时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Fred. Everything is being taken care of. You just rest. | 弗雷德 一切都处理好了 你休息吧 |
[00:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[00:11] | I’m not allowed to have these. | 我不能有这些东西 |
[00:13] | Nick, have you ever helped the Commander submit warrants | 尼克 你帮过大主教 |
[00:16] | to the Consular of Divine Law? | 向神法领事提交令状吗 |
[00:18] | Yes, Ma’am. | 有过 太太 |
[00:19] | Those documents need the Commander’s signature. | 那些文件需要大主教签字 |
[00:21] | I know the Commander will forgive my trespasses. | 大主教会原谅我越权的 |
[00:25] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[00:27] | Jesus. How are you here? | 我的天 你怎么在这里 |
[00:29] | There were so few Handmaids left after the bombing, | 我猜是爆炸之后使女太少了 |
[00:31] | they brought some of us back from the Colonies. | 他们把我们一部分人从殖民地带回来了 |
[00:33] | Isn’t that nice? | 挺好吧 |
[00:35] | Commander Cushing turned our streets into a war zone. | 库欣大主教把我们的街区变成了战区 |
[00:38] | These are drafts of new security orders. | 这是我们的新安保措施草案 |
[00:41] | You’re an editor. Read over these for me. | 你是个编辑 把这些帮我看一遍 |
[00:45] | I’ll need a pen. | 我需要一支笔 |
[01:25] | We do our work in the evening. | 我们晚上工作 |
[01:27] | She writes, I read. | 她负责写 我负责看 |
[01:30] | This is the new normal. | 这是新的常态 |
[01:32] | And an offense to God. | 也是对上帝的不敬 |
[01:36] | In another life, maybe we could’ve been colleagues. | 在另一种生活中 也许我们会成为同事 |
[01:40] | And in this one, we’re heretics. | 但在这种生活中 我们就是异教徒 |
[01:43] | I was already on the naughty list. | 我不听话已经是榜上有名了 |
[01:46] | An adulteress, a “Fallen woman,” | 是个淫妇 堕落的女人 |
[01:48] | As Aunt Lydia used to say. | 如莉迪亚嬷嬷所说 |
[01:51] | But this is new territory for Serena, I think. | 但对塞丽娜来说是个全新的领域 |
[01:55] | How does she feel about falling? | 她对堕落怎么看 |
[01:59] | She seems pretty fucking happy. | 她看起来挺他妈开心的 |
[02:02] | Do you miss working? | 你想念工作吗 |
[02:10] | It’s a small sacrifice to | 这只是为了让我们 |
[02:11] | make to be welcomed back into God’s grace. | 回到上帝恩典中去的一个小小牺牲 |
[02:20] | I do truly detest knitting. | 我真的很讨厌编织 |
[02:24] | To be frank. | 老实说 |
[02:34] | You’re really a good writer. | 你真的很有文采 |
[02:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:42] | I won’t forget your help. | 我不会忘记你的帮助 |
[02:58] | How’s it look? | 看起来怎么样 |
[02:59] | Good. Better. | 不错 好多了 |
[03:01] | I think you can still | 我觉得你可以 |
[03:02] | swap these two paragraphs and, I don’t know, | 再把这两段换一下 还有 |
[03:05] | you can adjust the opening if you want. | 如果你愿意的话可以再调整下开头 |
[03:08] | Otherwise, it’s ready to go to the hospital in the morning. | 早上可以直接把它拿到医院了 |
[03:12] | That won’t be necessary. The Commander can read it here. | 没那个必要 大主教可以在这里看 |
[03:20] | He’s coming home tomorrow. | 他明天回家 |
[03:28] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[03:33] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[04:11] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[04:14] | When you see it every day, you forget. | 每天都见 反而会忽视它 |
[04:19] | The Lord has truly blessed us. | 谢主赐福予我们 |
[04:23] | Rita, did you pick up the heirloom russets? | 丽塔 你买老树褐皮苹果了吗 |
[04:25] | Yes, Ma’am. They’re already baking. | 是的太太 已经在烤了 |
[04:28] | Don’t overbake them again. | 别又烤过头了 |
[04:39] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[05:13] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[05:16] | What an unexpected welcome. | 多么惊喜的欢迎啊 |
[05:19] | Blessed day to you all. | 祝大家都有美好的一天 |
[05:21] | Blessed day. We’re all very glad to have you back. | 美好的一天 你回来了我们都很高兴 |
[05:25] | Welcome home, Sir. | 欢迎回家 先生 |
[05:27] | Rita, I did miss your cooking. | 丽塔 我太想念你的手艺了 |
[05:29] | Thank you, Sir. I’m making all your favorites. | 谢谢 先生 我做的都是你爱吃的 |
[05:35] | Commander Waterford. I made this for you. | 沃特福德大主教 我为你做了这个 |
[05:38] | From me and Nick. | 我和尼克送给你的 |
[05:40] | This is lovely. | 真好 |
[05:42] | From the happy couple. Thank you both. | 幸福的小夫妻送的 谢谢你们 |
[05:51] | Our… divine miracle. | 我们的天赐奇迹 |
[05:56] | Glad to see you looking so… | 很高兴看到你这么 |
[05:58] | healthy. | 健康 |
[06:02] | We are all grateful for your recovery. | 我们都对你的康复感到很感激 |
[06:07] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[06:09] | I’m ready to take on the world again. | 我准备好再次面对这个世界了 |
[06:13] | Let’s get you settled, then. | 带你去收拾一下吧 |
[06:23] | Do you think he liked the present? | 你觉得他喜欢那个礼物吗 |
[06:27] | I’m sure he loved it. | 他肯定很喜欢 |
[06:39] | Everything is just as you left it. | 一切都保持原样 |
[06:42] | Today’s work, and tomorrow’s schedule. | 今天的工作和明天的行程 |
[06:46] | Essential meetings only. | 只留了必要的会议 |
[06:47] | I had Nick postpone the rest. | 我让尼克把其他都推迟了 |
[06:50] | There’s no need to jump right back into it. | 没必要急着恢复工作 |
[06:53] | You’ve taken so many risks for me. | 你帮我承担了许多风险 |
[06:57] | I can’t thank you enough. | 我怎么谢你都不为过 |
[07:01] | Now, | 现在 |
[07:02] | I’m sure you’ll be glad that things are back to normal. | 你一定很高兴一切又恢复正常了 |
[07:08] | I also left a first draft of your agenda for the Canadian trip, | 我还为你的加拿大访问日程写了份初稿 |
[07:14] | for your presentation to the committee. | 以便你在委员会面前演讲 |
[07:17] | I’ll take a look. | 我会看的 |
[08:55] | It was nice working with you, too. | 我也很高兴与你共事 |
[09:19] | Mrs. Waterford must be so relieved | 大主教回家了 |
[09:21] | that the Commander’s back home. | 沃特福德太太肯定放心了 |
[09:24] | You won’t have to spend so much time going to the hospital now. | 你现在不用花那么多时间去医院了 |
[09:28] | Yeah, no. I’ll be a lot busier now he’s back. | 对 但他回来了 我会更忙的 |
[09:33] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:40] | Here. | 给 |
[09:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:48] | I was thinking maybe | 我在想 |
[09:49] | I could spruce up our house and make it homier? | 也许我们可以把房子装修得更像家一些 |
[09:52] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[09:54] | What colors do you like? | 你喜欢什么颜色 |
[09:58] | I like yellow. | 我喜欢黄色 |
[10:01] | It’s so bright and cheery. | 非常明亮 让人振奋 |
[10:04] | My mother says, “Happy home, happy husband.” | 我妈常说”幸福的家才会有幸福的丈夫” |
[10:10] | Whatever you want. | 你喜欢就好 |
[10:13] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[10:34] | Oh, and get more honey. | 再买点蜂蜜 |
[10:37] | Eden borrowed it. | 伊登借走了 |
[10:39] | I doubt I’ll ever see it again. | 可能不会还了 |
[10:42] | She’s trying. | 她在努力 |
[10:43] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 |
[10:46] | God give me strength. | 愿主给我力量 |
[10:57] | Is everything all right, Mrs. Waterford? | 没事吧 沃特福德太太 |
[11:00] | Yes, fine. | 没事 |
[11:10] | Baby Angela isn’t well. | 安吉拉宝宝不太好 |
[11:14] | Probably just fighting off a cold. | 可能感冒了 |
[11:16] | But Naomi could use the support. | 但内奥米需要些支持 |
[11:19] | Well, I will keep the… family in my prayers. | 我会为他们家祈祷的 |
[11:41] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[11:44] | May the Force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |
[11:51] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:54] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:58] | You’ll probably get to the cool part soon. | 你可能很快就会体会到神奇的部分了 |
[12:01] | The baby’s foot pushes out of your stomach like in Alien. | 宝宝的脚会像《异形》里那样伸出你的肚子 |
[12:07] | Charlotte used to do that all the time. | 夏洛特在我肚子里时就总那样 |
[12:15] | You haven’t seen Alien? | 你没看过《异形》吗 |
[12:19] | No, I just thought the sequel was better. | 看过 只是我更喜欢续集 |
[12:23] | You’re nuts. | 你疯了 |
[12:47] | So, Fred’s back? | 弗雷德回来了 |
[12:51] | Praised be His mercy. | 赞美上帝的仁慈 |
[12:54] | Thank God you’re pregnant. | 幸好你怀孕了 |
[12:57] | My posting’s great. | 我现在的家庭很好 |
[13:00] | It’s just the Ceremony. | 只有受精仪式 |
[13:01] | No blow jobs. | 不用口交 |
[13:04] | Seriously, it’s like a blessing from God. | 真的 就像上帝的恩赐 |
[13:08] | Being raped is not a blessing. | 被强奸可不是恩赐 |
[13:13] | Fuck him! The real blessing was that bomb. | 去他的 真正的恩赐是那颗炸弹 |
[13:18] | Anyone helping Gilead deserves to be blown apart. | 任何在帮基列国的人都该被炸成碎片 |
[13:25] | If Emily knew that I helped | 要是埃米莉知道 |
[13:26] | cover for the Commander with Serena, | 我帮塞丽娜给大主教打了掩护 |
[13:29] | would she want me dead, too? | 她会希望我也死吗 |
[13:31] | I can’t say I blame her. | 我不能怪她 |
[13:34] | Stay in Gilead long enough | 在基列国待久了 |
[13:35] | and it starts to eat you from the inside out. | 你会从内到外被吞噬 |
[13:38] | That’s one of the things they do. | 这就是他们的本事之一 |
[13:41] | They force you to kill, within yourself. | 他们强迫你杀戮 在你自己心里 |
[13:50] | Oh, no. Dear God, no. | 不 天啊 不 |
[13:52] | It’s the baby ambulance. | 是婴儿救护车 |
[13:55] | It’s the baby ambulance. | 是婴儿救护车 |
[13:59] | Whose baby is sick? | 谁家的宝宝病了 |
[14:13] | I heard it’s Angela. | 我听说是安吉拉 |
[14:16] | The Putnams. | 帕特南家的 |
[14:19] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | My Martha said. | 我家的女佣说的 |
[14:23] | Your Martha’s wrong! | 你家女佣说的不对 |
[14:25] | It’s not Charlotte. | 不是夏洛特 |
[14:28] | It’s okay. We should just pray for whoever’s baby it is, right? | 没事的 不管是谁我们都要为宝宝祈祷 |
[14:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:35] | That’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[14:39] | Let’s pray. | 我们祈祷吧 |
[14:46] | Why would they say that about Charlotte? | 他们为什么那么说夏洛特 |
[14:48] | Why would she say that? I know it isn’t her. | 她为什么这么说 不会是她的 |
[14:51] | – Get back! – It’s okay. I’ve got her. | -后退 -没关系 交给我 |
[14:52] | She’s fine. Come on. | 她没事 过来 |
[14:54] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[14:55] | I just don’t understand why they would say | 我只是不明白她们为什么 |
[14:56] | something like that about her. | 那么说她 |
[14:58] | – Okay, come here. – That’s not her. She’s not sick. | -过来 -那不是她 她没有生病 |
[15:00] | Come here, I’m gonna tell you, okay? But I need you to stay calm. | 过来 听我说 但是你必须保持冷静 |
[15:03] | Mrs. Waterford went to the Putnam house this morning. | 今天早上沃特福德太太去帕特南家了 |
[15:05] | The baby is not doing well. | 宝宝情况不太好 |
[15:06] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[15:07] | But I don’t know how serious it is. | 但我不清楚情况有多严重 |
[15:09] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[15:10] | Because I didn’t want to upset you. | 因为我不想让你难过 |
[15:11] | What’s going on? What’s happening to her? | 怎么回事 她怎么了 |
[15:13] | She’s fine! I’ve got her! | 她没事 让我来 |
[15:15] | – Janine, I need you to calm down! – Don’t tell me to calm down! | -珍妮 你给我冷静 -别让我冷静 |
[15:17] | I will find out! Okay? | 我会弄清楚的 |
[15:18] | I will find out what’s happening! | 我会弄清楚怎么回事 |
[15:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:28] | I need to see her. | 我要见她 |
[15:31] | Janine, you know that can’t happen. | 珍妮 你明知这不可能的 |
[15:35] | You sound just like one of them. | 你说话和他们一样 |
[16:11] | Good. I’m glad you found that. | 很好 你看到它了 |
[16:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:19] | And thank you for the flower. | 也谢谢你送的花 |
[16:23] | How’s baby Angela? | 安吉拉宝宝怎么样了 |
[16:25] | Not so well. | 不太好 |
[16:34] | They don’t know what’s wrong with her. | 他们没有查出到底是什么问题 |
[16:37] | They’re doing everything that they can, | 他们尽力了 |
[16:42] | but she’s getting worse. | 但她的症状不断恶化 |
[16:45] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[16:50] | There’s nothing they can do? | 他们什么都做不了吗 |
[16:54] | Well, there might be something that could help. | 也许还有一个办法 |
[17:03] | It would mean bending the law. | 但是会触犯法律 |
[17:07] | I’m not sure that | 我觉得 |
[17:08] | Gilead is exploring every doctor available to them. | 基列并没有为他们动用所有的医护人员 |
[17:16] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[17:23] | What do you think? | 你有什么看法 |
[17:37] | Well, I think, if it were my baby, | 我想如果我的孩子生病了 |
[17:41] | I would do whatever I could. | 我会不择手段 |
[17:47] | Law or no law. | 不管犯不犯法 |
[18:00] | Some tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[18:03] | How kind. | 你真好 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry I wasn’t more available on your first day home. | 抱歉没有在你回家第一天多陪陪你 |
[18:19] | No need to apologize. | 不必道歉 |
[18:21] | I managed quite well, actually. | 我应付得还不错 |
[18:26] | That must feel good. | 感觉一定很好 |
[18:28] | Yes, and tomorrow will be even better. | 明天会更好 |
[18:38] | I wish I could say the same for baby Angela. | 真希望安吉拉宝宝也是如此 |
[18:43] | But there is hope. | 不过还有希望 |
[18:46] | God has blessed Gilead | 上帝赐给基列 |
[18:47] | with one of the top neonatologists in the world. | 一位世界顶尖的新生儿学专家 |
[18:52] | That’s excellent. | 太棒了 |
[18:56] | How soon can he get here? | 他什么时候能到 |
[18:59] | He is a she. | 不是他 是她 |
[19:02] | Now serving as a Martha. | 现在的身份是女佣 |
[19:04] | If you gave her a temporary transfer for a day, | 如果你允许暂时把她接过来 |
[19:07] | she could examine Angela. | 她就可以看看安吉拉 |
[19:10] | Give her opinion. | 提出意见 |
[19:12] | No one has to know. | 不会有任何人知道 |
[19:18] | I’m sure our physicians are capable. | 我们的医师能力足够了 |
[19:34] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[19:40] | We cannot question the will of God. | 我们不能质疑上帝的意愿 |
[20:12] | He said no? Why? | 他拒绝了吗 为什么 |
[20:16] | Because that is his decision. | 因为他就是这么决定的 |
[20:18] | The best we can do now is | 现在我们只能 |
[20:19] | pray for Baby Angela, and for the parents. | 为安吉拉宝宝和她的父母祈祷 |
[20:33] | God, I can’t imagine how they feel. | 天呐 我无法想象他们的感受 |
[20:38] | To face the loss of a child. | 怎么承受失去孩子的痛 |
[20:44] | Their former Handmaid knows the baby is sick. | 他们之前的使女知道宝宝生病了 |
[20:48] | She’s freaking out. | 她快要急疯了 |
[20:49] | Oh, you mean the Handmaid who nearly killed her? | 你是说那个差点害死她的使女 |
[20:52] | She was desperate. | 她当时很绝望 |
[21:01] | She loves her. | 她很爱她 |
[21:05] | So much. | 非常爱她 |
[21:11] | Then let her pray. | 那就让她祈祷吧 |
[21:13] | She already is. | 她已经在祈祷了 |
[21:19] | Do you think, Mrs. Waterford, that she could see the baby? | 沃特福德太太 她能去看看宝宝吗 |
[21:25] | I would be there. | 我也会在旁边的 |
[21:27] | I would make sure nothing happened. | 我可以保证不出任何意外 |
[21:31] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[21:42] | What if it’s Janine’s last chance? | 万一这是珍妮最后的机会呢 |
[21:51] | That horrid girl? | 那个可怕的女孩 |
[21:54] | You want me to let her see my child? | 你想让她去见我的孩子 |
[21:55] | That child is a gift, | 那孩子是个礼物 |
[21:56] | by God’s grace, that she gave you. | 是上帝通过她赋予你的恩典 |
[22:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:07] | That Handmaid. | 那个使女 |
[22:09] | I was hoping that you would find it in your heart | 希望你能大发慈悲 |
[22:11] | to let her see your child. | 让她看看你的孩子 |
[22:15] | She brings only love. | 她只会带着爱而来 |
[22:21] | I think God would want us to welcome her. | 上帝一定也希望我们欢迎她 |
[22:28] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[22:32] | What harm could it do? | 没什么坏处 |
[22:51] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[22:51] | Mrs. Waterford is talking to Mrs. Putnam. | 沃特福德太太在和帕特南太太谈话 |
[22:53] | They have to let me see her. They’re gonna let me see her. | 他们必须让我见见她 他们得让我见她 |
[22:55] | They have to! | 他们必须 |
[22:56] | Janine. Dear. Why don’t you sit? | 珍妮 亲爱的 你先坐下 |
[23:13] | There is a reason Handmaids are not told when a child is sick. | 不让使女知道小孩病了是有原因的 |
[23:17] | It’s far too upsetting. | 太惹人伤心了 |
[23:20] | She heard the rumors. | 她听到了风声 |
[23:21] | And you took it upon yourself to confirm them. | 然后你就干脆帮她确认了 |
[23:24] | I think after everything she has been through, | 她经历了那么多痛苦 |
[23:26] | she deserves that. | 理应知道这件事 |
[23:29] | Some honesty at least. | 至少对她诚实一点 |
[23:35] | If this breaks her, | 如果这事让她崩溃了 |
[23:37] | I will hold you personally responsible. | 你得负全责 |
[23:40] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[23:41] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. | 明白 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[23:45] | I will, too. | 我会的 |
[24:25] | She’s beautiful, isn’t she? | 她真漂亮 不是吗 |
[24:39] | You’re gonna have curly hair just like your mom. | 以后你会长一头跟妈妈一样的卷发 |
[24:45] | And you’re gonna hate it. | 你会讨厌死的 |
[24:48] | But I promise we’ll find someone who knows how to cut it, | 但我向你保证 一定可以找到会剪头发的人 |
[24:52] | and then you’re just… | 那么你就会… |
[24:55] | You’re gonna drive all the boys crazy. | 所有男孩都将为你疯狂 |
[25:28] | I’m going to see if there’s anything more they can tell us. | 我去看看有没有什么消息 |
[25:38] | Go in grace. | 感恩前去吧 |
[25:48] | Level 7 all clear. | 七楼是安全的 |
[25:55] | Why am I here? | 要我来干什么 |
[26:01] | Thank you. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 接下来交给我 |
[26:21] | I can’t tell you how excited I am to see you again. | 我没法表达再次见到你有多激动 |
[26:27] | You probably don’t remember me. | 你大概不记得我了 |
[26:30] | You actually trained my mentor. | 你曾经带过我的导师 |
[26:32] | We met once at the 2012 ACOG meeting. | 我们在2012年美国妇产科协会会议上见过 |
[26:35] | Your seminar on therapeutic hypothermia. | 你的低温治疗研讨会 |
[26:38] | Forgive me, but in the interest of time, | 原谅我 考虑到时间紧急 |
[26:39] | could we dispense with the pleasantries? | 我们能省掉这些客套话吗 |
[26:42] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[26:45] | Patient is a 10 month old girl,born full term, | 患者是一个十个月大的女孩 足月生的 |
[26:47] | presents with lethargy and vomiting times three weeks. | 近三个星期都无精打采 呕吐 |
[26:50] | Upper GI was negative for malrotation. | 上消化道造影未显示旋转不良 |
[26:52] | pH probe and swallow study also negative, | pH探针和吞咽检查的结果也是阴性 |
[26:54] | but we’re treating her for reflux anyway. | 但我们还是按照胃食管反流进行治疗 |
[26:57] | – And you want me to… – Yes. | -你想要我… -是的 |
[27:02] | We brought you here to get your medical opinion on the case. | 我们想请你针对这个病例给出医学意见 |
[27:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:14] | Uh, let’s get a head MRI with an MR. | 我们先做个头部的核磁共振 |
[27:18] | And I want to rerun your swallow survey. | 我想要你再做一次吞咽检查 |
[27:22] | Do you have a decent radiology department? | 你们有没有比较好的放射科室 |
[27:24] | Excellent. | 条件很好 |
[27:25] | I want to oversee the test anyway. | 我想观测一下测试过程 |
[27:27] | They’re tricky to read pre 24 months. | 还没满24个月 有些难观察 |
[27:30] | Run serum ammonia level and a urine for metabolic errors. | 测一下血清氨水平和小便中的代谢异常情况 |
[27:33] | And let’s get a skeletal survey, ECG, | 再做个骨骼检查 心电图 |
[27:36] | and a cardiac echo. | 和心脏超声波 |
[27:38] | I’ll start the wheels, Dr. Hodgson. | 我去准备了 霍奇森医生 |
[27:39] | And, um… | 还有… |
[27:42] | I’m gonna need to examine her. | 我得给她做个检查 |
[27:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:37] | Knock, knock? | 有人吗 |
[30:19] | Verily I say unto thee, | 我实实在在地告诉你 |
[30:22] | today thou shalt be with Me in paradise. | 今天你应与我同在天堂 |
[30:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:39] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:43] | – Oh, my darling. – No! | -亲爱的 -不 |
[31:02] | Janine. | 珍妮 |
[31:08] | Would you like to kiss her goodbye? | 你想跟她吻别吗 |
[31:14] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[31:16] | We can try. | 可以试试 |
[31:22] | How dare you give up! | 你怎么敢就这样放弃 |
[31:25] | Ma’am, we have done a very extensive evaluation. | 太太 我们做了非常全面的评估 |
[31:29] | There are no anatomic, infectious, or metabolic causes | 没有任何组织病变 传染病或新陈代谢因素 |
[31:32] | that explain this baby’s condition. | 能解释这个孩子的病症 |
[31:34] | You are supposed to be the best in your field. | 你应该是这个领域最优秀的专家 |
[31:36] | I am the best. | 我是最优秀的 |
[31:39] | Or was. | 或曾经是 |
[31:42] | All we can do for Angela | 我们能为安吉拉做的 |
[31:43] | is to unhook her from all those machines. | 只有摘除所有仪器 |
[31:46] | Help her feel safe and warm. | 让她感觉舒适温暖 |
[31:50] | And pray. | 还有祈祷 |
[31:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:37] | Hi, peanut. Hello. | 小宝贝 你好啊 |
[32:40] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[32:49] | Mommy’s here. | 妈妈来了 |
[33:10] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[33:29] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[34:05] | Good night, Mrs. Waterford. | 晚安 沃特福德太太 |
[34:08] | Good night, Offred. | 晚安 奥芙弗雷德 |
[34:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:23] | The Commander wants to see you in his office. | 大主教要你们去办公室见他 |
[34:26] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[34:33] | Let me handle this. | 交给我应付 |
[35:14] | Please shut the door. | 请关门 |
[35:36] | I hear the Putnams got the help they needed. | 我听说帕特南一家得到所需的帮助了 |
[35:39] | Not enough, I’m afraid. | 恐怕还不够 |
[35:42] | I was surprised to learn they received help from a Martha | 我很诧异他们要一个临时找过来的 |
[35:46] | on a temporary transfer. | 女佣帮忙 |
[35:50] | It was an even bigger surprise | 更令我意外的是 |
[35:51] | that I signed the transfer order myself. | 调动令是我亲笔签署的 |
[35:57] | I did it for the child. | 我这么做是为了孩子 |
[36:01] | What greater responsibility is there in Gilead? | 基列还有比这更伟大的责任吗 |
[36:05] | Obeying your husband. | 服从自己的丈夫 |
[36:11] | I’ve broken the rules for months now. | 我破坏规矩已经几个月了 |
[36:14] | For your sake. With your consent. | 因为你 在你的首肯之下 |
[36:16] | I never consented to this. | 我从未同意你这么做 |
[36:20] | Rewriting my memos to the committee? | 篡改我给委员会的备忘录 |
[36:23] | I asked you to be my conduit, not my voice. | 我是要你做我的传话人 而不是替我发声 |
[36:27] | Fred, you’ve asked me to read over your work before. | 弗雷德 你之前也要我读过你的文件 |
[36:30] | That was then. | 那是之前 |
[36:51] | Is this your handwriting? | 这是你的笔迹吗 |
[37:07] | Yes, Commander Waterford. | 是的 沃特福德大主教 |
[37:12] | You involved the Handmaid in your transgressions? | 你还让使女与你一起犯罪 |
[37:15] | I did what I thought was necessary. | 我只是做了我应当做的事 |
[37:21] | Of course you did. | 当然 |
[37:23] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[37:26] | It’s mine. | 怪我 |
[37:29] | It was unfair of me to burden you with so much responsibility. | 我让你承担了这么多责任 对你很不公平 |
[37:37] | Now we must make amends. | 现在我们必须做出补偿 |
[37:41] | Amends? | 补偿 |
[37:56] | “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, | “妻子 你们应该像顺从上帝一样 |
[38:04] | as unto the Lord. | 顺从自己的丈夫 |
[38:07] | And ye husbands, dwell with them | 而丈夫们 应带着理解 |
[38:11] | according to knowledge. | 与妻子共同生活 |
[38:20] | Giving honor… unto the wife | 如尊重弱者一样 |
[38:27] | as unto the weaker vessel.” | 尊重自己的妻子” |
[38:31] | Fred, please. | 弗雷德 别这样 |
[38:35] | But if we confess our sins, | 如果我们坦白自己的罪恶 |
[38:38] | He is faithful and just to forgive us. | 上帝定会宽宏大量 |
[39:00] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[39:38] | Forgive me, darling. | 原谅我 亲爱的 |
[39:51] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[39:54] | Stay. | 留下 |
[40:37] | You’re home. How was your day? | 你回来了 今天过得如何 |
[40:40] | It was good. I’m just tired. | 挺好的 我有点累了 |
[40:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:47] | It’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[40:49] | Tomorrow, I’m making curtains. | 明天我打算做窗帘 |
[40:51] | So, pick a color. | 选个颜色吧 |
[40:54] | What do you like? | 你想要什么颜色 |
[40:56] | Uh… yellow. | 黄色 |
[41:00] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[41:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:05] | I straightened the clothes in your trunk. | 我把你箱子里的衣服熨直了 |
[41:08] | You can fit a lot more in when your shirts are folded correctly. | 你的衬衫叠好了穿起来更合适 |
[41:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:33] | Where’d you get this? | 你在哪弄的这个 |
[41:35] | They fell when I moved the trunk. | 我挪箱子的时候掉下来的 |
[41:37] | Did you read these? | 你看这些东西了吗 |
[41:41] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[41:47] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[41:49] | I picked them up and I put them there for you. | 我捡起来然后帮你放在那里了 |
[41:56] | You never touch my things. Do you understand me? | 不许碰我的东西 听懂了吗 |
[42:02] | – I’m sorry. – You understand? | -对不起 -你听懂了吗 |
[42:06] | – Yes. – What? | -懂了 -大声点 |
[42:06] | Yes. I do. Sir. | 听懂了 先生 |
[44:33] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[44:37] | Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特福德太太 |
[44:43] | Do you need anything? | 你有什么需要的吗 |
[44:48] | No. | 没有 |
[44:55] | Can I do anything for you? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[45:04] | Serena? | 塞丽娜 |
[45:11] | Yes. | 能 |
[45:14] | Go back to your room. | 回你的房间去 |
[45:56] | Someone once said, “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. | 有人说过 “男人害怕女人会嘲笑他们 |
[46:03] | Women are afraid that men will kill them.” | 女人害怕男人会杀了她们” |
[46:08] | We should’ve known better. | 我们应该懂的 |
[46:12] | I thought there were still secret places. | 我以为还有隐秘的角落 |
[46:15] | Hidden in the cracks and crevices of this world. | 隐藏在这世界的夹缝中 |
[46:19] | Places we could make beautiful, | 这些角落可以变得美好 |
[46:21] | peaceful, quiet, | 和平 宁静 |
[46:24] | safe. | 安全 |
[46:27] | Or at least bearable. | 至少可以忍受 |
[46:40] | I’m sorry. I know it’s late. | 抱歉 我知道很晚了 |
[46:48] | I just wanted to apologize. | 我只是想道个歉 |
[46:54] | I guess I was only trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[46:59] | But… I’m really sorry. | 不过 真的很抱歉 |
[47:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:12] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[47:23] | You should get to bed. | 你该去睡觉了 |
[47:27] | Get some rest, for the sake of the baby. | 去休息吧 为了宝宝 |
[49:04] | *I don’t know what it is that makes me love you so* | *不知道为什么我如此爱你* |
[49:09] | *I only know I never what to let you go* | *我只知道我从不想放你走* |
[49:14] | *’Cause you’ve started something oh can’t you see* | *因为你而挑起了一些情愫* |
[49:20] | *That ever since we met you’ve had a hold on me* | *自从我们相见 你便抓住我心弦* |
[49:24] | *It happens to be true* | *感觉如此真实* |
[49:29] | *I only want to be with you* | *我只想和你在一起* |
[49:35] | *It doesn’t matter where you go or what you do* | *你要去哪做什么都不要紧* |
[49:39] | *I want to spend each moment of the day with you* | *我想和你度过每一分一秒* |
[50:01] | I told you. She remembers me. | 我跟你说过的 她记得我 |
[50:09] | Oh! Look at you! | 看看你 |
[50:14] | Yes! It’s you! | 就是你 |
[50:19] | May God bless you and keep you in His favor, | 愿上帝保佑你 一直照顾你 |
[50:23] | you, you sweet, sweet girl. | 你这个乖孩子 |
[50:28] | I’ll go get the Putnams. | 我去叫帕特南夫妇 |
[50:34] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[50:38] | * ‘Cause you’ve started something oh can’t you see * | * 因为你而挑起了一些情愫 * |
[50:42] | * That ever since we met you’ve had a hold on me * | * 自从我们相见 你便抓住我心弦 * |
[50:57] | * It doesn’t matter where you go or what you do * | * 你要去哪做什么都不要紧 * |
[51:01] | * I want to spend each moment of the day with you * | * 我想和你度过每一分一秒 * |
[51:06] | * Look what has happened with just one kiss * | * 看看一个吻带来了什么 * |
[51:10] | * I never knew that I could be in love like this * | * 没想到我会如此爱你 * |
[51:15] | * It’s crazy but it’s true * | * 疯狂又如此真实 * |
[51:19] | * I only want to be with you * | * 我只想和你在一起 * |
[51:25] | * You stopped and smiled at me * | * 你停下来对我笑 * |
[51:29] | * And asked if I’d care to dance * | * 问我想不想跳舞 * |
[51:33] | * I fell into your open arms * | * 我投入你的怀抱 * |
[51:36] | * And I didn’t stand a chance * | * 根本无法抵挡 * |
[51:40] | * Now listen honey, I just want to be beside you everywhere * | * 听着宝贝 我想一直追随你 * |
[51:47] | * As long as we’re together, honey, I don’t care * | * 只要我们在一起 我什么都不在乎 * |
[51:51] | * ‘Cause you’ve started something oh can’t you see * | * 因为你而挑起了一些情愫 * |
[51:56] | * That ever since we met you’ve had a hold on me * | * 自从我们相见 你便抓住我心弦 * |
[52:00] | * No matter what you do * | * 无论你做什么 * |
[52:05] | * I only want to be with you * | * 我只想和你在一起 * |