时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What does it mean that they came here? | 这是什么意思 他们为什么要来 |
[00:05] | It means I have to leave. | 意思是我得走了 |
[00:07] | Mayday will help us. | “五月天”会帮我们 |
[00:08] | They’ll get us to a cell on the western border. | 她们会帮我们到达西部边境的小屋里 |
[00:10] | No, thanks. I want out of this fucking place. | 不了 谢谢 我想离开这个破地方 |
[00:12] | ‐ They’ve gotten us this far. ‐ Exactly. | -她们已经帮了我们这么多了 -没错 |
[00:14] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想打仗 |
[00:16] | None of us wanted to, at first. | 我们本来都不想的 |
[00:18] | Did you hear from Mayday? | 你收到”五月天”的消息了吗 |
[00:20] | The contact will only talk to you. | 接头人只跟你谈 |
[00:22] | Do you have a safe house for us? | 你能给我们提供个安全屋吗 |
[00:23] | Yeah. The Murrows. | 是的 莫罗家 |
[00:25] | It’s a yellow farmhouse about 13 miles west of you. | 是一间黄色的农舍 在你们西边十三英里左右 |
[00:28] | I saw some military Commanders on the way in. | 我进来的时候看到几个军方指挥官 |
[00:30] | Yeah, they’re here for a couple more days. | 对 他们还要在这里待几天 |
[00:32] | One last party before Chicago. | 去芝加哥之前的最后狂欢 |
[00:34] | Just fucking sitting ducks. | 她们都是待宰羔羊 |
[00:36] | You really think that Mayday would liberate this place? | 你真觉得五月天能解放这里吗 |
[00:39] | It isn’t an army. | 五月天不是一支军队 |
[00:41] | We are Mayday. | 我们就是五月天 |
[00:42] | They’re people just like us. | 都是像我们一样的人 |
[00:44] | Handmaids. More trouble than they’re worth. | 使女 惹的麻烦远超她们的价值 |
[00:46] | More misled than sinful, in this case. | 在这次事件中 更多是被误导而非罪恶 |
[00:49] | They were led astray by a gifted and amoral liar. | 她们被一个有天赋的道德沦丧的骗子引入歧途 |
[00:53] | So, you’re just gonna get yourself killed or caught? | 你就准备要么被杀 要么被抓 |
[00:56] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 对 我就是准备这么做 |
[00:58] | So, what then? | 那怎么办 |
[00:59] | Red Leader standing by. | 红色领袖待命 |
[01:01] | Get them ready. | 让她们做好准备 |
[01:02] | We’re the ones we’ve been waiting for. | 只有自己才能拯救自己 |
[01:04] | When she is hanging on the wall, justice will be done. | 当她被吊死在墙上时 正义将得到伸张 |
[01:10] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[01:12] | ‐ You should go. Now. ‐ I’m not leaving you. | -你该走了 马上 -我不能撇下你 |
[01:17] | And bring her to me. | 把她带给我 |
[01:25] | Where are the Handmaids? | 使女们在哪 |
[01:27] | I’m trying to keep you alive. | 我想保住你的命 |
[02:24] | ID, please. | 请出示证件 |
[02:28] | Clear. Under His eye. | 通过 愿主明察 |
[04:09] | Mrs. Keyes is safe in custody. | 凯耶斯太太被拘留了 她很安全 |
[04:16] | The other Handmaids are still at large. | 其他使女依然在逃 |
[04:24] | They moved on to the next safe house. | 她们转移到了下一个安全屋 |
[04:29] | That’s what they assume. | 他们是这么推测的 |
[04:42] | If you don’t tell them where they are, | 如果你不说出她们的行踪 |
[04:45] | I can’t help you. | 我就救不了你 |
[04:51] | Please let me help you. | 拜托 让我救你 |
[05:09] | Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[05:15] | Thank you, Commander Blaine. | 谢谢 布莱恩大主教 |
[05:19] | Ofjoseph is in good hands. | 可以把奥芙约瑟夫放心交给我 |
[05:21] | I am here as her advocate. | 我来做她的辩护人 |
[05:24] | Think of me as her guardian angel. | 可以把我当成她的守护天使 |
[05:29] | Be strong with the Lord… | 你们要靠着主 |
[05:33] | and in the strength of His might. | 倚赖他的大能大力作刚强的人 |
[06:41] | You wicked, wicked girl. | 你这个邪恶的姑娘 |
[06:43] | All those children, taken from their homes. | 那么多孩子被迫离开了家 |
[06:46] | Did you give one thought to their poor parents? | 你有没有想过他们可怜的父母 |
[06:50] | Did you think about how I would feel? | 你有没有想过我的感受 |
[06:54] | You have caused so much pain. | 你造成了那么多痛苦 |
[06:57] | I hope you’re happy with yourself. | 这下你满意了吧 |
[07:31] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[07:36] | Ofjoseph, the lieutenant has questions for you, | 奥芙约瑟夫 中尉有问题要问你 |
[07:39] | I’m sure you are eager to help. | 你肯定非常乐意协助 |
[07:42] | Let’s get this off. | 我来把这个摘掉 |
[07:43] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:45] | You don’t need to be scared. | 你不用害怕 |
[07:47] | Yeah, that’s better. | 这样才对 |
[07:49] | Blessed be the fruit, Ofjoseph. | 祈神保佑生养 奥芙约瑟夫 |
[07:54] | Where are the other Handmaids? | 其他使女在哪 |
[07:58] | Tell him, dear. | 告诉他 亲爱的 |
[08:01] | While God’s merciful light still shines upon you. | 趁上帝仁慈的光依然照耀着你 |
[08:07] | There is no light here. | 这里没有光 |
[08:16] | God has forsaken this place. | 上帝已经抛弃了这里 |
[08:23] | I’m sorry. Are you all right? | 不好意思 你还好吗 |
[08:27] | Just tell me, where are the other Handmaids? | 只要告诉我其他使女在哪里就行 |
[08:31] | You have no answers for me? | 你不能回答我吗 |
[08:34] | Are you sure, sweetheart? | 你确定吗 甜心 |
[08:37] | Yes, she is. | 她确定 |
[08:39] | Ofjoseph is always very, very sure. | 奥芙约瑟夫总是非常确定 |
[08:42] | Praise be. Gentlemen. | 宜应称颂 先生们 |
[08:50] | Bless us, O Lord, for this holy service | 主啊 为这神圣的事业保佑我们 |
[08:53] | we are grateful to perform in Your name. | 我们为以你之名行事而感激不尽 |
[08:56] | In our search for justice, may You guide this sinner | 在我们寻找正义的道路上 愿你指引这罪人 |
[08:59] | to righteousness and repentance. | 获得正直与忏悔 |
[09:04] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[09:22] | It’s all right. Shh. | 没事的 |
[09:29] | All right then. | 既然如此 |
[10:27] | She’s been captured. | 她被捕了 |
[10:30] | That’s confirmed. | 已经确认了 |
[10:33] | So, is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[10:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:39] | They have three solid sources. | 他们有三个可靠的信源 |
[10:42] | But, unfortunately, I don’t think | 但不幸的是 |
[10:46] | we’ll get much more information. | 我们无法获取更多信息 |
[10:57] | Will there be a trial? | 会举行审判吗 |
[11:00] | Possibly, but nothing public. | 有可能 但不可能公开 |
[11:04] | They won’t announce the verdict. | 他们不会公布判决 |
[11:09] | What about sentencing? | 量刑呢 |
[11:11] | Honestly, we’ll probably never know. | 说实话 我们可能永远不会知道 |
[11:19] | You got somewhere to be? | 你忙着去哪里吗 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[11:26] | There’s not much more we can do at this stage. | 现阶段我们做不了什么 |
[11:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | Thanks, Rachel. | 谢谢 瑞秋 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | My grandmother used to bury a green persimmon | 我祖母生前会在后院埋一个绿柿子 |
[11:45] | in the backyard for luck. | 用来祈求好运 |
[11:52] | For what it’s worth. | 我只是觉得值得一提 |
[12:29] | That lieutenant is very determined. | 中尉非常坚决 |
[12:35] | If you don’t cooperate, | 如果你不配合 |
[12:36] | I fear things might get quite a bit worse for you. | 恐怕你还要受更多苦 |
[12:41] | Ofrobert, Oferic, Ofhoward and the others… | 奥芙罗伯特 奥芙艾瑞克 奥芙霍华德等人 |
[12:45] | all wanted fugitives in grave danger because of you. | 都成了身陷险境的逃犯 都因为你 |
[12:51] | Bring them home. | 把她们带回家来 |
[12:52] | ‐ This isn’t their home. ‐ Because you corrupted them! | -这不是她们的家 -因为你把她们带坏了 |
[12:56] | They had a life of meaning here, a life of service. | 她们在这里有使命 有意义 |
[13:00] | There is no meaning in this place except violence. | 这个地方没有任何意义 只有暴力 |
[13:06] | You… You told those girls | 当初你告诉那些姑娘们 |
[13:10] | that if they followed the rules, | 只要她们守规矩 |
[13:14] | they’d be okay. | 就会没事 |
[13:19] | Then you sent them out to be raped | 然后你就送她们去遭受强暴 |
[13:22] | and beaten and humiliated. | 挨打 接受羞辱 |
[13:27] | Over and over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[13:37] | You failed them. | 你辜负了她们 |
[13:40] | You shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[13:46] | You failed them. | 你辜负了她们 |
[13:50] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[13:52] | You failed your precious girls. | 你辜负了你的宝贝姑娘们 |
[13:59] | ‐ It is your fault, Aunt Lydia. ‐ Oh, no. | -都是你的错 莉迪亚嬷嬷 -不 |
[14:03] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[14:04] | Your fault! Your fault, isn’t it? | 你的错 你的错 不是吗 |
[14:08] | Listen to me. It is your fault, isn’t it? | 听着 都是你的错 对吧 |
[14:11] | Get up. You get up. | 起来 给我起来 |
[14:13] | Get up, I said! | 我让你起来 |
[14:16] | You are a miserable beast. | 你这头可悲的野兽 |
[14:21] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[14:28] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[14:32] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[14:39] | You know, Janine, | 知道吗 珍妮 |
[14:43] | your girl, | 你的姑娘 |
[14:46] | she was so easy. | 说服她丝毫不费力 |
[14:50] | She turned on you in a fucking second. | 她一秒就背叛了你 |
[15:06] | Well, good. Back to work. | 很好 要继续了 |
[15:25] | It’s only through true suffering of the flesh | 只有肉体承受真实的折磨 |
[15:29] | that we shall find His love. | 我们才能找到主的爱 |
[15:40] | You can stop this anytime. | 你随时可以让我停手 |
[15:49] | Don’t. | 别 |
[15:52] | Don’t. | 别 |
[15:58] | Aunt Lydia? | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[16:00] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[16:02] | I know where they are. | 我知道她们在哪 |
[16:06] | I know where they are. | 我知道她们在哪 |
[16:08] | They went to Vermont. | 她们去了佛蒙特州 |
[16:11] | They’re in a library in Burlington at the university. | 她们在伯灵顿的一所大学图书馆里 |
[16:17] | They’re waiting there to cross the border. | 在那里等着过境 |
[16:22] | Now, let’s get you some dry clothes and a place to stay. | 我先给你找些干衣服 再换个地方待着 |
[16:27] | Shall we? | 好吗 |
[16:32] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[17:33] | Hey, I’m headed out. | 我出去了 |
[17:36] | It’s early, right? | 还早吧 |
[17:37] | It’s gonna be a crowded march. | 会有很多人参加游行的 |
[17:40] | A lot of people want to pray for June. | 很多人都想为琼祈祷 |
[17:44] | ‐ It’s gonna be nice. ‐ Yeah. | -会很好的 -是啊 |
[17:47] | I could wait for you guys. | 我可以等你们 |
[17:48] | Hmm, nah. | 不用了 |
[17:51] | I’m… | 我 |
[17:53] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[17:55] | We’re gonna get you a bath, ain’t we? | 去给你洗个澡 好吗 |
[17:59] | We’re gonna get your a bath and an early bedtime for once. | 先给你洗个澡 然后难得早睡一次 |
[18:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:13] | June’s in prison… | 琼在监狱里 |
[18:16] | and we’re lighting candles. | 而我们却在点蜡烛 |
[18:20] | We’re doing everything we can for her. | 我们在竭尽所能地帮她 |
[18:23] | Yeah, don’t rub it in. | 别提这个 |
[18:37] | Did she choose this? | 这是她的选择吗 |
[18:38] | Who, June? | 谁 琼吗 |
[18:41] | No, she didn’t choose this. | 不 这不是她选的 |
[18:44] | Because she chose to stay in Gilead, | 毕竟她选择了留在基列国 |
[18:49] | right, and she knew she’d probably get caught. | 她知道自己可能会被抓到 |
[18:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:56] | Die trying to do something good. | 死于伟大的事业 |
[19:01] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[19:02] | It’s just she knew she’d probably never see me again. | 她明知道可能再也见不到我了 |
[19:07] | Right? | 对吗 |
[19:10] | She knew she’d probably never see either of us again. | 她知道她可能再也见不到我们俩了 |
[19:17] | And, um, that’s the choice that she made | 而她做出了那样的选择 |
[19:20] | and, uh, you know, I gotta respect it. | 我得尊重她的选择 |
[19:25] | I gotta respect her. | 我得尊重她 |
[19:36] | I can’t ask God for something that she didn’t want. | 我不能向上帝祈求她不想要的东西 |
[19:41] | Well, God’s been looking out for her so far. | 目前为止上帝都照拂着她 |
[19:50] | All right, look, I’ll see you later. | 好吧 回头见 |
[19:52] | I gotta… I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[19:54] | Uh, be safe. Be careful. | 注意安全 小心 |
[20:22] | Poor choice. | 你做了错误的选择 |
[20:27] | I will never tell you where they are. | 我永远不会告诉你她们在哪 |
[20:31] | Brave words, Ofjoseph, but… | 奥芙约瑟夫的豪言壮语 但 |
[20:36] | just words. | 只是嘴上逞能 |
[22:34] | Thou shalt not steal, | 你不可偷盗 |
[22:36] | nor cheat, nor lie, | 不可欺骗 不可撒谎 |
[22:40] | for I am the Lord thy God. | 因为我是你的主神 |
[22:48] | What a crazy night, huh? | 这一晚可够疯狂的 是吧 |
[22:57] | Now, where are the Handmaids? | 那些使女在哪 |
[23:02] | June… | 琼 |
[23:06] | don’t tell them anything. | 什么都别告诉他们 |
[23:34] | You can save her. | 你可以救她 |
[23:39] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来 |
[23:41] | Come on, it’s all right. Come on. | 来 没事的 来 |
[23:44] | Yeah. It’s all right. | 没错 没事的 |
[23:46] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[23:51] | So… | 来吧 |
[23:54] | tell me where they are. | 告诉我她们在哪 |
[24:35] | June… | 琼 |
[24:41] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[24:50] | Please don’t lie to me again. | 请别再对我说慌了 |
[25:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[25:21] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[25:53] | Well, she isn’t stupid, but she is stubborn, | 她并不蠢 但她很顽固 |
[25:59] | which I guess is a form of stupidity. | 可能也算愚蠢的一种形式吧 |
[26:05] | Perhaps it’s the most virulent form. | 可能是最致命的一种 |
[26:11] | Here’s the thing, you owe me. | 重点是 你欠我的 |
[26:15] | You can’t save her. | 你没法救她 |
[26:19] | You understand that, right? | 你明白的吧 |
[26:24] | She is never coming back to you. | 她永远没法回到你身边 |
[26:29] | Why would she? | 为什么她会回来呢 |
[26:31] | I know. | 我明白 |
[26:34] | I just, you know… | 我只是 |
[26:37] | I want her to stay alive. | 想让她活着 |
[26:47] | It’s always nice to want things. | 有欲望总是好的 |
[26:50] | You used to want things, too. | 你过去也有 |
[26:54] | You wanted things to change. | 你想要改变现状 |
[26:56] | June did that. She changed Gilead. | 琼做到了 她改变了基列国 |
[26:58] | Gilead was ripe for an overall. | 基列国本就到了颠覆的边缘 |
[27:01] | But she changed me, she changed you. | 但她改变了我 她改变了你 |
[27:03] | So perhaps, she’s fulfilled her purpose, | 也许她已经完成使命 |
[27:06] | and it’s time to move on. | 是时候向前看了 |
[27:17] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[27:22] | move on. | 向前看 |
[27:26] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:33] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:38] | I wish I could help you. | 真希望我能帮你 |
[27:49] | You’re getting very comfortable here, | 你在这里过得很舒服 |
[27:52] | in this house. | 在这所房子里 |
[27:55] | It’s my home. | 这是我家 |
[27:58] | Actually, it was gonna be Commander Cooper’s home. | 事实上 这里马上要变成库伯大主教的家 |
[28:01] | Till he found a Victorian he liked more. | 除非他找到更喜欢的维多利亚式建筑 |
[28:03] | Cooper’s a toady with no taste. | 库伯就是个没品位的马屁精 |
[28:09] | It could help you, too. | 这事儿对你也有好处 |
[28:11] | Getting June to talk. | 让琼开口 |
[28:14] | It could help you stay in this house. | 你就能继续住在这里 |
[28:20] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[28:23] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[28:25] | You already said that. | 你说过这句了 |
[28:28] | Bears repeating. | 值得重复 |
[28:47] | *Ooh, baby* | *亲亲宝贝* |
[28:49] | *Do you know what that’s worth?* | *你可知道那价值几何* |
[28:52] | *Oh, heaven is a place on earth* | *天堂就在世界的某个角落* |
[28:58] | *They say in heaven love comes first* | *他们说在天堂爱是第一* |
[29:04] | *We’ll make heaven a place on earth* | *我们将在这个世界创造天堂* |
[29:13] | *When the night falls down* | *当夜幕降临* |
[29:17] | *I wait for you to you come around* | *我等你到来* |
[29:24] | *And the world’s alive* | *世界重新焕发生机* |
[29:29] | *With the sound of kids on the street outside* | *外面街道上充斥着孩子的声音* |
[29:36] | *Ooh, baby, do you know what that’s worth?* | *宝贝 你可知道那价值几何* |
[29:42] | *Oh heaven is a place on earth* | *天堂就在这个世界的某个角落* |
[29:48] | *They say in heaven love comes first* | *他们说在天堂爱是第一* |
[29:55] | *We’ll make heaven a place on earth* | *我们将在这个世界创造天堂* |
[30:06] | Yeah? Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:10] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[30:20] | Mommy needs some good luck. | 妈妈需要一点好运气 |
[30:23] | I got one of these. | 我有这个 |
[30:28] | Look. | 瞧 |
[30:33] | Here’s the persimmon. | 这是柿子 |
[30:36] | Now, hold that. | 拿好了 |
[30:45] | Now, we’re gonna put that… put it in there. | 我们现在把它放进去 |
[30:47] | Drop it down. Put it in. | 放下去 丢到里面 |
[30:50] | There you go. | 没错 |
[30:51] | There you go. | 好了 |
[31:04] | All done. | 完成 |
[31:08] | Come on, we should go wash hands, huh, Supergirl? | 我们要去洗手手了吧 超女 |
[31:11] | You want to wash hands? | 你想洗手手吗 |
[31:13] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[31:16] | Oh, who’s a good girl? | 谁是乖乖女 |
[31:20] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[32:46] | You’ve looked better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[32:54] | You should eat. | 你该吃点东西 |
[32:58] | No one’s gonna hurt you here. | 这里没有人会伤害你 |
[33:04] | Go ahead, eat. | 吃点吧 |
[33:35] | I didn’t think you’d end up back here. | 我没想到你会回到这里 |
[33:42] | They need me… | 他们需要我 |
[33:45] | especially now. | 尤其是现在 |
[33:51] | Nine Commanders in the hospital, | 九位大主教入院 |
[33:53] | six dead. | 六位死亡 |
[33:55] | Some bad liquor… | 喝了变质的酒 |
[33:59] | at Jezebel’s in Pennsylvania. | 在宾夕法尼亚州的荡妇俱乐部 |
[34:04] | It’s bad luck. | 真倒霉 |
[34:09] | June… | 琼 |
[34:14] | You have to tell me where the Handmaids are. | 你必须告诉我使女们在哪里 |
[34:34] | June, | 琼 |
[34:38] | you have to tell me where they are. | 你必须告诉我她们在哪里 |
[34:47] | Or they will hurt Hannah. | 否则他们会伤害汉娜 |
[34:53] | They will hurt her. | 他们会伤害她 |
[35:13] | No. | 不 |
[35:22] | No, the Gilead… | 不 基列国 |
[35:29] | they’d never hurt a child. | 他们永远不会伤害一个孩子 |
[35:35] | That’s all they care about. | 他们最关心的就是孩子 |
[35:38] | Gilead doesn’t care about children. | 基列国不关心孩子们 |
[35:41] | Gilead cares about power. | 基列国关心权力 |
[35:47] | Faithfulness, old‐time values, homemade bread… | 忠诚 过时的价值观 自制面包 |
[35:52] | That’s… | 那只是 |
[35:55] | Just the means to the end. | 达到目的的手段而已 |
[35:58] | It’ s distraction and window‐dressing. | 那只是障眼法和粉饰而已 |
[36:03] | I thought you would’ve figured that out by now. | 我以为你到现在已经琢磨出来了 |
[36:09] | I thought you were gonna clean up your mess. | 我以为你准备收拾自己的烂摊子 |
[36:13] | I can’t do it from the end of a rope. | 我在底层做不到 |
[36:21] | This is where we are. | 我们就在底层 |
[36:37] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[36:59] | Motherhood’s always been an evolutionary puzzle to me. | 母性对我来说一直是进化之谜 |
[37:17] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[37:26] | I was hoping we could avoid this. | 我本希望可以避免这一步的 |
[38:34] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[38:37] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[38:42] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[39:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:57] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的宝贝 |
[40:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:45] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事了宝贝 |
[41:13] | They’re at the Murrow farmhouse, | 他们在莫罗家农场 |
[41:18] | 13 miles west of the Keyes’ place. | 在凯耶斯家西边十三英里 |
[41:25] | It was lovely meeting you, June Osborn. | 很高兴见到你 琼·奥斯本 |
[41:29] | Thanks for helping. | 感谢帮助 |
[41:47] | Come along, dear. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[41:49] | Come, dear. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[41:52] | ‐ Come along. ‐ No. | -来 -不 |
[41:54] | We’ve got to go now, come on. | 我们要走了 来吧 |
[41:57] | Yes. Okay. | 好的 |
[42:00] | Honey, you’ve got to get up now. | 宝贝 你该起来了 |
[42:02] | All right. Come on, dear. She’s safe. | 好了 走吧 亲爱的 她很安全 |
[42:05] | She’s safe. You’re okay. Come on now. | 她安全了 你没事 该走了 |
[42:08] | You’ve got to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[42:10] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[42:13] | Come along now. | 现在走吧 |
[43:00] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[43:03] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[43:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:16] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[43:18] | Commander Murrow, where are they? | 莫罗大主教 她们在哪 |
[43:22] | Get out of my house! | 从我家滚出去 |
[44:22] | Blessed evening, dear. | 晚上好 亲爱的 |
[44:34] | All of our wayward girls have been retrieved safe and sound, | 所有任性的女孩都被安然无恙地带回来了 |
[44:38] | thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[44:54] | Aunt Lydia. | 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[44:56] | Yes, dear. | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[45:02] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[45:04] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[45:09] | For all it to be over. | 准备好结束这一切 |
[45:12] | What? | 什么 |
[45:17] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[45:25] | Please. | 求你 |
[45:29] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[45:36] | You’re not going to be executed. | 你不会被处决的 |
[45:39] | None of you are. | 你们都不会 |
[45:41] | Not one Handmaid can be spared. | 没有一个使女能幸免 |
[45:43] | We lost so many children, | 我们失去了这么多孩子 |
[45:45] | thanks to you. | 都是因为你们 |
[45:48] | All of you girls were chosen by God | 你们这些女孩是被上帝选中的 |
[45:50] | and you will discharge your sacred duty. | 都要履行自己神圣的职责 |
[45:55] | ‐ We’re getting new postings? ‐ In a manner of speaking. | -我们会被分配到新家庭吗 -可以这么说 |
[46:00] | You are all going to a Magdalene Colony. | 你们都会被送到抹大拉殖民地 |
[46:07] | You will labor in the fields. | 要在田里劳动 |
[46:10] | And when you are ripe, your Commander and his wife | 到你们的排卵期时 大主教夫妇 |
[46:13] | will come to you and perform the ceremony. | 会来进行授精仪式 |
[46:18] | Then you will rejoin your sister’s at work. | 然后你们继续和姐妹们一起干活 |
[46:22] | You will all live out your days in a blessed cycle of service. | 你们余生将不断重复这神圣的工作 |
[46:30] | A breeding colony. | 繁殖殖民地 |
[46:33] | An innovation I had my doubts about, | 我曾对这个创新持怀疑态度 |
[46:38] | but I can see the value for certain temperaments. | 但它对某些人还是有价值的 |
[46:51] | My sweet girl. | 我的乖孩子 |
[46:55] | So much change to adjust to. | 还要适应很多变化 |
[47:00] | But try to remember that all of this is your doing. | 但记住 这一切都是你自己造成的 |
[47:05] | Everything that has happened to you, to Hannah, | 你 汉娜 珍妮和其他人 |
[47:10] | to Janine and the others, to those poor Marthas, | 以及那些可怜女佣身上发生的事 |
[47:14] | all of it, | 所有种种 |
[47:17] | you’re responsible. | 都是因为你 |
[47:21] | Your fault. | 你的错 |
[47:25] | Your choice. | 你的选择 |
[47:32] | Your choice. | 你的选择 |
[47:37] | Ah, no, no, no. | 不 不哭 |
[47:43] | All right, let’s get you cleaned up. | 好了 梳洗干净 |
[47:46] | This is the start of a new adventure. | 要开始新的冒险了 |
[49:01] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[49:46] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[51:02] | Hannah’s back home. | 汉娜回家了 |
[51:07] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[51:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:21] | – I had to do what I had to do to keep you… ‐ Stop. | -我必须尽我所能保住你的 -别说了 |
[51:30] | She was scared of me. | 她害怕我 |
[51:36] | She wasn’t scared of them. | 她不怕他们 |
[51:45] | She was scared of me. | 但是怕我 |
[51:47] | She was… She was scared. | 她害怕 |
[51:49] | My baby was scared of me. | 我的宝贝怕我 |
[51:54] | She wasn’t scared of them. | 她居然不怕他们 |
[51:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[51:59] | She didn’t know me. | 她不认识我了 |
[52:00] | She didn’t know me. | 她不认识我 |
[52:02] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[52:07] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[52:08] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[53:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[53:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[54:55] | It’s gonna be a little while. | 需要等一会儿 |
[54:57] | If you don’t mind, I’m gonna go use the necessary. | 不介意的话 我去方便一下 |
[55:00] | Oh, of course. | 当然可以 |
[55:01] | ‐ Nature calls. ‐ Praise be. | -人有三急 -宜应称颂 |
[55:27] | It’s so wonderful being all together again, isn’t it, dear? | 大家重聚在一起真好 是吧 亲爱的 |
[56:02] | ‐ Go! ‐ No! | -快走 -不要 |
[56:16] | June! | 琼 |
[56:18] | ‐ No! June. ‐ We can beat the train, dummy. | -不要 琼 -我们能赶在火车前面 傻瓜 |
[56:21] | June… | 琼 |
[56:24] | don’t do it. | 不要这样 |
[56:28] | Don’t do it. | 不要 |
[56:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[56:34] | Stop! | 停下 |
[57:13] | Help! No! | 来人 不 |
[57:17] | Stop! | 停下 |
[57:28] | No! | 不要 |
[59:26] | We slept in what had once been the gymnasium. | 我们睡在曾经的体育馆里 |
[59:34] | We learned to whisper… | 我们学会了 |
[59:41] | in the semi‐darkness. | 在暗夜低语 |
[59:48] | We learned to lipread. | 学会了读唇语 |
[1:00:48] | Sarah, | 萨拉 |
[1:00:50] | Elie, | 艾莉 |
[1:00:52] | Brianna, | 布里安娜 |
[1:00:54] | Alma, | 阿尔玛 |
[1:00:56] | Janine, | 珍妮 |
[1:00:59] | Moira, | 莫伊拉 |
[1:01:02] | June. | 琼 |