时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Our friendly’s right there in No Man’s Land, | 我们的朋友现在就在无人区 |
[00:05] | but he can’t get across. | 但他过不来 |
[00:06] | Everything we want to know about Hannah is just there. | 我们想知道的有关汉娜的一切就在那边 |
[00:10] | I’m going across. | 我要过去 |
[00:11] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[00:12] | I don’t know where the schools are. | 我不知道学校的具体位置 |
[00:14] | But everything we do know is on here. | 但我们目前所知道的都在这里了 |
[00:17] | This new grand plan of yours. | 你的那个崭新宏图 |
[00:19] | What are you calling it? | 叫什么来着 |
[00:20] | New Bethlehem. | 新伯利恒计划 |
[00:21] | The other Commanders will never support that. | 其他大主教肯定不会给予支持 |
[00:25] | I should’ve listened to you. | 我早就应该听你的话了 |
[00:26] | I want to do things differently. | 我不想再这样下去了 |
[00:29] | I want to address any problem… | 我想要尽早发现问题 |
[00:31] | With more… | 并以一种 |
[00:32] | compassion. | 更富同情心的方式来应对 |
[00:36] | Well, I was hoping that I could get back to the Center and | 我希望可以重返文化中心 |
[00:38] | settle in and start work. | 安顿下来 继续工作 |
[00:39] | We… We have many good people already in place. | 那里已经有很多合适人选了 |
[00:43] | Most pregnancies do end in bedrest. | 你的大部分孕期都应以卧床休养为主 |
[00:45] | Your baby’s needs come ahead of any plans or ambitions. | 您宝宝的需求高于一切计划和目标 |
[00:49] | This way’s a lot quicker back to the border. | 从这条路回边境会快很多 |
[00:52] | Stop. | 停 |
[00:53] | They’re… They’re… | 这是… 它们… |
[00:58] | Go. | 快走 |
[01:00] | – We have to go. – You go. | – 我们得走了 – 快走 |
[01:01] | Come on, come on. It’s right there. | 快点 快点 就在那了 |
[01:02] | We can make it. | 我们可以的 |
[01:09] | No! | 不 |
[01:47] | Hold on. | 你先别动 |
[01:51] | Hey, hey. Hey. Stop. Don’t. | 行了 别试了 |
[01:58] | You can’t break them. | 你砸不开的 |
[02:00] | Luke, you can’t. | 卢克 这行不通的 |
[02:02] | Maybe one, but you can’t break two. | 就算砸开一个也无济于事 |
[02:12] | Are they Gilead? | 他们是基列国的人吗 |
[02:14] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[02:16] | It’s the smell. | 味道不对 |
[02:18] | It’s some sort of disinfectant, it’s too many chemicals. | 这里有一股化工消毒剂的味道 |
[02:20] | It’s way too unhealthy for them. | 这对他们来说太不健康了 |
[02:23] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[02:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 别怕 没事的 |
[02:29] | Just breathe. It’s okay. | 放松 深呼吸 |
[02:40] | Okay. All right. | 不会太糟的 |
[02:45] | I gotta… | 我得… |
[02:47] | Are we good? | 一切正常吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah. It’s just two of them. Let’s get it done. | 一切正常 我们就抓到了这两个人 动手吧 |
[02:52] | Let’s go. Get out. Come on! | 快点出来 |
[02:57] | Let’s go! Now! | 快点 |
[03:16] | Turn. | 转身 |
[03:22] | All right. Move him out. | 好了 带他出去 |
[03:32] | Turn. | 转身 |
[03:40] | Are you gonna tell us who you are? | 你们到底是谁 |
[03:46] | We’re still in No Man’s Land, right? | 这里还是无人区 对吧 |
[03:47] | What is this, some sort of transit hub? | 这是什么地方 中转站吗 |
[03:51] | I got it. | 我来就行 |
[03:52] | Where are you taking us? | 你们要带我们去哪 |
[03:53] | We’re refugees, all right? | 我们是难民 |
[03:54] | We got asylum in Canada. | 我们有加拿大的庇护 |
[03:56] | There are people you can call | 你可以给他们打电话 |
[03:58] | who will confirm who we are. Okay? | 他们会确认我们的身份 |
[04:00] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[04:05] | June Osborn. | 琼·奥斯本 |
[04:07] | No, your ear tag. | 我问的是你的耳标识别名称 |
[04:10] | Tell me who you’re of? | 你是谁的使女 |
[04:13] | Nobody. Fuck you. | 谁的都不是 滚你妈的 |
[04:16] | Okay, take ’em away. | 行了 把他们带走 |
[04:18] | Him too. Move. | 还有他 带走 |
[04:19] | Come on. | 走 |
[04:35] | Oh. Dr. Landers? | 兰德斯医生 |
[04:36] | Blessed Day, Mrs. Waterford. | 祈神保佑 沃特福德夫人 |
[04:39] | Uh, I’m sorry, I must have misunderstood. | 抱歉 我一定是记错了 |
[04:41] | I thought that my ultrasound exam was this morning. | 我以为超声波检查是今天上午 |
[04:44] | It is. But we don’t have to go anywhere. | 你没弄错 不过我们不需要去任何地方 |
[04:49] | We don’t? | 什么意思 |
[05:29] | Isn’t it incredible? It’s a full birthing suite. | 我们把整个产房都搬了过来 很了不起吧 |
[05:34] | Uh, yes, it’s incredible. | 的确很了不起 |
[05:37] | I had no idea that this was up here. | 我都不知道楼上还有这些东西 |
[05:39] | It’s much nicer than what we have at my office in the city, | 这些设备比我市里诊所的 |
[05:42] | I can tell you. | 还要好得多 |
[05:44] | And the Wheelers arranged all of this? | 这些都是惠勒一家安排的吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, as soon as they knew you might be staying. | 对 他们得知你要留下后就安排好了 |
[05:52] | Just for me. | 特意为我安排的 |
[05:54] | They feel it’s safer. | 他们觉得这样更安全 |
[05:57] | It’s overcautious, I know. | 我知道这有点谨慎过头了 |
[05:58] | But they understand how valuable you are. | 但他们知道你有多重要 |
[06:01] | How, how special. | 多特别 |
[06:04] | How kind. | 真贴心 |
[06:05] | Let’s, uh… | 那我们… |
[06:08] | we’ll do the ultrasound first, | 我们先做超声波检查 |
[06:10] | and then, if you don’t mind, I’ll just take a quick peek. | 如果你不介意的话 我会再进行一次快速内检 |
[06:15] | Of course. | 好的 |
[06:27] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[06:38] | So you are at the place right now | 对于你现在的阶段 |
[06:40] | where perineal massage | 会阴按摩 |
[06:42] | is gonna start being very effective for you. | 会非常有成效 |
[06:47] | Tearing is no picnic so, | 阴道撕裂可不是小事 |
[06:50] | anything to get that tissue more flexible | 所以提前让这些部位变得更灵活 |
[06:52] | will have great benefits for you when the time comes. | 能帮你在分娩时大大减轻疼痛 |
[06:57] | Avoid the gels, | 不要用凝胶 |
[06:58] | just stick with essential oils, witch hazel, that sort of thing. | 要用精油 榛子油之类的东西 |
[07:02] | They have it all stocked here. | 这些东西这里都有 |
[07:06] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[07:13] | your blood pressure, | 血压要比我预期中偏高 |
[07:15] | it’s the one pesky thing. It’s higher than I’d like. | 除此之外 一切都很正常 |
[07:18] | Oh, I… I’m probably just excited. | 可能是我太激动了 |
[07:21] | Of course you are. But I’d really like you to try and slow things down | 可以想象 但我希望你尽量在未来的几周里 |
[07:26] | over the next few weeks. | 放松心态 |
[07:27] | The more time you could stay at home, resting, the better. | 你在家里休息的时间越长 状态也就越好 |
[07:32] | – I’ll do my best. – Ah! Forgot those. | – 我会的 – 对了 差点忘了这个 |
[07:44] | Is everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:48] | Most definitely. | 基本没有 |
[07:51] | I was just wondering… | 我只是想知道… |
[07:54] | I, of course, have spoken to Ryan and Alanis about this, | 我已经跟瑞恩和艾拉妮丝说过了 |
[07:57] | who encouraged me. | 是他们鼓励了我 |
[08:01] | Encouraged you to do what? | 鼓励你做什么 |
[08:03] | To ask if you would like to have dinner with me… | 问你愿不愿意和我共进晚餐 |
[08:07] | Serena. | 塞丽娜 |
[08:12] | Dinner? | 晚餐 |
[08:13] | I mean, we could either stay here | 我们可以在这里吃 |
[08:15] | or I could host you at my house. | 也可以去我家吃 |
[08:17] | I am an embarrassing cook, | 虽然我的厨艺不怎么样 |
[08:20] | but my Martha makes a delicious cedar salmon. | 但我的马大做的雪松鲑鱼好吃极了 |
[08:23] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[08:26] | I know we don’t know each other well right now, | 我知道现在我们还不了解彼此 |
[08:29] | but I would like to change that. | 但我想试着慢慢开始 |
[08:32] | And what I do know… | 我真的 |
[08:35] | is just that I really admire you. | 非常钦慕您 |
[08:42] | Well, uh, it’s an interesting proposal, Dr. Landers. | 真是个有趣的提议 兰德斯医生 |
[08:47] | Alan. | 叫我艾伦就好 |
[08:49] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[09:00] | Doctor. I’ve been told the procedure was canceled? | 医生 我听说手术取消了 |
[09:04] | Esther’s uterus harvesting? | 埃丝特的子宫怎么样了 |
[09:05] | Yes, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你跑这一趟 |
[09:10] | It’s so unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[09:12] | Tragedy just seems to follow that poor soul. | 厄运总是找上这个苦命的孩子 |
[09:16] | Well, happily, not today. | 万幸今天厄运没有上门 |
[09:18] | We stopped the procedure when we found | 当我们发现这位使女被圣光照耀时 |
[09:19] | the Handmaid had been filled with His divine light. | 我们就立即中止了手术 |
[09:22] | Praise be His mercy. | 称颂主的仁慈 |
[09:27] | – She’s pregnant? – Three weeks along. | – 她怀孕了吗 – 是的 已经三周了 |
[09:30] | I hadn’t realized she’d been posted yet. | 我还不知道她已被分配走了 |
[09:33] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[09:38] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[09:39] | Now, she’ll be transferred | 她今天下午 |
[09:40] | to the high-risk obstetrics hospital this afternoon, | 会被转到高危产科病房 |
[09:43] | and she’ll be there, on bedrest, until term. | 她会在那里卧床休养 直到生产 |
[09:46] | Right. | 好的 |
[09:48] | She’s awake now if you’d like to see her. | 她现在醒了 你可以去看看她 |
[09:53] | I would like that, very much. | 我的确很想去看看她 |
[10:17] | Blessed Day, Esther. | 祈神保佑 埃丝特 |
[10:22] | Blessed Day, Aunt Lydia. | 祈神保佑 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[10:27] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[10:32] | Here, dear. Here now. | 喝点水 来 |
[10:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:47] | I’ve just heard this morning’s surprising news. | 我刚得知了今天早上的大新闻 |
[10:54] | I wonder if you could help me to get to the bottom of something. | 我希望你帮我捋清楚 |
[11:01] | Three weeks ago, | 三周前 |
[11:02] | that was Commander Waterford’s funeral, | 是沃特弗德大主教的葬礼 |
[11:06] | was it not? | 对吧 |
[11:11] | You remember that, don’t you? | 你记着的 对吧 |
[11:19] | Now, | 现在 |
[11:22] | I want you to be honest with me. | 我要你跟我坦白 |
[11:26] | Do you understand me? | 听清了吗 |
[11:29] | Esther, do you understand? | 埃丝特 听清楚了吗 |
[11:33] | Yes, Aunt Lydia. | 清楚 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[11:38] | On the day of the funeral, | 葬礼当天 |
[11:41] | you had a private audience with Commander Putnam. | 你私下会见了帕特南大主教 |
[11:50] | Now you can tell me the truth. | 现在你可以跟我说实话了 |
[11:53] | There is nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么好羞耻的 |
[12:02] | I need to ask you… | 我要问你… |
[12:08] | did you behave in a way that might have, | 你的行为是否 |
[12:12] | even unwittingly, | 诱惑了他 |
[12:17] | invited his attention? | 即使是在不知不觉间 |
[12:21] | No. | 没有 |
[12:25] | God knows our… our truths. | 上帝会知晓真相的 |
[12:33] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[12:39] | He raped me. | 他强奸了我 |
[12:51] | That’s terrible! | 那太糟了 |
[12:57] | That’s terrible! | 太可怕了 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry, dear. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:08] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才没有 |
[13:12] | I’m what, hon… I… | 我怎么会不… |
[13:14] | – What… – They all do it. | – 怎么会… – 他们都是这样 |
[13:16] | You know they do. | 你明明知道的 |
[13:19] | You’re not sorry. | 你才不为此感到抱歉 |
[13:25] | I think what you need now | 我想你现在需要的是 |
[13:28] | is rest, dear, | 好好休息 亲爱的 |
[13:31] | because you’re very tired and you… | 你太累了 你现在需要… |
[13:34] | you need to rest | 好好修养 |
[13:37] | because you have, you have… | 因为你现在有了… |
[13:38] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[13:39] | Take a rest, dear. | 亲爱的 好好休息 |
[13:40] | Don’t fucking touch me! | 不许碰我 |
[13:42] | – No, no. – Get out! | – 别这样 – 滚 |
[13:44] | – Get out! – No, Esther! | – 你给我滚 – 不 埃丝特 |
[13:46] | Get out! | 滚 |
[13:47] | Help me! Help me! | 来人啊 快来人帮忙 |
[13:50] | No, no. Help me! Help me! | 不 不 来人啊 快来帮忙 |
[14:20] | Commander Putnam? | 帕特南大主教吗 |
[14:22] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[14:25] | Do you dispute any of the facts as I have laid them out for you? | 您对我所述的事实有异议吗 |
[14:28] | No, no, it all sounds very likely. | 没有 这很像是他的所作所为 |
[14:32] | Then you agree that Commander Putnam | 所以您同意帕特南大主教 |
[14:35] | needs to be punished. | 应当被处罚吗 |
[14:37] | For what crime? | 以何罪名 |
[14:40] | He got her pregnant | 在使女被分配前一天 |
[14:43] | a day before she was posted. | 大主教让她怀孕了 |
[14:46] | Enlighten me, Lydia, where’s the sin here? | 告诉我 丽迪亚 这事何罪之有呢 |
[14:52] | He violated that girl. | 他侵犯了那个女孩 |
[14:55] | Technically. | 理论上是这样 |
[14:57] | The Ceremony is sacred. | 仪式是神圣的 |
[14:59] | It is blessed by God. | 是被神保佑的 |
[15:01] | Oh. Right. | 行吧 |
[15:05] | You mock God’s name? | 你是在嘲笑上帝吗 |
[15:08] | And you defend a rapist? | 还为一个强奸犯辩护 |
[15:13] | One day, Commander, | 终有一天 主教大人 |
[15:16] | there will be justice. | 正义之锤会降临的 |
[15:18] | Watch your tone. | 注意你的语气 |
[15:23] | Watch it, Lydia. | 注意点 丽迪亚 |
[15:26] | Forgetting yourself. | 别忘了自己的身份 |
[15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:37] | Given me a lot to think about. | 给了我很多要思考的事情 |
[15:40] | You’re welcome, Commander. | 不客气 主教大人 |
[15:44] | And I will leave you to it. | 您慢慢思考吧 |
[15:58] | Bullshit. | 鬼扯 |
[16:00] | I mean, if they’re not Gilead, then who are they? | 如果他们不是基列国的人 那是谁 |
[16:03] | We were out there for two day… | 我们已经出来两天了… |
[16:05] | Like… Moira’s gonna be losing her shit right now, right? | 莫伊拉现在肯定要担心死了 |
[16:08] | I mean, she could be the one that gets Mayday. | 她本来能联系上五月天 |
[16:11] | Now, Mayday aren’t gonna come, right? | 但现在 五月天肯定不会来了 |
[16:14] | Mayday aren’t comin’, right? | 五月天还会来吗 |
[16:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:23] | Why don’t you sit down? | 你坐下来吧 |
[16:25] | I need you to sit down. | 我需要你坐下来 |
[16:27] | I’m-I’m-I’m tryin’ to figure… Why do you want me to sit down? | 我在我在… 你让我坐下干嘛 |
[16:30] | Panic, it wastes the energy. Sit down. | 恐慌只会白白损耗精力 坐下吧 |
[16:33] | I’m not panicking. | 我没有恐慌 |
[16:34] | I’m tryin’ to figure out how to get us out | 我在想我俩要怎么逃出去 |
[16:35] | and how to get you outta here. | 要怎么让你逃出去 |
[16:36] | Like, I’m, I-I-I’m sorry I’m being such a man about it. | 很抱歉我变得如此大男子主义 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry that I’m… you know, but I’m just tryin’ to, | 我很抱歉… 但我就是… |
[16:41] | like, you, you’ve been in this… | 想到你之前就… |
[16:43] | How many times have you been in this situation? | 这种情况你遭遇过多少次了 |
[16:47] | A few. | 几次吧 |
[16:49] | Crazy. A few fuckin’ times. | 太疯狂了 竟然有好几次 |
[16:55] | Honestly, sometimes the box is a lot smaller than this, so… | 老实说 有时候笼子比这小多了 所以… |
[16:58] | That’s crazy! | 太疯狂了吧 |
[17:00] | That’s… That is insane! | 简直荒唐 |
[17:02] | Like thinkin’ about you here | 单单只是想着你在这样的地方 |
[17:04] | and you gotta get help from wherever you gotta get help from | 只能听天由命 靠运气获得帮助 |
[17:06] | like that’s just not fair. Like, you deserve… | 事情不该这样 你值得… |
[17:08] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[17:11] | Stop. | 停 |
[17:14] | Please, stop. | 求你了 别说了 |
[17:20] | ‘Kay? | 好吗 |
[17:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:32] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[17:34] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:37] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[17:41] | So, just… | 所以 你就… |
[17:51] | Stop. | 别再说了 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:59] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry. Sorry. I just… | 真的对不起 但就是… |
[18:04] | it’s just when I… When I think of you in places like this, | 每当我想到你身处这种环境 |
[18:08] | by yourself, | 孤身一人 |
[18:10] | I just wish… | 我就希望… |
[18:15] | I wish I could’ve been the kinda guy | 我希望我能是那个 |
[18:17] | that could’ve come and got ya. | 来救你的人 |
[18:20] | And I know how that sounds, I just… | 我知道这听起来很… |
[18:23] | I just wish | 但我真的希望 |
[18:25] | I could’ve been with you through that. | 我当时可以陪你一起熬过去 |
[18:32] | You were with me. | 你一直都在我心中陪着我 |
[18:37] | You were. | 一直都在 |
[18:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:14] | I just love that the more you cut back some flowers, | 有些花你越是修剪 反而开得越好 |
[19:16] | the more they bloom. | 真是让人欣喜 |
[19:19] | I used to spend hours in my greenhouse | 我曾经每天都会在温室呆很久 |
[19:20] | reminding myself that pruning encourages life. | 并提醒我自己 修剪会促进生长 |
[19:24] | I love that. | 你说得真好 |
[19:28] | You know, I, uh… | 我… |
[19:30] | I found Dr. Landers | 我发现兰德斯医生 |
[19:32] | to be quite the gentleman this morning, and so kind. | 今早十分绅士 又体贴 |
[19:36] | Oh, I’m so glad you agree. | 真高兴你有同感 |
[19:39] | You know, he’s really such a catch. | 他真是个好男人 |
[19:41] | He was just appointed to the head of Obstetrics | 他刚被任命为多伦多大学的 |
[19:43] | at the University of Toronto, did he mention that? | 妇产科主任 他告诉你了吗 |
[19:45] | No, but he asked me to dinner. | 没有 但他邀请我共进晚餐了 |
[19:48] | He did? Oh, wonderful. | 真的吗 那太棒了 |
[19:52] | I’m not sure that I agree. | 我觉得不太好 |
[19:54] | But why? | 为什么 |
[19:55] | I mean, surely this is evidence of God’s great blessing. | 这绝对是上帝的赐福 |
[19:59] | I mean, he’s nice and everything | 他人确实挺好 |
[20:01] | but I’m not gonna date my gynecologist. | 但我不想跟我的妇科医生约会 |
[20:04] | I may not even choose to get married | 我在近期 |
[20:05] | in the near future, at all. | 都不会考虑结婚 |
[20:09] | It’s not actually Gilead, is it? | 毕竟这里也并不是真正的基列国 对吧 |
[20:12] | You can’t be a single mother. | 你不能做单亲妈妈 |
[20:15] | I’m not. I’m a widow. | 我不是 我是个寡妇 |
[20:17] | Your baby needs a mother and a father, | 你的宝宝需要母爱和父爱 |
[20:21] | and that’s more important than your feelings. | 这比你的感受重要多了 |
[20:28] | I think I need a break from the flowers. | 我需要休息一下 |
[20:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[20:32] | I’m going for a walk. | 出去走走 |
[20:33] | Well, no, it’s too cold. | 不行 天气太冷了 |
[20:35] | And Dr. Landers said you need to rest. | 而且兰德斯医生说你需要静养 |
[20:37] | Perhaps we need to organize a conversation | 或许我们可以让你跟劳伦斯大主教 |
[20:39] | between you and Commander Lawrence… | 好好聊一聊这件事 |
[20:40] | Absolutely not. | 不可能 |
[20:42] | You need to rest. Your baby needs to rest. | 你需要休息 你的宝宝需要休息 |
[20:45] | That’s final. | 没得商量 |
[20:51] | Alanis. | 艾拉妮丝 |
[20:54] | Go to your room. | 回你房间去 |
[22:10] | How’s it goin’? | 你还好吗 |
[22:13] | I’m actually doing pretty good. | 我其实感觉还挺好 |
[22:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:16] | Yeah, I mean considering, you know. | 真的 毕竟想到… |
[22:19] | How are you doin’? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:20] | How’s your… How’s your butt? | 你屁股还好吗 |
[22:22] | You talkin’ ’bout my butt? | 你说我屁股吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:25] | – How is it? – It’s really good, thanks. | – 它感觉怎么样 – 很不错 谢谢 |
[22:27] | It looks good. | 它看起来也不错 |
[22:32] | I mean, I’m just sayin’. You’re lucky there’s a cage. | 你庆幸吧 还好这里有个笼子 |
[22:36] | And armed guards. | 还有武装警卫 |
[22:38] | ‘Cause otherwise… | 不然… |
[22:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:41] | I’m kind of starting to really like this place. | 我都有点喜欢上这里了 |
[22:43] | You know, tall ceilings and natural light. | 举架高 还有自然光 |
[22:47] | That kind of loft feel? | 有点跃层的感觉 |
[22:48] | Yeah. It’s growin’ on you? | 是啊 是不是越来越喜欢了 |
[22:50] | I’m wondering if it’s on Airbnb. | 我都怀疑这里是不是爱彼迎上的民宿 |
[22:55] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务来了 |
[22:56] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[23:07] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[23:09] | All right, all right, easy, easy. | 好了好了 轻点轻点 |
[23:15] | Are you taking us back to Gilead? | 你们要带我们回基列国吗 |
[23:17] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re taking you to Gilead. | 是的 送你们去基列国 |
[23:18] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[23:20] | You tell your boss he has to call Commander Lawrence | 跟你们老大说 给劳伦斯大主教 |
[23:23] | or Commander Blaine. Do you understand me? | 或者布莱恩大主教打电话 听清了吗 |
[23:26] | – Hey! What the fuck, man? – Fuck. | – 你们干什么 – 靠 |
[23:28] | – You okay? – Luke, I’m okay. | – 你还好吗 – 卢克 我没事 |
[23:31] | June. | 琼 |
[23:32] | Just do what they say. Okay? | 照他们说的做 好吗 |
[23:34] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[23:35] | Turn the fuck around. | 赶紧转过去 |
[23:36] | All right, dude, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[23:38] | Luke, no! Fuck! | 卢克 不要 该死 |
[23:41] | Don’t fight them, Luke! Don’t! Don’t hurt him! | 不要还手 卢克 别打他了 |
[23:44] | Luke, don’t fight them! | 卢克 不要还手 |
[23:47] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | – He’s not fighting you! – All right, I’ll stop! | – 他没还手 – 好了 我投降 |
[23:50] | Luke! Hey! Hey! Stop! | 卢克 你们快停下 |
[23:53] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[23:54] | He’s not fighting you! | 他没有还手 |
[23:56] | Stop it! He’s not fucking fighting you! | 住手 他没有反抗 |
[23:58] | – Stop resisting! – He’s not fucking resisting! | – 停止反抗 – 他没在反抗啊 |
[24:00] | – Get back! – He’s not resisting! | – 后退 – 他没在反抗 |
[24:02] | Let go of him! Let go! Stop it! | 放开他 松手 别打了 |
[24:07] | Fuck is wrong with you? | 你们有病吗 |
[24:12] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[24:15] | The fuck is wrong with you? | 你们有病吧 |
[24:18] | Where are you taking him? Where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪里 去哪儿 |
[24:29] | It’s okay, Luke. | 没事的 卢克 |
[24:33] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[24:35] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你们还是人吗 |
[24:37] | You fucking animals! | 真是一群禽兽 |
[24:41] | It’s okay. Baby, you’re okay. | 没事了 亲爱的 没事了 |
[24:44] | You’re okay. Just try to breathe. | 没事了 深呼吸 |
[24:46] | Luke, you’re okay. | 卢克 没事了 |
[24:52] | You’re a bull in the field, Warren. | 你简直像种马一样有活力 沃伦 |
[24:55] | You’re gonna singlehandedly repopulate the planet. | 你凭一己之力就能恢复这个星球的生机 |
[24:58] | Wouldn’t that be something. | 听起来可真了不起 |
[25:00] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[25:00] | Yes, praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[25:06] | And to think that such a quick | 想想看 如此迅速 |
[25:11] | and impulsive act | 又冲动的行为 |
[25:13] | could have such huge political implications. | 可能产生怎样的巨大政治影响 |
[25:17] | Well, not so quick, but, uh, yes. | 也没那么迅速 但你说得对 |
[25:22] | You of course understand | 关于这一点你应该更清楚 |
[25:23] | that your plans for New Bethlehem are dead. | 毕竟你的新伯利恒计划也终结了 |
[25:29] | I know you don’t see it yet, | 我知道你不这么觉得 |
[25:30] | but, uh, it’s what’s best for Gilead. | 但这都是为基列国好 |
[25:34] | Be a good sport about it | 你会在其他大主教面前 |
[25:35] | in front of the other Commanders won’t you, Lawrence? | 对此结果表现得体吧 劳伦斯 |
[25:36] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然 |
[25:38] | It’s a good example | 这对年轻的布莱恩大主教来说 |
[25:40] | for young Commander Blaine, | 也是个好的训诫 |
[25:42] | accept when you’ve been outplayed. | 要愿赌服输 敢于拥抱失败 |
[25:45] | I’m learning a lot from the both of you. | 我从二位身上都学到了很多 |
[25:48] | Now, wait now. | 其实 |
[25:49] | I didn’t do this to her with any thought | 我这样对她并不是因为 |
[25:51] | of how a baby could impact my stature. | 我想要用孩子来提高我的地位 |
[25:54] | It feels like an even greater blessing. | 而更像是一种深深的赐福 |
[25:57] | I always took you for more of a Jezebels’ man, | 我一直以为你更爱去荡妇俱乐部 |
[26:02] | less of a quickie behind a desk | 不会喜欢这种在办公室 |
[26:05] | before a funeral kinda guy. | 速战速决的形式 |
[26:08] | I’m surprised | 你竟然能在脑中 |
[26:08] | you have the capacity to imagine either, | 构想出这两个场景 我真是很惊讶 |
[26:11] | given your pious lack of | 毕竟你在这种事上 |
[26:15] | action on the subject. | 很缺乏经验 |
[26:18] | I’m just too busy thinking about the future, Warren. | 沃伦 我只是醉心于规划未来罢了 |
[26:24] | You know, I just wonder, | 我好奇的是 |
[26:25] | if you never allow yourself to enjoy the spoils | 既然你从不享用自己的地位 |
[26:27] | of your position, | 所带来的这些甜头 |
[26:30] | why seek it in the first place? | 那当初为什么还要费心爬上来 |
[27:20] | Thank you, Ezra. | 谢谢 以斯拉 |
[27:27] | Good evening Mr. Wheeler. | 晚上好 惠勒先生 |
[27:29] | You asked to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[27:31] | Yes. Good evening. | 是的 晚上好 |
[27:36] | Is this about the conversation I had with your wife earlier? | 这和我跟你太太的争执有关吗 |
[27:39] | No. | 没有 |
[27:42] | No. She mentioned that, uh, the two of you had | 她的确提到了你俩发生过口角 |
[27:45] | words, but I trust that you two will work things out. | 但我相信你们能自行解决 |
[27:51] | Yes, I suppose we will. | 是的 我们会的 |
[27:55] | Please. | 请坐 |
[28:15] | No, um… | 不… |
[28:19] | I wanted to see you | 我想见你 |
[28:23] | because | 是因为 |
[28:26] | June Osborn was apprehended today | 今天琼·奥斯本 |
[28:30] | by one of my teams in No Man’s Land. | 被我在无人区的一个小分队抓到了 |
[28:39] | Are you’re sure it’s her? | 你确定就是她吗 |
[28:44] | Yes, it’s fully verified. | 是的 千真万确 |
[28:47] | She’s traveling with her husband. | 她和她丈夫一起 |
[28:51] | You don’t ever have to worry about them ever again. | 你不用再因为他们烦心了 |
[28:57] | Now you can just… | 现在你可以… |
[29:00] | You can just focus on your baby. | 专心养胎了 |
[29:09] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 你们会怎么处置她 |
[29:14] | I’m… | 我… |
[29:17] | I’m going to send Ezra to No Man’s Land | 我会派以斯拉去无人区 |
[29:21] | and have him deal with her there. | 让他处置她 |
[29:29] | Like what she did to Fred? | 就像她对弗雷德那样吗 |
[29:42] | Of course, I could send her to Gilead, | 当然 我也可以把她送去基列国 |
[29:44] | like I do with the others, | 和其他被抓到的人一样 |
[29:47] | but I just don’t trust that they will actually | 但我不相信他们会用合理的方式 |
[29:51] | deal with her properly. | 处置她 |
[29:54] | No. | 不 |
[29:56] | Of course not. | 当然不行 |
[30:00] | She has too many sympathizers there. | 那里同情她的人太多 |
[30:03] | Well, they can’t save her this time. | 他们这次可救不了她了 |
[30:17] | I want to go with Ezra. | 我想和以斯拉一起去 |
[30:22] | No, not in your condition. | 不 以你的状况不行 |
[30:26] | I don’t… I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得不合适 |
[30:29] | Please. | 请让我去吧 |
[30:33] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[30:37] | I need to go. | 我需要过去 |
[30:42] | You want to see it? | 你想要亲眼目睹吗 |
[30:50] | Bear witness. | 对 |
[30:58] | She’s taken so much away from me. | 她让我失去了太多 |
[31:00] | I need to see it. I need to see the end. | 我要亲眼见证 目睹这一切的结局 |
[31:06] | I want to tell my son | 我要告诉我儿子 |
[31:07] | that I know what happened to his father’s killer. | 杀死他父亲的人的结局 |
[31:12] | That she’s gone from the Earth. | 告诉他 她已经从世界上消失了 |
[31:22] | All right, | 好吧 |
[31:25] | you may go. | 你可以去 |
[31:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:34] | Thank you. In God’s grace. | 谢谢你 蒙主之恩 |
[31:37] | In God’s grace. | 蒙主之恩 |
[31:53] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[31:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:03] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[32:07] | I’m right here. | 我在你旁边 |
[32:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:19] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[32:21] | June, stop. | 琼 别这样 |
[32:26] | You didn’t know how bad it could be, and I… | 你可能无法预见这样的情况 但是我… |
[32:30] | I did. | 非常清楚 |
[32:35] | I should’ve told you. | 我应该提前告诉你的 |
[32:36] | I shouldn’t have let you come to No Man’s Land. | 我就不该让你来无人区 |
[32:41] | I should’ve stopped you. I should… | 我应该阻止你的 我应该… |
[32:44] | I’m just sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:46] | ‘Cause it’s my fault, what happened, so… | 发生的一切都是我的错 |
[32:50] | You don’t get to say that. | 别这么说 |
[32:55] | I decided to be here. | 是我自己要来的 |
[32:58] | I decided that. | 这是我的决定 |
[33:29] | Last time… | 上次… |
[33:33] | Last time we didn’t get to say goodbye. | 上次我们都没来得及告别 |
[33:37] | And I don’t want that to happen again. | 我不希望重蹈覆辙 |
[33:42] | No. | 不要 |
[33:47] | Fuck that. | 我才不要 |
[33:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:52] | Because we’re gonna stay alive. | 因为我们都会活着 |
[33:55] | June, when we get to Gilead, | 琼 等我们到了基列国 |
[33:58] | they’re gonna execute us, all right? | 他们会处决我们的 好吗 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:12] | You listen to me, okay? | 你听我说 好吗 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:20] | Last time when we were apart… | 上次我们分开之后… |
[34:28] | No matter what happened, | 无论发生了什么 |
[34:33] | I never gave up hope. | 我都没放弃过希望 |
[34:42] | And you never gave up hope, | 你也没放弃希望 |
[34:48] | because we knew… | 因为我们知道… |
[34:54] | we just knew… | 知道… |
[34:58] | that we would find each other again. | 我们可以再次团聚 |
[35:05] | So, | 所以这一次 |
[35:08] | we’re just gonna do that again. | 这一次也会是那样的 |
[35:12] | Right? | 对吧 |
[35:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:27] | And we are gonna do that again. | 我们还会团聚的 |
[35:31] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[35:34] | Yeah, we’re… | 是的 我们… |
[35:36] | – we’re gonna stay alive. – That’s right. | – 我们都会活下去 – 这就对了 |
[36:05] | Serena? | 赛丽娜 |
[36:07] | Even if it is the slightest discomfort, | 哪怕你感到一丝的不适 |
[36:09] | Ezra will bring you home immediately. | 以斯拉都会立刻带你回家 |
[36:12] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:19] | He’s legal. | 他是合法公民 |
[37:20] | They don’t want him. Dump ‘im. | 我们不需要他 处理掉 |
[37:22] | – No, no, no. – What? | – 不不不 – 什么 |
[37:23] | No, we stay together! | 不 我们要在一起 |
[37:23] | No, no! Where are you taking him? No! | 不 不 你们要带他去哪里 |
[37:25] | – No! June! June! No! – No! | – 不要 琼 琼 – 不 |
[37:26] | No! No! Where are you taking him? No! Luke! | 不 不要 你们要带他去哪里 卢克 |
[37:30] | – I love you! – Luke! | – 我爱你 – 卢克 |
[37:32] | – June! – No! Get off of me! | – 琼 – 不要 放开我 |
[37:34] | Dump him at the border. | 把他扔到边界 |
[37:35] | – June! – No! No! No! | – 琼 – 不不不 |
[37:39] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[37:41] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[37:43] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[37:44] | No! Where are they taking him? | 不 他们要带他去哪里 |
[37:46] | Where are they taking him? | 到底去哪儿 |
[37:47] | Tell me! Where are they taking him? | 告诉我 要带他去哪啊 |
[37:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:27] | No matter how many times you’ve thought about your own death, | 不管你设想过多少次自己的死法 |
[38:31] | I don’t think it happens exactly the way you expect. | 它都不会按你预想的方式出现 |
[38:36] | There’s always a curve ball. | 总会有意外 |
[38:38] | Some strategy you didn’t fully think through. | 总会有漏洞 |
[38:44] | An enemy you didn’t see in time. | 或是没及时发现的敌人 |
[38:48] | No matter what you do, | 不管你做什么 |
[38:50] | the end is always a surprise. | 结局总是出人意料 |
[39:36] | Why is everyone looking at us? | 为什么所有人都在看我们 |
[39:44] | Oh, I’m sure word has gotten around. | 肯定是因为消息传开了 |
[39:50] | Why? | 什么消息 |
[39:51] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[39:55] | Something you will be thanking me for. | 一件会让你感谢我的事 |
[40:12] | Commander Warren Putnam, | 沃伦·帕特南大主教 |
[40:13] | you are to come with us. | 你出来一下 |
[40:15] | What on earth could be so important | 到底是多重要的事 |
[40:16] | that you need to disturb me in the middle of breakfast? | 能让你们打断我吃早餐 |
[40:20] | Get your hands off me! | 把你们的手拿开 |
[40:21] | Wait! Warren? | 等等 沃伦 |
[40:22] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[40:24] | Yes, yes. Okay, I am… I’m walking! | 好了 我自己会走 |
[40:27] | Fine, I can walk. | 我能自己走 |
[40:28] | – I’m not trying to go… – Warren! | – 我又没想逃… – 沃伦 |
[40:30] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[40:34] | This is outrageous! Get your hands off of him! | 这太不像话了 你们放开他 |
[40:44] | Lawrence? | 劳伦斯 |
[40:46] | The High Criminal Court of Gilead, | 基列国最高刑事法庭 |
[40:48] | in a special overnight session, | 在一场特殊的夜间庭审中 |
[40:50] | found you, Commander Putnam, | 发现你 帕特南大主教 |
[40:51] | guilty of apostasy, | 犯下了叛教之罪 |
[40:55] | sins of the flesh. | 有淫荡之恶行 |
[40:58] | That’s insanity! | 这太荒唐了 |
[41:01] | For what? | 我有何罪 |
[41:04] | The rape of unassigned property. | 强奸未分配的财产 |
[41:07] | She’s my Handmaid! | 她是我的使女 |
[41:10] | She belongs to me! | 她属于我 |
[41:13] | The eyes of the Lord are everywhere. | 主的眼目无处不在 |
[41:17] | Keep watch on the wicked and the good. | 一直注视着恶人与善人 |
[41:23] | But I have a baby on the way! | 但我马上就要有孩子了 |
[42:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:20] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[42:29] | You gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你想和我说说是什么事吗 |
[42:32] | You already know. | 你知道是什么事 |
[42:39] | You shouldn’t be worrying about Lawrence or Putnam | 你不用担心劳伦斯或帕特南 |
[42:41] | or any of that stuff. | 或者其他任何人 |
[42:43] | I can’t stop. | 我控制不住思绪 |
[42:46] | I’m worried about the kind of person this makes you. | 我很担心你会因此变成什么样的人 |
[42:54] | The kind of person this makes me. | 什么样的人 |
[43:17] | It makes me the kind of person who will do whatever it takes | 我会成为尽我所能让我们的孩子 |
[43:20] | to make Gilead a safer place for our child. | 待在一个更安全国家的人 |
[43:33] | Are you sure that’s who you did this for? | 你确定是为了孩子吗 |
[43:38] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[44:06] | Take a long look, girls! | 好好看看 姑娘们 |
[44:10] | In Gilead, | 在基列国 |
[44:12] | there are consequences for disobeying God | 违背上帝是有后果的 |
[44:17] | no matter who you are. | 无论你的身份 |
[44:20] | You are holy vessels | 你们是上帝神圣的容器 |
[44:23] | and, by His word, you will be protected. | 凭依主的旨意 你们会受到保护 |
[44:27] | Honor God | 只要光耀上帝 |
[44:29] | and, in return, | 你们就也会 |
[44:32] | you shall be honored. | 受主荣光的照耀 |
[44:37] | Commander Putnam was an evil man. | 帕特南大主教是一个恶人 |
[44:41] | He took advantage of his position. | 他以权谋私 |
[44:50] | This was justice. | 而这 就是正义 |
[44:57] | I wish I could’ve watched. | 真希望我能亲眼见证 |
[45:09] | Home now, for warm milk! | 回家吧 喝热牛奶 |
[45:39] | I’m here to fetch one of the runaways, June Osborn? | 我来带走一个叫琼·奥斯本的人 |
[45:43] | Mr. Wheeler approved it. | 惠勒先生批准了 |
[45:57] | Shaw’s here. | 肖来了 |
[45:58] | He’s taking the Red Tag. | 他要带走红标人物 |
[46:00] | Did we get approval? | 获批了吗 |
[46:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[46:38] | Are you fucking serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[46:42] | As serious as you were | 我跟你当时说 |
[46:43] | when you told me you wanted my baby to die inside of me. | 希望我的孩子胎死腹中一样认真 |
[46:47] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[46:52] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[47:00] | It was the best day of my fucking life. | 那是我人生中最棒的一天 |
[47:09] | So, what is this? | 这算什么 |
[47:14] | It’s payback for Fred? | 为弗雷德报仇吗 |
[47:16] | Cut her bindings. | 割开她的绳子 |
[47:20] | I want her to be able to pray. On her knees. | 我要她跪下来祈祷 |
[47:41] | For God’s sake, Serena. | 我真是服气了 赛丽娜 |
[47:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[48:00] | You gotta let me do it. | 我要自己动手 |
[48:01] | I need to do it. Okay? | 需要我自己来 好吗 |
[48:03] | – I don’t know. – Yes. | – 我不太确定 – 没事 |
[48:04] | She killed my husband. | 她杀了我的丈夫 |
[48:07] | She cursed my child. | 她诅咒我的孩子 |
[48:10] | I should do it. | 理应由我开枪 |
[48:12] | God is giving me a chance for justice. | 上帝给了我伸张正义的机会 |
[48:15] | I need to do it. | 我要把握住 |
[48:17] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[48:20] | Let me do it. | 让我来 |
[48:31] | Serena. | 赛丽娜 |
[48:43] | Serena. | 赛丽娜 |
[48:48] | Don’t do it. | 不要 |
[48:57] | Pray. | 祈祷吧 |
[49:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:12] | I pray for our children. | 我为我们的孩子祈祷 |
[49:18] | I pray | 我祈祷 |
[49:20] | that my daughters | 我的女儿们 |
[49:26] | live a life of peace | 能过上安宁的生活 |
[49:32] | a life without all of this hate | 不被这些仇恨与暴力 |
[49:37] | and violence. | 所左右 |
[49:43] | Give them a life | 望主赐予她们真正的人生 |
[49:50] | give them a happy life. | 赐予她们幸福的人生 |
[49:56] | And, dear God, | 亲爱的上帝 |
[50:02] | may they do better than we did. | 愿她们做得比我们好 |
[50:09] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[50:34] | Serena. | 赛丽娜 |
[50:45] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[50:46] | – What are you doing? – Get in the car! | – 你在干什么 – 快上车 |
[50:50] | Go! | 快走 |
[50:55] | Serena, what the fuck are you doing? | 赛丽娜 你到底在干什么 |
[50:59] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[51:01] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[51:06] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[51:10] | Drive. | 开车 |
[51:11] | Serena, what the fuck are you doing? | 赛丽娜 你到底在干什么 |
[51:12] | Just drive. | 快开车 |