| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Is this it? Mayday? | 就是这里吗 五月天 | 
| [00:04] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [00:05] | This morning, a plane left Gilead | 今早一架飞机离开基列国 | 
| [00:07] | and landed at Pearson. | 降落于皮尔逊国际机场 | 
| [00:08] | There were nine Marthas onboard. | 机上有九名女佣 | 
| [00:10] | There were also 86 children. | 还有86个孩子 | 
| [00:12] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 | 
| [00:14] | This will start a war. | 这会引发战争 | 
| [00:15] | Handmaids. More trouble than they’re worth. | 使女 惹的麻烦远超她们的价值 | 
| [00:18] | They were led astray by a gifted and amoral liar. | 她们被一个有天赋的道德沦丧的骗子引入歧途 | 
| [00:22] | She’s out there planning | 她此刻正在外面计划着 | 
| [00:24] | who knows what kind of atrocities | 鬼知道什么样的暴行 | 
| [00:26] | to visit upon our righteous nation. | 施于我们正义的国家 | 
| [00:30] | You really think that Mayday would liberate this place? | 你真觉得五月天能解放这里吗 | 
| [00:33] | We are Mayday. | 我们就是五月天 | 
| [00:34] | Red Leader standing by. | 红色领袖待命 | 
| [00:36] | Get them ready. | 让她们做好准备 | 
| [00:38] | Find her | 找到她 | 
| [00:40] | and bring her to me. | 并把她带给我 | 
| [00:42] | She is never coming back to you. | 她永远没法回到你身边 | 
| [00:46] | Why would she? | 为什么她会回来呢 | 
| [00:47] | I just, you know… | 我只是 | 
| [00:50] | I want her to stay alive. | 想让她活着 | 
| [00:52] | You have to tell me where the Handmaids are. | 你必须告诉我使女们在哪里 | 
| [00:55] | Or they will hurt Hannah. | 否则他们会伤害汉娜 | 
| [00:57] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事了 宝贝 | 
| [01:00] | They’re at the Murrow farmhouse. | 他们在莫罗家农场 | 
| [01:02] | I tried to run with her. | 我试过和她一起逃跑 | 
| [01:03] | I really tried. | 真的尽力了 | 
| [01:05] | We’ll find her. I swear. | 我们会找到她的 我发誓 | 
| [01:07] | Do you pinky swear? | 拉钩上吊 | 
| [01:08] | Yeah, I fucking pinky swear. | 嗯 拉钩上吊 一百年不许变 | 
| [01:10] | Everything that has happened to you, | 你 汉娜 珍妮 | 
| [01:13] | to Hannah, to Janine and the others, | 和其他人身上发生的事 | 
| [01:16] | you’re responsible. | 都是因为你 | 
| [01:17] | Your fault. | 你的错 | 
| [01:18] | -Did she choose this? -No, she didn’t choose this. | -这是她的选择吗 -不 这不是她选的 | 
| [01:21] | She chose to stay in Gilead. | 她选择了留在基列国 | 
| [01:25] | right, and she knew she’d probably get caught. | 她知道自己可能会被抓到 | 
| [01:27] | Die trying to do something good. | 死于伟大的事业 | 
| [01:28] | It’s just she knew she’d never see either of us again. | 她知道她可能再也见不到我们俩了 | 
| [01:32] | That’s a choice that she made. | 而她做出了那样的选择 | 
| [01:34] | I can’t ask God for something that she didn’t want. | 我不能向上帝祈求她不想要的东西 | 
| [01:44] | We should probably go back. | 我们也许应该回去 | 
| [01:45] | -They may be okay. -No. Janine! They’re dead! | -她们也许没事 不 珍妮 她们死了 | 
| [01:47] | They’re gone. | 她们已经没了 | 
| [01:48] | We’re gonna go West. | 我们去西部 | 
| [01:49] | -Chicago. -That one’s going to the front. | -芝加哥 -那趟要去前方 | 
| [01:51] | June, why would we go to the Front of a war? | 琼 我们为什么要去战争前方 | 
| [01:53] | Because that’s where they’re still fighting. | 因为他们还在战斗 | 
| [01:54] | Chicago is still Chicago. They’re not giving up. | 芝加哥还是芝加哥 他们没有放弃 | 
| [01:57] | -June? -Janine, you have to jump. | -琼 -珍妮 你必须跳下来 | 
| [02:02] | I leave for the resupply to Thunder Bay tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上就要走 去桑德贝补货 | 
| [02:05] | Can I come over later? | 我晚上能去你那吗 | 
| [02:07] | Can you sleep over later? | 你晚上能睡我那吗 | 
| [02:09] | Yeah. | 行 | 
| [02:11] | Text me. | 给我发短信 | 
| [02:13] | I love Nichole but I never wanted to be a mom. | 我爱妮可 但我从没想过做妈妈 | 
| [02:16] | Why do you feel you have to clean up June’s messes? | 你为什么非要替琼擦屁股 | 
| [02:18] | Making up for when I got out and she didn’t, I guess. | 也许是作为撇下她逃出来的补偿吧 | 
| [02:22] | I’m tired of feeling guilty. | 但我厌倦了这种愧疚感 | 
| [02:24] | You can’t keep me in the dark and feed me lies and shit | 你不能把我蒙在鼓里 用谎言和鬼话哄我 | 
| [02:28] | and expect me to just be okay with it! | 还指望我乖乖接受 | 
| [02:30] | I’m keeping us alive. | 我要保住我们俩的命 | 
| [02:31] | Did you tell the Eyes where to find us? | 你向耳目供出了我们的位置吗 | 
| [02:33] | Yes, I told them where you were. | 我把你们的位置告诉了他们 | 
| [02:36] | They had Hannah. | 他们抓了汉娜 | 
| [02:38] | She was scared of me. | 她害怕我 | 
| [02:40] | You know that’s why they’re dead. | 你很清楚她们就是因此而死的 | 
| [02:42] | I should’ve left you a long time ago. | 我很早以前就该撇下你了 | 
| [02:45] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 | 
| [02:46] | We need your help. We’re trying to get to Chicago. | 我们需要你的帮助 我们想去芝加哥 | 
| [02:48] | Get them in the truck. | 带她们上车 | 
| [02:50] | This isn’t a charity. | 这里不是福利院 | 
| [02:51] | We’re not asking for charity. | 我们不想要你们的施舍 | 
| [02:53] | You have no idea what we’ve done. | 你根本不知道我们做了什么 | 
| [02:54] | We can be useful. | 我们会有用的 | 
| [02:56] | I’m looking for June Osborn. | 我在找琼·奥斯本 | 
| [02:57] | Everyone that helps her ends up on the fucking wall. | 帮过她的人都他妈被吊在墙上了 | 
| [03:00] | I care about her. | 我关心她 | 
| [03:01] | Two Handmaids were spotted heading into Chicago. | 有人看到两个使女前往芝加哥 | 
| [03:03] | Maybe June was one of them. | 也许琼就是其中一个 | 
| [03:05] | -Who did this? -Nighthawks | -谁干的 -夜鹰团 | 
| [03:07] | They don’t care if they live or die. | 他们可不管这些人是死是活 | 
| [03:08] | They just wanna kill soldiers. | 他们只想杀死士兵 | 
| [03:10] | You’d love ’em. | 你肯定会喜欢他们 | 
| [03:10] | I think we should go tomorrow and find the Nighthawks. | 我们应该明天动身 去找夜鹰团 | 
| [03:12] | We came here to fight. | 我们是来打仗的 | 
| [03:14] | June, you came here to fight. | 琼 你是来打仗的 | 
| [03:16] | I’m the one who doesn’t wanna see you get hurt. | 我是不想让你受到伤害 | 
| [03:18] | Maybe you should’ve thought about that | 也许你当初应该这样为阿尔玛 | 
| [03:20] | with Alma and Brianna. | 和布里安娜考虑 | 
| [03:21] | Well, I’m leaving tomorrow. | 我明天就走 | 
| [03:24] | Come with me or stay here and be Ofsteven. | 是跟我走 还是留下做奥芙史蒂文 | 
| [03:26] | I propose that we declare a temporary ceasefire | 我提议我们宣布在交战边境上 | 
| [03:30] | along our contested borders. | 暂时停火 | 
| [03:32] | Gilead’s forces in disputed areas | 争议地区的基列国军队 | 
| [03:33] | will stand out for 24 hours starting this afternoon. | 将从今天下午开始停火24小时 | 
| [03:36] | Commander Blaine, you will coordinate | 布莱恩大主教 你将负责 | 
| [03:38] | an aerial bombardment on all insurgent fronts. | 向所有叛军前线发动空袭 | 
| [03:42] | Where are the soldiers? | 士兵都去哪了 | 
| [03:43] | They must have left in a hurry. | 他们肯定走得很急 | 
| [03:48] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [04:02] | Janine! | 珍妮 | 
| [04:05] | Janine! | 珍妮 | 
| [04:13] | June? | 琼 | 
| [04:30] | June? | 琼 | 
| [04:36] | June! | 琼 | 
| [04:42] | June! | 琼 | 
| [04:43] | Mimosas do not pour themselves, June. | 橙汁香槟酒不会自己到杯子里来 琼 | 
| [05:04] | It is really coming down out there. | 外面情况不妙 | 
| [05:07] | Looks like we’re gonna be stuck here all day. | 看来我们要一直困在这里了 | 
| [05:10] | Oh, damn! | 糟了 | 
| [05:12] | And all those errands we were gonna run. | 还有那么多事要做 | 
| [05:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [05:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:46] | June? | 琼 | 
| [05:50] | June. | 琼 | 
| [05:59] | June? | 琼 | 
| [06:05] | Holy shit. June, it’s me. Moira. | 天啊 琼 是我 莫伊拉 | 
| [06:16] | Your friend, Moira. | 你的朋友 莫伊拉 | 
| [06:19] | June, do you… Do you remember me? | 琼 你还认识我吗 | 
| [06:23] | -Moira got out. -What? | -莫伊拉逃出去了 -什么 | 
| [06:24] | -No. I’m right here, I’m okay. -Janine? | -不 我在这 我没事 -珍妮 | 
| [06:28] | June? | 琼 | 
| [06:29] | Janine! | 珍妮 | 
| [06:30] | Janine? | 珍妮 | 
| [06:31] | Hey, June. June. | 琼 琼 | 
| [06:32] | June! You’re bleeding! | 琼 你在流血 | 
| [06:35] | You… You need to go to the hospital. | 你需要去医院 | 
| [06:36] | She may have gotten hurt. We have to find her. | 她可能受伤了 我们必须找到她 | 
| [06:39] | -Janine! -No, June. You’re hurt. | -珍妮 -不 琼 你受伤了 | 
| [06:41] | -You need help. -Janine! | -你需要帮助 -珍妮 | 
| [06:42] | No. Hey, hey. Listen, listen, listen. | 不 听我说 | 
| [06:45] | -You need to… Listen, Janine‐–Janine! | -你需要 听着 珍妮… -珍妮 | 
| [06:46] | -June? June, June, June… -We have to find her. | -琼 琼 -我们要找到她 | 
| [06:48] | – Just wait, okay? Listen, listen! -Janine! | -等一下 听我说 听着 -珍妮 | 
| [06:51] | I think I know where she is. I think I know where she is. | 我应该知道她在哪 我知道她在哪 | 
| [06:54] | If she’s hurt, she’s gonna be in the medical tent. | 如果她受伤了 就会在那边的医疗帐篷里 | 
| [06:56] | -Okay. -Okay? | -好的 -好吗 | 
| [06:57] | -And it’s that way. -Okay. | -在那边 -好 | 
| [06:59] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好的 | 
| [07:01] | -Let’s go. -We have to find her. | -走吧 -我们必须找到她 | 
| [07:03] | We will. We will. | 会的 我们会找到的 | 
| [07:05] | And maybe when we get there, you can get checked out too. | 或许我们到那边你也能检查一下 | 
| [07:09] | -Will that be all right? -Yeah. | -这样可以吗 -可以 | 
| [07:11] | Okay, well, let’s go get her. | 好 我们去找她吧 | 
| [07:12] | -We have to find her. -Let’s go find her. | -我们必须找到她 -我们这就去 | 
| [07:16] | Okay, we got to go that way. | 好了 我们要走那边 | 
| [07:44] | Ladies, we’ll be back in about two minutes, okay? | 女士们 我们两分钟后回来 好吗 | 
| [07:46] | Hang tight, two more minutes. | 再坚持两分钟 | 
| [07:49] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [07:50] | Who else haven’t I seen? | 还有哪位没检查过 | 
| [07:52] | Hey, can you take a look at my friend? | 你能看下我朋友吗 | 
| [07:55] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [07:55] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [07:58] | Look at me, please. | 请看着我 | 
| [08:00] | In the eyes. | 看着眼睛 | 
| [08:03] | Good. | 好 | 
| [08:05] | Did you black out? | 你晕过去了吗 | 
| [08:07] | Did you throw up? | 有呕吐吗 | 
| [08:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:14] | Sir, please, try not to move. | 先生 请尽量不要动 | 
| [08:18] | Is she going to be okay? | 她会没事吧 | 
| [08:20] | She’s likely concussed, | 她可能是脑震荡 | 
| [08:21] | whether it’s a mild or severe TBI, | 是轻微还是严重脑损伤 | 
| [08:23] | I’ll only know when we get back to the tents. | 我只有回到帐篷后才能知道 | 
| [08:25] | Let me take a look at that. | 让我看一下 | 
| [08:27] | We’ll take you somewhere where you can get some help. | 我们会带你去检查一下 | 
| [08:29] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [08:32] | And you’re gonna be okay. | 然后你就会没事的 | 
| [08:34] | -Okay? -Moira? | -好吗 -莫伊拉 | 
| [08:49] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [08:52] | No. | 不 | 
| [08:54] | ‐No. ‐What? | -不 -什么 | 
| [08:57] | No, no, no, no. Why are you here? | 不不不 你怎么会在这里 | 
| [08:59] | No, hey, hey, hey. Shh. I came back. | 别激动 我回来了 | 
| [09:02] | -What are you doing here? Why? -I came back for you. | -你来干什么 为什么 -我回来找你 | 
| [09:04] | -It’s not safe. -I came back to help you, | -这不安全 -我回来帮你 | 
| [09:05] | -and I fucking found you. -It’s not safe, Moira. | -我他妈找到你了 -这不安全 莫伊拉 | 
| [09:07] | -You shouldn’t be here. -I fucking found you. | -你不该在这里 -我他妈找到你了 | 
| [09:10] | -What are you say‐–I fucking found you. | -你在说什么 -我他妈找到你了 | 
| [09:13] | You’re so crazy. | 你真是疯了 | 
| [09:19] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这里 | 
| [09:20] | Now that I’ve found you, I’m gonna take care of you. | 既然我找到了你 我就会照顾好你 | 
| [09:22] | I got you. | 你有我呢 | 
| [09:25] | I got you. | 我在 | 
| [09:48] | Come on, come on. | 快点 这边 | 
| [09:50] | This area is not secure! | 这片区域并不安全 | 
| [09:53] | The aid center has been closed for your own safety! | 关闭救援中心是为了你们自己的安全着想 | 
| [09:58] | Please leave the premises immediately! | 请立刻离开这里 | 
| [10:02] | Do you see Janine? | 你看到珍妮了吗 | 
| [10:04] | Hey, I’m gonna go look for her. | 我这就去找她 | 
| [10:16] | Can’t we just leave everything for them? | 把东西都留给他们不行吗 | 
| [10:17] | No, they’ll kill each other for their supplies. | 不行 他们会为了补给而自相残杀 | 
| [10:19] | Oona! What’s going on? | 乌娜 怎么回事 | 
| [10:22] | Why are we leaving? | 我们为什么要走 | 
| [10:22] | Word is, they’re gonna start bombing again. | 据说他们又要开始轰炸了 | 
| [10:24] | Pack up. We gotta go now. | 快收拾东西 我们得赶紧离开 | 
| [10:25] | I found June. | 我找到琼了 | 
| [10:28] | She’s here. | 她就在这里 | 
| [10:30] | Oh, my God. | 天 | 
| [10:32] | -That’s amazing. -Yeah, so I‐‐ | -太棒了 -是啊 所以我 | 
| [10:34] | Look, I know what the rules say. | 我知道规矩是什么 | 
| [10:35] | Moira, it’s great to know she’s okay. | 莫伊拉 能知道她没事真是太好了 | 
| [10:37] | She saved all those kids… | 她救了那么多孩子 | 
| [10:38] | When we get back, we can work on trying to get her out. | 等我们回来 就想办法把她救出去 | 
| [10:41] | No! No, fuck that! | 不行 去他的 | 
| [10:43] | -I don’t have time for this. -Oona, she’s hurt. | -我没时间跟你争辩 -乌娜 她受伤了 | 
| [10:45] | She’s not gonna last a week here. | 她在这里撑不过一周 | 
| [10:47] | -Look, I get that this is hard. -No, it’s not hard. | -我知道这不容易 -不是容不容易的事 | 
| [10:50] | It’s life or death. | 这是生死悠关的事 | 
| [10:51] | For everyone, not just you, and not just her. | 每个人的生死 不只是你或她 | 
| [10:54] | She’s my best friend, Oona. | 她是我最好的朋友 乌娜 | 
| [10:56] | Gilead finds out we took her, | 基列国要是发现我们带走了她 | 
| [10:57] | no more missions, no more food, no more medicine, nothing, | 那就不会再有任务 没有食物药品 什么都没了 | 
| [11:00] | for any of these people. | 他们得不到任何物资了 | 
| [11:02] | You think June is more important than every one of them? | 你觉得琼比他们每个人都重要吗 | 
| [11:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [11:12] | CERA staff. Clear out! | CERA的人员 收拾好赶紧撤 | 
| [11:14] | Pack up all provisions! | 把补给都打包带走 | 
| [11:19] | Don’t leave us. Please, please, please. | 别撇下我们 求你们了 拜托 | 
| [11:23] | We got to go. Come with me. | 我们得走了 跟我来 | 
| [11:26] | Keep your head down. | 头低点 别让人发现 | 
| [11:36] | Don’t go. | 别走 | 
| [11:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [11:38] | -My kids are starving. Please! -I’m sorry. | -我的孩子快饿死了 拜托 -抱歉 | 
| [11:41] | You’re just gonna leave us here? | 你们就这么把我们扔在这儿不管吗 | 
| [11:42] | We can’t take you with us, but we’ll be back. | 我们不能带你们走 但我们还会回来的 | 
| [11:46] | No! You’re killing us! | 不 你这相当于杀了我们 | 
| [11:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [11:57] | Good. You did good. | 很好 你做得很好 | 
| [12:00] | You did good. Okay. | 很好 好了 | 
| [12:02] | Now you gotta get ready to run to the boat. | 现在你得准备好往船上跑 | 
| [12:04] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [12:05] | -What? -I’m gonna get you out of here. | -什么 -我要带你离开这里 | 
| [12:08] | All right? You ready? | 好吗 准备好了吗 | 
| [12:10] | -No. -June. | -不行 -琼 | 
| [12:11] | No, we have to find Janine. | 不行 我们得找到珍妮 | 
| [12:14] | For fuck’s sake, we’re not gonna find Janine! | 醒醒吧 我们找不到珍妮了 | 
| [12:15] | She’s probably dead. | 她可能已经死了 | 
| [12:17] | And if you stay here, you’re gonna die too. | 如果你留在这里 你也会死 | 
| [12:21] | June. Boat! | 琼 船 | 
| [12:23] | -Now! -Moira, no! | -马上去 -莫伊拉 不行 | 
| [12:24] | -No‐–No! Don’t make me leave you again! | -不行 -别逼我再次撇下你 | 
| [12:28] | Don’t fucking do that to me. | 别这么对我 | 
| [12:30] | You can’t do that to me! | 你不能这么对我 | 
| [12:33] | Please! You’ve got to go with me. | 求你了 你得跟我走 | 
| [12:37] | You’ve got to come back. | 你得以后再回来 | 
| [12:43] | You can’t make me leave without Hannah. | 你不能逼我撇下汉娜自己走 | 
| [12:46] | Hannah? | 汉娜 | 
| [12:46] | You can’t make me leave without her, Moira. | 你不能让我撇下她自己走 莫伊拉 | 
| [12:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [12:50] | – You can’t make me leave without her. – Where is she? | -你不能让我撇下她 -她在哪 | 
| [12:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:53] | -Hannah? -I don’t know, | -汉娜 -我不知道 | 
| [12:54] | -but I have to get back to her. -You don’t know? | -但我得回去找她 -你不知道 | 
| [12:58] | What… What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 | 
| [13:00] | How are you gonna get to her? | 你要怎么找到她 | 
| [13:03] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你的样子 | 
| [13:05] | You’re fucking beat to shit, | 你他妈都快死了 | 
| [13:06] | you don’t even know where she is. | 你也不知道她在哪 | 
| [13:08] | How are you going to find her? | 你要怎么找到她 | 
| [13:09] | They took her because of me. | 她被抓都是因为我 | 
| [13:12] | She was so scared. | 她那么害怕 | 
| [13:15] | She was so scared. | 她吓坏了 | 
| [13:18] | Then she’s safer without you. | 那么没有你她会更安全 | 
| [13:24] | They’re gonna kill you. | 他们会杀了你 | 
| [13:28] | They’re gonna hunt you down | 他们会追你到天涯海角 | 
| [13:30] | and they’re gonna kill you. | 然后他们会杀了你 | 
| [13:33] | And they’ll kill you in front of her. | 他们会在她面前杀了你 | 
| [13:39] | Do you want to help her? | 你想救她吗 | 
| [13:40] | You leave her the hell behind, and you come with me. | 那就把她留下 你跟我走 | 
| [13:44] | You wanna fight them? You fight them from Canada. | 你想跟他们斗吗 那就去加拿大跟他们斗 | 
| [13:48] | We will help you. | 我们会帮你 | 
| [13:49] | The Canadians will help you! The American government, | 加拿大人会帮你 美国政府 | 
| [13:51] | whatever fucking left of it is in Canada, and will help you. | 他们残存的势力都在加拿大 他们会帮你 | 
| [13:57] | I’ll be there. | 我会在那里 | 
| [14:00] | Luke, Emily, Rita… | 卢克 艾米莉 丽塔 | 
| [14:04] | everyone who loves you is there. | 所有爱你的人都在那里 | 
| [14:10] | Nichole. | 妮可 | 
| [14:11] | Nichole is there. | 妮可也在 | 
| [14:14] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [14:16] | Yes, she… She needs you. | 是的 她需要你 | 
| [14:18] | She needs you, she’s growing up and she’s amazing | 她需要你 她正在成长 她非常棒 | 
| [14:20] | but she needs you because you’re her mother. | 但她需要你 因为你是她母亲 | 
| [14:23] | You’re her mother, okay? | 你是她母亲 好吗 | 
| [14:26] | Come on, June. Come on! | 来吧 琼 振作点 | 
| [14:33] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 | 
| [14:36] | You’ll come back for her, all right? | 你会为她跟我回去 对吗 | 
| [14:39] | Let’s go, let’s go! Hurry! | 我们走 快点 | 
| [14:40] | -Come on! Hurry up! -Go, go, go! | -快走 赶上 -走走走 | 
| [14:45] | You’ll come back for Nichole. | 你会为了妮可回去 | 
| [14:46] | Come back for your baby daughter. | 为了你的宝贝女儿回去 | 
| [14:53] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [14:54] | -Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 | 
| [14:56] | All right, come on. Come on. | 行了 走吧 快走 | 
| [15:13] | Stay here. Don’t move. | 呆在这里 不要动 | 
| [16:01] | You know, technically, that couch is also mine. | 严格意义上来说 那沙发也是我的 | 
| [16:04] | Technically, this couch is Lisa’s, | 严格意义上来说 这沙发是丽莎的 | 
| [16:07] | and you were supposed to watch it | 你应该在她去国外留学 | 
| [16:09] | while she went to go study abroad. | 这段时间里替她保管 | 
| [16:11] | Well, I will leave it to you out of the kindness of my heart. | 我把它留给你完全是因为我内心和善 | 
| [16:15] | Luke hates it. | 卢克恨死它了 | 
| [16:17] | Luke hates it. | 卢克恨死它了 | 
| [16:24] | It’s not gonna be that different, you know? | 不会变化很大的 你知道的吧 | 
| [16:26] | I mean, I’m gonna see you all the time. | 我会经常见到你 | 
| [16:30] | It’s not really gonna change that much. | 不会真的变化那么大 | 
| [16:33] | My mother made me promise I would keep my own last name. | 我妈妈让我保证留着娘家姓 | 
| [16:35] | Oh, phew. | 那我放心了 | 
| [16:41] | Do you really think this is a good idea? | 你真觉得这是个好主意吗 | 
| [16:43] | Which part? | 你指什么 | 
| [16:46] | All of them. | 所有 | 
| [16:48] | All the parts. | 所有部分 | 
| [16:59] | Wait, so you think marrying Luke is a bad idea? | 慢着 你觉得嫁给卢克是个坏主意 | 
| [17:04] | Look, I just, um, think it would be a lot easier | 我只是觉得结束订婚 | 
| [17:07] | to end an engagement than a marriage. | 比结束婚姻要简单的多 | 
| [17:10] | And you know this how, | 你哪来的高见 | 
| [17:11] | because of all the marriages you’ve ended? | 基于你结束的所有婚姻吗 | 
| [17:15] | Never mind. | 算了吧 | 
| [17:18] | No. No, no, no. | 别 别停下 | 
| [17:20] | No, I’m curious. | 真的 我好奇 | 
| [17:21] | Tell me exactly why you think I shouldn’t marry | 明明白白告诉我为什么你觉得我不该 | 
| [17:24] | a kind, smart, loving man | 嫁给一个善良聪明有爱的男人 | 
| [17:27] | who has a good job and nice shoulders. | 他工作又好 还有靠得住的肩膀 | 
| [17:30] | Because he cheats on his wives | 因为他背着所有妻子出轨 | 
| [17:33] | and he leaves them when they can’t reproduce. | 当她们无法生育就抛弃她们 | 
| [17:36] | Wife. One prior wife. And I’m not Annie. | 他只有一个前妻 而且我不是安妮 | 
| [17:40] | Not yet. | 还不是 | 
| [17:54] | Our marriage is not going to be like that marriage. | 我们的婚姻不会变成那种婚姻 | 
| [17:57] | They fought all the time about all kinds of stuff. | 他们一直为各种事情争吵 | 
| [18:01] | We never fight. | 我们从不争吵 | 
| [18:13] | That’s my pitcher. | 那是我的罐子 | 
| [18:19] | Fine, take it. | 行啊拿去吧 | 
| [18:21] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 | 
| [18:38] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 | 
| [18:40] | Seeing all that up close. | 这么近距离目睹一切 | 
| [18:42] | I’ve seen suffering up close before. | 我以前就亲眼目睹过痛苦 | 
| [18:45] | The hardest part is when you’re the one with the power. | 当你变成手握权力的一方 才是最难的 | 
| [18:50] | I’m so sorry we couldn’t bring her. | 我很抱歉我们不能带上她 | 
| [18:54] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [18:59] | Look, we’re nearly home. | 我们快到家了 | 
| [19:01] | After this port inspection, | 经过港口检查 | 
| [19:03] | it’s only about ten more hours to Canada. | 只要十个小时就能到加拿大 | 
| [19:07] | Port inspection? | 港口检查 | 
| [19:10] | Before we leave their waters, they’re gonna come aboard, | 我们离开他们的水域之前 他们会登船检查 | 
| [19:12] | they’re gonna check the boats stem to stern. | 他们会从头到尾检查每艘船 | 
| [19:15] | It shouldn’t be that bad. | 不会很糟糕的 | 
| [19:18] | I mean, once at this checkpoint in Aleppo, | 只要过了阿勒颇的检查点 | 
| [19:20] | -we had‐–Oona. | -我们就 -乌娜 | 
| [19:25] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你点事 | 
| [19:40] | They’re gonna be here soon. | 他们很快就要到了 | 
| [19:43] | I have the utmost respect for June Osborn. | 我对琼·奥斯本有着最崇高的敬意 | 
| [19:48] | She pioneered Angels’ Flight. She’s a hero. | 她引领了”天使航班” 是个英雄 | 
| [19:52] | But we’re in a really bad situation, | 但我们的处境非常糟糕 | 
| [19:54] | which sees our NGO | 我们的非政府组织 | 
| [19:56] | and all of our future missions put at risk. | 和未来所有任务都危在旦夕 | 
| [19:58] | Now, I’m the team leader, | 我是团队负责人 | 
| [19:59] | so what happens next is my responsibility, | 因此接下来发生的任何事情都是我的责任 | 
| [20:02] | but I want to hear from all of you. | 但我想听取你们的意见 | 
| [20:03] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [20:06] | I’m the one that forced June to come. | 是我强迫琼上船 | 
| [20:07] | She didn’t even want to. | 她都不想来 | 
| [20:09] | So it’s me we should be talking about right now, not her. | 所以讨论对象应该是我 不是他 | 
| [20:11] | You’re right, Moira. It is your fault. | 你说得对莫伊拉 是你的错 | 
| [20:14] | And I know you love your friend, | 我知道你爱你的朋友 | 
| [20:16] | but we all have people we love in Gilead. | 但我们都有亲友还留在基列国 | 
| [20:20] | I think we should turn her in. | 我认为我们应该把她交出去 | 
| [20:21] | -What? -Let him finish. Say more about that. | -你说什么 -让他说完 说下去 | 
| [20:23] | If they find her, all of our future work is fucked forever. | 如果他们找到她 我们的工作就无法继续了 | 
| [20:27] | We can’t let that happen. | 这绝不能发生 | 
| [20:28] | She’s Public Enemy Number One in Gilead. | 她是基列国的头号公敌 | 
| [20:29] | Which means they’ll be even angrier we took her. | 所以我们带她走会引起更大的愤怒 | 
| [20:31] | It’s true. | 没错 | 
| [20:32] | If they find her, they won’t let us back into Chicago, | 如果他们找到她 就不会允许我们回芝加哥 | 
| [20:34] | they won’t let anyone in, | 会禁止任何人进入 | 
| [20:35] | and that will affect all the people there. | 那里所有人都会受到影响 | 
| [20:37] | I think we should keep her. | 我认为我们应该保护她 | 
| [20:39] | I know she broke the rules, but she’s here now, | 我知道她坏了规矩 但她已经来了 | 
| [20:42] | and if we turn her in, they’ll kill her. | 如果我们把她交出去 他们会杀了她 | 
| [20:43] | I think we should turn her in. | 我觉得应该把她交出去 | 
| [20:45] | Okay. Jesus. | 行了 老天爷 | 
| [20:46] | There’s got to be another option here. | 肯定有别的办法 | 
| [20:48] | I mean, we can’t just turn someone in to certain death. | 我们不能把人交出去送死 | 
| [20:50] | This is supposed to be a humanitarian mission. | 这应该是一趟人道主义任务 | 
| [20:52] | Humanitarian missions are about people. | 人道主义任务关乎所有人 | 
| [20:54] | Not one person. | 不是一个人 | 
| [20:55] | There has to be somewhere we can put her. | 我们总有什么地方能安置她 | 
| [20:58] | I mean, we can hide her in the floor or, uh… | 我们可以把她藏在地板里 | 
| [21:01] | we can put her in one of the lifeboats on the side. | 或者把她放在一侧的救生船里 | 
| [21:03] | -They’ll search those. -How do you know? | -他们会搜的 -你怎么知道 | 
| [21:04] | You ever escape Gilead before? Then shut the fuck up! | 你从基列国逃出来过吗 闭上鸟嘴 | 
| [21:07] | Children will be hurt by this. Children who did nothing wrong. | 孩子们会为这件事而受伤 他们什么都没做错 | 
| [21:10] | Not just the children, their parents‐‐ | 不只是孩子 还有他们的父母 | 
| [21:11] | I get it. I’m just saying there has to be another way. | 我知道 我只是说肯定还有别的办法 | 
| [21:14] | What other way is there that doesn’t put the entire crew on risk? | 有什么办法不是冒着全体船员的生命危险 | 
| [21:18] | Make her look like one of the crews. | 把她扮成船员之一 | 
| [21:19] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这意思 | 
| [21:21] | One person who’s sitting right there! | 她就坐在那里 | 
| [21:22] | Just turn me in. | 把我交出去吧 | 
| [21:28] | Jesus! Don’t listen to her. | 老天 别听她的 | 
| [21:33] | My life isn’t worth more than anyone else’s. | 我的命不比别人的值钱 | 
| [21:50] | I’ll tell them I got on the boat myself. | 我跟他们说我自己上船的 | 
| [21:54] | No one helped me. | 没人帮过我 | 
| [21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:02] | No, no! | 不 不 | 
| [22:04] | -Okay, everyone on deck. -June! | -所有人到甲板上 -琼 | 
| [22:06] | -Let’s get through this. -You can’t do this, June. | -应付过去 -你不能这样 琼 | 
| [22:10] | That’s it? | 就这样 | 
| [22:11] | After everything you’ve been through, | 你受了那么多苦 | 
| [22:12] | after every battle you fought, you’ve just given up? | 奋斗了那么多 就这么放弃了 | 
| [22:16] | Look at me! | 看着我 | 
| [22:55] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [22:59] | Oona. | 乌娜 | 
| [23:03] | Elena, print her an ID. | 伊莲娜 给她打印一张身份证明 | 
| [23:08] | Clean her up, get her a vest. | 给她收拾一下 穿个马甲 | 
| [23:10] | Make sure she doesn’t fuck this up. | 确保她别搞砸了 | 
| [23:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:20] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [23:28] | Found any contraband? | 发现走私货了吗 | 
| [23:30] | Narcotics in evidence | 发现了麻醉剂 | 
| [23:31] | but likely classified as medical supplies. | 但很可能划分成医疗物资了 | 
| [23:37] | Let’s clear the boat as quick as possible. | 尽快把这艘船查完 | 
| [23:39] | The boat is 70% searched. | 搜查进度百分之七十 | 
| [23:41] | ETA 20, 25 minutes. | 大概还要20到25分钟 | 
| [23:44] | Name? | 姓名 | 
| [23:45] | Elena Choi. | 伊莲娜·崔 | 
| [24:05] | Next. | 下一个 | 
| [24:16] | Name? | 姓名 | 
| [24:17] | Moira Strand. | 莫伊拉·斯特兰德 | 
| [24:19] | Where are you from? | 你是哪的人 | 
| [24:20] | Toronto. Born and bred. | 多伦多 土生土长 | 
| [24:23] | Next. | 下一个 | 
| [24:36] | Name? | 姓名 | 
| [24:44] | Name. | 姓名 | 
| [24:46] | Rachel Smith. | 瑞秋·史密斯 | 
| [24:52] | Something happen to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [24:54] | Private Tennyson, | 坦尼森列兵 | 
| [24:56] | are we all clear? | 完事了吗 | 
| [24:58] | Sir? | 长官 | 
| [24:59] | I repeat, are we all clear? | 重复 完事了吗 | 
| [25:02] | Not quite yet, sir. | 还没有 长官 | 
| [25:08] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [25:21] | She got knocked to the ground in… | 她摔倒了 | 
| [25:22] | in all that chaos back there. | 那边太乱了 | 
| [25:24] | She hit her head pretty hard. | 她的头撞得不轻 | 
| [25:26] | Man, it was crazy. Did you see those bombs hit? | 当时太吓人了 你看见轰炸袭击了吗 | 
| [25:29] | Lucky you were safe out here. | 你们在这边真是幸运 | 
| [25:31] | Unless you got family and stuff back in Chicago. | 你要是在芝加哥有家人什么的那就另说了 | 
| [25:34] | Um, really hope they’re okay. | 希望他们都没事 | 
| [25:41] | All right. Next. | 好了 下一个 | 
| [26:03] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们离开这吧 | 
| [26:19] | You made it. | 你成功了 | 
| [26:23] | We’re goin’ to Canada. | 我们要去加拿大了 | 
| [26:47] | Ooh, beautiful and strong. | 人美力量大 | 
| [26:50] | Must be your, uh, Swedish lineage, just… | 一定是你的瑞典血统 | 
| [26:58] | Just so you know, I’m never moving again. Ever. | 我得说一句 我再也不搬家了 | 
| [27:01] | Deal. I’ll put it in the vows. | 没问题 我会写进结婚誓言里的 | 
| [27:04] | Oh, yeah. We should definitely put it in the vows. | 对 绝对应该写进誓言里 | 
| [27:10] | Did you and Annie write your own vows? | 你和安妮的誓言都是你们自己写的吗 | 
| [27:13] | Oh. No. It was not that kind of wedding. | 没有 我们没举行那种婚礼 | 
| [27:18] | What kind of wedding was it? | 那你们是哪种 | 
| [27:19] | Uh, just a normal… | 就是普通的 | 
| [27:22] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [27:24] | Like at a church? | 在教堂举行的吗 | 
| [27:26] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. | 对 是 | 
| [27:28] | That kind of thing was important to her. | 这种事情对她来说很重要 | 
| [27:32] | So “for richer or poorer, sickness and health, | “无论贫穷还是富有 健康还是疾病 | 
| [27:35] | better or worse,” like all that kind of thing? | 同甘共苦”之类的 | 
| [27:38] | Babe? | 宝贝 | 
| [27:39] | Yeah? | 怎么 | 
| [27:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:42] | – Nothing. – No? | -没什么 -是吗 | 
| [27:45] | ‘Cause, you know, that marriage is not gonna be our marriage. | 要知道 我们的婚姻和那次可不一样 | 
| [27:48] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [27:50] | Can you be careful with that, please? | 那个东西能轻拿轻放吗 | 
| [27:53] | That’s fine. | 算了 | 
| [27:56] | What’s in it? | 里面是什么 | 
| [28:00] | It’s a cocktail pitcher, okay? | 是个鸡尾酒罐子 | 
| [28:04] | That I stole. | 我偷来的 | 
| [28:06] | What is your problem? | 你怎么回事 | 
| [28:08] | Don’t you dare. | 别闹了 | 
| [28:16] | I don’t know. What if I can’t get pregnant? | 我也说不好 如果我不能怀孕呢 | 
| [28:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:21] | You and Annie had a hard time having kids. | 你和安妮要孩子费了很大力气 | 
| [28:24] | What if that happens to us? | 如果我们也如此怎么办 | 
| [28:27] | You are not Annie, okay? | 你不是安妮 好吗 | 
| [28:30] | And I’m a very different person than I was back then. | 而且我已经不是从前的那个我了 | 
| [28:34] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [28:35] | But, I mean, you don’t know what’s gonna happen, right? | 但是世事难料 对吧 | 
| [28:39] | What if I end up disappointing you? | 如果我让你失望了怎么办 | 
| [28:41] | Go… Come on! Come here. | 说什么呢 过来 | 
| [28:46] | Look, I don’t know if we’re gonna be able to have kids, | 我不知道我们会不会有孩子 | 
| [28:50] | but either way we’re gonna be okay. | 不管怎样我们都会好好的 | 
| [28:54] | You really want kids, though. | 可是你真的很想要孩子 | 
| [28:55] | Yeah, and I really want you. | 我真的想要你 | 
| [28:58] | Like… | 所以 | 
| [29:01] | You’re not gonna disappoint me. | 你不会让我失望的 | 
| [29:03] | Well, I mean, you don’t know that. | 这可不好说 | 
| [29:07] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [29:09] | Everyone has a line, you know, something that’s unforgivable. | 每个人都有底线 不能原谅的那种 | 
| [29:16] | What if I’m not who you think I am? | 如果我跟你期待的不一样怎么办 | 
| [29:23] | Then I’ll just love whoever you turn out to be. | 不管你什么样子 我都爱你 | 
| [30:07] | You snuck her in behind my back and you lied to me! | 你背着我把她偷偷带进来 还对我撒谎 | 
| [30:09] | I mean, what did you think was gonna happen? | 你当时是怎么想的 | 
| [30:11] | But you’re the one who decided to save her. | 但是决定救她的人是你 | 
| [30:14] | Because you put me in a position | 因为你把我逼上了 | 
| [30:15] | where I had to either save her or kill her. | 要么救她要么杀她的绝路 | 
| [30:18] | Well, you couldn’t have expected me to leave her behind. | 你不会指望我把她丢下不管吧 | 
| [30:20] | You don’t think I’ve ever had to leave anyone behind? | 你觉得我从来没不得已抛下别人吗 | 
| [30:23] | Every mission, you don’t think I’ve had to make hard choices? | 每次任务 你觉得我没做出过艰难的抉择吗 | 
| [30:26] | Choices that keep me up at night, | 那些让我夜不能寐的抉择 | 
| [30:28] | that I regret every single day! | 每天都在后悔的抉择 | 
| [30:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [30:33] | I wish this didn’t have to be about us. | 我希望这事不要影响到我们两个 | 
| [30:36] | Let’s not make this last longer than it has to. | 我们没有必要再纠缠下去了 | 
| [30:41] | But we can still talk at the office? | 但是我们还是能在办公室说话的吧 | 
| [30:45] | There’s not gonna be an office after this. | 这事之后连办公室都没有了 | 
| [30:57] | Fuck. | 见鬼 | 
| [31:32] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [31:33] | Hey, are you trying to take this lifeboat? | 你要乘救生船走吗 | 
| [31:35] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮我吗 | 
| [31:37] | No! | 不 | 
| [31:38] | Fuck you! I’m not helping you. | 操 我才不帮你 | 
| [31:39] | Where the hell do you think | 你大半夜 | 
| [31:40] | you’re gonna go on a lifeboat in the middle of the night? | 想划着救生船到哪去 | 
| [31:42] | I have to go back. | 我必须回去 | 
| [31:44] | Are you fucking insane? | 你他妈疯了吗 | 
| [31:45] | -I have to get her. -Stop it! | -我必须去找她 -住手 | 
| [31:48] | You’re gonna die in the water | 你要么会淹死 | 
| [31:50] | or you’ll sail back to Gilead and die there! | 要么会死在基列国 | 
| [31:53] | That’s your plan? | 这是你的打算吗 | 
| [31:59] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [32:01] | You wanna go back, I’m going with you. | 你想回去 我陪着你 | 
| [32:05] | We’ll die together. | 要死一起死 | 
| [32:07] | -Stop it. -No. | -住手 -不 | 
| [32:08] | -Yes. -No! | -停下 -不 | 
| [32:10] | I did not bring you all this way just to leave you behind. | 我好不容易把你带出来 不能丢下你 | 
| [32:13] | I told you I needed to stay for Hannah, | 我说过要为了汉娜留下 | 
| [32:16] | and you manipulated me. | 是你操纵了我 | 
| [32:17] | I didn’t manipulate you. I saved your life. | 我没有操纵你 我救了你的命 | 
| [32:19] | You tricked me into leaving my daughter! | 你骗我丢下了自己的女儿 | 
| [32:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [32:25] | If I don’t go back now, | 如果我现在不回去 | 
| [32:27] | she is gone forever! | 就再也找不到她了 | 
| [32:30] | Hannah is gone forever. | 再也找不到汉娜了 | 
| [32:39] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [32:42] | With Hannah. | 汉娜怎么了 | 
| [32:45] | You said they took her. What happened? | 你说他们抓了她 怎么回事 | 
| [32:51] | I’m not gonna force you to stay. I just wanna know. | 我不会逼你留下 我只是想知道 | 
| [32:56] | They showed her to me. | 他们带我见了她 | 
| [33:00] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 | 
| [33:04] | But there was nothing I could do. For her. | 但我无法为她做任何事 | 
| [33:07] | There was nothing I could do to help her. | 我没有任何办法救她 | 
| [33:13] | She didn’t recognize me. | 她没有认出我 | 
| [33:18] | She didn’t know who I was. | 她不认识我了 | 
| [33:23] | She was scared of me. | 她怕我 | 
| [33:25] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [33:27] | Everything that has happened to her, | 她所遭遇的一切 | 
| [33:30] | it’s because of me. | 都是因为我 | 
| [33:32] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:33] | No, that is not true. | 不是这样的 | 
| [33:35] | How can I go back without her? | 我怎么能丢下她回去 | 
| [33:37] | -No one‐–How can I show up without her? | -没有人 -我怎么能一个人回去 | 
| [33:41] | June, no one expects you to have her. | 琼 没有人指望你带她回来 | 
| [33:44] | They’re waiting for a person, not a superhero. | 他们等的是一个人 不是超级英雄 | 
| [33:48] | Even if you did get all those kids out. | 虽然你救出了那么多孩子 | 
| [33:50] | But not her. | 但没救她 | 
| [33:53] | Not my Hannah. | 没有我的汉娜 | 
| [33:57] | I didn’t have her. | 我没能救她 | 
| [34:00] | I tried. I really did. | 我努力了 真的 | 
| [34:04] | I did everything I could, but it wasn’t enough. | 我尽了全力 但还是不够 | 
| [34:13] | I was supposed to save her. | 我本该救她的 | 
| [34:18] | ‘Cause I’m her mommy. | 因为我是她妈妈 | 
| [34:22] | I’m her mother. | 我是她的母亲 | 
| [34:27] | It is my job to protect her. | 保护她是我的职责 | 
| [34:32] | And I failed. | 但我失败了 | 
| [34:38] | How can I face him? | 我怎么面对他 | 
| [34:42] | How can I tell him that everything | 我怎么告诉他 | 
| [34:44] | that has happened to her is because of me? | 她遭遇的一切都是我害的 | 
| [34:47] | No. That’s not true. | 不 不是的 | 
| [34:48] | And that’s Gilead talking. You know that’s not true. | 那是基列国的话术 你知道这不是真的 | 
| [34:51] | No, he is never gonna forgive me. | 不 他绝不会原谅我 | 
| [34:54] | He’s never gonna forgive me. | 他绝不会原谅我 | 
| [34:55] | All these years, he has waited for you. | 他等了你这么多年 | 
| [34:59] | And he has never given up on you. | 他从来没有放弃过你 | 
| [35:01] | You need to have a little faith now too. | 现在你也要有点信心 | 
| [35:04] | I know him. | 我了解他 | 
| [35:06] | I know what he can take. | 我知道他有多坚强 | 
| [35:10] | How ’bout you find out? | 那你回去亲眼看一看好吗 | 
| [35:19] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [35:21] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [35:50] | Hey, Junebug. | 琼宝 | 
| [35:58] | There’s a baby. | 有宝宝 | 
| [36:01] | Well, it’s, uh… | 就是 | 
| [36:02] | I’m pregnant! We’re having a baby. | 我怀孕了 我们有孩子了 | 
| [36:04] | And I was gonna tell you inside, | 我本来准备在家告诉你 | 
| [36:07] | and I put all these candles out, but… | 我把蜡烛都吹灭了 但是 | 
| [36:12] | We’re having a baby! We’re having a baby? | 我们有孩子了 我们有孩子了 | 
| [36:15] | -Yeah! -Hey! We’re having a you! | -是的 -你来了 | 
| [36:18] | And we’re gonna love you so much. | 我们会很爱很爱你 | 
| [36:20] | We’re having a baby! | 我们有孩子了 | 
| [36:22] | We’re having a baby! | 我们有孩子了 | 
| [36:26] | I… | 我 | 
| [36:28] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 | 
| [36:30] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [36:45] | Some more artistic ones, please. | 再来点有艺术感的 | 
| [36:54] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [36:56] | I think that’s fine. | 我觉得不错 | 
| [36:57] | Ooh! Look at that method! | 手法不错嘛 | 
| [37:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [37:39] | You know, we can stay here as long as you want. | 你想在这待多久都可以 | 
| [37:45] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [37:49] | I just need a minute. | 给我一点时间 | 
| [37:52] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [37:58] | I’m okay. | 我很好 | 
| [38:32] | Where… Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [39:18] | I’m sorry I don’t have her. | 对不起 我没带她来 | 
| [39:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [39:32] | I’m sorry it’s just me. | 对不起 我一个人来了 | 
| [39:35] | I’m sorry it’s just me. | 对不起 只有我一个 | 
| [39:37] | -I knew it would… -No, no, no, no. | -我知道 -不不不 | 
| [39:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [39:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [39:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 | 
| [39:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [39:54] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |