时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Place has been empty since before the war. | 从战争开始前这里就一直空着 |
[00:07] | Maybe see you in a few days, if you’re still around? | 或许几天后见 前提是你还在 |
[00:12] | What is wrong with you? Moira. | 你怎么了 莫伊拉 |
[00:14] | No. Hey. It’s Ruby now. | 不 我现在叫露比 |
[00:16] | June? | 琼 |
[00:18] | – You’re okay. – You know what this is? | -你没事 -你知道这是什么地方吗 |
[00:20] | Do you know what happened here? | 知道这里发生过什么吗 |
[00:22] | It’s a slaughterhouse. Let’s get out of here. | 这里是屠宰场 我们走吧 |
[00:24] | June, you can’t leave. They’re looking for you everywhere. | 琼 你不能走 他们在到处找你呢 |
[00:26] | I don’t care. I don’t care. | 我不管 我不管 |
[00:28] | You’re not a Martha making a run for the border. | 你不是企图逃出国境的女佣 |
[00:29] | You’re a pregnant Handmaid. | 你是有孕在身的使女 |
[00:31] | We’re gonna get Hannah. We’re gonna go north! | 我们要去找汉娜 向北走 |
[00:33] | No. | 不行 |
[00:35] | No, we’re not. | 我们不能去 |
[00:37] | Welcome to Ontario. Do you have any family in Canada? | 欢迎来到安大略 你在加拿大有家人吗 |
[00:41] | How are you here? | 你在这还好吗 |
[00:42] | You’re on my list, of course. | 你在我的名单上 当然 |
[00:44] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[00:46] | God, by whose mercy the faithful departed, | 上帝 您的怜悯使逝去的灵魂得以安息 |
[00:49] | please send Your Holy Angel to watch over this place. Amen. | 请通过我主基督派下圣洁的天使 阿门 |
[02:37] | Women are so adaptable, my mother would say. | 我母亲说女人的适应力是如此之强 |
[02:40] | It’s truly amazing what we can get used to. | 我们能习惯的事物确实惊人 |
[02:46] | I’ve been here for two months. What have I gotten used to? | 我来这里已经两个月了 我习惯了什么 |
[03:29] | They’re doing more military exercises along the border. | 他们正在边境进行更多的军事演习 |
[03:31] | Canadian and British army. | 加拿大和英国的军队 |
[03:33] | It’s 7:30. | 现在七点半了 |
[03:34] | Yeah, I… I got a late shift. | 我… 我昨天夜班 |
[03:36] | Oh, good. Time for eggs. You are too skinny. | 好 该吃鸡蛋了 你太瘦了 |
[03:43] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:45] | There is coffee. | 这儿有咖啡 |
[03:48] | There’s eggs too, if you want ’em. | 还有鸡蛋 如果你想吃的话 |
[03:56] | How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[04:08] | Don’t stay in bed all day. | 不要整天待在床上 |
[04:17] | They have to be getting ready for an invasion. | 他们必须为入侵做好准备 |
[04:19] | Down through upstate New York. | 穿过纽约北部 |
[04:22] | It’s 1775 all over again. | 美国独立战争又要上演了 |
[04:27] | Get yourself a plate. It’s almost done. | 拿个盘子 快做好了 |
[04:31] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[04:34] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[04:37] | My mom used to say the same thing. | 我妈之前也会这么说 |
[04:38] | – Smart lady. – That’s crazy. | -聪明的女人 -太疯狂了 |
[05:01] | I’m grasping at straws, I know. | 我知道我在捞救命稻草 |
[05:04] | But straws can be useful. | 但稻草也是有用的 |
[05:06] | One of the little pigs built a whole house of them. | 三只小猪其中一个用稻草盖了一整座房子 |
[05:24] | You were there. All the time. | 你在那里 一直都在 |
[05:29] | But no one noticed you. | 但没人注意到你 |
[05:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | Not no one. | 不是没人 |
[05:52] | She said we were going to feed the ducks. | 她说我们要去喂鸭子 |
[06:17] | I knew, I guess, or I should have known. | 我想我知道 或者我本应该知道 |
[06:21] | Who feeds ducks at night? | 没人会在晚上喂鸭子 |
[06:24] | It didn’t matter. | 但这没关系 |
[06:27] | I loved seeing my mother like that. | 我喜欢看我妈妈那样子 |
[06:42] | Later, my Mom told me | 后来 妈妈告诉我 |
[06:43] | they were writing down the name of their rapist. | 她们在写强奸她们的人的名字 |
[06:46] | And I remember thinking, there were so many pieces of paper. | 我还记得 有那么多张写有名字的纸 |
[06:53] | So many, | 很多很多 |
[06:55] | it was like snow. | 像雪花一般 |
[07:17] | Don’t make yourself crazy with all this stuff. | 别让你自己被这些东西逼疯了 |
[07:19] | It is way too late. | 太晚了 |
[07:25] | Mmm, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:27] | You gotta stop stealing Rita’s real coffee though. | 但你以后不能再偷丽塔的真咖啡了 |
[07:29] | She’s gonna kill you. No joke. | 她会杀了你的 没跟你开玩笑 |
[07:33] | You didn’t wake me up. | 你没叫醒我 |
[07:35] | Well, ’cause if I wake you, then you leave. | 因为如果我叫醒你 你就走了 |
[07:39] | So how is that a win for me? | 对我来说有什么好处 |
[07:49] | I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[07:59] | Listen, they’ve made contact. | 他们联系了我 |
[08:01] | I don’t know for sure, but you should probably get ready to go. | 我不确定 但你可能该准备走了 |
[08:08] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[08:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:15] | I’ll see what I can find out, and try and come back on Tuesday | 我会看看能查到什么 争取周二再过来 |
[08:18] | for a couple of hours. | 待几个小时 |
[08:21] | Hannah? | 汉娜呢 |
[08:25] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[08:36] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[08:41] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[08:44] | Getting you out safe is the best thing for everyone. | 把你安全弄出去对大家都好 |
[08:48] | It’s best for me. | 只对我有好处 |
[08:50] | For Hannah. | 为了汉娜 |
[08:53] | For everyone. | 为了所有人 |
[08:56] | Better never means better for everyone. | 更好的生活从来都不意味着所有人都会更好 |
[09:22] | It’s a lot, I know. | 信息量很大 我知道 |
[09:23] | I was a zombie when I got here, and it was just like, | 我刚到这里时就像个僵尸 突然就 |
[09:26] | “Welcome to Canada. Here’s your maple syrup.” | “欢迎来到加拿大 这是你的枫糖浆” |
[09:29] | They don’t really give you maple syrup. | 他们不会真给你枫糖浆 |
[09:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:44] | I was in the army. | 我以前在军队里 |
[09:46] | Logistics and rapid deployment. | 在物流和快速部署部队 |
[09:50] | After everything, they just turned us all into Guardians. | 一切发生后 他们让我们都当了卫士 |
[09:57] | A week later, my unit is hanging bodies on the wall. | 一周后 我的小组开始在墙上挂死尸 |
[10:01] | Gender traitors. | 都是性别叛徒 |
[10:05] | One of them was a guy I dated in college. | 其中一个是我在大学里交往过的人 |
[10:10] | There are trauma counselors here now. | 现在这里有创伤心理咨询师了 |
[10:14] | Third floor. Right out of the elevator. | 在三楼 出了电梯就是 |
[10:25] | It gets easier, | 会好的 |
[10:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:13] | Where are the bags? | 补给包呢 |
[11:15] | No deliveries this week. | 这周没有要送的东西 |
[11:17] | Or, I guess, no deliveries to you. | 或者说没有要送来的东西 |
[11:20] | Only deliveries of. | 只有要送走的 |
[11:26] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[11:28] | That’s what they told me. | 他们是这么跟我说的 |
[11:31] | Is Nick coming? | 尼克来吗 |
[11:33] | Who’s Nick? | 尼克是谁 |
[11:46] | I left some stuff upstairs, so… | 我留了些东西在楼上… |
[11:48] | I’ll get rid of it. Come on. Get in the back. | 我会处理的 来吧 到后面来 |
[12:59] | Baby June! | 琼宝贝 |
[13:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:04] | We were escorting at the clinic in Springfield. | 我们在斯普林菲尔德的诊所护送人 |
[13:06] | Your mom was working there today. | 你妈今天在那里工作 |
[13:08] | – Jeez. – Fucking Nazi prick assholes. | -天 -妈的纳粹王八蛋 |
[13:11] | Kiddo. | 孩子 |
[13:12] | Hi. Shit! Mom! | 不是吧 妈 |
[13:13] | Ah, it’s fine. Somebody threw a bottle. | 没关系 有人扔了个瓶子 |
[13:16] | – Doctors are targets. – It happens all the time. | -医生总会成为靶子 -这是常有的事 |
[13:19] | Pricks usually don’t have such good aim. | 混蛋们通常没有这么好的准头 |
[13:22] | You need your thing, right? | 你来拿你的东西 是吧 |
[13:24] | Yeah. My immersion blender. | 对 我的浸入式搅拌器 |
[13:26] | Right. It’s… It’s in there somewhere. | 好的 就在那边什么地方 |
[13:29] | So, uh, what’s cooking? | 打算吃什么 |
[13:32] | Oh, Luke and I are gonna make dinner for Moira. | 我和卢克要给莫伊拉做晚餐 |
[13:34] | He got this new Mark Bittman book, so he’s feeling ambitious. | 他买了本马克·彼特曼的书 正跃跃欲试呢 |
[13:37] | What’s with the duds? | 怎么穿成这样 |
[13:39] | Oh, these? I just came from work, so… | 这些吗 我刚下班 所以… |
[13:41] | They’re nice. | 挺好的 |
[13:43] | – I work at a book publisher. – Cool. | -我在一家出版社工作 -酷 |
[13:46] | Just small, academic. | 挺小的 学术型的 |
[13:48] | I actually just got promoted to, um, assistant editor, so… | 我其实刚被升职成了助理编辑… |
[13:54] | Moira’s designing the website for a queer women’s collective. | 莫伊拉在给一个女同性恋团体设计网站 |
[13:58] | Well, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[13:59] | We need more of those. | 那些再来点 |
[14:25] | You wait in here. | 在这里等着 |
[14:27] | Someone will be along soon. | 很快就会有人来了 |
[14:29] | You go in grace, kid. | 感恩离去 孩子 |
[15:59] | You a good witch or a bad witch? | 你是好人还是坏人呢 |
[16:09] | Depends on who you ask, I guess. | 那要看你问谁了 |
[16:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[16:21] | June Osborn. | 琼·奥斯本 |
[16:28] | Your mother’s maiden name? | 你母亲娘家的姓氏呢 |
[16:30] | Maddox. | 马多克斯 |
[16:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:40] | Where are we going? | 我们是要去哪 |
[16:42] | Airstrip west of Worcester. | 伍斯特西部的小机场 |
[16:55] | A guy has a puddle-jumper, | 有个人有架小飞机 |
[16:57] | takes black market stuff back and forth. | 来回运黑市上的东西 |
[16:59] | Back and forth where? | 从哪来回 |
[17:01] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[17:06] | The plane comes tomorrow as soon as it’s dark. | 飞机明天天一黑就到 |
[17:11] | I’ll drop you at a… at a friendly house. | 我会把你送到一个好人家去 |
[17:14] | They’ll walk you to the airstrip. | 他们会带你去机场 |
[17:15] | Quarter-mile maybe. | 估计1/4英里 |
[17:17] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[17:20] | No idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:24] | Someone brave or stupid. | 要么很勇敢要么很愚蠢 |
[17:25] | Or both. | 或者二者都有 |
[17:28] | There’s a lot of both. | 很多人都很愚勇 |
[17:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:51] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[17:55] | – Shit. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[17:59] | – Shit. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry. We, uh… | 对不起 我们 |
[18:04] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:07] | The safehouse… No, no, no, no! | 安全屋 不不不 |
[18:09] | You gotta get back inside. | 你得回里面去 |
[18:11] | No! | 不 |
[18:13] | The safe house isn’t safe. Just wait. | 安全屋现在很危险 等着 |
[18:15] | You can’t… | 你不能 |
[18:16] | – I’m sorry. I can’t. – No! You can’t… Hey! | -对不起 我没办法 -不 你不能 |
[18:19] | Get back! | 回去 |
[18:26] | – No! Hey! You can’t leave me here! – Hey! No! No! | -不 你不能把我留在这里 -不不 |
[18:29] | – No! – No, no, no, no! | -不 -不不不不 |
[18:33] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[18:44] | No! | 不要 |
[18:47] | No! | 不要 |
[18:53] | No. | 不要 |
[18:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:35] | Hurry up. | 快上来 |
[19:38] | Shit! | 真见鬼 |
[19:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:54] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[20:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:02] | Come on. | 快来 |
[21:47] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[21:48] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都不要说 |
[21:52] | So this is where the Econopeople live. | 原来中产都是住在这里的 |
[21:56] | It’s where I’d live if I weren’t an adulteress. | 如果我不是个淫妇 |
[21:58] | If I’d gone to the right kind of church. | 如果我去对了教堂 |
[22:00] | If I’d played my cards right. | 如果我按套路出牌 |
[22:03] | If I’d known I was supposed to be playing cards. | 如果我知道我应该出牌了 我就会住在这里 |
[22:08] | Oh, hey, big guy. | 小伙子 |
[22:13] | What are you doing still up? | 你怎么还不睡呢 |
[22:15] | Is Mommy home? | 妈妈在家吗 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 在 |
[22:18] | Yes, she is. | 是啊 她在家呢 |
[22:48] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[22:53] | No. | 不 |
[22:59] | Why don’t you wait in the kitchen? | 你要不在厨房等着 |
[23:01] | Don’t touch anything! | 什么都别碰 |
[23:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 太太 |
[23:15] | How could you? | 你怎么可以 |
[23:19] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[23:22] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[23:28] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[23:30] | Do you know how to play firetrucks? | 你会玩消防车吗 |
[23:34] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[23:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:59] | Here. Goes through these two holes. | 给你 穿过这两个洞 |
[24:01] | Okay. Oh, you got it. | 好了 你到了 |
[24:07] | What does the bell do? | 这铃有什么用 |
[24:10] | It warns people, so they can come and help. | 用来提醒大家 让他们过来帮忙 |
[24:20] | Adam. Come get dressed. | 亚当 去穿好衣服 |
[24:25] | Now. | 马上 |
[24:35] | Sorry. He wanted me to… | 对不起 他想要我… |
[24:36] | I’ll take that. | 这个我收起来 |
[24:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:57] | Thank you for taking me in. | 谢谢你愿意收留我 |
[25:00] | This wasn’t my decision. | 不是我做的决定 |
[25:07] | You’re a Handmaid. | 你是使女 |
[25:08] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[25:10] | That’s how they threaten us, | 他们就是这样恐吓我们的 |
[25:11] | if we’re fruitful. | 如果我们还能生育 |
[25:12] | With the red dress and the wings. | 穿着红裙子 戴着翼帽 |
[25:17] | I don’t know how you could give your baby up to somebody else. | 我不明白你怎么舍得把自己的孩子给别人 |
[25:22] | I’m trying not to. | 我在尽力避免 |
[25:25] | I would die first. | 我会一死了之 |
[25:28] | Yeah, I used to think that, too. | 我之前也这样认为 |
[25:56] | Well, where are my shoes? | 我的鞋子在哪里 |
[25:58] | Did you look under the bed? | 到床底下找了吗 |
[26:02] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[26:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:07] | Adam, found it. Okay. | 亚当 找到了 好了 |
[26:13] | We want you to look your best for church. | 去教堂得穿得漂漂亮亮的 |
[26:27] | You go to church. | 你们去教堂 |
[26:29] | We make a public profession of faith. | 我们去参加信仰宣誓 |
[26:35] | All right, | 好了 |
[26:37] | let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:39] | Nothing bad about being early, | 早点去没什么坏处 |
[26:42] | nothing good about being late. | 迟到了没什么好处 |
[26:45] | We’ll be back by 2:00. | 我们会在两点之前回来 |
[26:47] | Try to be quiet. | 保持安静 |
[26:48] | Everyone here listens to everything. | 这里的每个人都在互相监视 |
[26:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:52] | They really do. | 他们真的会监视你 |
[26:59] | Thank you for taking me in. | 谢谢你收留我 |
[27:01] | For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[27:08] | So, are you brave or… | 你是勇敢还是… |
[27:10] | stupid? | 愚蠢呢 |
[27:13] | I’m not brave. | 我不勇敢 |
[27:16] | So, there you go. | 所以 你懂的 |
[27:35] | I never see you anymore. | 我好久没见你了 |
[27:39] | Don’t look at me. You’re the one who’s always traveling. | 别看我 你才是那个到处跑的人 |
[27:42] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[27:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:50] | I had you when I was 37, you know. | 我怀你的时候已经37了 你知道的 |
[27:52] | I do know. | 我知道 |
[27:54] | It was not fucking easy. | 真他妈不容易 |
[27:56] | But you were wanted. You were… | 但我们都想要你 你… |
[27:59] | You were very wanted. | 我们都非常想要你 |
[28:12] | Do you really like that job at that publishing place? Honestly. | 你真的喜欢出版社的工作吗 说实话 |
[28:17] | Yeah. If I didn’t, I’d find another job. | 是的 如果我不喜欢就找别的工作了 |
[28:20] | When you were little, you wanted to be on the Supreme Court. | 你小时候想成为最高法院的法官 |
[28:24] | Well, I also wanted to marry Jordan Catalano, so… | 我还想跟若尔丹·卡塔拉诺结婚呢 |
[28:29] | You really want to spend all day | 你真的想把每一天都花在 |
[28:31] | reading other people’s words looking for typos? | 看别人的文章找错别字上吗 |
[28:34] | Yup. | 是的 |
[28:38] | I sacrificed for you and | 我为你牺牲了这么多 |
[28:40] | it pisses me off that you’re just settling. | 看到你不奋斗了 让我觉得很生气 |
[28:42] | Well, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:46] | I guess I’m not your justification for existence. | 我猜我不是你活着的意义 |
[28:58] | How’s Luke? | 卢克还好吗 |
[29:01] | He’s good. | 挺好的 |
[29:03] | He’s been working overtime to try to get some | 他一直在加班 |
[29:06] | more time off around the wedding. | 想少掺和点婚礼的事 |
[29:13] | I don’t think you should marry him. | 我觉得你不应该嫁给他 |
[29:25] | What? | 什么 |
[29:31] | I’ve been thinking about it. | 我一直在想这件事 |
[29:35] | Great. I’m glad. | 好 我很欣慰 |
[29:37] | June, you are so young. | 琼 你还年轻 |
[29:41] | You really want to take | 你真的想 |
[29:42] | all that energy and passion and give it to a man? | 把所有精力和热情都奉献给一个男人吗 |
[29:46] | No, to Luke. | 不 是给卢克 |
[29:47] | Luke is fine, but come on. | 卢克是还不错 但是 |
[29:49] | This country is going down the fucking tubes. | 这个国家迟早要灭亡 |
[29:52] | It’s time to get out in | 是时候走出去 |
[29:53] | the street and fight, not just play house. | 上街游行抗议 而不是只是过家家 |
[29:57] | I’m not playing. | 我不是在玩 |
[30:02] | I think it’s a mistake. | 我觉得这是个错误 |
[30:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:06] | Blessed day! Have you folks left already? | 美好的一天 你们已经走了吗 |
[31:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:16] | Omar? | 奥玛 |
[31:18] | Heather? | 海瑟 |
[31:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:37] | My name is Hannah. Say hi, Mr. Rabbit. | 我叫汉娜 打个招呼 拉比特先生 |
[33:39] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[33:52] | It’s almost 5:00. | 快五点了 |
[33:55] | Maybe they ran into friends. | 或许他们遇到了朋友 |
[33:58] | Maybe Adam twisted his ankle, | 或许亚当扭了脚 |
[34:00] | and they had to go to the doctor. | 他们不得不带他去看医生 |
[34:04] | Maybe a lot of things. | 有很多种可能 |
[34:10] | The Earth is a gift, | 这个地球 |
[34:13] | given to us by a loving and benevolent God. | 是仁慈的上帝赋予我们的礼物 |
[34:19] | But for so long, we took his blessings for granted. | 但长久以来 我们把上帝的恩惠当成理所当然 |
[34:24] | We polluted our water supply, | 我们污染水源 |
[34:27] | our air, | 空气 |
[34:29] | even our bodies. | 甚至自己的身体 |
[34:33] | We poisoned everything precious to us, | 我们荼毒了一切对我们至关重要的东西 |
[34:37] | and then we were shocked when our world started dying. | 然而这个世界开始灭亡时我们却感到震惊 |
[34:42] | But through our labors, | 但是通过我们的劳动 |
[34:48] | through the work of the Penitent, | 通过忏悔者的忏悔 |
[34:50] | we can heal. | 我们可以治愈 |
[34:55] | Stone by stone, | 一步一个脚印 |
[34:58] | we will earn back the favor of Our Lord. | 我们将赢回主的青睐 |
[35:03] | We will build an Earth | 我们要创建一个 |
[35:06] | where seeds plant not among thorns, | 没有荆棘纠缠嫩芽的地球 |
[35:10] | not in a barren and poisonous place, | 没有贫瘠和荼毒的地方 |
[35:15] | but onto sweet-smelling soil. | 一片富饶芬芳的土地 |
[35:17] | And He will surely bless us with abundances. | 主定会祝福我们本枝百世 |
[35:39] | How do you think they got her? | 你觉得他们是怎么找到她的 |
[35:42] | The clinics destroyed all the abortion records. | 诊所毁掉了所有流产记录 |
[35:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:50] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:59] | I told her it wasn’t safe, | 我跟她说了 |
[36:04] | what she was doing. | 她这么做很冒险 |
[36:07] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:12] | So was she. | 她也没错 |
[36:20] | She knew. | 她知道 |
[36:25] | Moira, she always knew. | 莫伊拉 她一直都很清楚 |
[36:31] | Well, at least it’ll go fast in the Colonies. | 至少在殖民地 时间过得快些 |
[36:36] | Not for her. | 对她来说不是 |
[36:41] | You know she’ll fight like hell. | 你知道她会拼尽全力反抗 |
[37:08] | I waited before. | 我之前也等待过 |
[37:10] | I thought things might be okay. | 我曾以为事情会好起来的 |
[37:14] | I swore I’d never do that again. | 我发过誓再也不等了 |
[40:34] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[40:36] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[40:40] | At least it’s not raining. | 至少没有下雨 |
[40:43] | All glory to God. | 荣耀归于上帝 |
[42:23] | Attention all passengers. | 全体乘客请注意 |
[42:24] | This will be the final stop on this line. | 即将到达此线路终点站 |
[42:26] | This train will be going out of service. Last stop. | 本次列车将停止运行 终点站 |
[42:30] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[44:54] | She’s too young. | 她太小了 |
[44:56] | It’s too late. | 为时已晚 |
[45:00] | We come apart. | 我们分开了 |
[45:02] | My arms are held, | 我举起双臂 |
[45:05] | and the edges go dark | 四周渐渐暗下来 |
[45:08] | and nothing is left but a little window. | 空无一物 只剩一扇小窗 |
[45:12] | A very little window. | 一扇很小的窗户 |
[45:15] | Like the wrong end of a telescope. | 就像从望远镜的反面望去 |
[45:28] | She left me once. | 她曾离我而去 |
[45:32] | Now I have to leave her. | 现在我必须离开她了 |
[47:07] | Raise your daughter to be a feminist. | 把你的女儿教育成女权主义者 |
[47:09] | She spends all her time waiting to be rescued by men. | 她却始终都在等待男人的拯救 |
[48:19] | Oh shit. | 靠 |
[48:40] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我不用 不用了 |
[48:42] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[48:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:11] | If you change your mind, you let me know. | 如果你改主意了 就告诉我 |
[49:14] | I’m Caitlyn, by the way. | 我叫凯特琳 |
[49:17] | I’m Ruby. | 我叫露比 |
[49:58] | You go fuck yourself. | 你滚一边去 |
[50:06] | Blessed be the Froot Loops. | 祈神保佑果圈麦片 |
[50:16] | How long you been holding onto that one? | 这个梗你憋了多久 |
[50:19] | A while. | 有一阵子了 |
[51:04] | You should hold on right there. | 站在那里别动 |
[51:10] | I’m the Handmaid. | 我是使女 |
[51:11] | Where’s the outfit? | 你的服装呢 |
[51:16] | How do I know you’re the real deal? | 我怎么知道你真的是使女 |
[51:37] | Good enough. | 足够了 |
[51:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[51:51] | I drive Commander Wells. | 我给威尔斯大主教开车 |
[51:54] | I did. I’m a driver. | 曾经开过 我是司机 |
[52:12] | Welcome to Platinum Executive Diamond Plus. | 欢迎享受白金会员钻石服务 |
[52:41] | Everyone comfy cozy? | 舒服吗 |
[52:42] | It’s gonna be freezing when we get upstairs. | 到上面会很冷的 |
[53:31] | Mom. | 妈 |
[54:11] | No mother is ever, completely, | 每个母亲都无法完全达到 |
[54:12] | a child’s idea of what a mother should be, | 孩子心目中理想的形象 |
[54:16] | and I suppose it works the other way around as well. | 反过来也是一样的 |
[54:20] | But, despite everything, | 但是 尽管如此 |
[54:24] | we didn’t do badly by one another. | 我们做得都不差 |
[54:28] | We did as well as most. | 我们达到了大多数人的标准 |
[54:32] | I wish my mother were here, | 希望我的母亲在这里 |
[54:33] | so I could tell her I finally know this. | 这样就能告诉她我终于懂得了这个道理 |
[54:38] | So I could tell her I forgive her. | 告诉她我原谅她了 |
[54:44] | And then ask Hannah to forgive me. | 然后请汉娜原谅我 |
[55:03] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[55:25] | Walk out slowly! Hands up! | 慢慢走出来 举起手 |
[55:29] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[55:33] | Get on your knees! Now! | 跪下 快点 |
[55:43] | Get around there! | 到那边去 |
[55:55] | No! No! No, please, no! | 不不不 求你了 不 |
[56:00] | No! | 不要 |
[56:08] | No! | 不 |
[56:10] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[56:16] | No! | 不 |