时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Do you know Commander Mackenzie? | 你认识麦肯锡大主教吗 |
[00:05] | He has a daughter. Her name is Agnes. | 他有个女儿 叫阿格尼丝 |
[00:07] | Protect her, please. | 请好好保护她 |
[00:08] | – Just love her for me. ‐ I promise. | -替我好好爱她 -我保证 |
[00:11] | Hannah would attend a school for domestic arts. | 汉娜会去学校学习家政 |
[00:13] | The one in her district is in Brookline, by the reservoir. | 她所在教区的学校在布鲁克赖恩的水库边 |
[00:17] | We need to look at starting a series of district‐wide Salvagings. | 我们需要开展一系列地区范围内的挽救工作 |
[00:20] | One last measured push | 再来最后一次谨慎的推进 |
[00:21] | should roll up the last of the insurgent strongholds. | 就能荡平叛乱分子的最后几个据点了 |
[00:24] | I’ve seen a lot of these reunions | 我见过很多这种团聚 |
[00:25] | and it’s not always a storybook ending. | 并非都是童话结局 |
[00:27] | I don’t want to make things awkward for you. | 我不想让你难办 |
[00:29] | It is awkward. | 确实难办 |
[00:30] | But who cares? | 但谁在乎呢 |
[00:32] | Waterford asked to borrow you. | 沃特福德要借你一用 |
[00:34] | He’s trying to force the Canadians | 他想强迫加拿大人 |
[00:35] | to talk about repatriating his daughter. | 讨论遣返他女儿的事 |
[00:38] | You have to understand that | 但你必须明白 |
[00:39] | seeing her changed everything for me. | 见到她以后 一切都变了 |
[00:42] | Seeing her changed you… | 见到她改变了…你 |
[00:45] | it didn’t change this place. | 却没有改变这个地方 |
[00:47] | Here’s to your bright future. | 为你的美好未来干杯 |
[00:48] | Perhaps here in D. C. | 也许在华盛顿 |
[00:50] | You know this is all gonna be over soon. | 这一切即将结束 |
[00:52] | You’re gonna get to go back home, | 你可以回家 |
[00:53] | and we’re gonna stay here. | 我们会留在这 |
[00:54] | And you and I will finally be free of one another. | 咱俩终于可以摆脱彼此了 |
[00:57] | You will never be free of me until both my children are safe. | 在我的两个孩子平安无事之前你永远都无法摆脱我 |
[01:01] | I should have put a ring in your mouth the day that we met. | 我第一次见到你就该用铁环把你的嘴缝上 |
[01:04] | I should have let you burn when I had the chance. | 我当初就该让你被烧死 |
[01:48] | Places! | 就位 |
[01:54] | By His hand. | 以上帝之手 |
[01:55] | By His hand. | 以上帝之手 |
[01:57] | Heave! | 拉 |
[02:03] | Heave! | 拉 |
[02:08] | Heave! | 拉 |
[02:23] | The Lord is calling on you, girls. | 姑娘们 主在召唤你们 |
[02:26] | He is depending on you | 主希望你们 |
[02:29] | to be His holy instrument. | 成为祂的圣器 |
[02:33] | His charge is surely difficult, | 主的任务固然艰巨 |
[02:35] | but he has special blessings | 但祂已将特别的祝福 |
[02:37] | for the strong and faithful among us. | 赐予我们当中坚强且忠诚的人 |
[02:57] | Drop the ropes. | 放下绳子 |
[03:01] | ‐ Let’s go. – Disperse. | -我们走 -解散 |
[03:09] | I hear the woman mistreated her child. | 我听说那个女人虐待她的孩子 |
[03:12] | Let him just cry for hours and hours, poor thing. | 任由他哭了好几个小时 真可怜 |
[03:16] | Yeah, it’s a great reason to hang someone. | 真是个绞刑的好理由 |
[03:18] | It certainly is. | 那当然 |
[03:21] | His winnowing fork is merciful and necessary. | 主的簸扬既仁慈又不可或缺 |
[03:24] | Clearing away the rotted… | 清理腐烂的糠秕 |
[03:26] | chaff so the good can take root. | 让好的生根发芽 |
[03:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:31] | Nothing, praise be. I’m fine. | 没什么 宜应称颂 我很好 |
[03:37] | All right. Just breathe through it. | 好吧 深呼吸 |
[03:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:41] | In through the nose. | 用鼻子吸气 |
[03:42] | Out through the mouth. | 用嘴呼气 |
[03:47] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[03:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:54] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[03:56] | I’ve always loved being with child. | 我很喜欢怀宝宝 |
[03:59] | This time is… difficult. | 这一次…太难了 |
[04:04] | Did you tell the doctor? | 你跟医生说了吗 |
[04:07] | He said everything’s normal. | 他说一切正常 |
[04:12] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I‐‐ | 我不知道自己是怎么了 |
[04:16] | I wish it was over. | 我希望能早点结束 |
[04:22] | When I was first pregnant with Nichole, I was… | 我刚怀上妮可的时候 |
[04:26] | pretty scared. | 特别害怕 |
[04:30] | I had some thoughts that I would be… | 我当时的一些想法 |
[04:34] | ashamed to admit now. | 我现在都羞于承认 |
[04:38] | Well, I don’t have any “thoughts.” | 我没有”想法” |
[04:41] | My child is a blessing. | 这孩子是我的福气 |
[05:00] | Ofjoseph, you walked right by the flour. | 奥芙约瑟夫 你旁边就是面粉 |
[05:05] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[05:07] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 |
[05:09] | I saw two other veils yesterday. | 我昨天也看见两个戴面罩的 |
[05:10] | I hear they’re popping up all over. | 我听说现在到处都是 |
[05:13] | We should salute their devotion. | 我们应该向她们的奉献精神致敬 |
[05:15] | Right. You do that. | 你来吧 |
[05:16] | Ofjoseph, they finally got a shipment | 奥芙约瑟夫 你一直在找的 |
[05:18] | of that fruit cocktail you’ve been looking for. | 果味鸡尾酒终于到货了 |
[05:20] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[05:21] | I love fruit cocktail. | 我特别喜欢果味鸡尾酒 |
[05:23] | Actually, Ofmatthew, | 其实吧 奥芙马修 |
[05:25] | could you help me pick some avocados? | 你能帮我挑一些牛油果吗 |
[05:27] | I can never pick a ripe one. | 我老是挑不到熟的 |
[05:29] | I’m happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[05:33] | Fruit cocktail, really? | 果味鸡尾酒 不是吧 |
[05:34] | I’m crappy at improv. | 我不擅长随机应变 |
[05:38] | I’d hurry. | 动作快点 |
[05:40] | It won’t last long. | 没多少时间 |
[05:47] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[05:50] | I didn’t know if you’d got my message. | 我不知道你有没有收到我的消息 |
[05:52] | Mrs. Mackenzie asked you to stop! | 麦肯锡太太让你住手 |
[05:54] | I can’t. Could you? | 我做不到 你能吗 |
[05:56] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[05:58] | Agnes couldn’t be happier. | 阿格尼斯非常开心 |
[06:01] | She’s doing so well in school. | 她在学校成绩很好 |
[06:03] | A school that would cut off her finger for reading. | 一个因为读书就砍掉手指的学校 |
[06:11] | My Commander can get us out. | 我的大主教能把我们弄出去 |
[06:12] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[06:14] | You could be free. | 你可以重获自由 |
[06:20] | She’s just a child! | 她还是个孩子 |
[06:21] | To put her in that kind of danger is selfish! | 让她陷入危险也太自私了 |
[06:24] | She should be with her real parents. | 她应该和亲生父母在一起 |
[06:26] | I’m not so sure. | 那可不一定 |
[06:28] | Then ask her. | 那就问问她 |
[06:30] | I won’t put her in that position! | 我才不会为难她呢 |
[06:31] | Then I’ll ask her. | 那我来问 |
[06:33] | You can’t come back to the house! | 你不能再去家里了 |
[06:38] | Her school. | 她的学校 |
[06:39] | In Brookline. | 在布鲁克赖恩 |
[06:47] | I just came from my fourth hanging this week. | 我这周已经执行了四次绞刑 |
[06:50] | Do you think it’s gonna get better? | 你以为形势会好转吗 |
[06:59] | Go to the gate. | 去校门口 |
[07:00] | Guardian Parker, he’s a friend. | 卫士帕克 他是我朋友 |
[07:04] | He’s there today. | 今天他当班 |
[07:06] | He’ll help you. | 他会帮你的 |
[07:22] | Thank you for your patience. | 感谢你的耐心配合 |
[07:24] | Just a few more details to go over. | 只要再核对几处细节 |
[07:26] | What does all this have to do with protecting the baby? | 这些程序和保护宝宝有什么关系 |
[07:28] | Gilead has provided us with an account | 基列给我们出具了 |
[07:30] | of Dr. Malek’s criminal activity. | 马利克医生的犯罪活动报告 |
[07:33] | Criminal? | 犯罪 |
[07:34] | In their opinion, yes. | 在他们看来就是犯罪 |
[07:39] | Last autumn, | 去年秋天 |
[07:40] | I understand you stole a government vehicle? | 你偷了一辆政府用车 |
[07:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:47] | They say you drove recklessly, | 他们称你鲁莽驾驶 |
[07:49] | and intentionally struck a guard. | 并故意撞了一名卫士 |
[07:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:57] | You ran him over? | 你碾过了他 |
[08:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:14] | On the night of your escape, | 你是否在逃脱当晚 |
[08:17] | did you stab your supervisor? | 刺伤了你的上级 |
[08:21] | Aunt Lydia? | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[08:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:30] | And you stabbed her in the back? | 你从背后刺伤了她 |
[08:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:42] | And then you threw her down a staircase? | 然后你把她推下了楼梯 |
[08:43] | Don’t you know what that monster did to her? | 你不知道那个禽兽对她做了什么吗 |
[08:45] | – I do. ‐ Syl, please‐‐ | -我知道 -西尔 别这样 |
[08:48] | I do. | 我知道 |
[08:49] | And I don’t enjoy asking these questions. Believe me. | 我也不想问这些问题 相信我 |
[08:56] | Dr. Malek, | 马利克医生 |
[08:58] | did you take any other actions | 你是否做出过其他 |
[09:00] | that Gilead would see as criminal? | 会被基列认定为犯罪的行为 |
[09:10] | Probably. | 可能有 |
[09:29] | You know I don’t care what you did there, right? | 你知道我不在乎你在那儿做过什么吧 |
[09:34] | You don’t have to deal with this on your own. | 你不必一个人承担 |
[09:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:55] | I know you’re not officially looking, | 我知道你们还没正式开始找房子 |
[09:57] | but… | 但是… |
[09:59] | I think you both could make a home here in D. C. | 我觉得你们可以在华盛顿安家 |
[10:03] | I’m not even sure where my home is anymore. | 我都已经不知道家在何方了 |
[10:08] | Let me show you something. | 我带你看点东西 |
[10:25] | This is one of the few, | 还剩几处未整修的房子 |
[10:27] | unrestored houses left. | 这是其中一栋 |
[10:30] | Just waiting for the right owners. | 等待着合适的主人 |
[10:41] | We can take all this stuff down. | 我们可以把这些都拆了 |
[10:44] | The light is beautiful. | 这盏灯真漂亮 |
[10:51] | Who lived here before? | 之前住的是什么人 |
[10:54] | I think they were Baptists? | 好像是浸礼教徒 |
[11:24] | The master’s next door. | 主卧就在隔壁 |
[11:25] | So you can hear everything. | 你可以听到宝宝的所有动静 |
[11:28] | And the other rooms already have bunk beds so, | 其他卧室已经有双层床了 |
[11:31] | when the kids are older… | 等孩子们大一点… |
[11:49] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[11:57] | Let’s go look at the master. | 去主卧看看 |
[12:16] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[12:18] | George! | 乔治 |
[12:20] | Just got word. | 刚接到消息 |
[12:22] | Canada’s willing to talk about a general extradition treaty. | 加拿大愿意谈一般性引渡条约了 |
[12:25] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[12:26] | Early days, but… | 为时尚早 不过 |
[12:27] | you should be very encouraged. | 你应该非常受鼓舞吧 |
[12:30] | Well, my initiative wouldn’t have gotten very far | 没有你的支持和专业 |
[12:32] | without your support and expertise. | 我的计划也无法顺利实施 |
[12:34] | We make a good team. | 我们合作得很愉快 |
[12:36] | Extradition is delicate business. | 引渡程序微妙复杂 |
[12:38] | It’s gonna take time. | 需要一段时间 |
[12:40] | Well, once Nichole’s returned, | 一旦妮可成功回国 |
[12:42] | we’d do our best to move the others along quickly. | 我们会尽全力推动其他引渡对象的进程 |
[12:47] | So much leverage comes from the child. | 这孩子带来了这么大的谈判优势 |
[12:52] | With her back home… | 如果她回来了… |
[12:58] | You want me to keep her there. | 你想让我把她留在那里 |
[12:59] | Just for a bit. | 只是暂时的 |
[13:03] | Fred. | 弗雷德 |
[13:04] | It’s your vision that’s brought us to this point. | 现在的有利局面归功于你的高瞻远瞩 |
[13:10] | In the end, Gilead will know whom to credit. | 到最后 基列自然知道谁是功臣 |
[13:16] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[13:26] | ‐ Where’s the Commander? ‐ I don’t know. | -大主教呢 -不知道 |
[13:28] | In some Commander place doing Commander things. | 在大主教该待的地方做大主教的事吧 |
[13:30] | I have to get to Brookline by three o’clock | 我必须三点前到布鲁克赖恩 |
[13:32] | to see my daughter. | 去见我女儿 |
[13:34] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[13:38] | I can’t go alone as a Martha. | 我扮成女佣不能单独行动 |
[13:40] | Well, I’m not hauling my ass all the way to Brookline. | 我才不会大老远跑到布鲁克赖恩去呢 |
[13:42] | Not with all the Guardians out there. | 外面到处都是卫士 |
[13:46] | What if I take this up to Mrs. Lawrence for you? | 要我帮你上楼给劳伦斯夫人端茶吗 |
[13:49] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[14:12] | Oh, thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[14:13] | That’s okay. I’ve got it. | 我帮你端进去 |
[14:16] | You can set the tea on the table. | 把茶放在桌上吧 |
[14:22] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气很好 |
[14:23] | Would you mind if I opened the curtains for you? | 你介意我帮你拉开窗帘吗 |
[14:32] | Would you like to go for a walk? | 你想出去走一走吗 |
[14:34] | Joseph… wouldn’t like that. | 约瑟夫…会不高兴的 |
[14:38] | Oh, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind, | 如果他知道你有多喜欢散步 |
[14:39] | if he knew how much you’d enjoy it. | 那他一定不会介意的 |
[14:43] | I really shouldn’t. | 真的不行 |
[14:46] | There’s so many people… | 外面人好多 |
[14:48] | But I’ll be right there with you the whole time. | 但我会一直陪着你的 |
[14:53] | I’ll make sure nothing happens to you, okay? | 我会确保你没事的 好吗 |
[14:58] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[15:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[15:13] | Go get your coat. | 去拿外套吧 |
[15:52] | Praise be, Mrs. Lawrence. | 宜应称颂 劳伦斯太太 |
[15:53] | I haven’t seen you out in ages. | 我好久没见你了 |
[15:56] | Blessed day, Mrs. Putnam. | 美好的一天 普特南太太 |
[15:58] | I’m always asking Warren, | 我老是问沃伦 |
[15:59] | why haven’t the Lawrences come over for supper? | 劳伦斯夫妇这么不来咱们家吃晚餐呢 |
[16:02] | Ah, well, you know how the Commander can be. | 你也了解大主教 |
[16:08] | she’s gotten so big! | 她长这么大了 |
[16:10] | Hi, Button. | 小可爱 |
[16:13] | We thought you were gonna die. | 我们还以为你会死呢 |
[16:16] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[16:18] | You didn’t die. | 你没死 |
[16:19] | She’s beautiful, Mrs. Putnam. | 她很漂亮 普特南太太 |
[16:21] | Thank you, Ofjoseph. | 谢谢你 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[16:23] | It’s nice to see you getting along so well with your new mistress. | 很高兴看到你和你的新女主人相处得这么好 |
[16:28] | That’s a ripe Handmaid you have there. | 你的使女很有经验 |
[16:30] | I’m sure she’ll give you a healthy child in no time. | 我相信她很快就会给你生一个健康的孩子 |
[16:33] | She’s such a pretty baby. | 她真漂亮 |
[16:35] | Such a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[16:37] | I’m so glad she didn’t die. | 我很高兴她没有死 |
[16:42] | Mrs. Lawrence, don’t you think we should be going? | 劳伦斯太太 我们该走了吧 |
[16:46] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[16:48] | Have a lovely day, Mrs. Putnam. | 祝你愉快 普特南太太 |
[16:51] | You too. | 你也是 |
[17:28] | Mrs. Lawrence? | 劳伦斯夫人 |
[17:34] | It’s hard… | 我很难 |
[17:36] | not to imagine what my own daughter | 不去想象我自己的女儿 |
[17:39] | might have looked like. | 会长什么样 |
[17:41] | Or…little boy. | 或是小男孩 |
[17:49] | You and the Commander tried to have children? Before? | 你和大主教尝试生过孩子 |
[17:54] | I wanted to. | 我想生 |
[17:56] | He… | 他 |
[17:58] | he disagreed. | 他不同意 |
[18:02] | I was teaching full-time but… | 我是全职教师 但是 |
[18:06] | it was a struggle. | 我努力了 |
[18:09] | They were always adjusting my dosage. | 他们总是调整我的剂量 |
[18:15] | I wish we could’ve. | 我希望我们能生 |
[18:25] | Being a mother in Gilead must pose its own challenges. | 作为基列的母亲 必须面对自己的挑战 |
[18:33] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[18:36] | maybe we did the right thing. | 也许我们做了正确的选择 |
[18:46] | Mrs. Lawrence, I lied to you. | 劳伦斯太太 我骗了你 |
[18:50] | My daughter’s school is in Brookline. | 我女儿的学校在布鲁克赖恩 |
[18:54] | Today may be my only chance to see her. | 今天可能是我见到她的唯一机会 |
[18:56] | So… | 所以 |
[19:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:06] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[19:11] | I’ll take you home if you want. | 如果你愿意 我这就带你回家 |
[19:18] | No. | 不 |
[19:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:21] | The T stop’s only a block away. | 车站离这里只有一个街区 |
[19:26] | I think I’m keen on an adventure. | 我喜欢冒险 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:47] | Canada needs to grow a pair | 加拿大必须得像个爷们 |
[19:49] | and tell Gilead to fucking go to hell. | 让基列去死吧 |
[19:51] | You know, I think it’s tricky. Diplomatically. | 这在外交上来说很棘手 |
[19:53] | Yeah, but Nichole is a refugee | 但妮可是个难民 |
[19:55] | under their protection, just like us. | 正在接受他们的保护 就像我们一样 |
[19:57] | They need to protect her. | 他们得保护她 |
[20:00] | They do. | 是的 |
[20:06] | Do you miss your old job? | 你想念你的旧工作吗 |
[20:11] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[20:15] | I guess I miss the people mostly. | 我比较想我的同事 |
[20:18] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 有道理 |
[20:24] | So, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | Before Syl, | 在西尔之前 |
[20:28] | I’m guessing you were you a Sommerville girl? | 你算是萨默维尔的姑娘吗 |
[20:31] | Did you hit, like, Club Cafe? | 你喜欢咖啡厅吗 |
[20:33] | Machine? | 机器 |
[20:34] | Me? No. | 我吗 不 |
[20:35] | I, um, basically studied. | 我基本上都在学习 |
[20:38] | I hit up club bio lab most of the time. | 我大部分时间都在生物实验室 |
[20:42] | Uh, okay. Where’d– where’d you go? | 好吧 你在哪上的大学 |
[20:44] | Harvard. | 哈佛 |
[20:45] | I know a few Harvard girls! | 我正好认识几个上哈佛的女生 |
[20:47] | God, what’s… | 天哪 叫什么 |
[20:49] | Diane McKenna! | 黛安·麦肯纳 |
[20:50] | She’s brunette, uh… law school? | 黑发 法学院 |
[20:53] | The law school was kind of separate. | 法学院有单独的校区 |
[20:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | Erica Biers? | 艾丽卡·拜尔斯 |
[21:02] | Tina Sosa? | 蒂娜·索萨 |
[21:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:05] | I went out with a firefighter from Charlestown for a while. | 我和一个来自查尔斯敦的消防员交往过一段时间 |
[21:09] | But she wasn’t out and she had a boyfriend. | 但她没有出柜 她有男朋友 |
[21:12] | Uh, Pina Delvaglio? | 皮娜·德瓦乔 |
[21:14] | No, God. | 天啊 |
[21:16] | How can we not have any gay in common? | 我们怎么会没有共同的女同呢 |
[21:18] | Jeez, I’m pretty sure that this is the first time | 天哪 这肯定是 |
[21:20] | this has ever happened in all of lesbian history. | 女同历史上的头一遭 |
[21:23] | Oh, I met Syl and… | 我认识西尔后 |
[21:25] | that was it. | 就这样了 |
[21:29] | I know the feeling. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[21:36] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[21:38] | Shit. I gotta, um… | 靠 我得 |
[21:39] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[21:41] | Gonna go bird dog the Canadian Minister of Border Security. | 我得去怼加拿大边境安全部长了 |
[21:43] | “Bird dog?” | 怼 |
[21:45] | Yeah, it’s like protesting but like, | 是的 跟抗议差不多 但是 |
[21:46] | right up in their faces. | 当面抗议 |
[21:55] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[21:59] | If you want to. Sure. | 如果你想来 当然可以 |
[22:03] | Minister! Minister! | 部长 部长 |
[22:07] | Why has your department refused | 你的部门为什么拒绝声明 |
[22:08] | to declare Gilead refugees safe from deportation? | 基列难民免于被驱逐出境 |
[22:11] | The safety, safety of refugees is our greatest concern. | 难民的安全是我们最关心的问题 |
[22:13] | Canada’s doors are always open to those in need. | 加拿大的大门会一直向需要帮助的人敞开 |
[22:15] | Are you gonna talk to us? | 你会跟我们谈谈吗 |
[22:17] | – Stay on him! – Minister! | -别让他跑了 -部长 |
[22:19] | Why are the Swiss here? | 为什么瑞士人会在这里 |
[22:22] | How can you even consider negotiating with Gilead? | 你怎么能考虑和基列谈判呢 |
[22:25] | Answer the question! | 回答我的问题 |
[22:26] | It’s in the interests of all Canadians and Canadian refugees | 与邻国保持和平外交 |
[22:30] | that we keep peace with all our neighbors. | 对加拿大人和加拿大难民都有好处 |
[22:31] | There is no peace with Gilead! | 基列没有和平 |
[22:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:36] | Move back. | 后退 |
[22:37] | Why won’t you just refuse Gilead custody of Baby Nichole? | 你为什么不拒绝基列对妮可的监护权 |
[22:41] | Birth mother’s already surrendered her rights. | 亲生母亲已经放弃了她的权利 |
[22:43] | She didn’t surrender anything! | 她没放弃 |
[22:45] | June gave Nichole to me! | 琼把妮可托付给我 |
[22:47] | She wanted her baby out of that sick, twisted place, | 她想让她的孩子离开那个病态扭曲的地方 |
[22:49] | you fuck! | 混蛋 |
[22:50] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[22:51] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[22:53] | I risked my life to get her out! | 我冒着生命危险把她救出来 |
[22:55] | – I did my part! – Hey, get off of me! | -我做了我该做的 -放开我 |
[22:56] | Now you do yours! | 现在到你了 |
[22:58] | You… Fuck! | 混蛋 |
[22:59] | Get the fuck off me! Get off of me! | 滚开 放开我 |
[23:02] | Get your hands off me! | 把手拿开 |
[23:51] | Guardian Parker? | 帕克卫士 |
[23:54] | Sorry, ma’am, Parker’s not here today. | 对不起 夫人 帕克今天不在 |
[23:58] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么可以效劳 |
[24:00] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[24:01] | I was promised a tour of the grounds. | 你们答应我可以参观这里 |
[24:05] | I’m Commander Lawrence’s wife. | 我是劳伦斯大主教的妻子 |
[24:08] | I’d be happy to arrange that for you. | 乐意效劳 |
[25:27] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[25:30] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[25:33] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[25:35] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[25:37] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[25:49] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[26:11] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[26:13] | My baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[26:40] | Miss! | 女士 |
[26:42] | Miss! | 女士 |
[26:46] | – I was promised a tour of the grounds! – Ma’am! | -你们答应我可以参观这里的 -夫人 |
[26:49] | I need to see the children! | 我要看看孩子 |
[26:50] | I’ve already explained this to you. | 我已经跟你解释了 |
[26:51] | Please show me the children! | 请带我看看孩子 |
[26:53] | I can’t have you like this in front of the children. | 你这样无法面对孩子 |
[26:54] | You told me I could see the grounds! | 你们答应我可以参观这里的 |
[26:55] | – Step back, Ma’am. – Eleanor? | -退后 女士 -埃莉诺 |
[26:57] | – You left me. – I’m so sorry. | -你丢下了我 -我很抱歉 |
[26:59] | She won’t stop asking about the children! | 她一直在问孩子们的事 |
[27:00] | – Why is she talking– – She’s confused! | -她怎么说话 -她有点困惑 |
[27:03] | She has health issues. | 她生病了 |
[27:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:10] | Do you want me to take you home? | 要我带你回家吗 |
[27:11] | Yes. | 要 |
[27:20] | June. | 琼 |
[27:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:40] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[27:53] | Forgive me, Ofjoseph. | 原谅我 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[27:55] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[27:56] | I really tried. | 真的尽力了 |
[28:10] | I want you to rest. | 休息吧 |
[28:19] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[28:21] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[28:25] | Just rest, my love. | 休息一下 亲爱的 |
[28:49] | I had no intention of putting her in any danger, sir. | 我没想着让她陷入危险之中 先生 |
[28:58] | No. | 不 |
[29:04] | You should’ve seen her out there. | 你应该看到她当时的样子 |
[29:08] | She came alive. | 她动情了 |
[29:10] | You should have seen her. | 你应该看看 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:33] | I’m not late, am I? | 我没迟到吧 |
[29:36] | Never. | 你从不迟到 |
[29:39] | How was the gallery? | 画廊怎么样 |
[29:42] | It was extraordinary to see all those pieces | 如此近距离的观赏这些画作 |
[29:45] | in such an intimate setting. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[29:48] | And such a blessing that so many were recovered | 幸好艺术学院的很多画作 |
[29:50] | from the Art Institute. | 已经复原了 |
[29:55] | Do you remember when we were there last? | 你还记得我们上次在那里的时候吗 |
[29:58] | You skipped out on your cousin’s baby shower. | 你没去你表哥的迎婴聚会 |
[30:01] | You skipped out too, remember? | 你也是啊 记得吗 |
[30:03] | Fishing trip to Lake Michigan? | 你本来要去密歇根湖钓鱼的 |
[30:07] | Killing helpless creatures or looking at art with my wife. | 杀死无助的生物还是和我妻子一起赏画 |
[30:12] | Not a hard decision. | 这决定并不难 |
[30:15] | Speaking of creatures, this all looks delicious. | 说到生物 这些看起来都很美味啊 |
[30:21] | Liv would never say anything | 丽芙不会说出口 |
[30:22] | but I know that she appreciates having a night off from us. | 但我知道她很感激与我们共度良宵 |
[30:27] | The Winslows have been very kind to us. | 温斯洛夫妇对我们很好 |
[30:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:39] | And you’ve been so very patient. | 你很有耐心 |
[30:48] | I know that we’ll have a home of our own again someday. | 我知道总有一天我们会重建这个家的 |
[30:54] | We will. | 会的 |
[30:58] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[31:05] | I’m gonna bring Nichole back, Serena. | 我会把妮可带回来的 塞丽娜 |
[31:09] | Just as soon as I can manage. | 我会尽快的 |
[31:14] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[31:15] | I’m good at my job is what happened. | 我很擅长我的工作 |
[31:17] | I was becoming afraid that it was more politically expedient | 我还担心让她留在加拿大 |
[31:20] | to have her stay in Canada. | 更符合政治利益呢 |
[31:22] | Well, that’s what some believe. | 有些人是这么认为的 |
[31:25] | Not me. | 我不是 |
[31:31] | I-I don’t have a timeline yet, | 我还不知道具体时间 |
[31:33] | so please don’t push me for one. | 所以请不要催我 |
[31:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:41] | Thank you, Fred. | 谢谢 弗雷德 |
[31:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:00] | So, Luke will probably be cool. | 卢克应该很淡定 |
[32:04] | Uh, he might freak out. | 他可能会发疯 |
[32:05] | It’s unclear. | 说不准 |
[32:08] | How ’bout Syl? | 西尔呢 |
[32:09] | I honestly have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[32:13] | you’re a prison bitch now. She might like that. | 你现在进监狱了 她可能会喜欢 |
[32:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:18] | No, if Syl is mad, she won’t tell me. | 哪怕西尔很生气 她也不会告诉我 |
[32:20] | She’s trying to give me space. | 她在给我一些空间 |
[32:24] | Space. | 空间 |
[32:30] | There’s a lot she doesn’t know. | 她还有很多事不了解 |
[32:35] | I killed a Wife. In the Colonies. | 我在殖民地杀了一个妻子 |
[32:42] | I poisoned her. | 我把她毒死了 |
[32:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:54] | I’m not sorry. | 我并不感到抱歉 |
[33:02] | I killed a Commander. | 我杀了一个大主教 |
[33:06] | I didn’t have to. He was asleep. | 我不是非要杀他 他睡着了 |
[33:08] | But I did it anyway. | 但我还是杀了 |
[33:13] | Look at what they’ve turned us into. | 看看他们把我们变成了什么样 |
[33:21] | You killed anybody since you’ve been out? | 你出来以后还杀过人吗 |
[33:24] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[33:26] | Nope. | 没有 |
[33:29] | So I think we’re good. | 那我们就没事了 |
[34:02] | – Fred! – George! | -弗雷德 -乔治 |
[34:04] | I have a group of skeptics waiting for you to charm them. | 我这有一群怀疑论者等着你去打动他们呢 |
[34:07] | Serena, so lovely. | 塞丽娜 你太美了 |
[34:09] | If you’d be so kind, that way. | 请走这边 |
[34:11] | If you’d be so kind. | 请跟我来 |
[34:43] | Serena! There you are. | 塞丽娜 你来啦 |
[34:45] | You look beautiful. | 你好美 |
[34:47] | Oh, hardly. | 怎么可能 |
[34:49] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢夸奖 |
[34:50] | Come this way. | 这边 |
[34:54] | Evelyn. | 艾夫琳 |
[34:55] | Serena Joy, this is Evelyn. | 塞丽娜·乔伊 这是艾芙琳 |
[34:57] | – Hello. – Blessed evening. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[34:59] | – Gabrielle. – Blessed evening. | -加布里埃 -晚上好 |
[35:00] | – And Ticona. – Blessed evening. | -还有提科纳 -晚上好 |
[35:02] | Blessed evening. | 晚上好 |
[35:04] | Well, the space looks amazing. | 这里的空间好大啊 |
[35:06] | Evelyn transformed it. | 是艾芙琳改建的 |
[35:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:09] | Although my Dennis will take all the credit. | 然而我的丹尼斯会声称都是他的功劳 |
[35:13] | Isn’t that what they all do? | 他们不是都这样吗 |
[35:19] | Every man needs a safe space to strut for the other peacocks. | 男人都需要一个安全的空间来为其他孔雀昂首阔步 |
[35:23] | That’s why we have our own peacocks to strut for us. | 所以我们有自己的孔雀来为我们昂首阔步 |
[35:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:36] | Enjoy yourself, Serena. | 好好享受 塞丽娜 |
[35:38] | You’re among friends. | 这里都是朋友 |
[36:05] | You look stunning. | 你看起来美极了 |
[36:11] | May I? | 可以跳支舞吗 |
[38:06] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[38:09] | The Mackenzies are gone. | 麦肯锡夫妇不见了 |
[38:13] | Gone where? | 去哪儿了 |
[38:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:16] | Not even my Commander knows. | 我的大主教都不知道 |
[38:19] | Why the long faces, girls? | 怎么都苦着脸 姑娘们 |
[38:23] | It’s a glorious morning. | 这是一个灿烂的早晨 |
[38:26] | Take a moment to abide | 请歇息片刻 |
[38:28] | in the sunlight of His grace. | 沐浴在主的阳光下 |
[38:33] | Today we purify that most grievous of sins… | 今天我们要净化最深的罪恶 |
[38:39] | the endangerment of a sacred child. | 让圣婴受到危害 |
[38:57] | By a Martha, of all people. | 偏偏是一位女佣 |
[39:03] | Conspiring against the child she was trusted to protect. | 密谋危害自己被托付的孩子 |
[39:11] | No sin is more vile. | 没有比这更可耻的罪恶 |
[39:17] | Places. | 就位 |
[39:25] | By His hand. | 以上帝之手 |
[39:27] | By His hand. | 以上帝之手 |
[39:31] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[39:37] | No one escapes her sacred duty. | 没有人可以逃避自己的神圣职责 |
[39:52] | Heave! | 拉 |
[39:57] | Heave! | 拉 |
[40:02] | Heave! | 拉 |
[40:30] | By His hand. | 以上帝之手 |
[40:50] | Let that be a lesson to you. | 这也是给你们上了一课 |
[40:55] | Disperse. | 解散 |
[42:03] | You should be thankful. | 你应该感恩 |
[42:06] | Your temptation’s been lifted. | 你的邪念被消除了 |
[42:11] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[42:17] | I saw you at Loaves and Fishes talking to that Martha. | 我看见你在面包鱼和那个女佣说话 |
[42:21] | Aunt Lydia told me to watch you. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷让我盯着你 |
[42:24] | To try and protect you. | 保护你 |
[42:35] | What did you say to her? | 你对她说了什么 |
[42:40] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[42:42] | We saved you. | 我们救了你 |
[42:58] | You “saved” me? | 你”救”了我 |
[43:06] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[43:08] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[43:10] | Do you have any idea what you did? Do you? | 你知道你干了什么吗 知道吗 |
[43:13] | You fucking bitch! | 你个臭婊子 |
[43:16] | – Do you? – June, stop it! | -知道吗 -琼 住手 |
[43:17] | Do you know what you did? | 你知道你干了什么吗 |
[43:22] | Do you? | 知道吗 |
[43:25] | You fucking bitch! | 你个臭婊子 |
[43:32] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[43:36] | Let me go! | 放开我 |