时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[10:56] | Morning. | 早安 |
[11:11] | -Do I look like I’m infected? | 我看起来像被感染了吗 |
[11:12] | -Show us your arm. | 给我们看你的手臂 |
[11:22] | Yeah, it’s not getting any worse, is it? | 并没有恶化 对吧 |
[11:27] | If we’re out in the open city, why aren’t we getting swarmed? | 既然我们都在外面了 为什么没有感染大军蜂拥而至 |
[11:29] | – Don’t worry about that. – Well, I’m gonna. | -别担心 -我还是会担心 |
[11:32] | What was Marlene doing with an infected kid? | 玛琳跟一个被感染的孩子 在一起做什么 |
[11:34] | I’m not infected. | 我没有被感染 |
[11:39] | She found me after I was bitten. | 她在我被咬了之后发现我 |
[11:40] | – And she didn’t shoot you. – Clearly not. | -她没对你开枪 -显然没有 |
[11:43] | She locked me up and had her guys test me every day to see if I was getting sick. | 她把我关起来 要她的人每天测试我 看我有没有发病 |
[11:46] | Test you how? | 怎么测试 |
[11:48] | -I have to pee. -Test you… how? | -我要尿尿 -怎么测试 |
[11:52] | They’d make me count to 10 and hold out my hand and then keep it steady. | 他们要我数到十 然后把手伸直保持稳定 |
[11:55] | But, you know, I think what really impressed them was the fact that I didn’t turn into a fucking monster. | 但我想真正让他们佩服的是 我没有变成该死的怪物 |
[12:00] | Now can I please? | 现在我可以走了吗 |
[12:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | Back there. You can find a spot. | 你可以在后面找个地方 |
[12:14] | And here. | 拿去 |
[12:18] | Tear out a few pages. | 你自己撕几页 |
[12:21] | -There’s not gonna be anything bad in here? -Just you. | -后面不会有什么坏东西吧 -只有你 |
[12:23] | Oh, funny. | 真好笑 |
[12:36] | Broken. | 骨折了 |
[12:38] | Maybe a hairline. | 可能只是骨裂吧 |
[12:41] | It’ll heal fast. | 很快就会愈合 |
[12:51] | -She made it through the fuckin’ night, Joel. | 她撑过昨晚了 |
[12:53] | -It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[12:54] | It’s gonna happen sooner or later. | 这是迟早的事 |
[12:58] | All right? We’re still close to the wall. We sneak her back into the QZ. | 我们离围墙还很近 我们偷偷把她送回隔离区 |
[13:01] | We find a different way to get the battery. This is our best shot. | -找别的方法取得电池 -这是我们最好的机会 |
[13:07] | We take her back to the QZ, someone’s gonna notice her arm, | 要是把她带回隔离区 一定会有人注意到她的手臂 |
[13:10] | they’re gonna scan her… then they’ll kill her. | 他们会扫描她 然后杀了她 |
[13:12] | Well, better them then us. | 他们动手总比我们动手好 |
[13:15] | You need to stop talkin’ about this kid like she’s got some kinda life in front of her. | 别再把这孩子讲得 好像她还能活多久似的 |
[13:29] | You hungry? You can share some of ours. | 你饿了吗 我们可以分一些给你 |
[13:32] | Thanks. Marlene sent me with my own. | 谢了 玛琳有帮我准备 |
[13:53] | Is that chicken? | 那是鸡肉吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:57] | Marlene said they get it from smugglers. | 玛琳说他们是跟走私客买的 |
[14:01] | Guess not you guys. | 看来不是你们 |
[14:06] | -Hey. Hey! -Why– | -等等 -为什么… |
[14:08] | why are you so important to Marlene? | 为什么你对玛琳这么重要 |
[14:11] | And don’t lie to me | 别骗我 |
[14:12] | or we’ll take you back. | 不然我们就把你送回去 |
[14:14] | You take me back, you don’t get your battery. | 送我回去 你们就拿不到电池了 |
[14:16] | You heard that? | 你听见了 |
[14:18] | Then you must’ve heard that he wants to shoot you. | 那你一定也听到他想对你开枪了 |
[14:27] | I’m gonna talk to you like you’re an adult. Okay? | 我要把你当成年人跟你谈 好吗 |
[14:30] | Joel and I aren’t good people. | 我跟乔尔不是好人 |
[14:34] | We’re doin’ this for us because, apparently, you’re worth something. | 我们这么做是为了自己 因为显然你有点价值 |
[14:38] | But we don’t know what you’re worth if we don’t know what we have. | 但要是我们不清楚状况 就不知道你到底有多少价值 |
[14:42] | So answer my question. | 所以回答我的问题 |
[14:52] | She told me not to tell anybody, and now I’m telling the first people that I– | 她叫我不要告诉任何人 现在我却要立刻告诉第一个… |
[15:00] | There’s a Firefly base camp somewhere out west… | 火萤在西部某个地方有个基地营 |
[15:04] | with doctors. – They’re working on a cure. | 那里有医生 他们在研发解药 |
[15:07] | I’ve heard this before. And whatever happened to me… | -这我听过了 -不管我是怎么回事 |
[15:09] | …is the key to finding the vaccine. That’s what this is? | -都是找到… -找到疫苗的关键 原来是这样 |
[15:13] | We’ve heard this a million times. Vaccines, miracle cures. None of it works. | 这种话我们听过几百万次了 疫苗 神奇疗法 |
[15:16] | -Ever. -Fuck you, man. I didn’t ask for this. | -从来都没有用 -去你的 这又不是我自愿的 |
[15:19] | You and me both. This isn’t gonna end well, Tess. | 我也是 这不会有好下场的 泰丝 |
[15:22] | We need to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[15:32] | Let’s just finish it. | 我们就做到底吧 |
[15:34] | It doesn’t matter if she is or she isn’t what the Fireflies say. | 不管她是不是火萤说的那样都不重要 |
[15:37] | If they believe that she is | 只要他们相信她是 |
[15:40] | then… we get what we want. | 我们就能得到我们想要的 |
[15:50] | If she so much as twitches. | 要是她有任何异状… |
[15:53] | Don’t. | 不要这样 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:20] | Can I have a gun? | 可以给我一把枪吗 |
[16:21] | -Absolutely not. -No. | -绝对不行 -不行 |
[16:22] | Okay, Jesus. Fine. I’ll have to throw a fuckin’ sandwich at them. | 好啦…我拿三明治丢它们就好 |
[16:43] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[17:06] | Yeah, looks different in the daylight, huh? | 是啊 白天看起来很不一样吧 |
[17:25] | We should get movin’. | 我们该走了 |
[17:38] | It’s like a fucked-up moon. | 就像被搞得乱七八糟的月球 |
[17:40] | – Is this where they bombed? | 这是他们轰炸的地方吗 |
[17:43] | – Yeah. They hit most of the big cities like this. | 对 大部分的大城市 都遭到这样的轰炸 |
[17:46] | They had to slow the spread somehow. | 他们必须设法减缓扩散速度 |
[17:50] | Worked here, but it… didn’t in most places. | 在这里有效 但在多数地方都无效 |
[18:02] | So, the State House is across there. It’s about a 10-minute walk if you could go straight. | 议会大厦就在对面 直走大约十分钟 |
[18:06] | -So? -Long way or short way? | -所以… -绕远路还是抄捷径 |
[18:09] | I mean, it’s the long way or the “we’re fuckin’ dead” way. | 不绕远路 就死路一条 |
[18:12] | Well, I vote long way just based on that limited information. | 根据这项有限的资讯 我投绕远路一票 |
[18:17] | We have to check it from the hotel first. | 我们得先去饭店确认 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:39] | Where the fuck are they already? | 它们到底在哪里 |
[18:41] | You’ll know it when they’re close. | 它们接近时你就会知道的 |
[18:44] | I didn’t know last time. | 上次我就不知道 |
[18:47] | How did you get bit? | 你是怎么被咬的 |
[18:50] | You know the old mall in the QZ? | 你知道隔离区的旧购物中心吗 |
[18:52] | The one that’s sealed off and boarded up, and no one’s supposed to go in… ever? That one? | 你是说已经用木板封起来 严格禁止进入的那间吗 |
[18:58] | Whatever. I snuck in. | 对啦 反正我偷溜进去 |
[19:00] | Wanted to see what it was like. | 我想看看那里是什么样子 |
[19:02] | Didn’t think there was gonna be anything in there, | 我以为里面不会有东西 |
[19:04] | and then one just came at me outta nowhere. | 结果突然有一只朝我冲过来 |
[19:08] | Thought I got away, but. | 我以为我逃掉了 但是… |
[19:11] | So it was just you in there, alone? | 所以你一个人闯进去 |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:18] | How old are you? | 你几岁 |
[19:19] | Fourteen. | 14岁 |
[19:23] | Well, I mean, you got some balls on you, sister. | 你真有种 姐妹 |
[19:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Nobody’s gonna be comin’ after you, right? | 没有人会追来找你吧 |
[19:43] | Like, Mom, Dad… boyfriend? | 妈妈 爸爸 男朋友之类的 |
[19:46] | I’m an orphan, and, uh, no. | 我是孤儿 也没有男朋友 |
[19:55] | Everyone said the open city was crazy. | 大家都说围墙外很疯狂 |
[19:58] | Like, swarms of Infected running around everywhere. | 成群的感染者到处乱跑 |
[20:02] | Not exactly like that. | 不完全是那样 |
[20:03] | You know, people like to tell stories. | 人们总喜欢乱编故事 |
[20:06] | So, there aren’t Super-Infected that explode fungus spores on you? | 所以没有那种会把真菌孢子 喷到你身上的超级感染者 |
[20:10] | Shit, I hope not. | 该死 我真希望没有 |
[20:12] | Or ones with split-open heads | 或是头部裂开 |
[20:14] | that see in the dark like bats? | 像蝙蝠一样 能在黑暗中看到东西的那种 |
[20:29] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[20:34] | Let’s keep movin’. | 我们继续走吧 |
[21:13] | You’ve gotta be kidding me! | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[21:16] | Ya ever stay in a place like this? | 你们住过这种地方吗 |
[21:18] | Uh, no, a little out of our league. | 没有 这有点超出我们的能力范围 |
[21:20] | -How do you even know what this is? -Have you heard of books? | -你怎么知道这是什么地方 -你有听过「书」吗 |
[21:25] | Wait, are we going in there? | 等等 我们要下去吗 |
[21:27] | Yeah, we gotta get to the stairwell on the other side. | 对 我们得去另一边的楼梯井 |
[21:32] | Well, I, I don’t know how to swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[21:34] | -Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[21:36] | -Do you think we have pools in the QZ? | 你以为隔离区有游泳池吗 |
[21:37] | No, smart ass. I mean. | 不 自作聪明的家伙 我是说… |
[21:42] | I don’t know how I was supposed to know that. | 我怎么会知道 |
[21:55] | This is so gross. | 这实在太恶心了 |
[22:00] | Oh, check it out! | 你们看 |
[22:08] | Ding, ding. | 有人吗 |
[22:10] | Yes, sir. I would like your finest suite, please. | 是的 先生 请给我最好的套房 |
[22:13] | Yes, ma’am. Would you like me to take your luggage? | 好的 女士 要帮您拿行李吗 |
[22:15] | -Yes, ma’am. Right away, ma’am– -You’re a weird kid. | -好的 女士 马上来 我… -你真是个怪孩子 |
[22:18] | You’re a weird kid. | 你才是怪孩子 |
[22:20] | Oh fuck! | 该死 |
[22:31] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:45] | – You okay? – Yep. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[22:47] | Fucking fabulous. | 好极了 |
[23:04] | Fuck… | 该死 |
[23:05] | Holy shit. Come on, it wasn’t that bad. | -我的天 -拜托 没那么糟吧 |
[23:08] | You try climbing ten fuckin’ floors with our knees. See how ya feel. | 你用我们的膝盖爬十层楼试试 看你会有什么感觉 |
[23:22] | Well, when the fuck did that happen? | 是什么时候变成这样的 |
[23:30] | Maybe that one. | 也许那扇门能开 |
[23:34] | No. | 不行 |
[23:36] | All right, well, I mean, maybe I could climb up there, | 好吧 也许我可以爬上去 |
[23:39] | work my way around, and open it from the inside? | 想办法绕过去 从里面打开 |
[23:42] | Uh, no, well, I’m the smallest, so it’d be easier for me to get through. | 不 我个子最小 所以我更容易过去 |
[23:45] | Mm-hm, but you die and we get nothing. | 但如果你死了 我们就什么都拿不到 |
[23:47] | You stay. | 你留在这 |
[23:48] | Can you give me a hand? | 扶我上去 |
[24:10] | You good up there? Yeah, uh, | -你在上面还好吗 -还好 |
[24:13] | it’s a bit of a mess, so I’m gonna need a few minutes. | 这里有点乱 我需要一点时间 |
[24:48] | Nice knife. | 真是把好刀 |
[24:54] | -Where’d you learn to do that? -The circus. | -你从哪学来的 -马戏团 |
[25:10] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[25:14] | Texas. | 德州 |
[25:16] | -What about Tess? -Detroit. It’s in Michigan. | -那泰丝呢 -底特律 在密歇根州 |
[25:19] | I go to school. I know where Detroit is. | 我有上学 我知道底特律在哪 |
[25:26] | So, uh, you two like a– | 所以你们两个是… |
[25:29] | Pass. | 别问 |
[25:31] | -How’d you end up in Boston? -Pass. | -你们怎么会来到波士顿 -别问 |
[25:34] | No more questions about me. | 别再问关于我的问题了 |
[25:43] | How long do Infected live? | 感染者能活多久 |
[25:44] | Oh, I thought you went to school. It’s a really shitty one. | -我以为你有上学 -那间学校很烂 |
[25:50] | Well, some last about a month or two. | 有些只能撑一两个月 |
[25:54] | But there’s others been walkin’ around ’bout 20 years. | 但有些已经漫游20年了 |
[26:01] | -Ever kill one? | 你杀过感染者吗 |
[26:02] | -Yeah, I killed lots of ’em. | 有 我杀过很多 |
[26:09] | Was it hard? | 会难受吗 |
[26:11] | Like, knowing they were people once? | 毕竟你知道他们曾经是人 |
[26:17] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[26:21] | What about that guy last night? | 昨晚那个人呢 |
[26:28] | You can put the gun down, Joel. | 把枪放下 乔尔 |
[26:40] | What now? | 接下来呢 |
[27:27] | -There’s so many. | 好多 |
[27:29] | -The last time we were here, they were still deep inside the buildings. | 我们上次来的时候 它们还在建筑物的深处 |
[27:32] | Then I guess enough people came through looking for the QZ, | 但我想因为有很多跑来找隔离区的人 经过这里 |
[27:35] | they went inside seeking shelter… | 人们躲进大楼寻求庇护 |
[27:37] | and that’s how they get more and more of the city bit by bit, year after year. | 它们就是这样一点一滴地占据城市 年复一年 |
[27:52] | They’re connected. | 它们是相连的 |
[27:54] | More than you know. | 超乎你的想象 |
[27:56] | The fungus also grows underground. | 真菌也长在地底下 |
[27:59] | Long fibers like wires, some of them stretching over a mile. | 有像电线一样很长的菌丝 有些延伸超过一哩 |
[28:02] | Now, you step on a patch of cordyceps in one place, | 你在一个地方踩到一片虫草菌 |
[28:05] | and you can wake a dozen Infected from somewhere else. | 就能唤醒十几个在别的地方的感染者 |
[28:10] | Now they know where you are, now they come. | 它们知道你在哪里 就会追过来 |
[28:13] | You’re not immune from being ripped apart. | 你要是被攻击也可能会死的 |
[28:16] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[28:19] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[28:22] | I’m tryin’ to keep you alive. | 我想保住你的命 |
[28:31] | So, we’re not goin’ that way. | 所以我们不走那条路 |
[28:33] | No. | 没错 |
[28:36] | What do we do then? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[28:39] | Short way?! | 抄捷径 |
[28:44] | Museum. | 去博物馆 |
[29:06] | You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. | 这一定是在开玩笑 |
[29:09] | Well, there’s a way across from the top floor. | 从顶楼可以跨过去 |
[29:12] | Well, then I guess it’s fine. | 那我想应该没关系 |
[29:13] | -We used to take it all the time. -Okay. | -我们以前常走那条路 -好 |
[29:16] | – Look, it was fine. – Awesome. | -对 那路线没问题 -好极了 |
[29:29] | It’s bone dry. | 都干掉了 |
[29:31] | It could mean they’re all finally dead in there. | 可能表示它们终于都死在里面了 |
[29:39] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[29:42] | Marlene pack you one of these or just sandwiches? | 玛琳有帮你打包这个吗 还是只有三明治 |
[29:45] | – Yeah. | 有 |
[29:47] | Okay, so… more ground rules. | 听好 有更多规矩要遵守 |
[29:50] | We’re gonna go slowly. | 我们要慢慢来 |
[29:51] | If we come up against anything, you get behind us and ya stay there, | 如果遇到什么状况 你就躲在我们后面 懂吗 |
[29:55] | okay? Yes. | -好 -好 |
[30:01] | I have a spare hand. | 我还有一只手可以拿东西 |
[30:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你哦 |
[30:58] | Yeah… cooked. | 没错 都死透了 |
[31:02] | Oh, finally, some fuckin’ luck. | 终于该死的走运了 |
[31:04] | I guess we should’ve gone this way in the first place. | 看来我们一开始就该走这边 |
[31:08] | Oh shit! | 天啊 |
[31:15] | What the fuck did that? | 这是什么东西干的 |
[31:22] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[31:25] | maybe he was attacked outside, and crawled through the doors. | 也许他在外面遭到攻击 然后从门爬进来 |
[31:28] | The door was open. Could’ve been him. | 门是开着的 有可能是他开的 |
[31:32] | -I don’t hear anything. -Who would you hear? | -我什么都没听到 -会听到什么 |
[31:36] | Who would you hear? | 会听到什么 |
[31:39] | -Are you saying an Infected did that? -Shh. | 别说那是感染者做的 |
[31:41] | Because I’ve been attacked by one and it wasn’t like that. | 因为我被感染者攻击过 但不是像那样 |
[31:46] | Okay, from this point forward, | 好 从现在开始 |
[31:49] | we are silent. | 我们得保持完全无声 |
[31:51] | Not quiet. Silent. | 不只是安静 是完全无声 |
[31:53] | -What– -No. No questions. | 不 不准问问题 |
[31:55] | Just do it. | 照做就对了 |
[36:07] | Run! | 快跑 |
[36:24] | Run, run! | 快跑… |
[39:09] | -You all right? -Twisted ankle, but… yeah. | -你没事吧 -脚踝扭伤了 但没事 |
[39:17] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:18] | Well, I didn’t shit my pants, so. | 我没吓得屁滚尿流 所以… |
[39:24] | You fucking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[39:27] | I mean, if it was gonna happen to one of us. | 如果我们其中一个一定要被咬的话 这样也好啦 |
[39:33] | Hey… let’s get the fuck outta here. | 我们快离开这里吧 |
[39:55] | – Put this around your arm. – Thanks. | -用这个包住你的手臂 -谢谢 |
[40:00] | -Over there? -Yeah, I know. It looks scary. | -要去那边吗 -对 我知道看起来很可怕 |
[40:03] | That was scary. This is wood. | 刚刚才可怕 这只是木头 |
[40:09] | Just wait there. Give us a minute. | 在那里等着 给我们一分钟 |
[40:22] | There’s probably more ahead. | 前面可能还有更多 |
[40:25] | So, we’ll deal with it then. | 我们到时候再处理 |
[40:28] | I got it. I got it. | 我来… |
[40:34] | What about the kid? | 那孩子呢 |
[40:35] | I mean, maybe the first bite didn’t take, but what about the second? | 也许咬第一次没事 那第二次呢 |
[40:38] | How ’bout you just take the good news? | 你就乐观点行吗 |
[40:41] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[40:43] | Like to think, for once, maybe we could actually win? | 我希望至少有一次我们或许真的能赢 |
[40:48] | Just go, go and watch her. | 去吧 去看着她 |
[41:15] | Is it everything you hoped for? | 有符合你希望的样子吗 |
[41:18] | Jury’s still out. | 还不确定 |
[41:21] | But, man, you can’t deny that view. | 但你不能否认这景色不是盖的 |
[41:31] | C’mon, let’s get there before it’s dark. | 走吧 我们要在天黑前赶到那里 |
[42:50] | Where the fuck are they? | 他们到底在哪 |
[43:33] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[44:06] | Joel? | 乔尔 |
[44:09] | -What the fuck is going on? -I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[44:16] | They went inside. | 他们进去了 |
[44:23] | -Come on. -Tess. Come on! Tess! | -走… -泰丝… |
[44:38] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[44:42] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[44:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:54] | I mean, there’s gotta be a, a fuckin’ radio or somethin’, right? | 这里一定有无线电之类的吧 |
[45:00] | Who killed them? FEDRA? | 谁杀了他们 对策局 |
[45:03] | No. | 不是 |
[45:07] | One of them got bit. | 其中一个被咬了 |
[45:09] | The healthy ones fought the sick ones. Everyone lost. | 健康的人对抗发病的人 大家都输了 |
[45:11] | Tess? What’re you doin’? | 泰丝 你在做什么 |
[45:14] | Where did Marlene say that she was taking you? | 玛琳说要带你去哪里 |
[45:16] | -Ellie! -Uh, I don’t know. Just west. | -艾莉 -我不知道 往西走 |
[45:19] | Just west. Fuck. Okay. | 「往西走」 该死 |
[45:20] | Well, I mean, one of them’s gotta have a map on them, right? | 好吧 他们之中 一定有人有地图 对吧 |
[45:24] | -Joel, can ya help me? -No! | -乔尔 你能帮帮我吗 -不 |
[45:27] | Tess… it’s over. | 泰丝 结束了 |
[45:29] | -We are going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[45:31] | -That’s not my fucking home! | 那鬼地方才不是我的家 |
[45:48] | I’m stayin’. | 我要留下来 |
[45:51] | I mean… our luck had to run out sooner or later. | 我们的好运迟早会用完 |
[45:56] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[45:59] | She’s infected. | 她被感染了 |
[46:08] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[46:12] | Joel. | 乔尔… |
[46:26] | Oops, right? | 真糟糕 对吧 |
[46:35] | Take your bandage off. | 把你的绷带拿掉 |
[46:43] | Look. Joel? | 你看 乔尔 |
[46:48] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[46:49] | Joel, she’s fucking real. | 乔尔 她真的免疫 |
[46:55] | – I need you to get her to Bill and Frank’s. – No. | -带她去找比尔和法兰克 -不 |
[46:57] | They’ll take her off your hands. -No. -They’ll handle it from here. | 他们会把她带走 他们会处理的 |
[46:59] | No, no, no, I can’t. They won’t take her. They will | -不 我不行 他们不会带走她的 -他们会的 |
[47:01] | -They’re not gonna take her. -They will. ’cause you’ll convince them. | -他们不会接受的 -他们会 因为你会说服他们 |
[47:02] | Yes, you will. | 对 你会的 |
[47:04] | I, I never ask you for anything, | 我从没要求过你什么 |
[47:06] | -not to feel the way I felt. -No. Not to– | -我没有要你跟我有一样的感受 -不 |
[47:08] | Shut the fuck up ’cause I don’t have time. | 你可以闭嘴吗 因为我没时间了 |
[47:10] | This is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[47:12] | You get her there… | 你带她过去 |
[47:15] | you keep her alive… | 保住她的命 |
[47:18] | and you set everything right. | 你要拨乱反正 |
[47:23] | All the shit we did. | 我们做过那么多不堪的事 |
[47:25] | Please say yes, Joel, please. | 拜托你答应 乔尔 拜托 |
[47:28] | Oh fuck! | 该死 |
[48:19] | -How many? -All of them. Maybe a minute. | -有多少 -全部 也许一分钟后就会过来了 |
[48:35] | -What are you doing? -Making sure that they don’t follow you. | -你在做什么 -确保它们不会追上你们 |
[48:51] | Joel… | 乔尔 |
[48:57] | save who you can save. | 救你能救的人 |
[49:07] | No! We’re not leaving her! | 不 我们不能丢下她 |
[49:10] | Get off me, you fucker! | 放开我 混蛋 |
[49:12] | I’m not going with you! | 我不要跟你走 |