英文名称:The Clinic
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:38] | Dear Mom, Have a wonderful Christmas. | 亲爱的妈妈 圣诞快乐 |
[02:41] | Hope wait. | 祝您永远开心 |
[02:46] | Oh that is terrible. I can’t write that. | 糟透了 我写不了这个 |
[02:49] | That is so bad. | 写得够烂的 |
[02:53] | We should’ve bought one of those cards where you had something in it. | 我们应该买那些已经写好祝福的贺卡 |
[02:59] | -Can not you suggest anything -How about | -你能不能给点建议啊 -这样写如何 |
[03:03] | -Dear Mom, Merry Christmas. -Well that. | -亲爱的妈妈 圣诞快乐 -好的 |
[03:06] | Maybe next year you can visit us | 或许明年你应该到我们家里来 |
[03:09] | so that we don’t have to travel across the country to see you. | 这样我们就不用大老远地跑来看你 |
[03:12] | Be nice. | 对我妈好点 |
[03:15] | -She likes you. -I know. | -她喜欢你 -我知道 |
[03:21] | Jesus, this guy is really moving. | 天啊 那些家伙开得真快 |
[03:23] | I need inspiration. | 我需要灵感 |
[03:26] | It’s desert. | 好烦啊 |
[03:30] | I’ve got it. | 我想到了 |
[03:34] | -Beth -It does not write. | -贝丝 -写不出了 |
[03:35] | You might want to sit up. | 你可能得坐稳了 |
[03:39] | Now, Beth. | 坐稳了 贝丝 |
[04:07] | You okay | 你没事吧 |
[04:11] | You sure | 真的吗 |
[04:13] | We’re ok. | 真没事 |
[04:25] | A fucking maniac. | 真他妈的疯子 |
[04:28] | He certainly had us trapped. | 可把我们害惨了 |
[04:46] | We should stop for the night. | 我们晚上得停下来 |
[04:49] | -Call your mom, tell her we’ll be there tomorrow. -No. | -打电话告诉你妈妈我们明天到 -不 |
[04:55] | It’s Christmas Eve, Cameron. | 这可是平安夜 卡梅伦 |
[04:58] | I do not want to “wake up one motel room. | 我可不愿意为了住汽车旅馆打扰到别人 |
[05:03] | Who said anything about ‘n motel | 我们说过要住汽车旅馆吗 |
[05:06] | We’ll pitch the Tent. | 我们睡帐篷 |
[05:14] | -That is shorter. -Okay. | -那会简单点 -好吧 |
[05:17] | That’s actually really good news, because we’re almost out of gas. | 这其实是个好消息 因为我们的汽油快没了 |
[05:42] | Hey this place looks alright. | 这里看着还行吧 |
[05:46] | Maybe we should pitch the tent. | 也许我们应该住帐篷 |
[05:50] | It’s okay. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | I’m gonna ask for presidential suite. | 我要住总统套房 |
[05:57] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:13] | -That’s a nice car. -Maybe the presidential suite has been booked. | -那车不错 -也许总统套房已经被订了 |
[06:44] | Hello | 你好 |
[06:46] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[06:47] | You scared the shit out of me. | 吓死我了 |
[06:53] | Welcome to the Overlander. | 欢迎来到这里 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:640个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:73个,六级词汇:37个,GRE词汇:26个,托福词汇:52个,考研词汇:79个,专四词汇:66个,专八词汇:6个, 所有生词标注共:125个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:55] | Just passing through, are you | 你只是路过而已 对吗 |
[06:58] | We are underway to spend Christmas with my fiancee’s mother. | 我们去我未婚妻妈妈家过圣诞节 |
[07:01] | Oh outstanding. | 好极了 |
[07:10] | Is that your fiance out there | 外面那个是你的未婚妻 |
[07:16] | That’s her. | 是的 |
[07:19] | Well chosen. | 有福气啊你 |
[07:23] | Look at the fucking tits on her. | 看看她那双乳房 |
[07:26] | Outstanding. | 棒极了 |
[07:29] | Loss’ r. | 很难追吧 |
[07:35] | Lemonade | 来杯柠檬 |
[07:37] | No, i’m good. Thanks. | 不 谢谢了 |
[07:40] | -How much is it -Around $ 105 Eve. | -多少钱 -大约是105美元一晚 |
[07:45] | The sign on the front is $ 35 per person. | 前面的牌子写着 35美元每人 |
[07:49] | And what about the little one | 那个小孩呢 |
[07:55] | What | 什么 |
[07:58] | -You mean the unborn baby -Sure. | -你指的是那个还没出生的小孩 -对啊 |
[08:05] | You can’t be serious | 你一定是开玩笑 |
[08:09] | You don’t like it, next hotel is two ounces west. | 你不喜欢 下家旅馆往西两盎司 |
[08:26] | Honey honey | 亲爱的 |
[08:32] | You hear that | 感觉到了吗 |
[08:55] | What are you doing | 你在干嘛 |
[09:01] | Ow get off. There are people. | 不要 有人来了 |
[09:05] | I know, | 知道了 |
[09:16] | This is not exactly the Ritz. | 这可不是瑞兹酒店 |
[09:26] | They were friendly. | 他们很友好 |
[10:20] | It’s okay baby. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[10:23] | -Just relax. -Again the same dream came. | -放松下 -这梦又出现了 |
[10:28] | The baby away. | 那个婴儿消失了 |
[10:35] | It’s perfectly normal to have strange dreams during pregnancy. | 怀孕期间做这种奇怪的梦是很正常的现象 |
[10:40] | The only thing to remember | 唯一要记住的是 |
[10:43] | is that is just a dream. | 那只是一场梦 |
[10:49] | Let’s go inside. | 我们到屋里去吧 |
[10:51] | Get a good nice sleep. | 去睡个好觉 |
[10:59] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[11:07] | -How’re you feeling -better. | -你感觉怎么样了 -好些了 |
[11:16] | Miscarriage is almost impossible. | 流产的可能性是很低的 |
[11:20] | The doctor said that less than 3% chance would happen again. | 医生说只有3%的几率会再次发生 |
[11:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:26] | I would not cope again. | 不会再发生了 |
[11:29] | Really. | 不会的 |
[11:34] | You won’t have to. | 不会再发生了 |
[11:38] | You’re gonna give birth to a perfect, healthy baby girl. | 你会生一个美丽又健康的女孩 |
[11:42] | She is gonna be smart, beautiful. | 她既聪明又美丽 |
[11:47] | Just like her mom. | 就像她妈妈一样 |
[11:56] | Try to get some sleep. | 好好睡个觉 |
[11:59] | We have to start tomorrow. | 明天又是新的开始 |
[13:29] | And you’re gonna see | 你将会看到一群漂亮的不寻常的狗 |
[13:33] | a parade of some wonderful and very unusal looking | 组成的游行队伍 |
[16:22] | Ok, so nothing missing | 我知道了 还有什么别的东西丢失吗 |
[16:24] | -No. -Right, You went to the Sky Dragon | -没有 -你去了飞龙餐馆 |
[16:27] | came back and your fiance is gone | 回来后发现你未婚妻不见了 |
[16:29] | The door was unlocked | 门没有锁 |
[16:30] | but you can’t remember you locked when you went out is that correct | 但你记不清你走的时候是否锁上了 对吗 |
[16:33] | I was half sleepy. I’m almost positive I locked. | 我当时半醒半醒 但几乎可以确定我已经锁上了 |
[16:38] | Hank,It’s marvin. you in there | 汉克 我是玛沃 你在里面吗 |
[16:41] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[16:45] | Good evening. | 晚上好 玛沃 |
[16:47] | This gentleman misplaced his fiancee. | 这位先生的未婚妻不见了 |
[16:50] | It’s what i’m gonna ask you couple of questions | 他让我问你几个问题 |
[16:56] | Have you seen her perhaps Or something unusual | 你看到她了吗 或者发现有什么异常情况没有 |
[16:59] | No, it was real quiet. Just this fellow | 没有 这里很安静 只有这位伙计 |
[17:02] | and his fiancee in room 26. All the guests have gone. | 和他的未婚妻在26号房 而其他客人都离开了 |
[17:06] | Got a good relationship with your fiance You quarrelled recently | 你和你未婚妻关系还好吧 最近有没有吵架 |
[17:12] | No, we have a great relationship. | 不 我们关系非常好 |
[17:15] | Any history of mental illness, amnesia, | 有没有过精神问题 健忘症 |
[17:17] | currently using drugs of any kind | 或是你正在服用某种药物 |
[17:20] | -It’s standard questions. -This is bullshit. | -这只是例行问题 -这简直是胡扯 |
[17:24] | Beth is missing and she is pregnant. And I wanna found. | 贝丝不见了 她怀着孩子 我要找到她 |
[17:26] | Got a picture of her | 有她的照片吗 |
[17:36] | That’s it. He immediately began About Beth when we arrived. | 就是这个样子 我们来这时他就对贝丝图谋不轨 |
[17:40] | -Easy with the accusations, son. -I want you search the motel. | -请谨慎用词 孩子 -我要求你搜查一下这间旅馆 |
[17:42] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕我不能那么做 |
[17:44] | Nothing’s been stolen, no signs of a struggle | 没有丢东西 也没有搏斗的迹象 |
[17:46] | I can’t even report her missing since she’s be gone within 48 hours. | 我甚至不能在她失踪的48小时里向上提报告 |
[17:49] | This is bullshit. He knows something. | 简直是胡扯 他肯定知情 |
[17:51] | Sir, I gonna ask you lower your voice. | 先生 请冷静一点 |
[17:53] | I will lower my voice | 除非你马上去找我的未婚妻 |
[17:55] | when you start to do something to find my fiance. | 否则我冷静不了 |
[17:57] | -I can resign at the reception -You bitch. | -玛沃 把这个交给我 放在接待处 -婊子 |
[18:01] | -Calm down. -Tell me | -请冷静 -快说 |
[18:07] | You’ve already excited a scolding, son. | 现在我要逮捕你 孩子 |
[18:14] | Outstanding. | 搞定 |
[18:16] | Thank you. | 谢了 玛沃 |
[18:23] | Look at eleven. | 好好检查 |
[18:26] | How does she get in ten with Christmas and stuff | 她是怎么在平安夜失踪的 |
[18:34] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[18:37] | They will come sooner or later show up. | 你迟早会明白的 |
[20:09] | Help. | 救命 |
[22:05] | Hello | 有人吗 |
[22:09] | Hello Is anyone there | 这里有人吗 |
[24:55] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[24:59] | We have to leave. | 我们得离开这 |
[25:01] | She has lost blood. | 她流了很多血 |
[25:05] | -Only us. -I had a feeling to find more. | -只剩我们了 -我感觉还可以找到更多人 |
[25:10] | She’s not moving. | 她动不了了 |
[25:12] | The Roman numerals. | 罗马数字 |
[25:19] | You’re in a lot of trouble. | 孩子 你麻烦大了 |
[25:21] | Assault. Resisting arrest. | 袭警 拒捕 |
[25:23] | A guy hit a driver down by Bly County | 在布莱县一个家伙打了一个汽车司机 |
[25:27] | I have taken hold of him. | 我抓住了他 |
[25:32] | The guy was booked in 8 months. Six without parole. | 把他关了8个月 不得假释 |
[25:36] | That’s enough for even ‘s lawsuit. | 这足以诉讼 |
[25:39] | The system works very slowly here. | 该系统在这里工作非常缓慢 |
[25:43] | Not like in the city. | 跟城里的不一样 |
[26:03] | It’s allright. | 没事了 |
[26:04] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[26:08] | Veronica, we have to get out of here when we still can. | 趁着我们还能走 我们得尽快离开这里 |
[26:12] | How do we gonna get past the fence | 我们怎么通过那些围栏 |
[26:14] | Maybe we could cut through | 也许我们可以把它砍断 |
[26:17] | -With what -I don’t know. | -用什么 -我不知道 |
[26:19] | We have to try something. | 我们得尝试一下 |
[26:21] | We need to rest for a second. | 我需要休息一会 |
[26:23] | It gonna be plenty of time if we went throught the fence later. | 穿过了围栏 休息时间多的是 |
[26:30] | What is her name | 她叫什么名字 |
[26:35] | Allison, I think. | 艾莉森 好像是 |
[26:39] | She hasn’t said a word since we found her. | 从我们找到她到现在 她没说过一句话 |
[26:41] | How do you know her name when she doesn’t | 那你怎么知道她的名字的 |
[26:43] | A pendant around her neck. | 她脖子上有个饰物 |
[26:50] | I have heard about places like this. | 我以前听说过像这样的地方 |
[26:52] | Why we still alive | 为什么我们还活着 |
[26:58] | They just wanted our babies, they’d be bleeding. | 如果他们只是想要我们的孩子 就会让我们流血直到死去 |
[27:03] | What else could it be | 那会是为了什么 |
[27:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:25] | Did you guys hear that | 你们听到了吗 |
[27:30] | Come sweety. | 走 亲爱的 |
[27:51] | It comes from there. | 从那边传来的 |
[29:18] | She was not sewn back. | 她的伤口没有缝合 |
[29:22] | No, she was. torn open. | 不 缝过 只是又被拆开了 |
[29:27] | Did she do that to herself | 是她自己弄的吗 |
[29:31] | No, otherwise her fingers filled with blood. | 不 她的手指没沾到血 |
[29:41] | She’s alive. Pressure on the wound. Get a band. | 她还活着 按住伤口 找绑带 |
[29:46] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[29:53] | If you survive | 如果你们能活到最后 |
[29:55] | Please take care of my baby. | 请照顾好我的孩子 |
[30:01] | He is blue. | 他是蓝色 |
[30:19] | We can’t leave her like this. | 我们不能就这样离开 |
[30:46] | -Pull over. -Got, take it easy, son. | -靠边停车 -好 别冲动 孩子 |
[30:49] | Take it easy. | 别冲动 |
[31:00] | Get out of the car. | 出来 |
[31:01] | Get out of the car | 给我滚出来 |
[31:08] | Uncuff me. | 解开手铐 |
[31:11] | Fucking uncuff me. | 快他妈的解开 |
[31:19] | Move. | 走 |
[31:25] | Son, do you realize what kind of crime you just committed | 孩子 你清楚你犯了什么罪吗 |
[31:28] | I’m not ready. | 我还没说完 |
[31:29] | Put your arms around. | 抱住电线杆 |
[31:32] | Imagine not so much, bitch. | 别他妈轻举妄动 婊子 |
[32:18] | She said her baby was blue. What would that mean | 她说她的孩子是蓝色的 那会是什么意思 |
[32:23] | The baby syndrome is a term used to describe | 蓝婴综合症是一个术语 |
[32:25] | birth defects such as skin blue. | 用于描述导致婴儿肤色变蓝的先天疾病 |
[32:30] | It’s in the blood. Health problems and kinds of stuff. | 也可能说的不是血液 健康之类的问题 |
[32:33] | Or her baby could be cold. | 她的孩子可能体温偏冷 |
[32:36] | It’s fucking sad. | 真他妈难过 |
[32:42] | We have to leave right now. | 我们得马上离开这里 |
[32:45] | I don’t know who or what did that to it, | 我不知道这是谁或是什么干的 |
[32:47] | I don’t wanna stick around and find out. | 我不想留在这找原因 |
[32:50] | Did you hear what she said | 你没听到她说的吗 |
[32:52] | -Take care of my baby. -She also said: If you survive. | -照顾好我的孩子 -她也说了 如果你们活到最后 |
[32:56] | Our children are gone. | 我们的孩子没了 |
[32:59] | -not coming back. -I’m not leaving without my baby. | -他们回不来了 -我不会丢下我的孩子不管 |
[33:03] | Not only still a chance she might be alive. | 不仅仅是因为还有机会 她也许还活着 |
[33:08] | That makes two of us. | 算我一个 |
[33:11] | I dont care If I have to search every room. | 我不介意把所有房间搜一遍 |
[33:16] | What do you think, Allison | 你怎么看 艾莉森 |
[33:21] | Three votes to one. | 三比一 |
[33:24] | We are finding our children. Come if you want. | 我们要找我们的孩子 如果你愿意就跟着一起来 |
[33:52] | Ivy and I’ll search the ground floor. | 艾薇和我在一层搜 |
[33:55] | Veronica and Allis on top. | 维罗妮卡和阿里斯到楼上 |
[33:57] | I’ll wait back here. | 搜完后回到这 |
[34:02] | When Allison takes the lantern, I go with her. Better company. | 艾莉森提灯的话 我跟她一起 这样更好 |
[34:07] | Fine. Just promise me look after her. | 好 答应我你会照看好她 |
[34:15] | You’re coming | 走吗 |
[34:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:03] | What do you do | 你是做什么的 |
[35:11] | Receptionist | 前台 |
[35:17] | Topless dancer. | 脱衣女郎 |
[35:20] | Nod if I’m not right. | 如果我说对了就点下头 |
[36:00] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[36:11] | So people believe this really happened to you. | 别人会相信你遭遇了些什么 |
[36:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:20] | Is it what | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[37:22] | Better. The bleeding has stopped. | 好些了 血止住了 |
[37:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:29] | You’d better know something about Ivy. | 你最好对艾薇有点了解 |
[37:34] | She told me she was raped. | 她告诉我她被强暴过 |
[37:36] | What | 什么 |
[37:40] | She was tossed between having a child or having an abortion. | 她被强迫在生下小孩或流产之中做出选择 |
[37:45] | I understand t. | 原来这样 |
[37:48] | She was determined relieved when she woke up | 当她要解脱时 她就醒来了 |
[37:50] | and found the baby gone. | 并且发现自己的小孩没了 |
[37:53] | Someone else make a decision for her. | 有人帮她做了选择 |
[38:29] | We are not the first women this is happened to. | 我们不是第一批遭遇这事的人 |
[40:38] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[40:42] | -What the hell happened -I heard screaming | -这到底是怎么回事 -我听到惨叫声 |
[40:45] | -and i found her lie here. -You supposed to look after her, Ivy. | -然后我就看到她躺在这了 -你应该跟着她 艾薇 |
[40:50] | What the fuck was I supposed to do | 我他妈的该做什么 |
[41:06] | What are you doing | 你在干嘛 |
[41:20] | What is that | 那是什么 |
[41:22] | No idea. | 我也不知道 |
[41:27] | It’s look like someone has tried to get it out. | 像是有人想把它拿出来 |
[41:32] | Maybe Ivy equal and we have to leave while you still can. | 也许艾薇说得对 我们应该趁还来得及尽快离开这里 |
[41:35] | No, don’t say that. | 不 不要那么说 |
[41:40] | A woman did this to her. | 这个女人杀了她 |
[41:47] | Allison must have taken before she died. | 艾莉森一定是在死前拍下了这张照片 |
[42:12] | Wake up. | 起来 |
[42:18] | Son of | 狗娘养的 |
[42:20] | What the fucking hell | 他妈的很疼 |
[42:23] | -Where’s Beth -I said it before | -贝丝在哪里 -我说过了 |
[42:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:29] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[42:31] | Sometimes i got a call from this lady who I asks | 有时候我接到那个女人的电话 |
[42:35] | whether pregnant women staying in the hotel. | 问旅店里是否有孕妇 |
[42:40] | -Where has she taking -I don’t know. | -她把她带到哪去了 -我不知道 |
[42:47] | The old Abbott, on the other side of town. | 老艾伯特制药厂 在小镇的另一边 |
[42:50] | Just drive to the west Exit at the Old Wagon Wheel. | 只要一直往西走 在旧马车轮处离开 |
[42:54] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[43:11] | Do you think those women killed in the locker room | 你觉得换衣间的女人是她杀的吗 |
[43:16] | It would not surprise me if she has something in her. | 我觉得那个女人身上也有这个东西 |
[43:23] | The Roman numerals. | 这些罗马数字 |
[43:27] | Why not before I noticed it. | 为什么我之前没有注意过 |
[43:31] | Look, there’s a sequence. This woman is 604. | 看 这是有顺序的 这女人是604 |
[43:34] | Allison was 605. Ivy is 606. | 艾莉森是605 艾薇是606 |
[43:38] | I 607, You 608. | 我是607 你是608 |
[43:43] | -Are you alright -I’m fine. | -贝丝 你没事吧 -没事 |
[43:46] | -Are you sure You look pale. -Nothing. | -确定 你脸色很苍白 -没什么 |
[43:51] | Really. | 真的吗 |
[43:55] | What is it | 看到什么了 |
[43:57] | Bottles of baby food. | 婴儿奶瓶 |
[45:06] | Push. | 推 |
[45:10] | Ready Now. | 准备好了 用力 |
[45:16] | Quiet. | 轻点 |
[45:18] | We do them hurt. | 伤到他们了 |
[45:33] | How do I recognize mine | 怎么才能知道哪个是我的 |
[45:37] | How do I know which one’s my baby | 怎么才能知道哪个是我的孩子 |
[45:41] | They all look the same. | 她们看起来都一样 |
[45:44] | What is this | 这是什么 |
[45:49] | They have labels. | 他们有标签 |
[45:52] | They look the same. | 有这些标签 你们倒不一样了 |
[45:56] | -This baby was Allison. -What | -这个孩子是艾莉森的 -什么 |
[46:06] | I’m sure we all a different label in us. | 我敢肯定我们身上有不同的标签 |
[46:14] | The woman we found in the locker room | 我们在换衣间看到的女人 |
[46:16] | said her baby was blue, right | 说过她的孩子是蓝色的 对吧 |
[46:20] | Her baby was not cold and was not sad | 她的孩子既不是冷的也不是忧愁的 |
[46:23] | but she saw the color of the label inside her. | 她看到了她体内标签的颜色 |
[46:28] | This baby was hers. | 这是她的孩子 |
[46:30] | How she knew the color as the label’s Sat | 她怎么知道肚子里面的标签是蓝色的 |
[46:35] | And this woman took it out of her. this man knows about the tags. | 而这个女人把标签从她体内拿走 她知道标签的意思 |
[46:40] | She knows them that way her child can identify with. | 她知道只要收集标签 她就能知道哪个是她的孩子 |
[46:46] | So she does not need to tear open. | 这样她就不用解开自己的缝线 |
[46:54] | We need to get them out as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快把她们从里面弄出来 |
[47:01] | It’s different. | 我改变主意了 |
[47:04] | Now I see it. | 现在我见到了她 |
[47:12] | I think I can get our tags out. | 我觉得我能把我们的标签取出来 |
[47:17] | Where I woke up there was a veterinary laboratory. | 在我醒来的地方有一间兽医室 |
[47:22] | I saw medical tools, asthetic | 我看一些医疗工具 |
[47:27] | I can operate. | 我知道怎么操作 |
[47:30] | If we have the tags, | 如果我们取出来标签 |
[47:31] | we can try to get in the cage. | 我们就能知道笼子里面哪个孩子是我们的 |
[47:35] | Lead the way. | 带我们去吧 |
[48:44] | Which way | 走哪条路 |
[48:46] | Straight ahead. | 一直往前 |
[48:47] | Sure | 你确定 |
[48:48] | -We do not have time to run incorrectly. -I’m sure. | -我们没有时间走错路 -对 我确定就是这条路 |
[49:01] | We need to find another way. | 我们得找别的路了 |
[49:29] | Come on, get up. | 快 快起来 |
[51:47] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[51:58] | You having a nightmare | 你在做噩梦 |
[52:02] | It’s quite common to have strange dreams | 要知道 做这种奇怪的梦很正常 当你在 |
[52:05] | during times of pregnancy. | 怀孕期 |
[52:07] | You mean the stress. | 你指的是压力 |
[52:10] | I have that diagnosis before. | 之前医生也这么跟我说 |
[52:12] | It is bullshit. | 都是胡扯的 |
[52:16] | Why you say that | 为什么你那么说 |
[52:22] | What if I told you that I had see this place in my dream | 如果我告诉你我在梦里见过这个地方 |
[52:26] | -Like I said -No, before i got here | -就像我说的 -不 在我来这之前 |
[52:29] | before I knew it existed. | 在我知道它存在之前 |
[52:33] | I have dreamed about it all. Babies, roman numerals, all of it. | 我全梦到了 婴儿 罗马数字 所有的一切 |
[52:38] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[52:40] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[52:43] | But i did. | 但我确实梦见过 |
[52:46] | Why did not say something | 为什么你之前不说 |
[52:54] | Three years ago | 三年前 |
[52:56] | I had a miscarriage. | 我流过产 |
[53:01] | That’s when the dreams come. | 也做过这些梦 |
[53:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:10] | I suppose you was struggling. | 我想你一定很难受 |
[53:14] | I’m going to try to climb out. Help me up ok. | 我要试试看能不能爬出去 帮帮我 好吗 |
[53:18] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[53:20] | I ‘ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[53:23] | I can’t put pressure on my leg. I think I dislocated my knee. | 我的腿不能用力 可能膝盖脱臼了 |
[53:49] | Come on. | 来 |
[54:04] | I can’t. | 我做不 |
[54:07] | Hold on, okay I’ll find something to get you out. | 在这等一会好吗 我去找东西帮你爬上来 |
[56:28] | Fuck | 妈的 |
[56:47] | Who’s there | 谁在那里 |
[56:59] | Veronica | 维罗妮卡 |
[57:03] | Who’s there | 谁在那啊 |
[59:28] | You’re in Duncan’s house. Ladies are not allowed in Duncan’s house. | 你在邓肯家里 这里不允许有女人 |
[59:32] | Mrs. Shepard is gonna be so mad. | 谢帕德夫人会生气的 |
[59:36] | Mrs.Shepard’s gonna be mad at Duncan. | 她会骂邓肯的 |
[59:41] | Shepard’s gonna be..be..be so mad at Duncan. | 会骂邓肯的 |
[59:46] | No allowed have ladies in the house. No allowed have guests | 房子里不允许有女人 也不允许有客人 |
[59:54] | Mrs.Shepherd’s gonna be so mad at Duncan. | 她很会生气的 |
[59:58] | No one’s gonna be mad. | 没有人会生气 |
[1:00:09] | Do you like candy | 你喜欢吃糖果吗 |
[1:00:16] | Come on. It’s allright. | 来 拿去吧 |
[1:00:21] | Come on. It’s okay. | 来 拿去吧 |
[1:00:26] | My name is Beth. | 我叫贝丝 |
[1:00:29] | My name is Beth. | 我叫贝丝 |
[1:00:40] | Who is Mrs. Shepard She is the woman in the photograph | 谁是谢帕德夫人 是照片里那个女人吗 |
[1:00:46] | It is Duncan’s mom, but not allowed to call her that. | 她是邓肯的妈妈 但不允许别人这么叫她 |
[1:00:51] | Does she run this place | 她管这个地方 |
[1:00:54] | Do you work for her | 你在为她工作 |
[1:00:56] | Duncan cleaned the floor | 邓肯打扫地板 |
[1:00:58] | then hose the floor, then bleach the floor, then mop the floor. | 接着冲洗地板 接着擦净地板 接着擦干地板 |
[1:01:03] | What is this place, Duncan | 这是什么地方 邓肯 |
[1:01:06] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:01:08] | DCVI DC DCVI DC | |
[1:01:13] | DCV DCIV DCV DCIV. | |
[1:01:21] | Do the keys in your belt open the cage to the babies | 你脖子上的钥匙是用来打开婴儿笼子的吗 |
[1:01:24] | -Duncan not allowed to talk about it. -Why can’t you talk about it | -邓肯不让讨论这个 -为什么不能说 |
[1:01:28] | Duncan Wait | 邓肯 等一下 |
[1:01:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:02:25] | I found the keys which might could open the cages to the babies. | 我找到了一把也许可以打开婴儿笼子的钥匙 |
[1:02:55] | Ivy is dead. | 艾薇死了 |
[1:03:01] | Can you walk | 你能走得动吗 |
[1:03:04] | We’d better find out. | 我们得查出真相 |
[1:03:26] | I need to rest. | 我得歇一会 |
[1:03:39] | I think I can make you a splint. | 也许我可以帮你找两块夹板 |
[1:03:45] | Won’t be long. | 不会太久 |
[1:04:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:03] | -How’s that -The need to rest above the joint | -感觉如何 -关节处不要绑得太紧 |
[1:04:26] | Fuck. Come on. | 糟 得快点 |
[1:04:30] | Go on. | 快 |
[1:04:36] | Hurry. | 快 |
[1:04:50] | Let’s go. We don’t have much time. | 我们得抓紧 时间不多了 |
[1:05:36] | Beth, I need you in now. | 贝丝 我需要你过来帮忙 |
[1:05:40] | Dep hence the blood with that. | 用这个止住血 |
[1:05:56] | -Hurry. -It is again torn. | -快点 -伤口又愈合了 |
[1:06:07] | Just keep going. | 继续做 |
[1:06:16] | Come on. | 没事 继续 |
[1:06:31] | I can’t see. | 我看不清 |
[1:06:34] | Hold on. I’ll look for light. | 坚持一会 我去找灯 |
[1:08:16] | It’s alright. | 没事了 |
[1:08:19] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[1:08:23] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:08:27] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:08:30] | She was yellow. | 她是黄色的 |
[1:08:45] | No | 不 |
[1:10:59] | That is four. | 那是第四个 |
[1:11:02] | Still need one more. | 还缺一个 |
[1:11:07] | No, please don’t. | 别 请别那么做 |
[1:11:09] | Promise me something and I give you my tag. | 答应我的要求 我就给你我的标签 |
[1:11:14] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:11:17] | If my baby is still alive | 如果我的孩子还活着 |
[1:11:21] | promise me you’ll take her with you. | 答应我你会照顾好她 |
[1:11:25] | Never let her know what happened here. | 绝不能让她知道这里发生的事 |
[1:11:29] | -Promise me -I promise. | -答应我 -我答应你 |
[1:11:41] | A woman showed me the room with the baby. | 有个女人带我到婴儿所在的房间里 |
[1:11:47] | And she said the only way | 她说要想知道哪个孩子 |
[1:11:51] | to find out which baby was mine, was to kill | 是我的的唯一办法 就得杀掉 |
[1:11:56] | five women. | 五个女人 |
[1:11:59] | And collect the tags she had put inside. | 收集那些藏在你们体内的标签 |
[1:12:05] | I didn’t believe her first | 起初我没有相信她 |
[1:12:11] | She gave me this. | 她给了我这个 |
[1:12:20] | I just wanted to know which baby was mine. | 我只是想知道哪个孩子是我的 |
[1:12:25] | So badly. | 很想知道 |
[1:12:27] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道我还能做什么 |
[1:12:44] | Please look after my little girl. | 请照顾好我的女儿 |
[1:14:27] | Red and yellow. | 红的和黄的 |
[1:14:29] | And green. | 还有绿的 |
[1:15:51] | Who’s there | 谁啊 |
[1:15:55] | Who’s there | 谁在那 |
[1:17:24] | I think you find everything is in order. | 你可以看到这一切都很顺利 |
[1:18:07] | She is the strongest I have ever had. Can not be stronger. | 这是有史以来最健壮的婴儿 没有比这个更健壮的了 |
[1:18:30] | I was very lucky to find you, Beth. | 很幸运我能找到你 贝丝 |
[1:18:34] | Sometimes a mother survives not a caesarean. | 有时候指定的妈妈未能活到最后 |
[1:18:39] | My client paid to select a child from six different mothers. So | 我的客户付钱从六个不同的母亲中挑选婴儿 |
[1:18:43] | I had to find the replacement in the last minute. | 所以我必须找一个替代者 |
[1:18:47] | You’re first substitute who ever win. | 你是胜出的第一个替代者 |
[1:18:52] | This is the only facility in the world where adoptive parents can evaluate | 这里是世界上唯一一处收养父母可以 |
[1:18:56] | the mother their adoptive child before purchasing it. | 在购买前评估孩子及其生母的地方 |
[1:19:05] | While can not get baby conceived from some unknown whore. | 跟你可能要到一个由妓女生的小孩相比 |
[1:19:09] | You can select an infant born from doctors, lawyers | 这里你可以从医生 律师 |
[1:19:14] | lead athletes. | 运动员中挑选婴儿 |
[1:19:17] | Adopting a child isn’t like buying an appliance. | 而且收养小孩跟买东西可不一样 |
[1:19:21] | You can’t return the goods if they’re faulty. | 如果商品有缺陷 你不能退货 |
[1:19:34] | No, please. | 不 请别这样 |
[1:19:40] | He says that your daughter will have a good life with him. | 他说你的女儿跟着他会过上好日子的 |
[1:19:43] | -Let may God have mercy on your soul. -No, please. I beg you. | -愿上帝能宽恕你的灵魂 -不 求求你 |
[1:19:48] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:19:56] | Put the gun down, Duncan | 把枪放下 邓肯 |
[1:20:02] | No, Duncan. Don’t. | 不 邓肯 不要 |
[1:20:05] | Don’t listen to her. I need your help. | 不要听她的 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:20:07] | This is all just a game. | 这只是一场游戏 |
[1:20:10] | We’ve been through this. | 我们以前玩过 |
[1:20:11] | Duncan no more bleaches the floor. | 邓肯不会再擦地板了 不会再擦了 |
[1:20:14] | -None of this is real. -She’s lying, Duncan. | -这些都不是真的 -她在说谎 邓肯 |
[1:20:18] | They’re hurting me. | 他们在害我 |
[1:20:21] | How could you do that | 你不能那么做 |
[1:20:25] | You got Duncan’s keys. | 你拿走了邓肯的钥匙 |
[1:20:29] | -You got it. -I want you to shoot the woman, Duncan. | -你拿了 -我要你杀了这个女人 邓肯 |
[1:20:32] | No, don’t, Duncan. | 不 不要 邓肯 |
[1:20:34] | -We are friends. -Shoot the woman, Duncan. | -我们是朋友 -杀了这个女人 |
[1:20:37] | -I gave you the candy. Remember -Shoot her. | -我给过你糖果 你记得吧 -杀了她 |
[1:20:40] | Shoot her. Do what you’re fucking told. | 杀了她 快照我说的做 |
[1:22:30] | She has your eyes. | 她的眼睛很像你 |
[1:22:35] | Don’t you come in closer. | 别往这边来 |
[1:22:38] | You’ve matured into a fine young woman. | 你已经长成了一个年轻又漂亮的女人 贝丝 |
[1:22:41] | -Your parents must be very proud. -Stay Back. | -你父母一定会以你为荣的 -往后站 |
[1:22:46] | How’s your father | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[1:22:48] | You and Roger must be very close. | 你和罗杰的关系应该很好 |
[1:22:50] | What did you just say | 你刚才说什么 |
[1:22:53] | Roger and Judy seem like such a happy couple. | 罗杰和朱迪看起来就像很恩爱的一对 |
[1:22:56] | How do you know that | 你是怎么知道的 |
[1:22:59] | -How do you know their names -I thought I recognized your third name. | -你怎么知道他们的名字 -我觉得我知道你的姓氏 |
[1:23:06] | I’ve pulled your file. | 我调取了你的档案 |
[1:23:10] | Born 12th of May, 1950. | 生于1950年5月12日 |
[1:23:13] | Biological Mother: Lydia Hayes. Adoptive parents: | 生母莉迪亚·海斯 收养父母 |
[1:23:16] | -Roger and Judy Church. -No. | -罗杰和朱迪·彻 -不 |
[1:23:19] | No, you’re lying. | 不 你在说谎 |
[1:23:20] | Roger couldn’t legally adopt children of his own | 罗杰因为他的犯罪记录 |
[1:23:22] | because of his criminal record. | 不能通过合法途径收养孩子 |
[1:23:24] | So he came to see me to purchase his child. | 所以他来找我 买了个孩子 |
[1:23:28] | I can still remember the transaction. | 我还清楚记得当时的情形 |
[1:23:30] | He paid cash. | 他付的是现金 |
[1:23:32] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你说的话 |
[1:23:53] | You can still remember your biological mother Lydia. | 我依然记得你的生母 莉迪亚 |
[1:23:57] | She tried so hard not to cry | 当罗杰闯进她的生活时 |
[1:24:00] | when Roger was about to enter her life. | 她强忍着不哭 |
[1:24:03] | She was a strong woman, harsh like yourself. | 她是一个勇敢的女人 就像你一样 |
[1:24:16] | She wasn’t a killer. | 但她可不是杀手 |
[1:24:18] | Revolutions, bitch. | 这是起义 婊子 |
[1:24:49] | How does that feel | 感觉如何 |
[1:28:04] | Excuse me | 打扰一下 |
[1:28:05] | -Hello. -The man who just came through here | -你好 -刚刚来过的那个男人 |
[1:28:08] | do you know him | 你认识他吗 |
[1:28:11] | Yes, I know him. But he came to himself most of the time. | 是的 我认识他 但是他经常一个人来 自从 |
[1:28:15] | After what he has been through, I don’t blame him. | 那件事发生之后 请别怪我 |
[1:28:18] | Why, wo what happened to him | 为什么 他发生了什么事 |
[1:28:22] | His wife went missing. They never found her. | 他妻子失踪了 一直没找到 |
[1:28:26] | She was pregnant at that time. | 她当时还怀着孩子 |
[1:28:31] | You alright, miss You look a little pale. | 你还好吗 小姐 你看着像有点不舒服 |
[1:28:34] | -Does he live likely -He lives on the other side of town. | -他住这附近吗 -他住镇上的另一边 |
[1:28:42] | I’m just bad done here. | 看 我的工作也完成得差不多了 |
[1:28:44] | You like a lift into town | 要不要搭个便车到镇里坐坐 |
[1:28:47] | No, i think I’ll walk. | 不了 我想我走路就好 |
[1:28:51] | -Thanks anyway. -You take care. | -不管怎样 谢谢你 -保重 |