| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Roy? | 罗伊 | 
| [00:08] | Call the ambulance! | 叫救护车 | 
| [00:10] | You’re having a baby. | 你怀孕了 | 
| [00:13] | I can promise you that this pregnancy will end soon | 我保证这次妊娠会很快结束 | 
| [00:16] | and Offred will be off to her next posting. | 奥芙弗雷德也会被派到下一个家庭 | 
| [00:19] | In a new district. | 在另一个教区 | 
| [00:20] | I have sinned against you and God and I beg for mercy. | 我对你和上帝犯下罪行 请求宽恕 | 
| [00:23] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用紧张 | 
| [00:24] | I’m your wife! You just | 我是你的妻子 而你刚刚 | 
| [00:26] | caught me cheating on you! You should care! | 发现了我出轨 你应该在意 | 
| [00:28] | To have a pregnant Handmaid run away once is bad enough! | 让一个怀孕的使女逃一次就已经很严重了 | 
| [00:30] | But twice! They’ll put us on the Wall! | 现在是两次 他们会把我们吊在墙上的 | 
| [00:32] | Yeah? Maybe they’ll hang us side by side. | 是吗 那我们可能会肩并肩吊在一起 | 
| [00:34] | Just my fucking luck. | 真他妈是好运气 | 
| [00:35] | I gave up everything for you. | 我为你放弃了一切 | 
| [00:37] | And I only ever wanted one thing in return. | 而我唯一想要的回报就是 | 
| [00:40] | I wanted a baby. | 一个孩子 | 
| [00:42] | We did it, Holly. | 我们做到了 霍莉 | 
| [01:26] | God bless you, my angel. | 上帝保佑你 我的天使 | 
| [01:30] | My sweet Nichole. | 亲爱的妮可 | 
| [01:51] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 | 
| [01:54] | My dear girl. | 亲爱的孩子 | 
| [02:01] | Are we about done? | 快弄完了吗 | 
| [02:05] | I think so. | 应该好了 | 
| [02:07] | So precious. Every drop. | 每一滴都那么宝贵 | 
| [02:10] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 | 
| [02:11] | How is everything down there? | 下面的情况怎么样 | 
| [02:13] | Have we healed? | 愈合了吗 | 
| [02:15] | You see what a few weeks of rest can do? | 你觉得几周的休息时间够吗 | 
| [02:20] | I know this is difficult for you. | 我知道这很不容易 | 
| [02:24] | But you have done something extraordinary. | 但你真的太了不起了 | 
| [02:28] | Out for a drive, | 坐车出门 | 
| [02:30] | to go into labor, | 胎儿临盆 | 
| [02:31] | then deliver in an empty house. | 然后在空房子中独自生下孩子 | 
| [02:34] | I can’t bear to think what might | 我都不忍心去想 | 
| [02:35] | have happened if those neighbors hadn’t found you. | 如果邻居没有发现你们会怎么样 | 
| [02:37] | Aunt Lydia. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [02:41] | It’s even less than yesterday. | 比昨天还少 | 
| [02:43] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [02:45] | But we are bound by Mrs. Waterford’s wishes. | 但我们受制于沃特福德太太的意愿 | 
| [02:51] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [02:57] | You promised me you would take care of this baby. | 你向我保证过会照顾好这个孩子 | 
| [03:01] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [03:06] | One can’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good. | 至善者 善之敌 | 
| [03:12] | We must look to the future, | 我们必须为长远考虑 | 
| [03:14] | and you are a popular girl. | 而且你现在大受欢迎 | 
| [03:17] | Several households have already made overtures. | 好几个家庭都提出了申请 | 
| [03:21] | Commander and Mrs. Webber sent me these baked goods. | 韦伯大主教和太太送来了烘焙点心 | 
| [03:26] | Bit of bribery. | 作为贿赂 | 
| [03:28] | Take one, dear. You’ve earned it. | 拿一块吧 亲爱的 这是你应得的 | 
| [03:30] | Barely an ounce from the right, 1.2 from the left. | 右边还不到一盎司 左边一点二 | 
| [03:32] | I think I’ve earned a whole cake. | 我觉得整个蛋糕都该归我 | 
| [03:35] | Prideful girls don’t get anything. | 自大的女孩什么都得不到 | 
| [03:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:44] | We’ll be back for more in three hours. | 三小时以后再吸一次奶 | 
| [03:48] | Bran. Great. | 糠麸饼 真棒 | 
| [03:52] | Praise fucking be. | 宜应称他妈的颂 | 
| [03:53] | I told the committee, I don’t need so much space, | 我对委员会说明了 我不需要太大的地方 | 
| [03:56] | but they insisted. | 但他们坚持这样安排 | 
| [03:57] | For the optics. | 为了公共形象 | 
| [03:59] | Well, you’re running point on media expansion now. | 你现在可是媒体扩张的领头人 | 
| [04:01] | You’ll need to spread out. | 你会需要更大的空间 | 
| [04:03] | Here’s the real hero. | 真正的英雄来了 | 
| [04:06] | There was a misunderstanding with some overzealous Guardians, but | 之前跟几个热情过头的卫士有点误会 不过 | 
| [04:10] | Nick protected our child. | 尼克保护了我们的孩子 | 
| [04:14] | We’ll let you get settled. | 我们就不打扰你收拾了 | 
| [04:15] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [04:17] | – Praise be. – Under His eye. | -宜应称颂 -愿主明察 | 
| [04:26] | You handled the situation at that house with… | 那房子的事 你处理得 | 
| [04:33] | discretion. | 很谨慎 | 
| [04:36] | Thank you for taking care of it, sir. | 谢谢您帮忙解决了 先生 | 
| [04:38] | We always look out for each other. Don’t we? | 我们总是会彼此照应 不是吗 | 
| [04:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [04:48] | The future’s full of possibilities. | 未来充满可能性 | 
| [04:55] | For both of us. | 对我们两人都是 | 
| [04:58] | Things are going to happen for you. | 你会遇到一些好事的 | 
| [05:03] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 | 
| [05:09] | There’s a hook for that, just there. | 那边有个钩子可以挂画 | 
| [05:24] | Down on the right. | 往右下方来点 | 
| [05:27] | Little more. | 再来点 | 
| [05:30] | Perfect. | 很好 | 
| [05:41] | Inspiring, isn’t it? | 很让人振奋 不是吗 | 
| [05:47] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [05:53] | Now I can finally use them all, | 我现在终于能用上它们了 | 
| [05:57] | thanks to God. | 感谢上帝 | 
| [05:58] | Such beautiful things. | 这些衣物真漂亮 | 
| [06:03] | Patience and service and sacrifice. | 耐心 奉献 还有牺牲 | 
| [06:13] | In the end, it’s all worth it. | 都最后 一切都值了 | 
| [06:18] | You’re very good with her. | 你很会带她 | 
| [06:21] | I helped my mother a lot with my little sister. | 我经常帮我母亲照顾我妹妹 | 
| [06:24] | A sister. Your parents have been so blessed. | 妹妹 你父母真是太有福了 | 
| [06:27] | Is somebody hungry? | 有人饿了吗 | 
| [06:29] | It’s not too hot, is it? | 不会太烫吧 | 
| [06:31] | No. No, ma’am. | 不会 太太 | 
| [06:36] | Here we go. There you are. | 好了 来 | 
| [06:49] | Ma’am? Our supply is running low. | 太太 我们的存奶不足了 | 
| [06:56] | It’s just sometimes the milk dries up. | 有时候奶会干掉 | 
| [06:58] | – If the baby’s not– – Yes, I understand. | -如果宝宝不… -我明白了 | 
| [07:08] | We can’t have that now, can we? | 我们现在不能这样 对吧 | 
| [07:14] | Where am I going? | 要带我去哪 | 
| [07:16] | Just follow me. | 跟着我就行了 | 
| [07:29] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 | 
| [07:31] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 | 
| [07:34] | Inside, please. | 请进来 | 
| [07:49] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 | 
| [07:52] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 | 
| [08:06] | Wait. No. | 等等 不 | 
| [08:10] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [08:13] | No. | 不行 | 
| [08:15] | Offred. You’re not as productive as we would like. | 奥芙弗雷德 你的奶没有我们想得那么充足 | 
| [08:19] | Seeing her might prime the pump, so to speak. | 这么说吧 见见她也许能促进你下奶 | 
| [08:35] | Nichole… | 妮可 | 
| [08:40] | This is Offred. | 这是奥芙弗雷德 | 
| [08:43] | Nichole. | 妮可 | 
| [08:46] | A beautiful name for a beautiful child. | 美丽的名字 给美丽的孩子 | 
| [08:50] | She looks just like her father. | 她跟她父亲长得一模一样 | 
| [09:01] | This is God’s way, dear. | 这是上帝的旨意 亲爱的 | 
| [09:07] | Yes. Well. That did the trick. | 好了 起作用了 | 
| [09:11] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [09:16] | Let me nurse her. | 让我喂喂她 | 
| [09:18] | That would be very helpful. | 那会很有帮助的 | 
| [09:19] | Just send what we need to the house. | 把我们需要的东西送到家里来 | 
| [09:23] | Commander Waterford, | 沃特福德大主教 | 
| [09:28] | if you keep the infant separate from the source, | 如果你执意把婴儿跟奶源隔离 | 
| [09:31] | we’re going to have to repeat this whole process. | 我们日后就得重复这整个过程 | 
| [09:34] | I appreciate your insight. | 感谢你的见解 | 
| [09:38] | I’m aware of your concerns. | 我知道您的忧虑 | 
| [09:40] | But might it be more efficient | 但如果奥芙弗雷德能在家里泵奶 | 
| [09:43] | if Offred were to pump for the baby at home? | 会更方便吧 | 
| [09:47] | You’d like to be of service, wouldn’t you, Offred? | 你愿意的吧 奥芙弗雷德 | 
| [10:07] | May I be worthy? | 我配得上吗 | 
| [10:13] | Consider what’s best for your daughter. | 请为您的女儿着想 | 
| [11:07] | Did you let her touch my child? | 你让她碰我孩子了吗 | 
| [11:11] | I asked you a question. Did you let her touch my child? | 我问你呢 你让她碰我孩子了吗 | 
| [11:18] | I promised I wouldn’t. | 我答应你不会 | 
| [11:23] | So, instead, you brought her straight home! | 所以你就直接带她回家了 | 
| [11:26] | Oh, be sensible. It’s more convenient to have Offred here. | 你理智点 奥芙弗雷德在这更方便 | 
| [11:29] | – For you? – For Nichole! | -对你吗 -对妮可 | 
| [11:32] | Our child needs a calm and healthy environment | 我们的孩子需要一个平静健康的环境 | 
| [11:35] | and you are making that very difficult! | 而你却让这件事变得很困难 | 
| [11:39] | Well, it doesn’t have to be. | 也不一定 | 
| [11:45] | Let’s see how it goes. | 看看结果如何吧 | 
| [11:49] | She has no contact with the baby, | 她不能与宝宝有接触 | 
| [11:54] | and she pumps in her room. | 她要在自己的房间里泵奶 | 
| [12:06] | Mother knows best. | 母亲说得最有道理 | 
| [12:14] | You’re lucky they agreed. | 你得庆幸他们同意了 | 
| [12:17] | Four couples have refused. | 四对夫妇都拒绝了 | 
| [12:21] | You’re running out of chances. | 你快没机会了 | 
| [12:24] | You must behave. | 一定要规矩点 | 
| [12:28] | Commander Lawrence is a very brilliant, very important man. | 劳伦斯大主教是位非常有才有权的人物 | 
| [12:34] | He is considered the architect of Gilead’s economy. | 他是基列国经济的支柱 | 
| [12:40] | Have you nothing to say for yourself? | 你没什么可说的吗 | 
| [12:45] | I’m wondering why such an important, brilliant man | 我在想如此有才有权的人 | 
| [12:48] | would take in such a shitty Handmaid. | 为什么会愿意要我这么糟的使女 | 
| [12:57] | – Come on then. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 | 
| [13:21] | Wait here. | 在这等一下 | 
| [13:25] | Shit! Goddammit! | 靠 该死 | 
| [13:57] | Bl-blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 | 
| [14:01] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 | 
| [14:03] | Praise be to you, and may God make me worthy. | 宜应称颂您 愿上帝让我有价值 | 
| [14:08] | Super. | 好极了 | 
| [14:18] | Shall we wait for Mrs. Lawrence? | 我们要等劳伦斯太太吗 | 
| [14:20] | She won’t be coming down. She’s not feeling well. | 她不舒服 不下来了 | 
| [14:26] | We’re good here. | 这里没事了 | 
| [14:35] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 | 
| [14:37] | Glory be. | 感谢上帝 | 
| [15:15] | Don’t touch my stuff! | 别碰我的东西 | 
| [15:18] | It’s in my way! | 它碍着我了 | 
| [15:20] | – You want a beating? – Try it, old man. | -你想挨揍吗 -来啊 老头 | 
| [15:23] | This is my house, I want it where I want it. | 这是我的家 我想放哪就放哪 | 
| [16:40] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 | 
| [16:42] | I’m sorry, Commander Lawrence. | 抱歉 劳伦斯大主教 | 
| [16:46] | You know the penalty for reading nowadays? | 你知道现在对看书的惩罚吗 | 
| [16:52] | Feel free to answer anytime. | 尽管回答 | 
| [16:54] | A finger for a first offense. | 初犯砍一根手指 | 
| [16:58] | You think that’s fair? | 你觉得这公平吗 | 
| [17:07] | It’s the law. | 这是法律 | 
| [17:13] | It used to be a hand. | 之前是一只手 | 
| [17:18] | Back in the “Good old days.” | 在过去的”好日子”里 | 
| [18:34] | *I’m gonna let it shine* | *我要让它绽放* | 
| [18:38] | *This little light of mine* | *我的小小光芒* | 
| [18:41] | *I’m gonna let it shine* | *我要让它绽放* | 
| [18:45] | *This little light of mine* | *我的小小光芒* | 
| [19:12] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 | 
| [19:14] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 | 
| [19:26] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 | 
| [19:29] | To pump. | 泵奶 | 
| [19:31] | No, it just feels, uh, odd. | 不疼 只是感觉有点怪 | 
| [19:36] | I can’t wait to feel it. | 我也想试试 | 
| [19:39] | To breastfeed, I mean. | 我是说亲自喂奶 | 
| [19:42] | I hope you do someday. | 希望你会有这么一天 | 
| [19:45] | May God find me worthy. | 愿上帝认为我值得拥有 | 
| [19:48] | Right. | 嗯 | 
| [19:51] | He’d want a child to be raised by parents who really love each other. | 祂希望孩子能在父母相爱的家庭里长大 | 
| [19:57] | Don’t you think? | 你不认为吗 | 
| [20:00] | God? | 上帝 | 
| [20:02] | What if you had that chance? | 如果你有这个机会呢 | 
| [20:08] | For love and a baby? | 拥有爱人 拥有孩子 | 
| [20:21] | Eden. | 伊登 | 
| [20:26] | You don’t have to, to worry about me. | 你不需要担心我 | 
| [20:30] | I won’t be around long. | 我不会在这待太久 | 
| [20:42] | I think… | 我觉得 | 
| [20:45] | in this place… | 在这种地方 | 
| [20:50] | you grab love wherever you can find it. | 你得抓住点滴的爱 | 
| [21:01] | Blessed night. | 晚安 | 
| [21:10] | And sweet dreams. | 好梦 | 
| [21:17] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 | 
| [21:35] | Sugar. Flour. Oh, and get extra potatoes. | 糖 面粉 还要几个土豆 | 
| [21:39] | Starchy food is good for nursing mothers. | 含淀粉的食物对哺乳期的母亲有好处 | 
| [21:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [21:48] | It’s all right. | 没事 | 
| [21:52] | Have you seen Eden around? | 你们看见伊登了吗 | 
| [21:53] | I don’t have enough to do? I have to keep tabs on your wife now? | 我是没事干吗 还得帮你盯着老婆 | 
| [21:58] | Oh, and get cinnamon and don’t let them say no. | 再拿点肉桂 别让他们拒绝你 | 
| [22:01] | We have a baby now. | 我们有孩子了 | 
| [22:03] | It’s one of the perks. | 这是福利 | 
| [22:21] | I haven’t seen her today. | 我今天没有看到她 | 
| [22:23] | She was gone when I woke up this morning. | 我早上起来的时候她就不在了 | 
| [22:26] | Maybe she went to the mall. | 也许她去了商场 | 
| [22:28] | I heard there was a sale at Old Navy. | 我听说今天”老海军”大甩卖 | 
| [22:44] | Our baby’s so beautiful. | 我们的孩子真漂亮 | 
| [22:54] | I wish I could hold her. | 我真想抱抱她 | 
| [22:59] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [23:06] | We should just run away somewhere. | 我们该逃离这里 | 
| [23:12] | Start over. Like a real family. | 重新开始 像个真正的家庭 | 
| [23:21] | Where would we go? | 逃去哪里呢 | 
| [23:25] | Out West. The coast. | 去西部 滨海 | 
| [23:30] | Still Gilead. | 那还是基列 | 
| [23:33] | Hawaii, then. | 那去夏威夷 | 
| [23:36] | Maui. | 去毛伊岛 | 
| [23:42] | She’s gonna love the beach. | 她一定会很爱沙滩的 | 
| [23:47] | Yeah. She can play in the sun. | 是的 她可以在阳光下玩耍 | 
| [23:49] | She’s gonna try to eat the sand. | 她可能会把沙子往嘴里塞 | 
| [23:52] | – She is? – Yeah. | -她会吗 -会的 | 
| [23:54] | All kids do it. | 小孩都这么干 | 
| [23:56] | She won’t. She’s too smart. Like her mom. | 她不会 她特别聪明 跟她妈一样 | 
| [24:05] | Holly. | 霍莉 | 
| [24:10] | That’s what I want to name her. | 我想给她取这个名字 | 
| [24:13] | After my mom. | 跟我妈一个名字 | 
| [24:16] | I mean, if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 | 
| [24:20] | Holly. | 霍莉 | 
| [24:25] | That sounds right. | 听起来很不错 | 
| [24:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [24:32] | Nick? | 尼克 | 
| [24:35] | – Sir? – Guardian Isaac. He’s not at his post. | -先生 -艾萨克卫士不在岗 | 
| [24:38] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 | 
| [24:38] | He never showed up for his shift this morning. | 今早他都没来上班 | 
| [24:49] | What is it? | 怎么回事 | 
| [24:51] | Sir, I think, uh… | 先生 我觉得 | 
| [24:54] | I think we may have a situation. | 我们可能有麻烦了 | 
| [24:57] | Do you know what this looks like for me? | 你知道这让我看起来像什么吗 | 
| [24:58] | Fred. Please. | 弗雷德 求你了 | 
| [24:59] | I gave her the opportunity to elevate herself. | 是我给她机会让她提升地位的 | 
| [25:02] | To be a wife, a mother. | 做一位妻子 一位母亲 | 
| [25:04] | To be associated with the Waterford name. | 一个与沃特福德家族相关的人 | 
| [25:06] | Fred, we can’t be sure that she ran off with him. | 弗雷德 现在还没法确定她跟他私奔了 | 
| [25:08] | Eden is a good, pious girl– | 伊登是个善良虔诚的女孩 | 
| [25:10] | A married woman swept up in her own selfish lust! | 一个陷入一己淫欲的已婚女人 | 
| [25:13] | That is enough! | 够了 | 
| [25:15] | I will not have this kind of rancor around my child. | 我的孩子周围不能有这种积怨 | 
| [25:18] | You go do what you need to | 你该干什么就去干 | 
| [25:19] | do to find that girl but you leave me out of it. | 你可以去寻找那个女孩 但我不参与 | 
| [25:31] | So fussy today. | 今天太爱哭了 | 
| [25:33] | – Does she want a bottle? – No, she just had one. | -她是要喝奶吗 -不用 她刚喝完 | 
| [25:42] | – Do you want me to take her? – No. | -要我哄哄她吗 -不用 | 
| [26:45] | Momma’s here. | 有妈妈在 | 
| [27:28] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [27:32] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [27:44] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用干那些活儿 | 
| [27:46] | You’ve got your hands full. | 你都忙不过来了 | 
| [27:51] | She changes Nichole’s outfits every 10 minutes. | 她每十分钟就给妮可换套衣服 | 
| [27:55] | Never thought I’d miss Eden so much. | 没想到我还会有想念伊登的时候 | 
| [27:59] | – Rita? – Yes, ma’am. Coming. | -丽塔 -是 太太 马上来 | 
| [29:05] | You working late? | 忙到这么晚吗 | 
| [29:06] | Wasted time dealing with that slut. | 时间都浪费在那个荡妇的事儿上了 | 
| [29:10] | Nick’s wife. | 尼克的妻子 | 
| [29:12] | She won’t get far. | 她跑不了多远 | 
| [29:14] | I hope she’s alright. | 希望她没事 | 
| [29:23] | We’ll find her. Bring her home. | 我们会找到她并把她带回来 | 
| [29:31] | Why would a girl risk so much to leave? | 一个女孩为什么会冒这么大风险逃跑 | 
| [29:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [29:44] | Don’t you? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [29:47] | Where were you hiding when we searched in that house? | 我们搜查那座房子时你藏在哪了 | 
| [29:56] | The attic. | 阁楼 | 
| [30:07] | So, you heard us? | 所以你听见我们了 | 
| [30:12] | Honestly… | 说实话 | 
| [30:15] | My heart was beating so fast, I couldn’t hear much of anything. | 我当时心跳快得已经听不清什么了 | 
| [30:19] | You were that frightened. | 你那么怕 | 
| [30:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [30:24] | Yet you preferred to hide in the attic | 但即使那样 你也宁愿藏在阁楼里 | 
| [30:27] | to avoid coming home. With me. | 不和我回家吗 | 
| [30:37] | I had just said goodbye to my daughter. | 我刚刚和我女儿道别 | 
| [30:45] | And you know what? I wanted to spend some more time with my baby, | 我想在宝宝出生前 | 
| [30:49] | before she was born. | 和她多待一会 | 
| [30:56] | So, how was your reunion? | 你们的重聚如何 | 
| [31:01] | With Hannah? | 和汉娜 | 
| [31:03] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [31:09] | I was surprised to see her. | 我很惊讶 | 
| [31:14] | It’s what you wanted, isn’t it? | 这是你想要的 对吧 | 
| [31:17] | It’s what you asked for. | 是你要求的 | 
| [31:21] | I’m glad I made it happen. | 我很高兴能让你们团聚 | 
| [31:28] | For you. | 都是为了你 | 
| [31:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:52] | Is that all the thanks I get? | 你就谢谢我这些吗 | 
| [32:03] | We could play Scrabble sometime. | 我们可以改天一起玩拼字游戏 | 
| [32:11] | – Scrabble. – Yeah. | -拼字游戏 -是啊 | 
| [32:14] | It’s been awhile. | 有一阵子没玩了 | 
| [32:17] | And I think it would be fun. Don’t you? | 肯定会很有意思的 你不觉得吗 | 
| [32:24] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 | 
| [32:30] | Have a good night. | 晚安 | 
| [33:24] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [33:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [33:36] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 | 
| [33:39] | Your real name. | 我是说你的真名字 | 
| [33:44] | Emily. | 埃米莉 | 
| [33:46] | Emily. | 埃米莉 | 
| [33:49] | You have such beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛真漂亮 | 
| [33:53] | Don’t tell Joseph that I came in. | 别告诉约瑟夫我来过这 | 
| [33:55] | He doesn’t like it when I talk to the girls. | 他不喜欢我跟女孩说话 | 
| [33:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 太太 | 
| [33:58] | He did something terrible. | 他干了坏事 | 
| [34:01] | Terrible! | 坏透了 | 
| [34:03] | He came up with the whole thing. | 所有事都是他想出来的 | 
| [34:06] | With what? | 什么事 | 
| [34:09] | The colonies. | 殖民地 | 
| [34:11] | He planned everything. He figured it all out. | 他计划了一切 都是他想出来的 | 
| [34:14] | And I said, real people are digging up that dirt, | 让人去挖那些土 | 
| [34:18] | and it’s poison. It’s poison. | 那都是有毒的土 | 
| [34:21] | – It’s poison. – Eleanor, please, please. | -那是罪恶 -埃莉诺 够了 | 
| [34:23] | – Oh, you’re a monster! – Okay! | -你这个禽兽 -够了 | 
| [34:26] | Okay! Come on! Come on! | 好了 过来 快点 | 
| [34:28] | You’re disgusting! I hate you! | 你真恶心 我恨你 | 
| [34:31] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [34:34] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好了 亲爱的 | 
| [34:40] | You’re gonna get back in your bed. | 乖乖躺回床上 | 
| [34:44] | And you’re gonna rest. | 好好休息 | 
| [34:50] | And I’m gonna come back and check on you. | 我会回来看你的 | 
| [34:53] | You know what you did! | 你做了什么自己清楚 | 
| [34:56] | You know what you did! | 你心知肚明 | 
| [35:22] | Come. | 过来 | 
| [35:50] | Sit. | 坐 | 
| [36:49] | We value privacy in this house. | 这儿注重隐私 | 
| [36:53] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [36:54] | Yes, sir. | 明白 先生 | 
| [37:12] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 | 
| [37:15] | Life didn’t turn out the way she wanted it to. | 她的生活不如意 | 
| [37:17] | She was an art professor. | 她原本是位美术教授 | 
| [37:19] | She wanted everything to be beautiful. | 希望一切都很美丽 | 
| [37:26] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 | 
| [37:29] | – Here. – No, you’re not. You’re from Montana. | -这里 -不 你来自蒙大纳 | 
| [37:41] | What did you teach? | 你原来是教什么的 | 
| [37:49] | Cellular biology. | 细胞生物学 | 
| [37:51] | I don’t remember any science professors who looked like you. | 我不记得有科学系的教授长得像你 | 
| [37:54] | Those college boys must have been hot for teacher. | 那些大学男孩们肯定都很关注女老师 | 
| [37:58] | Or college girls, in your case. | 你的话 也可能是女孩 | 
| [38:04] | Do you miss the classroom? | 你怀念课堂吗 | 
| [38:10] | God has called me to a higher purpose. | 上帝召唤我致力于更崇高的事业 | 
| [38:13] | You don’t believe that. | 你不信那一套 | 
| [38:19] | You had an affair with a Martha. | 你和女佣有染 | 
| [38:24] | You stole a car. You ran over a Guardian. | 你偷车 辗轧卫士 | 
| [38:31] | How’d that feel? | 什么感觉 | 
| [38:56] | You have a… | 你有一个 | 
| [38:59] | A wife and a son? | 一个妻子和一个儿子 | 
| [39:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [39:14] | You must miss them. | 你一定很想他们 | 
| [39:19] | Losing a child… | 失去孩子 | 
| [39:24] | is like losing a limb… | 就好像失掉一个肢体 | 
| [39:32] | a part of your body. | 一部分身体 | 
| [39:38] | But you know what that’s like too, right? | 不过这滋味你也感受过 对吧 | 
| [39:46] | Do you know, have you healed properly? | 你恢复了吗 | 
| [40:18] | – Offred. – I haven’t pumped yet. | -奥芙弗雷德 -我还没泵奶 | 
| [40:21] | They… They found her. | 他们 他们找到她了 | 
| [40:26] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [40:27] | They brought her back. | 他们把她带回来了 | 
| [40:30] | With Isaac. | 和艾萨克一起 | 
| [40:42] | Tell them you might be pregnant, | 告诉他们你可能怀孕了 | 
| [40:45] | They tested me. I’m not. | 他们验过我了 我没怀孕 | 
| [40:47] | Well, they already have Isaac for desertion. | 艾萨克已经是判擅离职守了 | 
| [40:48] | Say that he took you with him by force. | 那你就说是被他强迫带走的 | 
| [40:50] | Say he wouldn’t let you come home. | 说是他不让你回来 | 
| [40:51] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 | 
| [40:52] | The truth doesn’t matter right now, Eden! | 真相现在不重要 伊登 | 
| [40:54] | It matters to God! He knows what’s inside my heart! | 对上帝来说重要 他知道我内心的真实想法 | 
| [40:55] | He doesn’t decide what happens here today, okay? Just… | 今天他说了不算 好吗 | 
| [40:59] | Tell them what they need to hear. Say you sinned, you’re sorry. | 顺着他们说 说你有罪 你很抱歉 | 
| [41:01] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [41:03] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 | 
| [41:07] | All we wanted was to make a real family. | 我们只是想组建一个真正的家 | 
| [41:11] | Isn’t that what Gilead wants of God’s servants? | 这不就是基列希望上帝仆从所做的事吗 | 
| [41:13] | We can do that. We can make a family. | 我们可以做到 我们可以组建家庭 | 
| [41:14] | We can make a baby, | 我们可以生个孩子 | 
| [41:15] | whatever I need to do to fix this, I’ll do it. | 不管需要我怎么做来弥补 我都会去做 | 
| [41:21] | I love Isaac. | 我爱艾萨克 | 
| [41:23] | And he loves me, and we want to be together. | 他也爱我 我们想在一起 | 
| [41:29] | I don’t want to have your baby. I’m really sorry. | 我不想和你生孩子 真的很抱歉 | 
| [41:34] | You don’t have to be sorry for that. | 你不用感到抱歉 | 
| [41:39] | I need you to forgive me. | 你原谅我吧 | 
| [41:43] | Forgive you? I… | 原谅你 我… | 
| [41:47] | I’m the one | 该道歉的是我 | 
| [41:50] | who should be asking you to forgive me. | 是我应该请求你的原谅 | 
| [41:54] | For all the times that | 这些日子以来 | 
| [41:58] | I should have been kinder. | 我应该对你好一些 | 
| [42:02] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [42:14] | Let’s forgive each other, then. | 那我们就互相原谅吧 | 
| [42:24] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你的人生还有很长的路要走 | 
| [42:31] | – The Lord said– – Eden, please. | -主说道 -伊登 求你了 | 
| [42:35] | When thou passest through the waters, | 当你趟过流水 | 
| [42:38] | – I shall be with thee. – Stop. | -我将与你同在 -别说了 | 
| [42:40] | And through the river, | 当你渡过河流 | 
| [42:43] | – They shall not overflow thee. -Stop. | -水必不会淹没你 -别说了 | 
| [42:46] | When thou walkest through the fire, | 当你穿过烈火 | 
| [42:50] | – Thou shalt not be burned… – Oh, stop. | -你必不会被灼烧 -别说了 | 
| [42:54] | Neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. | 火焰必不会着你身 | 
| [44:29] | The accused have been found guilty of infidelity | 被告被控不忠 | 
| [44:33] | in violation of Exodus chapter 20, verse 14. | 违反了《出埃及记》第20章 第14节 | 
| [44:38] | By the laws of God and His servants here on Earth, | 根据上帝律法以及他的公仆之名 | 
| [44:42] | they have been sentenced to the Common Mercy of the State. | 他们被判死刑 | 
| [44:51] | If we confess our sins, | 如果我们坦白自己的罪孽 | 
| [44:54] | He is faithful and just to forgive us, | 主将仁慈地宽恕我们 | 
| [44:58] | and cleanse us all from unrighteousness. | 净化我们身上的邪恶 | 
| [45:03] | Renounce your sins and plead for His mercy. | 放下罪孽 祈求主的仁慈 | 
| [45:18] | Children of God! | 上帝之子 | 
| [45:20] | Renounce your sins and plead for His mercy! | 放下罪孽 祈求主的仁慈 | 
| [45:33] | Eden! | 伊登 | 
| [45:42] | Children of God! | 上帝之子 | 
| [45:44] | Renounce your sins and plead for His mercy! | 放下罪孽 祈求主的仁慈 | 
| [45:47] | Love is patient. | 爱是耐心 | 
| [45:50] | Love is kind. | 爱是宽容 | 
| [45:56] | It does not envy. | 不会嫉妒 | 
| [45:59] | It does not boast. | 无需自夸 | 
| [46:01] | It is does not dishonor others. | 对他人毫无不敬 | 
| [46:03] | – It is not self-seeking– – By His hand. | -不会唯利是图 -借上帝之手 | 
| [49:40] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [50:11] | Thus says the Lord: | 主这样说道 | 
| [50:14] | even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, | 即使是强者所掳掠的 也可以夺走 | 
| [50:21] | and the prey of the terrible be delivered. | 暴虐之人所抢夺的 也可获解救 | 
| [50:27] | For I will contend with he who contends with you, | 与你相争者 我必与他相争 | 
| [50:35] | and I will save your children. | 我要拯救你的儿女 | 
| [50:56] | I’ll get you a bottle. | 我给你拿瓶奶来 | 
| [50:58] | No, wait. | 不 等下 | 
| [51:01] | Wait. | 等等 |