时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We lodged a preliminary complaint | 我们向加拿大提出了初步申诉 |
[00:05] | to Canada petitioning for Nichole’s return. | 请求把妮可送回来 |
[00:07] | I thought this is what you wanted. | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[00:09] | Our daughter safe. In Canada. | 我们女儿在加拿大很安全 |
[00:11] | We’d like to arrange a visit with Nichole. | 我们想见见妮可 |
[00:14] | One visit to say goodbye. | 我只是想道个别 |
[00:16] | Serena Waterford. Luke Bankole. | 塞丽娜·沃特福德 卢克·班科莱 |
[00:19] | What do you want out of this? | 你到底想干什么 |
[00:20] | I just wanted to see my daughter. | 我只是想见我女儿 |
[00:22] | – She’s not your daughter. – Or yours. | -她不是你女儿 -也不是你的 |
[00:24] | Do you want to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[00:27] | Hi, my baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[00:32] | Luke, there are some things I need to tell you. | 卢克 我有话要对你说 |
[00:34] | Nichole was born out of love. | 妮可是爱情的产物 |
[00:37] | Her father’s a driver named Nick. | 她的父亲是一名司机 名叫尼克 |
[00:40] | You met him. | 你见过他 |
[00:40] | I’m doing what I need to, to survive. | 我要尽自己所能 存活下来 |
[00:43] | You should, too. For Hannah. | 你也应该这么做 为了汉娜 |
[00:45] | This is all for her. | 这都是为了她 |
[00:46] | I am trying to get to her. | 我想找她 |
[00:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:55] | We are a family in mourning. | 我们是一个深陷哀伤的家庭 |
[00:58] | And we make this request to the Canadian government. | 我们以和平的态度向加拿大政府提出请求 |
[01:00] | Our beloved baby daughter, | 我们心爱的小女儿 |
[01:02] | Nichole Waterford, was kidnapped | 妮可·沃特福德 |
[01:04] | by a dangerous fugitive fleeing our country. | 被一名危险的逃犯绑架至境外 |
[01:07] | Nichole belongs in Gilead. | 妮可属于基列国 |
[01:09] | We just want her back. | 我们只想让她回来 |
[01:32] | Blessed and eternal God, | 神圣永恒的上帝 |
[01:33] | please return this child of Gilead to her loving home. | 请把这个基列的孩子送回她可爱的家 |
[01:37] | Blessed and eternal God… | 神圣永恒的上帝 |
[01:39] | I see them every day now. | 我现在每天都能看到她们 |
[01:42] | They’ve heard the Waterfords’ plea. | 她们听到了沃特福德家的请求 |
[01:45] | They’re praying for Nichole. | 在为妮可祈祷 |
[01:47] | “Blessed and eternal God, | 神圣永恒的上帝 |
[01:49] | please return this child of Gilead to her loving home.” | 请把这个基列的孩子送回她可爱的家 |
[01:54] | And this is all I know about my baby. | 这就是我对我孩子的全部了解 |
[01:57] | If they’re praying, then she’s still safe. | 既然她们在祈祷 就说明她还是安全的 |
[02:01] | If they’re praying, she is still beyond their reach. | 既然她们在祈祷 就说明我女儿还没被找到 |
[02:04] | Even if just. | 哪怕仅此而已 |
[02:07] | I have my own prayers. | 我也会祈祷 |
[02:09] | I pray that their prayers go unanswered. | 我祈祷她们的祈祷得不到回应 |
[02:13] | And I pray for Serena. | 我为塞丽娜祈祷 |
[02:15] | May she find her way back, | 希望她能回心转意 |
[02:18] | may she see past her broken heart | 希望她能透过心碎 |
[02:19] | and remember that Nichole is better off where she is. | 想起妮可现在这样更好 |
[02:22] | May she convince Fred to let things lie. | 希望她能说服弗雷德顺应天意 |
[02:26] | Or may they both get hit by a fucking truck. | 或者他俩都被卡车撞死 |
[02:32] | I’m honestly down for either. | 说真的 这两种结果都可以 |
[02:44] | Can’t a Martha do that? | 怎么不找女佣来干呢 |
[02:47] | Just making myself useful, sir. | 我只是想找点活干 先生 |
[02:52] | Right. | 嗯 |
[02:55] | You should go pack. | 你去收拾一下 |
[02:58] | Waterford asked to borrow you. | 沃特福德要借你一用 |
[03:00] | He’s trying to force the Canadians to the table. | 他想强迫加拿大人 |
[03:02] | Talk about repatriating his daughter. | 讨论遣返他女儿的事 |
[03:05] | Don’t call her that. | 别这么称呼她 |
[03:07] | Please, don’t call her that. | 拜托 别这么称呼她 |
[03:14] | He set up a… | 他在华盛顿 |
[03:16] | week of public prayer in D. C. | 组织了一个的公众祷告 |
[03:19] | It’s a good idea, actually. | 其实这是个好主意 |
[03:23] | Canadians’ll feel the pressure. | 能让加拿大人感到压力 |
[03:25] | He wants the whole household. | 他希望全家人都在 |
[03:28] | Better visual. | 这样更好看 |
[03:32] | Mrs. Waterford will be there? | 沃特福德太太会去吗 |
[03:34] | Whither thou goest. | 你去她就去 |
[03:38] | Train’s at 4:00. | 4点的火车 |
[04:24] | National Station. | 首都站 |
[04:25] | National Station, next. | 下一站 首都站 |
[04:54] | Isn’t this magnificent? | 很壮观吧 |
[04:56] | The old one was so beautiful. | 原来的很漂亮 |
[04:59] | It was designed by a heretic. | 那是异教徒设计的 |
[05:01] | Destroyed for the glory of Gilead. | 因为基列的荣耀被摧毁了 |
[05:04] | Ah, I’m pumped. | 我好兴奋 |
[05:07] | Didn’t they used to say? | 他们以前经常这么说吧 |
[05:09] | Are you pumped, dear? | 亲爱的 你兴奋吗 |
[05:10] | Oh, yeah, I’m pumped, Aunt Lydia. | 是的 我很兴奋 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[05:13] | No one likes a sourpuss, Ofjoseph. | 没人喜欢看你绷着脸 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[05:18] | Wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[05:20] | The devotion! | 这种奉献精神 |
[05:39] | All right, dear, see you tomorrow. | 亲爱的 明天见 |
[05:42] | Go to your spot. | 去你的点吧 |
[05:44] | My spot? | 我的点 |
[05:46] | They don’t stand for disorder, not in the capital. | 在首都 那不代表混乱 |
[05:49] | Go on, now. | 去吧 |
[05:50] | You be a good girl. | 乖一点 |
[06:31] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[06:35] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[06:39] | Welcome to Washington. | 欢迎来到华盛顿 |
[06:50] | Blessed are the silent, | 祈神保佑默言 |
[06:51] | for only they will hear the voice of the Lord. | 因为只有他们才能听见主的声音 |
[06:53] | Head down, please. | 请低下头 |
[07:01] | There you are! | 你在这啊 |
[07:09] | Blessed evening, Commander. | 晚上好 大主教 |
[07:11] | She’s ours. Waterford. | 她是我们沃特福德的人 |
[07:13] | Yes. Of course, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[07:15] | We’re guests of High Commander Winslow. | 我们是温斯洛大主教的客人 |
[07:17] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[07:21] | Up you go. | 你去吧 |
[07:26] | All together again. | 又团聚了 |
[07:28] | Isn’t this nice? | 这不是很好吗 |
[07:30] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[07:34] | Under His eye, Mrs. Waterford. | 愿主明察 沃特福德太太 |
[07:37] | I hope you’re well. | 希望你身体健康 |
[07:44] | And we’re off, like a herd of dusty turtles. | 我们就像一群满身尘土的乌龟 走吧 |
[07:58] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[08:04] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[08:06] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[08:20] | She can’t want this. | 她不能这么做 |
[08:24] | She misses the baby. | 她想孩子了 |
[08:25] | We all do. | 我们都想 |
[08:30] | It’s the only thing she ever wanted. | 这是她唯一想要的东西 |
[09:08] | Isn’t this beautiful? | 很漂亮吧 |
[09:11] | We should’ve stayed in a hotel. | 我们应该住酒店的 |
[09:14] | No need to be nervous. | 不用紧张 |
[09:19] | I’ve heard they’re very down-to-earth. | 我听说他们非常实在 |
[09:22] | This is an opportunity. | 这是一个机会 |
[09:27] | For whom? | 谁的机会 |
[09:30] | Us. | 我们 |
[09:32] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[09:34] | Nichole. | 妮可 |
[09:38] | Blessed evening. | 晚上好 |
[10:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:10] | Conference calls. | 电话会议 |
[10:13] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[10:16] | Blessed evening. | 晚上好 |
[10:17] | It’s an honor, Commander. | 这是我的荣幸 大主教 |
[10:21] | Waterford. | 沃特福德 |
[10:23] | Thank you for inviting us to your blessed home. | 感谢你邀请我们来你幸福的家中 |
[10:25] | You can thank Mrs. Winslow for the invitation. | 你应该感谢温斯洛太太的邀请 |
[10:29] | I will be sure to. | 一定会的 |
[10:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:32] | Please. | 请吧 |
[10:38] | We have an exciting week planned. | 接下来这一周肯定很兴奋 |
[10:40] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[10:44] | We have to be judicious about the images we release to the world. | 我们必须考虑好如何在世界人民面前塑造形象 |
[10:49] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[10:50] | The correct image can sway opinion. | 正确的形象能让人影响舆论 |
[10:58] | Good night, Daddy! | 晚安 爸爸 |
[10:59] | Good night, my love! | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[11:03] | This is Polly, | 这是波莉 |
[11:05] | who obviously has forgotten how to knock. | 她显然忘记了如何敲门 |
[11:07] | Blessed evening, Polly. | 晚上好 波莉 |
[11:21] | Micah! | 迈卡 |
[11:23] | Jeez! Everyone else is ready for bed. | 天哪 其他人都准备好睡觉了 |
[11:30] | Welcome. I’m Olivia. | 欢迎 我叫奥利维亚 |
[11:32] | It’s just lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[11:33] | A pleasure. | 幸会 |
[11:34] | Thank you for inviting us to your blessed home. | 感谢你邀请我们来你幸福的家中 |
[11:37] | Please forgive our chaos. | 请原谅这里这么乱 |
[11:39] | Introduce yourselves to Mr. And Mrs. Waterford. | 快向沃特福德夫妇自我介绍一下 |
[11:42] | This is Isaiah. | 这是以赛亚 |
[11:44] | He’s the easy one, if you can believe it. | 你们可能不信 他是最听话的 |
[11:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:48] | I’m Serena Joy. | 我是塞丽娜·乔伊 |
[11:49] | It’s a pleasure to meet all of you. | 很高兴认识大家 |
[11:51] | – How do you do. – Fred Waterford. | -你好 -我是弗雷德·沃特福德 |
[11:54] | I’m Sadie. | 我叫萨蒂 |
[11:55] | Are they all yours? | 他们都是你的孩子吗 |
[11:56] | Who else’s would they be? Micah! | 还能是谁的 迈卡 |
[12:08] | Tamara, can you get them settled, please? | 塔玛拉 你能带他们去休息吗 |
[12:11] | Okay. Let’s get dinner. | 我们去吃晚饭吧 |
[12:49] | Have you ever seen that many before? | 你以前见过这么多孩子吗 |
[12:51] | No. | 没有 |
[12:54] | The most I’ve ever seen in one house was… three. | 我见过一家最多是三个 |
[12:58] | They had, like, five. | 他们有五个 |
[13:07] | You’ll be staying here, with Ofgeorge. | 你和奥芙乔治住在这里 |
[13:11] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | They have a Handmaid? | 他们有一个使女 |
[13:21] | Privileges of rank, I guess. | 高衔级的特权吧 |
[13:25] | Blessed night. | 晚安 |
[13:46] | Yes? | 进 |
[13:51] | Settling in? | 在收拾吗 |
[13:53] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:56] | Thank you for checking in. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[14:01] | All those children. It’s remarkable. | 这些孩子太了不起了 |
[14:04] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[14:07] | A miracle. | 奇迹 |
[14:09] | Someday it won’t be so unusual, | 以后不会这么少见的 |
[14:12] | by His grace. | 愿上帝赐福 |
[14:16] | Is there any news | 关于明天的事 |
[14:17] | from Commander Winslow about tomorrow? | 温斯洛大主教有没有什么消息 |
[14:20] | Oh, still nothing from the Canadians. | 加拿大人还没有回应 |
[14:22] | They… | 他们… |
[14:24] | could ask a neutral party to intervene. | 可能会请中立方介入 |
[14:27] | They could. | 有可能 |
[14:28] | I pray. | 我祈祷 |
[14:30] | Our turnaround will be fast. | 很快就会有转机 |
[14:32] | Film in the morning, | 早上录像 |
[14:33] | get images on Canadian news by night. | 晚上就会出现在加拿大新闻里 |
[14:36] | Bottom line, the more… | 不论怎样 |
[14:38] | media we generate, the more pressure they’ll feel. | 媒体炒作越多 他们的压力就越大 |
[14:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[14:45] | This, I know about. | 这种事我在行 |
[14:52] | I should probably get some rest. | 我该睡了 |
[14:55] | Of course. | 没错 |
[14:56] | I still have work to do. | 我还要工作 |
[15:03] | Here. | 给 |
[15:08] | Just so everything looks… right. | 好让一切看上去没有破绽 |
[15:16] | Good night, Fred. | 晚安 弗雷德 |
[16:19] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[16:28] | I’m Ofjoseph. | 我是奥芙约瑟夫 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry to invade your space like this. | 抱歉侵占了你的空间 |
[16:46] | Pray, forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[16:51] | So, you must be… | 你是… |
[16:53] | Ofgeorge? | 奥芙乔治吧 |
[17:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:10] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:39] | Is this all we have? | 只有这些了吗 |
[17:41] | I believe so, Commander. | 是的 大主教 |
[17:42] | They do have duties of their own. | 她们有各自的职责 |
[17:44] | What about their duties to their country? | 那她们对国家的责任呢 |
[17:46] | All right. Bring ’em over here. | 带她们过来 |
[17:48] | Go on now, girls. | 去吧 姑娘们 |
[17:49] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[17:50] | Semi-circle. | 围成半圆形 |
[17:53] | Facing the wings. | 面向翅膀雕像 |
[17:57] | Good. | 好 |
[18:04] | Ofjoseph? You’ll… | 奥芙约瑟夫 你 |
[18:06] | stand in the middle, between Mrs. Waterford and myself. | 站在沃特福德太太和我中间 |
[18:12] | Come up. | 来吧 |
[18:15] | Come, come. | 来 过来 |
[18:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:29] | Handmaids… | 使女们… |
[18:30] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[18:30] | The cameras can be distracting. | 摄像机可能会让你们分心 |
[18:32] | Try and forget they’re there. | 尽量忽略它们 |
[18:34] | How many more of these videos is he gonna do? | 这种视频他还要拍多少 |
[18:36] | And remember to be at peace. | 记住要保持平静 |
[18:38] | As many as it takes. | 需要多少就拍多少 |
[18:40] | Everyone ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[18:40] | Now, Ofjoseph, I’ll start. | 奥芙约瑟夫 我先开头 |
[18:43] | They’ll follow your lead to pray. | 她们跟随你一起祈祷 |
[18:44] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[18:48] | This is going to be sweeping and stately. | 场面要庄严肃穆 意义深远 |
[18:52] | I want a real feeling of grandeur. | 我想营造一种宏大的气氛 |
[18:56] | Looks beautiful, sir. | 看起来真美 长官 |
[18:58] | Well, hello, Commander. | 你好 大主教 |
[19:03] | What a nice surprise. | 真是令人惊喜 |
[19:06] | I uh, I called on the Winslows, they sent me over. | 我去拜访了温斯洛一家 他们让我来的 |
[19:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:11] | I thought you were on your way to the Front? | 我以为你已经出发去前方了 |
[19:14] | I should be getting my orders any day. | 派遣令就快下来了 |
[19:19] | Would you mind standing in for me? | 你介不介意替我站位 |
[19:22] | Just for this shot. | 就这一个镜头 |
[19:37] | Nice girl like you in a place like this. | 你这样的好姑娘却在这种地方 |
[19:45] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[19:51] | Thank you… son. | 谢谢 孩子 |
[20:05] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:11] | Action. | 开拍 |
[20:15] | He who is merciful, | 仁慈的主 |
[20:19] | hear our prayer. | 垂听我们的祈祷 |
[21:01] | Cheers to the queens. | 为女王干杯 |
[21:02] | And cheers to the prince. | 为王子干杯 |
[21:04] | Yes, yes, and he can have some more. | 他可以再喝一杯 |
[21:06] | And scoop this around. | 在手里揉搓 |
[21:08] | But the secret is, you go very fast. | 秘诀是速度要很快 |
[21:24] | Good morning, Mrs. Waterford. | 早上好 沃特福德太太 |
[21:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:33] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[21:38] | I know you don’t want this. | 我知道你不想这么做 |
[21:49] | Please talk to me. | 请和我谈谈 |
[21:58] | We can talk if you like. | 你想谈 我们可以谈 |
[22:04] | But you have to understand that | 但你必须明白 |
[22:05] | seeing her changed everything for me. | 见到她以后 一切都变了 |
[22:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:20] | Then what is there to talk about? | 那还有什么可谈的 |
[22:25] | Because seeing her changed… you. | 因为见到她改变了…你 |
[22:31] | It changed you, it didn’t change… this… place. | 改变了你 却没有改变…这个地方 |
[22:40] | She deserves… better. | 她应该得到…更好的生活 |
[22:48] | Our girl deserves better. | 我们的女儿应该活得更好 |
[22:53] | And I know that you know that. | 我知道你很清楚 |
[23:06] | They seem happy here. | 他们在这里看起来很开心 |
[23:11] | Have you seen their Handmaid? | 你看到他们的使女了吗 |
[23:14] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[23:16] | Rita, can you steam this… | 丽塔 你能把这个蒸一下吗 |
[23:18] | – Yes, yes, of course. – …for me, please? | -是 当然 -谢谢 |
[23:20] | Commander Waterford. | 沃特福德大主教 |
[23:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | We’ve got movement. | 有动作了 |
[23:25] | Canadians have asked the Swiss to conduct interviews. | 加拿大人请求瑞士人进行采访 |
[23:31] | They’ll act as a neutral party. | 他们将充当中立方 |
[23:33] | What does this mean for Nichole? | 这对妮可意味着什么 |
[23:36] | It’s a small step, but it’s a step. | 这是一小步 但也是一步 |
[23:41] | They’ve asked to speak with the whole household. Together. | 他们要求和全家人一起谈谈 |
[23:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[24:03] | Put on a clean dress. | 穿件干净的裙子 |
[24:07] | We all want to make a good impression. | 我们都希望能留下好个印象 |
[24:56] | Thank you, Mr. And Mrs. Waterford. | 谢谢 沃特福德夫妇 |
[24:58] | That was illuminating. | 这很有启示性 |
[25:00] | Thank you for helping us rectify this tragic injustice. | 感谢你帮助我们纠正这个悲痛的不公之事 |
[25:04] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[25:08] | Next, we will speak with Ofjoseph. | 接下来 我们要和奥芙约瑟夫谈谈 |
[25:11] | Of course. Ofjoseph! | 当然 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[25:13] | Thank you, Commander. | 谢谢 大主教 |
[25:14] | We’d like to speak with her alone. | 我们想单独和她谈谈 |
[25:19] | Well, she’s here as a… member of… my household. | 她是作为我家族的成员来到这里 |
[25:23] | In our culture, it wouldn’t be appropriate. | 这不符我们的传统 |
[25:27] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[25:29] | But we would like to speak with her alone. | 但我们想单独和她谈谈 |
[25:32] | As long as Ofjoseph has no objection. | 前提是奥芙约瑟夫没有异议 |
[25:39] | None at all. | 完全没有 |
[25:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:56] | Don’t be stupid. | 别犯傻 |
[26:00] | If you please. | 请吧 |
[26:42] | Ofjoseph, is that right? | 你是叫奥芙约瑟夫吗 |
[26:48] | Do you prefer Ms. Osborn? | 还是希望我们叫你奥斯本女士 |
[26:50] | June is fine. | 叫我琼就好 |
[26:53] | Send them out. | 让他们出去 |
[26:56] | You can be candid in this room, Ms. Osborn. | 奥斯本女士 你可以在这里说实话 |
[27:00] | If you want me to talk to you, | 如果你想让我跟你说话 |
[27:02] | then send them out. | 就让他们出去 |
[27:13] | What would you like us to know? | 你希望我们知道些什么 |
[27:17] | I am the child’s mother. | 我是孩子的母亲 |
[27:20] | And I want Nichole to stay in Canada. | 我希望妮可留在加拿大 |
[27:25] | I see. | 好的 |
[27:26] | I do not expect you to feel sorry for me | 我不指望你们为我感到难过 |
[27:29] | or to… promise that you’re going to change things. | 或者答应我要做出改变 |
[27:36] | I just need to keep Nichole there. | 我只想让妮可留在那里 |
[27:39] | We understand your feelings. | 我们理解你的感受 |
[27:42] | The situation is complicated. | 现在情况很复杂 |
[27:47] | Commander Waterford is not her father. | 沃特福德大主教不是她的父亲 |
[27:51] | We do know that, from our associates in Canada. | 加拿大的同事告诉我们了 |
[27:54] | There was an audio cassette. | 有一盘录音带 |
[28:03] | So she can stay there, then. | 如果她父母都希望她留在那里 |
[28:06] | If that’s what both her parents want. | 那她就可以留下了 |
[28:09] | Gilead is ah… | 基列 |
[28:10] | an extremely powerful country… militarily. | 军事力量非常强大 |
[28:14] | Canada is eager to avoid conflict. | 加拿大希望能避免冲突 |
[28:19] | What do you need from me in order to keep her there? | 我需要为你们做些什么 才能让她留在那里 |
[28:24] | Our biggest gap is information. | 我们最大的差距是信息 |
[28:27] | Gilead has been a black box for years. | 多年来 基列一直是个黑匣子 |
[28:29] | We don’t know how decisions are made, where the power lies. | 我们不知道是谁在掌权下达命令 |
[28:33] | The more we know, the more we can do. | 我们知道的越多 能做的就越多 |
[28:37] | What if I brought you someone who would talk? | 我给你带一个愿意跟你们谈谈的人怎么样 |
[28:40] | A Commander. | 一个大主教 |
[28:42] | An Eye. | 一个耳目 |
[28:44] | It seems unlikely that kind of person would… be cooperative. | 那种应该不太可能会合作 |
[28:48] | I’ll persuade him. | 我会说服他的 |
[28:51] | From the cassette. | 磁带中所说的 |
[28:52] | The father of the child. | 孩子的父亲 |
[28:54] | Are you two still in a relationship? | 你们俩还在交往吗 |
[28:58] | It’s… | 这 |
[29:00] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[29:03] | If Commander Blaine would talk to us, | 如果布莱恩大主教愿意和我们谈谈 |
[29:05] | it could be of enormous consequence. | 这可能会产生很大的影响 |
[29:09] | It could help us to protect Nichole. | 说不定可以帮助我们保护妮可 |
[29:13] | That would be the trade, then? | 那我们达成协议了 |
[29:14] | I don’t know that we can promise explicitly. | 我们可能无法明确地作出承诺 |
[29:17] | I need it to be explicit. | 必须得明确 |
[29:27] | Bring us Commander Blaine, and we have a deal. | 把布莱恩大主教带过来 就算达成协议了 |
[30:19] | You brought the Swiss to the table. | 你让瑞士人插手了 |
[30:22] | Power of prayer. | 祷告的力量 |
[30:23] | No. | 不 |
[30:24] | The presentation of that power. | 这是力量的体现 |
[30:29] | A stroke of genius. | 神来之笔 |
[30:31] | Very kind. | 过奖 |
[30:35] | You know, | 其实吧 |
[30:39] | I underestimated you, though, Waterford. | 我低估了你 沃特福德 |
[30:41] | I’d heard about your recent… | 我听说你最近 |
[30:45] | difficulties, and… | 不好过 |
[30:48] | Well, I made assumptions. | 我做了不少考量 |
[30:52] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[30:56] | Here’s to your bright future. | 为你的美好未来干杯 |
[31:00] | Perhaps here in D. C. | 也许在华盛顿 |
[31:04] | A posting in D. C. would be an honor, sir. | 长官 在华盛顿任职是我的荣幸 |
[31:12] | George, please. | 乔治 请吧 |
[31:21] | We’ll just let this… ordeal play out. | 我们就等这场磨难过去吧 |
[31:29] | But a man of your talents… | 但像你这么有天赋的人 |
[31:35] | could be an asset. | 是一种财富啊 |
[31:38] | – Daddy? – Yes, love. | -爸爸 -宝贝 怎么了 |
[31:39] | Would you and Mr. Waterford have a tea party with me? | 你和沃特福德先生能和我一起开个茶会吗 |
[31:41] | I can think of nothing I’d rather do. Fred? | 乐意之至 弗莱德 |
[31:45] | You’ll never taste a better cup of tea. | 我们家的茶真是绝了 |
[31:51] | Then I… | 那我 |
[31:53] | happily accept your… kind invitation. | 很高兴接受你友善的邀请 |
[32:20] | Let the tea party begin. | 茶会开始吧 |
[32:23] | We have to take care of you– | 我们得照顾你 |
[32:24] | your lions, I mean… | 你的狮子 |
[32:31] | Oversized children, aren’t they? | 真是大孩子 对吧 |
[32:34] | Men. | 男人 |
[32:35] | Yes, Fred can be a bit much. | 是的 弗雷德有时候是挺幼稚的 |
[32:39] | Whenever he gets a new idea, | 每当他有新想法 |
[32:40] | he gets very excited. | 就会非常兴奋 |
[32:41] | George is the same when he finds a new friend. | 乔治交到新朋友时也是这样 |
[32:45] | I know this is a bit taboo, | 我知道这是禁忌 |
[32:48] | but I loved your book. | 但我喜欢你的书 |
[32:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:56] | It’s very kind of you to say. | 太客气了 |
[32:59] | You– You really… just saved me. | 你真的拯救了我 |
[33:02] | You should have seen us before. | 你应该看看我们之前的样子 |
[33:04] | Me at one corporate law firm, George at another. | 我和乔治在不同的律所工作 |
[33:08] | No time for a family. | 根本没时间顾家 |
[33:10] | You have a beautiful family now. | 你现在有一个美丽的家庭 |
[33:13] | You will too. | 你也会有的 |
[33:16] | I think there’s something missing from the tea. | 茶里好像少了点东西 |
[33:19] | Sorry to intrude. | 打扰一下 |
[33:21] | May we borrow some sugar? | 我们可以借点糖吗 |
[33:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:43] | Hey, that’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[33:51] | Lost my lion. | 我的狮子没了 |
[33:55] | Got sugar. | 有糖了 |
[33:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:17] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[34:20] | Outside. | 在外面 |
[34:39] | That way? | 那边 |
[34:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:33] | The Swiss are gonna act as a neutral party for Nichole. | 瑞士人将作为妮可的中立方 |
[35:39] | I made a deal with them to keep her in Canada. | 我和他们达成了协议 让她留在加拿大 |
[35:45] | You made a deal with the Swiss? | 你和瑞士人达成了协议 |
[35:49] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[35:51] | – I need your help. – No. | -我需要你的帮助 -不 |
[35:52] | Yes. I… | 是的 我 |
[35:53] | – They need information. – They don’t give a shit about us. | -他们需要信息 -他们不在意我们 |
[35:55] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[35:56] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[35:59] | – They’re politicians. – I know. | -他们是政客 -我知道 |
[36:02] | They have their own agenda. | 他们有自己的企图 |
[36:03] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[36:08] | You get in bed with a government, | 你和政府联手 |
[36:09] | and it’s not so easy to get out. | 就没那么容易脱身 |
[36:19] | This is your one chance. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[36:26] | This is it. | 就是这次了 |
[36:30] | This is your chance to be a father to our daughter. | 这是你做我们女儿父亲的机会 |
[36:44] | How many of those do you think you’re gonna get? | 你觉得你能得到多少这样的机会 |
[36:51] | It’s tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[37:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:20] | Mr. Blaine. | 布莱恩先生 |
[37:25] | This way. | 这边 |
[37:45] | Thank you so much for your time. | 非常感谢你抽出时间过来 |
[37:49] | You’ll be in touch with updates? | 有新消息要通知你吗 |
[37:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:53] | Let us get your coat. | 我们去拿你的外套吧 |
[38:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[38:11] | We’re recommending discussions continue. | 我们建议继续讨论 |
[38:19] | Discussions about what? | 讨论什么 |
[38:26] | About bringing her back here? | 把她带回来 |
[38:27] | About bringing her back to this place? | 把她带回这里 |
[38:30] | Nothing has been decided. | 现在尚无定论 |
[38:31] | But yes. | 不过是的 |
[38:33] | What about Nick? | 尼克呢 |
[38:34] | We won’t be able to do business with Mr. Blaine. | 我们不能和布莱恩先生合作 |
[38:37] | You made a deal! | 你答应我的 |
[38:39] | I don’t think you know who Mr. Blaine is. | 你不了解布莱恩先生 |
[38:41] | Or who he was. | 或是说他的过去 |
[38:42] | Our research indicates he is not to be trusted. | 我们的研究表明他不可信 |
[38:45] | No, there’s been… | 不 这肯定 |
[38:47] | There’s some kind of mistake. | 这肯定有什么误会 |
[38:49] | I will talk to him. | 我会和他谈谈 |
[38:50] | He’s left for Chicago. | 他要去芝加哥了 |
[38:53] | Some people are not to be dealt with. | 不能和他们这种人打交道 |
[38:56] | Will we see you at this afternoon’s prayers? | 今天下午的祷告你参加吗 |
[39:00] | You’re more than welcome to watch the taping. | 欢迎你来观看祈祷 |
[39:03] | No. | 不了 |
[39:04] | Thank you for the invitation. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[39:05] | But I’m sure I’ll see the finished product. | 但我会看成品的 |
[39:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:21] | What did Nick do? | 尼克以前是做什么的 |
[39:27] | Before he was a driver? | 在他做司机以前 |
[39:33] | He served Gilead. | 为基列国服务 |
[39:41] | How did he serve Gilead? | 什么方式 |
[39:44] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[39:48] | He was a soldier in the crusade. | 他曾是革命军士兵 |
[39:54] | We wouldn’t be here without him. | 没有他 我们不可能过上这种生活 |
[40:08] | All this time you spent together | 你们在一起这么长时间 |
[40:10] | and he never mentioned anything. | 他都没提过一句 |
[41:03] | Almost time to go. | 要出发了 |
[41:09] | Let’s take a look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[41:22] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:26] | I’m just tired, Aunt Lydia. | 我就是累了 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[41:29] | One more thing. | 还有样东西 |
[42:07] | Can I ask you… | 我能问你… |
[42:09] | Can I ask you a question, | 能问你个问题吗 |
[42:11] | Aunt Lydia? | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[42:12] | What is it? | 什么问题 |
[42:19] | Do you want us all to be silenced? | 你希望我们都被禁言吗 |
[42:30] | No, I don’t. | 不想 |
[42:39] | This trip… | 这趟旅程… |
[42:41] | has been tiring, hasn’t it? | 真累人啊 是吧 |
[42:46] | It’ll be good to… be home. | 回家就好了 |
[42:49] | It will. | 是的 |
[42:52] | When I get tired… | 我累的时候 |
[42:57] | I still try to think | 我依旧会想 |
[43:02] | of the good I can do in God’s world. | 在上帝的世界里我所能做的善事 |
[43:09] | If I can help just one person, | 哪怕我能帮助一个人 |
[43:15] | one soul, | 一个灵魂 |
[43:19] | that’s enough. | 也足够了 |
[43:30] | I think of you, dear. | 我会想起你 亲爱的 |
[44:20] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[45:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[46:40] | That’s nice. | 不错啊 |
[46:42] | The silence. | 禁言口罩 |
[46:53] | You could return the favor. | 你可以还我人情了 |
[47:02] | You know, let’s just stop. | 停手吧 |
[47:10] | This is all gonna be over soon. | 这一切即将结束 |
[47:11] | You’re gonna get to go back home, | 你可以回家 |
[47:13] | and we’re gonna stay here. | 我们会留在这 |
[47:14] | And you and I will finally be free of one another. | 咱俩终于可以摆脱彼此了 |
[47:19] | You will never be free of me. | 你永远都无法摆脱我 |
[47:24] | You will never be free of me | 在我的两个孩子平安无事之前 |
[47:25] | until both of my children are safe. | 你永远都无法摆脱我 |
[47:30] | That is my constant prayer for Nichole. | 我一直都在祈祷妮可的平安 |
[47:32] | I trusted you. | 我相信过你 |
[47:36] | To let her have the best life possible. | 相信你会让她得到最好的生活 |
[47:39] | To do the right thing. | 做出正确的选择 |
[47:40] | And I trusted you to stay with her. | 我也相信过你 以为你会陪着她 |
[47:42] | I gave her the name of Nichole. | 我给她取名妮可 |
[47:44] | I did that to honor you for getting her out. | 是为了纪念你把她送走 |
[47:46] | You will not let her go! | 否则你不放手 |
[47:48] | Because I love her! | 因为我爱她 |
[47:50] | This isn’t love. | 这不是爱 |
[47:52] | You can’t love! | 你没法去爱 |
[47:54] | You don’t know how! | 你不懂得如何去爱 |
[47:57] | Serena, you built this whole world | 塞丽娜 你构建了这个世界 |
[48:00] | just so that you can have someone. | 只是为了让你占有某人 |
[48:05] | But it didn’t work. | 但没有奏效 |
[48:09] | You’re small. | 你太渺小 |
[48:13] | You’re cruel. | 太残忍 |
[48:17] | And you’re empty. | 你很空虚 |
[48:26] | You will always be… empty. | 你永远都会很空虚 |
[48:50] | I should have put a ring in your mouth the day that we met. | 我第一次见到你就该用铁环把你的嘴缝上 |
[48:57] | I should have let you burn when I had the chance. | 我当初就该让你被烧死 |
[51:32] | Look at this. | 看看这场面 |
[51:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[52:33] | Lord above, we beseech you, | 主上 我们恳求您 |
[52:37] | hear our prayer. | 请听我们的祈祷 |
[52:57] | Hear… our prayer. | 请听我们的祈祷 |
[53:26] | Children are a heritage from the Lord. | 孩子是主留下的遗产 |
[53:30] | Offspring, a reward from him. | 子孙后代都是他的奖赏 |
[53:34] | Like arrows in the hands of a warrior, | 适龄生下的孩子 |
[53:38] | are children born in one’s youth. | 如同勇士手中的箭 |
[53:42] | Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. | 上帝保佑装满箭袋的人 |
[53:47] | They will not be put to shame | 使其与敌人抗争时 |
[53:50] | when they contend with their enemies. | 不至于相形见绌 |
[53:54] | Hear our prayer. | 请听我们的祈祷 |