英文名称:The Last House On The Left
年代:1972
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:50] | So the next week, he’s even hornier, | 所以过了一周他更变本加厉 |
[01:53] | but this time he’s got 20 bucks instead of 10. | 原来出十美元这次出了二十美元 |
[01:55] | He goes back to the whorehouse, | 回到那个妓女的住处 |
[01:57] | he slaps down a 20, tells the madam he needs to get off | 他出二十告诉老鸨说他想玩玩 |
[01:59] | but he ain’t gonna screw no damn chicken this time. | 可惜这次却没有妓女伺候他了 |
[02:02] | She says it still ain’t much, but she can help. | 老鸨说 虽然钱不多但是她可以帮忙 |
[02:05] | She tells him to go to the room at the top of the stairs. | 然后让他去楼顶的房间里 |
[02:07] | This time, it’s just a bunch of guys jerking off. | 这一次房间里一群家伙在一起自我发泄 |
[02:10] | But one of the jerk-off guys assures him. You know, “It’s cool, it’s cool,” | 其中一个混蛋 向他示意 这很酷 这很酷 |
[02:14] | and he waves him over to this hole in the floor | 然后他招手让他穿过地板上那个洞 |
[02:17] | that they’re all looking through. | 所有人都朝那看去 |
[02:18] | Can we stop, please? I really gotta take a piss. | 能不能停一下 我想尿尿 |
[02:22] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[02:24] | So anyway, there’s these 2 hot lesbians and they’re going at it. | 不管怎样 那里有两个性感女同 他们正在做 |
[02:53] | What, are you praying now? | 怎么了 你在祈祷吗 |
[02:57] | Oh, Lord, won’t you grant me an empty mayonnaise jar to piss in? | 上帝啊 给我一个空瓶子尿尿吧 |
[03:04] | You know, Krug, | 克鲁格 |
[03:06] | considering the rather notorious nature of the prison you’re headed to, | 知道你要去的那个监狱有多糟糕吗 |
[03:10] | I think I’d pray for something a little bit more substantial. | 但是我祈祷 希望有更可恶事情等着你 |
[03:59] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[04:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[04:05] | Here. | 这里 |
[04:15] | You okay? Yeah. | -你还好吗 -好 |
[04:23] | Did I do good? | 我做的怎么样 |
[04:26] | Tell me I did good! | 告诉我做的很好 |
[04:27] | Hit us a little harder next time, Francis. Where’s my kid? | 下次再撞得狠点弗朗西斯 我的孩子在哪 |
[04:30] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[04:41] | What? I can’t understand you! | 你说什么 我听不见 |
[04:45] | I think he’s saying, “Take my money.” | 我觉得他在说 拿上我的钱 |
[04:49] | Take the money, huh? | 拿上我的钱是吧 |
[04:53] | I think he’s dying now. | 我想他快要死了 |
[04:57] | What do you think he’s seeing? | 你觉得他会看见什么 |
[05:04] | Something he’ll never see again. | 有些东西你再也看不见了 |
[06:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:08] | What’s my time? | 我用了多少时间 |
[06:10] | It’s perfect, awesome. | 很棒 棒极了 |
[06:12] | Come on. Hand it over. | 快点 拿过来 |
[06:15] | Come on. Let me see it. | 快啊 让我看看 |
[06:17] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[06:19] | Mom, let me see. | 妈妈 让我看看 |
[06:21] | Sweetheart, your time is perfect, okay. It’s time for vacation. | 亲爱的你用的时间很短 好吗 现在应该休息 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:768个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:83个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:41个,托福词汇:62个,考研词汇:91个,专四词汇:70个,专八词汇:6个, 所有生词标注共:155个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:25] | Tell the OR that the compound fracture | 告诉手术室 哆开骨折 |
[06:27] | to the left femur is on its way up. | 左边的股骨移位了 |
[06:28] | We’re transfusing 2 units of O-Neg. | 给他输两袋O型Rh阴性的血液 |
[06:29] | I want them to have plenty more on hand. | 然后检查他是否需要输更多 |
[06:31] | Yes, Doctor. So, Mr. Hadley, | -好的医生 -哈德利先生 |
[06:32] | can you just follow my finger? | 看着我的手指 |
[06:34] | Just like that. Excellent. You’re gonna be fine, okay? | 很好 一切会好的 好吗 |
[06:37] | We’ll get you back on your bike in no time. Let’s go, guys. | 我们会让你再次骑上自行车的 走吧 伙计们 |
[06:39] | I love that shirt, by the way. | 顺便说一下你的T恤很漂亮 |
[06:41] | The color alone must’ve taken a few minutes of your time. | 颜色很特别 会穿很长时间的 |
[06:45] | Hi. Hey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[06:46] | Hey, Mary-Anne. Yeah? | -玛丽·安妮 -什么事 |
[06:48] | Where’s that head CT I ordered? It’s been half an hour. | 我预约的那个脑部CT呢都过了半小时了 |
[06:51] | He got a B-minus for the semester, which is fantastic, | 这个学期他得到了B- 太出色了 |
[06:54] | and I will be happy to write him a letter of recommendation. | 我很高兴给能给他写推荐信 |
[06:57] | Yeah, if you need to get in touch with me this summer, you have my cell. | 如果这一夏天你还有问题 打我手机 |
[07:01] | Okay, have a great summer. All right. Bye-bye. | 好了 暑期愉快 好的 再见 |
[07:06] | That woman drives me nuts. | 那女人简直让我发疯 |
[07:09] | Okay, so are you on vacation now or should I just make a U-ey? | 你是要去度假呢 还是调头 |
[07:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[07:28] | Dad? Honey! | 爸爸 亲爱的 |
[07:32] | Yo, yo. What’s up, what’s up? | 哟 哟 咋啦 咋啦 |
[07:38] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[07:40] | We are making the turn now. | 现在正在转弯 |
[07:47] | Geez, you think somebody would change that sign. | 上帝 有人可能会动那个标志 |
[07:50] | I kind of like it. It tells me the turn’s coming up. | 我觉得很有趣 告诉我就在前面转弯 |
[08:28] | My hydrangea came back. | 我的八仙花又活了 |
[08:41] | Place looks good. | 看起来很不错 |
[08:44] | Yeah. I’m sure inside is a different story, but… | 是啊 虽然我知道里面就不一样了 但是 |
[08:50] | Why? Yeah, why? | -为什么 -是啊 为什么 |
[08:54] | I didn’t tell you? Dan was up fishing last week. | 我没有告诉你吗 丹上周来这里钓鱼了 |
[08:58] | No, Em, you didn’t. You let your brother stay here? | 没有 你没有告诉我 你让你哥哥住在这了? |
[09:01] | Yeah. Unsupervised? | -是啊 -没有人看着? |
[09:03] | Honey, don’t worry. | 亲爱的不要担心 |
[09:04] | I made him promise to sleep in the guest house. It’s fine. | 我让他保证了只住在客房里 不会有事的 |
[09:07] | So he and whoever he was with trashed not 1 house but 2, right? | 所以他和他的朋友可以把两座房子搞脏 |
[09:11] | Would you mind if I stayed in the guest house? | 我在客房住 你们愿意吗 |
[09:15] | I promise I won’t trash it. | 我保证不会弄乱 |
[09:52] | “Hey, kids, have a drink on me. | 孩子们 请你们喝瓶酒 |
[09:54] | “Thanks for letting me fish the lake out. Love, Dan.” | 感谢你让我在外面的湖里钓鱼 亲爱的 丹 |
[09:57] | This is $4 champagne. | 这是4美元的香槟 |
[10:00] | So? Be nice. | 又怎么样 别太在意了 |
[12:38] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[13:20] | Jesus. Hi. | 我的天哪 |
[13:21] | Hi. What the… | 怎么了 |
[13:23] | Microwave is broken? | 微波炉坏了吗 |
[13:25] | I don’t know how he did it. | 我不知道他是怎么干的 |
[13:26] | Oh, no. Honey, my brother did not break the microwave. | 不 亲爱的 我哥哥 没有弄坏微波炉 |
[13:30] | You have no evidence of that. | 你可没有证据 |
[13:32] | Hey, do you guys need the car today? | 你们今天要用车吗 |
[13:37] | ‘Cause I was thinking maybe I could meet up with Paige. | 我想我可以和佩琪见面 |
[13:41] | She said she’d be working today. | 她说她今天工作 |
[13:44] | Okay. But we just got here. I was gonna cook supper and hangout and… | 好啊 但是我们刚刚到这里 我要做晚饭 |
[13:48] | Well, maybe you guys could have a nice dinner alone tonight? | 也许今晚上你们可以自己在家吃 |
[13:54] | Here you go. | 接住 |
[14:00] | Mom, are you sure? | 妈妈 你答应了吗 |
[14:02] | No, I’m not sure, but Dad seems awfully sure about it. | 没有 但是 爸爸同意了 |
[14:07] | I know that you haven’t seen Paige in a while. So… | 而且你和佩琪也好久没见面了 |
[14:09] | Here. Have fun. | 拿着 好好玩 |
[14:12] | Whoa. Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[14:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:16] | Just promise, promise that you will call me. Okay? That’s all I’m asking. | 保证给我打电话我就要求这一个 好吗 |
[14:21] | Okay, I will. All right? | 好的 我保证 |
[14:23] | Love you. I love you. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[14:26] | Bye, babe. | 再见宝贝 |
[14:27] | Bye, Dad. I’ll see you guys later. Okay. | 再见爸爸 回头见 |
[14:32] | Please be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:52] | I don’t know if you’re gonna be able to keep up | 我不清楚你是否能保持这个城镇的最高速 |
[14:54] | with the fast pace of the town, but we just got a new yogurt stand, so… | 但我们只需要一些新的优酸乳 |
[14:57] | Whoa, you think you can get us a table? Yeah. | 我觉得你可以预定一桌 |
[14:59] | You know, I got connections. I could probably pull some strings. | 我有关系 还可以走走后门 |
[15:01] | How much do I owe you for this? | 这些是多少钱 |
[15:03] | That is $5.25. | 一共是5.25美元 |
[15:06] | Thank you. Have a good day. | 谢谢 祝你开心 |
[15:10] | Listen, Mari, I… | 听着玛丽 |
[15:12] | I couldn’t believe it when I heard about Ben. | 当我听说本的时候我真不敢相信 |
[15:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:16] | I know I should have called you. | 我知道我应该给你打电话 |
[15:18] | I just figured… Paige, you’re fine. It’s… | -我只是想 -佩琪没事 那只是 |
[15:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Okay, new subject. Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 新话题 |
[15:27] | So, what do you feel like doing tonight? | 那你今晚上想做什么 |
[15:29] | Do you…Do you still smoke pot? | 你还在抽烟吗 |
[15:32] | No, I don’t really do that stuff anymore. | 不抽了 我戒了 |
[15:35] | Yeah, you’re like a big athlete now, or… | 对啊 你现在是运动员了 |
[15:39] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:42] | Yeah, do you need a basket for all that? | 你要不要个篮子 |
[15:47] | I don’t think we’ve met. What’s your name? | 我觉得我们没有见过面 你叫什么名字 |
[15:52] | It’s Justin. | 我叫贾斯汀 |
[15:53] | Justin, I’m Paige. And this is Mari. | 贾斯汀我是佩琪 这是玛丽 |
[15:56] | Mari, this is Justin. Justin, this is Mari. | 玛丽这是贾斯汀 贾斯汀这是玛丽 |
[15:59] | Hi. Hey. | -嗨 -你好 |
[16:01] | Is that all for you? | 就要这些吗 |
[16:02] | Can I get a pack of cigarettes? | 还想来盒烟 |
[16:04] | Can I get some ID? | 可不可以看一下你的身份证 |
[16:06] | Can you just give me a pass? | 能不能通融一下 |
[16:09] | Justin, I would if I ruled the world, but… | 贾斯汀 如果我统治世界 就会通融一下了 |
[16:14] | What if you help me and I help you? | 如果你要帮我 我可以帮你 |
[16:16] | And how are you gonna help me? | 那你怎么帮我啊 |
[16:20] | Look, you know, I’ve got some premium grade-A shit back at the motel. | 我在旅馆有些上好的烟草 |
[16:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[16:26] | Yeah, I mean, you can see it for yourself. | 你可以亲自去看看 |
[16:32] | I mean, I overheard you guys talking a second ago, so… | 我刚才听你们两个说了 |
[16:43] | That’s $ 13.20, right? | 一共是13.2美元 |
[17:00] | Okay, from $20. Here you go. Thanks. | 好了收了20美元 这找你的钱 谢谢 |
[17:05] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[17:08] | Here we are. Very fancy, Justin. | 到了 很漂亮 贾斯汀 |
[17:10] | Left or right? Left. | 左边还是右边 左边 |
[17:13] | So, Mari, I’ll just run in and grab it, and then we can go back to my place. | 玛丽一会我们就出去 然后去我家 |
[17:16] | My dad’s not gonna be home all night. | 我爸爸一晚上都不会回来的 |
[17:18] | Okay, 5 minutes. | 五分钟 |
[17:24] | All right, I’ll be 2 minutes. | 好吧 我两分钟就回来 |
[17:50] | Now it’s weather and traffic, and there’s going to be | 现在这里是天气和交通情况 这里将要 |
[17:52] | big clusters of storms developing, going into night time hours as well… | 有大风暴来临 到今天晚上… |
[18:25] | Sorry, so sorry, ma’am. It’s… | 对不起 女士 |
[18:32] | This belong you? | 这是你的吗 |
[18:33] | No. No, sorry. | 不是 |
[18:59] | What the hell, you guys? | 你们到底怎么了 |
[19:02] | Mari, Justin was not kidding. This is really good shit. | 玛丽 贾斯汀没有开玩笑 真的很棒 |
[19:05] | Clearly. | 很明显 |
[19:06] | So how long were you gonna let me sit out there? | 那你让我在那里等多久 |
[19:09] | Here. Have some. | 试一下 |
[19:11] | Paige, we just had this conversation. | 佩琪 我们刚才说过了 |
[19:13] | Come on. She’s a little out of practice. | 来吧 小试一下 |
[19:17] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[19:20] | I’m just sitting on the bed. One joint won’t hurt you. Take it. | 我就坐在床上 一根不会有事的 拿着 |
[19:40] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[19:45] | Hello, Mom? | 你好 妈妈 |
[19:47] | Hey, Mari, you were supposed to call me an hour ago. | 玛丽 你一小时前就该给我来个电话 |
[19:51] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[19:52] | There’s a storm coming in. What time are you coming home? | 暴风雨要来了 你什么时候回家 |
[19:55] | I was thinking maybe I could just spend the night with Paige. | 我在想 也许我今晚可以和佩琪一起住 |
[20:00] | No, no, no. That is not a good idea. | 那可不是个好主意 |
[20:01] | Listen to me. You’re 17 years old… | 听我说 你才17岁… |
[20:05] | Hello? Mom? You’re breaking up. I can’t hear you. | 喂 妈妈 你收线了吗 我听不到 |
[20:09] | Hello? Honey? Hello? Are you there? | 喂 宝贝儿 喂 还在吗 |
[20:11] | Mom, if you can hear me, I’ll be back first thing in the morning, okay? | 妈 能听见吗 我明天早上回家 好吗 |
[20:16] | I love you. Oh, my… | 我爱你 |
[20:20] | Who was that? That was your daughter. | 谁啊 你女儿 |
[20:24] | Now she’s spending the night with Paige. | 她今晚要住佩琪那 |
[20:26] | This is ridiculous. I knew this was gonna happen. | 真荒唐 我就知道这会发生 |
[20:28] | I should have never let her leave. | 你真不该让她去 |
[20:29] | There isn’t much we can do about it. | 我们能怎么样 |
[20:32] | She does have the car. | 车现在是她的了 |
[21:06] | So, Justin, my new found friend, are you from a really big city? | 贾斯汀 我的新朋友 你是从大城市来的吗 |
[21:13] | No, you know, I’m kind of from all over. | 不 我来自四处各地 |
[21:15] | All over. | 各地 |
[21:16] | My dad and uncle have us moving around a lot, so… | 我爸爸和叔叔在一起经常搬家 |
[21:20] | What do they do? | 他们是干什么的 |
[21:23] | All sorts of things. You know, I’m kind of out of the loop. | 啥都干 我有点想跳出这个圈 |
[21:27] | Well, where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[21:34] | She’s dead. | 她过世了 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[21:39] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[21:43] | When did she die? | 她什么时候死的 |
[21:49] | It was a while ago, so… | 很久以前的事了 |
[21:52] | That’s probably enough death talk. | 死亡的对话已经够了 |
[21:55] | Do you wanna move on to a happier subject? | 我们换个轻松点的话题吧 |
[21:58] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[22:03] | Someone died? | 你也有亲人过世了吗 |
[22:06] | My brother. About a year ago. | 我哥 有一年了 |
[22:09] | A year ago? | 一年前? |
[22:13] | What was his name? Ben. | 他叫什么名字 本 |
[22:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:27] | You know what, Mari? | 你知道吗 玛丽 |
[22:29] | I think Justin here could be kind of cute | 我想如果贾斯汀能把 |
[22:31] | if he lost his whole, like, creepy, hooded, Unabomber kind of vibe he’s got going on. | 这鬼气的帽子摘掉会更帅呢 |
[22:36] | Don’t you think? Yeah. | -你认为呢? -没错 |
[22:39] | Look at this face he’s got. | 看看这张脸蛋儿 |
[22:44] | Here. Here, put this on. | 这个 穿上 |
[22:47] | No, actually that’s… You know, that’s my uncle’s. | 不 那是我叔叔的衣服 |
[22:49] | Well, he’s not here. Just put it on. Come on. | 他又不在 快穿上 |
[22:51] | Model it. Go on. Put it on. | 快点啦 穿上嘛 |
[22:59] | Not bad. Yeah, | 不赖嘛 |
[23:00] | but the hair doesn’t match the shirt anymore. | 但是他的头发和衬衫不配 |
[23:03] | What could we do? | 我们该做点什么呢 |
[23:05] | Come on, sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[23:09] | All right. I need some water. | 好的 我需要一些水 |
[23:11] | You’re gonna love it. Trust us. | 你会喜欢的 相信我们 |
[23:14] | Okay. Do you think the collar should go up or down? | 你不觉得该把领子竖起来吗 |
[23:17] | Put it up. | 竖起来 |
[23:19] | Collar up. No, collar up. I think collar down. | 竖起来 不我认为要放下 |
[23:21] | Fabio. | 费比奥 |
[23:22] | I love it. It’s a big improvement, Justin. | 我喜欢 现在好看多了 贾斯汀 |
[23:26] | You’re gonna get all the ladies. | 你会成为万人迷的 |
[23:27] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[23:36] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[23:40] | Dad. | 爸 |
[23:45] | I… I thought you guys weren’t coming back… | 我以为你们不回来了 |
[23:47] | Well, our timeline’s gotten sped up, so… | 活儿提早干完了 所以 |
[23:52] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 你们在干啥 |
[23:54] | For Christ’s sake, nephew, are you gonna introduce us? | 我亲爱的侄子 不准备介绍我们吗 |
[23:58] | Yeah, Frank. This is Mari. That’s Paige. | 这是玛丽 这是佩琪 |
[24:03] | That’s my uncle Frank, Sadie. | 这位是我叔叔弗兰克 这是赛迪 |
[24:06] | That’s my dad. | 我爸爸 |
[24:09] | These are 2 lovely girls, Justin. | 这两个女生挺可爱 贾斯汀 |
[24:12] | Smells like you 3 have been having some fun in here. | 你们是来这找乐子的吗 |
[24:16] | Yeah, it’s like a regular party. Who else you invite? | 是啊 好像是在搞派对嘛 谁邀请你们来的 |
[24:21] | Nobody. It’s just us. | 没人 这里就我们 |
[24:24] | Dad, look, I was just trying to liquidate some… | 爸 我只想结算一些… |
[24:26] | Liquidate? Is that my word or yours? | 结算? 这是我让你做的还是你自己要做的 |
[24:30] | Mine. But… Am I wrong? Is that… | 我自己 但是…我做错什么了吗 |
[24:33] | No, Justin, you’re not wrong. | 不 贾斯汀 你没错 |
[24:38] | Is that my shirt? | 那是我的衬衫吗 |
[24:41] | Yeah, Frank, I’m sorry… No, no. Hey, hey, hey. | 是 弗兰克 对不起 不没关系 |
[24:45] | Keep it on. Looks good on you. | 穿着吧 你穿上很好看 |
[24:51] | You know, we were just… Playing dress up? | -我们刚才 -在玩化装舞会? |
[24:54] | Well, I mean, we just sort of gave him a bit of a makeover. | 我们只是在试着给他做个好点的形象设计 |
[24:59] | A makeover, really? No. | 形象设计? 真的吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:02] | Well, I think that’s the greatest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最伟大的事情了 |
[25:08] | Wow. We’ll just get out of your way, Justin. | 我们还是走吧 贾斯汀 |
[25:11] | How much do we owe you? I love your sweatshirt, Mari. | 我欠你多少? 我喜欢你这漂亮外套 玛丽 |
[25:15] | That your sport utility out there, Mari? | 外面那辆越野车是你们的吗 |
[25:18] | Yeah. Nice. | -没错 -很好 |
[25:20] | Yeah, we could use a vehicle like that right about now. | 我们现在能用用那车吗 |
[25:22] | Yeah, ’cause ours is pretty well fucked. | 我们的车被干得过头了 |
[25:25] | Like we are. | 像我们一样干吗 |
[25:28] | Thanks to you, pumpkin. Fuck you! | -真谢谢你提醒啊 我的小南瓜 -操你 |
[25:32] | Later maybe. | 一会儿 可能吧 |
[25:33] | Dad, what is going on… | 爸 这是怎么了 |
[25:37] | We made the front page. That’s what’s going on! | 我们上了头版 这就是怎么了 |
[25:41] | We figured they’d have my face on there sooner or later, | 我猜迟早我的照片都会在那上面 |
[25:43] | but now they got Sadie’s to boot. | 但是现在他们又添上了赛迪的照片 |
[25:46] | Can you believe it, Paige, Mari? | 你们能相信吗 佩琪 玛丽 |
[25:50] | Listen, mister… Sir… | 听我说 先生 |
[25:55] | This is none of our business. We won’t… | 这与我们无关 我们不会… |
[25:57] | You won’t what? | 不会什么 |
[26:00] | This is none of our business. | 这和我们没有关系 |
[26:02] | It’s a private matter. | 但事关我们生死 |
[26:05] | Right. Right, and we won’t say anything to anybody. | 没错 没错 我们不会和任何人说的 |
[26:10] | Well, I don’t know. Frank, you believe them? | 我不信 弗兰克 你信吗 |
[26:15] | Yeah. You know, I think maybe I could. | 当然 说不定我可以相信 |
[26:20] | Yeah, well, I don’t. | 我不信 |
[26:22] | Well, you should. ‘Cause we really don’t… We really don’t give a shit. | 我们真的 真的不会抖出去的 |
[26:26] | Hey, Paige, calm down. | 佩琪 冷静 |
[26:29] | I swear… I mean, we swear that we won’t… We won’t tell any… | 我们发誓 我们发誓不会向任何人… |
[26:33] | Paige. Oh, my God! | 佩琪 天哪 |
[26:37] | We have thin walls, okay. Oh, my… Please don’t. | 我们不能冒险 知道吗 请不要 |
[26:44] | Please just… put the knife down. You can have my keys. | 求你 求你把刀放下我可以把钥匙给你 |
[26:48] | I don’t care. Just don’t hurt her. Thanks, Mari. | -我不在乎 只要你们不伤害到她 -谢谢 |
[26:52] | Just don’t… | 不要… |
[26:56] | Please… | 求你们了 |
[26:59] | Okay, sir, can we please just go now? | 我们现在能走了吗 |
[27:02] | Paige… Please… | 佩琪 |
[27:04] | Do you not like us, Paige? | 你不喜欢我们吗 佩琪 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry, ladies. We just can’t risk it. | 抱歉 姑娘们 我们真的不能冒这个险 |
[27:12] | What? No! No, but… | 什么 不 |
[27:15] | Why can’t you just… Please, just let us go! | 你们怎么还不放我们走 |
[27:18] | Paige, just stay calm. | 佩琪 冷静 |
[27:20] | God damn it! | 妈的该死 |
[27:25] | Somebody… Oh, God. | 有人吗 上帝 |
[27:28] | Please… Fuck! | 妈的 |
[27:30] | Somebody, please! No! | 有人吗 不 |
[27:32] | Don’t fucking move. | 给我好好待着 |
[27:37] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[27:39] | Somebody! Help me! | 有人吗 救命 |
[27:41] | Please! | 救命 |
[27:43] | Somebody help me! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[27:45] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 来人啊 |
[27:54] | Hey! What… | 有动静吗 |
[28:00] | Anything? No. No, we’re still okay. | 没 一切正常 |
[28:05] | Francis! What the fuck! | 弗兰克 他妈的怎么样了 |
[28:08] | She’s taking a nap. But she’ll come around. | 她要好好睡一觉 一会儿就会醒 |
[28:13] | I hate cell phones. | 我讨厌手机 |
[28:14] | Everywhere you turn, nothing but texting and yakking and texting. | 到处开着只是没完没了发短信 |
[28:25] | I hate them. | 我讨厌手机 |
[28:29] | Load up. | 准备上车 |
[28:39] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry. They weren’t supposed to be back. | 他们说过不会回来的 |
[28:48] | What? | 什么 |
[28:51] | That’s your excuse? | 这就是你的借口吗 |
[28:54] | Yes, sir. | 对不起 |
[29:02] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[29:06] | You gotta start putting other people’s needs ahead of your own. | 别再给我们惹麻烦了 这不是你一个人的 |
[29:10] | You knew not to bring anybody back here, but you did it anyway. | 你知道无论如何不该把她们带回家的 |
[29:13] | Didn’t you? Because I thought… | 因为我想… |
[29:15] | Because we weren’t supposed to be here. | 因为没有期望我们会回来 |
[29:21] | Well, you did it. It can’t be undone. | 好吧你已经做了 已经不能回头了 |
[29:25] | Now you’re gonna take responsibility for that action. | 现在你要为自己的行为负责 |
[29:29] | It’s as simple as that. You know how we do that? | 就这么简单 你知道我们是怎么做的吧 |
[29:33] | Look at her. | 看着她 |
[29:37] | Just look at her. God. Would you just let them… | 看着她 好好盯着她 |
[29:40] | Look at her! | 好好盯着她 |
[29:49] | That’s a good start. | 不错 好的开始 |
[30:27] | Put your seatbelt on. | 系上安全带 |
[31:25] | Hell. | 妈的 |
[31:30] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[31:32] | You’re okay. | 你也没事 |
[32:20] | Now I go left, right? | 应该走左边 对吗 |
[32:24] | Looks like that road that’s over the mountain is left. | 我看看 这条公路在山的左边 |
[32:28] | Right takes you back to the lake. | 右边会带你到湖 |
[32:31] | Go left. | 向左走 |
[32:35] | I’ve been coming here for years. You’re looking for Highway 43, | 我来这好几年了 你们想走43号高速公路 |
[32:38] | the 2-lane that goes over the mountains. Right? | 要绕过这座山 对吧 |
[32:42] | I guess that’s the one, Mari. | 我猜你是对的 玛丽 |
[32:44] | Then you need to go left. | 所以 你该走左边 |
[32:58] | Thanks for the clarity, Mari. | 谢谢你的帮助 玛丽 |
[33:07] | Thanks for being so cooperative, Mari. | 谢谢你的友好合作 玛丽 |
[33:11] | What good would it do me not to be? | 不合作又能怎样 |
[33:15] | I always took your kind to be whiny little fucking bitches | 我最讨厌别人在我面前装逼 |
[33:18] | born with silver spoons up their asses, but you, | 以为自己出生屁股就插着银勺 |
[33:22] | I think maybe there’s hope for you, Mari. | 别以为我不敢动你 玛丽 |
[33:27] | I don’t know, Krug. I think Mari here has some potential you should consider. | 我觉得玛丽有什么打算你要担心 |
[33:32] | Krug, what do you think? | 克鲁 你怎么想 |
[33:33] | I think she’s been a cool customer ever since the motel. | 从旅店起她是我见过又大胆又冷静的人 |
[33:38] | He agrees. | 他同意了 |
[33:57] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[34:11] | Come on! | 抓住她 |
[34:12] | You get the fuck… | 他妈的 |
[34:19] | Handle it! | 抓住她 |
[34:22] | Dad, watch out! | 爸爸 当心 |
[35:31] | Shit. | 操 |
[35:42] | Motherfucker. | 他妈的 |
[35:51] | You bitch. | 婊子 |
[36:02] | Sadie, you okay? | 赛迪 你没事吧 |
[36:04] | Do I look O-fucking-kay? Fuck! | 我他妈看起来像没事儿的吗 |
[36:09] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:12] | This is gonna scar. It’s gonna scar forever! | 这会留疤的 永远掉不了 |
[36:18] | Well, then you should let her know how you feel about that. | 你也要让她尝尝这感觉 |
[36:23] | Yeah! | 是 |
[36:27] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[36:34] | You bitch! | 臭婊子 |
[36:38] | Fuck you! | 我操 |
[36:39] | Fucking bitch, you burned my fucking face! | 臭婊子 你他妈把老娘的脸烧坏了 |
[36:42] | Why the fuck did you do that? | 你他妈为什么要这么做 |
[36:44] | Oh, my God! Mari! | 我的天 玛丽 |
[36:46] | Damn it! Fuck! | 该死 操 |
[36:47] | Mari! Paige, run! | 玛丽 佩琪 快跑 |
[36:51] | Come here! | 到这来 |
[36:52] | Bring her back! | 带她回来 |
[37:12] | Help! | 救命 |
[37:16] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
[37:19] | Help me! Help! | 救我 救命 |
[37:27] | Get back here, you stupid cunt! | 给我回来 你个白痴 |
[37:30] | Come on back, Paige! | 回来 佩琪 |
[37:35] | No! | 不 |
[37:36] | Stop! | 停下 |
[37:38] | Please. | 求求你 |
[38:00] | Hey, Paige! | 佩琪 |
[38:07] | Paige! | 佩琪 |
[38:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:44] | Help! Somebody! | 救命 有人吗 |
[38:47] | Help me! Somebody help me! Help me! | 救救我 来人啊救救我 |
[38:56] | Please help me! No! | 请救救我 不 |
[39:16] | No. | 不要 |
[39:18] | No? | 不要? |
[39:21] | Krug says he wants us to bring her back. | 克鲁让我们把她带回去 |
[39:35] | Get up! | 起来 |
[40:17] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[40:39] | You ready to be a man? | 准备好当个真男人了吗 |
[40:43] | What? | 什么 |
[40:51] | Pick one. Or both. | 挑一个 两个也行 |
[40:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[41:02] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[41:03] | No! | 不要 |
[41:04] | Come on. Grab her. | 来吧 上了她 |
[41:08] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[41:09] | I’m teaching you a lesson, son! Just… Come on. | 我这是在给你上一课 孩子 来吧 |
[41:15] | Jesus, just like that. Look at that. | 上帝啊 就这样 看这 |
[41:21] | Come here. | 来 |
[41:24] | Yeah. See? Let’s get him all worked up. | 嗯 看见了没 我们要让他兴奋起来 |
[41:29] | Get him all worked up and tingling. | 让他兴奋起来和发麻 |
[41:32] | There. | 那 |
[41:40] | What’s the matter with you! | 你有毛病啊 |
[41:45] | Never gonna get easier than this! | 没有比这更唾手可得的了 |
[41:48] | You’re pathetic! | 可怜虫 |
[41:52] | What’d you say, Paige? | 你说什么 佩琪 |
[41:54] | Where did that come from all of a sudden? | 这句话从哪冒出来的 |
[42:02] | My goodness. Come here. | 天哪 过来 |
[42:06] | Are you gonna hit me now? | 现在你又要打我了吗 |
[42:08] | No, honey, not hit. | 不 亲爱的 我不会打你 |
[42:14] | No! | 不 |
[42:22] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[42:44] | Paige! | 佩琪 |
[42:57] | You think I’m pathetic, Paige? Look at my fucking kid here! | 你认为我可怜是吧佩琪 看看我的孩子吧 |
[43:06] | Well, Mari, looks like she’s in a lot of pain. | 玛丽 看起来她好痛苦 |
[43:12] | Get that hair out of her mouth. | 把嘴里的头发拿出来 |
[43:16] | Tell her everything’s gonna be okay. Tell her help’s on the way. | 跟她说不会有事的 救援马上就来了 |
[43:21] | Tell her it’s not as bad as it looks. | 跟她说不像看起来那么糟 |
[43:26] | Do it. She needs you! | 快点 她需要你 |
[43:28] | I won’t! | 我不要 |
[43:34] | God damn it! Leave me alone! | -他妈的 -放开我 |
[43:39] | No. | 不 |
[43:41] | Don’t! Don’t do this! | 不 别这样 |
[43:44] | You think you can fuck with me whenever you want? | 你觉得你可以随便玩我吗 |
[43:47] | She doesn’t think so, see. | 她不这么想 |
[43:54] | She’s a liar. | 她是个骗子 |
[44:07] | Look around. Look what she did. | 看看四周 她都做了些什么 |
[44:12] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[44:16] | No! You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[44:27] | No! | 不 |
[44:40] | No, please! Please… | 不要 求你了 |
[44:49] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[44:55] | Justin, please. | 贾斯丁 求你了 |
[44:58] | No. You stay right there, Justin. | 老实呆着 贾斯丁 |
[45:02] | Please! | 求你了 |
[45:05] | Please, please, please… | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[45:29] | What is that? You want that? | 那是什么 你想要那个 |
[45:35] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的 |
[45:36] | No! | 不 |
[47:13] | You missed out. | 你错过了 |
[47:47] | I swim. | 游泳 |
[47:49] | What, sweetie? We can’t hear you. | 什么 亲爱的 听不到你 |
[47:52] | I love to swim. | 我爱游泳 |
[47:54] | We’re happy for you. | 我们为你高兴 |
[48:00] | I can do it one more… | 可以再做一次 |
[48:04] | One more time for what? | 再做次什么 |
[49:53] | Shit. | 靠 |
[49:54] | You got her. | 你打中了 |
[51:13] | Come on! Justin! | 过来 贾斯汀 |
[51:43] | Thanks for cooking, honey. It’s good. | 谢谢你的晚餐 亲爱的 很好吃 |
[51:46] | It’s a team effort. | 这是我们共同的努力成果 |
[51:50] | Sit down. Stay with me. | 坐下 陪陪我 |
[51:56] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 不好意思 |
[52:10] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[52:12] | There’s been an accident. | 我们刚刚出车祸了 |
[52:17] | This is gonna hurt. 1, 2… | 可能有点痛 一 二 |
[52:22] | Shit! | 靠 |
[52:25] | Shit! | 靠 |
[52:32] | Okay. The worst part’s over. | 好了 最煎熬的部分结束了 |
[52:35] | Just try and breathe normally, okay? Deep breath. | 试着正常呼吸 好吗 深呼吸 |
[52:37] | Deep breath, deep breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[52:38] | I was just saying that despite everything, we’re having a pretty lucky day. | 我想说 不论如何今天都还是很幸运啊 |
[52:43] | Seeing your house… | 有幸来到贵府 |
[52:44] | It’s so beautiful. This kitchen is just so squeaky clean. | 房子很漂亮 厨房也很干净 |
[52:53] | And you being a doctor, of course. | 你一定是医生吧 |
[52:55] | Yeah, an ill-equipped one. You guys should still go to the hospital. | 是 但我这没有设备 你们还是应该去下医院 |
[53:00] | Well, we don’t really have the best health coverage right now. | 可是我们现在还没有完善的医保 |
[53:04] | Well, they still have to treat you. | 但是他们还是会提供治疗的啊 |
[53:06] | Well, in that case, can we bum a ride? | 这样啊 那可以劳烦你们载我们一程吗 |
[53:09] | Sure, there’s only one problem. | 可以 不过还有个小问题 |
[53:11] | Our daughter won’t have the car back till tomorrow morning. So… | 我们女儿开车出去了 明早才能回来 所以 |
[53:17] | Thank you, Mrs. Collingwood. | 谢谢你 科林伍德太太 |
[53:19] | It’s Emma. | 我叫艾玛 |
[53:21] | Thank you. You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[53:24] | Justin, sweetie, would you like some hot chocolate? | 贾斯汀 孩子 想喝点热朱古力吗 |
[53:27] | Well, if he doesn’t, it’ll be a first. What do you say, Justin? | 他一向不会拒绝的 问你呢 贾斯汀 |
[53:34] | Yeah? | 要吗 |
[53:36] | Yes, please. Okay. | -好的 谢谢 -好 |
[53:41] | Hold on to this. Keep the pressure on. | 拿住这个 用力按住 |
[53:44] | Say, you think I could use your landline? | 可以借你们的电话用下吗 |
[53:47] | Sure. Yeah, no problem. | 当然 当然可以 |
[53:48] | It’s right there on the wall. Here you go. | 就在那边的墙上 给你 |
[53:50] | I gotta call us a tow truck and maybe a cab to take us into town. | 我想叫部拖车或者出租车来 把我们带回镇里 |
[53:54] | Are you sure that’s a good idea, Krug? | 你确定这样好吗 克鲁格 |
[53:59] | I mean, do they even have taxis here? | 我是说 这里叫的到出租车吗 |
[54:03] | Yeah, they do. | 嗯 可以的 |
[54:04] | Good luck getting one to come out here in this weather. | 这种天气时就有点难说了 |
[54:08] | Well, they might, honey. You never know. | 应该行的 亲爱的 你也说不准 |
[54:12] | Yeah, you never know, do you? | 对啊 你也说不准嘛 |
[54:14] | Yellow Pages are in this drawer over here. | 电话黄页在这抽屉里 |
[54:19] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[54:30] | Okay, Francis, here we go. | 好了 弗朗西斯 准备好了 |
[54:34] | One second. | 一下就好 |
[54:41] | Shit. | 靠 |
[54:42] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[54:56] | Shit, you gotta be fucking kidding me. | 靠 有没有搞错 |
[54:58] | Hey, Doc. Doc, where’s the needle? | 医生 针在哪儿 |
[55:01] | Don’t move, okay? Don’t move. | 别动 好吗 别动 |
[55:04] | Yeah, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[55:07] | That phone’s dead, too. | 电话线也切断了 |
[55:09] | Yeah, it happens every time. I’ll just turn the generator on. | 这是常有的事 我去发动下发电机 |
[55:13] | Sit tight, everyone. | 大家少安毋躁 |
[55:37] | So, you guys live here permanently? | 你们在这儿长住吗 |
[55:40] | Oh, no, no, no. We actually live in the city. | 不是 其实我们住在城里的 |
[55:43] | How many houses do you have? | 你们有多少间房子 |
[55:51] | So, what are you guys doing out here anyway? | 你们来这做什么啊 |
[55:53] | I mean, this is kind of in the middle of nowhere. | 我是说 这儿荒郊僻野的 |
[55:56] | Are you on a family vacation or… | 你们来这儿度假还是 |
[56:05] | Well, it’s kind of embarrassing actually. | 说起来挺难为情的 |
[56:08] | My dad used to take Francis and me to this lake every summer. | 我父亲每年夏天都带我和弗朗西斯 |
[56:13] | Do some fishing, a little camping… | 来这钓鱼 露营什么的 |
[56:17] | But now that he’s gone, | 但是他现在去世了 |
[56:20] | those memories are all that I really have left of him, | 我对他的记忆都在这儿 |
[56:23] | and, basically, I’m just trying to do the same thing for Justin here. | 然后我只想带着贾斯汀做相同的事情 |
[56:31] | I think that’s important. It’s nice, making memories. | 我觉得这很有意义 留下些回忆是很美好的事 |
[56:38] | Don’t know if I want to remember today. | 不知道以后我会不会想回忆起今天呢 |
[56:43] | You might. You never know. I mean, you’re all safe. You’re together. | 说不定会呢 你们现在能平安的团聚 |
[56:48] | That’s what counts. | 这才是最重要的 |
[56:50] | Amen, Emma. Amen. | 阿门 艾玛 阿门 |
[57:40] | Well, okay. | 搞掂了 |
[57:44] | Would you mind holding this for me? Just hold it on his face. | 你可以帮我拿着吗 一直照着他的脸 |
[57:49] | You all right? All right, here we go. | 你还好吗 准备好了 我们开始了 |
[57:52] | Okay, just hold still. | 好 别动 |
[57:59] | God. | 啊 |
[58:02] | That fucking hurts! | 他妈疼啊 |
[58:10] | Man up, Frank. | 坚持一下 弗朗克 |
[58:12] | Fuck you. God. | 我操 |
[58:19] | Here you go, sweetheart. | 给你 孩子 |
[58:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:24] | And we’re done. | 大功告成 |
[58:27] | You better not be lying, Doc. | 希望你没骗我 医生 |
[58:29] | I just have to clean it off first. | 先帮你清洗伤口再说 |
[58:30] | Hey, Em, would you get the antiseptic cream out of the drawer over there? | 艾玛 可以帮我拿下抽屉那边的消炎膏吗 |
[58:36] | It’s gonna sting. What? | -可能有点痛 -什么 |
[58:39] | Jesus, okay! I know. It’s okay. You’re doing good. Okay. | -天啊 -好了 你做的很好 |
[58:45] | That’s it. You’re done. | 你没事了已经 |
[58:48] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[58:50] | Thank you, Emma. | 谢谢 艾玛 |
[58:57] | Sure. | 好 |
[59:00] | I’ll… I’ll get you a coffee, too. | 我也帮你倒杯咖啡 |
[59:05] | Got anything stronger? | 还有别的让我更精神的选吗 |
[59:33] | Nothing. | 打不通 |
[59:36] | Yeah, I figured. | 猜到了 |
[59:37] | Looks like we’re still stuck here. | 我们还是要被困在这儿了 |
[59:45] | Justin, are you okay? | 贾斯汀 你还好吗 |
[59:48] | I’ve just never seen him like this before. | 我以前没见过他这样 |
[59:52] | Well, maybe you should lie down. | 或许你们应该休息一下 |
[59:56] | You know, you should probably just sleep here tonight. | 你们今晚就在这儿过夜吧 |
[1:00:01] | Well, no, we couldn’t do that. | 不能这样 |
[1:00:05] | I don’t think you have much choice. | 你们别无他选啊 |
[1:00:07] | We just don’t want to impose, is all. | 我们只是不想太过打扰 |
[1:00:12] | Well, it’s really not a problem. We have a guest house. So… | 真的没事 我们有间客房 所以 |
[1:00:17] | Whatever you think. Whatever’s easiest. | 随你安排就好 我们随意 |
[1:00:22] | Yeah, we’re very easy. | 对啊 我们很随意的 |
[1:00:32] | Where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪 |
[1:00:33] | It’s the last door on the right. Down the hall. | 右边最里面那间 沿走廊走就是了 |
[1:00:40] | Kitchen counter’s fine. | 放在厨房台上就好 |
[1:01:25] | That’s our daughter, Mari. | 那是我们女儿 玛丽 |
[1:01:28] | The car thief. | 我们家的偷车贼 |
[1:01:32] | Sorry… I’m… | 对不起 |
[1:01:37] | Justin, honey? Justin, honey… | 贾斯汀 亲爱的 |
[1:01:39] | Are you okay? What’s wrong? I’m fine. I’m fine. | -你还好吗 怎么了 -我没事我没事 |
[1:02:02] | Hey, Justin, Dr. Collingwood wants to know if you’re doing okay. | 贾斯汀 科林伍德医生问你是不是不舒服 |
[1:02:08] | Yeah, tell him I’m fine. | 跟他说我没事 |
[1:02:12] | You keep your mouth shut, do you hear me? Don’t you fuck up again. | 你把嘴闭紧了 听见没 别又把事情搞砸了 |
[1:02:19] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:02:55] | The neighborhood boys would try to jump over our fence and steal our fruit… | 邻居家的小孩总是想翻过围栏偷水果吃 |
[1:03:03] | The dog would chase them out, but my mom was scared of the dog. | 然后我们家狗就追着那群孩子跑 但我妈又怕狗 |
[1:03:06] | She took him to the pound. | 所以就把它关在狗窝里 |
[1:03:39] | We’re being shown to our room. | 他们现在带我们去客房 |
[1:04:27] | So, the bathroom is in there. | 那边是浴室 |
[1:04:29] | And there should be some stuff in the medicine cabinet | 如果贾斯汀又不舒服的话 |
[1:04:32] | in case Justin starts to feel sick again. | 医务柜里有些药 |
[1:04:36] | But other than that, I think we’re pretty well-covered. | 除此之外 我想我们该做的都做了 |
[1:04:40] | So, unless you guys can think of anything else, then I’ll let you… | 没什么其他事的话 |
[1:04:44] | Let you get your rest. | 你们就好好休息吧 |
[1:04:46] | Emma, please. You’ve done more than enough. | 艾玛 谢谢 你已经招待的很周到了 |
[1:04:49] | Go. Get some sleep for goodness sakes. | 早点去休息吧 |
[1:04:54] | Well, if you decide that you do need anything, please don’t hesitate to… | 如果有什么其他需要的话 不用有什么顾虑 |
[1:04:59] | Well, you can’t really call, but I guess just come over. | 电话用不了 但是我想直接来找我们就好 |
[1:05:03] | Will do. | 我们会的 |
[1:05:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:05:07] | Good night. Good night. | 晚安 晚安 |
[1:05:09] | Good night, Emma. | 艾玛 晚安 |
[1:05:23] | I think she likes me. | 我觉得她对我有意思 |
[1:05:51] | You get them all squared away down there? | 他们都住进那边的房间了吗 |
[1:05:54] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:05:57] | They’re just so weird. | 感觉有点怪怪的 |
[1:06:01] | Did you lock the front door? No. | -你把正门锁上了吗 -没 |
[1:06:04] | I got it. Why don’t you pour us the rest of that wine? | 我去锁 我们把剩下那点酒喝了吧 |
[1:06:22] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[1:06:25] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[1:06:33] | Where’s it coming from? | 哪里在响 |
[1:06:35] | Sounds like it’s coming from the porch. | 好像是走廊上的声音 |
[1:07:00] | Mari! | 玛丽 |
[1:07:03] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:07:10] | Okay, baby. I got you. Sweetie. | 好的宝贝 我来了 |
[1:07:13] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God. John. | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[1:07:18] | She’s been shot! We gotta get her inside. | 她中枪了 赶快把她抬进屋里 |
[1:07:25] | Hold her head. Hold her head. Give me some room. | 扶好她的头 给她点空间 |
[1:07:33] | John, is she breathing? Baby? | 约翰 她还有呼吸吗 |
[1:07:37] | Come on, girl, let’s go. | 振作一点 孩子 来 |
[1:07:40] | John, come on! | 约翰 天啊 |
[1:07:45] | Fuck! Oh, my God! | 妈的 我的天 |
[1:07:48] | No, no, no. That’s it. All right. | 不不 就是这了 好了 |
[1:07:51] | Come on, Mari. Can you hear me? | 玛丽 能听见我说话吗 |
[1:07:53] | Mommy and Daddy are with you, okay? You’re gonna be okay. | 爸爸妈妈都在这儿 你会没事的 |
[1:07:56] | I gotta stop this bleeding. Go get me a knife. | 我现在要帮她止血 拿把刀给我 |
[1:07:57] | John, what about the bullet? Stopping the bleeding is more important | 那子弹呢 现在止血比他妈的取子弹重要 |
[1:08:00] | than fishing for a fucking bullet! Get me a knife now! | 赶快拿把刀给我 |
[1:08:15] | John. John! | 拿来了 |
[1:08:18] | And lots of towels, all right? Whatever alcohol we have in there. | 我需要很多毛巾 还有家里全部的酒精 |
[1:08:57] | Okay, sweet pea. This isn’t gonna feel good, but it’s gotta be done. Okay? | 没事的 宝贝 可能会不舒服 但很快就好 好吗 |
[1:09:08] | That’s it, that’s it, baby girl. I know, baby, I know. | 好了好了 乖 我知道 宝贝 我明白 |
[1:09:12] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[1:09:16] | Almost done. Okay. | 快好了 没事了 |
[1:09:22] | That’s it, that’s it. Brave girl. | 没事了 没事了 真勇敢 |
[1:09:25] | Okay, all done. That’s it. | 好了 没事了 没事了 |
[1:09:53] | Oh, God. | 哦天啊 |
[1:09:56] | You fucker. | 他妈的禽兽 |
[1:10:01] | Mari? What’s that? What’s that? | 玛丽 怎么了 怎么了 |
[1:10:03] | I can’t breathe. Okay, okay. I’m gonna fix it, all right? | -我不能呼吸 -没事没事 我来解决好吗 |
[1:10:06] | That’s easy, honey, all right. Okay, I’m just gonna turn you over. | 很简单 宝贝 没事 好 我要给你翻个身 |
[1:10:09] | That’s my baby. Just one second. | 这才是我的好孩子 很快 |
[1:10:14] | Emma! I need a glass of water, quick! | 艾玛 我需要一杯水 快点 |
[1:10:21] | There we go. Okay. Just for a minute. | 我们开始 好了 稍等片刻 |
[1:10:25] | Mama’s right here, honey. That’s it. | -妈妈在这里 宝贝 -没事的 |
[1:10:29] | Mama’s here, honey. | 妈妈在这里 宝贝 |
[1:10:34] | John, be careful. Okay. | -约翰 小心 -好的 |
[1:10:36] | All right, sweet pea, now this is gonna hurt a little bit, okay? | 好了 甜心 现在可能会有一点疼 |
[1:10:40] | But I promise you, you’re gonna breathe better. | 但是我保证 你就可以呼吸了 |
[1:10:42] | All right, here we go. Ready? 1… It’s okay, baby. It’s okay. | 好了 我们开始 准备好了 1.. |
[1:10:44] | 2,3 2, 3. | |
[1:10:46] | I know. I know, sweetie, you’re almost there. | 我知道我知道 甜心 就要好了 |
[1:10:49] | I just need to let a little air out. | 我得让空气出来 |
[1:10:51] | That’s it. That’s my girl. Okay. | 好了 这才是我的好姑娘 |
[1:10:55] | Okay, sweetheart. Okay, that’s it, baby. | 好了 甜心 好了 没事了 宝贝 |
[1:10:58] | Hang on one sec. Just gotta equalize the pressure. | 坚持一下 就平衡一下压力 |
[1:11:02] | Okay, all right. That’s it. | 好了 没事了 |
[1:11:06] | It’s okay, honey. Just breathe. | 好了 甜心 呼吸 |
[1:11:09] | Okay, there we go. That’s it, there you go. | 好了 没事了 没事了 |
[1:11:13] | That’s it, baby. There you go. Okay. | 没事了 宝贝 没事了 |
[1:11:17] | Is that better? Now you can breathe. That’s all better now. | 好点了吗 现在你能呼吸了 现在都好了 |
[1:11:22] | That’s my girl. There you go. Yeah. It’s okay, baby. | 这才是我的好姑娘 没事了 是的 没事了 |
[1:11:37] | Can you tell me who did this to you, huh? | 你能告诉我谁干的吗 |
[1:11:41] | Did you see him, sweetie? | 你看到他了吗 甜心 |
[1:11:45] | John? | 约翰? |
[1:11:46] | She’s doing okay. She’s stable. I don’t know how long it’s gonna be, | 她很好 稳定了 我不知道还能维持多久 |
[1:11:49] | but we gotta get her to a hospital. | 我们得送她去医院 |
[1:11:51] | John. What? | -约翰 -怎么了 |
[1:11:53] | This was in the kitchen. | 这个在厨房 |
[1:11:57] | Okay. Why? The kid. | -怎么 -那个孩子 |
[1:12:01] | That kid put it there. | 那个孩子放在那里的 |
[1:12:04] | John, Mari was wearing this when she left. | 约翰 玛丽出门的时候带着这个 |
[1:12:07] | She was wearing this when she left today. | 她今天出门的时候带着这个 |
[1:12:22] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:12:26] | Em. | 艾玛 |
[1:12:30] | Em, she was raped. | 她被强奸过 |
[1:12:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:36] | No! No! There’s blood… | 不不 那里的血… |
[1:12:40] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:42] | Motherfuckers! | 他妈的禽兽 |
[1:12:44] | John, I’ve should’ve seen it. I should have realized. | 约翰 我早该看到的 我早该知道的 |
[1:12:47] | He was just standing there looking at her. He looked like a goddamn ghost, | 他站在那里看着她 他就像看到了鬼 |
[1:12:51] | he just was staring at her picture on the fridge. Fucking knew it! | 他盯着冰箱上她的照片 我该猜到的 |
[1:12:57] | We’re gonna get her to a hospital, okay? We are going to do this. | 我们要带她去医院 好吗 我们去医院 |
[1:13:01] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这儿 |
[1:13:02] | What if they come over here… You’re right. I know. You’re right. | -如果他们来这里 -是的 我知道 是的 |
[1:13:06] | Which means we gotta be ready. For anything. | 这意味这我们要准备好 以防万一 |
[1:13:11] | We have to be ready to do anything. You hear me? | 我们要做好万全准备 你听懂了吗 |
[1:13:17] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[1:13:19] | We don’t have… We don’t have a car. I mean, | 我们没有 我们没有车 而且 |
[1:13:22] | the nearest house is 6 miles from here. | 最近的房子也离这里6英里 |
[1:13:24] | How are we… By land. | -我们怎么 -坐船 |
[1:13:27] | Six miles by land, okay? We’re gonna do this. | 六英里水路 好吗 我们可以的 |
[1:13:32] | I need you with me. We are going to do it. | 我需要你和我一起 我们就这么做 |
[1:13:37] | Okay. Okay. Let’s go. | -好的 -好的 走吧 |
[1:13:39] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[1:13:41] | All right, I need some tape. I gotta tape… I gotta secure this tube. Okay. | 好了 我需要一些胶带 我需要胶带固定导管 |
[1:14:19] | You awake in there? | 你在那儿醒着吗 |
[1:15:10] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:16:39] | Come here, baby. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 过来 宝贝 没事了 没事了 |
[1:16:42] | It’s gonna be okay. We’re leaving very soon, I promise. | 很快就好了 我们很快就可以离开了 我保证 |
[1:16:49] | Em, where are the boat keys? | 船钥匙在哪里 |
[1:17:23] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:17:24] | Sorry, I thought you’d be asleep by now. | 对不起 我以为你已经睡觉了 |
[1:17:39] | John’s asleep. | 约翰睡觉了 |
[1:17:41] | I’m the… I’m the night owl. | 我是 那种夜猫子 |
[1:17:46] | Yeah, that last lightning bolt woke me up. | 是啊 我被刚那个闪电弄醒了 |
[1:17:51] | Thought maybe a cold beer might help. Knock me back out. | 就想可能一点冰啤酒会有帮助 定定神 |
[1:17:54] | Do you mind? No, wait. Wait, wait. | -你介意吗 -不 等等 等 |
[1:18:00] | I… | 我 |
[1:18:04] | I don’t think a beer’s gonna cut it, you know. | 我觉得啤酒没用 你知道 |
[1:18:08] | Not on a night like this anyway. | 在这样的晚上没用 |
[1:18:14] | Well, what’s gonna cut it, Mrs. Collingwood? | 那什么有用呢 科林伍德夫人 |
[1:18:20] | Well, I was thinking of maybe a more… | 我想可能 |
[1:18:26] | A more adult beverage. | 一些更成人的饮料 |
[1:18:30] | We fall into that category? | 酒也开始分类了吗 |
[1:18:34] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[1:18:39] | All right, bartender. I guess I’ll have another hit of that whiskey then. | 好吧 酒保 那我想要一杯威士忌 |
[1:18:45] | John just polished that off. | 约翰刚喝完了 |
[1:18:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:18:51] | That’s impressive. | 真让人印象深刻 |
[1:18:53] | So, he must be… He’s passed out upstairs. | -那他一定 -他在楼上睡死过去 |
[1:19:02] | You a wine drinker? | 你喝葡萄酒吗 |
[1:19:05] | I guess I am tonight. | 我想今晚我能喝点 |
[1:19:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:19:11] | Here, let me go find one. | 这里 让我找找 |
[1:19:32] | So, is that rain letting up any? | 那么 雨小点了吗 |
[1:19:35] | No, not much. I think the storm’s gonna be here awhile. | 不 没有 我想 风暴还要持续一会 |
[1:19:46] | So, you not finding a good bottle? | 那 你找不到好酒吗 |
[1:19:51] | No, I… No, actually, | 不 我 不 事实上 |
[1:19:54] | I have one open in the fridge. Let me just go get it. | 冰箱里有一瓶开过的 我去拿那瓶吧 |
[1:20:11] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:20:19] | Should I just chug it? | 我就直接对着喝吗 |
[1:20:25] | God, I’m sorry. Glasses, right. | 哦 对不起 杯子 没错 |
[1:20:33] | Here, let me just pour that for you. All right. | -让我给你打开吧 -好的 |
[1:20:42] | You know, I can’t thank you enough for your hospitality. | 你知道 我对你的好客感激不尽 |
[1:20:50] | Well, you know, it’s… It’s the least we could do. | 你知道 我们也没做什么 |
[1:21:13] | So, I noticed you had a hot tub. | 我看到你有个热浴缸 |
[1:21:19] | You get to use that much? | 你经常用吗 |
[1:21:22] | No. Not too much lately. | 最近不常用 |
[1:21:32] | Of course, there’s a fire. It could use some stoking. | 当然那里有火 那会需要一些燃料 |
[1:21:40] | Now that sounds like a fine idea. | 现在这个听好上去是个好主意 |
[1:21:46] | I’ll get the wine. I’ll meet you in there. | 我去拿酒 你在那里等我 |
[1:22:08] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的 |
[1:22:45] | You fucking bitch! | 你个婊子 |
[1:22:48] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[1:23:11] | Krug! | 克鲁格 |
[1:23:13] | Krug! Sadie! | 克鲁格! 塞迪! |
[1:23:18] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:23:29] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:28:48] | Shit! | 他妈的 |
[1:28:56] | Jesus Christ! | 我的上帝 |
[1:29:29] | Who are you crazy fucks? | 你们他妈的是什么人 |
[1:30:51] | Fuck me, Francis. | 我操 弗朗西斯 |
[1:34:09] | Hang on sweetheart, okay? | 还好吗 亲爱的 还好吗 |
[1:34:11] | We might have to do this a different way, all right? | 我们可能要换一种方式处理这件事 好吗 |
[1:34:32] | Come on out, you piece of shit! | 滚出来 你这个畜生 |
[1:34:44] | What are the odds, man? | 真他妈的巧啊 哥们 |
[1:35:02] | Of course, your little girl had a lot to do with it. | 看来这一切都是因为你的小女儿了 |
[1:35:07] | You should be proud. | 你应该感到自豪 |
[1:35:11] | How’d you make us anyway? | 你到底怎么发现的 |
[1:35:17] | Did my fucking kid rat us out? | 是不是我那个没出息的儿子说的 |
[1:35:23] | That’s it, isn’t it? My fucking kid! | 肯定就是这样 是不是 我那个没出息的儿子 |
[1:35:31] | He figured out who you were and blabbered his brains. | 他猜到了你们是谁然后开始胡说八道 |
[1:35:35] | Hey, by the way, you all did a bang-up job on my brother. | 对了顺便说一下 你可够狠的 |
[1:35:40] | He is really fucking dead down there. | 我弟弟他妈的死在那了 |
[1:36:28] | Well, well. What’s this? | 原来如此 那是什么 |
[1:36:32] | This Emma down here by the lake? | 艾玛从湖边回来了 |
[1:36:35] | You two planning a daring escape at sea, huh? | 你们肯定是想从湖边逃走吧 是不是 |
[1:37:17] | No! Emma! | 不 艾玛 |
[1:37:46] | Did you find them? | 你有没有找到他们 |
[1:38:11] | That hurt? | 你不是很有种 |
[1:38:15] | Give you a hand! | 该给你鼓鼓掌 |
[1:38:34] | You should have seen yourself. | 看看你那个样 |
[1:38:39] | Come on, is that all you got for me? | 来啊 你就这些能耐吗 |
[1:38:45] | I was expecting a lot more fight out of you, John. | 我还以为能多打会呢 |
[1:38:51] | Mari and her little friend sure gave me a lot of fight. | 玛丽和她的小朋友还和我打了几架 |
[1:39:26] | You wanna hear what I did to Mari? | 你想不想知道我是怎么对待玛丽的 |
[1:39:31] | I bet you do, pervert. | 我猜你肯定想知道 变态 |
[1:39:43] | You want to hear how tight your little homecoming queen was? | 你想知道我与你那宝贝女儿有多亲密吗 |
[1:39:54] | No, I want to hear you beg for your fucking life. | 不 只想听你苦苦求饶 |
[1:40:06] | I don’t feel like begging today. | 我不认为今天我会求饶 |
[1:40:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:40:44] | Ending this. | 结束这一切 |
[1:40:48] | Well, you sure picked a hell of a time to grow some balls. | 你真他妈会挑时间啊 这时候有种 |
[1:40:54] | Glad to see you, too. | 很高兴看见你能这样啊 |
[1:40:58] | Look, I’m not mad, all right? Just don’t do anything stupid. | 听着 我并没有疯 但别做傻事 |
[1:41:12] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:41:16] | I loved you. | 我是如此爱你 |
[1:41:19] | I took care of you! | 抚养你长大 |
[1:41:22] | Loved? | 爱? |
[1:41:25] | You don’t get to talk now! | 你现在不用讲话了 |
[1:41:28] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[1:45:16] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[1:45:19] | What is this? | 我怎么了 |
[1:45:22] | I can’t move. | 我怎么不能动啊 |
[1:45:28] | You’re paralyzed from the neck down. | 你从脖子以下都瘫痪了 |
[1:45:33] | I didn’t have any rope or duct tape. | 我没有什么绳子或者带子 |
[1:45:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:45:45] | Doc? | 医生 |
[1:45:55] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他娘的在干什么 |
[1:46:07] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:46:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:46:13] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:46:16] | Wait. | 等等 |