时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[01:30] | Like it’s someone else’s. | 感觉是别人的 |
[01:34] | It isn’t. | 不是了 |
[01:56] | The criminal organization known as LAF | 犯罪组织LAF |
[01:59] | is targeting Captain Vasant, | 盯上了万桑特上尉 |
[02:00] | one of our military liaisons. | 他是我们的军队联络人 |
[02:02] | – LAF? – Yeah, they’re high-powered. | -LAF -对 他们势力不小 |
[02:04] | We lost contact with Vasant’s plane | 万桑特的飞机刚起飞 |
[02:06] | just after it took off. | 就跟我们失联了 |
[02:08] | We need you to make sure | 我们需要你确保 |
[02:09] | that LAF doesn’t deliver on their threat. | LAF不能落实他们的威胁 |
[02:13] | Vasant’s plane has already entered Tunisian airspace. | 万桑特的飞机已飞入了突尼斯领空 |
[02:16] | US military cannot be seen operating out there. | 美军不能被发现在那里行动 |
[02:19] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[02:21] | You guys fly low, drop me off, I fly up to intercept. | 你们低飞 放下我 我飞上去拦截 |
[02:24] | No treaties violated. | 不会违反什么公约 |
[02:25] | First Lieutenant Torres, our intel officer, | 托里斯中尉 我们的情报官 |
[02:28] | will be helping on the ground. | 将在地面协助 |
[02:30] | And Sam, this has to be subtle. | 山姆 此事务必低调 |
[02:33] | Subtle. Got it. | 低调 知道了 |
[02:47] | Sam, Torres here. | 山姆 我是托里斯 |
[02:49] | Sending intel to your HUD right now. | 这就向你的平视显示器发送情报 |
[02:55] | I’ll be your boots on the ground, sir. | 我是你的地面力量 长官 |
[03:03] | I got eyes on a plane. Any sign of LAF? | 我看到飞机了 看到LAF了吗 |
[03:06] | Nah. Nothing yet. But I’ll keep tracking the chatter. | 没呢 我会继续关注信息流 |
[03:19] | They’ve already hijacked the plane. | 他们已经劫持了飞机 |
[03:22] | Oh, we’re gonna need to call some people. | 那我们得叫人了 |
[03:41] | Okay, switching to plan B. | 好吧 改B计划 |
[04:01] | Redwing, engage. | 红翼 启动 |
[04:56] | Captain Vasant? Let’s get you out of here. | 万桑特上尉吗 我们走吧 |
[05:19] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[06:43] | Redwing, get ’em off our ass! | 红翼 快摆脱他们 |
[07:35] | Keep going! We’re close! | 继续 我们就到了 |
[07:38] | If we get to the border, he’s not gonna follow. | 等我们到了边境 他就不会继续追了 |
[07:42] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[07:48] | No! | 不 |
[08:04] | All right, heads up! | 好了 小心 |
[08:04] | You’re about to fly into Libyan airspace. | 你就要飞入利比亚领空了 |
[08:07] | And I assume they have a problem with that. | 看来这是个问题咯 |
[08:09] | Yeah, yeah. A big problem. A big problem. | 是啊 大问题呢 |
[08:18] | – How long I got? – Ninety seconds. | -还有多久 -90秒 |
[08:20] | 警告 导弹锁定 | |
[08:46] | Aw, shit. He’s outnumbered. | 该死 敌人太多了 |
[09:19] | Sam, we gotta fall back! | 山姆 我们得撤了 |
[09:21] | We got to call it off! We gotta find another way! | 我们得放弃了 只能另想办法了 |
[09:27] | I just did. | 我想到了 |
[09:39] | Merde! | 该死 |
[10:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | You could try to reroute that to the other… | 你可以试试改接到那个… |
[10:23] | Hey, could you not? | 别乱动啊 |
[10:27] | I’ve been working with the Air Force for six months now. | 我跟空军合作六个月了 |
[10:29] | Every time ops touches him, he gets all glitchy. | 每次有行动人员碰它 它就出毛病 |
[10:32] | Well, you know, those poor techs | 那些可怜的技术人员 |
[10:34] | can’t keep up with a billion returning IP addresses | 跟不上十亿个返回IP地址 |
[10:36] | and your sick-ass Stark-level tech. | 和你超酷的斯塔克科技 |
[10:40] | Hey, Avengers. | 复仇者 |
[10:52] | He knows Arabic. | 他还会阿拉伯语 |
[10:53] | Wait, can you say that again? Hold on a sec. | 你可以再说一遍吗 等等 |
[10:55] | All right. Come on. | 行了你 |
[10:57] | Anyway, these LAF crews, man, | 反正 这些LAF的人 |
[11:01] | they’re tryin’ to take | 他们想 |
[11:02] | advantage of all the chaos and make some money. | 利用混乱局面牟利 |
[11:04] | And that I get, but there’s… | 这我理解 但是… |
[11:08] | Oh, bam! Right there! | 哎呦 看 |
[11:09] | You see these guys? They’re guys you gotta worry about. | 看到他们了吗 他们是你需要担心的人 |
[11:11] | I’ve been stumbling onto their manifestos | 我总在留言板上碰到 |
[11:13] | on message boards. | 他们的宣言 |
[11:15] | They’re called the Flag Smashers. | 他们自称碎旗者 |
[11:16] | Is that a new thing? Bad guys give themselves bad names. | 这是新潮流吗 坏人起烂名 |
[11:19] | There’s a lot worse names than that one. | 还有比那个烂得多的呢 |
[11:21] | But basically, they think | 但简单说 他们认为 |
[11:23] | that the world was better during The Blip. | 世界在”闪烁”期间更好 |
[11:27] | Trust me, it wasn’t. | 相信我 才不是的 |
[11:28] | Trust me. Every time something gets better for one group, | 相信我 每次一群人觉得事情好起来了 |
[11:32] | it gets worse for another. | 另一群人就觉得变糟了 |
[11:33] | Yeah. Essentially, these people, | 是啊 基本上 |
[11:34] | they want a world that’s unified without borders. | 这些人想要一个统一无国界的世界 |
[11:38] | So, you could see why a lot of people are into that. | 所以可以理解为什么很多人喜欢这个 |
[11:41] | Yeah, but keep an eye on it. | 是啊 但多留意 |
[11:44] | If anything gets serious, you let me know. | 如果真闹大了 就告诉我 |
[11:46] | No doubt. I’ll… I’ll, uh… | 当然 我… |
[11:48] | I’ll track the online chatter, | 我会关注网上信息流 |
[11:49] | see what they’re saying. Yeah. | 看他们都说什么 |
[11:51] | I do gotta ask you, though, | 但我得问问你 |
[11:52] | ’cause online there’s just | 因为网上 |
[11:53] | been a lot of stuff about Steve, actually. | 有很多关于史蒂夫的传言 |
[11:56] | Um, crazy, crazy conspiracy theories. | 疯狂的阴谋论 |
[11:59] | So, some people… | 有些人 |
[12:00] | Some people, they think that | 有些人认为 |
[12:02] | he’s in a secret base on the moon | 他在月球的秘密基地上 |
[12:05] | looking down over us. | 俯视着我们 |
[12:07] | Yeah. Well, I can assure you, | 嗯 我可以保证 |
[12:08] | those people, you don’t have to take seriously. | 你不必拿那些人当真 |
[12:11] | But you didn’t, like… | 但你没… |
[12:13] | fly him to the moon? | 把他飞上月球吗 |
[12:15] | Nah. | 没 |
[12:18] | Had to check. | 我就是得问问 |
[12:20] | Oh, oh, I got you, man. | 我来吧 |
[12:21] | – Thanks. I’ll get you back next time. – All right. | -谢谢 下次我请 -好 |
[12:28] | – So, where are you off to? – Washington. | -那你去哪 -华盛顿 |
[12:31] | What are you doin’ there? | 你去那里干什么 |
[12:34] | Moon stuff. | 月球的事 |
[12:41] | Steve represented the best in all of us. | 史蒂夫代表了我们所有人最好的一面 |
[12:45] | Courageous, righteous, hopeful. | 勇敢 正直 保持希望 |
[12:50] | And he mastered posing stoically. | 而且他禁欲系的表情堪称一绝 |
[12:55] | The world has been forever changed. | 世界永远改变了 |
[13:00] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[13:01] | billions of people reappeared after five years away, | 数十亿人 在离开五年后重新现身 |
[13:06] | sending the world into turmoil. | 让世界陷入混乱 |
[13:10] | We need new heroes. | 我们需要新英雄 |
[13:15] | Ones suited for the times we’re in. | 适合我们当下时代的英雄 |
[13:19] | Symbols… | 象征 |
[13:23] | are nothing without the women and men | 其意义来自赋予它们意义的 |
[13:24] | that give them meaning. | 男男女女 |
[13:27] | And this thing… | 这玩意 |
[13:34] | I don’t know if there’s ever been a greater symbol. | 恐怕没有比它更伟大的象征了 |
[13:38] | But it’s more about the man who propped it up, | 但更重要的是持着它的男人 |
[13:41] | and he’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[13:44] | So, today we honor Steve’s legacy. | 所以今天 我们向史蒂夫的遗志致敬 |
[13:46] | But also, we look to the future. | 但也看向未来 |
[13:52] | So, thank you, Captain America. | 谢谢你 美国队长 |
[13:58] | But this belongs to you. | 但这是你的 |
[14:21] | Thanks again for coming forward with the shield, Sam. | 再次感谢你拿出盾牌 山姆 |
[14:23] | It was the right decision. | 这是正确的决定 |
[14:29] | Take a walk? | 走走啊 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I’ve been at home. | 嗯 我一直在家 |
[14:34] | My sister and my nephews, man. | 我姐姐和外甥 |
[14:37] | When I left, they were babies. | 我离开时 他们还小 |
[14:38] | I come back and they’re little men. | 我回来时 他们都是小男子汉了 |
[14:40] | – It’s crazy, you know? – Yeah. | -真疯狂 -是啊 |
[14:42] | Well, you should bring ’em out to D.C. Sometime. | 你改天该带他们来特区 |
[14:44] | I’ll teach ’em how to fly. | 我可以教他们飞 |
[14:46] | You know, I mean, the right way. | 正确的飞行方式 |
[14:48] | Crazy that nobody’s gonna be carryin’ the shield. | 今后不会有人持那块盾了 真不可思议 |
[14:51] | Hey, we went for 70 years without anybody carryin’ it | 史蒂夫被封在在冰层那七十年来 |
[14:53] | when Steve was on ice. | 这盾牌都无人持有 |
[14:55] | So, I think we’ll be all right. | 所以我们不会有问题的 |
[14:56] | That was a different time, Sam. | 时过境迁了 山姆 |
[14:58] | 最后一次任务 失踪者 | |
[15:00] | I see you’re gonna make me ask. | 看来你是非要我问出来啊 |
[15:05] | Why didn’t you take up the mantle? | 你为什么没继承衣钵 |
[15:10] | When Steve first told me about the shield, | 史蒂夫第一次跟我说起盾牌的时候 |
[15:13] | the first words I said were, | 我说的第一句话是 |
[15:16] | “It feels like it belongs to someone else.” | “感觉是别人的” |
[15:21] | That someone else is Steve. | “别人”就是史蒂夫 |
[15:23] | 美国队长 我要你立即买战争债券 我宣誓忠诚 并对战争保持沉默 | |
[15:25] | World’s a crazy place right now. | 现在全世界都疯了 |
[15:29] | People are… | 人们… |
[15:32] | Well, nobody’s stable. | 没人靠得住 |
[15:36] | Allies are now enemies. | 盟友现在是敌人 |
[15:38] | Alliances are all torn apart. | 同盟被撕裂了 |
[15:43] | The world’s broken. | 世界破碎了 |
[15:46] | Everybody’s just looking for somebody to fix it. | 所有人都盼着能有人来修复它 |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:00] | It’s a new day, brother. | 现在是新时代了 兄弟 |
[16:06] | I’ll be in touch. | 回头再联系 |
[16:26] | I mean… Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:29] | – Oh… Well, that’s done. – Yeah. | -了了一桩事 -是啊 |
[16:32] | Half hour before last call? | 酒吧打烊前一起去喝个半小时 |
[16:35] | I can’t, guys. I have to prep for tomorrow’s session. | 不行 各位 我得准备明天的会议 |
[16:37] | – Really? – You… | -真的吗 -你… |
[17:28] | Hail HYDRA. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[17:42] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[17:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:57] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[18:00] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[18:02] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[18:13] | So, Mr. Barnes, are you still having nightmares? | 巴恩斯先生 你现在仍然常做噩梦吗 |
[18:20] | James, I asked you a question. | 詹姆斯 我问你话呢 |
[18:21] | Are you still having nightmares? | 你现在仍然常做噩梦吗 |
[18:26] | No. | 没有 |
[18:28] | We’ve been doing this long enough | 我们已经做了那么多次咨询了 |
[18:29] | that I can tell when you’re lying. | 你撒谎我能看出来 |
[18:31] | Well, you seem a little off today. | 你今天状态有些不对 |
[18:34] | Did something happen recently? | 最近出了什么事吗 |
[18:38] | No. | 没有 |
[18:40] | You’re a civilian now. | 你现在是平民了 |
[18:42] | With your history, | 鉴于你的过去 |
[18:43] | the government needs to know that you’re not gonna… | 政府需要知道你不会… |
[18:52] | It’s a condition of your pardon. | 这是赦免你的一个条件 |
[18:55] | So, tell me about your most recent nightmare. | 给我讲讲你最近做的噩梦 |
[18:59] | I didn’t have a nightmare. | 我没做噩梦 |
[19:06] | Oh, come on. Really? | 拜托 真要这样吗 |
[19:08] | You’re gonna do the notebook thing? | 你要给我记一笔吗 |
[19:10] | Why? It’s passive aggressive. | 为什么 这叫消极对抗 |
[19:12] | You don’t talk. I write. | 你不开口 我就只能写了 |
[19:14] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:17] | I crossed a name off the list of my amends yesterday. | 我昨天从我的赎罪名单上划掉了一个名字 |
[19:20] | Don’t worry. I used all your three rules. | 别担心 你的三条规则我都有遵守 |
[19:24] | Senator Atwood. | 阿特伍德参议员 |
[19:27] | She was a HYDRA pawn for years. | 她当了好多年九头蛇的爪牙 |
[19:31] | Helped her get into office when I was the Winter Soldier. | 我还是冬兵的时候 协助她当选参议员 |
[19:38] | And after HYDRA disbanded, | 九头蛇解散之后 |
[19:39] | she continued to abuse the power I gave her. | 她继续滥用我给她的权力 |
[19:44] | Make this go away. | 摆平这件事 |
[19:46] | If Congressman Lockhart wants to speak up, | 要是洛克哈特众议员想发声 |
[19:48] | silence him for good. | 就让他永远闭嘴 |
[19:51] | So, rule number one, you can’t do anything illegal. | 第一条规则 你不许做违法的事 |
[19:59] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[20:02] | All I did was give some intel to the aide to convict her. | 我不过是提供了一些能定她罪的情报而已 |
[20:05] | And I wasn’t involved in anything else. | 其他的我一概没参与 |
[20:13] | Rule number two? | 第二条规则呢 |
[20:15] | What was rule number two? | 第二条规则是什么 |
[20:17] | Nobody gets hurt. It’s a big one. | 不许让任何人受伤 这很重要 |
[20:18] | Then why isn’t it rule number one? | 那它怎么不是第一条 |
[20:22] | I didn’t hurt anybody. | 我没伤害任何人 |
[20:23] | Come on! | 动一动啊 |
[20:25] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[20:28] | I promise. | 我保证没有伤人 |
[20:32] | And what about rule number three? | 那第三条规则呢 |
[20:35] | The whole point of making amends | 赎罪补过 |
[20:37] | is to fulfill rule number three. | 就是为了实现第三条规则 |
[20:40] | You know, you’re a cynic, Doc. | 你太不信任人了 医生 |
[20:43] | Of course, I completed rule number three. | 我当然完成了第三条 |
[20:45] | I am no longer the Winter Soldier. | 我已经不是冬日战士了 |
[20:47] | I am James Bucky Barnes… | 我是詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯 |
[20:48] | And you’re part of my efforts to make amends. | 你是我努力赎罪的一部分 |
[20:55] | So, you did it all right, | 你都做得很好 |
[20:57] | but it didn’t help with the nightmares. | 但却没能改善做噩梦的情况 |
[21:01] | Well, like I said, I didn’t have any. | 我说了 我没做噩梦 |
[21:05] | Look… | 听着 |
[21:08] | one day, you’re gonna have to open up | 总有一天你得敞开心扉 |
[21:11] | and understand that some people really do want to help you | 你得明白有些人是真心想帮你 |
[21:15] | and that they can be trusted. | 他们是可以信赖的 |
[21:17] | I trust people. | 我信赖人们 |
[21:19] | Yeah? Give me your phone. | 是吗 手机给我 |
[21:29] | You don’t have ten phone numbers on this thing. | 你这上面连十个联系人都没有 |
[21:32] | Oh, and you’ve been ignoring the texts from Sam. | 你还一直无视山姆的短信 |
[21:38] | Look, you’ve gotta nurture friendships. | 听我说 你得培养友情 |
[21:40] | I am the only person you have called all week. | 你一整周只给我一个人打过电话 |
[21:43] | That is so sad. | 太可悲了 |
[21:46] | You’re alone. | 你孤身一人 |
[21:48] | You’re a hundred years old. | 你已经一百多岁了 |
[21:49] | You have no history, no family… | 你没有过去 没有家人 |
[21:52] | Are you lashing out at me, Doc? | 你是在抨击我吗 医生 |
[21:54] | Because that’s really unprofessional, you know? | 这可太不专业了 知道吗 |
[21:56] | I mean, when did that start? Yelling at your clients? | 你什么时候开始玩这招了 吼你的病人 |
[21:58] | The notebook. That’s great. | 又拿出记事本了 漂亮 |
[22:01] | All right, give me a break. I’m trying, okay? | 好吧 放我一马 我在努力了 好吗 |
[22:04] | This isn’t… | 这不是… |
[22:06] | This is new for me. | 这对我来说是新体验 |
[22:08] | I didn’t have a moment to deal with anything, you know? | 我以前从没有时间去处理自己任何事 好吗 |
[22:10] | I had a little… | 我在瓦坎达… |
[22:13] | calm in Wakanda. | 有过短暂的平静 |
[22:17] | And other than that, | 除此之外 |
[22:18] | I just went from one fight to another for 90 years. | 我整整90年都在一场接一场地战斗 |
[22:26] | So, now that you’ve stopped fighting, | 现在你不用战斗了 |
[22:29] | what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:36] | Peace. | 安宁 |
[22:38] | That is utter bullshit. | 完全是扯淡 |
[22:40] | You’re a terrible shrink. | 你这心理医生当得也太糟了 |
[22:41] | I was an excellent soldier, | 我以前是名优秀的士兵 |
[22:43] | so I saw a lot of dead bodies, | 我见过许多死尸 |
[22:45] | and I know how that can shut you down. | 我知道那能让人封闭自我 |
[22:48] | And if you are alone, | 如果你还孤身一人 |
[22:51] | that is the quietest, most personal hell. | 那就是最安静 最孤独的地狱 |
[22:55] | And, James, it is very hard to escape. | 而且 詹姆斯 你很难逃离 |
[23:01] | Look, I know that you have been through a lot, | 听着 我知道你经历了很多 |
[23:04] | but you’ve got your mind back, | 可你找回了自己的意志 |
[23:07] | you are being pardoned. | 你得到了赦免 |
[23:09] | I mean, these are good things. | 这些都是好事 |
[23:16] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[23:20] | To do what? | 我可以做什么 |
[23:26] | 布鲁克林区 纽约 | |
[23:31] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[23:34] | Your can isn’t even half full. Why don’t we just share? | 你那箱连一半都没满 我们一起用不行吗 |
[23:36] | – What are you talking about? – You don’t gotta body me, Yori. | -说什么蠢话呢 -没必要推我吧 优里 |
[23:38] | – It’s Mr. Nakajima. – Okay. | -叫我中岛先生 -行 |
[23:40] | – Mr. Nakajima! – Okay. Mr. Nakajima. | -中岛先生 -知道了 中岛先生 |
[23:43] | Yori, what’s goin’ on? I thought we’re getting lunch. | 优里 怎么了 我们不是要去吃午饭吗 |
[23:45] | Unique is putting his trash into my trash. | 优尼克要把他的垃圾丢到我的垃圾箱里 |
[23:48] | It’s trash. | 都是垃圾啊 |
[23:49] | And the time has come for me to smack… | 我该揍烂你的… |
[23:51] | – It’s just trash. – Hang on. | -只是垃圾而已 -别激动 |
[23:53] | Hey, man. I’m Unique. | 你好 我是优尼克 |
[23:55] | It’s like Monique, but it’s got a “U” in there for uniqueness. | 莫尼克的”尼克” 但是有个”优” 代表优秀 |
[23:57] | – That’s absurd. – Okay, sorry. | -鬼扯 -好了 抱歉 |
[23:59] | Yori, you can’t keep fighting with your neighbors. | 优里 你不能老跟邻居们干架 |
[24:01] | – Come on, let’s get some food. – No, go away. | -走吧 我们去吃东西 -不 你走开 |
[24:03] | But Izzy. We always go to Izzy on Wednesday. | 异滋啊 我们周三都要去异滋吃饭的 |
[24:05] | – I’m not in the mood today. – Hey, what if I buy? | -我今天没心情 -要是我请客呢 |
[24:09] | Fine, but no talking. | 行吧 但是不聊天 |
[24:13] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[24:16] | Nobody made it past 90 this week. | 这周去世的人都没撑过90岁 |
[24:19] | So young. Such a shame. | 这么年轻 真可惜 |
[24:21] | You guys didn’t order the usual, huh? | 你们没点平时吃的那些 |
[24:24] | Feeling a little adventurous? | 是想来点冒险吗 |
[24:27] | You should ask her out. | 你该约她出去 |
[24:32] | He would like to take you out on a date. | 他想跟你约会 |
[24:35] | Maybe to bingo or a night of pinochle? | 去玩宾果游戏或者打牌怎么样 |
[24:38] | Pinochle. | 扑克牌 |
[24:39] | – I’m really sorry about him. – Why are you sorry? | -我替他道歉 -不用道歉 |
[24:42] | I’m game. | 我愿意去啊 |
[24:44] | – Tomorrow night, then? – Tomorrow night’s great. | -那明天晚上行吗 -可以 |
[24:47] | Just maybe not pinochle. | 但能不能别玩扑克牌 |
[24:49] | – What’s wrong with pinochle? – Yeah. | -扑克牌不好吗 -是呀 |
[24:51] | I have a shift, | 我明晚要上班 |
[24:52] | but if you wanna come back here, I should be done around 10:00. | 如果你想过来的话 我大概十点能结束 |
[24:58] | I can’t believe you did that. | 你刚才竟然这么做 |
[25:00] | It’s a dance to these things. | 约会就像跳舞 |
[25:01] | You can’t… You gotta warm up and I haven’t danced since 1943… | 不能… 得先热身 我1943年后就没跳过舞了 |
[25:06] | it feels like. | 感觉有那么久 |
[25:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:29] | He had a job with a consulting company. | 他那时在一家咨询公司工作 |
[25:32] | And, uh, he was working abroad and he was killed. | 在外国出差的时候遇害了 |
[25:39] | The police said “Wrong place, wrong time,” but… | 警察说是他不凑巧出现在那里 但是 |
[25:44] | I will never know what really happened to him. | 我永远都无法知道真相 |
[25:49] | I felt it was strange. | 事情并不简单 |
[25:52] | In here. | 直觉告诉我 |
[26:11] | 路易斯安那州 德拉克洛瓦\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h | |
[26:33] | This, too, Mom? | 这个也要吗 妈妈 |
[26:34] | Yeah, all of it, baby. | 是的 全部都要 宝贝 |
[26:36] | And we’re taking that one to the soup kitchen. | 那个要送到施粥场 |
[26:37] | So, put that one over there. | 放在那边就好 |
[26:40] | Blue for the snapper, orange for the whitefish. | 蓝桶装鲷鱼 橙桶装白鲑鱼 |
[26:44] | Uncle Sam! | 山姆舅舅 |
[26:46] | What’s up? | 你们好吗 |
[26:48] | That’s right! | 说得很对 |
[26:50] | Uncle Sam, you’re back early. | 山姆舅舅 你提早回来了 |
[26:54] | What’s goin’ on? You got Mom’s sneaky look on your face. | 怎么了 你露出了跟妈妈一样的滑头表情 |
[26:57] | How you gonna try to read me | 你哪能猜到我在想什么 |
[26:58] | when you know I’m the one that reads you? | 你明知道我才最能看透你 |
[27:02] | You gotta marvel at it. | 真令人惊叹 |
[27:04] | Baby being held together by duct tape and prayers. | 这艘船仅靠强力胶布和祈祷撑了这么久 |
[27:08] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[27:08] | It just needs to float long enough for me to sell it. | 只要能浮在水上 撑到我把它卖掉就行 |
[27:11] | I thought we were gonna discuss if we were selling it. | 我们不是说好了先商量再决定卖不卖吗 |
[27:13] | We did. | 我们商量过了 |
[27:14] | And then you were off fighting Doctor Space Cape or whatever | 然后你就去跟什么太空披风博士打架了 |
[27:16] | while I was holdin’ it together for five long years. | 我好不容易维持了它五年 |
[27:20] | Now that the world is going back to normal, | 现在世界已经重回正轨 |
[27:22] | this thing’s gotta go. | 我该卖掉它了 |
[27:23] | We grew up on this thing. | 我们是在这艘船上长大的 |
[27:25] | It’s not just Mom and Dad’s name on it, Sarah. | 它的意义不止爸爸妈妈的名字 莎拉 |
[27:28] | This thing is a part of our family. | 这是我们家的一部分 |
[27:29] | You know the situation we’re in. | 你知道我们现在什么处境 |
[27:31] | This is why I prefer not to dwell on it in front of everybody. | 所以我不愿意在大家面前多说 |
[27:35] | Well, what if we don’t have to sell it? | 如果我们不用卖掉它呢 |
[27:36] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你私下谈谈吗 |
[27:38] | – What’s good, Big Sam? – What’s goin’ on, man? | -怎么样呀 山姆 -你好吗 |
[27:41] | – I’m trying to live like you. – You know it. | -想像你一样潇洒呀 -可不是嘛 |
[27:43] | – Off to save the world again? – Nah. | -又要去拯救世界了吗 -没有 |
[27:45] | Come on, Carlos. I’m around here more than you. | 得了吧 卡洛斯 我比你还常待在这里 |
[27:47] | I’m always reppin’ NOLA. | 我就是新奥尔兰的代表人物 |
[27:48] | When you gonna let me borrow the wings, man? | 什么时候把翅膀借我玩玩啊 |
[27:51] | As soon as you give my sister back that $100 you borrowed. | 等你把欠我姐的一百块还了就借给你 |
[27:53] | That’s cold. Now, loan me a hot $50. | 太无情了 再借我五十吧 |
[27:55] | Yeah. I’ll loan you $50. | 好啊 再借你五十 |
[28:05] | – Sam, the boat’s gotta go. – Wait. | -山姆 我一定要把船卖掉 -等等 |
[28:07] | No, let me finish. | 不 让我说完 |
[28:08] | I’m doin’ everything I can to keep this business afloat. | 我已经竭尽所能去维持生意了 |
[28:10] | And every day I’m making $5, and spending $10. | 但是我们每天入不敷出 |
[28:13] | – So, why won’t you let me help? – No, don’t start with that. | -那你为什么不让我帮忙 -别说了 |
[28:16] | We made a deal before Daddy died. | 爸爸去世前我们说好的 |
[28:18] | You’re out there. I do things my way here. | 你出去闯荡 我按我的方式打理生意 |
[28:20] | Right. But you tangled the house into this | 对 但是你借钱的时候 |
[28:22] | when you took those loans. | 把房子抵进去了 |
[28:26] | Forgot how hard you hit. | 忘了你打人有多疼了 |
[28:28] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[28:31] | Look, and don’t hit me again. | 听我说 别再打我了 |
[28:36] | What if you had money to fix it up, | 如果你有钱翻修船呢 |
[28:37] | make it nice so you can charter it | 弄得漂亮点 这样你不出海的时候 |
[28:39] | when you’re not out working the waters? | 就可以租出去了 |
[28:40] | Do you know how hard it was | 你知道对我来说 |
[28:41] | for me to come to terms with the situation? | 向现实低头有多难吗 |
[28:44] | Why would you dig this up? | 你为什么要旧事重提 |
[28:46] | We can take a loan and consolidate everything. | 我们可以贷款 好好加固一番 |
[28:49] | It’ll take down your monthly. | 这能减少你每月的花销 |
[28:52] | – What? – You think I didn’t try the banks? | -笑什么 -你以为我没试过银行这条路吗 |
[28:54] | They’re in with all that big business. | 他们做的都是大生意 |
[28:56] | Yeah. But now you have me. | 确实 但现在你有我帮你了 |
[28:59] | Don’t, Sam. | 别这样 山姆 |
[29:00] | – I just got good with this. – All right. | -我现在才刚有起色 -好吧 |
[29:01] | Maybe it is time for us to move on. | 也许我们都应该向前看了 |
[29:03] | Either way, just let me help. | 无论如何 让我帮你吧 |
[29:05] | I’ll set the appointment. | 我来安排会面 |
[29:08] | Look, I won’t let you down. We can turn this shit around. | 我不会让你失望的 我们可以扭转局面 |
[29:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:15] | To the rescue? | 能救人于水火吗 |
[29:17] | Always. | 随时随地 |
[29:19] | Now, let’s get some dinner. I’m hungry. | 我们吃晚饭吧 我饿了 |
[29:49] | Well, if that’s not the most adorably | 这可真是我见过最可爱 |
[29:51] | old-fashioned thing anyone’s ever done. | 但又老套的举动了 |
[30:00] | Grab a seat, I’ll be done in a few. | 随便坐吧 我马上就弄完了 |
[30:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:07] | So, have you dated much since half the fish in the sea came back? | 消失的那一半人回来后 你常去约会吗 |
[30:11] | Not really. | 基本没有 |
[30:13] | I, um… | 我… |
[30:15] | tried the whole online dating thing. | 尝试了网上约会的那一套 |
[30:16] | It’s pretty crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[30:20] | A lot of weird pictures. | 我看到了好多奇怪的照片 |
[30:21] | What kind of weird? | 什么样的奇怪照片 |
[30:24] | I mean, tiger photos? | 比如 老虎的照片什么的 |
[30:26] | Half the time I don’t even know what I’m looking at. It’s… | 有时候我都看不懂那些照片 |
[30:30] | It’s a lot. | 很难理解 |
[30:33] | You sound like my dad. | 你说话口气和我爸一样 |
[30:36] | Wait, how old are you? | 等一下 你多大了 |
[30:38] | A hundred and six. | 106岁 |
[30:45] | What’s up with your gloves? | 你怎么总戴着手套 |
[30:47] | I, um… | 我… |
[30:48] | have, uh… | 我的 |
[30:51] | Poor circulation. | 血液循环不太好 |
[30:56] | – Let’s play a game. – Yeah. | -我们玩游戏吧 -好的 |
[30:58] | – You like games? – Love ’em. | -你喜欢玩游戏吗 -超喜欢 |
[31:01] | We keep some games around for boring shifts. | 有时上班太无聊 我们偶尔玩一会儿 |
[31:03] | I’ll go grab a couple of beers. | 我去拿点啤酒 |
[31:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:19] | I’m reading your mind. | 我在读你的思想 |
[31:22] | Please don’t. | 求你别这样 |
[31:24] | B-8, sucker. | B8 完蛋了吧 |
[31:26] | Uh, hit! | 猜中了 |
[31:29] | Drink! Come on, drink. | 喝酒 赶快喝 |
[31:32] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 我喝 |
[31:34] | Wow, you really can drink. | 你酒量不错啊 |
[31:36] | Yeah, well… | 算是吧 |
[31:38] | Do you have any siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[31:39] | I have a sister. F-4. | 我有一个妹妹 F4 |
[31:41] | Miss. Drink. | 没猜中 喝酒 |
[31:43] | Are you close with your parents? | 你和你父母关系好吗 |
[31:46] | I was. | 以前挺好 |
[31:47] | They passed away. | 他们去世了 |
[31:49] | D5 Um, D-5. | |
[31:51] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:53] | Um, miss. | 没猜中 |
[31:56] | I think it’s really sweet you’re spending time with Yori. | 我觉得你很好心 愿意陪优里 |
[32:00] | It’s been hard for him his son died. | 他儿子去世以后 他过得很不好 |
[32:04] | I think not knowing how it happened is the hardest part for him. | 对他来说 最难以接受的就是不知道死因 |
[32:09] | Mmm, it really messed him up. | 这让他真的很崩溃 |
[32:13] | You know how you call a guy whose wife died a widower? | 如果一个人妻子去世 他会被叫做鳏夫 |
[32:16] | Or, if your parents die, you’re an orphan. | 如果失去父母 你就是孤儿 |
[32:20] | You know, there’s no word for someone whose kids die. | 但却没有一个词来称呼失去孩子的父母 |
[32:25] | Because it’s the worst thing that could happen. | 因为这是最痛苦的事情 |
[32:27] | Yeah, excuse me. | 抱歉 我先走了 |
[32:29] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[32:42] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[32:47] | How was the date? | 你约会得怎么样了 |
[32:56] | It was… It was good. | 还…还行 |
[33:03] | Forgot I owed you for lunch. | 我忘记把午饭钱还给你了 |
[33:30] | There we go. | 好了 |
[33:31] | Get the plates moving. Get some rice in there. Come on. | 帮忙递下饭盒 盛饭 快点 |
[33:34] | Oh, lined up perfectly. | 摆得真整齐 |
[33:36] | You always gotta do the most, huh? | 你就爱干这些没用的事 |
[33:37] | You know I don’t play with these White folks. | 我跟银行那些白人打交道可不含糊 |
[33:40] | Look, I know you’re worried, all right? | 听着 我知道你很担心 |
[33:42] | But I did the research. I ran the numbers. | 但我研究过了 计算过 |
[33:44] | – You think this is gonna work? – I know it will. | -你觉得这样能行吗 -我知道能行 |
[33:47] | And then we can renovate the kitchen. | 然后我们就能翻新厨房了 |
[33:49] | Now, you said you wanted to sell plates on the weekends, right? | 你说你想周末卖吃的 对吗 |
[33:52] | That’s great. You can introduce some of Grandma’s recipes and… | 那很好啊 你可以采用奶奶的食谱 |
[33:56] | Shit. We gotta go. | 糟了 我们得出发了 |
[33:58] | Wait, the appointment’s in an hour. | 急什么 离约定时间还有一小时 |
[34:00] | There’s no such thing as on time. | 没有准时到这回事 |
[34:01] | You’re either early or late. Pick one. | 不是到早了就是到晚了 你选一个 |
[34:04] | Okay. Now you’re really doing more than the most. | 好吧 现在你真是没事找事了 |
[34:07] | All right, boys, I love you. | 孩子们 我爱你们 |
[34:09] | Now, Mr. Liu’s gonna watch over you and no video games. | 刘先生会照看你们 不准打电动 |
[34:14] | – Love you. Bye. – Bye. | -爱你哦 再见 -再见 |
[34:15] | Yes, video games. | 可以打电动啦 |
[34:20] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[34:22] | Go, go, go! | 冲冲冲 |
[34:42] | 目的地 加塞尔银行 | |
[35:44] | He’s getting away! | 他要逃走了 |
[35:47] | Sorry. Uh… | 抱歉 |
[36:01] | I don’t know how jurisdiction works here, | 我不懂这里的抓人程序 |
[36:03] | but I’mma have to place you under arrest. | 但我得宣布逮捕你 |
[36:29] | Sorry, I keep thinking. Did you used to play for LSU? | 抱歉 我一直在想 你是不是给路大打过球 |
[36:32] | Do I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是在哪里见过你 |
[36:34] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 有吗 |
[36:35] | I do. But where? | 肯定有 但在哪里呢 |
[36:37] | Come on. | 还想不起来吗 |
[36:42] | – I knew it. Falcon! – Yeah! | -我知道了 猎鹰 -没错 |
[36:43] | Yes! Yes! Man! Oh… | 就是嘛 兄弟 |
[36:47] | I didn’t want to say anything. You know… | 我刚才不想提起 |
[36:49] | I always wanted to be an Avenger. | 我以前一直想成为复仇者 |
[36:51] | Oh, man, it’s a dream come true, you know? | 这就是梦想成真 你知道吗 |
[36:54] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[36:55] | Like, keeping my family’s business afloat | 转型为捕鱼和租赁公司 |
[36:57] | by changin’ to a fishin’ and charter model. | 让我们的家族生意得以维持下去 |
[36:59] | I’ve always wondered… How do you guys make a living? | 我一直很好奇 你们靠什么谋生 |
[37:02] | Those guys or the guy | 其他英雄还是 |
[37:04] | sitting in front of you tryin’ to get a loan? | 坐在你面前想借钱的这一位 |
[37:06] | Both. | 都想知道 |
[37:07] | I mean, your financials are all over the place. | 你的财务状况一团糟 |
[37:09] | Is there some kind of fund for heroes? | 英雄有特别经费吗 |
[37:11] | Or did Stark pay you when he was around? | 还是说斯塔克在世时会付薪水给你们 |
[37:13] | My condolences, by the way. | 对了 节哀顺变 |
[37:14] | Thank you, but no, it doesn’t really work like that. | 谢谢 没有 不是那样的 |
[37:17] | There’s a tremendous amount of goodwill and because of that, | 这世界有很多好心人 因此 |
[37:21] | people are inclined to help, | 大家愿意帮忙 |
[37:23] | – which applies to the business. – Yeah, right. | -这些钱都会用到日常开支 -这样啊 |
[37:25] | But were you living off of goodwill this whole time? | 但你这段时间都是靠捐款生活吗 |
[37:28] | I don’t get what you’re going for here. | 我不知道你问这些干什么 |
[37:30] | Are you trying to help us, or indict us? | 你是想帮我们还是想告我们 |
[37:33] | You have no income over the last five years. | 过去五年你都没有收入 |
[37:36] | How can you have income if you don’t exist? | 不存在的人何来收入 |
[37:38] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[37:43] | I’ve been gone like several billion other people. | 我和其他几十亿人一样 消失了一段时间 |
[37:47] | But if you look at our plan, | 但假如你仔细看我们的计划 |
[37:49] | I have government contracts, so, that’s proof of earnings. | 我是政府合同工 所以那是收入证明 |
[37:51] | And I know for a fact that we qualify for a SBA loan. | 我知道我们有资格申请小型企业贷款 |
[37:55] | Under the old terms, sure. | 按以前的条款 是的 |
[37:57] | But these days, what, with everyone just showing up, | 但现在 因为很多人突然出现 |
[37:59] | well, things tightened up. | 所以门槛提高了 |
[38:02] | Funny how things always tighten around us. | 有意思 我们总遇到不利局面 |
[38:05] | Easy there. Look, I’m on your side. After all, he’s a hero. | 别激动 我站在你们这边 毕竟他是英雄 |
[38:10] | Is there any chance, and you could say “no,” | 你能不能展开翅膀 跟我合照 |
[38:11] | that I could get a selfie with your arms out? | 你可以拒绝的 |
[38:13] | Are you serious? | 你在搞笑吗 |
[38:18] | Mr. Wilson, Mrs. Wilson… | 威尔逊先生 威尔逊太太 |
[38:21] | Miss. I’m a widow. | 是女士 我是寡妇 |
[38:23] | Ms. Wilson. | 威尔逊女士 |
[38:25] | I know your family has banked with us for generations, | 我知道你们家族世代都把钱存在我们银行 |
[38:29] | but we cannot approve you. | 但我们无法批准 |
[38:32] | I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:39] | We’re gonna get that loan. | 我们一定要搞到这笔贷款 |
[38:40] | I don’t care if I have to go to every bank in the city. | 哪怕得跑遍全城的银行 |
[38:42] | Sam, stop! I don’t want to deal with this again. | 山姆 别费劲了 我不想再烦这些事了 |
[38:45] | That’s what life is, dealing with things. | 人生就是要烦各种事 |
[38:46] | You are so out of pocket for that. | 你没资格说这种话 |
[38:48] | Don’t forget, you joined the Air Force. | 别忘了 你加入了空军 |
[38:50] | You didn’t see everything Mom and Daddy dealt with. | 你没有看到爸爸和妈妈是怎么过来的 |
[38:53] | I knew they weren’t gonna help us. It’s not their job. | 我早就知道他们不会帮我们 这不属他们的职责 |
[38:56] | Those people don’t know who Daddy was, and he was a giant. | 这些人根本不了解爸爸 他曾是个大人物 |
[38:58] | I don’t care. I’m not gonna quit. | 我不在乎 我不会放弃的 |
[39:00] | What are you trying to prove? And who you trying to prove it to? | 你想证明什么 你想证明给谁看 |
[39:03] | – I swear, after Daddy died… – I knew that was gonna come up. | -我发誓 爸爸死后… -我就知道你会提这茬 |
[39:05] | I never hid what I thought. | 我有想法可不会藏着 |
[39:07] | You had to go off and fight armies and monsters. | 你非得离家 去和军队与怪物战斗 |
[39:10] | And I appreciate that, | 我很敬重你 |
[39:11] | but you don’t get to come back here and try to right your wrongs | 但你不能因为之前不在这帮家里度过难关 |
[39:13] | just because you couldn’t deal with what was going on here. | 就想回来弥补你的过错 |
[39:16] | You don’t know what happened these last five years. | 你根本不知道这五年来发生了什么 |
[39:18] | I was alone with two babies and I survived. | 我一个人带着两个孩子撑到了现在 |
[39:22] | I’m the one who kept that boat from sinkin’. | 是我苦苦支撑着 那艘船才没沉 |
[39:24] | Yeah, well, half the boat’s mine and so is the house. | 那艘船有一半是我的 这座房子也是 |
[39:27] | We’re not sellin’ our family’s legacy. | 我们不能卖掉我们家的遗产 |
[39:29] | You gonna do me like that when you know I’m right? | 你明知我是对的却非要犟吗 |
[39:31] | Yep! | 没错 |
[39:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:51] | Come on, baby. What you got for me? | 来吧 宝贝 看看你的本事 |
[39:58] | Come on! Come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[40:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:23] | 转到安全线路 我需要你看点东西 马上给我回电#紧急 | |
[40:38] | So, this is the leader of the Flag Smashers, huh? | 这就是碎旗者的领导者吗 |
[40:40] | Yeah, real nice guy. | 是的 人很不错 |
[40:42] | I thought you were supposed to be monitoring them online. | 你不是应该在线上监控他们吗 |
[40:45] | I was. I did. | 是的 我监控了 |
[40:46] | But you know sometimes you gotta get your hands dirty, | 但有时候就是得干点脏活 |
[40:49] | or a broken orbital. | 或者被打破眼眶 |
[40:51] | You’re lucky that’s all you got. | 你该庆幸才受了这点伤 |
[40:53] | He’s strong. | 他力气很大 |
[40:54] | He was. I mean, bro, they went dark as soon as it was all over. | 的确 他们在一切结束后马上销声匿迹 |
[40:57] | But that’s their M.O. | 这是他们的惯用手法 |
[40:58] | We gotta keep our eyes and ears to the ground till they pop up again. | 我们得保持警惕 等他们下次再出现 |
[41:01] | Anything else happen outside the video? | 除了这段视频外还发生什么了吗 |
[41:03] | No, man. My face was in the dirt | 没有 我还不知道发生了什么 |
[41:05] | before I knew what was happening. | 就已经被击倒在地了 |
[41:07] | Why? What are you thinking? | 为什么这么问 你在想什么 |
[41:10] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[41:13] | Wait. You don’t think he could be a… | 等等 你不会觉得他是… |
[41:15] | Look, I’ll circle back to you. | 我回头找你 |
[41:17] | – Let’s keep this between me and you, okay? – All right. | -先别把这件事告诉别人 行吗 -好 |
[41:19] | Oh, my God, Sam. You better look at this. | 天啊 山姆 你快来看 |
[41:22] | Unrest, in the wake of recent events has left us vulnerable. | 最近发生的一切让这里人心惶惶 |
[41:27] | Every day Americans feel it. | 美国人每天都能感受到 |
[41:30] | While we love heroes | 我们爱戴那些 |
[41:31] | who put their lives on the line to defend Earth, | 为了保护地球出生入死的英雄们 |
[41:35] | we also need a hero to defend this country. | 但我们也需要能保卫这个国家的英雄 |
[41:38] | We need a real person | 我们需要一个 |
[41:40] | who embodies America’s greatest values. | 能体现美国卓越价值的人 |
[41:44] | We need someone to inspire us again, | 我们需要一个能重新鼓舞我们的人 |
[41:48] | someone who can be a symbol for all of us. | 一个能象征我们所有人的人 |
[41:53] | So, on behalf of the department of Defense | 所以 我代表国防部 |
[41:56] | and our Commander-in-Chief, | 和我们的总司令 |
[41:58] | it is with great honor that we announce here today | 今天在此荣幸地宣布 |
[42:02] | that the United States of America has a new hero. | 美利坚合众国将迎来一名新英雄 |
[42:07] | Join me in welcoming your new Captain America. | 让我们一起欢迎新美国队长 |