时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Luke, there are some things that I need to tell you. | 卢克 我有话要对你说 |
[00:06] | I need you to know that Nichole was born out of love. | 我想让你知道 妮可是爱情的产物 |
[00:09] | She has no contact with the baby. | 她不能与宝宝有接触 |
[00:11] | And she pumps in her room. | 要在自己的房间里泵奶 |
[00:13] | I will not let you grow up in this place. | 我决不会让你在这里成长 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会带你离开这里 |
[00:18] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[00:19] | I’m getting myself in deep shit. | 我惹了大麻烦 |
[00:21] | You’re getting out of Gilead. | 你要逃出基列国了 |
[00:23] | Call her Nichole. | 叫她妮可 |
[00:25] | June! | 琼 |
[00:26] | Do you know Commander Mackenzie? | 你认识麦肯锡大主教吗 |
[00:27] | He has a daughter. | 他有个女儿 |
[00:29] | Her name is Agnes. | 叫阿格尼丝 |
[00:30] | I can’t leave without her. | 我不能丢下她一个人离开 |
[00:32] | Did you give my baby to Ofjoseph? | 你把我的孩子交给奥芙约瑟夫了吗 |
[00:36] | She’s safe, Serena. | 她很安全 塞丽娜 |
[00:37] | ‐ Are you Luke? ‐ Yeah. | -你是卢克吗 -是的 |
[00:39] | Your wife saved my life. | 你妻子救了我的命 |
[00:41] | We make this request to the Canadian government. | 我们以和平的态度向加拿大政府提出请求 |
[00:44] | Our baby daughter was kidnapped. | 我们心爱的小女儿被绑架了 |
[00:46] | Nichole belongs in Gilead. | 妮可属于基列国 |
[00:48] | So you’re a Commander now. | 所以你现在是大主教 |
[00:49] | You can go get Hannah. You can get me out. | 你可以去找汉娜 你可以带我走 |
[00:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:52] | I’m getting deployed. To the Front. | 我要被调走了 去前方 |
[00:56] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[00:57] | I think I care more about your daughter than you do. | 我想我比你更关心你女儿 |
[00:59] | I’m replenishing the human race for her. | 我在为她扩充人类 |
[01:03] | ‐ What are you doing? ‐ I am trying to be her mother! | -你在做什么 -我在努力做她母亲 |
[01:05] | She has a mother. | 她有母亲 |
[01:06] | I would never have put you in a new posting! | 换我就绝不会给你安排新的派驻家庭 |
[01:09] | After what you pulled at the Mackenzies’, | 你在麦肯锡家闹了那么一出 |
[01:11] | you should be on the wall. | 你该被吊死在墙上 |
[01:13] | You and I will finally be free of one another. | 咱俩终于可以摆脱彼此了 |
[01:16] | You will never be free of me until both of my children are safe. | 在我的两个孩子平安无事之前你永远都无法摆脱我 |
[01:20] | We could have you on a plane to Honolulu in an hour. | 我们可以在一小时内把你送上去火奴鲁鲁的飞机 |
[01:23] | You’d never have to go back to Gilead again. | 你永远都不用再回到基列国了 |
[01:25] | Now, think of it. | 想象一下吧 |
[01:26] | A baby of your own. And freedom. | 你自己的孩子 还有自由 |
[01:28] | I met someone in Canada who can help us. | 我在加拿大认识了一个能帮我们的人 |
[01:31] | You just have to offer your cooperation. | 你只需要提供配合 |
[01:33] | Commander Waterford, | 沃特福德大主教 |
[01:34] | you have now crossed into Canada. | 你已经进入加拿大境内 |
[01:36] | You have been charged with cruel and inhuman treatment, | 现以残忍且非人的对待 |
[01:39] | kidnapping, slavery and rape. | 绑架 奴役与强奸罪起诉你 |
[01:42] | ‐ What have you done? ‐ I want to be with my daughter. | -你做了什么 -我想和我女儿在一起 |
[01:45] | It’s always been about you. | 一直以来都是以你为中心 |
[01:47] | I have some information to report. | 我有一些信息要汇报 |
[01:49] | Serious crimes committed by my wife. | 我妻子犯下的重罪 |
[01:52] | Under warrant from the ICC | 根据国际刑事法院 |
[01:54] | and the the government of the United States of America, | 以及美利坚合众国政府批准 |
[01:56] | I’m placing you under arrest. | 我要逮捕你 |
[01:58] | Cheer up. Fred and Serena are toast, | 开心点 弗雷德和塞丽娜完蛋了 |
[02:00] | and you just got away with murder. | 而你却逃脱了谋杀罪 |
[02:02] | I’ll get you a truck. You get my wife out safely. | 我帮你找辆卡车 你把我妻子安全送出去 |
[02:05] | You can get out, too. | 你也可以逃走 |
[02:07] | You just have to bring them something valuable. Kids. | 你只要给他们带点有价值的东西 孩子 |
[02:10] | I’m gonna get them out. | 我要把他们救出去 |
[02:12] | They all deserve to be free. | 他们都应该获得自由 |
[02:14] | Is this it? Mayday? | 就是这里吗 五月天 |
[02:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:18] | They’ll be coming for us. | 他们会来找我们的 |
[02:22] | Get them on the plane. | 把他们送上飞机 |
[02:24] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[02:43] | We need to be ready for anything, guys! | 做好一切准备 |
[02:46] | My God. | 天啊 |
[02:47] | And the Lord said, | 主说 |
[02:48] | “I have seen my people in bondage, | “我看见子民缠着绷带 |
[02:50] | and I have heard their cry. | 我听见他们啜泣 |
[02:52] | And I am come to lead my people | 我是来带领我的子民 |
[02:54] | out of that sorrowful place.” | 离开这忧伤之地” |
[03:53] | I know. I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 我知道 没事的 |
[03:57] | Okay. Take that. | 好 拿着那个 |
[03:59] | Yeah. Grab there. | 对 抓住这 |
[04:00] | ‐ Janine? ‐ Hold onto that. | -珍妮 -按住了 |
[04:02] | – I’m right here. – We have to keep moving. | -我在呢 -我们得继续走 |
[04:03] | I know. I know. June. | 我知道 我知道 琼 |
[04:07] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[04:08] | We are moving. We are moving. | 我们走着呢 走着呢 |
[04:10] | We’ve already hooked up with the Martha network. | 我们已经联系上女佣组织了 |
[04:12] | They’ve got a cool Guardian. | 他们有一个不错的卫士 |
[04:13] | If we can get to him, | 如果我们能找到他 |
[04:14] | ‐ he can get us out of the city. ‐ We have to. | -他能带我们离开这座城市 -一定要 |
[04:15] | Okay? They’re looking for a safehouse. | 他们正在找安全屋 |
[04:16] | Okay. Listen to me. We have to go West. | 好 听我说 我们得去西部 |
[04:19] | Mayday is West. | 五月天在西部 |
[04:20] | And we will. But right now you’re losing a lot of blood. | 会的 但是现在你失血过多 |
[04:23] | And we have to stop it so you don’t die. Okay? | 我们得止住血保住你的命 |
[04:26] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[04:29] | Okay. You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:30] | ‐ No. No. No. ‐ Okay. | -不不不 -好了 |
[04:32] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系的 没事 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:35] | Ready? Legs. | 好了吗 按住腿 |
[04:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:44] | Okay. I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[05:42] | Looks good. Looks good. | 看着不错 看着不错 |
[05:46] | Why don’t you turn the engine off? | 把发动机的火熄了 |
[06:12] | You be good. | 没事的 |
[06:38] | You’re good. Go in grace. | 你们安全了 感恩离去 |
[07:49] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[07:52] | You look tired, Serena. | 你看起来很疲惫 塞丽娜 |
[07:58] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:00] | I’m afraid there’s no smoking in here, Mrs. Waterford. | 这里不能吸烟 沃特福德太太 |
[08:05] | Are you gonna charge me with smoking now? | 你现在要控告我吸烟吗 |
[08:18] | Well, gentlemen, I think that you’re both in the wrong place. | 先生们 你们都走错地方了 |
[08:22] | I have a meeting here with my lawyer. | 我要在这见我的律师 |
[08:24] | That meeting is being rescheduled. | 见面改期了 |
[08:26] | Commander, your hearing this afternoon | 大主教 您今天下午的听证会 |
[08:28] | will also need to be pushed, I’m afraid. | 也要延期举行了 |
[08:30] | So, my rights are being curtailed already? | 我的权利这就已经受到限制了 |
[08:32] | We appreciate your patience. | 我们很感谢二位的耐心 |
[08:34] | I don’t believe you’ve given my wife and I much choice. | 你们好像并没给我和我太太更多选择 |
[08:36] | Don’t speak for me! | 少替我说话 |
[08:38] | Apologies… | 抱歉了 |
[08:41] | ‐ …Mrs. Waterford. ‐ In any case, | -沃特福德太太 -总之 |
[08:44] | I will try to let you know if there are any additional delays. | 如果还要推迟 我会尽量通知二位 |
[08:46] | And why would there be any more delays… | 为什么还要推迟 |
[08:50] | …Mark? | 马克 |
[08:54] | Well, the news will break in the next few hours, | 反正再有几小时消息也会传进来 |
[08:56] | in any case. Sooner, probably, with Twitter. | 可能还会更快 毕竟有推特 |
[08:58] | Commander, Mrs. Waterford, this morning, | 大主教 沃特福德太太 今早 |
[09:01] | a plane left Gilead and landed at Pearson. | 一架飞机离开基列国 降落于皮尔逊国际机场 |
[09:05] | There were nine Marthas onboard. | 机上有九名女佣 |
[09:07] | Apostates. | 都是叛教者 |
[09:09] | Gilead is well rid of them, I’m sure. | 基列国没了她们更好 那是当然 |
[09:13] | There were also 86 children. | 机上还有86个孩子 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry, did you say 86 children? | 等等 你是说86个孩子吗 |
[09:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:30] | We don’t have much more information right now. | 我们目前还没有更多消息 |
[09:32] | We just know that they’re here in Toronto | 只知道他们就在这里 在多伦多 |
[09:35] | and that they’re safe. | 而且他们很安全 |
[09:39] | Their poor families. | 他们可怜的家人们 |
[09:40] | They’re being reunited with their families | 他们正在跟家人们团聚 |
[09:42] | as we speak. | 就在我们说话这会儿 |
[09:49] | This will start a war. | 这会引发战争 |
[09:50] | We plan to do everything we can to avoid that. | 我们计划竭尽所能避免战争 |
[09:52] | But right now, our priority is the well‐being of the children. | 但目前 我们首要考虑的是孩子们的福祉 |
[09:55] | Then you return them home, as quickly as possible. | 那就送他们回家 尽快 |
[10:00] | I’d like nothing better. | 我也希望如此 |
[10:03] | But their homes are gone. | 但他们的家已经不复存在 |
[10:06] | You destroyed them. | 被你们毁了 |
[10:15] | They can go back to their cells now. | 他们可以回牢房了 |
[10:17] | Mr. Tuello, do you know how the Marthas got the children out? | 图埃洛先生 你知道女佣是怎么救出孩子的吗 |
[10:20] | We’re still receiving details, | 我们还在接收具体细节 |
[10:23] | but we believe that there was a Handmaid involved. | 但我们认为有一个使女牵涉其中 |
[10:26] | Yours. | 你的使女 |
[10:28] | June Osborn. | 琼·奥斯本 |
[10:35] | She’s still in Gilead, | 她还在基列国 |
[10:37] | and as far as we know, still at large. | 据我们所知 目前还不知所踪 |
[10:40] | I’ll have your appointments rescheduled | 我会尽快重新安排 |
[10:42] | as soon as possible. | 你们的预约 |
[10:49] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[10:51] | They’re gonna find her. | 他们会找到她 |
[10:56] | And they’re gonna kill her. | 他们会杀了她 |
[11:02] | May God show her mercy. | 愿上帝对她仁慈 |
[11:34] | I don’t see the lantern. | 我没看到灯笼 |
[11:37] | How are we supposed to see the lantern? | 这让我们怎么看到灯笼 |
[11:39] | ‐ I’ll get closer. ‐ You can barely walk. | -我走近点 -你连走路都困难 |
[11:45] | ‐ I’m not sending someone else. ‐ June! | -我不会让别人过去 -琼 |
[12:55] | Blessed evening. | 晚上好 |
[12:59] | And to you, sir. | 你也是 先生 |
[13:03] | You’re from Boston? | 你是从波士顿来的吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:10] | They said there were more of you. | 他们说你们还有更多人 |
[13:14] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[13:36] | Are they okay? | 她们还好吗 |
[13:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:50] | You’re safe. | 你们安全了 |
[14:17] | ‐ David? ‐ Yes, ma’am. | -大卫 -在 太太 |
[14:18] | Please unlock the west gate and wait for Martha. | 去把西门打开 等女佣过来 |
[14:20] | Bring her to the house as soon as she gets here. | 她一到就赶紧带过来 |
[14:22] | ‐ Yes, ma’am. Here, take her. ‐ Here’s a… | -是 太太 来 扶好她 -有 |
[14:22] | We have to keep her warm. | 我们得给她保暖 |
[14:24] | The Martha was a nurse before. | 女佣以前当过护士 |
[14:25] | Here. | 来 |
[14:27] | Careful. God, June. | 小心 天啊 琼 |
[14:28] | ‐ Get her down. ‐ Lift her head. | -让她躺下 -把头抬高 |
[14:30] | Oh, it’s okay. Okay. | 没事的 好了 |
[14:32] | ‐ You’re okay, June. ‐ I’m Mrs. Keyes. | -你没事的 琼 -我是凯耶斯太太 |
[14:34] | Esther. | 我叫埃丝特 |
[14:36] | ‐ June. ‐ I know. | -我叫琼 -我知道 |
[14:39] | – Thank you. – You’re the one I’ve been waiting for. | -谢谢 -你就是我一直在等的人 |
[14:41] | You got those children out, dear. | 你救出了那些孩子 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | He sent me dreams of you. | 他让我做了关于你的梦 |
[14:48] | We were killing people together. | 我们在梦里一起杀人 |
[14:53] | It was the most wonderful dreams. | 那是最美妙的梦 |
[14:57] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[14:59] | Just rest, get better. | 好好休息 养好身体 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:18] | Aunt Lydia, | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[15:20] | you’ve spent two weeks being interviewed by the Eyes. | 你被耳目询问了两周 |
[15:28] | Nineteen days. | 是十九天 |
[15:32] | The interview, Commander. | 那次审问 大主教 |
[15:35] | It was a bit more than two weeks. | 可比两周要长一些 |
[15:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:39] | Pray. Excuse my error. | 抱歉 请原谅我的失误 |
[15:43] | This Council has concluded that you will not be the subject | 本委员会裁定 在此次事件中 |
[15:46] | of further discipline in this matter. | 你不会再受到进一步责罚 |
[15:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:49] | This is not an exoneration. | 这并非免责 |
[15:52] | Those children were taken by females under your charge. | 那些孩子是你手下的女人带走的 |
[15:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:57] | I am humbled by your mercy. | 我感恩您的仁慈 |
[16:00] | Your frailties were also considered. | 我们也考虑了你体弱的情况 |
[16:10] | How empathetic of you, sir. | 您真有同情心 先生 |
[16:13] | So spoken, so rendered, by this committee. | 因此 本委员会决定 |
[16:16] | Return to your good works, Aunt Lydia. | 让你重回之前的光荣岗位 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:22] | Handmaids. Sinful whores. | 使女 罪恶的妓女 |
[16:26] | More trouble than they’re worth. | 惹的麻烦远超她们的价值 |
[16:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[16:40] | More misled than sinful, in this case. | 在这次事件中 更多是被误导而非罪恶 |
[16:45] | We appreciate your insights. | 感谢你的见解 |
[16:46] | They were led astray by a gifted and amoral liar. | 她们被一个有天赋的道德沦丧的骗子引入歧途 |
[16:50] | A Delilah. | 一个妖妇 |
[16:53] | When she is hanging on the wall, | 当她被吊死在墙上时 |
[16:56] | justice will be done. | 正义将得到伸张 |
[16:58] | Ofjoseph. | 你是说奥芙约瑟夫 |
[16:59] | She has eluded your soldiers for 19 days. | 你们的士兵十九天都没抓到她 |
[17:04] | She’s out there planning | 她此刻正在外面计划着 |
[17:06] | who knows what kind of atrocities | 鬼知道什么样的暴行 |
[17:08] | to visit upon our righteous nation. | 施于我们正义的国家 |
[17:13] | Pray, gentlemen, | 祈祷吧 先生们 |
[17:17] | find her | 找到她 |
[17:19] | and bring her to me. | 并把她带给我 |
[17:24] | And a frail woman will sleep better at night. | 一个虚弱的女人晚上会睡得更加踏实 |
[17:30] | I leave you to your work. | 我不再打扰你们了 |
[17:35] | Most blessed day. | 真是最为美好的一天 |
[18:17] | I used to think of my body as an instrument | 我过去常常把自己的身体当作 |
[18:19] | for the accomplishment of my will. | 完成意志的工具 |
[18:22] | I could use it to run, | 我能用它奔跑 |
[18:24] | pick things up, make things happen. | 捡起东西 让事情成真 |
[18:28] | There were limits, of course, | 当然 也是有限制的 |
[18:30] | but my body was nonetheless one with me. | 然而我的身体一直都是我的 |
[18:33] | It obeyed my commands, | 它服从我的命令 |
[18:36] | mostly without complaint. | 基本上不会抱怨 |
[18:39] | Not anymore. | 不再会了 |
[18:42] | Now there’s tending to be done. | 现在身体需要照顾 |
[18:45] | There’s homemade penicillin. | 有自制的青霉素 |
[18:47] | Mold scraped off, rotten fruit, | 把霉菌从腐烂的水果上刮下来 |
[18:51] | an old Martha recipe. | 这是一个老女佣的方子 |
[18:57] | There’s comfrey and marigold oil | 用紫草和金盏花油 |
[19:00] | to make the skin heal faster. | 加快皮肤愈合 |
[19:03] | Almost bikini season. | 快到比基尼季节了 |
[19:07] | I almost died when we first got here, they said. | 他们说我刚到这里的时候快死了 |
[19:10] | Sepsis. | 是败血症 |
[19:12] | Janine says I was talking to Hannah. | 珍妮说我在跟汉娜说话 |
[19:15] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[19:23] | Pain makes your world very small. | 疼痛让你的世界变得很小 |
[19:26] | My world has been this room. | 我的世界就是这间房间 |
[19:32] | Today I venture forth. | 今天我冒险前进 |
[19:48] | My world can’t be small, | 我的世界不能这么小 |
[19:51] | Not now. | 现在不能 |
[19:53] | Because the others need me to protect them. | 因为其他人需要我的保护 |
[19:59] | Gilead is out there. | 基列国还在外面 |
[20:02] | Gilead isn’t afraid. | 基列国不害怕 |
[20:05] | It does not hurt or sleep. | 它不会受伤也不会睡觉 |
[20:09] | It keeps coming, it keeps searching for us. | 它紧追不舍 一直在找我们 |
[20:14] | And they will keep coming forever and ever and ever. | 他们会一直找下去 永远 永远 |
[20:22] | No more time for me to stay in bed. | 我不能再躺在床上 |
[20:28] | June. You’re up! | 琼 你醒了 |
[20:32] | Let’s get that up. | 我们把它搭起来 |
[20:39] | Hold there. | 抓住那边 |
[20:42] | Come on, buddy. Wait up! | 来吧小家伙 别磨蹭 |
[20:47] | Mr. Darcy, say hi to June. | 达西先生 跟琼打招呼 |
[20:50] | Oh, Mr. Darcy. For fuck’s sake. | 达西先生 天哪 |
[20:58] | Look at that! | 瞧啊 |
[21:25] | Holy crap, it lives. | 我的天 你还活着 |
[21:29] | Look at you, out of bed. Actually dressed. | 看看你 起床了 穿好了衣服 |
[21:35] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[21:37] | How far can you see on a clear day? | 天气好的话你可以看多远 |
[21:40] | Five, six miles, I’d guess? | 五六英里吧 大概 |
[21:42] | The road is the edge of the farm, see? | 那条路就是农场边界 看见了吗 |
[21:45] | And then after that, enemy territory. | 对面就是敌方领地 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:54] | How are you feeling, for real? | 你感觉怎么样 说实话 |
[21:58] | It’s like shit. | 糟透了 |
[22:00] | This thing’s a mess. | 这玩意儿就是一团糟 |
[22:02] | It hurts like balls, | 疼得要命 |
[22:03] | and it’s oozing some kind of like a mustardy, like, yellow… | 还流出像黄芥末一样的东西 |
[22:07] | I don’t know, like a pus or something. | 不知道 可能是脓汁 |
[22:13] | Other than that, I’m great. | 除此之外 我感觉好极了 |
[22:16] | ‐ That’s awesome. ‐ Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢你 |
[22:18] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 我好高兴你起来了 |
[22:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:21] | Blessed day, Commander Keyes. | 美好的一天 凯耶斯大主教 |
[23:57] | Blessed be the fruit! You’re out of bed. | 祈神保佑生养 你起床了 |
[24:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:04] | Yeah. May the Lord open. | 没事 愿主开恩赐予 |
[24:06] | You’re outside. | 你出来了 |
[24:08] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[24:09] | Thank you for taking such good care of me. | 谢谢你这么照顾我 |
[24:12] | I thought you were gonna die. | 我以为你会死 |
[24:14] | I really did. | 我真这么以为 |
[24:16] | But you’re not. | 但你没死 |
[24:18] | You’re better. | 你好多了 |
[24:22] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[24:26] | If there were drones, would we even see them? | 如果有无人机 我们能看见它们吗 |
[24:32] | No. They’d be way too high. | 不会 它们太高了 |
[24:35] | Here. | 过来这里 |
[24:36] | No, but they’d see us. | 但它们看得见我们 |
[24:39] | They’d see all of you. | 它们会看见所有人 |
[24:40] | There’s Marthas working on all the farms | 附近的所有农场 |
[24:42] | ‐ around here. ‐ I know that. | -都有女佣干活 -我知道 |
[24:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:50] | I’m not worried at all. | 我一点都不担心 |
[24:53] | You’re here. June is here. | 你在这里 琼在这里 |
[25:05] | I want to hurt them so badly. | 我好想伤害他们 |
[25:09] | Gilead, | 基列国 |
[25:11] | the men. | 男人 |
[25:15] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[25:16] | It’s not safe right now. | 现在还不安全 |
[25:18] | They’re looking for us | 他们在寻找我们 |
[25:20] | and we can’t be moving around outside the farm. | 我们不能在农场外面活动 |
[25:22] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[25:24] | but you’re Mayday. | 可你是五月天 |
[25:27] | We do things. | 我们做事情 |
[25:29] | We will. | 我们会做 |
[25:32] | You’re not in bed anymore. | 你不再卧床养病 |
[25:35] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:40] | Mrs. Keyes, it’s… | 凯耶斯太太 |
[25:45] | God, it’s not fair. | 老天 这不公平 |
[25:48] | Someone your age should never need to be this brave. | 你这个年龄的孩子不需要这么勇敢 |
[26:01] | I’m the mistress of this house. | 我是这间屋子的女主人 |
[26:05] | Yes, you are. | 没错 你是 |
[26:09] | Ma’am. | 太太 |
[26:12] | And if you weren’t going to fight, then why did you come here? | 如果你不准备战斗 你来这里干什么 |
[26:16] | You should have just let them catch you. | 你应该让他们抓住你 |
[26:41] | Blessed day, Commander. | 美好的一天 大主教 |
[26:42] | Not from where I sit. | 我不这么觉得 |
[26:46] | What news do you bring me, Commander Blaine? | 你有什么新闻带给我 布莱恩大主教 |
[26:48] | No news I can share, unfortunately. | 没有什么可以跟你分享 抱歉 |
[26:51] | I’m here to thank you for your service to Gilead. | 我来是为了感谢你为基列国效忠 |
[27:01] | The thanks of a grateful nation. | 一个懂得感恩的民族表达感谢 |
[27:03] | Yes, sir. It’s well deserved. | 是 长官 是你应得的 |
[27:05] | Well deserved. | 应得的 |
[27:07] | Was there a trial? | 举行过审判了吗 |
[27:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[27:12] | How did I do? | 给我判了什么刑 |
[27:17] | I’m here to thank you for your service to Gilead. | 我来是为了感谢你为基列国效忠 |
[27:19] | That good, huh? | 这么厉害吗 |
[27:33] | You’ll receive more information tomorrow, sir. | 明天你会收到更多信息 长官 |
[27:35] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[27:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[27:41] | Under His eye. | 愿主明察 |
[27:43] | How go the invasion plans? | 入侵计划进展如何 |
[27:47] | I’ve received no such orders. | 我没接到有关命令 |
[27:48] | Well, they’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[27:51] | Do you think it’s a good idea to invade Canada? | 你觉得入侵加拿大是个好主意吗 |
[27:55] | – It’s not my decision. – Yet you may die. | -这由不得我 -但你会死 |
[28:00] | Millions may die by that decision. | 这个决策可能会使数百万人丧生 |
[28:05] | Gilead is determined to bring the missing children home. | 基列国下决心要接回失踪的孩子们 |
[28:08] | At any cost? | 不惜代价吗 |
[28:10] | I believe so. | 我认为是的 |
[28:12] | ‐ No. ‐ No? | -不 -不是吗 |
[28:14] | This is a diplomatic opportunity. | 这是一次外交机遇 |
[28:18] | If Gilead can let those children go, | 如果基列国放那些孩子走 |
[28:21] | as a sign of good faith, | 就能展示出善意 |
[28:23] | think of the bilateral progress that could be made. | 有利于改善双边关系 |
[28:26] | A cease fire at the border, trade talks. | 边境停火 贸易谈判 |
[28:29] | Might be able to kickstart the UN. | 没准还能启动加入联合国的程序 |
[28:33] | What happens in the next few weeks | 接下来几周发生的事 |
[28:35] | will dictate the future of this country. | 将决定这个国家未来的命运 |
[28:41] | It’s June’s legacy. | 这是琼留下的遗产 |
[28:46] | What do you want it to say? | 你希望它结出什么果实 |
[28:56] | I’m here to thank you for your service to Gilead. | 我来是为了感谢你为基列国效忠 |
[29:04] | You’re a good man, Commander. | 你是个好人 大主教 |
[29:09] | Guard. | 卫士 |
[29:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[29:25] | June. | 琼 |
[29:35] | Hi, Mr. Darcy. | 你好 达西先生 |
[29:37] | Hi, buddy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[29:40] | You’re a good, good pig. | 你是乖乖猪 |
[29:43] | It’s not your fault, okay? | 这不是你的错 知道吗 |
[29:48] | Janine? | 珍妮 |
[29:56] | Dear Lord, | 亲爱的上帝 |
[29:57] | let us know your miracles, | 请为我们展现神迹 |
[30:00] | and let us be in awe of them. | 让我们加以敬畏 |
[30:03] | Your world sustains us, body and soul. | 您的世界支撑着我们的身体和灵魂 |
[30:07] | May we be truly worthy. | 愿我们真正有价值 |
[30:10] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[30:12] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[30:22] | That was beautiful. | 很美 |
[30:23] | ‐ It was okay? ‐ Yeah, it was lovely. | -我说的好吗 -很好 |
[30:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:58] | I do. I really love the parsnip. | 是的 我很喜欢防风根 |
[31:00] | Which one’s the parsnip? This one? | 哪个是防风根 这个吗 |
[31:01] | The purple one? | 紫色的吗 |
[31:03] | I think the white one. The white one, yeah. | 应该是白色的 就是白色的 |
[31:06] | Do you want to take one? | 你要来一块吗 |
[31:10] | ‐ Do you want? ‐ No. | -要吗 -不 |
[31:12] | Can you just pass them? | 可以帮忙传一下吗 |
[31:18] | ‐ Oh, I’ll take it. ‐ There you go. | -我来吧 -给你 |
[31:20] | Take one, Janine. | 拿一块 珍妮 |
[31:25] | No. Thank you, ma’am. | 不用了 谢谢 夫人 |
[31:31] | I had to kill that pig to feed you all. | 为了喂饱你们 我不得不宰了那头猪 |
[31:35] | She’d still be alive if you weren’t here. | 如果没有你们 她现在还活着 |
[31:41] | So… | 所以 |
[31:53] | Life is precious on a farm, Janine. | 农场里的生命都很珍贵 珍妮 |
[32:12] | Don’t spit that out! | 不许吐出来 |
[32:20] | Mrs. Keyes. | 凯耶斯太太 |
[32:39] | I do not want you messing with Janine. | 别惹珍妮 |
[32:41] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[32:43] | ‐ Give me that knife. ‐ It’s mine. | -把刀给我 -这是我的 |
[32:45] | ‐ Give it to me. ‐ Food is a gift from God. | -给我 -食物是上帝的恩赐 |
[32:48] | In my house, we clean our plates. | 在我家 人人都要光盘 |
[32:51] | Isn’t this my house? | 这不是我家吗 |
[32:52] | They took out her fucking eye! Okay? | 他们把她的眼睛挖了 |
[32:54] | They brutalized her. | 他们残忍地虐待她 |
[32:55] | They brutalized all of those women. | 那些女人都被残忍虐待过 |
[32:57] | You know what they do to Handmaids, don’t you? | 你知道他们怎么对待使女 不是吗 |
[32:59] | Yeah? | 对吗 |
[33:01] | Then show some compassion. | 那就拿出点同情心 |
[33:02] | And some fucking respect. | 你他妈放尊重点 |
[33:06] | The Commander couldn’t do it. | 大主教做不到 |
[33:09] | ‐ Excuse me? ‐ Couldn’t do it, | -什么 -做不到 |
[33:11] | most of the time whenever we first married. | 我们刚结婚的时候他总是不行 |
[33:15] | With the pills, needle shot into his thing. | 吃药 给他那玩意儿打针 |
[33:19] | He wanted a baby… Of course. | 他想要孩子 当然了 |
[33:25] | What… | 什么 |
[33:30] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[33:35] | He would bring in other men. | 他会带别的男人来 |
[33:40] | You know, Guardians. Eyes. | 卫士 眼目 |
[33:45] | Even some Commanders. | 甚至是别的主教 |
[34:05] | Then they started coming more often. | 后来他们来得越来越频繁 |
[34:10] | For their turn to fuck me. | 轮流干我 |
[34:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:51] | Wives have bad things, too. | 妻子的日子也不好过 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:59] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[35:15] | Now you listen to me, okay? | 你听我说 |
[35:19] | None of this is your fault. | 这都不是你的错 |
[35:24] | None of it. | 都不是 |
[35:37] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[35:43] | I think God… | 我想 上帝 |
[35:45] | is just. | 是公正的 |
[35:52] | And I think | 我认为 |
[35:54] | that He is gonna make those men pay. | 他会让那些男人付出代价 |
[36:04] | For what they did to you. | 为他们对你的暴行 |
[36:32] | Shh. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:38] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[36:44] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:05] | Alma? | 阿尔玛 |
[37:10] | June. | 琼 |
[37:16] | Where the fuck were you? She needed to be managed. | 你他妈去哪儿了 她需要有人照看 |
[37:19] | ‐ Who? ‐ Mrs. Keyes. | -谁 -凯耶斯太太 |
[37:20] | – Wait… – That abused little girl is the only thing protecting us. | -等等 -那个受虐的女孩是唯一保护我们的人 |
[37:23] | ‐ Where were you? ‐ That was my job? | -你去哪了 -那是我的活儿吗 |
[37:24] | Yes! Yes! | 对 是的 |
[37:26] | I was tryin’ to keep you alive. | 把你的肥屁股抬过马萨诸塞州之后 |
[37:28] | After carrying your fat ass across friggin’ Massachusetts. | 我在忙着不让你死掉 |
[37:30] | You’re fucking welcome. | 他妈的不用客气 |
[37:39] | Where’s Janine? | 珍妮在哪 |
[37:40] | I don’t know. Reading a book. | 不知道 看书 |
[37:43] | Getting laid, I hope. | 做爱 但愿吧 |
[37:44] | Enjoying her freedom. | 享受自由 |
[37:48] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[37:50] | We are not free. | 我们还没有自由 |
[37:52] | Maybe this is as free as we’re gonna get. | 这可能是我们能得到的最大自由了 |
[37:55] | Maybe we should make the best of it. | 或许我们应该尽情享受这段时间 |
[38:35] | Come on, Janine, dance with me. Come on. | 来吧 珍妮 和我跳舞 来吧 |
[39:49] | Blessed day, gentleman. | 美好的一天 先生 |
[39:53] | Come with us, Commander. | 大主教 请跟我们来 |
[40:43] | Commander Lawrence. | 劳伦斯大主教 |
[40:46] | You’ve already thanked me for my service. | 你已经感谢过我的工作了 |
[40:50] | I think there still may be more that you can do. | 我认为你还能做得更多 |
[40:54] | For your country. | 为你的国家 |
[40:55] | This is an overview of force strength along the border. | 这是对边境沿线兵力的概述 |
[40:59] | Invasion options, with commentary. | 入侵方案 带注释 |
[41:02] | You’ll know where everyone stands. | 你能知道每个人所在的位置 |
[41:05] | I convinced the Council to bring you in as a consultant. | 我说服了委员会请你当顾问 |
[41:11] | They’ll listen to you. | 他们会听你的 |
[41:15] | Some men need to be led. | 有些人需要指引 |
[41:18] | The Tao of June Osborn. | 琼·奥斯本之道 |
[41:22] | Blessed day, Commander. | 美好的一天 大主教 |
[41:26] | I’ll let you get cleaned up. | 我会让您梳洗干净的 |
[41:29] | Blessed morning, sir. | 美好的早晨 先生 |
[41:33] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 |
[41:39] | A full shave today, sir? | 今天要全剃吗 先生 |
[41:41] | You can trim my beard but not too much. | 胡子修剪下 但不要太多 |
[41:45] | I’m enjoying the length. | 我喜欢现在这个长度 |
[41:51] | Mrs. Keyes? | 凯耶斯太太 |
[41:56] | Esther? | 埃丝特 |
[42:32] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[42:37] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[42:45] | I’m sorry, I, um… | 抱歉 我 |
[42:49] | I don’t recall your name. | 我想不起来你的名字 |
[42:51] | I’m Rob Keyes. | 我是罗布·凯耶斯 |
[42:56] | Martha. | 我是女佣 |
[43:00] | ‐ Sir. ‐ Martha. | -先生 -女佣 |
[43:04] | Glory be, Martha. | 感谢上帝 女佣 |
[43:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:11] | There’s another… | 还有一位 |
[43:13] | young lady living at the house. I… | 住在这里的年轻女士 我 |
[43:18] | I don’t recall her name, either. | 我也想不起来她的名字 |
[43:25] | ‐ Her name is Esther. ‐ Esther. | -她叫埃丝特 -埃丝特 |
[43:29] | Esther. | 埃丝特 |
[43:34] | Such a pretty girl. | 漂亮的小姑娘 |
[44:08] | I’m a bit afraid of her. | 我有点害怕她 |
[44:11] | At times. | 有时候 |
[44:15] | To be honest. | 说实话 |
[44:27] | You should be. | 你应该害怕 |
[44:39] | Blessed day, Commander. | 美好的一天 大主教 |
[44:43] | We need you outside. | 外面需要你 |
[44:50] | Stay with him. | 和他待着 |
[45:34] | He was trespassing. | 他擅自闯入 |
[45:37] | He was drunk. | 他喝多了 |
[45:39] | I can have him arrested, in the name of my husband. | 我能以我丈夫的名义逮捕他 |
[45:43] | Do we know his name? | 知道他的名字吗 |
[45:44] | Guardian Pogue. | 波格卫士 |
[45:47] | He likes “Johnny” better. | 他更喜欢”强尼”这个名字 |
[45:49] | He likes hearing me say it. | 他喜欢听我这么叫他 |
[45:52] | He likes the way my tongue looks whenever I say it. | 喜欢我叫”强尼”时舌头的样子 |
[46:06] | Bring him up. | 让他起来 |
[46:12] | Is he one of them? | 他是其中一个吗 |
[46:23] | Blessed be the fruit, Johnny. | 祈神保佑生养 强尼 |
[46:29] | Shit. | 该死 |
[47:01] | Stop. | 住手 |
[47:08] | Put him in the barn. | 把他带到谷仓里 |
[47:18] | He saw all of us. | 他看见我们所有人了 |
[47:21] | Yeah, he did. | 是 他看见了 |
[47:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[47:28] | I needed to pay attention to her. | 我应该留意她的 |
[47:31] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[47:37] | Her family sent her here. | 她家人把她送到这里 |
[47:42] | To be raped. | 被人强奸 |
[47:47] | And passed around. | 向物品一样被传来传去 |
[47:51] | They gave her to these… men. | 是他们把她交给这些 男人 |
[47:59] | So, no, it’s not your fault. | 所以这不是你的错 |
[48:04] | We’ll take him to the river. | 我们会把他带到河边 |
[48:06] | Deal with him. | 解决掉 |
[48:09] | No. | 不 |
[48:48] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[48:52] | This man betrayed his own country, | 这个人背叛了自己的国家 |
[48:55] | the United States. | 美国 |
[49:00] | He’s a traitor. | 他是个叛徒 |
[49:06] | And this man… | 这个人 |
[49:10] | raped a child. | 强奸了一个孩子 |
[49:15] | Repeatedly. | 不止一次 |
[49:18] | The punishment for these crimes… | 对这些罪行的惩罚 |
[49:25] | is death. | 是死亡 |
[50:11] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[50:16] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[50:19] | We’re Mayday. | 我们是”五月天” |
[50:21] | We don’t hide. | 不会躲藏 |
[50:26] | We fight. | 只会战斗 |
[50:34] | And in this place, | 在这个地方 |
[50:39] | we all fight. | 我们并肩作战 |
[50:52] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[50:58] | Make me proud. | 让我为你骄傲 |
[51:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[53:21] | Is this okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[53:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[54:04] | I love you too, Banana. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |