时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s so wonderful being all together again. | 大家重聚在一起真好 |
[00:07] | Stop! | 停下 |
[00:12] | We’re gonna go West. We’re gonna follow the tracks. | 我们去西部 我们沿着铁轨走 |
[00:15] | ‐ Chicago. ‐ That one’s going to the front. | -芝加哥 -那趟要去前方 |
[00:16] | June, why would we go to the front of a war? | 琼 我们为什么要去战争前方 |
[00:18] | Because that’s where they’re still fighting. | 因为他们还在战斗 |
[00:19] | Chicago is still Chicago. They’re not giving up. | 芝加哥还是芝加哥 他们没有放弃 |
[00:22] | ‐ June? ‐ Janine, you have to jump. | -琼 -珍妮 你必须跳下来 |
[00:25] | I love Nichole but I never wanted to be a mom. | 我爱妮可 但我从没想过做妈妈 |
[00:27] | Why do you feel you have to clean up June’s messes? | 你为什么非要替琼擦屁股 |
[00:30] | Making up for when I got out and she didn’t, I guess. | 也许是作为撇下她逃出来的补偿吧 |
[00:33] | I leave for the resupply to Thunder Bay tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上就要走 去桑德贝补货 |
[00:36] | You could always come with me. | 你随时都可以和我一起走 |
[00:39] | You can’t keep me in the dark and feed me lies and shit | 你不能把我蒙在鼓里 用谎言和鬼话哄我 |
[00:43] | and expect me to just be okay with it! | 还指望我乖乖接受 |
[00:45] | I’m keeping us alive. | 我要保住我们俩的命 |
[00:46] | Did you tell the Eyes where to find us? | 你向耳目供出了我们的位置吗 |
[00:48] | Yes, I told them where you were. | 我把你们的位置告诉了他们 |
[00:51] | They had Hannah. | 他们抓了汉娜 |
[00:53] | This is an overview of force strength along the border. | 这是对边境沿线兵力的概述 |
[00:56] | Invasion options, with commentary. | 入侵方案 带注释 |
[00:58] | I convinced the Council to bring you in as a consultant. | 我说服了委员会请你当顾问 |
[01:04] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[01:05] | We need your help. We’re trying to get to Chicago. | 我们需要你的帮助 我们想去芝加哥 |
[01:08] | Get them in the truck. | 带她们上车 |
[01:10] | We need a place to stay. We need some food. | 我们需要容身之地 我们需要吃的 |
[01:13] | This isn’t a charity. | 这里不是福利院 |
[01:14] | We can be useful. | 我们会有用的 |
[01:15] | Theresa will get you some food. | 特蕾莎会给你们拿食物 |
[01:17] | Which one of you is staying with me? | 你们俩谁留在我这 |
[01:19] | Either one of you is fine. | 随便哪个都行 |
[01:21] | You’re not Mayday, are you? | 你不是五月天 对吧 |
[01:22] | What’s Mayday? | 五月天是什么 |
[01:23] | We can’t stay here. We’ll go someplace else, okay? | 我们不能待在这 找个别的地方 好吗 |
[01:26] | You should change first. | 你应该先换套衣服 |
[01:31] | Here. We can stay. | 给 我们可以留下了 |
[01:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[03:02] | Oh, fuck… From the west side this time. | 该死 这回从西边来了 |
[03:07] | June? | 琼 |
[03:09] | It’s not safe. Get back in bed. | 不安全 回床上去 |
[05:05] | How long’s all that gonna last? | 这些能坚持多久 |
[05:08] | Depends on the size of the camp. | 取决于营地的规模 |
[05:11] | We’re not keeping it, | 我们不留这些东西 |
[05:13] | we’re trading it. | 我们用它交易 |
[05:16] | For weapons? | 武器吗 |
[05:18] | Batteries. Fuel. | 电池 燃料 |
[05:20] | At least I hope we score some. | 至少能换到点东西 |
[05:22] | It sucks ass, hauling this shit across town for nothing. | 大老远把它们拖过来却白费 那就太糟了 |
[05:30] | Let me help. Come on. I can come. | 让我帮忙吧 我可以来 |
[05:35] | That’s Steven’s call. | 这得史蒂文说了算 |
[05:40] | Right. | 对 |
[05:54] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Yeah. A little higher. Good. | -好 -高一点 很好 |
[05:57] | ‐ Okay, now watch the thumb. ‐ Okay. | -好了 现在看大拇指 -好的 |
[06:01] | ‐ Watch the hand. ‐ Mmm. This? | -看手 -这里吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah. Good, good. | 对 不错 |
[06:05] | That’s right. There you go. | 对了 就这样 |
[06:07] | Yeah. Ready? Now, find your target. | 准备好了吗 现在找你的目标 |
[06:10] | Got it? And squeeze. | 找到了吗 按 |
[06:15] | Hold on. Try again. | 等下 再来一遍 |
[06:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:18] | ‐ Like that? Okay. ‐ That part. Perfect. | -这样吗 -那里 完美 |
[06:20] | ‐ Okay. ‐ Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[06:24] | ‐ There you go. You’re a natural. ‐ Did I get it? | -对了 你很有天赋 -我打中了吗 |
[06:26] | Thanks. Well, you’re a great teacher. | 谢谢 你教得很好 |
[06:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:29] | ‐ Yeah? Yeah? ‐ Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:37] | I hear you’re trading with another camp. | 我听说你要和另一个营地交易 |
[06:39] | I wanna come. | 我想去 |
[06:41] | No. Fresh meat stays here. | 不行 新来的要留在这 |
[06:47] | You really should let June go. | 你真的应该让琼去 |
[06:49] | She got a whole plane full of kids out of Gilead. | 她帮一整架飞机的孩子逃出了基列国 |
[06:52] | I mean, I wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for her. | 如果不是她的话 我也不会在这里 |
[06:56] | Literally. | 说真的 |
[07:05] | You do what I say. | 你照我说的做 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:38] | Do you want that? | 你要这个吗 |
[07:41] | No. | 不了 |
[07:46] | Facing forward! | 面向前方 |
[07:51] | Move. Move. | 快走 快点 |
[07:54] | ‐ Gin. ‐ Straight lines! | -杜松子酒 -站成直线 |
[07:56] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[07:57] | Eyes forward! | 眼看前方 |
[07:58] | Shall we deal you in? | 要一起玩吗 |
[08:00] | Ah, no, thank you, Aunt Cordelia. | 不用了 谢谢 科迪莉亚嬷嬷 |
[08:02] | Perhaps… perhaps later. | 晚点再说吧 |
[08:06] | You there! Stay with your partner! | 你 和你的伙伴一起 |
[08:08] | Let’s go! Move! | 走 快走 |
[08:11] | Blessed day, sisters. | 美好的一天 姐妹们 |
[08:14] | Workout paused. Blessed day. | 暂停锻炼 美好的一天 |
[08:16] | Blessed morning, Aunt Ruth. | 美好的早上 鲁丝嬷嬷 |
[08:18] | Have you seen the new girls? | 你看见那些新来的女孩了吗 |
[08:20] | Oh, by His hand, we’ll replace the lost children | 以上帝之手 很快就能用这茬庄稼 |
[08:22] | in no time with that crop. | 补回失去的孩子们了 |
[08:25] | Yes, a very special class. | 是的 非常特别的一群人 |
[08:30] | Well, I am eager to be of service again. | 我渴望能够再次效劳 |
[08:33] | Fully recovered, by His grace. | 我已经痊愈了 愿上帝赐福 |
[08:36] | Back in fighting shape, as they say. | 就像他们说的 回到战斗状态 |
[08:39] | There’s no need to rush. | 没必要着急 |
[08:41] | God has given you this respite to heal. | 这短暂的修复期是上帝赐予你的 |
[08:44] | Ah, too much to be done. | 有太多事要做了 |
[08:47] | Lydia… | 莉迪亚 |
[08:49] | the girls are not your concern anymore. | 姑娘们已经不用你操心了 |
[08:57] | The girls have always been my concern. | 姑娘们一直是我在操心的 |
[09:03] | I have served Gilead with everything I have. | 我把一切都献给了基列国 |
[09:10] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[09:21] | Aunt Ruth, | 鲁丝嬷嬷 |
[09:24] | perhaps you could speak to the Commanders | 也许你能跟大主教们 |
[09:26] | about my reinstatement. | 说说让我复职的事 |
[09:31] | Intercede on my behalf. | 帮我求求情 |
[09:34] | Lydia… | 莉迪亚 |
[09:36] | I admired your devotion… when you were still active. | 我很钦佩你在任时的付出 |
[09:42] | But now it is your time to rest. | 但现在该你休息了 |
[09:46] | ‐ Another round? ‐ No. | -再来一轮 -不了 |
[09:50] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[09:51] | An empty seat at the table. | 那桌有空位 |
[09:55] | Godspeed, Aunt Lydia. | 祝你成功 莉迪亚嬷嬷 |
[09:57] | Godspeed, Aunt Ruth. | 祝你成功 鲁丝嬷嬷 |
[10:05] | Godspeed, Aunt Ruth. | 祝你成功 鲁丝嬷嬷 |
[10:10] | Resume workout. | 继续运动 |
[10:25] | Commanders, thank you | 大主教们 谢谢各位 |
[10:27] | for squeezing me in before lunch. | 在午餐前抽空见我 |
[10:30] | Council appreciates your assistance | 委员会很感谢你 |
[10:32] | in pursuing the fugitive Handmaids. | 协助追捕使女们 |
[10:35] | Happy to be of service. | 很高兴能效劳 |
[10:37] | I don’t recall, have they been recaptured? | 我不记得了 她们被抓回来了吗 |
[10:40] | Or re‐recaptured, I should say? | 还是该说 又被抓回来了吗 |
[10:44] | Not yet, no. | 不 还没有 |
[10:47] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[10:49] | May God bless our endeavors. | 愿上帝保佑我们的努力 |
[10:53] | I’m afraid we only have a few minutes. | 恐怕我们时间不多 |
[10:56] | I’ll get right to it, then. Um… | 那我马上切入正题 |
[11:01] | The world fears our military. | 世界畏惧我们的军队 |
[11:06] | We can destroy our enemies, and they know it. | 我们能摧毁敌人 而他们也心知肚明 |
[11:11] | But the sanctions they’ve imposed | 但他们实施的制裁 |
[11:13] | have put our economy in a chokehold. | 让我们的经济遭到了遏制 |
[11:16] | Guns alone will not win a war. | 只靠枪炮是没法赢得战争的 |
[11:19] | We need money as well. | 我们还需要钱 |
[11:23] | I propose that we declare a temporary ceasefire | 我提议我们宣布在交战边境上 |
[11:27] | along our contested borders | 暂时停火 |
[11:28] | in Chicago, California and Texas. | 主要是芝加哥 加州和德州 |
[11:32] | A ceasefire? | 停火 |
[11:34] | A few hours for international aid to come in, | 就几个小时 让国际援助过去 |
[11:39] | for food and health care. | 提供食物和医疗 |
[11:42] | Those areas are infested with terrorists, | 那些区域遍布恐怖分子 |
[11:44] | and you want to send in aid? | 而你还想派援助进去 |
[11:46] | I… I want to take the moral high ground | 我想占领道德制高点 |
[11:49] | in order to hasten the end of trade restrictions. | 好早日结束贸易限制 |
[11:53] | A temporary show of mercy | 用暂时的慈悲 |
[11:55] | in exchange for permanent revenue. | 换取永久的收益 |
[11:57] | By aiding and abetting terrorists? | 通过援助和怂恿恐怖分子 |
[11:59] | We could just hit them, | 我们可以打击他们 |
[12:03] | hit them harder in Nevada for a few months, couldn’t we? | 在内华达用更猛的火力攻击几个月 不是吗 |
[12:07] | Is there a difference? | 有区别吗 |
[12:09] | I think we can keep up the military pressure | 我觉得我们可以用军队 |
[12:10] | on all insurgents in any case. | 压制一切叛乱者 |
[12:16] | Thank you, Commander. Gentlemen… | 谢谢 大主教 先生们 |
[12:19] | I am not proposing weakness in any fashion. | 我并非要提议以任何方式示弱 |
[12:28] | Commander, wasn’t it your Handmaid | 大主教 一开始不就是 |
[12:31] | who kidnapped our children in the first place? | 你的使女绑架了我们的孩子们吗 |
[12:36] | It was. | 是的 |
[12:40] | It was. I was… | 确实 我 |
[12:43] | I was deceived by a faithless woman. | 我被一个毫无信仰的女人蒙骗了 |
[12:49] | But now we are facing elemental economic truths. | 但我们现在面对的是基本的经济现状 |
[12:53] | And, gentlemen, unlike women, numbers don’t lie. | 先生们 数字不像女人 它们是不会说谎的 |
[12:58] | If we can end these sanctions, we can prosper. | 如果我们能结束这些制裁 就能恢复繁荣 |
[13:02] | If we can prosper, we can crush this insurgency. | 如果经济繁荣 我们就能扫清叛军 |
[13:08] | An intriguing proposal. | 很有意思的提议 |
[13:11] | All in favor? | 同意的请举手 |
[13:15] | All opposed? | 反对的呢 |
[13:21] | Motion denied. | 否决动议 |
[13:22] | Council adjourned. | 委员会休会 |
[13:24] | Thank you, Commander Lawrence. | 谢谢 劳伦斯大主教 |
[13:26] | You bet. | 当然 |
[13:31] | Enjoy your lunch. | 午餐愉快 |
[13:38] | You couldn’t give me a mercy vote? | 你就不能给我张同情票吗 |
[13:40] | I can’t support a ceasefire in a battle I’m leading. | 我不能在自己领导的战斗中支持停火 |
[13:45] | A ceasefire might help June. | 停火也许能帮到琼 |
[13:50] | I’m trying to do the right thing here. | 我是想做正确的事 |
[13:52] | If she was near the border, I’d know about it. | 如果她在边境附近 我会知道的 |
[13:54] | Oh, that’s sweet. Would your heart glow or something? | 真棒 是你的心会有感应还是怎么的 |
[13:59] | That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[14:02] | It’s a big country, Commander. | 这是个很大的国家 大主教 |
[14:05] | The Eyes can’t see everything. | 耳目无法洞悉一切 |
[14:09] | Not even the Eyes of Gilead. | 就算是基列国的耳目也不行 |
[14:31] | When do I get a gun? | 我什么时候能配枪 |
[14:32] | When you earn it. | 你得凭本事赢得 |
[14:38] | Can you try to make things work here with Steven? | 你能尽量跟史蒂文和睦相处吗 |
[14:42] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[14:45] | It’s… You’re kinda pushy. | 你有点太咄咄逼人了 |
[14:48] | Now, I’m used to it, | 我已经习惯了 |
[14:49] | but he’s been in charge for a long time, and you come in | 可他已经做主很长时间了 然后你来了 |
[14:51] | ‐ and you expect… ‐ Okay, okay, okay. | -你还想 -好 行 知道了 |
[14:53] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[15:03] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[15:05] | Nighthawks. They don’t care if they live or die. | 夜鹰团 他们可不管这些人是死是活 |
[15:08] | They just wanna kill soldiers. | 他们只想杀死士兵 |
[15:10] | You’d love ’em. | 你肯定会喜欢他们 |
[15:12] | You ever trade with them? | 你跟他们做过交易吗 |
[15:15] | They move around a lot. | 他们经常转移 |
[15:16] | Used to be at the Art Institute. | 以前在艺术学院 |
[15:18] | Last I heard, Mercy Hospital. Now, who knows? | 上回听说在圣恩医院 现在谁知道呢 |
[15:26] | This place is gonna be crawling with soldiers soon. | 这地方马上遍地都是士兵 |
[15:28] | We gotta move. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[15:40] | Spread out! Full sweep! | 全部散开 全面清扫 |
[15:43] | Fuck! Come on. | 妈的 赶紧 |
[15:45] | Shit! Come on! | 糟了 快走 |
[15:58] | Watch for IEDs. | 注意简易爆炸装置 |
[16:03] | Check all of ’em! | 全部检查 |
[16:06] | Check all these doors! | 挨家挨户搜 |
[16:09] | All doors. All the way to the end. | 所有住户 搜索到底 |
[16:43] | This street is clear. | 这条街道安全 |
[16:47] | Move out! | 撤退 |
[16:51] | Hey, you have a clean shot. | 视野清晰 你可以射击了 |
[16:52] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[16:54] | They’re getting away! | 他们要走了 |
[16:55] | I said, “Shut the fuck up!” | 我说 他娘的闭嘴 |
[17:21] | Don’t do that again! | 别再这么干 |
[17:23] | We could’ve taken them! What’s wrong with you? | 我们本可以拿下他们 你什么毛病 |
[17:25] | What happens when they don’t report back? | 如果他们停止汇报反馈 会怎么样 |
[17:29] | More patrols. More soldiers. | 更多巡逻 更多士兵 |
[17:31] | Makes it harder for us to move around. It’s not worth it. | 我们更难活动 不值得 |
[17:37] | What kind of resistance are you? | 你这算什么抵抗组织 |
[17:40] | The kind that survives. | 能活命的那种 |
[17:56] | ‐ Good. ‐ No. | -很好 -不好 |
[17:57] | Come on, man. | 拜托老兄 |
[18:08] | What do you want for that one? | 你想用那个换什么 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I’ll throw in a couple cans of beans, too. | 我可以再扔几罐豆子进去 |
[18:10] | No. Try the hallway. There’s a new guy there. | 别在这儿 试试走廊 那儿有个新来的 |
[18:13] | What have you got? | 你有些什么 |
[18:14] | Come on, don’t be an asshole. | 行了 别犯浑 |
[18:16] | Be safe out there. | 在外面注意安全 |
[18:17] | Nah, not this time, man. | 这次不行 老弟 |
[18:19] | Caps, vests here. Mint condition. | 这儿有帽子有背心 全新的 |
[18:23] | Oh, here, let me help you with that. | 来 我帮你一把 |
[18:24] | It’s okay, I got it. Thank you. | 没事儿我行 谢谢 |
[18:28] | I’m Brad, by the way. | 对了 我叫布拉德 |
[18:31] | And you are? | 你叫什么 |
[18:35] | Not interested. | 没兴趣聊天 |
[18:37] | I appreciate it. | 不过谢谢你 |
[18:40] | You know where to find me if you need anything, so… | 有需要的话你知道去哪里找我 |
[18:42] | Caps. Vests. | 帽子 背心 |
[18:45] | It’s nice to see you’re making friends. | 见到你交朋友真好 |
[18:47] | Caps. Vests. | 帽子 背心 |
[18:48] | I don’t need that kind of friend. | 我不需要那种朋友 |
[18:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | Mint condition. | 全新的 |
[18:54] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[18:56] | Is that… | 那是 |
[19:00] | June. | 琼 |
[19:02] | Steven is a baseball fanatic. | 史蒂文是个棒球狂 |
[19:05] | He lost everything in the war. | 他在战争中失去了一切 |
[19:08] | I have to get this for him. | 我必须替他拿下这个 |
[19:10] | That’s sweet of you. | 你真好 |
[19:13] | But? | 但是 |
[19:16] | I just don’t want him to take advantage of you. | 我只是不想他占你便宜 |
[19:17] | ‐ That’s all. ‐ I’m not. | -只是这样而已 -我没有 |
[19:21] | It’s totally consensual. | 我们完全是两情相悦 |
[19:24] | I really like him. | 我真的好喜欢他 |
[19:27] | Just don’t get too attached. | 别太依恋他 |
[19:30] | Life is short here. | 在这里人生苦短 |
[19:33] | Life is short everywhere. | 在哪里都一样 |
[19:40] | Janine. | 珍妮 |
[19:42] | How about this cloak for the Cubs hat? | 这件斗篷换这顶俱乐部帽子怎么样 |
[19:45] | No. | 不行 |
[19:46] | But it’s… It’s really warm, | 但它真的很暖和 |
[19:48] | and it doesn’t have any holes in it or anything. | 而且衣服上都没有破洞什么的 |
[19:50] | You can… You can use as a pillow | 你能用它当枕头 |
[19:52] | ‐ or a blanket. ‐ You got anything else? | -或者是毯子 -你还有别的吗 |
[19:57] | ‐ No. ‐ Sorry. | -没了 -很遗憾 |
[20:05] | Hey, you see about those mattresses? | 你看见那些床垫了吗 |
[20:09] | Hey, how about two cloaks? | 两件斗篷怎么样 |
[20:13] | Sure. | 行 |
[20:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:18] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[20:19] | ‐ Thanks. ‐ Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[20:21] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:22] | You know what, I’ll tell Steven. | 你猜怎么着 我要告诉史蒂文 |
[20:25] | Maybe, he’ll be nicer to you. | 也许他会对你好一点 |
[20:27] | I don’t… I don’t need you to do that. | 我不用你这么做 |
[20:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:31] | ‐ But I want to. ‐ Okay. | -但我想 -好的 |
[20:34] | ‐ Just help me with this stuff. ‐ Okay. | -帮我一把 -没问题 |
[21:06] | Something’s different about you. | 你变得有点不一样了 |
[21:13] | Did you change your hair? | 你换发型了吗 |
[21:17] | I know it’s late. | 我知道很晚了 |
[21:18] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[21:23] | It’s the good stuff. | 这是好酒 |
[21:27] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[21:29] | No, thank you. I’ll… | 不 谢谢 |
[21:32] | I’ll stand. | 我站着吧 |
[21:33] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便 |
[21:39] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我何等荣幸 |
[21:42] | I believe I can be of service to you. | 我认为我可以效忠于你 |
[21:45] | Lucky me. | 我真是走运了 |
[21:47] | I have sources. | 我有消息来源 |
[21:49] | Witnesses to your involvement | 有证人可以证明 |
[21:51] | in Commander Winslow’s disappearance. | 你和温斯洛大主的失踪有关 |
[21:56] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[21:57] | In addition, I have testaments | 另外 我有证据 |
[21:59] | to your many abuses of power. | 表明你滥用职权 |
[22:03] | Black market activity. | 参与黑市交易 |
[22:05] | Not to mention your collaboration | 更别提你和你的使女 |
[22:07] | with your handmaid Ofjoseph. | 奥芙约瑟夫相互勾结 |
[22:12] | Unless? | 除非 |
[22:15] | Unless you arrange for my immediate reinstatement. | 除非你安排我立即恢复职务 |
[22:18] | There it is. | 终于说出来了 |
[22:21] | For a second, I thought you didn’t have it in you. | 我还以为你没这个胆量呢 |
[22:26] | Is it that you didn’t hear me, Commander? | 你没听到我说话吗 大主教 |
[22:29] | No. No, I heard you. | 不不 我听到了 |
[22:32] | Loud and clear. | 听得很清楚 |
[22:39] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[22:43] | What else you got? | 你还有什么筹码 |
[22:44] | I beg your pardon? | 什么意思 |
[22:46] | I get it. You can bury me. | 我明白 你能打倒我 |
[22:52] | I can only imagine | 不知道你手上 |
[22:54] | the goods you have on my illustrious colleagues. | 还有多少我那些杰出同事的料 |
[22:58] | Commander Calhoun. | 卡尔霍恩大主教 |
[23:02] | What’s the dirt on him? | 他有什么黑料 |
[23:04] | I’m not one to traffic in gossip. | 我不喜欢八卦 |
[23:07] | You just tried to blackmail me. | 你刚刚勒索了我 |
[23:10] | Hardly gossip. | 算不上八卦 |
[23:16] | You want me to restore your position, | 你想让我帮你恢复地位 |
[23:18] | I need my seat back at the table. | 我想重回委员会 |
[23:20] | And your information can help me get it. | 而你的情报可以助我一臂之力 |
[23:31] | Let’s fix this country. | 让我们拯救这个国家 |
[23:36] | Let’s make things right again. | 让一切重回正轨 |
[23:41] | Together. | 你我合力 |
[23:46] | I might consider a collaboration | 我也许会考虑跟你合作 |
[23:49] | if I have your word that Ofjoseph would be put in my care. | 前提你保证让奥芙约瑟夫归我照管 |
[23:55] | To be disciplined. | 由我惩戒 |
[23:57] | Handled my way. | 按我的规矩办 |
[24:06] | I can live with that. | 我能接受 |
[24:09] | Good. | 好 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:35] | I think we should go tomorrow and find the Nighthawks. | 我们应该明天动身 去找夜鹰团 |
[24:39] | Come on. We came here to fight. | 拜托 我们是来打仗的 |
[24:41] | June, you came here to fight. | 琼 你是来打仗的 |
[24:43] | I didn’t even want to come here. I wanted to go back to Boston. | 我根本就不想来 我想回波士顿 |
[24:46] | There’s nothing for us in Boston. | 波士顿没什么好去的 |
[24:50] | Well, there’s… There’s something here. | 这里有值得留下的理由 |
[24:55] | I can get pregnant again here. I could keep my baby. | 我可以再次怀孕 可以留住我的宝宝 |
[24:59] | I’d be like a real mom. | 我会成为真正的母亲 |
[25:01] | Janine, you can’t have a baby here. | 珍妮 你不能在这里生孩子 |
[25:04] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[25:06] | I mean, come on. We can be moms together. | 我们可以一起做妈妈 |
[25:09] | It’d be like a normal life. | 回归正常生活 |
[25:12] | I mean, the world needs more baby Americans, right? | 世界需要更多的美国宝宝 对吧 |
[25:16] | You sound like Aunt Lydia. | 这话像莉迪亚嬷嬷说的 |
[25:20] | No, June, you do. | 不 琼 你才像她 |
[25:22] | You’re so bossy and judgmental. | 你太专横 太吹毛求疵了 |
[25:25] | I mean, I know what’s right for me. | 我知道自己适合怎样的生活 |
[25:26] | He’s taking advantage of you. | 他在占你的便宜 |
[25:28] | I don’t understand why you can’t see that. | 我不明白你为什么看不出来 |
[25:30] | I… I see fine. | 我很清醒 |
[25:34] | It was my choice to start having sex. | 做爱是我的选择 |
[25:36] | You need to stop trying to save me | 你不能再这样为了自己的感受 |
[25:39] | to make yourself feel better. | 努力拯救我了 |
[25:40] | I’m the one who doesn’t wanna see you get hurt. | 我是不想让你受到伤害 |
[25:44] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[25:48] | Maybe you should’ve thought about that | 也许你当初应该这样为阿尔玛 |
[25:50] | with Alma and Brianna. | 和布里安娜考虑 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | Well, I’m leaving tomorrow. | 我明天就走 |
[26:04] | Come with me or stay here and be Ofsteven. | 是跟我走 还是留下做奥芙史蒂文 |
[26:06] | It’s your choice. | 你自己决定 |
[26:52] | That star on your shoulder doesn’t mean | 你肩上的星星不代表 |
[26:53] | you can round us up like Unwomen. | 你可以把我们像牲口一样赶到一起 |
[26:55] | If you want to arrange a shipment, | 如果你想安排送货 |
[26:57] | go through the normal channels. | 就去走正常的渠道 |
[26:59] | No, this isn’t about business. | 我不是来谈生意的 |
[27:02] | I’m looking for June Osborn. | 我在找琼·奥斯本 |
[27:04] | – Fuck June Osborn. – Lori, shut up. | -操他妈的琼·奥斯本 -洛莉 闭嘴 |
[27:07] | A lot of brave women died trying to protect her. | 很多勇敢的女性都为保护她而死 |
[27:11] | Everyone that helps her ends up on the fucking wall. | 帮过她的人都他妈被吊在墙上了 |
[27:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:17] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:27] | I care about her. | 我关心她 |
[27:34] | What can you tell me? | 你们有什么消息吗 |
[27:36] | You’re better off without her. | 你离开她更好 |
[27:46] | Two Handmaids were spotted heading into Chicago a week ago. | 一周前 有人看到两个使女前往芝加哥 |
[27:50] | Maybe June was one of them. | 也许琼就是其中一个 |
[27:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:08] | So once you get across this checkpoint, | 通过这个检查站后 |
[28:09] | just keep the lake on your left | 沿着湖右边 |
[28:10] | and it’s a straight shot all the way. | 直走到底就行 |
[28:14] | Thank you, Brad. | 谢谢 布拉德 |
[28:17] | I’m June, by the way. | 对了 我叫琼 |
[28:19] | Well, if you, uh, ever find your way back here, | 如果你以后回来的话 |
[28:23] | look me up. | 记得来找我 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:36] | Well, this is, uh, kinda hard to say. | 说出这句话很不容易 |
[28:40] | We’ve been through so much together. | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[28:43] | Yup, sure have. | 确实 |
[28:50] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[28:54] | Yeah, I had a feeling. | 我预料到了 |
[29:02] | I guess this is it. | 那就这样吧 |
[29:04] | Yep. | 是 |
[29:11] | Well, that baby’s gonna be really lucky to have you. | 有你这样的妈妈 宝宝真的很幸运 |
[29:16] | And those rebels are so lucky to have you. | 有了你 反抗军也很幸运 |
[29:29] | I need you to take care of yourself, okay? | 我要你照顾好自己 好吗 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:34] | Cross my heart. | 我保证 |
[29:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:51] | Here. | 给 |
[29:57] | Just something to remember me by. | 希望你看到它能想起我 |
[30:04] | I can’t forget you. | 我不会忘记你的 |
[30:08] | Who could forget the girl with one eye? | 谁能忘记只有一只眼的姑娘呢 |
[30:13] | I think you’re beautiful. | 我觉得你很美 |
[30:16] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[30:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:18] | You are the sacred vessels of the Lord. | 你们是上帝的神圣容器 |
[31:23] | His chosen ones. | 天选之人 |
[31:28] | Your charge will be hard. | 你们面临艰难的职责 |
[31:32] | You will be tested by wicked men, | 你们将受到邪恶男性的考验 |
[31:36] | and they will try to lead you astray. | 他们会试图将你们引入歧途 |
[31:40] | And when they do, I will be here to listen. | 如果他们图谋不轨 就来告诉我 |
[31:48] | Your bond with each other will be strong. | 你们彼此的羁绊将会很强大 |
[31:54] | From this day forward, | 从今天起 |
[31:55] | none of you will ever walk alone again. | 你们每个人都将不再独行 |
[34:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[34:19] | I feel safer when we’re together. | 和你在一起更有安全感 |
[34:22] | Handmaids always walk in twos, remember? | 使女总是成对出行 记得吗 |
[34:33] | Yeah. Come on. | 记得 走吧 |
[34:51] | Commander Lawrence. | 劳伦斯大主教 |
[34:53] | Commander Blaine, blessed day. | 布莱恩大主教 |
[34:58] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:00] | I think she’s in Chicago. | 她应该在芝加哥 |
[35:04] | Well, whatever you need, I’ll back you. | 不管你有什么需要 我都会支持你 |
[35:09] | It’s good to have you on board, Commander. | 能得到你的支持我很高兴 大主教 |
[35:20] | Okay, gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[35:21] | Let’s move on to the next order‐‐ | 该讨论下一项命令了 |
[35:23] | Excuse me, commander. | 打扰了 大主教 |
[35:24] | Before we continue, I’d like to return | 在议程继续前 我想先讨论 |
[35:26] | to Commander Lawrence’s proposal for a ceasefire. | 劳伦斯大主教关于停火的提案 |
[35:29] | Commander Blaine, you have read my mind. | 布莱恩大主教 你和我想到一起去了 |
[35:32] | Council has had time to reflect. | 委员会经过深思熟虑 |
[35:34] | And we agree. | 决定赞成 |
[35:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:37] | Gilead’s forces in disputed areas | 争议地区的基列国军队 |
[35:38] | will stand down for 24 hours starting this afternoon. | 将从今天下午开始停火24小时 |
[35:42] | You were so adamant in your opposition. | 你们之前还坚决反对的 |
[35:45] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[35:47] | God loves a Commander willing to reconsider his position. | 愿意重新考虑自身立场的大主教会受上帝怜爱 |
[35:54] | The NGOs are standing by, ready to deploy aid. | 非政府组织正在待命 随时可以出动救援 |
[35:58] | Tell them that they are free to move in as of 1600 hours. | 告诉他们可以在下午四点前活动 |
[36:03] | Commander Blaine, you will coordinate the bombing. | 布莱恩大主教 你负责协调轰炸行动 |
[36:11] | Excuse me, sir? | 你说什么 先生 |
[36:14] | Commander Blaine was not fully briefed | 布莱恩大主教还没有详细了解 |
[36:16] | on the details of our agreement. | 我们达成的一致意见 |
[36:20] | Commander Blaine, you will coordinate | 布莱恩大主教 你将负责 |
[36:21] | an aerial bombardment on all insurgent fronts | 在停战截止时间前 |
[36:25] | just prior to the ceasefire deadline. | 向所有叛军前线发动空袭 |
[36:28] | Give the insurgents a little spanking. | 给反叛者一点厉害尝尝 |
[36:31] | With respect, any civilians moving | 无意冒犯 前去接受援助的平民 |
[36:33] | to receive aid will be vulnerable. | 会很容易受到伤害 |
[36:35] | You can’t hunt the roaches when they’re in the walls, son. | 藏在墙缝里的蟑螂不好抓 孩子 |
[36:38] | Unfortunately true, Commander. | 很不幸 这是真的 大主教 |
[36:44] | It’s the cost of doing business, as they say. | 这就是所谓的经营成本 |
[36:48] | Well, I don’t believe there’s enough time | 我认为无法保证有足够的时间 |
[36:50] | to pull out our own troops, so… | 完成撤军 所以 |
[36:53] | Then you should get going. | 那你就该动身了 |
[37:05] | By His hand. | 以上帝之手 |
[37:06] | By His hand. | 以上帝之手 |
[37:15] | I think we should follow the highway, see? | 我们应该沿高速公路走 你看 |
[37:17] | Hmm, yeah. | 对 |
[37:22] | Do you think the Nighthawks will accept us? | 你觉得夜鹰团会接纳我们吗 |
[37:24] | Fucking better. | 最好能 |
[37:53] | Where are all the soldiers? | 士兵都去哪了 |
[37:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:09] | Holy shit! All this food! | 我靠 这么多吃的 |
[38:16] | They must have left in a hurry. | 他们肯定走得很急 |
[38:19] | Do you think the Nighthawks attacked them? | 你觉得夜鹰团袭击了他们吗 |
[38:21] | They wouldn’t have left the food here. | 那样的话 他们不会把食物留下 |
[38:25] | At least someone up there still likes us. | 至少天上还有人保佑我们 |
[38:37] | Janine? | 珍妮 |
[38:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:41] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[39:00] | Run! | 快跑 |
[40:24] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:25] | Help, please! | 拜托 救救我 |
[40:33] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:46] | No! | 不 |
[40:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:17] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[41:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:25] | We’re here to help! | 我们是来救人的 |
[41:26] | Call out if you can. We’ll find you! | 能喊就喊出来 我们会找到你的 |
[41:29] | Janine? | 珍妮 |
[41:31] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[41:35] | Janine? | 珍妮 |
[41:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:42] | Janine! | 珍妮 |
[41:44] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[41:54] | Come on! We gotta go! We gotta go! | 快 我们该走了 该走了 |
[42:02] | It’s not safe! | 这里不安全 |
[42:07] | Is somebody there? | 有人吗 |
[42:13] | Is anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[42:14] | Janine! | 珍妮 |
[42:29] | Pair up. | 两人一组 |
[42:30] | Help is here. | 援助来了 |
[42:32] | Spread out. All right, pair up. | 散开 两人一组 |
[42:34] | ‐ You okay? ‐ Yeah, over there. | -你还好吗 -那边 |
[42:36] | ‐ I’m in here! ‐ Two of you, over there! | -我在这里 -你们两个 去那边 |
[43:15] | June? | 琼 |