时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Very good wheat yield in the Caucuses this year. | 高加索地区今年小麦的收成很好 |
[00:36] | Is all this studying going to make you dull? | 这些学习会不会让你变得很古板 |
[00:39] | When I take power, I will know this country inside and out. | 等我掌权 我要对这个国家了如指掌 |
[00:44] | That’s good. | 这个很好 |
[00:46] | Door! | 开门 |
[00:50] | – Husband. – You missed breakfast. | -丈夫 -你没吃早饭 |
[00:52] | Yes. I did. | 是的 |
[00:55] | I have something for you. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[01:03] | It’s probably the biggest diamond in the world, | 这有可能是世界上最大的钻石 |
[01:04] | and has an interesting story. | 而且还有个有意思的故事 |
[01:06] | Forty-two people died finding it, | 发现它 挖出它 |
[01:08] | digging it up, and transporting it from Siberia. | 把它从西伯利亚运来 一共死了42个人 |
[01:11] | From Siberia. | 从西伯利亚 |
[01:12] | A vast Russian province encompassing Northern Asia. | 俄国围绕在北亚的一个辽阔省份 |
[01:15] | Its terrain spans the tundra, coniferous forests, | 它的地貌涵盖了冻土 针叶林 |
[01:17] | and is known for freezing winters. | 以严冬著称 |
[01:19] | But is a gateway for Russia through the Pacific Ocean, | 但是俄国通往太平洋的通道 |
[01:22] | and therefore is vital to our future links to the Americas. | 因此对我们今后与美洲大陆的交往至关重要 |
[01:26] | Right. It is pretty, do you not think? | 对 它很漂亮 你不觉得吗 |
[01:35] | Thank you? | 谢谢你 |
[01:36] | For what? | 谢你什么 |
[01:37] | It’s what you should say now, | 这是你应该对我说的话 |
[01:38] | although me having to tell you is annoying, | 虽然还得由我告诉你 有点不爽 |
[01:41] | and speaks to me of what I suspected. | 并且证实了我所怀疑的 |
[01:45] | You’re mad about me burning the serfs still. | 你还为烧死奴仆的事而生我的气 |
[01:46] | I disagreed. That is all. | 我不同意 仅此而已 |
[01:48] | You disagreed publicly. | 你当众表示不同意 |
[01:51] | And filled yourself with pox pus. It cannot happen again. | 还给你自己抹上了天花的脓液 不能再这样了 |
[01:54] | Though I do not wish to quarrel, | 虽然我不想争吵 |
[01:56] | but agree you were wrong, and that the diamond is pretty, | 但你要认同你做错了 还有钻石很漂亮 |
[02:00] | and move on. | 我们向前看 |
[02:02] | It is pretty. Thank you. | 它确实很漂亮 谢谢 |
[02:04] | We shall be as one in public. | 我们在公众场合应该是统一的 |
[02:06] | Huzzah. | 好啊 |
[02:07] | Shall I eat your pussy? | 要我舔你下面吗 |
[02:08] | I… | 我… |
[02:10] | have blood. | 我来红了 |
[02:12] | Which I like in a sausage, but not a pussy. | 香肠里有血我喜欢 那下面就算了 |
[02:14] | Another day, then. Uh, where’s that young serf kid? | 那就改天吧 那个小奴仆呢 |
[02:17] | The parachute boy. | 降落伞男孩 |
[02:19] | You burned him. | 你烧了他 |
[02:22] | Must go. | 得走了 |
[02:23] | Door! | 开门 |
[02:50] | Good day, sir. | 日安 先生 |
[02:51] | Running? | 跑步 |
[02:53] | Seven miles through the beautiful forest. | 穿过美丽的森林跑了11公里 |
[02:55] | I feel better. | 感觉好多了 |
[02:56] | You felt bad? | 你之前感觉不好吗 |
[02:58] | Some melancholy. | 有点忧伤 |
[03:00] | Chekhov thinks I have yellow bile inside me, | 契柯夫认为我身体里有黄胆液 |
[03:02] | and must sweat it and bleed it out, which reminds me… | 必须通过出汗和放血把它排出来 对了… |
[03:07] | I think all my biles are at odds. | 我想我的胆液都不正常 |
[03:09] | Melancholy, rage, giddy joy, all at once. | 忧伤 愤怒 快乐 都同时出现 |
[03:14] | I, I feel better. I… | 我 我感觉好多了 我… |
[03:16] | The palace is huge, and it hems one in somehow. | 皇宫太大了 会让人感觉有些压抑 |
[03:19] | Sometimes you can feel the walls reaching for you. | 有时候你会感觉到围墙在向你压来 |
[03:23] | And the guards at the doors, I often suspect, are actually dead. | 我经常怀疑门口的卫士实际上都是死的 |
[03:28] | Right. Funny. | 对 太逗了 |
[03:30] | You’re growing a beard. | 你在留胡子 |
[03:32] | Forgot to shave. | 忘了刮了 |
[03:35] | Being the Emperor’s best friend has its special perks. | 身为沙皇最好的朋友有些特权 |
[03:37] | Indeed, it does. I have a magnificent estate, | 的确是 我有个华丽的庄园 |
[03:41] | vineyards, carriages… | 酿酒庄园 马车… |
[03:43] | And I love him. | 而且我爱他 |
[03:44] | Tha– That’s the greatest part. My love for him. | 那… 那是最重要的 我对他的爱 |
[03:49] | And her. | 还有对她的 |
[03:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:56] | – Dust storm. – What? | -沙尘暴 -什么 |
[03:58] | When I was a child. Never got the fucking grit out. | 小时候迷了眼 一直都没把砂砾弄出来 |
[04:03] | Look. | 看 |
[04:07] | That is… | 那是… |
[04:11] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[04:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:16] | The trees are calming. | 树木能让人平静 |
[04:19] | I recommend we attack in a week, on the full moon. | 我建议我们一周后进攻 圆月之日 |
[04:21] | With the, uh, Emperor’s blessing. | 在沙皇的保佑之下 |
[04:23] | We will win. | 我们会胜利的 |
[04:24] | I actually received a note this morning, Emperor. | 实际上我今天早上收到个知会 沙皇 |
[04:26] | The Swedish ambassador | 瑞典大使 |
[04:27] | wishes to come to court tonight for dinner. | 希望今晚来宫里吃晚餐 |
[04:29] | He is the enemy, and we have to throw him a fucking party? | 他是敌人 我们还得为他大排筵席 |
[04:32] | We should focus on why he wants to talk. | 我们应该注意他为什么想来找我们 |
[04:34] | It is a sign. | 是个信号 |
[04:37] | I have him on the ropes. | 我拿住他了 |
[04:39] | Jesus Christ, fatso. That’s how you fight? | 我的天 死胖子 你就这么打的吗 |
[04:43] | Run. | 跑 |
[04:44] | – What? – Fucking run. | -什么 -快他妈跑 |
[04:46] | Run! | 跑 |
[04:48] | The Church has poured so much money | 教会为这场与路德教派的战争中 |
[04:49] | into the war against these Lutherans, | 倾注了这么多的钱 |
[04:52] | and will continue to, of course, | 当然仍会继续投入 |
[04:53] | but the fact that Velementov cannot quite win… | 但维勒门托夫无法取胜… |
[04:57] | I can fucking win! | 我他妈能打得赢 |
[05:00] | I’m an admirer of faith, and yours is very moving, | 我很欣赏自信 你的自信很让人感动 |
[05:03] | but starts to smack of delusion. | 但开始有妄想的意味了 |
[05:06] | Right. Orlo? | 好吧 奥罗 |
[05:08] | I am on the fence. | 我还在犹豫 |
[05:09] | Of course you are, lobcock. | 没什么奇怪的 你这个软蛋 |
[05:11] | This is what we will do. | 我们这样吧 |
[05:12] | At the banquet, we cut the ambassador’s head off, | 在宴会上 我们把大使的头割下来 |
[05:15] | fill it with meatballs, and send it back to Sweden. | 在里面装满肉丸子 然后把它送回瑞典去 |
[05:17] | Personally, I fucking love that. | 我个人非常喜欢这主意 |
[05:19] | It is as witty and eloquent a “Fuck you” As I have heard. | 这是我听过的最绝最响亮的”去你妈的” |
[05:23] | – Huzzah! – I’m not sure. | -好啊 -我不太确定 |
[05:25] | To rile one’s enemy and mock their national dish, it seems– | 激怒敌人 嘲讽他们的国菜 有些… |
[05:29] | Velementov, shut up. | 维勒门托夫 闭嘴 |
[05:30] | You and Tartar Nick will work out the logistics. | 你和鞑靼人尼克去把实施细节搞好 |
[05:32] | It will be a joy for the court, | 这会是宫廷里的乐事 |
[05:34] | and be spoken of in the villages. | 在民间也会成为谈资 |
[05:39] | Hello. I’ve brought some wheat. | 我带来了些小麦 |
[05:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:49] | – Seriously? – It is a fool-proof pregnancy test. | -没搞错吧 -这是十分灵验的怀孕测试 |
[05:52] | The wheat blooms almost instantly. | 小麦几乎立即就能开花 |
[05:58] | I hope you’re not barren. | 我希望你不是不育 |
[05:59] | That would not go over well. | 那可就不太好了 |
[06:01] | Sounds ominous. | 听起来有些不吉利 |
[06:03] | Not at all. Foolish of me to say it. | 当然不会 我说傻话呢 |
[06:06] | I will bring wheat every day, | 我每天都会带小麦来 |
[06:08] | and one day, you will piss a crop of baby. | 有一天你会浇灌出后代的 |
[06:12] | I feel your fertility from here. | 从这我都能感觉得到你的生育力 |
[06:27] | The Battle of Vladivostok. | 海参崴战役 |
[06:29] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[06:31] | It is a battle my father spoke of. | 这是我父亲谈过的战役 |
[06:33] | A famous win. | 著名的胜利 |
[06:35] | The first you commanded. | 你指挥的第一场 |
[06:37] | He said you were a genius. | 他说你是个天才 |
[06:41] | Long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[06:42] | Do you believe in fate? Destiny? | 你相信命运吗 运数 |
[06:46] | When you’re young, you have hope and call it destiny. | 在你年轻时 你有希望 把它叫做命运 |
[06:49] | When you’re old, it becomes fate. | 等你老了 它就成运数了 |
[06:51] | I wish to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[06:58] | Look on my inner thigh. | 看看我的大腿内侧 |
[07:00] | I, I am. | 我 看呢 |
[07:03] | – Indeed I am. I– – This birthmark appeared on my skin. | -说实话我… -这个胎记出现在我腿上 |
[07:09] | Do you recognize the shape? | 你认出这形状了吗 |
[07:10] | I’m struggling with, um, a lot feelings. | 我心里有很多种情绪在纠结 |
[07:13] | Uh, the smell of jasmine seems to be in the air, so… | 茉莉花的味道仿佛飘散在空气中 所以… |
[07:18] | – …focusing is a b– – The shape! | -集中注意力好像有点… -形状 |
[07:21] | Think of a map! | 想象一幅地图 |
[07:24] | It, um… | 它… |
[07:26] | It is, uh… | 它是… |
[07:29] | …is Russia. | 是俄国 |
[07:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:32] | It just appeared. | 它才出现的 |
[07:34] | It must mean something. Do you not agree? | 这一定有什么意思 你不同意吗 |
[07:37] | It, it is odd. Uh… | 这确实奇怪 哦… |
[07:40] | Fates and destiny. | 命运和运数 |
[07:42] | That’s what it feels like. | 这感觉就是 |
[07:44] | In my heart, I am Russian. | 在我心里 我就是俄国人 |
[07:47] | I wish to help us. | 我希望能帮助我们 |
[07:49] | Perhaps you can help me. | 也许你能帮助我 |
[07:52] | In what way? | 怎么帮 |
[07:56] | Let’s plan. | 我们来计划吧 |
[07:57] | It’s fucking stupid. | 这太他妈傻了 |
[07:59] | Let’s plan. | 我们来计划吧 |
[08:01] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[08:02] | The Emperor. He’s, he’s | 沙皇 他 |
[08:03] | going to cut the Swedish ambassador’s head off | 要在晚宴时把瑞典大使的脑袋 |
[08:05] | at the dinner, and fill his skull with meatballs, | 割下来 在头骨里装上肉丸 |
[08:09] | and return him to the Swedes. | 再把他送回给瑞典人 |
[08:11] | That is mad. | 这是发疯了 |
[08:12] | I am no friend of the Swedes, but, um… | 我绝不是帮瑞典人说话 但… |
[08:15] | it will make them a more determined and intractable enemy, and… | 这会让他们变成更决绝更难对付的敌人 而且 |
[08:19] | I should examine your, uh… | 您的那个… |
[08:22] | map… | 地图… |
[08:24] | more closely at a later date. | 我应该稍后凑近点再看看 |
[08:26] | – You should just ponder what it means. – Yes. | -你应该好好想想这是什么意思就行了 -对 |
[08:30] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[08:32] | We will talk further. | 我们回头再谈 |
[08:40] | Emperor comes. They sit. You hold. I cut. | 沙皇进来 他们落座 你按住 我割 |
[08:45] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[08:56] | I love this choir. | 这个唱诗班我很喜欢 |
[08:57] | The Chernobyl Girls’ Choir is our finest. | 切尔诺贝利女声唱诗班是我们最好的 |
[09:01] | They glow. | 她们散发着光辉 |
[09:06] | Thank you for the diamond. It is in my pocket. | 谢谢你的钻石 在我口袋里呢 |
[09:08] | – You like it? – I stared at it all day in wonder. | -你喜欢 -我一整天都盯着它赞叹 |
[09:12] | At it. At you. | 赞叹它 赞叹你 |
[09:14] | Thanks. It’s going to be a fun night. | 谢谢 今晚会很有意思 |
[09:17] | There is a whisper you are to cut the ambassador’s head off | 据说你要把大使的脑袋割下来 |
[09:20] | and fill it with meatballs. | 装上肉丸 |
[09:21] | Oh, it is supposed to be a fun surprise! | 本来应该是个有趣的惊喜 |
[09:24] | I don’t think many know. | 我想没几个人知道 |
[09:26] | It is a brilliant jape. | 这是个绝妙的乐子 |
[09:28] | And no doubt you will fill his eye sockets | 你肯定会把他的眼眶里塞满 |
[09:29] | with lingonberry jam. | 越橘果酱吧 |
[09:31] | Add a condiment. Brilliant. | 还加个佐料 太妙了 |
[09:34] | The Swedes have come to you. | 瑞典人来拜会你 |
[09:36] | That shows the court you are strong, and they are weak. | 这向宫廷展现了你的强大 他们的弱小 |
[09:40] | Right. | 不错 |
[09:41] | You negotiate a peace now, you will be victorious, | 你现在谈成休战 你就会是胜利者 |
[09:45] | and everyone will be relieved, and awed. | 所有人都会如释重负并充满敬仰 |
[09:48] | Awed? That seems good. | 敬仰 好像不错啊 |
[09:51] | And no more orphans. Joy everywhere. | 不会再有孤儿 四处都充满欢乐 |
[09:55] | Right. A-and you? | 不错 那你呢 |
[09:58] | I will be awed, too. | 我也会满怀敬仰 |
[10:26] | No! | 不要 |
[10:30] | I mean no… | 我是说不要… |
[10:33] | …to pomme dauphine without goose. | 上法式炸黄金土豆丸 没有鹅肉的话 |
[10:36] | Sauté the potatoes, please. | 上煎土豆吧 |
[10:39] | Oh, Ambassador. We must talk. | 大使 我们必须谈谈 |
[10:41] | I hear the king wants to meet. | 我听说国王想要见面 |
[10:43] | – Yes. – Oh. Much to discuss. | -是的 -有很多要商量的 |
[10:49] | Are you okay? You were not at the dinner. | 你没事吧 你没去晚宴 |
[10:51] | Figured I would not be missed. | 我想我去不去也没人在意 |
[10:54] | And was busy. | 而且我有事 |
[10:59] | – You taste of– – Plums. | -你嘴里有… -李子 |
[11:01] | Plum vodka. I made it. | 李子伏特加 我做的 |
[11:04] | Delicious. | 味道不错 |
[11:07] | Let us just regale each other with anecdotes of our day. | 我们谈谈各自今天的轶事来消遣吧 |
[11:12] | I went to Bezarov’s wedding. | 我去了巴扎罗夫的婚礼 |
[11:14] | A lesson in doomed optimism, but almost sweeter for it. | 无望乐观的教训 但却也让我更向往爱情了 |
[11:17] | Did a vodka testing with some chaps. | 和几个人试了试伏特加 |
[11:19] | Then I ran the perimeter of the grounds four times, | 然后我绕着外围跑了四圈 |
[11:21] | and Grigor shot a bird, and… seems odd. | 格里戈尔射杀了一只鸟而且…有点怪怪的 |
[11:26] | You? | 你呢 |
[11:28] | Just duties. | 履行职责 |
[11:30] | Fascinating. | 很不错 |
[11:32] | Do not overload me with such detail. | 不要给我讲太多细节 |
[11:36] | It is too dull to speak of. | 说起来太没意思了 |
[11:41] | – How is your bile? – Better now. | -你的胆液怎么样了 -好多了 |
[11:43] | Ran it out and bled it out. | 通过跑步和放血 出来了 |
[11:51] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[11:54] | You? | 你呢 |
[12:01] | Is your tree dying? | 你的树要死了吗 |
[12:04] | A little, I think. | 有点吧 我想 |
[12:15] | Ah! Oh, birthday cake for Tatyana. | 塔季扬娜的生日蛋糕 |
[12:18] | And a, a toast. | 祝杯酒吧 |
[12:19] | Huzzah. | 好啊 |
[12:19] | Huzzah! | 好啊 |
[12:21] | Thank you, Emperor. And look what Arkady bought for me. | 谢谢您 沙皇陛下 看看阿卡迪给我买的 |
[12:24] | – It is gorgeous. – Oh. As are you. | -太漂亮了 -你也是 |
[12:27] | It is not my blood diamond, but is nice in a bourgeois way. | 虽然不是我那颗血钻 但有些中产的味道 |
[12:30] | Have I ever fucked you, Tatyana? | 我搞过你吗 塔季扬娜 |
[12:33] | When we were young. | 我们年轻的时候 |
[12:34] | Arkady, I may have to fuck your wife sometime. | 阿卡迪 什么时候我可能得搞搞你老婆 |
[12:36] | And I may have to cut your fucking heart out. | 那我可能得把你的心给挖出来了 |
[12:49] | So, you will meet the king, and end the war. | 你会和国王会面 结束战争 |
[12:52] | How great that would be. | 这多么伟大啊 |
[12:53] | They will capitulate, and no doubt he will cry a little bit. | 他们会有条件地投降 他肯定还会哭一下 |
[12:56] | I have a gift. | 我有个礼物 |
[12:58] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[12:59] | – For the Emperor. – Huzzah, Grigor. Bring it forth. | -给沙皇陛下的 -好啊格里戈尔 拿过来 |
[13:13] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[13:14] | It is your bird. The amazing one. | 是你的那只鸟 了不起的那只鸟 |
[13:17] | – The one I saw at the bird bath? – The same. | -我在饮鸟盆看见的那只 -对 |
[13:19] | I saw it and thought, you love it, you should have it. | 我看见它就想 你喜欢它 所以就该得到它 |
[13:23] | It’s not a jape, Arkady. | 不是什么乐子 阿卡迪 |
[13:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | Well, bravo. I mean, it’s lost | 很好 我是说 它吃了颗枪子 |
[13:29] | a little of its luster now it’s filled with shot. | 就失去了光彩 |
[13:31] | My idea is you can put it up | 我的想法是你可以把它做成标本 |
[13:33] | in your breakfast room next to the hog, | 放在早餐厅里 野猪的旁边 |
[13:35] | or just grill it and consume it with some salt and pepper. | 或者索性烤了它 放点盐和胡椒吃了它 |
[13:40] | Huzzah, friend. It’s fucking weird, but comes from the heart. | 好啊 朋友 虽说有点怪 但毕竟是真心之礼 |
[13:43] | I am exhausted. I shall depart, | 我累了 我要走了 |
[13:44] | as you and Georgina must ride into the night. | 你和乔治娜还要疯狂到夜间呢 |
[13:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:54] | Tippity top. I shall see you in the morning. | 好极了 早上见 |
[14:01] | Not much meat on it for grilling. | 烤了也没什么肉啊 |
[14:04] | Soup? | 做汤 |
[14:17] | Hey, shall we breakfast in the woods? | 我们去林子里用早餐怎么样 |
[14:21] | Maybe we could run the forest. It’s exhilarating. | 也许我们可以在森林里跑步 舒服极了 |
[14:24] | Alas, I have to go with Peter to the peace talks. | 可惜 我要和彼得一起参加和平会谈 |
[14:28] | The Swedish king and queen are | 瑞典国王和王后 |
[14:29] | meeting us at a dacha to discuss the end of the war. | 要在度假别墅里和我们会面讨论结束战争的事 |
[14:33] | Sounds fun. | 听着挺有意思 |
[14:38] | Maybe you could come. | 也许你也可以去 |
[14:40] | – I could talk to him. – No. | -我可以和他说说 -不 |
[14:42] | Sounds serious, and I try to stay away from such things. | 听着很严肃 我尽量躲着这类的事 |
[14:45] | Have fun. I must run. | 过得开心吧 我得走了 |
[14:48] | Do not pretend. | 别装了 |
[14:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:55] | We are… strange. | 我们… 很奇怪 |
[14:57] | It’s probably just me. | 可能是我的问题吧 |
[14:58] | Yellow bile buildup. Walls closing in a bit. | 黄色胆液堆积 宫墙有点压迫 |
[15:04] | – Leo? – Yes? | -利奥 -啊 |
[15:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:08] | And I you. | 我也爱你 |
[15:10] | And that, I will never run out. | 对你的爱永远不会枯竭 |
[15:21] | He’s been here all night. | 他一整晚都在这 |
[15:23] | You have him where you want him. | 你把他掌控在手掌心里了 |
[15:25] | This is not where I want him. | 我可没想让他在这 |
[15:27] | I wish to dazzle him with fate and destiny, | 我本想用命运 运数 |
[15:30] | and my knowledge of our problems. | 还有我对问题的了解震住他 |
[15:32] | Sounds dull. | 听着真无趣 |
[15:34] | Put that diamond in your cunt and spread your legs. | 把那钻石放你下面里 把腿叉开 |
[15:36] | That will dazzle him properly. | 那就绝对可以把他搞蒙了 |
[15:38] | Marial, I will not fuck my way to support. | 玛丽埃尔 我不会用下面去赢得支持的 |
[15:41] | It is nine o’clock. By 9:15, | 现在9点 到9:15 |
[15:43] | you can have Velementov and the military. | 维勒门托夫和军队就都是你的了 |
[15:45] | Albeit, you’ll be covered in drunk sweat. | 所说你要浑身都是酒臭汗臭 |
[15:50] | – No. – May not even take that long. | -不 -可能都不用那么久 |
[15:52] | 9:05, including foreplay. | 9:05 还包括前戏 |
[15:55] | We can bathe you immediately. | 我们可以马上给你沐浴 |
[15:57] | This will not happen without sacrifice. | 这事不付出牺牲是不行的 |
[16:01] | And what about Leo? | 那利奥呢 |
[16:02] | He will not know, and will one day benefit. | 他不会知道 而且以后还会受益 |
[16:05] | And how do you suffer for the coup? | 那你为政变牺牲了什么 |
[16:09] | My impatience for it eats away at me, | 我对它的耐心等待让我备受煎熬 |
[16:11] | as does my station. | 我的地位也在被蚕食 |
[16:16] | Let him sleep. | 让他睡吧 |
[16:23] | In a way, it is bad for us. | 在某种意义上 这对我们不好 |
[16:25] | Peace. It’ll make Peter more popular. | 和平 这会让彼得更受人欢迎 |
[16:29] | Harder to dislodge. | 更不容易扳倒 |
[16:31] | I’m going to pretend you didn’t say that. | 我会假装你没说这话 |
[16:33] | Just giving you the unvarnished political reality. | 只是给你一个赤裸裸的政治现实 |
[16:35] | It is called the long game. | 这叫放长线钓大鱼 |
[16:38] | I am simply there to garner Velementov’s support. | 我只是来争取维勒门托夫的支持 |
[16:42] | One other thing. I need to tell Leo of the coup. | 还有一件事 我得告诉利奥政变的事 |
[16:45] | What? | 什么 |
[16:46] | – He’s not a fucking spy, Orlo. – Too good-looking. | -他不是间谍 奥罗 -长得太好看了 |
[16:49] | I have said it before. And sweet. | 我以前就说过了 而且人也好 |
[16:51] | Because the perfect spy | 因为最佳间谍 |
[16:52] | is an ugly one with no charm, of course. | 当然是个丑陋的人 毫无魅力 |
[16:54] | – It is putting a wedge between us. – No! | -这让我们中间产生了隔阂 -不行 |
[16:57] | – Orlo– – You swore a blood oath, as did I. | -奥罗 -你发了血誓 还有我 |
[17:00] | You made me cut myself, and it really hurt, and I fainted. | 你让我割伤了自己 真的很疼 我还晕了 |
[17:02] | I am holding you to it. | 我要你遵守你的誓言 |
[17:04] | – He is in pain. – So that is a cost you must bear. | -他很痛苦 -那是你必须承担的代价 |
[17:07] | For if he is not a spy, his patience will be rewarded. | 因为如果他不是间谍 他的耐心就会得到回报 |
[17:10] | If he is a spy, his patience will be an asset | 如果他是 他的耐心就是一种 |
[17:12] | in making you give in at some point. Possibly this point. | 让你在某刻屈服的绝招 可能就是此刻 |
[17:16] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[17:16] | He made me a posy of flowers on a walk | 前几天他散步时给我做了一束花 |
[17:19] | the other day for my room. | 让我装点房间 |
[17:20] | He was very sweet. | 他人真好 |
[17:21] | Women! | 女人啊 |
[17:22] | Shall I punch him, or you? | 我该揍他吗 还是你来 |
[17:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:25] | No. No, no, no. You– You promise not to tell him? | 不不不 你发誓不要告诉他 |
[17:29] | I did. I do. Let’s go. | 我发过誓 我发誓 我们走 |
[17:39] | What do you want? Where’s the Empress? | 你来干什么 皇后呢 |
[17:41] | I will ride with you. | 我跟你一个车厢 |
[17:42] | Due to security concerns, you cannot ride together. | 考虑到安全因素 你们不能共乘一匹马车 |
[17:44] | Right. Annoying. | 也是 真烦 |
[17:52] | I came to see you last night. | 我昨晚去见你了 |
[17:54] | You did? How sweet. | 是吗 真好 |
[17:56] | I was detained by reading. | 我读书耽搁了 |
[18:10] | You have 7,000 troops surrounding Hango. | 你有七千士兵把守翰格 |
[18:13] | It is a seaport vital for trade. | 这是个对贸易至关重要的海港 |
[18:16] | The Swedes cannot lose it. | 瑞典人不能失去这个地方 |
[18:18] | But it would be a boon for us. | 但对我们来说这是个福音 |
[18:21] | Looking at the map, it seemed a combination of infantry, | 从地图上看 左边前线结合 |
[18:24] | and rolling cannons from the left front, | 步兵和滚动加农大炮 |
[18:26] | would be the best bet on a thrust. | 是最好的推进办法 |
[18:29] | The way your mouth moves, | 你嘴唇开合 |
[18:31] | silky and pert. Say more. | 像丝般柔滑 说多点 |
[18:42] | Unnerving? | 紧张吗 |
[18:43] | Very. | 非常 |
[18:45] | Excellent. Let’s add the handshake. | 很好 这次加上握手 |
[18:49] | Ah, fuck! Ow. Jesus. | 妈的 天啊 |
[18:50] | So, King of Sweden, you are smaller than imagined, | 瑞典国王 你比我想的还要矮小 |
[18:53] | but it is a pleasure to meet you. | 但很高兴见到你 |
[18:55] | We have spilled too much blood, and perhaps not enough wine. | 我们两国见过太多热血 也许该多饮酒 |
[18:58] | Let us see if we can rectify that. | 我们看看能不能纠正这一点 |
[19:00] | Oh, shit. Uh, that, that’s actually quite good. | 该死 说得真好 |
[19:02] | Oh. Arkady wrote it. | 阿卡迪写的 |
[19:04] | He is fertile of children, and word. | 他擅长生孩子和措辞 |
[19:07] | The danger would be | 危险是 |
[19:08] | if the Swedes fell back into the market area, | 如果瑞典人撤回到市场区 |
[19:11] | as they would be hard to dislodge. | 就很难把他们赶走 |
[19:13] | So there is some sense in perhaps drawing them out somehow, | 也许可以用某种方式把它们赶出来 |
[19:17] | with a feint of some sort. | 用某种佯攻的方案 |
[19:19] | – A weak initial attack from the front… – Your hair. | -一次微弱的正面攻击 -你的头发 |
[19:21] | – …that gathers them to a place we want them, – The sun… | -把他们赶到我们计划的地方 -太阳… |
[19:24] | dances with it… | 与之共舞 |
[19:26] | like nymphs. | 像仙女一样 |
[19:27] | For if we are to win, | 因为如果我们要胜利的话 |
[19:29] | you must have the support you need. | 你必须取得你所需要的支持 |
[19:31] | And I wonder whether you are well enough supplied | 我想知道如果这次进攻要拖过冬 |
[19:34] | if the action took us through to the winter, | 你有没有足够的补给 |
[19:36] | – and whether– – Your eyes… | -是否… -你的眼睛… |
[19:37] | – They– – What about them? | -它们… -它们怎么了 |
[19:39] | Pools… so deep a man could drown in them. | 池水 如此深邃能让人淹死在里面 |
[19:44] | – But happily so. – Stop. | -却很快乐 -停 |
[19:46] | I am not a pretty jasmine flower, | 我不是一朵美丽的茉莉花 |
[19:48] | with swimming pools for eyes, you fat fuck. | 在池塘中供人欣赏 你个死胖子 |
[19:50] | Oh, your fire. Your cheeks… bloom. | 你的脾气 你的面颊 焕发光芒 |
[19:58] | I am terrifying. | 我是个可怕的人 |
[20:02] | We’ve stopped. | 我们停下了 |
[20:03] | Is it an ambush? Use your body to shield me. | 是伏击吗 用你的身体掩护我 |
[20:14] | I could not bear to be away from you. | 我不忍心离开你 |
[20:16] | Of course you could not. Huh. | 你当然不忍心 |
[20:18] | If you ever get a woman, Orlo, give her a diamond. That is all. | 如果你有女人 奥罗 给她个钻石就行了 |
[20:22] | Fuck off out of our carriage. | 滚出我的轿厢 |
[20:30] | What is your strategy? | 你有什么策略 |
[21:12] | Here he is. Huzzah! | 他到了 好 |
[21:14] | – So, King of– – Come here. | -国王 -来 |
[21:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:21] | And Empress Catherine. | 凯瑟琳皇后 |
[21:22] | Glowing like the fucking sun. | 跟他妈的太阳一样发光 |
[21:24] | King Hugo. Queen Agnes. | 雨果国王 艾格妮丝王后 |
[21:27] | We just saw fish jump out of the water, and back in. | 我们刚看到鱼从水里跳出来 又跳回去了 |
[21:31] | I mean, fucking leaping fish! | 该死的鱼跃 |
[21:33] | We should get guns, and shoot them as they’re in the air. | 我们该拿把枪 在它们在空中时射杀它们 |
[21:36] | Brilliant. | 很好 |
[21:36] | We’ve been talking for minutes, | 我们谈了数分钟 |
[21:37] | and no one’s offered us a drink. | 没人给我们上酒 |
[21:38] | What do two kings have to do to get a drink around here? | 在这里皇帝们要做什么才能一起喝杯酒 |
[21:41] | We have spilled much blood. It is time we spilled some wine. | 我们两国见过太多热血 也许该多饮酒 |
[21:44] | Huzzah! But please tell me you brought some proper Russian vodka. | 好 但请告诉我你带了些俄国伏特加 |
[21:47] | – I long for it. – Ah, I’m sure we have. | -我太想喝了 -我确定我们带了 |
[21:50] | If not, we shall cut General Velementov open | 如果不行 我们就把维勒门托夫将军割开 |
[21:52] | and drink his 90 proof blood. | 喝他那九十度的血液 |
[21:54] | And then we’ll cut General Ekberg open, | 然后我们拔出埃克伯格将军的 |
[21:57] | pull out his liver and eat it, | 肝脏 把它吃掉 |
[21:58] | ’cause it’s as fat as the finest foie gras! | 那可比上等鹅肝还要肥美 |
[22:00] | – I love foie gras! – Me, too! | -我爱鹅肝 -我也是 |
[22:04] | This is great! | 太棒了 |
[22:09] | Fish! | 有鱼 |
[22:13] | I admire your country very much. | 我十分欣赏您的国家 |
[22:15] | You do? | 是吗 |
[22:16] | You have the printing press, strong education, | 贵国印刷业兴盛 教育发达 |
[22:19] | and some democratic process. | 民主也在进步 |
[22:21] | Yes. All my brilliant husband’s work. | 是啊 都是我那伟大夫君的功劳 |
[22:25] | I hope we can learn from you. | 我希望俄国能向贵国学习 |
[22:27] | Aren’t you sweet? | 您真可爱 |
[22:30] | Be careful. | 请务必小心 |
[22:32] | It has unleashed both beauty, and horror. | 那些举措虽然美好 却也十分危险 |
[22:35] | The full gamut of people’s fucked-up-ness and hate. | 人们的愚蠢和憎恨 从四面八方涌来 |
[22:39] | I see. | 知道了 |
[22:40] | I suspect they are now coming for us. | 我怀疑他们要冲我们来了 |
[22:43] | Will kill both of us and take the country. | 他们会杀了我们两个 夺走国家 |
[22:46] | And all because my idiot husband gave them knowledge. | 一切都是因为我的白痴丈夫赋予了他们知识 |
[22:49] | A means to disseminate dissent. | 他们才得以大肆散布异议 |
[22:52] | – And then some of the levers of power. – Oh, shot! | -继而把握一部分权力筹码 -射击 |
[22:55] | – Fuck! – Oh. Right. | -该死 -没错 |
[22:59] | Hopefully we can end this war. That will calm things down. | 但愿我们能结束这场战争 能平息一些骚乱 |
[23:10] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[23:12] | Your husband is very handsome. | 你丈夫很英俊潇洒 |
[23:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Would you mind if I… | 你介意我 |
[23:21] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[23:23] | Many roads to peace. For a country, and a woman. | 条条大路通和平 对国家和女人都是如此 |
[23:33] | You hit him in the mouth. | 你打了他一巴掌 |
[23:34] | He said I have eyes like pools. | 他说我的眼睛像池水 |
[23:36] | Well, that seems complimentary, | 那似乎是在赞美你 |
[23:38] | rather than a comment to elicit violence. | 而不该招致暴力 |
[23:40] | If you were a woman, you would understand. | 如果你是女人 你就会明白的 |
[23:43] | Right. So… | 好吧 那 |
[23:46] | So, I will try again. | 我会再试一次 |
[23:48] | And perhaps not hit him in the mouth? | 这次或许别再打他嘴巴了 |
[23:51] | A leader has self-control. | 领导者是能自控的 |
[23:54] | I will do the leading. | 领导是我的事 |
[23:56] | You continue arranging papers on the table. | 你继续整理桌上的文件吧 |
[23:58] | That is uncalled for. | 您这样说有失公允 |
[24:00] | You have beautiful lips. | 你的嘴唇很美 |
[24:03] | So plump. | 很丰满 |
[24:05] | – What, what are you talking about? – And pretty hands. | -你在说什么 -双手也是 |
[24:08] | Be serious. | 严肃些 |
[24:12] | I see. | 我看到了 |
[24:13] | With your pretty, amethyst-like eyes. | 用你那如紫水晶般的迷人眼眸 |
[24:25] | I hate the first parade of the new recruits. | 我讨厌新兵首次游行 |
[24:29] | The worst. | 太糟糕了 |
[24:31] | Their bright, shiny faces all dreaming of the future. | 一张张年轻活力的脸庞 幻想着未来 |
[24:34] | I salute them and imagine the ripped faces, and… | 我一边敬礼 一边想象着被撕烂的脸 |
[24:37] | broken heads and bleeding stomachs. | 还有残肢断臂 血流成河 |
[24:40] | The shocked look on their faces when they hit the front. | 他们上前线时脸上的惊诧 |
[24:44] | That “Oh, fuck” Moment. | 那个”完蛋”的时刻 |
[24:47] | Well, now we’ve depressed each other. I shall depart. | 现在我们互相泄气完毕 我该走了 |
[24:50] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[24:52] | I shall shit and think on how I shall destroy you in Hango. | 我去方便一下 顺便想想怎么在翰格击败你 |
[24:56] | I shall think how I can destroy you in Kyrol. | 我要想想怎么在克罗尔打败你 |
[25:01] | Sleep well. | 晚安 |
[25:02] | Never do. | 从没睡安稳过 |
[25:09] | Evening, General. | 晚上好 将军 |
[25:12] | – Empress. – Oh, don’t get up. | -皇后陛下 -不必起身了 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry I hit you in the mouth. | 实在抱歉 我打了你一巴掌 |
[25:18] | – I want to be friends. – No apology necessary. | -我想和你成为朋友 -无需道歉 |
[25:22] | A failure to take territory is second nature to me now. | 攻城略地 屡战屡败 我早已习惯了 |
[25:25] | I, uh… | 我 |
[25:28] | I shall, uh… give up the idea of laying with you. | 我该放弃睡你这个想法的 |
[25:35] | Perhaps I will give you a different vision to hold onto. | 或许我能承诺您一个别的期许 |
[25:40] | Orlo apparently joked with you | 奥罗好像跟你开玩笑说 |
[25:42] | that he and I were planning a coup. | 我们在策划政变 |
[25:44] | Yes. Very funny. | 是的 挺好笑的 |
[25:48] | What if it wasn’t funny? | 如果那不是玩笑呢 |
[25:51] | What if it was real? | 如果是真的呢 |
[25:54] | You would be playing a dangerous game. | 那你们显然涉足了一场危险游戏 |
[25:58] | And possibly a futile one. | 还有可能是徒劳一场 |
[26:01] | – You are a– – If you say pretty, I will smack you again. | -你 -如果你敢说漂亮 我会再扇你一巴掌 |
[26:04] | Not a leader. | 不是个领导者 |
[26:06] | I saw it when Peter was poisoned. Your legs went… | 彼得被毒害时 我看到你腿软的样子 |
[26:09] | As if you were suddenly at sea. | 你好像突然彻底蒙了 |
[26:13] | That is… | 那是 |
[26:15] | …true. | 确实如此 |
[26:18] | But I am different. | 但我已经不像从前了 |
[26:20] | This place could be better. | 这里能变得更好 |
[26:22] | You could be better. | 你也一样 |
[26:25] | You could win this war. | 你能赢得这场战争 |
[26:27] | I know it. I see it in you. | 我很清楚 我看到了你的潜质 |
[26:30] | Well, if you do, it is a fading shimmer of what I was. | 你看到的 只是曾经的我微弱的余光 |
[26:35] | You know, my lust for you is not– | 其实 我对你的欲望不是 |
[26:36] | It’s not for you, in a way. | 并不是针对你的 |
[26:39] | It’s for your youth. | 而是渴望你的青春 |
[26:41] | Your hope. Your, your aliveness. | 你的希望 你的生机勃勃 |
[26:45] | I cannot find this in me anymore. | 在我身上再也找不到那些了 |
[26:49] | I believe you can find them again. | 我相信你能寻回它们 |
[26:51] | Because you are a delusional optimist. | 因为你是个积极乐观的妄想狂 |
[26:54] | We have that in common. | 这点我们倒是一样 |
[26:56] | But you are not a leader. | 但你不是领导者 |
[26:58] | So drop this, and stay alive. | 所以放弃吧 好好活着 |
[27:01] | Anyone in this court could turn on you. | 宫廷里的任何人都可能背叛你 |
[27:05] | Including me. | 包括我在内 |
[27:07] | – You won’t. – That’s the thing. | -你不会的 -问题就在这里 |
[27:10] | You just don’t know that. | 你无法确定 |
[27:16] | Empress. | 陛下 |
[27:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:33] | I’ve called for 104 melons. | 我要了104块蜜瓜 |
[27:35] | As Peter’s best friend, it is my right. | 作为彼得最好的朋友 我有权这么做 |
[27:37] | 104 melons. Why? | 104块蜜瓜 为什么 |
[27:40] | I like them. I should have what I like. | 我喜欢 要点我喜欢的东西有什么错 |
[27:43] | You haven’t shaved yet. | 你没剃须 |
[27:44] | – No. – You must. | -没有 -你必须剃 |
[27:45] | I know! | 我知道 |
[27:48] | I’m now going to run in the forest. | 我现在要去林子里跑步 |
[27:50] | I may have yellow bile, but also possibly green. | 我可能有黄胆汁 也可能是绿色的 |
[27:52] | – Are you all right? – I just told you I have yellow bile, | -你还好吗 -我刚刚才说了我有黄胆汁 |
[27:54] | and possibly green, so no. | 还有可能是绿色的 所以我一点都不好 |
[27:56] | Okay. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:57] | Why can’t you listen? | 你为什么总不在意我说什么 |
[27:58] | I am. I am. | 我在听 |
[28:00] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[28:02] | The bird. | 那只鸟 |
[28:03] | – The beard– – The bird was a gift. | -你的胡子 -那只鸟是个礼物 |
[28:05] | I thought it went over well. I am fine. | 我觉得很成功 我没问题 |
[28:08] | I’m just going to run. | 我只是去跑步 |
[28:10] | Grigor. | 格里戈尔 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:14] | That I didn’t listen. | 我刚刚没听你说话 |
[28:16] | It’s quite all right. Banish it from your beautiful head. | 真的没关系 你无须在意 |
[28:22] | On the bed. | 放在床上 |
[28:41] | Anchovies, bread and butter. Fucking heaven. | 凤尾鱼 面包和黄油 简直是天堂 |
[28:45] | You ever have dreams where… | 你有没有梦见过 去了一个 |
[28:47] | no one will listen to you? | 没人听从你的地方么 |
[28:49] | You walk through towns and villages and no one obeys you? | 走遍了城镇和乡村 没人对你俯首称臣 |
[28:53] | – Never. Sounds chilling. – Fucking are. | -从来没有 听起来很骇人 -确实是 |
[28:56] | How is it, now your father’s gone, | 情况怎么样 你父亲去世了 |
[28:59] | just being alone with everything? | 很多事情都会觉得孤立无援 |
[29:02] | – Well, I– – For me, it’s hard. | -我 -对我来说 很困难 |
[29:05] | And it’s been ten years. Honestly… | 说实话 已经十年了 |
[29:09] | …he was better at it than me. | 他比我更擅长统治 |
[29:11] | And the fucking people are still always comparing us. | 那些该死的人总喜欢拿他和我比 |
[29:14] | That, that is what I have dreams about. | 这 我做过这样的梦 |
[29:16] | I walk with him, and no one sees me. | 我和他一起走 别人却当我不存在 |
[29:19] | And then he turns, and he can’t see me. | 他转过来 连他也看不见我 |
[29:22] | And my father was not the enormous shadow yours is. | 比起我的父亲 你活在更大的阴影之下 |
[29:25] | – Humph. – I don’t know how you do it. | -哼 -我不知道你是怎么做的 |
[29:26] | Peter the Fucking Great. | 该死的彼得大帝 |
[29:29] | At least my dad was Olaf the Okay. | 至少我的父亲只是还不错的奥拉夫 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:33] | It is a wait. Like the war. | 需要等 就像战争 |
[29:35] | No, I just wanted to kick off my reign with a big win, | 我以为我一当政就会做出丰功伟绩 |
[29:38] | and instead, we’re fucking mired for years. | 但结果是 那么久了还是举步维艰 |
[29:40] | I know. We’ve got to get out of the shit. | 我懂 我们得走出这该死的困境 |
[29:44] | Huh? And enjoy wine, and food, and pussy. | 对吧 尽情享受酒 食物和性 |
[29:48] | It is nice to talk to a fellow king. Huzzah. | 能另一位国王谈谈真好 |
[29:51] | Let’s go toss the Generals in the lake. | 我们把将军扔进湖里 |
[29:55] | We trialed the printing press for a short time. | 我们试验了印刷机一段时间 |
[29:58] | – I know. – You do? | -我知道 -是吗 |
[30:00] | How else would we know you fucked a horse? | 否则我们怎么会知道你跟一匹马交配 |
[30:03] | What? | 什么 |
[30:05] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[30:06] | Doesn’t matter if you did. Now people think you did. | 你有没有做不重要 人们都认为你做了 |
[30:10] | What we discovered, the first lie wins. | 早就发现了 最早的谎言会深入人心 |
[30:16] | I do like you. | 我跟你很投缘 |
[30:30] | Hugo is a delight. | 雨果让我很高兴 |
[30:32] | And Agnes, I need to fuck against a tree. | 我都想把艾格妮丝压在树上做 |
[30:36] | They are a fascinating couple. | 他们是很好的夫妻 |
[30:38] | They will be our first royal couple friends. | 他们是第一对和我们缔结友谊的皇室夫妻 |
[30:40] | He totally understands me. | 他完全理解我 |
[30:42] | I think you will end this. | 我相信你会结束这一切 |
[30:45] | And be a hero to our people. | 成为人们的英雄 |
[30:55] | Thinking about your father? | 想到你父亲了吗 |
[31:00] | The end of your first war. He is not here to see it. | 你亲手了结的第一场战争 他却看不到 |
[31:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:07] | How’d you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[31:10] | You’re my husband. | 你是我的丈夫 |
[31:13] | Good luck. | 祝你顺利 |
[31:23] | Well, it’s mostly wolf fur, with a leopard skin lining. | 它基本是狼毛制成 内衬是豹皮 |
[31:27] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[31:29] | – Right? – It’s really nice. | -是吧 -太好看了 |
[31:30] | – Yeah. – Shall we? | -是的 -可以开始了吗 |
[31:32] | – Yeah. – Oh, God. | -当然 -上帝 |
[31:38] | I think we both want to put an end to the bloodshed. | 我认为我们都不想再有人流血牺牲 |
[31:41] | Mostly because we want to go | 主要还是我们想要 |
[31:42] | eat fried fish and drink white wine together. | 一起吃炸鱼和畅饮白葡萄酒 |
[31:45] | Huzzah. With a saffron aioli. | 好啊 配番红花蒜泥蛋黄酱 |
[31:46] | Yes! Love aioli. | 是的 我爱蒜泥蛋黄酱 |
[31:49] | And as neither of these old fucks can win, | 因为这两个老家伙争破头 |
[31:51] | nor do they seem able to lose, | 也没争出输赢 |
[31:53] | we should come to a deal. | 我们应该达成共识 |
[31:55] | – We are in a very– – Shut up. | -我们的情况很… -闭嘴 |
[31:57] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[31:58] | You have sway with Poland, and with Denmark. | 你能控制波兰和丹麦 |
[32:02] | Of course. They love me. | 没错 他们很喜欢我 |
[32:07] | I suspect you wish us to seek an end | 你应该希望我们能帮你终止和他们的 |
[32:09] | – to the trade embargo with, uh– – Was I talking to you? | -贸易禁令 -我在跟你讲话吗 |
[32:12] | Manage your people, for fuck’s sake, Peter. | 可不可以管管你的人 彼得 |
[32:15] | Orlo, shut up. | 奥罗 闭嘴 |
[32:16] | Yes, of course we can. | 是的 我们可以 |
[32:18] | And you must fuck off out of… You know. W-where is it? | 但是你必须滚出 哪里来着 |
[32:22] | Russia. | 俄国 |
[32:24] | I will move my men out of Kyrol. | 我会让军队撤出克罗尔 |
[32:26] | This is capitulation. We own that place. | 这是投降 我们已经占领了那里 |
[32:27] | Shut it, Anders. | 闭嘴 安德斯 |
[32:28] | Yes, fuck off, Anders. | 是的 滚开 安德斯 |
[32:29] | I thought this would be difficult, | 我原以为谈判很难 |
[32:31] | but actually, negotiations are easy. | 但实际上 比我想的简单 |
[32:33] | Maybe I’m just good at it. | 可能是因为我们都很擅长谈判 |
[32:34] | – Mm. – You know, I say what I want, | -嗯 -我说出我的意愿 |
[32:35] | you say what you want, and we both agree. | 你提出你的条件 然后我们都同意 |
[32:38] | – Huzzah. – Huzzah. | -真棒 -太好了 |
[32:40] | And of course, St. Petersburg. | 当然 还有圣彼得堡 |
[32:42] | What? | 什么 |
[32:43] | St. Petersburg. | 圣彼得堡 |
[32:45] | I say again, what? | 我重复一遍 你在说什么 |
[32:47] | And you shall note the fucking shift in my tone. | 你为什么不注意我语气的变化 |
[32:49] | I know it seems big, but… | 我知道他面积很大 |
[32:52] | St. Petersburg was always Swedish. | 但是圣彼得堡400年来 |
[32:55] | For 400 years. | 一直就是瑞典的 |
[32:57] | Until your father stole it from us 30 years ago. | 直到30年前你父亲从我们手中盗走了它 |
[33:00] | Stole it? | 盗走 |
[33:01] | He fucking won it. | 他是赢来的 |
[33:03] | You fucking lost it, and then he turned a shithole | 你没守住它 是我的父亲点石成金 |
[33:05] | into a grand fucking city. | 让它变成一座大城市 |
[33:09] | I know you don’t want to live | 我知道你不想活在 |
[33:11] | under the past glories and failures of your father. | 你父亲过去的辉煌和失败之下 |
[33:15] | Peter, honestly, as your friend, | 彼得 实话说 作为你的朋友 |
[33:18] | if you seek a clean slate as Emperor, | 如果你想从头开始书写 |
[33:20] | the best thing for you to do is to give St. Petersburg up. | 作为沙皇的功绩 你最好放弃圣彼得堡 |
[33:23] | Hugo… | 雨果 |
[33:24] | Why are you ruining everything? | 你为什么要毁了这一切 |
[33:25] | Peter, that city is a monstrous shadow. | 彼得 这座城市是可怕的阴影 |
[33:27] | It’s his city. | 这是他的城市 |
[33:29] | It’s his victory. None of it yours. | 是他的战果 与你毫无关系 |
[33:31] | All of it contextualizing you as a… | 它会让人们一想到你就觉得你是一个 |
[33:37] | …puny leader of skinny achievement. | 软弱无能 一事无成的统治者 |
[33:42] | Did you just call me puny? | 你刚刚说我软弱 |
[33:45] | No, but when placed against him, | 没有 但是如果跟他相比 |
[33:49] | of course it looks that way. | 让人有这种感觉 |
[33:51] | Ask your people. | 问问你的臣民 |
[33:52] | What? Ah– Shit. | 什么 该死 |
[33:55] | I… You are… It, uh, ooh, and, you and he– | 我 你其实 你和他 |
[33:59] | Thanks for making my point, blusterguts. | 谢谢你佐证我的观点 蠢蛋 |
[34:01] | Now, you go to Moscow… | 你迁都莫斯科 |
[34:04] | You make that your base. | 把那里当成你的据点 |
[34:06] | That is the new center of Russia. | 也是俄国的新首都 |
[34:08] | From there, you can be your own man. | 从那里开始 你可以做你自己 |
[34:09] | You can be your own Emperor. | 可以成为你自己的沙皇 |
[34:11] | And build your own Russia. | 可以建立你自己的俄国 |
[34:13] | – I’m doing you a favor, here. – Hmm. | -我是在帮你 -嗯 |
[34:17] | – It’s interesting. – Yeah. | -有意思 -是啊 |
[34:19] | – Let me just think on it for a moment. – Okay. | -容我考虑一下 -好的 |
[34:24] | Here’s your peace deal, you fuck! | 这才是你的和平协议 混蛋 |
[34:28] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[34:32] | Yes! Suck on that! | 行啊 你也来试试这个 |
[34:35] | You fuck! | 混蛋 |
[34:36] | No! | 不 |
[34:43] | Ow! That’s my head! Bite me? | 好痛 我的头 你咬我 |
[34:45] | You’re biting me! Get off! | 是你在咬我 别碰我 |
[34:49] | Ow! It’s a girls’ tactic! Girls’ tactic! | 这是女孩子 女孩子的手段 |
[34:51] | Okay, fine! Fine! | 好了 好了 |
[34:53] | Fuck you! | 杂种 |
[34:57] | Fuck! | 操 |
[34:58] | It is frustrating to wait outside the doors, is it not? | 等在外面真是让人有点沮丧 不是吗 |
[35:01] | You would rather witness their idiocy? | 你更想去看他们愚蠢的谈判吗 |
[35:04] | – I would rather– – Fuck you, you Swedish shit! | -我更想 -该死 瑞典杂种 |
[35:08] | You’re going to drown in the blood of your people. | 我会让你们血流成河 都淹死在里面 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry you feel that way, mama’s boy! | 很抱歉让你不高兴 恋母的小男孩 |
[35:12] | You know my father fucked your mother | 你知道我父亲曾让你母亲 |
[35:13] | in the face after a state dinner? | 在国宴之后含他的阴茎吗 |
[35:15] | In the face! | 含他的阴茎 |
[35:20] | There’s 30 million of us, and only two million of you. | 我们有三千万人 而你们只有两百万 |
[35:22] | I don’t care if four million of us | 我可不介意死四百万人 |
[35:24] | have to die to kill two million of you. | 换掉你们两百万人 |
[35:26] | We’re Russian. We don’t give a fuck how many of us die. | 我们是俄国 我们不在意死几个人 |
[35:29] | What has happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:30] | Empress, your husband is a fuckwit. | 皇后 你的丈夫是个蠢货 |
[35:33] | If this is news, I apologize, | 如果对你来说是个新消息 抱歉 |
[35:34] | although I doubt it is. | 但我觉得你早知道了 |
[35:35] | Does this mean lunch is canceled? | 意思是午宴也取消了吗 |
[35:37] | And me fucking you against a tree, | 我把你压在树上做 |
[35:39] | also canceled. We’re leaving. | 也取消了 我们走 |
[35:45] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[35:56] | Oh, sorry. Sorry. I’m just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[35:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:01] | Vlad. | 弗拉德 |
[36:04] | This fucking place. | 真是个该死的地方 |
[36:07] | I agree entirely. | 我完全同意 |
[36:09] | – A love letter? – No. Uh… | -情书么 -不是 |
[36:12] | I won’t read it. You have my word. | 我不会看的 我保证 |
[36:14] | Marial. | 玛丽埃尔 |
[36:19] | Well, it’s either milky knit, or… | 要么是乳白色的编织物 或者 |
[36:24] | …silky clit? | 光滑的阴蒂 |
[36:27] | You fucker. You’re leaving. | 混蛋 你要走了 |
[36:29] | I am going home for a while. I have yellow bile, and– | 我想回趟家 我有黄胆汁 而且 |
[36:32] | – She’s– – Tiring of me, | -她 -她厌倦我了 |
[36:33] | and it is not something I wish to watch slip away. | 我不想看到她对我的爱慢慢消失 |
[36:37] | She’s busy. | 她很忙 |
[36:38] | Perhaps. But why now, and not before? | 可能是吧 但为什么之前不忙 而是现在 |
[36:55] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[36:58] | The church, military, the regions, the court. | 教堂 军队 领土 宫廷 |
[37:03] | How to win each. | 怎样争取到每一个 |
[37:05] | How to take power. | 怎样夺权 |
[37:11] | – She’s… – Killing the cunt. | -她准备 -杀掉那个王八蛋 |
[37:15] | She will take it. | 她会成功的 |
[37:28] | You’ll forgive her her distractedness. | 你也会体谅她分身乏术 |
[37:30] | She’s a little busy trying to make life better for all of Russia. | 她忙于让所有俄国人过更好的生活 |
[37:41] | – Get in. – We cannot leave. | -进来 -我们不能一走了之 |
[37:43] | I have decided what we are doing. | 我已经决定了我们要怎么做 |
[37:45] | You can’t win this. | 你赢不了的 |
[37:47] | I will. In oceans of fucking Swedish blood! | 我会的 赢得让瑞典人血流成河 |
[37:52] | New plans immediately, Velementov. | 立刻执行新计划 维勒门托夫 |
[37:53] | I have extensive plans | 我手里有很快对翰格 |
[37:55] | for a massive offensive in Hango soon, sir. | 发动进攻的详细计划 陛下 |
[37:57] | My plan is we just grab a million people, | 我的计划是派一百万人 |
[37:59] | they all walk into Sweden, and kill everyone they see. | 他们走进瑞典 逢人便杀 |
[38:02] | That’s the fucking plan, fatso. | 这就是计划 胖子 |
[38:04] | We can do it strategically. To avoid so much bloodshed. | 我们可以有战略地进攻 可以避免大规模流血 |
[38:07] | I do not wish to avoid bloodshed. | 我不想避免大规模流血 |
[38:09] | What part of that plan do you not understand, | 那个计划的哪一点你不明白 |
[38:11] | you roly-poly fuckhead? | 你个蠢猪 |
[38:16] | – What the– ? – A mosquito on your face. | -什么… -您的脸上有只蚊子 |
[38:19] | I do not want it to infect royal blood. | 我不想让它给皇家的血液染病 |
[38:22] | Right. Thanks. | 这样啊 谢谢 |
[38:26] | Anyway, fucking terror is the new plan, | 反正新的计划就是他妈的恐怖政策 |
[38:30] | so that every man, woman, and child in Sweden | 吓得瑞典所有的男人女人小孩 |
[38:33] | would rather run into the sea and drown than face us. | 宁愿自己跑进海里淹死也不愿面对我们 |
[38:36] | You are going back with failure, then. | 那你就是要带着失败回去了 |
[38:39] | – What? – The court has high hopes. | -什么 -宫廷上下满怀希望 |
[38:42] | It will have drifted out to the people this is happening. | 所发生的情况会慢慢传出去 |
[38:45] | You go back with more war. | 你回去 发动更多的战争 |
[38:47] | I don’t want them to hate you. | 我不想让他们仇恨你 |
[38:49] | They don’t hate me. | 他们不仇恨我 |
[38:50] | – They don’t. And when we win– – They will have lost | -不恨 而当我们胜利… -他们会失去 |
[38:53] | even more of their fathers and sons. | 更多的父亲和儿子 |
[38:55] | You’re angry. Do not let that drive you. | 你很生气 不要被气愤所驾驭 |
[38:58] | Go back and try again. | 回去再谈谈 |
[39:01] | For me. Please. | 为了我 求你了 |
[39:03] | I will not. | 我不去 |
[39:05] | If he will apologize, and you will– | 如果他会道歉 那你会… |
[39:06] | He won’t apologize. | 他不会道歉的 |
[39:08] | He will. | 会的 |
[39:10] | And then you will lay out your plan for victory. | 然后你要把你的胜利计划说出来 |
[39:13] | – The bloodshed plan? – No. | -那个流血的计划 -不 |
[39:16] | You talked in your sleep last night. | 昨晚你说梦话了 |
[39:18] | And you had a brilliant plan. | 你有个非常聪明的计划 |
[39:20] | I did? In my sleep. | 有吗 在我梦里 |
[39:23] | You did. | 没错 |
[39:25] | Let me get him back in the room. | 我去把他拉回来 |
[39:28] | All right, with an abject fucking apology. | 好 必须要谦卑地道歉 |
[39:34] | Why are you trying to put this back together? | 你为什么要挽回谈判 |
[39:37] | To give him a victory is… dumb. | 让他取到胜利是… 愚蠢的 |
[39:39] | – Your long game. – Exactly. | -你的放长线 -没错 |
[39:41] | You are still walking. | 你还往那边走 |
[39:44] | I am. | 对 |
[39:55] | Ah, Empress! Fuck off. | 皇后陛下 滚吧 |
[39:57] | You need peace more than we do. | 你比我们更需要和平 |
[39:58] | You’ve been on the cusp of defeat for two years. | 你们挣扎在失败的边缘已经两年了 |
[40:00] | One lucky break | 来一点运气 |
[40:01] | and we’ll be pissing in the street in St. Petersburg. | 我们就会在圣彼得堡的大街上放肆了 |
[40:03] | And what beautiful streets they now are. | 那些大街现在多漂亮啊 |
[40:05] | You would barely recognize them. | 你恐怕都认不出来了 |
[40:07] | – That’s funny. – Agnes… | -太有意思了 -艾格妮丝… |
[40:09] | It’s funny, Hugo. | 就是有意思 雨果 |
[40:10] | You think if you bring St. Petersburg home | 你以为你把圣彼得堡夺回来 |
[40:12] | it will wow everyone? | 就会赢得大家的赞叹 |
[40:13] | – It will. – You need the embargo lifted, | -会的 -你需要取消贸易禁运 |
[40:16] | so your economy flourishes. | 以便经济可以繁荣 |
[40:17] | Because you languish now, | 因为你们现在很艰难 |
[40:19] | and your people vent their displeasure. | 你的臣民流露出不满 |
[40:22] | Did you tell her that? | 是你告诉她的 |
[40:23] | – I like to chat. That’s just me. – Unbelievable. | -我喜欢聊天啊 天性而已 -难以相信 |
[40:26] | The freedoms you believe in are wonderful. | 你所信仰的自由非常棒 |
[40:29] | But you need a break, | 但你需要走回运 |
[40:31] | or they will wash your floppy blond self into the sea. | 否则他们会把你长金毛的这颗玩意扔进海里 |
[40:35] | She better mean my hair. | 她说的最好是我的头发 |
[40:37] | Or did you chat about that, too? | 还是你们也聊这个了 |
[40:39] | You’re under a lot of pressure. | 你的压力非常大 |
[40:42] | Do the deal and I bet you could fuck me against a tree. | 达成协议 你可以把我压在树上干我 |
[40:46] | I do admire you both. | 我非常敬仰二位 |
[40:47] | Your courage. | 你们的勇气 |
[40:49] | You have lived dangerously, giving freedoms. | 实施自由新政 你们的处境很危险 |
[40:52] | And with that, you need to convince them they still need you. | 在这种情况下 你需要让他们确信仍然需要你 |
[40:57] | He does not care how many Russians die. | 他才不在乎多少俄国人会送命 |
[41:00] | The numbers are simply not on your side. | 在数量上 你不占优势 |
[41:12] | Understand this. | 你听清楚 |
[41:13] | I am happy to die for what I believe in. | 为了我所信仰的 我可以欣然赴死 |
[41:18] | But I am also happy to not to. | 但我也会欣然活下去 |
[41:22] | Shall we go? | 我们过去吗 |
[41:27] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[41:37] | I am… | 我… |
[41:40] | …sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[41:42] | Sorry, the wind is rushing in my ears. | 什么 我耳边的风呼呼的 |
[41:44] | – I didn’t catch– – No! Peter. | -我没听清… -行了 彼得 |
[41:53] | If I hear the words “St. Petersburg,” | 如果我听到”圣彼得堡” |
[41:56] | I will cut your heart out and grill it on that fire and eat it | 我会把你的心挖出来 在火上烤了 |
[41:59] | with a squeeze of lemon and some marsh weed. | 挤上点柠檬汁就着水薄荷吃下去 |
[42:01] | Hango and Vyborg are both about to become | 翰格和维堡都面临长期围困的 |
[42:03] | long and bloody sieges. | 惨烈局面 |
[42:05] | Thousands will die, and it will drag on. | 成千上万的人会死 战事没完没了 |
[42:08] | – I believe we will break them. – As do I. | -我相信我们会攻下来的 -我们也会 |
[42:10] | Shut up, both of you. | 闭嘴 你们俩 |
[42:13] | Last night, the Emperor talked in his sleep, | 昨晚 沙皇陛下说了梦话 |
[42:15] | and he cracked what seemed impossible. | 他破解了这个死结 |
[42:18] | I did? I did. | 是吗 没错 |
[42:20] | For the thing is, you must both leave here with a victory. | 关键在于 你们俩都需要带着胜利离开这 |
[42:23] | So we shall both have one. | 所以我们就都要满足 |
[42:26] | There are two battles in stasis. | 有两场战事处于僵持中 |
[42:28] | Instead of unleashing them, | 我们不再开战 |
[42:30] | we both walk away. | 我们都撤退 |
[42:32] | Russia claims a massive victory in Vyborg, | 俄国在维堡声称大获全胜 |
[42:35] | you in Hango. | 而你则在翰格 |
[42:37] | We use the press and the pulpit to disseminate it. | 我们利用新闻和教会来传播它 |
[42:40] | We have a free press. | 我们国家言论自由 |
[42:41] | Idiotic. | 愚蠢 |
[42:44] | The first lie wins, | 第一个谎言就是胜利 |
[42:46] | I’ve come to understand. | 我逐渐理解了 |
[42:48] | Pithy. | 精炼 |
[42:49] | We will use that for good. | 我们会好好利用这一点 |
[42:51] | Once you put out the story, it will be what people believe. | 一旦你把故事讲出来 人们就会相信 |
[42:54] | Any sniping at it will be unpatriotic. | 任何对它的攻击都是不爱国的 |
[42:57] | We then announce the treaty. | 接着我们宣布条约 |
[42:58] | To each people, it looks like a win. | 对双方来说 看起来都是一场胜利 |
[43:01] | We each agree not to contradict the other, | 我们都同意不反对对方的说法 |
[43:03] | and each country only refers to the battle they won, | 两国均只提及各自赢得的战斗 |
[43:06] | and ignores the other. | 忽略失败的战斗 |
[43:07] | The map reverts to its per-war state, | 地理上 双方国土边界回复到战前状态 |
[43:09] | giving Russia back its land. | 把属于俄国的土地归还俄国 |
[43:11] | We get the trade embargo lifted. | 我们解除贸易禁令 |
[43:14] | We put this behind us. | 把此事抛之脑后 |
[43:16] | We are all winners. | 我们都是赢家 |
[43:17] | Except for the 118,000 dead. | 除了那十一万八千位死者 |
[43:20] | And 180 for us. | 我们损失了十八万人 |
[43:23] | We cannot bring them back. | 他们的生命无法被挽回 |
[43:25] | As the Emperor movingly mumbled in his sleep last night. | 这是昨晚沙皇在睡梦中动情的喃喃自语 |
[43:30] | – He said that? – I did. | -他说的吗 -我说的 |
[43:33] | This is my plan. I believe it works for both of us. | 这是我的计划 我相信它对我们双方都有利 |
[43:36] | Do we have a deal? | 我们算达成协议了 |
[43:41] | We do. | 达成了 |
[43:45] | Huzzah. Victory for all. | 好 双赢了 |
[43:48] | Humph. Who wants some fish? | 谁想吃鱼 |
[43:56] | You seem in a mood. | 你看起来心情不错 |
[43:59] | What an astute judge of character you are. | 你真会看人 |
[44:02] | – Do you not wish a peace? – I wish to win. | -你不希望和平到来吗 -我希望能赢 |
[44:05] | To make it worth the blood spilled. | 为了让那些战士死得其所 |
[44:07] | I can offer you what you need. | 你想要的 我能给 |
[44:10] | More vodka? | 更多伏特加吗 |
[44:13] | Redemption. | 救赎 |
[44:15] | What if you had one more chance in your life, General? | 如果你还有一次机会呢 将军 |
[44:19] | One more. | 还有一次 |
[44:21] | You hate war. | 你厌恶战争 |
[44:22] | Yes. But I know it is often inevitable. | 不错 但我知道战争在所难免 |
[44:27] | And when it is so, | 当它发生时 |
[44:29] | you fight it like a wounded tiger with blood in its nostrils. | 你要像流着鼻血受了伤的老虎一样战斗 |
[44:34] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[44:36] | Join me. | 加入我 |
[44:38] | Because you are a man with a good heart, | 因为你是个心底善良的人 |
[44:41] | who does not deserve to die with “Fatso” ringing in his ears. | 不该在”胖子”的称呼声中含恨而死 |
[44:45] | And a pointless body count in his dreams. | 成了他梦中的一具毫无意义的尸体 |
[44:49] | Stop. | 停车 |
[44:54] | I just watched you do a deal | 我刚看到你达成了协议 |
[44:56] | that made the body count pointless. | 让那些战士之死变得毫无意义 |
[44:58] | And saved adding to it. | 避免了更多人的死亡 |
[45:00] | You’re dangerous. | 你很危险 |
[45:02] | And… treasonous. | 而且密图谋反 |
[45:21] | Sir. | 沙皇 |
[45:22] | Aah. Fatso. | 胖子 |
[45:24] | Any vodka spare? | 还有伏特加吗 |
[45:42] | I will not get in your way. | 我不会妨碍你 |
[45:45] | But I cannot join you. | 但也不愿加入你 |
[45:47] | – Why not? – I’m done. | -为什么 -我结束了 |
[45:50] | As a man. As a leader. | 不再是男人 不再是领导者 |
[45:51] | I do not believe you. | 我不相信 |
[45:53] | We can change everything. | 我们可以改变一切 |
[45:56] | But most importantly, ourselves. | 但最重要的是 我们自己 |
[46:00] | I will fight for my destiny. | 我要为我的命运而战 |
[46:02] | And you will do it with me. | 你会跟我站在一起 |
[46:05] | Perhaps you are terrifying. | 也许你的确很可怕 |
[46:08] | Thank you. It is a compliment I appreciate. | 谢谢你 我喜欢这个赞扬 |
[46:13] | Who do you have so far? | 目前为止 谁在为你效力 |
[46:15] | Orlo, and my maid, Marial. | 奥罗还有我的女佣玛丽埃尔 |
[46:20] | That’s it? | 就这两个人 |
[46:21] | And now you. | 现在还有你 |
[46:23] | A maid, a bureaucrat, and a drunk. | 女佣和官僚还有个酒鬼 |
[46:28] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[46:42] | Fuck it. Yes. Why not? | 管他呢 为什么不呢 |
[46:51] | Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! | 彼得 彼得 彼得 彼得 |
[46:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:59] | What for? | 为什么 |
[47:01] | I know I don’t talk in my sleep. | 我知道我不讲梦话 |
[47:14] | Grigor? | 格里戈尔 |
[47:15] | Huzzah! | 好啊 |
[47:35] | Oh! Right. Ah! | 好 |
[47:41] | I’m telling Leo. | 我要告诉利奥 |
[47:43] | – No, no. – It’s not a discussion. | -不 不行 -这不是和你商量 |
[47:45] | I cannot do this and look in his eyes | 我不能这样做 看着他的眼睛 |
[47:47] | with a fucking lie in my heart. | 心里却藏着该死的谎言 |
[47:49] | I, I think– – | 我觉得… |
[47:49] | It seems like you are about to start a discussion, | 看来你要开始和我商量 |
[47:52] | when that is not what is happening here. | 但我不是在商量 |
[47:53] | I mean, you are… something today. | 你今天很…不同凡响 |
[47:58] | Leading. | 领导 |
[48:00] | I am leading. | 我在领导 |
[48:02] | All right. | 好 |
[48:03] | We may all die, but apparently, | 我们可能都会死 但很明显 |
[48:04] | feeling good about ourselves | 感觉良好 |
[48:05] | is more important than mitigating risk. | 比降低风险更重要 |
[48:09] | Glad you understand. | 很高兴你能理解 |
[48:23] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[48:28] | Huzzah. | 好啊 |