Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

使女的故事(The Handmaid’s Tale)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 使女的故事(The Handmaid’s Tale)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Run, run, run! Run, run! 跑 跑 快跑啊
[00:05] Please don’t take her! Please don’t take her! 求你别抓走她 求你不要抓走她
[00:07] – Mommy! – No! -妈妈 -不要
[00:09] You girls will serve the Leaders of the Faithful 你们将侍奉宗教领袖
[00:12] and their barren wives. 和他们不育的妻子们
[00:14] You will bear children for them. 你们将为他们受孕
[00:17] The Commander. Maybe he can’t. 大主教 可能是他不行
[00:19] I was thinking maybe we could try another way. 我在想我们可以试试其他办法
[00:22] I couldn’t say no when Mrs. Waterford asked me. I’m sorry. 沃特福德太太问我的时候 我无法拒绝 抱歉
[00:26] Fuck! 该死
[00:27] Mayday can’t use me anymore. “五月天”不能再用我了
[00:28] – But you can help them. – Who are they? -但你能帮助他们 -他们是谁
[00:30] They’re fighting back. 他们在反抗
[00:35] The accused stand charged with gender treachery. 被告被指控性别背叛
[00:38] I know this is a shock for you, Emily. 我知道你很惊讶 埃米莉
[00:40] You can still have children, of course. 你依然可以生育
[00:46] Tonight, I’m taking you out. 今晚 我带你出门
[00:48] I thought these kinds of places were forbidden. 我以为这种地方是被禁止的
[00:51] I’m so sorry I left you at the train! 很抱歉把你丢在火车站
[00:53] It’s okay. 没事
[00:54] We’re gonna find a way to get you out of here. 我们会想办法救你出去的
[00:56] This is Gilead. No one gets out. 这里是基列 没人能跑出去
[00:58] Do not let them grind you down. 别让他们骑在你头上
[01:00] You keep your fucking shit together. You fight! 你得保持清醒 抗争下去
[01:05] Offred, I think I can get a message to your husband. 奥芙弗雷德 我可以给你丈夫带个信
[01:08] My husband’s dead. 我丈夫死了
[01:09] Lucas Bankole. He’s alive. 卢卡斯·班科莱 他还活着
[01:13] They find us together, I’m gonna get sent to the Colonies. 要是他们看到我们在一起 我会被送去殖民地
[01:16] You’re an Eye. You’re untouchable. 你是眼目 他们碰不了你
[01:19] He’s answered our prayers. 上帝回应了我们的祈祷
[01:21] – Praised be. – It isn’t yours. -宜应称颂 -那不是你的
[01:23] You can’t father a child, because you’re not worthy. 你没资格为人父 因为你不配
[01:27] Please, let me out! That’s my daughter! Hannah! 求你了 放我出去 那是我女儿 汉娜
[01:29] As long as my baby is safe, so is yours. 只要我的宝宝安全 你女儿就安全
[01:33] No! 不
[01:34] I want to help with Mayday. 我想帮”五月天”
[01:35] They need you to go back to Jezebel’s. 他们需要你回一趟荡妇俱乐部
[01:37] They’ve been trying to get a package out of there. 他们想从这拿走包裹
[01:39] “I’m in Boston, I think. We are prisoners. “我觉得我是在波士顿 我们身陷囹圄”
[01:41] You have to tell people “你必须得把这里发生的一切”
[01:42] what’s happening here. Please don’t forget me. “公之于众 请不要把我遗忘”
[01:44] Please don’t forget us all.” “请不要把我们遗忘”
[01:46] Welcome to Ontario. Do you have any family in Canada? 欢迎来到安大略 你在加拿大有家人吗
[01:51] – Let me have Angela. – Her name is Charlotte, you lying fuck! -把安吉拉给我 -她叫夏洛特 你这个该死的骗子
[01:57] There is no greatest sin than harming a child. 任何罪孽都比不上伤害孩子
[02:00] The punishment for that crime is death by stoning. 对此项罪行的处罚是石刑处死
[02:05] Aunt Lydia, come on. We can’t do this. 莉迪亚嬷嬷 拜托 我们不能这么做
[02:07] I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. 抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷
[02:08] – I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. – I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. -抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷
[02:12] Go home, all of you! 大家都回家
[02:13] There will be consequences. 不会就此完事的
[02:16] Just go with them. Trust me. 跟他们去吧 相信我
[02:18] Where are you taking her? 你带她去哪
[02:19] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[02:21] Whether this is my end or a new beginning, 不论这是结束 还是新的开始
[02:24] I have no way of knowing. 我一无所知
[02:28] And so I step up, into the darkness within… 所以我站了出来 走进黑暗
[02:32] Or else the light. 或者光明
[04:27] Let’s go. 我们走
[05:13] Move! 快走
[05:33] Move! 快走
[05:38] Quiet! 安静
[05:45] Move! Move! 快走 快走
[06:02] Let’s go! 走
[06:14] Come on! Let’s go! 快点 走
[06:18] Move, move! 快走 快走
[06:21] Get them out of there! 把她们弄出来
[06:58] Get up, get up! 上去 上去
[07:02] Get up! 上去
[08:37] All secure! 一切正常
[08:40] To your places. 各就位
[09:43] By his hand. 以上帝之手
[10:11] You will love the Lord, Thy God, 你们要全心全意
[10:13] with all your heart. 敬爱主 你们的上帝
[10:17] You shall walk with Him and fear Him, 你们应与祂同行 敬畏祂
[10:21] and cleave unto Him. 依附祂
[10:25] And you shall obey His word 你们应遵从祂
[10:27] and the word of His servants here on Earth, 以及祂在世上的仆人的话语
[10:31] or you shall feel the pain of His judgment. 否则你们将体验祂的裁决所带来的痛苦
[10:37] For that is His love. 因为这便是祂的爱
[10:47] Let this be a lesson to you. 把这当成一次教训
[10:58] Our Father, who art in heaven… 我们的在天之父
[11:01] Seriously? 认真的吗
[11:04] What the actual fuck? 这他妈是什么鬼
[11:09] Okay, other foot. Thank you. 好了 另一只脚 谢谢
[11:12] You’re welcome. 不客气
[11:15] Hey, how you feelin’, banana? 小香蕉 你感觉怎么样
[11:17] – Uh, I’m hungry. – Yeah? That’s good. -我饿了 -是吗 那就好
[11:19] We are awesome. 我们非常好
[11:23] All right, two more bites of yogurt, okay? 好了 再吃两口酸奶 好吗
[11:25] Mango? I want waffles. 芒果呢 我想吃华夫饼
[11:28] Well, you’re gonna have two more bites of yogurt, 好了 你再吃两口酸奶
[11:29] and I don’t want any fairy bites, okay? 可别学仙女吃东西 好吗
[11:31] Uh… Oh, hey, honey, are you going to Walgreens? 对了 亲爱的 你会去药房吗
[11:34] I was going to. I have to get Tylenol. 打算去一趟 我得去买泰勒诺
[11:35] – Oh, I need some, uh, deodorant and some batteries. – Okay. -帮我带点除臭剂和电池 -好的
[11:40] Double As. 五号电池
[11:42] And I need you to sign the form for my refilling. 你得帮我签一下续药的表格
[11:44] I’m on my last month, so… 只剩一个月的量了 所以…
[11:47] What, they actually asked to see it? 什么 他们还真要看吗
[11:49] Yup, there’s a line for “Husband.” 是的 有一栏写着”丈夫签名”
[11:52] That’s ridiculous. 太荒唐了
[12:03] I mean, I don’t have to pick them up. 其实 我可以不拿药
[12:07] You know, at all. 干脆不吃了
[12:14] You wanna go off? 你想不做保护措施了
[12:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:20] I think, maybe? 我觉得 也许可以
[12:25] Maybe? 也许
[12:28] – Let’s go, Mom. – Okay, pumpkin. -走吧 妈妈 -好的 小可爱
[12:33] Okay, see you later. 好了 回见
[12:36] Come on. 走吧
[12:39] Honey… 亲爱的
[12:44] Don’t get ’em. Don’t pick ’em up. 别拿药了 不拿了
[12:50] Okay. 好啊
[12:56] It’s crazy. 太疯狂了
[12:57] Yeah? 是吗
[13:04] I love you. 我爱你
[13:06] I love you. 我也爱你
[13:11] – Let’s go, Mom. – Not bad. -快走啊 妈妈 -不错啊
[13:14] Okay, I have to go. 好了 我得走了
[13:15] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -真的
[13:17] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[13:19] – Peeping Tom. – Yeah. We’re leaving. -偷窥狂 -好了 我们走了
[13:23] – Bye. – Oh, my gosh. -再见 -天啊
[13:36] Such spoiled girls you are. 你们这些被宠坏的姑娘
[13:40] Such spoiled brats. 被宠坏的坏孩子
[13:44] He has given you everything, 祂给了你们一切
[13:48] but when He asks you for your faith, 可当祂需要你们表现忠诚时
[13:52] you refuse. 你们却拒绝了
[13:59] You are told 你们被传达了
[14:02] the will of God, and you say, 上帝的旨意 而你们却说
[14:05] “I know better.” “我懂得多”
[14:11] Arm up, dear. 手抬高 亲爱的
[14:16] You say, “I know better than God himself.” 你们说 “我比上帝懂得更多”
[14:24] He loves you. 祂爱你们
[14:27] He protects you. 保护你们
[14:30] Don’t you remember what it was like before? 你们忘了之前的惨境吗
[14:39] Now you are saved. 现在你们被拯救了
[14:42] Girls, there is more than one kind of freedom. 姑娘们 自由的形式不止一种
[14:47] There is freedom to and freedom from. 一种是去追求 一种是被解脱
[14:53] In the days of anarchy, 在无政府的日子里
[14:56] it was freedom to. 你们是在追求自由
[14:58] Now, you are being given freedom from. 现在 你们是得到了解脱
[15:03] That is a gift from God. 这是上帝的礼物
[15:08] Do not underrate it. 切勿视之如敝履
[15:16] What? 什么
[15:26] Offred has been keeping a secret. 奥芙弗雷德守着一个秘密
[15:33] A most wonderful secret. 一个绝好的秘密
[15:36] She has been filled with His divine light. 她体内已怀有主之圣光
[15:51] May we say, “Praise be His mercy”? 大家一起说”赞美上帝的仁慈”
[15:56] Praise be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[15:59] Praise be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[16:01] Praise be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[16:06] Praise be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[16:09] Praise be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[16:15] How do we greet a miracle? 该如何迎接神迹
[16:17] Do we… 我们
[16:19] Do we whine like sick dogs? 像病狗一样哀嚎吗
[16:22] Praise be His mercy! 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[16:25] Praise be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[16:28] Praise be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[16:31] Praise be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[16:33] Praise be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[16:36] Praise be His mercy indeed! 确实宜应称颂主的仁慈
[17:16] Get her out of these wet things. 把她这身湿衣服换下来
[17:19] Under His eye. 愿主明察
[19:44] There’s nothing like hot soup on a rainy day. 没什么比下雨天喝碗热汤来得舒服了
[19:48] Such a comfort. 真惬意
[19:56] Dig in. 喝吧
[20:00] You’re eating for two. 你现在可是两个人
[20:04] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[20:12] Loss of appetite is common these first few weeks. 头几周没胃口很正常
[20:17] You just have to make an effort. 怎么着你也得吃点
[20:27] You have quite an adventure ahead of you. 后面的日子还很长
[20:31] And we are going to make 我们会确保
[20:31] sure you get absolutely everything you need. 你得到应得的照顾
[20:36] Plenty of rest and healthy food. 充分的休息和健康食品
[20:38] Fresh air, exercise. 新鲜空气 锻炼
[20:42] You’ll just have to be my very good girl. 你只用乖乖听话
[20:46] You could do that, can’t you? 你可以做到的 不是吗
[20:49] ‐ I’ll try, Aunt Lydia. ‐ Good. -我尽力 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -好
[20:53] We certainly won’t have any more theatrics, will we? 不会有什么闹剧吧
[20:58] Such nonsense. 真是胡闹
[21:00] Such a waste of energy. And for what? 白白浪费精力 为了什么
[21:02] For nothing. 徒然
[21:04] Janine isn’t nothing. 珍妮不是徒然
[21:08] No, she most certainly is not. 对 她当然不是
[21:16] Do you think you’ve done her a kindness? 你觉得你是帮了她一把吗
[21:21] She could have gone to God quickly, 她本可以很快去见上帝
[21:23] surrounded by her friends. 和她的朋友们在一起
[21:28] Friends don’t stone their friends to death. 朋友不会对彼此用石刑
[21:35] Janine is on her way to the Colonies. 珍妮被送去殖民地了
[21:38] She will suffer because of you. 因为你她将备受折磨
[21:42] Every Handmaid who followed you into disobedience 所有跟着你违背命令的使女
[21:45] will face the consequences, but not you. 都会接受惩罚 但你不会
[21:49] You are with child. You are protected. 你怀了身孕 受到保护了
[21:53] But you know that. 但你很清楚这点
[21:57] Such a brave girl, aren’t you? 你真是个勇敢的姑娘 不是吗
[21:59] Standing in defiance, 奋起反抗
[22:02] but risking nothing. 但可全身而退
[22:06] Now eat. 快吃吧
[22:30] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[23:03] A walk, then. 那就去走走
[23:57] Pleasant evening, Ofwyatt. 晚上好 奥芙怀亚特
[24:01] Ofwyatt was having a hard time at home. 奥芙怀亚特在家日子很不好过
[24:04] She was very defiant. 她很放肆
[24:07] She drank drain cleaner which is terrible. 她喝了很脏的通渠水
[24:11] Ofwyatt endangered her child. 奥芙怀亚特危及了她腹中的孩子
[24:14] This we simply cannot abide. 我们无法容忍这种事
[24:18] Offred, if you choose to be difficult, 奥芙弗雷德 如果你不配合
[24:22] I will be forced to make arrangements. 我只能被迫做出相应的安排了
[24:26] Nine months can feel like quite a long time. 九个月也可以很漫长
[24:32] Blessed be the fruit. 祈神保佑生养
[24:39] May the Lord open. 愿主开恩赐予
[24:44] Well, shall we get you something to eat, then? 那我们去给你准备些吃的吧
[24:52] Yes, Aunt Lydia. 好的 莉迪亚嬷嬷
[24:54] Wonderful. 好极了
[25:50] Line up! 站好队了
[25:53] Three rows. 排成三排
[25:56] Hands behind your back. 手背到后面
[26:03] Stand up straight. 站直了
[26:12] Eyes front. 眼睛看前方
[26:14] Straight line. 排成直队
[26:16] Move up. 向前来一点
[26:20] This is not a straight line. 队没站直
[26:40] Ofrobert, 奥芙罗伯特
[26:43] you’re first. 你先来
[26:45] Please. 请
[27:02] No! 不
[27:03] No! No, no, no. 不 不要 不要
[27:05] I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. 对不起 莉迪亚嬷嬷
[27:07] – I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. Please… – You girls. -对不起 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -你们这些姑娘
[27:09] So willful and full of apologies 如此任性妄为 承担后果的时候
[27:12] when it comes time to pay the Piper. 又满口抱歉
[27:15] No, no, no. No! No! 不 不 不要
[27:18] Ofrobert. 奥芙罗伯特
[27:20] Ofrobert. 奥芙罗伯特
[27:22] I know, dear. 我知道 亲爱的
[27:24] But it’s as shameful for me as well. 这对我来说也是可耻的
[27:27] But only in suffering 但只有在苦难中
[27:31] will we find grace. 我们才能找到恩典
[27:32] Please, please don’t. 求你了 不要
[27:35] No. 不
[27:38] No. 不
[28:46] June. 琼
[28:49] You’ve been buzzing. 有人找你
[28:50] Antorio, thanks. 谢谢 安东里奥
[28:52] Did you set the thing with, uh, his boss? 你和他老板安排好了吗
[28:54] Uh, yeah, I’m waiting for a call back. 嗯 我在等回话
[28:56] Hey, how’s the draft? 草稿写得怎么样了
[28:58] It’s good. Changes are helping. 不错 改变也是有益的
[29:00] Agricultural economics, in early modern Spain and Portugal. 近代早期西班牙和葡萄牙的农业经济
[29:03] That’s, um… That’s sexy. 这… 很性感嘛
[29:05] – Shit. – What? -糟了 -怎么了
[29:07] It’s my daughter’s school. 是我女儿学校打来的
[29:12] Hello, you’ve reached Madison Grand Elementary School. 您好 这里是麦迪逊小学
[29:14] If you know the extension… 如果您知道分机号
[29:20] Madison Grand Elementary School. 您好 麦迪逊小学
[29:22] Hi, this is June Osborn. 我是琼·奥斯本
[29:25] Um, you called me. 您给我打过电话
[29:26] My daughter is Hannah Bankole. 我女儿是汉娜·班科莱
[29:28] Oh. Okay, Mrs. Bankole. 好的 班科莱太太
[29:29] I’m afraid Hannah isn’t feeling very well this morning. 汉娜今天早上不太舒服
[29:32] Is she okay? 她没事吧
[29:33] Can I speak to Mrs. Danjee? 我能和丹吉老师通话吗
[29:35] She was running a temperature. 她发烧了
[29:37] Um, 101.1. 38.4度
[29:40] Crap! Okay. 该死 好吧
[29:41] She was a little warm when she woke up. 早上她醒的时候有点发热
[29:43] I gave her some Tylenol to break it down. 我给她吃了泰诺退烧
[29:45] A child is required to be fever free for 48 hours 儿童需要48小时无发热症状
[29:48] before she can return to school. 才能回到学校
[29:51] I’m sorry. I’m leaving now. 抱歉 我现在就去
[29:52] Um, can you tell Mrs. Danjee 你能让丹吉老师
[29:54] to tell Hannah I’ll be there in, like, 15 minutes? 告诉汉娜我大概15分钟到那儿吗
[29:57] Mrs. Bankole, Hannah isn’t here. 班科莱太太 汉娜不在学校
[29:59] When we couldn’t reach you, we called an ambulance. 我们联系不上你 就叫了救护车
[30:03] She has a fever. 她只是发烧了
[30:04] The state has policies. We can’t take any chances. 国家有政策 我们不能冒险
[30:11] Which hospital? 哪家医院
[30:12] University Children’s. 大学儿童医院
[30:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:23] Fuck, fuck, fuck. 操 操 操
[30:42] Mummy! 妈妈
[30:44] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[30:45] Hey, muffin, 小宝贝
[30:48] how you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[30:49] – Yucky. – I know. I’m sorry, baby. -不舒服 -我知道 对不起宝贝
[30:52] How is she doing? 她怎么样
[30:53] She’s fab. 她很好
[30:55] Her fever’s still a little elevated. 她的体温还是有点高
[30:57] The doctor will come talk to you in a bit, 医生会过来跟你谈谈
[30:59] but it’s probably just a virus. 但可能只是病毒的原因
[31:01] We’re still waiting on a few blood tests, 我们还在等几项验血结果
[31:03] and then she can go home. 然后就可以回家了
[31:04] – Oh, thank God. Thank you. – Yeah. -谢天谢地 谢谢你 -没事
[31:07] I do have a few quick questions for you, Mrs. Bankole. 我要简单问你几个问题 班科莱太太
[31:10] June Osborn. Sure. 琼·奥斯本 当然可以
[31:12] Hannah, I’m gonna steal your mommy for five minutes, all right? 汉娜 我要把妈妈偷走五分钟 好吗
[31:16] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好的
[31:17] – I’ll be right back, sweetie, okay? – Okay. -我很快就回来 亲爱的 -好
[31:28] – Sorry, I’m just letting my husband know. – Oh, yeah. -抱歉 我跟我丈夫说一声 -好的
[31:30] Thank you so much for taking care of her. 谢谢你照顾她
[31:33] Oh, she’s so sweet. 她很乖
[31:35] ‐ You’re really blessed. ‐ I am. -你真是幸运 -是的
[31:38] She’s your biological child? 她是你亲生的吗
[31:39] Uh, yes. 是的
[31:43] The school was having a hard time reaching you today. 学校今天一直联系不上你
[31:46] I was at work. My cell was in my bag. 我在上班 手机放包里了
[31:49] I understand. You work full‐time? 我能理解 你的工作是全职的吗
[31:51] I went back about ten months after Hannah was born. 汉娜满十个月的时候我才重回岗位
[31:54] That must’ve been hard to leave her. 离开她上班一定很难过
[31:59] It still is. 现在还是
[32:01] You’re husband works full‐time as well? 你丈夫的工作也是全职吗
[32:03] ‐ Yup. ‐ And where is he today? -是的 -他今天去哪儿了
[32:05] Uh, he’s, uh, at a job site in Quincy. 他在昆西上班
[32:09] He should be getting back. There’s probably traffic. 应该回来了 可能路上有点堵
[32:12] What kind of arrangements do you have 孩子不上学在家的时候
[32:14] to take care of your child if she has to stay home from school? 你们怎么照顾她呢
[32:17] How do you mean? 你为什么这么问
[32:19] If she’s sick. 假如她生病了
[32:21] I stay home with her or my husband does. 我或者我老公留在家陪她
[32:23] You have to miss work then? 那你们就得旷工了
[32:26] I miss work. 我旷工
[32:28] Can I go be with my daughter now? 我可以去陪我女儿了吗
[32:29] Did you medicate Hannah this morning to lower her fever? 今天早上你给汉娜吃了退烧药吗
[32:36] She was just a little warm so I gave her some Tylenol. 她只是体温有点高 我给她吃了泰诺
[32:38] Did you medicate her to bypass the school’s fever policy? 你是给她吃药来绕过学校的发烧政策吗
[32:42] So you wouldn’t have to miss work today? 这样你今天就不用翘班了
[32:48] She was just… 她只是…
[32:50] She was a little warm. She wasn’t sick. 她只是体温有点高 她没生病
[32:52] Apparently she was. 她当然病了
[32:58] I understand, Mrs. Bankole. 我能理解 班科莱太太
[33:02] We have busy lives. 大家工作都很忙
[33:05] But children are so precious. 但孩子是最珍贵的
[33:08] We have to make certain that they are in a safe home environment 必须要保证孩子和靠谱的父母生活在
[33:12] with fit parents. 安全的家庭里
[33:17] We just have a few more questions, Mrs. Bankole. 我们还有几个问题 班科莱太太
[33:21] ‐ Osborne. ‐ Excuse me? -奥斯本 -什么
[33:24] It’s my name. June Osborne. 我叫琼·奥斯本
[33:28] What are your questions? 你的问题是什么
[33:57] Blessed day. 美好的一天
[33:59] Blessed day. 美好的一天
[34:03] So, you’re all right? 你没事吧
[34:09] Yes, Mrs. Waterford. 没事 沃特福德太太
[34:11] Well, that’s very good news. 那真是好消息
[34:20] I’d like to be clear. 我得跟你说清楚
[34:24] I will not have any more recalcitrance. 我不想再看到任何反抗
[34:29] All of your disruptions, 你所有的挑拨离间
[34:32] and all of your games and your secrets, 你的游戏 你的秘密
[34:33] all of that smart‐girl bullshit is finished. 你的那些鬼把戏都结束了
[34:36] Do you understand me? 听明白我的意思了吗
[34:44] Don’t get upset, Serena. 别生气 塞丽娜
[34:48] It’s bad for the baby. 这样对宝宝不好
[34:51] Well, isn’t this a happy day? 今天难道不值得高兴吗
[34:54] Praised be. 宜应称颂
[34:56] A happy day for all of us. 属于我们所有人的快乐一天
[34:58] Praised be. 宜应称颂
[35:00] ‐ Shall we? ‐ Let’s see what we can see. -开始吧 -我们来看看能看到什么
[35:12] Try to relax, honey. You’ll feel a little pressure. 放松点 亲爱的 你会感觉到一点点压力
[35:18] Now, it’s still very early, so we won’t hear a heartbeat. 因为现在还是早期 还听不到心跳声
[35:23] But if we’re lucky… 但如果我们够幸运…
[35:25] There. 这里
[35:26] There’s some pronounced endometrial thickening 这里就是我们要看的
[35:28] which is just what we want to see. 子宫内膜
[35:31] And there is your child. 这是你们的孩子
[35:40] Serena. 塞丽娜
[35:47] That is the gestational sack, 这是妊娠囊
[35:50] and that is your baby, Mrs. Waterford. 这就是你的宝宝 沃特福德太太
[35:57] God has created a new soul. 上帝创造了崭新的灵魂
[36:08] Praised be His mercy. 宜应称颂主之仁慈
[36:12] All righty, then. 一切正常
[36:15] Blessings to the proud parents. 祝福光荣的父母
[36:20] We have a few things to go over. 我们还需要谈谈
[36:27] God bless you. 上帝保佑你
[36:45] Blessed be the fruit. 祈神保佑生养
[36:48] Thanks. Under His eye. 谢谢 愿主明察
[36:55] Godspeed, June. 一路顺风 琼
[41:17] Yes, I am taking command of all your units. 是的 我要指挥你们所有的部队
[41:22] I understand, 我明白
[41:23] but the missing Handmaid is with child. 但失踪的使女怀孕了
[41:25] Right now, she is the only priority. 现在 她是唯一要务
[44:08] – Can you turn that down? – Sorry. -可以小点声吗 -抱歉
[44:10] Let’s take your shoes off. 把鞋脱掉吧
[44:12] Hey, banana. 小香蕉
[44:15] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[44:16] Crappy. 很糟糕
[44:21] – What is that? – It’s the Capitol. -那是什么 -国会大厦
[44:24] Twenty or thirty guys with machine guns just… 二三十个举着机关枪的人
[44:26] They just started shooting from the galleries. 突然从美术馆开始向外射击
[44:28] It… It just happened. 刚…刚刚发生的
[44:30] Jesus. 天呐
[44:33] They don’t know how many were killed. 还不知道有多少人遇害
[44:35] It’s… It’s a lot. 很…很多
[44:38] – Hey. Sweetie. Sweetie, come on. – Mommy. -亲爱的 亲爱的 过来 -妈妈
[44:41] – You gotta get up now. – I want Mommy. -你得起来了 -我要妈妈
[44:45] Okay, baby. 宝贝
[44:50] I’ll take her. Okay, I’ll take her. Come on. 我送她去 我送她去睡 走吧
[44:54] Come on, sweetie. 走吧 亲爱的
[45:03] You wanna get into bed? 上床吧
[45:28] June. 琼
[45:29] – June. June. – What? -琼 琼 -怎么了
[45:34] It’s the White House. There’s been some kind of explosion. 白宫那边 发生了爆炸
[45:39] Fuck! 操
[45:40] – What is happening? – I don’t know. -怎么回事 -不知道
[45:43] Mommy, stay. 妈妈 别走
[45:47] Mommy? 妈妈
[45:56] Mommy? 妈妈
[46:04] Okay, honey. 亲爱的
[46:07] Okay, scooch. 挪一下
[46:16] I don’t feel good. 我好难受
[46:18] I hate this day. 我讨厌这一天
[46:20] I know. 我知道
[46:22] Just try to sleep, okay? 快睡吧 好吗
[46:24] You’ll stay? 你不走吧
[46:27] I’ll stay. 我不走
[47:24] It’s okay. 没事的
[47:39] Stay inside. 待在屋里
[47:41] Someone will come for you. 会有人来接你
[47:42] Go in grace. 感恩离去
[47:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[48:23] You okay? 你还好吗
[48:37] – Where are we? – Back Bay. -我们在哪里 -后湾区
[48:39] Come on. 走吧
[48:41] Looking for you. 我一直在等你
[48:44] Get undressed. 把衣服脱了
[48:54] Put these on. We need to cut your hair. 穿上这个 你得把头发剪掉
[49:08] Can’t get you out of the city. 没办法把你弄出城去
[49:10] Not yet. 暂时不行
[49:13] Someone will come get you. 会有人来接你的
[49:16] They have a place you can stay. 你可以待在他们那里
[49:19] Until it’s safe to move. 直到可以安全转移
[49:22] It won’t be too long. I promise. 不会等很久的 我保证
[51:08] June, your hair. 琼 你的头发
[54:13] My name is June Osborne. 我叫琼·奥斯本
[54:16] I’m from Brooklyn, Massachusetts. 我来自马萨诸塞州 布鲁克林
[54:19] I am 34 years old. 我34岁
[54:22] I stand 5’3″ in bare feet. 我的净身高是一米六
[54:24] I weigh 120 pounds. 我的体重是55公斤
[54:27] I have viable ovaries. 我的卵巢功能正常
[54:29] I’m five weeks pregnant. 我有五周的身孕
[54:32] I am… free. 我…自由了
使女的故事

文章导航

Previous Post: 使女的故事(The Handmaid’s Tale)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 使女的故事(The Handmaid’s Tale)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

使女的故事(The Handmaid's Tale)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号