时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I think Offred was happy that the baby didn’t come. | 我觉得奥芙弗雷德很高兴宝宝没出生 |
[00:06] | The doctor refuses to induce. | 医生拒绝催产 |
[00:09] | There’s nothing we can do but wait. | 除了等待我们什么都做不了 |
[00:10] | I think the best way is the most natural way. | 最好的方法就是最自然的方法 |
[00:13] | Stop! Serena, no! Please, stop! | 别 塞丽娜 不 求你了 停下 |
[00:15] | Please, stop! No, stop! Don’t do this! | 求你了 停下 别 住手 不要这样 |
[00:19] | I will not let you grow up in this place. I promise you. | 我决不会让你在这里成长 我承诺你 |
[00:23] | I’ve planned a surprise for you. I think you’ll like it. | 我给你策划了一个惊喜 我想你会喜欢的 |
[00:27] | Be back in three hours before Serena notices you’re gone. | 三小时内回来 别让塞丽娜发现你们不在 |
[00:30] | – Hannah! – Mommy! | -汉娜 -妈妈 |
[00:32] | Hannah, come here, baby. Come here, baby. | 汉娜 过来 宝贝 过来 宝贝 |
[00:36] | I need you to go now, okay? | 你跟他们走吧 |
[00:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[00:41] | I was just checking the Commander’s house. | 只是检查下大主教的房子 |
[00:42] | – Making sure it’s clear. -You’re lying. | -确保安全 -你撒谎 |
[02:10] | God! | 天啊 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry there is so much pain in this story. | 我很抱歉 这个故事里有太多痛苦 |
[03:42] | I’m sorry it’s in fragments, | 我很抱歉 故事是破碎的 |
[03:44] | like a body caught in crossfire or pulled apart by force. | 就像身体被集火或被扯开一样 |
[03:49] | But there’s nothing I can do to change it. | 但我无法改变它 |
[03:55] | I’ve tried to put some of the good things in as well. | 我也试图在其中加一些美好的事物 |
[06:44] | There we go. Good girl. | 好了 好女儿 |
[06:46] | – Mommy. – Okay, sweetheart. | -妈妈 -好了 宝贝 |
[06:48] | I love you, okay? Give me a hug. Give me a hug. | 我爱你 来抱抱 快来抱抱 |
[06:51] | Okay, you have a great day, okay, sweetie? | 好了 今天过得开心 好吗 宝贝 |
[06:54] | I love you and Mommy’s gotta go now, okay? | 我爱你 妈妈得走了 好吗 |
[06:56] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:57] | Yes, sweetheart. Remember you had so much fun yesterday? | 我得走了 宝贝 你还记得昨天有多开心吗 |
[07:00] | – No. – Yeah, you did. | -不记得 -当然记得了 |
[07:02] | And you did those big drawings for Daddy and I, | 你昨天给爸爸和我画了画 |
[07:04] | and you made friends… | 还交了朋友 |
[07:05] | – No. – No? Okay. | -不记得 -不记得 好吧 |
[07:09] | Oh, look, there’s Mrs. Tanaka. | 看 田中老师来了 |
[07:13] | Hi. Sorry, we’re having a little trouble today. | 抱歉 今天出了点小问题 |
[07:16] | Aw, I know it’s hard, | 我知道很不容易 |
[07:17] | but the minute you go, she’ll be fine. Believe me. | 但是你一走 她就会好的 相信我 |
[07:20] | And it’s important to stick to the routine. | 坚持每天的惯例很重要 |
[07:22] | – And you’re doing Last Hug? – I think so. | -你们在最后抱抱吗 -是啊 |
[07:24] | Okay. So, you know it’s time for Mom to leave. | 好了 你知道现在妈妈该走了 |
[07:27] | Come on, sweetheart. Mommy has to go, okay? | 好了 宝贝 妈妈要走了 好吗 |
[07:29] | – No. – You can do it. | -不 -你可以的 |
[07:31] | You’re gonna have so much fun. | 你会玩得很开心的 |
[07:34] | I’m sure you went through this with your own mother. | 你和你母亲也经历过这样的阶段吧 |
[07:36] | Yeah, not really. | 其实没有 |
[07:38] | Okay. All right. Have a great day. | 好了 今天玩得开心 |
[07:40] | I’m gonna miss you, and I love you. | 我会想你的 我爱你 |
[07:42] | You’ll be fine, okay? I know. | 没事的 好吗 |
[07:44] | Wanna go see your friends? | 想去找你的朋友们吗 |
[07:45] | – Go see your…? – No, no! | -去找你的… -不 不要 |
[07:47] | – Go ahead, sweetheart. – Come here, Hannah. | -去吧 宝贝 -来 汉娜 |
[07:49] | Take her hand. | 牵着她 |
[07:50] | We’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们会过得很开心的 |
[07:51] | Yeah! You’ll have so much fun. | 没错 你们会很开心的 |
[07:53] | – It’s okay, Hannah. – It’s all right. | -没事的 汉娜 -没事的 |
[07:54] | It’s okay. Go ahead. | 没事的 去吧 |
[07:56] | Let’s say bye to Mom! | 跟妈妈说再见 |
[07:57] | – Have a great day! – Mommy! | -好好的 -妈妈 |
[07:59] | Bye, Banana. | 再见 小香蕉 |
[08:00] | – Ready? – Mommy! | -准备好了吗 -妈妈 |
[08:02] | Flying! You’re gonna fly today! | 飞啦 你今天要飞起来 |
[08:04] | – Mommy! – Fly up the stairs! | -妈妈 -飞上楼梯 |
[10:11] | Radio Free America, | 自由美国电台 |
[10:13] | broadcasting from somewhere in the Great White North. | 在加拿大某处为您广播 |
[10:16] | And now, this news. | 现在来看这条新闻 |
[10:18] | The American government in Anchorage today | 今日 位于安克雷奇的美国政府 |
[10:20] | received promises of economic aid from India and China. | 收到了来自印度和中国的经济援助的承诺 |
[10:24] | In the United Kingdom, | 而英国 |
[10:25] | additional sanctions on Gilead were announced | 则宣布了对基列国的额外制裁 |
[10:28] | as well as plans to raise the cap | 以及对从加拿大搬入的美国难民 |
[10:30] | on American refugees relocating from Canada. | 增税的计划 |
[10:35] | Now, a tune to remind everyone who’s listening, | 现在来听一首歌 提醒所有听众 |
[10:38] | American patriot or Gilead traitor: we are still here. | 美国的爱国者或基列国的叛徒 我们仍然在 |
[10:43] | Stars and stripes forever, baby. | 星条旗永在 宝贝 |
[11:05] | What do you think, baby? | 你觉得怎么样 宝贝 |
[11:17] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[14:58] | Oh, Roger’s wife name is Patricia. | 罗杰的太太叫帕特里夏 |
[15:00] | I think she does something at John Hancock. | 她好像在约翰·汉考克那边做事 |
[15:03] | Patricia. Hancock. | 帕特里夏 汉考克 |
[15:06] | What do you think? Stripes or flowers? | 你觉得呢 条纹还是花纹 |
[15:11] | Stripes or flowers? | 条纹的还是花纹 |
[15:12] | Uh, no tie. | 不要领带 |
[15:13] | – No? – No. | -不要吗 -不要 |
[15:14] | It’s a book release. It’s not a deposition. | 这是新书发布会 又不是取证会 |
[15:16] | – Controversial. – Yeah. I think, go for it. | -有争议 -是的 就这样 |
[15:19] | – I Like it. – Go for it. | -我喜欢 -就这样 |
[15:21] | Oh, Lenore’ll be there. She’s awesome. | 蕾诺儿也会去 她很棒 |
[15:23] | Do you remember her from the Christmas party? | 你还记得她吗 她参加过圣诞派对 |
[15:28] | She apparently just started dating | 她最近在约会一个 |
[15:30] | some guy from New York, | 从纽约来的家伙 |
[15:33] | so whatever you do, don’t bring up baseball. | 所以不管你聊什么 千万别提棒球 |
[15:36] | I think you’ll be fine. | 应该就没问题了 |
[15:39] | Okay. Oh, my God. | 好了 天啊 |
[15:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:48] | Just you. | 你 |
[15:51] | – Yeah? It’s okay? – No. | -怎么样 还行吗 -不 |
[15:55] | – You like that? – I like it. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[15:56] | – Yeah? – I like it, momma. | -是吗 -我喜欢 妈妈 |
[15:57] | Oh, yeah. | 美死了 |
[15:58] | This giant, giant belly? | 这个大大的肚子 |
[16:00] | It’s gonna get bigger, you know? | 还会变得更大 你知道吗 |
[16:01] | Right‐size belly. I’m ready for you. I’m ready for you. | 这个大小正好 我准备好了 |
[16:06] | We’re ready for you. | 我们准备好了 |
[16:08] | Momma, let’s go. We’re gonna be late. | 妈妈 走吧 我们该迟到了 |
[16:09] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[17:00] | Offred! | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[17:05] | Commander Mackenzie? | 麦肯锡大主教 |
[17:10] | Mrs. Mackenzie? | 麦肯锡太太 |
[17:15] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[17:18] | Offred? | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[17:22] | Maybe they weren’t here. | 也许他们没来这 |
[17:22] | Oh, they were. You saw the tire tracks outside. | 他们来了 你看见外面的车轮印了 |
[17:25] | Panicking is not gonna do us any good. | 惊慌对我们没有任何好处 |
[17:27] | We’ll go home, make a plan. | 我们回家 制定个计划 |
[17:29] | I’m not leaving here without my baby. | 不找到我的孩子我是不会走的 |
[17:33] | We shouldn’t be here. Someone might’ve seen our car. | 我们不该在这 会有人看见咱们的车 |
[17:40] | I’ll make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[17:41] | I’m sure Nick’ll check in soon. | 尼克很快会回来的 |
[17:49] | I told you they were here. And they might still be here! | 我跟你说了他们来过 也许还在 |
[17:54] | Fine. We’ll look. But quickly. | 好 我们找找 但是要快 |
[17:58] | If they’ve gone, we’re only wasting time. | 如果他们走了 这就是在浪费时间 |
[18:09] | Offred! | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[19:32] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[19:35] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[19:43] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[19:46] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[19:52] | “Maybe they weren’t here”? They were. | 你说也许他们没来这 他们来过 |
[19:59] | And now they’ve run off together, thanks to you! | 现在他们一块逃走了 多亏了你 |
[20:03] | There must be some other explanation. | 肯定还有其他的原因 |
[20:04] | Like what, Fred? | 比如什么 弗雷德 |
[20:05] | Nick wouldn’t be disloyal. | 尼克不会不忠的 |
[20:07] | I let Offred see her daughter. She… | 我让奥芙弗雷德见她的女儿了 她 |
[20:11] | She would’ve been grateful. | 她应该心怀感激的 |
[20:13] | How could you be so stupid? | 你怎么能这么蠢 |
[20:17] | They hate you! | 他们恨你 |
[20:18] | She’s always hated you! She keeps running away from you! | 她一直都恨你 一直躲着你 |
[20:22] | Me? | 我吗 |
[20:23] | If you’d shown that girl one ounce of kindness, | 如果你曾经对那个女孩有一丝丝的善良 |
[20:26] | she would never have left! | 她也不会离开 |
[20:27] | Kindness? You raped her yesterday! | 善良 你昨天强奸了她 |
[20:30] | That was your idea! | 那是你的主意 |
[20:34] | I did this to fix your mess! | 我这么做是为了收拾你的烂摊子 |
[20:40] | You sent her out here with | 你带她和孩子的父亲过来 |
[20:42] | the father of her baby to see her daughter? | 看她的女儿 |
[20:44] | What did you think was going to happen? | 你以为会发生什么 |
[20:46] | That she was going to go home and thank you? | 难道她会回家感谢你吗 |
[20:54] | You are such a fucking idiot! | 你他妈就是个蠢货 |
[20:56] | Fuck! When did you become such a bitch? | 操 你什么时候变得跟个婊子一样 |
[21:03] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[21:09] | We can’t explain this away. We can’t even report it. | 我们不能这么解释 甚至不能上报 |
[21:14] | To have a pregnant Handmaid | 让一个怀孕的使女 |
[21:15] | run away once is bad enough! But twice! | 逃一次就已经很严重了 现在是两次 |
[21:17] | They’ll say we’re part of the Resistance! | 他们会把我们当成抵抗军的 |
[21:19] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[21:20] | You’ll handle it. Just like you handled this? | 你处理 就像处理这件事一样 |
[21:22] | They’ll put us on the Wall! | 他们会把我们吊在墙上的 |
[21:23] | Yeah? Maybe they’ll hang us side by side. | 是吗 那我们可能会肩并肩吊在一起 |
[21:25] | Just my fucking luck. | 真他妈是好运气 |
[21:32] | That’s just great. Make jokes, Fred. | 太棒了 你还开玩笑 弗雷德 |
[21:43] | I gave up everything for you. | 我为你放弃了一切 |
[21:47] | And for the cause. | 为这事业放弃了一切 |
[21:50] | And I only ever wanted one thing in return. | 而我唯一想要的回报就是 |
[21:55] | I wanted a baby. | 一个孩子 |
[22:00] | You wanted a lot more than that. Fucking demanded it. | 你想要的可不止这个 各种需求 |
[22:02] | I only ever wanted a baby. | 我只想要个孩子 |
[22:08] | And because of your sick infatuation with that girl | 但你却对她有着恶心的迷恋 |
[22:12] | and your stupid obsession with her… | 和愚蠢的痴迷 |
[22:14] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢这么说 |
[22:18] | Don’t, don’t… | 别 别 |
[22:20] | Can you give it a rest for a second! | 你能消停会吗 |
[22:22] | I’m trying to think! | 我在想办法 |
[22:38] | I have nothing. | 我什么都没有 |
[22:45] | You’ve left me with nothing. | 你让我一无所有 |
[22:48] | You’ve left me with nothing. I have nothing. | 你让我一无所有 我一无所有 |
[22:55] | I have… I have nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[23:04] | I will never hold my baby. | 我永远都不能抱着自己的孩子 |
[23:06] | Serena. Serena. | 塞丽娜 塞丽娜 |
[23:11] | Get away from… Get away! | 滚开 滚开 |
[23:20] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[23:21] | Listen to me! Listen. It’ll be all right. | 听我说 听着 没事的 |
[23:26] | I’ll call the local Security. | 我会给地方安保打电话 |
[23:29] | They can’t have gotten far. But we need to go. | 他们不会走太远 但我们得走了 |
[23:32] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[24:59] | I went into labor in the middle of | 我是在做子宫肌瘤切除手术的时候 |
[25:01] | performing a uterine myomectomy. | 感觉自己要生了 |
[25:03] | I finished the procedure, I closed, | 我做完了手术 缝合好了 |
[25:05] | and had 20 more hours of labor. | 又花了20小时才生出来 |
[25:08] | I bet doctors get the best drugs. | 医生肯定能拿了最好的药 |
[25:10] | You had, like, three epidurals, didn’t you? | 你用了三支麻醉剂吧 |
[25:12] | No, I was unmedicated. I wanted to know what it feels like. | 不 我没用药 我想体验一下那种感觉 |
[25:15] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[25:19] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[25:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:29] | I think I’ll just feel safer in a hospital. | 医院让我更有安全感 |
[25:31] | Safer? Should I name all the superbugs | 安全 需要我把你可能在医院感染的 |
[25:34] | that you can catch in those places? | 超级细菌都列出来吗 |
[25:36] | But you work in a hospital. | 但你在医院工作 |
[25:37] | Yeah, so I know. | 是的 所以我了解 |
[25:39] | The staff here are licensed and fully qualified. | 这里的工作人员都有执照 都有就业资格 |
[25:42] | I went to school with the medical director. | 我和医疗总监一起上的学 |
[25:44] | It’s just, it’s not me. | 我不行 |
[25:47] | I want doctors and nurses and lots of drugs and… | 我想在有医生 护士 药品的环境下 |
[25:52] | You are stronger than you think. | 你比你想象中的自己要坚强 |
[25:55] | Mom, you’re not even going to be there, so what do you care? | 妈妈 你都不用去 有什么好关心的 |
[25:57] | What are you talking about? Of course, I’ll be there. | 你在说什么 我当然会到场 |
[26:06] | Look, I know you and I know your work is important to you and… | 我了解你 我知道你的工作很重要 而且 |
[26:11] | And, what, I think it’s more important than you? | 而且什么 我觉得工作比你重要吗 |
[26:14] | Just don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 不要做出你实现不了的承诺 |
[26:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:20] | Not about this. | 别承诺这个 |
[26:23] | June. Really? | 琼 你认真的吗 |
[26:24] | You know, my friend Bridget gave birth in the woods. | 我朋友布里奇特是在森林里生产的 |
[26:27] | In a stream. | 在溪流里 |
[26:28] | She YouTubed it and everything. | 她把全过程都上传到视频网站了 |
[27:50] | Fuck. | 操 |
[29:03] | Fuck! | 操 |
[29:20] | Motherfucker! | 操他妈的 |
[30:08] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[30:50] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[30:54] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不不 |
[30:59] | Not now. Not now. Shit. | 现在不行 现在不行 靠 |
[31:04] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:48] | Four centimeters. Eighty percent effaced. | 扩张四厘米 减薄80% |
[33:52] | You’re looking good. | 状态不错 |
[33:55] | How about that epidural now? | 现在开始硬脊膜外麻醉吗 |
[33:56] | Well, I’d like to wait. | 我想再等等 |
[33:57] | We don’t want to slow down your contractions. | 我们不希望减慢你的宫缩 |
[33:59] | Oh, no, why would we want to do that? | 不 为什么要这么做 |
[34:01] | Whose phone is this? | 这是谁的手机 |
[34:03] | It’s mine. | 我的 |
[34:04] | Oh, yeah. I got a playlist. It’s… | 我准备了一份歌单 是… |
[34:05] | No, no, no. I made a playlist! | 不不不 我准备了歌单 |
[34:06] | We’re not gonna listen to that garbage you listen to. | 我们才不听你的垃圾 |
[34:08] | Well, I like it. I like his garbage. | 我喜欢 我喜欢他的垃圾 |
[34:13] | Can I get some water? | 能给我点水喝吗 |
[34:15] | Yeah, uh, could… Thank you so… | 麻烦你…谢谢… |
[34:17] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢 |
[34:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | – You alright? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[34:31] | She call? | 她打电话了吗 |
[34:34] | I’m gonna text her again. | 我再给她发一条信息 |
[34:43] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[34:45] | You got it. | 加油 |
[34:46] | Fuck! What is this song? I hate this song! | 操 这是什么歌 我讨厌这首歌 |
[36:38] | I know I promised you. | 我知道我答应过你 |
[36:46] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[38:48] | Here I am. Come and get me. | 我在这儿 来抓我吧 |
[40:09] | Here we go. | 要开始了 |
[40:29] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:31] | Oh, go fuck yourself. | 操你妈 |
[40:33] | You okay? I love you. | 你还好吗 我爱你 |
[40:34] | No, I love you. But I mean it. | 我也爱你 但是说真的 |
[40:35] | Go fuck yourself. | 操你妈 |
[40:39] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[40:40] | – Moira, I don’t know if I can. – Yes, you can. | -莫伊拉 我不知道行不行 -你肯定行 |
[40:42] | – I Don’t know. – Sure, you can. | -我真的不确定 -放心吧 你行 |
[40:44] | All right, June. | 好了 琼 |
[40:45] | – It’s time to push. – Okay. | -准备用力 -好 |
[40:57] | All together, girls. | 女孩们 一起来 |
[40:59] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[41:03] | And push, push, push! | 用力 用力 |
[41:08] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[41:12] | And push, push, push! | 用力 用力 |
[41:15] | Push, dear! | 用力 亲爱的 |
[41:17] | Breathe, breathe… | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[41:20] | Push, push, push! Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 用力 用力 呼吸 呼吸 |
[41:27] | Push, push, push! Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 用力 用力 呼吸 呼吸 |
[41:33] | Push, push, push! | 用力 用力 |
[41:36] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[41:39] | Push, push, push! | 用力 用力 |
[41:42] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[41:44] | Push, push, push! | 用力 用力 |
[41:47] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[41:49] | Push, push, push! | 用力 用力 |
[43:09] | Hello there. Hello. | 你好啊 |
[43:18] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[43:35] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[43:46] | Oh, sweet girl. Baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[43:57] | Oh, Mom. | 妈 |
[43:58] | It was shitty weather in Atlanta and the flight was delayed. | 亚特兰大天气太糟糕了 航班延误了 |
[44:01] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[44:06] | Oh, sweetheart, you did it. | 宝贝 你成功了 |
[44:10] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[44:16] | This is Hannah. | 她叫汉娜 |
[44:18] | Oh, hello sweet Hannah. | 你好 汉娜宝贝 |
[44:23] | Hannah, this is your grandmother. Holly. | 汉娜 这是你外婆 霍莉 |
[44:38] | – You did it, baby. – We did it. | -你做到了 宝贝 -我们做到了 |
[44:41] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[44:47] | Your name is Holly. | 你就叫霍莉 |
[44:54] | You have a big sister. Her name is Hannah. | 你有个姐姐叫汉娜 |
[45:01] | And, one day, you’re gonna meet her. | 以后你会见到她的 |
[45:07] | I keep going with this limping and mutilated story | 我讲着这个缓慢残缺的故事 |
[45:11] | because I want you to hear it. | 因为我希望你能听到 |
[45:14] | As I will hear yours, too if I ever get the chance, | 如果我有机会 也想听到你的故事 |
[45:18] | if I meet you or if you escape, | 如果我能遇见你 或者你逃出去 |
[45:21] | in the future or in heaven. | 未来相遇或者天堂相逢 |
[45:25] | By telling you anything at all, I’m believing in you. | 和你讲点什么 至少说明我相信你存在 |
[45:29] | I believe you into being. | 相信你是活生生的人 |
[45:33] | Because I’m telling you this story, I will your existence. | 我给你讲述了这个故事 我使你存在 |
[45:45] | I tell. Therefore, you are. | 我讲述即是你存在 |
[45:52] | We did it, Holly. | 我们做到了 霍莉 |