| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | We can get you out! You and the baby. | 我们能把你送出去 你和孩子一起 | 
| [00:05] | But you have to go right now! | 但必须马上就走 | 
| [00:06] | ‐ Who’s “We?” ‐ Marthas. Go! | -“我们”是谁 -女佣们 快去啊 | 
| [00:08] | Do you know Commander Mackenzie? | 你认识麦肯锡大主教吗 | 
| [00:10] | He has a daughter. | 他有个女儿 | 
| [00:11] | I can’t leave without her. | 我不能丢下她一个人离开 | 
| [00:13] | I’ll take you to Mackenzie. | 我带你去麦肯锡那里 | 
| [00:16] | Don’t move! | 不许动 | 
| [00:16] | You’re being cruel. | 你太残忍了 | 
| [00:18] | Confusing her like this. | 这样给她洗脑 | 
| [00:20] | I’m confusing her? | 我给她洗脑 | 
| [00:21] | You’re gonna see your son again. | 你还会见到你儿子的 | 
| [00:23] | I’m not his mother anymore. | 我不是他的母亲了 | 
| [00:24] | Of course you are. Your son is in Canada. | 你当然是 你儿子在加拿大 | 
| [00:26] | He’s free. With your wife. | 他是自由的 和你妻子一起 | 
| [00:31] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 | 
| [00:33] | Dear Lord, what have you done? | 我的天 你干了什么 | 
| [00:36] | As a person in need of protection, | 作为一个需要保护的人 | 
| [00:38] | do you wish to seek asylum in the country of Canada? | 你愿意寻求加拿大的庇护吗 | 
| [00:40] | Yes. | 愿意 | 
| [00:41] | God has made me master of an incredible woman. | 上帝赐给了我一个不可思议的太太 | 
| [00:43] | You don’t need to protect me. | 你不用保护我 | 
| [00:46] | – Are you Luke? ‐ Yeah. | -你是卢克吗 -是的 | 
| [00:48] | Your wife saved my life. | 你妻子救了我的命 | 
| [00:49] | They’re safe. Emily and the baby. | 她们很安全 埃米莉和孩子 | 
| [00:52] | They made it. | 她们成功了 | 
| [00:55] | You’ve got a new posting. | 你有新家庭了 | 
| [00:59] | You’re not gonna be any trouble, are you? | 你不会惹什么麻烦吧 | 
| [01:01] | No, sir. | 不会 先生 | 
| [01:23] | I used to be bad at waiting. | 我曾不善于等待 | 
| [01:26] | “They also serve who stand and wait,” | 侍立左右的人也有价值 | 
| [01:28] | Aunt Lydia said. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷说的 | 
| [01:30] | She also said, | 她还说 | 
| [01:32] | “Not all of you will make it through. | 不是所有人都能做到 | 
| [01:35] | Some of you will fall on dry ground | 有些人会跌落于干涸的地面 | 
| [01:37] | or thorns. | 或荆棘之上 | 
| [01:39] | Some of you are shallow‐rooted. | 有些人根系极浅 | 
| [01:42] | Think of yourselves as seeds. | 想象自己是种子 | 
| [01:45] | What kind of seed will you be, girls?” | 你们会是哪类种子呢 姑娘们 | 
| [01:50] | I pretend I’m a tree. | 我假装自己是棵树 | 
| [01:53] | And I wait. | 伺机而待 | 
| [02:02] | She’s very blessed. | 她真有福气 | 
| [02:11] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 | 
| [02:12] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 | 
| [02:22] | We’re about to take back Chicago, | 我们要夺回芝加哥了 | 
| [02:24] | my mistress tells me. | 我女主人说的 | 
| [02:27] | I will keep our soldiers in my prayers. | 我会为我们的战士祈祷 | 
| [02:31] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [02:35] | I’ve been praying for the Waterfords, too. | 我也为沃特福德夫妇祈祷 | 
| [02:39] | That is kind of you, Ofmatthew. | 你真是善良 奥芙马修 | 
| [02:43] | Their poor sweet baby, | 他们可怜的小宝贝 | 
| [02:46] | wherever she is. | 无论她在哪 | 
| [02:48] | I can’t imagine what came over Ofjoseph. | 真无法想象奥芙约瑟夫发生了什么 | 
| [02:52] | I am Ofjoseph. | 我就是奥芙约瑟夫 | 
| [02:59] | Now who’s the pious little shit? | 虔诚的小可怜是谁呢 | 
| [03:10] | Go in grace. | 感恩离去 | 
| [03:15] | Praise be to you. | 宜应称颂您 | 
| [03:28] | Ofrobert, did you see? | 奥芙罗伯特 看到没 | 
| [03:31] | They have canned tomatoes. | 他们有罐装番茄 | 
| [03:34] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [04:13] | Sneaky. | 暗中行事 | 
| [04:15] | I’m learning. | 我还在学 | 
| [04:18] | Casey had her baby. | 凯西有孩子了 | 
| [04:20] | A shredder. | 畸形儿 | 
| [04:22] | Heart on the outside. | 心脏外翻 | 
| [04:23] | That’s awful. | 可怕 | 
| [04:28] | The Americans are about to lose Chicago. | 美国人就要失去芝加哥了 | 
| [04:30] | At least that’s what Ofmatthew says. | 反正奥芙马修是这么说的 | 
| [04:39] | Did you ask your Martha about the Mackenzies? | 你跟女佣打听过麦肯锡夫妇吗 | 
| [04:42] | I tried. | 我试过了 | 
| [04:43] | She’s super mean. | 她非常刻薄 | 
| [04:46] | I’d leave the Marthas alone. | 我不去招惹女佣了 | 
| [04:47] | Do you need help with something? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [04:49] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [04:53] | The Marthas don’t trust us. | 女佣们不信任我们 | 
| [04:55] | Who does? | 有谁信呢 | 
| [05:08] | They only had golden beets. | 他们只有金甜菜 | 
| [05:10] | That’s fine. They’ll roast up great. | 没事 烤完味道很好 | 
| [05:21] | I thought you said steak. | 我以为你是要牛排 | 
| [05:23] | This is a filet. | 这是腓力 | 
| [05:26] | Isn’t that better? | 这不是更好吗 | 
| [05:28] | Not if you like flavor. | 牛排的味道更好 | 
| [05:34] | I can go back. | 我能回去一趟 | 
| [05:36] | Hope we have enough butter for a Bearnaise sauce. | 希望我们有足够的黄油做蛋黄酱 | 
| [05:40] | Parlor. | 客厅 | 
| [05:42] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们在等你 | 
| [06:00] | Blessed be the fruit, dear. | 祈神保佑生养 亲爱的 | 
| [06:02] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 | 
| [06:11] | I’m glad to see you’re feeling a bit better, Aunt Lydia. | 很高兴你好些了 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [06:15] | Aren’t you kind? | 真是好人 | 
| [06:19] | I didn’t figure I’d see you back in this house any time soon. | 我没想到你这么快就回来了 | 
| [06:25] | You’ve certainly bounced back, haven’t you? | 想必你已经痊愈了吧 | 
| [06:29] | God is merciful indeed. | 上帝仁慈 | 
| [06:32] | Lydia’s here checking up on us. | 莉迪亚来视察我们了 | 
| [06:34] | Nothing of the sort. | 并非如此 | 
| [06:36] | A routine visit to see how our girl | 只是例行公事看看姑娘们 | 
| [06:38] | is settling into her new household. | 在她的新家安顿得如何了 | 
| [06:41] | She’s fine. | 她很好 | 
| [06:43] | – She’s fine. ‐ She’s fine. | -她很好 -很好 | 
| [06:45] | have you found her… | 你们让她学会 | 
| [06:47] | …respectful? | 尊重了吗 | 
| [06:48] | We’ve had trouble with her in the past. | 以前这点一直挺难的 | 
| [06:52] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [06:54] | I want to go now. | 我想走了 | 
| [06:56] | All right, my love. | 好的 亲爱的 | 
| [06:58] | All right. | 好 | 
| [06:59] | And The Ceremony? | 受精仪式如何了 | 
| [07:01] | Our records show that Ofjoseph’s fertile time | 我们的记录显示奥芙约瑟夫的排卵期 | 
| [07:03] | was last week. | 是上周 | 
| [07:09] | Yep. | 进行了 | 
| [07:11] | Aces. | 非常棒 | 
| [07:14] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [07:19] | Mrs. Lawrence? | 劳伦斯太太 | 
| [07:24] | She’s… | 她… | 
| [07:24] | She’s just tired. | 她只是累了 | 
| [07:27] | All right, my love. | 走吧 亲爱的 | 
| [07:29] | Pleasure, | 幸会 | 
| [07:31] | as always. | 一如既往 | 
| [07:40] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 | 
| [07:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [07:45] | If there is something unseemly going on in this household | 要是劳伦斯大主教在这个家里 | 
| [07:48] | with Commander Lawrence, | 有什么不得体的行为 | 
| [07:48] | you know you can always tell me. | 你知道你随时可以告诉我的 | 
| [07:51] | Emily was here two days | 埃米莉才在这里待了两天 | 
| [07:53] | and God only knows what he did to her. | 天知道他对她做了什么 | 
| [08:01] | May I see you out, Aunt Lydia? | 我送你出去好吗 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [08:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:18] | I’d like to look at your room. | 我想看看你的房间 | 
| [08:21] | To see if it’s shipshape. | 看看是否整洁有序 | 
| [08:24] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [08:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [08:50] | Maybe next time is better. All right? | 要不还是等下次吧 好吗 | 
| [08:53] | You shut your mouth! | 你闭嘴 | 
| [08:59] | Aunt Elizabeth was soft! | 伊丽莎白嬷嬷太软弱了 | 
| [09:01] | I would never have put you in a new posting. | 换我就绝不会给你安排新的派驻家庭 | 
| [09:04] | After what you pulled at the Mackenzies’, | 你在麦肯锡家闹了那么一出 | 
| [09:07] | you should be on the wall! | 你该被吊死在墙上 | 
| [09:21] | Everything is… | 一切都… | 
| [09:24] | …in hand, | 在掌控中 | 
| [09:26] | Commander Lawrence. | 劳伦斯大主教 | 
| [09:31] | Ofjoseph was seen | 有人看到奥芙约瑟夫 | 
| [09:33] | gossiping at… | 在面包鱼那边 | 
| [09:35] | …Loaves and Fishes. | 跟人闲谈 | 
| [09:37] | That simply will not do. | 那是不行的 | 
| [09:41] | Spare the rod, | 省了棍棒 | 
| [09:42] | spoil the Handmaid, yeah? | 惯了使女 是吧 | 
| [09:45] | Something like that. | 差不多是这么说的 | 
| [09:46] | Quite right. | 非常正确 | 
| [09:47] | Quite right. | 非常正确 | 
| [09:51] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 | 
| [09:56] | Take care, dear. | 保重 亲爱的 | 
| [09:58] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 | 
| [10:06] | Just… | 走吧 | 
| [10:24] | I wonder what the voltage is on those things. | 真好奇那东西有多少电压 | 
| [11:01] | Hello, you still there? | 喂 你还在吗 | 
| [11:03] | Uh, yeah. | 在 | 
| [11:05] | Still here. | 我还在 | 
| [11:06] | You need to drop off the notarized form by 3:00 p. M. | 你得在下午三点前递交公正表格 | 
| [11:07] | Uh, no. My lawyer said that she’d drop them off. | 不 我的律师说她会去交 | 
| [11:10] | Well, she hasn’t. | 可她没有 | 
| [11:12] | So if they’re not there by 3:00, the application’s rejected. | 三点没提交表格 申请就会被拒 | 
| [11:15] | All right. All right, it’s fine. | 好吧 没事 | 
| [11:16] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快过去 | 
| [11:18] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢了 | 
| [11:30] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [11:32] | Yeah. Oh‐oh. | 没错 | 
| [11:34] | Look who’s home, Nichole. | 看看谁回来了 妮可 | 
| [11:35] | Hey, come say “Hi.” | 快过来打个招呼 | 
| [11:40] | I’ve gotta go to the lawyer’s | 我得去律师那 | 
| [11:41] | and then the embassy. | 然后得去大使馆 | 
| [11:42] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 | 
| [11:43] | Play with her! | 来跟她玩玩 | 
| [11:45] | Or hold her. | 或者抱抱她 | 
| [11:46] | Just for a minute. | 就一小会 | 
| [11:47] | Yeah, I gotta, uh… | 我得… | 
| [11:49] | I’ve gotta get these forms notarized | 我得把表格拿去公证 | 
| [11:51] | for the National Insurance Number application. | 好申请国家社保账号 | 
| [11:54] | Right. You’re gonna be back for dinner? | 好吧 你回来吃晚饭吗 | 
| [11:56] | Emily? | 埃米莉要来 | 
| [11:58] | Right. | 对 | 
| [12:01] | Yeah, I’m fine with it. | 好的 我没意见 | 
| [12:08] | She’s got family in Canada, though, right? | 不过她在加拿大有家人 对吧 | 
| [12:11] | So, when’s she gonna let ’em know that she’s here? | 所以她打算什么时候让他们知道她在这里 | 
| [12:15] | I’m working on it. | 我正在安排 | 
| [12:17] | Look, everyone’s timeline is different. | 每个人都有自己的时间线 | 
| [12:21] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有什么需要就告诉我 | 
| [12:23] | Chives! | 要香葱 | 
| [12:24] | Not green onions. | 不是绿色的洋葱 | 
| [12:33] | This is healing up nicely. | 伤口恢复得很好 | 
| [12:35] | No swelling or discharge. | 没有肿胀 也没有化脓 | 
| [12:37] | Any pain? | 疼吗 | 
| [12:39] | Some. | 有一点 | 
| [12:41] | That should go away in time. | 应该慢慢就不疼了 | 
| [12:43] | Cartilage doesn’t heal as well as other tissue… | 软骨不像其他组织那么容易好 | 
| [12:45] | It’s avascular. | 软骨没有血管 | 
| [12:47] | Also, chondrocytes can’t mobilize to damaged areas. | 而且软骨细胞无法转移到受损部位 | 
| [12:50] | Right. | 是的 | 
| [12:51] | So you’ll probably end up with a scar. | 所以最后会留下伤疤 | 
| [12:56] | Uh, all your blood work came back normal. | 你的血检结果正常 | 
| [12:58] | CBC, glyco, metabolic. | 血常规 血糖 代谢 | 
| [13:00] | Pelvic ultrasound and pap look good, too. | 盆腔超声和宫颈刮片检查也都没问题 | 
| [13:06] | you do have some small uterine fibroids | 但有些小的子宫肌瘤 | 
| [13:11] | that we’re gonna want to keep an eye on. | 我们还需要持续关注 | 
| [13:15] | Follow‐up appointments, uh, | 还有一些后续检查 | 
| [13:17] | dental surgeon, | 牙医 | 
| [13:18] | optometrist, | 验光师 | 
| [13:19] | pulmonologist. | 胸腔科 | 
| [13:22] | This is a referral to an OB/GYN for a consult | 等你准备好了以后 这还有一份 | 
| [13:26] | on clitoral reconstruction when you’re ready. | 到妇产科咨询关于阴蒂重建术的介绍信 | 
| [13:29] | And Dr. Wilson is a terrific psychiatrist | 威尔逊医生是一位优秀的心理医生 | 
| [13:32] | I want you to see now that you’re transitioning out of acute care. | 你知道你现在已经脱离急诊护理了 | 
| [13:34] | She does a lot of work with your community. | 她帮助过很多和你类似的患者 | 
| [13:38] | ‐ That’s all? – That’s it. | -就这些吗 -是的 | 
| [13:40] | I’ll want to see you for physicals every other year. | 我需要你每隔一年体检一次 | 
| [13:43] | And… | 还有… | 
| [13:45] | uh, watch that cholesterol. | 注意一下胆固醇指标 | 
| [13:48] | Cholesterol? | 胆固醇吗 | 
| [13:50] | Yeah, it’s a little high | 是的 对于你这个年龄的女性来说 | 
| [13:51] | for a woman your age. | 有些偏高 | 
| [13:53] | You should be able to manage it with diet and exercise. | 通过节食和锻炼就能控制住 | 
| [14:26] | Cora? Do you have anything for burns? | 科拉 你有能治烧伤的东西吗 | 
| [14:29] | Fantastic. | 真会挑时候 | 
| [14:29] | Look, she can’t stay here. | 她不该在这呆着 | 
| [14:31] | She has to wait somewhere. | 她得去别的地方等着 | 
| [14:32] | Not my problem. | 与我无关 | 
| [14:33] | I just get the passes! | 我好不容易拿到通行证 | 
| [14:41] | You’re helping her escape? | 你们要帮她逃出去吗 | 
| [14:43] | ‐ Beth? ‐ Yes. | -贝丝 -是的 | 
| [14:47] | We had to change pickup locations. | 我们得换一个接应地点 | 
| [14:49] | I can’t take her to the new one | 得等到晚些时间 安全一点的时候 | 
| [14:50] | until later when it is safe. | 我才能带她去新的接应地点 | 
| [14:52] | ‐ Why can’t she stay here? ‐ You’re new, both of you. | -她为什么不能待在这 -你俩都是新面孔 | 
| [14:55] | You don’t know how things work around here. | 你们都不懂这种事情如何运作 | 
| [15:04] | Hen party. | 女子派对啊 | 
| [15:10] | Where’s Mrs. Lawrence’s tea? | 劳伦斯夫人的茶在哪 | 
| [15:11] | It’s coming right now, sir. | 茶马上就好 先生 | 
| [15:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [15:26] | My name’s Alison, sir. | 我叫艾莉森 先生 | 
| [15:27] | Uh, she’s come to help polish the silver | 她是来为了您的聚会 | 
| [15:29] | for your meeting. | 帮忙擦银器的 | 
| [15:31] | That’s a lie. | 撒谎 | 
| [15:35] | You two… are always finding friends. | 你们两个总能找到新朋友 | 
| [15:44] | I’ll see if I can find a Guardian to take you home. | 我要找个卫士送你回家 | 
| [15:48] | Or wherever. | 也许是别的地方 | 
| [15:52] | Stay in this room. | 待在屋子里 | 
| [16:02] | Commander Lawrence. | 劳伦斯大主教 | 
| [16:16] | I don’t like… strangers in my house. | 我不喜欢家里有陌生人 | 
| [16:24] | Why is there a stranger in my house? | 我家里为什么会有陌生人 | 
| [16:29] | She’s just here for a while. | 她就待一会儿 | 
| [16:30] | Then she’s gone. | 然后就走 | 
| [16:32] | Sir. | 先生 | 
| [16:35] | I asked you why. | 我问你为什么 | 
| [16:40] | She’s getting out. | 她要逃走 | 
| [16:43] | She just needs a safe place to wait. | 只是需要一个安全的地方等待时机 | 
| [16:45] | “She.” “She.” You keep saying that | 你不停地说”她””她” | 
| [16:48] | like it means something. I don’t know that person. | 有什么意义 我都不认识那个人 | 
| [16:55] | You helped me. | 你帮过我 | 
| [16:59] | You don’t know me. | 你也不认识我啊 | 
| [17:05] | Is that what you think? | 你真这么想吗 | 
| [17:10] | That woman, those Marthas… | 那个女人 那些女佣们 | 
| [17:13] | I know what their life is like. | 我知道她们过着什么样的生活 | 
| [17:15] | She has a chance for something better. | 她现在有机会活得更好 | 
| [17:17] | Let her have it. | 给她个机会吧 | 
| [17:25] | It’s your funeral. | 与我无关 | 
| [17:53] | It’s all right. She can stay. | 好了 她可以在这等着 | 
| [17:56] | ‐ What did you do? ‐ I convinced him. | -你都做了些什么 -我说服他了啊 | 
| [17:59] | That must’ve been some blowjob. | 肯定是给他口交了 | 
| [18:01] | Red Center Special. | 红色感化中心特别版 | 
| [18:05] | I can take this. | 我送去吧 | 
| [18:09] | Just knock and leave it outside her door. | 敲下门 放在门口就行 | 
| [18:14] | And thanks. | 谢谢啊 | 
| [18:36] | Close the door. | 把门关上 | 
| [19:02] | We’ll lose the opportunity. | 我们会错失良机的 | 
| [19:03] | Everything’s already set up. | 全都安排好了 | 
| [19:04] | Forget it. I’m not going with you. | 算了吧 我才不和你一起去呢 | 
| [19:07] | If I walk back alone, I’m gonna get questioned. | 我要是自己走回来 一定会受到盘问的 | 
| [19:10] | Not my problem. | 与我无关 | 
| [19:11] | Cora! | 科拉 | 
| [19:13] | Lawrence is in the parlor. | 劳伦斯在客厅 | 
| [19:14] | He’ll probably be there for a while. | 他应该暂时不会离开 | 
| [19:16] | We should go now. | 我们该走了 | 
| [19:17] | I wanna see how it works. | 我想看看你们是怎么做的 | 
| [19:18] | We almost never move people. | 我们几乎从不送人 | 
| [19:20] | Messages, black‐market stuff, sometimes. | 偶尔会送消息 黑市商品什么的 | 
| [19:22] | People are difficult. | 送人很难 | 
| [19:23] | Dangerous. | 很危险 | 
| [19:24] | I’ve noticed. I can handle myself. | 我知道 我能应付 | 
| [19:26] | What? Were you in the military or something before? | 怎么 你以前参过军吗 | 
| [19:29] | No. Were you? | 没有 你呢 | 
| [19:31] | High school chemistry teacher. | 高中化学老师 | 
| [19:34] | Well, I’m the only reason why you’re not all | 多亏有我 你们才没有 | 
| [19:35] | in an interrogation room right now, so you owe me. | 全都进审讯室 所以你们欠我的 | 
| [19:38] | Come on, Breaking Bad, | 快 绝命毒师 | 
| [19:39] | let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [19:40] | Cora’s not going. | 科拉不去 | 
| [19:41] | So you need me. | 所以你们需要我 | 
| [19:44] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起去 | 
| [19:44] | June. | 琼 | 
| [19:47] | I am not afraid of hard work. | 我不怕辛苦 | 
| [19:53] | All right. | 好 | 
| [19:54] | But not like that. | 但不能穿成这样 | 
| [20:13] | Strange to finally be invisible. | 不引人注目的感觉真奇怪 | 
| [20:16] | One of the reasons they chose red was the opposite. | 他们选择红色的原因之一就是显眼 | 
| [20:20] | We’re easy to catch because we’re easy to see. | 我们显眼所以容易被抓 | 
| [20:24] | Like blood on snow. | 就像雪地上的鲜血 | 
| [20:31] | Did you check her? | 你查过她了吗 | 
| [20:33] | Clear. | 没问题 | 
| [20:34] | Keep going. | 继续走 | 
| [20:46] | Straight line! | 排成直线 | 
| [20:49] | No loitering! | 禁止逗留 | 
| [20:53] | Straight line! | 排成直线 | 
| [20:58] | Have your passes ready. | 准备好通行证 | 
| [21:11] | Keep walking. | 继续走 | 
| [21:13] | Pass? | 通行证 | 
| [21:15] | Step up. | 过来 | 
| [21:18] | This pass is expired. | 证件过期了 | 
| [21:19] | I did nothing wrong. I… I did nothing wrong. | 我没做错事 我没做错事 | 
| [21:21] | – Come with me. – I did nothing wrong. | -跟我来 -我没做错事 | 
| [21:23] | Move it! | 快走 | 
| [21:25] | Let’s go! | 走 | 
| [21:57] | No Handmaids. | 没有使女 | 
| [21:59] | We’re not allowed in this part of town. | 我们不允许进入这个区域 | 
| [22:02] | Commercial laundries, | 商业洗衣店 | 
| [22:03] | too many chemicals. | 滥用化学药剂 | 
| [22:07] | Gilead’s green, but… | 基列国讲环保 但… | 
| [22:10] | …they still like their dry cleaning. | 他们还是喜欢干洗 | 
| [22:32] | Shut the door. | 关门 | 
| [22:41] | Stay out of sight and keep quiet. | 躲起来 别出声 | 
| [22:43] | Someone’ll come for you. | 会有人来找你的 | 
| [22:45] | You can’t wait with me? | 你不和我一起等吗 | 
| [22:47] | We have to get back before we’re missed. | 我们必须在被发现之前回去 | 
| [22:50] | God bless our labors. | 上帝保佑我们的劳动 | 
| [22:53] | Through work we’re cleansed. | 我们通过工作得到净化 | 
| [23:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [23:01] | June, come on. | 琼 快 | 
| [23:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [23:13] | Sorry about what I said earlier. | 我为之前说的话道歉 | 
| [23:15] | You know, blowjob. | 就是 口交 | 
| [23:17] | I’ve heard worse. | 这不是最难听的 | 
| [23:18] | Marthas are sinners, too, | 女佣也是罪人 | 
| [23:20] | so we’re told. | 至少他们是这么说的 | 
| [23:22] | I had my tubes tied. | 我做了结扎 | 
| [23:24] | Lucky I can cook | 幸好我会做饭 | 
| [23:25] | or I would’ve been upstairs at Jezebel’s | 否则就会在楼上的荡妇俱乐部 | 
| [23:27] | instead of in the kitchen. | 而不是在厨房工作了 | 
| [23:29] | Did you know Moira? | 你认识莫伊拉吗 | 
| [23:30] | She called herself Ruby? | 她自称露比 | 
| [23:32] | Yeah. | 认识 | 
| [23:33] | She made it to Canada. | 她逃到加拿大了 | 
| [23:37] | Alison’s not going to Canada. | 艾莉森不会去加拿大 | 
| [23:41] | She’s going deeper in. | 她要深入敌后 | 
| [23:43] | A resistance cell out west somewhere. | 加入西部的抵抗组织 | 
| [23:46] | She’s valuable. | 她很有价值 | 
| [23:47] | A chemistry teacher? | 化学老师 | 
| [23:49] | She makes bombs. | 她会做炸弹 | 
| [23:54] | Like Ofglen. | 像奥芙格伦一样 | 
| [23:56] | Oh, so you know her work? | 这么说你了解她的工作 | 
| [24:01] | I guess you don’t know what you’re capable of | 看来人只有在迫不得已的时候 | 
| [24:02] | till you have to do it. | 才能发挥自己的潜力 | 
| [24:42] | Come on, boys. | 走吧 孩子们 | 
| [24:49] | Green onions would’ve worked in this, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这道菜用大葱更合适 | 
| [24:52] | Just the green part, | 只用葱叶 | 
| [24:53] | and a little less. | 用量少一点 | 
| [24:55] | All right, Chef Mansplainer. | 够了 男性说教主厨 | 
| [24:58] | It’s delicious. | 很好吃 | 
| [24:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:00] | I hope you don’t mind the fish. | 希望你不介意这道鱼 | 
| [25:02] | I‐‐ I should’ve asked. | 我应该提前问的 | 
| [25:03] | No, fish is great. | 没关系 鱼很美味 | 
| [25:05] | It turns out I have high cholesterol so… | 我查出了高胆固醇 所以… | 
| [25:08] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [25:08] | Yeah, all the meat | 是的 所有肉类 | 
| [25:10] | and butter, I guess. | 和黄油都要少吃 | 
| [25:12] | You know what helps with those arteries? | 你知道什么对血管好吗 | 
| [25:15] | A little vino. | 来点葡萄酒 | 
| [25:16] | Yeah, I never had that problem. | 嗯 我从没遇到过这个问题 | 
| [25:18] | Before Gilead, | 在基列国建立以前 | 
| [25:19] | I was a vegetarian. | 我是个素食主义者 | 
| [25:21] | Yeah, it’s not like it matters. | 这些都已经不重要了 | 
| [25:23] | You eat what they give you. | 他们给你什么你就得吃什么 | 
| [25:29] | June was big on the fish. | 琼很喜欢做鱼 | 
| [25:32] | And chicken. | 和鸡 | 
| [25:34] | And… | 还有… | 
| [25:35] | …Meatless Mondays. | 无肉的周一 | 
| [25:37] | It was kinda pushy of her, huh? | 她管得有点宽啊 | 
| [25:40] | I mean, she sets the menu, | 我是说 她来定菜单 | 
| [25:42] | you do most of the cooking… | 但主要还是你来做菜 | 
| [25:44] | No, I didn’t mind. | 我并不介意 | 
| [25:47] | What about, uh… | 那 那个… | 
| [25:49] | What about your wife? | 你妻子呢 | 
| [25:50] | She’s, uh… | 她… | 
| [25:51] | She’s a veggie or not? | 她吃素吗 | 
| [25:52] | Luke. | 卢克 | 
| [25:53] | What? I’m just… | 怎么了 我只是… | 
| [25:54] | I’m… I’m curious. | 我就是好奇而已 | 
| [25:56] | Because it can be hard, right? | 因为有时候会挺麻烦的吧 | 
| [25:56] | You’re trying to figure out how to raise your kid. | 你们思考怎么培养你们的孩子的时候 | 
| [25:58] | Do you… You know‐‐ | 会不会… 那个… | 
| [25:59] | You know, could you please, | 那个 你能不能 | 
| [26:00] | uh, go get us some more potatoes? | 再去给我们盛点土豆 | 
| [26:02] | Just, what, was it veggie or not for the kid? | 就是 孩子到底是吃素还是吃肉啊 | 
| [26:04] | Go get the fucking potatoes. | 快他妈的去拿土豆 | 
| [26:11] | You know… I… | 我… | 
| [26:15] | I… Sorry, excuse me. | 我 抱歉 | 
| [26:23] | There’s, um, pie. | 还有派呢 | 
| [26:26] | Apple. | 苹果的 | 
| [26:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:38] | Don’t even. | 不用 | 
| [26:40] | That was all him. | 都是他的错 | 
| [26:46] | You know, he looks at you and he sees June. | 你知道 他看到你就会想到琼 | 
| [26:50] | He’d want her to call. | 他希望她打过来 | 
| [26:52] | He looks at you, | 他一看到你 | 
| [26:53] | he’s afraid she wouldn’t. | 就担心她不会打过来 | 
| [26:55] | Nah, she would. | 不 她会的 | 
| [26:57] | She’s a lot stronger than me. | 她比我坚强多了 | 
| [27:00] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 我可不这么觉得 | 
| [27:07] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [27:11] | Yeah, because it’s terrifying. | 嗯 因为真的很可怕啊 | 
| [27:14] | And you’re right to be scared. I mean, look… | 感到恐惧没问题的 我是说 你看 | 
| [27:17] | I’ve seen a lot of these reunions | 我见过很多这种团聚 | 
| [27:18] | and it’s not always a storybook ending. | 并非都是童话结局 | 
| [27:24] | But nobody’s talking about happily ever after. | 但也没人会谈论幸福美好的生活了 | 
| [27:28] | Just after. | 只有生活 | 
| [27:34] | And he does make a great pie. | 他做的派是不错 | 
| [27:43] | Rita would never let me help. | 丽塔从来都不让我帮她 | 
| [27:44] | Anything to get me to bed faster. | 能让我早点去睡觉谁帮我都行 | 
| [27:56] | Alison! | 艾莉森 | 
| [27:57] | Shit! Fuck! | 天啊 | 
| [27:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:58] | – Shh! Quiet! – Guardians. They shot her. | -嘘 小点声 -卫士们射伤了她 | 
| [28:00] | – Did they follow you? – Get her to the basement. | -他们有跟着你们吗 -扶她去地下室 | 
| [28:02] | Come on! | 过来 | 
| [28:03] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得没有 | 
| [28:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [28:05] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 | 
| [28:07] | Let’s go! | 快点 | 
| [28:09] | Come on! | 快来 | 
| [28:21] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [28:23] | Towels are to the left. | 毛巾在左边 | 
| [28:25] | Straight ahead. Go through there. | 直走 从那穿过去 | 
| [28:27] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点快点 快走 | 
| [28:31] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [28:34] | Lay her down. | 让她躺下 | 
| [28:35] | Okay. Okay. | 没事了 没事了 | 
| [28:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:40] | It’s okay. She’s just trying to stop the bleeding. | 没事的 她只是在帮你止血 | 
| [28:42] | It’s okay. Breathe. All right? | 没事的 深呼吸 好吗 | 
| [28:44] | Is there anyone we can call? | 我们能给谁打个电话吗 | 
| [28:46] | I don’t know. Uh, I’m trying to think. | 我不知道 我在想 | 
| [28:48] | – Cora? – Shit. | -科拉 -完了 | 
| [28:49] | Beth? | 贝丝 | 
| [28:54] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:56] | – Put your hand here. ‐ Okay. | -用手按着这 -好 | 
| [29:00] | Okay, come on. | 行了 来吧 | 
| [29:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:12] | Who’s in the basement? | 谁在下面 | 
| [29:14] | Just Beth. | 就是贝丝而已 | 
| [29:15] | We saw a rat. | 我们看到了只老鼠 | 
| [29:18] | She screamed. | 她尖叫了一声 | 
| [29:19] | Liar. | 骗子 | 
| [29:21] | That’s two. | 这是第二次了 | 
| [29:24] | You wanna try? | 你想挑战我的底线吗 | 
| [29:28] | Someone’s hurt. | 有人受伤了 | 
| [29:31] | Same someone who was here earlier? | 之前来这的那个人吗 | 
| [29:32] | Cora, get the door. | 科拉 去开门 | 
| [29:34] | She’s here, too. | 她也在 | 
| [29:35] | There’s another woman. | 还有另一个女人 | 
| [29:36] | She’s the one who’s hurt, sir. | 她才是受伤的那个人 先生 | 
| [29:37] | She screamed. | 是她在尖叫 | 
| [29:38] | ‐ Get her out. ‐ Commander Lawrence‐‐ | -把她抬出来 -劳伦斯大主教 | 
| [29:40] | You heard me. Get her out. | 我说过了 抬出来 | 
| [29:42] | – Blessed evening. – Is the Commander home? | -美好的夜晚 -大主教在家吗 | 
| [29:43] | Yes. What’s going on? | 嗯 怎么了 | 
| [29:45] | We need to speak with him. | 我们要和他谈谈 | 
| [29:47] | Okay. I’ll go get him for you. | 好的 我去帮你找他 | 
| [29:49] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [29:51] | Good evening, Commander Lawrence. | 晚上好 劳伦斯大主教 | 
| [29:52] | Sorry to disturb you. | 很抱歉打扰你 | 
| [29:54] | Not at all. What’s… | 不会 怎么 | 
| [29:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:56] | Had a bit of trouble in town tonight. | 今晚城里有点麻烦 | 
| [29:59] | A couple of fugitives. | 有几个逃犯 | 
| [30:00] | Marthas. | 女佣 | 
| [30:02] | Let’s get you some coffee. | 我们给你弄点咖啡 | 
| [30:04] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 | 
| [30:05] | We’ll just be a minute. | 稍等 | 
| [30:10] | We’re talking to all the households in the area | 我们正在和这个地区的家庭交谈 | 
| [30:12] | to see if you noticed anything amiss tonight. | 看看今晚有没有发现什么问题 | 
| [30:14] | We have a man doing a perimeter check of your property right now. | 我们正在检查你家周边 | 
| [30:16] | Joseph? Is everything all right? | 约瑟夫 没事吧 | 
| [30:19] | Everything’s fine, my love. | 没事的 爱人 | 
| [30:21] | Why don’t you go back to bed? | 你回去睡觉吧 | 
| [30:23] | When we have guests? Don’t be silly. | 有客人呢 别傻了 | 
| [30:25] | Has he offered you something warm to drink? | 他有没有给你提供热饮 | 
| [30:28] | Yes, ma’am. Thank you. | 有的 太太 谢谢 | 
| [30:29] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [30:30] | Cold night like this. | 今晚这么冷 | 
| [30:32] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你们随意 | 
| [30:33] | It’ll just be a minute. | 稍等 | 
| [30:51] | Come help me, please. | 来帮帮我吧 | 
| [31:11] | Cora, can you please clean that up? | 科拉 你能清理一下吗 | 
| [31:15] | Go. | 快走 | 
| [31:28] | Just breathe. | 冷静 | 
| [31:30] | It’s okay. Breathe. | 没事的 冷静 | 
| [31:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [31:34] | Guardians. We have to be quiet. | 有卫士 我们必须保持安静 | 
| [31:36] | How is she? | 她怎么样 | 
| [31:37] | – Bad. – Let me see. | -很糟糕 -让我看看 | 
| [31:39] | There isn’t a lot of bleeding. | 出血不多 | 
| [31:40] | She might have internal bleeding. | 她可能内出血了 | 
| [31:42] | Please. Don’t let me die. | 求你了 别让我死掉 | 
| [31:43] | No one’s gonna let you die, okay? Don’t worry. | 没人会让你死的 好吗 别担心 | 
| [31:45] | – Please don’t let me die. – It’s gonna be okay. I know. | -请不要让我死 -没事的 放心 | 
| [31:47] | It’s gonna be okay. I need you to quiet. | 没事的 你得保持安静 | 
| [31:50] | Breathe slowly. | 放慢呼吸 | 
| [31:52] | Those Guardians can get an ambulance here in two minutes. | 那些卫士只要两分钟就能派一辆救护车过来 | 
| [31:53] | – We tell them… – No. | -我们告诉他们 -不 | 
| [31:54] | We panicked and let them in. Christian charity. | 我们是慌乱之中放她们进来的 基督教博爱 | 
| [31:56] | – You know we can’t do that. – They can save her! | -你知道我们不能这么做 -他们可以救她 | 
| [31:58] | They get her, she talks. | 她被抓了肯定会招供 | 
| [31:59] | They get the entire network! | 整个组织就暴露了 | 
| [32:00] | And they’re gonna fucking kill her anyways! | 他们无论如何都会杀了她的 | 
| [32:02] | – Perimeter is looking clear! – Shit! | -周边没问题 -该死 | 
| [32:06] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [32:11] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [32:13] | I need you to be quiet! | 保持安静 | 
| [32:14] | Listen to me! | 听我说 | 
| [32:15] | Be quiet. | 安静点 | 
| [32:22] | Shit. Get down! | 该死 下来 | 
| [32:23] | Come here. It’s okay. | 来 没事的 | 
| [32:25] | It’s okay. It’s okay! | 没事的 没事的 | 
| [32:29] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [32:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [32:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [32:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [32:51] | Are you okay? Okay. | 你没事吧 好 | 
| [33:05] | I think they’re gone. | 他们应该走了 | 
| [33:06] | – Do you know where you’re supposed to go next? – Yeah. | -你们知道下一步要去哪吗 -知道 | 
| [33:08] | – Do you know how to get there? – I think so. | -你们知道怎么去吗 -知道 | 
| [33:10] | Is there a way out down here? | 这下面有出口吗 | 
| [33:11] | Yeah. Through there to the right. | 有 穿过那里右拐 | 
| [33:12] | Door leads to the backyard. | 有扇通向后院的门 | 
| [33:13] | Go before Lawrence sees you. | 在被劳伦斯发现之前赶紧走 | 
| [33:37] | I need you to go. | 你得走了 | 
| [33:38] | – I can’t. – Come on. | -不行 -拜托 | 
| [33:39] | I can go home. | 我可以回家 | 
| [33:39] | – I’ll go home. – No. This place is not your home. | -我要回家 -不 这里不是你的家 | 
| [33:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [33:42] | I know you feel bad. We all do, | 我知道你很难过 我们都很难过 | 
| [33:44] | but she knew what could happen. | 但她知道会有意外发生 | 
| [33:45] | We all did. Listen to me! | 我们都知道 听我说 | 
| [33:46] | – Do not let this be for nothing. Okay? – Okay. | -不要让她白白牺牲 好吗 -好的 | 
| [33:49] | Go. Hurry. | 快走 | 
| [33:50] | – Godspeed. – Okay. | -祝你成功 -好的 | 
| [33:57] | This is why we don’t move people. | 这就是我们不转移人的原因 | 
| [34:22] | Go see to Mrs. Lawrence. | 去照顾劳伦斯太太吧 | 
| [34:37] | I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [34:42] | It’s not your funeral after all. | 到头来死的不是你 | 
| [34:48] | Do you even know who she was? | 你认识她吗 | 
| [34:53] | No, sir. | 不认识 先生 | 
| [34:58] | Women like you are like… | 像你这样的女人 | 
| [35:00] | …children. | 孩子 | 
| [35:02] | Asking for too much, | 要求太多 | 
| [35:04] | taking whatever you want. | 随心所欲 | 
| [35:05] | Damn the consequences. | 后果很严重 | 
| [35:09] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 | 
| [35:11] | I bet you are. | 我想也是 | 
| [35:13] | Is Mrs. Lawrence okay? | 劳伦斯太太还好吗 | 
| [35:14] | Do not presume to speak to me about my wife! | 别跟我提我妻子 | 
| [35:33] | I knew it was a mistake. | 我早就知道这是个错误 | 
| [35:38] | Sir, we had no idea she would come back here. | 先生 我们不知道她会回来 | 
| [35:43] | I mean taking you in. | 我是说让你来我家 | 
| [35:52] | Clean it up. | 清理干净 | 
| [37:00] | Not through the house. | 别从房子里面走 | 
| [37:28] | Beth! | 贝丝 | 
| [41:30] | For your hands. | 这是抹手的 | 
| [41:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:39] | And Cora? | 科拉呢 | 
| [41:41] | Lawrence sent her away. | 劳伦斯把她送走了 | 
| [41:43] | I don’t know where. | 我不知道送去哪里了 | 
| [41:47] | When they’ve healed, I’ll give you some butter. | 你的手痊愈后 我给你点黄油 | 
| [41:50] | It’s what we use to keep ’em soft. | 我们一般用来给手润肤 | 
| [41:59] | He doesn’t like liars. | 他不喜欢骗子 | 
| [42:26] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [42:34] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 | 
| [42:38] | You wet? | 你尿尿了吗 | 
| [42:48] | I’ll, um… | 我 | 
| [42:49] | I’ll go get her bottle. | 我去拿她的奶瓶 | 
| [42:55] | Hi, baby girl. | 小宝贝 | 
| [42:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [43:02] | Whatever it is, it can’t be bad as all that now. | 不管怎样 也不会比那更糟吧 | 
| [43:12] | You always got your shit together. | 你总是那么乐观 | 
| [43:15] | This… Nichole, or us, or work… | 妮可 我们 还有工作 | 
| [43:20] | …Emily. | 埃米莉 | 
| [43:23] | Yeah. Yeah, I totally got my shit together. | 是啊 我就是很乐观 | 
| [43:26] | That’s why I’m up all hours feeding this little monster, | 所以我整天都在喂这个小怪物 | 
| [43:34] | I could be waking up next to somethin’ pretty. | 我原本可以在美好的事物旁边醒来 | 
| [43:39] | We’re all fucked up, | 我们都很惨 | 
| [43:40] | okay? | 好吗 | 
| [43:42] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧 | 
| [43:43] | We’re all fucked up, | 我们都很惨 | 
| [43:45] | right? | 对吧 | 
| [43:48] | I remember when Hannah was this small. | 我还记得汉娜这么点大的样子 | 
| [43:51] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [43:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [43:55] | It’s your big sister we talking about. | 我们说的是你的姐姐 | 
| [43:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [44:00] | June went back to save her. | 琼回去救她了 | 
| [44:05] | ‘Cause……I couldn’t. | 因为我做不到 | 
| [44:11] | She had another job in mind for you. | 她想给你另一份工作 | 
| [44:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [44:20] | All right, go on. Get outta here. I got this. | 你去吧 我可以的 | 
| [44:22] | Go on. Get out of here. | 去吧 去吧 | 
| [44:36] | You look like your mommy. | 你长得很像你妈妈 | 
| [44:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [45:43] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 | 
| [45:44] | My mistress said she wasn’t even a Martha from this district. | 我女主人说她都不是这个教区的女佣 | 
| [45:48] | Guardians tracked her footprints through the Quinns’ backyard | 卫士在奎因家后院发现了到她的脚印 | 
| [45:50] | but lost her trail at the creek. | 但在溪边失去了踪迹 | 
| [45:54] | It’s like she vanished. | 她就像消失了一样 | 
| [45:56] | Like God carried her off. | 仿佛上帝把她带走了一样 | 
| [45:59] | Hardly. | 很难吧 | 
| [46:02] | A wicked old lady like that? So ungrateful. | 像她那么无德的老女人 忘恩负义 | 
| [46:05] | She had safety, and home, and purpose. | 她原本有安全感 有家 有目标 | 
| [46:09] | They should take an eye when they catch her. | 他们抓住她以后应该戳瞎她一只眼睛 | 
| [46:12] | Maybe her ears, too. | 再割掉一只耳朵吧 | 
| [46:13] | Did you hear Ofjohn died? | 你知道奥芙约翰死了吗 | 
| [46:16] | Yes. | 知道 | 
| [46:18] | Poor angel. | 可怜的天使 | 
| [46:19] | Traffic accident. | 除了车祸 | 
| [46:21] | Her walking partner snapped. | 她的步行伙伴抽风了 | 
| [46:23] | Pushed her in front of a bus. | 把她推到了公车前面 | 
| [46:30] | God rest her soul. | 上帝保佑她安息 | 
| [46:44] | One or two? | 一还是二 | 
| [46:48] | Two. | 二 | 
| [46:50] | Two or three? | 二还是三 | 
| [46:55] | Three. | 三 | 
| [46:56] | Three or four? | 三还是四 | 
| [47:03] | About the same? | 差不多吗 | 
| [47:11] | Three. | 三 | 
| [47:13] | Fifth line clear? | 第五行清楚吗 | 
| [47:15] | Even a little bit of the bottom line? | 最底下那行也能看清一点吗 | 
| [47:18] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [47:20] | Better now… | 现在更清晰 | 
| [47:22] | or worse? | 还是更模糊 | 
| [47:23] | Better? | 更清晰 | 
| [47:25] | Worse? | 更模糊 | 
| [47:28] | Worse? | 更模糊 | 
| [47:32] | Better? | 更清晰 | 
| [47:34] | Worse? | 更模糊 | 
| [47:37] | Better? | 更清晰 | 
| [47:39] | Worse? | 更模糊 | 
| [47:44] | Better? | 更清晰 | 
| [47:47] | Worse? | 更模糊 | 
| [48:27] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [48:33] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [49:06] | Get off the road! | 别挡路 | 
| [49:10] | Move your fucking car! | 把车挪开 | 
| [49:15] | Get out of the fucking road! | 别挡路啊 |