时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Is this ever gonna end? – It’s only gonna get worse. | – 这一切还会结束吗 – 不 只会变得更糟 |
[00:08] | I can let you in to New Bethlehem. | 我可以让你加入新伯利恒计划 |
[00:11] | – What? – A place where refugees | – 什么 – 一个叛逃者会得到 |
[00:13] | can get amnesty. | 宽恕的地方 |
[00:14] | Where one might visit their grown children. | 一个可以见到成年子女的地方 |
[00:18] | You’re saying I can be with my daughter? | 你是说我可以和我的女儿重聚了 |
[00:21] | – You trust Lawrence? – He has been my friend. | – 你相信劳伦斯吗 – 他一直是我的朋友 |
[00:24] | – Your friend? – Yes! | – 你的朋友 – 是的 |
[00:25] | The “architect of Gilead” is what they call him, | 他被称为基列国的缔造者 |
[00:28] | and you just… You believe him… | 你竟然就这样相信他 |
[00:30] | You got a package. | 你有一个包裹 |
[00:31] | – Do you see it? – Yeah. | – 你看见了吗 – 嗯 |
[00:36] | I know in my heart what is best for my child. | 我当然知道怎么做对我的孩子最好 |
[00:38] | That child came from me. That is my baby. | 孩子的母亲是我 这是我的孩子 |
[00:41] | You’re in here, and I’m not. | 但你被囚禁在这里 而我没有 |
[00:44] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 你接下来要这么做 |
[00:45] | You’re gonna go back in there, | 你要回到那里 |
[00:47] | and you are gonna act like a Handmaid. | 表现得像个使女 |
[00:49] | But the entire time, you will be plotting your revenge. | 但在这期间 你都要策划你的复仇 |
[00:54] | You cannot help your child if you’re not with them. | 只有在孩子身边 你才能帮到他们 |
[00:58] | So what do you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[00:58] | You think we can use it to find Hannah’s location? | 你们觉得我们能用这个找到汉娜的位置吗 |
[01:00] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[01:02] | Give us some time. | 给我们一些时间 |
[01:04] | We found Hannah. | 我们找到汉娜了 |
[01:05] | We found her Wives School. We know where she is. | 我们定位了培训学校 我们知道她在哪了 |
[01:08] | Mark called. | 马克来电话了 |
[01:09] | They’re gonna do a raid of her school, | 他们准备突袭她所在的学校 |
[01:11] | and they’re gonna go get her. | 他们会找到她 |
[01:12] | They’re gonna bring her back to us. | 把她带回我们身边 |
[01:15] | I fucking love Mark Tuello! | 我他妈爱死马克·图埃洛了 |
[01:34] | Get much sleep last night? | 昨晚睡得好吗 |
[01:35] | Hardly any. | 不太好 |
[01:36] | Me neither. A lot of details. | 我也是 要处理的事情太多了 |
[01:38] | Where is she? Where’s the school? | 她在哪 学校在哪 |
[01:40] | Colorado. Colorado Springs. | 科罗拉多州 斯普林斯 |
[01:41] | Near the Mackenzies. | 离麦肯齐所在的教区很紧 |
[01:43] | The school’s a former U.S. Air Force academy. | 这所学校的前身是美国空军学院 |
[01:45] | Turns out it was just repurposed as a Wife School. | 后来被改造成专门培养妻子的学校 |
[01:48] | Some families there have identified | 有些女孩的身份 |
[01:49] | the girls to be evacuated. | 已经被家人确认了 |
[01:51] | – So, how many girls? – Thirty. | – 一共有多少女孩 – 三十个 |
[01:53] | Only those who’ve been stolen from their parents. | 这些还只是从父母身边偷走的 |
[01:56] | Tonight, our task force will launch in three aircraft, | 今晚我们的特遣部队将乘坐三架飞机 |
[01:58] | literally flying under Gilead’s radar. | 秘密潜入基列国 |
[02:00] | That’s possible? | 这可能吗 |
[02:02] | Yes. Our sources have confirmed | 可能 我们的线人已证实 |
[02:03] | a small window of opportunity. | 有一个稍纵即逝的好机会 |
[02:05] | A clear flight path to the school. | 一条直通学校的安全航线 |
[02:07] | Paratroopers will jump from the first plane, | 伞兵将从第一架飞机上空降 |
[02:09] | securing the landing strips for the other two. | 以确保其他两架飞机着陆区的安全 |
[02:15] | They’ll kill anyone who gets in their way. | 他们会清理掉所有挡道的人 |
[02:18] | Commander. | 大主教 |
[02:20] | Luke Bankole, June Osborne. | 卢克·班科莱 琼·奥斯本 |
[02:21] | May I introduce Commander Elijah Vance? | 这位是以利亚·万斯大主教 |
[02:23] | – Sir. – It’s an honor. | – 先生 – 很荣幸见到您 |
[02:25] | – Ma’am. – Commander. | – 女士 – 大主教 |
[02:28] | We are so grateful. | 我们真的非常感激 |
[02:29] | It’s incredible what you’re doing for us. | 感谢您给予我们的极大帮助 |
[02:31] | You’ve done some pretty incredible things yourself, | 你们也帮了很多忙 |
[02:33] | Miss Osborne. | 奥斯本女士 |
[02:36] | – Her daughter is… – Hannah Bankole. | – 她女儿叫… – 汉娜·班科莱 |
[02:38] | Goes by Agnes Mackenzie in Gilead. | 在基列国的名字是艾格尼丝·麦肯齐 |
[02:41] | Elite unit. They do their homework. | 他们是精英部队 功课做得很足 |
[02:44] | Commander, the girls… | 大主教 那些女孩… |
[02:47] | When all of this happens, the girls are gonna just… | 行动开始之后 她们应该会… |
[02:49] | – They’re gonna be so scared… – I got a kid of my own | – 她们肯定会很害怕 – 我自己的孩子 |
[02:51] | here in Toronto. | 就在多伦多 |
[02:53] | Emma. Light of my life. | 艾玛 她是我的生命之光 |
[02:58] | My plan is to bring your daughter home | 我的计划是先带你们的女儿回家 |
[03:00] | and go home to mine. | 然后回家见我的女儿 |
[03:03] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[03:10] | I’ll be watching their progress tonight from the consulate. | 今晚我会在领事馆观看行动全程 |
[03:13] | – Watching? – Live feed. | – 观看 – 会有时事视频 |
[03:16] | I’ll keep you informed. | 有新消息我会通知你们 |
[03:17] | No. We need to watch it with you. | 不 我们要跟你一起看 |
[03:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:21] | None of the other families… | 其他家庭都没有… |
[03:22] | None of the other families gave you the intel | 其他家庭都没有向你提供 |
[03:24] | to help make this happen. | 促成这次行动的情报 |
[03:29] | All right then. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Thank you. | – 我去看看有什么我能做的 – 谢谢 |
[03:36] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[04:34] | Turn him. This way. A little bit. | 转身 往这边侧一点 |
[04:38] | Just prop his head up. | 把他的头托高一点 |
[04:40] | There. There. That moment. There. Did you get that? | 对了 就是这样 你拍下来了吗 |
[04:43] | – Got it, Mrs. Wheeler. All good. – Okay. It has to be perfect. | – 当然 惠勒夫人 – 太好了 完美 |
[04:47] | It’s going in the reception area. | 我打算把照片挂在接待区 |
[04:49] | It’s the first thing that people will see | 这将是人们进到中心 |
[04:50] | when they come to the center. | 看到的第一件东西 |
[04:54] | You know, that does make me wonder. | 我想问一下 |
[04:57] | Would it be even more effective if Noah and I were there | 如果由我和诺亚 |
[05:00] | to greet our donors and supporters in person? | 亲自接待捐赠者和支持者会不会更好 |
[05:05] | – At the fertility center? – Yes, for the official opening. | – 在生育中心吗 – 是的 在开幕当天 |
[05:09] | And expose him to all of those people | 让他接触那么多人 |
[05:11] | and all of those germs? | 还有那么多细菌 |
[05:12] | No, no, you’re both gonna stay here. | 不 不 你们俩到时候就待在这 |
[05:15] | Well, the Commanders did send me here | 可大主教派我来 |
[05:17] | to represent the republic. | 是想让我代表基列共和国 |
[05:21] | But you’re our guest while you’re here in Toronto | 但只要你在多伦多 就是我们的客人 |
[05:24] | and you’re under our supervision, | 受我们监管 |
[05:26] | and my husband doesn’t answer to those Commanders. | 而且我丈夫也不听命于那些大主教们 |
[05:32] | Sounds like someone’s hungry. | 看样子他应该是饿了 |
[05:35] | I can fix that. | 我来吧 |
[05:37] | You really ought to start pumping again. | 你真的应该重新挤奶了 |
[05:40] | So that he can bottle-feed on occasion. | 这样他就可以偶尔用奶瓶喝奶 |
[05:43] | I mean, that was all that he knew | 你在拘留所时 |
[05:45] | while you were at the Detention Center. | 他都是用奶瓶 |
[05:49] | He must miss it. | 他肯定很想念它 |
[05:52] | It will be less confusing for him | 如果不只由我来哺乳的话 |
[05:55] | if he only nurses for now. | 他会很困惑的 |
[06:00] | Well, my smart boy won’t get confused. | 我聪明的宝宝肯定不会困惑 |
[06:06] | Pump. For next time. | 记得回去挤奶 |
[06:10] | Mrs. Wheeler. | 惠勒夫人 |
[06:19] | Certainly. I will pump for next time. | 当然 我会挤奶的 |
[06:30] | I know. You miss your bottle. | 我知道你很想念你的奶瓶 |
[06:47] | – She’s late. – Two minutes. | – 她迟到了 – 两分钟而已 |
[06:51] | Commander, if I may, you’re doing the right thing. | 大主教 恕我多嘴 您的所作所为是非常正确的 |
[06:57] | The honorable and necessary thing | 这是成为基列国首领的 |
[06:59] | to be a true leader in Gilead. | 光荣使命和必要之举 |
[07:03] | I appreciate you being here. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[07:05] | I am happy to be of service. | 我很高兴为您服务 |
[07:08] | Mrs. Putnam’s here, Commander. | 帕特南夫人来了 大主教 |
[07:17] | Show her in. | 带她进来 |
[07:28] | Blessed day, Commander. | 祈神保佑 大主教 |
[07:31] | – Aunt Lydia. – Mrs. Putnam. | – 丽迪亚嬷嬷 – 帕特南夫人 |
[07:33] | How lovely to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:40] | – Tea? – No, thank you. | – 喝茶吗 – 不了 谢谢 |
[07:45] | But please, have some yourselves. | 但你们请自便 |
[07:50] | I hate tea. | 我不喜欢喝茶 |
[07:58] | Mrs… Naomi, | 内奥米 |
[08:01] | uh, I recognize that the incident | 我得知你丈夫的去世 |
[08:05] | regarding your late husband has left you on your own | 让你成了带着孩子的寡妇 |
[08:09] | with a young child and I’ve considered | 我已经仔细考虑过 |
[08:11] | what to do about your future. | 接下来拿你们怎么办 |
[08:13] | Please don’t send me to The Colonies. | 请不要送我去殖民地 |
[08:15] | Please. I beg you to have mercy. | 求你大发慈悲 |
[08:17] | Heavens, no. | 天呐 当然不会 |
[08:18] | You’re not responsible for Warren’s sins. | 沃伦的罪又不用你负责 |
[08:21] | Are you kidding? That guy? | 开玩笑吗 就那家伙 |
[08:23] | You deserve a reward for putting up with him. | 你应该为容忍他而得到奖励 |
[08:28] | A reward? | 奖励吗 |
[08:30] | In a sense. | 某种意义上吧 |
[08:34] | Mrs. Putnam, you simply cannot | 帕特南夫人 |
[08:37] | remain a widow with a young child | 还有年幼孩子的你不可以守寡 |
[08:39] | and continue to live in your house. | 也不能这样住在你的房子里 |
[08:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:47] | It’s much too grand for two of us. | 那栋房子对我们俩来说太大了 |
[08:50] | Maybe a nice condo in Brookline or Back Bay. | 或许我们可以搬到布鲁克莱恩或后湾区的小公寓去 |
[08:53] | For Pete’s sake. We’re not your realtors. | 天啊 我们又不是你的房产经纪人 |
[08:56] | Commander, may I suggest you convey your intentions? | 大主教 我这边建议您有话直说 |
[09:00] | Right. Okay. So, basically, it’s a quid pro quo. | 好 好 基本上这是一个各取所需的交换 |
[09:08] | You need security. | 你需要保护 |
[09:10] | I need to represent traditional Gilead values. | 我需要展示传统的基列国价值观 |
[09:13] | So you can move in here with the kid if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 可以和孩子一起搬来住 |
[09:22] | As his new Wife and child. A sacred union, of course. | 作为他的新妻子和孩子 多么神圣的结合 |
[09:29] | This is a marriage proposal? | 这算是求婚吗 |
[09:30] | Yep. Yep. So, what do you say? | 是的 所以你觉得怎么样 |
[09:35] | I have a choice? | 我有的选吗 |
[09:38] | That’s hurtful. | 这话真伤人 |
[09:41] | Mrs. Putnam, a Wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. | 帕特南夫人 只要丈夫在世 夫妻关系就是固定的 |
[09:47] | But if her husband dies, she is free to marry | 但如果丈夫去世了 |
[09:50] | whom she chooses. | 妻子就可以自由再嫁 |
[09:51] | Only in the Lord. | 只要对方是主的仆从即可 |
[09:54] | First Corinthians. | 哥林多前书 |
[09:55] | And who doesn’t love Corinthians? | 谁不爱哥林多书呢 |
[09:58] | Especially First Corinthians. | 更不用说是哥林多前书了 |
[10:02] | Naomi, it’s just a suggestion. | 内奥米 这只是个提议 |
[10:09] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[10:15] | I have work to do. | 我还有事要忙 |
[10:23] | Take some time. | 慢慢考虑吧 |
[10:26] | But consider your situation. | 但一定要认清你的现状 |
[10:30] | His stature, this house. | 他的地位以及这栋豪宅 |
[10:33] | He had Warren killed in front of me. | 他在我面前杀了沃伦 |
[10:38] | Which he’s willing to overlook. | 他愿意不计前嫌 |
[10:44] | So should you. | 你也该这样 |
[10:51] | May I walk you out? | 我送你出去好吗 |
[10:53] | Yes, please. | 好 麻烦了 |
[12:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[12:17] | I’m so sorry to disturb you. | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[12:21] | – Is there a problem? – No, no, not at all. | – 有什么问题吗 – 没 完全没有 |
[12:26] | I was just hoping for a moment with you. | 我只是想和你单独待一会儿 |
[12:30] | Are you gonna shoot me? | 你要开枪打我吗 |
[12:34] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你做什么吗 |
[12:39] | I am very grateful that Ezra is all right. | 以斯拉没事 我真的很高兴 |
[12:45] | And for you and Mrs. Wheeler | 我也很感激您和您夫人 |
[12:47] | to welcome me back into your home | 愿意谅解我 |
[12:49] | with such kindness and understanding, | 仁慈地欢迎我回来 |
[12:53] | it’s a blessing. | 这是我的福气 |
[12:56] | Little Noah deserves a safe space. | 小诺亚应该待在安全的地方 |
[12:58] | Yes. Yes, of course he does. | 是的 当然了 |
[13:02] | I know that you’re working on tomorrow’s opening. | 我知道你在忙明天开幕式的事 |
[13:07] | Gilead could have used men like you | 基列国本可以在早期就启用像你这样的人才 |
[13:09] | in the early days to avoid all those missteps. | 来避免那些失误 |
[13:14] | Live and learn. | 活到老学到老 |
[13:15] | Well, it heartens me to see how involved you are. | 您如此投入真的让我很振奋 |
[13:18] | – You truly are Gilead’s future. – I think I’m buttered up. | – 你就是基列国的未来 – 我觉得你在奉承我 |
[13:24] | What’s actually on your mind? | 你到底有什么目的 |
[13:28] | The idea to repurpose the welcome center | 把欢迎中心 |
[13:31] | into a fertility center. | 改造成生育中心 |
[13:32] | That was my idea. I came up with that. | 是我的主意 我想出来的 |
[13:36] | I should be there with Noah, | 我和诺亚应该到场 |
[13:38] | as a symbol of a successful pregnancy. | 作为成功受孕的象征 |
[13:43] | To recruit more followers, more supporters, | 从而吸引更多的追随者和支持者 |
[13:46] | to get women to come in. | 吸引那些 |
[13:48] | Women who want children of their own. | 想要有亲生骨肉的女性加入 |
[13:51] | That was the role that was intended for me. | 那是为我量身定做的角色 |
[13:54] | That is what I am meant to do. | 注定该由我扮演 |
[14:02] | That’s a nice pitch. | 说得真好 |
[14:05] | I appreciate your passion for the cause. | 我很欣赏你对这份使命的热情 |
[14:11] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[14:16] | – Praise be. – Oh, yeah. | – 宜应称颂 – 可不 |
[14:26] | Uplink is steady. | 传输线路稳定 |
[14:31] | Planes are traveling parallel to the border. | 飞机正沿着平行于边境的方向飞行 |
[14:34] | Across near Montana, then fly due south. | 会在蒙大拿州附近穿过边境 然后向南飞 |
[14:38] | Looking into it now. | 正在查看 |
[14:39] | Vector zero-nine-zero | 方位 零 九 零 |
[14:40] | at 85 miles, 400 knots. | 时速八十五英里 四百节 |
[14:43] | That live feed, | 那是实时监控 |
[14:45] | it shows all activity at Hannah’s school. | 显示了汉娜学校的所有活动。 |
[14:50] | So she’s in there? | 所以她就在那里吗 |
[14:51] | Tiger 1, altitude. | 老虎一号 高度 |
[14:53] | Right now? | 现在就在吗 |
[14:54] | We’ll see the raid as it happens. | 我们会看到突袭的现场情况 |
[14:56] | Tiger 1, maintain course. | 老虎一号 保持航线 |
[15:04] | Tiger 2, 3, increase to 500 and follow. Maintain visuals on One. | 老虎二号 三号 提速到500节跟上 保持对一号的可视追踪 |
[15:25] | Hey, banana. | 你好啊 小香蕉 |
[15:28] | Let our hearts be devoted to God, | 将我们的心献给上帝 |
[15:31] | to walk in His statues, to keep His commandments | 遵行祂的律例 遵守他的诫命 |
[15:34] | as at this day. | 始终如今日 |
[15:38] | May the Lord keep you and bless you. | 愿主恩典你 保佑你 |
[15:41] | May the Lord keep you and bless you. | 愿主恩典你 保佑你 |
[15:54] | Good night, girls. Blessed dreams. | 晚安 女孩们 好梦 |
[15:57] | Good night, Aunt Paula. | 晚安 保拉嬷嬷 |
[16:11] | Maintain visual on 1. | 保持对一号的可视追踪 |
[17:47] | You’re coming home. | 你就要回家了 |
[18:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[18:16] | Get them out. | 让他们出去 |
[18:18] | – Get them out. – What’s happening? | – 让他们出去 – 怎么了 |
[18:19] | Get them out of here. Now. | 马上让他们出去 |
[18:49] | The girls are safe. | 女孩们安然无恙 |
[18:52] | They’re still at the school. | 她们还在学校 |
[18:56] | It appears our intel was wrong. | 看来我们的情报有误 |
[18:59] | Gilead anticipated our mission and they… | 基列国预料到了我们的任务 |
[19:04] | moved their anti-aircraft systems. | 他们故意关闭了防空系统 |
[19:10] | They took all three planes down | 三架飞机一越过边境 |
[19:13] | as soon as they crossed the border. | 就全被击落了 |
[19:14] | What? | 什么 |
[19:18] | There are no survivors. | 无人生还 |
[19:27] | Sorry. I need to call the other families. | 抱歉 我得打电话通知其他家庭 |
[19:57] | – Hello. – Um, I’m sorry. | – 喂 – 我很遗憾 |
[20:01] | June, I really am. All this bloodshed. | 琼 我真的很遗憾 这些流血事件 |
[20:05] | It’s exactly what I was trying to avoid. | 正是我想避免的 |
[20:08] | All those soldiers are dead. You fucking slaughtered them. | 所有的士兵都死了 被你们屠杀了 |
[20:12] | – They invaded my country. – To save our children. | – 他们入侵了我的国家 – 为了救我们的孩子 |
[20:17] | Citizens of Gilead. | 她们是基列国公民 |
[20:19] | They were stolen from us. | 她们是被你们偷走的 |
[20:21] | You knew that. | 你心里清楚得很 |
[20:22] | I gave you the chance to be with Hannah. | 我给过你和汉娜团聚的机会 |
[20:25] | You threw your lot in with the Americans. | 你却把命运交给美国人了 |
[20:27] | Is that why you called? To blame me? | 你打电话来就是为了指责我吗 |
[20:29] | No. I called because I want you to know | 不 我打来是想让你知道 |
[20:33] | you can still come to New Bethlehem. | 你仍然可以来新伯利恒 |
[20:35] | Why would you let me do that? | 你为什么给我这个权利呢 |
[20:38] | Hannah’s a symbol now. | 汉娜现在是一个象征了 |
[20:42] | And like it or not, so are you. | 无论你喜欢与否 你也是 |
[20:44] | So after last night, it would be even more effective | 昨晚过后 如果琼·奥斯本 |
[20:49] | if June Osborne chose to return to Gilead | 选择回到基列国 回到她孩子身边 |
[20:52] | to be close to her child. | 起到的效果甚至会更好 |
[20:55] | You can be close to Nick too. | 你也可以离尼克更近 |
[21:01] | – What do you mean? – Nick will be there. | – 你是什么意思 – 尼克也会来 |
[21:05] | You could be neighbors. | 你们可以做邻居 |
[21:06] | You could borrow cups of sugar from each other, | 你们可以互惠互利 |
[21:10] | whatever the kids are calling it these days. | 我不知道现在流行的叫法是什么 |
[21:12] | Do you think that you can just dangle Nick in front of me | 你以为拿尼克来引诱我 |
[21:15] | and I’ll just do whatever the fuck you want? | 我就会对你言听计从吗 |
[21:17] | I think it’s a good deal and I think you should take it. | 我觉得这是个不错的交易 你应该接受 |
[21:28] | But… | 但… |
[21:32] | there’s this one thing. | 有一个要求 |
[21:36] | I need you to go public. | 我需要你面向公众 |
[21:41] | Call the failed mission a foolish act of aggression. | 将这次失败的任务称作愚蠢的侵略行为 |
[21:46] | What? No, I’m not gonna say that. | 什么 我才不会这么说 |
[21:50] | Why not? It’s the truth. | 为什么不呢 这是事实 |
[21:51] | Americans did what they always do. | 美国人一贯如此 |
[21:54] | They put Hannah… | 他们让汉娜… |
[21:55] | They put all of those girls in real danger. | 他们让所有女孩都陷入真正的危险中 |
[21:59] | I cannot make Gilead look like the victim here. | 我不会让基列国成为受害者 |
[22:04] | Joseph, this is an… It is an evil fucking country. | 约瑟夫 它是一个邪恶的国家 |
[22:10] | – I can’t do that. – I’m trying to fix it | – 我不能这么做 – 我正在努力 |
[22:12] | – from the inside. – You are still a part of it. | – 从内部改良它 – 可你仍然是它的一部分 |
[22:16] | You’re one of them. | 你是基列国的一员 |
[22:19] | It’s even worse, ’cause I know you know better. | 你明知其本质却依然助纣为虐只会让一切更丑陋 |
[22:26] | I’m doing what I can. | 我在尽我所能 |
[22:28] | Step by step is what I promised Eleanor. | 一步步让它变好 这是我答应埃莉诺的 |
[22:36] | Eleanor hated you. | 埃莉诺一直都恨着你 |
[22:41] | She couldn’t stand the sight of you. | 她甚至都无法正视你 |
[22:46] | She was so broken and so… | 她是如此心灰意冷 如此… |
[22:52] | ashamed. | 羞愧 |
[22:56] | By the man that she loved. | 因她挚爱的模样而深受折磨 |
[23:04] | But she’d rather be dead. | 她宁愿离开这个世界 不再见你 |
[23:13] | I watched her die. | 我是亲眼看着她死的 |
[23:19] | I did. I watched her die. | 真的 我注视着她死去 |
[23:23] | And I did nothing. | 却只是袖手旁观 |
[23:26] | Nothing. | 冷眼旁观 |
[23:34] | I knew you had… | 我就知道你… |
[23:39] | something to do with it. | 跟这件事有关系 |
[23:47] | But Eleanor would still want me to help you with Hannah. | 但埃莉诺还是会希望我帮你照顾汉娜 |
[23:53] | Help come back. | 帮你回来 |
[23:54] | I want her here. | 我想让她在这里 |
[24:00] | I want my baby here. | 我想要我的孩子回来 |
[24:05] | Safe… | 平安… |
[24:09] | and free. | 自由 |
[24:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:17] | It’s never gonna happen. | 这种事永远不会发生 |
[24:25] | Then go fuck yourself. | 那你就去死吧 |
[24:47] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[24:58] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[25:10] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[25:16] | – I know. – Let me go. | – 我知道 – 放开我 |
[25:18] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[25:20] | – Please let me go. – You’re gonna be okay. | – 请放开我 – 你会好起来的 |
[25:25] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[25:30] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[25:38] | We’re gonna get her. | 我们会带她回来的 |
[25:41] | Wait till they see him, Mrs. Waterford. | 人们会爱死他的 沃特弗德夫人 |
[25:44] | So pleased Mr. Wheeler gave you permission. | 真高兴惠勒先生能准许你出席 |
[25:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[25:52] | Blessed day, Mrs. Wheeler. | 祈神保佑 惠勒夫人 |
[26:02] | Stay away from my husband. | 离我丈夫远点 |
[26:08] | Sneaking down all alone in the middle of the night? | 你竟敢半夜独自偷偷溜进去 |
[26:11] | Mrs. Wheeler, I assure you… | 惠勒夫人 我向你保证… |
[26:13] | After I told you no? | 我已经明确禁止你了 |
[26:15] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[26:20] | I am Mrs. Fredrick Waterford. | 我是弗雷德里克·沃特弗德的夫人 |
[26:25] | To me you’re just a whore. | 对我来说你只是一个婊子 |
[26:33] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[26:36] | Get in. | 上车 |
[27:19] | We shouldn’t have trusted those sources. | 我们不应该相信那些消息源的 |
[27:23] | Gilead was always one step ahead of us, Mark. | 基列国总是先我们一步 马克 |
[27:33] | Lawrence called me this morning. | 劳伦斯早上给我打电话了 |
[27:40] | I’m so done with that son of a bitch. | 我受够了那个混蛋 |
[27:46] | No doubt they see this as a victory. | 难怪他们把这视为胜利 |
[27:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:53] | Fuck them. Fuck them, Mark. | 让他们去死吧 去死吧 马克 |
[28:01] | You know how we honor those soldiers? | 你知道我们会怎么纪念那些士兵的吗 |
[28:03] | We do not stop fighting. | 我们继续战斗 |
[28:05] | No matter what they throw at us, we don’t stop. | 无论何种阻挠 我们都不会停止抗争 |
[28:08] | Not for one fucking second. | 一秒都不会停 |
[28:11] | So what’s next? | 那然后呢 |
[28:17] | What do we do now? | 我们现在要做什么 |
[28:23] | So you’re done with Lawrence? | 所以你跟劳伦斯闹掰了 |
[28:26] | What about Nick Blaine? | 那尼克·布莱恩呢 |
[28:30] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[28:32] | I offered to help him when I was in Gilead, | 我在基列国的时候提出要帮他 |
[28:36] | if he’d help us, but he turned me down. | 前提是他能帮助我们 但他拒绝了 |
[28:48] | What, to be your inside man in Gilead or something? | 做什么 当你们在基列国的卧底的吗 |
[28:53] | At first, but then, eventually, to be our man here. | 前期是这样的 但他最终可以成为我们的一员 |
[28:59] | With immunity. | 免受任何惩罚 |
[29:04] | He said no? | 他拒绝了 |
[29:07] | Yes, but he can still have that. | 是的 但他依然可以享有这样的条件 |
[29:11] | Maybe you could persuade him. | 或许你可以说服他 |
[29:17] | Nick was an Eye. He’s a Commander now. | 尼克之前是眼目 现在是大主教了 |
[29:19] | Someone like that defecting from Gilead… Big impact. | 这样的人背叛基列国 很有巨大的反响 |
[29:28] | You can make one too. | 你也可以产生这样的影响 |
[29:35] | You could. You know that. | 你可以的 你知道的 |
[29:38] | After Angels’ Flight, after your testimony | 在天使航班之后 在你为沃特弗德的恶行 |
[29:40] | against Waterford, you should step up. | 作证之后 你应该站出来 |
[29:43] | Put your power to use. | 使用你的力量 |
[29:48] | I don’t feel comfortable doing that right now, Mark. | 我现在并不想这样 马克 |
[29:53] | Fair enough. | 我理解 |
[29:57] | What about Nick? | 那尼克的事呢 |
[30:01] | I could set up a meeting. I could set it up today. | 我可以安排一次见面 今天就可以 |
[30:09] | Be nice to have a win. | 我们很需要一次胜利 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:18] | Yeah, set it up. | 好的 安排吧 |
[30:28] | – Praise the Lord. – Such a precious miracle. | – 赞美上帝 – 多么宝贵的神迹呀 |
[30:31] | – So darling. You’re so blessed. – Thank you. | – 真可爱 你真有福气 – 谢谢你 |
[30:34] | My late husband and I, God rest his soul, | 我和我的亡夫 愿他安息 |
[30:37] | we tried for many years to conceive. | 我们为了怀孕试了好多年 |
[30:39] | There was a lot of heartache and disappointment. | 有很多心痛和失望的时刻 |
[30:42] | So I do understand the yearning for a child. | 所以我非常理解人们对孩子的渴望 |
[30:45] | But Gilead helped a lot. | 但基列国的环境至关重要 |
[30:47] | Clean water, clean air, | 干净的水和空气 |
[30:50] | scrubbing all of those horrible toxins out of the environment, | 能清除环境中的所有毒素 |
[30:53] | and above all, a devotion to God. | 最重要的是 要对上帝虔诚 |
[30:56] | And living by the highest of moral standards. | 要恪守最严苛的道德标准 |
[30:58] | So, you follow Gilead’s path in Toronto, | 所以 如果你在多伦多选择遵从基列国的道路 |
[31:02] | then perhaps you too | 或许你也可以 |
[31:04] | could be blessed with a child of your own. | 在神的保佑下得到一个自己的孩子 |
[31:06] | Serena? | 赛丽娜 |
[31:09] | – Praise be. – Excuse me. | – 宜应称颂 – 失陪一下 |
[31:15] | The Driver will take you home. You must be exhausted. | 司机会送你回家 你一定累坏了 |
[31:17] | I’m doing fine. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[31:18] | There’s still so many people here to greet and talk to. | 这里还有很多人等着与我交流呢 |
[31:21] | They’re not here to see you. They’re here to see Noah. | 他们不是来看你的 他们是来看诺亚的 |
[31:24] | He is the star attraction. | 他才是这里的明星 |
[31:27] | Leave Noah here with us. | 把诺亚留给我们 |
[31:29] | Tomorrow, I think I’ll bring Noah by myself, | 明天我打算独自带诺亚过来 |
[31:33] | so you can get some more rest. | 这样你就能多休息休息了 |
[31:35] | That sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. | 我觉得听起来不错 |
[31:43] | Right. I am quite tired. | 好吧 我很累了 |
[31:48] | I’ll just need to nurse him before I leave. | 只是在我走之前 我要喂一下他 |
[31:49] | No need. We’ll just use a bottle. | 不需要了 我们用奶瓶就行 |
[31:52] | I didn’t bring one. | 我没带 |
[31:56] | I told you to always have one on hand. | 我跟你说过要一直随身携带的 |
[32:00] | I should have packed one, Mrs. Wheeler. | 惠勒夫人 我应该记得带一个的 |
[32:03] | My mistake. Just so foolish of me. | 都是我的错 我太蠢了 |
[32:09] | Well, just don’t take too long. | 好吧 不要喂太久 |
[32:13] | Think that’s up to little Noah, isn’t it? | 这得看小诺亚多能吃了 是吧 |
[32:20] | Thank you for letting me be a part of today. | 感谢你们今天准许我参加 |
[32:22] | I’m very grateful. | 我很感激 |
[32:24] | There’s a nice quiet spot in the back, Mrs. Waterford. | 沃特弗德夫人 后面有个安静的地方 |
[32:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:08] | Do you mind if I have some privacy? | 我想一个人喂奶 可以吗 |
[33:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:21] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[33:52] | Please stop. Stop. Stop. | 请停车 拜托了 |
[33:54] | Please. Please. | 拜托 |
[33:59] | Please stop. Stop, stop! | 请停车 停车 |
[34:07] | Please. Please help me save my son. Please. | 请帮忙救救我的儿子 求求你了 |
[34:11] | – Okay. Get in. – Thank you. | – 好吧 上车 – 谢谢 |
[34:18] | Thank you, bless you. Please, just go. Please. | 谢谢 保佑你 现在就走吧 拜托了 |
[35:12] | Wish you’d said yes. | 真希望你能接受 |
[35:16] | – To Lawrence’s offer? – Yeah. | – 接受劳伦斯的提议吗 – 是的 |
[35:19] | Why didn’t you say yes to Mark? | 那你为什么不接受马克的提议呢 |
[35:22] | He told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[35:24] | He said he could still help you come to Canada. | 他现在依然可以帮你到加拿大来 |
[35:27] | Why the fuck didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么从没和我提起过 |
[35:30] | I can’t just pick up and leave. | 我没办法放下一切直接走人 |
[35:31] | But you expect me to? | 难道你觉得我就可以吗 |
[35:34] | – I’m married now. I have a Wife. – I have Luke. I have Nichole. | – 我结婚了 还有妻子 – 我有卢克 还有妮可 |
[35:39] | – You can bring Rose with you. – No. Can’t. | – 你可以让萝丝跟你一起来 – 不 不行 |
[35:43] | Gilead’s her home. | 基列国是她的家 |
[35:46] | Her father’s the top Commander. She’s happy there. | 她的父亲是大主教 她喜欢待在那里 |
[35:48] | Happy? So what happens when they want you to have a baby? | 若是他们要求你们生孩子呢 |
[35:53] | What happens when they issue you a Handmaid, and your Wife | 等他们指派使女到你家 你的妻子只能 |
[35:56] | has to hold her down while you… | 忍气吞声 目睹… |
[35:57] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[36:05] | Rose is pregnant. | 萝丝怀孕了 |
[36:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:24] | Gilead’s changing. | 基列国正在改变 |
[36:27] | There’s progress under Lawrence. We’re making it better. | 在劳伦斯的努力下有了变化 我们在让它变得更好 |
[36:34] | “We”? | “我们” |
[36:38] | I have to do whatever it takes to protect my family, | 为了保护家人 我愿意做任何事 |
[36:39] | just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[36:44] | I want what’s best for both our families. | 我希望我们两家都幸福平安 |
[37:01] | Well, this is a fine mess, isn’t it? | 现在真是一团糟 对吧 |
[37:05] | And the world’s a mess. | 整个世界都是这样 |
[37:13] | Yeah. You know what I wish, though? | 没错 但你知道我想要什么 |
[37:18] | I wish the world would just go away. | 我希望全世界都能离我远去 |
[37:23] | Just for a little bit. | 只消一会儿就好 |
[37:31] | It’s gonna be hard for us to see each other. | 我们以后可能很难再见了 |
[37:37] | I don’t want to make trouble for you. | 我不想给你惹麻烦 |
[37:47] | Do me a favor and tell Nichole that I love her. | 帮我个忙吧 告诉妮可我爱她 |
[37:53] | Tell her I miss her and that I think about her all the time. | 告诉她我很想她 我一直记挂着她 |
[37:55] | You do that for me? | 能帮我告诉她吗 |
[37:57] | Of course I will. | 当然 |
[38:04] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[38:08] | Enjoy yourself. | 旅途愉快 |
[38:12] | Yeah. I haven’t seen enough of my own driver yet. | 我还真不太习惯拥有私人司机 |
[38:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:45] | – Hey, Nick? – Yeah. | – 尼克 – 怎么了 |
[38:48] | Children look to their fathers, you know. | 孩子们会仰望自己的父亲 |
[38:52] | Set an example. | 做个好榜样 |
[39:32] | Rose, I’m so happy for you. | 萝丝 我真为你感到开心 |
[39:34] | There’s no greater gift than a child. | 再没有比孕育更好的礼物了 |
[39:36] | I know Agnes has certainly been mine. | 艾格尼斯对我来说就是这样 |
[39:40] | Oh, glory be. You are absolutely glowing. | 天哪 你看起来真是容光焕发 |
[39:45] | How lovely. | 太美了 |
[39:46] | Blessings upon you and the Commander, Mrs. Blaine. | 祝福您和大主教 布莱恩夫人 |
[39:49] | Thank you, Aunt Lydia. | 谢谢您 丽迪亚嬷嬷 |
[39:50] | Aunts are on the guest list now? | 嬷嬷现在也能上宾客名册了吗 |
[39:54] | Aunt Lydia’s here at the Commander’s request. | 丽迪亚嬷嬷是受大主教邀请前来的 |
[39:58] | To be my chaperone. | 她是我的女伴 |
[40:00] | It is my honor to accompany you, Mrs. Putnam. | 帕特南夫人 能伴你左右是我的荣幸 |
[40:05] | Well, thank the Lord for such an incredible miracle. | 感谢主赐予我们无与伦比的奇迹 |
[40:09] | – You and Nick must be thrilled. – And concerned. | – 你和尼克一定很欣喜 – 或许喜忧参半吧 |
[40:14] | Chance for any genetic issues… Considering. | 万一有什么遗传的问题呢 |
[40:22] | We’ll leave that in God’s hands. | 将这些交给上帝来决断吧 |
[40:30] | Brothers, the world knows now | 同志们 全世界现在都知道 |
[40:33] | that Gilead will defend its borders | 基列国将会坚决守卫自己的边境 |
[40:36] | and protect our children. | 保护我们的孩子 |
[40:39] | And the force and the fury of God, | 上帝的力量和怒火 |
[40:41] | they kept my dear Agnes and all the other girls safe. | 保佑我亲爱的艾格尼斯和其他女孩安全无虞 |
[40:44] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[40:45] | Not to mention, we’ve strengthened our alliances. | 更不用说 我们巩固了与盟国的关系 |
[40:49] | The ambassadors from China, Russia and North Korea | 中国 俄罗斯和北朝鲜的大使 |
[40:52] | have all congratulated us | 纷纷祝贺我们 |
[40:54] | for sticking it to the Americans. | 坚持对抗美国的立场 |
[40:56] | Well, I guess we’re playing with the big boys now. | 我想我们现在有大国作为后盾了 |
[40:58] | Yeah, what’s the old saying? | 没错 老话怎么说的来着 |
[41:00] | “Any club that would have me as a member…” | “任何将我纳为成员的俱乐部…” |
[41:08] | Blaine, our troops are on the move? | 布莱恩 军队有动作吗 |
[41:11] | Yes, sir. We’ll have two battalions | 是的 先生 我们有两个营的士兵 |
[41:13] | waiting at the border. | 驻扎在国境线上 |
[41:14] | Well, that’s excellent. | 太棒了 |
[41:16] | Canada will think twice before letting the Americans | 下次美国战机试图占用加拿大领空的时候 |
[41:18] | use their airspace again. | 他们一定会三思的 |
[41:20] | So all in all, a success. | 总之 我们成功了 |
[41:24] | Well, June Osborne is still stirring up trouble. | 但琼·奥斯本还在惹是生非 |
[41:30] | It’s about time we fixed that problem. Don’t you agree? | 是时候解决这个问题了 你们说呢 |
[41:38] | Certainly worth considering. Shall we, gentlemen? | 绝对值得考虑 去就餐吗 先生们 |
[41:55] | – You okay? – Now that you’re here. | – 你还好吗 – 你在就没事了 |
[42:06] | May I take a moment | 请允许我 |
[42:07] | to thank our gracious host? | 容我花点时间感谢慷慨的主人 |
[42:11] | Your vision for Gilead’s future, | 大主教 你对基列国未来的展望 |
[42:13] | your commitment to our values and our purpose. | 为了我国价值观和治国宗旨所做出的努力 |
[42:18] | You have impressed, and, well, surprised me, Commander. | 都让我印象深刻 也让我感到惊喜 |
[42:27] | I like to defy expectations. | 我喜欢做一些出乎意料的事情 |
[42:32] | I’d say you have. | 的确是这样 |
[42:35] | You’re truly one of us now. | 你现在是我们中的一员了 |
[42:38] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[42:41] | Praise be. | 宜应称颂 |
[42:46] | Lieutenant Miguel Rodriguez. | 米格尔·罗德里格斯中尉 |
[42:49] | Ensign Evan Sandler. | 埃文·桑德勒少尉 |
[42:53] | Chief Petty Officer Levi Scott. | 利瓦伊·斯科特三等士官长 |
[42:56] | Get out! Go home! | 滚出去 滚回家 |
[42:58] | Senior Chief Petty Officer Jill Strickland. | 吉尔·斯特里克兰二等士官长 |
[43:01] | Fuck America! | 去他妈的美国 |
[43:02] | They deserved it! | 他们活该 |
[43:05] | Ensign Benjamin Turner. | 本杰明•特纳少尉 |
[43:09] | Petty Officer First Class Adam Umansky. | 亚当·乌曼斯基一等士官长 |
[43:12] | Go home! | 滚回家 |
[43:15] | Commander Elijah… Commander Elijah Vance. | 以利亚·万斯指挥官 |
[43:21] | We remember these patriots. | 我们铭记这些爱国人士 |
[43:27] | Their service. Their courage. | 他们的奉献 他们的勇气 |
[43:33] | Their sacrifice. | 他们的牺牲 |
[43:36] | For our country. | 为了我们的国家 |
[43:42] | And now, Emma? | 现在呢 艾玛 |
[43:58] | I pledge allegiance… | 我宣誓效忠… |
[44:07] | Get the fuck out of my country! | 滚出我们的国家 |
[44:13] | I pledge… | 我宣誓… |
[44:17] | Can I help? | 需要我的帮助吗 |
[44:25] | Hi, Emma. Can I help you? | 艾玛 我来帮你好吗 |
[44:30] | Say it with me? Okay. Ready? | 和我一起说吧 准备好了吗 |
[44:36] | “I pledge allegiance to the Flag…” | “我宣誓效忠…” |
[44:41] | “Of the United States of America…” | “美利坚合众国国旗…” |
[44:46] | “and to the Republic for which it stands…” | “及其所代表的的共和国…” |
[44:51] | “One nation under God, indivisible…” | “上帝之下的国家 不可分裂…” |
[44:57] | “With liberty and justice…” | “自由与正义…” |