时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Anything I can do to help, Commander Pryce? | 愿意为您效劳 普赖斯大主教 |
[00:07] | We are going to clean up Gilead, son. | 我们要开始肃清基列了 孩子 |
[00:09] | May I say that it’s very sporting of you to have come, | 请允许我说一句 你身有不便依然来参加 |
[00:11] | despite your handicap. | 颇具运动风范 |
[00:14] | Cushing. | 库欣 |
[00:17] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[00:19] | You have to sleep with Eden. | 你必须和伊登睡 |
[00:21] | She’s gonna report you. She will make trouble. | 她要举报你 她会惹麻烦的 |
[00:23] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[00:25] | Because I can’t lose you. Do you hear me? | 因为我不能失去你 听到了吗 |
[00:27] | Commander Pryce. | 普赖斯大主教 |
[00:28] | I can’t stay in that house anymore. Reassign me. | 我没法待在那个房子里了 重新分配我吧 |
[00:31] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[00:33] | May I present to you, the new Rachel and Leah Center. | 请让我向你们展示 新感化中心 |
[00:37] | It’s not time yet. Tell her to go back. | 还没到时间 让她回去 |
[02:03] | 悼词节选自 犹太祈祷书《祈祷之门》 | |
[02:03] | In the rising of the sun, and in its going down. | 日出之时 日落之分 |
[02:09] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[02:12] | Oh, Lord, when we are lost, | 主啊 当我们的心 |
[02:16] | and sick at heart. | 迷茫感伤 |
[02:18] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[02:21] | When we are weary, and in need of strength. | 当我们疲惫不已 需要力量 |
[02:26] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[02:30] | So long as we live, they, too, shall live. | 只要我们在世 她们就会同在 |
[02:36] | As we remember them. | 因为我们铭记她们 |
[02:45] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[03:05] | I wish i could give you a world | 我希望我可以给你们一个 |
[03:11] | without violence. Without pain. | 没有暴力 没有痛苦的世界 |
[03:16] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这是我唯一的愿望 |
[03:21] | And in their names, dear Lord, | 以她们之名 亲爱的主 |
[03:24] | we remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[03:31] | Ofryan. | 奥芙莱安 |
[03:46] | Ofleo. | 奥芙利奥 |
[03:54] | Ofhal. | 奥芙哈尔 |
[03:58] | Ofzev. | 奥芙泽夫 |
[04:03] | Ofben. | 奥芙本 |
[04:05] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[04:08] | Ofduncan. | 奥芙邓肯 |
[04:10] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[04:12] | Ofjohn. | 奥芙约翰 |
[04:13] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[04:15] | Ofedward. | 奥芙爱德华 |
[04:18] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[04:20] | Ofcolin. | 奥芙科林 |
[04:22] | We remember them. | 我铭记她们 |
[04:25] | Ofraymond. | 奥芙雷蒙德 |
[04:27] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[04:31] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 |
[04:45] | I heard 26 commanders. | 我听说死了26个大主教 |
[04:49] | Thirty one of us. | 31个使女 |
[04:52] | I didn’t even know most of them. | 她们大部分人我都不认识 |
[04:57] | Ofzev was really nice. | 奥芙泽夫很好 |
[05:00] | Ofedward was kind of a jerk, | 奥芙爱德华很贱 |
[05:01] | and she never washed her hair. | 而且她从来都不洗头发 |
[05:07] | God rest her soul. | 上帝保佑她安息 |
[05:13] | Do you know Ofglen’s name? | 你们知道奥芙格伦的名字吗 |
[05:17] | She was your shopping partner. | 她以前是你的采购伙伴 |
[05:21] | We never got that far. | 我们没有聊到这么深 |
[05:30] | Looks like the Eyes have been through here. | 看来眼目扫荡过这里了 |
[06:07] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[06:08] | I’m right here. | 我在 |
[06:09] | There was an explosion. | 发生了爆炸 |
[06:10] | Colonel Dennison, he’s the security… | 丹尼森上校 他是安保… |
[06:13] | Everything is being taken care of. You just rest. | 一切都处理好了 你休息吧 |
[06:16] | You rest and you get better. | 安心休息 快点好起来 |
[06:18] | Mrs. Waterford? | 沃特福德夫人 |
[06:21] | Fred. Fred, Nick is here. | 弗雷德 弗雷德 尼克来了 |
[06:34] | He’s been in and out all morning. | 他一早上都时睡时醒 |
[06:39] | The office sent those for him to sign, | 办公室的人把这些拿来让他签字 |
[06:40] | but he needs to focus on getting better. | 但他应该专心养伤 |
[06:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:45] | I could take care of this. | 我来处理 |
[06:47] | Why don’t I drive you home? | 我送你回去吧 |
[06:51] | Get some sleep, a change of clothes. | 睡一会儿 换换衣服 |
[06:54] | Thank you. Maybe later. | 谢谢 等会儿吧 |
[07:00] | I pray we aren’t intruding. | 希望我们没有太唐突 |
[07:02] | No, of course not. Blessed day. | 当然没有 美好的一天 |
[07:05] | Mrs. Waterford, how are you holding up? | 沃特福德夫人 你还好吗 |
[07:07] | Do you need anything? | 有什么需要吗 |
[07:08] | Just your prayers, thank you. | 有你们的祈祷就好 谢谢 |
[07:10] | You have those, of course. | 我们当然会为他祈祷 |
[07:14] | We need to pass along some news. | 我们有消息要传达给你 |
[07:19] | Commander Pryce | 普赖斯大主教 |
[07:21] | has gone home to God. | 回到上帝身边去了 |
[07:25] | May God grant him eternal rest. | 愿上帝赐予他安息 |
[07:29] | Yes. By His hand. | 是的 以上帝之手 |
[07:33] | Did you know him well? | 你对他很了解吗 |
[07:37] | Not really. No. | 不怎么了解 不 |
[07:39] | He was a true man of God. | 他是真正的上帝子民 |
[07:44] | Commander Cushing will be taking on Pryce’s security duties. | 库欣大主教将接替普赖斯负责安保工作 |
[07:48] | God saves his most difficult tests | 上帝将最艰难的考验 |
[07:51] | for the truly faithful. | 留给了他的忠实信徒 |
[07:59] | I will find every person involved in this barbaric attack, | 我会找到每一个参与这场野蛮袭击的人 |
[08:03] | and they will be punished. | 让他们接受惩罚 |
[08:06] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[08:10] | May God bless your work. | 愿上帝保佑你的工作 |
[08:38] | Keep going! | 继续走 |
[08:48] | Facing forward! | 面向前方 |
[08:53] | Keep going! | 继续走 |
[09:03] | Stop! | 停 |
[09:06] | – What is this? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[09:10] | Stay in line! | 排队站好 |
[09:12] | Facing forward! | 面向前方 |
[09:18] | Facing forward! | 面向前方 |
[09:20] | You, you! | 你 你 |
[09:23] | You and you! Move! Get in the vehicle! | 你们两个 过来 上车 |
[09:29] | Keep moving! | 继续走 |
[09:31] | You, you! | 你 你 |
[09:34] | You! | 你 |
[09:36] | You! | 你 |
[09:40] | Move! Let’s go! Get in! | 走 快走 上车 |
[09:47] | – Where are we going? – Move! | -我们是要去哪 -快走 |
[10:01] | Move! Let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[10:03] | Keep walking! | 继续走 |
[10:17] | Quiet, please. | 请安静 |
[10:19] | My office can confirm that there has been a bombing in Gilead. | 我的办公室确认在基列发生一起爆炸 |
[10:23] | There are fatalities, | 造成人员伤亡 |
[10:24] | including a number of high level government officials. | 包括一些高级政府官员 |
[10:26] | Were any Handmaids killed? | 有使女死亡吗 |
[10:28] | We do have unconfirmed reports that | 我们有未经证实的报道 |
[10:30] | fatalities are among civilians and, yes, Handmaids. | 称有平民以及使女死亡 |
[10:34] | Right now, we don’t have any more information. | 目前 我们还没有更多的信息 |
[10:35] | As soon as we know more, we’ll let you know. I promise. | 一旦有消息了会通知你们 我保证 |
[10:39] | Please, go home. | 请先回家吧 |
[10:46] | Luke, hey. Where’re you going? | 卢克 你去哪 |
[10:48] | Home. I’m gonna get dinner. You okay with roti? | 回家 我回去做晚饭 烤肉可以吗 |
[10:52] | You don’t want to know that she’s okay? | 你不想知道她是否安好吗 |
[10:55] | She’s not okay. | 她不好 |
[10:58] | She’s alive. Have faith that she’s alive. | 但她还活着 我相信她还活着 |
[11:01] | That’s not knowing. | 这不算知道 |
[11:07] | See you at home. | 在家等你 |
[11:25] | Holy shit. That is insane. | 天啊 这太疯狂了 |
[11:28] | Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars? | 25万美元吗 |
[11:32] | Yup. For a healthy baby. | 25万生一个健康的宝宝 |
[11:35] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[11:36] | – Coffee is on me, forever. – Yeah. | -以后的咖啡都我请了 -好 |
[11:38] | Look, I can pay off my student loans, | 我可以付清我的学生贷款 |
[11:40] | and take a shot at that web-dev thing with Hollis. | 然后跟霍利斯弄下网站 |
[11:43] | Hey, if people want a baby, any chance they’ll take this one? | 如果人们想要小孩 这个会有人要吗 |
[11:45] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[11:47] | She is wearing me down, aren’t you? | 她可把我难倒了 是不是 |
[11:48] | Tiring. | 磨人精 |
[11:50] | Come. Come here. | 过来 来这里 |
[11:50] | Want to come to Auntie, baby girl? | 想来阿姨这吗 小宝贝 |
[11:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:57] | Hey, you want a coffee or anything? | 你想喝咖啡之类的吗 |
[11:58] | No, I’m all right. | 不 不用 |
[11:59] | – Thank you. – Hey, Hannah. | -谢谢 -汉娜 |
[12:00] | Tell Daddy you love Auntie more than him. | 告诉爸爸 你更爱阿姨 |
[12:02] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[12:07] | So, it’s your egg? | 所以是用你的卵子 |
[12:08] | Yeah. I met the couple. | 对 我见过那对夫妻了 |
[12:10] | They’re from England. They’re nice. | 他们从英格兰来的 人很好 |
[12:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:17] | You know, you might get attached to the little fucker. | 你可能会爱上那个小混蛋 |
[12:20] | That look, it’ll be fine, okay? | 你那个表情 没事的 好吗 |
[12:23] | You can worry about that, and I will worry about | 你可以担心那个 而我会担心 |
[12:26] | my giant pile of money. | 我的一大笔钱 |
[12:29] | Scrooge McDuck that shit. Am I right, hmm? | 像史高治·麦克达克那么有钱 对吧 |
[12:40] | Do you have a list? Do you have a list? | 你有名单吗 有名单吗 |
[12:42] | Sorry, we have no new information. Sorry. | 抱歉 我们还没有新的消息 抱歉 |
[12:43] | – Excuse me. Hey. Hi. Excuse me. – Moira. | -抱歉打扰一下 -莫伊拉 |
[12:45] | Excuse me! Excuse me! Please! I’m looking for somebody else. | 抱歉抱歉 拜托 我在找别的人 |
[12:49] | My girlfriend. Fiancee. | 我女朋友 未婚妻 |
[12:52] | She was rounded up before the war. | 她在战前被包围了 |
[12:54] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:55] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry, folks. We’ll have more information soon, everyone. | 抱歉大家 我们很快会有更多消息的 |
[13:10] | All of these? | 这些全都是 |
[13:12] | The unidentified. | 都是身份不明的 |
[13:15] | Most of them have a few details, | 大部分会有些身份信息 |
[13:17] | where they died, | 比如死亡地点 |
[13:19] | identifying marks but no names yet. | 或者特殊标志 但是没有姓名 |
[13:23] | What are those? | 那些又是什么 |
[13:26] | Those are the children. | 都是小孩 |
[13:33] | Moira, just lean back and relax. This is cold. | 莫伊拉 往后躺 放松 有点凉 |
[13:36] | – Oh, damn! – Told you. | -我靠 -跟你说了 |
[13:38] | Your baby is the size of a brussels sprout. | 你宝宝的体型跟抱子甘蓝差不多大了 |
[13:42] | Let’s see what’s going on in there. | 看看里面是什么情况 |
[14:00] | Hello, little alien. | 你好 小外星人 |
[14:06] | Don’t you want to see? | 你想看看吗 |
[14:08] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[14:09] | You can take a photo home. | 你可以拍张照片回去 |
[14:10] | – Yeah. – No, um, that’s okay. | -嗯 -不用 没关系 |
[14:12] | No, she’s gonna take a photo. You’re gonna take a photo. | 不 她要拍照 你得拍照 |
[14:14] | – Why? – To put it on your fridge. | -为什么 -好贴在冰箱上 |
[14:16] | You stick it on your fridge. | 你贴在你家冰箱就好了 |
[14:21] | So, no photo then. | 所以不拍照是吧 |
[14:24] | – No. – Okay. | -不拍 -好的 |
[14:26] | Call if you need anything. | 有什么需要给我打电话 |
[14:29] | Here. | 给你 |
[14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:29] | There’s someone here for you. | 有人在等你 |
[17:02] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[17:10] | Yes. May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[17:13] | Thank you, Martha. You must be very busy. | 谢谢你 女佣 你一定很忙吧 |
[17:16] | Sir? | 先生 |
[17:17] | Leave the room, please. | 请你让我们单独谈谈 |
[17:26] | In Grace, I go. | 感恩离去 |
[17:31] | Please. | 请 |
[17:35] | Congratulations on your blessed miracle. | 恭喜你 奇迹降临在你身上 |
[17:39] | You’re feeling well? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[17:40] | Yes, Sir. | 很好 先生 |
[17:44] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[17:45] | Terrific. | 非常好 |
[17:49] | Times like this, I wonder what type of world | 像现在这样的时局 让我难以想象 |
[17:53] | we’re gonna leave the next generation. | 我们将会留个下一代一个怎样的世界 |
[17:57] | For the sake of our children, | 为了我们的孩子们 |
[17:59] | we need to find those among us who wish to do us harm. | 我们必须找到我们中间的叛徒 |
[18:05] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:07] | Yes, Sir. | 明白 先生 |
[18:12] | I’m afraid I didn’t know Ofglen very well. | 但我跟奥芙格伦不太熟 |
[18:17] | We only walked together for a brief time. | 我们只同行过很短一段时间 |
[18:22] | I imagine she didn’t talk very much. | 大概她也不怎么爱说话吧 |
[18:30] | No. | 是的 |
[18:35] | But she always seemed very pious. | 但她看上去很虔诚 |
[18:46] | Well, I’m sorry I… | 对不起 |
[18:48] | There’s not more that I can help you with. | 我帮不到你了 |
[18:51] | But surely you know who | 但你一定知道 |
[18:52] | helped you try to leave Gilead. Don’t you? | 之前是谁在帮你离开基列 对吧 |
[18:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:04] | When you ran away. | 你逃跑期间 |
[19:08] | All that time you spent in hiding. | 那么长时间都在躲藏 |
[19:11] | Who looked after you? | 是谁在照顾你 |
[19:16] | I didn’t see them. | 我没见到他们 |
[19:19] | You didn’t see them? | 你没见到他们 |
[19:24] | No. | 没有 |
[19:28] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[19:33] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[19:39] | Who helped you? | 谁帮的你 |
[19:43] | Commander Waterford? | 沃特福德大主教 |
[19:50] | I was taken against my will. | 我是被绑架的 |
[19:56] | Our republic is under siege. | 我们共和国正遭受巨大的威胁 |
[20:01] | We do not have the luxury of fairy tales. | 没有精力听你讲童话故事 |
[20:09] | Sir… | 先生 |
[20:13] | I was taken… | 我是被 |
[20:16] | against my will. | 绑架的 |
[20:26] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[20:53] | If your house has been infected with terrorists, | 如果你屋子被恐怖分子渗透了 |
[20:58] | I need to know. | 得让我知道 |
[22:07] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[22:12] | You’re all right. | 你没事吧 |
[22:17] | Yes, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:20] | Guardians shooting Marthas in the street, | 卫士在街上枪杀女佣 |
[22:22] | and it’s supposed to make us feel safer? | 难道这样能让我们更有安全感吗 |
[22:25] | It’s asinine. | 真是愚蠢 |
[22:32] | Fred? Our baby is safe. It’s here. | 弗雷德 我们的孩子没事 他来了 |
[22:39] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[23:08] | You’re bigger. | 变大了 |
[23:29] | The Commander needs his rest now. | 大主教现在需要休息 |
[23:54] | He was, as of an hour ago, Sir. | 一小时以前查过他 先生 |
[23:56] | – Blessed day. – Blessed day. | -美好的一天 -美好的一天 |
[23:58] | Why don’t you check on him again, | 再查查他 |
[23:59] | and do another search of the grounds. | 然后再搜查一轮 |
[24:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:18] | I’m fine. Sorry. | 我挺好的 抱歉 |
[24:24] | They shot her, Nick. | 他们开枪杀了她 尼克 |
[24:29] | I think she was just reaching for her pass, and they shot her. | 我觉得她只是想拿通行证 他们就开枪了 |
[24:35] | She didn’t even do anything. | 她什么都没做 |
[24:36] | She was… I mean, she | 她… |
[24:38] | was just bleeding and laying in the street. | 就那样躺在街上流血 |
[24:41] | – She didn’t even do anything. – That’s okay. | -她什么都没做 -没事了 |
[24:44] | It’s okay. It’s over. | 没事了 都结束了 |
[24:49] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[24:53] | It’s all there. | 都在那 |
[25:08] | Cushing, he’s… | 库欣 他… |
[25:12] | He wants to know who helped me. | 他想知道是谁帮了我 |
[25:16] | When I ran. | 帮我逃跑 |
[25:24] | He’s not gonna give up, Nick. | 他不会罢休的 尼克 |
[25:28] | – He’s not gonna give up. – No. | -他不会罢休的 -嗯 |
[25:31] | No, he’s not. | 他不会的 |
[25:37] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[25:45] | – OKay. – Okay. | -好的 -嗯 |
[25:58] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[27:13] | Blessed evening. | 晚上好 |
[27:16] | Go to bed. | 去睡觉 |
[27:19] | Baby needs rest. | 宝宝需要休息 |
[27:23] | Right now, the baby needs Twinkies, | 现在 宝宝需要夹馅面包 |
[27:26] | but we’re compromising. | 但是我们在妥协 |
[27:31] | How is the Commander? | 大主教怎么样了 |
[27:37] | He’s very strong. | 他很坚强 |
[27:40] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[27:47] | God will speed his recovery. | 主会让他快点痊愈的 |
[27:51] | He needs to get back in the office. | 他需要回办公室工作 |
[27:57] | Ray Cushing will be the death of us all. | 雷·库欣会置我们所有人死地 |
[28:08] | We knew Ray and Sonia from before. | 我们很早就认识雷和索尼娅了 |
[28:11] | Commander Cushing. | 库欣大主教 |
[28:14] | We used to vacation together. | 我们一起度过假 |
[28:19] | Went to Antigua once. | 去过一次安提瓜岛 |
[28:23] | They had the most amazing beaches. | 那里的海滩非常迷人 |
[28:27] | Picked up some sea glass. | 我们捡过海玻璃 |
[28:31] | Ray was a blowhard even then. | 雷那时就很能吹 |
[28:35] | Now, he’s the big man. | 现在 他是大人物了 |
[28:40] | It doesn’t suit him. | 他不配 |
[28:45] | He came here, | 他来这 |
[28:49] | to talk to me. | 是来跟我谈话的 |
[28:55] | He doesn’t believe that I was taken against my will. | 他不相信我是被绑架的 |
[29:09] | You need to answer his questions very carefully. | 你得非常谨慎地回答他的问题 |
[29:15] | Make sure that he understands the truth. | 确保他了解事情真相 |
[29:24] | They executed Commander Deeds, | 他们处决了迪兹大主教 |
[29:28] | and his whole household. | 还有他全家 |
[29:33] | For what Ofglen did. | 就因为奥芙格伦的罪行 |
[29:34] | Ofglen was a terrorist. | 奥芙格伦是个恐怖分子 |
[29:36] | Commander Cushing would do the same | 库欣大主教会对任何与地下组织 |
[29:41] | to any house connected to the Underground. | 有关的家庭下同样的毒手 |
[29:46] | And there’s no way he’d leave a baby to grow up in that house. | 他绝不会把一个孩子交给那样的家庭抚养 |
[29:51] | Fred would never allow that. | 弗雷德绝不会同意 |
[29:56] | He isn’t here… | 他现在不在这 |
[30:01] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[30:20] | Tikka masala. | 咖喱鸡 |
[30:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:24] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不是很饿 |
[30:26] | Yeah. It’s good cold. | 好吧 凉了也好吃 |
[30:36] | You don’t have to do this to yourself. | 你不用对自己这样 |
[30:39] | Odette wouldn’t want you to. | 奥黛特也不会希望你这样 |
[30:40] | It’s time, okay? | 是时候了 好吗 |
[30:46] | I just want to know if she was alone when she died. | 我只想知道她死时是不是一个人 |
[30:58] | What if I don’t find her? | 要是我没找到她呢 |
[31:04] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[31:11] | That pathetic land of bad hats and hipster scruff? | 全是流氓和嬉皮士邋遢鬼的地方 |
[31:15] | Fuck that. | 去他的 |
[31:23] | Thanks for the food. | 谢谢你给我买的食物 |
[31:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:32] | 2 3 4 Two, three, four… | |
[31:38] | And breathe out. | 呼气 |
[31:40] | 2 3 4 5 Two, three, four, five. | |
[31:45] | Deeper, Moira. From the diaphragm. | 深一点 莫伊拉 从胸隔膜处 |
[31:48] | Yeah, from your fucking diaphragm. | 是 从胸隔膜 |
[31:51] | It works. | 有用的 |
[31:52] | Can you get your knee is like in my back. | 你的膝盖能别顶着我的背吗 |
[31:54] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | -抱歉 -谢谢 |
[31:55] | Okay. Take one last deep, cleansing breath. | 好了 最后深呼吸一次 |
[32:03] | Release any tension. | 全身放松 |
[32:06] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[32:08] | That’s it for tonight, everyone. | 大家 今晚就到这了 |
[32:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:11] | Oh, don’t forget to sign up for parenting classes. | 别忘了签到家长培训课程 |
[32:13] | Babies don’t come with an instruction manual. | 宝宝不是按说明书写的出生哦 |
[32:21] | – Thank you. Okay. – There we go. | -谢谢 -我们走吧 |
[32:26] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:28] | Good. | 没事 |
[32:30] | I’m exhausted. | 我累垮了 |
[32:32] | I’m a fucking exhausted, | 我现在是条累垮了 |
[32:36] | constipated whale. | 还便秘的鲸鱼 |
[32:38] | Yep. | 没错 |
[32:40] | You know, my feet got so swollen, | 我当时脚浮肿得厉害 |
[32:41] | I had to wear orthopedic shoes. | 不得不穿矫形鞋 |
[32:47] | Ugh, I couldn’t even walk. | 我都走不了路 |
[32:49] | Luke had to rub my feet every night. | 卢克每天晚上都得给我按摩脚 |
[32:52] | – You gotta be kidding me. – What? | -你开玩笑吧 -怎么了 |
[32:55] | Well, you’re fucking throwing Luke in my face. | 你居然在我面前秀你的卢克 |
[32:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[33:01] | When do I do that? What does it even mean? | 我什么时候秀了 这话啥意思 |
[33:03] | Your perfect marriage? | 展示你完美的婚姻 |
[33:05] | Like those fucking assholes? | 就像那些混蛋 |
[33:22] | Get here. Come over here. | 你过来 过来 |
[33:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:26] | There’s not a perfect marriage. | 从来没有完美的婚姻 |
[33:28] | It’s the same guy every night. | 每晚只能对着同一个人 |
[33:30] | Even when you’re sick of each other. | 就算彼此厌倦了也没辙 |
[33:33] | Even when he can never seem to figure out | 就算他永远也搞不懂 |
[33:36] | how to load the fucking dishwasher. | 怎么把碗碟放进洗碗机 |
[33:39] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[33:42] | Because he’s an infant. | 因为他就是个巨婴 |
[33:47] | Who wants that? | 有谁想要那样 |
[33:50] | Not me. | 反正我不想 |
[33:56] | Perfect marriage. Insane. | 完美的婚姻 真是疯了 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:01] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[34:02] | You had to wear orthopedic shoes? | 你真的得穿矫形鞋吗 |
[34:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:07] | – That’s hot. – Yeah, you’re gonna love ’em. | -那很酷吧 -对啊 你会喜欢的 |
[34:19] | Blessed evening. | 美好的夜晚 |
[34:39] | Stay in your patrol zones. And watch the streets. | 待在你的巡逻区 监视街上的动静 |
[35:02] | Blessed evening. | 美好的夜晚 |
[35:04] | Blessed evening. | 美好的夜晚 |
[35:09] | Where’s Eden? | 伊登在哪 |
[35:10] | She went with Rita to call on the Websters. | 她陪丽塔去拜访韦伯斯特家了 |
[35:14] | After what happened to their Martha, | 他们家的女佣刚出事不久 |
[35:16] | I suggested it might be a nice thing to do. | 我想这么做也算是善行 |
[35:23] | Nick, have you ever helped the Commander | 尼克 你曾帮过大主教 |
[35:24] | submit warrants to the Consular of Divine Law? | 向神法领事提交令状吗 |
[35:31] | Yes, Ma’am. | 有过 夫人 |
[35:34] | Those documents need the Commander’s signature. | 那些文件需要大主教签字 |
[35:39] | I know the Commander will forgive my trespasses. | 大主教会原谅我越权的 |
[35:45] | Will you walk me through the process? | 你能给我讲讲具体流程吗 |
[36:11] | You see? | 看到没 |
[36:16] | Is that funny? | 是不是很有趣 |
[36:19] | Is that funny? | 是不是很有意思 |
[36:22] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[36:26] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[36:31] | Go with God, little man. | 上帝伴你同行 小家伙 |
[36:40] | Bye, Gavin. | 再见了 加文 |
[36:46] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴遇到你 |
[37:15] | I forget how small they are. | 我都忘了他们那么小只 |
[37:17] | Bullshit. I’m still sitting on ice. | 胡说 我现在还感觉下半身凉凉的 |
[37:20] | It’ll get better. | 会慢慢变好的 |
[37:22] | Sometimes you will pee a little when you laugh. | 有时候你大笑时会渗尿 |
[37:25] | Okay, shut up, please. | 够了 别说了 拜托 |
[37:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:43] | Great. | 好极了 |
[37:48] | It’s weird to be alone. | 一个人有点怪怪的 |
[38:04] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 |
[38:08] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[38:10] | Um, oh, I feel great. | 感觉好极了 |
[38:12] | You know, I thought I was never going to have sex again, but, | 我原以为我再也没机会有性生活了 |
[38:14] | everything is shaping up down there, thank God. | 没想到下面都在好转 感谢上帝 |
[38:19] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[38:24] | The Watsons moved back to England. | 沃特森一家搬到英格兰了 |
[38:26] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:27] | They sent me a card on Gavin’s six-month birthday. | 他们给我发了一张加文的半岁照 |
[38:30] | It was really nice. | 真好 |
[38:34] | Hey, you happen to know anything about Malbecs? | 你了解马尔贝克葡萄酒吗 |
[38:38] | Yes! I’m gonna go with yes. | 我就当你了解了 |
[38:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:47] | – This one. – The first one you saw? | -这瓶 -你第一眼看到的 |
[38:49] | Yes. I’m usually more of a white wine girl. | 没错 我其实喝白酒更多点 |
[38:53] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[38:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:00] | I was supposed to be at June and Luke’s like 20 minutes ago. | 我20分钟前就该到琼和卢克那的 |
[39:09] | Thanks for the recommendation, Doc. | 谢谢你的推荐 医生 |
[39:11] | Um, you’re not my patient anymore. | 你不是我的病人了 |
[39:15] | You can call me Odette. | 叫我奥黛特吧 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:23] | Thanks, Odette. | 谢谢 奥黛特 |
[39:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:51] | What is this? Who authorized this? | 这是怎么回事 谁允许的 |
[41:53] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[41:58] | Who authorized this? I’m speaking to you. | 谁允许的 我在问你话 |
[42:03] | Warren, what the hell is going on here? | 沃伦 这是怎么回事 |
[42:05] | Ray Cushing, by order of Commander Waterford, | 雷·库欣 受沃特福德大主教之命 |
[42:08] | you have been stripped of your command, | 剥夺你的主教身份 |
[42:11] | and charged with apostasy and treason. | 以叛教和叛国之名起诉你 |
[42:13] | That’s ridiculous, Warren. | 太荒唐了 沃伦 |
[42:15] | You have aided terrorists | 你协助恐怖分子 |
[42:16] | and conspired to undermine our Divine Republic. | 密谋损害我们的神圣共和国 |
[42:19] | The evidence submitted by the Eyes, is overwhelming. | 眼目上交的证据很充分 |
[43:21] | Such a bounty. I’m gonna make lemon chicken tonight. | 赏金真多 我今晚可以做柠檬鸡了 |
[43:25] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[43:26] | Maybe with green beans and garlic. | 也可以和青豆大蒜一起做 |
[43:33] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[43:35] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 |
[43:40] | How are you… How are you here? | 你怎么 你怎么在这里 |
[43:43] | I guess there were so few Handmaids left after the bombing, | 我猜是爆炸之后使女太少了 |
[43:46] | they brought some of us back from the Colonies. | 他们把我们中一部分人从殖民地带回来了 |
[43:49] | – Isn’t that nice? – My God, yeah. | -挺好吧 -是啊 我的天 |
[43:52] | God saved us. | 上帝拯救了我们 |
[43:54] | He has a plan. | 祂自有计划 |
[43:57] | He has a plan for both of us. | 祂对咱俩都有计划 |
[44:03] | Well, it might not be the same plan, | 可能计划不一样 |
[44:04] | it could be different plans, but… | 可能是不同的计划 但是 |
[44:08] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[44:26] | Emily? | 埃米莉 |
[44:43] | June. | 琼 |
[44:45] | That’s my name. | 这是我的名字 |
[44:51] | I never got the chance to tell you that. | 我之前一直没机会告诉你 |
[45:12] | My name is June. | 我叫琼 |
[45:21] | I’m Brianna. | 我叫布里安娜 |
[45:47] | I’m Brianna. | 我叫布里安娜 |
[45:51] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[45:58] | I’m Dolores. | 我叫德洛丽丝 |
[46:03] | It was my grandma’s name. | 是我外婆的名字 |
[46:12] | – I’m Alma. – My name is Brianna. | -我是阿尔玛 -我叫布里安娜 |
[46:16] | My name is Janine. | 我叫琼 |
[46:18] | I’m Brianna. | 我叫布里安娜 |
[46:20] | My name’s Alma. | 我叫阿尔玛 |
[46:22] | My name is Deirdre. | 我叫迪尔德丽 |
[46:23] | Hi, my name is Sara. Nice to meet you. | 我叫萨拉 认识你真好 |
[46:41] | Marilyn. | 玛丽莲 |
[47:06] | Our sources inside Gilead have | 我们在基列的线人 |
[47:08] | confirmed the names of the women killed in the attack. | 确认了在袭击中身亡的女人姓名 |
[47:11] | The families have been notified, | 已经通知了她们的家属 |
[47:13] | and they have our deepest sympathies. | 我们对他们深表同情 |
[47:16] | These are the deceased. | 死者如下 |
[47:18] | Jennifer Briggs. | 珍妮弗·布里格斯 |
[47:24] | Mae Cohen. | 梅·科恩 |
[47:27] | Nora Ford. | 诺拉·福特 |
[47:31] | Patricia Frank. | 帕特里夏·弗兰克 |
[47:35] | Lillie Fuller. | 莉莉·富勒 |
[47:39] | We believe she’s the person responsible for the bombing. | 我们认为是她引起的爆照 |
[47:48] | Cheryl Gardini. | 谢丽尔·甘迪妮 |
[47:54] | Joanna Grant. | 乔安娜·格兰特 |
[48:00] | Lindsay Hayes. | 林赛·黑尔斯 |
[48:04] | Tiana Moore. | 泰安娜·摩尔 |
[48:10] | Jada King. | 佳达·金 |
[48:15] | Megan Young. | 梅根·杨 |
[48:20] | Chloe Washington. | 克洛伊·华盛顿 |
[48:25] | Adriana Hall. | 阿德里亚娜·霍尔 |
[48:31] | Helen Campbell. | 海伦·坎普贝尔 |
[48:39] | Isabella Lopez. | 伊丽莎白·洛佩兹 |
[48:45] | Odette Johnson. | 奥黛特·约翰孙 |
[49:54] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[49:56] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[50:28] | Commander Cushing turned our streets into a war zone. | 库欣大主教把我们的街区变成了战区 |
[50:38] | These are drafts of new security orders. | 这是我们的新安保措施草案 |
[50:47] | From the Commander? | 大主教给的吗 |
[50:50] | They’ll remove the additional checkpoints, | 他们会撤掉多的关卡 |
[50:52] | and start scaling down the Guardian presence. | 开始缩减卫士巡查 |
[51:00] | It’s about time things | 也是时候 |
[51:01] | started getting back to normal around here. | 让事情回到正轨了 |
[51:05] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[51:08] | Uh, yes, Mrs. Waterford. | 是的 沃特福德夫人 |
[51:15] | You’re an editor, is that right? | 你是个编辑 对不对 |
[51:21] | I used to be. | 我曾经是 |
[51:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[51:28] | Read over these for me. | 把这些帮我看一遍 |
[52:31] | I’ll need a pen. | 我需要一支笔 |