| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Today we purify that most grievous of sins… | 今天我们要净化最深的罪恶 | 
| [00:10] | the endangerment of a child. | 让圣婴受到危害 | 
| [00:12] | I try to think of the good I can do. | 我会想我所能做的善事 | 
| [00:15] | If I can help just one… person, | 哪怕我能帮助一个人 | 
| [00:18] | that’s enough. | 也足够了 | 
| [00:19] | – You’re with child? – Yes. | -你怀孕了 -是的 | 
| [00:21] | May He make me truly worthy. | 愿上帝让我真正有价值 | 
| [00:23] | – Again. – Yes. | -再次 -是的 | 
| [00:25] | Mrs. Mackenzie asked you to stop! | 麦肯锡太太让你住手 | 
| [00:27] | I just came from my fourth hanging this week. | 我这周已经执行了四次绞刑 | 
| [00:29] | Her school. In Brookline. Go to the gate. | 她的学校在布鲁克赖恩 去校门口 | 
| [00:31] | Guardian Parker, he’s there today. | 卫士帕克 今天他当班 | 
| [00:33] | Would you like to go for a walk? | 你想出去走一走吗 | 
| [00:35] | I… I really shouldn’t. | 真的不行 | 
| [00:36] | I’ll make sure nothing happens to you. | 我会确保你没事的 | 
| [00:38] | Promise. | 我保证 | 
| [00:41] | Hannah! | 汉娜 | 
| [00:41] | – Show me the children! – I can’t have you like this– | -请带我看看孩子 -你这样无法 | 
| [00:43] | – Eleanor? – You left me. | -埃莉诺 -你丢下了我 | 
| [00:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [00:46] | She won’t stop asking about the children! | 她一直在问孩子们的事 | 
| [00:48] | – Why is she talking– – She’s confused! | -她怎么说话 -她有点困惑 | 
| [00:49] | Is Mrs. Lawrence okay? | 劳伦斯太太还好吗 | 
| [00:50] | Do not presume to speak to me about my wife! | 别跟我提我妻子 | 
| [00:55] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [00:56] | The Mackenzies are gone. | 麦肯锡夫妇不见了 | 
| [00:57] | – Gone where? – I don’t know. | -去哪儿了 -我不知道 | 
| [00:58] | Not even my Commander knows. | 我的大主教都不知道 | 
| [01:00] | I saw you at Loaves and Fishes talking to that Martha. | 我看见你在面包鱼和那个女佣说话 | 
| [01:06] | I saved you. | 我救了你 | 
| [01:08] | Do you have any idea what you did? | 你知道你干了什么吗 | 
| [01:10] | You fucking bitch! | 你个臭婊子 | 
| [01:12] | Do you know what you did? | 你知道你干了什么吗 | 
| [01:14] | Do you? | 知道吗 | 
| [01:25] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [01:29] | Hold. | 憋气 | 
| [01:31] | Hold. | 憋气 | 
| [01:33] | Exhale. | 呼气 | 
| [01:36] | Exhale. | 呼气 | 
| [01:38] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [01:42] | Deeper breaths, Ofandy. | 深呼吸 奥芙安迪 | 
| [01:43] | You’re doing beautifully. | 你做得很好 | 
| [01:46] | Exhale. | 呼气 | 
| [01:47] | Frances was Hannah’s Martha. | 弗朗西丝是汉娜的女佣 | 
| [01:49] | In the time before, | 在此之前 | 
| [01:51] | Frances was a sales manager for a theatrical supply company. | 弗朗西斯是一家戏剧用品公司的销售经理 | 
| [01:54] | Hold, hold. | 憋气 憋气 | 
| [01:55] | Frances tutored kids after school. | 弗朗西斯放学后会辅导孩子 | 
| [01:58] | Frances was saving up for a trip to the Galapagos. | 弗朗西斯在存钱去加拉帕戈斯旅行 | 
| [02:02] | Frances loved my daughter. | 弗朗西斯爱我的女儿 | 
| [02:04] | Frances is dead. | 弗朗西斯死了 | 
| [02:08] | And Hannah is gone. | 汉娜也没了 | 
| [02:10] | – Blessed day. – Don’t talk to her. | -美好的一天 -别跟她说话 | 
| [02:13] | Because of her. | 就因为她 | 
| [02:16] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [02:19] | Hold. | 憋气 | 
| [02:22] | Exhale. | 呼气 | 
| [02:26] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [02:30] | Hold. | 憋气 | 
| [02:33] | Exhale. | 呼气 | 
| [02:37] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [02:41] | Hold. | 憋气 | 
| [02:44] | Exhale. | 呼气 | 
| [02:47] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [02:51] | Hold. | 憋气 | 
| [02:55] | Exhale. | 呼气 | 
| [02:58] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [03:02] | Hold. | 憋气 | 
| [03:05] | You’re being so mean. | 你太刻薄了 | 
| [03:07] | She got someone executed. | 她害人被处决了 | 
| [03:09] | She doesn’t feel sorry about it. | 却不内疚 | 
| [03:10] | She should have kept her fucking mouth shut. | 她就不该说出去 | 
| [03:14] | She was just doing what Aunt Lydia told her to. | 她只是听命于莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [03:17] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [03:17] | Exhale. | 呼气 | 
| [03:21] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [03:24] | Hold. | 憋气 | 
| [03:28] | Exhale. | 呼气 | 
| [03:31] | Ofandy’s contractions have stopped. | 奥芙安迪的宫缩停止了 | 
| [03:35] | Until we can be of use, | 暂时没事了 | 
| [03:37] | let us give her some peace and quiet. | 我们别打扰她了 | 
| [03:43] | Ofmatthew, shame on you. | 奥芙马修 真丢人 | 
| [03:46] | Butterfingers. | 毛手毛脚的 | 
| [03:48] | Out you go, girls, | 出去吧 姑娘们 | 
| [03:50] | back on the Birthmobile. | 回车上去 | 
| [03:58] | Tell your friends to cool it. | 告诉你的朋友冷静下来 | 
| [04:01] | I’m sorry, Aunt Lydia. | 对不起 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [04:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [04:06] | You want to take my tongue out? | 你要割我的舌头吗 | 
| [04:08] | Burn my arm? | 烧我的胳膊 | 
| [04:10] | Better hope they don’t need me on TV again for Nichole. | 希望他们不需要我因为妮可的事情再上电视了 | 
| [04:15] | Get on the bus, dear. | 上车 亲爱的 | 
| [04:17] | I don’t think we’ll take you all home just yet. | 我们应该还不能把你们都带回家 | 
| [04:28] | That Martha was salvaged | 那个女佣因为密谋 | 
| [04:32] | for plotting a heinous crime, | 一桩令人发指的罪行而被救赎了 | 
| [04:35] | the theft of a child. | 盗窃儿童 | 
| [04:38] | Who led her to conceive of such an evil act? | 是谁让她构想出这么邪恶的行为 | 
| [04:43] | She did. | 是她 | 
| [04:47] | And whose fault is it that the Martha died? | 女佣死了是谁的错 | 
| [04:50] | Her fault. | 她的错 | 
| [04:57] | It’s my fault, Aunt Lydia. | 这是我的错 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [05:01] | Testifying is… | 指证是 | 
| [05:04] | where you unburden yourself of sin, | 是让你们释放罪恶 | 
| [05:08] | is that right? | 对吗 | 
| [05:09] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. | 对 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [05:13] | Perhaps you think of yourself as empty of sin. | 也许你认为自己没有罪 | 
| [05:19] | No one is without sin, | 人人皆有罪 | 
| [05:21] | Aunt Lydia. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [05:23] | That’s exactly right. | 没错 | 
| [05:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [05:32] | In your selfishness, | 因为你的利己主义 | 
| [05:34] | there is someone else you’ve forgotten you’ve wronged. | 你忘了你还伤害了一个人 | 
| [05:39] | Someone you’ve hurt deeply. | 你伤得很深 | 
| [05:43] | That little girl Agnes, of course. | 那个小女孩阿格尼斯 | 
| [05:48] | That Martha loved and cared for her. | 女佣很爱她 关心她 | 
| [05:53] | Think of that little girl, | 想想那个小女孩 | 
| [05:55] | without that warmth in her life. | 她的生活中没有那种温暖了 | 
| [06:01] | Whose fault is that? | 这是谁的错 | 
| [06:07] | My fault. | 我的错 | 
| [06:11] | Agnes’s family was forced to relocate. | 阿格尼斯的家人被迫搬迁 | 
| [06:15] | She was ripped from her home, | 她被迫离开她的家人 | 
| [06:18] | her friends, her school. | 她的朋友 她的学校 | 
| [06:19] | Everything she knew. | 她所的一切 | 
| [06:21] | Her world is emptier | 她的世界 | 
| [06:25] | and colder now than it ever was. | 比以前更空 更冷了 | 
| [06:29] | Whose fault is that? | 这是谁的错 | 
| [06:33] | It’s my fault. | 我的错 | 
| [06:35] | It is a wicked, | 一个恶劣 | 
| [06:38] | selfish fool | 自私的傻瓜 | 
| [06:39] | who chooses another wicked, | 选择另一个恶劣 | 
| [06:41] | selfish fool | 自私的傻瓜 | 
| [06:43] | as her example. | 作为她的榜样 | 
| [06:46] | Especially when there are the… | 尤其是 | 
| [06:49] | godly, | 神圣 | 
| [06:50] | obedient, | 顺从 | 
| [06:51] | and joyful | 和快乐 | 
| [06:52] | among you. | 就在你们身边 | 
| [07:01] | Yes, Ofjoseph. | 请说 奥芙约瑟夫 | 
| [07:05] | I have something else to testify. | 我还有别的事要指证 | 
| [07:08] | What is that? | 什么事 | 
| [07:23] | Ofmatthew doesn’t want her baby. | 奥芙马修不想要她的孩子 | 
| [07:27] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [07:34] | Is this true, Ofmatthew? | 这是真的吗 奥芙马修 | 
| [07:35] | No, Aunt Lydia. | 不 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [07:47] | Testify. | 指证 | 
| [07:53] | I only felt that way for a second. | 这个感觉只是一瞬间的事 | 
| [07:56] | Just a second. | 一瞬间 | 
| [08:02] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 | 
| [08:11] | Go on. Go on. | 继续 继续 | 
| [08:25] | Well, it was just a second. | 只是一瞬间 | 
| [08:29] | It just feels different. | 我就是感觉不一样了 | 
| [08:32] | This one, I think it’s a girl, | 我觉得这个宝宝是女孩 | 
| [08:33] | and the others were boys, | 其他人都是男孩 | 
| [08:34] | so I just, I got scared. | 所以我害怕了 | 
| [08:38] | Scared of what her life would be. | 为她以后的生活担忧 | 
| [08:41] | Only God knows that. | 只有上帝才知晓未来 | 
| [08:45] | She thinks she knows better than God. | 她认为她知道的比上帝还多 | 
| [08:48] | That’s a sin. | 这是一种罪恶 | 
| [08:50] | Sinner. | 罪人 | 
| [08:54] | And to refuse God’s blessings of a child | 而且拒绝上帝保佑孩子 | 
| [08:59] | is among the gravest of sins. | 是最重的罪恶之一 | 
| [09:01] | Sinner. | 罪人 | 
| [09:02] | No, no, but I don’t reject her. | 不 不 我不排斥她 | 
| [09:06] | I want… I want her! | 我想把她生下来 | 
| [09:08] | I swear I do! I love her! | 我发誓 我爱她 | 
| [09:10] | I love her! | 我爱她 | 
| [09:11] | Sinner. | 罪人 | 
| [09:13] | No, no! | 不 不 | 
| [09:13] | No! No, no! I want her! | 不 不 不 我想生 | 
| [09:15] | I swear I want her! | 我发誓我想生 | 
| [09:16] | I love her! I love her! | 我爱她 我爱她 | 
| [09:20] | Ofmatthew. | 奥芙马修 | 
| [09:21] | Don’t be a crybaby. | 别哭鼻子了 | 
| [09:23] | Crybaby. | 哭鼻子 | 
| [09:43] | There’s my good girl. | 好姑娘 | 
| [09:51] | You feel better now, don’t you? | 感觉好多了吧 | 
| [09:54] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. | 是的 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [10:19] | Am I alive? | 我还活着吗 | 
| [10:21] | No. | 没有 | 
| [10:22] | Was I a movie star? | 我是电影明星吗 | 
| [10:25] | Not exactly. | 不算吧 | 
| [10:27] | I’d say no. | 我觉得不是 | 
| [10:29] | Are we studying me right now in school? | 学校里有学到我吗 | 
| [10:32] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [10:33] | Good question! | 好问题 | 
| [10:35] | Was I smart? | 我聪明吗 | 
| [10:36] | Yes. | 聪明 | 
| [10:38] | You’re still here. | 你们还在啊 | 
| [10:41] | Keep thinking of questions | 继续想问题 | 
| [10:42] | ’cause I know you’re gonna get a bright idea. | 我知道你能想到好问题的 | 
| [10:46] | I left her another message. | 我又给她留了个信息 | 
| [10:49] | I hope she’s all right. | 希望她没事 | 
| [10:51] | Mr. Thorne, | 索恩先生 | 
| [10:52] | I’m sorry, it’s 6:15. | 抱歉 6点15分了 | 
| [10:55] | I think it’s too cold to wait outside. | 在外面等太冷了 | 
| [10:58] | I’m gonna take him home. | 我带他回家吧 | 
| [10:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [11:00] | Sure. It’s no problem. | 当然 没问题 | 
| [11:02] | “Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, | 别忘了招待陌生人 | 
| [11:06] | for thereby some have entertained the angels.” | 因为有人因此接待了天使 | 
| [11:10] | Hebrews… 13. | 《希伯来》13章 | 
| [11:12] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [11:13] | I’ve always liked that chapter. | 我一直很喜欢那一章 | 
| [11:16] | Are you hungry, honey? | 你饿吗 亲爱的 | 
| [11:18] | A little. | 有一点 | 
| [11:21] | A bag of potato chips. | 一袋薯片 | 
| [11:23] | That’s what she packed for his lunch. | 这就是她为他准备的午餐 | 
| [11:31] | Noelle. | 诺艾尔 | 
| [11:33] | It’s Lydia Clements again. | 还是我 莉迪亚·克莱门茨 | 
| [11:34] | I’m gonna take Ryan home with me. | 我带莱安回家了 | 
| [11:37] | Give me a buzz when you get this, | 你收到以后给我打个电话 | 
| [11:38] | and I’ll text you the address. | 我把地址发短信给你 | 
| [11:43] | I hope you like chili. | 希望你爱吃辣椒 | 
| [11:44] | The same chili you made for in-service day? | 跟你在培训日做的辣椒一样吗 | 
| [11:46] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [11:47] | You’re in for a treat. | 你有口福了 | 
| [11:49] | Miss Clements’ chili is famous. | 克莱门茨女士做的辣椒很有名 | 
| [11:53] | Sorry. I am so sorry! | 对不起 太对不起了 | 
| [11:55] | – Hey, buddy. – Mom! | -宝贝 -妈妈 | 
| [11:57] | We were starting to worry. | 我们都挺担心的 | 
| [11:59] | I got held up at work. | 我被工作耽搁了 | 
| [12:00] | And I got here as fast as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来了 | 
| [12:02] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [12:03] | He’s hungry. | 他饿了 | 
| [12:04] | Um, we can stop at a drive-through. | 我们可以在回家路上 | 
| [12:06] | On the way home, buddy, okay? | 去得来速买点吃的 好吗 | 
| [12:08] | We had McDonald’s last night. | 我们昨晚刚吃的麦当劳 | 
| [12:10] | We can talk about it in the car, okay? | 上车再说 好吗 | 
| [12:12] | – I want chili! – That’s my fault. | -我要吃辣椒 -我的错 | 
| [12:14] | I put chili in his head. | 是我跟他说要吃辣椒的 | 
| [12:16] | So why don’t you both join me for dinner? | 你们不如和我一起吃晚饭吧 | 
| [12:18] | Oh, no, we couldn’t. I… Thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 | 
| [12:20] | Nonsense. I’ve made enough for an army. | 哪的话 我做了很多的 | 
| [12:23] | Growing boys need more than burgers, | 小男生长身体呢 不能只吃汉堡 | 
| [12:25] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [12:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:30] | Sure. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 | 
| [12:32] | Wonderful! | 太好了 | 
| [12:33] | Please say “Thank you.” Yeah? | 请说”谢谢” 好吗 | 
| [12:34] | – Thank you. – Good boy. | -谢谢 -好孩子 | 
| [12:36] | – Good night, Principal Jim. – Good night, Ryan. | -晚安 吉姆校长 -晚安 莱安 | 
| [12:38] | – Thank you. – I’ll see you in a minute. | -谢谢 -一会见 | 
| [12:39] | – Enjoy the chili. – I’ll see you. Thank you. | -多吃点辣椒 -再见 谢谢 | 
| [12:40] | Come here, buddy. | 来 宝贝 | 
| [12:42] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 | 
| [12:44] | Have a good night. | 晚安 | 
| [12:46] | Yeah. You too. | 你也是 | 
| [12:47] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 | 
| [12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:54] | They just look at you and make assumptions, you know? | 他们只会以貌取人 你知道吗 | 
| [12:58] | Like, I’m dressing for tips, asshole. | 我那么穿是为了小费 混蛋 | 
| [13:01] | I don’t actually like you. | 我并不喜欢你 | 
| [13:04] | I’m sorry. I, um… | 我很抱歉 我 | 
| [13:06] | I try not to swear around Ryan. | 我尽量不在莱安旁边说脏话的 | 
| [13:10] | I’ve never heard him use language like that. | 我没听他说过脏话 | 
| [13:14] | Anyway, it’s just like, | 不管怎样 | 
| [13:16] | just because I bring you a drink | 我给你端了一杯酒 | 
| [13:18] | doesn’t mean that you have a right | 并不意味着你有权利 | 
| [13:19] | to grab my rear, right? | 捏我的屁股 对吗 | 
| [13:21] | Right! | 对啊 | 
| [13:23] | What did you do? | 你怎么回应的 | 
| [13:24] | I dumped that Long Island Iced Tea right in his lap. | 我把长岛冰茶撒他腿上了 | 
| [13:28] | It’s actually why I was late. | 所以我才迟到了 | 
| [13:29] | I kind of got chewed out by my manager after my shift. | 我下班后被经理训斥了 | 
| [13:32] | Maybe you should get a different job. | 也许你应该换一份工作 | 
| [13:35] | One where you’re not around so many… | 换一个周围没那么多 | 
| [13:36] | Assholes? | 混蛋 | 
| [13:38] | I was going to say “Men.” | 我是想说 男人 | 
| [13:39] | Right. | 嗯 | 
| [13:42] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 | 
| [13:44] | Or girlfriend? Whatever. | 或者女朋友之类的 | 
| [13:48] | I was married. | 我结过婚 | 
| [13:50] | He was a mistake. | 遇人不淑 | 
| [13:55] | Ms. Clements. | 克莱门茨女士 | 
| [13:56] | Am I Thomas Edison? | 我是托马斯·爱迪生吗 | 
| [13:59] | You are. | 没错 | 
| [14:01] | Well done. | 干的漂亮 | 
| [14:03] | We were playing Twenty Questions. | 我们在玩”二十个问题” | 
| [14:05] | He is so special. | 他很特别 | 
| [14:07] | You’re very blessed. | 你真幸运 | 
| [14:08] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [14:10] | He deserves more. | 他得到的应该更多 | 
| [14:12] | Better. I don’t know. | 更好 我也说不好 | 
| [14:14] | But all he has is me. | 但他只有我 | 
| [14:16] | So… | 所以 | 
| [14:18] | You could be better. | 你可以做得更好 | 
| [15:11] | Bless you for sharing what you knew about Ofmatthew. | 感谢你分享奥芙马修的故事 | 
| [15:17] | No telling where that might have gone. | 不然状况可能就无法控制了 | 
| [15:22] | You’re welcome, Aunt Lydia. | 不客气 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [15:39] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 | 
| [15:42] | It wasn’t time. | 还不是时候 | 
| [15:51] | Commander Lawrence, sir. | 劳伦斯大主教 先生 | 
| [15:54] | I need to know if you’ve learned | 告诉我 你知不知道 | 
| [15:55] | anything about Hannah or the Mackenzies | 汉娜和麦肯锡家的事 | 
| [15:57] | – and where they– – No. | -还有他们的位置 -不 | 
| [16:01] | Don’t ask me again. | 别问我了 | 
| [16:07] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪里 | 
| [16:11] | And I don’t know anybody who does. | 我也不知道谁会知道 | 
| [16:14] | Go to your room. | 回你的房间 | 
| [17:20] | Who can remember pain, once it’s over? | 痛苦结束后 谁还能记得其中滋味 | 
| [17:23] | All that remains of it is a shadow. | 只剩一个影子 | 
| [17:26] | Not in the mind even, | 甚至不在脑海中 | 
| [17:28] | in the flesh. | 而是在肉体中 | 
| [17:30] | Pain marks you, | 痛苦给你烙下了印记 | 
| [17:32] | but too deep to see. | 但是太深了 你看不见 | 
| [17:34] | Out of sight, out of mind. | 眼不见心不烦 | 
| [17:39] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 | 
| [17:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:42] | They said to get dressed. | 他们要你换好衣服 | 
| [17:44] | Birthmobile’s waiting downstairs. | 车在楼下等着了 | 
| [18:02] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [18:04] | That’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [18:09] | How did that rhyme go? | 那个打油诗怎么说的来着 | 
| [18:11] | The one we’d jump rope to? | 我们跳绳的那个 | 
| [18:14] | Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, | 修补匠 裁缝 士兵 水手 | 
| [18:16] | rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief. | 富人 穷人 乞丐 小偷 | 
| [18:20] | A game to tell | 一个能预知 | 
| [18:21] | what our children would grow up to be. | 我们的孩子长大后会干什么工作的游戏 | 
| [18:23] | Push. | 用力 | 
| [18:24] | The list is a lot shorter now. | 名单现在短了很多 | 
| [18:26] | Especially if it’s a girl. | 尤其是女孩 | 
| [18:28] | Martha, Jezebel, | 女佣 荡妇 | 
| [18:30] | Handmaid, Wife. | 使女 妻子 | 
| [18:32] | Push. | 用力 | 
| [18:34] | All right. How are we doing? | 怎么样了 | 
| [18:35] | I see the head! | 我看到头了 | 
| [18:36] | We see the head! | 我们看到头了 | 
| [18:37] | Breathe. | 吸气 | 
| [18:40] | – Push. Push. – Push. | -用力 用力 -用力 | 
| [18:41] | – Breathe! – Push. | -呼吸 -用力 | 
| [18:53] | Oh, here she is! | 出来了 | 
| [18:54] | You did it, love. | 你成功了 亲爱的 | 
| [18:56] | – Good girl! – She’s beautiful! | -好姑娘 -她很漂亮 | 
| [18:59] | There we are. | 好了 | 
| [19:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:30] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:32] | No! It can’t be! | 不 不可能 | 
| [19:34] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [19:35] | It’s my daughter! | 那是我女儿 | 
| [19:36] | Come! Come, come! | 来 来 来 | 
| [19:39] | She’s sleeping! | 她在睡觉呢 | 
| [19:56] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [19:56] | You shouldn’t be seeing this. | 你不该看这个 | 
| [19:58] | Come along. Get some air. | 过来 透透气 | 
| [20:31] | Go to your sister. | 去陪你的姐妹 | 
| [20:53] | I didn’t know what it was that I felt, | 和奥芙安迪母女在一起时 | 
| [20:55] | there with Ofandy and her baby. | 我不确定自己的感受是什么 | 
| [20:58] | But I do now. | 但我现在知道了 | 
| [21:01] | Relief. | 是解脱 | 
| [21:08] | So. | 怎么样 | 
| [21:12] | A boy or a girl? | 男孩还是女孩 | 
| [21:14] | Mrs. Lawrence will want to know. | 劳伦斯夫人会感兴趣的 | 
| [21:18] | Dead. | 死了 | 
| [21:25] | She‐‐ she doesn’t have to know that when you tell her. | 你…你不必告诉她这个 | 
| [21:29] | Maybe you could | 也许 | 
| [21:31] | spend some time with her tomorrow. | 你明天可以陪陪她 | 
| [21:32] | Playing cards or… something. | 打牌什么的 | 
| [21:35] | You’re… | 你… | 
| [21:37] | you’re good with her. | 你和她相处得很好 | 
| [21:38] | You’re good for her. | 对她的身体有好处 | 
| [21:44] | You act like you care about your wife. | 你假装关心自己的妻子 | 
| [21:48] | I mean, I‐‐ | 我是说… | 
| [21:51] | I know you don’t give a shit about the rest of us. | 我知道你对我们其他人毫不在意 | 
| [21:56] | But you do realize that this world that you built… | 但你应该明白你在这里建立的… | 
| [21:58] | here, | 这个世界 | 
| [22:00] | is destroying her. | 在慢慢侵蚀她 | 
| [22:03] | And that, | 而且 | 
| [22:05] | with one phone call, | 只要打个电话 | 
| [22:10] | you could have her out. | 你就能把她送走 | 
| [22:14] | But you’re keeping her hostage. | 但你却把她囚禁在家 | 
| [22:22] | You’re not protecting her. | 你不是在保护她 | 
| [22:26] | You’re killing her. | 而是要害死她 | 
| [22:41] | I’ll bet that felt good. | 说出这些话感觉不错吧 | 
| [23:07] | The Carvers. | 卡弗夫妇 | 
| [23:10] | I know it’s been a trying day, ladies, | 我知道今天大家都很辛苦 | 
| [23:12] | but God sees our labors. | 但上帝看到了我们的努力 | 
| [23:15] | The Carvers are quick to anger. | 卡弗夫妇脾气不好 | 
| [23:18] | They need someone quiet. | 他们需要找个温顺的 | 
| [23:19] | Calm. | 平和的 | 
| [23:22] | Sonya. | 索尼娅 | 
| [23:24] | They don’t want a Handmaid of color. | 他们不想要有色的使女 | 
| [23:31] | Vivian? | 薇薇安呢 | 
| [23:35] | Very good. | 很好 | 
| [23:38] | Sonya would be good for the Holbecks. | 索尼娅很适合霍尔贝克家 | 
| [23:41] | Where’d I put them? | 我把他们的文件放哪儿了 | 
| [23:43] | They’re right here. | 在这里 | 
| [23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:49] | There is the question of Ofandy. | 还有奥芙安迪的问题 | 
| [23:53] | Once she’s ready to return to service, of course. | 等她的身体恢复以后 没错 | 
| [23:55] | The Allstons won’t have her back. | 奥尔斯顿夫妇不想要她了 | 
| [23:57] | They already told me. | 他们已经和我说了 | 
| [23:58] | And word will have gotten around about her failure today. | 她今天失败的消息很快就会传开 | 
| [24:00] | Poor thing. | 可怜 | 
| [24:02] | I know. | 说的是啊 | 
| [24:03] | Such a good girl. | 那么好的孩子 | 
| [24:05] | Unlike some. | 不像某些人 | 
| [24:08] | Why our Lord above | 我们的主 | 
| [24:09] | would withhold His blessings from a girl like that | 为何不愿赐福于这种好姑娘 | 
| [24:12] | and give two healthy babies to someone like Ofjoseph. | 却让奥芙约瑟夫这种人生下两个健康的宝宝 | 
| [24:18] | I have tried with that one, | 我对她尽力了 | 
| [24:19] | so help me. | 帮帮我吧 | 
| [24:21] | Sometimes there’s just a bad apple. | 时不时就会有一匹害群之马 | 
| [24:25] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [24:26] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [24:29] | One more. | 还有一个 | 
| [24:30] | Oh, no, Lydia. It’s too many. | 不 莉迪亚 太多了 | 
| [24:32] | – Here, honey. ‐ Is it an iPad? | -给 亲爱的 -是平板电脑吗 | 
| [24:36] | Honey. | 宝贝 | 
| [24:37] | It’s what we had before iPads. | 这是我们在平板电脑出现之前玩的 | 
| [24:39] | I know, | 是啊 | 
| [24:40] | how did we ever survive? | 我们是怎么活下来的 | 
| [24:44] | Buddy! | 小子 | 
| [24:45] | Give her a hug. | 拥抱她一下 | 
| [24:48] | What do you say? | 应该怎么说 | 
| [24:50] | Thank you, Aunt Lydia. | 谢谢 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [24:51] | – And? ‐ You’re welcome, dear. | -还有呢 -不客气 亲爱的 | 
| [24:53] | And we’ve got something for you, too. | 我们也给你准备了礼物 | 
| [24:56] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你太客气了 | 
| [24:57] | Please. | 哪里的话 | 
| [25:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [25:19] | One of the reasons I like working with children | 我喜欢和小孩一起工作的原因之一 | 
| [25:21] | is that I don’t have to bother with this nonsense. | 就是不用再为这种破事操心了 | 
| [25:23] | Well, it’ll get you out there. | 用它有助于交友 | 
| [25:24] | You can’t be alone. | 你不能总是独自一人 | 
| [25:27] | I’m not alone. | 我不是独自一人 | 
| [25:30] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [25:32] | I just mean, um… | 我的意思是… | 
| [25:34] | it doesn’t seem like | 看起来好像 | 
| [25:35] | there’s been someone special for you in a while, | 你已经有一段时间没有另一半了 | 
| [25:37] | and you deserve that. | 但这对你太不公平了 | 
| [25:39] | Because you have so much love to give. | 因为你那么有爱心 | 
| [25:45] | You should save your money. | 让你破费了 | 
| [25:46] | Employee discount. | 我有员工折扣 | 
| [25:47] | And I picked out every color special for you. | 而且色号是我为你精心挑选的 | 
| [25:52] | Can I? | 我能不能 | 
| [25:55] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 | 
| [26:01] | Now, I love this foundation. | 我喜欢这款粉底 | 
| [26:04] | ‘Cause you don’t need a lot | 因为只要薄薄一层 | 
| [26:06] | to get really good coverage. | 就有很好的遮瑕效果 | 
| [26:21] | How is Jason? | 杰森怎么样了 | 
| [26:22] | That dirtbag? | 那个混蛋 | 
| [26:23] | Kicked him to the curb. | 早就被我踹了 | 
| [26:25] | Good. | 不错 | 
| [26:26] | Okay. Blush. | 腮红 | 
| [26:28] | Just goes on the apples of your cheeks. | 涂在苹果肌上就好 | 
| [26:39] | I met someone, though. | 不过我又认识了一个人 | 
| [26:40] | He’s in IT. | 他是做IT的 | 
| [26:42] | There’s a lot of good jobs in that field. | 这个行业有不少好工作啊 | 
| [26:46] | Does he like kids? | 他喜欢孩子吗 | 
| [26:47] | He’s got two of his own, so… | 他自己有两个 所以… | 
| [26:49] | yeah. | 当然了 | 
| [26:50] | And he says he’s gonna leave his wife. | 他还说会和妻子离婚 | 
| [26:53] | I know I’m not as far along as we would like, | 我知道我没有达到我们想要的预期 | 
| [26:56] | but I’m trying. | 但是我在努力 | 
| [26:59] | That’s what counts, dear. | 那就行 亲爱的 | 
| [27:01] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [27:03] | The eyes. | 眼睛 | 
| [27:03] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [27:05] | This color is great for a daytime look, | 这个颜色适合日妆 | 
| [27:08] | and this one for a night out. | 这个适合晚上约会 | 
| [27:11] | ‐ A night out? – Yeah. | -晚上约会 -是的 | 
| [27:12] | Come on. We gotta get you out there, Lydia. | 来吧 你得出去约会 莉迪亚 | 
| [27:24] | If I’m going to try harder, | 如果我更加努力 | 
| [27:26] | so are you. | 你也一样 | 
| [27:29] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [27:48] | May I check your coat? | 帮您存外套 | 
| [27:50] | Oh yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [27:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:34] | – How are you? ‐ Good. | -你好吗 -很好 | 
| [28:35] | Oh, my goodness. I was about to leave. | 天啊 我正要离开 | 
| [28:37] | I thought I was maybe in the wrong place. | 我以为我来错地方了 | 
| [28:38] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 你能赴约我很高兴 | 
| [28:39] | ‐ You look lovely. – Me too. Thank you so much. | -你真美 -我也很高兴 谢谢 | 
| [28:42] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [28:43] | This just seemed festive. | 这看起来很有节日气氛 | 
| [28:44] | Sure, sure. | 那是 那是 | 
| [28:47] | Last New Year’s, | 去年新年 | 
| [28:49] | I made mac and cheese… | 我做了巨无霸和奶酪 | 
| [28:52] | …had a bottle of sparkling cider. | 还有一瓶气泡苹果酒 | 
| [28:54] | Oh, my. | 天啊 | 
| [28:54] | Fell asleep by 10:00. | 十点就睡着了 | 
| [28:57] | So, this is a big improvement. | 所以这是一个很大的进步 | 
| [28:58] | I should say. | 确实是 | 
| [28:59] | Oh, my. | 天啊 | 
| [29:01] | – Oh, no, thank you. – Lydia. | -不用了 谢谢 -莉迪亚 | 
| [29:03] | Special occasion. | 特殊场合 | 
| [29:06] | Excuse me. | 麻烦 | 
| [29:10] | Thank you very much. | 非常谢谢 | 
| [29:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [29:17] | Hard to believe teaching’s your second career. | 很难相信教学是你的第二职业 | 
| [29:20] | You’re a natural. | 天生就是当老师的料 | 
| [29:21] | Well, family law was good practice. | 家庭法律师是个不错的工作 | 
| [29:24] | I mean, the system now is better | 这个系统现在改善了很多 | 
| [29:26] | because it’s all been privatized, | 毕竟已经私有化了 | 
| [29:28] | but then it was very frustrating. | 但还是让人非常难过 | 
| [29:31] | ‘Cause you couldn’t help as many children | 因为你想帮助尽可能多的孩子 | 
| [29:32] | as you wanted to. You know? | 却力不从心 你懂吗 | 
| [29:34] | I’ve never seen anyone so devoted. | 我从没见过想你这么敬业的 | 
| [29:37] | I’ve always admired you. | 我一直都很钦佩你 | 
| [29:45] | I’m fond of you, too. | 我也很喜欢你 | 
| [29:50] | Oh, my. | 天啊 | 
| [29:51] | It’s a feast. | 真是大餐 | 
| [29:53] | It looks great. Thank you. | 看着不错 谢谢 | 
| [29:55] | – Oh, my goodness. – Shall we say grace? | -天啊 -我们一起祷告好吗 | 
| [29:59] | Lord, we thank you | 感谢主 | 
| [30:00] | for your many blessings. | 赐予我们祝福 | 
| [30:01] | For this food, good fellowship, | 赐予我们食物 美好的伙伴 | 
| [30:03] | and the year ahead. Amen. | 新的一年万事如意 阿门 | 
| [30:05] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [30:08] | And cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [30:10] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [30:24] | ♪ Baby, when I met you ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 当我遇见你 ♪ | 
| [30:26] | ♪ There was peace unknown ♪ | ♪ 有种莫名的安稳 ♪ | 
| [30:29] | ♪ I set out to get you ♪ | ♪ 我鼓起勇气 ♪ | 
| [30:31] | ♪ With a fine‐tooth comb ♪ | ♪ 小心翼翼仔仔细细 ♪ | 
| [30:33] | ♪ I was soft inside ♪ | ♪ 我内心柔软 ♪ | 
| [30:35] | ♪ There was somethin’ going on ♪ | ♪ 澎湃地等着那个人 ♪ | 
| [30:41] | I forgot this is a duet. | 我忘了这是合唱歌曲 | 
| [30:43] | I might need some help. | 我需要帮忙 | 
| [30:44] | ♪ Do something to me ♪ | ♪ 给我点回应 ♪ | 
| [30:45] | ♪ That I can’t explain ♪ | ♪ 让我琢磨不定 ♪ | 
| [30:48] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [30:49] | Oh, you over there! Come over here! | 就是你 快上来 | 
| [30:51] | ‐ Me? No! JIM: Yeah, you! | -我 不 -对 就是你 | 
| [30:52] | ‐ No, I can’t! – Miss! Please? | -不 我不行 -小姐 来吧 | 
| [30:54] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [30:55] | Come on! | 来吧 | 
| [30:56] | Would you help me, please? | 你能帮我吗 | 
| [30:57] | Please! Please! | 求你了 帮我吧 | 
| [30:59] | No, Jim. I don’t sing! | 不 吉姆 我不会唱歌 | 
| [31:03] | Please, help me out. | 求你了 帮帮我 | 
| [31:04] | Come on, Lydia! Come on! | 来吧 莉迪亚 来吧 | 
| [31:08] | Lydia Clements, everyone! | 莉迪亚·克莱门茨 | 
| [31:13] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始 | 
| [31:15] | ♪ Makin’ love with each other ♪ | ♪ 彼此缠绵 ♪ | 
| [31:20] | ♪ Islands in the stream ♪ | ♪ 河流中的小岛 ♪ | 
| [31:23] | ♪ That is what we are ♪ | ♪ 就是我们的奥妙 ♪ | 
| [31:25] | ♪ No one in between ♪ | ♪ 不可分离 ♪ | 
| [31:28] | ♪ How can we be wrong? ♪ | ♪ 天生一对 ♪ | 
| [31:30] | ♪ Sail away with me ♪ | ♪ 和我一起 ♪ | 
| [31:32] | ♪ To another world ♪ | ♪ 航行到另一个世界 ♪ | 
| [31:35] | ♪ And we rely on each other ♪ | ♪ 互相偎依 ♪ | 
| [31:39] | ♪ From one lover to another ♪ | ♪ 永不分离 ♪ | 
| [31:44] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 | 
| [31:45] | Not bad. | 不错 | 
| [32:07] | Nine, eight, seven, six, | 九 八 七 六 | 
| [32:11] | five, four, three, two, one! | 五 四 三 二 一 | 
| [32:26] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 | 
| [32:28] | Happy New Year, Jim. | 新年快乐 吉姆 | 
| [33:01] | Lovely! | 真好 | 
| [33:03] | I didn’t put one up this year. | 我今年就没弄 | 
| [33:05] | My son couldn’t make it home and uh… | 我儿子不回家 而且… | 
| [33:08] | my wife passed almost three years ago, so… | 我妻子三年前就去世了 | 
| [33:12] | it’s been a quiet Christmas. | 这个圣诞节过得很冷静 | 
| [33:14] | Well, if I had known, I would have invited you. | 我要是知道就请你来了 | 
| [33:17] | The more the merrier. | 人越多越热闹 | 
| [33:19] | Next Christmas, then. | 那就下个圣诞节 | 
| [33:22] | Next Christmas. | 下个圣诞节 | 
| [34:40] | Forgive me. | 对不起 | 
| [34:42] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 | 
| [34:45] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道自己在想什么 | 
| [34:47] | I’ve had a great time. | 我今天很开心 | 
| [34:48] | Really. It’s just… | 真的 只是… | 
| [34:50] | too soon for me. | 对我来说太快了 | 
| [34:52] | I understand. I understand. | 我明白 我明白 | 
| [35:00] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 | 
| [35:05] | I’d love to see you again. | 我很想再见到你 | 
| [35:06] | Yes. I’ll see you at school. | 好的 学校见 | 
| [35:11] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [36:23] | She’s unable to maintain a steady job. | 她没有一份稳定的工作 | 
| [36:27] | She sends the child to school without breakfast, | 经常让孩子饿着肚子上学 | 
| [36:29] | let alone lunch. I’ve often seen him | 更别说午餐 我经常见他 | 
| [36:32] | unwashed, wearing dirty clothes. | 不梳洗 穿衣邋遢 | 
| [36:37] | Do they go to church? | 他们去教堂吗 | 
| [36:39] | I’ve tried. | 我尽力了 | 
| [36:41] | She carries on with men. | 她和男人鬼混 | 
| [36:43] | I know of three in the last few months. | 近几个月来就有三个男的 | 
| [36:46] | One of whom was married. | 其中一个还已婚 | 
| [36:50] | Is there really enough here | 这真有必要 | 
| [36:51] | to trigger an emergency removal? | 启动紧急撤离吗 | 
| [36:56] | The child is vulnerable | 孩子很容易 | 
| [36:59] | to a corrupting influence. | 受到腐蚀熏染 | 
| [37:02] | We are required by law | 法律要求我们 | 
| [37:05] | to report moral weakness, Mr. Thorne. | 上报道德缺失 索恩先生 | 
| [37:12] | In my judgment, Miss Clements’ assessment | 在我看来 克莱门茨女士对此事的评估 | 
| [37:14] | of this case is accurate, | 准确无误 | 
| [37:15] | and the correct steps have been taken. | 并已采取了得力的措施 | 
| [37:17] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [37:19] | If you just could sign at the bottom, please. | 请在底下签字即可 | 
| [37:23] | – Here? – Yes. | -这里 -对 | 
| [37:26] | Don’t worry about Ryan. | 不要担心莱安 | 
| [37:27] | He’s in a proper foster home now, | 他在合适的寄养家庭了 | 
| [37:28] | I can assure you. | 可以向你保证 | 
| [37:29] | And there’s a long list | 有大把的 | 
| [37:31] | of wonderful couples who are desperate to adopt. | 优秀的夫妻渴望收养孩子 | 
| [37:33] | I’m sure. | 那肯定 | 
| [37:35] | So many people… | 有那么多 | 
| [37:39] | with so much… | 有爱心的人 | 
| [37:41] | love to give. | 去付出 | 
| [37:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:46] | Get off me! | 放开我 | 
| [37:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [37:49] | Ma’am! | 女士 | 
| [37:52] | Ma’am! | 女士 | 
| [37:55] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这么对我们 | 
| [37:57] | I had to, | 我必须如此 | 
| [37:59] | to protect Ryan. | 好保护莱恩 | 
| [38:00] | From what? | 保护什么 | 
| [38:01] | He’s fine! He needs me! | 他很好 他需要我 | 
| [38:03] | – He needs his mother! – Ma’am, | -他需要母亲 -女士 | 
| [38:05] | you’re entitled to appeal our determination at your hearing in six weeks. | 六周后你有权在听证会上对我们的决定提出上诉 | 
| [38:08] | Six weeks! Why? | 六周 为什么 | 
| [38:10] | This is your fault, Noelle. | 是你的错 诺艾尔 | 
| [38:12] | You must know that. | 你必须明白 | 
| [38:13] | You’re ruining his life. | 你把他的生活毁了 | 
| [38:15] | You’re a fucking coldhearted bitch! | 你个冷血的臭婊子 | 
| [38:16] | – Ma’am! Ma’am. – That’s never… She doesn’t… | -女士 女士 -永远不会 她不… | 
| [38:18] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 | 
| [38:19] | This isn’t right‐‐ | 这样不对 | 
| [38:20] | Calm down! | 冷静 | 
| [38:23] | You are ruining his life, | 你把他的生活毁了 | 
| [38:25] | you fucking bitch! It’s her! | 你个臭婊子 就是她 | 
| [38:28] | – Take a breath! – She did this! | -喘口气 -是她干的 | 
| [39:03] | We never had issues with Ofjoseph before the Waterfords. | 沃特福德夫妇之前 我们和奥芙约瑟夫从未有矛盾 | 
| [39:07] | A problem household, to say the least. | 至少可以说这是个问题家庭 | 
| [39:10] | And she was there for all that business with Emily. | 她是为了埃米莉的事才去的 | 
| [39:13] | And Lillie. | 还有莉莉 | 
| [39:15] | Trouble with two walking partners. | 两个步行伙伴都有问题 | 
| [39:17] | Now three. | 现在是三个 | 
| [39:18] | And Ofmatthew is pregnant. | 奥芙马修怀孕了 | 
| [39:21] | The Calhouns’ baby must be protected. | 卡尔霍恩家的孩子必须加以保护 | 
| [39:23] | Not every household | 不是所有家庭 | 
| [39:24] | and Handmaid is a good fit. | 和使女之间都是合适的 | 
| [39:26] | Environment cannot be underestimated as an influence. | 环境的影响不可低估 | 
| [39:32] | Sometimes it’s the apple, | 有时是一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅汤 | 
| [39:34] | and sometimes | 而有时 | 
| [39:36] | it’s the barrel. | 这锅汤是坏的 | 
| [40:03] | I hurt her. | 我伤害了她 | 
| [40:05] | And I enjoyed it. | 而我却很享受 | 
| [40:07] | The Wives and Aunts, too, | 太太们和嬷嬷们也是 | 
| [40:09] | grieving over Ofandy’s dead child. | 为奥芙安迪死去的孩子哀悼 | 
| [40:12] | And Lawrence. | 还有劳伦斯 | 
| [40:14] | They all deserve to suffer. | 他们都是自作自受 | 
| [40:15] | It’s an acquired taste, seeing others in pain. | 看别人承受痛苦 是后天养成的嗜好 | 
| [40:18] | Like that smoky scotch | 就像卢克曾得到的礼物 | 
| [40:19] | Luke got as a gift once. | 那瓶烟熏威士忌一样 | 
| [40:21] | I grew to like that. | 我渐渐喜欢上了 | 
| [40:24] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 | 
| [40:27] | May the Lord open. | 愿主开恩赐予 | 
| [40:45] | I finally know how Ofglen felt. | 我终于明白奥芙格伦的感受 | 
| [40:47] | What made her put on that bomb vest. | 是什么令她穿上那件炸弹背心 | 
| [40:51] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [40:53] | – Yesterday was tough. ‐ I’m fine. | -昨天好难熬 -我没事 | 
| [40:55] | Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫 | 
| [40:57] | A word, if you please. | 借一步说话 | 
| [41:03] | Of course, Aunt Lydia. | 好的 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [41:06] | And I know how Emily felt, | 我也明白埃米莉 | 
| [41:08] | right before she stuck a knife | 把刀插进莉迪亚后背 | 
| [41:11] | in Lydia’s back. | 前一刻的感受了 | 
| [41:17] | I was thinking about you last night. | 昨晚我一直在想你 | 
| [41:20] | How I have failed you. | 我有多让你失望 | 
| [41:21] | I prayed on it. | 我为此祈祷 | 
| [41:23] | Yes, Aunt Lydia? | 是么 莉迪亚嬷嬷 | 
| [41:25] | All I want is for my girls | 我所想的只是 | 
| [41:27] | to be protected and safe | 保护我的女孩们周全 | 
| [41:29] | as they fulfill their sacred duty. | 因为她们履行着神圣职责 | 
| [41:32] | I think it’s about time | 我觉得是时候 | 
| [41:33] | we got you out of that house. | 把你从那家里弄出来了 | 
| [41:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [41:38] | It’s become quite clear | 现在很清楚 | 
| [41:40] | that the Lawrence household | 劳伦斯家 | 
| [41:42] | is dangerously unorthodox. | 危险且背离正统 | 
| [41:44] | First Emily, | 先是埃米莉 | 
| [41:45] | then all your recent troubles. | 然后是你近来的麻烦 | 
| [41:47] | It’s my understanding | 就我所知 | 
| [41:49] | that Commander Lawrence requested me personally. | 劳伦斯大主教亲自要的我 | 
| [41:51] | There are Commanders more powerful than Lawrence, dear. | 有比劳伦斯更有权威的大主教 亲爱的 | 
| [41:55] | – In the end, it’s about the fitness of the family. ‐ It’s okay. | -最终 这事关家庭的合理性 -没事 | 
| [41:58] | Eleanor is ill, as you know. | 埃莉诺病了 你知道的 | 
| [42:00] | And Commander Lawrence… | 而劳伦斯大主教 | 
| [42:03] | Well, is that really | 那真的是 | 
| [42:05] | a home for a child? | 适合孩子的家庭么 | 
| [42:12] | Ofmatthew. | 奥芙马修 | 
| [42:22] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 | 
| [42:24] | Ofmatthew! | 奥芙马修 | 
| [42:25] | Stop it! | 住手 | 
| [42:28] | Stop it! | 住手 | 
| [42:33] | Everybody out! Everybody out! | 都出去 都出去 | 
| [42:35] | No! | 不要 | 
| [42:46] | No! | 不要 | 
| [42:49] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [42:59] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 | 
| [43:01] | Please! Please! | 不要 不要 | 
| [43:24] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 | 
| [43:39] | Oh, God! | 天啊 | 
| [43:41] | Oh, no! Oh, no! | 不要啊 |