| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | My name is June Osborn. | 我叫琼·奥斯本 | 
| [00:04] | Fred Waterford and Serena Joy | 弗雷德·沃特福德和塞丽娜·乔伊·沃特福德 | 
| [00:07] | ‐ …imprisoned me, beat me, and raped me. – No! Stop! | -监禁 殴打并强奸了我 -不 停下 | 
| [00:11] | The sacrifices we all made in Gilead were difficult. | 我们在基列国做的牺牲很艰难 | 
| [00:14] | But where else on Earth is the birth rate rising? | 但是地球上还有哪里生育率在提高呢 | 
| [00:16] | I am done. Anything more can wait for your trial. | 我受够了 别的可以等你受审的时候再说 | 
| [00:19] | If this ordeal isn’t over by the time the baby comes, | 如果这严酷的考验在宝宝降世之时还没结束 | 
| [00:22] | it would be our honor to raise him in our home. | 抚养他对我们来说会是莫大的荣幸 | 
| [00:24] | I expect to be free once proceedings are over with. | 我应该会在诉讼程序结束时恢复自由 | 
| [00:27] | Well, that’s wonderful. You can come home. | 那很棒 你们可以回家 | 
| [00:30] | That baby belongs in Gilead. | 那宝宝是属于基列国的 | 
| [00:32] | Hello, June Osborn. You must want something. | 你好 琼·奥斯本 你肯定有所求 | 
| [00:36] | It’s about getting Hannah. | 救出汉娜 | 
| [00:37] | I’ll get you Hannah, if you get me | 我给你汉娜 只要你能给我 | 
| [00:39] | ten of the kids you flew out of here. | 十个你送出去的孩子 | 
| [00:42] | No. | 不行 | 
| [00:45] | We have to find her and bring her to Canada. | 我们要找到她 把她带到加拿大 | 
| [00:51] | Never thought I’d give it to you in person. | 没想到能当面交给你 | 
| [00:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [00:55] | At least you know where she is now. | 至少你知道她在哪里了 | 
| [00:56] | I should’ve run away with you when I had the chance. | 我当初应该抓住机会和你一起逃的 | 
| [01:00] | Gilead could come for our son. | 基列国可能会来要我们的儿子 | 
| [01:02] | They could make me a Handmaid. | 他们可能会让我成为使女 | 
| [01:04] | I’ll do everything in my power to make sure | 我会尽最大努力 | 
| [01:06] | you and our son are protected. | 保护你和我们的儿子 | 
| [01:08] | What could you possibly do from in here? | 你在这里还能做什么 | 
| [01:11] | So, what happens next? How do we get Hannah? | 接下来怎么做 我们怎么能接汉娜回来 | 
| [01:13] | We have a new asset who knows how the system operates. | 有新的重要线人 他了解系统的运转规则 | 
| [01:15] | He could advise us. | 他可以做我们的顾问 | 
| [01:16] | ‐ Who is it? ‐ Fred Waterford. | -是谁 -弗雷德·沃特福德 | 
| [01:18] | Waterford? | 沃特福德 | 
| [01:19] | He has agreed to share his wealth of knowledge. | 他同意分享自己丰富的知识 | 
| [01:22] | In exchange for his freedom. | 换取人身自由 | 
| [01:23] | – Stop it! Stop! No! – Inside information about Gilead. | -停下 放开我 不 -基列国的内部信息 | 
| [01:26] | The prosecution has dropped its charges. | 检方撤回了控告 | 
| [01:28] | June! | 琼 | 
| [01:29] | He’s a fucking rapist! | 他是强奸犯 | 
| [01:30] | You know what he did to all of us! I will kill you! | 你知道他对我们做了什么 我要杀了你 | 
| [01:54] | It has to look like love. | 必须装出爱他的样子 | 
| [01:57] | That’s what he needs. | 他需要的就是这个 | 
| [02:04] | Pretend you like it. | 假装你喜欢 | 
| [02:09] | Pretend you love it. | 假装你爱 | 
| [02:12] | Pretend you want him. | 假装你想要他 | 
| [02:17] | He is your Commander. | 他是你的大主教 | 
| [02:21] | Make him your whole world. | 让他成为你的全世界 | 
| [02:25] | Your sun, your moon, and all your stars. | 你的太阳 月亮 你的满天繁星 | 
| [02:32] | Make him believe. | 让他相信 | 
| [02:35] | Because your motherfucking life depends on it. | 因为你的命就他妈指望他了 | 
| [02:44] | Don’t run. | 不要逃跑 | 
| [02:46] | Don’t kick. | 不要踢踹 | 
| [02:51] | Don’t scream. | 不要尖叫 | 
| [02:55] | Don’t bite it off. | 不要咬下来 | 
| [02:58] | Don’t… | 不要 | 
| [03:01] | bite. | 撕咬 | 
| [03:15] | Good morning, Ms. Osborn. | 早上好 奥斯本女士 | 
| [03:23] | I really would prefer it if you weren’t here. | 我真的不希望你在这 | 
| [03:25] | I understand. I’ll be as quick as possible. This way, please. | 我理解 我会尽快的 这边请 | 
| [03:39] | Commander Fredrick Waterford has been offered leniency | 我们向弗雷德里克·沃特福德大主教提出赦免 | 
| [03:42] | in exchange for his cooperation. | 以换取他的合作 | 
| [03:44] | Before the plea agreement is approved, | 在认罪协议被批准之前 | 
| [03:46] | you have been invited to make a statement to the court, | 邀请你在法庭上发表声明 | 
| [03:49] | giving your comment on Commander Waterford’s potential release. | 对沃特福德大主教可能获释发表意见 | 
| [03:52] | It will be shown at his I. C. C. Sentencing hearing | 你的声明会在他的ICC量刑听证会上展示 | 
| [03:55] | and remain a permanent part of the tribunal record. | 并成为法庭永久记录的一部分 | 
| [03:58] | Do you have any questions I can answer at this point | 关于大主教案件情况 | 
| [03:59] | about the status of the Commander’s case? | 你有什么想问我的吗 | 
| [04:02] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [04:09] | I apologize that we couldn’t arrange an in‐person hearing. | 抱歉我们无法安排现场听证会 | 
| [04:12] | Judges have busy schedules. | 法官们事务繁忙 | 
| [04:15] | There was certainly no disrespect intended. | 绝对没有不尊重你的意思 | 
| [04:21] | Ms. Osborn, I should caution you. | 奥斯本女士 我应该提醒你 | 
| [04:24] | Sentencing agreements like this one | 像这样的量刑协议 | 
| [04:26] | are usually approved by the court. | 法庭通常都会批准 | 
| [04:29] | Commander Waterford will, in all likelihood, | 沃特福德大主教很有可能 | 
| [04:30] | be granted immunity in exchange for his cooperation. | 会得到豁免权以换取他的合作 | 
| [04:38] | So I should just get comfortable with the fact | 所以我就该欣然接受 | 
| [04:40] | that he’s gonna get out. | 他将逃脱刑罚的事实 | 
| [04:43] | No matter what he did. | 无论他做过什么 | 
| [04:47] | No matter what I say. | 也不管我怎么说 | 
| [04:52] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:54] | I don’t expect you to be comfortable with this. | 我没指望你能接受 | 
| [05:02] | Is he everything you hoped for? | 他符合你的期望吗 | 
| [05:09] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [05:11] | He’s already rewritten our understanding | 他已经重塑了我们对 | 
| [05:13] | of the Gilead command hierarchy. | 基列国指挥层级的认知 | 
| [05:15] | He is proving to be an intelligence asset of great value, yes. | 证明他是个非常有价值的情报线人 是的 | 
| [05:22] | You won’t be able to shut him up. | 你不能让他闭嘴 | 
| [05:29] | Weak men, hmm? | 弱者 | 
| [05:34] | They do make the world go round. | 他们确实让世界运转 | 
| [05:40] | I am on your side, Ms. Osborn. | 我是站在你这边的 奥斯本女士 | 
| [05:45] | I was a prisoner that Waterford would sometimes | 我曾是沃特福德会时不时 | 
| [05:49] | take out to fuck. | 带出去强奸的囚犯 | 
| [05:52] | And you’re gonna set him free. | 而你却要释放他 | 
| [05:58] | You don’t have a side. | 你才没有立场 | 
| [06:04] | Thank you for continuing to participate in the process. | 感谢你继续参与这个过程 | 
| [06:26] | Just two minutes. I’m so sorry. | 只要等两分钟 非常抱歉 | 
| [06:28] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 | 
| [06:57] | Blue. | 蓝色 | 
| [06:59] | I let it take me. | 我放任自己沉溺其中 | 
| [07:03] | Blue moon. Blue velvet. | 蓝月亮 蓝丝绒 | 
| [07:09] | Blue Man Group. | 蓝人乐队 | 
| [07:53] | No, I… yeah. I‐I understand that. | 不 我理解 | 
| [08:00] | No, no, no. Is there anything that we can do about it? | 不不不 我们能做什么吗 | 
| [08:07] | ‐ Well, how was it? ‐ Nothing! | -怎么样 -无能为力 | 
| [08:10] | It was shitty. | 糟糕透了 | 
| [08:11] | ‐ Nothing? ‐ And it’s done. | -什么都做不了吗 -结束了 | 
| [08:13] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [08:17] | – No, I‐I get it. – Look. | -不 我懂 -听着 | 
| [08:22] | ‐ Your royal highness. ‐ Yeah, thank you. | -公主殿下 -好的 谢谢 | 
| [08:24] | I’ll get her. | 我去看看她 | 
| [08:24] | ‐ Thanks. – Look, I… You… You’re here, right? | -谢谢 -听着 你在这里 好吗 | 
| [08:29] | Nichole is here. That’s a miracle. | 妮可在这 这是个奇迹 | 
| [08:32] | ‐ Yeah. Yeah, it is. ‐ Right? | -是的 -好吗 | 
| [08:33] | So, we just… we just gotta count our blessings and… | 所以我们要珍惜这些福气 | 
| [08:36] | No. No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 | 
| [08:38] | I know, you’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 | 
| [08:40] | Well, thank… thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 | 
| [08:41] | – I ca… I’ll be back. – Thanks. | -我会回来的 -谢谢 | 
| [08:44] | But when did they do it? | 但他们什么时候做的 | 
| [08:46] | You’re back. | 你回来了 | 
| [08:49] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [08:52] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [08:53] | I have tea, or are you hungry? | 我煮了茶 你饿吗 | 
| [08:56] | Rita… | 丽塔 | 
| [08:58] | I’m gonna need you to stop serving me. | 你别再侍奉我了 | 
| [09:00] | And I need you to stop cleaning. | 也别再打扫个不停了 | 
| [09:04] | I am working on it with my therapist. | 我正在心理医生的指导下调整 | 
| [09:07] | So, sit down. | 请坐吧 | 
| [09:09] | Yeah, I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [09:10] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [09:11] | I‐I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [09:15] | Yeah, thank you. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [09:17] | They’re sending Waterford to fucking Geneva! | 他们要把沃特福德送去他妈的日内瓦 | 
| [09:20] | They’re gonna fly the prick there | 他们要让那人渣坐飞机过去 | 
| [09:21] | and have his immunity hearing. | 在那边进行他的豁免听证会 | 
| [09:25] | And then he’s a free man. He’s free to just set up | 然后他就会自由 他将能自由地 | 
| [09:28] | wherever the fuck he wants, with his | 去他想去的地方定居 带着他的 | 
| [09:30] | Viking‐ass wife. | 维京海盗老婆 | 
| [09:34] | When? When is he leaving, do you know? | 他什么时候走 你知道吗 | 
| [09:37] | End of the week. | 这周末 | 
| [09:39] | He will be gone by the end of the week. | 这周末他就走了 | 
| [09:43] | Well, good. | 很好 | 
| [09:44] | Out of sight, out of mind. | 眼不见 心不烦 | 
| [09:51] | You need to go to Geneva. | 你得去日内瓦 | 
| [09:52] | No. I don’t agree. | 不 我不同意 | 
| [09:54] | We’re gonna raise the money and then you can go there | 我们要筹钱让你过去 | 
| [09:56] | and testify in person. | 亲自出庭作证 | 
| [09:57] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:58] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [10:00] | Because it’s pointless, they’ve made their decision. | 因为毫无意义 他们已经做出决定了 | 
| [10:02] | No, look, forget about the I. C. C. | 不 别管ICC了 | 
| [10:04] | You can do interviews. You can talk to the press. | 你可以接受采访 可以找媒体发声 | 
| [10:07] | You do it. You’re good… either of you. | 你去啊 你很擅长 你俩都行 | 
| [10:11] | Don’t include me in this. | 别把我扯进去 | 
| [10:19] | I mean, they won’t do this, right? | 他们不会那么做的 对吧 | 
| [10:23] | Like, he can’t just be out. | 他不能就这么没事了 | 
| [10:27] | I mean, shit, they’ve gotta listen to you. | 妈的 他们得听你说 | 
| [10:29] | You’re June fucking Osborn. | 你他妈可是琼·奥斯本啊 | 
| [10:31] | Maybe he’s more important than I am. | 也许他比我更重要吧 | 
| [10:34] | Waterford? That’s fucking crazy. | 沃特福德 可拉倒吧 | 
| [10:36] | Well, I told my story. | 我已经讲了我的故事 | 
| [10:38] | I got up, and I told them everything. | 我站上去告诉了他们一切 | 
| [10:41] | They know what he was. | 他们知道他是什么人 | 
| [10:43] | What he did and how it felt. | 知道他做了什么 也知道我的感觉 | 
| [10:47] | They made a deal with him anyway. | 但他们还是跟他做了交易 | 
| [10:49] | So maybe what he’s giving them | 所以 可能他给他们的 | 
| [10:51] | is more valuable than what he took from me. | 比他从我这儿夺走的更有价值吧 | 
| [10:54] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 | 
| [11:04] | You’re going to Geneva. | 你要去日内瓦 | 
| [11:07] | I’m gonna help them raise the money | 我去帮他们筹钱 | 
| [11:08] | and then you’re going to Geneva. | 然后你就去日内瓦 | 
| [11:25] | I recognize her. | 我认得她 | 
| [11:27] | Ryan? Riley, perhaps? I’m sorry. | 莱安吗 还是莱利 抱歉 | 
| [11:31] | Dr. Martina Burnell. | 玛蒂娜·伯内尔医生 | 
| [11:34] | She was an oncologist. | 她生前是肿瘤医师 | 
| [11:37] | Her last posting in Gilead | 她在基列国的最后派驻点 | 
| [11:38] | was at a Jezebel’s in Boston. | 是波士顿的一个荡妇俱乐部 | 
| [11:41] | Is that where you recall seeing her? | 你是在那见过她吗 | 
| [11:43] | Contrary to what you may have been told, | 跟你们听说的可能正相反 | 
| [11:46] | I did not frequent that establishment. | 我并非那里的常客 | 
| [11:49] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [11:51] | Did you have occasion to interact with her | 在你”并没”常去的次数里 | 
| [11:54] | on any of your infrequent visits? | 你跟她有过交流吗 | 
| [11:56] | Not in the way you’re implying. | 没有你暗示的那种情况 | 
| [12:00] | We spoke. We may have danced. | 我们聊过天 可能还跳过舞 | 
| [12:03] | Can you confirm that she is deceased? | 你确认她已经去世了吗 | 
| [12:08] | Mr. Waterford, | 沃特福德先生 | 
| [12:10] | I know this is very difficult, | 我知道这一切很不容易 | 
| [12:14] | but you are bringing closure to many families. | 但你确实能给不少家庭带来了结 | 
| [12:21] | I believe Riley passed away in an accident. | 我确定莱利在一场意外中去世了 | 
| [12:25] | Dr. Burnell, excuse me. | 是伯内尔医生 抱歉 | 
| [12:29] | This was an accident at Jezebel’s? | 荡妇俱乐部发生了意外吗 | 
| [12:31] | Yes. Commander Johnston, I recall. | 是的 我记得是约翰斯顿大主教 | 
| [12:35] | Brian L. Johnston. Did he face charges of any kind? | 布莱恩·约翰斯顿 他有遭到指控吗 | 
| [12:39] | Oh, no. | 没有 | 
| [12:40] | I don’t believe there was any intent of harm. | 当时应该不是出于蓄意伤害 | 
| [12:43] | Good morning. | 早 | 
| [12:45] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 | 
| [12:46] | I wasn’t aware we had a scheduled meeting. | 我不知道我们安排了见面 | 
| [12:50] | The Commander is giving you everything that you want. | 大主教已经告知了你想知道的一切 | 
| [12:53] | Military command structure, | 军事指挥构架 | 
| [12:54] | resources, the Colonies. Correct? | 资源 殖民地 没错吧 | 
| [12:56] | ‐ Yes. ‐ I’m sure he’s making you look quite good to your bosses. | -是的 -他肯定让你在老板面前挺有面子吧 | 
| [13:01] | Is there something I can do for you, Mrs. Waterford? | 我能为你做些什么吗 沃特福德太太 | 
| [13:04] | Yes, you can start with that woman. | 就从那个女人开始吧 | 
| [13:05] | Her contempt is completely unacceptable. | 她对我们的藐视完全不可接受 | 
| [13:07] | Mrs. Waterford, your husband has confessed to brutal crimes, | 沃特福德太太 你丈夫已承认犯下了残忍罪行 | 
| [13:11] | many of which you witnessed yourself. | 其中多起还是你亲眼见证的 | 
| [13:17] | She will refer to him as “Commander,” | 她必须称他为”大主教” | 
| [13:19] | or this interview will end. | 不然这次面谈就到此为止 | 
| [13:27] | The Commander needs much faster Internet access. | 大主教需要更快的网速 | 
| [13:31] | The press requests are becoming overwhelming, | 采访邀请已经让人应接不暇了 | 
| [13:33] | and he has a constituency | 而且他完全有权利 | 
| [13:34] | that he has every right to communicate with. | 和支持者进行沟通 | 
| [13:36] | Already done. | 解决了 | 
| [13:37] | Excellent. Now, house hunting. | 很好 然后是找房子的事 | 
| [13:40] | We’re going to need a home that is big enough for our family. | 我们需要一所大房子 能住下我们全家 | 
| [13:44] | Of course, security is a concern, | 当然 安保是重中之重 | 
| [13:45] | so once the Commander returns from Europe, | 等大主教从欧洲返回 | 
| [13:47] | I would like to schedule some tours. | 我希望能安排看房 | 
| [13:49] | You are both still under custody | 在法官签发判决书之前 | 
| [13:51] | until the judges’ ruling is issued. | 你俩都还是被拘押的身份 | 
| [13:53] | The judges’ ruling needs to be expedited. | 法官的判决书得加快速度了 | 
| [13:58] | June Osborn required another say in court | 琼·奥斯本要求再次出庭 | 
| [14:02] | to get it out of her system. | 好把情绪发泄出来 | 
| [14:04] | It’s fine, but let it be done now. | 没关系 但最好现在就了结 | 
| [14:07] | The Commander and I have discussed it. | 大主教和我已经商量过了 | 
| [14:09] | We will not have our son born in this place. | 我们不会让我们的儿子在这里出生 | 
| [14:16] | I will speak to the Prosecutor’s Office. | 我会联系检察官办公室 | 
| [14:20] | You plan on living with the Commander… | 你打算跟大主教 | 
| [14:25] | as husband and wife? | 以夫妻的身份继续生活吗 | 
| [14:30] | As a family. Of course. | 以家人的身份 当然 | 
| [14:35] | Can you explain that to me, Serena? | 能跟我说说理由吗 塞丽娜 | 
| [14:43] | I don’t believe I have to. | 我应该没这个义务 | 
| [15:11] | All right, bud, here we are. | 好了 伙计 我们到了 | 
| [15:13] | You can play with your ball in the yard. | 你可以在院子里玩球 | 
| [15:15] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [15:28] | We’re enjoying very fine weather. | 今天天气可真好啊 | 
| [15:30] | Pious little shit. | 假正经 | 
| [15:34] | Oliver, aren’t you freezing? | 奥利弗 你不冷吗 | 
| [15:36] | No. | 不冷 | 
| [15:37] | They’re impervious to cold. Someone did a study. | 小孩都不怕冷 有人做过研究 | 
| [15:43] | So, there wasn’t anybody there, | 所以 当时没人在场 | 
| [15:46] | in the courtroom, for your testimony? | 没人去法庭听你的证词 | 
| [15:48] | No. They taped it. | 没有 他们录了音 | 
| [15:50] | They’d never stand for that in Gilead. | 要是在基列国 他们可忍不了 | 
| [15:52] | No. | 是啊 | 
| [15:54] | They prefer their justice with a personal touch. | 他们希望司法能顺从他们的喜好 | 
| [15:57] | ‐ Nooses and such. ‐ Yeah. | -比如绞索什么的 -对 | 
| [16:01] | My mom… | 我妈 | 
| [16:02] | My mom used to always tell me | 我妈妈以前一直告诉我 | 
| [16:04] | if you wanna know what they believe in? | 你想知道他们信仰什么 | 
| [16:06] | Remember that they bought a shitload | 记着他们买了很多旧约 | 
| [16:10] | more copies of the Old Testament than the New. | 比新约要多得多 | 
| [16:13] | It’s a much better read. | 确实是一本更好的读物 | 
| [16:16] | The righteous will rejoice in vengeance | 义人见仇敌遭报 就欢喜 | 
| [16:18] | and wash their feet in the blood of the wicked. | 要在恶人的血中洗脚 | 
| [16:21] | It’s good stuff. | 好东西 | 
| [16:33] | Emily, I really want to let go of him. | 埃米莉 我真的好想放下他 | 
| [16:37] | ‐ Fred? ‐ Yeah. | -弗雷德吗 -对 | 
| [16:41] | I want to focus on my family. | 我想专注于我的家庭 | 
| [16:43] | I want to focus on Hannah and my Nichole. | 我想专注于汉娜和我的妮可 | 
| [16:49] | And Luke. | 还有卢克 | 
| [16:59] | A good mother would be able to let go. | 一个好妈妈应该有能力放下 | 
| [17:04] | A good mother. | 一个好妈妈 | 
| [17:09] | A good mother would be able to let go. | 一个好妈妈应该有能力放下 | 
| [18:16] | Blessed be the fruit. | 祈神保佑生养 | 
| [18:34] | What an unexpected pleasure. | 真是意外的惊喜 | 
| [18:37] | Hello, Fred. | 你好 弗雷德 | 
| [18:39] | Blessed evening, June. | 晚上好 琼 | 
| [18:41] | May I call you June? | 我能叫你琼吗 | 
| [18:45] | That is my name. | 那是我的名字 | 
| [18:47] | Yes, it is. | 是的 那是 | 
| [18:54] | Always was my name, actually. | 其实那一直是我的名字 | 
| [18:57] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [19:00] | Well, then, June, why have you come? | 那么琼 你为何而来 | 
| [19:09] | I heard that you were going to Geneva, | 我听说你要去日内瓦 | 
| [19:13] | so… | 所以 | 
| [19:16] | I thought this might be my last chance. | 我觉得这可能是我最后的机会 | 
| [19:20] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [19:22] | To wish me well? | 祝我一切安好 | 
| [19:24] | That doesn’t sound like our June. | 听起来不像我们的琼 | 
| [19:37] | Out of respect, I hold no ill will. | 出于尊重 我并无恶意 | 
| [19:42] | Even after those things you said in court. | 即使是你在法庭说了那些话之后 | 
| [19:51] | I think you can leave us alone. | 我认为你可以让我们单独待着了 | 
| [19:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [20:13] | Fred, I think we both know | 弗雷德 我想我们都知道 | 
| [20:17] | what happened. | 发生了什么 | 
| [20:19] | Yes, we do. | 是的我们知道 | 
| [20:22] | I remember… | 我记得 | 
| [20:27] | quite well. | 非常清楚 | 
| [20:30] | I do understand that you had to… | 我确实明白你不得不 | 
| [20:35] | frame things in front of the judge. | 在法庭面前捏造事实 | 
| [20:40] | And your husband. | 在你丈夫面前 | 
| [20:48] | Yeah, | 是的 | 
| [20:52] | there were… | 我家确实 | 
| [20:58] | discomforts in my house, I know, for both of us. | 存在不适 我知道 我们俩都是 | 
| [21:02] | More for you, of course. | 更多是你 当然 | 
| [21:07] | And for that I do have deep regrets. | 为此我深感愧疚 | 
| [21:15] | I don’t know that I was… | 我不知道我现在 | 
| [21:19] | able to fully appreciate your situation until now. | 能否充分体会你的处境 直到现在 | 
| [21:29] | As a father, to… | 作为一个父亲 | 
| [21:32] | have my son taken away from me would be | 被人夺去儿子将是 | 
| [21:37] | unimaginable. | 无法想象的 | 
| [21:42] | You must have experienced such terrible longing | 你一定体验过如此糟糕的渴望 | 
| [21:46] | for your daughter. | 想见到你女儿 | 
| [21:50] | And, for that, | 为此 | 
| [21:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [21:57] | Truly, deeply sorry. | 真心的 非常抱歉 | 
| [22:27] | I didn’t think you’d ever say that. | 我从没想过你会这么说 | 
| [23:04] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 | 
| [23:07] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [23:09] | I could use one, too. | 我也想来一杯 | 
| [23:25] | What we had, | 我们曾经发生的 | 
| [23:30] | it was… | 那是 | 
| [23:32] | vital. It was a… | 关键的 那是 | 
| [23:35] | a relationship we | 一种我们彼此 | 
| [23:39] | both needed very badly. | 都迫切需要的关系 | 
| [23:42] | To survive in our own ways. | 以自己的方式存活下来 | 
| [23:47] | I wouldn’t call it love, but… | 我不会称之为爱 但是 | 
| [23:51] | there was something else, something | 有着别的什么东西 某种 | 
| [23:56] | very strong. | 很强的东西 | 
| [23:58] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [24:03] | Yeah, there was. | 是 有的 | 
| [24:13] | It’s funny. | 有意思 | 
| [24:15] | I do find myself missing her. | 我确实发现自己想念她 | 
| [24:22] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [24:25] | Offred. | 奥芙弗雷德 | 
| [24:31] | I realize that must sound strange to you. | 我知道你一定觉得很奇怪 | 
| [24:38] | No. | 不 | 
| [24:47] | I miss her, too. | 我也想念她 | 
| [24:54] | Some things, | 某些东西 | 
| [24:57] | so much. | 很想念 | 
| [25:14] | I miss her strength. | 我想念她的力量 | 
| [25:23] | She was very special. | 她很特别 | 
| [25:32] | Inspiring, | 令人振奋 | 
| [25:36] | in a way. | 某种程度上 | 
| [25:51] | To Offred. | 敬奥芙弗雷德 | 
| [25:55] | To our Offred. | 敬我们的奥芙弗雷德 | 
| [26:20] | So, we’re going to have | 我们最近 | 
| [26:21] | some more police at the house for a little while | 要在房子附近多布置一些警力 | 
| [26:23] | ’cause Waterford’s always gonna have some crazies who, | 因为总是有些疯子 | 
| [26:26] | you know, wanna worship him. | 想崇拜沃特福德 | 
| [26:27] | There’s nothing we can do about that, so… | 我们对此无计可施 所以 | 
| [26:30] | They can have Fred the Redeemer. | 他们可以崇拜自己的救世主弗雷德 | 
| [26:34] | I know what he is. | 我知道他是什么玩意 | 
| [26:40] | Yeah, I get that. I get that. | 是的 我明白 | 
| [26:46] | You want to stop and get something? Like… | 你想停车买点什么吗 比如 | 
| [26:50] | should we just get some food? | 我们要买点吃的吗 | 
| [26:51] | Do you want a beer? | 你想喝啤酒吗 | 
| [26:52] | How about a fucking beer? | 要不要他妈的喝点啤酒 | 
| [26:54] | Ah, naw. I’m kinda tired. I just want to go home. | 不了 我有点累 想回家 | 
| [26:58] | Home, like Boston home? | 家 你说波士顿的家吗 | 
| [27:01] | We could… we could get some Pepe’s, | 我们可以来点佩佩家的墨西哥菜 | 
| [27:03] | catch a Sox game. | 看一场红袜子队的比赛 | 
| [27:06] | That’d, that’ll be… that would be fun. | 肯定会很有意思 | 
| [27:10] | You know, someday… | 总有一天 | 
| [27:16] | I’m going to put Fred on the wall. | 我要把弗雷德关进去 | 
| [27:22] | June? | 琼 | 
| [27:25] | June, they… they are going to let him go. | 琼 他们要放他走 | 
| [27:28] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [27:29] | So, you gotta let it go. | 你得放下这件事 | 
| [27:35] | On the fucking wall. | 他妈的牢底坐穿 | 
| [27:54] | Ms. Osborn. Good morning. | 奥斯本小姐 早上好 | 
| [27:56] | Fred’s not gonna get out, Mark. | 弗雷德不会出来的 马克 | 
| [28:00] | I understand how difficult this is to accept. | 我明白这有多难接受 | 
| [28:04] | You should probably change. | 你或许该做出改变了 | 
| [28:06] | We’re going to need your car. | 我们要坐你的车 | 
| [28:10] | Ms. Osborn… | 奥斯本小姐 | 
| [28:12] | You’re gonna help me. | 你要帮我 | 
| [28:13] | We’re not having a discussion. | 没有商量的余地 | 
| [28:15] | No, | 不 | 
| [28:16] | we are going to have this conversation. | 我们要谈 | 
| [28:19] | Yes, we are. | 是的 我们会 | 
| [28:20] | Because we are human beings, trying to work together. | 因为我们是人类 通力合作 | 
| [28:24] | Because we have respect for each other. | 因为我们尊重彼此 | 
| [28:26] | I mean, | 我想说 | 
| [28:28] | this is my home. | 这是我家 | 
| [28:30] | You have my cell, my email. | 你有我手机号码 电子邮箱 | 
| [28:33] | This is fucking… inappropriate and completely unacceptable. | 你这样非常不体面 完全不可接受 | 
| [28:47] | I apologize for my tone. | 对不起 我的语气不好 | 
| [28:54] | No need. You’re right. | 没事 你说得对 | 
| [28:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [29:07] | You know, Gilead turns you into a bit of a cunt. | 基列国会把人弄得有点变态 | 
| [29:21] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [29:28] | I need Fred to get what he deserves. | 我要让弗雷德罪有应得 | 
| [29:32] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [29:37] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [29:38] | I don’t know what I can do for you. | 不知道我能为你做些什么 | 
| [29:41] | Just listen. | 倾听就好 | 
| [29:44] | Please? | 拜托了 | 
| [29:46] | Give me a ride, | 开车载我一段 | 
| [29:49] | and just listen. | 听我说 | 
| [30:27] | You spoke to him directly? | 你直接跟他对话了 | 
| [30:29] | Yeah. The embassy arranged the call. | 对 大使馆安排了通话 | 
| [30:31] | And he personally guaranteed safe passage? | 他亲口保证了安全通路 | 
| [30:35] | Yeah. He did. | 是的 | 
| [30:38] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [30:49] | June Osborn. As I live and breathe. | 琼·奥斯本 有生之年 | 
| [30:55] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 | 
| [31:02] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 | 
| [31:05] | Oh, it was such an intriguing offer. | 你的提议太有意思了 | 
| [31:08] | How could I resist? | 我怎么能拒绝 | 
| [31:12] | So, you want to make a deal for Fred. | 你想为弗雷德做个交易 | 
| [31:14] | Deal. He’s not a… | 交易 他不是什么 | 
| [31:17] | used Subaru. He is my fellow countryman. | 二手车 他是我的同胞 | 
| [31:22] | Lost and far from home. | 背井离乡 | 
| [31:27] | Mr. Tuello, we’d… | 图埃洛先生 我们 | 
| [31:29] | we just want to get Commander Waterford… Fred | 我们只想让沃特福德大主教 弗雷德 | 
| [31:34] | home. | 回家 | 
| [31:37] | I’m sure you would. | 我知道 | 
| [31:38] | Waterford is talking, and you’re scared. | 沃特福德交待了 你们害怕了 | 
| [31:41] | No, he’s having a crisis of faith. | 不 他是遭遇了信仰危机 | 
| [31:44] | Be a mistake to rely on his words. | 相信他的话就错了 | 
| [31:49] | Thank you for the warning. | 多谢提醒 | 
| [31:51] | You said he’s been talking, he’s already been helpful. | 你说他交待了 他已经提供了帮助 | 
| [31:53] | Yes, he has. | 对 是的 | 
| [31:55] | And we hope he will continue to be an asset. | 我们希望他能够继续做个有用的人 | 
| [31:59] | We would be willing to discuss a range of | 我们愿意讨论一些 | 
| [32:03] | monetary policy changes. | 货币政策方面的变化 | 
| [32:10] | Commander Lawrence, you are wasting your time. | 劳伦斯大主教 你这是在浪费时间 | 
| [32:13] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 | 
| [32:15] | Don’t be a dick. | 别闹了 | 
| [32:18] | It was worth a shot. | 不说白不说 | 
| [32:20] | Uh, I do have another offer. | 我确实有其他提议 | 
| [32:23] | A trade, if you will. | 一项交易 如果你们愿意的话 | 
| [32:27] | Uh, Michelle Torrence, | 米歇尔·托伦斯 | 
| [32:29] | Courtney Tan, Adrienne Gedney. | 考特尼·谭 艾德丽安·格德林 | 
| [32:34] | Twenty‐two of these women | 这里有22名 | 
| [32:37] | worked with the Resistance, isn’t that right? | 和抵抗军合作的女人 对吧 | 
| [32:44] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [32:47] | We thought they were dead, most of them. | 我们以为她们大多数都死了 | 
| [32:50] | Well, good news, then. | 那你们听到好消息了 | 
| [32:54] | And you can save them. | 你们可以救她们 | 
| [32:56] | And we can bring our brother home. | 我们也可以把我们的弟兄带回家 | 
| [33:05] | I get that Fred Waterford is giving you information | 我知道你们想靠弗雷德·沃特福德提供的信息 | 
| [33:07] | that you feel will save lives. | 救人的命 | 
| [33:10] | I get that. | 我明白 | 
| [33:13] | But these are the lives you’re trying to save. | 但是你们想要救的是这些人命 | 
| [33:16] | And you cannot say that Fred Waterford | 你们总不会说弗雷德·沃特福德 | 
| [33:19] | is worth more than these women, | 比这些女人更有价值吧 | 
| [33:21] | these 22 women. | 一共22名 | 
| [33:24] | You can’t say that. | 你不能这么说 | 
| [33:35] | I will take it to my boss. | 我会向领导汇报的 | 
| [33:37] | Oh, good. | 好 | 
| [33:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:51] | Glad you haven’t lost your touch. | 很高兴看到你风采依然 | 
| [34:02] | It won’t be enough, you know. | 这样还不够 你知道的 | 
| [34:06] | Whatever | 不论 | 
| [34:08] | happens to him if we get him | 我们接回他之后发生了什么 | 
| [34:11] | won’t be enough for you. | 对你来说都不够 | 
| [34:21] | God bless you, Joseph. | 上你保佑你 约瑟夫 | 
| [34:31] | No, look, if they make that trade, | 不 如果他们接受了交易 | 
| [34:34] | Waterford is going to end up in Gilead. | 沃特福德就要回到基列国 | 
| [34:36] | They will put him on trial, and he will go to jail. | 他们会把他送上法庭 他会蹲监狱 | 
| [34:40] | ‐ Or the Colonies. ‐ Right. | -或者去殖民地 -没错 | 
| [34:42] | Not free but still alive. | 虽然不自由 但起码还活着 | 
| [34:45] | At least a trial is proper. | 至少能上法庭 | 
| [34:47] | Justice of a sort. | 多少伸张点正义 | 
| [34:51] | Would we ever know what happened to him? | 我们能知道他的下场吗 | 
| [34:53] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [34:55] | I just want him gone. | 我只想让他销声匿迹 | 
| [34:57] | I’ve spent too much of my life thinking about him. | 我这辈子花了太多生命想他 | 
| [35:00] | I just want him gone. | 我只想让他销声匿迹 | 
| [35:09] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [35:17] | I want him to be afraid. | 我想让他害怕 | 
| [35:23] | Because I was afraid for so long. | 因为我已经担惊受怕了太久 | 
| [35:30] | How afraid? | 多害怕 | 
| [35:34] | Like in the woods when I was caught. | 比如我在林子里被抓的时候 | 
| [35:42] | And they took Hannah. | 他们抓走了汉娜 | 
| [35:51] | More than that. | 远不止这些 | 
| [36:00] | I want him to be scared to death. | 我想让他害怕得要死 | 
| [36:18] | …he is out of the country. | 他已经不在国内了 | 
| [36:19] | As I said. Yes. | 就像我说的 对 | 
| [36:23] | Sure, call me back. | 当然 打给我 | 
| [36:26] | It’s the I. C. C. Press relations. | ICC的媒体关系 | 
| [36:27] | She’s the competent one if you can believe it. | 如果你相信的话 她很厉害 | 
| [36:33] | You’re off to the airport? | 你要去机场 | 
| [36:34] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [36:36] | And… | 而且 | 
| [36:38] | I’ll return a free man. | 我回来时就是自由之身了 | 
| [36:41] | A husband and a father. | 以丈夫和父亲的身份 | 
| [36:47] | It really is a miracle, Fred. What you’ve done. | 真是奇迹 弗雷德 你做了什么 | 
| [36:52] | I am guided by His hand and my love for the two of you. | 主指引着我 我对你们两个的爱也指引着我 | 
| [37:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:07] | Here is your airplane reading. | 这是你的飞机读物 | 
| [37:10] | I’ve marked the changes in the court documents, | 我在庭审文件中标出了修改处 | 
| [37:13] | and here are the revised appendices. | 以下是修订附录 | 
| [37:17] | I imagine this means I won’t have time | 看来我在飞机场 | 
| [37:19] | to watch any in‐flight movies. | 没时间看空中电影了 | 
| [37:21] | I wish you could come with me. | 真希望你能跟我一起走 | 
| [37:23] | We’ll have to divide and conquer for a while. | 我们得分别行动一段时间 | 
| [37:33] | Call me when you land. | 降落之后给我打电话 | 
| [37:37] | Yes. Um, | 好 | 
| [37:39] | we could try to Zoom. | 我们可以试试视频会议 | 
| [37:43] | I’d like to see you. | 我想看到你 | 
| [37:45] | Sure, Fred. We can Zoom. | 好 弗雷德 我们视频会议 | 
| [37:54] | Serena Joy. | 塞丽娜·乔伊 | 
| [37:56] | It’s my conference call. Have a safe flight. | 我要开电话会议了 一路平安 | 
| [37:59] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [38:02] | Yes, yes. I’m here. | 是的 我在听 | 
| [38:06] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [38:10] | Who else are we waiting for? | 我们还要等谁 | 
| [38:15] | Yes, well, I was hoping we could discuss the case strategy. | 是的 我想讨论一下策略 | 
| [38:20] | Given our last conversation, I thought it would be appropriate. | 上次谈过以后 我觉得应该这样做 | 
| [38:24] | Good afternoon, Commander. | 下午好 大主教 | 
| [38:25] | Good afternoon, Michael. | 下午好 迈克尔 | 
| [38:26] | Your car’ll be right up. | 您的车马上就到 | 
| [38:27] | Praise be. Oh, would you… | 宜应称颂 你方便吗 | 
| [38:29] | ‐ Sure. ‐ Yes, he’s here. | -当然 -是 他在 | 
| [38:30] | Thank you. Very much, ma’am. | 谢谢 非常感谢 夫人 | 
| [38:35] | Ah, Mr. Tuello, what a surprise. | 图埃洛先生 真是没想到 | 
| [38:37] | I was told you wouldn’t be coming along to Geneva. | 我听说你不会来日内瓦了 | 
| [38:41] | You’re not going to Geneva. | 你不是要去日内瓦 | 
| [38:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [38:49] | What is this posturing? | 这是要干什么 | 
| [38:51] | I want to speak to my lawyer immediately! | 我要立刻见我的律师 | 
| [38:53] | You no longer have a lawyer. | 你没有律师了 | 
| [38:56] | – Commander Waterford, the I. C. C. Court – You liar! | -沃特福德大主教 ICC法庭 -骗子 | 
| [38:57] | – You two‐faced fucking coward! – …have ruled you unfit for leniency. | -裁定你不符合赦免条件 -两面三刀的懦夫 | 
| [38:59] | – They have turned your dispensation… – You liar. | -他们将你的豁免 -骗子 | 
| [39:01] | – …Over to the American government. – Two-faced fucking liar! | -移交给了美国政府 -两面三刀的骗子 | 
| [39:03] | You are now in my custody. | 现在你由我押送 | 
| [39:04] | This is absurd. | 荒唐 | 
| [39:09] | This is insanity! | 疯了 | 
| [39:10] | I have rights! I’m a man, and I have rights! | 我有权利 我是人 我有权利 | 
| [39:14] | Do you hear me, Tuello? | 听到了吗 图埃洛 | 
| [40:12] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [40:14] | Mr. Tuello, we had an agreement. | 图埃洛先生 我们签了协议 | 
| [40:16] | We’re exercising a provision within that agreement. | 我们正在按照协议中的条款执行 | 
| [40:18] | How, by taking me to some dark road to be executed? | 怎么执行 把我带到偏僻的地方处决吗 | 
| [40:21] | No, you’re going home, Commander. | 不 你要回家了 大主教 | 
| [40:23] | Tell them we’re ready. Twenty‐two coming back. | 告诉他们我们准备好了 返还22人 | 
| [40:25] | Check the names, get ’em on the bus. | 核对一下姓名 带她们上车 | 
| [40:26] | I want ’em on the move as quickly as possible. | 尽快出发 越快越好 | 
| [40:29] | ‐ Yes, sir. ‐ I got him. | -是 长官 -把他交给我 | 
| [40:31] | Come on. | 走 | 
| [40:39] | A prisoner exchange? You can’t. | 交换俘虏 不能这样 | 
| [40:42] | Your government has made us a guarantee | 你们政府向我们保证 | 
| [40:44] | that you will be tried under the formal Gilead justice system. | 你将在基列国正式司法系统内接受审判 | 
| [40:48] | You helped write those laws, didn’t you? | 你参与起草了那些法律 对不对 | 
| [40:51] | It worked for these women, now it’s your turn. | 它们约束了这些女人 现在轮到你了 | 
| [40:52] | You’ll have to face God with this decision, Mr. Tuello. | 你将为这一决定面对上帝 图埃洛先生 | 
| [40:56] | He’ll be the judge of you, not I. | 由他来审判你 而不是我 | 
| [40:58] | He knows what’s in your heart. | 他知道你心里的想法 | 
| [41:01] | He knows what you desire, what you covet! | 他知道你渴望什么 觊觎什么 | 
| [41:05] | Goodbye, Commander. | 再见 大主教 | 
| [41:08] | Let’s go! | 我们走 | 
| [41:31] | Fred. | 弗雷德 | 
| [41:33] | Praise be. You’re home safe. | 宜应称颂 你安全回家了 | 
| [41:38] | The nation’s prayers have been answered. | 这个国家的祈祷得到了回应 | 
| [41:41] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 | 
| [41:48] | Everything I did, | 我做的一切 | 
| [41:51] | I did to protect my family. | 都是为了保护家人 | 
| [41:56] | I won’t apologize. | 我不会道歉 | 
| [42:00] | All right. | 好 | 
| [42:20] | Nick? | 尼克 | 
| [42:21] | Commander. Commander Lawrence. | 大主教 劳伦斯大主教 | 
| [42:25] | The Eyes will take the prisoner into custody. | 眼目会关押囚犯 | 
| [42:31] | Nick. Nick, what are you doing? Son? | 尼克 尼克 你要干什么 孩子 | 
| [42:36] | If I object, will it make a difference? | 如果我反对 会有用吗 | 
| [42:38] | No, sir. | 不会 长官 | 
| [42:40] | At the border, I’m afraid the Eyes maintain tactical control. | 在边境地带 恐怕眼目掌握战术控制权 | 
| [42:45] | Well. | 那么 | 
| [42:50] | He seems to have us over a barrel. | 看来他让我们别无选择 | 
| [42:55] | Go in grace, Fred. | 感恩离去 弗雷德 | 
| [43:06] | Nick? | 尼克 | 
| [43:07] | Son, this is wrong. | 孩子 这是不对的 | 
| [43:10] | Son, you will regret this. Son, you’ll regret this. | 孩子 你会后悔的 | 
| [43:14] | Son. Nick, listen to me. | 孩子 尼克 听我说 | 
| [43:17] | Nick! | 尼克 | 
| [43:21] | Where are we going, son? | 我们要去哪 孩子 | 
| [43:23] | Where are we going? Nick! | 我们要去哪 尼克 | 
| [44:15] | You, uh… You, Nick, you know this is all wrong. | 尼克 你知道一定是搞错了 | 
| [44:20] | Where are we? Are we even in Gilead anymore? | 我们在哪 我们还在基列国境内吗 | 
| [44:23] | Just keep moving, Commander. | 一直走 大主教 | 
| [44:24] | What jurisdiction do you have to hold me? | 你有什么权利控制我 | 
| [44:28] | No! I have questions and they deserve… | 不 我有问题 有权得到回 | 
| [44:30] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [44:35] | You’ll regret this, son. | 你会后悔的 孩子 | 
| [44:38] | You know this is wrong. | 你知道这样不对 | 
| [44:40] | Keep moving. | 继续走 | 
| [44:42] | Tell me where I am. | 告诉我这是哪 | 
| [44:47] | You’re in No Man’s Land, Commander. | 你在无人之地 大主教 | 
| [44:52] | My God. | 我的天 | 
| [44:56] | Do not be deceived. | 不要自欺 | 
| [44:59] | God is not to be mocked. | 上帝是轻慢不得的 | 
| [45:03] | For whatever man sows, so shall he reap. | 人种的是什么 收的也是什么 | 
| [45:07] | You did this to yourself, Commander. | 你是自作自受 大主教 | 
| [45:08] | That’s a lie. That’s idiocy. | 谎言 愚蠢 | 
| [45:11] | Nick, son? | 尼克 孩子 | 
| [45:13] | Help me. Help me. | 救我 救我 | 
| [45:28] | Fuck. What the… | 操 怎么会 | 
| [45:30] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是怎么回事 | 
| [45:34] | It’s fucking sick. | 太他妈恶心了 | 
| [45:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [46:05] | You are a good and kind woman. | 你是一个善良宽容的女人 | 
| [46:12] | And a mother. | 你是一名母亲 | 
| [46:44] | Choose. | 选吧 | 
| [46:53] | I know you can’t shoot me. | 我知道你不会对我开枪的 | 
| [47:01] | All right. | 好 | 
| [47:22] | Offred, please. No. | 奥芙弗雷德 求你 不要 | 
| [47:28] | I have a son! A son! | 我有儿子 儿子 | 
| [47:49] | Run. | 跑吧 | 
| [48:28] | It has to look like love. That’s what he needs. | 必须装出爱他的样子 他需要的就是这个 | 
| [48:32] | Pretend you like it. Pretend you love it. | 假装你喜欢 假装你爱 | 
| [48:37] | Pretend you want it. | 假装你想要 | 
| [48:40] | He is your Commander. He is your whole world. | 他是你的大主教 他是你的全部世界 | 
| [48:46] | Don’t run. Don’t kick. | 不要逃跑 不要踢踹 | 
| [48:50] | Don’t scream. | 不要尖叫 | 
| [50:05] | Don’t bite. | 不要撕咬 | 
| [50:08] | Don’t. | 不要 | 
| [50:10] | Bite. | 撕咬 | 
| [54:19] | Hi, sweetie. Hi. | 你好 甜心 你好啊 | 
| [54:35] | Come here, baby. Come here. | 过来 宝贝 过来 | 
| [54:46] | There she is. There’s my girl. | 就是她 我的女儿 | 
| [54:52] | Here’s my girl. | 我的宝贝 | 
| [54:59] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [55:03] | June? | 琼 | 
| [55:09] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [55:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [55:33] | Just give me five minutes, okay? | 给我五分钟 好吗 | 
| [55:37] | Just give me five minutes with her, | 让我和她待五分钟 | 
| [55:41] | then I’ll go. | 然后我就走 | 
| [55:52] | Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you so much. | 妈妈爱你 妈妈好爱你 |