时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | And then my father died– | 然后我父亲去世了 |
[00:19] | It looks like a bear, don’t you think? | 这看起来像只熊 你不觉得吗 |
[00:22] | Indeed, it does. Marvelous. | 确实很像 真了不起 |
[00:25] | It tastes like you. | 是你的味道 |
[00:29] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[00:30] | I am sorry, Emperor, the news could not wait. | 抱歉 沙皇陛下 这个消息必须立即报告 |
[00:34] | Overnight, the patriarch, Bishop Ivan Illyich, | 一夜之间 教长伊万·伊里奇主教 |
[00:38] | leader of our great Russian Orthodox Church | 我们伟大俄国东正教的领袖 |
[00:42] | is dead, sir. | 忽然死了 |
[00:43] | Right. Shit. | 知道了 真该死 |
[00:46] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[00:48] | I am not, Madam Dymov. | 我没有 德莫夫夫人 |
[00:50] | – You look like you are. – I said I’m not! | -你看起来就在哭 -我说了我没有 |
[00:53] | I’m just commenting on my impression. | 我只是在说我的看法 |
[00:55] | And I am refraining from commenting on my impression. | 我现在不想听别人对我表现的看法 |
[00:58] | Though you seem to enjoy my confessions. | 但你似乎很喜欢我的忏悔 |
[01:01] | He is being laid out in the chapel for a blessing this day, | 今天 他将被安放在教堂接受祝福 |
[01:05] | and immediately following, | 然后紧接着 |
[01:07] | the choosing of the new patriarch ritual will take place. | 将举行新教长的选举仪式 |
[01:10] | Right. Go. | 知道了 下去吧 |
[01:18] | It’s a nice old guy, the patriarch. | 教长是个不错的老头 |
[01:20] | He was very close with my mother. | 他以前和我母亲的关系很好 |
[01:23] | – Should I suck your cock? – What? | -要我帮你口吗 -什么 |
[01:25] | Sometimes you like that when you talk of your mother. | 有时 当你说起你母亲时你喜欢这样 |
[01:28] | Not now. A kind thought, though. Thanks. | 现在不用 不过你的好意我心领了 |
[01:32] | My mother used to bring him in when I was a child | 我小时候 母亲常把他召进宫 |
[01:34] | and asked him to stare into my eyes. | 让他盯着我的眼睛 |
[01:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:38] | To see if I had a soul. | 看看我是否有灵魂 |
[01:39] | And? | 然后呢 |
[01:41] | He would tell her I did, | 他会告诉她 我有 |
[01:42] | but he used to wink at me when he said it. | 但他说这话时总冲着我眨眼睛 |
[01:44] | My mother used to say, | 我母亲过去常说 |
[01:46] | “God sees all. What must he make of you?” | “上帝什么都能看见 他会怎么看你啊” |
[01:49] | If God sees all, then we must put on a show. | 如果上帝都能看见 那我们一定要好好表演 |
[01:54] | – You are bad. – As are you, my dear. | -你真坏 -和你一样 我亲爱的 |
[02:08] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[02:10] | You must trust me. | 你必须信任我 |
[02:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[02:12] | It is my own ingenious concoction. | 这是我独创的调制酒 |
[02:14] | Ginger beer, vodka, separate two different things | 姜汁啤酒 伏特加 两种完全不同的东西 |
[02:16] | as they combine in your mouth to a crescendo, | 当它们在你口中混合达到高潮时 |
[02:18] | drop in a lime, which will give it a kick and voilà. | 咬一口酸橙 会让你感到无比刺激 |
[02:22] | Okay. Go. | 好吧 来吧 |
[02:33] | It’s delicious! | 真好喝 |
[02:34] | Our own drink. | 属于我们的酒 |
[02:36] | Invented this day. | 今天发明了 |
[02:41] | I know it’s only ten, but we should return to bed at once. | 我知道现在才十点 但我们该立刻回床上去 |
[02:44] | Ten? Oh, shit. | 十点吗 该死 |
[02:47] | I must go. | 我必须走了 |
[02:48] | I have… duties and whatnot. | 我还有 皇后的责任什么的 |
[02:52] | I command you, be in my bed, | 我命令你 去我床上 |
[02:54] | naked and waiting when I return. | 脱光了等我回来 |
[02:56] | You! I need your mule. | 你 我需要你的骡子 |
[03:15] | This was our box. | 这曾是我们的包厢 |
[03:17] | We would come here, my father and I. | 我和我父亲以前会来这里 |
[03:19] | How is your father? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[03:21] | He remains a fucking idiot who ruined my life. | 他仍是那个毁了我生活的蠢货 |
[03:24] | But I believe he is healthy, | 但我相信他很健康 |
[03:27] | and enjoying life shoveling shit in the stables | 享受着在马厩铲马粪 |
[03:29] | and fucking pox-ridden maids. | 睡满身水痘的女仆的生活 |
[03:33] | I am winded. | 我都喘不上气了 |
[03:35] | These corsets are inhuman at the best of times, but… | 这些束腰基本就是不人道的 但是 |
[03:39] | Sorry. I was… | 抱歉 我 |
[03:43] | We have left a gap for a description of any sex acts | 我们等着你来告诉我们 |
[03:46] | you would like to entertain us on. | 你的房中趣事 |
[03:47] | Untrue. I, I have no need to hear anything. | 不是这样的 我不用听这些 |
[03:50] | I was allowing your breath to return | 我是想让你歇口气 |
[03:51] | so as to begin the business of the day. | 好开始一天的工作 |
[03:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:56] | Two things have happened. | 发生了两件事 |
[03:58] | The patriarch is dead, and a new one must be named. | 教长死了 必须任命新教长 |
[04:01] | Peter will name him, | 彼得会任命新教长 |
[04:02] | but we must have a dog in the fight. | 但我们必须安排自己人 |
[04:05] | Bishop Tarcinkus is our man. | 塔辛克斯主教是我们的人 |
[04:07] | For when you take power, | 因为当你掌权时 |
[04:09] | the church must back you from a hundred-thousand pulpits. | 教会必须从成百上千的布道坛支持你 |
[04:11] | You need to meet him. | 你必须去见他 |
[04:14] | The second thing is to do with, the women, | 要做的第二件事 有关那些女人 |
[04:17] | and they have… | 她们 |
[04:19] | They have started a rumor, | 斯芬斯卡和她那一伙人 |
[04:21] | Svenska and her gang. | 开始散布一个谣言 |
[04:23] | A rumor? | 一个谣言 |
[04:27] | That, you were not a virgin when you arrived. | 她们说你来的时候就已经不是处女了 |
[04:30] | You had, in fact… | 你到底… |
[04:33] | I’ll just ask it. There’s no other way. | 我来问 没别的办法了 |
[04:34] | Have you ever fucked a horse? | 你睡过马吗 |
[04:36] | A what? No! | 什么 没有 |
[04:38] | Well, I assumed not, but it never hurts to ask. | 我也认为没有 但问问也没什么损失 |
[04:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:42] | They just neighed at me in the hall. | 它们刚刚还在走廊里冲我嘶鸣 |
[04:45] | I was riding a mule, I thought that was why. | 我骑骡子来的 我还以为是这个原因 |
[04:47] | You must win them back, and quickly. | 你必须争取她们 并且要快 |
[04:49] | Rumors spread and become fact. | 谣言传开了就会变成事实 |
[04:51] | No one will believe that. | 没人会相信这些的 |
[04:53] | The rumor is a symptom. | 这个谣言是个征兆 |
[04:56] | You are a foreigner | 你是个外国人 |
[04:56] | who has made a bad initial impression at court. | 你已经在宫廷给人留下了不好的第一印象 |
[04:58] | The women will drip poison in the ears of the men, | 女人们会在男人们的耳朵里吹毒风 |
[05:01] | and your reputation will never recover. | 你的名声就完蛋了 |
[05:03] | And we need the men in the court. | 而我们需要宫廷里的男人 |
[05:11] | How would one even fuck a horse? | 怎么会有人去睡马 |
[05:13] | I can’t explain it, but I could draw it. | 我无法解释 但我可以画出来 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry. In avenging me, you have suffered. | 抱歉 你为了给我报仇而遭受这样的羞辱 |
[05:24] | You may have to slap me down in front of them. | 你可能必须在她们面前教训我 |
[05:26] | You mean put you in your place? | 你是说让你明白自己的位置吗 |
[05:27] | I mean literally slap me to the floor. | 我是说真的一巴掌把我扇倒在地 |
[05:29] | I will not do that. | 我不会的 |
[05:30] | But I will make peace with her. | 但我会和她和解 |
[05:32] | It is done now, this tit for tat. | 不能再这样一报还一报了 |
[05:35] | I will win them back. | 我会把她们争取过来 |
[05:37] | Everyone likes me, always have. | 每个人都喜欢我 一直都是这样 |
[05:39] | As ever, your confidence is an inspiration. | 您的自信一如既往地鼓舞人 |
[05:41] | – Vlad likes me. Don’t you, Vlad? – I… | -弗拉德就喜欢我 对吗 弗拉德 -我… |
[05:44] | Yes, Empress. | 对 皇后陛下 |
[05:45] | – What are you reading, Vlad? – Triangles. | -弗拉德 你在看什么 -三角 |
[05:47] | Triangles. That’s fun. | 三角 太有意思了 |
[05:50] | – Isosceles is particularly good. – Yes. | -尤其是等腰三角形 -对 |
[05:52] | The emperor is, is waiting. | 沙皇陛下在等您呢 |
[05:57] | – Where the fuck have you been? – Apologies. | -你他妈去哪了 -抱歉 |
[05:59] | You have duties. We have duties. | 你有你的责任 我们都有责任 |
[06:01] | We must wave the troops off. | 我们必须要向军队挥手致意 |
[06:08] | Fuck them up! | 去他们妈的 |
[06:18] | Huzzah. | 好啊 |
[06:21] | My spies tell me you have kept Leo as your lover. | 我的眼线告诉我你养着利奥做情人了 |
[06:25] | I did. | 对 |
[06:26] | So? | 那 |
[06:27] | So? | 那什么 |
[06:28] | “Thank you, husband. | “谢谢你 丈夫 |
[06:29] | “You were right after all, | “你还是对的 |
[06:30] | “with your impeccable judgment, | 你的判断无比正确 |
[06:31] | good looks, and massive cock.” | 你容貌英俊 家伙巨大” |
[06:33] | Thank you, husband. | 谢谢你 丈夫 |
[06:34] | You were right after all, | 你还是对的 |
[06:36] | with your impeccable “fudgement,” | 你的饭断无比正确 |
[06:37] | good socks, and massive clock. | 袜子英俊 座钟巨大 |
[06:40] | Is that it? | 说得对吗 |
[06:42] | No, it was… Close enough. | 不… 够接近了 |
[06:46] | Don’t fall in love with him | 不要爱上他 |
[06:47] | or I’ll bust his head open with a bat. | 负责我会一棒子把他的头打开花 |
[06:49] | It is a pleasant diversion, that is all. | 他只是一个令人开心的玩物 |
[06:51] | We will still make an heir, I’d do it now, | 我们还是要造出个继位者 我现在就想 |
[06:53] | but I just blew my bag on Madam Dymov. | 但我刚刚在迪莫夫夫人身上排空了 |
[06:56] | My God. | 我的天 |
[06:59] | A phrase I have never heard. | 我从来没听说过这个说法 |
[07:03] | The bishops assemble, sir. | 主教们都聚齐了 陛下 |
[07:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:06] | To pick a new patriarch. | 选新的教长啊 |
[07:09] | It is tradition to name a new one the following day. | 按惯例要在第二天任命一位新的教长 |
[07:13] | And important to stop the regions | 最重要的是要阻止各教区 |
[07:15] | sending their representatives to court to lobby their men. | 派他们的代表来宫里游说推举他们的人 |
[07:19] | Twenty years ago, it led to much bloodshed. | 二十年前 这导致了大规模的流血事件 |
[07:22] | I remember. Or was told or… | 我记得 或者是听说过或… |
[07:27] | These eggs need salt or salmon or something. | 这鸡蛋要加点盐或者三文鱼或者什么 |
[07:30] | Fuck off. I’ll be in. | 滚吧 我就去 |
[07:39] | Is it true we exist before we are born? | 我们出生之前就已经存在了是真的吗 |
[07:43] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[07:45] | Is-I am emperor, ordained by God. | 那个…我是沙皇 由上帝指定的 |
[07:48] | So he must have known me before I existed, I assume. | 那我想他一定在我生下来之前就认识我了 |
[07:51] | – I see. – And he sees everything. | -我明白了 -而他洞察一切 |
[07:53] | But I am emperor by divine right, so… | 但我的皇位是君权神授 所以… |
[07:58] | there’s that. | 就是这样 |
[07:59] | If I could be of assistance to you, Emperor? | 我能协助你吗 陛下 |
[08:05] | Well, a woman pick the patriarch? | 一个女人来选教长 |
[08:07] | Huzzah. | 好啊 |
[08:08] | You have cheered me. You are sweet. | 你让我开心了点 你真贴心 |
[08:29] | Lady Svenska? | 斯芬斯卡夫人 |
[08:33] | Have you been crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[08:35] | At first sign of spring, my allergies act up. | 春天的气息一来 我的过敏就犯了 |
[08:38] | Your husband is leaving. | 你的丈夫要走了 |
[08:40] | Indeed. Huzzah. | 的确 好啊 |
[08:43] | I feel we may have got off on the wrong foot. | 我感觉我们可能一开始有些误解 |
[08:45] | Really? How so? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[08:47] | The dress thing, | 衣服的事 |
[08:49] | some general disdain on my part, | 我自然有些不满 |
[08:51] | you beating my servant. | 你打我的仆人 |
[08:53] | I must confess, I do not know to what you refer. | 我想说 我不明白您指的是什么 |
[08:56] | You are our empress and we are all blessed by it. | 您是我们的皇后 我们都荣幸之至 |
[09:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | For even if we thought | 即便是我们认为 |
[09:05] | you were a vicious cunt filled with arrogance, | 您是个傲慢的恶妇 |
[09:07] | who fucked a horse before she arrived, | 来之前还和一匹马交媾过 |
[09:09] | we would still respect you as our empress. | 我们仍会尊您为我们的皇后 |
[09:15] | I never fucked a horse! | 我从没和马交媾过 |
[09:16] | Do not fluster. No good Christian will believe it. | 别慌 基督善徒都不会相信的 |
[09:21] | You have our respect, Empress. | 我们都尊敬您 皇后 |
[09:32] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[09:34] | She’s oddly impervious to my charms. | 她居然对我的魅力不为所动 |
[09:37] | What’s the hold she has over the other women? | 她怎么把控其他女人的 |
[09:39] | Well, she’s very rich, | 她非常富有 |
[09:40] | from one of the best families in Russia. | 出身自俄国最好的家庭之一 |
[09:42] | And some owe her money. | 有些人欠她钱 |
[09:44] | And she showers them all with gifts, attention, and fun. | 她用礼物 关心和娱乐包围了所有的人 |
[09:48] | Well, I’m rich, and all the other things, and more. | 我有钱 其它所有的我都有 还不止这些 |
[09:52] | If we cannot win Svenska, | 如果我们无法赢得斯芬斯卡 |
[09:54] | perhaps we can peel the women off her. | 也许我们可以把别的女人从她那边拉过来 |
[09:57] | Empress, we have pressing business. | 皇后陛下 我们还有要紧的事呢 |
[10:00] | Indeed. I now recall that. | 是啊 我想起来了 |
[10:02] | Count Voronsky. | 沃伦斯基伯爵 |
[10:04] | Count Orlo. Good day, sir. | 奥罗伯爵 日安 先生 |
[10:06] | Empress. | 皇后陛下 |
[10:07] | Bishop Tarcinkus is here. You should meet him. | 塔辛克斯主教来了 您应该见见他 |
[10:10] | Orlo, unfortunately the pressures on her time are great today. | 奥罗 很遗憾 她今天时间上的压力很大 |
[10:13] | I shall be the judge of the pressures on my day. | 我时间上的压力应该由我来决定 |
[10:16] | Indeed. I am your humble servant. | 的确 我是您谦卑的仆人 |
[10:19] | I shall away. | 我退下了 |
[10:22] | – Did he just bite you? – He did. | -他刚刚咬了你吗 -是啊 |
[10:24] | I felt it a little inside myself. | 我都有点悸动了 |
[10:27] | I do not wish to be annoying, but to do this… | 我不想让人烦 但这件事… |
[10:30] | Coup will take utter focus. | 政变要绝对的专注 |
[10:32] | I am focused, Orlo, | 我很专注 奥罗 |
[10:35] | but I must deal with the count’s insolence first. | 但我必须先去处理伯爵的无礼行径 |
[10:41] | I do not understand this scattered approach. | 对这种松一阵紧一阵的方式我无法理解 |
[10:44] | Do you really not understand? | 你真的不理解吗 |
[10:47] | I will now need to check you for a cock. | 我需要检查一下你下面有没有了 |
[10:51] | Are you actually backing away? | 你真的往后闪了 |
[11:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[11:55] | What is “wow”? | “哇”是什么意思 |
[11:58] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:00] | It is a word that came to me. | 突然想到了这个词 |
[12:03] | It is right, I think. | 我想这词很恰当 |
[12:14] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:15] | I’ve enjoyed our time together. | 我很享受我们共处的时光 |
[12:18] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:22] | And when shall I return? | 我什么时候再来 |
[12:24] | At my pleasure. | 看我心情 |
[12:26] | Speak no more, depart at once. | 无需多言 即刻离开 |
[12:38] | – Empress. – Do not… | -皇后陛下 -不要… |
[12:44] | …argue with me. | 和我争辩 |
[12:53] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:56] | Of course. It’s a sad day for our nation. | 没事 今日是举国哀伤的日子 |
[13:00] | He was a father to you, as you were to me. | 他于你如父 如同你于我如父 |
[13:04] | I feel a hole ripped in the earth… | 我感觉大地裂开了一个洞… |
[13:08] | that may swallow me. | 这个洞会吞噬我 |
[13:10] | As I felt when Mother died. | 母亲去世时我也有此感 |
[13:13] | But you grabbed my hand | 但你握紧了我的手 |
[13:15] | and the hole did not swallow me. | 所以那个洞未能将我吞噬 |
[13:18] | You were eight. | 你那时才八岁 |
[13:20] | Loss is loss. | 失去不分年龄 |
[13:28] | I must, see to my duties. | 我得去尽我的职责了 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | No one has seen him since breakfast. | 早餐后就没人见过他 |
[13:48] | Go. I’ll find him. | 走吧 我去找他 |
[14:06] | They’re looking for you. | 他们在找你 |
[14:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:17] | The patriarch. | 教长 |
[14:19] | That old fuck, staring in your eyes. | 那老男人 直勾勾地盯着你 |
[14:22] | Why I’ve avoided him for years. | 所以我才躲了他这么多年 |
[14:24] | And I’ve fucking given them everything. | 我他妈什么都给他们了 |
[14:27] | Why can’t they choose their own fucking person? | 他们怎么就不能自己选人 |
[14:31] | You don’t want that. You need to choose. | 最好别这样 你必须自己选择 |
[14:35] | The church must be controlled. | 教会必须要控制住 |
[14:37] | Come on, it’ll be fun. I’ll come. | 来吧 会很有趣的 我也会去 |
[14:42] | It’ll be like… | 这就像… |
[14:43] | when we interviewed those French courtesans with your dad | 我们和你父亲一起去给你挑选 |
[14:46] | for who would be your first. | 给你破处的法国妓女一样 |
[14:49] | Yes, it was good to be 11, wasn’t it? | 是啊 11岁真好 不是吗 |
[14:51] | Happy days. | 快乐的时光 |
[14:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:05] | He’s excited. | 他很激动 |
[15:07] | They can be funny about women, some of them, | 他们中某些人不太会和女人相处 |
[15:09] | so, he, he won’t speak to you | 所以他 他不会和你说话 |
[15:12] | or look you directly in the eye. | 或者直视你 |
[15:14] | You may pass by and get on your knees | 你走过去 跪下 |
[15:16] | and he will bless you. | 他就会赐福于你 |
[15:19] | He will not speak to me? | 他不会和我说话 |
[15:21] | How could he be a good choice for us? | 那他怎么能帮到我们 |
[15:23] | He is aligned with some of our views. | 他同意我们的一些观点 |
[15:25] | One of my views is that women are humans, | 我的一个观点是女人也是人 |
[15:28] | he does not seem aligned with that. | 他似乎并不赞同 |
[15:29] | No, he is. He is. | 不 他同意 他同意 |
[15:31] | Just… they are old. | 只是… 他们太老了 |
[15:34] | We need to do this. | 我们必须这么做 |
[15:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:43] | How are you today? | 今天怎么样啊 |
[15:45] | Bless this maiden. | 保佑这女人 |
[15:56] | Lovely meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:04] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:04] | I do, obviously. | 显然 我相信你 |
[16:10] | Here is a list of the candidates. | 这里是候选人的名单 |
[16:15] | Aren’t you staying? | 你不留下吗 |
[16:16] | I cannot join you, sir. | 我不能在场 陛下 |
[16:18] | I am junior to these men. | 我的神职比他们低 |
[16:20] | Such a shame, only candidates are present. | 真可惜 只有候选人能在场 |
[16:22] | However, I’ll be with you every step of the way, Emperor, | 不过 我会全程伴您左右 沙皇陛下 |
[16:25] | to facilitate the ritual. | 以保证仪式顺利进行 |
[16:27] | God will give the emperor a sign, he will feel it. | 上帝会给沙皇指示 他会感受到的 |
[16:30] | – He does not need– – Rational thought applied to it? | -他不需要… -进行理性的思考 |
[16:33] | The emperor may question them to ascertain their holiness | 沙皇会提问他们 以确保他们的圣洁 |
[16:36] | and their love and loyalty to him. | 以及对他的爱戴和忠诚 |
[16:38] | – That’s good. I’m judging them. – Of course. | -说得好 是我评判他们 -当然 |
[16:41] | – Exactly. – Grigor, we are in the middle of– | -没错 -格里戈尔 我们正在… |
[16:44] | Shut up, Orlo. | 闭嘴 奥罗 |
[16:45] | The emperor’s asked for my help. | 沙皇请求了我的帮助 |
[16:46] | For instance, how are we going to tell them apart? | 比如 我们该怎么分清他们 |
[16:50] | Next, can we have the old bearded man | 以及 我们能任用留着大胡子的 |
[16:52] | who smells of moldy crotch and incense? | 还闻起来像尿骚味混合熏香味的老男人吗 |
[16:55] | Brilliant. | 说得妙 |
[16:56] | Grigor will help make it a jape. | 格里戈尔会把面试变成一场玩笑 |
[16:58] | It is not a… jape. | 这不是…玩笑 |
[17:01] | It needs to be taken seriously. | 这需要严肃地对待 |
[17:03] | It is God’s representative on Earth. | 我们选的可是上帝在人间的代表 |
[17:06] | I am well aware of the fucking import, Archie. | 我他妈很清楚这事的重要性 主教 |
[17:09] | Right. Where shall we start? | 好了 我们从哪里开始 |
[17:10] | I suggest order by beard length. | 我提议按胡子长度排序 |
[17:14] | Rich. That’s rich. | 精彩 太精彩了 |
[17:19] | This is a good and holy man. | 这是位善良圣洁的人 |
[17:21] | Right. Do we want that? | 好吧 这是我们想要的吗 |
[17:23] | We want someone who loves you. | 我们要的是爱戴您的人 |
[17:25] | Emperor Peter, | 彼得沙皇 |
[17:26] | I am Pavel Lopov Tarcinkus of Mogilyov. | 我是莫吉廖夫家族的帕维尔·洛普夫·塔辛格思 |
[17:30] | Your loyalty to the emperor | 你对沙皇陛下的忠诚 |
[17:31] | is as strong as your bond with God, is it not? | 同你和上帝间的纽带一样牢固 对吗 |
[17:35] | That seems a good question. | 这问题听起来不错 |
[17:36] | It is an unbreakable bond. | 这纽带牢不可破 |
[17:38] | You are God, God is you, God is love. | 你是上帝 上帝是你 上帝是爱 |
[17:42] | I like this guy. | 我喜欢这人 |
[17:44] | Emperor, | 沙皇陛下 |
[17:45] | I am Herman Aleksy Leontius of Vilna. | 我是维尔纳家族的赫尔曼·阿列克谢·利昂提斯 |
[17:49] | And I believe you to be the greatest leader Russia has ever seen. | 我相信 你是俄国从古至今最优秀的领导者 |
[17:53] | He seems like a strong possibility, too. | 他也很有竞争力 |
[17:55] | I would be honored to serve under you, | 能为你效劳 我会深感荣幸 |
[17:57] | at the feet of God himself. | 这如同为上帝本人效劳 |
[18:00] | I like this guy. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[18:01] | I do not claim to be good enough for this office. | 我不认为自己能胜任这个职位 |
[18:04] | I know only one thing. | 我只知道一件事 |
[18:06] | This emperor is a man who brings us to destruction, | 这位沙皇会引领我们走向毁灭 |
[18:11] | amoral, devil-worshiping… | 不辨是非 崇拜魔鬼的道路… |
[18:15] | …a fornicator, | 他是个通奸者 |
[18:16] | a man to be turned on by the church | 他应该受教会斥责 |
[18:19] | and denounced from every pulpit in the land | 在这片土地上的每一个布道坛上 |
[18:21] | as a soulless heretic. | 被谴责为没有灵魂的异教徒 |
[18:24] | You fucking– | 他妈… |
[18:25] | I commit myself to the flames of God’s love… | 我将自己献身于上帝之爱的火焰 |
[18:28] | …and leave this place to its inequity! | 让这地方在它的不平等中堕落吧 |
[18:40] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[18:45] | How dare he speak to me like that? | 他怎么敢这样跟我说话 |
[18:46] | Take some snuff, it’s in the nostrils. | 吸点鼻烟 鼻孔里还有味道 |
[18:49] | It is why we must be sure you are supported and loved. | 所以我们必须确保你受人民支持爱戴 |
[18:52] | It is a danger we have just seen | 如果教会不承认你 |
[18:54] | if the church denounce you. | 就会出现刚刚那样的危险 |
[18:55] | It would be grossly unfair, and fucking dangerous. | 这太不公平了 太危险了 |
[18:57] | Archie, what the fuck? Why was he on the list? | 主教 你他妈怎么搞的 他为什么在名单上 |
[19:00] | It was voted on by the synod. | 名单是由议会投票决定的 |
[19:02] | He is a troubled man. | 他脑子有点问题 |
[19:04] | I had no idea he was this– | 我完全不知道他会是这样… |
[19:05] | How do I know they don’t all think like that? | 我怎么知道他们不是都这么想 |
[19:07] | That is the danger of the wrong choice– | 选错了是有这样的危险 |
[19:08] | they turn on the emperor. | 他们会背叛沙皇 |
[19:10] | That’s why I think Bishop Tarcinkus would be a good choice. | 所以我觉得塔辛克斯主教是个不错的选择 |
[19:13] | Which one was he? | 他是哪个 |
[19:14] | Old guy, gray beard, not on fire. | 那个老头 灰胡子 没着火 |
[19:16] | You’re not helpful, Grigor. | 你别添乱了 格里戈尔 |
[19:19] | It’s not at all my place to advise on this, | 我完全没资格对此提出建议 |
[19:22] | but obviously you would have seen Kerlov as a strong candidate. | 但显然科洛夫是个强有力的人选 |
[19:27] | – He preaches hate and fear. – Yes, fear. | -他宣扬的是仇恨和恐惧 -是的 恐惧 |
[19:30] | You cannot hold Russia without it. | 不靠恐惧是无法控制俄国的 |
[19:32] | It’s a lever in the emperor’s hand | 这是皇帝的制衡之术 |
[19:34] | the church happily wields for him. | 教堂则心甘情愿地帮他实现 |
[19:38] | Yes, I have made a decision. | 是的 我已经做了决定 |
[19:42] | I’ll start with a beer, move on to vodka, | 我先喝啤酒 接着喝伏特加 |
[19:44] | and then eat some pussy for dessert. | 然后吃点屄做甜点 |
[19:46] | Grigor, let’s go. | 格里戈尔 我们走 |
[19:51] | It is not your place to advise on this. | 你没资格提这样的建议 |
[19:53] | Why do you care who it is so much? | 你为什么这么在乎这个人选 |
[19:55] | I desire Russia’s goodness. | 我渴望俄国有仁慈的一面 |
[19:57] | I do not wish someone who will take us back to the Dark Ages. | 我不希望让人带我们又回到黑暗时代 |
[20:02] | You lie so well, Orlo. | 你太会撒谎了 奥罗 |
[20:04] | From one so accomplished, the greatest of compliments. | 这话从撒谎大师口中说出是对我最大的赞美 |
[20:14] | Such a burning love for God. | 对上帝的爱真是如干柴烈火一般 |
[20:17] | One can love too much. | 他爱得太过分了 |
[20:28] | These are pretty things. | 这些东西真漂亮 |
[20:31] | As are you, Vlad. | 你也是 弗拉德 |
[20:42] | The empress. | 皇后驾到 |
[20:45] | Empress. | 皇后陛下 |
[20:46] | I saw it and thought of you. | 我一看到这个就想到了您 |
[20:48] | It is delightful. | 真是太好了 |
[20:51] | I’m sorry about my children. | 抱歉我的孩子们不太懂事 |
[20:54] | Boris is sick and they are… | 鲍里斯病了 他们就 |
[20:57] | just crazy! | 太疯了 |
[21:03] | They are delightful. | 他们很可爱 |
[21:09] | It is so elegant. | 太优雅了 |
[21:12] | A lovely color. | 漂亮的颜色 |
[21:15] | I saw it and it made me think of you in your elegance. | 我看到它 就想到了你的优雅 |
[21:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[21:26] | They are made of Georgian gold, | 它们是格鲁吉亚黄金制成的 |
[21:27] | and I wished you to have one the minute I saw them. | 我一看到它们就希望能送给你 |
[21:33] | – You should not beg like this. – What? | -你不该这样低声下气 -什么 |
[21:36] | You are the empress. Status is everything. | 你是皇后 地位就是一切 |
[21:40] | I wish to be their friend. | 我想成为她们的朋友 |
[21:41] | Aren’t you sweet? | 你还真贴心 |
[21:43] | And don’t they love to eat sweet things. | 可她们就爱拿捏心肠好的人 |
[21:46] | Thanks for the egg. | 谢谢你的彩蛋 |
[21:51] | You will not become actual friends with them, will you? | 你不会真想和她们交朋友吧 |
[21:54] | I could not bear it. | 我可受不了 |
[21:57] | You are my first friend here, | 你是我在这里的第一个朋友 |
[21:59] | my true friend, nothing shall shake that. | 我真正的朋友 没有什么能动摇这一点 |
[22:10] | Excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[22:28] | Good day. | 日安 |
[22:30] | Join me at midnight in my apartments. | 午夜来我的公寓吧 |
[22:32] | I will not be at your or anyone’s whim. | 我不会听你或任何人的心血来潮 |
[22:35] | Of course, Empress. | 当然 皇后陛下 |
[22:38] | However, I often go walking at night, | 但是 我经常在晚上散步 |
[22:42] | so I may be there, coincidentally, | 所以我或许会去吧 碰巧的话 |
[22:44] | or I may not. | 也可能不会去 |
[22:47] | I do so enjoy the length of these hallways. | 我真喜欢这些长长的走廊 |
[22:54] | I’ve not been in here | 自从那晚你父亲在这儿 |
[22:55] | since your father had an orgy one night, | 纵情狂欢 一个男从往我屁眼里塞了根 |
[22:57] | and a man put a carrot in my asshole. | 胡萝卜后 我就没来过这里 |
[23:00] | – Emperor. – Yes. | -皇帝陛下 -对 |
[23:01] | My old family apartments. | 这是我家族从前的公寓 |
[23:04] | It’s been a few years, but I am to stay awhile. | 好几年了没住了 但我要在这边待一段时间 |
[23:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:08] | I like trees. | 我喜欢树 |
[23:09] | I am used to seeing them from my bed at home. | 我在家时习惯了能从我的床上看到这些树 |
[23:12] | The aspect of these windows do not allow it, | 这些窗户的朝向看不到树 |
[23:14] | so I’m planting one. | 所以我打算种一棵 |
[23:15] | Odd, but okay. | 很奇怪 但是好吧 |
[23:17] | You are officially the empress’ lover. | 你已正式成为皇后的情人了 |
[23:19] | I released you, but she kept you. | 我放了你 但她留了你 |
[23:22] | You released me? | 你放了我 |
[23:23] | She was to tell you. She did not? | 应该由她来告诉你的 她没有吗 |
[23:26] | She is a witch. | 真是个巫婆 |
[23:28] | Two things. Welcome to court. | 两件事 欢迎进入宫廷 |
[23:29] | You’re one of us now. | 你现在是我们的一员了 |
[23:32] | Huzzah. | 好啊 |
[23:33] | Grigor. He’s planting trees. | 格里戈尔 他在种树 |
[23:35] | He’s a curious one. | 他总是很怪 |
[23:38] | He also seems unwell. | 他看起来不太好受 |
[23:39] | I hit him quite hard. Give him a drink. | 我狠狠地打了他一拳 给他拿杯喝的 |
[23:41] | Let us sit in this indoor forest and drink together. | 让我们坐在这室内的森林里一起喝酒吧 |
[23:45] | A man should be friends with his wife’s lover. | 男人应该和他妻子的情人做朋友 |
[23:47] | My father taught me, | 我父亲教我的 |
[23:48] | it is the only way things go well | 这是唯一不让事情失控 |
[23:49] | and do not end in bloodshed. | 演变为流血事件的办法 |
[23:51] | – Grigor, do you agree? – Indeed. | -格里戈尔 你同意吗 -确实如此 |
[23:53] | See, Grigor and I love each other. | 看 格里戈尔和我喜欢彼此 |
[23:54] | This morning, I ate a fig out of his wife’s pussy, | 今天早上 我从他老婆下面吃了一颗无花果 |
[23:57] | – and here we are. – What? | -现在我们也很好 -什么 |
[23:58] | It is a bond unbreakable. | 这是牢不可破的羁绊 |
[24:00] | Leo, we shall be friends. | 利奥 我们应该做朋友 |
[24:02] | My honor, sir. | 我的荣幸 陛下 |
[24:30] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:32] | A plum. P-L-U-M. | 李子 吃的李子 |
[24:36] | Your reading goes well. | 你学认字学得很顺利嘛 |
[24:38] | Count Leo Voronsky requests admittance. | 利奥·沃伦斯基伯爵求见 |
[24:46] | I know you’re busy, so I’ll keep this brief. | 我知道你很忙 所以我会长话短说 |
[24:49] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[24:52] | That was it. | 就这样 |
[24:54] | What was it? | 就怎样 |
[24:57] | I was lying in my bed, thinking of you, | 我刚刚躺在床上 想着你 |
[25:00] | how exquisite you are, | 你是多么精致 |
[25:02] | and I began to think my mind was exaggerating it. | 我开始觉得我的大脑夸大其词 |
[25:06] | And was it? | 有夸大吗 |
[25:07] | A little, yes, but not much. | 有一点 但不多 |
[25:12] | I came to see you last night, | 我昨晚去见你了 |
[25:14] | and found you with Peter, in a fruit fest. | 发现你和彼得在一起 吃”水果大餐” |
[25:17] | He wishes for us to be friends. | 他希望我们能成为朋友 |
[25:19] | I must be friends. | 我必须成为朋友 |
[25:22] | You are good at this game, pretending. | 你很擅长这个游戏 假装 |
[25:26] | I suppose I am. | 我想是的 |
[25:27] | So how can I believe you? | 那我怎么能相信你呢 |
[25:30] | – That you are– – True with you? | -你是不是 -真心对你是吗 |
[25:35] | I suppose you only have your instincts on it. | 我想你只有相信自己的直觉了 |
[25:40] | I am something of a romantic. | 我喜欢浪漫的情怀 |
[25:44] | My fear is that you will– | 我担心你会 |
[25:46] | Break your heart. | 伤了你的心 |
[25:49] | Were I to fall for you, that is. | 如果我爱上你 那我是会伤心 |
[25:50] | Which you have not. | 但你没有 |
[25:52] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[25:54] | You were a pleasure I decided to take to slake my curiosity. | 我决定把你作为消除我的好奇心的乐趣 |
[25:59] | You have a ruthless side, | 你有冷酷无情的一面 |
[26:02] | it makes my blood rush around a little. | 这让我有点血脉贲张 |
[26:05] | – You are complicating me. – And you me. | -你把我想得太复杂了 -你也是 |
[26:07] | Seeing you with Peter. | 见你和彼得在一起 |
[26:10] | Am I a fool? | 我是傻瓜吗 |
[26:12] | – I can be. – We all can be. | -可能吧 -我们都可能是 |
[26:15] | Being with you, I’ve made myself a part of his world. | 和你在一起 我让自己成为了他的一部分 |
[26:18] | Mercurial as he is, | 他是那么反复无常 |
[26:20] | delightful but unknown as you are, | 你是如此的可爱却琢磨不透 |
[26:21] | I am aware I invite trouble into my otherwise easy life. | 我知道我会给我原本轻松的生活带来麻烦 |
[26:25] | And usually all I like to invite is guests for drinks | 通常我只想邀请客人喝酒 |
[26:27] | and a wander in the estate woods. | 在庄园的树林里漫步 |
[26:29] | Do not charm me so relentlessly. | 别这么不停吸引我 |
[26:32] | I have fallen for you. | 我爱上你了 |
[26:35] | So… | 所以 |
[26:38] | I’m fucked. | 我完蛋了 |
[26:40] | I have decided to embrace it. | 我决定接受这一点 |
[26:43] | If you wish to toss me aside now, | 如果你现在想把我扔到一边 |
[26:44] | you will break a large piece of me inside, | 你会把我的心伤得遍体鳞伤 |
[26:46] | but I would be free to escape to my estate, | 但我可以重获自由 逃回我的庄园 |
[26:48] | and in time, I’d perhaps mend. | 时间或许会治愈我的伤痛 |
[26:51] | You’d do me a brutal favor if you did, so… | 如果你这么做 那就是帮了我一个大忙 所以 |
[26:55] | Choose? | 做出选择吗 |
[26:58] | Choose. | 选吧 |
[27:02] | I… | 我 |
[27:05] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[27:10] | For the moment. | 暂时的 |
[27:12] | I’m… | 我 |
[27:15] | will think. | 会考虑的 |
[27:30] | Daddy loved gambling. | 爸爸喜欢赌博 |
[27:31] | I once awoke to him chopping off my pigtails | 有一次我醒来发现他在砍我的辫子 |
[27:33] | because he’d lost them to the creepy footman. | 因为他把它们输给了那个吓人的男仆 |
[27:37] | The worst part was him losing the fucking vineyards, | 最糟糕的是他失去了葡萄园 |
[27:39] | and now we have to pay for this delicious wine. | 现在我们得花钱买这瓶好酒了 |
[27:41] | It is delicious. | 是很好喝 |
[27:57] | The bishops assemble, sir. | 主教们集合了 长官 |
[27:59] | We must decide today. | 我们今天必须做出决定 |
[28:01] | We are eating oysters, for fuck’s sakes. | 他妈的 我们在吃牡蛎 |
[28:03] | Must you interrupt? Get out! | 你就非得打扰吗 滚 |
[28:12] | So rude! | 真粗鲁 |
[28:14] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样 |
[28:16] | Badly. God should really give me a sign. | 糟透了 上帝真该给我个启示 |
[28:18] | Lazy fucker. | 懒鬼 |
[28:20] | Me? | 我 |
[28:21] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[28:23] | Well, both of you, really. | 说真的 你们两个都是 |
[28:26] | Why don’t they just kill them all and instate me? | 为什么他们不把他们都杀了然后任命我呢 |
[28:28] | I look good in black and I’m under a hundred, | 我穿黑色很好看 还够年轻 |
[28:30] | it’ll be refreshing for all. | 会让所有人都耳目一新 |
[28:32] | That’s a brilliant idea. Well done. | 这主意真不错 干得漂亮 |
[28:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:34] | No. What I said. A fucking sign. | 不 我是说我的主意 启示 |
[28:38] | Why must I do all the work? | 为什么什么都要我来做 |
[28:46] | For you. | 给你的 |
[28:51] | This is from Svenska. | 这是斯芬斯卡写来的 |
[28:53] | She’s invited me to a tea dance this day. | 她邀请我今天去参加茶会 |
[28:56] | Someone realizes she needs to make peace. | 她终于意识到她需要讲和了 |
[29:09] | Thank you for your beautiful gift. | 谢谢你送我这么漂亮的礼物 |
[29:12] | Give the empress some air. You will crush her. | 别离皇后那么近 你会挤到她的 |
[29:15] | Sit, my dear. | 请坐 亲爱的 |
[29:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:23] | And for the invitation. | 还有邀请函 |
[29:24] | Your gift was beautiful. | 你的礼物很漂亮 |
[29:26] | You have exquisite taste. | 你的口味很精致 |
[29:28] | I always think that of you. | 我一直觉得你也是 |
[29:31] | I try, as there isn’t much else to do here. | 我尽力了 毕竟也没什么事好做 |
[29:35] | How is your lover? | 你的情人怎么样 |
[29:37] | Yes. Do tell. | 对 说吧 |
[29:39] | His father was astonishing. | 他父亲很厉害 |
[29:40] | He was my first. | 他是我的第一个 |
[29:42] | Lay Leo on a dish for us, Empress. | 好好讲讲利奥的事吧 陛下 |
[29:45] | We wish to know you. | 我们想了解你 |
[29:48] | It’s… it’s a private thing. | 这…这是私事 |
[29:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:54] | Shall we dance? | 我们跳舞好吗 |
[30:56] | Dear Catherine, are you all right? | 亲爱的凯瑟琳 你没事吧 |
[30:58] | We get caught up in the music. | 我们太沉迷于音乐了 |
[31:00] | And you are new to the dance. | 而你对舞蹈还不熟悉 |
[31:01] | It is a very precise thing. | 跳舞是一件非常精妙的事情 |
[31:03] | If you are not right place, right time, | 如果你不在正确的时间出现在正确的地点 |
[31:05] | and it tune with your partner, | 与舞伴配合好 |
[31:07] | it is a dangerous thing. | 就会很危险 |
[31:09] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[31:15] | That is my nose blood. | 我流鼻血了 |
[31:17] | Let us applaud the empress for her bravery. | 让我们为皇后的勇敢鼓掌 |
[31:19] | Show her our respect. | 向她表示我们的尊重 |
[31:22] | The empress. | 皇后陛下 |
[31:30] | I could tell my husband what you did. | 我可以告诉我丈夫你的所作所为 |
[31:32] | There are plates of food your husband likes better than you. | 你丈夫对你的喜爱尚比不上对食物的热爱 |
[31:35] | You are nothing but a tolerated womb. | 你只不过是他不得不接受的子宫 |
[31:37] | We will never disrespect you in front of him, | 我们永远不会在他面前不尊重你 |
[31:39] | but you will do well to know your place | 但你最好清楚自己在我 |
[31:41] | in regard to me and my ladies. | 和夫人们心中的地位 |
[31:44] | Do not attempt to take them from me again… | 别再试图夺走我的人 |
[31:47] | horse fucker. | 干马的 |
[32:13] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[32:14] | A tea dance. | 茶舞 |
[32:17] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:18] | It is unbearable, this place. | 这地方真让人难以忍受 |
[32:20] | Fuck! | 操 |
[32:22] | Cry. | 哭吧 |
[32:23] | I can feel it in you. | 我能从你身上感觉到 |
[32:41] | I… I miss home. | 我 我想家了 |
[32:46] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[32:47] | I hate everyone. | 我恨所有人 |
[32:50] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[32:51] | I don’t like eating moose lips, | 我不喜欢吃驼鹿的嘴唇 |
[32:54] | but everyone’s always going on about them. | 但每个人都在没完没了地说这玩意 |
[32:57] | Disgusting stuff. | 真是恶心的东西 |
[33:02] | Like a storm departing your body. | 就像暴风雨离开你的身体 |
[33:10] | To cry is very Russian. | 哭是很俄国化的 |
[33:12] | It is salty and vodka-laced usually. | 很咸 通常会配上伏特加 |
[33:22] | What of politics? | 你对政治怎么看 |
[33:24] | You never even speak of it. | 你都没提过 |
[33:26] | What needs to be said of throwing your life at a brick wall | 拼上性命去撞墙 自己撞得粉身碎骨 |
[33:28] | until the wall is still there, | 墙却屹立不倒 |
[33:30] | but you’re bones and mush in a skin bag? | 还有什么可说的 |
[33:32] | Change is possible. | 改变是可能发生的 |
[33:39] | When I was 12, | 我12岁的时候 |
[33:41] | the war edged its way toward us. | 战争逐渐向我们逼近 |
[33:44] | Suddenly men appeared in our wheat fields. | 突然有人出现在我们的麦田里 |
[33:47] | The whole of the land was lost in a blue smoke | 整片土地都在一片蓝色的烟雾中消失了 |
[33:49] | with shapes like ghosts shifting amid it. | 烟雾里面有飘忽的鬼影 |
[33:52] | But then the fighting stopped. | 但后来战斗停止了 |
[33:54] | Rain came and washed the blood away. | 雨来了 把血冲走了 |
[33:57] | We replanted. | 我们重新播种 |
[33:59] | The wheat grew back. | 小麦又长出来了 |
[34:02] | And as my father and I walked through the field again, | 当我和我父亲再次走过田野时 |
[34:05] | he asked me, | 他问我 |
[34:07] | “Who won?” | “有谁是赢家呢” |
[34:11] | So nothing matters? | 所以一切都无所谓吗 |
[34:13] | We’ll all be dust. | 我们都会化为尘土 |
[34:15] | I will be happy dust. | 我要做快乐的尘土 |
[34:18] | So your happiness is a political stand? | 所以你的快乐是你的政治立场 |
[34:22] | Indeed it is. And I will not resile from it. | 确实如此 我不会放弃的 |
[34:25] | Shall we have another? | 要不要再来一杯 |
[34:27] | I do not know whether I… | 我不知道我对此是 |
[34:29] | admire it or despise it. | 敬佩还是鄙视 |
[34:31] | Neither do I, so I suggest you do neither. | 我也不知道 所以我想你还是不知道的好 |
[34:39] | Merely enjoy me. | 好好享受我就行了 |
[34:42] | Maybe… lick me a little. | 也许 舔我一下 |
[34:44] | If you feel like it. | 如果你喜欢的话 |
[34:52] | You know, I’m sorry, but I cannot let you go. | 我很抱歉 但我不能让你走 |
[34:58] | I never thought being doomed would feel so pleasant. | 我从没想过完蛋会如此愉快 |
[35:17] | Archie, you still have your visions and communications with God? | 主教 你还能与上帝沟通 预见神迹吗 |
[35:22] | They come to me under certain conditions. | 上帝的旨意是在一定条件下降临于我身的 |
[35:25] | Or he says they do. | 他这么说说罢了 |
[35:27] | I am blessed to have a connection with our Lord. | 我很幸运能和我们的主建立联系 |
[35:29] | It’s so unusual, I understand your disbelief, | 这太不寻常了 我理解你的怀疑 |
[35:31] | for your faith and imagination are pedestrian. | 因为你的信仰和想象力都很平庸 |
[35:34] | He just said, “Fuck you,” | 他刚刚就是”操你妈”的意思 |
[35:35] | if you did not get that, Orlo. | 要是你没听懂的话 奥罗 |
[35:36] | – I did, sir. – Great. | -我听懂了 -很好 |
[35:38] | So, my idea. Do your vision. | 按我的主意 假装预见神迹 |
[35:40] | Ask God who I should pick. | 问问上帝我该选谁 |
[35:42] | – What? No. No. – No? | -什么 不行 -不行 |
[35:44] | What the fuck are you talking for? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[35:46] | I will pull out your tongue and eat it | 要是你再多说一个字 我就把你的舌头拔出来 |
[35:47] | with a nice salsa verde if it moves again. | 就着欧芹酱吃掉 |
[35:49] | It does not really work like that. | 事情不是那么简单的 |
[35:52] | – God– – Tell him I’m fucking asking. | -上帝 -告诉祂 我他妈的在问 |
[35:56] | I am ordained by God, | 我是神所命定的 |
[35:57] | so he needs to play handball with me on this | 所以这件事上他就得配合我演出 |
[35:59] | if he doesn’t want it all fucked up by a wrong choice. | 如果他不想一切都因选错而搞砸的话 |
[36:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:02] | I will see if I can create the conditions for a vision. | 我看看能不能为预见神迹创造条件 |
[36:07] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[36:09] | Did you just speak? | 你刚说什么 |
[36:23] | C D C… d… | |
[36:26] | E F E… f… | |
[36:30] | – He has sent Archie… – G… | -他让主教 -G |
[36:32] | to commune with God. | 与上帝沟通 |
[36:37] | God will show Archie a sign, | 上帝会给主教一个神示 |
[36:39] | and he will pick the patriarch and inform Peter. | 主教会选出教长并通知彼得 |
[36:43] | He fucking has whoever he wants. | 他妈的 他想选谁就选谁 |
[36:45] | Lying, disingenuous prick. | 撒谎 虚伪的混蛋 |
[36:48] | Marial! | 玛丽埃尔 |
[36:50] | He is a good man, and a holy man in his heart. | 他是个好人 内心是个圣人 |
[36:53] | He is your friend and cousin. You are biased. | 他是你的朋友和表亲 你有偏见 |
[36:56] | He is a political animal, | 他是个政治野兽 |
[36:58] | always protecting the power and wealth of the church. | 永远保护教会的权力和财富 |
[37:00] | He is a bishop, that is what you would call his job. | 他是主教 这就是你所说的”他的职责” |
[37:04] | As it is your job to be an annoying, un-fucked insect. | 而你的职责就是做一只烦人的处男虫子 |
[37:07] | Marial, take a breath. | 玛丽埃尔 喘口气 |
[37:11] | Orlo, if he is a political animal, | 奥罗 如果他是政治野兽的话 |
[37:14] | he can be reasoned with. | 就可以跟他讲道理 |
[37:16] | He does at least speak to women, | 他至少还和女人说话 |
[37:18] | so he has one up on our man, anyway. | 所以至少比我们的候选人强点 |
[37:21] | You have done deals in the past. | 你以前也做过交易 |
[37:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:26] | So, push him toward our man. | 所以 把他推向我们的人 |
[37:28] | I could talk to him. | 我可以和他谈谈 |
[37:29] | And he’ll wonder why a woman | 那他就会怀疑 为什么一个女人 |
[37:31] | cares about the patriarch and tip our hand. | 会关心教长人选 还插手选举 |
[37:35] | It is my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[37:36] | The patriarch affects the women, too. | 教长也影响着女性 |
[37:40] | Just ask my nanny, | 问问我的保姆就知道 |
[37:41] | who got pregnant out of wedlock, | 她非婚生了孩子 |
[37:44] | and they fucking killed her in her village | 他们村子的人就杀了她 |
[37:46] | at the priest’s behest! | 奉牧师之命 |
[37:55] | Orlo is wrong. | 奥罗错了 |
[37:56] | Archie is a good man. | 主教是个好人 |
[37:59] | I never got over the fingering, to be honest. | 说实话 我从来没有忘记被他的手指捅的事 |
[38:01] | He had to do that. | 他必须那样做 |
[38:03] | It is his role and duty. | 那是他的角色和职责 |
[38:07] | When my mother died, | 我母亲死后 |
[38:09] | and my father clutched a bottle and a whore to his breast | 我父亲抓着酒瓶 怀里抱着妓女 |
[38:12] | instead of his young children, | 而不是他年幼的孩子 |
[38:15] | he took care of me, and my sister, every day. | 是他每天照顾我和我的妹妹 |
[38:20] | He has a hard head for politics, | 他在政治上很固执 |
[38:21] | but trust me, a good heart. | 但相信我 他的心地是好的 |
[38:24] | Leaving the bony fingers aside. | 别再去想他瘦长的手指了 |
[38:36] | Archie. | 主教 |
[38:38] | Orlo. | 奥罗 |
[38:39] | Can we talk about who the patriarch should be? | 我们能不能聊聊谁应该做教长 |
[38:43] | Always with the politics, Orlo. | 满脑子都是政治 奥罗 |
[38:45] | What a small world you live in. | 你的世界真是太小了 |
[38:47] | Everything is politics, Archie. | 一切都事关政治 主教 |
[38:49] | That just means your price is high. | 这只能说明你的要价很高 |
[38:52] | You are going to have a vision, | 你会看到幻象 |
[38:54] | and lo and behold, it will be Kerlov. | 真令人意外 那将是科洛夫 |
[38:56] | I feel sorry for you that you think that. | 你这么想我很遗憾 |
[38:59] | That’s the problem with your philosophy. | 这是你观念的问题 |
[39:01] | You aggrandize the individual, | 你夸大了个人的地位 |
[39:02] | think we’re not part of something bigger. | 认为我们不是某些更宏大的事物的一部分 |
[39:05] | It’s a barren wasteland of aloneness | 你试图将我们推向 |
[39:08] | that you try to push us towards. | 一片孤独的荒野 |
[39:10] | God enfolds us. | 上帝拥抱着我们 |
[39:13] | His love enfolds us. | 祂的爱拥抱着我们 |
[39:16] | And right now your bullshit enfolds me. | 而现在你的鬼话拥抱着我 |
[39:19] | Any warmth I can bring, my friend. | 我尽可能带给你温暖 我的朋友 |
[39:22] | Let us work out who suits us both best. | 我们分析一下谁对我们双方最有好处 |
[39:25] | All I ask. | 我仅有的要求 |
[39:26] | I’m God’s servant, not yours. | 我是上帝的仆人 不是你的 |
[39:29] | No politics. | 无关政治 |
[39:31] | He directs me. | 祂指引着我 |
[39:33] | Tarcinkus is a good man, | 塔辛克斯是个好人 |
[39:35] | all I wanted to say, | 我只是想说这个 |
[39:37] | a man we can both work with. | 我们都能跟他合作 |
[39:40] | He has no real opinions. | 他没有真正的意见 |
[39:43] | Shit. | 操 |
[39:43] | “Now here, now there, | “时而在此 时而在彼” |
[39:45] | “the roving fancy flies, | “想象四处漫游 飞舞” |
[39:48] | “till some loved object strikes her wandering eyes, | 直到某个可爱的事物吸引她顾盼的双眼 |
[39:53] | “whose silken fetters all the senses bind, | 她如丝般羁绊着所有的感官 |
[39:58] | and soft captivity involves the mind.” | 就连思想也被温柔地囚禁其中” |
[40:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:06] | The women. | 那些女人 |
[40:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:09] | I heard a tea dance got out of hand. | 我听说有一场茶舞会出了状况 |
[40:16] | They hate me. | 她们讨厌我 |
[40:19] | Well, you did stripe Svenska most marvelously. | 你确实非常出色地羞辱了斯芬斯卡 |
[40:22] | But her surface is what matters to her, | 但她的面子对她来说很重要 |
[40:25] | and you scratched it hard. | 而你狠狠地伤了它 |
[40:28] | I want them to like me. | 我想要她们喜欢我 |
[40:30] | Why? They are dreary. | 为什么 她们很乏味 |
[40:33] | All you need to do is be respected by them | 你只需要受她们尊敬 |
[40:36] | and show responsibility for them. | 表现出对她们负责任 |
[40:38] | Show responsibility? | 负责任 |
[40:40] | You are the only voice the women have. | 你是女性仅有的声音 |
[40:43] | But I do not have a voice. | 但我没有话语权 |
[40:45] | You must grow one. | 你必须获得话语权 |
[40:46] | As you will grow an heir in your bright, shiny womb. | 同样 你也要在你闪亮的子宫里获得一位继承人 |
[40:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:57] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[40:59] | Inspiration and education. | 灵感和教育 |
[41:02] | Is it physically possible? | 生理上有可能做到吗 |
[41:04] | I thought not, | 我本以为不行 |
[41:06] | but as long as you have someone to brace you, | 但只要有人抱着你 |
[41:08] | that one is excellent. | 那个就很棒 |
[41:11] | Though painful for a few days after. | 尽管之后会疼上几天 |
[41:14] | You’re intrigued. | 你被迷住了 |
[41:16] | They fire something in me. | 它们点燃了我内心的某种东西 |
[41:21] | Which brings me to this horse story. | 这让我想起了关于马的故事 |
[41:25] | I wanted to, but the horse said no, | 我想来着 但马不同意 |
[41:27] | and neigh means neigh. | 说不行就不行 |
[41:30] | You are a delight. | 你太有意思了 |
[41:33] | We are all animals, | 我们都是动物 |
[41:34] | so I would not judge it harshly if you had. | 所以就算你做过 我也不会对你苛责 |
[41:37] | I once saw a deer so beautiful, | 我有一次见到一头很漂亮的鹿 |
[41:39] | I leant against a tree with my dress raised, | 我就趴在一棵树上 把裙子掀起来 |
[41:42] | hoping it would mount me. | 希望它来上我 |
[41:48] | Anyways, the ladies. | 无论如何 那些夫人 |
[41:51] | You may have to slap Marial down. | 你可能得扇玛丽埃尔一巴掌 |
[41:54] | That’s what she said. | 她也是这么说的 |
[41:55] | Wise girl. | 聪明的女孩 |
[41:56] | You cannot choose a servant over a lady. It will not do. | 你不能将仆人置于一位夫人之上 这是不行的 |
[42:00] | I will not. | 我不 |
[42:07] | Just like that. See? | 看 就像这样 |
[42:10] | It is not easy being empress, | 做皇后并不容易 |
[42:12] | but you can do it. | 但你可以做到的 |
[42:15] | Now, I have these sticks from Asia. | 我手里这些来自亚洲的棍子 |
[42:17] | They are to enhance your fertility, | 它们可以提升你的生殖能力 |
[42:19] | but I cannot work out | 但是我弄不明白 |
[42:20] | whether we wave them over your womb | 我们是要把它们放在子宫的位置 |
[42:22] | or insert them into you. | 还是插进你的体内 |
[42:25] | I’m pretty sure it’s a “wave them” situation. | 我敢肯定 挥舞一下就可以了 |
[42:56] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[43:03] | You shimmer… | 你闪耀着… |
[43:05] | with radiance. | 光芒 |
[43:07] | Are you an angel? | 您是天使吗 |
[43:09] | Some have said it. | 有人说是 |
[43:12] | Guidance. Thank you for coming. | 指引 谢谢您的到来 |
[43:16] | Apparently, you have a good heart under those dark clothes. | 据说你的暗色衣服下藏着一颗善良的心 |
[43:20] | I do. | 确实 |
[43:23] | You could help Russia. | 你可以帮助俄国 |
[43:25] | It is awry. | 它偏离了正途 |
[43:27] | I wish nothing else. | 这是我唯一的心愿 |
[43:31] | Who should it be, the patriarch? | 谁应该做教长 |
[43:35] | Guidance is sought. | 我请求指引 |
[43:39] | Perhaps it is you. | 也许是你 |
[43:41] | Me? | 我吗 |
[43:45] | But I’m not… | 但我… |
[43:49] | worthy. | 不配 |
[43:50] | You see women. | 你眼中有女性 |
[43:52] | You are smart. | 你有智慧 |
[43:55] | You can bring Russia right, | 你可以让俄国走入正轨 |
[43:57] | through your heart, and through faith and change. | 通过你的心 你的信念和改变 |
[44:05] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 |
[44:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[44:15] | Emperor, I must make an impassioned plea | 沙皇 我必须慷慨陈词 |
[44:18] | for you to just choose Bishop Pavel Lopov Tarcinkus. | 建议您选择帕维尔·洛普夫·塔辛格思主教 |
[44:21] | He is of fair, wise mind, | 他有着公正且睿智的头脑 |
[44:23] | and if you sit with him and sip vodka a minute, | 如果您同他坐在一处喝会儿伏特加 |
[44:25] | you will see he is of tender heart, and the perfect choice. | 您会发现他有一颗温柔的心和完美的选择 |
[44:29] | I suppose I could. Does he like me? | 可以试试 他喜欢我吗 |
[44:31] | Of course! He-He loves you. | 当然 他爱戴您 |
[44:33] | Emperor! A sign! | 沙皇 启示降临 |
[44:36] | God sent me an angel. | 上帝派来了一位天使 |
[44:39] | He does look completely strange. | 他看起来的确不一样了 |
[44:40] | His eyes. And he’s-he’s shaking. | 看他的眼睛 而且他在颤抖 |
[44:42] | – Sir – God sent a vision? | -沙皇 -上帝带来了神示 |
[44:45] | What does he say? Who does he want? | 他说了什么 他想要谁当教长 |
[44:46] | Emperor, allow me to present… | 沙皇 允许我介绍… |
[44:51] | myself! | 我自己 |
[44:53] | Yourself? | 你自己 |
[44:54] | As the patriarch! | 成为教长 |
[44:56] | It’s what He wants, for me to rise, | 这是他的愿望 让我崛起 |
[44:59] | and help you make Russia great. | 并帮助您让俄国伟大起来 |
[45:03] | Did the angel talk about me? | 天使有提起我吗 |
[45:06] | – Not directly. – Of course he can’t. | -没有直接提到 -他当然不会提到 |
[45:08] | It’s totally against the rules. He’s not old enough. | 这完全违反了规则 他年纪不够 |
[45:10] | – Not a senior member of the synod– – Shut up. | -也不是教会法院的高级成员… -闭嘴 |
[45:13] | We can deal with that. | 这不是问题 |
[45:16] | Archie. | 主教 |
[45:19] | Look into my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[45:22] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[45:33] | The soul of a king! | 一个帝王的灵魂 |
[46:04] | So. Tell me of your lives here. | 那么 跟我说说你们在这里的生活 |
[46:08] | All is bliss in the court of Peter. | 在彼得的宫廷里 一切都是幸福 |
[46:10] | Of course life is bliss here, | 当然这里的生活是兴奋的 |
[46:12] | but if tiny improvements could be made, | 但如果能进行些微的改善 |
[46:15] | and I could help you as empress, | 我作为皇后 可以帮助你们 |
[46:17] | that would gladden my heart to be a friend | 作为你们所有人的朋友 |
[46:19] | and a use to you all. | 对你们有帮助会让我开心 |
[46:21] | Why don’t you stop the war? | 你怎么不让战争停止呢 |
[46:24] | I will note it down. | 我会记下来 |
[46:25] | But it is probably beyond me at this point. | 但目前这可能超出了我的能力范围 |
[46:28] | Maybe more immediate things. | 也许说点更迫切的眼前的事情 |
[46:32] | Well, the carriages are always in disrepair. | 马车总是修理不善 |
[46:35] | They do not fix them fast enough. | 他们修得太慢了 |
[46:37] | I see. I shall look into it. | 了解 我会去调查下 |
[46:40] | How is your son, Tatyana? | 你的儿子怎么样了 塔季扬娜 |
[46:41] | – Boris. – He was unwell. | -叫鲍里斯的孩子 -他身体不好 |
[46:43] | Fucking Chekhov saw him, but… | 该死的契柯夫给他诊疗 但是… |
[46:46] | We need better doctors than the Chekhovs. | 我们需要比契柯夫家族更好的医生 |
[46:49] | Boris coughs blood, | 鲍里斯咳血了 |
[46:50] | and the fool puts leeches on his throat. | 那个蠢货在他喉咙上放水蛭 |
[46:52] | I do not know doctoring, but it seems ridiculous. | 我不懂医学 但那看起来很荒谬 |
[46:55] | And my dearest Boris gets sicker. | 我亲爱的鲍里斯病得更重了 |
[46:57] | – He basically killed Raisa. – Exactly. | -他基本上是杀死了赖莎 -说的是啊 |
[47:00] | Indeed. We must have the most modern medicine. | 是 我们必须有最现代的药物 |
[47:06] | We shall bring a new doctor from France. | 我们会从法国找个新医生 |
[47:06] | What a friend you are to us. | 你对我们可真友好 |
[47:09] | How is Leo? | 利奥怎么样 |
[47:13] | He makes my skin tingle | 他让我感到皮肤颤栗 |
[47:16] | and my heart gladden. | 心花怒放 |
[47:19] | Surely more detail than that. | 可以透露更多细节吧 |
[47:21] | If you really are our friend, | 如果你真的是我们的朋友 |
[47:22] | we will need you to open up to us, | 我们会需要你对我们足够坦诚 |
[47:24] | if it is true, and we are to feel you love us. | 如果是真的 我们能感到你爱我们 |
[47:26] | Shut up, whore. | 闭嘴 荡妇 |
[47:29] | – She cannot– – Apologize. | -她不能… -道歉 |
[47:34] | I will see to her later. | 我等会儿处置她 |
[47:36] | Go back to your quarters, Marial. | 回你的住处去 玛丽埃尔 |
[47:39] | Neeeeigh! | 吁… |
[47:42] | Do not ever do that. | 看你下次还敢 |
[47:46] | That goes for all of you. Am I heard? | 对你们所有人都一样 明白吗 |
[47:49] | I have spoken to my husband on this, | 我跟我丈夫谈论过此事 |
[47:52] | and he sees it as a sleight on him. | 他认为这是在对他的藐视 |
[47:54] | If it is heard again, | 如果再让我听到这谣言 |
[47:56] | no matter what family, what wealth, | 无论是什么家庭 有多少财富 |
[47:59] | they will be a servant, stripped of everything, | 都将成为仆役 被剥夺一切权力 |
[48:02] | and we will slap the shit out of them on a daily basis. | 我们每天都会把他们打个屁滚尿流 |
[48:05] | Am I heard? | 都听明白了吗 |
[48:08] | Marial, wipe the blood from your nose. | 玛丽埃尔 擦掉你的鼻血 |
[48:11] | Pour me wine. | 给我倒杯酒 |
[48:15] | Now, other things you ladies need from me? | 你们还需要别的吗 |
[48:19] | Lady Svenska, can I help you in any way? | 斯芬斯卡夫人 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[48:25] | No, Empress. I am satisfied. | 不用 皇后 我对现状很满意 |
[48:27] | Marvelous. | 那就好 |
[48:29] | Good day, then. | 再见 各位 |
[48:37] | Empress, I think you may be a natural, well done. | 皇后 我觉得你天生就是这块料 干得好 |
[48:41] | Thank you. Amazing party. | 谢谢您 这聚会真好 |
[48:44] | You seem to live by your own rules. | 你似乎能照自己的想法活 |
[48:46] | It helps they think I’m mad. | 让他们以为我疯了对我有好处 |
[48:49] | A new patriarch. Huzzah! | 一位新教长 好 |
[48:52] | Huzzah! | 好 |
[48:54] | This is a terrible mistake. | 这是个可怕的错误 |
[48:55] | Do not worry. | 不用担心 |
[48:57] | All is bliss in the court of Catherine the Great. | 在凯瑟琳大帝的宫廷里 一切都是幸福 |
[49:01] | To the empress. | 敬皇后 |
[49:02] | She is finding her feet here, and her fists. | 她找到了她在这里的位置还有她的力量 |
[49:05] | Huzzah! | 好啊 |
[49:06] | Apparently she fucked a horse before she got here. | 明显 她来这里之前跟一匹马性交了 |
[49:09] | Huzzah. | 好 |
[49:10] | For I am all for fucking, | 我完全支持性交 |
[49:11] | and after Archie blesses us, we will all begin. | 在主教祝福我们后 我们将开始性交 |
[49:13] | Huzzah! | 好 |
[49:31] | What else can one have faith in but love? | 除了爱 人还能有什么信念 |
[49:34] | I thought it was an answer. | 我本以为是个陈述句 |
[49:37] | I now realize it is a question. | 现在发现是个问句 |
[49:43] | Pick one. | 选一个 |