时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | She’s not gonna be a wife. That is not fucking happening. | 她绝不会成为主教夫人 绝对不可能 |
[00:06] | How am I supposed to keep my baby girl safe from here? | 在这里我要怎么保护我的宝贝女儿啊 |
[00:09] | We want you in Toronto. | 我们更想让你去多伦多 |
[00:12] | To best represent our sacred republic. | 在那里你能更好地代表我们神圣的共和国 |
[00:14] | Mrs. Waterford, you are officially released | 沃特弗德夫人 我现在 |
[00:16] | from the custody of the American government. | 正式解除美国政府对你的羁押 |
[00:19] | You’ll be restricted to Gilead-affiliated properties | 由于外交权的缺失 |
[00:22] | in accordance with your lack of diplomatic status. | 你的行动将被限制在基列国隶属的建筑内 |
[00:25] | Building codes. | 我在建筑规范中 |
[00:26] | I’ve found 15 violations that could get this place condemned. | 查出了十五处能让你关停的违规 |
[00:30] | Or just help us get Hannah back. | 不想这样的话就帮我们找回汉娜 |
[00:33] | Agnes is happy. I do wonder why you never returned to Gilead | 艾格尼丝很快乐 为什么你从没亲自回去 |
[00:37] | to save your daughter. | 试着救出你的女儿呢 |
[00:39] | I mean, there were risks of course. | 救援的确有风险 |
[00:41] | Which your wife took. | 但你的妻子承受了所有 |
[00:43] | You stay away from my family. | 你离我的家人远点 |
[00:46] | Or the next time I see you, | 不然下次我再见到你 |
[00:47] | I’m gonna fucking kill you myself. | 我就亲手宰了你 |
[00:50] | She’s not gonna pull a fuckin’ Gilead bullshit here! | 她别想在这里玩基列国那一套 |
[00:54] | Come on. We gotta go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[00:55] | Where are we supposed to go? | 我们要去哪 |
[00:57] | We’re working on that, but it’s not safe here. | 还没定好 但留在这里不安全 |
[00:58] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[01:00] | I didn’t do it this time. | 我虽然这次没开枪 |
[01:02] | But I am not going to promise that I won’t do it next time. | 但我不敢保证下次还能忍得住 |
[01:07] | I can’t promise I won’t either. | 我也不敢保证我能忍得住 |
[01:09] | I guess we’ll just have to trust each other. | 也许我们就只能信任彼此了 |
[01:11] | For those who are truly righteous, | 上帝会为正直的人 |
[01:13] | He sometimes sends a refuge. | 提供应有的庇护 |
[01:15] | Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特弗德夫人 |
[01:16] | I’m Mrs. Ryan Wheeler. | 我是瑞恩·惠勒的夫人 |
[01:18] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎您的光临 |
[02:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:16] | – Yes? – What? | – 是我 – 怎么了 |
[02:20] | – Yes. – What? | – 是的 – 到底怎么了 |
[02:23] | And Lily didn’t give you any more details? | 莉莉没说更多细节吗 |
[02:24] | No. | 没有 |
[02:27] | Just that a Guardian was coming across | 只说有个卫士偶然发现了一些 |
[02:28] | with information about Wife Schools. | 主教夫人培训学校的信息 |
[02:30] | Maybe Hannah. We need to get there. | 可能和汉娜有关 我们得去看一下 |
[02:33] | He might know where she is. | 他也许知道汉娜在哪 |
[02:38] | These assholes are back? | 这些混球又来了吗 |
[02:39] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[02:42] | Go home, Yankees! We don’t need your shit here! | 滚回去 美国佬 我们不需要你们 |
[02:44] | Canada is for Canadians, you motherfuckers! | 加拿大属于加拿大人 |
[02:46] | Those fucking assholes. | 这帮王八蛋 |
[02:51] | Get the fuck out of our country! | 滚出我们的国家 |
[02:52] | Go home, Yankees! | 滚回家 美国佬 |
[03:38] | Blessed day. | 祈神保佑 |
[03:39] | Good morning, Mrs. Waterford. Lovely day today. | 早上好 沃特弗德夫人 今天天气真好 |
[03:42] | Yes, it is. It truly is. | 确实很好 |
[04:00] | Good morning, Mrs. Waterford. | 早上好 沃特弗德夫人 |
[04:03] | Blessed day, Ezra. | 祈神保佑 以斯拉 |
[04:04] | Um, these were left for you by a well-wisher. | 这束花是一位支持者留给你的 |
[04:07] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:10] | Uh, is, um, is Mr. Wheeler around? | 惠勒先生回来了吗 |
[04:14] | I’d like the chance to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[04:16] | To thank him for his support and generosity. | 当面感谢他的慷慨相助 |
[04:21] | Yes. Um… | 好的 但是… |
[04:23] | He’s usually pretty busy. | 他通常都很忙 |
[04:28] | But, uh, I’ll check. | 不过我会帮您留意的 |
[04:31] | Great. I appreciate it. Thank you. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[04:46] | Blessed day, Mrs. Waterford. How did you sleep? | 祈神保佑 沃特弗德夫人 您睡得怎么样 |
[04:49] | Blessed day. Oh, it was lovely, thank you. | 祈神保佑 睡得很香 谢谢你 |
[04:52] | You don’t have to keep making these wonderful feasts for me. | 你不用一直如此大费周章的 |
[04:55] | I-I, you know, something simple is fine. | 我们两个 |
[04:58] | For the both of us. | 简单吃点就好了 |
[04:59] | Well. I am not about to let Serena Joy Waterford | 我可不想让赛丽娜·乔伊·沃特弗德 |
[05:03] | go wanting in my home. | 在我家饿肚子 |
[05:05] | Please. Our home is your home. | 别客气 把这里当成自己家就好 |
[05:08] | Thank you. You’re… You’re too kind. | 谢谢 您真是太好了 |
[05:10] | You’ve already done so much. | 你们已经帮我很多了 |
[05:12] | I’m afraid that we haven’t done enough, Mr. Wheeler and I. | 我和先生都怕做得还不够 |
[05:15] | Gilead feels so far away, | 基列国感觉如此遥远 |
[05:17] | even in our prayers. | 即使在祈祷中都似乎难以触及 |
[05:20] | When I see your strength and faith, | 但当我看到你的力量和信仰时 |
[05:22] | I see why God put His divine light in you. | 我就明白主为何将圣洁之光洒在你身上了 |
[05:25] | Giving you a refuge is the very least we could do. | 给你提供避难之所是我们最起码所能做的事了 |
[05:28] | Getting you away from those awful people. | 让你远离那些极恶之人 |
[05:30] | Well, we always knew there would be some | 我们一直都知道总会有人 |
[05:33] | who would resist our message. | 抗拒我们所传播的信息 |
[05:35] | Selfish, small-minded people. That’s what they are. | 自私和狭隘是这些人的本性 |
[05:47] | Well, um, we will have that Center on track in no time. | 我们很快就能重启文化中心了 |
[05:52] | I thought that they were shutting it down indefinitely. | 我以为那里会永久关闭 |
[05:56] | We can’t let a few simple rules get in the way of God’s will. | 区区几条规范怎么能阻挠主的意志呢 |
[06:00] | Can we? | 是吧 |
[06:36] | Him, too. | 他也可以过来 |
[06:37] | You all should hear. | 你们都应该听听 |
[06:39] | Why, what’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[06:41] | Our friend Lee is right there in No Man’s Land, | 我们的朋友李 现在就在无人区 |
[06:42] | but he can’t get across. | 但他过不来 |
[06:44] | Canadian Border Patrol’s really stepped up, | 加拿大的边境巡警加强了很多 |
[06:46] | he doesn’t wanna risk getting caught. | 他不想冒险被抓 |
[06:49] | Canada wants us out of here. | 加拿大政府想让我们离开这里 |
[06:51] | They’re making it really fucking clear | 他们表达得非常清楚 |
[06:53] | that we’ve worn out our welcome. | 这里不再欢迎我们了 |
[06:55] | So that’s just it? You’re done? | 所以就这样结束了吗 你们要放弃吗 |
[06:57] | We’re never fucking done fighting. | 我们永远不会放弃抗争 |
[06:59] | There are other places for us to go setup. | 还有其他地方可以重起炉灶 |
[07:01] | But I’m sorry you made this trip for nothing. | 但抱歉让你们白跑了一趟 |
[07:03] | He just put up the flag. | 他刚刚才竖起旗帜 |
[07:04] | If he’d done it earlier, I’d have called it off. | 如果他早点告知 我就不让你们来了 |
[07:20] | I’m going across. | 我要过去 |
[07:24] | What? | 什么 |
[07:31] | Look, everything we want to know about Hannah | 我们想知道的有关汉娜的一切 |
[07:36] | is just there. | 就在那边 |
[07:38] | Where she is, how to find her. | 她在哪里 怎么找到她 |
[07:40] | I’m… I’m not gonna go home and watch Hannah | 我不想回家在电视上再看到 |
[07:43] | turn up on TV again with Serena. | 汉娜和塞丽娜一起出现了 |
[07:45] | I’m not… I’m not doing it. I’m going. | 我受不了 我要过去 |
[07:48] | I’m going. | 我去定了 |
[07:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | I can let someone know you’re coming. | 我会通知对面的人 |
[07:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:55] | We’ve got a meeting spot in No Man’s Land we use. | 我们在无人区有一个联络点 |
[07:57] | Getting there from here shouldn’t be too hard. | 如果运气好的话 |
[07:59] | If you’re lucky. | 从这边过去不会很难 |
[08:03] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[08:05] | – June… – You’re not going alone, so… | – 琼 – 你别想一个人去 所以… |
[08:09] | I’m going. | 我也要去 |
[08:22] | Couldn’t stuff any more in these bags. | 这些包塞得真满啊 |
[08:24] | Might be our last exchange of supplies | 因为这有可能是我们近期内 |
[08:26] | with Gilead for a while. | 最后一次和基列国交换物资了 |
[08:27] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:30] | – Rita’s okay, right? – Yeah, she’s okay. | – 丽塔那边没什么事吧 – 没事 |
[08:33] | Nichole’s sleeping. I told her we’d be back soon. | 妮可还在睡觉 我告诉她我们很快就会回来 |
[08:39] | Okay. You go across the scrub land. | 好了 穿过那些灌木丛 |
[08:41] | No Man’s Land is right there. | 就是无人区了 |
[08:43] | You should get to the meeting spot by morning. | 明早前应该就能到联络点 |
[08:45] | I’ve marked the best trail on the map. | 我在地图上标注了最佳路线 |
[08:47] | You should be able to avoid any patrols. | 应该可以避开所有巡逻人员 |
[08:49] | It’ll lead you right to the rendezvous spot and back. | 这条路线是直接从联络点往返的 |
[08:51] | And who are we meeting? | 我们要见的是谁 |
[08:53] | No names. Names are dangerous. | 是匿名 不然就太危险了 |
[08:56] | Look for the other flag. That’s the meeting spot. | 找另一面旗 那里就是联络点 |
[08:59] | You got the code word? | 知道接头暗号了吗 |
[09:00] | “Beret.” | 贝雷帽 |
[09:05] | You guys got this. | 你们能行的 |
[09:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:14] | You should get going. It’ll be dark soon. | 该出发了 天快黑了 |
[09:17] | Just make sure you come back. | 一定要回来 |
[10:22] | – Go with Mommy. – What about you? | – 跟妈妈走 – 那你怎么办 |
[10:24] | No, no, it’s all right. You go. Go! Run, run, run! | 我没事 你先走 快点 |
[10:26] | Run, run! | 快走 快啊 |
[10:31] | Hey. You need to take a break? | 你需要休息一下吗 |
[10:38] | Please! Just don’t take her! | 求求你 别带走她 |
[10:42] | No, no. | 不用 |
[10:44] | Really… Just think about… I need to take a break. | 真的吗 我想休息下 |
[10:46] | I could do with a break. | 我有点累了 |
[10:48] | I’m okay. Really. Come on, we have to go. | 我没事 真的 我们走吧 |
[10:51] | June… | 琼 |
[11:06] | They’ll follow the map. | 他们跟着地图走 |
[11:09] | They’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[11:13] | Here. | 给你 |
[11:19] | What’s the deal with those two? | 他俩什么情况 |
[11:30] | They don’t quit. | 他们从不放弃 |
[11:34] | Through all the shit they’ve been through, they just… | 即便经历了这么多烂事 他们依然… |
[11:39] | keep fighting for each other. | 坚持为彼此而战 |
[11:44] | That’s really nice. | 真好啊 |
[11:46] | Having someone like that. | 能有这样的伴侣 |
[11:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:54] | So, where are you guys going next? | 你们接下来要去哪里 |
[11:58] | Maine? | 缅因州 |
[11:59] | Montreal? | 蒙特利尔 |
[12:01] | – Maybe. – Detroit? | – 也许吧 – 底特律 |
[12:02] | – Detroit? – Yeah. | – 底特律 – 是啊 |
[12:05] | I wouldn’t even go there before! | 战前我都不会去那里 |
[12:07] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:10] | What’s in Detroit? | 底特律有什么好的 |
[12:11] | Oh! Nah, fuck Detroit. | 哈 去他的底特律 |
[12:13] | There’s so many better… | 还有那么多更好的… |
[12:15] | Fuck Detroit! | 去他的底特律 |
[12:16] | There’s so many better cities! | 有那么多更好的城市 |
[12:18] | I’m from Detroit. | 我就是底特律人 |
[12:20] | Oh! Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah! | 当然了 |
[12:42] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | 卧槽 |
[12:50] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[12:54] | Is… Is that, uh… Is that Gilead? | 这是基列国干的吗 |
[13:00] | Gilead doesn’t use words. | 他们不会挂上牌子的 |
[13:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:15] | Luke, come on. | 卢克 走吧 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[13:33] | They’re waiting for you. | 她们在等你了 |
[13:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:49] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[13:51] | Mrs. Serena Joy Waterford. | 这是赛丽娜·乔伊·沃特弗德夫人 |
[13:54] | – Blessed day. – Praise be. | – 祈神保佑 – 宜应称颂 |
[13:56] | – Praise be. – Praise be. | – 宜应称颂 – 宜应称颂 |
[14:03] | I’ve been trying for so long. So long. | 我已经尝试太久了 |
[14:06] | I know, Abbie. I know. We all have. | 我知道 阿比 我们都是 |
[14:11] | But seeing Mrs. Waterford gives me hope. | 但见到沃特弗德夫人后 我又有了希望 |
[14:14] | It strengthens my faith. | 我的信念更加坚定了 |
[14:17] | Oh! He just kicked. | 他刚刚踢了一下 |
[14:24] | May I? | 我可以摸摸吗 |
[14:27] | Please, yes. | 当然可以 来吧 |
[14:39] | – May I? – Please. | – 我可以摸摸吗 – 来吧 |
[14:43] | It’s such a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[14:46] | Such a blessing. | 真是上帝的恩宠 |
[14:49] | You give me hope, Mrs. Waterford. | 你给了我希望 沃特弗德女士 |
[14:51] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[14:58] | A little boy. I always wanted a little boy. | 是个小男孩 我一直想要个小男孩 |
[15:02] | Warren said that things are going well in D.C. | 沃伦说华盛顿的进展很顺利 |
[15:06] | There’s a lot to discuss and rebuild | 有很多东西需要讨论和重建 |
[15:08] | but he should be home soon. | 但他应该很快就能回家了 |
[15:09] | Fred says much of the same. | 弗雷德也这么说 |
[15:11] | Is he worried about the rebels in Chicago? | 他担心芝加哥的叛军吗 |
[15:13] | No, they’ll be put down soon. | 不担心 他们很快就会被镇压 |
[15:16] | I can’t believe anyone would be fighting | 我不敢相信还有人在为 |
[15:18] | for what this country used to be. | 这个国家的过去而战 |
[15:20] | How it used to be. I mean, who would want that? | 怎么会有人想回到过去的生活呢 |
[15:23] | Some people just have a hard time moving on. | 守旧思想作祟罢了 |
[15:27] | I don’t know, Serena. | 我也搞不懂 赛丽娜 |
[15:31] | Can you see any of these in your home? | 过去能见到这样的景象吗 |
[15:36] | No. I can’t. | 见不到 |
[15:40] | I mean, I’m glad they rescued these children | 我很高兴他们能把这些孩子 |
[15:42] | from those unfit mothers. | 从不合格的母亲手里救出来 |
[15:44] | They needed to be saved. | 他们需要这样的援救 |
[15:47] | They need good homes. | 他们也需要良好的家庭 |
[15:50] | Good families to raise them in God’s light. | 能在上帝圣光下养育他们的好家庭 |
[15:53] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:55] | Of course they do, poor dears. | 当然会有了 可怜的孩子们 |
[15:59] | You just… You never really know where they came from. | 我们永远也没办法知道他们来自哪里了 |
[16:03] | Or who they came from. Do you? | 也无法知道他们的生母是谁 对吧 |
[16:26] | Have they spoken to you about having a Handmaid? | 他们告诉你分配使女的事情了吗 |
[16:31] | Sounds even more dreadful. | 真是越听越觉得可怕 |
[16:34] | Are you considering it? | 你在考虑吗 |
[16:35] | No. Fred and I are going to keep trying. | 没有 我和弗雷德打算一直尝试 |
[16:39] | God will bless us. I know it. | 上帝会保佑我们的 我知道的 |
[16:56] | Should be here. | 应该就是这了 |
[17:01] | Hey, June. | 琼 |
[17:05] | Yeah. | 就是这个 |
[17:19] | Raspberry! Raspberry! | 树莓 树莓 |
[17:24] | Beret. | 贝雷帽 |
[17:35] | Not here. | 不能在这 |
[17:37] | – What do you mean? – Follow me. | – 什么意思 – 跟我走 |
[17:38] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[17:39] | Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. | 稍等 稍等 |
[17:41] | No one… No one said to us anything about going anywhere. | 没人告诉我们还要去别的地方 |
[17:43] | You have to give us information about the Wife Schools first. | 你得先给我们主教夫人培训学校的信息 |
[17:45] | It’s not safe during the day. There’s a place nearby. | 白天这里不安全 我们要去附近的其他地方 |
[17:47] | No, no, no. We’re not going anywhere. | 不不不 我们哪都不去 |
[17:49] | – Hey, hey. No, hold on! – We’re doing this here. | – 不行 别走 – 我们就在这里说 |
[17:50] | We’re doing this now. | 我们现在就说 |
[17:51] | – We’re not following you. – You don’t have to come with me. | – 我们不会跟你走 – 你们可以留下 |
[17:53] | I have to go. I have to go. Now! | 但我要走了 我立刻就得走 |
[18:11] | You can take the call from Gilead in here. | 你可以在这里接基列国的电话 |
[18:16] | Thank you. I’m glad we don’t have to | 谢谢你 很高兴我们终于可以 |
[18:18] | go through the Americans or the government. | 不用通过美国人或加拿大政府转接了 |
[18:21] | Mr. Wheeler has his ways. | 惠勒先生有他的办法 |
[18:23] | You can be on the call if you want. | 你愿意的话 也可以参与通话 |
[18:25] | I’m sure that they would love to hear from you. | 他们肯定很愿意听听你的想法 |
[18:28] | Oh, no. No, no. I don’t have a head for all of that. No. | 不 不 我可没那个头脑 |
[18:33] | No, wives shouldn’t burden themselves with business things. | 再说妻子也不应该参与这些事 |
[18:49] | Hello, Joseph. | 你好 约瑟夫 |
[18:52] | Afternoon, Serena. | 下午好 赛丽娜 |
[18:55] | Blessed day, Serena. | 祈神保佑 赛丽娜 |
[18:57] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[19:00] | I didn’t expect you to be on the call. | 没想到你也在 |
[19:02] | Yeah. No one did. | 是啊 谁都没想到 |
[19:06] | After, uh, all of that mess at the Center, | 文化中心发生了那样的动乱 |
[19:10] | you’ve… you’ve recovered? You sound peachy. | 你恢复状态了吗 你听起来美滋滋的 |
[19:13] | Yes, Joseph. I am “Peachy.” | 是的 约瑟夫 我美得冒泡了 |
[19:16] | I think we can move past all of that now. | 我想这一切都可以抛之脑后了 |
[19:19] | We sent you there to be our representative, | 我们派你去做形象大使 |
[19:21] | put Gilead in a good light. | 来宣传基列国的高尚形象 |
[19:25] | Do you think you did that? | 你觉得你做到了吗 |
[19:26] | I can’t be expected to control the refugees who hate us | 政府行为招来的难民仇恨 |
[19:29] | because of things that the government did. | 不能指望我去摆平吧 |
[19:31] | See, this is already an expensive, | 现在的情况是 仅这一次的尝试 |
[19:33] | costly endeavor for us. | 就已经让我们花费颇多了 |
[19:35] | What do we have to show for it? | 结果却差强人意 |
[19:37] | An empty building. | 只有一栋被清空的大楼 |
[19:39] | More bad press. | 和源源不断的负面新闻 |
[19:40] | Well, you can thank June Osborn and her husband for that. | 要怪你就去怪琼·奥斯本夫妻吧 |
[19:44] | Perhaps someone should deal with them. | 也许某些人应该对他们采取行动了 |
[19:46] | Yes. Someone should. | 是啊 是该有人做点事 |
[19:48] | June Osborn aside, | 先不说琼·奥斯本 |
[19:50] | we’re still focused on reopening the Center. | 我们现在的重心仍在重启文化中心上 |
[19:53] | Yes, I, uh, had some ideas on that. | 是啊 对此我有一些想法 |
[19:56] | I think focusing on Gilead is a mistake. | 我觉得宣传基列国是个错误 |
[20:02] | You think the Gilead Information Center | 你觉得基列国文化中心 |
[20:05] | focusing on Gilead is a mistake? | 不应该宣传基列国文化吗 |
[20:09] | I think we should focus on fertility. | 我觉得我们应该聚焦于生育 |
[20:13] | Fertility and conception. It’s about the babies. | 只宣传和孩子有关的生育和受孕 |
[20:15] | That’s what people want to hear about. | 那才是人们想听到的 |
[20:17] | A Gilead Information Center will always be a magnet for attack. | 基列国文化中心永远会是攻击的焦点 |
[20:22] | But a fertility center, open to all, | 但一个专注于宣传 |
[20:23] | that focuses on the thing | 人人都爱的关于孩子的话题 |
[20:25] | that people most wanna hear about, children. | 且对所有人开放的生育中心 |
[20:28] | People will be clamoring to keep the doors open. | 人们会争相让其开放的 |
[20:34] | It’s an interesting idea. | 真是个有趣的想法 |
[20:36] | Yes, I think the first step… | 是的 我觉得第一步… |
[20:38] | We’ll take your proposal under consideration. | 我们会考虑你的建议 |
[20:40] | Well, I’ve already thought about how best to redefine… | 我已经想过 最好怎样重新定义… |
[20:42] | I said we’ll take your proposal under consideration, Serena. | 我说了 我们会考虑你的建议 赛丽娜 |
[20:45] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[20:46] | Strategy. | …策略 |
[20:49] | You’ve always had a way with the ladies, Putnam. | 你对付女人总是很有一套 帕特南 |
[20:55] | Can’t let her just run amok. | 不能就这么让她为所欲为 |
[20:57] | We have to yank her leash from time to time. | 我们要不时地对她加以束缚 |
[21:00] | We all know how you like to yank things. | 我们都知道你喜欢束缚 |
[21:05] | This new grand plan of yours. What are you calling it? | 你的那个崭新宏图叫什么来着 |
[21:08] | Uh… New Bethlehem. | 新伯利恒计划 |
[21:12] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[21:15] | It’ll be the death of us all. | 它会害死我们所有人 |
[21:18] | Of Gilead. | 终结基列国 |
[21:23] | A bunch of traitors, criminals, terrorists, | 面对一大群叛国者 罪犯和恐怖分子 |
[21:26] | and you want to welcome them back. | 你却想欢迎他们回来 |
[21:29] | Coddle them. | 去照顾他们 |
[21:31] | Forgive them. | 去宽恕他们 |
[21:33] | Never. | 想都别想 |
[21:34] | The other Commanders will never support that. | 其他大主教肯定不会给予支持 |
[21:38] | What are you proposing we do? | 那你觉得我们应该怎么做 |
[21:43] | We don’t need to court the love and support | 我们不需要去乞求 |
[21:45] | of the whole world. | 全世界的理解和支持 |
[21:47] | We don’t want them poking around in our affairs. | 我们不希望他们干涉内政 |
[21:50] | If we keep the walls up and the borders closed, | 如果我们继续筑起高墙 封锁国境 |
[21:53] | this country will die, Putnam. | 国家终将灭亡的 帕特南 |
[21:57] | It will die. | 会亡国的 |
[22:00] | All of this… | 所有这一切 |
[22:04] | will have been for nothing. Nothing. | 都将付诸东流 毫无意义 |
[22:10] | Wow. That was a lovely speech, Lawrence. | 劳伦斯 这真是一段精彩的演讲 |
[22:14] | Lovely. | 发人深省 |
[22:15] | You really think another speech from you | 但你真觉得这些话 |
[22:16] | is gonna sway the other Commanders? | 能动摇其他大主教的决心吗 |
[22:20] | Mm? | 能吗 |
[22:22] | I doubt it. | 我觉得不能 |
[22:27] | You know, you’re welcome to try. | 欢迎尝试 |
[23:29] | In here. | 这里 |
[23:46] | Hang on. | 稍等一下 |
[23:57] | What the fuck? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[23:59] | When it’s cold out, I spend most of my shift here. | 天冷的时候我一般都会待在这里 |
[24:03] | Beats freezing in the woods. | 总比在树林挨冻要好 |
[24:04] | And, uh, there’s a real bathroom. | 这里甚至还有卫生间呢 |
[24:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:22] | Oh, don’t. I got ’em. | 不用麻烦了 我来就行 |
[24:24] | There’s a whole system. | 都安排好了 |
[24:30] | Um… these go with you. | 这些是给你们的 |
[24:36] | So, you want to know about the Plums? | 你们是想知道梅果小姐的事吗 |
[24:40] | Plums? | 梅果小姐 |
[24:41] | The Wives-in-Training. | 受训中的准主教夫人 |
[24:42] | They get sent to these special schools, kept under guard? | 她们被送去特殊学校 由专人看管 |
[24:46] | What, like prisons? | 像囚犯一样吗 |
[24:48] | No, no. They’re like princesses. | 不 不 像公主一样 |
[24:50] | Completely taken care of, the best of the best. | 她们会被精心呵护 享受最好的待遇 |
[24:53] | What’s this training? | 你说的训练是指什么 |
[24:56] | To run their households. | 训练她们如何持家 |
[24:59] | To act like Wives. | 教她们成为主教夫人 |
[25:01] | They’re not there for very long. | 她们不会在学校待太久 |
[25:02] | They move them through, | 只是稍加学习 |
[25:02] | try and get them matched up quickly. | 然后就会被尽快匹配到合适的人家 |
[25:04] | She’s 12 years old, all right? | 可是她才十二岁啊 |
[25:07] | Our daugh… she’s… She’s 12 years old. | 我们的女儿才十二岁 |
[25:12] | That’s just how it works. | 那里就是这么运作的 |
[25:17] | But if she’s there, | 但如果她还在那里 |
[25:20] | if she’s still a Plum, | 还是个梅果小姐的话 |
[25:21] | then she hasn’t been married yet. | 那她就还没有嫁人 |
[25:27] | Uh, I don’t know where the schools are. | 我不知道学校的具体位置 |
[25:30] | It’s a new system, they keep the details under wraps. | 这些新设施的细节都是保密的 |
[25:32] | But everything we do know is on here. | 但我们目前所知道的都在这里了 |
[25:39] | A lot of trouble getting it, I’ll tell you that. | 收集到这些可不容易 |
[25:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:44] | All right. Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[25:50] | – Hang on. You can’t go yet. – Why not? | – 等等 你们还不能走 – 为什么 |
[25:53] | You can’t go back across during the day. It’s really not safe. | 你们不能在白天穿越边境 太危险了 |
[25:56] | For anyone. | 对任何人都很危险 |
[25:58] | I mean, you can do whatever you want, | 你们可以随意行动 |
[25:59] | but you should stay here until sunset | 但最好还是在这等到日落再出发 |
[26:00] | and then I’ll get you back to the border. | 到时候我送你们去边境 |
[26:09] | I mean, we’re both kinda beat. | 我们确实也都累了 |
[26:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[26:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:22] | Yeah? | 好的 |
[26:25] | All right. | 我们留下 |
[26:28] | You wanna bowl? | 打保龄球吗 |
[26:34] | C’mon, c’mon, c’mon, c’mon. Here it comes. | 走你 |
[26:36] | Boom, boom, boom! | 倒倒倒 |
[26:49] | Eight! Aw! | 才八个 |
[26:57] | All right! | 真不错 |
[27:02] | No one ever hears you? | 别人听不到这里的动静吗 |
[27:04] | No one ever says anything. | 听到也没人管 |
[27:06] | I think a lot of the guys have little places they go. | 很多人都有自己的小去处 |
[27:08] | Just to get away. | 逃离现实 放松一下 |
[27:12] | I’m glad you two are here. | 有你们陪我真好 |
[27:16] | I usually have to run down there and do it myself. | 平常我只能自己过去摆球瓶 |
[27:18] | It’s a lot better with someone else. | 有人一起玩有意思多了 |
[27:20] | All right. Watch it. Guaranteed strike. | 我的一击全中漂亮吧 |
[27:28] | Ah, you know, I just… I love bowling, so… | 我一直都很喜欢打保龄球 |
[27:30] | I think I did too. | 我也是 |
[27:32] | I think my dad took me a few times. | 小时候我爸爸好像带我玩过几次 |
[27:36] | Before. | 在基列国之前 |
[27:42] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[27:44] | Uh, everything from before is, like, foggy. | 这之前的事都很模糊了 |
[27:51] | Like a dream. | 像梦一样 |
[27:58] | So… | 所以 |
[28:00] | Gilead’s… | 你只有 |
[28:02] | that’s all you know? | 关于基列国的记忆吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:11] | But it’s not so bad. | 这里其实也还行 |
[28:15] | But you’re working to bring it down. | 那你为什么还试图颠覆这个政权呢 |
[28:18] | People should just be able to talk to each other. | 因为人们应该有权自由交谈 |
[28:22] | See their families. | 与家人团聚 |
[28:25] | Do whatever they want. | 不受拘束地生活 |
[28:27] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[28:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:45] | Can you believe this kid? | 真是难以置信 对吧 |
[28:47] | I’ve never seen anyone in Gilead who’s pure like him. | 我从未在基列国见过这样纯粹的人 |
[28:50] | All right. | 来了 |
[28:55] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[28:57] | Again? | 又来 |
[28:58] | Again? This… He’s… You’re a pretty good bowler! | 又全中 你保龄球打得真不错啊 |
[29:01] | Hey, dude. | 老兄 |
[29:02] | Hey, wait. Wait, wait. What’s your name? | 等一下 你叫什么 |
[29:05] | – Uh… Oh, I’m Jaeden. – I’m Luke. Jaeden. | – 我叫杰登 – 我叫卢克 |
[29:07] | – Nice to meet you. – Me too. | – 很高兴认识你 – 我也是 |
[29:10] | Nice to meet you both. | 很高兴认识你俩 |
[29:12] | It’s nice to meet you, Jaeden. | 很高兴认识你 杰登 |
[29:15] | Oh, hang on. I, I almost forgot. I have some beer in a cooler. | 我差点忘了 冰箱里还有几瓶啤酒 |
[29:22] | Where’d he get beer? | 他哪来的啤酒 |
[29:23] | He’s got beer in a cooler because bowling and beer. | 从冰箱里拿的 因为保龄球很配啤酒 |
[29:26] | – But where’d he get it? – Now we need music. | – 但他是从哪里买的 – 我们需要来点音乐 |
[29:29] | I don’t think we need music. | 我觉得不用 |
[29:33] | Yeah… Uh-oh! | 我看看 |
[29:40] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[29:43] | Sorry about that. | 真不好意思 |
[29:54] | All right, all right. I got another one. | 好了 好了 我换一首 |
[29:55] | I got another one. | 换一首 |
[29:57] | Oh, oh, oh, Susannah | ♪ 噢 苏珊娜 ♪ |
[29:59] | Like, yeah! | 就是这样 |
[30:02] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 |
[30:05] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 我还有 |
[30:07] | I got one. I got… | 来听这一首 |
[30:19] | I… I’m so in love with you | ♪ 我… 我好爱你 ♪ |
[30:26] | That’s you. | 说的就是你 |
[30:28] | Whatever you want to do | ♪ 无论你做什么 ♪ |
[30:33] | That’s all right with me | ♪ 我全盘接受 ♪ |
[30:37] | And also, I don’t have much choice. | 当然 我也没别的选择 |
[30:41] | ‘Cause… | ♪ 因为… ♪ |
[30:43] | You make me feel | ♪ 你让我 ♪ |
[30:48] | So brand new | ♪ 宛若新生 ♪ |
[30:53] | And I | ♪ 我想 ♪ |
[30:57] | Want to spend my life with you | ♪ 与你白头偕老 ♪ |
[31:06] | So… | ♪ 就这样… ♪ |
[31:10] | Let’s… Let’s stay together | ♪ 我们相拥相爱 ♪ |
[31:16] | Loving you whether… | ♪ 我爱你… ♪ |
[31:21] | Whether times are good or bad | ♪ 无论坎坷与顺利 ♪ |
[31:28] | Happy or sad… | ♪ 无论难过或愉快… ♪ |
[31:38] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 别害羞 |
[31:41] | No. | 不要 |
[31:43] | – Come on. – I… | – 来吧 – 我… |
[31:51] | Did you write that song? | 这首歌是你写的吗 |
[31:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 对 是我写的 |
[31:59] | Long time ago now. | 很久之前了 |
[32:04] | – You’re really good. – Great song. | – 你真厉害 – 歌很好听 |
[32:14] | Let’s all get together | ♪ 让我们相拥 ♪ |
[33:05] | You should bring one of those bouquets | 应该给你母亲 |
[33:07] | back home to your mother. | 从这里带束花回家 |
[33:08] | How many of these do we have? | 我们收到多少束了 |
[33:10] | They keep coming. More and more all day. | 整天源源不断地送来 数不清 |
[33:14] | Ma’am, please don’t come any closer. | 这位女士 请不要再靠近了 |
[33:19] | For Mrs. Waterford. | 这是给沃特弗德夫人的 |
[33:20] | Hi, Mrs. Waterford. Can I help you? | 您好 沃特弗德夫人 需要什么吗 |
[33:22] | – No. – Oh, I’d like to go commune | – 不行 – 我想跟她 |
[33:24] | – with her for a few moments. – No, you can’t be here. | – 聊几句 – 不行 你不能进来 |
[33:26] | Oh, I’m sorry, Mrs. Waterford. | 十分抱歉 沃特弗德夫人 |
[33:27] | We don’t know who she is, what she really wants. | 我们不知道她是谁 想要什么 |
[33:30] | Oh, I think she’s harmless. Look at her. | 我觉得她看起来没危险 |
[33:32] | And I’ll be right here the whole time. | 我不会走太远的 |
[33:35] | Mr. Wheeler gave strict instructions | 惠勒先生明确指示过 |
[33:37] | not to open the gate. | 不能打开大门 |
[33:41] | Such a beautiful day. | 今天天气这么好 |
[33:42] | I’d just enjoy the grounds. | 您还是好好享受一下庄园的风景吧 |
[33:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:55] | I’m here if you need me. | 有任何吩咐 请随时叫我 |
[33:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:22] | Ah! Mrs. Waterford. Glorious day. | 沃特弗德夫人 神佑的一天 |
[34:26] | Glorious. | 祈神保佑啊 |
[34:27] | Your first step towards God’s greatest bounty, | 您向上帝的最高恩惠迈出了第一步 |
[34:31] | a child of your own. | 您将有属于自己的孩子了 |
[34:33] | Oh, I am thrilled that we will be posting | 我很高兴能为您和沃特弗德大主教 |
[34:36] | a Handmaid with you and Commander Waterford. | 安排一位使女 |
[34:40] | Yes. Uh… | 很好 |
[34:42] | Mrs. Putnam said that the process would be simple. | 帕特南夫人说流程很简单 |
[34:47] | Oh! Easy as pie. | 是啊 非常简单 |
[34:50] | Please. | 请看 |
[34:59] | These are our very finest, | 这些我们最好的 |
[35:02] | most respectful, most fertile candidates. | 最受人尊重 最能生育的候选者 |
[35:07] | I’ve hand-picked this group myself | 这些人是我为像您这样 |
[35:10] | for such an important Commander and his Wife. | 如此重要的家庭亲手挑选的 |
[35:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:31] | Oh, an excellent choice, Mrs. Waterford. | 选择得很好 沃特弗德夫人 |
[35:34] | Good bones. Good genes. | 骨骼好 基因也好 |
[35:37] | She also caught the eye of Commander Waterford. | 沃特弗德主教也很喜欢她 |
[35:56] | Oh, wonderful, Mrs. Waterford. | 非常好 沃特弗德夫人 |
[35:59] | I know you will be very happy with this Handmaid. | 您一定会非常喜欢这个使女 |
[36:03] | And before you know it, | 很快 |
[36:05] | you’ll be welcoming a beautiful baby, | 您就会迎来一个漂亮的宝宝 |
[36:08] | God’s blessing, into your home. | 上帝的恩赐将降临您家 |
[36:14] | Yes. | 就她了 |
[36:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:39] | Oh, uh, come in. | 进来吧 |
[36:42] | Blessed evening, Mrs. Waterford. | 祈神保佑 沃特弗德夫人 |
[36:44] | Uh, I pray I’m not disturbing you. | 希望我没打扰到您 |
[36:47] | Oh, of course not. It’s a pleasure. | 当然没有 很高兴看到你 |
[36:50] | I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to come to see you sooner. | 很抱歉我没有早点来见您 |
[36:52] | My schedule is hectic. Especially lately. | 我行程太满了 尤其是近期 |
[36:54] | I understand, Mr. Wheeler. | 我理解 惠勒先生 |
[36:58] | Well, I don’t want to take up a lot of your time. | 我不想占用您太多时间 |
[37:03] | I just wanted to follow up | 只想帮您跟进一下 |
[37:05] | on your call from this afternoon. | 下午那通电话的进展 |
[37:09] | The Commanders and I have spoken about your proposal, | 我和大主教们一起讨论了您的提议 |
[37:14] | and we’re going to move forward with it. | 我们决定采纳它 |
[37:17] | A fertility center. | 一个生育中心 |
[37:19] | I mean, that’s a… | 这真是… |
[37:20] | It’s a real stroke of genius. | 非常精妙的策略 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:24] | I understand there will be some alterations to our current plan. | 我知道这会改变我们目前的计划 |
[37:29] | No, you needn’t, uh, to worry about that right now. | 没事 您暂且不用担心这个 |
[37:32] | Well, I was hoping that I could get back to the Center and… | 我希望可以回中心… |
[37:34] | – Right. Well… – settle in and start work. | – 这个… – 安顿下来 开始工作 |
[37:36] | We… We have | 我们已经有 |
[37:38] | many good people already in place and engaged. | 很多合适人选到位并开展工作了 |
[37:42] | So, please, you can put your mind at ease. | 所以 请您放宽心 |
[37:47] | With respect, it… it was my initiative. | 恕我直言 这是我的提议 |
[37:50] | And… And you’ll have input, of course. | 当然 我们会听取您的建议 |
[37:52] | But | 但是 |
[37:54] | most pregnancies do end in bedrest. | 大部分孕期都应以卧床休养为主 |
[37:57] | And while you’re not exactly there yet, | 您虽还没到准备生产的时候 |
[38:02] | can’t be too careful. | 但还是应小心为上 |
[38:03] | Can’t have you runnin’ around the city. | 我们不能让您在城里奔波 |
[38:06] | Um, your baby’s needs come ahead of any plans or ambitions. | 毕竟您宝宝的需求高于一切计划和目标 |
[38:12] | Oh, yes, speaking of your baby, | 说到您的宝宝 |
[38:15] | I understand you need to keep your levels up. | 您需要保持激素水平 |
[38:18] | – Ah, yes, thank you. – Yeah. | – 是的 谢谢你 – 没事 |
[39:03] | Now, make sure to take one every day. | 记得每天都要吃一粒 |
[39:07] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[39:17] | Perhaps, um, you could arrange for me to have a cell phone | 我留在这里的时候 能否替我安排一部手机 |
[39:22] | while I’m here, so I could at least conduct some business. | 这样我起码可以做一点业务上的工作 |
[39:26] | Oh. | 这个 |
[39:28] | Yeah, that would… that would be a problem. | 这恐怕是个问题 |
[39:31] | You know, so many security concerns? | 您也知道吧 考虑到诸多安全隐患 |
[39:34] | You understand. | 您一定可以理解的 |
[39:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:39] | Well. I will leave you to your evening, Mrs. Waterford. | 那我不多打扰了 沃特弗德夫人 |
[39:45] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[39:57] | Just a little further. | 再走一小段 |
[39:58] | Then I have to leave you. | 我们就要告别了 |
[40:00] | This way’s a lot quicker back to the border. | 从这条路回边境会快很多 |
[40:02] | I told you. | 听我的没错 |
[40:04] | Stop. | 停 |
[40:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:14] | Is, uh, is, is that a… | 那是不是… |
[40:17] | Yeah, yeah. A mine. | 是的 地雷 |
[40:19] | The rebels have a few scattered here and there. | 都是叛军零星布置的 |
[40:24] | – What do we do? – St-Stay back. It’s okay. | – 我们要怎么办 – 后退一点 没事的 |
[40:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:31] | They’re… They’re… They’re usually… | 这些地雷通常不… |
[41:04] | Okay. Okay. Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:06] | – Are you all right? – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | – 你还好吗 – 我的天 我的天 |
[41:08] | You’re okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[41:10] | Ah. Run. | 快跑 |
[41:12] | – Okay. – Run. | – 没事的 – 快跑 |
[41:13] | – No, no, no, no, no. – We’re gonna stop the bleeding. | – 不不不 – 我们得帮你止血 |
[41:14] | We’ll stop the bleeding. | 马上就要 |
[41:16] | Okay, we’re just gonna stop the bleeding, okay? | 我们先帮你止血 |
[41:18] | You need to run. You guys need to run. | 你们快跑 快点 |
[41:19] | We have to stop… We’re not going anywhere. All right? | 你需要止血 我们哪都不去 |
[41:21] | – You’re okay. – Here you go… | – 你不会有事的 – 来… |
[41:22] | Get him up, get him up. | 扶他起来 扶他起来 |
[41:22] | Get him up. Get him up. It’s okay. | 扶他起来 没事的 |
[41:24] | – Okay, just… Okay. – Oh, no, no. | – 好了 – 不 不 |
[41:26] | – ‘Kay. – Hey. | – 好了 – 嘿 |
[41:27] | – Oh, no, no, no! – Stop the bleeding, okay? | – 不不不 – 先止住血 好吗 |
[41:29] | Oh, my God! Where’s his… | 我的天 他的… |
[41:31] | Oh, my God, Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[41:33] | – No, no, no, no, no! – I know, I know, I know. | – 别别别 – 我知道 我知道 |
[41:34] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[41:36] | Call out! Are you hurt? | 谁在那 受伤了吗 |
[41:37] | – Go. – No. | – 快走 – 不 |
[41:39] | – Hey, call out! – Go. You need to go. | – 谁在那 – 快走 你们得走了 |
[41:40] | – We have to go. – You go. | – 我们得走了 – 快走 |
[41:41] | – Luke! We have to go. Now! – No. | – 卢克 我们要走了 现在 – 不行 |
[41:42] | – Go! – You can’t look at it. | – 走啊 – 别看伤口 |
[41:44] | – Go, go! Go, go. – You’re okay, right? | – 走 快走 – 你不会有事的 好吗 |
[41:45] | – You’re okay? Right? – Go, go! | – 你不会有事的 对吧 – 快走啊 |
[41:46] | – I’m sorry. – Come on. Luke! Come on. | – 我很抱歉 – 快 卢克 快 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[41:51] | Jaeden, talk to me! | 杰登 跟我说话 |
[41:53] | – I’m over here! – Jaeden! | – 我在这 – 杰登 |
[41:57] | Come on, come on. It’s right there. | 快点 快点 就在那了 |
[42:05] | Keep going! | 继续跑 |
[42:06] | We can make it. | 我们可以的 |
[42:08] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[42:10] | Go! | 快跑 |
[42:15] | – We got her! – No! | – 抓到她了 – 不 |
[42:16] | – Mommy! – No! No! No! | – 妈妈 – 不要 不要 |
[42:23] | Catch him! | 抓住他 |
[42:28] | – June! June! June! – Wait! Wait! | – 琼 琼 琼 – 等等 不要 |
[42:33] | No! Luke! | 不 卢克 |