| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Anything I can do to help, Commander Pryce? | 愿意为您效劳 普赖斯大主教 | 
| [00:07] | We are going to clean up Gilead, son. | 我们要开始肃清基列了 孩子 | 
| [00:09] | May I say that it’s very sporting of you to have come, | 请允许我说一句 你身有不便依然来参加 | 
| [00:11] | despite your handicap. | 颇具运动风范 | 
| [00:14] | Cushing. | 库欣 | 
| [00:17] | You’re up. | 该你了 | 
| [00:19] | You have to sleep with Eden. | 你必须和伊登睡 | 
| [00:21] | She’s gonna report you. She will make trouble. | 她要举报你 她会惹麻烦的 | 
| [00:23] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 | 
| [00:25] | Because I can’t lose you. Do you hear me? | 因为我不能失去你 听到了吗 | 
| [00:27] | Commander Pryce. | 普赖斯大主教 | 
| [00:28] | I can’t stay in that house anymore. Reassign me. | 我没法待在那个房子里了 重新分配我吧 | 
| [00:31] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 | 
| [00:33] | May I present to you, the new Rachel and Leah Center. | 请让我向你们展示 新感化中心 | 
| [00:37] | It’s not time yet. Tell her to go back. | 还没到时间 让她回去 | 
| [02:03] | 悼词节选自 犹太祈祷书《祈祷之门》 | |
| [02:03] | In the rising of the sun, and in its going down. | 日出之时 日落之分 | 
| [02:09] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [02:12] | Oh, Lord, when we are lost, | 主啊 当我们的心 | 
| [02:16] | and sick at heart. | 迷茫感伤 | 
| [02:18] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [02:21] | When we are weary, and in need of strength. | 当我们疲惫不已 需要力量 | 
| [02:26] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [02:30] | So long as we live, they, too, shall live. | 只要我们在世 她们就会同在 | 
| [02:36] | As we remember them. | 因为我们铭记她们 | 
| [02:45] | Girls. | 姑娘们 | 
| [03:05] | I wish i could give you a world | 我希望我可以给你们一个 | 
| [03:11] | without violence. Without pain. | 没有暴力 没有痛苦的世界 | 
| [03:16] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这是我唯一的愿望 | 
| [03:21] | And in their names, dear Lord, | 以她们之名 亲爱的主 | 
| [03:24] | we remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [03:31] | Ofryan. | 奥芙莱安 | 
| [03:46] | Ofleo. | 奥芙利奥 | 
| [03:54] | Ofhal. | 奥芙哈尔 | 
| [03:58] | Ofzev. | 奥芙泽夫 | 
| [04:03] | Ofben. | 奥芙本 | 
| [04:05] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [04:08] | Ofduncan. | 奥芙邓肯 | 
| [04:10] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [04:12] | Ofjohn. | 奥芙约翰 | 
| [04:13] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [04:15] | Ofedward. | 奥芙爱德华 | 
| [04:18] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [04:20] | Ofcolin. | 奥芙科林 | 
| [04:22] | We remember them. | 我铭记她们 | 
| [04:25] | Ofraymond. | 奥芙雷蒙德 | 
| [04:27] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [04:31] | We remember them. | 我们铭记她们 | 
| [04:45] | I heard 26 commanders. | 我听说死了26个大主教 | 
| [04:49] | Thirty one of us. | 31个使女 | 
| [04:52] | I didn’t even know most of them. | 她们大部分人我都不认识 | 
| [04:57] | Ofzev was really nice. | 奥芙泽夫很好 | 
| [05:00] | Ofedward was kind of a jerk, | 奥芙爱德华很贱 | 
| [05:01] | and she never washed her hair. | 而且她从来都不洗头发 | 
| [05:07] | God rest her soul. | 上帝保佑她安息 | 
| [05:13] | Do you know Ofglen’s name? | 你们知道奥芙格伦的名字吗 | 
| [05:17] | She was your shopping partner. | 她以前是你的采购伙伴 | 
| [05:21] | We never got that far. | 我们没有聊到这么深 | 
| [05:30] | Looks like the Eyes have been through here. | 看来眼目扫荡过这里了 | 
| [06:07] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 | 
| [06:08] | I’m right here. | 我在 | 
| [06:09] | There was an explosion. | 发生了爆炸 | 
| [06:10] | Colonel Dennison, he’s the security… | 丹尼森上校 他是安保… | 
| [06:13] | Everything is being taken care of. You just rest. | 一切都处理好了 你休息吧 | 
| [06:16] | You rest and you get better. | 安心休息 快点好起来 | 
| [06:18] | Mrs. Waterford? | 沃特福德夫人 | 
| [06:21] | Fred. Fred, Nick is here. | 弗雷德 弗雷德 尼克来了 | 
| [06:34] | He’s been in and out all morning. | 他一早上都时睡时醒 | 
| [06:39] | The office sent those for him to sign, | 办公室的人把这些拿来让他签字 | 
| [06:40] | but he needs to focus on getting better. | 但他应该专心养伤 | 
| [06:43] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [06:45] | I could take care of this. | 我来处理 | 
| [06:47] | Why don’t I drive you home? | 我送你回去吧 | 
| [06:51] | Get some sleep, a change of clothes. | 睡一会儿 换换衣服 | 
| [06:54] | Thank you. Maybe later. | 谢谢 等会儿吧 | 
| [07:00] | I pray we aren’t intruding. | 希望我们没有太唐突 | 
| [07:02] | No, of course not. Blessed day. | 当然没有 美好的一天 | 
| [07:05] | Mrs. Waterford, how are you holding up? | 沃特福德夫人 你还好吗 | 
| [07:07] | Do you need anything? | 有什么需要吗 | 
| [07:08] | Just your prayers, thank you. | 有你们的祈祷就好 谢谢 | 
| [07:10] | You have those, of course. | 我们当然会为他祈祷 | 
| [07:14] | We need to pass along some news. | 我们有消息要传达给你 | 
| [07:19] | Commander Pryce | 普赖斯大主教 | 
| [07:21] | has gone home to God. | 回到上帝身边去了 | 
| [07:25] | May God grant him eternal rest. | 愿上帝赐予他安息 | 
| [07:29] | Yes. By His hand. | 是的 以上帝之手 | 
| [07:33] | Did you know him well? | 你对他很了解吗 | 
| [07:37] | Not really. No. | 不怎么了解 不 | 
| [07:39] | He was a true man of God. | 他是真正的上帝子民 | 
| [07:44] | Commander Cushing will be taking on Pryce’s security duties. | 库欣大主教将接替普赖斯负责安保工作 | 
| [07:48] | God saves his most difficult tests | 上帝将最艰难的考验 | 
| [07:51] | for the truly faithful. | 留给了他的忠实信徒 | 
| [07:59] | I will find every person involved in this barbaric attack, | 我会找到每一个参与这场野蛮袭击的人 | 
| [08:03] | and they will be punished. | 让他们接受惩罚 | 
| [08:06] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 | 
| [08:10] | May God bless your work. | 愿上帝保佑你的工作 | 
| [08:38] | Keep going! | 继续走 | 
| [08:48] | Facing forward! | 面向前方 | 
| [08:53] | Keep going! | 继续走 | 
| [09:03] | Stop! | 停 | 
| [09:06] | – What is this? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 | 
| [09:10] | Stay in line! | 排队站好 | 
| [09:12] | Facing forward! | 面向前方 | 
| [09:18] | Facing forward! | 面向前方 | 
| [09:20] | You, you! | 你 你 | 
| [09:23] | You and you! Move! Get in the vehicle! | 你们两个 过来 上车 | 
| [09:29] | Keep moving! | 继续走 | 
| [09:31] | You, you! | 你 你 | 
| [09:34] | You! | 你 | 
| [09:36] | You! | 你 | 
| [09:40] | Move! Let’s go! Get in! | 走 快走 上车 | 
| [09:47] | – Where are we going? – Move! | -我们是要去哪 -快走 | 
| [10:01] | Move! Let’s go! | 走 快走 | 
| [10:03] | Keep walking! | 继续走 | 
| [10:17] | Quiet, please. | 请安静 | 
| [10:19] | My office can confirm that there has been a bombing in Gilead. | 我的办公室确认在基列发生一起爆炸 | 
| [10:23] | There are fatalities, | 造成人员伤亡 | 
| [10:24] | including a number of high level government officials. | 包括一些高级政府官员 | 
| [10:26] | Were any Handmaids killed? | 有使女死亡吗 | 
| [10:28] | We do have unconfirmed reports that | 我们有未经证实的报道 | 
| [10:30] | fatalities are among civilians and, yes, Handmaids. | 称有平民以及使女死亡 | 
| [10:34] | Right now, we don’t have any more information. | 目前 我们还没有更多的信息 | 
| [10:35] | As soon as we know more, we’ll let you know. I promise. | 一旦有消息了会通知你们 我保证 | 
| [10:39] | Please, go home. | 请先回家吧 | 
| [10:46] | Luke, hey. Where’re you going? | 卢克 你去哪 | 
| [10:48] | Home. I’m gonna get dinner. You okay with roti? | 回家 我回去做晚饭 烤肉可以吗 | 
| [10:52] | You don’t want to know that she’s okay? | 你不想知道她是否安好吗 | 
| [10:55] | She’s not okay. | 她不好 | 
| [10:58] | She’s alive. Have faith that she’s alive. | 但她还活着 我相信她还活着 | 
| [11:01] | That’s not knowing. | 这不算知道 | 
| [11:07] | See you at home. | 在家等你 | 
| [11:25] | Holy shit. That is insane. | 天啊 这太疯狂了 | 
| [11:28] | Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars? | 25万美元吗 | 
| [11:32] | Yup. For a healthy baby. | 25万生一个健康的宝宝 | 
| [11:35] | Jesus. | 我的天 | 
| [11:36] | – Coffee is on me, forever. – Yeah. | -以后的咖啡都我请了 -好 | 
| [11:38] | Look, I can pay off my student loans, | 我可以付清我的学生贷款 | 
| [11:40] | and take a shot at that web-dev thing with Hollis. | 然后跟霍利斯弄下网站 | 
| [11:43] | Hey, if people want a baby, any chance they’ll take this one? | 如果人们想要小孩 这个会有人要吗 | 
| [11:45] | How is she? | 她怎么样 | 
| [11:47] | She is wearing me down, aren’t you? | 她可把我难倒了 是不是 | 
| [11:48] | Tiring. | 磨人精 | 
| [11:50] | Come. Come here. | 过来 来这里 | 
| [11:50] | Want to come to Auntie, baby girl? | 想来阿姨这吗 小宝贝 | 
| [11:52] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [11:57] | Hey, you want a coffee or anything? | 你想喝咖啡之类的吗 | 
| [11:58] | No, I’m all right. | 不 不用 | 
| [11:59] | – Thank you. – Hey, Hannah. | -谢谢 -汉娜 | 
| [12:00] | Tell Daddy you love Auntie more than him. | 告诉爸爸 你更爱阿姨 | 
| [12:02] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 | 
| [12:07] | So, it’s your egg? | 所以是用你的卵子 | 
| [12:08] | Yeah. I met the couple. | 对 我见过那对夫妻了 | 
| [12:10] | They’re from England. They’re nice. | 他们从英格兰来的 人很好 | 
| [12:14] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [12:17] | You know, you might get attached to the little fucker. | 你可能会爱上那个小混蛋 | 
| [12:20] | That look, it’ll be fine, okay? | 你那个表情 没事的 好吗 | 
| [12:23] | You can worry about that, and I will worry about | 你可以担心那个 而我会担心 | 
| [12:26] | my giant pile of money. | 我的一大笔钱 | 
| [12:29] | Scrooge McDuck that shit. Am I right, hmm? | 像史高治·麦克达克那么有钱 对吧 | 
| [12:40] | Do you have a list? Do you have a list? | 你有名单吗 有名单吗 | 
| [12:42] | Sorry, we have no new information. Sorry. | 抱歉 我们还没有新的消息 抱歉 | 
| [12:43] | – Excuse me. Hey. Hi. Excuse me. – Moira. | -抱歉打扰一下 -莫伊拉 | 
| [12:45] | Excuse me! Excuse me! Please! I’m looking for somebody else. | 抱歉抱歉 拜托 我在找别的人 | 
| [12:49] | My girlfriend. Fiancee. | 我女朋友 未婚妻 | 
| [12:52] | She was rounded up before the war. | 她在战前被包围了 | 
| [12:54] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [12:55] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 | 
| [12:57] | I’m sorry, folks. We’ll have more information soon, everyone. | 抱歉大家 我们很快会有更多消息的 | 
| [13:10] | All of these? | 这些全都是 | 
| [13:12] | The unidentified. | 都是身份不明的 | 
| [13:15] | Most of them have a few details, | 大部分会有些身份信息 | 
| [13:17] | where they died, | 比如死亡地点 | 
| [13:19] | identifying marks but no names yet. | 或者特殊标志 但是没有姓名 | 
| [13:23] | What are those? | 那些又是什么 | 
| [13:26] | Those are the children. | 都是小孩 | 
| [13:33] | Moira, just lean back and relax. This is cold. | 莫伊拉 往后躺 放松 有点凉 | 
| [13:36] | – Oh, damn! – Told you. | -我靠 -跟你说了 | 
| [13:38] | Your baby is the size of a brussels sprout. | 你宝宝的体型跟抱子甘蓝差不多大了 | 
| [13:42] | Let’s see what’s going on in there. | 看看里面是什么情况 | 
| [14:00] | Hello, little alien. | 你好 小外星人 | 
| [14:06] | Don’t you want to see? | 你想看看吗 | 
| [14:08] | I saw it. | 我看到了 | 
| [14:09] | You can take a photo home. | 你可以拍张照片回去 | 
| [14:10] | – Yeah. – No, um, that’s okay. | -嗯 -不用 没关系 | 
| [14:12] | No, she’s gonna take a photo. You’re gonna take a photo. | 不 她要拍照 你得拍照 | 
| [14:14] | – Why? – To put it on your fridge. | -为什么 -好贴在冰箱上 | 
| [14:16] | You stick it on your fridge. | 你贴在你家冰箱就好了 | 
| [14:21] | So, no photo then. | 所以不拍照是吧 | 
| [14:24] | – No. – Okay. | -不拍 -好的 | 
| [14:26] | Call if you need anything. | 有什么需要给我打电话 | 
| [14:29] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:29] | There’s someone here for you. | 有人在等你 | 
| [17:02] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 | 
| [17:10] | Yes. May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 | 
| [17:13] | Thank you, Martha. You must be very busy. | 谢谢你 女佣 你一定很忙吧 | 
| [17:16] | Sir? | 先生 | 
| [17:17] | Leave the room, please. | 请你让我们单独谈谈 | 
| [17:26] | In Grace, I go. | 感恩离去 | 
| [17:31] | Please. | 请 | 
| [17:35] | Congratulations on your blessed miracle. | 恭喜你 奇迹降临在你身上 | 
| [17:39] | You’re feeling well? | 你感觉还好吗 | 
| [17:40] | Yes, Sir. | 很好 先生 | 
| [17:44] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [17:45] | Terrific. | 非常好 | 
| [17:49] | Times like this, I wonder what type of world | 像现在这样的时局 让我难以想象 | 
| [17:53] | we’re gonna leave the next generation. | 我们将会留个下一代一个怎样的世界 | 
| [17:57] | For the sake of our children, | 为了我们的孩子们 | 
| [17:59] | we need to find those among us who wish to do us harm. | 我们必须找到我们中间的叛徒 | 
| [18:05] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [18:07] | Yes, Sir. | 明白 先生 | 
| [18:12] | I’m afraid I didn’t know Ofglen very well. | 但我跟奥芙格伦不太熟 | 
| [18:17] | We only walked together for a brief time. | 我们只同行过很短一段时间 | 
| [18:22] | I imagine she didn’t talk very much. | 大概她也不怎么爱说话吧 | 
| [18:30] | No. | 是的 | 
| [18:35] | But she always seemed very pious. | 但她看上去很虔诚 | 
| [18:46] | Well, I’m sorry I… | 对不起 | 
| [18:48] | There’s not more that I can help you with. | 我帮不到你了 | 
| [18:51] | But surely you know who | 但你一定知道 | 
| [18:52] | helped you try to leave Gilead. Don’t you? | 之前是谁在帮你离开基列 对吧 | 
| [18:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [19:04] | When you ran away. | 你逃跑期间 | 
| [19:08] | All that time you spent in hiding. | 那么长时间都在躲藏 | 
| [19:11] | Who looked after you? | 是谁在照顾你 | 
| [19:16] | I didn’t see them. | 我没见到他们 | 
| [19:19] | You didn’t see them? | 你没见到他们 | 
| [19:24] | No. | 没有 | 
| [19:28] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 | 
| [19:33] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 | 
| [19:39] | Who helped you? | 谁帮的你 | 
| [19:43] | Commander Waterford? | 沃特福德大主教 | 
| [19:50] | I was taken against my will. | 我是被绑架的 | 
| [19:56] | Our republic is under siege. | 我们共和国正遭受巨大的威胁 | 
| [20:01] | We do not have the luxury of fairy tales. | 没有精力听你讲童话故事 | 
| [20:09] | Sir… | 先生 | 
| [20:13] | I was taken… | 我是被 | 
| [20:16] | against my will. | 绑架的 | 
| [20:26] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 | 
| [20:53] | If your house has been infected with terrorists, | 如果你屋子被恐怖分子渗透了 | 
| [20:58] | I need to know. | 得让我知道 | 
| [22:07] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [22:12] | You’re all right. | 你没事吧 | 
| [22:17] | Yes, I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [22:20] | Guardians shooting Marthas in the street, | 卫士在街上枪杀女佣 | 
| [22:22] | and it’s supposed to make us feel safer? | 难道这样能让我们更有安全感吗 | 
| [22:25] | It’s asinine. | 真是愚蠢 | 
| [22:32] | Fred? Our baby is safe. It’s here. | 弗雷德 我们的孩子没事 他来了 | 
| [22:39] | Come closer. | 靠近点 | 
| [23:08] | You’re bigger. | 变大了 | 
| [23:29] | The Commander needs his rest now. | 大主教现在需要休息 | 
| [23:54] | He was, as of an hour ago, Sir. | 一小时以前查过他 先生 | 
| [23:56] | – Blessed day. – Blessed day. | -美好的一天 -美好的一天 | 
| [23:58] | Why don’t you check on him again, | 再查查他 | 
| [23:59] | and do another search of the grounds. | 然后再搜查一轮 | 
| [24:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [24:15] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [24:18] | I’m fine. Sorry. | 我挺好的 抱歉 | 
| [24:24] | They shot her, Nick. | 他们开枪杀了她 尼克 | 
| [24:29] | I think she was just reaching for her pass, and they shot her. | 我觉得她只是想拿通行证 他们就开枪了 | 
| [24:35] | She didn’t even do anything. | 她什么都没做 | 
| [24:36] | She was… I mean, she | 她… | 
| [24:38] | was just bleeding and laying in the street. | 就那样躺在街上流血 | 
| [24:41] | – She didn’t even do anything. – That’s okay. | -她什么都没做 -没事了 | 
| [24:44] | It’s okay. It’s over. | 没事了 都结束了 | 
| [24:49] | It’s over. | 都结束了 | 
| [24:53] | It’s all there. | 都在那 | 
| [25:08] | Cushing, he’s… | 库欣 他… | 
| [25:12] | He wants to know who helped me. | 他想知道是谁帮了我 | 
| [25:16] | When I ran. | 帮我逃跑 | 
| [25:24] | He’s not gonna give up, Nick. | 他不会罢休的 尼克 | 
| [25:28] | – He’s not gonna give up. – No. | -他不会罢休的 -嗯 | 
| [25:31] | No, he’s not. | 他不会的 | 
| [25:37] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 | 
| [25:45] | – OKay. – Okay. | -好的 -嗯 | 
| [25:58] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [27:13] | Blessed evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [27:16] | Go to bed. | 去睡觉 | 
| [27:19] | Baby needs rest. | 宝宝需要休息 | 
| [27:23] | Right now, the baby needs Twinkies, | 现在 宝宝需要夹馅面包 | 
| [27:26] | but we’re compromising. | 但是我们在妥协 | 
| [27:31] | How is the Commander? | 大主教怎么样了 | 
| [27:37] | He’s very strong. | 他很坚强 | 
| [27:40] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [27:47] | God will speed his recovery. | 主会让他快点痊愈的 | 
| [27:51] | He needs to get back in the office. | 他需要回办公室工作 | 
| [27:57] | Ray Cushing will be the death of us all. | 雷·库欣会置我们所有人死地 | 
| [28:08] | We knew Ray and Sonia from before. | 我们很早就认识雷和索尼娅了 | 
| [28:11] | Commander Cushing. | 库欣大主教 | 
| [28:14] | We used to vacation together. | 我们一起度过假 | 
| [28:19] | Went to Antigua once. | 去过一次安提瓜岛 | 
| [28:23] | They had the most amazing beaches. | 那里的海滩非常迷人 | 
| [28:27] | Picked up some sea glass. | 我们捡过海玻璃 | 
| [28:31] | Ray was a blowhard even then. | 雷那时就很能吹 | 
| [28:35] | Now, he’s the big man. | 现在 他是大人物了 | 
| [28:40] | It doesn’t suit him. | 他不配 | 
| [28:45] | He came here, | 他来这 | 
| [28:49] | to talk to me. | 是来跟我谈话的 | 
| [28:55] | He doesn’t believe that I was taken against my will. | 他不相信我是被绑架的 | 
| [29:09] | You need to answer his questions very carefully. | 你得非常谨慎地回答他的问题 | 
| [29:15] | Make sure that he understands the truth. | 确保他了解事情真相 | 
| [29:24] | They executed Commander Deeds, | 他们处决了迪兹大主教 | 
| [29:28] | and his whole household. | 还有他全家 | 
| [29:33] | For what Ofglen did. | 就因为奥芙格伦的罪行 | 
| [29:34] | Ofglen was a terrorist. | 奥芙格伦是个恐怖分子 | 
| [29:36] | Commander Cushing would do the same | 库欣大主教会对任何与地下组织 | 
| [29:41] | to any house connected to the Underground. | 有关的家庭下同样的毒手 | 
| [29:46] | And there’s no way he’d leave a baby to grow up in that house. | 他绝不会把一个孩子交给那样的家庭抚养 | 
| [29:51] | Fred would never allow that. | 弗雷德绝不会同意 | 
| [29:56] | He isn’t here… | 他现在不在这 | 
| [30:01] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 | 
| [30:20] | Tikka masala. | 咖喱鸡 | 
| [30:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:24] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不是很饿 | 
| [30:26] | Yeah. It’s good cold. | 好吧 凉了也好吃 | 
| [30:36] | You don’t have to do this to yourself. | 你不用对自己这样 | 
| [30:39] | Odette wouldn’t want you to. | 奥黛特也不会希望你这样 | 
| [30:40] | It’s time, okay? | 是时候了 好吗 | 
| [30:46] | I just want to know if she was alone when she died. | 我只想知道她死时是不是一个人 | 
| [30:58] | What if I don’t find her? | 要是我没找到她呢 | 
| [31:04] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 | 
| [31:11] | That pathetic land of bad hats and hipster scruff? | 全是流氓和嬉皮士邋遢鬼的地方 | 
| [31:15] | Fuck that. | 去他的 | 
| [31:23] | Thanks for the food. | 谢谢你给我买的食物 | 
| [31:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [31:32] | 2 3 4 Two, three, four… | |
| [31:38] | And breathe out. | 呼气 | 
| [31:40] | 2 3 4 5 Two, three, four, five. | |
| [31:45] | Deeper, Moira. From the diaphragm. | 深一点 莫伊拉 从胸隔膜处 | 
| [31:48] | Yeah, from your fucking diaphragm. | 是 从胸隔膜 | 
| [31:51] | It works. | 有用的 | 
| [31:52] | Can you get your knee is like in my back. | 你的膝盖能别顶着我的背吗 | 
| [31:54] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | -抱歉 -谢谢 | 
| [31:55] | Okay. Take one last deep, cleansing breath. | 好了 最后深呼吸一次 | 
| [32:03] | Release any tension. | 全身放松 | 
| [32:06] | Good. Good. | 好 好 | 
| [32:08] | That’s it for tonight, everyone. | 大家 今晚就到这了 | 
| [32:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:11] | Oh, don’t forget to sign up for parenting classes. | 别忘了签到家长培训课程 | 
| [32:13] | Babies don’t come with an instruction manual. | 宝宝不是按说明书写的出生哦 | 
| [32:21] | – Thank you. Okay. – There we go. | -谢谢 -我们走吧 | 
| [32:26] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [32:28] | Good. | 没事 | 
| [32:30] | I’m exhausted. | 我累垮了 | 
| [32:32] | I’m a fucking exhausted, | 我现在是条累垮了 | 
| [32:36] | constipated whale. | 还便秘的鲸鱼 | 
| [32:38] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [32:40] | You know, my feet got so swollen, | 我当时脚浮肿得厉害 | 
| [32:41] | I had to wear orthopedic shoes. | 不得不穿矫形鞋 | 
| [32:47] | Ugh, I couldn’t even walk. | 我都走不了路 | 
| [32:49] | Luke had to rub my feet every night. | 卢克每天晚上都得给我按摩脚 | 
| [32:52] | – You gotta be kidding me. – What? | -你开玩笑吧 -怎么了 | 
| [32:55] | Well, you’re fucking throwing Luke in my face. | 你居然在我面前秀你的卢克 | 
| [32:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [33:01] | When do I do that? What does it even mean? | 我什么时候秀了 这话啥意思 | 
| [33:03] | Your perfect marriage? | 展示你完美的婚姻 | 
| [33:05] | Like those fucking assholes? | 就像那些混蛋 | 
| [33:22] | Get here. Come over here. | 你过来 过来 | 
| [33:25] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [33:26] | There’s not a perfect marriage. | 从来没有完美的婚姻 | 
| [33:28] | It’s the same guy every night. | 每晚只能对着同一个人 | 
| [33:30] | Even when you’re sick of each other. | 就算彼此厌倦了也没辙 | 
| [33:33] | Even when he can never seem to figure out | 就算他永远也搞不懂 | 
| [33:36] | how to load the fucking dishwasher. | 怎么把碗碟放进洗碗机 | 
| [33:39] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 | 
| [33:42] | Because he’s an infant. | 因为他就是个巨婴 | 
| [33:47] | Who wants that? | 有谁想要那样 | 
| [33:50] | Not me. | 反正我不想 | 
| [33:56] | Perfect marriage. Insane. | 完美的婚姻 真是疯了 | 
| [33:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [34:01] | It’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [34:02] | You had to wear orthopedic shoes? | 你真的得穿矫形鞋吗 | 
| [34:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [34:07] | – That’s hot. – Yeah, you’re gonna love ’em. | -那很酷吧 -对啊 你会喜欢的 | 
| [34:19] | Blessed evening. | 美好的夜晚 | 
| [34:39] | Stay in your patrol zones. And watch the streets. | 待在你的巡逻区 监视街上的动静 | 
| [35:02] | Blessed evening. | 美好的夜晚 | 
| [35:04] | Blessed evening. | 美好的夜晚 | 
| [35:09] | Where’s Eden? | 伊登在哪 | 
| [35:10] | She went with Rita to call on the Websters. | 她陪丽塔去拜访韦伯斯特家了 | 
| [35:14] | After what happened to their Martha, | 他们家的女佣刚出事不久 | 
| [35:16] | I suggested it might be a nice thing to do. | 我想这么做也算是善行 | 
| [35:23] | Nick, have you ever helped the Commander | 尼克 你曾帮过大主教 | 
| [35:24] | submit warrants to the Consular of Divine Law? | 向神法领事提交令状吗 | 
| [35:31] | Yes, Ma’am. | 有过 夫人 | 
| [35:34] | Those documents need the Commander’s signature. | 那些文件需要大主教签字 | 
| [35:39] | I know the Commander will forgive my trespasses. | 大主教会原谅我越权的 | 
| [35:45] | Will you walk me through the process? | 你能给我讲讲具体流程吗 | 
| [36:11] | You see? | 看到没 | 
| [36:16] | Is that funny? | 是不是很有趣 | 
| [36:19] | Is that funny? | 是不是很有意思 | 
| [36:22] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [36:26] | Yup. | 嗯 | 
| [36:31] | Go with God, little man. | 上帝伴你同行 小家伙 | 
| [36:40] | Bye, Gavin. | 再见了 加文 | 
| [36:46] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴遇到你 | 
| [37:15] | I forget how small they are. | 我都忘了他们那么小只 | 
| [37:17] | Bullshit. I’m still sitting on ice. | 胡说 我现在还感觉下半身凉凉的 | 
| [37:20] | It’ll get better. | 会慢慢变好的 | 
| [37:22] | Sometimes you will pee a little when you laugh. | 有时候你大笑时会渗尿 | 
| [37:25] | Okay, shut up, please. | 够了 别说了 拜托 | 
| [37:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [37:43] | Great. | 好极了 | 
| [37:48] | It’s weird to be alone. | 一个人有点怪怪的 | 
| [38:04] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 | 
| [38:08] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [38:10] | Um, oh, I feel great. | 感觉好极了 | 
| [38:12] | You know, I thought I was never going to have sex again, but, | 我原以为我再也没机会有性生活了 | 
| [38:14] | everything is shaping up down there, thank God. | 没想到下面都在好转 感谢上帝 | 
| [38:19] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [38:24] | The Watsons moved back to England. | 沃特森一家搬到英格兰了 | 
| [38:26] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:27] | They sent me a card on Gavin’s six-month birthday. | 他们给我发了一张加文的半岁照 | 
| [38:30] | It was really nice. | 真好 | 
| [38:34] | Hey, you happen to know anything about Malbecs? | 你了解马尔贝克葡萄酒吗 | 
| [38:38] | Yes! I’m gonna go with yes. | 我就当你了解了 | 
| [38:41] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [38:47] | – This one. – The first one you saw? | -这瓶 -你第一眼看到的 | 
| [38:49] | Yes. I’m usually more of a white wine girl. | 没错 我其实喝白酒更多点 | 
| [38:53] | Gross. | 恶心 | 
| [38:54] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [39:00] | I was supposed to be at June and Luke’s like 20 minutes ago. | 我20分钟前就该到琼和卢克那的 | 
| [39:09] | Thanks for the recommendation, Doc. | 谢谢你的推荐 医生 | 
| [39:11] | Um, you’re not my patient anymore. | 你不是我的病人了 | 
| [39:15] | You can call me Odette. | 叫我奥黛特吧 | 
| [39:21] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [39:23] | Thanks, Odette. | 谢谢 奥黛特 | 
| [39:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [41:51] | What is this? Who authorized this? | 这是怎么回事 谁允许的 | 
| [41:53] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 | 
| [41:58] | Who authorized this? I’m speaking to you. | 谁允许的 我在问你话 | 
| [42:03] | Warren, what the hell is going on here? | 沃伦 这是怎么回事 | 
| [42:05] | Ray Cushing, by order of Commander Waterford, | 雷·库欣 受沃特福德大主教之命 | 
| [42:08] | you have been stripped of your command, | 剥夺你的主教身份 | 
| [42:11] | and charged with apostasy and treason. | 以叛教和叛国之名起诉你 | 
| [42:13] | That’s ridiculous, Warren. | 太荒唐了 沃伦 | 
| [42:15] | You have aided terrorists | 你协助恐怖分子 | 
| [42:16] | and conspired to undermine our Divine Republic. | 密谋损害我们的神圣共和国 | 
| [42:19] | The evidence submitted by the Eyes, is overwhelming. | 眼目上交的证据很充分 | 
| [43:21] | Such a bounty. I’m gonna make lemon chicken tonight. | 赏金真多 我今晚可以做柠檬鸡了 | 
| [43:25] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [43:26] | Maybe with green beans and garlic. | 也可以和青豆大蒜一起做 | 
| [43:33] | Jeez! | 天啊 | 
| [43:35] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 | 
| [43:40] | How are you… How are you here? | 你怎么 你怎么在这里 | 
| [43:43] | I guess there were so few Handmaids left after the bombing, | 我猜是爆炸之后使女太少了 | 
| [43:46] | they brought some of us back from the Colonies. | 他们把我们中一部分人从殖民地带回来了 | 
| [43:49] | – Isn’t that nice? – My God, yeah. | -挺好吧 -是啊 我的天 | 
| [43:52] | God saved us. | 上帝拯救了我们 | 
| [43:54] | He has a plan. | 祂自有计划 | 
| [43:57] | He has a plan for both of us. | 祂对咱俩都有计划 | 
| [44:03] | Well, it might not be the same plan, | 可能计划不一样 | 
| [44:04] | it could be different plans, but… | 可能是不同的计划 但是 | 
| [44:08] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 | 
| [44:26] | Emily? | 埃米莉 | 
| [44:43] | June. | 琼 | 
| [44:45] | That’s my name. | 这是我的名字 | 
| [44:51] | I never got the chance to tell you that. | 我之前一直没机会告诉你 | 
| [45:12] | My name is June. | 我叫琼 | 
| [45:21] | I’m Brianna. | 我叫布里安娜 | 
| [45:47] | I’m Brianna. | 我叫布里安娜 | 
| [45:51] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 | 
| [45:58] | I’m Dolores. | 我叫德洛丽丝 | 
| [46:03] | It was my grandma’s name. | 是我外婆的名字 | 
| [46:12] | – I’m Alma. – My name is Brianna. | -我是阿尔玛 -我叫布里安娜 | 
| [46:16] | My name is Janine. | 我叫琼 | 
| [46:18] | I’m Brianna. | 我叫布里安娜 | 
| [46:20] | My name’s Alma. | 我叫阿尔玛 | 
| [46:22] | My name is Deirdre. | 我叫迪尔德丽 | 
| [46:23] | Hi, my name is Sara. Nice to meet you. | 我叫萨拉 认识你真好 | 
| [46:41] | Marilyn. | 玛丽莲 | 
| [47:06] | Our sources inside Gilead have | 我们在基列的线人 | 
| [47:08] | confirmed the names of the women killed in the attack. | 确认了在袭击中身亡的女人姓名 | 
| [47:11] | The families have been notified, | 已经通知了她们的家属 | 
| [47:13] | and they have our deepest sympathies. | 我们对他们深表同情 | 
| [47:16] | These are the deceased. | 死者如下 | 
| [47:18] | Jennifer Briggs. | 珍妮弗·布里格斯 | 
| [47:24] | Mae Cohen. | 梅·科恩 | 
| [47:27] | Nora Ford. | 诺拉·福特 | 
| [47:31] | Patricia Frank. | 帕特里夏·弗兰克 | 
| [47:35] | Lillie Fuller. | 莉莉·富勒 | 
| [47:39] | We believe she’s the person responsible for the bombing. | 我们认为是她引起的爆照 | 
| [47:48] | Cheryl Gardini. | 谢丽尔·甘迪妮 | 
| [47:54] | Joanna Grant. | 乔安娜·格兰特 | 
| [48:00] | Lindsay Hayes. | 林赛·黑尔斯 | 
| [48:04] | Tiana Moore. | 泰安娜·摩尔 | 
| [48:10] | Jada King. | 佳达·金 | 
| [48:15] | Megan Young. | 梅根·杨 | 
| [48:20] | Chloe Washington. | 克洛伊·华盛顿 | 
| [48:25] | Adriana Hall. | 阿德里亚娜·霍尔 | 
| [48:31] | Helen Campbell. | 海伦·坎普贝尔 | 
| [48:39] | Isabella Lopez. | 伊丽莎白·洛佩兹 | 
| [48:45] | Odette Johnson. | 奥黛特·约翰孙 | 
| [49:54] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 | 
| [49:56] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 | 
| [50:28] | Commander Cushing turned our streets into a war zone. | 库欣大主教把我们的街区变成了战区 | 
| [50:38] | These are drafts of new security orders. | 这是我们的新安保措施草案 | 
| [50:47] | From the Commander? | 大主教给的吗 | 
| [50:50] | They’ll remove the additional checkpoints, | 他们会撤掉多的关卡 | 
| [50:52] | and start scaling down the Guardian presence. | 开始缩减卫士巡查 | 
| [51:00] | It’s about time things | 也是时候 | 
| [51:01] | started getting back to normal around here. | 让事情回到正轨了 | 
| [51:05] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [51:08] | Uh, yes, Mrs. Waterford. | 是的 沃特福德夫人 | 
| [51:15] | You’re an editor, is that right? | 你是个编辑 对不对 | 
| [51:21] | I used to be. | 我曾经是 | 
| [51:24] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [51:28] | Read over these for me. | 把这些帮我看一遍 | 
| [52:31] | I’ll need a pen. | 我需要一支笔 |