时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The Commander wants to reconcile, | 大主教想和解 |
[00:05] | but he doesn’t know how to do it so, | 可他不知道该怎么做 |
[00:07] | I made a suggestion. | 我给他提了个建议 |
[00:08] | Could you maybe give her a real voice? | 你可以赋予她发言权吗 |
[00:11] | Behind the scenes. | 在幕后 |
[00:12] | If that would fix things. | 如果这样可以有所弥补 |
[00:14] | It’s worth discussing. | 这值得讨论一下 |
[00:15] | Wear the dress. Pull the strings. | 穿上盛装 在幕后操纵 |
[00:18] | Have you found her respectful? | 你们觉得她尊重你们吗 |
[00:20] | We’ve had trouble with her in the past. | 她以前挺不尊重人的 |
[00:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:25] | I want to go now. | 我想走了 |
[00:28] | All right, my love. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[00:29] | A young girl of Hannah’s age | 像汉娜这个年纪的小女孩 |
[00:31] | would attend a school for domestic arts. | 很可能会去学校学习家政 |
[00:33] | The one in her district is in Brookline, by the reservoir. | 她所在教区的学校在布鲁克林的水库边 |
[00:37] | Thank you, S‐‐ | 谢谢 塞… |
[00:40] | You know that man? | 你认识那个男人吗 |
[00:41] | Is it Lucas Bankole? | 是不是卢卡斯·班科莱 |
[00:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[00:48] | She’s gotten so big. | 她都长这么大了 |
[01:16] | She’s out. | 她逃出去了 |
[01:18] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[01:22] | She’s with Luke. | 她和卢克在一起 |
[01:27] | May He and His goodness bless us with miracles, | 愿上帝和他的仁慈赋予我们奇迹 |
[01:30] | for we are weary and weak of faith. | 哪怕我们疲倦并缺乏信仰 |
[01:40] | Maybe it’s not a miracle. | 也许这不是奇迹 |
[01:42] | A miracle is beyond human powers. | 奇迹是人类无法企及的 |
[01:46] | I did this. | 这是我的成就 |
[01:49] | We. | 我们的成就 |
[01:53] | It’s a dream. | 这是一个梦想 |
[01:55] | The only dream for a Handmaid in Gilead. | 基列女仆的唯一梦想 |
[02:00] | My baby is free. | 我的孩子自由了 |
[02:02] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[02:04] | They could resent me. | 她们可能会怨恨我 |
[02:06] | I wouldn’t blame them. | 我不怪她们 |
[02:08] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[02:09] | Instead of resentment, they offer grace. | 但她们没有怨恨 反而为我开心 |
[02:12] | A victory for one is a victory for all. | 一个人的胜利就是所有人的胜利 |
[02:23] | I want him here so badly. | 我多么希望他也在这里啊 |
[02:26] | I want to be held and told my name. | 我想被他抱住 轻呼我的名字 |
[02:32] | Absence makes the heart grow fonder. | 离别胜新婚 |
[02:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:38] | What about the rest of me? | 那另一半的我呢 |
[02:46] | The night we made Hannah. | 我们制造汉娜的那晚 |
[02:49] | If I thought I would never touch him again, | 我想着如果再也不能碰他 |
[02:53] | never have him, | 没有他 |
[02:55] | I would die. | 我就会死 |
[03:00] | But nobody dies from lack of sex. | 但没有人会因为缺乏性爱而死亡 |
[03:06] | It’s lack of love we die from. | 只会因为我们失去了爱 |
[03:10] | I pray for your husband. | 我为你丈夫祈祷 |
[03:14] | That is kind of you, Ofmatthew. | 你真好 奥芙马修 |
[03:18] | I pray he returns Baby Nichole to her rightful home. | 我祈祷他能把妮可宝宝送回她真正的家 |
[03:24] | Her rightful home is with her parents. | 她真正的家就是和父母在一起 |
[03:27] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[03:34] | I know he’ll do the right thing. | 我知道他会做正确的选择 |
[03:37] | You wouldn’t have married a man | 你不会嫁给一个 |
[03:38] | who is actually capable of kidnapping. | 会绑架的男人 |
[03:41] | You have much better judgement than that. | 你应该有这个判断力 |
[03:45] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[03:48] | Bite me. | 咬我啊 |
[04:03] | Sienna? | 西恩娜 |
[04:05] | Sienna? | 西恩娜 |
[04:08] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[04:11] | Did you do… something different? | 你好像有什么不同 |
[04:19] | Your hair. | 你的头发 |
[04:21] | A little. | 一点点 |
[04:23] | It looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[04:25] | Like it used to. | 就像以前一样 |
[04:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | Good morning, dear. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[04:34] | Good morning, Mrs. Lawrence. | 早上好 劳伦斯太太 |
[04:46] | Blessed day, Commander. | 美好的一天 大主教 |
[04:48] | The answer is “No.” | 答案是 不行 |
[04:52] | You want something. | 你有求于我 |
[04:53] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[05:05] | I just need to know if my husband is safe. | 我只想知道我丈夫是否安全 |
[05:08] | I don’t know. Does he use a seat belt? | 不知道 他系安全带吗 |
[05:10] | Does he watch his blood pressure? | 他注意血压吗 |
[05:11] | That’s the silent killer, you know. | 那是无声的杀手 |
[05:14] | They know where he is now. | 他们知道我丈夫在哪里 |
[05:16] | They know he has my daughter. | 他们知道我女儿在我丈夫那 |
[05:21] | And isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[05:25] | Do you think they would try to hurt him? | 你觉得他们会伤害我丈夫吗 |
[05:28] | They? | 他们 |
[05:33] | Do you think he’s in danger? | 你觉得我丈夫有危险吗 |
[05:36] | We’re all in danger. | 我们都处于危险之中 |
[05:50] | What a blessing. | 多好啊 |
[05:54] | To have seen her. | 你可以去见她 |
[05:56] | To know that she’s all right. | 知道她没事 |
[05:58] | She’s with a stranger. | 她和一个陌生人在一起 |
[06:01] | A stranger to you. | 这只是对你来说 |
[06:04] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[06:06] | To me. | 对我来说 |
[06:12] | You’re finished already? | 这么快就结束了 |
[06:13] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[06:14] | Oh, they’ve just gotten started. | 他们才刚开始 |
[06:19] | I’d like you to join us. | 你也一起吧 |
[06:26] | You have a say in this. | 你有发言权 |
[06:45] | We lodged a preliminary complaint to Canada, | 我们向加拿大提出了初步申诉 |
[06:47] | petitioning for Nichole’s return. | 请求把妮可送回来 |
[06:50] | And we will follow up. | 我们会跟进的 |
[06:51] | A child of Gilead has been kidnapped. | 基列的一个孩子被绑架了 |
[06:53] | You’re suggesting we send them another stern note? | 你提议我们再向他们发一份严正声明吗 |
[06:57] | No, Commander. I’m saying that our options are limited | 不 大主教 我是说没有引渡条约 |
[07:01] | without an extradition treaty. | 我们的选择将会很有限 |
[07:03] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[07:04] | Pray excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[07:07] | Serena? | 塞丽娜 |
[07:14] | I’d like to know about the man who is raising her. | 我想了解抚养她的那个男人 |
[07:27] | He worked in the… Suffolk County Office of Urban Planning. | 他在萨福克县城市规划局工作 |
[07:32] | Before. | 这是之前了 |
[07:34] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[07:35] | Part‐time construction and utility work. | 在工地兼职 |
[07:39] | He receives… refugee aid. | 他在接受难民援助 |
[07:44] | Is he a man of faith? | 他有信仰吗 |
[07:45] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[07:47] | He did baptize his first child. | 他倒是给长子施洗了 |
[07:50] | But, to our knowledge, that’s the extent of his religious activities. | 但据我们所知 他的宗教活动也就仅此而已 |
[07:53] | We have been able to access some medical records. | 我们查阅了病历 |
[07:58] | Nichole’s up to date on her vaccinations. | 妮可打了疫苗 |
[08:01] | She’s measuring 60th percentile for height | 她的身高在同龄人中是60百分位 |
[08:03] | and 55th for weight. | 体重是55百分位 |
[08:06] | And… | 还有 |
[08:09] | It says here she has a tooth. | 上面写着她长了颗牙 |
[08:22] | And we will do whatever it takes to bring her back home to you. | 我们会尽一切努力把她带回家 |
[08:43] | I thought this is what you wanted. | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[08:47] | Our daughter’s safe. In Canada. | 我们女儿在加拿大很安全 |
[08:52] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[08:54] | But? | 但是呢 |
[08:58] | Help me understand. | 跟我说说 |
[08:59] | What is it that you want? | 你想要什么 |
[09:01] | I want to be with her, but that’s impossible. | 我想和她在一起 但这是不可能的 |
[09:10] | I just want this to be over. | 我只想了结这一切 |
[09:28] | They’re here for you. In the parlor. | 客厅的客人是来找你的 |
[10:03] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[10:05] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[10:09] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[10:13] | They’re just here to have a conversation. | 他们来这里只是想找你聊聊 |
[10:18] | Sit. | 坐 |
[10:26] | We’d like to arrange… | 我们想 |
[10:30] | a visit with Nichole. | 见见妮可 |
[10:37] | As you can imagine, | 你可以想象 |
[10:39] | seeing our daughter has opened up | 看见我们的女儿 |
[10:41] | a terrible wound for Mrs. Waterford. | 让沃特福德太太很受伤 |
[10:45] | Just one visit to say goodbye. | 我只是想道个别 |
[10:48] | Your husband will be protected. | 你丈夫会受到保护 |
[10:52] | My husband? | 我丈夫 |
[10:53] | Everyone will be protected. | 所有人都会受到保护 |
[10:55] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[10:57] | Mine as well. | 我也是 |
[11:00] | Your word? | 你们的保证 |
[11:05] | What do I have to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[11:09] | Call your husband. | 给你丈夫打电话 |
[11:19] | No. | 不行 |
[11:27] | Will you please give us a moment? | 请给我们一点时间好吗 |
[11:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:45] | No. | 不行 |
[11:58] | I know that I can’t be with her. | 我知道我不能和她在一起 |
[12:02] | I just want to be something to her. | 我只是想在她的人生中留下痕迹 |
[12:04] | That’s not gonna help. | 没用的 |
[12:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:10] | It’s not gonna be what you think. | 不会如你所愿的 |
[12:11] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:14] | Please. I am begging you. | 拜托 求你了 |
[12:18] | June. | 琼 |
[12:27] | You don’t think I wanna see her? | 你以为我不想见她吗 |
[12:40] | If I do this, what do I get? | 我这么做有什么好处 |
[12:47] | You get to see her. | 你可以见到她 |
[12:48] | So… what do I get? | 那 我有什么好处 |
[12:56] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:59] | I want you to owe me. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[13:21] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[13:28] | You have two minutes. | 你有两分钟 |
[13:42] | It’s $47.56. | 47.56美元 |
[13:45] | This will barely last us the week. | 这坚持一周都难 |
[13:48] | How do people pay for this stuff? | 一般人怎么买得起啊 |
[13:50] | Most don’t need it. | 大多数人压根不需要 |
[13:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:56] | All right, see ya. | 再见 |
[14:02] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:05] | Who is this? | 谁啊 |
[14:07] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[14:10] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[14:12] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂 |
[14:14] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[14:16] | June? | 琼 |
[14:20] | June, I, uh… | 琼 我 |
[14:22] | Oh, June. | 琼 |
[14:23] | I’m okay, Luke. Hannah’s okay. | 我没事 卢克 汉娜也没事 |
[14:26] | She’s all right. | 她没事 |
[14:28] | Where‐- where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[14:30] | Still here. I’m in Gilead. | 我还在基列 |
[14:36] | June, um‐‐ | 琼 |
[14:38] | I love… | 我爱 |
[14:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:40] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[14:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:44] | God, I love you. | 天啊 我爱你 |
[14:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:47] | Oh, baby. I… I miss you. | 宝贝 我想你 |
[14:49] | I think about you every day. | 我每天都想你 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[14:53] | ‐ Don’t. – I‐‐ | -别这么说 -我 |
[14:55] | Don’t be sorry. | 不用道歉 |
[14:57] | No, I should’ve tried harder to find you. | 不 我应该更努力地找你 |
[15:00] | And Hannah. | 还有汉娜 |
[15:02] | I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多了 |
[15:05] | Yeah. Are you‐‐ Are you all right? | 好的 你没事吧 |
[15:07] | Did they hurt you? | 他们伤害你了吗 |
[15:09] | No. | 没有 |
[15:10] | Are they there? | 他们在旁边吗 |
[15:13] | Are they listening? | 他们在听吗 |
[15:13] | Luke, please. | 卢克 拜托 |
[15:15] | I’m all right. I promise. | 我保证我没事 |
[15:17] | I need you to listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[15:19] | Yeah. Yeah, baby. | 好的 宝贝 |
[15:20] | I need you to do something for me. | 你得帮我做件事 |
[15:22] | Yeah, anything. | 行 什么都行 |
[15:24] | I need you to go to the Toronto airport tomorrow | 你明天带上妮可 去多伦多机场 |
[15:26] | and meet the Waterfords, and bring Nichole. | 跟沃特福德夫妇见面 |
[15:33] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[15:38] | – Luke. – Yeah. I’m‐‐ | -卢克 -我 |
[15:39] | I’m‐‐ I’m here. | 我在听 |
[15:43] | June… | 琼 |
[15:44] | You want me to meet the Waterfords? | 你想让我跟沃特福德夫妇见面 |
[15:46] | Just once. | 就这一次 |
[15:47] | To say goodbye. | 道个别 |
[15:49] | You’ll get another call with all of the details. | 稍后他们会打给你 告诉你具体事宜 |
[15:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:58] | I need you to say yes. | 答应我 |
[16:02] | Not him. | 不见男的 |
[16:04] | Not him. | 不见男的 |
[16:05] | Just her. | 只见女的 |
[16:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:48] | May I be dismissed, sir? | 我可以走了吗 先生 |
[16:52] | You may. | 可以 |
[17:01] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[18:10] | How did she sound? | 她听起来怎么样 |
[18:21] | Like June. | 还是琼 |
[18:49] | How are you holding up, dear? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[18:53] | Very well, Mrs. Lawrence. | 非常好 劳伦斯太太 |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:58] | That must’ve been painful, | 那段时间 |
[19:01] | after all that time. | 一定很痛苦 |
[19:10] | It didn’t go quite as I’d imagined. | 跟我想象得不太一样 |
[19:17] | What matters… | 重要的 |
[19:19] | is…that… | 是 |
[19:22] | your love came through. | 你表达了爱意 |
[19:26] | Sometimes words fail us. | 有时语言无法表达我们的情感 |
[19:30] | My husband used music. | 我丈夫用过音乐表达 |
[19:36] | He used to curate cassette tapes for me in college. | 他上大学的时候给我录过磁带 |
[19:42] | I still have them in the basement. | 我还留着呢 就在地下室 |
[19:45] | Do you ever listen to them? | 你听过吗 |
[19:53] | I… | 我 |
[19:54] | I miss the man who made them. | 我很想念给我录磁带的那个人 |
[20:07] | Maybe there’s just a little bit of him left. | 也许还有点他当年的影子吧 |
[20:15] | He helped me. | 他帮过我 |
[20:18] | He helped Emily. | 他帮过埃米莉 |
[20:27] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[20:32] | it’s okay to take a sliver of someone… | 可以抓住一个人的闪光点 |
[20:37] | and hold on to that. | 念着他的好 |
[20:45] | Especially if it’s all you have. | 尤其是你别无选择的时候 |
[23:27] | Your breakfast, Mrs. Waterford. | 你的早餐 沃特福德太太 |
[23:29] | I’m still full from dinner. | 我昨晚的饭还没消化 |
[23:32] | Well, for the flight then. | 那就带上飞机吃 |
[23:35] | Do you think that she’ll like it? | 你觉得她会喜欢吗 |
[23:51] | “For this child I prayed.” | “我为这个孩子祈祷” |
[23:57] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 真好看 |
[24:02] | Would you give her a kiss from me, please? | 能替我亲亲她吗 |
[24:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:20] | Ma’am, there’s something else. | 太太 还有件东西 |
[24:22] | It arrived last night. | 昨晚到的 |
[24:27] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[24:29] | It didn’t have my name on it, ma’am. | 这不是给我的 太太 |
[24:36] | The car is here. | 车到了 |
[24:39] | I’ll wrap this up for the flight. | 我帮你打包带上飞机 |
[24:40] | Thank you, Rita. | 谢谢 丽塔 |
[25:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:52] | Blessed day, Mrs. Waterford. | 美好的一天 沃特福德太太 |
[25:54] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[26:18] | Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特福德太太 |
[26:21] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[26:25] | Mr. Tuello. | 图埃洛先生 |
[26:28] | You remember me. I’m flattered. | 你记得我 真荣幸 |
[26:30] | I’m just here to make sure this goes smoothly. | 我来确保见面顺利 |
[26:34] | I know how to conduct myself. | 我知道该如何表现 |
[26:37] | Mr. Tuello will take it from here. | 接下来由图埃洛先生负责 |
[26:39] | The Commander gave me strict orders. | 大主教给我下了严格的命令 |
[26:42] | I speak for the Commander in his absence. | 大主教不在的时候我说了算 |
[26:43] | Yes, Mrs. Waterford. | 遵命 沃特福德太太 |
[26:47] | It’s a short drive to the terminal. | 坐车去航站楼很快就到 |
[26:48] | You’ll change there. | 你在那换衣服吧 |
[26:50] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[26:51] | Mr. Bankole requested a more public meeting place. | 班科莱先生要求在公开场合见面 |
[26:55] | We brought you a change of clothes. | 我们给你准备了衣服换 |
[26:58] | We want you to blend in. | 你不能太显眼了 |
[27:15] | Right this way, Mrs. Waterford. | 这边请 沃特福德太太 |
[27:48] | I’ll introduce you. | 我来引见一下 |
[27:49] | No. Not yet. | 不 先不用 |
[28:12] | Serena Waterford. | 塞丽娜·沃特福德 |
[28:13] | Luke Bankole. | 卢克·班科莱 |
[28:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:25] | I could stay. | 我可以留下 |
[28:27] | I leave that up to Mr. Bankole. | 让班科莱先生决定吧 |
[28:33] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[28:35] | I won’t be far. | 我就在附近 |
[28:43] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[28:44] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[28:47] | I understand this wasn’t an easy choice for you. | 我知道你做出这个选择很不容易 |
[28:51] | I thank you for making it. | 谢谢你 |
[28:54] | I did this for my wife. | 我是为了我妻子 |
[29:18] | She’s gained so much weight. | 她涨秤了 |
[29:21] | She started eating solids yet? | 她能吃固体食物了吗 |
[29:24] | She’s not a fan of the peas. | 她不喜欢豌豆 |
[29:29] | Is June okay? | 琼还好吗 |
[29:31] | Yes. She’s been reassigned. | 嗯 她被重新分配了 |
[29:33] | Where? | 分配到哪 |
[29:34] | I want a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[29:35] | Your wife is perfectly safe, Mr. Bankole. | 你妻子非常安全 班科莱先生 |
[29:37] | That’s a lie. | 撒谎 |
[29:47] | His name is Joseph Lawrence. | 约瑟夫·劳伦斯 |
[29:58] | I know. | 好啦 |
[30:03] | What do you want out of this? | 你到底想干什么 |
[30:05] | This visit? | 这次见面 |
[30:07] | I just wanted to see my daughter. | 我只是想见我女儿 |
[30:09] | She’s not your daughter. | 她不是你女儿 |
[30:11] | Or yours. | 也不是你的 |
[30:14] | Okay, you understand this is not about biology, | 这不是血缘的问题 |
[30:16] | and I hope that you’ll explain that to her | 我希望等她长大了 |
[30:18] | – when she’s old enough… – She’ll never be | -你能给她讲一下 -她永远 |
[30:20] | – old enough to understand. ‐ Every child has a right | -都不该知道 -每个孩子都有权利 |
[30:22] | – to their own story. – Yeah? | -了解他们的身世 -是吗 |
[30:23] | Even if that story is complicated. | 哪怕这个故事很复杂 |
[30:24] | And what’s your husband’s role in that story? | 那你丈夫又是什么角色呢 |
[30:46] | I’d like for Nichole to have this. | 我希望妮可能收下这个 |
[30:48] | This was a gift from my father, | 这是我父亲留下来的 |
[30:50] | God rest his soul. | 愿他的灵魂安息 |
[30:51] | I don’t know what it is that you tell yourself | 我不知道你为了能安然入睡 |
[30:54] | so that, you know, you can sleep at night, | 是怎么告诉自己的 |
[30:57] | but Nichole is gonna know exactly where she came from, | 但妮可会知道她是从哪来的 |
[31:00] | and how brave her mother was | 她妈妈有多勇敢 |
[31:03] | for getting her here. | 才能把她送到这来 |
[31:04] | That’s her story. | 这才是她的故事 |
[31:07] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:09] | You’re never gonna be anything to her. | 你不会出现在她的生命里 |
[31:16] | You wanna know what I tell myself? | 你知道我是怎么告诉自己的吗 |
[31:19] | That she was my miracle, | 她就是我的奇迹 |
[31:24] | and that I let her go. | 但我把她送走了 |
[31:28] | Because I wanted a better life for her, | 因为我想让她过上更好的生活 |
[31:31] | and so did your wife. | 你妻子也是这么想的 |
[31:34] | So. If you can’t honor my wishes then… | 所以如果你不愿意实现我的愿望 |
[31:39] | honor hers. | 那就实现她的 |
[31:42] | Please, give this to Nichole, | 求你了 把这个留给妮可 |
[31:44] | and let her draw her own conclusions. | 让她自己去判断吧 |
[31:49] | You need to understand that I protected your wife. | 你要知道是我保护了你妻子 |
[31:58] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[32:02] | You what? | 你什么 |
[32:03] | I’m sorry, but we need to wrap this up. | 抱歉 我们该走了 |
[32:10] | Okay, I’ll take it. | 好吧 我拿着 |
[32:19] | Is there something you want me to tell your wife? | 你有什么话要带给你妻子吗 |
[32:26] | No. | 没有 |
[32:30] | I love you, my sweet girl. | 我爱你 宝贝女儿 |
[32:35] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[32:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:43] | Do you wanna hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[32:47] | Yes, please. | 是的 谢谢 |
[32:54] | Oh, my baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[33:24] | You don’t have to change back. | 你可以不换回原来的衣服 |
[33:26] | My offer still stands. | 我的提议仍然有效 |
[33:28] | Treason and coconuts. | 叛国和椰子 |
[33:31] | I only have one home, Mr. Tuello. | 我只有一个家 图埃洛先生 |
[33:34] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你懂的 对吧 |
[33:36] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[33:38] | I used to live in Atlanta. | 我以前住在亚特兰大 |
[33:41] | Well, I hope you get back there someday. | 希望将来你可以回去 |
[34:18] | Gilead Ground. | 基列地面 |
[34:19] | Airbus 3‐0‐0 Echo‐Romeo‐8‐0. | 空客300-ER80 |
[34:22] | request Taxi 33 for departure to Boston. | 请求进入33号跑道 飞往波士顿 |
[34:25] | Airbus 3‐0‐0 Echo‐Romeo‐8‐0. cleared for takeoff. | 空客300-ER80 可以起飞 |
[36:09] | Thank you for looking out for her. | 谢谢你照看她 |
[36:27] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[36:29] | She was perfect. | 她太完美了 |
[36:34] | And now it’s over. | 现在一切都结束了 |
[36:52] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不是非得结束的 |
[37:07] | What do you want? | 你干嘛 |
[37:11] | Ready to jet. You? | 准备走了 你呢 |
[37:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:25] | I’m… not myself today. | 我今天不太对劲 |
[37:31] | I didn’t mean to snap at you. | 我当时没想凶你 |
[37:36] | I’m late. | 我月经迟了 |
[37:46] | You’re with child. | 你怀孕了 |
[37:52] | May God bless you and bring forth this miracle. | 愿主保佑你 降下神迹 |
[37:56] | Yes. | 好的 |
[37:58] | May He make me truly worthy. | 愿上帝让我真正有价值 |
[38:01] | Again. | 再次 |
[38:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:07] | Your Commander must be pleased? | 你家的大主教一定很高兴吧 |
[38:11] | I haven’t told him yet. | 我还没告诉他 |
[38:14] | Not with everyone so concerned over baby Nichole. | 现在大家的注意力都在妮可身上 |
[38:16] | There hasn’t been a moment. | 我还没找到机会说 |
[38:23] | I’m glad she’s safe. | 她很平安 我为她高兴 |
[38:28] | Your husband, too. | 也为你丈夫高兴 |
[38:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:36] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[38:40] | I really think everything’s gonna be okay. | 我真的觉得一切都会没事的 |
[38:59] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[39:03] | Please come with me. | 请跟我走 |
[40:48] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[40:55] | This is so weird. | 这样说话真奇怪 |
[40:59] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:02] | I’m sorry about that. | 我为此道歉 |
[41:04] | But… | 但… |
[41:06] | there are some things that I need to tell you | 我有话要对你说 |
[41:09] | that I couldn’t… before. | 之前没能说的话 |
[41:14] | I can’t imagine | 我无法想象 |
[41:16] | what you thought when you met… Nichole. | 当你见到妮可的时候有什么感想 |
[41:21] | But you were probably thinking a lot less | 但你可能不太关心 |
[41:24] | about her journey across the border | 她是如何偷渡边境的 |
[41:27] | and more about her journey into the world. | 而更关心她是如何降生的 |
[41:35] | It’s not easy to tell you this… | 向你坦白并不容易… |
[41:44] | ’cause I am ashamed. | 因为我很惭愧 |
[41:49] | I had to build a life here. | 我不得不在这里建立新的生活 |
[41:54] | Of a sort. | 勉强度日 |
[41:56] | And you should, too. | 你也应该这样做 |
[41:57] | You deserve a life, | 你应该好好生活 |
[41:59] | a full life, Luke. | 充实地生活 卢克 |
[42:02] | You deserve love. | 你应该得到爱情 |
[42:06] | And you’ll always have… | 我永远… |
[42:10] | You’ll always have mine but… | 我永远爱你 但… |
[42:13] | I understand if… | 我能理解 |
[42:15] | you maybe need more than that. | 你也许不满足于此 |
[42:22] | I need you to know that Nichole… | 我想让你知道 妮可 |
[42:26] | She was born out of love. | 她是爱情的产物 |
[42:33] | Her real name’s Holly. | 她的真名是霍莉 |
[42:37] | And her… | 她的… |
[42:41] | Her father is a driver named Nick. | 她的父亲是一名司机 名叫尼克 |
[42:45] | You met him. | 你见过他 |
[42:48] | He helped me to survive. | 他帮我活了下来 |
[42:58] | I need to believe that you can forgive me. | 我需要相信你能原谅我 |
[43:05] | I’m not the woman you remember. | 我不再是你记忆中的那个女人 |
[43:10] | She’s part of me. | 她成为了我的一部分 |
[43:12] | But I’m doing what I need to, to survive. | 但我要尽自己所能 存活下来 |
[43:17] | You should, too. | 你也应该这么做 |
[43:20] | No, you… | 不 你… |
[43:22] | You have to. | 你必须这么做 |
[43:23] | You have to for Hannah. | 为了汉娜 |
[43:26] | It’s all for her, Luke. | 这都是为了她 卢克 |
[43:30] | This is all for her. | 这都是为了她 |
[43:32] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[43:35] | I am trying to get to her. | 我在努力接近她 |
[43:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[43:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:57] | Blessed day, dear. | 美好的一天 亲爱的 |
[44:02] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[44:03] | Well, aren’t you a Nosy Nellie? | 你真是爱管闲事 |
[44:25] | Over here, dear. | 这边 亲爱的 |
[44:27] | Cloak and wings. | 取下斗篷和翼帽 |
[44:35] | Dress and boots, too. | 裙子和靴子也脱掉 |
[44:39] | Coming. | 来了 |
[44:50] | Clock’s ticking. | 动作快点 |
[44:59] | Let’s get a good look. | 来好好看看 |
[45:08] | Lucky girl. | 幸运的孩子 |
[45:42] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[45:46] | Serena! | 塞丽娜 |
[45:49] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[45:54] | Posture, dear. | 注意仪态 亲爱的 |
[45:58] | Don’t think about being clever. | 别想耍小聪明 |
[46:01] | There are consequences. | 后果自负 |
[46:22] | You gotta see this. | 你快来看看 |
[46:25] | We have taken the extraordinary step | 我们迈出了非同寻常的一步 |
[46:28] | of addressing the world directly. | 直接向全世界声明 |
[46:31] | We… | 我们… |
[46:33] | are a family in mourning. | 是一个深陷哀伤的家庭 |
[46:35] | A family devastated by loss, | 我们因失去爱女而悲痛 |
[46:38] | desperate for help and answers. | 迫切渴望帮助与答案 |
[46:41] | And we make this request | 我们以和平的态度 |
[46:43] | to the Canadian government in peace. | 向加拿大政府提出请求 |
[46:47] | Our beloved baby daughter, | 我们心爱的小女儿 |
[46:50] | Nichole Waterford, | 妮可·沃特福德 |
[46:52] | was kidnapped by a dangerous fugitive fleeing our country. | 被一名危险的逃犯绑架至境外 |
[46:58] | Nichole belongs in Gilead. | 妮可属于基列国 |
[47:03] | We miss her dearly. | 我们非常想念她 |
[47:05] | We just want her back. | 我们只想让她回来 |
[47:08] | We expect the government’s full cooperation, | 我们期望政府给予全面配合 |
[47:13] | as our daughter is an innocent victim | 因为我们的女儿是无辜的受害者 |
[47:17] | with no voice of her own. | 无法为自己声张权利 |
[47:22] | This is a family matter. | 这是家庭事务 |
[47:25] | You can help to keep it this way | 为了不使事态升级 |
[47:29] | by sending her back to us safely. | 请你们把她安全送回我们身边 |