Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

最后生还者(The Last of Us)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 最后生还者(The Last of Us)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[10:56] Morning. 早安
[11:11] -Do I look like I’m infected? 我看起来像被感染了吗
[11:12] -Show us your arm. 给我们看你的手臂
[11:22] Yeah, it’s not getting any worse, is it? 并没有恶化 对吧
[11:27] If we’re out in the open city, why aren’t we getting swarmed? 既然我们都在外面了 为什么没有感染大军蜂拥而至
[11:29] – Don’t worry about that. – Well, I’m gonna. -别担心 -我还是会担心
[11:32] What was Marlene doing with an infected kid? 玛琳跟一个被感染的孩子 在一起做什么
[11:34] I’m not infected. 我没有被感染
[11:39] She found me after I was bitten. 她在我被咬了之后发现我
[11:40] – And she didn’t shoot you. – Clearly not. -她没对你开枪 -显然没有
[11:43] She locked me up and had her guys test me every day to see if I was getting sick. 她把我关起来 要她的人每天测试我 看我有没有发病
[11:46] Test you how? 怎么测试
[11:48] -I have to pee. -Test you… how? -我要尿尿 -怎么测试
[11:52] They’d make me count to 10 and hold out my hand and then keep it steady. 他们要我数到十 然后把手伸直保持稳定
[11:55] But, you know, I think what really impressed them was the fact that I didn’t turn into a fucking monster. 但我想真正让他们佩服的是 我没有变成该死的怪物
[12:00] Now can I please? 现在我可以走了吗
[12:06] Fine. 好吧
[12:08] Back there. You can find a spot. 你可以在后面找个地方
[12:14] And here. 拿去
[12:18] Tear out a few pages. 你自己撕几页
[12:21] -There’s not gonna be anything bad in here? -Just you. -后面不会有什么坏东西吧 -只有你
[12:23] Oh, funny. 真好笑
[12:36] Broken. 骨折了
[12:38] Maybe a hairline. 可能只是骨裂吧
[12:41] It’ll heal fast. 很快就会愈合
[12:51] -She made it through the fuckin’ night, Joel. 她撑过昨晚了
[12:53] -It doesn’t matter. 那不重要
[12:54] It’s gonna happen sooner or later. 这是迟早的事
[12:58] All right? We’re still close to the wall. We sneak her back into the QZ. 我们离围墙还很近 我们偷偷把她送回隔离区
[13:01] We find a different way to get the battery. This is our best shot. -找别的方法取得电池 -这是我们最好的机会
[13:07] We take her back to the QZ, someone’s gonna notice her arm, 要是把她带回隔离区 一定会有人注意到她的手臂
[13:10] they’re gonna scan her… then they’ll kill her. 他们会扫描她 然后杀了她
[13:12] Well, better them then us. 他们动手总比我们动手好
[13:15] You need to stop talkin’ about this kid like she’s got some kinda life in front of her. 别再把这孩子讲得 好像她还能活多久似的
[13:29] You hungry? You can share some of ours. 你饿了吗 我们可以分一些给你
[13:32] Thanks. Marlene sent me with my own. 谢了 玛琳有帮我准备
[13:53] Is that chicken? 那是鸡肉吗
[13:55] Yeah. 对
[13:57] Marlene said they get it from smugglers. 玛琳说他们是跟走私客买的
[14:01] Guess not you guys. 看来不是你们
[14:06] -Hey. Hey! -Why– -等等 -为什么…
[14:08] why are you so important to Marlene? 为什么你对玛琳这么重要
[14:11] And don’t lie to me 别骗我
[14:12] or we’ll take you back. 不然我们就把你送回去
[14:14] You take me back, you don’t get your battery. 送我回去 你们就拿不到电池了
[14:16] You heard that? 你听见了
[14:18] Then you must’ve heard that he wants to shoot you. 那你一定也听到他想对你开枪了
[14:27] I’m gonna talk to you like you’re an adult. Okay? 我要把你当成年人跟你谈 好吗
[14:30] Joel and I aren’t good people. 我跟乔尔不是好人
[14:34] We’re doin’ this for us because, apparently, you’re worth something. 我们这么做是为了自己 因为显然你有点价值
[14:38] But we don’t know what you’re worth if we don’t know what we have. 但要是我们不清楚状况 就不知道你到底有多少价值
[14:42] So answer my question. 所以回答我的问题
[14:52] She told me not to tell anybody, and now I’m telling the first people that I– 她叫我不要告诉任何人 现在我却要立刻告诉第一个…
[15:00] There’s a Firefly base camp somewhere out west… 火萤在西部某个地方有个基地营
[15:04] with doctors. – They’re working on a cure. 那里有医生 他们在研发解药
[15:07] I’ve heard this before. And whatever happened to me… -这我听过了 -不管我是怎么回事
[15:09] …is the key to finding the vaccine. That’s what this is? -都是找到… -找到疫苗的关键 原来是这样
[15:13] We’ve heard this a million times. Vaccines, miracle cures. None of it works. 这种话我们听过几百万次了 疫苗 神奇疗法
[15:16] -Ever. -Fuck you, man. I didn’t ask for this. -从来都没有用 -去你的 这又不是我自愿的
[15:19] You and me both. This isn’t gonna end well, Tess. 我也是 这不会有好下场的 泰丝
[15:22] We need to go back. 我们得回去
[15:32] Let’s just finish it. 我们就做到底吧
[15:34] It doesn’t matter if she is or she isn’t what the Fireflies say. 不管她是不是火萤说的那样都不重要
[15:37] If they believe that she is 只要他们相信她是
[15:40] then… we get what we want. 我们就能得到我们想要的
[15:50] If she so much as twitches. 要是她有任何异状…
[15:53] Don’t. 不要这样
[15:57] Okay. 好吧
[16:03] Okay? 好吗
[16:07] Okay. 好
[16:20] Can I have a gun? 可以给我一把枪吗
[16:21] -Absolutely not. -No. -绝对不行 -不行
[16:22] Okay, Jesus. Fine. I’ll have to throw a fuckin’ sandwich at them. 好啦…我拿三明治丢它们就好
[16:43] It’s clear. 安全
[17:06] Yeah, looks different in the daylight, huh? 是啊 白天看起来很不一样吧
[17:25] We should get movin’. 我们该走了
[17:38] It’s like a fucked-up moon. 就像被搞得乱七八糟的月球
[17:40] – Is this where they bombed? 这是他们轰炸的地方吗
[17:43] – Yeah. They hit most of the big cities like this. 对 大部分的大城市 都遭到这样的轰炸
[17:46] They had to slow the spread somehow. 他们必须设法减缓扩散速度
[17:50] Worked here, but it… didn’t in most places. 在这里有效 但在多数地方都无效
[18:02] So, the State House is across there. It’s about a 10-minute walk if you could go straight. 议会大厦就在对面 直走大约十分钟
[18:06] -So? -Long way or short way? -所以… -绕远路还是抄捷径
[18:09] I mean, it’s the long way or the “we’re fuckin’ dead” way. 不绕远路 就死路一条
[18:12] Well, I vote long way just based on that limited information. 根据这项有限的资讯 我投绕远路一票
[18:17] We have to check it from the hotel first. 我们得先去饭店确认
[18:21] Okay. 好
[18:39] Where the fuck are they already? 它们到底在哪里
[18:41] You’ll know it when they’re close. 它们接近时你就会知道的
[18:44] I didn’t know last time. 上次我就不知道
[18:47] How did you get bit? 你是怎么被咬的
[18:50] You know the old mall in the QZ? 你知道隔离区的旧购物中心吗
[18:52] The one that’s sealed off and boarded up, and no one’s supposed to go in… ever? That one? 你是说已经用木板封起来 严格禁止进入的那间吗
[18:58] Whatever. I snuck in. 对啦 反正我偷溜进去
[19:00] Wanted to see what it was like. 我想看看那里是什么样子
[19:02] Didn’t think there was gonna be anything in there, 我以为里面不会有东西
[19:04] and then one just came at me outta nowhere. 结果突然有一只朝我冲过来
[19:08] Thought I got away, but. 我以为我逃掉了 但是…
[19:11] So it was just you in there, alone? 所以你一个人闯进去
[19:14] Yeah. 对
[19:18] How old are you? 你几岁
[19:19] Fourteen. 14岁
[19:23] Well, I mean, you got some balls on you, sister. 你真有种 姐妹
[19:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:41] Nobody’s gonna be comin’ after you, right? 没有人会追来找你吧
[19:43] Like, Mom, Dad… boyfriend? 妈妈 爸爸 男朋友之类的
[19:46] I’m an orphan, and, uh, no. 我是孤儿 也没有男朋友
[19:55] Everyone said the open city was crazy. 大家都说围墙外很疯狂
[19:58] Like, swarms of Infected running around everywhere. 成群的感染者到处乱跑
[20:02] Not exactly like that. 不完全是那样
[20:03] You know, people like to tell stories. 人们总喜欢乱编故事
[20:06] So, there aren’t Super-Infected that explode fungus spores on you? 所以没有那种会把真菌孢子 喷到你身上的超级感染者
[20:10] Shit, I hope not. 该死 我真希望没有
[20:12] Or ones with split-open heads 或是头部裂开
[20:14] that see in the dark like bats? 像蝙蝠一样 能在黑暗中看到东西的那种
[20:29] What was that? 那是什么
[20:34] Let’s keep movin’. 我们继续走吧
[21:13] You’ve gotta be kidding me! 你在开玩笑吧
[21:16] Ya ever stay in a place like this? 你们住过这种地方吗
[21:18] Uh, no, a little out of our league. 没有 这有点超出我们的能力范围
[21:20] -How do you even know what this is? -Have you heard of books? -你怎么知道这是什么地方 -你有听过「书」吗
[21:25] Wait, are we going in there? 等等 我们要下去吗
[21:27] Yeah, we gotta get to the stairwell on the other side. 对 我们得去另一边的楼梯井
[21:32] Well, I, I don’t know how to swim. 我不会游泳
[21:34] -Seriously? 不是吧
[21:36] -Do you think we have pools in the QZ? 你以为隔离区有游泳池吗
[21:37] No, smart ass. I mean. 不 自作聪明的家伙 我是说…
[21:42] I don’t know how I was supposed to know that. 我怎么会知道
[21:55] This is so gross. 这实在太恶心了
[22:00] Oh, check it out! 你们看
[22:08] Ding, ding. 有人吗
[22:10] Yes, sir. I would like your finest suite, please. 是的 先生 请给我最好的套房
[22:13] Yes, ma’am. Would you like me to take your luggage? 好的 女士 要帮您拿行李吗
[22:15] -Yes, ma’am. Right away, ma’am– -You’re a weird kid. -好的 女士 马上来 我… -你真是个怪孩子
[22:18] You’re a weird kid. 你才是怪孩子
[22:20] Oh fuck! 该死
[22:31] Uh, sorry. 抱歉
[22:45] – You okay? – Yep. -你没事吧 -没事
[22:47] Fucking fabulous. 好极了
[23:04] Fuck… 该死
[23:05] Holy shit. Come on, it wasn’t that bad. -我的天 -拜托 没那么糟吧
[23:08] You try climbing ten fuckin’ floors with our knees. See how ya feel. 你用我们的膝盖爬十层楼试试 看你会有什么感觉
[23:22] Well, when the fuck did that happen? 是什么时候变成这样的
[23:30] Maybe that one. 也许那扇门能开
[23:34] No. 不行
[23:36] All right, well, I mean, maybe I could climb up there, 好吧 也许我可以爬上去
[23:39] work my way around, and open it from the inside? 想办法绕过去 从里面打开
[23:42] Uh, no, well, I’m the smallest, so it’d be easier for me to get through. 不 我个子最小 所以我更容易过去
[23:45] Mm-hm, but you die and we get nothing. 但如果你死了 我们就什么都拿不到
[23:47] You stay. 你留在这
[23:48] Can you give me a hand? 扶我上去
[24:10] You good up there? Yeah, uh, -你在上面还好吗 -还好
[24:13] it’s a bit of a mess, so I’m gonna need a few minutes. 这里有点乱 我需要一点时间
[24:48] Nice knife. 真是把好刀
[24:54] -Where’d you learn to do that? -The circus. -你从哪学来的 -马戏团
[25:10] Where are you from? 你是哪里人
[25:14] Texas. 德州
[25:16] -What about Tess? -Detroit. It’s in Michigan. -那泰丝呢 -底特律 在密歇根州
[25:19] I go to school. I know where Detroit is. 我有上学 我知道底特律在哪
[25:26] So, uh, you two like a– 所以你们两个是…
[25:29] Pass. 别问
[25:31] -How’d you end up in Boston? -Pass. -你们怎么会来到波士顿 -别问
[25:34] No more questions about me. 别再问关于我的问题了
[25:43] How long do Infected live? 感染者能活多久
[25:44] Oh, I thought you went to school. It’s a really shitty one. -我以为你有上学 -那间学校很烂
[25:50] Well, some last about a month or two. 有些只能撑一两个月
[25:54] But there’s others been walkin’ around ’bout 20 years. 但有些已经漫游20年了
[26:01] -Ever kill one? 你杀过感染者吗
[26:02] -Yeah, I killed lots of ’em. 有 我杀过很多
[26:09] Was it hard? 会难受吗
[26:11] Like, knowing they were people once? 毕竟你知道他们曾经是人
[26:17] Sometimes. 有时候
[26:21] What about that guy last night? 昨晚那个人呢
[26:28] You can put the gun down, Joel. 把枪放下 乔尔
[26:40] What now? 接下来呢
[27:27] -There’s so many. 好多
[27:29] -The last time we were here, they were still deep inside the buildings. 我们上次来的时候 它们还在建筑物的深处
[27:32] Then I guess enough people came through looking for the QZ, 但我想因为有很多跑来找隔离区的人 经过这里
[27:35] they went inside seeking shelter… 人们躲进大楼寻求庇护
[27:37] and that’s how they get more and more of the city bit by bit, year after year. 它们就是这样一点一滴地占据城市 年复一年
[27:52] They’re connected. 它们是相连的
[27:54] More than you know. 超乎你的想象
[27:56] The fungus also grows underground. 真菌也长在地底下
[27:59] Long fibers like wires, some of them stretching over a mile. 有像电线一样很长的菌丝 有些延伸超过一哩
[28:02] Now, you step on a patch of cordyceps in one place, 你在一个地方踩到一片虫草菌
[28:05] and you can wake a dozen Infected from somewhere else. 就能唤醒十几个在别的地方的感染者
[28:10] Now they know where you are, now they come. 它们知道你在哪里 就会追过来
[28:13] You’re not immune from being ripped apart. 你要是被攻击也可能会死的
[28:16] You understand? 你懂吗
[28:19] It’s important. 这很重要
[28:22] I’m tryin’ to keep you alive. 我想保住你的命
[28:31] So, we’re not goin’ that way. 所以我们不走那条路
[28:33] No. 没错
[28:36] What do we do then? 那我们该怎么办
[28:39] Short way?! 抄捷径
[28:44] Museum. 去博物馆
[29:06] You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. 这一定是在开玩笑
[29:09] Well, there’s a way across from the top floor. 从顶楼可以跨过去
[29:12] Well, then I guess it’s fine. 那我想应该没关系
[29:13] -We used to take it all the time. -Okay. -我们以前常走那条路 -好
[29:16] – Look, it was fine. – Awesome. -对 那路线没问题 -好极了
[29:29] It’s bone dry. 都干掉了
[29:31] It could mean they’re all finally dead in there. 可能表示它们终于都死在里面了
[29:39] Oh, man. 天啊
[29:42] Marlene pack you one of these or just sandwiches? 玛琳有帮你打包这个吗 还是只有三明治
[29:45] – Yeah. 有
[29:47] Okay, so… more ground rules. 听好 有更多规矩要遵守
[29:50] We’re gonna go slowly. 我们要慢慢来
[29:51] If we come up against anything, you get behind us and ya stay there, 如果遇到什么状况 你就躲在我们后面 懂吗
[29:55] okay? Yes. -好 -好
[30:01] I have a spare hand. 我还有一只手可以拿东西
[30:03] Congratulations. 恭喜你哦
[30:58] Yeah… cooked. 没错 都死透了
[31:02] Oh, finally, some fuckin’ luck. 终于该死的走运了
[31:04] I guess we should’ve gone this way in the first place. 看来我们一开始就该走这边
[31:08] Oh shit! 天啊
[31:15] What the fuck did that? 这是什么东西干的
[31:22] Maybe… 也许…
[31:25] maybe he was attacked outside, and crawled through the doors. 也许他在外面遭到攻击 然后从门爬进来
[31:28] The door was open. Could’ve been him. 门是开着的 有可能是他开的
[31:32] -I don’t hear anything. -Who would you hear? -我什么都没听到 -会听到什么
[31:36] Who would you hear? 会听到什么
[31:39] -Are you saying an Infected did that? -Shh. 别说那是感染者做的
[31:41] Because I’ve been attacked by one and it wasn’t like that. 因为我被感染者攻击过 但不是像那样
[31:46] Okay, from this point forward, 好 从现在开始
[31:49] we are silent. 我们得保持完全无声
[31:51] Not quiet. Silent. 不只是安静 是完全无声
[31:53] -What– -No. No questions. 不 不准问问题
[31:55] Just do it. 照做就对了
[36:07] Run! 快跑
[36:24] Run, run! 快跑…
[39:09] -You all right? -Twisted ankle, but… yeah. -你没事吧 -脚踝扭伤了 但没事
[39:17] You all right? 你没事吧
[39:18] Well, I didn’t shit my pants, so. 我没吓得屁滚尿流 所以…
[39:24] You fucking kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[39:27] I mean, if it was gonna happen to one of us. 如果我们其中一个一定要被咬的话 这样也好啦
[39:33] Hey… let’s get the fuck outta here. 我们快离开这里吧
[39:55] – Put this around your arm. – Thanks. -用这个包住你的手臂 -谢谢
[40:00] -Over there? -Yeah, I know. It looks scary. -要去那边吗 -对 我知道看起来很可怕
[40:03] That was scary. This is wood. 刚刚才可怕 这只是木头
[40:09] Just wait there. Give us a minute. 在那里等着 给我们一分钟
[40:22] There’s probably more ahead. 前面可能还有更多
[40:25] So, we’ll deal with it then. 我们到时候再处理
[40:28] I got it. I got it. 我来…
[40:34] What about the kid? 那孩子呢
[40:35] I mean, maybe the first bite didn’t take, but what about the second? 也许咬第一次没事 那第二次呢
[40:38] How ’bout you just take the good news? 你就乐观点行吗
[40:41] Can you do that? 可以吗
[40:43] Like to think, for once, maybe we could actually win? 我希望至少有一次我们或许真的能赢
[40:48] Just go, go and watch her. 去吧 去看着她
[41:15] Is it everything you hoped for? 有符合你希望的样子吗
[41:18] Jury’s still out. 还不确定
[41:21] But, man, you can’t deny that view. 但你不能否认这景色不是盖的
[41:31] C’mon, let’s get there before it’s dark. 走吧 我们要在天黑前赶到那里
[42:50] Where the fuck are they? 他们到底在哪
[43:33] Stay back. 别过来
[44:06] Joel? 乔尔
[44:09] -What the fuck is going on? -I don’t know. -怎么回事 -我不知道
[44:16] They went inside. 他们进去了
[44:23] -Come on. -Tess. Come on! Tess! -走… -泰丝…
[44:38] Holy shit. 天啊
[44:42] Oh, Jesus. 天啊
[44:53] Okay. 好
[44:54] I mean, there’s gotta be a, a fuckin’ radio or somethin’, right? 这里一定有无线电之类的吧
[45:00] Who killed them? FEDRA? 谁杀了他们 对策局
[45:03] No. 不是
[45:07] One of them got bit. 其中一个被咬了
[45:09] The healthy ones fought the sick ones. Everyone lost. 健康的人对抗发病的人 大家都输了
[45:11] Tess? What’re you doin’? 泰丝 你在做什么
[45:14] Where did Marlene say that she was taking you? 玛琳说要带你去哪里
[45:16] -Ellie! -Uh, I don’t know. Just west. -艾莉 -我不知道 往西走
[45:19] Just west. Fuck. Okay. 「往西走」 该死
[45:20] Well, I mean, one of them’s gotta have a map on them, right? 好吧 他们之中 一定有人有地图 对吧
[45:24] -Joel, can ya help me? -No! -乔尔 你能帮帮我吗 -不
[45:27] Tess… it’s over. 泰丝 结束了
[45:29] -We are going home. 我们要回家了
[45:31] -That’s not my fucking home! 那鬼地方才不是我的家
[45:48] I’m stayin’. 我要留下来
[45:51] I mean… our luck had to run out sooner or later. 我们的好运迟早会用完
[45:56] Fuck. 该死
[45:59] She’s infected. 她被感染了
[46:08] Show me. 让我看看
[46:12] Joel. 乔尔…
[46:26] Oops, right? 真糟糕 对吧
[46:35] Take your bandage off. 把你的绷带拿掉
[46:43] Look. Joel? 你看 乔尔
[46:48] This is real. 这是真的
[46:49] Joel, she’s fucking real. 乔尔 她真的免疫
[46:55] – I need you to get her to Bill and Frank’s. – No. -带她去找比尔和法兰克 -不
[46:57] They’ll take her off your hands. -No. -They’ll handle it from here. 他们会把她带走 他们会处理的
[46:59] No, no, no, I can’t. They won’t take her. They will -不 我不行 他们不会带走她的 -他们会的
[47:01] -They’re not gonna take her. -They will. ’cause you’ll convince them. -他们不会接受的 -他们会 因为你会说服他们
[47:02] Yes, you will. 对 你会的
[47:04] I, I never ask you for anything, 我从没要求过你什么
[47:06] -not to feel the way I felt. -No. Not to– -我没有要你跟我有一样的感受 -不
[47:08] Shut the fuck up ’cause I don’t have time. 你可以闭嘴吗 因为我没时间了
[47:10] This is your chance. 这是你的机会
[47:12] You get her there… 你带她过去
[47:15] you keep her alive… 保住她的命
[47:18] and you set everything right. 你要拨乱反正
[47:23] All the shit we did. 我们做过那么多不堪的事
[47:25] Please say yes, Joel, please. 拜托你答应 乔尔 拜托
[47:28] Oh fuck! 该死
[48:19] -How many? -All of them. Maybe a minute. -有多少 -全部 也许一分钟后就会过来了
[48:35] -What are you doing? -Making sure that they don’t follow you. -你在做什么 -确保它们不会追上你们
[48:51] Joel… 乔尔
[48:57] save who you can save. 救你能救的人
[49:07] No! We’re not leaving her! 不 我们不能丢下她
[49:10] Get off me, you fucker! 放开我 混蛋
[49:12] I’m not going with you! 我不要跟你走
最后生还者

文章导航

Previous Post: 最后生还者(The Last of Us)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 最后生还者(The Last of Us)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

最后生还者(The Last of Us)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号