时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | – It is nivering. – A bit. | -真颠 -有一点 |
[00:20] | But I am glad to be going. Thank you for taking me. | 但我很高兴能一起去 谢谢你带上我 |
[00:24] | Oh, I enjoy your company. You laugh at my jokes. | 我喜欢有你做伴 我讲笑话你总是会笑 |
[00:27] | And your tales of German childhood are whimsical, | 你讲的德国童年故事非常引人入胜 |
[00:30] | and make me wish I knew what a kugelhopf was. | 让我很想知道古格霍夫是什么样的 |
[00:32] | It is just a cake. | 只是个蛋糕罢了 |
[00:34] | I’d envisaged it being a small beaver. | 我还以为是一只小海狸 |
[00:37] | That changes the nature of many of your stories. | 这样一来 你的很多故事就不一样了 |
[00:45] | You should prepare yourself | 到了之后 你要对 |
[00:46] | for a little unpleasantness on arrival. | 一些难看的场景做好心理准备 |
[00:48] | Yes. Of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[01:20] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[01:23] | Empresses. How wonderful that you’ve come. | 皇后陛下 你能来真是太好了 |
[01:26] | You are an inspiration to us all. | 你们是对我们所有人莫大的鼓舞 |
[01:30] | Would you care for a macaroon, General? | 来个马卡龙吗 将军 |
[01:33] | We brought 300 for the men. | 我们为将士们带了三百个 |
[01:35] | Do, do you mind if I take a couple? | 好的 请允许我先吃几个 |
[01:43] | Please. Follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[01:52] | What is that smell? | 什么味道这么难闻 |
[01:53] | Bodies. Mud. Horse shit. | 尸体 泥浆 马粪 |
[01:57] | Smoke of cannons. | 还有大炮火药味 |
[02:00] | It’s not a place for women. | 女人不该来这里 |
[02:02] | If it is a place where Russian men die, | 如果这里是俄国士兵战死的地方 |
[02:04] | then it is a place for us. | 那这里就是我们应该待的地方 |
[02:06] | How is the war progressing, General? | 仗打得怎么样了 将军 |
[02:08] | We have received some setbacks. | 我们遭遇了一些挫折 |
[02:11] | But what the peevish Swede entirely | 但俄国将士有暴躁的瑞典人 |
[02:13] | lacks is our ferocious Russian fighting spirit. | 所没有的凶猛的战斗精神 |
[02:16] | That, in the end, always guarantees victory. | 这到最后永远会带我们走向胜利 |
[02:21] | So we’re losing. | 看来我们节节败退 |
[02:22] | Catherine, focus on the men. | 凯瑟琳 多关注一下士兵们 |
[02:25] | And only victory. They need hope. | 只许提胜利 他们需要希望 |
[02:29] | May I offer you a macaroon? | 请吃一个马卡龙吧 |
[02:31] | I have lost my fingers. | 我失去了手指 |
[02:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:42] | I’ll just pop it in your mouth. | 我直接放进你嘴里吧 |
[02:54] | It’s pistachio, if that’s helpful. | 是开心果味的 希望能让你开心一点 |
[03:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:03] | Thank you for coming to see us. | 谢谢您来看我们 |
[03:11] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[03:23] | Good morning, Captain. Would you care for a macaroon? | 早上好 上尉 想吃个马卡龙吗 |
[03:27] | There’s strawberry, or… | 有草莓味的 还有… |
[03:29] | A strawberry macaroon would be a wonder to me. | 草莓味的就很好 |
[03:40] | I’m told you’re prepared to pose for a battle painting. | 我听说你们准备为战斗画卷做模特 |
[03:43] | Yes, indeed, General. | 是的 没错 将军 |
[03:45] | Whatever will help fire the men’s morale. | 我们愿意做任何有助于激发士气的事 |
[03:48] | A grand, victorious | 一幅你们两个的 |
[03:50] | painting of the two of you is sure to do that. | 壮丽的胜利图画一定可以激发士气 |
[04:04] | Just dressing the dead. | 我们在给死人打扮 |
[04:09] | What? | 什么 |
[04:11] | Not enough dead Swedes, | 瑞典人的尸体不够多 |
[04:12] | so we’re dressing our dead in their uniforms, | 所以要给我们阵亡的士兵穿上他们的制服 |
[04:15] | so as to make a victorious pile. Huzzah! | 堆成一个代表胜利的尸体堆 |
[04:20] | I’d love a confident smile | 我希望你们可以露出 |
[04:23] | of inevitable victory, if you could. | 必胜的自信笑容 |
[05:11] | Stop. | 停下 |
[06:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:23] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:24] | Whatever it was is floating on the wind now. | 不管是什么情绪 都已经留在风中了 |
[06:28] | Do you need to? We can stop. | 你需要也发泄一下吗 我们可以停车 |
[06:31] | I need to scream. But not into the air, | 我需要尖叫 但不是对着空气 |
[06:33] | but at the world, for allowing this to happen. | 而是质问世界 怎么会有这样的事情发生 |
[06:35] | War is inevitable, | 从穴居人为了 |
[06:37] | since cavemen smashed each other’s faces in | 争抢打火棒而肉搏的时代开始 |
[06:39] | for control of the fire stick. | 战争就是无法避免的 |
[06:42] | It cannot be. It is a choice. | 不应该是这样的 这是一个选择 |
[06:45] | Things that are built into our nature are not choices. | 有些事是我们的天性而非选择 |
[06:49] | Can’t decide if I can stomach a macaroon or not. | 我不知道还能不能吃下一个马卡龙 |
[06:57] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[06:59] | There you go. Let it out. | 就是这样 把情绪释放出来 |
[07:02] | We have to object to this. | 我们必须反对现状 |
[07:04] | We cannot subject men to this nightmare, | 我们不能将士兵送入这样的噩梦中 |
[07:07] | their lives and hopes extinguished. | 他们的生命和希望都破灭了 |
[07:09] | Russia cannot continue on this path. | 俄国不能继续走这条道路 |
[07:11] | – We will prevail. – At what cost? | -我们会胜利的 -会付出多大的代价 |
[07:13] | Well, that is the trick to it. | 这正是关键所在 |
[07:16] | Knowing when the cost is still bearable | 只需要分辨什么时候代价是可以承受的 |
[07:18] | and when it has tipped too far. | 什么时候付出了过高的代价 |
[07:19] | – That seemed too far. – I’ve seen worse. | -现在看起来已经过高了 -还不算最糟 |
[07:24] | But I admire your heart and fire. | 但我钦佩你的善良和怒火 |
[07:28] | I am scorched by that, certainly, | 我当然会感到很愤怒 |
[07:30] | and will not forget it. | 并且永远不会忘记 |
[07:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:38] | I hoped it would happen. | 我早希望这一天会到来 |
[07:41] | You are becoming a Russian. | 你正在逐渐成为一个俄国人 |
[07:48] | Holy fuck! | 我的上帝啊 |
[07:50] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[08:00] | You fucking savage. | 你这个野蛮人 |
[08:11] | You must stop the war. | 你必须停止战争 |
[08:12] | I just did. Madam Dymov won. | 刚停了 德莫夫夫人赢了 |
[08:15] | I need food. I’m starving. | 我要吃东西 我饿了 |
[08:17] | I think a moose tartar | 我想要一份 |
[08:18] | prepared with fresh horseradish and a quail’s egg. | 加了新鲜辣根和鹌鹑蛋的驼鹿排 |
[08:21] | I was at the front. | 我去了前线 |
[08:22] | Ah, did Elizabeth take you? Why does she do that? | 是伊丽莎白带你去的吗 她为什么这么做 |
[08:25] | As if the men need to have | 仿佛士兵们需要 |
[08:26] | macaroons thrown at them by a woman with big hair. | 长头发的女人去给他们送马卡龙一样 |
[08:29] | They’re dying up there. | 人们在牺牲 |
[08:30] | Hope so. Not much of a war if they’re not. | 希望如此 这样才是战争 |
[08:34] | – And why are we at war? – I… | -为什么我们要开战 -我… |
[08:38] | needed to teach the Swedes a lesson, | 需要给瑞典人一个教训 |
[08:40] | like my father before me. | 正如我父亲之前一样 |
[08:41] | – You need to stop it. – I will. When we win. | -你要停止这一切 -我会的 等我们胜利 |
[08:45] | – We do not seem to be winning. – Hence, I cannot stop it yet. | -胜利没有眷顾我们 -所以我现在还不能停下 |
[08:49] | You must. | 你必须停下 |
[08:52] | Because men are dying? | 因为我的人在死去吗 |
[08:54] | That is the way, with a war. | 战争本就如此 |
[08:57] | It sits hard in your eyes, and I understand entirely, | 我知道这在你看来很难以接受 我完全明白 |
[09:00] | as you are tender of heart, and soft of thought, but– | 你心肠软 思维能力弱 但是… |
[09:02] | Tell them to grate the horseradish, not slice it. | 叫他们把辣根磨碎 不要切 |
[09:04] | Dying horribly, and pointlessly. | 悲惨死去而且毫无意义 |
[09:07] | For the glory of Russia. Not pointlessly. | 是为了俄国的光荣 并非毫无意义 |
[09:10] | – Talk to the Swedes. – I’d rather die. | -跟瑞典人谈判 -我宁愿去死 |
[09:13] | Well, you will not, but thousands are. | 你不会 但成千上万的人在死去 |
[09:16] | Yes. Happily so, for the glory of Russia. | 对 他们为了俄国的光荣乐意牺牲 |
[09:18] | I will stop it when we win, | 我们赢了后 我会停下 |
[09:20] | then they will not have died pointlessly. | 那他们就不会死得毫无意义了 |
[09:22] | You are not Russian, so do not understand, | 你不是俄国人 你不懂 |
[09:23] | and so I will forgive your annoying tone. Go. | 所以我就原谅你烦人的语气 走吧 |
[09:26] | I wish to eat in silence. | 我想安静用餐 |
[09:29] | Tell Louis I will want borscht as well. | 跟路易说我还要罗宋汤 |
[09:41] | – Hi. – Oh, hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:43] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[09:44] | Uh, it’s nothing. | 没事 |
[09:46] | You’re bruised. | 你受伤了 |
[09:48] | – He got a little out of hand. – Fucker! | -他有点没控制好 -混蛋 |
[09:50] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[09:52] | I am fine. Do not talk of it. | 我没事 不用提这件事 |
[10:15] | Feeling better? | 好受点了吗 |
[10:26] | I will bathe and dress, and we will play bridge. | 我要沐浴更衣 我们去打桥牌 |
[10:29] | As planned. | 按计划那样 |
[10:31] | Svetlana? | 丝薇特拉娜 |
[10:33] | Run me a bath. | 替我准备沐浴 |
[10:42] | Fuck off. Go. | 滚开 快滚 |
[11:17] | Oh, Grigor. Try this black bread with moose lips. | 格里戈尔 试试黑面包配麋鹿唇 |
[11:20] | Makes my cock hard. | 我鸡巴都硬了 |
[11:21] | Which, considering your wife, is a feat. | 你老婆可是刚榨干了我 这可了不起 |
[11:26] | – Fucking delicious. – Mm. | -真他妈好吃 -嗯 |
[11:29] | There’s Louis’ amazing borscht, too. | 还有路易亲制美味罗宋汤 |
[11:34] | Remember when we shot that fucking pig? | 记得我们射死那只该死的猪的时候吗 |
[11:37] | The fucker ran straight at us. | 那个蠢货直接奔向我们 |
[11:39] | We were dead if we hadn’t hit first time. | 如果不是我们先开枪 死的就是我们了 |
[11:42] | – Well, I hadn’t hit. – Huh. | -我倒是没打中 -嗯 |
[11:44] | – Great day. – Hmm. | -昔日辉煌 -嗯 |
[11:49] | – You want some? – I’ve eaten. | -要来点吗 -我吃过了 |
[11:54] | We should go play handball after this. | 我们等一下应该去玩手球 |
[12:05] | Let’s go now. | 我们现在去吧 |
[12:08] | Uh, m-maybe leave the food. | 不用带食物了吧 |
[12:11] | Louis’ borscht? Are you out of your fucking mind? | 路易的罗宋汤吗 你他妈疯了 |
[12:14] | Of course I’m bringing it. | 我肯定要带上 |
[12:17] | Zeus! | 宙斯 |
[12:34] | – You all right? – Hmm. Yeah. Mm. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[12:38] | – Feel a bit funny now, actually. – Funny? | -实际上感觉有点奇怪 -奇怪 |
[12:40] | Mm. A bit… farty. | 有点想放屁 |
[12:43] | You want to stop? Maybe it was the cheese. | 你要停一会儿吗 可能是因为奶酪 |
[12:46] | I’ll have some of this. | 我喝点这个 |
[12:55] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[13:05] | – Shit fuck! – Feeling all right? | -妈的 -还好吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[13:14] | Countess Belanova is back from Europe. | 贝拉诺瓦伯爵夫人从欧洲回来了 |
[13:19] | I have an urge to tell you | 我很想和你分享 |
[13:21] | about the bridges and bell towers of Florence. | 佛罗伦萨的桥梁和钟楼 |
[13:25] | Love to hear it. | 愿闻其详 |
[13:46] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[13:51] | Oh, I’ve missed being at court! | 怀念在宫廷的日子 |
[13:55] | You have been missed. | 我很想你 |
[14:00] | Ah! I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[14:05] | Why are you stopping? | 你为什么停下来了 |
[14:09] | Apologies. I don’t feel quite myself. | 抱歉 我感觉不太舒服 |
[14:26] | Can’t stop thinking about it? | 还是一直想着吗 |
[14:30] | I really can’t. | 我放不下 |
[14:32] | Covered in blood, and mud. | 他们浑身是血和泥 |
[14:36] | It’s a horror. | 太恐怖了 |
[14:38] | And I am standing there, | 我就站在那里 |
[14:40] | in a ridiculous dress, handing them a pistachio macaroon. | 穿着可笑的长裙 给他们一个个递开心果曲奇 |
[14:44] | You brought him a moment of respite. | 你给他们带去了片刻休息 |
[14:46] | It is not enough. | 那不够 |
[14:48] | I’m ashamed. | 我感到羞耻 |
[14:50] | You felt like a foolish princess. | 你觉得自己是个傻皇后 |
[14:54] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[14:56] | And you will tell me to forget it, sleep soundly. | 你会跟我说 忘了这一切 好好睡一觉 |
[15:00] | “They liked their macaroons.” | 他们喜欢他们的马卡龙 |
[15:05] | I cannot bear the inaction. | 我无法忍受不作为 |
[15:08] | Heartlessness. | 没心没肺 |
[15:11] | Of me? | 是说我吗 |
[15:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:14] | Of everyone in this fucking court. | 我是说这该死的宫廷里的每一个人 |
[15:17] | You felt like a foolish princess because you are. | 你觉得自己是个傻皇后 因为你本来就是 |
[15:20] | What? | 你说什么 |
[15:22] | You stood in a gold dress while men died around you, | 当你身边的人在死去时 你穿着金色长裙 |
[15:24] | handing out sugared treats. | 给他们分发甜食 |
[15:26] | It is as it looks and feels. I do not judge you on it. | 这件事的确是你所见所想的那样 我不会批判你 |
[15:30] | But spare me the precious, self-righteous loathing. | 但少来那套尊贵的自以为是的厌恶 |
[15:33] | – You are cruel. – I’m sorry, I just– | -你真残忍 -抱歉 我只是… |
[15:36] | And you are a fop who does not care for anything | 你是个除了酒和爱还有该死的诗歌外 |
[15:38] | but wine, and love, and fucking poetry. | 对什么都不在乎的花花公子 |
[15:41] | I do care for wine and poetry, | 我的确在乎酒和诗 |
[15:43] | but I also care for the | 但我也关心 |
[15:44] | dozens of boys I grew up with on my estate | 在我的庄园里跟我一起长大的几十个男孩 |
[15:46] | who are now fucking dead from this war. | 他们在这场战争中死了 |
[15:52] | So you know boys who died, | 所以你认识的男孩死了 |
[15:54] | and your response is to toast them with a sonnet. | 你的反应是用十四行诗来祝酒 |
[15:59] | It is as weak as my macaroon giving. | 那跟我送曲奇一样软软无力 |
[16:01] | They go knowing this is Russia, | 他们参战 因为他们知道这是俄国 |
[16:03] | and they are cannon fodder. | 他们是炮灰 |
[16:05] | So I try to do them the honor | 所以我通过不制造无谓且假装的愤怒 |
[16:06] | of not confecting pointless outrage and fake fury. | 来对他们表示尊重 |
[16:09] | It is not fake! | 这不是装的 |
[16:10] | Perhaps not. But it is pointless. | 也许不是 但没有意义 |
[16:17] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[16:21] | I don’t like you much right now. | 现在我不太喜欢你了 |
[16:23] | So be it. Truth is truth. | 随你便 事实就是事实 |
[16:28] | I will not live a powerless life. | 我不要过无力的生活 |
[16:31] | You are perhaps living in the wrong country, then. | 那你可能生活错国家了 |
[16:36] | The Emperor’s going to die. | 沙皇要死了 |
[16:51] | – How is he? – He’s very ill. | -他怎么样 -他病得很重 |
[16:56] | Can we go in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[16:57] | Well, everyone’s being kept out here. | 所有人都被挡在这了 |
[16:59] | Fear of contagion. | 害怕传染 |
[17:00] | He’s been vomiting continuously throughout the night, | 他一整晚都在不停地呕吐 |
[17:03] | and he runs a high fever, | 发高烧 |
[17:04] | and he has fits of wild delirium. | 而且他不时地说胡话 |
[17:06] | The doctor and archbishop are in there with him. | 御医和大主教在里面陪着他 |
[17:12] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[17:26] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[17:28] | Extremely ill. | 病得很重 |
[17:30] | The fear is that it may be cholera. | 恐怕可能是霍乱 |
[17:33] | Cholera? | 霍乱 |
[17:34] | Which I suspect he will have caught | 我怀疑他可能是染自 |
[17:36] | from a possessed, nocturnal animal. | 一只带病的夜间动物 |
[17:38] | Probably a badger. | 很可能是獾 |
[17:40] | Where would he have come across a possessed badger? | 他在哪会碰到一只带病的獾呢 |
[17:43] | If it is cholera, he will die, will he not? | 如果是霍乱 他会死的 对吗 |
[17:47] | It’s a strong possibility that we must face. | 很有这个可能 我们必须要面对 |
[17:50] | Oh, my little man. | 我的小人儿 |
[17:51] | The doctor is working hard on cures. | 御医正想尽一切办法去医治 |
[17:53] | It may be something else. | 也可能是别的什么病 |
[17:55] | Has he said anything? Is he talking? | 他说过什么吗 他能讲话吗 |
[17:57] | He speaks intermittently. | 他讲话断断续续地 |
[18:00] | Much of it is deranged. Said he was a wolf. | 大部分是胡话 说他是一只狼 |
[18:02] | Wanted to eat Swedish children for breakfast. | 想要拿瑞典的小孩当早饭吃 |
[18:05] | And there was some talk of what he’d like to do | 还说了一些他想对 |
[18:07] | with various ladies of the court. | 宫中一些女士想做的事情 |
[18:10] | I’ll spare you the details, | 细节我就不说了 |
[18:12] | before more bouts of diarrhea and vomiting. | 接着就又开始腹泻和呕吐 |
[18:18] | – I will go in to see him. – Do not risk your life. | -我要进去看他 -别把你的命搭上了 |
[18:21] | I want to be there for my friend. | 我要去守着我的朋友 |
[18:26] | I had no idea your husband was so brave, Georgina. | 我没想到你丈夫这么勇敢 乔治娜 |
[18:28] | Oh, yes. Famously so. | 他不要命是出了名的 |
[18:35] | Fuck off, birdie. | 滚蛋 臭鸟 |
[18:38] | I fear it is the blue death, but he is strong, | 我担心就是蓝死病 但他很强壮 |
[18:41] | and with God’s blessing, he may survive. | 有上帝的眷顾 也许他能活下来 |
[18:44] | That is our earnest prayer. | 这是我们最真诚的祈盼 |
[18:45] | It’s definitely cholera, you think? | 肯定是霍乱 你觉得 |
[18:46] | Without a doubt. Terrible affliction. | 毫无疑问 很煎熬 |
[18:49] | There are various possible aids and cures | 有一些可能有用的药品和辅助物 |
[18:52] | I have perfected. | 都是我改良过的 |
[18:54] | Um, he should wear a dead mouse around his neck. | 他应该要在脖子上围一只死老鼠 |
[18:59] | To draw the disease from his body. | 把疾病从身上里吸出来 |
[19:01] | Well, hello, furry friend. | 你好 毛茸茸的朋友 |
[19:02] | He must avoid all blue food. | 他一定不能吃蓝色的食物 |
[19:05] | Are there blue foods? | 有食物是蓝色的吗 |
[19:06] | I will make a restorative vinegar | 我会给他调一杯恢复性的 |
[19:08] | and arsenic drink for him. | 醋砷饮品 |
[19:10] | Good one. | 这个不错 |
[19:15] | Am I dying? | 我是要死了吗 |
[19:23] | If this is cholera, he could be dead within the day. | 如果是霍乱 他可能活不过今天 |
[19:26] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:28] | – That means– – Yes. | -那就是说… -对 |
[19:29] | Yes, it will be yours. | 对 皇位会是你的 |
[19:31] | You will rule Russia. | 你会统治俄国 |
[19:34] | After all our planning, it just– | 我们计划了这么久 结果… |
[19:37] | Falls into your lap. | 不费吹灰之力 |
[19:41] | In light of this terrible situation, | 鉴于目前糟糕的局面 |
[19:44] | a meeting is being called | 我们要召开一个会议 |
[19:46] | – to deal with the possible transition of power. – To me. | -来处理可能的权力交接 -交接给我 |
[19:49] | Indeed. It seems so. | 的确 看来是这样 |
[19:52] | You are the next… | 您排在下一位… |
[19:55] | should the worst happen. | 如果最糟糕的情况出现的话 |
[19:58] | Prepare with prayer, | 准备好祈祷 |
[20:00] | and the senate will be called. | 参政院会被召集开会 |
[20:03] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[20:05] | Not him dying. That is bad. | 不是期待他去世 那很糟糕 |
[20:08] | And sad. And we hope for the best. | 而且令人痛心 我们期望有最好的结果 |
[20:12] | God will be with us. | 上帝会与我们同在 |
[20:14] | He always is. | 一直都是这样 |
[20:23] | It’s happening. It’s really happening. | 发生了 真的发生了 |
[20:26] | I feel a bit… dizzy. | 我有点…晕 |
[20:28] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[20:29] | You must prepare for the meeting. | 你一定要为会议做好准备 |
[20:31] | There are a lot of things to touch on. | 需要涉及很多事情呢 |
[20:32] | I’ll try and order them for you. | 我会尽力给你理出来 |
[20:34] | You must carry the senate, Empress. | 你要镇住参议院 女皇陛下 |
[20:37] | Inspire, and reassure. | 鼓舞他们 让他们心定 |
[20:39] | – That is my way, Orlo. – I know. | -那是我要走的路 奥罗 -我知道 |
[20:42] | Destiny has kicked the door open earlier than expected, | 这扇门被命运打开 虽比预想得要早 |
[20:45] | but we shall run through it. | 但我们要冲进去 |
[21:08] | Have you ever come, vomited, | 你自己有过 |
[21:11] | and shat yourself all at the same time? | 一边吐一边泻的情况吗 |
[21:17] | It’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[22:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:13] | What you wished me to do. | 你所希望我做的 |
[22:15] | Something. | 事 |
[22:16] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[22:26] | You looked at me, and the look said, “Be a man.” | 你当时看着我 眼神里写着”像个男人吧” |
[22:29] | You poisoned him? | 你给他下的毒 |
[22:30] | Arsenic. From the wall, in his borscht. | 砷 弄墙的 放进他的罗宋汤里 |
[22:35] | What happens to us when he’s dead? | 他死了 我们会怎么样 |
[22:38] | Think what Peter provides for us. | 想想彼得给予我们的 |
[22:39] | – You didn’t want this? – Yes! | -你不想这样吗 -想 |
[22:40] | No. I wasn’t saying– I was just– | 不 我不是说… 我只是… |
[22:44] | Our situation is complex. | 我们的情况很复杂 |
[22:46] | Yet also simple. | 但也很简单 |
[22:48] | We have a safe life with him. | 有他在 我们过着安稳的生活 |
[22:49] | Luxury, security, a place in court. | 荣华富贵 安全稳定 宫廷中的一席之地 |
[22:51] | Who’s he gonna be replaced by? Catherine? | 谁会接替他的皇位 凯瑟琳 |
[22:53] | We’re nothing to her. | 对她而言 我们一文不值 |
[22:54] | What happens to us then? | 那时我们会怎么样 |
[22:56] | Grigor? | 格里戈尔 |
[22:57] | Grigor! | 格里戈尔 |
[22:59] | We’re here. | 我们在这 陛下 |
[23:02] | – Ah, George. – Oh, dear. | -乔治 -小可怜 |
[23:06] | There, there. | 好了 没事了 |
[23:13] | “I will lead this country to a new age.” | “我将带领这个国家步入新时代” |
[23:18] | “Dawn.” | “曙光” |
[23:19] | “Place.” | “境况” |
[23:21] | All of them. | 全写上 |
[23:23] | What will you wear? | 你打算穿什么 |
[23:24] | What? Who cares about that? | 什么 没人在意那个 |
[23:27] | You’re presenting yourself as the Empress of Russia. | 你将以俄国女皇的身份出场 |
[23:30] | You must look good. | 你必须端庄华贵 |
[23:31] | It only matters what I say. | 我演讲的内容才更重要 |
[23:33] | Honestly, as a woman, | 实话实说 身为女人 |
[23:34] | it’s far more important what you wear. | 你的穿着才至关重要 |
[23:36] | – Marial, that is– – Incredibly true. | -玛丽埃尔 这 -就是事实 |
[23:39] | I shall dig out some options, | 我帮你选几套衣服 |
[23:40] | and then you can help me write my list. | 然后你帮我写一下我的名单 |
[23:43] | What list? | 什么名单 |
[23:44] | Of all the people who’ve disparaged and abused me, | 在我身为仆人时 所有蔑视我 虐待我的 |
[23:46] | as a servant. | 那些人的名单 |
[23:47] | The people I will have revenge on, | 那些我要报复的人 |
[23:49] | when he dies and you raise me back to my former station. | 等他死了 你就帮我恢复从前的地位 |
[23:58] | You will do that. | 你会帮我的 |
[24:00] | Won’t you? | 对吗 |
[24:02] | Don’t want to be presumptuous, | 我无意自作主张 |
[24:03] | and while I enjoy being your servant– | 我也很乐意做您的仆从 |
[24:05] | “Enjoy” being a strong word, basically inaccurate, | “很乐意”有些言重了 事实并非如此 |
[24:07] | Your list can wait. | 你的名单先放一放 |
[24:09] | Let me write now. Please. | 让我先写完这个 拜托 |
[24:14] | This was my destiny. | 这是我的命中注定 |
[24:18] | We talked about it in this very room. | 我们在这个房间里讨论过的 |
[24:21] | And you saved me that day. | 那日你救了我 |
[24:24] | I thank you. | 不胜感激 |
[24:29] | I will pick your dress. | 我去帮你挑礼裙 |
[24:31] | It’s a great day for me. | 今天真是令我振奋的一天 |
[24:32] | For Russia. | 令俄国振奋 |
[24:33] | Them, too. | 同喜同喜 |
[24:43] | Hi. | 您好 |
[24:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:46] | I am writing. | 我在写作 |
[24:47] | If Peter dies, you’ll become Empress. | 如果彼得驾崩 你就成了女皇 |
[24:49] | I know. It is an extraordinary day. | 我知道 今天是如此伟大的一天 |
[24:52] | I can stop the war. | 我能阻止这场战争 |
[24:54] | And in doing so, perhaps win our argument. | 若真如此 或许你还能赢了我们的争论 |
[24:57] | It did taste bitter. And made me want to punch you. | 那是场充满怨愤的争论 还让我有打你的冲动 |
[24:59] | I will tell you the truth, always. | 我始终只言事实 |
[25:01] | I accept the danger of it. | 我愿冒险谏言 |
[25:04] | So you want this. | 所以这是你的意愿 |
[25:06] | To be Empress. | 你想要做女皇 |
[25:09] | I do. | 是的 |
[25:14] | And you with me. | 你要辅佐我 |
[25:16] | No one yells at me so well. | 没人像你一样与我激辩 |
[25:19] | Perhaps I need that. | 或许这正为我所需 |
[25:23] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[25:54] | He was eating this. | 他当时在吃这个 |
[25:56] | – Peter. – Oh, my God. Yes! | -是彼得的汤 -天啊 没错 |
[25:59] | Someone’s fucking poisoned him. | 有人对他下了毒 |
[26:03] | How do you get to that? | 何出此言 |
[26:06] | He ate it. He’s dying. | 彼得吃了这个 现在性命垂危 |
[26:08] | The dog ate it. He’s fucking dead. | 狗也吃了这个 已经死透了 |
[26:10] | I guess. | 或许吧 |
[26:12] | Yeah, I see. Definite… | 没错 绝对 |
[26:15] | possibility. | 有这种可能性 |
[26:25] | Also mention regional stability, | 记得提及宗教稳定 |
[26:27] | and its importance. | 及其重要性 |
[26:28] | Reinforce the status quo. Don’t scare them. | 强调稳固现状 不要吓到他们 |
[26:31] | Promise them broad things. | 承诺一些美好愿景 |
[26:32] | Leave the war alone, and, and– | 先不要谈战争 还有 |
[26:35] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[26:38] | It is a terrible moment for our country. | 我们的国家正处于危难之际 |
[26:57] | I came here… | 我从德国 |
[26:59] | a German. | 来到这里 |
[27:01] | And as soon as I laid eyes on the land, | 我第一次放眼四顾这片土地 |
[27:05] | my heart’s rhythm changed. | 我心跳的旋律便已改变 |
[27:08] | And my blood rushed… | 我的血液开始沸腾 |
[27:11] | as if I was being born for the first time. | 仿佛我再次重获新生 |
[27:15] | If the Emperor dies, | 若沙皇驾崩 |
[27:19] | I want you to know that my whole being | 我想告诉你们 我会全心全意 |
[27:22] | will be at the people’s service. | 为俄国的人民服务 |
[27:32] | The first thing we must do is to end the war with Sweden. | 首先 我们必须结束与瑞典的战争 |
[27:36] | To pull our poor, suffering troops back from the front, | 带受苦受难的前线战士回家 |
[27:39] | so that no more young Russian lives are wasted in vain. | 俄国青年无须再平白无故地牺牲 |
[27:44] | There will be no more war. | 战争就此终结 |
[27:46] | Huzzah! | 好啊 |
[27:50] | So you wish to relinquish to Sweden | 所以你要把瑞典强占我们的土地 |
[27:52] | the land they have taken? | 就此拱手让人 |
[27:54] | They are deep in our territory. | 瑞典已深入俄国领土 |
[27:56] | They have Vyborg. | 他们已经占领了维堡 |
[27:57] | What’s Vyborg? | 维堡是什么 |
[27:59] | A town. | 一个城镇 |
[28:00] | Of some 50,000 souls, | 那里约有五万俄国人民 |
[28:02] | who may not love the fact that they are now Swedish, | 他们肯定不想就这么变成瑞典人 |
[28:04] | and dine on meatballs | 每晚只能吃瑞典肉丸 |
[28:06] | and lingonberry each night. | 配着越橘果酱 |
[28:08] | Well, I have not seen the current military map. | 我暂时还没看目前的军事地图 |
[28:11] | Also, Empress, | 此外 皇后陛下 |
[28:12] | there is the matter of the famine in the Urals. | 乌拉尔遭遇了饥荒 |
[28:15] | The Urals, was it? | 是乌拉尔人吗 |
[28:17] | I’d love a map at this point. | 我现在很想要张地图 |
[28:19] | Of course. Your newness is… | 当然 毕竟你是… |
[28:22] | what it is. | 新来的 |
[28:23] | The Empress’ fresh, | 皇后的 |
[28:26] | outsider take on things will be an asset. | 新奇角度可能会带来好处 |
[28:30] | Let me get on top of these situations. | 让我先来了解一下情况 |
[28:32] | Mm, that would be excellent, Empress. | 那就太好了 皇后陛下 |
[28:34] | I have made notes. | 我做了笔记 |
[28:53] | Be in no doubt | 毫无疑问 |
[28:56] | that the Russian people | 俄国人民 |
[28:58] | will become educated, | 将得到教育 |
[29:00] | and will be liberated | 并将从奴役中 |
[29:02] | from servitude. | 获得解放 |
[29:05] | I will end serfdom immediately. | 我要立刻废除农奴制 |
[29:08] | That– That’s not so– | 那可…那可不是… |
[29:10] | You wish to dismantle | 你竟想废除 |
[29:12] | the whole economic and cultural basis of our society. | 我们整个社会的经济和文化的基础 |
[29:15] | Fucking German. | 该死的德国人 |
[29:17] | I understand | 我明白 |
[29:18] | – it is bold, but we will have- -The Empress surely jests. | -很大胆 但我们将 -皇后肯定是在开玩笑 |
[29:20] | It’s not something we need to deal with now, and– | 我们现在不需要处理这个问题 而且 |
[29:23] | I– The details of these things… | 我…这些事情的细节 |
[29:27] | – …will be– – Worked out in time. | -将会 -慢慢解决 |
[29:30] | Uh, of course it is too much to expect the Empress– | 当然 我们对皇后的期望不能太高 她根本 |
[29:34] | To know what she’s talking about. I agree. | 不知道她在说什么 确实如此 |
[29:37] | She is new, | 她新上任 |
[29:38] | and will need our guidance. | 需要我们的指导 |
[29:41] | At this point I feel we’d all like to pray | 现在我觉得我们都想为沙皇的 |
[29:44] | for the Emperor’s swift recovery. | 早日康复而祈祷 |
[29:48] | Yes. Of course. | 对 当然 |
[29:51] | You have a rash on your neck. | 你脖子上起疹子了 |
[29:55] | I do? | 是吗 |
[30:00] | Right. | 确实 |
[30:06] | That was a disaster in there. | 刚才可真是场灾难 |
[30:08] | It, it could have gone better. | 情况是不太理想 |
[30:10] | I don’t know anything about Russia. | 我对俄国一无所知 |
[30:12] | You will. They will get to know you, and you them and– | 你会理解的 他们会了解你 而你也会了解他们 |
[30:14] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[30:15] | – The Emperor was poisoned. – It’s possible. | -沙皇是中毒 -有这种可能 |
[30:17] | Chekhov confirmed it. | 契诃夫证实了 |
[30:19] | Arsenic in his borscht. | 他的罗宋汤里有砷 |
[30:21] | Poisoned? | 中毒 |
[30:23] | – Was this you poisoning him? – Of course not. | -是你给他下的毒吗 -当然不是 |
[30:26] | No! | 不是我 |
[30:26] | Then who? | 那是谁呢 |
[30:28] | And if there is another “Who,” | 如果还有别人 |
[30:29] | maybe it’s a coup. | 也许这是政变 |
[30:31] | Someone else. | 是其他人 |
[30:32] | Who is trying to take the throne. | 想夺得王位的人 |
[30:33] | So you’ve heard. | 看来你听说了 |
[30:36] | Marial. | 玛丽埃尔 |
[30:37] | Actually wasn’t. | 事实上没有 |
[30:38] | I hate him, and I’m glad he’s going to die. | 我恨他 他就要死了我很高兴 |
[30:40] | About in there, before, Patriarch. | 说起刚刚在厅里的事 牧首 |
[30:43] | Just had a stumble. | 我只是六神无主了 |
[30:44] | With my husband dying, I am, of course, distraught. | 我丈夫垂死 我当然心烦意乱 |
[30:48] | I will gather myself. | 我会振作起来的 |
[30:49] | Of course. Which brings me to Ivan. | 当然 这让我想到了艾凡 |
[30:52] | Ivan is still alive, | 艾凡还活着 |
[30:54] | and next in line to you, Empress. | 继承顺序就在你之后 皇后 |
[30:56] | Ivan the Small? Be serious. | 小艾凡 别逗了 |
[30:59] | How do you know he’s still alive? | 你怎么知道他还活着 |
[31:00] | – You told me. – What? | -你告诉我的 -什么 |
[31:02] | In confidence. | 私下说的 |
[31:04] | And it is some gossip I’d heard. | 我听过一些流言蜚语 |
[31:06] | I have no actual anecdote about anyone seeing him. | 我没听说谁真的见过他 |
[31:10] | Perhaps others have heard, and wish him installed. | 也许其他人听说了 希望他能继位 |
[31:13] | And have poisoned Peter. | 所以毒死了彼得 |
[31:15] | And do not want me. | 而且不想我继位 |
[31:34] | If Catherine becomes Empress, I’m fucked. | 如果凯瑟琳成为女皇 我就完蛋了 |
[31:36] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[31:37] | And we don’t even know this Ivan. | 我们甚至都不知道这个艾凡 |
[31:40] | We, we can’t be seen to do this. | 我们 不可能有人看见我们做这件事 |
[31:42] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[31:43] | The Emperor is on his deathbed, | 沙皇就快死了 |
[31:45] | and you’re literally eating cake and drinking wine. | 你居然真的在吃蛋糕 喝酒 |
[31:47] | It’s Boris’ birthday! | 今天是鲍里斯的生日 |
[31:49] | It looks like you’re celebrating. | 看起来你是在庆祝 |
[31:51] | We are. His birthday. He nearly died last week. | 没错 庆祝他的生日 他上周差点死掉 |
[31:55] | But think how this looks. | 但这看起来像什么 |
[31:58] | Now, there’s a curfew. We’ve got to send everyone home. | 现在宵禁了 我们得让所有人都回家 |
[32:00] | No. There’s no point stopping it. | 不 没必要阻止这场庆祝 |
[32:03] | If Peter lives, we’ll all be fine. | 如果彼得活下来 我们都会没事的 |
[32:06] | If he dies, we’re all fucked. | 如果他死了 我们都完蛋了 |
[32:08] | So, might as well have a party. | 那还不如开个派对 |
[32:11] | George, do you agree? | 乔治 你同意吗 |
[32:12] | I do. We are perhaps all doomed, | 同意 我们没准都完蛋了 |
[32:14] | so let’s enjoy it while we can. | 还是趁现在尽情享受吧 |
[32:20] | Come. | 来吧 |
[32:28] | – Hey, what are you doing? – Ivan. Ivan. | -你在干什么 -艾凡 艾凡 |
[32:31] | – We’re looking for Ivan. – Get out! | -我们在找艾凡 -出去 |
[32:32] | – Excuse me. – Is Ivan here? | -抱歉 -艾凡在吗 |
[32:33] | – Get out! – May I speak to you? | -出去 -我能和你谈谈吗 |
[32:34] | – What are you doing? – Excuse me. | -你在做什么 -请原谅我 |
[32:35] | Excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[33:05] | Seal the palace. | 封锁皇宫 |
[33:07] | No one is to be allowed in, or out. | 不准任何人进出 |
[33:20] | Captain, guard this door. No one gets in. | 上尉 守着这扇门 不许人进去 |
[33:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:26] | You must stay in the Emperor’s quarters | 你必须待在沙皇的寝宫 |
[33:28] | for your own safety. | 以保证你的安全 |
[33:29] | You will remain there | 你要一直待在那里 |
[33:30] | until I am certain security has been restored. | 直到我确定已经恢复安全 |
[33:32] | You can’t tell me where I can– | 你没权力命令我何去何从 |
[33:34] | If the Emperor was a target for assassination, | 如果沙皇陛下是暗杀的目标 |
[33:36] | then so are you. | 那您也会是 |
[33:36] | Well done, Lieutenant. | 很好 中尉 |
[33:37] | Confine both the ladies | 暂且把两位女士 |
[33:38] | in the Emperor’s quarters for now. | 限制在沙皇陛下的寝宫内 |
[33:40] | Tend to their wishes. | 满足她们的一切需要 |
[33:42] | No one is allowed to enter or exit without my word. | 没有我的许可任何人不得进出 |
[33:45] | Including them. | 包括她们 |
[33:54] | Is he allowed to do this? Confine us? | 他有权这么做吗 限制我们 |
[33:56] | If there’s a killer within the palace, | 如果宫内有杀手 |
[33:58] | the family must protect itself. | 家族必须要自我保护 |
[34:00] | Do not attempt to leave. | 不要试图离开 |
[34:01] | There are guards outside the door. | 门外有警卫 |
[34:17] | You didn’t poison him, did you? | 不是你给他下的毒吧 |
[34:19] | No! | 不是 |
[34:20] | I knew you hadn’t. | 我知道不是你 |
[34:22] | You have a good heart. | 你心地善良 |
[34:24] | How terrible I asked you that. | 我这么问太过分了 |
[34:25] | Slap me if you like. I deserve it. | 你可以扇我耳光 我罪有应得 |
[34:27] | No. | 不 |
[34:29] | It is a bewildering moment. | 此刻大家都有些乱 |
[34:32] | You seemed ill-prepared for leadership in the state room. | 你在议政厅表现得对担起领袖的责任缺乏准备 |
[34:34] | Of course you didn’t do it. | 当然不是你干的 |
[34:36] | You saw that? | 你看见了 |
[34:38] | A small stumble. | 小小的失误 |
[34:40] | You had no idea you could one day be empress. | 你当然没有想到有一天可能会成为女皇 |
[34:44] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[34:55] | Aunt Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白姨妈 |
[34:56] | My poor boy. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[34:58] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[34:59] | Blood is seeping out of me, so not great. | 我的血都快渗光了 情况不太好 |
[35:02] | I heard servants whispering. | 我听见仆人小声说的 |
[35:04] | Poisoned. | 被下了毒 |
[35:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:08] | Must be a mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[35:09] | Everyone loves me. | 大家都热爱我 |
[35:11] | I’m an astonishing Emperor. | 我是个了不起的沙皇 |
[35:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:14] | Oh. You’re here. | 你在这啊 |
[35:17] | Someone is coming for us. | 有人要对我们下手 |
[35:19] | That little cunt Ivan, no doubt. | 一定是艾凡那个屁孩子 |
[35:21] | Possibly, but not necessarily. | 有可能 但也不一定 |
[35:23] | I always said we should kill him, | 我一直说我们应该杀掉他 |
[35:25] | in case his supporters tried something. | 以免他的支持者兴风作浪 |
[35:27] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[35:29] | – No. – Disappointing. | -没有 -太让人失望了 |
[35:31] | The nobility love me | 贵族们热爱我 |
[35:32] | because I turned the palace into a big party | 因为我把宫廷变成了个大派对 |
[35:34] | and delicious buffet, and– | 还有各种美食 还有… |
[35:44] | And women love me because of my massive cock. | 女人们爱我是因为我的大家伙 |
[35:47] | There’s no need to speak. | 不要讲话了 |
[35:50] | If I die, you’ll be ruling Russia. | 如果我死了 你要统治俄国 |
[35:54] | Be ruthless. | 要无情 |
[35:56] | Torture every traitor. | 对每个叛徒都施以酷刑 |
[35:59] | Be terrible. | 要狠 |
[36:01] | I wish I’d been terrible. | 我要是狠点就好了 |
[36:04] | Peter the Terrible. | 彼得狠毒大帝 |
[36:07] | In many ways you were. | 在很多方面你够狠的 |
[36:09] | Are. | 现在也是 |
[36:12] | I have regrets. | 我有遗憾 |
[36:15] | Things I wish I’d done. | 想做而没做的事 |
[36:21] | I wanted to rename July after myself. | 我想把七月改成我的名字 |
[36:24] | Call it “Peter.” | 重新命名为”彼得月” |
[36:26] | It’s a wonderful idea. | 很好的主意 |
[36:28] | Now you must rest. | 现在你必须要休息 |
[36:34] | You need to kill the fucker. | 你要去把那混蛋给杀掉 |
[36:36] | Ivan. | 艾凡 |
[37:00] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[37:02] | I don’t want to, either. | 我也不想 |
[37:04] | He’s sweet. | 他多让人疼啊 |
[37:07] | But they’re searching for him. | 但他们在找他呢 |
[37:09] | They’ll find him. | 他们会找到他的 |
[37:11] | And we’ll be in danger. | 那我们就有危险了 |
[37:13] | Right. | 说得对 |
[37:18] | He’s a little boy. I’m sure we can talk him out of it. | 他是个小孩子 我相信我们能劝他别争了 |
[37:20] | He doesn’t want to be Emperor. | 他才不想当沙皇呢 |
[37:28] | Now Ivan, | 艾凡 |
[37:29] | a lot is going on today. | 今天发生了很多事情 |
[37:31] | The Emperor is sick, | 沙皇病了 |
[37:33] | and may die. | 可能会死 |
[37:35] | They’re coming for me, aren’t they? | 他们在找我呢 对不对 |
[37:38] | That is what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这正是我想和你谈的 |
[37:40] | These are bad people | 他们是坏人 |
[37:42] | who would use you to do their bidding. | 是想利用你按他们的意愿行事 |
[37:45] | Would they let me have fresh air, | 他们会让我呼吸新鲜空气 |
[37:47] | and wine, | 喝酒 |
[37:48] | and boys to play with? | 和男孩子们一起玩吗 |
[37:51] | I have tried to treat you well, my darling. | 我已经尽力善待你了 宝贝 |
[37:54] | I know you have. | 这我知道 |
[37:56] | Tried. | 尽了力 |
[37:59] | Is that what you want? | 那些是你想要的吗 |
[38:01] | We can do that for you. | 我们可以满足你啊 |
[38:03] | An estate. Friends. | 一处庄园 朋友 |
[38:06] | You seem young for wine, | 喝酒你可能还有点太小 |
[38:07] | but… okay. | 但… 可以 |
[38:09] | She is scared, Lizzie. | 她害怕了 丽丽 |
[38:11] | I see it. | 我看出来了 |
[38:12] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[38:14] | But I do not wish bloodshed. | 但我不想流血 |
[38:15] | I love bloodshed. | 我喜欢流血 |
[38:17] | You don’t even know what bloodshed is. | 你连流血是什么意思都不懂 |
[38:19] | You are a little boy who thinks he does, | 你就是个自以为都懂的小孩子 |
[38:21] | but you fucking don’t. | 但你懂个屁 |
[38:22] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[38:23] | Let’s pause. | 我们暂停一下 |
[38:25] | And I mean dog paws! | 我是说狗爪 |
[38:28] | I’m nine, for fuck’s sake. | 我他妈已经就九岁了 |
[38:31] | Maybe this conversation is done. | 可能不用再谈了 |
[38:34] | You seem tired and grumpy, darling. | 你累了 脾气也不好 亲爱的 |
[38:42] | What do I do? | 我怎么办 |
[38:43] | He is intransigent. | 他不愿意合作 |
[38:48] | There is a knife in my pocket. | 我口袋里有把刀 |
[39:05] | We will see each other soon. | 我们很快会再见 |
[39:12] | I will be kind. I promise. | 我会很乖的 我发誓 |
[39:16] | Aunt Lizzie, help me draw some words to say. | 丽丽姨妈 帮我写几句话吧 |
[39:20] | Of course, darling. | 没问题 亲爱的 |
[39:21] | Whatever you want. | 你想要做什么都可以 |
[40:04] | They’re praying for his recovery. | 他们在为他的康复而祈祷 |
[40:07] | I thought they all hated him. | 我以为他们都恨他 |
[40:09] | They’re searching for Ivan. | 他们在找艾凡 |
[40:12] | Whoever it is. | 不论他是谁 |
[40:14] | Clergy and guards. | 神职人员和警卫都在找 |
[40:16] | It could be Archie. | 可能是牧首 |
[40:18] | Peter says I need to kill him. | 彼得说我该杀了他 |
[40:21] | Elizabeth, too. | 伊丽莎白也这么说 |
[40:24] | – It’s madness. – They’re right. | -简直疯了 -他们说得对 |
[40:27] | What? | 什么 |
[40:29] | Orlo. | 奥罗 |
[40:31] | I cannot kill a child. | 我不能杀死小孩 |
[40:32] | I do not want to, either, | 我也不想 |
[40:34] | of course, but we must. | 真的 但我们必须行动 |
[40:36] | We knew there would be blood. | 我们早就知道会面对这种事 |
[40:39] | You are this close to power, | 你已离权力如此之近 |
[40:41] | and this close to death. | 也跟死亡离得很近 |
[40:45] | Velementov got here very quickly. | 维勒门托夫很快就赶来了 |
[40:47] | He’s locked down the palace, | 他已经封锁了宫殿 |
[40:49] | taken control. | 控制着局面 |
[40:50] | If it looks like a military coup, but is he for you? | 如果这是军事政变的话 他会站在你这边吗 |
[40:53] | Empress, you have to do it. | 皇后 你不得不这么做 |
[42:38] | Archie. | 主教 |
[42:42] | You called for me. | 您呼唤我 |
[42:45] | I had a horrible dream. | 我做了噩梦 |
[42:48] | I’m in the forest. | 梦见身在森林中 |
[42:51] | I keep having this one. | 我总做这个梦 |
[42:53] | There’s a boy with a crown in a dark forest. | 黑暗森林中 有个戴皇冠的男孩 |
[42:58] | I come to a fork in the woods. | 我来到林中分岔路口 |
[43:00] | There are two roads. | 那里有两条路 |
[43:03] | I take a step. Next thing I know, | 我走了一步 然后我发现 |
[43:07] | my stomach’s been ripped open somehow. | 不知为何 我的胃被撕开了 |
[43:12] | My guts are hanging out. | 内脏露了在外面 |
[43:16] | And I’m on the ground. | 我躺倒地上 |
[43:20] | This raven flies down and lands on my face. | 乌鸦飞下来 降落在我脸上 |
[43:25] | It’s pecking at my guts while I’m still alive. | 它在啄食我的内脏 我还活着 |
[43:30] | I scream. | 我大叫 |
[43:41] | Emperor. | 沙皇 |
[44:02] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[44:13] | Any word on his health? | 他的身体怎么样了 |
[44:16] | You got here fast. | 你来得挺快 |
[44:18] | I was on my way back when I heard. | 我在归途听说了此事 |
[44:21] | Can still ride like the wind. | 骑技不减当年 |
[44:25] | Will you support the Empress? | 你会支持皇后吗 |
[44:28] | Let’s worry about him dying first. | 还是先关心沙皇的安危吧 |
[44:31] | I’m protecting her. | 我在保护她 |
[44:33] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[44:34] | We lost the Empress. | 找不到皇后了 |
[44:40] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[44:49] | Come on. | 快点 |
[44:53] | Please live. | 求你活下来 |
[44:56] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[45:00] | Kill the cunt. | 杀了这个王八蛋 |
[45:03] | Save Russia. | 拯救俄国 |
[45:12] | No. | 不 |
[45:16] | Life of one to improve life for everyone else. | 以一人之命换取所有人生活的改善 |
[45:22] | I want a transformed Russia, like you. | 我像你一样 想要一个革新的俄国 |
[45:27] | But not this way. | 但不是以这种方式 |
[45:29] | You criticize Orlo for inaction, | 你批评奥罗没有行动 |
[45:31] | but you are just the same. | 但你却跟他没有不同 |
[45:34] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[45:39] | I’ll do it, then. | 那我来 |
[45:49] | No! | 住手 |
[45:59] | The Empress is missing. | 皇后失踪了 |
[46:00] | You got here quick, is my point. | 我关注的重点是 你来得很迅速 |
[46:02] | Yes, you keep saying that. | 我知道 你一直在说 |
[46:03] | I don’t know what– | 我不知道什么… |
[46:07] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[46:08] | – We are just– – Upset, and hysterical. | -我们只是… -沮丧得有些失控 |
[46:11] | As women often are. | 女人经常这样 |
[46:15] | Guards and clergy are looking for Ivan, Archie. | 警卫和神职人员都在找艾凡 主教 |
[46:18] | Do you know anything about that? | 你对此有所耳闻吗 |
[46:19] | I am loyal to the Emperor, and when he dies, | 我忠于沙皇 当他死去 |
[46:21] | I’m to be loyal to what is best for the country, | 我会忠于对国家和俄国人 |
[46:24] | and the Russian people. | 最有利的选择 |
[46:25] | Is Ivan in the palace? | 艾凡在宫里吗 |
[46:27] | Do we know that? | 有人知道吗 |
[46:28] | Are you both behind the Empress? | 你们支持皇后吗 |
[46:30] | We must do what is best for Russia. | 我们必须做出对俄国最有利的选择 |
[46:32] | If Ivan is that, | 如果艾凡是 |
[46:34] | so be it. | 那就该接受 |
[46:35] | I fear that is a dead end, Archie. | 主教 恐怕这条路走不通了 |
[46:46] | Take him and display him in the Great Hall. | 把他带出去 放在大厅里 |
[46:48] | Just so those who would rally behind him | 让那些企图支持他的人 |
[46:50] | realize the futility of their little quest. | 认识到他们那渺茫的追寻是多么无意义 |
[46:56] | Obviously, my preference was always you, Empress. | 我显然一直是支持您的 皇后 |
[47:01] | Goes without saying, um… | 无需赘言… |
[47:04] | I… You killed that boy. | 我…你杀了那个孩子 |
[47:11] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[47:23] | I feel… | 我觉得… |
[47:29] | …A bit hungry. | 有点饿 |