时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I encourage you to give Fred a proper funeral. | 我劝你给弗雷德安排一个合适的葬礼 |
[00:06] | I got them to say yes. | 我劝服他们了 |
[00:09] | How? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[00:10] | By not being a woman. | 以男人的身份 |
[00:12] | Don’t you look lovely, dear. | 你真漂亮 亲爱的 |
[00:13] | Aunt Lydia, do you think if the Putnams choose Esther, | 丽迪亚嬷嬷 如果帕特南一家选中了埃丝特 |
[00:16] | that maybe I can visit her? | 我以后能去看望她吗 |
[00:18] | I don’t want to get posted. | 我不想被分配走 |
[00:21] | Get your Commander to like you, you’ll get pregnant faster. | 努力讨好你的大主教 能让你更快受孕 |
[00:24] | I want to get to know you a little better. | 我想多了解你一点 |
[00:27] | You care for a chocolate? | 你爱吃巧克力吗 |
[00:28] | I need your help. It’s about getting Hannah. | 我需要你的帮助 我想救回汉娜 |
[00:31] | Again with this? | 又是这件事 |
[00:32] | She needs to be with me and her father. | 她应该和我还有她父亲在一起 |
[00:35] | Does she? She has a lovely home. | 是吗 她现在的家庭很美满 |
[00:38] | That is not her home! | 那不是她的家 |
[00:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:41] | Wouldn’t you like to see your daughter in-person | 与其向我们询问她的近况 |
[00:43] | rather than asking about her? | 你难道不想亲眼见见你的女儿吗 |
[00:44] | That’s a pipe dream. | 那是痴心妄想 |
[00:46] | If you play your part for a while, | 如果你在这边做我们的线人 |
[00:48] | we could help each other. | 我们可以互惠互利 |
[00:50] | You don’t care about me. | 你根本就不在乎我 |
[00:51] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[00:53] | Somebody, help! | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[00:55] | No! Oh, God! Janine! | 不要啊 天啊 珍妮 |
[00:57] | You sent her a finger. | 你给她寄了一根手指 |
[00:59] | How is that gonna help our family? | 这种行为对我们家有帮助吗 |
[01:01] | That is not gonna get Hannah back. | 对于救回汉娜也只能起到反作用 |
[01:04] | I wanted her to know it was me. | 我希望她知道是我干的 |
[01:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:58] | What was she wearing? | 她最后穿的是什么 |
[02:02] | Uh, I… I… I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[02:08] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[02:10] | I was just on hold with the refugee help line. | 我刚才在打难民求助热线 |
[02:12] | Never got through, they’re probably getting swamped. | 没打通 他们可能太忙了 |
[02:16] | What was that color? | 她穿的是什么颜色 |
[02:17] | Who the fuck knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[02:19] | And what the fuck was Mark doing with Serena? | 马克跟着塞丽娜有个屁用啊 |
[02:21] | She probably made a deal with the Americans. | 她可能和美国人做了交易 |
[02:23] | Oh, fucked! | 我操 |
[02:26] | What was she wearing? | 她穿的是什么衣服 |
[02:29] | What the fuck was that color? | 衣服到底是什么颜色 |
[02:30] | I don’t know. Her dress. I’ve never seen | 我不知道 我从来没见过那种颜色 |
[02:32] | that color before. It was like a plum color. Purple. | 像是梅红色 或者紫色 |
[02:36] | Yeah, purple. What… what does purple mean? | 没错 紫色代表什么 |
[02:38] | – I don’t know. – I don’t know. | – 我不知道 – 我不知道 |
[02:39] | It’s not pink, though. | 反正不是粉色 |
[02:41] | She’s not a little girl anymore. | 她不再是小女孩了 |
[02:52] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[02:58] | Nick was there. | 尼克就在现场 |
[03:00] | I can talk to him. I need to talk to him. | 我可以问他 我要去问他 |
[03:02] | No, we can’t get in contact with him | 不行 没有图埃洛帮忙 |
[03:04] | without Tuello’s office. | 我们联系不上他 |
[03:08] | There’s a group at the border. | 边境附近有个组织 |
[03:11] | Women. | 成员都是女人 |
[03:13] | Not like official but, um… | 不是官方组织 |
[03:16] | I heard they’ve been having some luck | 我听说她们能给 |
[03:17] | getting messages to people inside. | 基列国内的人传递消息 |
[03:23] | What? | 什么 |
[03:30] | When the fuck were you going to tell me about… | 你打算什么时候告诉我… |
[03:31] | I wasn’t gonna tell you that, | 我本来不打算告诉你 |
[03:33] | because I think they’re basically suicidal. | 因为我觉得她们都有自杀倾向 |
[03:36] | They’re a bunch of fucking traumatized refugees, | 她们就是一群遭受了心理创伤的难民 |
[03:38] | and they’re the last people you need to be around right now. | 你现在最不该接触的就是这群人 |
[03:40] | Well, you don’t get to decide that. | 你没资格替我做决定 |
[03:48] | Fine. I’ll ask them to meet. | 好吧 我会约她们见面 |
[03:51] | For Hannah. | 为了汉娜 |
[03:54] | Just me and you, though. No men allowed. | 就我们两个人 男人不能去 |
[04:49] | Lily? I’m Moira. | 你是莉莉吗 我是莫伊拉 |
[04:53] | June Osborn. | 你就是琼·奥斯本 |
[04:55] | I thought you’d be taller. | 我以为你会更高一点 |
[04:58] | I get that a lot. | 很多人都这么说 |
[05:02] | So, you need me to send a message? | 你们是想让我传话吗 |
[05:04] | If you can. To a Commander. | 如果可以的话 给一位大主教 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[05:11] | Boston? | 在波士顿吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:14] | He a big Jezebel’s guy? | 他是荡妇俱乐部的常客吗 |
[05:20] | No. He’s, um… | 不 他… |
[05:23] | No. | 不是 |
[05:24] | That’s too bad. | 那太可惜了 |
[05:26] | We have a couple girls at the one in Boston. | 我们有几个女孩在波士顿的荡妇俱乐部 |
[05:30] | That’s not the only way. | 不过这不是唯一的办法 |
[05:33] | I got to expand our network a bit | 在被眼目抓到之前 |
[05:34] | before the Eyes busted me. | 我刚好把联络网拓宽了一些 |
[05:39] | I’m one of the women you traded for Waterford. | 我就是你用沃特弗德换来的女人之一 |
[05:48] | Sorry I didn’t do it sooner. | 抱歉我没能早点救回你们 |
[05:53] | I don’t know how you managed it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[05:56] | Getting us out. | 不仅把我们救了回来 |
[05:58] | And all those kids. | 还救回了那些孩子们 |
[06:01] | I was lucky. | 我只是很幸运罢了 |
[06:04] | Women always say that | 有太多女人用这个借口 |
[06:05] | when they’ve done something extraordinary. | 来掩饰她们的非凡之举了 |
[06:14] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[06:33] | Whose crest is this? | 这是谁的徽章 |
[06:36] | The Brodericks, D.C. | 华盛顿的布拉得里克家族 |
[06:39] | Commander Christopher Broderick? | 克里斯托弗·布拉得里克大主教吗 |
[06:41] | Quite a get. | 真不错 |
[06:43] | It was kind of him to take the time. | 我很感谢他的好意 |
[06:45] | Well, you put on a big show yesterday. | 你昨天上演了一场大戏 |
[06:48] | No surprise leadership is grateful. | 难怪领导层对此表示感激 |
[06:52] | Very grateful. | 非常感激 |
[06:54] | It’s a relief that Fred is finally being shown | 还好弗雷德最终 |
[06:57] | the respect that he is due. | 得到了他应得的尊重 |
[07:00] | I hope I haven’t gotten you into too much trouble | 希望我没有在总部那里 |
[07:03] | at the home office. | 给你惹太多麻烦 |
[07:04] | I’m sure they can’t be pleased with you for all of this. | 他们肯定会因为我的这番动作而对你有意见吧 |
[07:07] | You were given dispensation | 将你的丈夫带回祖国安葬 |
[07:09] | to bury your husband in his home country. | 这件事得到了他们的特许 |
[07:11] | The manner in which you go about that | 按照官方的说法 |
[07:13] | is none of our concern, officially. | 你处理这件事的方式与我们无关 |
[07:16] | You’re just here to offer protection. | 你只是来保护我的 |
[07:20] | Our way of apologizing for the | 有关沃特弗德大主教拘留转运一事 |
[07:23] | unfortunate miscommunication | 我们之间存在一些误解 |
[07:24] | regarding Commander Waterford’s transfer into custody. | 这是我们向您致歉的一种姿态 |
[07:30] | And you couldn’t possibly be gathering information | 你难道不是来为美国人 |
[07:33] | to take back to the Americans or the Canadians. | 或者加拿大人收集情报的吗 |
[07:38] | Not at all. | 当然不是 |
[07:41] | Well, even so, you shouldn’t stay too long. | 即便如此 你也不应该待太久 |
[07:44] | The hotel Marthas will be reporting back. | 酒店的马大会向上汇报情况 |
[07:47] | Are you worried about your reputation? | 你是担心自己的名誉会受损吗 |
[07:56] | Just wouldn’t want anybody to get the wrong idea. | 我只是不想让任何人产生误解而已 |
[08:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:06] | I’ll leave you to it, then. | 那我就不打扰你了 |
[08:09] | I’ll be back to escort you to Commander Lawrence’s. | 晚些时候我会来护送你去劳伦斯大主教的住处 |
[09:10] | Can’t be too careful. It’s so close to No Man’s Land. | 这里离无人区太近了 我们必须万分小心 |
[09:19] | This is Moira and June Osborn. | 这是莫伊拉和琼·奥斯本 |
[09:21] | They were both in Boston. | 她们之前都在波士顿 |
[09:23] | June did Angels’ Flight. | 天使航班就是琼的功劳 |
[09:45] | Come on, we’ll message my contact. | 跟我来 我们稍后给联系人发消息 |
[09:48] | We can get past Gilead’s cell tower surveillance | 通过卫星电话 我们可以避开基列国信号塔的监控 |
[09:50] | with sat phones, but it’s a slow process. | 不过这个过程很慢 |
[09:52] | Gonna take a while to get down the chain to your guy. | 联系上你想找的人要花点时间 |
[10:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:09] | Everyone we’ve been able to get out. | 绝大部分 |
[10:11] | Or a lot of them, anyway. | 我们救下来的人 |
[10:18] | This is incredible. | 这太惊人了 |
[10:22] | Don’t be too impressed. | 我们付出的代价也很惊人 |
[10:25] | Here’s who we’ve lost over the years. | 这是我们这些年牺牲的战友 |
[10:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:40] | I am too. | 我也是 |
[10:43] | But everyone working with Mayday knows the stakes. | 但每个加入五月天的人都了解其中的风险 |
[10:53] | Mayday? | 五月天 |
[10:55] | Mayday. | 对 |
[10:57] | Mayday’s in Canada? | 五月天的根据地在加拿大吗 |
[11:00] | Mayday’s everywhere. | 五月天无处不在 |
[11:02] | Wait, how have you not been caught? | 你们是怎么躲开抓捕的 |
[11:05] | There’s no, you know, flag or anything. | 我们不挂标志旗 也没有任何显眼的东西 |
[11:09] | It’s outposts. Small, like this. | 都是些很小的哨站 就像这里一样 |
[11:12] | Families, sometimes. Just people. | 有些只是一栋房子里的一家人 |
[11:15] | People who are trying to do some good. | 都是想要做点好事的普通人 |
[11:17] | And they’re all along the border? | 这些哨站全都在边境吗 |
[11:19] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[11:20] | It’s safer that way for everyone. | 互不知情对大家来说更安全 |
[11:23] | Most of my circle are still inside. | 这个联络点中的大部分人都还在基列国内 |
[11:26] | I was a Martha. | 我之前是马大 |
[11:28] | We got our information out through this place. | 我们把消息从这里传出去 |
[11:30] | Mayday sent back weapons, | 五月天就会送来武器和炸药 |
[11:32] | explosives, stuff to make some trouble. | 让我们能搞搞破坏 |
[11:35] | And if you were caught and totally fucked, | 如果你们被抓了 走投无路了 |
[11:39] | they were the ones who would at least try to get you out. | 他们至少能试着把你们救出来 |
[11:43] | This was my Mayday. | 这就是我心里的五月天 |
[11:51] | We thought we made it up. | 我们以为五月天是我们编出来的 |
[11:56] | We thought it wasn’t real. | 我们以为它只是幻想 |
[11:59] | We thought we made it up ’cause we had to. | 我们以为它是我们迫于生计才编造出来的 |
[12:04] | Well, then, you were Mayday too. | 那你们也是五月天的一员 |
[12:11] | Anyway, like I said, it’ll be a bit of a wait | 总之 给大主教传话 |
[12:14] | to get word to your Commander. | 需要一点时间 |
[12:21] | Mrs. Waterford. Mr. Tuello. The dynamic duo. | 沃特弗德夫人 图埃洛先生 二位还真是精神啊 |
[12:27] | Commander Lawrence, blessed evening. | 劳伦斯大主教 祈神保佑 |
[12:28] | Ah, it is now. Uh, your friends await. | 您的朋友们已经在等您了 |
[12:32] | The guest of honor. | 尊贵的夫人 |
[12:36] | We have a strict “no spies allowed” policy. | 我们这里严禁间谍入内 |
[12:42] | No hard feelings. | 请勿见怪 |
[12:43] | No. None… none at all. | 没关系 |
[12:45] | But perhaps you’ll find a time to join me for a chat later. | 或许晚些时候你可以抽空和我谈谈 |
[12:49] | I think we have a lot to talk about. | 我们应该有很多话题可聊 |
[12:53] | All right. | 行吧 |
[13:05] | Serena. | 赛丽娜 |
[13:07] | My deepest condolences. | 致以我最深切的哀悼 |
[13:09] | Thank you, Commander Mackenzie. | 谢谢您 麦肯齐大主教 |
[13:11] | I believe you know my wife? | 你应该认识我夫人吧 |
[13:13] | Yes, a little. | 是的 我们见过几面 |
[13:15] | It’s lovely to see you again. | 很高兴再见到您 |
[13:16] | I’m so sorry it’s under these circumstances. | 对您的遭遇 我深表遗憾 |
[13:19] | It’s a balm to have given him the send-off that he deserves. | 能为他体面地送行我已经很宽慰了 |
[13:22] | Well, blessed be. | 宜应称颂 |
[13:25] | Of course, we would have preferred to have given | 当然 如果能有一场公平的审判 |
[13:26] | a fair trial, as well, | 就更好了 |
[13:28] | as Commander Lawrence attempted to arrange. | 正如劳伦斯大主教原先安排的那样 |
[13:32] | It’s terribly unfortunate | 奥斯本小姐的私自介入 |
[13:34] | that Ms. Osborn was able to intercede. | 真是太不幸了 |
[13:40] | You… you know? | 你知道这事 |
[13:42] | She couldn’t have done it alone. | 她自己绝对做不成这些 |
[13:45] | And from our understanding, she had quite a bit of help. | 据我们所知 她有不少帮手 |
[13:48] | The Americans, strange. | 美国人真是奇怪 |
[13:51] | You’d expect their diminished status | 看来国际地位的下降 |
[13:53] | would restrain their odd affection | 并没有降低 |
[13:56] | for political assassinations. | 他们对暗杀政客的热衷程度 |
[13:58] | But, tradition, I suppose. | 但估计这就是传统吧 |
[14:03] | – Rose! – Mrs. Mackenzie! | – 萝丝 – 麦肯齐夫人 |
[14:06] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到您真高兴 |
[14:07] | – It’s been too long. – We would hate to miss a chance | – 好久不见 – 我们不想错过任何一次 |
[14:09] | to see Rosie or a chance to get to meet her new husband. | 见到萝丝或是她新丈夫的机会 |
[14:13] | Thanks for including me. | 我受宠若惊 |
[14:17] | I believe you already know the Commander, Serena? | 你应该认识这位大主教吧 赛丽娜 |
[14:20] | Yes, Nick’s an old friend. | 当然 尼克是我的老朋友了 |
[14:23] | I haven’t had the chance to meet Mrs. Blaine. | 但我还没见过布莱恩夫人 |
[14:25] | Rose, please, Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特弗德太太 您可以叫我萝丝 |
[14:27] | My husband speaks of you with the greatest respect. | 我先生提起您时总是充满敬意 |
[14:29] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[14:32] | Well, tell me, how did you two find each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[14:35] | We met a few months ago. | 我们是几个月前认识的 |
[14:37] | Nick was in D.C. on business. | 尼克当时在华盛顿出差 |
[14:39] | It was love at third mutually attended gala. | 我们第三次出席同场晚宴的时候就相爱了 |
[14:43] | I’ve always enjoyed talking to Rose. | 和萝丝在一起聊天总是很愉快 |
[14:45] | What a lovely thing to say. | 这故事太美好了 |
[14:48] | And how lucky that you two were able | 这段偶然促成的姻缘 |
[14:49] | to stumble upon such a wonderful match. | 是多么幸运啊 |
[14:53] | I’ve been blessed. | 这是上帝对我的赐福 |
[14:56] | For the baby. | 这是给孩子的礼物 |
[14:58] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:00] | It’s just a little sweater. | 只是一件小毛衣 |
[15:02] | I hope you don’t mind a few lumps. | 希望你不要介意几块不平整的地方 |
[15:04] | I’m still terrible at knitting. | 我还是做不好针线活 |
[15:05] | Oh, you should see the first one. | 你应该看看第一件的样子 |
[15:07] | No one should have to see that. | 谁都不准看 |
[15:10] | Well, thank you for the effort. | 劳你费心了 |
[15:16] | Ah, dinner. Shall we? | 我们来享用晚餐吧 怎么样 |
[16:47] | I… | 我… |
[17:32] | Dear God! | 我仁慈的主啊 |
[17:41] | Sh… she does not deserve this. | 她不该落得如此下场 |
[17:45] | You know she does not deserve this! | 您知道她不该承受这些 |
[17:49] | I… I know you… I know you’re unhappy with | 我知道您有时对我的表现不满意 |
[17:54] | my behavior sometimes. I… I’ve lost my temper. | 我曾经暴跳如雷 |
[17:58] | I… I’ve made ch… choices. | 我曾经做出选择 |
[18:02] | I… I… I… I’ve made choices. | 错误的选择 |
[18:06] | Oh, I… I… I was trying | 我只是在 |
[18:08] | to k… k… k… keep my… my… my girls safe. | 努力确保我的姑娘们平安 |
[18:15] | Surely you understand that. | 您一定可以理解 |
[18:18] | Please do not p… p… punish her. | 请不要惩罚她 |
[18:21] | Please do not punish her to teach me a lesson. | 请不要为了给我一个教训而惩罚她 |
[18:23] | I… I… I… I will turn things around! | 我会改变的 |
[18:26] | I can turn things around! I will. | 我可以改变的 我可以的 |
[18:29] | I… I… I will do things differently. | 我会改过自新 |
[18:35] | I will do things differently. | 我会改过自新 |
[18:38] | I promise you. I promise you. | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[18:47] | Please. | 求求您 |
[18:56] | I was reading some briefings this morning, | 今早我读简报时发现 |
[18:58] | very, very positive feedback on the funeral broadcast. | 关于葬礼直播有很多正面的评价 |
[19:01] | Mm. An impressive initial showing. Mm. | 初次亮相就让人印象深刻 |
[19:05] | We should consider trial ballooning | 我们或许该考虑尝试扩大 |
[19:08] | a new export strategy to Europe maybe… | 对欧洲的新出口战略 |
[19:11] | We will discuss it all in the Council meeting tomorrow. | 我们等明天的会上再讨论吧 |
[19:15] | Joseph, you’re boring the ladies with shop talk. | 约瑟夫 你在这里讨论公事 女士们都听烦了 |
[19:20] | I apologize. If it’s any consolation, ladies, | 我道歉 如果能安慰到你们的话 |
[19:23] | I bore myself. | 我连自己都烦 |
[19:25] | After you remarry you’ll have someone | 您再婚后就会有人 |
[19:27] | to steer dinner table conversation again. | 再次在晚餐时间主导话题了 |
[19:30] | Men aren’t adept at the art. | 男人们都不擅长聊天 |
[19:33] | I have, uh, no plans to remarry. | 我没有再婚的打算 |
[19:37] | We’ll discuss | 关于这个问题 |
[19:38] | that later, as well. | 我们稍后再说 |
[19:40] | A single man has no place in leadership. | 单身男性在领导层没有立足之地 |
[19:49] | It was such a pleasure to see Agnes yesterday. | 昨天我很高兴能见到艾格尼丝 |
[19:53] | I’m so very grateful, | 我非常感激 |
[19:55] | appreciative for your family coming all this way. | 你们能不远万里来参加葬礼 |
[19:58] | To pay our respects. | 是为了表达我们的敬意 |
[20:00] | And quite honestly, to speak to you | 以及和您聊一聊 |
[20:02] | about our mutual adversary. | 我们共同的对手 |
[20:06] | We had hoped when Ms. Osborn was in Toronto, | 我们本希望等奥斯本小姐到了多伦多 |
[20:08] | things would finally settle down, but… | 一切就可以尘埃落定 但事与愿违 |
[20:10] | Oh, she’s never going to stop. | 她永远都不会止步的 |
[20:13] | No. It doesn’t seem she will. | 是的 看来她并不打算安分守己 |
[20:16] | And she was able to get to Fred, | 她既然找上了弗雷德 |
[20:18] | I am afraid, that with the help of the Americans, | 恐怕在美国人的帮助下 |
[20:22] | she might be able to extend her reach to our family. | 她也会影响到我们家 |
[20:26] | I’ve come to regret my former interventions | 我已经开始后悔 |
[20:28] | on her behalf. | 之前帮她说话了 |
[20:33] | We would never want Agnes to find out something horrible | 我们永远也不希望艾格尼丝知道 |
[20:36] | had happened to her birth mother. | 她生母的所作所为 |
[20:38] | To traumatize her like that. | 这会给她留下创伤的 |
[20:41] | It’s one of God’s great mysteries | 这就是主的神秘之处 |
[20:43] | how our sweet angel came from that devil of a woman. | 魔鬼般的母亲竟能诞下如此可爱的天使 |
[20:48] | Yes, well, we led with sentiment, | 是啊 我们过于多愁善感了 |
[20:51] | in all the mercy that we’ve shown her. | 当初就不该对她那么仁慈 |
[20:56] | But Agnes is strong, | 但艾格尼丝很坚强 |
[20:58] | and she will be able to understand, | 到了必要的时候 |
[21:00] | when she has to. | 她会明白的 |
[21:05] | June Osborn is a cancer. | 琼·奥斯本是个祸害 |
[21:07] | We have to cut her out. | 我们得把她铲除掉 |
[21:23] | Thanks for helping out. | 谢谢你们帮忙 |
[21:25] | Of course. | 不必客气 |
[21:28] | That’s nice work. | 缝得真好 |
[21:30] | So, what else do you guys sew in here | 除了地图和这些杂物外 |
[21:33] | besides maps and stuff? | 你们还会缝别的东西进去吗 |
[21:36] | I dunno, depends. | 要看情况 |
[21:37] | Yours is gonna get some powdered arsenic. | 你们这一批还会加一些砷粉末 |
[21:41] | We’re hoping to kill a D.C. Commander next week. | 我们计划下周干掉一名华盛顿的大主教 |
[21:44] | Arsenic is a, uh, terrible way to go. | 砷中毒会死得很痛苦 |
[21:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:59] | – Don’t fucking shoot! – Drop the fucking gun! | – 别开枪 – 把枪放下 |
[22:02] | Do not shoot! | 别开枪 |
[22:05] | Don’t fucking move! Drop the fucking gun! | 别动 把枪放下 |
[22:07] | – Please! – Drop your weapon! | – 别开枪 – 放下武器 |
[22:08] | You drop your fucking weapon! I’m a friend! I’m a friend! | 你们先放下 我是友军 是友方 |
[22:11] | Where’s Mike? | 迈克在哪 |
[22:12] | He couldn’t come. He sent me. | 他来不了 所以就派我来了 |
[22:13] | He told me the code. | 他把暗号告诉我了 |
[22:14] | All right, if you know the code, | 如果你知道暗号的话 |
[22:15] | “There were crimson roses on the bench.” | “长椅上有猩红的玫瑰” |
[22:18] | Just give me a second to think. | 让我想想 |
[22:19] | “There were crimson roses on the bench!” | 长椅上有猩红的玫瑰 |
[22:21] | Jonah! “They looked like splashes of blood.” | 等等乔娜 它们看起来如斑斑血迹 |
[22:23] | It’s, “They looked like splashes of blood.” | 暗号是 它们看起来如斑斑血迹 |
[22:25] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[22:27] | Please don’t hurt him. He’s my friend. | 别伤害他 他是我的朋友 |
[22:29] | Okay, okay. You’re safe now. | 好了 好了 你现在安全了 |
[22:35] | Thank you, for everything. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[22:38] | Go in grace. | 蒙主之恩 |
[22:40] | Hey. We’re so glad that you’re here. It’s okay. | 真高兴你回来了 没事的 |
[22:44] | Rachel, your family’s been looking for you. | 瑞秋 你的家人一直在找你 |
[22:46] | Okay. And thanks. | 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[22:54] | You’re going back in? | 你还要回去吗 |
[22:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:59] | Before I’m missed. I’ve got a wife and a kid. | 无论如何我都要找回我的妻子和孩子 |
[23:04] | Can’t leave them behind. | 我不能抛下他们 |
[23:27] | Hey, just give me a second, okay? | 等我一会 好吗 |
[23:28] | Okay. Be careful. | 好的 小心点 |
[23:40] | Commander Blaine. | 布莱恩大主教 |
[23:42] | Hey. Listen, I’d, uh, | 我想要 |
[23:46] | I’d like to be the one to tell June about her. | 亲自把这件事告诉琼 |
[23:50] | Rose. | 关于我和萝丝 |
[23:54] | – Sure. – Okay. | – 没问题 – 好的 |
[23:57] | Have you given any more thought | 你有再考虑 |
[23:58] | to our, uh, conversation? | 我的提议吗 |
[24:03] | Yeah. No. I… I can’t do that right now. | 不行 我现在做不到 |
[24:09] | Good evening, Commander. | 晚上好 大主教 |
[24:11] | Do you two have a lot to talk about? | 你们两个有很多事要谈吗 |
[24:13] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[24:15] | You know, it’s disrespectful to leave your wife | 把你的妻子独自扔在外面受冻 |
[24:17] | standing out in the cold. | 是很无礼的做法 |
[24:20] | Could you excuse us? | 能让我们单独待会吗 |
[24:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:28] | Rose’s father is an old friend. | 萝丝的父亲沃顿是我的老朋友了 |
[24:30] | I certainly hope that High Commander Wharton’s | 他是一位高阶主教 |
[24:32] | position had nothing to do with her appeal | 而你作为一位冉冉升起的新晋大主教 |
[24:35] | for a young Commander rising through the ranks. | 我希望你与萝丝互相吸引与她父亲的职位无关 |
[24:40] | ‘Course not. | 当然没有 |
[24:42] | I’m keeping my eye on you. | 我会密切关注你的 |
[24:44] | Make sure you treat her right. | 你要好好待她 |
[24:46] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[24:51] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[24:56] | Eleanor was quite the presence. | 这里到处都有埃莉诺的痕迹 |
[25:00] | The house must feel very empty without her. | 家里没了她肯定感觉空荡荡的吧 |
[25:05] | It does. | 的确 |
[25:09] | I always liked her. | 我一向很喜欢她 |
[25:14] | Can’t say she felt the same, sorry to say. | 很遗憾她并不能感同身受 |
[25:20] | Well, women have never been particularly fond of me. | 大多数女人都不怎么喜欢我 |
[25:22] | I… I can’t imagine why. | 我还真是惊讶呢 |
[25:34] | Fred should never have done that to you. | 弗雷德真不该那样对你 |
[25:41] | No, he shouldn’t have. | 他的确不应该 |
[25:43] | He was a weak man, | 他是个软弱的人 |
[25:46] | overcompensated for… toxic masculinity. | 深受大男子主义荼毒 |
[25:53] | My students loved that term, before. | 我的学生们很爱用这个词 |
[25:59] | I’m beginning to wonder if it isn’t… a blessing | 有时我在想 他没能够在这里抚养我们的孩子 |
[26:04] | that he won’t be around to raise our child. | 这对我们来说是否也算是一种恩赐 |
[26:09] | I loved Fred, but a boy needs a strong father | 我爱弗雷德 但男孩需要一位强大的父亲 |
[26:12] | to guide him in this life. | 在生命中给予他指导 |
[26:15] | My husband made so many mistakes. | 我的丈夫犯了太多错误 |
[26:21] | Um, I’m sure you’ll have better luck next time. | 我相信你下次会走好运的 |
[26:30] | Mackenzie’s right. | 麦肯齐说的对 |
[26:33] | An unmarried man in Gilead has limited influence. | 未婚男人在基列国的影响力很有限 |
[26:42] | Marrying for power, Serena, | 塞丽娜 为了权力结婚 |
[26:46] | doesn’t… doesn’t always work out well. | 并不总是有好结果 |
[26:52] | Depends on the marriage. | 那要取决于是和谁婚姻了 |
[27:03] | He’s become very active after meals. | 他在饭后总是非常活跃 |
[27:16] | We’re going to protect you, Serena. | 我们会保护你的 塞丽娜 |
[27:19] | You and your child. | 你和你的孩子都是 |
[27:29] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[27:54] | Oh, Mrs. Putnam. | 帕特南夫人 |
[27:57] | God bless you for coming. | 感谢你能过来 |
[28:00] | I wasn’t given much of a choice, was I? | 我也没得选 不是吗 |
[28:03] | Ah. Nevertheless, I… | 尽管如此 我… |
[28:06] | I seem to recall it made such a difference having Janine | 我想起来了当亲爱的安吉拉生病的时候 |
[28:09] | at the hospital when dear Angela was suffering. | 有珍妮在医院可是帮了大忙 |
[28:15] | I suppose. | 应该是吧 |
[28:18] | The doctors aren’t, uh… | 医生们并不是… |
[28:21] | too optimistic. | 很乐观 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry, Lydia. | 我很遗憾 丽迪亚 |
[28:27] | She was a blessing. | 她是上帝曾经对我们的恩赐 |
[28:29] | Is a blessing! She’ll recover. | 现在也是 她会恢复健康的 |
[28:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:38] | Do you want to say hi? You wanna say hi? | 你想去想打个招呼吗 |
[28:51] | Say hi. | 来打个招呼吧 |
[29:08] | I’ll make sure that Angela grows up to know | 我一定会让安吉拉知道 |
[29:10] | where she got her beautiful smile. | 她甜美的笑容和善良的天性 |
[29:17] | And her sweet nature. | 是从你这里继承的 |
[29:24] | You won’t be forgotten. | 我们不会忘记你的 |
[29:35] | Well, I’d say thanks for a lovely evening, | 我很想说 感谢你带来的美妙夜晚 |
[29:39] | but I can’t say I’d mean it. | 但我并不想口是心非 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry about that. I thought that they would | 我很抱歉 我原以为 |
[29:43] | at least have put you somewhere inside. | 他们至少会把你安排在室内 |
[29:45] | Ah, yes. | 我也希望 |
[29:47] | I… I had hoped to catch up to Commander Lawrence, | 我本希望找机会和劳伦斯大主教聊聊的 |
[29:51] | but it’s to be expected. | 但结果也在意料之中 |
[29:53] | Men in power can’t resist showing everyone | 掌权的人总是忍不住 |
[29:55] | just how much power they have. | 炫耀自己的权高位重 |
[29:59] | It’s been interesting, being here. | 能够亲身在这里感受真的很有趣 |
[30:02] | I spent so many years studying this country. | 毕竟我也研究这个国家很多年了 |
[30:06] | Is it different than you expected? | 那它是你预想中的样子吗 |
[30:09] | Not particularly. No. | 基本上是 |
[30:13] | Surface-level beauty doing its best to paper over | 表面上光鲜亮丽 |
[30:15] | a stunning amount of hypocrisy. | 背地里却极其伪善 |
[30:21] | It’s a shame that you can’t see | 我很遗憾你欣赏不到 |
[30:23] | all that we’ve done right here. | 我们所达成的诸多成就 |
[30:30] | Good night, Serena. | 晚安 塞丽娜 |
[30:31] | Actually, um, there is something | 稍等 如果你有空的话 |
[30:33] | that I would like to discuss with you, if you have a minute? | 我其实有件事想跟你谈谈 |
[30:50] | Something that can’t wait | 这件事这么紧急吗 |
[30:51] | until we get home tomorrow? | 我们明天就可以回家谈了 |
[30:55] | I am home. | 可我已经在家了 |
[30:59] | What? | 什么 |
[31:02] | My place is here. | 这里就是我的家 |
[31:06] | There are so many things that I want to accomplish. | 我还有很多未竟之事 |
[31:10] | I want to stay here. | 我想留在这里 |
[31:14] | You’re finally a free woman. | 你真的想要 |
[31:15] | Are you sure you want to… throw that away? | 放弃这来之不易的自由吗 |
[31:26] | I want to thank you for everything | 我非常感激 |
[31:28] | that you’ve done for me. | 你为我做的一切 |
[31:36] | It was my job. | 本职工作而已 |
[31:38] | Still. | 那也还是要谢谢你 |
[32:05] | Serena, staying here would be a mistake. | 塞丽娜 留在这里是个错误 |
[32:15] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 你会这么想我很遗憾 |
[32:19] | You must realize it’s not safe for women in this place. | 女性在这里很不安全 |
[32:23] | Especially unmarried women. | 尤其是未婚女性 |
[32:25] | I don’t believe that will be my situation for much longer. | 我觉得这些很快就不适用于我了 |
[32:30] | What, you’ve made plans to remarry? | 你是打算再婚吗 |
[32:32] | Uh, no. I’m… I’m still in mourning. | 当然不是 我还在服丧啊 |
[32:40] | Come in! | 进来 |
[32:45] | Good evening, Mrs. Waterford. | 晚上好 沃特弗德夫人 |
[32:46] | Your presence is requested tomorrow | 您受邀参加明天上午 |
[32:48] | at the Council, eleven o’clock. | 十一点的理事会会议 |
[32:51] | May I confirm your attendance? | 您能够拨冗出席吗 |
[32:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:54] | Did Commander Lawrence call the meeting? | 会议是劳伦斯大主教召集的吗 |
[32:56] | I’m not sure, ma’am. | 我不确定 女士 |
[32:57] | The order just came down from the Council. | 我刚刚得到议会的指令 |
[33:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:13] | Goodbye, Serena. | 再见 塞丽娜 |
[33:18] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[33:30] | June. | 琼 |
[33:34] | Yeah. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:44] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[33:48] | June. Hi. | 琼 嗨 |
[33:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:57] | It’s so good to hear your voice. | 能听见你的声音真好 |
[34:00] | You too. | 我也是 |
[34:04] | Hannah’s safe. I didn’t get to talk to her, | 汉娜很安全 我没和她说上话 |
[34:05] | but she’s okay. | 但她很安全 |
[34:10] | Is she with Serena? | 她还和塞丽娜在一起吗 |
[34:13] | Uh, no. Not since the funeral. | 不 葬礼后就分开了 |
[34:17] | The purple color Hannah was wearing. | 汉娜穿的紫色衣服 |
[34:20] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思 |
[34:24] | It means she’s ready. | 意味着她准备好了 |
[34:27] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[34:30] | New school. | 新学校 |
[34:32] | High Commanders’ daughters training for future wives. | 将大主教女儿培养成主教夫人的学校 |
[34:40] | Wives? | 夫人 |
[34:43] | They’re just preparing them now. | 他们只是在准备 |
[34:45] | There’s no further plans, as far as I know. | 暂时还没有未来派遣的计划 |
[34:48] | But she’ll be all right. She’s tough, like you. | 她不会有事的 她有你的坚强 |
[34:53] | And the Mackenzies, they really love her. | 麦肯齐一家很爱护她 |
[35:00] | They love her so much they’re sending a 12-year-old | 送十二岁的孩子去培训成为主教夫人 |
[35:03] | to a Wife School? | 这就是他们的爱吗 |
[35:06] | I’m sorry I can’t do more. | 抱歉 我也无能为力 |
[35:09] | Um, maybe you c… | 也许你可以 |
[35:12] | I know it’s a lot to ask, | 我知道我要求得太多 |
[35:13] | but maybe you could transfer | 但你能不能想办法 |
[35:14] | to her district. You can watch out for her. | 调去她的辖区 帮我留意点她 |
[35:19] | – Please? – I wish I could. | – 求你了 – 我也希望能帮你 |
[35:21] | But there’s… | 但是… |
[35:28] | I have obligations now. | 我现在有义务了 |
[35:31] | New obligations. | 新的义务 |
[35:35] | I have a wife. | 我结婚了 |
[35:39] | You know how things are here. | 你也知道这边是什么样的 |
[35:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:49] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[35:51] | Her name is Rose. | 她叫萝丝 |
[35:55] | I told her about you. | 她知道你的事 |
[36:01] | Would I like her? | 我会喜欢她吗 |
[36:03] | Yeah. Yeah, you actually would. | 会的 你还真会喜欢她 |
[36:10] | How’s Nichole? | 妮可怎么样了 |
[36:11] | Beautiful. She’s so smart. | 美极了 她真的很聪明 |
[36:15] | She loves the little doll that you gave her. | 她很喜欢你送的小玩具 |
[36:21] | Listen, June. You gotta be safe. | 琼 你一定要注意安全 |
[36:24] | Mackenzie, he’s powerful. | 麦肯齐很有权势 |
[36:27] | You gotta keep yourself safe. | 你要答应我保证自己的安全 |
[36:28] | Keep Nichole safe. Promise me. | 保护好妮可的安全 |
[36:33] | I promise, I will. | 我答应你 |
[36:36] | We won’t be able to talk again for a while. I’m sorry. | 我们暂时没法再联系了 对不起 |
[36:41] | No, I’m just… | 没关系 我只是… |
[36:45] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[36:48] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[36:57] | Hey, Nick. | 嘿 尼克 |
[37:03] | Try and be happy, okay? | 尽量过得幸福 好吗 |
[37:59] | Where did they take her? | 他们把她带去哪了 |
[38:07] | She woke up a few hours ago. | 她几小时前刚醒 |
[38:10] | She’s made some improvements. | 健康状况有所改善 |
[38:12] | Fresh air will do her good. | 呼吸一些新鲜空气对她有好处 |
[38:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[38:50] | Were you the one who called the meeting? | 是你召集了这次会议吗 |
[38:54] | Uh, no. No. | 不是 |
[38:57] | Oh. Is, um, something the matter? | 出什么事了吗 |
[39:03] | No. | 没有 |
[39:05] | You seem different. | 你看起来有点奇怪 |
[39:09] | Serena, do you have some kind of expectation of me? | 塞丽娜 你对我有什么期望吗 |
[39:19] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry, Serena. | 我很抱歉 塞丽娜 |
[40:09] | Serena, blessed day. | 塞丽娜 祈神保佑 |
[40:14] | Blessed day, High Commanders. | 祈神保佑 大主教们 |
[40:17] | We have given your future | 我们对你的未来 |
[40:19] | a great deal of consideration. | 做了很多考量 |
[40:25] | It’s good news. | 放心吧是好消息 |
[40:29] | It’s an exciting opportunity, to be useful. | 你能借这个机会成为一个有用的人 |
[40:36] | We’d like you to lend your expertise | 我们希望你能发挥专长 |
[40:38] | as we expand the influence of our great nation. | 帮我们伟大的国家扩大影响力 |
[40:43] | You’ll be acting as a global ambassador of sorts. | 你将会扮演全球形象大使的角色 |
[40:48] | Unofficially, of course. | 当然 是非官方的 |
[40:52] | But we thought it would be a positive | 但我们认为像你这样一位 |
[40:53] | to have such a capable, impressive woman | 令人瞩目且有能力的女性 |
[40:57] | speaking on our behalf. | 代表我们发言有一定的积极意义 |
[41:03] | So you won’t be making a place for me here. | 所以你们不想让我留在这里 |
[41:06] | I… We want you in Toronto. | 我们更想让你去多伦多 |
[41:12] | To best represent our sacred republic. | 在那里你能更好地代表我们神圣的共和国 |
[41:18] | You’re an unusual woman, Serena, | 你是个不同寻常的女人 塞丽娜 |
[41:23] | and we don’t have | 而我们在这里 |
[41:26] | the… proper infrastructure | 并没有适合 |
[41:31] | for unusual women to live within our borders. | 不同寻常女性的位置 |
[41:43] | I’ll require a staff. | 我需要助理 |
[41:47] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[41:49] | And a substantial budget. | 大量的资金支持 |
[41:52] | And protection from those | 以及对我和孩子的 |
[41:55] | who would hurt me and my baby. | 保护措施 |
[42:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[42:02] | Don’t worry. Leadership is very invested | 别担心 领导层对此次活动的成功 |
[42:05] | in making this a success. | 寄予了支持与厚望 |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:45] | They had us hold the plane. | 他们拦截了我们的飞机 |
[42:49] | Change of heart? | 你改变主意了 |
[43:06] | We’re just right back where we started. | 我们又回到了起点 |
[43:16] | How am I supposed to | 在这里我要 |
[43:17] | to keep my baby girl safe from here? | 怎么保护我的宝贝女儿啊 |
[43:22] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[43:27] | She’s one-quarter Holly… | 她只有四分之一属于那个国家 |
[43:31] | and she’s one-half you. | 但她却有你一半的血统 |
[43:35] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会好的 |
[43:37] | She’s not gonna be a wife. | 她绝不会成为主教夫人 |
[43:40] | That is not fucking happening. | 绝对不可能 |
[43:46] | I’m gonna go, um… I’m gonna go get our stuff. | 我去拿我们的东西 |
[43:50] | We should get back. She is going to be okay. | 我们该回去了 她会没事的 |
[43:53] | ‘Kay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[44:06] | June? | 琼 |
[44:08] | The Americans are escorting Serena Waterford | 美国人正护送塞丽娜·沃特弗德 |
[44:10] | back into Toronto. | 回多伦多 |
[44:19] | She’s coming back? | 她要回来了 |
[44:22] | Private airport. | 私人航班 |
[44:37] | They’ll walk you back to the car. | 他们会陪你走回车里 |
[44:41] | Back to the Detention Center for now. | 暂时先回拘留中心 |
[45:37] | Looks like you have some fans, Mrs. Waterford. | 你有不少粉丝啊 沃特弗德夫人 |
[45:40] | Servants of God. | 我们都是上帝的仆从 |
[45:44] | We’re all here to spread His word. | 来此传播祂的福音 |
[46:03] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[46:05] | I don’t know. They’re not moving. | 不知道 他们堵住了道路 |
[46:19] | Never touch my daughter again. | 不许再碰我的女儿 |
[46:23] | Drive the car. | 快开车 |
[46:25] | Never touch my daughter again. | 不许再碰我的女儿 |
[46:28] | Drive the car! Back it up now! | 开车 快倒车 |