时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Run, run, run! Run, run! | 跑 跑 快跑啊 |
[00:04] | – We got her! – No!- Mommy! | -我们抓到她了 -不要 -妈妈 |
[00:06] | This is the new one. | 这是新换的使女 |
[00:07] | I’m Commander Waterford. | 我是沃特福德大主教 |
[00:08] | May God make me truly worthy. | 愿上帝让我真正有价值 |
[00:10] | He is my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[00:12] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别打歪主意 |
[00:13] | Fertility is a gift directly from God. | 生育是上帝赐予的礼物 |
[00:16] | You girls will serve the Leaders of the Faithful | 你们将侍奉宗教领袖 |
[00:19] | and their barren wives. | 和他们不育的妻子们 |
[00:21] | You will bear children for them. | 你们将为他们受孕 |
[00:24] | Welcome to the friggin’ loony bin. | 欢迎来到精神病院 |
[00:26] | Blessed are the meek, dear. | 上帝保佑温顺者 亲爱的 |
[00:27] | What’d they do to her? | 他们对她做了什么 |
[00:28] | “If my right eye offends thee, pluck it out.” | “如果我的右眼冒犯了你 挖出来吧” |
[00:31] | He’s the Commander’s driver. | 他是大主教的司机 |
[00:33] | Maybe he watches me. | 或许他在监视我 |
[00:35] | There’s an Eye in your house. | 你房子里有个眼目 |
[00:40] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[00:41] | My name is June. | 我叫琼 |
[00:44] | I intend to survive. | 我要生存下去 |
[01:04] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[01:06] | I let it take me. | 我沉浸在蓝色之中 |
[01:09] | Blue Moon. | 《蓝月亮》 |
[01:11] | Rhapsody in Blue. | 《蓝色狂想曲》 |
[01:13] | Tangled Up in Blue. | 《蓝色郁结》 |
[01:15] | Blue Oyster Cult. | 蓝牡蛎合唱团 |
[01:18] | Blue Monday. | 蓝色星期一 |
[01:20] | Our car was that color. | 我们的车就是蓝色 |
[01:22] | We bought it off Craigslist. | 我们在分类广告网上买的 |
[01:25] | It smelled like maple syrup. | 它闻起来像枫糖浆 |
[01:27] | Luke said it was a leak in the radiator, | 卢克说那是暖气泄露了 |
[01:29] | it was probably bad for kids. | 那估计对儿童很不好 |
[01:32] | After we got it fixed, I missed that smell. | 修好之后 我很怀念那个味道 |
[01:35] | And so did Hannah. | 汉娜也是 |
[01:37] | She said it smelled like Saturdays. | 她说那闻起来像周六 |
[01:55] | I wish he’d hurry the fuck up. | 我真希望他能快点 |
[02:19] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[02:26] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[02:44] | We should go. It’s gonna pour. | 我们得走了 要下大雨了 |
[02:51] | Would you like to take the long way? | 要不要走远路 |
[02:53] | You’re going to get caught in the rain. | 你会被雨淋的 |
[02:56] | I like the rain. | 我喜欢雨 |
[02:58] | Okay, whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[03:01] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[03:04] | – Under His eye. – Under His eye. | -愿主明察 -愿主明察 |
[03:12] | Do you think it’s safe to talk here? | 你觉得在这里谈话安全吗 |
[03:13] | If we’re careful. | 我们小心点就可以 |
[03:15] | Are you from here? | 你是这里的人吗 |
[03:17] | – Brookline. – You? | -布鲁克兰 -你呢 |
[03:19] | Missoula, Montana, if you can believe that. | 米苏拉 蒙大拿 你敢相信吗 |
[03:22] | I moved here for school. | 我搬到这里来上学 |
[03:29] | Do you work in the city? Or did you? | 你在城里工作吗 或者以前在 |
[03:31] | I was an assistant book editor. | 我之前是书籍编辑助理 |
[03:33] | After my daughter Hannah was born, | 在我女儿汉娜出生之后 |
[03:35] | it was part-time but … | 那是份兼职工作 但是 |
[03:37] | sometime it’s just paper work | 有时候就是点文书工作 |
[03:39] | but we did novels and academic titles. | 但我们做小说和学术类的 |
[03:42] | Once we did nine volumes on the history of falconry. | 有一次我们给猎鹰的历史编写了九卷 |
[03:46] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[03:47] | Actually, that sounds like it’d be fun to me right now. | 其实现在听起来那挺有趣的 |
[03:50] | Yeah, it kind of sounds amazing. | 那听起来确实有些厉害 |
[03:56] | I worked at the university. | 我之前在大学工作 |
[03:57] | Lecturer in cellular biology. | 是细胞生物学的讲师 |
[04:00] | I thought all the college professors | 我还以为所有的大学教授 |
[04:02] | were sent to The Colonies or… | 都送去了殖民地或者 |
[04:04] | I have two good ovaries. | 我有两个健康的卵巢 |
[04:05] | So they were kind enough to overlook my sinful past. | 所以大概他们就不在乎我罪恶的过去了 |
[04:09] | Lucky me. | 算我走运 |
[04:18] | St. Paul’s. | 圣保罗教堂 |
[04:21] | That was my dad’s parish. | 那是我爸爸去的教堂 |
[04:26] | My daughter was baptized there. | 我女儿就是在那里洗礼的 |
[04:32] | They took down St. Patrick’s in New York City. | 他们拆掉了纽约的圣帕特里克教堂 |
[04:36] | Blew it up and dumped every stone | 它被炸掉了 所有的石头 |
[04:38] | in the Hudson River. | 都丢进了哈德逊河 |
[04:41] | They fucking erased it. | 他们把它抹除了 |
[04:46] | And how do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[04:49] | How do you know there’s an Eye in my house? | 你怎么知道我家里有个眼目 |
[05:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[05:34] | To be relieved it wasn’t you. | 还好抓的不是你 |
[05:36] | It was someone. | 那也是一个人 |
[05:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:43] | There’s a way to help them. | 有个办法可以帮到他们 |
[05:48] | You can join us. | 你可以加入我们 |
[05:52] | What do you mean “Us”? | 什么叫”我们” |
[05:55] | There’s a network. | 有个组织 |
[05:59] | I don’t know. I’m not that kind of person. | 我不确定 我不是那种人 |
[06:01] | No one is until they have to be. | 要不是被逼到绝境 没人愿做那种人 |
[06:04] | Waterford is important. He’s very high up. | 沃特福德很重要 他位高权重 |
[06:07] | You should find out and tell us. | 你要查清楚并告诉我们 |
[06:13] | – Find out what? – Find out anything. | -查清楚什么 -查清楚所有事 |
[06:19] | – Don’t say a word. – Of course I won’t. | -别走漏风声 -我当然不会 |
[06:27] | There is an “Us”? | 还有”我们”呢 |
[06:30] | It seems imagined, like secrets in the fifth grade. | 这仿佛是想象出来的 像五年级时的秘密 |
[06:34] | People with mysterious histories and dark linkages. | 有着神秘过去和隐形人脉的人们 |
[06:40] | It doesn’t seem as if it should be the true shape of the world. | 这看上去似乎不应该是世界的真实面貌 |
[06:45] | That’s a hangover from an extinct reality. | 那是现实世界的残留物 |
[06:49] | Now, the Guardians of the Faithful | 如今 信仰卫士 |
[06:52] | and American soldiers still fight with tanks | 仍然在和美国士兵用坦克打仗 |
[06:55] | in the remains of Chicago. | 就在芝加哥的废墟之上 |
[06:57] | Now, Anchorage is the capital of what’s left of the United States, | 如今 安克雷奇是残存的美国的首都 |
[07:03] | and the flag that flies over that city | 而那座城市上空飘扬的国旗 |
[07:05] | has only two stars. | 只剩下了两颗星星 |
[07:08] | Now, darkness and secrets are everywhere. | 如今 黑暗和秘密无处不在 |
[07:11] | Now, there has to be an “Us.” | 如今 必须得有一个”我们” |
[07:14] | Because, now, there is a “Them.” | 因为 如今 有一个”他们” |
[07:34] | Get caught in the rain? | 淋到雨了吗 |
[07:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:39] | You were gone a while. | 你出去了挺久的 |
[07:41] | Sometimes we walk home along by the river. | 有时候我们会沿着河走回来 |
[08:02] | You need to be careful. | 你要小心点 |
[08:06] | By the river? | 在河边时吗 |
[08:07] | With her, Ofglen. | 小心她 奥芙格伦 |
[08:13] | She’s my partner. We shop together. | 她是我的伙伴 我们一起购物 |
[08:17] | Don’t get too close to her. It’s dangerous. | 别和她走得太近 很危险 |
[08:46] | He wants to see you. | 他要见你 |
[08:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:51] | The Commander. | 大主教 |
[08:53] | Tonight, in his office. | 今晚 去他的办公室 |
[08:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:00] | Nine o’clock. Don’t be late. | 九点 别迟到 |
[09:08] | It’s forbidden for us to be alone with the Commanders. | 我们是不允许和大主教单独相处的 |
[09:11] | We aren’t concubines. We’re two-legged wombs. | 我们不是情妇 我们只是两条腿的生育工具 |
[09:15] | Maybe he knows about Ofglen. | 也许他知道了奥芙格伦的事 |
[09:17] | Have I been invited to my own ending? | 我是受邀去送死吗 |
[09:20] | No.’Cause it isn’t an invitation. | 不 因为这不是邀请 |
[09:23] | I can’t send my regrets. | 我无法谢绝 |
[09:37] | Offred! | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[09:46] | It’s the birthmobile. | 那是接生车 |
[09:47] | Hurry. They won’t wait all day. | 快点 他们不会等很久的 |
[09:57] | I’ve got it. | 我来吧 |
[10:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | I’ll pray for good news. | 我会祈祷有喜事发生的 |
[10:25] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[10:26] | It will. It’s going to be good. | 会的 会好的 |
[10:31] | It’s wonderful, isn’t it? Wonderful? | 太美好了 不是吗 太美好了 |
[10:34] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[10:36] | Ofwarren. Praised be. | 奥芙沃伦 宜应称颂 |
[10:41] | One-eyed bat-shit-crazy Janine. | 独眼疯女人珍妮 |
[10:44] | What will she give birth to? | 她会生下什么样的孩子 |
[10:46] | An Unbaby, with a pinhead | 一个白痴脑袋 |
[10:48] | or a snout like a dog’s | 或是有个像狗一样的大鼻子 |
[10:51] | or no heart? | 或是没有心脏 |
[10:53] | The chances for a healthy birth are one in five, | 生下健康婴儿的几率只有五分之一 |
[10:57] | if you can get pregnant at all. | 即便你真的怀上 |
[11:08] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:10] | – Fuck! – It’s all right. | -操 -没事的 |
[11:12] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[11:16] | Okay, here we are. | 好了 到了 |
[11:26] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[11:28] | Hi. Yeah. Can we get some help? | 你好 能帮帮我们吗 |
[12:03] | There’s real coffee, can you smell it? | 这里有真咖啡 你闻到了吗 |
[12:06] | We do the work and then they pig out. | 我们来干活 然后他们大吃大喝 |
[12:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:18] | Breathe, breathe. | 吸气 吸气 |
[12:19] | There you go. | 做得很好 |
[12:20] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[12:25] | You’re doing so great. | 你做得非常好 |
[12:27] | – Really wonderful. – Thank you. | -真的特别棒 -谢谢 |
[12:37] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[12:41] | – Such a special day. – Such a blessed day. | -真是特别的一天 -真是幸福的一天 |
[12:44] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[12:47] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[12:49] | – We are right here with you. – Breathe. | -我们都在这儿陪着你 -吸气 |
[12:52] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[12:55] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[13:02] | She’s been doing so well. So well. | 她做得太好了 太好了 |
[13:06] | Let’s close our eyes. | 我们闭上眼睛 |
[13:08] | Mmm, this coffee. It’s delicious. | 这咖啡太好喝了 |
[13:13] | Yes. Yes, it’s okay. | 对了 对了 没事的 |
[13:18] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[13:20] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[13:23] | Hold. Hold. Hold. | 憋气 憋气 憋气 |
[13:28] | And again, girls. | 再来一次 姑娘们 |
[13:30] | There’s a smell coming from that room. | 有股气味从那间房飘出 |
[13:33] | Something primal. | 原始的气味 |
[13:35] | – It’s the smell of dens.-Hold. | -野兽的气味 -憋气 |
[13:38] | – Of inhabited caves. – Hold. Hold. | -困在笼中的野兽 -憋气 憋气 |
[13:41] | It’s the smell of the plaid blanket on the bed. | 这是床上的格子毛毯的味道 |
[13:44] | Where the cat gave birth, once, before she was spayed. | 一只还未被阉割的猫在上面产过子 |
[13:49] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[13:53] | It’s the smell of genesis. | 这是开始的味道 |
[13:56] | Hold. Hold. Hold. | 憋气 憋气 憋气 |
[14:01] | Exhale, exhale, exhale. | 呼气 呼气 呼气 |
[14:07] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[14:13] | And hold, hold, hold. | 憋气 憋气 憋气 |
[14:19] | Exhale, | 呼气 |
[14:22] | exhale, | 呼气 |
[14:24] | exhale. | 呼气 |
[14:26] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[14:32] | And hold, hold, hold. | 憋气 憋气 憋气 |
[14:34] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[14:38] | Exhale, exhale, exhale. | 呼气 呼气 呼气 |
[15:07] | You smell so good. | 你好好闻 |
[15:10] | You do. | 真的 |
[15:12] | Hi, Hannah. | 你好 汉娜 |
[15:19] | Hello there. You looking around? | 你好啊 你在到处看吗 |
[15:26] | Is Daddy keeping you awake? | 是不是爸爸吵着你睡不着了 |
[15:33] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:34] | – Hi. – How we doing? | -你好 -感觉怎么样 |
[15:36] | Very good, I think. | 挺好的 |
[15:38] | Hey, will the doctor call me when the tests come back? | 检查结果出来时医生会通知我吗 |
[15:41] | Oh, the lab just sent them up. | 化验室刚把结果送来 |
[15:43] | All normal. | 全部正常 |
[15:44] | Genetic screening and cardiac tests are perfect. | 遗传病筛查和心脏检查结果都非常好 |
[15:47] | She is a healthy little girl. | 她是一个健康的小女孩 |
[15:49] | Oh, yes, she is. Thank God. | 是的 她是的 谢天谢地 |
[15:51] | Praised be. | 赞美上帝 |
[15:52] | – Yes, she is. – Got it. | -她是的 -挺好的 |
[15:54] | Don’t lose that. | 继续保持 |
[15:56] | Don’t lose that. | 继续保持 |
[16:00] | – Someone’s gonna take their first bath. – Yes. | -有人要去洗人生第一次澡了 -是的 |
[16:05] | Oh, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[16:07] | Here we are, Hannah. | 我们到了 汉娜 |
[16:09] | Bath time. | 洗澡时间到了 |
[16:13] | Where are the babies? | 宝宝们在哪儿 |
[16:15] | Oh, we had a difficult night. | 昨晚状况挺多 |
[16:17] | Two went to the intensive care unit. | 有两个婴儿进了重症监护病房 |
[16:21] | And the others are with God. | 其他的孩子都上天堂了 |
[17:28] | Oh, it hurts! | 好痛 |
[17:35] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[17:40] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[17:48] | Should I wash these? | 我要不要把这些洗了 |
[17:49] | No, the mistress is particular. | 不用了 女主人很挑剔 |
[17:50] | – Just set them on the counter. Thanks. – All right. | -把它们放在台上 谢谢 -不客气 |
[17:58] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[18:02] | It’s so crowded up there. | 那里太多人了 |
[18:04] | At least someone spiked the juice. | 至少有人在果汁中兑了酒 |
[18:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:18] | He wants to see me, alone. | 他想见我 就我们俩 |
[18:24] | Your commander? | 你的大主教吗 |
[18:28] | Shit. | 不是吧 |
[18:30] | – You don’t know why? – No. | -你不知道叫你去干什么吗 -不知道 |
[18:33] | Maybe he did this with the one before you. | 也许他和上一个使女也这么做过 |
[18:35] | Maybe she told someone about it. | 或许她和别人说过这事 |
[18:38] | Let me see what I can find out. | 我试试看能查出点什么吧 |
[18:39] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[18:41] | It’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[18:43] | I’m sneaky. | 我很小心的 |
[18:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:52] | I’m just helping, Mrs. Waterford. | 我在帮忙干活 沃特福德太太 |
[18:55] | Well, leave it. | 先别管这些 |
[18:57] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[19:04] | Offred, what’s going on up there? | 奥芙弗雷德 楼上现在什么情况 |
[19:08] | Her contractions are getting much closer together. | 她的宫缩频率越来越高了 |
[19:12] | It’s taking forever. | 这也太久了吧 |
[19:13] | Is it breech, dear? | 是臀位分娩吗 亲爱的 |
[19:15] | Did you hear that word? | 她们有这样说吗 |
[19:16] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[19:18] | Oh, well, we’ll have to be patient then, won’t we? | 那我们也只能耐心等候了 不是吗 |
[19:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[19:25] | Would you like a cookie, dear? | 要吃曲奇吗 亲爱的 |
[19:28] | You shouldn’t spoil them. | 你这样会惯坏她们的 |
[19:29] | Sugar is bad for them. | 糖分对她们有害 |
[19:30] | Oh, surely one won’t hurt. | 吃一个不会有大碍的 |
[19:32] | It is a special day. | 今天比较特殊 |
[19:36] | Offred, would you like a cookie? | 奥芙弗雷德 你要吃块曲奇吗 |
[19:41] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Here you are. | 给 |
[20:07] | Oh, isn’t she well behaved? | 她可真得体啊 |
[20:17] | You can go. | 你可以离开了 |
[20:25] | Little whores, all of them. | 她们都是一群小婊子 |
[20:27] | But still, you can’t be choosy. | 我们也没法挑剔 |
[20:29] | You have to take what they hand out. | 分配谁来都只能照单全收 |
[21:22] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[21:25] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[21:26] | Energy! | 集中精力 |
[21:28] | Let Him feel your devotion… | 让上帝感受到你们的虔诚 |
[21:30] | And we will be rewarded. | 我们必将得到回报 |
[21:33] | Hold, hold, hold. | 憋气 憋气 憋气 |
[21:37] | Exhale, exhale, exhale. | 呼气 呼气 呼气 |
[21:42] | Good girl, Ofwarren. | 好样的 奥芙沃伦 |
[21:44] | Good girl. | 好样的 |
[21:45] | You are doing so well. | 你做得很棒 |
[21:47] | We are so proud of you. | 我们都以你为傲 |
[21:51] | No, I’m, uh, I’m fine. I need to walk. | 我 我没事 我需要走走 |
[21:56] | Stretch your legs a bit. | 稍微伸展你的双腿 |
[21:58] | Girls, come on, now. Help her. | 姑娘们 快来帮帮她 |
[22:00] | Help her now. | 快点帮帮她 |
[22:11] | Get her to the chair. | 把她扶到椅子上 |
[22:13] | Tell her it’s time. | 跟她说时候到了 |
[22:33] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[22:34] | It’s time to push. | 该用力了 |
[22:36] | Push, push, push! | 用力 用力 用力 |
[22:39] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[22:43] | Push, push, push! | 用力 用力 用力 |
[22:45] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[22:50] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[22:56] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[23:07] | Push, push, push! | 用力 用力 用力 |
[23:11] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[23:14] | Push, push, push! | 用力 用力 用力 |
[23:17] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[23:20] | Push, push, push! | 用力 用力 用力 |
[23:22] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[24:01] | Please bless us. Please. | 上帝保佑 上帝保佑 |
[24:10] | A fine and healthy girl. | 漂亮又健康的女孩儿 |
[24:16] | God be praised. | 感谢上帝 |
[24:25] | Clumsy! | 手脚都不麻利了 |
[24:32] | This is a time for rejoicing, my love. | 这是一个值得欢庆的时刻 亲爱的 |
[24:35] | This is our happy, happy moment. | 这是属于我们的欢庆时刻 |
[24:43] | Think of what’s to come for you, my girl. | 想想你之后能得到什么奖励吧 |
[25:03] | All right. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[25:05] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 快看着我 |
[25:06] | She’s beautiful. She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 特别漂亮 |
[25:13] | Precious. Precious. Precious. Look at this one. | 小宝贝啊 我的小宝贝 快看 |
[25:25] | She’s just perfect. | 她太完美了 |
[25:27] | Isn’t she? | 不是吗 |
[25:29] | Do you have a name? | 取好名字了吗 |
[25:34] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[25:36] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[25:38] | Angela, Angela, Angela, Angela, Angela, Angela, | 安吉拉 安吉拉 安吉拉 安吉拉 |
[25:45] | Angela, Angela, Angela, Angela, Angela, Angela. | 安吉拉 安吉拉 安吉拉 安吉拉 |
[25:49] | Angela, Angela, Angela. | 安吉拉 安吉拉 安吉拉 |
[26:39] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[27:04] | Are you hungry? I got some snacks. | 你饿了吗 我带了些点心 |
[27:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:08] | Did they take her for a blood test? | 他们带她验血去了吗 |
[27:11] | Hannah. She’s not here. | 汉娜 她不在这 |
[27:14] | – I don’t know. – I thought you had her. | -我不知道 -我还以为她在你那 |
[27:16] | – Code Yellow. FMC Baby. – What’s that? | -黄色警报FMC宝宝 -那是什么 |
[27:18] | I don’t know. Wait here, honey. | 我不知道 在这等我 亲爱的 |
[27:20] | – Luke? – Code Yellow. FMC baby. | -卢克 -黄色警报 FMC宝宝 |
[27:21] | No, wait there. I’ll be right back. | 不 在那等我 我马上回来 |
[27:27] | I don’t see her. | 我没看到她 |
[27:34] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[27:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:44] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[27:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:56] | Hey. Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[27:58] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[28:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:08] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[28:10] | My baby. | 我的宝宝 |
[28:13] | I told them. | 我告诉过他们 |
[28:15] | She’s not your baby. | 她不是你的宝宝 |
[28:18] | Of course she is. | 她当然是 |
[28:21] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她漂亮吧 |
[28:28] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[28:34] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait! Hey, stop! | 好了 等等 站住 |
[28:35] | She’s here! Stop! | 她在这 站住 |
[28:37] | – Don’t take my baby! – She’s here. | -别抢走我的宝宝 -她在这 |
[28:39] | – No! No! – Take the baby! | -不 -把孩子抱走 |
[28:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[28:44] | It’s my baby! I’m the father. | 这是我的孩子 我是她父亲 |
[28:46] | She’s mine. She’s my baby. | 她是我的 她是我的宝宝 |
[28:47] | Just give her to me, Luke. | 把她给我 卢克 |
[28:48] | No! | 不 |
[28:50] | Okay, she’s fine. Give her to me. | 好了 她没事 把她给我 |
[28:53] | Give her to me. | 把她给我 |
[28:53] | Don’t take my baby! | 别抢走我的宝宝 |
[28:55] | – Here you are. – Is she okay? | -乖 -她还好吗 |
[28:56] | – Yeah, she’s okay. She’s okay. – Is she all right? | -她没事 她很好 -她还好吗 |
[28:59] | – Don’t take my baby! – She’s crying a lot. | -别抢走我的宝宝 -她一直在哭 |
[29:02] | Don’t take my baby! | 别抢走我的宝宝 |
[29:04] | Please! | 求你了 |
[29:25] | No one knew anything | 没人知道 |
[29:27] | about what your Commander might want. | 你们大主教想要什么 |
[29:30] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:32] | But that doesn’t mean it’s bad. | 但这并不一定是坏事 |
[29:37] | If he accuses you of something, don’t defend yourself. | 要是他指责你 不要为辩解 |
[29:41] | Don’t explain. Just apologize. | 不要解释 直接道歉 |
[29:43] | They love to be forgiving. | 他们乐于宽恕 |
[29:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:48] | – Thank you for trying. – No worries. | -谢谢你的好意 -没事 |
[29:53] | He probably just wants a blowjob. | 他有可能只是想要口交了 |
[29:58] | What did he say? When he asked to see you alone? | 他叫你单独见面时是怎么说的 |
[30:03] | He didn’t. He sent his driver, Nick. | 什么也没说 他派他的司机尼克来的 |
[30:06] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[30:06] | A lot of the drivers work for the Eyes. | 有很多司机在给眼目们办事 |
[30:11] | He said I shouldn’t trust you. | 他说我不该相信你 |
[30:14] | He said you were dangerous. | 他说你很危险 |
[30:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[30:25] | I mean he’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[30:26] | Trusting anyone is dangerous. | 相信任何人都是有风险的 |
[30:32] | Especially a carpet-munching gender traitor. | 尤其是个女同性恋 |
[31:04] | Time to get up now. | 该起床了 |
[31:07] | This little girl needs a nip. | 宝宝需要喂奶了 |
[31:23] | I have work to get to. You okay by yourself? | 我还有活 你一个人可以吗 |
[31:26] | Yeah, I nursed my son. | 没问题 我喂过我儿子 |
[31:28] | I’ve done it before. | 我之前干过 |
[31:40] | Come on. | 来 |
[31:43] | Come on. It’s right there. | 来 就在这 |
[31:44] | Come on. | 来 |
[32:00] | Caleb used to do that when he ate. | 迦勒以前喝奶的时候也这么干 |
[32:03] | Pull my hair like that. | 像这样抓我的头发 |
[32:08] | Caleb’s your brother. | 迦勒是你的哥哥 |
[32:16] | I’m your mommy. | 我是你的妈妈 |
[32:24] | *Woke up this morning* | *早晨醒来* |
[32:27] | *Shine with the rise of the sun.* | *与升起的太阳一同闪耀* |
[32:31] | *Three little birds.* | *三只小小鸟* |
[32:34] | *Sat by my doorstep, singing sweet song.* | *在我门前 唱着甜美的歌谣* |
[32:42] | *Melodies pure and true. Singing.* | *音调纯真又美好 唱着歌谣* |
[32:49] | *This is my message to you.* | *我想对你说* |
[32:56] | *Don’t worry. A bad thing.* | *别担心 糟糕的事情* |
[33:05] | *Cause every little thing is going to be all right.* | *因为每件小事都会变好* |
[33:45] | Beyond the Commander’s door | 在大主教大门的另一边 |
[33:47] | is a place where women do not go. | 是女人无法涉足的地域 |
[33:50] | Not even Serena Joy. | 塞丽娜·乔伊都不行 |
[33:53] | What male totems are kept in there? | 不知道里面藏了什么男性图腾 |
[33:57] | I guess there may be something he wants from me. | 我想他对我是有所图 |
[33:59] | To want is to have a weakness. | 有所图就有弱点 |
[34:02] | That gives me hope. | 我就有了希望 |
[34:05] | But I can’t stop thinking about the girl | 但我情不自禁想起恐怖电影中 |
[34:07] | in the horror movie who goes down into the basement | 女孩走向地下室的时候 |
[34:10] | when the light is out. | 灯光熄灭了 |
[34:11] | The girl who thinks her boyfriend | 女孩以为自己满头秀发的男友 |
[34:13] | with the perfect hair is just playing a sexy prank. | 只是为了调情而恶作剧 |
[34:17] | “Justin, are you down there?” | “贾斯汀 是你吗” |
[34:22] | And then she descends, with a stupid smile, | 然后她带着傻呵呵的笑容 |
[34:25] | to her bloody end. | 一步步走向死亡 |
[34:29] | That girl is a fucking moron. | 那女孩真是个傻瓜 |
[34:36] | Come in. | 进来 |
[34:37] | Please, God, don’t let me be a fucking moron. | 恳请上帝不要让我沦为傻瓜 |
[34:47] | Close the door behind you. | 把门关上 |
[35:00] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:08] | Please. | 坐 |
[35:44] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[35:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:51] | You can look at me. | 你可以看我 |
[35:54] | We’re not supposed to. | 我们不该如此 |
[35:56] | In here, we might be able to bend the rules. | 在这里 我们可以通融一下 |
[36:00] | Just a bit. | 适当通融 |
[36:09] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[36:16] | I imagine you must find this strange. | 我想你一定觉得奇怪 |
[36:24] | I guess it’s a little strange. | 我想是有点奇怪 |
[36:34] | I want… | 我想… |
[36:36] | This will sound silly. | 这听起来有点蠢 |
[36:37] | I’d like to play a game with you. | 我想和你玩把游戏 |
[36:42] | – A game? – Yes. | -游戏 -嗯 |
[36:51] | Do you know how to play? | 你知道怎么玩吗 |
[36:58] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[36:59] | Good. | 那好 |
[39:33] | Three-eighty-six | 386比 |
[39:38] | 383 to three-eighty-three. | |
[39:41] | You’re good, but I caught you at the end there. | 玩得不错 但我最后还是赢了 |
[39:44] | I’m rusty. | 我生疏了 |
[39:46] | Then we’ll have to have a rematch. | 那我们得再玩一次了 |
[39:49] | All right. | 好啊 |
[39:52] | I’m out of town next week, but when I get back? | 我下周要出城 等我回来再玩 |
[39:56] | I’ll check my schedule. | 到时我看下时间安排 |
[40:03] | Well. | 好 |
[40:05] | See if you can squeeze me in. | 那你能给我挤出点时间吗 |
[40:14] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[40:16] | D.C. | 华盛顿 |
[40:18] | Nothing exciting, just meetings. | 没什么特别 开会而已 |
[40:22] | Well, after you get back, then. | 那我等你回来 |
[40:31] | It’s a date. | 一言为定 |
[40:34] | Now, I think it’s time for you to go home. | 你现在该回屋了 |
[41:04] | Thank you for the game. | 谢谢你邀我玩游戏 |
[41:06] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:44] | Does he know what the Commander and I did last night? | 他知道昨晚我和大主教的事吗 |
[43:48] | Our illicit journey into the world of triple word scores? | 我们在猜字游戏中的禁忌之旅 |
[43:54] | Does he care? | 他介意吗 |
[43:58] | I think he does. | 我想他介意 |
[44:02] | Ofglen. | 奥芙沃伦 |
[44:04] | I can tell her that the Commander is going to Washington. | 我告诉她大主教要去华盛顿 |
[44:08] | Will she be surprised by the Scrabble game? | 她会惊讶我和大主教玩拼字游戏吗 |
[44:10] | She’ll be glad I let him win. I know that much. | 我能断定的是 她会很高兴因为我让他赢了 |
[44:13] | She’ll be proud of me for that. | 她会为此引我为荣 |
[44:27] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[44:32] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[44:35] | You must be Offred. | 你就是奥芙弗雷德了 |
[44:38] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[44:41] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[44:50] | We’ve been sent good weather. | 主赐予了好天气 |
[44:52] | Yes. | 是呢 |
[44:53] | Which I receive with joy. | 真让人心情舒畅 |
[45:01] | Has Ofglen been transferred to a new post so soon? | 奥芙沃伦这么快就被转到新岗位了 |
[45:06] | I am Ofglen. | 我就是奥芙沃伦 |
[45:15] | Fuck. | 操 |