时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:05] | I would never have put you in a new posting. | 换我就绝不会给你安排新的派驻家庭 |
[00:08] | After what you pulled at the Mackenzies’, | 你在麦肯锡家闹了那么一出 |
[00:10] | you should be on the wall! | 你该被吊死在墙上 |
[00:13] | – Who’s the American? – I am. | -哪位是美国人 -我是 |
[00:14] | The boy and his mother can go, | 小孩和他妈妈可以走 |
[00:15] | but I’m afraid you’ll need a Canadian visa. | 但恐怕你还需要加拿大的签证 |
[00:18] | When’s she gonna let ’em know that she’s here? | 她打算什么时候让他们知道她在这里 |
[00:20] | Em? | 埃米利 |
[00:22] | Is Serena okay? | 塞丽娜还好吗 |
[00:23] | After what you put us through, | 你让我们经历了那些事 |
[00:25] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定她好不好 |
[00:26] | You want me to go back to Fred. | 你要我回弗雷德那去 |
[00:27] | You know there’s no place in this world for you without Fred. | 你知道没有弗雷德 这世上就没有你的位置 |
[00:30] | I need you to know what it was like between us. | 你要知道我们之间是什么样的 |
[00:33] | A spoiled little girl. | 被宠坏的小女孩 |
[00:34] | You gave that baby away. | 是你把孩子送走的 |
[00:35] | And it wasn’t even yours. | 甚至都不是你的 |
[00:37] | She isn’t mine. | 她不是我的 |
[00:39] | Only a mother could do what you did. | 只有母亲才能做你做的事 |
[00:41] | If you can just think about all the other mothers | 如果你能想想所有其他母亲 |
[00:44] | who have had their children taken away from them. | 她们有谁的孩子被夺走了 |
[00:46] | You have to try harder. | 你必须更加努力 |
[00:48] | I’m not that person anymore. | 我不再是那个人了 |
[00:50] | Maybe we’re stronger than we think we are. | 也许我们比自己想象的更强大 |
[01:22] | We come together in peace. | 我们平静地聚集起来 |
[01:26] | To celebrate the babies born in our district. | 为我们教区的新生儿庆祝 |
[01:31] | We dedicate ourselves and our children to God. | 我们把自己和我们的孩子献给上帝 |
[01:37] | It takes a village. | 这需要集全村之力 |
[01:40] | And machine guns. | 还要加上机关枪 |
[01:47] | Who among them can be persuaded? | 这些人之中 还有谁能被说服 |
[01:51] | Who can be turned… | 还能把谁策反 |
[01:53] | ignited… | 点燃斗志 |
[01:56] | to burn this shit place to the ground? | 将这个鬼地方付之一炬 |
[02:23] | Girls, God’s Eyes are upon you. | 姑娘们 上帝在俯视你们 |
[02:28] | Best behavior. | 好好表现 |
[02:37] | Hell on wheels. | 太烦人了 |
[02:49] | No talking, please. | 不要交头接耳 |
[02:51] | Next. | 下一个 |
[02:53] | Girls, | 姑娘们 |
[02:54] | our most blessed Handmaids have given us God’s children. | 我们最幸福的使女赋予了我们上帝之子 |
[02:58] | They have earned the best view. | 她们可以坐在前排 |
[03:02] | Ofhoward, | 奥芙霍华德 |
[03:03] | stop that nonsense. | 别闹了 |
[03:05] | I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | 抱歉 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[03:07] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[03:08] | What a glorious day for our precious Angela. | 今天对我们亲爱的安吉拉来说多美好啊 |
[03:11] | I saved a spot for you up front. | 我给你留了一个前排座位 |
[03:17] | Eyes front. | 眼睛看前方 |
[03:18] | Next in line. | 下一个 |
[03:20] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[03:21] | Ofmatthew. | 奥芙马修 |
[03:22] | Seats of honor also. | 也是贵宾席 |
[03:24] | Thank you, Aunt Lydia. | 谢谢莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[03:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | Carry on! | 继续 |
[03:32] | Straight line, girls. | 排成直线 姑娘们 |
[03:36] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[03:45] | You had a baby? | 你生过孩子吗 |
[03:48] | Three. | 三个 |
[03:52] | I’m so blessed to serve Him. | 能够侍奉主是我莫大的福分 |
[04:04] | What’re you looking at, huh? | 你在看什么 |
[04:06] | Who’s my pretty girl, huh? | 我的漂亮女儿是谁呀 |
[04:08] | Hannah banana. | 汉娜小宝贝 |
[04:13] | There she is! | 看看这小家伙 |
[04:15] | Look at that dress! | 这裙子真漂亮 |
[04:16] | You are rocking that dress, baby girl. | 你穿这件裙子太酷了 小宝贝 |
[04:18] | Oh, hello, sweetheart. | 你好 小心肝 |
[04:20] | My little darling angel. | 可爱的小天使 |
[04:22] | Yes, you are. | 对 就是你 |
[04:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:25] | He missed his train. | 他没赶上火车 |
[04:26] | What? Fucking Jerry. | 什么 该死的杰瑞 |
[04:29] | You know, he is the worst possible choice for godfather. | 他是教父的最差人选 |
[04:31] | Should we just do it without him? | 我们要不别等他了 |
[04:33] | Oh, just cancel. It’s a sign. | 别办了 这是个征兆 |
[04:36] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[04:37] | Hannah does not need to be sanctified | 汉娜不需要接受 |
[04:39] | by a bunch of holier‐than‐thou child molesters. | 那些道貌岸然的娈童变态的洗礼 |
[04:42] | Okay, a little louder, Mother. | 你可以再大声点 母亲 |
[04:44] | Do you think that your father would care? | 你觉得你父亲会在乎吗 |
[04:45] | He spent a hell of a lot more time at Fenway | 他在芬威球场待的时间 |
[04:47] | than he ever did at Mass. | 比他这辈子做弥散的时间都多 |
[04:49] | You cannot let religion control your choices. | 你不能让宗教信仰左右你的选择 |
[04:53] | – That’s what they all want. – Mom! | -那就是他们的目的 -母亲 |
[04:56] | They are not too thrilled that I’m the fairy godmother. | 我当仙女教母他们也不太高兴 |
[05:01] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[05:05] | We got one? | 又拉屎了 |
[05:06] | – That is another sign. – All right. | -又一个征兆 -好了 |
[05:08] | Okay. You know what? You guys don’t have to be here. | 好吧 你们不是非参加不可的 |
[05:09] | No, no. Listen, listen. We’re here. | 不 听着 我们都来了 |
[05:12] | We’re doing this. | 就要做好 |
[05:14] | You got it, Chief. | 你说得算 老大 |
[05:15] | Let’s baptize this stinky little sinner. | 咱们给这个小臭罪人施洗吧 |
[05:18] | – I’ll take care of her. – Thank you. | -我来处理吧 -谢谢 |
[05:19] | I’ll change you. | 我给你换尿布 |
[05:20] | – Oh, I fucking love you. – I love you. | -我太爱你了 -我爱你 |
[05:22] | Hey, hey, we’re gonna get changed! | 我们去换尿布啦 |
[05:28] | Go sit down. | 去坐吧 |
[06:02] | I ought to feel hatred for this man. | 我本该憎恨这个男人 |
[06:07] | I know I ought to feel it, | 我知道我应该恨他 |
[06:08] | but it isn’t what I do feel. | 但我现在并不是这种感觉 |
[06:12] | What I feel is more complicated than that. | 我现在的感觉更为复杂 |
[06:16] | I don’t know what to call it. | 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[06:18] | It isn’t love. | 反正不是爱 |
[06:33] | Brothers and sisters, welcome. | 兄弟姐妹们 欢迎 |
[06:37] | We gather on this sacred day | 我们在今天这个神圣的日子相聚 |
[06:40] | to thank the Lord for His greatest gifts. | 感谢主赐予的最美好的礼物 |
[06:44] | Come, come, | 来 快来 |
[06:46] | those He has blessed. | 被他赐福的人们啊 |
[06:47] | Come up and join us. | 快上来跟我们一起 |
[07:21] | He’s cute. | 他真可爱 |
[07:24] | They are all beautiful miracles. | 他们都是美丽的奇迹 |
[07:26] | Blessed fathers and mothers, | 各位受到保佑的父母们 |
[07:29] | by coming before God and His people, | 在上帝和他的子民面前 |
[07:31] | do you declare your desire | 你们是否愿意大声宣布 |
[07:33] | to dedicate yourself and your child to the Lord? | 愿把自己和你们的孩子都献给上帝 |
[07:37] | We do. | 我们愿意 |
[07:43] | June and Luke, | 琼和卢克 |
[07:44] | do you accept the responsibility | 你们是否愿意接受 |
[07:46] | to raise your daughter, Hannah, | 抚养你们女儿汉娜的责任 |
[07:47] | in the practice of faith | 以信仰为实践 |
[07:49] | and to keep God’s commandments | 遵从上帝的旨意 |
[07:50] | by loving God and your neighbors? | 热爱上帝和你们的邻居 |
[07:53] | We do. | 我们愿意 |
[07:55] | And are you ready to help the parents of this child | 你准备好帮助这孩子的父母 |
[07:58] | in their duties as Christian parents? | 履行他们作为基督徒父母的职责了吗 |
[08:00] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[08:01] | Oh, I mean yes. | 我是说 是的 |
[08:03] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[08:05] | And do you vow to pray for and encourage these parents | 你们是否起誓为这些家长祈祷 并鼓励他们 |
[08:09] | to raise their children | 带着对上帝的敬畏之心 |
[08:10] | in the fear of the Lord? | 去养育他们的孩子 |
[08:12] | We do. | 我们起誓 |
[08:13] | And do you promise to encourage these children | 你们是否保证鼓励这些孩子 |
[08:16] | to receive His guidance and instruction? | 接受主的指引 |
[08:19] | We do. | 我们保证 |
[08:25] | I baptize you | 我为你施洗 |
[08:26] | in the name of the Father, | 以父之名 |
[08:29] | and of the Son, | 以子之名 |
[08:31] | and of the Holy Spirit. | 以圣灵之名 |
[08:37] | There you go. | 好了 |
[08:46] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[08:48] | I mean, she is my goddaughter, so… Yes. | 她毕竟是我教女 这是当然 |
[08:51] | Today, | 今天 |
[08:54] | we are grateful to God for these beautiful children. | 我们感激上帝赐予我们这些美丽的孩子 |
[09:00] | But we must never forget | 但我们绝不能忘记 |
[09:02] | the innocent child that was stolen from us. | 那个被从我们身边偷走的无辜的孩子 |
[09:05] | A Daughter of Gilead, | 基列国的一个女儿 |
[09:07] | taken by evil. | 被恶魔带走了 |
[09:10] | By an unrepentant sinner. | 被一个死不悔改的罪人带走了 |
[09:15] | Let us hold that blessed child in our prayers. | 让我们继续为那孩子祈福 |
[09:19] | And may the Lord protect her | 愿上帝庇佑她 |
[09:22] | and keep her safe. | 保她平安 |
[09:24] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[09:25] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:33] | I’m so sorry. I couldn’t find a space. | 真抱歉 我找不到停车位 |
[10:35] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:14] | You have something to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[11:18] | Just wondering how you were feeling, Aunt Lydia. | 只是在担心你身体如何 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[11:23] | Long day. | 今天很漫长 |
[11:25] | Wouldn’t want you to overdo it. | 希望你别累坏了 |
[11:29] | You best be concerned with yourself today. | 你今天还是关心你自己吧 |
[11:34] | The Commander and Mrs. Putnam | 帕特南大主教和太太 |
[11:36] | have been exceedingly generous | 实在太慷慨了 |
[11:38] | to invite you all to the reception. | 邀请你们所有人参加欢迎会 |
[11:41] | I can’t wait to see her. | 我等不及要见她了 |
[11:43] | Ofhoward, | 奥芙霍华德 |
[11:44] | I expect you to be what? | 我希望你怎样来着 |
[11:47] | A good girl. | 做个好姑娘 |
[11:50] | Make me proud. | 让我骄傲吧 |
[12:07] | I can manage, thank you. | 我自己能行 谢谢 |
[12:23] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[12:24] | I hope that you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 |
[12:25] | Oh, praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[12:27] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[12:34] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[12:35] | Please, come in. | 快请进 |
[12:36] | Such an honor for these girls to be here, Mrs. Putnam. | 这些姑娘能来这里实属荣幸 帕特南太太 |
[12:39] | Praise be to Him and those who serve Him. | 宜应称颂主和侍奉他的人 |
[12:42] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[12:51] | I’ll never forget what you did for Angela. | 我永远不会忘记你对安吉拉的恩情 |
[12:54] | She wouldn’t be here | 如果那天你没在桥上救下她 |
[12:55] | if you hadn’t been on that bridge that day. | 今天她就不会在这里 |
[12:58] | Blessings on you and your family, Mrs. Putnam. | 祝福你和你的家人 帕特南太太 |
[13:09] | Bless you. | 祝福你 |
[13:11] | Bless you, too. | 也祝福你 |
[13:14] | Please make yourselves comfortable. | 就当自己家一样 |
[13:21] | In there. | 在那边 |
[13:24] | Of course. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[13:28] | Handmaids shouldn’t be here. | 使女就不该来这里 |
[13:30] | It’s not how it works. | 太不合适了 |
[13:32] | Lighten up. Go eat something. | 放松点 去吃点东西 |
[14:10] | Have I missed anything? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[14:18] | Just the usual. | 没什么特别的 |
[14:21] | Jell‐O shots. Charades. | 喝果冻酒 猜字谜 |
[14:24] | Little karaoke. | 唱卡拉OK |
[14:30] | I didn’t see you at the Dedication. | 献身典礼上没看到你啊 |
[14:35] | I’d hate to be a distraction. | 我不想成为消遣工具 |
[14:43] | They might surprise you, you know. | 她们可能会令你惊讶的 |
[14:49] | They respect you. | 她们尊重你 |
[14:52] | They looked to you once before… | 她们曾经指望你 |
[14:55] | to lead them. | 来领导她们 |
[14:57] | Half of them walked out on me. | 她们中有一半人抛弃了我 |
[15:01] | Half of them didn’t. | 另一半人没有 |
[15:13] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 |
[15:14] | Not leaving here? | 没离开这里 |
[15:17] | Not without Hannah. | 没有汉娜我不会离开 |
[15:21] | At least there’s still hope if I’m here. | 我在这里至少还有希望 |
[15:26] | I may get to see her again. | 我说不定可以再见到她 |
[15:30] | I can’t say the same for Nichole. | 我对妮可就不一定了 |
[15:54] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[15:56] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[16:01] | I’m… glad you decided to come. | 我 很开心你来了 |
[16:04] | For Naomi. | 我是为了内奥米 |
[16:07] | Yes, well… | 好吧 |
[16:10] | She’ll be happy you’re here. | 她会很高兴你来的 |
[16:14] | Ofjoseph. Blessed day. | 奥芙约瑟夫 美好的一天 |
[16:15] | Blessed day, Commander Waterford. | 美好的一天 沃特福德大主教 |
[16:19] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[16:28] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[16:30] | Thank you so much for coming. | 很感谢你能来 |
[16:32] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会缺席的 |
[17:42] | Sure you’re not hungry? | 你真的不饿吗 |
[17:44] | I made pasta salad. | 我做了意面沙拉 |
[17:49] | – Maybe later. – Do you want? | -等会吧 -你要水吗 |
[17:54] | Oh, and I got that… | 我喝了 |
[17:55] | that weird tea you like for breakfast. | 那个你早餐时喜欢喝的怪茶 |
[17:57] | The one that tastes like dirt. | 那个喝起来像泥巴的茶 |
[18:01] | Syl, I could get breakfast at the hotel. | 西尔 我可以在宾馆吃早饭 |
[18:04] | I don’t want to make things awkward for you. | 我不想让你难办 |
[18:08] | It is awkward. | 确实难办 |
[18:13] | But who cares? | 但谁在乎呢 |
[18:17] | What time does he, uh… get dropped off? | 什么时候送他走 |
[18:20] | Soon. | 马上 |
[18:22] | You know, he begged to stay home from school today, | 他乞求今天不去学校 待在家里 |
[18:25] | but I figured you might need a minute | 但我觉得你或许需要点时间 |
[18:27] | to catch your breath. | 来喘口气 |
[18:30] | But I prepped Ms. Currie, she knows you’re coming. | 但是我告知了柯里女士 她知道你要来 |
[18:33] | Ms. Currie? | 柯里女士 |
[18:34] | Sorry. His… His teacher. | 抱歉 是他的老师 |
[18:37] | He has a little crush on her. | 他有点喜欢她 |
[18:48] | Does Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[18:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:55] | Remember? | 他记得吗 |
[19:32] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[19:33] | Fighting to get back home. | 为回家而奋斗 |
[19:46] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:48] | Oh, hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[19:50] | Here. Come here. | 来 过来 |
[19:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:53] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 宝贝儿 |
[19:55] | You can say hi. | 你可以打个招呼 |
[19:59] | I’m not supposed to hug you till you’re ready. | 你准备好之前 我不能抱你 |
[20:04] | Well, how about we don’t hug until we’re both ready? | 我们两个都准备好了再拥抱怎么样 |
[20:08] | That be okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[20:12] | I’m so happy to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:14] | I missed you so much. | 我很想你 |
[20:17] | How was school? | 你在学校怎么样 |
[20:19] | Good. We had Science today. | 很好 我们今天上科学课了 |
[20:21] | We’re doing fossils. | 我们研究了化石 |
[20:22] | Wanna see? | 你想看看吗 |
[20:24] | Wait. You have fossils in there? | 等等 你书包里有化石吗 |
[20:26] | I drew some. | 我画了一些 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:29] | Let me see. | 给我看看吧 |
[20:32] | Show me. | 给我展示一下 |
[20:48] | He’s so big. | 他都这么大了 |
[20:50] | I know. | 是啊 |
[21:48] | I figured you’d like it plain. | 你应该喜欢原味的吧 |
[21:53] | Aren’t you a dear. | 你太贴心了 |
[21:56] | They also have some of those… | 他们还有一些 |
[21:58] | those little macaroons. I can get you some. | 马卡龙 我可以给你拿点 |
[22:01] | Too sweet. | 太甜了 |
[22:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:12] | Aunt Lydia? | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[22:16] | I’m really sorry about what happened to you. | 我对发生在你身上的事情深表遗憾 |
[22:18] | I prayed… I prayed so hard | 当我得知的时候 |
[22:21] | when I found out, for you to get better. | 我拼命祈祷 希望你能好起来 |
[22:24] | We all did. | 我们都为你祈祷了 |
[22:26] | Well,I’m sure. | 可不嘛 |
[22:29] | No. | 不 |
[22:31] | Really. | 是真的 |
[22:34] | I know what the girls think of me. | 我知道她们是怎么想我的 |
[22:40] | And they blame me for Emily. | 而且她们因为埃米莉而怪罪我 |
[22:44] | I should never have saved her from The Colonies. | 我就不应该把她从殖民地救下 |
[22:50] | I’m… I’m glad you saved me. | 我很开心你救了我 |
[22:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:03] | So messed up. | 太差劲了 |
[23:05] | That’s Janine. | 珍妮就那样 |
[23:06] | At least spike it. | 好歹撒一点啊 |
[23:10] | Aunt Lydia’s doing her job. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷只是在尽职 |
[23:12] | She’s doing her best. | 她尽力了 |
[23:15] | Her best? | 尽力了 |
[23:16] | Did she burn you, Breeder? | 她烫你了吗 母畜 |
[23:18] | You can’t blame Aunt Lydia for that. | 那又不是莉迪亚嬷嬷的错 |
[23:23] | We’re all trying to make it through this | 我们都想风平浪静地 |
[23:25] | without making any trouble. | 渡过这件事 |
[23:41] | Hello, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[23:45] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[23:47] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[23:52] | Have you girls tried the buffet? | 你们尝了自助餐吗 |
[23:55] | The deviled eggs are delicious. | 魔鬼蛋很好吃 |
[23:59] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[24:00] | Before you miss out. | 一会儿该没了 |
[24:16] | You know we can’t eat from the buffet. | 你知道我们不能在自助餐厅吃饭 |
[24:19] | I’ll handle the complaints. | 投诉我来处理 |
[24:34] | I’m… | 我 |
[24:39] | concerned about Serena. | 很担心塞丽娜 |
[24:42] | She’s been… | 她最近 |
[24:46] | having a difficult time. | 不太好过 |
[24:54] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[24:56] | It’s been challenging for both of us. | 这对我们两个来说都是挑战 |
[25:00] | So many changes. | 很多事情都变了 |
[25:03] | But it’s time to get on with things. | 但是时候继续前行了 |
[25:05] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[25:10] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[25:13] | Of course. She’s my wife. | 当然 她是我的妻子 |
[25:20] | Is that what your wife wants? | 你的妻子也这么想吗 |
[25:28] | Hard to know. | 不好说 |
[25:30] | She hasn’t been very… forthcoming. | 她不怎么表达自己的想法 |
[25:35] | You know how she can be. So… | 你也知道她 真的很 |
[25:39] | Stubborn. | 固执 |
[25:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:48] | But she can’t keep hiding at her mother’s. | 可她也不能老躲在她妈家 |
[25:53] | I don’t think she’s… | 我不觉得她会 |
[25:57] | satisfied… | 满足于 |
[25:59] | planting flowers and knitting sweaters. | 种种花 织织毛衣 |
[26:05] | Not sure she ever was. | 她可能从来没有满足过 |
[26:10] | Sir. | 先生 |
[26:17] | So, do you think you could be open to… change? | 你觉得自己可以接受改变吗 |
[26:24] | Could you maybe give her a real voice? | 你可以赋予她发言权吗 |
[26:28] | Behind the scenes… of course. | 当然是在幕后 |
[26:38] | Well, if that would… | 如果这样可以 |
[26:43] | fix things. | 有所弥补 |
[26:48] | It’s worth discussing. | 这值得讨论一下 |
[26:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:50] | But she hasn’t said more than two words to me. | 可她跟我说话就没超过两个字 |
[27:00] | I should get back to the… buffet. | 我该回自助餐厅了 |
[27:09] | Check on those deviled eggs. | 看看魔鬼蛋 |
[28:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:31] | The Commander wants to reconcile. | 大主教想和解 |
[28:36] | He wants to make things right but | 他想挽回 |
[28:38] | he doesn’t know how to do it so… | 可他不知道该怎么做 |
[28:41] | I made a suggestion. | 我给他提了个建议 |
[28:49] | More freedom. | 给你的婚姻生活 |
[28:52] | In your marriage. | 更多自由 |
[28:57] | To do what? | 去做什么呢 |
[29:02] | As Mrs. Waterford, you have influence. | 你是沃特福德太太 你有影响力 |
[29:06] | Access. | 门路 |
[29:10] | Power. | 权力 |
[29:13] | Up to a point. | 某种程度吧 |
[29:15] | So move the point. | 那就打破它 |
[29:21] | Like we did before. | 就像我们之前那样 |
[29:28] | He is lost without you, | 他没有你很迷茫 |
[29:31] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[29:45] | Wear the dress. | 穿上盛装 |
[29:51] | Pull the strings. | 在幕后操纵 |
[31:19] | You have to sign this. | 这个需要你签名 |
[31:22] | Another field trip? | 又要出游 |
[31:24] | Are you guys ever in school? | 你们在学校上过课吗 |
[31:26] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[31:34] | Okay, bud. | 好了 |
[31:36] | Bed. | 上床去 |
[31:38] | I need water. | 我要喝水 |
[31:39] | You’ve already had. | 你已经喝过了 |
[31:40] | I’m still thirsty. | 我还是很渴 |
[31:42] | Yeah, but if you drink water now, | 可你要是现在喝水 |
[31:43] | you’re gonna be up to pee in an hour. | 过一小时你就得起来尿尿 |
[31:46] | – Mom! – What? | -妈 -怎么了 |
[31:48] | She knows you pee. | 她知道你会尿尿 |
[31:50] | Everybody pees. | 所有人都会尿尿 |
[31:54] | – You want dinosaurs? – Yeah! | -想听恐龙的故事吗 -想 |
[31:56] | Okay. Get in. | 上床吧 |
[32:00] | All right. Scoot. | 好 过去点 |
[32:01] | All right, where did we leave off? | 上次我们讲到哪了 |
[32:03] | Spinosaurus. | 棘龙 |
[32:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:06] | Will you read it to me? | 你能给我读吗 |
[32:16] | Sure? | 好吧 |
[32:20] | Spinosaurus. Cool. | 棘龙 酷 |
[32:28] | “Spinosaurus was the largest | 棘龙是所有食肉恐龙中 |
[32:30] | of all meat‐eating dinosaurs. | 体型最庞大的 |
[32:32] | It may have grown to 50‐feet long. | 它可以达到50英尺长 |
[32:39] | New discoveries suggest another | 最新发现表明 |
[32:41] | of Spinosaurus’s special qualities. | 棘龙拥有另一种特性 |
[32:45] | With its powerful arms… | 它强壮有力的上肢 |
[32:50] | Spinosaurus may have moved about on all fours. | 可以支撑棘龙四肢爬行 |
[33:03] | With its smooth teeth…” | 它光滑的牙齿 |
[33:09] | Want me to? | 我来吧 |
[33:12] | “With its smooth teeth and long narrow jaws, | 它光滑的牙齿和窄窄的下颚 |
[33:15] | Spinosaurus was better suited to catching fish, | 让棘龙相较于猎食陆地动物 |
[33:19] | than hunting land animals. | 更适合捕食鱼类 |
[33:22] | Spinosaurus lived in a swampy forest…” | 棘龙生活在沼泽森林里 |
[33:45] | Serena. How are you? | 塞丽娜 你还好吗 |
[33:47] | Blessed day. Grace. | 美好的一天 |
[33:49] | Blessed evening. | 美好的夜晚 |
[33:56] | Look who’s awake. | 瞧瞧谁醒了 |
[33:58] | Hello, sweet face. | 你好啊 小甜心 |
[34:01] | What a darling. | 真招人喜欢 |
[34:05] | She’s so curious about everything. | 她对什么都很好奇 |
[34:12] | Smart girls are trouble. | 聪明的女孩是个麻烦 |
[34:13] | Yeah. Tell me about it. | 英雄所见略同 |
[34:25] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[34:29] | Take her. | 抱抱她 |
[34:34] | Oh, she’s such a treasure. | 真是个宝贝 |
[34:37] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[34:41] | I’m very happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[34:42] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[34:48] | Janine. | 珍妮 |
[34:50] | No! | 别过去 |
[35:04] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[35:16] | Can I hold her? | 我能抱抱她吗 |
[35:18] | I think that’s enough. | 可以了 |
[35:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:24] | The Lord is… gracious and righteous. | 上帝仁慈且正义 |
[35:28] | Our God is full of compassion. | 我们的上帝怜悯众生 |
[35:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:46] | Sweet angel. | 小天使 |
[36:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:15] | Commander and… | 大主教 |
[36:16] | Mrs. Putnam… | 帕特南太太 |
[36:19] | Angela is so lucky to have you as her parents. | 有你们这样的父母 安吉拉真幸运 |
[36:24] | By God’s grace. | 蒙主仁慈 |
[36:25] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[36:27] | By God’s grace, | 蒙主仁慈 |
[36:30] | she could have a little brother. | 她本可以有个弟弟 |
[36:32] | What? | 你说什么 |
[36:34] | Or sister. | 或者妹妹 |
[36:35] | Ofhoward! | 奥芙霍华德 |
[36:37] | Ofwarren. | 是奥芙格伦 |
[36:38] | I wanna be your Handmaid again. | 我想继续做你的使女 |
[36:40] | Okay. Come on. | 行了 走吧 |
[36:40] | – No. But, but, why? – It’s time to go. | -不 为什么要走 -我们该走了 |
[36:42] | I just wanna do God’s work. I wanna do it. | 我想做上帝交给我的工作 让我去做 |
[36:43] | Isn’t that what you taught me? | 这不是你教我的吗 |
[36:46] | Isn’t that what you all want? | 不是各位想要的吗 |
[36:47] | Mind your tongue! | 给我打住 |
[36:49] | I just… I wanna be here. | 我只是 想回来 |
[36:51] | I can make them a good one again! | 我能再给他们生个健康的孩子 |
[36:52] | I can… | 我能 |
[36:54] | I just wanna be with my daughter. | 我只想跟我的女儿待在一起 |
[36:57] | – Aunt Lydia… – No! | -莉迪亚嬷嬷 -不 |
[36:59] | I just wanna give them a baby. | 我只想给他们生个孩子 |
[37:02] | Don’t! Janine! | 不要 珍妮 |
[37:04] | Oh, my God. Stop her! | 天哪 拦住她 |
[37:06] | Stupid girl! | 蠢姑娘 |
[37:07] | – Stop her! No! Stop it! – Stupid! Stupid! | -拦住她 快停下 -愚蠢 愚蠢 |
[37:10] | Aunt Lydia! | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[37:11] | Stop it! Stop! | 够了 别打了 |
[37:13] | No! No! | 住手 住手 |
[37:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:06] | My deepest apologies. | 非常抱歉 |
[38:17] | I… | 我 |
[39:58] | Aren’t you cold? | 你不冷吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 冷啊 |
[40:04] | But I like it. | 但我喜欢 |
[40:09] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:10] | Do you need anything? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[40:13] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不用 我很好 谢谢 |
[40:20] | I think I’ll… | 我还是 |
[40:21] | head to the hotel. | 找家旅馆 |
[40:23] | Check in. | 住下 |
[40:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:34] | I’ll stay for a little while. | 我想再待会儿 |
[41:07] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢光临 |
[41:09] | Go in grace. | 感恩离去 |
[41:13] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[41:15] | She’s been through worse. | 这对她来说不算什么 |
[41:21] | That’s what you get. | 看你做的好事 |
[41:25] | May the Lord bless you. | 愿主赐福给你 |
[41:27] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[41:29] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢光临 |
[41:30] | Go in grace. Go in grace. | 感恩离去 感恩离去 |
[41:34] | Go in grace. | 感恩离去 |
[41:47] | That’s not the way the party should have ended. | 没想到聚会能闹成这样 |
[41:52] | Poor Naomi. | 可怜的内奥米 |
[41:54] | Poor Naomi? | 可怜的内奥米 |
[41:58] | It’s terrible, of course, for both of them. | 她们俩都很可怜 |
[42:00] | And that is exactly why the system was designed, | 整个社会体制的设计 |
[42:03] | to prevent this kind of thing from happening. | 就是为了防止这样的事发生 |
[42:05] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Waterford, | 失陪了 沃特福德太太 |
[42:06] | they’re probably waiting for me. | 她们可能在等我呢 |
[42:24] | A young girl of Hannah’s age, | 像汉娜这个年纪的小女孩 |
[42:26] | the daughter of a Commander, | 大主教的女儿 |
[42:27] | would most likely attend a school… for domestic arts. | 很可能会去学校学习家政 |
[42:35] | The one in her district is in Brookline, by the reservoir. | 她所在教区的学校在布鲁克林的水库边 |
[42:42] | The girls play outside after lunch. | 午饭后孩子们会到户外玩 |
[42:46] | Perhaps you’ll find a way to see her. | 也许你能想办法见到她 |
[42:53] | Thank you, S… | 谢谢 塞… |
[43:12] | Quick change. | 换衣服啦 |
[43:14] | Too bad she can’t wear that dress again, huh? | 真可惜 那条裙子没法穿了 |
[43:16] | – I know. – There you go. | -是啊 -坐好 |
[43:17] | What are we gonna do with it? | 该怎么处理它呢 |
[43:20] | Good girl. Where’d they go? | 好孩子 他们去哪了 |
[43:21] | Oh, they’re outside, debating restaurant options. | 他们在外面争论去哪家餐厅吃饭 |
[43:24] | Your mother is insisting on vegan. | 你母亲坚持要吃素 |
[43:26] | Jesus. She’s not even a fucking vegan. | 天呐 她又不是素食主义者 |
[43:29] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[43:31] | Oh, man, I’m so glad we did this. | 带她来受洗真是太好了 |
[43:34] | You know, we’re so lucky to have her, you know, | 能有个女儿真幸运 |
[43:36] | the way that things are now-a-days? | 现在形势这么严峻 |
[43:38] | And she’s happy, and she’s healthy. | 而且她很快乐 很健康 |
[43:40] | And it’s just like, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[43:42] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[43:43] | Like buying insurance, yeah. | 就像买保险 |
[43:46] | But, seriously, I think… | 但是说真的 我觉得 |
[43:48] | I think today was important to say… | 我觉得有必要在今天 |
[43:51] | “Thank you” to God. | 对上帝说”谢谢” |
[43:54] | – You know? – Yeah. | -对吗 -对 |
[43:57] | Me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[44:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:05] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[44:11] | And we are going to choose where we eat. | 我们来决定去哪儿吃饭 |
[44:12] | Hell, yeah. | 没错 |
[44:14] | You know why? Because today is our day. | 知道为什么吗 因为今天我们是主角 |
[44:16] | – Yeah. – Okay? | -对 -好吗 |
[44:17] | But you’re telling your mom, though. | 这话得你去跟你妈说啊 |
[44:18] | Oh, yeah. I’m telling her. You’re not telling her. | 好 我去说 你不说 |
[44:20] | Yeah, uh‐huh. | 没错 |
[44:29] | I need to speak with Commander Waterford. | 我要见沃特福德大主教 |
[44:32] | Is there a problem? | 有事吗 |
[44:33] | Can you take me to him, sir? | 你能带我去见他吗 先生 |
[45:13] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[45:16] | When was this posted? | 这是什么时候发布的 |
[45:17] | Within 24 hours. | 24小时以内 |
[45:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[45:26] | That your Handmaid, sir? | 那是你的使女吗 先生 |
[45:29] | Former Handmaid. | 前任使女 |
[45:32] | Come. | 过来 |
[45:38] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[45:39] | We need to confirm who he is. | 我们要确认他的身份 |
[45:45] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[45:49] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[45:52] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[45:56] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[45:59] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[46:03] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[46:06] | – Hi, baby! – Baby’s first protest! | -宝宝 -宝宝的第一次抗议 |
[46:09] | She’s so sweet. What’s her name? | 真可爱 她叫什么 |
[46:12] | Nichole. | 妮可 |
[46:13] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[46:15] | You know that man? | 你认识那个男人吗 |
[46:17] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[46:21] | – Chi‐town, we’re with you! – Yes. | -芝城 我们支持你 -认识 |
[46:24] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[46:25] | His name? | 他的名字 |
[46:28] | You’re a protester, aren’t you, huh? | 你是抗议者 对不对 |
[46:31] | Is it Lucas Bankole? | 是不是卢卡斯·班科莱 |
[46:35] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[46:38] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[46:42] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[46:45] | – We stand with Chicago! – Yes. | -我们与芝加哥同在 -是 |
[46:49] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[47:01] | She’s like her mom. | 她和她母亲一样 |
[47:03] | Lots of attitude. | 很有性格 |
[47:12] | Let me see that again. | 让我再看一次 |
[47:16] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[47:20] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[47:21] | She’s gotten so big. | 她都长这么大了 |
[47:23] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[47:27] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[47:30] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[47:34] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[47:37] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[47:41] | Chi‐town, we’re with you! | 芝城 我们支持你 |
[47:44] | We stand with Chicago! | 我们与芝加哥同在 |
[48:07] | We’re not her parents. | 她不是我们俩的孩子 |
[48:08] | – We’re like godparents. – Right. Well… | -我们相当于教父母 -对 |
[48:11] | Her mother is my wife. | 她母亲是我妻子 |
[48:14] | And my best friend. | 也是我的挚友 |
[48:16] | She’d really want us to do this. | 她一定希望我们这么做 |
[48:18] | Where is the mother? | 她母亲在哪 |
[48:25] | She’s in Gilead. | 她在基列 |
[48:30] | This little one should be absolved of their sins. | 这个小家伙不应背负他们的罪行 |
[48:38] | I baptize you in the name of the Father… | 我奉圣父 |
[48:45] | And of the Son… | 圣子 |
[48:49] | And the Holy Spirit. | 圣灵之名为你施洗 |
[48:53] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[48:59] | – You did it. – Thank you. | -你做到了 -谢谢 |
[49:03] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[49:06] | Go in peace. | 平安地去吧 |