时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Roy? | 罗伊 |
[00:08] | Call the ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[00:10] | You’re having a baby. | 你怀孕了 |
[00:13] | I can promise you that this pregnancy will end soon | 我保证这次妊娠会很快结束 |
[00:16] | and Offred will be off to her next posting. | 奥芙弗雷德也会被派到下一个家庭 |
[00:19] | In a new district. | 在另一个教区 |
[00:20] | I have sinned against you and God and I beg for mercy. | 我对你和上帝犯下罪行 请求宽恕 |
[00:23] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用紧张 |
[00:24] | I’m your wife! You just | 我是你的妻子 而你刚刚 |
[00:26] | caught me cheating on you! You should care! | 发现了我出轨 你应该在意 |
[00:28] | To have a pregnant Handmaid run away once is bad enough! | 让一个怀孕的使女逃一次就已经很严重了 |
[00:30] | But twice! They’ll put us on the Wall! | 现在是两次 他们会把我们吊在墙上的 |
[00:32] | Yeah? Maybe they’ll hang us side by side. | 是吗 那我们可能会肩并肩吊在一起 |
[00:34] | Just my fucking luck. | 真他妈是好运气 |
[00:35] | I gave up everything for you. | 我为你放弃了一切 |
[00:37] | And I only ever wanted one thing in return. | 而我唯一想要的回报就是 |
[00:40] | I wanted a baby. | 一个孩子 |
[00:42] | We did it, Holly. | 我们做到了 霍莉 |
[01:26] | God bless you, my angel. | 上帝保佑你 我的天使 |
[01:30] | My sweet Nichole. | 亲爱的妮可 |
[01:51] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[01:54] | My dear girl. | 亲爱的孩子 |
[02:01] | Are we about done? | 快弄完了吗 |
[02:05] | I think so. | 应该好了 |
[02:07] | So precious. Every drop. | 每一滴都那么宝贵 |
[02:10] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[02:11] | How is everything down there? | 下面的情况怎么样 |
[02:13] | Have we healed? | 愈合了吗 |
[02:15] | You see what a few weeks of rest can do? | 你觉得几周的休息时间够吗 |
[02:20] | I know this is difficult for you. | 我知道这很不容易 |
[02:24] | But you have done something extraordinary. | 但你真的太了不起了 |
[02:28] | Out for a drive, | 坐车出门 |
[02:30] | to go into labor, | 胎儿临盆 |
[02:31] | then deliver in an empty house. | 然后在空房子中独自生下孩子 |
[02:34] | I can’t bear to think what might | 我都不忍心去想 |
[02:35] | have happened if those neighbors hadn’t found you. | 如果邻居没有发现你们会怎么样 |
[02:37] | Aunt Lydia. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[02:41] | It’s even less than yesterday. | 比昨天还少 |
[02:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:45] | But we are bound by Mrs. Waterford’s wishes. | 但我们受制于沃特福德太太的意愿 |
[02:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:57] | You promised me you would take care of this baby. | 你向我保证过会照顾好这个孩子 |
[03:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:06] | One can’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good. | 至善者 善之敌 |
[03:12] | We must look to the future, | 我们必须为长远考虑 |
[03:14] | and you are a popular girl. | 而且你现在大受欢迎 |
[03:17] | Several households have already made overtures. | 好几个家庭都提出了申请 |
[03:21] | Commander and Mrs. Webber sent me these baked goods. | 韦伯大主教和太太送来了烘焙点心 |
[03:26] | Bit of bribery. | 作为贿赂 |
[03:28] | Take one, dear. You’ve earned it. | 拿一块吧 亲爱的 这是你应得的 |
[03:30] | Barely an ounce from the right, 1.2 from the left. | 右边还不到一盎司 左边一点二 |
[03:32] | I think I’ve earned a whole cake. | 我觉得整个蛋糕都该归我 |
[03:35] | Prideful girls don’t get anything. | 自大的女孩什么都得不到 |
[03:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | We’ll be back for more in three hours. | 三小时以后再吸一次奶 |
[03:48] | Bran. Great. | 糠麸饼 真棒 |
[03:52] | Praise fucking be. | 宜应称他妈的颂 |
[03:53] | I told the committee, I don’t need so much space, | 我对委员会说明了 我不需要太大的地方 |
[03:56] | but they insisted. | 但他们坚持这样安排 |
[03:57] | For the optics. | 为了公共形象 |
[03:59] | Well, you’re running point on media expansion now. | 你现在可是媒体扩张的领头人 |
[04:01] | You’ll need to spread out. | 你会需要更大的空间 |
[04:03] | Here’s the real hero. | 真正的英雄来了 |
[04:06] | There was a misunderstanding with some overzealous Guardians, but | 之前跟几个热情过头的卫士有点误会 不过 |
[04:10] | Nick protected our child. | 尼克保护了我们的孩子 |
[04:14] | We’ll let you get settled. | 我们就不打扰你收拾了 |
[04:15] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[04:17] | – Praise be. – Under His eye. | -宜应称颂 -愿主明察 |
[04:26] | You handled the situation at that house with… | 那房子的事 你处理得 |
[04:33] | discretion. | 很谨慎 |
[04:36] | Thank you for taking care of it, sir. | 谢谢您帮忙解决了 先生 |
[04:38] | We always look out for each other. Don’t we? | 我们总是会彼此照应 不是吗 |
[04:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[04:48] | The future’s full of possibilities. | 未来充满可能性 |
[04:55] | For both of us. | 对我们两人都是 |
[04:58] | Things are going to happen for you. | 你会遇到一些好事的 |
[05:03] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[05:09] | There’s a hook for that, just there. | 那边有个钩子可以挂画 |
[05:24] | Down on the right. | 往右下方来点 |
[05:27] | Little more. | 再来点 |
[05:30] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[05:41] | Inspiring, isn’t it? | 很让人振奋 不是吗 |
[05:47] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[05:53] | Now I can finally use them all, | 我现在终于能用上它们了 |
[05:57] | thanks to God. | 感谢上帝 |
[05:58] | Such beautiful things. | 这些衣物真漂亮 |
[06:03] | Patience and service and sacrifice. | 耐心 奉献 还有牺牲 |
[06:13] | In the end, it’s all worth it. | 都最后 一切都值了 |
[06:18] | You’re very good with her. | 你很会带她 |
[06:21] | I helped my mother a lot with my little sister. | 我经常帮我母亲照顾我妹妹 |
[06:24] | A sister. Your parents have been so blessed. | 妹妹 你父母真是太有福了 |
[06:27] | Is somebody hungry? | 有人饿了吗 |
[06:29] | It’s not too hot, is it? | 不会太烫吧 |
[06:31] | No. No, ma’am. | 不会 太太 |
[06:36] | Here we go. There you are. | 好了 来 |
[06:49] | Ma’am? Our supply is running low. | 太太 我们的存奶不足了 |
[06:56] | It’s just sometimes the milk dries up. | 有时候奶会干掉 |
[06:58] | – If the baby’s not– – Yes, I understand. | -如果宝宝不… -我明白了 |
[07:08] | We can’t have that now, can we? | 我们现在不能这样 对吧 |
[07:14] | Where am I going? | 要带我去哪 |
[07:16] | Just follow me. | 跟着我就行了 |
[07:29] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[07:31] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[07:34] | Inside, please. | 请进来 |
[07:49] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[07:52] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[08:06] | Wait. No. | 等等 不 |
[08:10] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[08:13] | No. | 不行 |
[08:15] | Offred. You’re not as productive as we would like. | 奥芙弗雷德 你的奶没有我们想得那么充足 |
[08:19] | Seeing her might prime the pump, so to speak. | 这么说吧 见见她也许能促进你下奶 |
[08:35] | Nichole… | 妮可 |
[08:40] | This is Offred. | 这是奥芙弗雷德 |
[08:43] | Nichole. | 妮可 |
[08:46] | A beautiful name for a beautiful child. | 美丽的名字 给美丽的孩子 |
[08:50] | She looks just like her father. | 她跟她父亲长得一模一样 |
[09:01] | This is God’s way, dear. | 这是上帝的旨意 亲爱的 |
[09:07] | Yes. Well. That did the trick. | 好了 起作用了 |
[09:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:16] | Let me nurse her. | 让我喂喂她 |
[09:18] | That would be very helpful. | 那会很有帮助的 |
[09:19] | Just send what we need to the house. | 把我们需要的东西送到家里来 |
[09:23] | Commander Waterford, | 沃特福德大主教 |
[09:28] | if you keep the infant separate from the source, | 如果你执意把婴儿跟奶源隔离 |
[09:31] | we’re going to have to repeat this whole process. | 我们日后就得重复这整个过程 |
[09:34] | I appreciate your insight. | 感谢你的见解 |
[09:38] | I’m aware of your concerns. | 我知道您的忧虑 |
[09:40] | But might it be more efficient | 但如果奥芙弗雷德能在家里泵奶 |
[09:43] | if Offred were to pump for the baby at home? | 会更方便吧 |
[09:47] | You’d like to be of service, wouldn’t you, Offred? | 你愿意的吧 奥芙弗雷德 |
[10:07] | May I be worthy? | 我配得上吗 |
[10:13] | Consider what’s best for your daughter. | 请为您的女儿着想 |
[11:07] | Did you let her touch my child? | 你让她碰我孩子了吗 |
[11:11] | I asked you a question. Did you let her touch my child? | 我问你呢 你让她碰我孩子了吗 |
[11:18] | I promised I wouldn’t. | 我答应你不会 |
[11:23] | So, instead, you brought her straight home! | 所以你就直接带她回家了 |
[11:26] | Oh, be sensible. It’s more convenient to have Offred here. | 你理智点 奥芙弗雷德在这更方便 |
[11:29] | – For you? – For Nichole! | -对你吗 -对妮可 |
[11:32] | Our child needs a calm and healthy environment | 我们的孩子需要一个平静健康的环境 |
[11:35] | and you are making that very difficult! | 而你却让这件事变得很困难 |
[11:39] | Well, it doesn’t have to be. | 也不一定 |
[11:45] | Let’s see how it goes. | 看看结果如何吧 |
[11:49] | She has no contact with the baby, | 她不能与宝宝有接触 |
[11:54] | and she pumps in her room. | 她要在自己的房间里泵奶 |
[12:06] | Mother knows best. | 母亲说得最有道理 |
[12:14] | You’re lucky they agreed. | 你得庆幸他们同意了 |
[12:17] | Four couples have refused. | 四对夫妇都拒绝了 |
[12:21] | You’re running out of chances. | 你快没机会了 |
[12:24] | You must behave. | 一定要规矩点 |
[12:28] | Commander Lawrence is a very brilliant, very important man. | 劳伦斯大主教是位非常有才有权的人物 |
[12:34] | He is considered the architect of Gilead’s economy. | 他是基列国经济的支柱 |
[12:40] | Have you nothing to say for yourself? | 你没什么可说的吗 |
[12:45] | I’m wondering why such an important, brilliant man | 我在想如此有才有权的人 |
[12:48] | would take in such a shitty Handmaid. | 为什么会愿意要我这么糟的使女 |
[12:57] | – Come on then. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[13:21] | Wait here. | 在这等一下 |
[13:25] | Shit! Goddammit! | 靠 该死 |
[13:57] | Bl-blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[14:01] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[14:03] | Praise be to you, and may God make me worthy. | 宜应称颂您 愿上帝让我有价值 |
[14:08] | Super. | 好极了 |
[14:18] | Shall we wait for Mrs. Lawrence? | 我们要等劳伦斯太太吗 |
[14:20] | She won’t be coming down. She’s not feeling well. | 她不舒服 不下来了 |
[14:26] | We’re good here. | 这里没事了 |
[14:35] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[14:37] | Glory be. | 感谢上帝 |
[15:15] | Don’t touch my stuff! | 别碰我的东西 |
[15:18] | It’s in my way! | 它碍着我了 |
[15:20] | – You want a beating? – Try it, old man. | -你想挨揍吗 -来啊 老头 |
[15:23] | This is my house, I want it where I want it. | 这是我的家 我想放哪就放哪 |
[16:40] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry, Commander Lawrence. | 抱歉 劳伦斯大主教 |
[16:46] | You know the penalty for reading nowadays? | 你知道现在对看书的惩罚吗 |
[16:52] | Feel free to answer anytime. | 尽管回答 |
[16:54] | A finger for a first offense. | 初犯砍一根手指 |
[16:58] | You think that’s fair? | 你觉得这公平吗 |
[17:07] | It’s the law. | 这是法律 |
[17:13] | It used to be a hand. | 之前是一只手 |
[17:18] | Back in the “Good old days.” | 在过去的”好日子”里 |
[18:34] | *I’m gonna let it shine* | *我要让它绽放* |
[18:38] | *This little light of mine* | *我的小小光芒* |
[18:41] | *I’m gonna let it shine* | *我要让它绽放* |
[18:45] | *This little light of mine* | *我的小小光芒* |
[19:12] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[19:14] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[19:26] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[19:29] | To pump. | 泵奶 |
[19:31] | No, it just feels, uh, odd. | 不疼 只是感觉有点怪 |
[19:36] | I can’t wait to feel it. | 我也想试试 |
[19:39] | To breastfeed, I mean. | 我是说亲自喂奶 |
[19:42] | I hope you do someday. | 希望你会有这么一天 |
[19:45] | May God find me worthy. | 愿上帝认为我值得拥有 |
[19:48] | Right. | 嗯 |
[19:51] | He’d want a child to be raised by parents who really love each other. | 祂希望孩子能在父母相爱的家庭里长大 |
[19:57] | Don’t you think? | 你不认为吗 |
[20:00] | God? | 上帝 |
[20:02] | What if you had that chance? | 如果你有这个机会呢 |
[20:08] | For love and a baby? | 拥有爱人 拥有孩子 |
[20:21] | Eden. | 伊登 |
[20:26] | You don’t have to, to worry about me. | 你不需要担心我 |
[20:30] | I won’t be around long. | 我不会在这待太久 |
[20:42] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[20:45] | in this place… | 在这种地方 |
[20:50] | you grab love wherever you can find it. | 你得抓住点滴的爱 |
[21:01] | Blessed night. | 晚安 |
[21:10] | And sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[21:17] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[21:35] | Sugar. Flour. Oh, and get extra potatoes. | 糖 面粉 还要几个土豆 |
[21:39] | Starchy food is good for nursing mothers. | 含淀粉的食物对哺乳期的母亲有好处 |
[21:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:48] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[21:52] | Have you seen Eden around? | 你们看见伊登了吗 |
[21:53] | I don’t have enough to do? I have to keep tabs on your wife now? | 我是没事干吗 还得帮你盯着老婆 |
[21:58] | Oh, and get cinnamon and don’t let them say no. | 再拿点肉桂 别让他们拒绝你 |
[22:01] | We have a baby now. | 我们有孩子了 |
[22:03] | It’s one of the perks. | 这是福利 |
[22:21] | I haven’t seen her today. | 我今天没有看到她 |
[22:23] | She was gone when I woke up this morning. | 我早上起来的时候她就不在了 |
[22:26] | Maybe she went to the mall. | 也许她去了商场 |
[22:28] | I heard there was a sale at Old Navy. | 我听说今天”老海军”大甩卖 |
[22:44] | Our baby’s so beautiful. | 我们的孩子真漂亮 |
[22:54] | I wish I could hold her. | 我真想抱抱她 |
[22:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:06] | We should just run away somewhere. | 我们该逃离这里 |
[23:12] | Start over. Like a real family. | 重新开始 像个真正的家庭 |
[23:21] | Where would we go? | 逃去哪里呢 |
[23:25] | Out West. The coast. | 去西部 滨海 |
[23:30] | Still Gilead. | 那还是基列 |
[23:33] | Hawaii, then. | 那去夏威夷 |
[23:36] | Maui. | 去毛伊岛 |
[23:42] | She’s gonna love the beach. | 她一定会很爱沙滩的 |
[23:47] | Yeah. She can play in the sun. | 是的 她可以在阳光下玩耍 |
[23:49] | She’s gonna try to eat the sand. | 她可能会把沙子往嘴里塞 |
[23:52] | – She is? – Yeah. | -她会吗 -会的 |
[23:54] | All kids do it. | 小孩都这么干 |
[23:56] | She won’t. She’s too smart. Like her mom. | 她不会 她特别聪明 跟她妈一样 |
[24:05] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[24:10] | That’s what I want to name her. | 我想给她取这个名字 |
[24:13] | After my mom. | 跟我妈一个名字 |
[24:16] | I mean, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[24:20] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[24:25] | That sounds right. | 听起来很不错 |
[24:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:32] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[24:35] | – Sir? – Guardian Isaac. He’s not at his post. | -先生 -艾萨克卫士不在岗 |
[24:38] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[24:38] | He never showed up for his shift this morning. | 今早他都没来上班 |
[24:49] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[24:51] | Sir, I think, uh… | 先生 我觉得 |
[24:54] | I think we may have a situation. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[24:57] | Do you know what this looks like for me? | 你知道这让我看起来像什么吗 |
[24:58] | Fred. Please. | 弗雷德 求你了 |
[24:59] | I gave her the opportunity to elevate herself. | 是我给她机会让她提升地位的 |
[25:02] | To be a wife, a mother. | 做一位妻子 一位母亲 |
[25:04] | To be associated with the Waterford name. | 一个与沃特福德家族相关的人 |
[25:06] | Fred, we can’t be sure that she ran off with him. | 弗雷德 现在还没法确定她跟他私奔了 |
[25:08] | Eden is a good, pious girl– | 伊登是个善良虔诚的女孩 |
[25:10] | A married woman swept up in her own selfish lust! | 一个陷入一己淫欲的已婚女人 |
[25:13] | That is enough! | 够了 |
[25:15] | I will not have this kind of rancor around my child. | 我的孩子周围不能有这种积怨 |
[25:18] | You go do what you need to | 你该干什么就去干 |
[25:19] | do to find that girl but you leave me out of it. | 你可以去寻找那个女孩 但我不参与 |
[25:31] | So fussy today. | 今天太爱哭了 |
[25:33] | – Does she want a bottle? – No, she just had one. | -她是要喝奶吗 -不用 她刚喝完 |
[25:42] | – Do you want me to take her? – No. | -要我哄哄她吗 -不用 |
[26:45] | Momma’s here. | 有妈妈在 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[27:44] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用干那些活儿 |
[27:46] | You’ve got your hands full. | 你都忙不过来了 |
[27:51] | She changes Nichole’s outfits every 10 minutes. | 她每十分钟就给妮可换套衣服 |
[27:55] | Never thought I’d miss Eden so much. | 没想到我还会有想念伊登的时候 |
[27:59] | – Rita? – Yes, ma’am. Coming. | -丽塔 -是 太太 马上来 |
[29:05] | You working late? | 忙到这么晚吗 |
[29:06] | Wasted time dealing with that slut. | 时间都浪费在那个荡妇的事儿上了 |
[29:10] | Nick’s wife. | 尼克的妻子 |
[29:12] | She won’t get far. | 她跑不了多远 |
[29:14] | I hope she’s alright. | 希望她没事 |
[29:23] | We’ll find her. Bring her home. | 我们会找到她并把她带回来 |
[29:31] | Why would a girl risk so much to leave? | 一个女孩为什么会冒这么大风险逃跑 |
[29:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:44] | Don’t you? | 你不知道吗 |
[29:47] | Where were you hiding when we searched in that house? | 我们搜查那座房子时你藏在哪了 |
[29:56] | The attic. | 阁楼 |
[30:07] | So, you heard us? | 所以你听见我们了 |
[30:12] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[30:15] | My heart was beating so fast, I couldn’t hear much of anything. | 我当时心跳快得已经听不清什么了 |
[30:19] | You were that frightened. | 你那么怕 |
[30:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:24] | Yet you preferred to hide in the attic | 但即使那样 你也宁愿藏在阁楼里 |
[30:27] | to avoid coming home. With me. | 不和我回家吗 |
[30:37] | I had just said goodbye to my daughter. | 我刚刚和我女儿道别 |
[30:45] | And you know what? I wanted to spend some more time with my baby, | 我想在宝宝出生前 |
[30:49] | before she was born. | 和她多待一会 |
[30:56] | So, how was your reunion? | 你们的重聚如何 |
[31:01] | With Hannah? | 和汉娜 |
[31:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:09] | I was surprised to see her. | 我很惊讶 |
[31:14] | It’s what you wanted, isn’t it? | 这是你想要的 对吧 |
[31:17] | It’s what you asked for. | 是你要求的 |
[31:21] | I’m glad I made it happen. | 我很高兴能让你们团聚 |
[31:28] | For you. | 都是为了你 |
[31:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:52] | Is that all the thanks I get? | 你就谢谢我这些吗 |
[32:03] | We could play Scrabble sometime. | 我们可以改天一起玩拼字游戏 |
[32:11] | – Scrabble. – Yeah. | -拼字游戏 -是啊 |
[32:14] | It’s been awhile. | 有一阵子没玩了 |
[32:17] | And I think it would be fun. Don’t you? | 肯定会很有意思的 你不觉得吗 |
[32:24] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[32:30] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[33:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:36] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[33:39] | Your real name. | 我是说你的真名字 |
[33:44] | Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[33:46] | Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[33:49] | You have such beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛真漂亮 |
[33:53] | Don’t tell Joseph that I came in. | 别告诉约瑟夫我来过这 |
[33:55] | He doesn’t like it when I talk to the girls. | 他不喜欢我跟女孩说话 |
[33:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 太太 |
[33:58] | He did something terrible. | 他干了坏事 |
[34:01] | Terrible! | 坏透了 |
[34:03] | He came up with the whole thing. | 所有事都是他想出来的 |
[34:06] | With what? | 什么事 |
[34:09] | The colonies. | 殖民地 |
[34:11] | He planned everything. He figured it all out. | 他计划了一切 都是他想出来的 |
[34:14] | And I said, real people are digging up that dirt, | 让人去挖那些土 |
[34:18] | and it’s poison. It’s poison. | 那都是有毒的土 |
[34:21] | – It’s poison. – Eleanor, please, please. | -那是罪恶 -埃莉诺 够了 |
[34:23] | – Oh, you’re a monster! – Okay! | -你这个禽兽 -够了 |
[34:26] | Okay! Come on! Come on! | 好了 过来 快点 |
[34:28] | You’re disgusting! I hate you! | 你真恶心 我恨你 |
[34:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:34] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[34:40] | You’re gonna get back in your bed. | 乖乖躺回床上 |
[34:44] | And you’re gonna rest. | 好好休息 |
[34:50] | And I’m gonna come back and check on you. | 我会回来看你的 |
[34:53] | You know what you did! | 你做了什么自己清楚 |
[34:56] | You know what you did! | 你心知肚明 |
[35:22] | Come. | 过来 |
[35:50] | Sit. | 坐 |
[36:49] | We value privacy in this house. | 这儿注重隐私 |
[36:53] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[36:54] | Yes, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[37:12] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[37:15] | Life didn’t turn out the way she wanted it to. | 她的生活不如意 |
[37:17] | She was an art professor. | 她原本是位美术教授 |
[37:19] | She wanted everything to be beautiful. | 希望一切都很美丽 |
[37:26] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[37:29] | – Here. – No, you’re not. You’re from Montana. | -这里 -不 你来自蒙大纳 |
[37:41] | What did you teach? | 你原来是教什么的 |
[37:49] | Cellular biology. | 细胞生物学 |
[37:51] | I don’t remember any science professors who looked like you. | 我不记得有科学系的教授长得像你 |
[37:54] | Those college boys must have been hot for teacher. | 那些大学男孩们肯定都很关注女老师 |
[37:58] | Or college girls, in your case. | 你的话 也可能是女孩 |
[38:04] | Do you miss the classroom? | 你怀念课堂吗 |
[38:10] | God has called me to a higher purpose. | 上帝召唤我致力于更崇高的事业 |
[38:13] | You don’t believe that. | 你不信那一套 |
[38:19] | You had an affair with a Martha. | 你和女佣有染 |
[38:24] | You stole a car. You ran over a Guardian. | 你偷车 辗轧卫士 |
[38:31] | How’d that feel? | 什么感觉 |
[38:56] | You have a… | 你有一个 |
[38:59] | A wife and a son? | 一个妻子和一个儿子 |
[39:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[39:14] | You must miss them. | 你一定很想他们 |
[39:19] | Losing a child… | 失去孩子 |
[39:24] | is like losing a limb… | 就好像失掉一个肢体 |
[39:32] | a part of your body. | 一部分身体 |
[39:38] | But you know what that’s like too, right? | 不过这滋味你也感受过 对吧 |
[39:46] | Do you know, have you healed properly? | 你恢复了吗 |
[40:18] | – Offred. – I haven’t pumped yet. | -奥芙弗雷德 -我还没泵奶 |
[40:21] | They… They found her. | 他们 他们找到她了 |
[40:26] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[40:27] | They brought her back. | 他们把她带回来了 |
[40:30] | With Isaac. | 和艾萨克一起 |
[40:42] | Tell them you might be pregnant, | 告诉他们你可能怀孕了 |
[40:45] | They tested me. I’m not. | 他们验过我了 我没怀孕 |
[40:47] | Well, they already have Isaac for desertion. | 艾萨克已经是判擅离职守了 |
[40:48] | Say that he took you with him by force. | 那你就说是被他强迫带走的 |
[40:50] | Say he wouldn’t let you come home. | 说是他不让你回来 |
[40:51] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[40:52] | The truth doesn’t matter right now, Eden! | 真相现在不重要 伊登 |
[40:54] | It matters to God! He knows what’s inside my heart! | 对上帝来说重要 他知道我内心的真实想法 |
[40:55] | He doesn’t decide what happens here today, okay? Just… | 今天他说了不算 好吗 |
[40:59] | Tell them what they need to hear. Say you sinned, you’re sorry. | 顺着他们说 说你有罪 你很抱歉 |
[41:01] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[41:03] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[41:07] | All we wanted was to make a real family. | 我们只是想组建一个真正的家 |
[41:11] | Isn’t that what Gilead wants of God’s servants? | 这不就是基列希望上帝仆从所做的事吗 |
[41:13] | We can do that. We can make a family. | 我们可以做到 我们可以组建家庭 |
[41:14] | We can make a baby, | 我们可以生个孩子 |
[41:15] | whatever I need to do to fix this, I’ll do it. | 不管需要我怎么做来弥补 我都会去做 |
[41:21] | I love Isaac. | 我爱艾萨克 |
[41:23] | And he loves me, and we want to be together. | 他也爱我 我们想在一起 |
[41:29] | I don’t want to have your baby. I’m really sorry. | 我不想和你生孩子 真的很抱歉 |
[41:34] | You don’t have to be sorry for that. | 你不用感到抱歉 |
[41:39] | I need you to forgive me. | 你原谅我吧 |
[41:43] | Forgive you? I… | 原谅你 我… |
[41:47] | I’m the one | 该道歉的是我 |
[41:50] | who should be asking you to forgive me. | 是我应该请求你的原谅 |
[41:54] | For all the times that | 这些日子以来 |
[41:58] | I should have been kinder. | 我应该对你好一些 |
[42:02] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[42:14] | Let’s forgive each other, then. | 那我们就互相原谅吧 |
[42:24] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你的人生还有很长的路要走 |
[42:31] | – The Lord said– – Eden, please. | -主说道 -伊登 求你了 |
[42:35] | When thou passest through the waters, | 当你趟过流水 |
[42:38] | – I shall be with thee. – Stop. | -我将与你同在 -别说了 |
[42:40] | And through the river, | 当你渡过河流 |
[42:43] | – They shall not overflow thee. -Stop. | -水必不会淹没你 -别说了 |
[42:46] | When thou walkest through the fire, | 当你穿过烈火 |
[42:50] | – Thou shalt not be burned… – Oh, stop. | -你必不会被灼烧 -别说了 |
[42:54] | Neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. | 火焰必不会着你身 |
[44:29] | The accused have been found guilty of infidelity | 被告被控不忠 |
[44:33] | in violation of Exodus chapter 20, verse 14. | 违反了《出埃及记》第20章 第14节 |
[44:38] | By the laws of God and His servants here on Earth, | 根据上帝律法以及他的公仆之名 |
[44:42] | they have been sentenced to the Common Mercy of the State. | 他们被判死刑 |
[44:51] | If we confess our sins, | 如果我们坦白自己的罪孽 |
[44:54] | He is faithful and just to forgive us, | 主将仁慈地宽恕我们 |
[44:58] | and cleanse us all from unrighteousness. | 净化我们身上的邪恶 |
[45:03] | Renounce your sins and plead for His mercy. | 放下罪孽 祈求主的仁慈 |
[45:18] | Children of God! | 上帝之子 |
[45:20] | Renounce your sins and plead for His mercy! | 放下罪孽 祈求主的仁慈 |
[45:33] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[45:42] | Children of God! | 上帝之子 |
[45:44] | Renounce your sins and plead for His mercy! | 放下罪孽 祈求主的仁慈 |
[45:47] | Love is patient. | 爱是耐心 |
[45:50] | Love is kind. | 爱是宽容 |
[45:56] | It does not envy. | 不会嫉妒 |
[45:59] | It does not boast. | 无需自夸 |
[46:01] | It is does not dishonor others. | 对他人毫无不敬 |
[46:03] | – It is not self-seeking– – By His hand. | -不会唯利是图 -借上帝之手 |
[49:40] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[50:11] | Thus says the Lord: | 主这样说道 |
[50:14] | even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, | 即使是强者所掳掠的 也可以夺走 |
[50:21] | and the prey of the terrible be delivered. | 暴虐之人所抢夺的 也可获解救 |
[50:27] | For I will contend with he who contends with you, | 与你相争者 我必与他相争 |
[50:35] | and I will save your children. | 我要拯救你的儿女 |
[50:56] | I’ll get you a bottle. | 我给你拿瓶奶来 |
[50:58] | No, wait. | 不 等下 |
[51:01] | Wait. | 等等 |