时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Ofglen! – They cut out her tongue. | -奥芙格伦 -她的舌头被剪掉了 |
[00:07] | You didn’t make her say anything. | 你没有要求她说什么 |
[00:09] | This wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[00:11] | As an Eye, | 作为耳目 |
[00:12] | you’ll chiefly be reporting on the activities | 你主要汇报给自己的大主教 |
[00:14] | – of your own Commander, Fred Waterford. – Yes, sir. | -弗雷德·沃特福德 -遵命 |
[00:17] | You know my driver? The boy’s got a lot of potential, | 你认识我的司机吗 这个孩子很有潜力 |
[00:19] | and I’m afraid he’s wasting here. | 我担心在这里屈才了 |
[00:21] | I’m surprised you’d let him go. | 你居然会放他走 |
[00:23] | If I were you, I’d find a way to keep him around. | 如果我是你 肯定想办法把他留在身边 |
[00:25] | And the Lord God said, | “主上帝说 |
[00:26] | thy desire shall be to thy husband, | 你必依恋你的丈夫 |
[00:29] | and he shall rule over thee. | 也要受他管辖” |
[00:31] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[00:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:38] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[00:40] | Welcome to our home, Miss Spencer. | 欢迎来到我们家 斯宾塞小姐 |
[00:42] | I’m so blessed to join your honored household. | 能入驻贵舍我不胜荣幸 |
[00:44] | It is your duty to bear children. | 你的职责就是怀上孩子 |
[00:46] | Gilead values the family. | 基列向来珍视家庭 |
[00:49] | By God’s grace, I’ll have a child | 蒙住仁慈 有一天 |
[00:50] | of my own someday, sir. | 我会拥有自己的孩子 先生 |
[00:52] | By God’s grace. | 蒙主仁慈 |
[00:55] | Thank God. I’ll get the doctor. | 感谢上帝 我去叫医生 |
[00:58] | I will not let you grow up in this place. | 我决不会让你在这里成长 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会带你离开这里 |
[01:28] | The hemorrhage was here, near the uterine wall. | 出血的位置在这 子宫壁附近 |
[01:33] | I know that much blood can be alarming. | 我知道出这么多的血很可怕 |
[01:35] | But, by His hand, your baby looks | 但以上帝之手 您的孩子看起来 |
[01:38] | absolutely fine, Mrs. Waterford. | 没有任何问题 沃特福德夫人 |
[01:40] | The condition isn’t uncommon. | 这种情况很常见 |
[01:42] | A subchorianic hematoma. | 绒毛膜下血肿 |
[01:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:46] | We’ll keep an eye on it for now, | 我们会密切关注 |
[01:47] | but it should resolve on its own. | 但它应该会自己解决 |
[01:49] | I’ve heard that estrogen can be effective? | 我听说雌激素很有效 |
[01:53] | Well, the bleeding has stopped for now. | 目前出血的情况已经停止了 |
[01:55] | We’ll consider it if the time comes. | 如果需要的话我们会考虑 |
[02:01] | Any complications with your first pregnancy? | 你第一次怀孕时有什么并发症吗 |
[02:06] | With Hannah? | 怀汉娜的时候吗 |
[02:08] | During your first pregnancy. | 在你第一次怀孕期间 |
[02:12] | No. | 没有 |
[02:13] | She was full term? | 她是足月生的吗 |
[02:16] | Two weeks early, actually. | 其实早了两周 |
[02:19] | Close enough. Praise be. | 够接近了 宜应称颂 |
[02:21] | She needs plenty of rest. Just take things slowly. | 她需要大量休息 慢慢来就好 |
[02:25] | And communicate. | 还有沟通 |
[02:27] | This baby needs harmony within the household. | 宝宝需要家庭的和谐 |
[02:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:32] | Oh, look, Mrs. Waterford. | 看 沃特福德夫人 |
[02:34] | Your baby is moving around in there. | 您的孩子在里面动呢 |
[02:46] | Offred… | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[02:49] | Would you like to see? | 你想看看吗 |
[03:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:22] | It’s doing somersaults in there. | 孩子在里面翻跟头 |
[03:28] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[03:56] | Hello? Look who’s home. | 看看谁回来了 |
[04:03] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[04:11] | Rita, can you please make Offred her smoothie? | 丽塔 你能给奥芙弗雷德做份奶昔吗 |
[04:13] | No. | 不 |
[04:18] | I’m sorry. Just… it’s hard on my stomach. | 抱歉 我胃不舒服 |
[04:24] | No. No need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[04:27] | How about some soup? | 那来点汤怎么样 |
[04:30] | Sure. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:34] | – Rita? – Yes, ma’am. Right away. | -丽塔 -是的夫人 马上 |
[04:38] | – I’ll stay and help. – Wonderful. | -我留下来帮忙 -太好了 |
[04:44] | Offred, you need your rest. | 奥芙弗雷德 你需要休息 |
[04:45] | Rita will serve you in my sitting room. | 丽塔会把汤端到我起居室里的 |
[04:47] | You can’t possibly climb the stairs in this condition. | 你这种情况不能再爬楼梯了 |
[04:59] | Go on now, let’s get you comfortable. | 走吧 好好休息一会儿 |
[05:04] | Get going. You wanna help? Help. | 继续 你想帮忙吗 那动手吧 |
[05:34] | June. | 琼 |
[05:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:41] | – We’re fine. – You scared me. | -我们都很好 -你吓到我了 |
[05:45] | I scared myself. | 我自己也吓到了 |
[05:49] | They’ve got you sleeping in here? | 他们让你睡在这了 |
[05:54] | She made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. | 她给的条件我根本无法拒绝 |
[05:58] | Okay. I’ll come see you tonight. | 好 今天晚上我来看你 |
[06:08] | What about Mrs. Blaine? | 那布莱恩夫人呢 |
[06:13] | What is her bedtime, anyway? | 她几点睡觉 |
[06:18] | You know I didn’t have a choice. | 你知道我没得选 |
[06:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:24] | But we… | 但是我们 |
[06:27] | What? | 什么 |
[06:29] | We can’t keep sneaking around anymore. | 我们不能再这样鬼鬼祟祟了 |
[06:36] | We have to be smart. | 我们得聪明点 |
[06:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:39] | You know, I think about us. | 我在想我们两个 |
[06:42] | The three of us, what we could be. | 我们三个人 会是什么样子 |
[06:46] | I think about it all the time. | 我一直在想 |
[06:52] | Well, don’t. | 别 |
[06:56] | Okay, I’ll stop. | 好 我不想了 |
[07:05] | I think about it too. | 我也在想 |
[07:18] | Soup. | 汤来了 |
[07:20] | As ordered. | 你要的 |
[07:22] | I’m really sorry she’s making you run around like this. | 真抱歉她让你这么跑来跑去的 |
[07:25] | You milk it while you can. | 趁有机会就多捞点好处 |
[07:28] | Smells good. Where’s mine? | 真香 我的呢 |
[07:31] | Ask your wife. | 问你老婆去 |
[07:44] | Remove the debris and hose it down. | 把碎片剔除 冲下去 |
[07:47] | And tell them to watch the spacing. | 让他们注意间隔 |
[07:49] | Move back. Move back. | 后退 后退 |
[07:50] | Commander Waterford. | 沃特福德大主教 |
[07:52] | Everything looks just marvelous. | 一切看起来都非常棒 |
[07:55] | – A step up from the old place? – Oh, yes. | -比原来的强吧 -是的 |
[07:57] | Imagine how many more girls we can process here. | 想想我们在这里能多接纳多少女孩 |
[08:00] | We are truly blessed. | 我们真是受到了保佑 |
[08:03] | I’m so pleased that your Handmaid is coming home today. | 很高兴你的使女今天要回家了 |
[08:07] | She gave us quite a scare. | 她让我们吓坏了 |
[08:09] | Yes. Well, the baby’s in good health. | 是的 孩子很健康 |
[08:11] | – That’s what matters. – Praised be. | -那才重要 -宜应称颂 |
[08:15] | The dynamics between a Wife and a pregnant Handmaid | 一个妻子和使女间的互动 |
[08:19] | are always challenging. | 总是很有挑战性 |
[08:20] | But if you’ll forgive me, you have been blessed with a paticularly willful pair. | 但恕我直言 你家的两位真是尤其任性 |
[08:26] | Precisely why I stay out of it. | 所以我才要置身事外 |
[08:29] | But I’m sure, should the need arise, | 但我相信 如有必要 |
[08:31] | you will know just how to handle things. | 你会知道该如何处理事情 |
[08:34] | Waterford! Up here. | 沃特福德 上边 |
[08:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[08:51] | Gentlemen. What a surprise. | 先生们 真是惊喜啊 |
[08:54] | Welcome to the Rachel and Leah Center. | 欢迎来到感化中心 |
[08:57] | I thought you’d be further along by now. | 我以为会进展更快呢 |
[08:59] | Just the finishing touches. | 只剩收尾工作了 |
[09:01] | There are still no seats in the lecture hall. | 演讲厅里还没有座位 |
[09:03] | We’re expecting brothers from every district. | 各区的兄弟们都会来 |
[09:07] | Where are they supposed to sit? | 他们要坐哪里 |
[09:08] | Gentlemen, we’ll be ready. | 先生们 我们会准备好的 |
[09:11] | Two days is more than enough time. | 两天时间完全足够了 |
[09:15] | Trust me… | 相信我 |
[09:18] | We’re going to dazzle them. | 我们会让他们赞叹不已的 |
[09:24] | Do you like your potatoes roasted that way? | 你喜欢吃这样的烤土豆吗 |
[09:26] | They were good. | 很好吃 |
[09:29] | I can make them different. | 我可以换个做法 |
[09:31] | No, they’re fine. | 不用 挺好的 |
[09:34] | Delicious. | 很美味 |
[09:39] | Do you want to know the secret? | 想知道秘诀吗 |
[09:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:45] | Rosemary. | 迷迭香 |
[09:47] | Mrs. Waterford gave me some from her garden. | 沃特福德夫人从她的花园里摘了一些给我 |
[09:50] | I got the recipe from my mother. | 我从我母亲那里学到的配方 |
[09:54] | It must be hard. | 一定很难吧 |
[09:57] | To leave your family. | 离开你的家人 |
[10:01] | You’re my family now. | 你现在就是我的家人 |
[10:06] | This is everything I prayed for. | 这就是我一直祈祷的一切 |
[10:12] | Well, let me know if you need anything. | 有什么需要就告诉我 |
[10:15] | Thank you, Nick. | 谢谢 尼克 |
[10:19] | Thank you. For dinner. | 谢谢你 准备了晚餐 |
[10:24] | Oh! That’s my job, silly. | 那是我的工作 笨蛋 |
[10:31] | My mother taught me how to cook and keep house. | 我母亲教了我做饭和收拾屋子 |
[10:34] | She taught me all about marriage. | 她教了我婚姻的一切 |
[10:38] | About everything. | 一切 |
[10:54] | I know it’s expected of me. | 我知道我应该怎么做 |
[11:05] | What God expects of me. | 上帝对我的期待 |
[11:22] | You can smoke in here. | 你在这里可以抽烟 |
[11:24] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:26] | Smoke inside. | 我进去抽吧 |
[11:27] | Uh, it’s your house. You can do what you want. | 这是你家 你想做什么都行 |
[11:46] | You look nice and cozy. | 你看起来很好 也很舒服 |
[11:50] | Um, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | Go on. Get comfortable. | 继续吧 让你自己舒服些 |
[12:17] | Mrs. Waterford, I think can manage. | 沃特福德夫人 我自己可以的 |
[12:22] | What if you need something? | 如果你需要什么东西呢 |
[12:25] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry. The clicking. | 抱歉 针碰撞的声音太大了 |
[12:54] | Oh, no, it’s just, uh… | 不 只是… |
[12:56] | It’s getting harder to find a good position. | 想找到舒服的姿势越来越难了 |
[13:01] | Do you remember those huge pillows for expectant mothers? | 还记得给准妈妈们的那种超大的枕头吗 |
[13:05] | A pregnancy pillow? Yes. | 妊娠枕 记得 |
[13:11] | Those were sweet. | 它们真舒服 |
[13:14] | Sweet. | 舒服 |
[13:16] | I’ll look into getting one for us. | 我会争取给我们弄一个来 |
[13:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:31] | Offred? | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[13:37] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[13:41] | What’s it like to feel that life inside of you? | 体内有个小生命是什么感觉 |
[13:56] | There’s nothing much happening right now. But… | 现在还没什么感觉 不过… |
[14:02] | if you want, you can come and feel it. | 如果你愿意 可以来感受一下 |
[14:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:16] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[14:32] | You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[14:37] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[14:43] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[14:48] | Yeah. It is. | 的确 |
[14:58] | Today, we find ourselves at a crossroads. | 今天 我们发现自己在十字路口 |
[15:01] | We’ve lost our way. Our values and our sense of… | 我们迷失了方向 我们的价值和常识 |
[15:04] | Today, we confront a crisis. | 今天 我们与危机抗衡 |
[15:06] | No, Fred, you can’t change things at the last minute. | 不 弗雷德 你不能临时改变内容 |
[15:07] | Well, it’s stronger. | 这样更有力 |
[15:09] | But watch your tone. Don’t scold or lecture. | 但要注意你的语气 别斥责或说教 |
[15:11] | Yes, start a dialogue. | 没错 要开始一段对话 |
[15:14] | – Conversation. – OKay. | -聊天 -好的 |
[15:24] | Serena, sweetheart, | 塞丽娜 亲爱的 |
[15:25] | this is what we wanted. Hmm? | 这是我们梦寐以求的 对吗 |
[15:28] | Our policies and ideas discussed in the mainstream. | 将我们的政策和主张搬到主流社会来讨论 |
[15:31] | You did that. | 你已经做到了 |
[15:33] | – Mrs. Waterford? – Are they ready for me? | -沃特福德夫人 -他们就位了吗 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah. They’re ready. | 是的 他们准备好了 |
[15:54] | – Serena Joy. Good afternoon. – Joe Schneider. | -塞丽娜·乔伊 下午好 -乔·施耐德 |
[15:56] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:56] | Fred Waterford. Nice to meet you. | 弗雷德·沃特福德 很高兴认识你 |
[15:57] | Joe Schneider. Nice to meet you. Come on in. | 乔·施耐德 很高兴认识你 请进 |
[16:00] | You may not agree with what she has to say. | 也许你们并不赞同她要说的 |
[16:02] | But that’s what’s great about our country. | 但这就是我们国家的伟大之处 |
[16:04] | The freedom to express your opinion. | 每个人都有表达自己观点的自由 |
[16:07] | She is on our campus here as a guest so, please, | 她是我们学校邀请来的嘉宾 所以请大家 |
[16:10] | let’s welcome Serena Joy Waterford. | 一起欢迎塞丽娜·乔伊·沃特福德 |
[16:12] | Stay focused. Stay calm. | 集中注意力 保持冷静 |
[16:15] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[16:29] | Get the fuck outta here! | 滚出去 |
[16:30] | We don’t believe in anything you do! | 你说什么我们都不会相信 |
[16:38] | Good afternoon. It’s my honor to be… | 下午好 我很荣幸… |
[16:42] | – Nazi cunt! – Get outta here, Nazi! | -纳粹婊子 -滚出去 纳粹 |
[16:52] | Quiet! Let her speak! | 安静 让她说话 |
[16:54] | Sit down, you stupid little bitch! Hey, fuck you! | 坐下来 你这蠢婊子 操你妈 |
[16:57] | When I first received your invitation to come… | 当我刚开始收到你们的邀请… |
[16:59] | We take it back, you fucking fanatic! | 我们收回邀请 该死的狂热分子 |
[17:02] | Fascist bitch! Go home! | 法西斯婊子 滚回家 |
[17:04] | Yes! | 滚 |
[17:14] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[17:17] | – Sorry. We’ve made a mistake! – She has a right to speak! | -对不起 这是我们的失误 -她有权说话 |
[17:19] | – It’s not safe! – This is America! | -这里不安全 -这是美国 |
[18:13] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[18:16] | No. | 没有 |
[18:17] | I just get really thirsty now, so I was gonna get some water. | 我有点渴 来找点水喝 |
[18:24] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[18:49] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我的气吗 |
[18:55] | Why’d you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[18:58] | ‘Cause we haven’t talked at all since I came home. | 因为从我回家 你都没跟我说过话 |
[19:05] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么可说的 |
[19:13] | It’s just… It’s been so long. | 都这么长时间了 |
[19:23] | Yes, well…I’ve | 是的 |
[19:27] | got a lot on my plate, so to speak. | 我事情太多了 |
[19:40] | – Would you like some? – Oh. No, thank you. | -你要来点吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[19:44] | Sure? You’re eating for two. | 真的吗 你现在是吃两个人的饭 |
[19:47] | No. But Aunt Lydia is very strict about the weighs. | 不了 莉迪亚嬷嬷严格把控体重 |
[19:53] | We can’t have you getting all roly poly now, can we? | 总不能变得又矮又胖 对吧 |
[20:02] | You look healthy to me. | 我觉得你很健康 |
[20:05] | Pregnancy suits you. | 你怀孕的样子很好看 |
[20:18] | I should be getting back. | 我得回房去了 |
[20:22] | Before Mrs. Waterford misses me. | 免得沃特福德夫人记挂我 |
[20:31] | Your guardian angel. | 你的守护天使 |
[20:36] | She’s been very kind. | 她对我很好 |
[20:48] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[20:50] | Yes. | 好 |
[21:12] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[21:17] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[21:21] | Mrs. Waterford’s not in here? | 沃特福德夫人不在吗 |
[21:23] | No, just me. | 不在 只有我 |
[21:26] | Can I help you with something? | 需要我的帮助吗 |
[21:30] | I’ll be all right. | 没事 |
[21:39] | I feel so stupid. | 我觉得自己太蠢了 |
[21:43] | He left again last night. | 昨晚他又离开了 |
[21:47] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[21:50] | He hates me. | 他讨厌我 |
[21:55] | No. | 没有 |
[21:57] | He doesn’t. | 他不讨厌你 |
[22:00] | He does. | 他讨厌 |
[22:03] | He won’t touch me. I’m ugly. | 他不愿意碰我 我太丑了 |
[22:08] | You’re not. | 你不丑 |
[22:11] | You’re very pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[22:15] | He doesn’t think so. | 他不这么觉得 |
[22:20] | You know, this is all new to him, too. | 他对这些也没经验 |
[22:26] | He’s trying to be respectful. | 他想要礼貌一点 |
[22:30] | So, what do I do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[22:34] | Just give it some time. | 给他点时间 |
[22:38] | We can’t wait. | 我们不能等 |
[22:42] | It’s our duty to God. | 我们要对上帝负责 |
[22:52] | I think God knows that every couple is different. | 我觉得上帝知道每对夫妻都不一样 |
[22:57] | He wouldn’t want you to force it. | 他不会强迫你们的 |
[23:01] | You’re gonna find a way to be together. | 你们会找到方法好好相处的 |
[23:06] | What if we don’t? | 如果找不到呢 |
[23:12] | What if he can’t? | 如果他找不到呢 |
[23:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:21] | What if Nick’s a gender traitor? | 如果尼克是个性别叛徒呢 |
[23:32] | I’m sure that is not true. | 我相信他不是 |
[23:43] | Hold onto him. | 抓紧他 |
[23:48] | He is gonna make a great father to your children. | 他会成为一个好父亲的 |
[24:02] | Offred? | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[24:24] | Offred, could you come here, please? | 奥芙弗雷德 能请你过来一下吗 |
[24:33] | – Yes, Mrs…? – Surprise! | -好的 夫人… -惊喜 |
[24:39] | I thought that you could enjoy some time with your friends | 我想在康复期间能见见你的朋友 |
[24:41] | while you recover. | 你一定会很开心 |
[24:49] | Were you surprised? | 惊喜吗 |
[24:52] | Um, yes. | 很惊喜 |
[24:55] | Very. | 非常惊喜 |
[24:57] | Well, please, sit. | 那请坐吧 |
[25:00] | Girls, please, sit. | 姑娘们 请坐吧 |
[25:03] | – Rita? – Yes, ma’am. | -丽塔 -是 夫人 |
[25:12] | I’m so glad that your mistresses allowed you all to come today. | 很高兴你们的女主人都同意你们过来 |
[25:17] | Shall we say grace? | 我们来做饭前祷告吧 |
[25:26] | Bless us, oh, Lord, | 保佑我们 主 |
[25:28] | for these Thy gifts which | 保佑我们能收到 |
[25:29] | we are about to receive from Thy bounty. | 您赠予我们的礼物 |
[25:33] | Amen. Amen. | 阿门 阿门 |
[25:41] | Please, dig in. | 请用餐吧 |
[25:44] | Don’t be shy. | 别见外 |
[25:50] | I’m sure that you have a lot to catch up on. | 你们肯定有很多话要说 |
[25:59] | We’ve been sent fine weather. | 最近天气都不错 |
[26:03] | Yes. Yes, we have. | 是的 天气不错 |
[26:07] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[26:08] | Praised be. | 宜应称颂 |
[26:16] | Ofglen, what about you? | 奥芙格伦 你最近怎么样 |
[26:19] | You must miss your companion. | 你肯定想念你的朋友了 |
[26:27] | Pretend you’re on one of your walks. | 就假装你在散步 |
[26:28] | What is it that the two of you talk… | 你们俩会说些什么 |
[26:33] | Does anyone remember the name of that place on Boylston? | 有人记得博伊尔斯顿街上的那个地方叫什么吗 |
[26:37] | Uh, they had great brunch. | 那的早午餐非常好吃 |
[26:40] | I’m from Framingham. | 我是弗雷明汉人 |
[26:42] | I never ate brunch. | 我没吃过早午餐 |
[26:43] | Well, they… It was amazing. | 那个地方很不错 |
[26:45] | The food was great, and they had something | 食物很好吃 还有道菜叫 |
[26:46] | called the liberated Omelet with eclectic Potatoes. | 不拘一格土豆解放煎蛋卷 |
[26:50] | Oh! That earthy crunchy place. | 那个有机素食的地方 |
[26:53] | Magnolia’s. | 马格诺利娅餐厅 |
[26:56] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. | 对 对 就是这个 |
[26:59] | They had the most amazing banana nut pancakes. | 他们那有最好吃的香蕉坚果煎饼 |
[27:06] | Who knows, maybe we were there at the same time. | 谁知道呢 或许我们是同时去的 |
[27:10] | Serendipity. | 缘分天注定 |
[27:16] | Someone’s awake. | 有人醒了 |
[27:22] | Do you want to feel it? | 你想摸一下吗 |
[27:28] | Just right there. | 就在这 |
[27:32] | Can you feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[27:52] | It feels so funny. | 感觉好有趣 |
[27:54] | It’s weird, right? | 很奇怪 对吗 |
[27:55] | It’s weird. How are you feeling that? | 很奇怪 你有什么感觉 |
[27:58] | She wants to get out. | 她想出来了 |
[28:01] | It’s a she. It’s definitely gonna be a she. | 是个女孩 肯定是女孩 |
[28:03] | Definitely. | 肯定 |
[29:50] | Mr. Waterford, we should go. | 沃特福德先生 我们该走了 |
[29:52] | ‐ We’re not going. ‐ They won’t even hear me. | -我们不能走 -他们不听我说 |
[29:55] | No, we’re not going. | 不 我们不走 |
[30:01] | Back up! All of you! | 后退 所有人 |
[30:03] | We won’t be silent! | 我们不会保持沉默 |
[30:04] | Make them hear you! Make them hear you! | 说给他们听 说给他们听 |
[30:06] | Can I say a few words? | 我能说几句话吗 |
[30:09] | Please let me speak! | 请让我发声 |
[30:10] | Quiet! Quiet! Please shut up! | 安静 安静 请闭嘴 |
[30:13] | Let me speak! | 听我说 |
[30:15] | You want me to stay silent but that is not gonna to change | 你们想要我闭嘴 但这不会改变 |
[30:17] | what is happening in our country! | 我们国家的命运 |
[30:19] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[30:20] | ‐ Come on! ‐ Fuck you, cunt! | -滚蛋 -操你妈 婊子 |
[30:22] | You’re spoilt! You’re privileged | 你们娇惯 自命不凡 |
[30:24] | and you’re living in an academic bubble! All of you! | 你们都活在一个学术泡沫中 你们所有人 |
[30:27] | Yeah, let her speak! | 听她说 |
[30:31] | The rate of healthy births | 12个月以来 |
[30:32] | has dropped 61 percent in the last 12 months! | 健康出生率已经下降了61% |
[30:37] | That is exactly the problem that we need to focus on right now. | 这才是我们现在需要关注的问题 |
[30:41] | The future, and the future of mankind, | 未来 人类的未来 |
[30:43] | depends on what we do today! | 都取决于我们今天的行为 |
[30:46] | What we do now! | 我们现在的行为 |
[30:49] | Fuck that! | 去你妈的 |
[30:49] | The human race is in danger! | 人类濒临种族危机 |
[30:51] | Every single one of you, women especially, | 你们每个人 尤其是女人 |
[30:54] | embrace your biological destiny! | 迎接你们的生物命运吧 |
[30:57] | This affects us all! | 这会影响我们所有人 |
[31:01] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[31:03] | Move! | 让开 |
[31:06] | We didn’t back down. You’re incredible. | 我们没有退缩 你太了不起了 |
[31:08] | That was awesome, Mrs. Waterford. Twitter is blowing up. | 太精彩了 沃特福德夫人 推特炸了 |
[31:11] | You’re a truthteller! | 你说了真话 |
[31:12] | I want to add more cities to the tour. | 我想在行程中多加几座城市 |
[31:13] | I want to add San Francisco… | 我想增加旧金山 |
[31:18] | Serena, no! Serena! No! Serena! | 塞丽娜 不 塞丽娜 不 塞丽娜 |
[31:29] | I know we still have a few more months | 我知道还有几个月 |
[31:30] | but I just want everything to be ready. | 但我希望一切都准备充足 |
[31:33] | It’s actually been a lot of fun. | 其实这个过程也挺有意思的 |
[32:04] | So? | 怎么样 |
[32:13] | It’s beautiful, Mrs. Waterford. | 很漂亮 沃特福德夫人 |
[32:19] | The wallpaper, it’s not too much? | 壁纸会不会太过了 |
[32:24] | No. | 不会 |
[32:27] | No, I don’t think so. I like it. | 不 我觉得挺好 我喜欢 |
[32:31] | It’s lovely. | 很好看 |
[32:38] | Yes, it is. | 确实 |
[32:48] | I want you to know, I’m going | 我希望你知道 |
[32:49] | to be the best mother I can be to my child. | 我会成为最好的母亲 |
[33:09] | Thank you for showing me the nursery. | 谢谢你带我参观婴儿房 |
[33:14] | It’s very special. | 很特别 |
[33:19] | Well, it’s a work in progress. | 还有些地方没装修完 |
[33:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:30] | We had these glow-in-the-dark | 我们在汉娜卧室的 |
[33:32] | stars on the ceiling of Hannah’s bedroom. | 天花板上贴了夜光星星 |
[33:37] | My husband knows all about stars so, | 我丈夫很了解星星 所以 |
[33:40] | we’d climb into bed and he’d, | 我们上床以后 |
[33:42] | you know, point out the constellations. | 他会指出各种星座 |
[33:46] | Pleiades and the Big Dipper. | 昴星团和北斗七星 |
[33:51] | Hannah loved it. | 汉娜很喜欢 |
[34:00] | If I could see her, | 如果我能见到她 |
[34:06] | it would just… It would make me feel so much better. | 会让我感觉好很多 |
[34:12] | Just to know she’s okay. | 只要知道她没事 |
[34:22] | – That’s not possible. – Serena, please. | -这不可能 -塞丽娜 求你了 |
[34:29] | Just a few minutes. | 几分钟就行 |
[34:34] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉别人的 |
[34:41] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[34:50] | Get your things out from downstairs. | 把你的东西从楼下拿出来 |
[34:55] | I think it’s time for you to go back to your room. | 是时候搬回你的房间了 |
[35:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:26] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[35:28] | – June? – I thought she could be decent. | -琼 -我以为她会好心一点 |
[35:32] | I asked about Hannah. | 我向她请求见汉娜了 |
[35:35] | – You know she’d never do that. – She is my daughter! | -你知道她不会答应的 -她是我女儿 |
[35:40] | – I want to see my own daughter! – We’ll find a way. | -我要见我女儿 -我们会找到办法的 |
[35:45] | Not if you’re on the Wall. | 如果你被吊在墙上就不行了 |
[35:47] | So, you have to sleep with Eden. | 你必须和伊登睡 |
[35:50] | She’s gonna report you. She will make trouble. | 她要举报你 她会惹麻烦的 |
[35:52] | She’s 15 years old. | 她十五岁 |
[35:53] | What, you have to fuck somebody you don’t want to? | 怎么 必须操你不喜欢的人 |
[35:56] | – Poor thing. – That’s not fair. | -可怜的家伙 -这不公平 |
[35:58] | Fair? | 公平 |
[35:59] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[36:03] | Yes, you can. Because I can’t lose you. Do you hear me? | 你可以的 我不能失去你 听到了吗 |
[36:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:24] | She is your wife. | 她是你的妻子 |
[37:17] | And God blessed them and God said unto them, | 上帝赐福给他们 对他们说 |
[37:21] | Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth. | 要生养众多 遍满大地 |
[37:25] | Have dominion over the fish of the sea | 管理海中的鱼 |
[37:28] | and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. | 和地上所有行动的活物 |
[37:31] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[37:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:39] | May God in His infinite love and wisdom look down upon us. | 愿上帝以无限的爱与智慧关照我们 |
[39:08] | You’re gonna be a great father, Nick. | 你会成为好父亲的 尼克 |
[40:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:14] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[40:20] | I can’t wait to see if it worked. | 我等不及看看有没有成功了 |
[40:30] | If not, we’ll just keep trying. | 如果没有 我们就不断尝试 |
[40:48] | The green thumb strikes again. | 又在发挥你的园艺技能了 |
[40:55] | Rita said you’ve been in here all afternoon. | 丽塔说你整个下午都在这里 |
[40:58] | Rita needs to mind her business. | 丽塔不该多管闲事 |
[41:02] | I’m fine, Fred. Just let me be. | 我很好 弗雷德 别管我了 |
[41:16] | I know she can be difficult. | 我知道她很难搞 |
[41:22] | She’s devious. | 她诡计多端 |
[41:26] | She’s always plotting. Always wanting more. | 总是在打小算盘 总是欲求不满 |
[41:31] | She wanted to see the child. | 她想见孩子 |
[41:36] | Her child from before. | 她之前的孩子 |
[41:40] | I really thought that we could be… Shoot! | 我真的以为我们可以…该死 |
[41:46] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[41:48] | – It’s nothing. – Come here. | -没事 -来 |
[41:59] | – That hurt? – No. | -疼吗 -不疼 |
[42:04] | You’d never say if it did. | 就算疼你也不会说 |
[42:08] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[42:11] | Always so strong. | 总是这么坚强 |
[42:14] | I pray, every day, “Dear Lord… | 我每天都在祈祷 “亲爱的主 |
[42:19] | Make me worthy.” | 请让我配得上她” |
[42:29] | …Save America. | 拯救美国 |
[42:35] | Easy. Let me help you. | 慢点 我来帮你 |
[42:38] | Fred. Stop. Stop fussing. | 弗雷德 够了 别大惊小怪的 |
[42:42] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪儿了 |
[42:48] | No, we don’t have to do this now. | 不 我们没必要现在做 |
[42:50] | Yes, we do. People are listening right now. | 有必要 现在人们愿意听了 |
[42:59] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[43:01] | We will not allow a fanatic– | 我们不会允许一个狂热者… |
[43:03] | A terrorist. | 一个恐怖分子 |
[43:06] | He’s a terrorist. | 他是恐怖分子 |
[43:11] | We will not allow a terrorist to silence us | 我们不会允许一个恐怖分子让我们沉默 |
[43:14] | but the truth can be hard to hear. | 然而真理逆耳 |
[43:17] | But only the truth can save America now. | 但只有真理才能拯救美国 |
[43:20] | Yeah. I think that’s good. | 这样很好 |
[43:22] | And I thought we could segue into justice being served. | 我觉得我们可以延伸到伸张正义 |
[43:27] | That’s if they ever find him. | 前提是他们能找到他 |
[43:32] | They will. Put your faith in God. | 他们会的 要相信上帝 |
[43:38] | I have faith in God, | 我相信上帝 |
[43:41] | but I don’t have faith in the police. | 但我不相信警察 |
[44:02] | Serena, I never should have let you start speaking in public. | 塞丽娜 我不该让你公开演讲的 |
[44:12] | You stop that. | 不许这样 |
[44:15] | Stop it and be a man. | 别说了 像个男人点 |
[44:39] | You tried to kill my wife. | 你妄图杀我的妻子 |
[44:44] | I said in my heart, | 我在心里说 |
[44:46] | God shall judge the righteous | 上帝必审判义人 |
[44:49] | – and the wicked… – Please! | 与恶人 -求求你 |
[44:51] | …for there is a time | 因为一切意图 |
[44:52] | there for every purpose and for every work. | 一切工作都有定时 |
[44:58] | Do you know what it was like to see my wife in pain? | 你知道看到我妻子经历痛苦 |
[45:02] | To pray to God to save her? | 祈祷上帝拯救她是什么感受吗 |
[45:05] | No! Please, no! | 不 求你了 不要 |
[45:07] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[45:09] | No! No! | 不不 |
[45:11] | Now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[45:12] | No! | 不 |
[45:58] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你不应该在这里的 |
[46:00] | Well, that’s not the welcome I was anticipating. | 我还以为你会欢迎我呢 |
[46:06] | Your wife would be very angry. | 你妻子会很生气的 |
[46:08] | This is my house. | 这是我的家 |
[46:11] | I hoped she could manage things here at home. | 我希望她能在家里打点好事情 |
[46:14] | But I see now I need to step in and keep the peace. | 但我现在知道我要介入 来维持平和了 |
[46:21] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[46:49] | It’s good to see you happy again. | 看到你又开心了真好 |
[46:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:20] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[47:27] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[47:40] | Feels different. | 感觉不一样了 |
[47:51] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[48:14] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[48:16] | Me too. I’m just… I’m sorry. | 我也想 我只是 对不起 |
[48:18] | I just… I’m worried about the baby. | 我只是很担心宝宝 |
[48:25] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[48:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:50] | Our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[48:53] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[48:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[49:49] | Welcome, Commander. | 欢迎 大主教 |
[49:53] | Well done. | 很好 |
[49:54] | Praised be. Congratulations. | 宜应称颂 恭喜 |
[49:55] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[50:07] | – Welcome, Commander. – Praised be. | -欢迎 大主教 -宜应称颂 |
[50:10] | Under His Eye. | 愿主明察 |
[50:20] | Commander Pryce? | 普赖斯大主教 |
[50:22] | Nick. Blessed day. Very exciting. | 尼克 美好的一天 激动人心 |
[50:26] | Sir, I need your help. Reassign me. | 长官 我需要你的帮助 重新分配我吧 |
[50:29] | A new post. I’ll go to the front. Wherever. | 去别的地方 我可以去前线 哪里都行 |
[50:30] | Nick, slow down. | 尼克 慢点说 |
[50:31] | I can’t stay in that house anymore. | 我没法待在那个房子里了 |
[50:35] | You’ve just been issued a woman. Is there a problem? | 你刚被分配了一个女人 出什么问题了吗 |
[50:37] | It’s not her. | 不是她的问题 |
[50:40] | There’s a lot I haven’t told you about him. | 有很多关于他的事情我还没告诉你 |
[50:43] | Reassign me. | 重新分配我吧 |
[50:46] | Promise me you’ll protect the Handmaid. | 向我保证 你会保护那个使女 |
[50:49] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[51:22] | Finish your food. | 把东西吃完 |
[51:28] | I’m full, Mrs. Waterford. | 我吃饱了 沃特福德夫人 |
[51:32] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[51:34] | Will you wrap Offred’s plate? | 可以把奥芙弗雷德的盘子收起来吗 |
[51:35] | She’ll have the rest of it later. All of it. | 她随后再吃 全吃完 |
[51:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[51:44] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[51:46] | Blessed day. How are you this morning? | 美好的一天 你今早怎么样 |
[51:50] | Fine, thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[51:53] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[51:58] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[52:02] | I was just hoping to help you, Mrs. Waterford. | 我想帮你做点什么 沃特福德夫人 |
[52:06] | Is there anything that you need? | 有什么你需要的吗 |
[52:07] | No. Aren’t you sweet? | 没有 你真贴心 |
[52:11] | I wish Offred were as pleasant. | 奥芙弗雷德有这么讨人喜欢就好了 |
[52:15] | It is so important to understand one’s place in a household. | 知道每个人的家庭地位非常重要 |
[52:18] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你赞成吗 |
[52:21] | Yes, Mrs. Waterford. | 是的 沃特福德夫人 |
[52:31] | No, no. You are a married woman of faith. | 不不 你是虔诚的已婚女人 |
[52:35] | The Handmaid will do it. | 让使女去捡就行了 |
[53:01] | Thank you, Offred. | 谢谢你 奥芙弗雷德 |
[53:03] | You’re welcome, Mrs. Waterford. | 不客气 沃特福德夫人 |
[53:08] | Now, you try. | 现在 你来试试 |
[53:12] | Don’t you want to run a household of your own one day? | 你以后难道不想掌管一个家庭吗 |
[53:16] | Yes, praised be. | 好的 宜应称颂 |
[53:17] | Go on. | 继续吧 |
[53:19] | She needs to learn. Blessed is the teacher. | 她需要学习 上帝保佑为师者 |
[53:46] | I felt a cramp. | 我感到一阵绞痛 |
[53:49] | So… | 所以呢 |
[53:52] | Don’t want to hurt the baby. | 我不想伤害到宝宝 |
[53:55] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[54:09] | Thank you, Eden. | 谢谢你 伊登 |
[55:04] | My brothers, may I present to you | 兄弟们 请让我向你们展示 |
[55:07] | the new Rachel and Leah Center. | 新感化中心 |
[55:13] | By God’s grace, | 以上帝神圣之名 |
[55:14] | we gather to celebrate the dawn of a bright and bountiful future | 我们在此相聚庆祝明亮广阔的未来 |
[55:18] | That begins right here… | 未来始于这里 |
[55:20] | …with the devotion of His humble servants, our Handmaids! | 始于上帝谦恭的仆人 使女的奉献 |
[55:32] | My brothers, | 兄弟们 |
[55:34] | this facility | 这所设施 |
[55:37] | represents a shared vision | 代表我们的共同信念 |
[55:40] | to restore a moral world in which we can serve God. | 重建一个有道德的世界来侍奉上帝 |
[55:44] | Now, our hopeful prayer | 我们满怀希望的祷告 |
[55:46] | has turned into something real and permanent. | 变成了真实长久的事物 |
[55:49] | Here, we can continue to show our commitment to Him | 我们可以继续展现对上帝和上帝之词的信念 |
[55:53] | and His word and to honor our promise to the people of Gilead. | 继续践行我们对基列国人民的承诺 |
[56:00] | That we will replenish this earth with healthy children of faith. | 我们会让这片土地重新充满健康虔诚的儿童 |
[56:05] | From the beginning that has always been… | 从一开始就一直是… |
[56:09] | Uh, it’s not time yet. Tell her to go back. | 还没到时间 让她回去 |
[56:26] | Go back! | 回去 |