时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Are you okay? Is she all right? | 你没事吧 她还好吗 |
[00:53] | Come on, come on, baby. | 下车 宝贝 |
[00:57] | Come here, honey, come here. Let Mommy check you. | 来 让妈妈看看你有没有事 |
[00:59] | Come here. Come over here. | 来 过来 |
[01:00] | Is it your head? Did the car go bump? | 是头撞疼了吗 车颠吗 |
[01:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:03] | All right. You’ve gotta take her. Okay? | 好了 你得带她快走 明白吗 |
[01:05] | – Go…It’s about two miles north. – No, no, no. | -快走 大约往北走两英里 -不 不行 |
[01:06] | He said someone’s gonna meet us. | 他说过有人会在那里接我们 |
[01:07] | – All right, go with Mommy. – What about you? | -乖 跟妈妈一起走 -那你呢 |
[01:08] | – What about you? – No. No, no, it’s all right. You go. Go! | -那你怎么办 -不 没事 快走 |
[01:10] | Run, run, run! Run, run! | 跑 跑 快跑啊 |
[01:12] | – I’ll be right behind you. – Come on. Here we go. | -我马上就跟过来 -快 快走 |
[01:13] | Faster. Watch your step. | 快点 当心脚下 |
[01:15] | Careful. | 当心 |
[01:16] | Watch the road. | 看着路 |
[01:17] | Go to the left, honey. | 往左转 宝贝 |
[01:19] | Come on. Go quickly. | 快 快走 |
[01:21] | Go left. Here you go. | 往左转 就是这里 |
[02:00] | Do you see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[02:02] | She went that way. | 她往那边跑了 |
[02:08] | Stay here, hon. Stay there. | 待在这里 宝贝 躲起来 |
[02:12] | Come here, honey. Good girl. | 快来 乖孩子 |
[02:14] | We’re gonna hide right here. Quick, quick, quick. | 我们躲在这里 快 快点 |
[02:18] | Put your head down. Good girl. | 头低下 乖孩子 |
[02:21] | Now be very quiet, okay? | 千万别出声 知道吗 |
[02:22] | – Be quiet. – Check behind that tree. | -别出声 -看看那棵树后面 |
[02:28] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[02:31] | Quiet, baby girl. | 别出声 宝贝 |
[02:33] | Quiet. | 别出声 |
[02:52] | I don’t see her. | 我没看到她 |
[03:01] | Pull up around there! | 那边的人都过来 |
[03:25] | Here we go. Good girl. Good girl. | 快走 乖孩子 |
[03:34] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[03:35] | – Mommy, they’re coming! – Move! | -妈妈 他们追来了 -快追 |
[03:38] | Stop her! | 拦下她 |
[03:40] | – We got her! – No! | -我们抓到她了 -不要 |
[03:41] | – Mommy! – No! No! No! | -妈妈 -不 不要 |
[03:43] | – Take her! – No! Hannah! No! Please! | -抢走她 -不要 汉娜 不要 求你了 |
[03:45] | Please don’t take her! Please don’t take her! No! | 求你别抓走她 求你不要抓走她 |
[03:48] | – No! No! – Mommy! | -不 不要 -妈妈 |
[03:49] | Stop it! No! Please! No! No! | 住手 不 不要 求你了 |
[03:55] | No! No! No! No! Please! | 不 不要 求你了 |
[03:57] | – Mommy! – Please don’t… | -妈啊 -求你不要… |
[04:06] | No! | 不要 |
[04:50] | A chair. | 一把椅子 |
[04:52] | A table, | 一张桌子 |
[04:55] | a lamp. | 一盏灯 |
[04:58] | There’s a window with white curtains, | 一扇挂着白窗帘的窗户 |
[05:01] | and the glass is shatterproof. | 玻璃是抗震防碎的 |
[05:02] | But it isn’t running away they’re afraid of. | 但他们害怕的不是我们逃走 |
[05:06] | A Handmaid wouldn’t get far. | 一个使女是跑不远的 |
[05:09] | It’s those other escapes. | 是其他的逃离方式 |
[05:12] | The ones you can open in yourself given a cutting edge. | 利用尖锐物在自己身上开个口子 |
[05:17] | Or a twisted sheet and a chandelier. | 或是用床单挂在吊灯上吊死 |
[05:23] | I try not to think about those escapes. | 我尽量不去想那种逃离方式 |
[05:26] | It’s harder on ceremony days, | 受精仪式时会更加艰难 |
[05:28] | but thinking can hurt your chances. | 但是想太多可能会导致难以受孕 |
[05:35] | My name is Offred. | 我叫奥芙弗雷德 |
[05:38] | I had another name, but it’s forbidden now. | 我曾经有过另外一个名字 但现在被禁用了 |
[05:44] | So many things are forbidden now. | 现在很多事都被禁止了 |
[05:46] | So, here you are. | 你来了啊 |
[05:49] | You can sit. | 你可以坐下 |
[05:52] | I don’t make a practice of it, but just this one time. | 我一般不会让你们坐下 不过这次就当是例外 |
[05:57] | So. | 话说 |
[06:00] | Old what’s-his-name didn’t work out? | 那个谁没成功吗 |
[06:04] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[06:06] | Tough luck. | 运气可真糟 |
[06:09] | This is your second posting then? | 那么这是你的第二个岗位了吧 |
[06:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[06:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:17] | Our last one was brand new. It was like training a dog, | 上一个是彻头彻尾的新人 就像训狗一样 |
[06:19] | only not a very smart one. | 而且还是只不太聪明的狗 |
[06:24] | I expect you know the rules. | 希望你清楚规矩 |
[06:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[06:29] | Don’t call me ma’am. | 别叫我夫人 |
[06:32] | You’re not a Martha. | 你不是女佣 |
[06:39] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧这是谁回来了 |
[06:44] | This is the new one. | 这是新换的使女 |
[06:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:50] | Blessed be the fruit… | 祈神保佑生养 |
[06:53] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[06:55] | I’m Commander Waterford. | 我是沃特福德大主教 |
[06:58] | Peace be to you. | 愿您安康 |
[07:00] | May God | 愿上帝 |
[07:01] | make me truly worthy. | 让我真正有价值 |
[07:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:08] | Good. | 好的 |
[07:13] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:17] | You too. | 我也是 |
[07:30] | Get up. | 起来 |
[07:34] | I want to see as little of you as possible. | 别总让我看到你 |
[07:36] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[07:37] | – Yes, ma…Yes. – Mrs. Waterford. | -是 夫… -沃特福德太太 |
[07:43] | He is my husband until death do us part. | 他是我的丈夫 至死不渝 |
[07:46] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别打歪主意 |
[07:48] | If I get trouble, believe me, I will give trouble back. | 如果有人惹我 相信我 我会以牙还牙 |
[08:50] | Rita makes the bread from scratch. | 丽塔是从零开始学做面包的 |
[08:52] | It’s the kind of thing they like the Marthas to do. | 他们喜欢让女佣做这些 |
[08:55] | A return to traditional values. | 回归传统价值观 |
[08:58] | That’s what they fought for. | 那就是他们所奋斗的东西 |
[09:02] | Always showing up when I’m in the midst of something. | 总是在我有事的时候出现 |
[09:05] | Hold your horses. | 稍等 |
[09:13] | Just coffee for you this morning? | 今天早上只喝咖啡吗 |
[09:15] | Duty calls, I’m afraid. | 我有公事 |
[09:17] | I’ll be in my office. | 我会在我办公室里 |
[09:18] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:21] | Just a conference call with my field commanders. | 只是跟我战区的大主教们电话会议 |
[09:24] | Then meetings. | 然后要开会 |
[09:25] | Always a lot of meetings. | 开好多会 |
[09:28] | – Right. Well, you need to be early tonight. – Of course. | -好吧 你今晚得早一点 -当然 |
[09:31] | I know it’s hard, but keep faith. We’ll be rewarded. | 我知道这很难 但是要有信心就会有回报的 |
[09:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:41] | The Commander likes his eggs lately. | 最近大主教喜欢吃鸡蛋 |
[09:44] | Make sure they’re fresh, not like last time. | 保证要新鲜 别像上次一样 |
[09:47] | Let them know who it’s for | 让他们知道是给谁买的 |
[09:49] | and they won’t mess around. | 他们就不敢胡乱应付了 |
[09:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:06] | You gonna stand there all day? | 你要一整天都站在这里吗 |
[10:08] | Be rude, | 真无礼 |
[10:10] | leaving your friend outside waiting. | 留你朋友在外面等 |
[10:12] | I want to tell her that Ofglen is not my friend. | 我想告诉她奥弗格伦不是我的朋友 |
[10:16] | That I’ve exchanged barely 50 words with her | 在我到这里的两个月里 |
[10:18] | in the two months since I got here. | 我跟她的对话还不到五十个字 |
[10:20] | I kind of want to tell her that I sincerely believe | 我有点想告诉她 我真的觉得 |
[10:23] | that Ofglen is a pious little shit | 奥弗格伦就是个伪善的小贱人 |
[10:25] | with a broomstick up her ass. | 就知道埋头死干 |
[10:27] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[10:28] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[10:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:48] | He’s the Commander’s driver. | 他是大主教的司机 |
[10:49] | Lives over the garage. | 在车库那边住着 |
[10:51] | Low status. Hasn’t even been issued a woman. | 地位很低 还没分配女人 |
[10:54] | Going shopping? | 去购物吗 |
[10:56] | No, Nick, I’m gonna knock back a few at the Oyster House Bar. | 不 尼克 我要去牡蛎屋酒吧喝一杯 |
[10:58] | – You wanna come along? – Yes. | -你要来吗 -好啊 |
[11:04] | If you’re going to All Flesh, | 你如果要去众生那家店 |
[11:07] | you should avoid the chicken. | 你可别买鸡肉 |
[11:08] | I read they’ve got crazy levels of dioxin. | 我看到他们的二恶英严重超标 |
[11:13] | I’m going to Loaves and Fishes. | 我要去面包鱼 |
[11:16] | Oh, then you should definitely avoid the tuna. | 那你千万别买金枪鱼 |
[11:20] | Mercury? | 有水银吗 |
[11:21] | No, I just don’t like tuna very much. | 不 我就是不怎么喜欢吃金枪鱼 |
[11:27] | Maybe he’s lonely. | 或许他很寂寞 |
[11:31] | Maybe he watches me. | 或许他在监视我 |
[11:35] | Maybe he’s an Eye. | 或许他是一个眼目 |
[11:37] | Peace be with you. | 愿你平安 |
[11:50] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[11:53] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[12:00] | Offred? | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[12:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:04] | Yes. | 还好 |
[12:05] | Pious little shit. | 伪善的小贱人 |
[12:06] | Very well, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[12:08] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你关心我 |
[12:11] | We go everywhere in twos. | 我们去哪里都是结伴同行 |
[12:14] | It’s supposed to be for our protection. | 据说是为了保护我们 |
[12:16] | For companionship. | 为了有同伴 |
[12:18] | That’s bullshit. | 真是扯淡 |
[12:20] | There are no friends here. | 这里才没有朋友 |
[12:21] | Can’t be. | 不会有 |
[12:23] | The truth is we’re watching each other. | 真相是我们互相监视 |
[12:26] | She is my spy | 她监视我 |
[12:28] | and I am hers. | 我监视她 |
[12:33] | We’ve been sent good weather. | 主赐予了好天气 |
[12:36] | Which I receive with joy. | 真让人心情舒畅 |
[12:41] | The war is going well, I hear. | 我听说战事很顺利 |
[12:44] | By His hand. | 感谢上帝 |
[12:46] | We’ve defeated more of the rebels. | 我们打败了更多的反叛军 |
[12:49] | They had a stronghold in the Blue Hills. | 他们在青山上有据点 |
[12:53] | We smoked them out. | 我们用烟熏了他们出来 |
[12:56] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[13:23] | Some artistic ones, please. | 找点有艺术感的 |
[13:26] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[13:31] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[13:34] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[14:01] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[14:03] | Did you see? They have oranges. | 看见了吗 这里有橙子 |
[14:05] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[14:06] | The fighting in Florida must be going well. | 佛罗里达的战事肯定进展得不错 |
[14:08] | Your Mistress likes oranges. | 你家夫人喜欢吃橙子 |
[14:11] | Make sure she knows you got them. | 一定要让她知道你买了橙子 |
[14:13] | Don’t let a Martha take the credit. | 别让女佣抢了功劳 |
[14:15] | I don’t… I don’t have a token for oranges. | 我没 我没有买橙子的代币 |
[14:17] | Tell them you’re Commander Waterford’s. | 告诉他们你是沃特福德大教主家的 |
[14:18] | He’s really high up. His name’s in the news. | 他的地位真的很高 新闻里都有他的名字 |
[14:27] | I didn’t read it. I promise… | 我没有看新闻 我发誓… |
[14:30] | We should get some oranges before they’re all out. | 我们应该趁橙子卖光前赶紧买一些 |
[14:42] | Praised be His bounty. | 宜应称颂慷慨 |
[14:46] | Take some. | 拿点吧 |
[14:49] | I don’t need oranges. | 我不需要橙子 |
[14:52] | I need to scream. | 我需要喊叫 |
[14:55] | I need to grab the nearest machine gun. | 我需要拿起最近的机关枪 |
[14:59] | Should we walk home by the river? | 我们回家能走河边吗 |
[15:03] | That would be nice. | 挺好的 |
[15:48] | A priest, | 牧师 |
[15:51] | a doctor, | 医生 |
[15:54] | a gay man. | 男同性恋 |
[15:57] | I think I heard that joke once. | 我觉得我听过那个笑话 |
[16:00] | This wasn’t the punch line. | 这个不是好笑的部分 |
[16:05] | They made such a mess of everything. | 他们把所有都搅得一团乱 |
[16:11] | They filled the air with chemicals and radiation and poison! | 他们使空气中弥漫着化学品 放射物和毒素 |
[16:19] | So, God whipped up a special plague. | 于是上帝发起了一场特殊的瘟疫 |
[16:24] | The plague of infertility. | 不育之疫 |
[16:29] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[16:31] | Find a seat, please. | 找个座位坐下 |
[16:34] | As birthrates fell, | 出生率下降 |
[16:36] | they made things worse. | 他们却火上浇油 |
[16:38] | Birth control pills, | 避孕药 |
[16:41] | morning-after pills, | 紧急避孕药 |
[16:43] | murdering babies. | 谋杀婴儿 |
[16:46] | Just so they could have their orgies, their Tinder. | 只为自己用约炮软件尽情纵欲 |
[16:52] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[16:54] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[16:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:56] | I have to write that paper tonight. | 我今晚要写篇论文 |
[17:00] | Oh. For Dietrich’s class? | 迪特里希的课吗 |
[17:01] | – Yeah. What’s it about? | -是的 -论文主题是什么 |
[17:02] | Campus sexual assault. | 校园性侵害 |
[17:05] | For or against? | 支持还是反对 |
[17:07] | Moira, come swimming. | 莫伊拉 来游泳 |
[17:09] | – It’s too cold, babe. Stop. – Come on. | -太冷了 宝贝 别闹 -来嘛 |
[17:13] | All right. I’ll be right there. I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我就去 我就去 |
[17:17] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[17:18] | She just said, “Let’s go to church.” | 她就是说 “我们去教堂吧” |
[17:20] | Oh, did she? | 是吗 |
[17:21] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[17:23] | You don’t know her name, do you? | 你不知道她叫什么吧 |
[17:25] | – Moira! Come on! – Write your paper! | -莫伊拉 快来 -写你的论文 |
[17:35] | There’s a seat here. | 那边有一个座位 |
[17:40] | Right there. | 那边 |
[17:47] | They were dirty women. | 他们都是肮脏的女人 |
[17:51] | They were sluts. | 她们都是荡妇 |
[17:53] | But you | 但你们 |
[17:56] | are special girls. | 都是特别的姑娘 |
[17:59] | Fertility is a gift directly from God. | 生育是上帝赐予的礼物 |
[18:03] | He left you intact for a Biblical purpose. | 他让你保持忠贞是出于上帝的意志 |
[18:06] | Like Bilhah served Rachel, | 就像辟拉侍奉拉结 |
[18:11] | you girls will serve the Leaders | 你们将侍奉宗教领袖 |
[18:14] | of the Faithful and their barren wives. | 和他们不育的妻子们 |
[18:17] | You will bear children for them. | 你们将为他们受孕 |
[18:21] | You are so lucky! | 你们太幸运了 |
[18:24] | So privileged! | 享此殊荣 |
[18:25] | The fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[18:28] | Welcome to the friggin’ loony bin, right? | 欢迎来到精神病院 对吧 |
[18:31] | All right, girls. | 好吧 姑娘们 |
[18:32] | We will have silence. | 我们安静一会儿 |
[18:33] | Like little mice. | 像小老鼠一样 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | Welcome to the Rachel and Leah Center. | 欢迎来到感化中心 |
[18:53] | Up. | 站起来 |
[18:55] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[18:59] | Blessed are the meek, dear. | 上帝保佑温顺者 亲爱的 |
[19:06] | Blessed are the meek. | 上帝保佑温顺者 |
[19:09] | – Don’t! – They always left out the part about inheriting the Earth. | -不要 -他们总是忘记继承土地的事情 |
[19:12] | Fuck! Get the fuck off of me! | 他妈的 放开我 |
[19:19] | Eyes front! | 眼睛看前方 |
[19:22] | Where do your hands belong? | 手放哪儿呢 |
[19:30] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[19:35] | I know this must feel | 我知道你们一定 |
[19:38] | very strange. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[19:40] | But “ordinary” is just what you’re used to. | 但”通常状况”不过是你所习惯的状态 |
[19:45] | This may not seem ordinary to you right now, | 眼下这或许不是你们的”通常状况” |
[19:49] | but after a time, it will. | 但过上一阵就会的 |
[19:54] | This will become ordinary. | 你们会对这一切习以为常 |
[20:05] | I tried to run… | 我试过逃跑 |
[20:07] | With her, | 和她一起 |
[20:10] | but she’s… | 但她 |
[20:13] | She was so heavy. | 她太沉 |
[20:20] | I really tried. | 我真的尽力了 |
[20:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:28] | You’re gonna get her back, all right? | 你会把她找回来的 好吗 |
[20:32] | Just gotta keep your head down. | 注意时时谨小慎微 |
[20:35] | All this crazy shit is gonna end and then | 这一切乱七八糟都将结束 到时候 |
[20:39] | we’ll find her. | 我们会找到她 |
[20:42] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[20:49] | Do you pinky swear? | 拉钩上吊 |
[20:50] | Yeah, I fucking pinky swear. | 嗯 拉钩上吊 一百年不许变 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:59] | What about Odette? | 奥黛特呢 |
[21:04] | She was rounded up in one of the dyke purges. | 她之前被关进了一间女同净化堂 |
[21:09] | She was reclassified as an Unwoman | 给归为次等女人 |
[21:13] | sent to The Colonies. | 送去了殖民地 |
[21:22] | You have… | 你有… |
[21:24] | I don’t wanna… I can’t… | 我不想…我不能 |
[21:50] | Moira, what’d they do to her? | 莫伊拉 他们对她做了什么 |
[21:54] | “If my right eye offends thee, pluck it out.” | “如果我的右眼冒犯了你 挖出来吧” |
[21:59] | We’re breeding stock. You don’t need eyes for that. | 我们是用来繁殖的牲畜 不需要眼睛 |
[22:12] | Moira isn’t up there. | 莫伊拉不在上面 |
[22:14] | And that gives me hope. | 还有希望 |
[22:16] | It may be false hope, but, hey, it’s something. | 或许这希望并不真实 但多少有点价值 |
[22:18] | Should we take the long way? | 我们要绕点远路吗 |
[22:20] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[22:21] | I have to get ready for the Ceremony. | 我必须为授精仪式作准备 |
[22:25] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[22:26] | We’ll go straight home, then. | 那就直接回去吧 |
[22:28] | May God bless your endeavor | 愿主体恤你的用心 |
[22:30] | and bring forth His miracle. | 降下神迹 |
[22:34] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[22:51] | A bath is required before the Ceremony. | 授精仪式前需要泡澡 |
[22:56] | I am to make myself clean. | 要清洁我的身体 |
[22:59] | Washed and brushed like a prize pig. | 像参加选美的赛猪那样精心洗刷 |
[24:01] | She comes to me so clearly in the bath. | 在浴缸里 她那么真实地来到我身边 |
[24:30] | When do I come to her? | 我什么时候去到她身边 |
[24:37] | Does she remember me? | 她还记得我吗 |
[24:55] | Please, god. | 求求你 上帝 |
[25:01] | Let her remember me. | 让她记得我 |
[26:02] | I want to know what I did | 我想知道我做了什么 |
[26:05] | to deserve this. | 落得如此下场 |
[26:22] | The boys just kept coming down into the basement. | 那些男孩们一个接一个来到地下室 |
[26:28] | For hours, it felt like. | 感觉像是 好几个钟头 |
[26:32] | I don’t know, two, | 我也说不准 两小时 |
[26:35] | maybe three at a time. | 或许有次三小时 |
[26:38] | I knew most of them. | 大多我都认识 |
[26:40] | From school. | 学校里的 |
[26:44] | I just couldn’t believe they were doing it, | 只是难以置信他们竟作出这种事 |
[26:50] | that it was actually happening. | 不敢相信竟然真的发生 |
[26:54] | But it did happen. | 但确实发生了 |
[26:59] | Didn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[27:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:03] | And who led them on? | 是谁勾引他们的 |
[27:08] | Whose fault was it? | 那是谁的错 |
[27:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:22] | Whose fault was it, girls? | 那是谁的错 姑娘们 |
[27:26] | Her fault! Her fault! Her fault! Her fault! | 她的错 她的错 她的错 她的错 |
[27:29] | Her fault! Her fault! Her fault! Her fault! | 她的错 她的错 她的错 她的错 |
[27:32] | Her fault! Her fault! | 她的错 她的错 |
[27:34] | Her fault! Her fault! | 她的错 她的错 |
[27:37] | Go on, | 快 |
[27:39] | do it. | 说出来 |
[27:40] | And why did God | 那么上帝为什么 |
[27:42] | allow such a terrible thing to happen? | 准许那么可怕的事情发生 |
[27:46] | Teach her a lesson! Teach her a lesson! | 给她教训 给她教训 |
[27:49] | Teach her a lesson! Teach her a lesson! | 给她教训 给她教训 |
[27:52] | Teach her a lesson! Teach her a lesson! | 给她教训 给她教训 |
[28:15] | Those eggs you got today were nice and fresh. | 你今天买的鸡蛋都不错 很新鲜 |
[28:29] | I wish they’d hurry up. | 希望他们能快点 |
[28:30] | Some of us got things to do, you know? | 我们有的人还有事要忙 |
[28:33] | Hurry up and wait. | 搞快了也得等 |
[29:02] | Late again, as usual. | 一如既往又迟了 |
[29:06] | What is it about men? | 男人都是怎么了 |
[29:16] | The knock is prescribed | 规定要敲门 |
[29:19] | ’cause tonight this room is her domain. | 因为今晚这间房是她的地盘 |
[29:21] | Come in. | 进 |
[29:24] | It’s a little thing, but, in this house, | 虽然是小事 但在这幢房子里 |
[29:26] | little things mean everything. | 细节定成败 |
[29:33] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[29:36] | Dear. | 亲爱的 |
[29:41] | Now, let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[30:10] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:15] | And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, | 拉结见自己不给雅各布生子 |
[30:20] | Rachel envied her sister, and said unto Jacob, | 就嫉妒她姐姐 对雅各布说 |
[30:25] | Give me children or else I die. | 给我孩子 不然我就去死 |
[30:35] | And she said, ‘behold my maid, | 拉结说 有我的使女 |
[30:39] | ‘Bilhah. | 比拉 |
[30:45] | ‘Go in unto her…’ | 你可与她同房 |
[30:57] | ‘…and she shall bear upon my knees | 使她生子在我膝下 |
[31:03] | ‘that I may also have children by her.’ | 我便也靠她生子 |
[31:17] | And she gave him Bilhah, their Handmaid, to wife, | 拉结就把使女比拉给丈夫为妾 |
[31:27] | And Jacob went unto her. | 雅各布便与她同房 |
[32:43] | Get out. | 出去 |
[32:50] | Are you deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[33:02] | The… the chances are… are better if I… | 同房后躺着 |
[33:06] | if I lay on my back afterwards. | 更容易受孕 |
[33:10] | Just get out. | 快出去 |
[33:55] | The moon’s the same. | 月亮还是那个月亮 |
[33:57] | That’s something. | 这很重要 |
[34:01] | They haven’t changed that. | 这点没有改变 |
[34:06] | I’ll think about the moon. | 我就想着月亮 |
[34:12] | I can feel the Commander’s come running out of me. | 我能感觉到大主教的精液从我体内流走 |
[34:18] | I can smell it. | 我能闻到那味道 |
[35:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:36] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[35:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:41] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[35:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:51] | How are you this morning? | 早上好呀 |
[35:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:59] | Janine? | 珍妮 |
[36:00] | I’ll be your server this morning. | 今早我来服侍你 |
[36:01] | Can I get you some coffee to start? | 我能先给你来点咖啡吗 |
[36:03] | Put your clothes on, dummy. | 穿上衣服 傻子 |
[36:05] | Aunt Beth is on bed check. | 贝丝嬷嬷要来查寝了 |
[36:06] | I don’t want extra prayers on account of you. | 我不想因为你被罚祷告 |
[36:08] | Alma, go to bed, don’t make this a thing. | 阿尔玛 上床去 别小题大做 |
[36:11] | You’re having a dream, okay? Wake up. | 你在做梦 好吗 醒过来 |
[36:12] | Good morning, welcome. | 早上好 欢迎 |
[36:13] | Hey, come here. Snap out of it. | 过来 振作起来 |
[36:14] | – Hello now. How are you? – Janine? | -你好 你好吗 -珍妮 |
[36:16] | Snap out of it. | 快振作起来 |
[36:17] | Janine! | 珍妮 |
[36:18] | – Good morning. – Come on. | -早上好 -快点 |
[36:21] | How are you today? | 你今天好吗 |
[36:24] | You’re not there anymore. | 你不再在那里了 |
[36:27] | That’s all gone. | 都过去了 |
[36:29] | Now, get back into bed. | 快躺回床上去 |
[36:30] | What’d you hit me for? | 你为什么打我 |
[36:34] | Wasn’t it good? I can bring you another one. | 咖啡不好吗 我可以再给你来一杯 |
[36:36] | My name is Moira and this is the Red Center. | 我是莫伊拉 这里是红色感化中心 |
[36:39] | I don’t know any Moira. | 我不认识什么莫伊拉 |
[36:41] | Don’t you know what they’ll do? | 你不知道他们会做什么吗 |
[36:45] | They’ll send you to The Colonies. | 他们会送你去殖民地 |
[36:46] | You’ll be cleaning up toxic waste. | 你将会去清理有毒废物 |
[36:48] | Your skin will peel off in sheets and then you’ll die. | 你的皮肤会一片片脱落 然后会死 |
[36:53] | You will die, Janine. | 你会死的 珍妮 |
[36:58] | I want… | 我想… |
[37:02] | I want my mom. | 我想要妈妈 |
[37:05] | – I want my mom. – Okay. | -我想要妈妈 -好 |
[37:07] | – I wanna go home. – I know. Come here. | -我想回家 -我知道 过来 |
[37:10] | Put this on. Here you go. | 穿上这个 好了 |
[37:16] | Get into bed now, okay? | 快回床上去 好吗 |
[37:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:21] | And shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:23] | She does this again and I’m not around, you slap her. | 她再这样时我要是不在 你就扇她 |
[37:26] | – Hard. – Yeah, okay. | -狠狠地扇 -好的 好的 |
[37:28] | Hey, that shit is contagious. | 这情绪是会传染的 |
[37:32] | You want to see your baby girl again? | 你还想再见到你的宝贝女儿吗 |
[37:33] | Then you need to keep your fucking shit together. | 那就得保持清醒 坚持下去 |
[37:45] | Keep your fucking shit together. | 保持清醒 坚持下去 |
[38:14] | He saw me outside last night. | 昨晚他在外面看到我了 |
[38:16] | But the Eyes haven’t come for me. | 但眼目还没有找上我 |
[38:19] | There’s no black van. | 没有黑色的货车 |
[38:24] | He hasn’t told anyone. Not yet. | 他还没告诉过别人 还没有 |
[38:28] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[38:38] | Three bells. | 钟响了三下 |
[38:41] | There’s a Salvaging today. | 今天有个海难救助 |
[38:52] | Blessed day. I’ve been called… | 美好的一天 我被叫去… |
[38:55] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[38:58] | So, now I’ve got my work to do and your shopping. | 现在我要做我的工作 还要替你买东西 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[39:13] | Morning to you. | 你也是 |
[39:16] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[39:20] | Uh, the Commander wants you to get more oranges, | 大主教想让你去多买点橙子 |
[39:22] | if they still have any. | 如果店里还有的话 |
[39:25] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[39:26] | My pleasure. Any other special requests? | 乐意之至 还有什么其他特殊要求吗 |
[39:31] | They had tuna at Loaves and Fishes yesterday. | 面包鱼那边昨天有金枪鱼卖 |
[39:36] | It looked good. | 看上去不错 |
[39:41] | You should… you should get some. | 你应该去买点 |
[39:44] | Oranges and tuna. | 橙子和金枪鱼 |
[39:47] | Sounds delicious. | 听起来很美味 |
[39:50] | – Under His eye. – Under His eye. | -愿主明察 -愿主明察 |
[40:15] | Go in Grace. | 优雅前去 |
[40:39] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[40:42] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[41:14] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[41:15] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[41:20] | Where are you posted? | 你被谁临幸了 |
[41:21] | Commander Ellis. | 埃利斯大主教 |
[41:23] | He can barely get it up. | 他几乎都硬不起来 |
[41:28] | Where are you? | 你呢 |
[41:30] | Waterford. | 沃特福德 |
[41:31] | Fancy pants. | 有钱人啊 |
[41:33] | Nice house, I bet. | 他家肯定很豪华 |
[41:37] | Have you heard about anyone? | 你们有其他人的消息吗 |
[41:39] | I saw Gabby a few months ago. | 我几个月前见过一次嘉比 |
[41:40] | She had a miscarriage. | 她流产了 |
[41:43] | That sucks. | 太惨了 |
[41:45] | Have you heard from Moira? | 你最近有莫伊拉的消息吗 |
[41:47] | No. | 没 |
[41:48] | Not since the Red Center. | 红色感化中心一别就没音讯了 |
[41:51] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[41:55] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[41:57] | Janine? | 珍妮 |
[41:58] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[42:07] | Janine? Who’s dead? | 珍妮 谁死了 |
[42:11] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 |
[42:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:13] | Yeah, she tried to run away. | 她试图逃跑 |
[42:16] | They caught her, and they sent her to The Colonies. | 他们抓住了她 把她送去了殖民地 |
[42:18] | So, she’s dead. | 所以 她死定了 |
[42:21] | She’s dead by now. | 她肯定已经死了 |
[42:38] | To your places. | 各就各位 |
[42:39] | Quick, quick. | 快点 |
[43:15] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[43:22] | Well. | 那么 |
[43:23] | Good morning, girls. | 早上好 姑娘们 |
[43:25] | Good morning, Aunt Lydia. | 早上好 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[43:28] | I am sure we are all aware of the unfortunate | 这个美好的早晨 我们本该有别的事要做 |
[43:31] | circumstances that bring us together | 但我相信大家都知道了 |
[43:33] | on this beautiful morning, when I am certain | 这个不幸的状况 |
[43:37] | we would all rather be doing something else. | 所以我们要聚集于此 |
[43:40] | But duty is a hard taskmistress, | 责任是位严厉的女监工 |
[43:44] | and it is in the name of duty | 而我们正是以责任的名义 |
[43:47] | that we are here today. | 齐聚于此 |
[43:58] | This man | 这个男人 |
[44:02] | has been convicted of rape. | 犯了强奸罪 |
[44:06] | As you know, the penalty for rape is death. | 众所周知 强奸的惩罚是死刑 |
[44:13] | This disgusting creature has given us no choice. | 这个恶心的生物让我们别无选择 |
[44:18] | Am I correct, girls? | 我说得对吗 姑娘们 |
[44:19] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. | 是的 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[44:23] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[44:23] | But that is not the worst of it. | 但这还不是最糟的 |
[44:27] | Now, you know that I do my very best to protect you. | 你们都知道我在尽己所能保护你们 |
[44:33] | The world can be quite | 这个世界可能是个 |
[44:36] | an ugly place. | 相当丑恶的地方 |
[44:38] | But we cannot wish that ugliness away. | 但我们并不能通过主观愿望就让那种丑恶消失 |
[44:44] | We cannot hide from that ugliness. | 我们不能对那种丑恶避之不及 |
[44:48] | This man raped a Handmaid. | 这个男人强奸了一位使女 |
[44:55] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[44:59] | And the baby died. | 而肚里那个孩子因此夭折了 |
[45:04] | Quiet, please. | 请安静 |
[45:05] | Now, girls, up. | 姑娘们 站起来 |
[45:12] | Wings. | 取下翼帽 |
[45:21] | You may come forward and form a circle. | 请你们上前站成一个圈 |
[45:45] | You all know the rules | 你们都知道 |
[45:50] | for a particicution. | 群体处决的规矩 |
[45:53] | When I blow the whistle, | 我吹响哨声之后 |
[45:56] | what you do is up to you. | 你们自行动手 |
[46:00] | Until I blow it again. | 直到我再次吹响哨声才停手 |
[47:42] | Offred, are you all right? | 奥芙弗雷德 你还好吗 |
[47:59] | Have a nice day. | 祝你们愉快 |
[48:24] | Sorry. Fucking Uber. | 抱歉 该死的优步 |
[48:25] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[48:26] | You put our name in? | 你把我俩的名字放进去了吗 |
[48:28] | Uh, yeah, be about 20 minutes. | 是的 大约20分钟前 |
[48:30] | What? | 什么 |
[48:31] | We’ll freeze our nuts off. You want to go somewhere else? | 我们快冻坏了 你想去其他地方吗 |
[48:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[48:37] | Sorry, I’m just… I’m trying to get a hold of Luke. | 不好意思 我在…试着联系上卢克 |
[48:38] | He staying over in Essex and there’s, like, | 他在艾塞克斯过夜但是 |
[48:40] | shitty cell phone reception there. | 那里信号不好 |
[48:42] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[48:47] | So, I think I’m pregnant. | 我觉得我怀孕了 |
[48:49] | What? | 什么 |
[48:50] | Oh, my God, are you… Holy shit, come here! | 天哪 你真的…天啊 过来 |
[48:54] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[48:55] | What? | 什么 |
[48:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[48:59] | Don’t worry. Getting pregnant is the hard part, | 别担心 受孕是最困难的部分 |
[49:01] | that’s what they’re saying. | 他们是这么说的 |
[49:02] | And you did it. | 但你做到了 |
[49:03] | That’s not all they’re saying, though, you know? | 但他们说的不全是这个 |
[49:06] | I know five women at work who’ve had miscarriages. | 我知道有五个女同事流过产 |
[49:09] | Some of them were pretty far along. | 有些人已经怀了很久了 |
[49:12] | Yeah, well, that’s not going to happen to you. | 那不会发生到你头上 |
[49:13] | – You know Linda from Marketing? – Yeah. | -你知道销售部的琳达吗 -知道 |
[49:16] | She actually carried to term | 她真的生下了孩子 |
[49:17] | but her son only lived a few days. | 但她儿子没几天就夭折了 |
[49:21] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会发生这样的事 |
[49:22] | But you don’t know that, Moira, okay? | 但你没法确定 莫伊拉 |
[49:25] | You don’t know that. | 你可说不准 |
[49:27] | – It could happen. – Okay, all right. | -这是完全有可能发生 -好吧 |
[49:31] | If it does… | 如果真的发生了 |
[49:32] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[49:34] | You’ve got a good man. | 你有一个好男人照顾你 |
[49:36] | And you’ve got me. | 你还有我 |
[49:38] | No matter what happens, I’ll be right here. | 不管发生什么我都在你身边 |
[49:43] | You and me, just like always. | 你我之间 始终如一 |
[50:00] | I am so sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事我很抱歉 |
[50:03] | Moira? | 莫伊拉吗 |
[50:06] | You knew her from the Red Center? | 你在红色感化中心认识她的吗 |
[50:13] | And before. | 之前就认识 |
[50:16] | Was there ever a “Before”? | 这里有过”之前”吗 |
[50:26] | This used to be an ice cream place. | 这里之前是卖冰淇淋的地方 |
[50:35] | They had the most amazing salted caramel. | 他们这里有最美味的咸焦糖 |
[50:41] | It was better than sex. | 比做爱还爽 |
[50:48] | Like, good sex. | 很棒的做爱 |
[50:54] | I always thought you were such a true believer. | 我一直以为你是真正的信徒 |
[50:58] | So were you. | 你也是 |
[51:00] | So frickin’ pious. | 太伪善了 |
[51:04] | They do that really well. | 他们真的很擅长于此 |
[51:07] | Make us distrust each other. | 使我们无法信任彼此 |
[51:09] | Eyes. | 有眼目 |
[51:10] | Come on. Just keep walking. | 来 继续走 |
[51:29] | How old is your daughter? | 你女儿多大了 |
[51:35] | Eight. | 八岁 |
[51:39] | She’d be eight. | 应该八岁了 |
[51:40] | My wife and I had a son. | 我妻子和我曾有过一个儿子 |
[51:45] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[51:46] | He’s almost five. | 他快五岁了 |
[51:51] | They had Canadian passports. | 他们有加拿大护照 |
[51:54] | I didn’t. I got caught at the airport. | 我没有 我在机场被抓了 |
[51:59] | We tried to cross in Maine. | 我们试着从缅因过境 |
[52:02] | With my husband. | 和我丈夫一起 |
[52:04] | Then we split up. | 然后我们分开了 |
[52:10] | They shot him. | 他们射杀了他 |
[52:13] | They weren’t going to let any of us get away. | 他们不会让我们任何一个人离开 |
[52:16] | Not if you had a red tag. | 除非你有红标签 |
[52:26] | This is your stop. | 你到了 |
[52:28] | As they used to say. | 正如他们经常说的 |
[52:31] | It was nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴最后能认识你 |
[52:35] | You too. | 我也是 |
[52:48] | There’s an Eye in your house. | 你房子里有个眼目 |
[52:56] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[52:59] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[54:28] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[54:29] | Please, let’s continue in my office. | 请去我办公室继续 |
[54:34] | No rest for the weary. | 我们不休息 |
[54:36] | We’ll join you for dinner. | 到时候和你一起吃晚餐 |
[54:58] | Go back to your room. | 回你房间 |
[55:17] | Someone is watching. | 有人在监视 |
[55:19] | Here, someone is always watching. | 这里一直有人在监视 |
[55:24] | Nothing can change. | 什么也不能改变 |
[55:27] | It all has to look the same. | 一切都得同以往一样 |
[55:30] | Because I intend to survive for her. | 因为我想要为她坚持活下来 |
[55:36] | Her name is Hannah. | 她叫汉娜 |
[55:40] | My husband was Luke. | 我丈夫叫卢克 |
[55:46] | My name is June. | 我叫琼 |