |
[09:58] | Working on it. | 正开过去呢(驾驶) |
[10:10] | The command ship is damaged, but still operational. | 敌方指挥舰受损 不过仍然可以作战 |
[10:12] | Bringing us around again. | 他们又开始包围我们了 |
[10:17] | What’s that? | 又是啥幺蛾子? |
[10:18] | The shields just dropped 10%. | 防护罩降低了10% |
[10:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[10:24] | All of a sudden their shots are getting through! | 怎么突然他们的炮火能穿透了 |
[10:26] | That’s not weapons fire. | 那不是武器的炮火啊 |
[10:39] | It’s the drones. | 是无人机啊 |
[10:40] | They’re flying right into us. | 他们生肉冲着我们撞上来了 |
[10:41] | It’s a kamikaze run! | 这是自杀式袭击啊 |
[10:47] | Shields are down to half and still dropping. | 防护罩已经降至一般并继续减低 |
[10:48] | We’ve lost power in multiple sections. | 我船多方部位丧失能量 |
[10:50] | I’m down three gun positions. | 我错过了三个射点 |
[10:51] | I can’t hold ’em off. | 没法瞄准啊 |
[10:52] | Forget it, there’s too many anyway! | 别管了 太多了打不完的 |
[10:54] | Just give me another whack at that command ship. | 只要给我去把那指挥舰再重重一击就行 |
[10:55] | She’s trying to out-maneuver us. | 她想要超过我们啊 |
[10:56] | I need some more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[10:58] | We don’t have it. Shields are failing. | 我们没时间了 防护罩正在失效 |
[11:11] | Almost there. | 马上就成 |
[11:15] | We got ’em. | 锁定目标 |
[11:25] | Direct hit. | 正中靶心 |
[11:25] | The command ship’s been destroyed. | 指挥舰被消灭了 |
[11:27] | Looks like the drones have gone dormant. | 看来无人机陷入休眠状态 |
[11:29] | Away teams to the shuttles, let’s make this quick. | 带外勤队伍上穿梭机 迅速行动 |
[11:31] | We don’t want to stay here any longer than we have to. | 我不想让大家留在这里超出必要时间 |
[11:34] | Go. | 快去 |
[11:40] | We can’t do this every time we need to resupply. | 我们可不能每次要补给时都这么大搞一通 |
[11:43] | No. | 是不行 |
[11:44] | We need another plan. | 得重订个计划了 |
[11:52] | Second shuttle just docked. | 穿梭机2号也进港了 |
[11:54] | I guess they found a few edibles, | 我猜他们找了些吃的回来 |
[11:55] | but the pickings were pretty slim. | 但收集量非常稀少 |
[11:56] | Get us out of here. | 赶紧走为上计再说 |
[12:06] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[12:07] | Do you have a minute? | 你有没有空儿啊? |
[12:08] | Well, I know it sounds like a crazy idea, Eli, | 好吧 Eli 听上去可能有点荒唐 |
[12:09] | but I was actually thinking of getting some sleep, | 不过我真的想要去睡一觉 |
[12:11] | so unless you have some genius idea | 所以除非你又想到什么天才鬼主意 |
[12:14] | that solves all our problems– | 可以解决我们所有的问题的 否则别吵我 |
[12:15] | As a matter of fact, I do, | 事实上 俺真的有哎 |
[12:17] | but you’re not gonna like it. | 不过你听了一定不喜欢 |
[12:19] | Well, that goes without saying. | 那还用说么 |
[12:21] | I am notoriously hard to please. | 我是出了名的难哄的人是吧 |
[12:23] | So… | 好吧 |
[12:25] | Let’s hear it. | 你就说说看 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:29] | Another day, another galaxy. | 新的一天 新的星河系 |
[12:33] | What the hell does that mean? | 你他妈的想说什么幺蛾子? |
[12:34] | This is just one of a thousand galaxies in Destiny’s path, | 这只是命运号航线上的上千星河系中的一个 |
[12:38] | and I think you’ll agree | 我想您也会同意说 |
[12:40] | it’s turned out to be something of a hostile environment. | 这里变成了某种不友好环境了 |
[12:41] | So? | 所以呢? |
[12:42] | So… we skip it. | 所以我们就跳过它算了 |
[12:44] | One continuous FTL jump, | 只要一次长时连续的超光速跳跃 |
[12:47] | out and around the length of this galaxy, | 跳出这个星河系的范围 |
[12:49] | across the gap to the next one, | 直接穿过真空带到下一个星河 |
[12:51] | until we reach the first gate on the other side. | 直到我们到达另一边的第一个星门 |
[12:54] | Well, how long’s that going to take? | 那要多久啊? |
[12:55] | That’s the part you’re not gonna like. | 这部分大概你就不喜欢了 |
[12:59] | We’re only about a third of the way through this galaxy, | 在这个星河系我们刚飞完三分之一路程 |
[13:03] | plus the gap to the next one | 再要加上边缘后的真空带 |
[13:04] | is quite a bit larger than last time. | 貌似比上一次还要宽好多的 |
[13:06] | On top of that, | 除此之外 |
[13:08] | thanks to the ass-kicking that was just handed to us, | 多谢那些恐袭杂种刚带给我们的损害 |
[13:09] | we’ve got power issues, | 咱现在又有能量缺失问题 |
[13:10] | and some not insignificant damage to the FTL drive | 超光速引擎也有一些次要损坏 |
[13:13] | that we won’t have time to fix, | 我们也根本没事时间去修 |
[13:15] | which means we’ll be operating at reduced speed, | 这使得我们的行驶速度也降低了 |
[13:17] | which means we might actually run out of– | 也就是说我们很可能是山穷水尽 |
[13:18] | Eli! | Eli!(你当你是Mckay啊) |
[13:19] | How long? | 到底多久? |
[13:21] | Three years, give or take. | 3年吧 大约是 |
[13:26] | Wow, three years? | 哇 3年哦 |
[13:27] | We barely have enough for a month. | 我们连一个月都够呛 |
[13:29] | What do you suggest we do for food and water while all this is happening? | 你叫我们在这3年吃啥喝啥啊? |
[13:32] | Nothing. | 啥也不用啊 |
[13:34] | That’s the genius part, by the way. | 这就是天才的那部分了 |
[13:43] | Once you’re sealed inside the stasis pod, | 一旦人们封在休眠舱里面 |
[13:44] | your metabolism shuts down. | 新陈代谢就会停止 |
[13:46] | You don’t need food or water. | 不再需要水和食物补充 |
[13:48] | Basically, you just sleep through the whole thing. | 基本上 你就是在里面睡觉 |
[13:50] | And we’ve found several other corridors like this one. | 而且我们发现像这样的通道还有好几个 |
[13:52] | There should be enough for everybody, | 肯定是装得下所有人了 |
[13:54] | and thanks to the, uh… | 对了 多亏 呃 |
[13:56] | Uh, research that Brody and I have already done, | 我和Brody已经做过的研究 |
[13:59] | we know they work. | 我们知道这些都能用 |
[14:00] | Three years. | 3年啊 |
[14:02] | Give or take. | 大约吧 |
[14:03] | You keep saying that. | 怎么老是说大约啊 |
[14:04] | What Eli is neglecting to mention | Eli漏掉说的一点是 |
[14:07] | is that a jump like this | 像这样的长时跳跃 |
[14:08] | is going to require every last ounce of power we have, | 需要用尽我们每一滴的能量 |
[14:11] | and if his calculations are off– | 而如果他的计算错误 |
[14:13] | They’re not. | 才没错咧 |
[14:14] | And we fall short even by a fraction, | 哪怕是算错一点点 |
[14:16] | 0.1% a tenth of one percent– | |
[14:17] | We won’t. | 不会错的 |
[14:18] | Then we’re going to drift the rest of the way, | 那我们都要漂流余生了 |
[14:20] | and instead of three years, it’ll take a thousand. | 不是三年啊 是千年 |
[14:24] | Or more. | 甚至更多 |
[14:25] | I assume you were going to get to that part. | 我猜你们该讨论过这部分了吧 |
[14:28] | Look, I’ve run the numbers. | 听着 我算了好几遍了 |
[14:30] | This could work, | 这样能成的 |
[14:31] | but we have to do it soon. | 但我们要做就得赶紧做 |
[14:33] | We’re bleeding power from a dozen systems, | 我们上打的系统都在失去能量 |
[14:35] | and we can’t risk dropping out to recharge– | 又不能冒险跳出去充能 |
[14:37] | too many things that could go wrong. | 太多因素可能出错了 |
[14:38] | We have to find another way. | 我们必须找别的法子 |
[14:42] | All right, uh… | 好吧 这样 |
[14:44] | How long would it take you to prep the rest of these pods? | 你去准备其他那些休眠舱要多久 |
[14:46] | A… A day, maybe. | 呃 大概一天吧 |
[14:49] | Get to work. | 那就去弄吧 |
[14:55] | Colonel– | 上校啊 |
[14:56] | You’ve got 24 hours to come up with a better idea. | 而我就给你24小时想出个更好的主意来 |
[15:01] | Three years? | 3年吗? |
[15:02] | Yeah, that’s in a best-case scenario. | 是啊 那是最好打算 |
[15:07] | The thought of being sealed in one of those things for so long, | 一想到要封在那种东西里这么长时间 |
[15:10] | it kind of creeps me out. | 我还真有点吓坏了 |
[15:11] | I don’t like it much either, | 我也不喜欢那样 |
[15:13] | but we’re quickly running out of options. | 不过我们很快就无他选了 |
[15:15] | Well, if we’re going to do this, | 好吧 如果我们要做这事 |
[15:16] | I recommend that everyone be permitted a final visit to Earth, | 我建议你允许让全体人都最后回一趟地球 |
[15:20] | say their goodbyes. | 让他们向亲友家人告别 |
[15:22] | All right, you make the arrangements, | 好的 你去做安排吧 |
[15:24] | but it’s gonna have to be pretty quick. | 不过必须要麻利快一些 |
[15:26] | We pretty much have to shut down everything | 我们马上就得关闭所有系统 |
[15:28] | to make this work, | 来做这事了 |
[15:29] | and if we take too long, we’re going to run out of power. | 要是耽搁的太久 就又要浪费能量了 |
[15:50] | Oh, bollocks… | 他妈的 |
[15:55] | How’s it going? | 算的怎么样? |
[15:57] | Huh? | 啥? |
[16:02] | It’s not. | 不行 |
[16:05] | For what it’s worth, I went over Eli’s numbers. | 不管有用没用的 我也去核算了Eli的数据 |
[16:07] | It’s true there’s not much margin for error, | 确实说不允许有任何一点差错产生 |
[16:09] | but I think it might just work. | 但我想也许能成的 |
[16:11] | Yeah, if we’re lucky. | 是啊 若我们够走运才成 |
[16:12] | Destiny is on this path for a reason. | 命运号在这条航道上是有原因的 |
[16:15] | We’ve only strayed from it once, | 我们就因为曾驶离过一次 |
[16:17] | and that’s what caused all this trouble in the first place. | 所以才引来这么多麻烦 |
[16:20] | But we’re not going off the path, | 可现在我们没有脱离航道啊 |
[16:21] | at least not for good. | 至少不是完全脱离 |
[16:22] | We’re just skipping part of it. | 我们只是跳过其中的一部分 |
[16:24] | Yeah, but that’s what bothers me. | 是这么说 可正是这点让我心烦 |
[16:26] | This ship was launched to solve a mystery, | 古人发射这飞船是为了解开宇宙奥秘 |
[16:29] | not by arriving at some ultimate destination | 这并不是说是到达一个终极目的地 |
[16:31] | where all the questions are answered at one time, | 就可以一下子找到所有的问题的答案的 |
[16:34] | but by accumulating knowledge bit by bit. | 而是要一点一点的积累知识拼凑碎片 |
[16:37] | We skip over this galaxy, | 我们这次跳过这个星河系 |
[16:38] | then who’s to say | 谁敢保证 |
[16:40] | we won’t skip over some vital piece of the puzzle, | 我们不会漏掉谜题的某个关键的解答碎片呢 |
[16:42] | and then all of this, | 而那样的话 所有这一切 |
[16:43] | everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历的这么多 |
[16:45] | will be for nothing. | 就是竹篮打水一场空了 |
[16:48] | There’s got to be a way to defeat them. | 一定有办法可以打败无人机的 |
[16:49] | I just need more time. | 我只是需要更多时间 |
[16:51] | Which we don’t have. | 但我们没时间 |
[16:53] | Look, you’re right, | 听着 你确实说的对 |
[16:55] | if we go into those pods, we’re taking a chance. | 如果我们都休眠去 就是在面临挑战 |
[16:57] | We might miss something, | 可能会错失什么东西 |
[16:59] | or we might sleep a lot longer than we planned | 也有可能会远比预期的要睡的长久 |
[17:01] | and never see our loved ones again, | 再也无法与我们所爱的人们相见 |
[17:03] | or we might never wake up at all, | 甚至有可能我们一睡不醒 |
[17:06] | but Destiny will keep going. | 但命运号永远是继续向前 |
[17:08] | If we stay, | 如果我们留在这里 |
[17:09] | and we don’t find a way to defeat the drones, | 又找不到可以击败无人机的法子 |
[17:11] | we’ll all be killed, | 我们就都死了 |
[17:12] | and this ship will be destroyed, | 飞船也会被摧毁 |
[17:15] | and then this really will have all been for nothing. | 这才是竹篮打水一场空呢 |
[17:22] | Colonel, this is Brody. | 上校 这是Brody通报 |
[17:24] | We’re ready to put the first group into stasis. | 我们已经准备好送第一批人休眠了 |
[17:33] | Please just step into your assigned pods. | 请站在给你们指定的舱口前 |
[17:36] | Don’t worry, I’ll be monitoring your progress. | 别担心 我会监控你们的状态 |
[17:45] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[17:48] | Soon. | 会见的 |
[18:11] | It’s me, mom. | 是我呀 妈妈 |
[18:16] | Eli | Eli… |
[18:19] | I don’t have much time. | 我没多少时间 |
[18:22] | Just long enough to say goodbye. | 只够来告别了 |
[18:27] | We’ve got smart people working on it, | 我们有很多聪明人在那上面工作的 |
[18:29] | really smart, | 超有才的啊 |
[18:31] | but still, three years. | 不过还是要3年 |
[18:34] | Even if it all goes well, | 就算一切顺利 |
[18:36] | three years at least. | 也至少要3年 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:40] | No, no, Eli– | 不用不用 Eli |
[18:41] | I can’t help thinking | 我总是忍不住想 |
[18:43] | that if I had made different choices in my life, | 要是我之前没有做出这个人生选择 |
[18:45] | you wouldn’t be alone right now. | 你现在就不会孤单一人了 |
[18:46] | If you had made different choices, | 但要是你没选走这条路 |
[18:48] | you wouldn’t have seen the incredible sights you’ve seen, | 你也不会看到那些不可思议的奇景了 |
[18:51] | done the amazing things you’ve done. | 也不会做出这么多你所完成的惊人成就 |
[18:54] | I feel like I’ve abandoned you. | 我觉得好像自己遗弃了你一样 |
[18:57] | You haven’t abandoned me. | 你不是遗弃我呀 |
[19:00] | You’re living your life. | 你是长大成人 过你自己的人生 |
[19:02] | I mean, it was hard when I didn’t… | 我想说 当我什么也不知道时确实很煎熬 |
[19:05] | When I didn’t know where you were, | 那时既不知你在哪里 |
[19:06] | or what you were doing, | 也不知你在做什么 |
[19:08] | but now I understand. | 可现在我明白了 |
[19:14] | You don’t have to be here, Eli. | 你没必要在这里陪着我的 乖儿子 |
[19:17] | I just, I just need to know– | 我只是想知道 |
[19:21] | are you happy? | 你快乐吗? |
[19:24] | In spite of everything, | 不管怎样吧 |
[19:26] | yeah. | 是的 |
[19:29] | I am. | 我真的快乐 |
[19:33] | That’s good enough for me. | 那我就满意了 |
[19:50] | Volker. | Volker啊 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 在呢 |
[19:52] | You on the bridge? | 你在舰桥吗? |
[19:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:55] | Good, I need you to run a diagnostic for me. | 那好 我要请你帮我运行一下诊断程序 |
[20:14] | Come in! | 请进 |
[20:20] | What? | 咋了? |
[20:22] | Well, as you know, we’ve been powering up | 呃 之前报告过的 我们已经把所有的 |
[20:24] | all the stasis pod corridors, | 休眠舱通道都充能了 |
[20:26] | and it’s been going… | 可是有状况发生 |
[20:28] | It’s been going pretty well up to now, | 就刚刚才发现的 |
[20:30] | but, uh… | 那个 |
[20:32] | Well, what is it? | 到底是什么? |
[20:32] | It’s the last section. | 是最后那一区 |
[20:35] | It must have taken some damage, | 应该是有些坏了 |
[20:37] | possibly even before we came onboard the ship. | 可能是在我们登上命运号前就坏了的 |
[20:40] | We can’t bring those pods online, so… | 我们无法激活那些舱箱 所以么 |
[20:47] | We’re not going to have enough for everyone. | 现在没有足够的舱装下所有人了 |
[20:59] | The damaged pods put us eight short of the total we need. | 坏掉的舱箱使我们有8个人位置短缺 |
[21:02] | What’s the problem? | 问题出在哪里? |
[21:03] | Well, the ship’s very old, that’s the problem. | 因为飞船太旧了 这就是问题呗 |
[21:05] | All right, we’ll try that again. | 好吧 我再重新问一次 |
[21:06] | Can we fix it? | 能不能修好? |
[21:08] | Not with the material we have on board. | 用机上目前所有材料是不能 |
[21:10] | We need something called palladium hydride. | 我们需要一种叫做一氢化二钯的化合物 (钯元素可以大容量吸收氢化物并保持稳定.水晶透明体) |
[21:13] | It’s a component of the high-temperature superconductors | 这是在高温超导体下产生的化合物元件 |
[21:17] | that are critical to the pod systems. | 是休眠舱的核心元素 |
[21:17] | Where do we get this stuff? | 从哪能得到这些元素? |
[21:19] | In ores in alloy with other metals, | 用其他金属矿的合金里提炼 |
[21:21] | ideally on planets in systems that have seen substantial meteor activity. | 理论上是可以从那些有大气层活跃的行星上获得 |
[21:25] | Right, now, we do have a possible candidate, | 现在 我们倒是确实有个候选星球 |
[21:26] | and it’s locked out for good reason. | 但是因为某种缘故被锁住了 |
[21:28] | The meteorites would make the place dangerous, | 因为那行星的陨石带相当危险 |
[21:30] | if not toxic, | 要不就是有毒气 |
[21:32] | but there is still a command ship in the system. | 而且那星系里还是有一艘指挥舰在等着 |
[21:34] | They know nothing about human physiology, | 他们是不可能知道是人类的生理活动 |
[21:38] | or what makes a planet viable. | 还是行星上的生物活动的 |
[21:39] | They just know there’s a gate. | 他们只知道那儿有个星门 |
[21:41] | We can still get around the lock-out, if we want to. | 若我们想要 还是可以去那个锁闭星球的 |
[21:44] | Can we survive another fight? | 我们能撑过下一场战斗吗? |
[21:47] | Even if we did, we’d use up far too much power. | 就算可以 我们也会费去太多的能量 |
[21:50] | The ship would never make the jump to the next galaxy, | 飞船也就没有余力跳到下一个星河系了 |
[21:52] | which kind of defeats the purpose | 也就说最开始打算 |
[21:53] | of going to this planet in the first place. | 去那星球的意图就不可行了 |
[21:54] | So what are you telling me? | 那你是想说什么? |
[21:55] | We don’t have a choice but to leave eight people out? | 我别无他选只能把8个人留在外面吗? |
[21:58] | Tell them, “Good luck, you’ve got as long as the food and water lasts?” | 就说”祝好运 希望你们有够多的水和食物”? |
[22:01] | We can’t even do that. | 那个都做不到的了 |
[22:03] | The power requirements needed | 要维持8个人的生命维持系统的能量 |
[22:05] | to maintain life support for eight people for that long | 要撑那么久时间的话 |
[22:07] | would make us fall short. | 会让我们能量供给不足 |
[22:09] | Whoever stays out would have to– | 而留在外面的人就只能 |
[22:12] | Kill themselves, yeah. | 只能自杀了 是吧 |
[22:13] | You have no choice, Colonel. | 你没别的选择了 上校 |
[22:15] | If you want Eli’s plan to work, | 如果你希望Eli的计划能成行 |
[22:17] | you’re going to have to come up with eight names. | 你就得挑出8个人的名字来了 |
[22:23] | It just goes from bad to worse. | 反正现在情势就是每况愈下 |
[22:25] | So what’s Colonel Young decided? | 那Young上校怎么决定的? |
[22:26] | He hasn’t yet, but– | 他还没决定 不过 |
[22:28] | Don’t even think about it. | 你可想都别想 |
[22:29] | What? | 想什么? |
[22:31] | Volunteering to be one of the eight. | 你想志愿去当那8壮士之一吧 |
[22:33] | I know you, Ron. | 我再了解你不过了 大罗 |
[22:34] | Maybe I would, if it came to it, | 也许我是会去的 若真到了那时刻 |
[22:36] | but I wouldn’t ask seven others to do it with me, | 不过我不想其他7个人陪我一起死 |
[22:39] | and I don’t think Colonel Young would either. | 我觉得Young上校也不会这么做 |
[22:41] | I mean, the way I see it, we all came here together, | 依老子看哪 我们大家一起来的 |
[22:43] | and, if need be, | 如果真要有人留 |
[22:45] | we’ll all go out together. | 大家干脆也都抱一块儿死得了 |
[22:47] | Maybe it won’t come to that. | 也许不用到那一步的 |
[22:50] | What? | 什么? |
[22:51] | Take me to Colonel Young. | 带我去见Young上校 |
[22:53] | Why? What are you thinking? | 为啥? 你在想什么? |
[22:57] | We need to fall back to this section | 我们得开启这个区 |
[22:59] | and seal off the surrounding corridors, | 关闭起周围的所有通道 |
[23:01] | shut down life support to those areas, | 也关闭这些区域的生命维持系统 |
[23:03] | and then re-route power– | 然后重设能量通道 |
[23:04] | Okay, we’re here. | 好啦 我们到啦 |
[23:06] | Sergeant? | 军士长有何事? |
[23:08] | Dr. Park has something she’d like to share. | Park博士说她有事想跟你说 |
[23:11] | We’ll use a decoy. | 我们采取诱敌策略吧 |
[23:12] | We drop off one of our shuttles, | 放一架穿梭机出去 |
[23:14] | unmanned, | 无人驾驶的 |
[23:15] | a short FTL jump from the planet. | 短程跳跃到星球上 |
[23:17] | Then we set it to broadcast a powerful subspace burst, | 之后我们让它发射出很强的子空间信号 |
[23:20] | mimicking a gate dial-out. | 模拟是星门在拨号的信号 |
[23:22] | It’ll take a lot of power, | 这样会释放出很多能量 |
[23:24] | and it might damage a few systems, | 也会造成一些系统损坏 |
[23:25] | but I’m guessing the shuttle doesn’t survive this plan anyway. | 我觉得穿梭机是无法幸存了 |
[23:28] | No. | 是不会 |
[23:29] | The command ship will investigate, | 指挥舰会来追查它 |
[23:30] | taking the drones with it, | 带着无人机过来 |
[23:31] | and probably attack the shuttle, | 很可能去攻击穿梭机 |
[23:33] | but in the meantime, | 而与此同时呢 |
[23:34] | we take advantage of the distraction | 我们就利用他们分散注意力的机会 |
[23:35] | to dial in and get the palladium hydride. | 赶紧拨号去取得钯氢化合物 |
[23:38] | We can recalibrate the shields on the shuttle just like we did Destiny, | 我们可以像重设命运号一样重设穿梭机的护盾 |
[23:42] | and remote pilot an evasive course | 并远程遥控驾驶它的逃避路线 |
[23:44] | that’ll make it harder for the drones to connect with a suicide run. | 这样就使无人机很难进行自杀式袭击了 |
[23:46] | If we are going to sacrifice it anyway, | 如果我们说啥都是要牺牲这架机子了 |
[23:48] | we can rig the engines to go critical, | 不如干脆让它也来个制胜一击 |
[23:50] | ram it straight into the command ship, | 让它也去直撞向指挥舰好了 |
[23:52] | give ’em a taste of their own medicine. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[23:53] | And we’d still have one shuttle left. | 而我们反正还有另一架穿梭机能用 |
[23:56] | All right, I think it sounds like a great idea. | 很好 我认为这主意不错 |
[23:58] | Let’s do it. | 我们就如此行动吧 |
[24:01] | Hey, that’s good work, Dr. Park. | 嘿 做的真棒 Park博士 |
[24:14] | All right, we’re in position. | 好了 现在我方就位 |
[24:18] | Rush, this is Young. | Rush 这是Young |
[24:20] | Launch the shuttle. | 发射穿梭机吧 |
[24:30] | Subspace link is in place. | 子空间链接建立 |
[24:32] | We should be able to get shuttle telemetry | 我们可以遥测感应穿梭机 |
[24:33] | and access the flight controls with minimal delay. | 并最小值延迟的进行遥控飞行 |
[24:36] | Understood. | 明白 |
[24:38] | Get us as far away from here as possible. | 先把飞船尽量开远一点 |
[24:49] | You know what we’re looking for, right? | 你知道我们要找的是什么吧? |
[24:50] | Well, I can identify the rocks, | 是啊 我是能认出矿石来 |
[24:51] | but we can’t test for concentration. | 但我们不能进行浓度和含量测试了 |
[24:53] | But our best bet is to bring back as much as possible. | 所以最好是能装多少石头带多少了 |
[24:57] | If this works, we should have enough time | 如果顺利的话 我们应该有足够时间 |
[24:58] | to load up as much as the Kino sled can hold. | 把影像球拉板橇装的全满 |
[25:00] | And what if it doesn’t? | 要是不顺利咋办? |
[25:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:10] | I think we’re good. | 我们准备好了 |
[25:12] | Broadcasting the signal now. | 现在发射信号 |
[25:18] | Let’s hope they take the bait. | 希望他们会咬饵 |
[25:23] | Come on, come on… | 来吧 来吧 |
[25:35] | Whoa, that’s it. | 哇 来了 |
[25:36] | The command ship just dropped off the screen. | 发现指挥舰了 |
[25:37] | They’ve got to be in hyperspace. | 他们在超空间状态 |
[25:39] | They’re on their way. | 正在向我方赶来 |
[25:40] | Gateroom, this is Young. | 星门室听令 这是Young |
[25:41] | Start dialing. | 开始拨号 |
[26:04] | This is gateroom, we have a connection. | 星门室收到 我们建立虫洞连接了 |
[26:06] | Away team is en route. | 外勤组开拔了 |
[26:08] | Start removing shuttle engine safety protocols. | 开始解除穿梭机引擎的安全协议 |
[26:09] | We’re gonna have to time this overload to the last second. | 我们得用它撑到最后一秒 |
[26:19] | We got anything? | 有什么发现嘛? |
[26:21] | Screens are clear. | 还没出现呢 |
[26:24] | Oh, hold on. | 啊 等等 |
[26:26] | Command ship just dropped out near the shuttle. | 指挥舰刚刚在穿梭机附近跳出了 |
[26:28] | They’re launching drones. | 它正在要发射无人战机 |
[26:30] | Rush, you’re on. | Rush 你可以开始 |
[26:31] | Initiating evasive maneuvers. | 加入规避战术 |
[26:42] | Barnes, what’s our status with the away team? | Barnes下士 你监测的外勤队情况如何? |
[26:46] | They found several impact craters near the gate. | 他们已经发现了几个在星门附近的陨石坑 |
[26:47] | They’ve already begun collecting samples. | 开始收集矿石标本了 |
[26:58] | Whoa! Watch out. | 哇 小心点 |
[26:59] | It’s all right, I’ve got it. | 没事 我没离手呢 |
[27:00] | Stabilizing. | 请调高稳控 |
[27:03] | Initiate the overload. | 并加入超载程序 |
[27:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:05] | If it can’t get close enough– | 要是没有靠的足够近 |
[27:06] | Just do it! | 你做就是! |
[27:10] | They’re launching more drones. | 他们发出更多无人机了 |
[27:12] | The shuttle doesn’t have much time. | 穿梭机的时间不够 |
[27:18] | Overload in 10 seconds. | 10秒内超载 |
[27:23] | Six… | 6秒 |
[27:25] | 5 Five… | |
[27:26] | 4 Four… | |
[27:37] | It’s gone, | 它完蛋了 |
[27:38] | but it’s a pretty safe bet more are on the way. | 不过我敢说后面还有更多的在路上赶来呢 |
[27:42] | Yeah, we’re not going to wait around to find out. | 是啊 不过我们可不会坐在这儿等他们了 |
[27:59] | Nice work, gentlemen. | 先生们 做的好 |
[28:01] | You got what you need? | 是不是你们需要的那些? |
[28:02] | We’re good. | 正是 |
[28:03] | Let’s get this stuff out of here. | 我们把原料运走吧 |
[28:22] | You ready to go? | 你准备好去地球了吗? |
[28:23] | I-I don’t know what I’m gonna say. | 我不知道见到他要说什么 |
[28:28] | He doesn’t even know I’m his father. | 他甚至都不知道我是他父亲 |
[28:29] | I’m just some guy who shows up every once in a while | 我只是个每隔一阵就出现的男人 |
[28:33] | to see how he’s doing. | 看看他过的好不好 |
[28:37] | And, uh… | 那么 |
[28:38] | How is he doing? | 他过的好不好呢? |
[28:42] | His mom is… | 他的妈妈呀 |
[28:43] | Uh, I think she’s a good person. | 我是觉得她是个好人 |
[28:45] | I just don’t think she’s a good parent. | 可我不认为她是个好家长 |
[28:46] | Folks from the Homeworld Command tell me | 地安指挥部的人告诉我说 |
[28:48] | if I was to make the phone call, | 只要我打个电话去 |
[28:49] | they’ll step in see he’s raised in a proper home. | 他们就可以安排孩子到合适的家庭健康成长 |
[28:55] | Well… | 我说 |
[28:56] | I wouldn’t make any rash decisions. | 若是我 可不会那么匆忙做决定 |
[28:59] | What about you? | 那你自己呢? |
[29:01] | What are you gonna say to Sharon? | 你想要对Sharon说什么? |
[29:02] | Oh, uh, I, uh… | 我么 那个 |
[29:04] | I just got back, and I… Didn’t see her. | 我刚回去过 我没见到她 |
[29:07] | She’s at a conference in Brussels. | 她在布鲁塞尔开会呢 |
[29:09] | Not enough time. | 时间不够了 |
[29:12] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[29:14] | You know, um… | 你知道伐 |
[29:18] | You go back billions of light years, | 这是从几十亿光年外赶回去 |
[29:22] | across an entire universe, | 穿过了整个宇宙 |
[29:24] | and you’re just separated by a couple of thousand miles. | 却又因为几千里的距离而被阻隔 |
[29:30] | Anyway, um, I got to talk to her on the phone. | 算了 反正我还是跟她通电话了 |
[29:36] | What’d you say? | 你们说什么了? |
[29:41] | I, uh, I said I was sorry. | 呃 我说了对不起 |
[29:45] | That, um… | 还有 |
[29:48] | This wasn’t fair to her anymore, | 这样对她不公平 |
[29:51] | and she should just move on. | 希望她去找别的感情寄托 |
[29:56] | What did she say? | 那她说什么了? |
[29:59] | Not much. | 没说出什么 |
[30:01] | She, uh… | 她就是 |
[30:04] | She just started crying. | 就是开始哭 |
[31:26] | Eat up, everybody. | 放开肚子吃吧 |
[31:28] | Except for the canned goods, | 除了那些罐头食品 |
[31:30] | this is all going to waste anyway. | 这些反正都是不能存的 |
[31:32] | For once, I’m stuffed. | 真是难得 也有吃饱的这一天 |
[31:33] | I can’t eat another bite. | 我是一点都吃不下了 |
[31:35] | I think I can use just a little bit more. | 我觉得老子是能再吞一点 |
[31:38] | All right, Colonel, | 好吧 上校 |
[31:40] | how about a toast? | 不如您请说个祝词吧 |
[31:41] | Really? | 不是吧? |
[31:43] | Yes. | 真的啦 |
[31:44] | All right. All right, why not? | 好吧 好吧 为何不呢 |
[31:45] | Well, uh… | 那么 |
[31:48] | We’ve been through a hell of lot together, | 我们大家一起经历这么多走到今天 |
[31:51] | that’s for sure. | 绝对是共患难 |
[31:52] | I guess it would be easy to dwell on everything that we have lost, | 我想要是说一些怀念我们所痛失的话语会更简单 |
[31:55] | but I think today | 但我认为今天 |
[31:56] | I would rather think about what we still have, | 我真的愿意好好想想我们拥有的是什么 |
[31:58] | and maybe what we’ve gained. | 或说是我们获得了些什么 |
[32:00] | We’re a… We’re family now, | 我们 我们现在已成为了一个家庭 |
[32:03] | whether we like it or not. | 不管我们喜欢与否 |
[32:05] | Sons, | 懂事的儿子 |
[32:06] | daughters, | 乖巧的女儿 |
[32:07] | sisters– | 能干的姐妹 |
[32:09] | even the slightly crazy Uncle | 甚至还有那位瘦小疯颠颠的的叔叔 |
[32:13] | who, despite everything, | 那个在一开始否定所有事 |
[32:14] | still manages to come through for you in the end. | 但最后还是会设法让大家完成的小叔叔 |
[32:20] | You are the smartest, | 你们就是最聪明的 |
[32:22] | bravest, | 最勇敢的 |
[32:23] | most compassionate people | 最善良富于同情心的人们 |
[32:25] | that I have ever had the honor to serve with. | 是我最为荣幸能够与之共事的人们 |
[32:29] | To family. | 祝家人们 |
[32:31] | To family. | 祝家人 |
[32:33] | To family. | 祝家人 |
[32:45] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[32:58] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[32:59] | Yes, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[33:06] | Well, I guess you’re finally going to get some sleep. | 好啦 我看你这下总算可以睡一觉了 |
[33:09] | Three years. | 睡3年啊 |
[33:10] | That should be enough. | 够长的了 |
[33:15] | Lieutenant, go ahead. | 中尉 先去吧 |
[33:18] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[33:20] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re going to be fine. | 是的 我没关系 之后交给我就好 |
[34:01] | So, Rush and Eli are finishing up the last of the programming. | Rush和Eli正在设定最后的程序 |
[34:06] | They should be done by the time I get back. | 当我回去时 他们也该完成了 |
[34:08] | You’re not going to go see Emily? | 你不去见Emily吗? |
[34:10] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[34:11] | Why re-open old wounds? | 干嘛还要去揭开旧疮疤呢? |
[34:13] | You know, for what it’s worth– | 你知道的 不管怎么说 |
[34:14] | David, listen, | David 听我说 |
[34:15] | my, uh, marriage, that was– | 我的婚姻 |
[34:17] | that was broken a long time ago, | 在很早之前就破裂了 |
[34:19] | and I have no one to blame but myself. | 除了我自己以外 我谁也不怪 |
[34:22] | Whatever happens, we’re not giving up on you. | 不管发生什么事 地球不会放弃你们 |
[34:24] | Some of us may have a few more gray hairs, | 也许我们中有人会两鬓斑白 |
[34:27] | but we’ll still be here. | 但我们仍然在这儿等着你们 |
[34:29] | Good luck, Everett. | 保重了 Everett |
[34:31] | Thanks, David. | 谢谢你 David |
[34:35] | How could we have missed it? | 怎么可能会没发现嘛? |
[34:37] | There was no way of knowing. | 根本没法知道的 |
[34:39] | But we ran a diagnostic! | 可是我们都运行过诊断了! |
[34:40] | And it showed no problems, | 诊断显示的是没有问题啊 |
[34:41] | because at that stage, | 因为那时候 |
[34:42] | that particular section had yet to be fully engaged. | 那个区是处于完全充能状态 |
[34:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[34:46] | We repaired the eight pods, | 我们修复了8个舱箱 |
[34:47] | but one of them was more damaged than we thought. | 但其中一个比我们想像的坏的更彻底 |
[34:49] | It came online with the rest of them, | 它一开始和其他的一起被激活了 |
[34:50] | but when we ran final checks, it just…Died. | 可当我们最后检查时 它就完全死机了 |
[34:54] | We might be one short. | 我们大概又有一个人员位置短缺了 |
[34:58] | Okay, try it now. | 好了 现在试试看 |
[35:02] | It’s no use. | 没用啊 |
[35:04] | Right. Go back down to the control interface room | 对了 回去控制室 |
[35:06] | and go through the database. | 再查一遍数据库 |
[35:07] | There’s over 1,700 pages devoted to this system. | 关于这系统的可有1700多页啊 |
[35:11] | You’d better get started, then. | 那你最好现在就开始看了 |
[35:17] | Colonel… | 上校 |
[35:22] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[35:31] | Eli… | Eli啊 |
[35:33] | Before you ask, the answer is no, | 在你问之前 我的答案是没有 |
[35:34] | I haven’t found any magical solutions yet. | 我还没找到什么魔法呢 |
[35:35] | It’s gonna take time. | 这需要时间 |
[35:37] | According to Rush, | 根据Rush所言 |
[35:39] | if two of us go into the pods now, today, | 如果我们之中的两人今天就进舱 |
[35:42] | the one that stays outside | 留下的那个人 |
[35:44] | could keep minimal life support going | 还能维持最基本生命系统 |
[35:45] | for two weeks | 够两个星期 |
[35:46] | before it starts eating into the power reserved for the jump. | 是在要损耗飞船所需跳跃的能量之前的时间 |
[35:49] | Sounds about right. | 看来算的没错 |
[35:52] | Well, he’s volunteered to be the one. | 那个么 他志愿当留下的人 |
[35:55] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[35:56] | Really? | 当真? |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:59] | He says he’s most qualified | 他说他最有资格 |
[36:00] | to figure out what’s wrong with the pod | 能找出休眠舱的问题所在 |
[36:01] | and then fix it. | 并最终修复它 |
[36:03] | I don’t know about that. | 这个可是说不好 |
[36:04] | Yeah, and I don’t think I can let him do it. | 对 我也不觉得我会让他去做 |
[36:07] | You know, I think it’s, uh, | 要知道 我认为 |
[36:08] | it’s gonna be me. | 应该我自己去 |
[36:12] | You’re going to fix the pod? | 莫非你能去修那休眠舱么? |
[36:13] | I’m obviously not going to fix the pod, Eli. | 当然我是不可能去修的了 Eli |
[36:15] | Then you’re talking about suicide. | 那是准备自杀啊 |
[36:17] | I can’t trust him. | 我不能相信他 |
[36:18] | I can’t be sure he’s going to do the right thing when the time comes. | 我不确定他临到关头能不能做出正确的事 |
[36:21] | I’ll admit he’s not perfect, | 我承认他不是完美人选 |
[36:22] | but I don’t think that– | 不过我觉得也没其他 |
[36:23] | and what if he doesn’t find a solution, | 而要是他找不到解决办法呢 |
[36:25] | what if after two weeks, he loses his nerve, | 要是过了2星期后 他神经发作了 |
[36:27] | and then he keeps the life support going, | 就继续让生命维持开着 |
[36:29] | even for just a few days, what happens? | 就算只有开几天吧 那会怎样呢? |
[36:31] | Then we drop out early | 那我们就会过早跳出超空间 |
[36:34] | and drift. | 开始漂流了 |
[36:36] | And wake up in a thousand years. | 并在千年后才醒来 |
[36:37] | If we wake up at all. | 要是还醒得了才行 |
[36:38] | Right. | 说的对 |
[36:40] | No, it’s the only choice. | 只有我去才行了 |
[36:44] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[36:49] | I’ll do it. | 让我去吧 |
[36:51] | Eli | Eli… |
[36:53] | If you stay out, | 如果你留在外面 |
[36:55] | it’s automatic, you’re dead. | 你是必死无疑 |
[36:56] | If I do it, at least I have a chance. | 而若是我的话 至少还有一线生机 |
[36:58] | Maybe even a better chance than Rush. | 也许甚至比Rush的机会更大 |
[37:00] | For too long, | 这么久以来 |
[37:02] | I’ve been content to stay in his shadow, | 我一直兢兢业业的躲在他的阴影下 |
[37:04] | play the part of the eager Young protege, | 扮演着一个年轻热切的门徒 |
[37:06] | take his orders, but… | 听从他的指示 |
[37:10] | I’m not afraid to say it anymore. | 我现在不怕说这句话了 |
[37:13] | I’m smarter than him… | 我比他聪明 |
[37:16] | And all three of us know it. | 我们三个人都知道这点 |
[37:18] | Right, I-I can’t ask you to do that. | 是对 但我不能要你这么做 |
[37:21] | And I can’t take no for an answer. | 那我不接受否定的答案 |
[37:25] | Sorry. | 对不起�� |
[37:38] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[37:41] | He told me about the conversation. | 他把你们的对话告诉我了 |
[37:44] | Oh… right. | 啊 对 |
[37:47] | Awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[37:49] | No, not really. | 不尽然 |
[37:50] | I knew he wouldn’t trust me enough to let me stay. | 我知道他不够相信我能让我留下的 |
[37:52] | You did? | 你知道啊? |
[37:54] | Well, in case you hadn’t noticed, | 哎呀 要是你没注意到的话 |
[37:55] | we do have history. | 我跟他渊源颇深 |
[37:56] | Is that why you volunteered in the first place? | 所以你才先去要当志愿者吗? |
[37:58] | Because you knew he wouldn’t accept? | 因为你知道他不会接受的? |
[38:00] | What difference does it make? | 是不是又有何不同吗? |
[38:04] | No… | 没有吧 |
[38:08] | The only thing I failed to anticipate | 而我唯一没料到的是 |
[38:10] | was that you would volunteer to take my place. | 是你来要求取代我 |
[38:13] | So you did want it to be Young. | 那你原来是希望是Young去啊 |
[38:16] | I don’t want anyone to die, Eli. | 我并不想任何人死的 Eli |
[38:18] | This isn’t even my idea, remember? | 这甚至不是我的主意 记得吗? |
[38:20] | But you didn’t come up with a better one. | 可你没想出更好的办法啊 |
[38:22] | Not in the allotted time, no, | 在有限的时间里 是不能 |
[38:24] | which just goes to prove my point. | 也更证明了我的观点 |
[38:26] | We’re going to need you on the other side. | 我们到达那头还是需要你的 |
[38:28] | Oh… | 喔 |
[38:30] | I’ll be there. | 我会在的啦 |
[38:31] | You know, maybe I haven’t said this often enough, Eli, | 你知道吗 也许我从来没有明确表达过 Eli |
[38:35] | but you do have… | 但你确实是拥有 |
[38:39] | You do have tremendous potential. | 你拥有很巨大的潜力 |
[38:42] | I’d hate to see you throw it all away. | 我不想看你浪费掉这些才华 |
[38:44] | I’m not. | 我不会浪费掉啊 |
[38:48] | Anyway, what’s the point of having potential | 再说了 就算拥有潜力 |
[38:49] | if you’re not going to step up when you’re really needed? | 如果在需要时不去使用 那又有何意义呢 |
[38:55] | You’ve come a long way | 你已经远远不是 |
[38:57] | from that video-game slacker i discovered a year ago. | 我在一年前发现的那个游戏宅男小子了 |
[39:01] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[39:02] | You’ve been pretty consistent. | 你倒是一点都没变 |
[39:23] | Colonel. | 再见了 上校 |
[39:26] | Mr. Wallace. | 再见了 Wallace先生 |
[39:49] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[39:52] | I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. | 我这辈子还没这么确定过呢 |
[40:06] | You’re a good man, Eli. | 你是个好人 Eli |
[40:07] | Now, get this done, | 现在 好好完成这个壮举 |
[40:09] | and we’ll see you on the other side. | 我们到另一头再见 |
[40:10] | Right. | 好的 |
[40:11] | Right. | 好的 |
[40:55] | (灯火逐盏熄灭 命运号再次与宇宙的黑暗共伴……) | |
[41:26] | 只有一个男人孤独的背影矗立在�t望台…… 前方是无尽的太空 命运号继续航行 | |
[41:36] | Eli Wallace 2年剧终后我们终于才知道 你是第一男主角 你不是Hurley是Jack |