时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This morning, a plane left Gilead | 今早一架飞机离开基列国 |
[00:04] | and landed at Pearson. | 降落于皮尔逊国际机场 |
[00:06] | There were nine Marthas onboard. | 机上有九名女佣 |
[00:08] | There were also 86 children. | 还有86个孩子 |
[00:10] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 |
[00:11] | This will start a war. | 这会引发战争 |
[00:13] | You got those children out, dear. | 你救出了那些孩子 亲爱的 |
[00:15] | He sent me dreams of you. | 他让我做了关于你的梦 |
[00:16] | We were killing people together. | 我们在梦里一起杀人 |
[00:18] | – You have to save yourself. – I’ll be fine. | -你得拯救自己 -我没事的 |
[00:22] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[00:22] | I want to be with my daughter. | 我想和我女儿在一起 |
[00:24] | I have some information to report. | 我有一些信息要汇报 |
[00:26] | Serious crimes committed by my wife. | 我妻子犯下的重罪 |
[00:29] | I’m placing you under arrest. | 我要逮捕你 |
[00:31] | You forced your driver to impregnate Ms. Osborn | 你强迫你家的司机让奥斯本女士怀孕 |
[00:33] | so you could claim the resulting child. | 目的就是把她生的孩子占为己有 |
[00:35] | I want to hurt them so badly. | 我好想伤害他们 |
[00:37] | Gilead, the men. | 基列国 男人 |
[00:40] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[00:42] | He would bring in other men. | 他会带别的男人来 |
[00:47] | You know, Guardians. Eyes. | 卫士 眼目 |
[00:51] | Even some Commanders. | 甚至是别的主教 |
[00:53] | Is he one of them? | 他是其中一个吗 |
[00:57] | ‐ Do we know his name? ‐ Guardian Pogue. | -知道他的名字吗 -波格卫士 |
[00:59] | Put him in the barn. | 把他带到谷仓里 |
[01:01] | We’re Mayday. | 我们是”五月天” |
[01:03] | We don’t hide. We fight. | 不会躲藏 只会战斗 |
[01:07] | Make me proud. | 让我为你骄傲 |
[01:09] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:10] | She’s out there planning | 她此刻正在外面计划着 |
[01:12] | who knows what kind of atrocities | 鬼知道什么样的暴行 |
[01:14] | to visit upon our righteous nation. | 施于我们正义的国家 |
[01:18] | Find her and bring her to me. | 找到她并把她带给我 |
[01:48] | Okay, go. | 去吧 |
[01:58] | They’re here for us. | 他们来抓我们了 |
[01:59] | Nope. Not with just one car. | 不 不会只来一辆车 |
[02:01] | Just stay calm and keep working. | 保持冷静 继续干活 |
[02:04] | Janine, come here. | 珍妮 过来 |
[02:06] | ‐ Come with me. ‐ Okay. | -跟我来 -好的 |
[02:09] | I need you not to run, okay? | 不要跑 好吗 |
[02:10] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[02:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:20] | Blessed day, ma’am. | 美好的一天 太太 |
[02:29] | Look at me. It’s gonna be all right. | 看着我 不会有事的 |
[02:32] | All right? | 好吗 |
[02:33] | ‐ Good girl. ‐ Okay. | -好姑娘 -好的 |
[02:36] | ‐ Now go find Alma. ‐ Okay. | -去找阿尔玛 -好的 |
[02:39] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[02:44] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[02:46] | Oh, that’s all right. I’m sure he’ll turn up somewhere. | 没关系 他肯定会在别的地方冒出来 |
[02:54] | Would you like some lemonade? | 要不要喝点柠檬水 |
[02:55] | Thank you, no. We’ll just be a minute. | 不用客气 我们马上就走了 |
[02:59] | I’m embarrassed to say that | 不得不承认 |
[03:00] | this has happened before with Guardian Pogue. | 波格卫士之前就出过这种状况 |
[03:02] | He’s been written up twice in the last month. | 上个月已经有两次记录了 |
[03:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:05] | Passed out in someone’s stable once. | 有一次是在别人家马厩里昏过去了 |
[03:08] | We haven’t seen him. | 我们没看到他 |
[03:21] | Drink this, dear. | 喝点这个 亲爱的 |
[03:23] | ‐ Is he okay? ‐ He’s fine. | -他没事吧 -他没事 |
[03:25] | It helps him with his pain. | 这个能帮他镇痛 |
[03:29] | Could we speak with your Marthas? | 我们能跟您家女佣们谈谈吗 |
[03:32] | They’re in the middle of bottling cider. | 她们正忙着分装苹果酒呢 |
[03:34] | I could go and get them. | 我可以去叫她们 |
[03:36] | They can finish their work. | 让她们忙工作吧 |
[03:38] | We’ll come back. | 我们再来就是 |
[03:40] | Of course. | 好的 |
[03:41] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[03:43] | Blessed day, ma’am. I’ll show myself out. | 美好的一天 夫人 不用送了 |
[04:18] | How did I do? | 我表现得怎么样 |
[04:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:25] | You did great. | 你表现得很好 |
[04:29] | I can wash that for you. | 我帮你刷杯子 |
[04:33] | What does it mean… | 这是什么意思 |
[04:36] | that they came here? | 他们为什么要来 |
[04:40] | It means I have to leave. | 意思是我得走了 |
[04:49] | We always knew we’d have to leave sometime. | 我们一直都清楚早晚是要离开的 |
[04:51] | The plan’s the same. Mayday will help us. | 计划不变 “五月天”会帮我们 |
[04:54] | They’ll get us to a cell on the western border. | 她们会帮我们到达西部边境的小屋里 |
[04:55] | No, thanks. I want out of this fucking place. | 不了 谢谢 我想离开这个破地方 |
[04:58] | I hear the Republic of Texas is letting people in. | 我听说得克萨斯共和国让人入境了 |
[05:00] | You cannot go all that way on a rumor. | 不能单凭谣言就一路跑过去 |
[05:02] | Are we any safer with Mayday? | 靠”五月天”就更安全了吗 |
[05:03] | ‐ They’ve gotten us this far. ‐ Exactly. | -她们已经帮了我们这么多了 -没错 |
[05:07] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想打仗 |
[05:11] | None of us wanted to, at first. | 我们本来都不想的 |
[05:19] | June. | 琼 |
[05:21] | Did you hear from Mayday? | 你收到”五月天”的消息了吗 |
[05:22] | The contact will only talk to you. | 接头人只跟你谈 |
[05:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:27] | Well, why can’t they come here? | 她们为什么不能到这来 |
[05:29] | Well, you can leave. She can’t. | 你能离开 她不能 |
[05:33] | June. | 琼 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Be careful. | -好 -小心点 |
[05:48] | Some of you know my wife. | 在座的有些人认识我妻子 |
[05:52] | She’s a beautiful person, capable of great things. | 她是个好人 能做许多善事 |
[05:56] | Hey, it’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:04] | It took some very brave people to make Angels’ Flight happen. | “天使航班”成行仰仗了一些非常勇敢的人 |
[06:08] | June was one of them. | 琼就是其中之一 |
[06:10] | Would you like to meet another? | 大家想见一见另一位吗 |
[06:15] | Rita Blue, she was a Martha, and… | 丽塔·布卢 她曾是一名女佣 |
[06:18] | And she was on that plane. | 她也在那架飞机上 |
[06:20] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[06:31] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[06:33] | ‐ You were great. ‐ When I first met June, | -刚才很棒 -我第一次见到琼 |
[06:35] | I didn’t think that she could do something like this… | 我没想到她能做到这样的事 |
[06:40] | Save all of these children… | 救了所有的孩子 |
[06:43] | Save me. | 救了我 |
[06:46] | Angels’ Flight is because of her. | “天使航班”全都靠她 |
[06:50] | She got us out. | 她救出了我们 |
[06:52] | And she stayed behind | 而她却留在后方 |
[06:54] | to keep fighting, even knowing what that could mean. | 继续战斗 即便她很清楚那可能意味着什么 |
[07:02] | Gilead has a way of bringing out the worst in people. | 基列国总有办法引出人的至暗面 |
[07:09] | But in June it brought out the best. | 但在琼身上展现出的是至善面 |
[07:13] | And… And… | 还有 还有 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[07:19] | You’re doing great, you’re doing great. | 你做得很好 很棒 |
[07:20] | Look, as far as we know, June is still alive. | 据我们目前所知 琼还活着 |
[07:24] | And that hope is what keeps us going, | 正是这希望让我们继续前行 |
[07:26] | and what keeps the mission going. | 也是这希望让这任务得以继续 |
[07:28] | – So thank you. – Thank you, yes! | -感谢各位 -谢谢 没错 |
[07:33] | You did great. You did great. | 你做得很好 非常棒 |
[07:39] | This is the, uh, point where I’m supposed to | 现在我应该 |
[07:41] | subtly shift the subject to money. | 巧妙地转到钱的话题上了 |
[07:44] | Hi. You did so great. | 你做得太好了 |
[07:46] | We all know why we’re here, right? | 我们都知道今天为何聚集于此 对吧 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:49] | And some of our ace fundraisers, they’re gonna be coming around… | 我们的一些王牌募捐人会过来 |
[07:52] | Come on up, guys, and… | 上来吧 伙计们 |
[07:54] | And what you give today helps the staff | 各位今天的捐赠将帮到我们的员工 |
[07:56] | and the volunteers… | 以及志愿者们 |
[07:58] | Volunteers, raise your hand! | 志愿者们 举手看看 |
[07:59] | Yeah, these fine folks, | 没错 就是这些好人 |
[08:02] | it helps them continue what June started, | 捐款将帮助他们把琼开启的事业进行下去 |
[08:04] | and that’s reuniting families, | 那能让家庭团聚 |
[08:07] | – it’s making homes, and… – Thank you. Thank you. | -能让人有家可归 -谢谢 太感谢了 |
[08:09] | And that means clothes and books. | 能为人提供衣服和书本 |
[08:11] | You can help these kids start their new lives outside of Gilead. | 你们可以帮这些孩子在基列国外开始新的生活 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[08:26] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[08:28] | Luke’s so good at this. | 卢克真是得心应手 |
[08:29] | Oh, yeah, he… He surprised me. | 是啊 他挺让我惊喜的 |
[08:33] | Um, but thank you… for speaking. | 不过 谢谢你能来发言 |
[08:38] | Well, Luke asked me, so I couldn’t say no. | 卢克找了我 我不能拒绝 |
[08:40] | Sure you could. | 你当然可以拒绝 |
[08:43] | “Free” means you’re free to say no. | “自由”的意思就是你可以自由说不 |
[08:45] | Well, being here is a gift. | 能来这里是份礼物 |
[08:48] | I thank God for it every day. | 我每天都为此感谢上帝 |
[08:50] | And for June. | 也感谢琼 |
[08:52] | Well, June’s still there and raisin’ hell. | 琼还在那边 制造麻烦 |
[08:58] | I keep her in my prayers. | 我一直在为她祈祷 |
[09:06] | Pray for Gilead. | 为基列国祈祷吧 |
[09:17] | Get back. | 回去躲好 |
[09:26] | Pickup for Commander Keyes. | 来帮凯耶斯大主教取东西 |
[09:28] | All right. | 去吧 |
[09:51] | Stay here. | 待着别动 |
[09:54] | Blessed day. | 美好的一天 |
[09:55] | Blessed day to you. | 你也一样 |
[09:57] | Commander Keyes sent me. | 凯耶斯大主教派我来的 |
[09:59] | He’s got a shipment to pick up. | 他有一件货要提 |
[10:03] | I don’t know about anything, | 我没听说这事 |
[10:04] | – but let me check. – Okay. | -我去查查看 -好 |
[10:07] | Let’s wait inside. | 咱们进去等吧 |
[10:08] | – How are you doing? – Blessed day. | -你好吗 -美好的一天 |
[10:10] | Commander. It’s been a while. | 指挥官 好久不见 |
[10:44] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:06] | Places like this have always been about fantasies. | 这种地方往往是为了满足人们的幻想 |
[11:11] | They were built so men could act like country lords. | 有了这种地方 男人可以扮演国家的领主 |
[11:15] | Pretend you’re rich for a weekend. | 在周末时假装自己是有钱人 |
[11:19] | Now they’re for fantasies of a different kind. | 现在它们是为了满足另一种幻想 |
[12:26] | I thought you’d be taller. | 你比我想象得要矮 |
[12:31] | The Handmaid that killed Commander Winslow. | 杀了温斯洛大主教的使女 |
[12:37] | Where’d you get the knife? | 你当时哪来的刀 |
[12:40] | It was a pen. | 我用的钢笔 |
[12:45] | You’ve been busy. | 你一直没闲着 |
[12:47] | First, Winslow and then your Air Canada thing. | 先是温斯洛 然后又是加拿大航班的事 |
[12:51] | What have you heard? | 你都听说了什么 |
[12:53] | They’re keeping a lid on it, officially. | 官方层面把消息把控得很严 |
[12:56] | But word’s gotten out. | 但总有些消息传出来 |
[12:59] | People are doing stuff. Slashing tires, cutting power lines. | 人们行动起来了 扎轮胎 切断电线 |
[13:08] | Someone blew up a checkpoint. | 有人还炸了一个检查站 |
[13:13] | All of those kids… free. | 那么多孩子都自由了 |
[13:20] | I can’t believe you did that. | 真不敢相信你做到了 |
[13:21] | They took my daughter. | 他们带走了我女儿 |
[13:26] | Do you have a safe house for us? | 你能给我们提供个安全屋吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. The Murrows. | 是的 莫罗家 |
[13:33] | It’s a yellow farmhouse about 13 miles west of you | 是一间黄色的农舍 在你们西边十三英里左右 |
[13:35] | down Highway 44, in a stand of poplars. | 44号高速边的一片杨树林里 |
[13:38] | Stick to the woods. | 沿着树林走 |
[13:39] | A quilt hanging on the line means it’s safe. | 要是挂着一床被褥 就说明很安全 |
[13:45] | Can you leave tomorrow night? | 你们明晚能走吗 |
[13:47] | No. Guardians came to the house today. | 不行 卫士今晚就会来 |
[13:49] | I need to leave tonight. | 我今晚就得走 |
[13:50] | I can’t send the word until tomorrow. | 我得到明天才能送出消息 |
[13:55] | If they’re not expecting you, | 如果那边的人不知道你要去 |
[13:56] | you’ll get a face full of buckshot. | 你会被打一脸铅弹 |
[13:59] | How did you know about Winslow? | 你怎么知道温斯洛的事 |
[14:07] | I was in Boston before this. | 我来这里之前在波士顿 |
[14:11] | And after he went missing, they cleaned house. | 他失踪后 他们清理了门户 |
[14:15] | I was one of the lucky ones. | 我是幸存者之一 |
[14:22] | I saw some military Commanders on the way in. | 我进来的时候看到几个军方指挥官 |
[14:31] | Yeah, they’re here for a couple more days. | 对 他们还要在这里待几天 |
[14:34] | One last party before Chicago. | 去芝加哥之前的最后狂欢 |
[14:37] | Why are they going there? | 他们为什么要去芝加哥 |
[14:38] | To lead some new offensive, I think. | 去领导新的进攻吧 我猜的 |
[14:42] | Just fucking sitting ducks. | 她们都是待宰羔羊 |
[14:45] | Mayday should do something. | 五月天应该做些什么 |
[14:47] | You really think that Mayday would liberate this place? | 你真觉得五月天能解放这里吗 |
[14:53] | I fucking gave up on that a long time ago. | 我他妈很久以前就放弃了 |
[14:55] | Hey, it isn’t an army. | 五月天不是一支军队 |
[14:59] | We are Mayday. | 我们就是五月天 |
[15:02] | They’re people just like us. | 都是像我们一样的人 |
[15:11] | Did he do that? | 是他干的吗 |
[15:13] | Not directly. | 不是他亲自动的手 |
[15:15] | It was an appropriate punishment under Gilead law. | 当时在基列国的法律下是合理的惩罚 |
[15:19] | Over there. | 去那边 |
[15:34] | Did your husband ever sexually assault you? | 你丈夫有性侵过你吗 |
[15:40] | No. | 没有 |
[15:41] | Turn. | 转身 |
[15:42] | Did he ever have unprotected sex | 他是否和你 |
[15:43] | with anyone besides yourself or your Handmaids? | 或你的使女之外的人有过无保护性行为 |
[15:50] | ‐ Yes. ‐ Turn. | -有过 -转身 |
[15:51] | ‐ How many partners? ‐ I don’t know. | -有多少性伴侣 -不知道 |
[15:55] | He frequented a brothel. | 他常去一家妓院 |
[15:58] | We’ll want to check for STDs. | 我们想做性病检测 |
[16:00] | We’ll draw some blood and get a genital swab. | 我们会取血样和生殖器拭子样本 |
[16:04] | I know this is difficult, Mrs. Waterford. | 我知道你不自在 沃特福德夫人 |
[16:08] | Over here. | 这边 |
[16:15] | Were there any other instances of physical abuse? | 是否有过其他身体虐待事件 |
[16:18] | No. | 没有 |
[16:24] | Yes. | 有 |
[16:27] | He struck me here. | 他打过我这里 |
[16:30] | Another appropriate punishment? | 又是合理惩罚吗 |
[16:33] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[16:35] | I’m sure. May I? | 当然 方便吗 |
[16:47] | Looks like it didn’t leave a permanent mark. | 看起来没有留下永久疤痕 |
[16:53] | Look, I understand what you’re saying, and… | 我明白你的意思 |
[16:56] | And I’m trying, but I just don’t feel comfortable | 我在努力 但我无法接受 |
[16:59] | with this approach. | 这种方法 |
[17:01] | Except that it is your best chance to get this charge dismissed. | 但这样才有最大的把握让他撤诉 |
[17:04] | Okay? Then we can restore your immunity deal. | 之后我们马上就能恢复你的豁免协议 |
[17:06] | and get Nichole back in your life. | 你可以继续和妮可一起生活 |
[17:08] | By playing the victim. | 通过扮演受害者 |
[17:09] | By establishing a pattern of abuse. | 通过建立虐待模式 |
[17:12] | That will help the judge see | 这就能让法官看到 |
[17:14] | that you’ve acted out of fear for your own safety. | 你的行为是出于恐惧和自保 |
[17:15] | But it wasn’t abuse. | 那不是虐待 |
[17:19] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[17:22] | Okay, I, uh… | 好吧 我 |
[17:23] | I’m gonna step out and make a few calls. | 我先出去打几个电话 |
[17:24] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 一会儿就回来 |
[17:33] | Ms. Mathis just wants you to consider what’s in your best interest. | 马西斯女士是想让你为自身利益着想 |
[17:38] | Well, you might have thought about that | 你发逮捕令的时候 |
[17:40] | when you served the warrant. | 可能就想到这个办法了 |
[17:42] | You arrested me. | 是你逮捕了我 |
[17:44] | Now you’ve got an accused sex offender | 这样就可以拿一个被控性侵犯的人 |
[17:46] | as your key witness against Fred. | 作为对付弗雷德的关键证人 |
[17:53] | None of this is easy. | 这都不容易 |
[17:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:01] | He acted out of anger. | 他是一时气急才动的手 |
[18:07] | He probably regrets it. | 他可能也后悔了 |
[18:11] | I… I don’t understand why | 我不明白 |
[18:16] | you’re giving him the benefit of the doubt. | 你为什么要把他往好处想 |
[18:18] | After all he’s done. Just… | 他做了那么多坏事 |
[18:26] | Because I knew him before Gilead. | 因为我们是基列建国前认识的 |
[18:37] | Could I see him? Alone? | 我能见他吗 单独见 |
[18:42] | I’m going to get Fred to drop the claim. | 我想劝弗雷德放弃指控 |
[18:50] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去想想办法 |
[18:55] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:20] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[19:23] | The Spencers fell through. | 斯宾塞夫妇放弃了 |
[19:25] | They were for Alyssa. | 他们是来领养阿莉莎的 |
[19:27] | Said it’d be “too confusing” for their own kid. | 他们说自己的孩子会”难以接受” |
[19:30] | Okay. Well, back to the list. | 好吧 继续按名单来 |
[19:33] | That’s it for family. | 回归家庭没戏了 |
[19:35] | We have survivors from her church. | 她的教会有幸存者 |
[19:37] | We’ll find her a good home. | 会帮她找到好人家的 |
[19:38] | So many people want to adopt. | 那么多人想领养 |
[19:40] | Yeah, and they all need to be vetted. | 他们都要经过审查 |
[19:44] | At least they’re here. | 至少他们在这里 |
[19:46] | Better than there. | 比留在那边好 |
[19:51] | Uh, did you ask the Reids for Asher’s SIN form? | 你跟里德夫妇要阿舍的社保卡表格了吗 |
[19:54] | Mm. They didn’t come in today. | 他们今天没来 |
[19:56] | Should I leave them another message? | 要我再给他们留个言吗 |
[19:58] | You look cute. | 你真漂亮 |
[20:02] | How was it? | 舒服吗 |
[20:03] | It was good. | 很舒服 |
[20:05] | But now I have to stay here and do all the things I didn’t do | 但我现在必须在这完成工作 |
[20:08] | because I was there. | 弥补之前耽搁的时间 |
[20:09] | Oh, so no dinner. | 晚饭泡汤了 |
[20:10] | ‐ I’m sorry. ‐ It’s all right. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[20:12] | I leave for the resupply to Thunder Bay tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上就要走 去桑德贝补货 |
[20:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:16] | Can I come over later? | 我晚上能去你那吗 |
[20:19] | Can you sleep over later? | 你晚上能睡我那吗 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 行 |
[20:23] | She looks cute in her mouthguard too, you know. | 她带着护齿也很好看 |
[20:27] | Why would you say that? | 你干什么说这个 |
[20:29] | It’s true! Text me. | 真的 给我发短信 |
[20:34] | Bye! | 再见 |
[20:42] | You should go, have dinner. | 你去吧 吃晚餐 |
[20:44] | Don’t waste that outfit on me. | 别把这身衣服浪费在我这 |
[20:48] | Nah, I’m gonna stay here and help out | 不 我留在这帮帮忙 |
[20:50] | till you’re ready to go home. | 等你下班再走 |
[20:55] | Okay, um, I’ll go visit the Reids tomorrow. | 我明天去拜访里德夫妇 |
[21:02] | She’s seen you in your mouthguard? | 她见过你戴护齿吗 |
[21:06] | Go fuck yourself. | 去死吧你 |
[21:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:12] | June, this is a terrible idea. | 琼 这个主意太烂了 |
[21:14] | I can handle it. No one’s asking you to do anything. | 我能搞定 没人让你做 |
[21:16] | No one’s asking you. You could just leave. | 也没人让你做 你可以一走了之 |
[21:18] | We could all just leave. | 我们都可以一走了之 |
[21:20] | I won’t have a chance after tomorrow. | 过了明天我就没机会了 |
[21:22] | Still waiting to hear why. | 我还在等你解释原因 |
[21:23] | ‘Cause I think these women deserve to be free. | 因为我觉得这些女人应该获得自由 |
[21:26] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[21:27] | Or do you just want to kill a bunch of Commanders? | 还是说你只是想杀大主教 |
[21:30] | Both. | 都有 |
[21:33] | And help the people in Chicago. | 还要帮助芝加哥的人 |
[21:37] | I can’t not do this, Alma. | 我不得不做 阿尔玛 |
[21:41] | So, you’re just gonna Rambo in there and shoot the place up? | 你就准备硬闯进去 疯狂开枪吗 |
[21:45] | Get yourself killed or caught? | 最后要么被杀 要么被抓 |
[21:47] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 对 我就是准备这么做 |
[21:49] | I… I think that we need a, um, like, a time bomb. | 我觉得我们需要一个定时炸弹之类的 |
[21:54] | You know? Do you know how to make one? | 你会做吗 |
[21:55] | ‐ No. ‐ No? | -不会 -不会 |
[21:57] | No, I don’t. | 我不会 |
[22:00] | So, what then? | 那怎么办 |
[22:03] | I don’t know yet, okay? | 我还不知道 |
[22:18] | You stopped talking when I came in. | 看我进来你们就不说话了 |
[22:22] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢 |
[22:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:27] | We weren’t talking about you. Did you need something? | 我们没有议论你 你有什么需要吗 |
[22:32] | Those Guardians are gonna come back. | 那些卫士还会回来 |
[22:35] | They’ll keep asking questions. | 他们会问问题 |
[22:37] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我来解决 |
[23:02] | There’s a lot of farms for them to check. | 他们还要查很多农场 |
[23:06] | It’s nothing for you to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[23:09] | I can worry if I want to. | 我想担心就担心 |
[23:21] | So, we’re gonna leave tomorrow night. | 我们准备明晚动身 |
[23:30] | Take me with you. | 带我一起走 |
[23:32] | It’s not safe where we’re going. | 我们要去的地方不安全 |
[23:35] | It’s not safe anywhere! | 没什么地方是安全的 |
[23:38] | I know that you think you can’t trust me, | 我知道你信不过我 |
[23:45] | but you can. | 但你可以相信我 |
[23:49] | Don’t leave me here alone. | 不要把我一个人留在这 |
[23:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:26] | We’re gonna have to do something about the Commander. | 我们得想办法应付大主教 |
[24:50] | Have… | 你 |
[24:53] | Have you been poisoning him? | 你一直在给他下毒吗 |
[24:59] | You learn things on a farm. | 在农场能学到很多东西 |
[25:17] | Can you teach me how to make more? | 你能教我怎么制作吗 |
[25:28] | We’re going to need a lot. | 我们会需要很多的 |
[25:31] | In September, there’s fresh berries. | 九月有新鲜的浆果 |
[25:33] | They’re sweet. | 很甜 |
[25:35] | You can bake them into a cobbler. | 可以用来烤果馅饼 |
[25:37] | When did you start doing this? | 你什么时候开始做这个的 |
[25:40] | Not soon enough. | 还不够早 |
[25:42] | I only give him a little, to keep him from being a bother. | 我只会加一点点 让他老实一些 |
[25:46] | My Martha showed me how. | 是女佣教我的 |
[25:49] | He’s not a good man. | 他不是好男人 |
[25:56] | Maybe there are no good men in Gilead. | 也许基列国就没有好男人 |
[26:03] | I think there are good men everywhere. | 我觉得哪里都有好男人 |
[26:07] | Even here. | 这里也有 |
[26:09] | It’s just complicated, you know? | 情况很复杂 |
[26:14] | Gilead makes it really hard to be good. | 基列国逼得人很难做好人 |
[26:55] | I hear you’re still not sleeping well. | 听说你现在还睡不好 |
[27:00] | You asked? | 你问过吗 |
[27:05] | You’re still my wife. | 你还是我妻子 |
[27:13] | Reminds me of those airport chapels. | 这让我想起机场的小教堂 |
[27:19] | Do you remember the one in Dallas? | 你记得达拉斯的那座吗 |
[27:20] | Like on the book tour? | 我们巡回售书的时候去过 |
[27:23] | An island of grace in all that chaos. | 混乱中的宁静孤岛 |
[27:26] | A very small island. | 小小的岛 |
[27:31] | That’s how they think of God in this place. | 这些人也是这么看待上帝的 |
[27:35] | They’ve made Him small. | 让他显得如此渺小 |
[27:39] | My attorney told me what to expect | 律师跟我说了 |
[27:41] | at the motion‐to‐dismiss hearing. | 驳回诉讼听证会的预期情况 |
[27:50] | It’s just a legal strategy. | 那只是法律策略 |
[27:55] | You’re willing to expose every… detail of our lives, | 你愿意暴露我们所有的生活细节 |
[28:01] | our faith, to complete strangers. | 向陌生人坦白我们的信仰 |
[28:04] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 |
[28:10] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 不一定非要走到这一步 |
[28:18] | Oh, you’ve gotten rusty. | 你的手生了 |
[28:22] | You used to be so good at getting me to do what you want. | 你曾经很擅长让我听你的话 |
[28:27] | But my eyes are open now. | 但我的眼睛已经睁开了 |
[28:33] | Fred, please. I just want my daughter back. | 弗雷德 拜托 我只想要回女儿 |
[28:39] | Nichole… is not your daughter. | 妮可不是你的女儿 |
[28:44] | Any more than she is mine. | 也不是我的女儿 |
[28:48] | And if you think I’m gonna let you have her | 如果你以为我会让你带着她 |
[28:51] | and walk free, go start some new life, | 重获自由 开始新生活 |
[28:57] | you are delusional. | 你是在做梦 |
[29:04] | You know, I thought that once you were out of Gilead, | 我以为你只要离开基列国 |
[29:08] | once you were out of that uniform, | 脱下主教的制服 |
[29:09] | that you would come back to yourself. | 就能做回自己 |
[29:13] | I am as you made me. | 我是你塑造的产物 |
[29:15] | As you made us. | 你我都是 |
[29:17] | As I have made us? | 我塑造的 |
[29:20] | Fred, you never once stood up for me. Not once! | 弗雷德 你从没有维护过我 一次都没有 |
[29:25] | Not once you got a taste of power! | 你从没有尝过权力的滋味 |
[29:29] | I thought that was my fault! | 我以为是自己的错 |
[29:31] | I thought that I deserved everything that you did to me! | 我以为自己理应受到你的惩罚 |
[29:38] | You know, I… | 我 |
[29:40] | I think I gave you too much freedom. | 我觉得我给了你太多自由 |
[29:51] | So you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:53] | It doesn’t have to be like this. | 不一定非要走到这一步 |
[30:03] | Guard. | 卫士 |
[30:27] | I’m sorry. I’ve got it somewhere. | 抱歉 我肯定能找到 |
[30:30] | Hands full, you know. | 最近太忙了 |
[30:34] | I do know. | 我知道 |
[30:37] | Instant parenthood’s not somethin’ you can really prepare for. | 突然成为父母确实让人措手不及 |
[30:56] | You remember me, Asher? Moira? | 记得我吗 阿舍 我是莫伊拉 |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:01] | ‐ How are you, buddy? ‐ Hungry. | -你还好吗 -饿了 |
[31:05] | Well, I made three different lunches, | 我做了三种不同的午餐 |
[31:07] | and he wouldn’t eat any of it. | 他都不想吃 |
[31:09] | Chicken fingers. Buttered noodles. Pizza. | 炸鸡柳 奶油面 比萨 |
[31:11] | Three? | 三种 |
[31:13] | What kid doesn’t like pizza? | 哪有不喜欢比萨的小孩 |
[31:22] | Your aunt’s a good cook. | 你的阿姨厨艺不错 |
[31:35] | It’s different here, huh? | 环境不一样了 对吗 |
[31:37] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这里 |
[31:39] | He keeps saying that. | 他总是这么说 |
[31:41] | I miss my Martha. And my room. | 我想念我的女佣和房间 |
[31:45] | ‐ And my mom and dad. ‐ Yeah. | -还有爸爸妈妈 -我知道 |
[31:47] | Those people are not your mom and dad, sweetie. | 那些人不是你的爸爸妈妈 亲爱的 |
[31:50] | Please tell him. He won’t listen to me. | 请你和他说说 他不听我的 |
[31:53] | It’s better if you don’t correct him. | 最好不要纠正他 |
[31:55] | He needs to feel what he’s feeling. | 他需要正视自己的感受 |
[32:04] | It’s okay if you miss them. | 你想念他们是正常的 |
[32:07] | Am I gonna see them again? | 我能再见到他们吗 |
[32:11] | No. | 不能 |
[32:14] | And I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:17] | It is okay if you are sad about that‐‐ | 如果你觉得伤心 没关系 |
[32:19] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[32:20] | No, get back here! | 不 回来 |
[32:21] | Get back here and apologize right now! | 快回来跟人家道歉 |
[32:25] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[32:28] | It’s natural for Asher to be angry. | 阿舍生气是正常的 |
[32:31] | His name is James. | 他叫詹姆斯 |
[32:33] | Same as my brother. | 和我哥哥同名 |
[32:37] | His actual father. | 他的亲生父亲 |
[32:39] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[32:48] | I got the form. | 我拿到表格了 |
[32:51] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[32:52] | The kid’s fucked up. He misses Gilead. | 那孩子废了 他想念基列国 |
[32:55] | Like you said, better that they’re here than there. | 你也说过 在这里总比在那边强 |
[32:57] | Eventually. | 总会好的 |
[32:58] | I mean, right now it sucks for a lot of them. | 但现在大多数孩子都很难熬 |
[33:00] | The ones that got ripped from the only families they remember. | 他们被迫离开了自己眼里唯一的家人 |
[33:03] | I guess June didn’t think that part through. | 我猜琼没有想清楚这个问题 |
[33:05] | ‘Cause that’s what she does. | 她总是这样 |
[33:06] | Takes the big swing, and fuck the consequences. | 大棒一挥 不管后果 |
[33:08] | Look, God knows I can be a messy bitch, | 天晓得我是无可救药了 |
[33:10] | but that one, she… | 但她 |
[33:13] | I love her, right? And I miss her, | 我爱她 我想她 |
[33:17] | and I am worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[33:22] | And? | 但是呢 |
[33:23] | I love Nichole but I never wanted to be a mom. | 我爱妮可 但我从没想过做妈妈 |
[33:26] | Why do you feel you have to clean up June’s messes? | 你为什么非要替琼擦屁股 |
[33:29] | Fuck if I know. | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[33:33] | Making up for when I got out and she didn’t, I guess. | 也许是作为撇下她逃出来的补偿吧 |
[33:40] | But I’m tired of feeling guilty. | 但我厌倦了这种愧疚感 |
[33:46] | I get it. She gave me her baby and stayed behind. | 我明白 她把孩子给我 自己留下 |
[33:50] | Who does that? | 谁会干这种事 |
[33:59] | Are we terrible people? | 我们是坏人吗 |
[34:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:07] | But I don’t think so. | 但我不这么觉得 |
[34:10] | I just hope she’s okay. | 我只希望她平安 |
[34:17] | June, are you sure you don’t want someone to come with you? | 琼 你确定不要别人陪你去吗 |
[34:21] | That… That place sounds kinda scary. | 那地方听起来有点吓人 |
[34:26] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[34:27] | I need you to stay here and take care of everyone, okay? | 我要你待在这照顾大家 好吗 |
[34:29] | ‐ Get them ready for tonight. ‐ Okay. | -让她们为今晚做好准备 -好 |
[34:31] | Make sure she has good shoes. | 一定要给她找双好点的鞋 |
[34:33] | Okay? It’s a long walk. | 我们要走不少路 |
[34:34] | I will. | 没问题 |
[34:38] | Red Leader standing by. | 红色领袖待命 |
[34:41] | Thank you. I’ll be back soon, I promise. | 谢谢 我很快就回来 我保证 |
[34:44] | Get them ready for tonight. | 让她们为今晚做好准备 |
[34:55] | Asher? | 阿舍 |
[34:57] | This is Rita. She’s a friend. | 这是丽塔 我的朋友 |
[35:02] | Blessed evening. | 晚上好 |
[35:06] | Blessed evening. | 晚上好 |
[35:09] | You were on the plane. | 你也在飞机上 |
[35:11] | I was. | 是的 |
[35:13] | That was a really scary night, wasn’t it? | 那天晚上真的很可怕 是不是 |
[35:17] | I thought so too. | 我也很害怕 |
[35:19] | Asher, so Rita’s gonna stay the night and cook dinner | 阿舍 丽塔今晚会留在这里做晚饭 |
[35:22] | while your Aunt Jean catches up on a few things. | 珍阿姨有些事要忙 |
[35:25] | Some of my favorite dishes. | 我准备做我最喜欢的菜 |
[35:27] | From home? | 家里的菜吗 |
[35:30] | Yes. And I could use some help. | 是的 我需要有人帮忙 |
[35:39] | Could you take this off my hands? | 你能把它拿走吗 |
[35:45] | Where’s the kitchen? | 厨房在哪 |
[35:46] | ‐ Over there. ‐ All right. | -那边 -好 |
[35:52] | Want to grab this? | 帮我拿一下 |
[35:56] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[35:58] | Are you sure you won’t stay? | 你真的不留下吗 |
[36:01] | Yeah. I, um… I’ve got plans. | 我还有事 |
[36:20] | You should’ve texted. | 你应该先发信息的 |
[36:22] | Oh, what, and ruin my big romantic gesture? | 然后破坏我的浪漫惊喜吗 |
[36:26] | We can have a special dinner next week when I’m back. | 可以等我下周回来以后再约晚饭 |
[36:28] | My Lyft is, like… Hm, 8 minutes away. | 我叫的车还有八分钟就到 |
[36:31] | Then we have 8 minutes of Pad Thai. | 那就有八分钟的时间吃泰式炒粉 |
[36:37] | I want to have dinner with you tonight. | 我想今天和你吃晚餐 |
[36:43] | Oona! | 乌娜 |
[36:44] | ‐ I’m sorry ‐ But seriously‐‐ | -对不起 -拜托 |
[36:45] | Other people’s always taste better! | 别人碗里的更香 |
[36:47] | I got you that ’cause you said it was your favorite! | 你说最爱这个菜我才给你买的 |
[36:50] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[36:59] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[37:03] | you could always come with me. | 你随时都可以和我一起走 |
[37:19] | Listen to the drivers, too, | 听司机的 |
[37:20] | and grab whatever you can, car keys, radios, everything. | 能带的都带上 车钥匙 无线电 |
[37:23] | ‐ I don’t think I can do this. ‐ I do. | -我觉得我做不到 -我相信你 |
[37:27] | We’re the ones we’ve been waiting for. | 只有自己才能拯救自己 |
[37:30] | It’s what my mom used to say. | 我妈经常这么说 |
[37:32] | Daisy! What are you doing back there? | 黛西 你在后面干什么呢 |
[37:35] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[37:36] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:40] | She was just tryin’ to get something to eat, ma’am. | 她想让我吃点东西 太太 |
[37:42] | I told her to wait until dinner but you know how they get. | 我让她等到晚饭时间 但你也了解他们 |
[37:45] | Well, make it quick. | 动作快点 |
[37:46] | Commander Lowe is looking for you. | 洛大主教在找你 |
[37:49] | Nothing too fattening, little piggy. | 别吃太肥的 小猪猪 |
[37:52] | ‐ Yes, Aunt Wendy. ‐ And I’ll take some tea. | -是 温迪嬷嬷 -给我泡点茶 |
[38:12] | It’s up to you. | 随你 |
[38:14] | I can just dump this out if you want. | 如果你想 我可以直接倒掉 |
[38:25] | Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. | 跪着活不如站着死 |
[38:28] | Right? | 对不对 |
[38:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:41] | Sure you don’t want to stick around for the fireworks? | 你不想留下看烟火表演吗 |
[39:07] | Where’s Dawn? | 道恩去哪了 |
[39:09] | Look, I don’t know what the legal requirements are, | 我不清楚法律规定 |
[39:11] | but I need to separate my interests from Fred. | 但我要和弗雷德分离利益 |
[39:13] | ‐ I am done with him. ‐ We can talk about that later. | -我受够他了 -我们之后再谈这个 |
[39:15] | No, we can talk about it right now. | 不 现在就谈 |
[39:16] | You’re pregnant, Serena. | 你怀孕了 塞丽娜 |
[39:21] | The results from your blood test came back. | 你的血检结果出来了 |
[39:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:05] | What’s your name? You? Yeah. | 你叫什么 就是你 |
[40:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[42:13] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[42:22] | Stop. | 停车 |
[42:44] | You should go. Now. | 你该走了 马上 |
[42:48] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不能撇下你 |
[44:21] | Where are the Handmaids? | 使女们在哪 |
[44:45] | I’m trying to keep you alive. | 我想保住你的命 |
[45:44] | Move in! | 行动 |