时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Freedom! Freedom! | 自由… |
[01:17] | Freedom! Freedom! Freedom! | 自由… |
[01:20] | Freedom! Freedom! | 自由… |
[01:23] | Freedom! Freedom! | 自由… |
[01:27] | Freedom! Freedom! | 自由… |
[01:28] | Fuck you, FEDRA! | 干倒联邦救灾局… |
[01:33] | Fuck you, FEDRA! | 干倒联邦救灾局… |
[01:48] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[01:55] | Higher. | 高一点 |
[02:01] | Kansas City belongs to the people. | 堪萨斯城是属于人民的 |
[02:03] | Collaborators, surrender now, and you will receive a fair trial. | 通敌者 立刻投降 你们将受到公平的审判 |
[02:09] | We have control of the QZ and the open city. | 我们已控制隔离区与开放城区 |
[02:13] | Anyone caught hiding will face charges | 任何藏匿者一经发现 |
[02:15] | of counter-revolutionary activities. | 都将面临反革命活动的指控 |
[02:17] | Kansas City belongs to the people. | 堪萨斯城是属于人民的 |
[02:21] | Collaborators, surrender now… | 通敌者 立刻投降… |
[03:11] | You know, Perry, I used to be so scared of these people. | 知道吗 佩里 我以前很怕这些人 |
[03:15] | Now look at them. | 看看他们现在的样子 |
[03:18] | Did it feel good, | 把自己的邻居 |
[03:20] | betraying your neighbors to FEDRA? | 出卖给联邦救灾局的感觉好吗 |
[03:23] | Watching us get thrown in prison, watching us hang, | 看着我们被关进大牢 被活活吊死 |
[03:28] | so that you could get medicine, alcohol, fucking apples? | 好让你们能得到药物 酒精 几个该死的苹果 |
[03:37] | Did it make you feel better? | 那有让你们感觉好一点吗 |
[03:40] | Did it make you feel safe? | 有让你们获得安全感吗 |
[03:45] | How does it make you feel now? | 你们现在有什么感觉 |
[03:51] | Well, I’m not FEDRA. Lucky for you | 我不是联邦救灾局的 算你们走运 |
[03:55] | no one here has to die. | 这里没有人必须死 |
[03:58] | Yeah, we could put you on trial. | 对 我们可以让你们受审 |
[04:00] | You’re all guilty, so that’s how that’ll go. | 你们都有罪 所以要受到审判 |
[04:02] | And you’ll do some time. Easy. | 你们会被关一阵子 很简单 |
[04:05] | But first, you have to do something for me. | 但首先 你们得为我做一件事 |
[04:11] | Where is Henry? | 亨利在哪里 |
[04:15] | You’re informers. | 你们都是告密者 |
[04:17] | Inform. | 来告密啊 |
[04:19] | Where is Henry? | 亨利在哪里 |
[04:26] | I guess they don’t know. | 看来他们不知道 |
[04:33] | – Kill them. – He’s with Edelstein. | -杀了他们 -他和艾德斯汀在一起 |
[04:39] | Edelstein was a collaborator? | 艾德斯汀是通敌者 |
[04:43] | Well, he was a lot more discreet than you fucking idiots. | 看来他比你们这些该死的白痴 谨慎多了 |
[04:47] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[04:50] | He said he was meeting up with Henry and Sam. | 他说过他要跟亨利和山姆会合 |
[04:53] | ‘Kay. He had a place to hole up | -好 -他在开放城区 |
[04:55] | in the open city | 有个藏身处 |
[04:57] | in case things went bad. | 以防形势恶化 |
[05:00] | But things have gone great, haven’t you heard? | 但一切都很顺利 你们没听说吗 |
[05:04] | Kansas City is free. | 堪萨斯城自由了 |
[05:09] | Hole up where? | 他的藏身处在哪里 |
[05:11] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[05:14] | I swear, I’ve told you everything I know. | 我发誓 我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[05:19] | Of course, you have. | 当然了 |
[05:22] | You’re a rat. | 你擅长告密 |
[05:26] | He’s still in the city. | 他还在城里 |
[05:27] | Okay, I want our people going door-to-door until we find him. | 让我们的人挨家挨户找 直到找到他 |
[05:32] | – Now? – I’m sorry. | -现在吗 -抱歉 |
[05:33] | How long do you think we should wait? Should we wait a day or two? | 你觉得我们应该等多久 要等一两天吗 |
[05:36] | Should we wait a week? | 还是等一周 |
[05:38] | Fuck it. Let’s give him a month. | 管他的 干脆等一个月吧 |
[05:40] | I’m not sayin’ we do nothin’. | 我并不是说什么都不做 |
[05:42] | We already got a perimeter around the city. We can wait him out. | 我们已经在城市周边布置了封锁线 我们可以等他现身 |
[05:44] | Door-to-door would take a lotta men, | 挨家挨户搜索需要很多人手 |
[05:45] | and there are other things that probably need– | 还有其他事需要… |
[05:46] | He’s not my seventh priority, Perry. | 他对我很重要 佩里 |
[05:50] | Is that what he is to you? | 你觉得他不重要吗 |
[05:55] | No. | 重要 |
[05:59] | Are we really puttin’ ’em on trial? | 我们真的要审判他们吗 |
[06:02] | No, | 不 |
[06:03] | we are not really putting them on trial. | 我们不是真的要审判他们 |
[06:06] | When you’re done, burn the bodies. It’s faster. | 结束后把尸体烧掉 这样快一点 |
[07:22] | You sure they don’t know about this? | 你确定他们不知道这里 |
[07:25] | I got it from a FEDRA officer. | 是一个联邦救灾局军官告诉我的 |
[07:30] | Patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[07:32] | Owed me a favor. | 欠我一个人情 |
[07:33] | He said he found it himself, never told anyone about it. | 他说这里是他自己找到的 从没告诉过任何人 |
[07:37] | – And what if they get to him? – They already did. | -要是他们找到他怎么办 -他们已经找到了 |
[07:39] | – He won’t be talking. – Fuck. | -他不会说的 -该死 |
[07:42] | Okay. Water? Toilets? | 好 有水和马桶吗 |
[07:46] | The apartments below are tied into the QZ main. | 楼下的公寓跟隔离区的总管道相连 |
[07:49] | We can use those, but we have to be fast and careful. | 我们可以用那些 但我们动作要快 还要小心 |
[07:52] | – Food? – Whatever you brought. | -食物呢 -只有你带的那些 |
[07:54] | I barely made it out as is. | 我好不容易才逃出来 |
[07:56] | So we’re fucked on food? | 所以我们没多少食物 |
[07:57] | – Ammunition? – Empty. | -弹药呢 -没了 |
[07:59] | Yeah, so is mine. | 我也是 |
[08:02] | We weren’t shooting our way outta this anyway. | 反正我们也没打算开枪硬闯出去 |
[08:04] | No, so we’ll sneak our way out. | 没错 所以我们要偷溜出去 |
[08:08] | How? – Tunnels. | -怎么溜 -走隧道 |
[08:11] | – Tunnels? | 隧道 |
[08:12] | Why go to the trouble? You can kill yourself right here. | 何必这么麻烦 想自杀的话在这里就行了 |
[08:16] | Twenty cans, and six pounds of jerky for the three of us. | 这里有20个罐头和6磅肉干 我们有3个人 |
[08:20] | If we stick to the minimum, I think we can make it 11 days? | 如果我们只吃最少的量 应该可以撑11天 |
[08:23] | So that’s how long we have to figure it out. | 我们必须在这段时间内想出办法 |
[08:27] | Is he scared? | 他害怕吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah. Well, he saw a lot. | 是 他看到太多事了 |
[08:32] | Nothin’ I can do about that now. | 我现在也无能为力 |
[08:36] | He’s scared because you’re scared. | 他害怕是因为你害怕 |
[10:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[11:14] | Yeah, yeah. | 他会回来 |
[16:21] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[16:23] | Joel! | 乔尔 |
[16:28] | Eyes on me. Eyes on me. | 看着我… |
[16:32] | You don’t have to worry about what to say. | 你不用担心要说什么 |
[16:35] | We don’t wanna hurt you. We wanna help you. | 我们不想伤害你们 我们想帮你们 |
[16:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:42] | Okay, | 好 |
[16:45] | I don’t know what the next step is with something like this, | 我不知道这种事下一步该怎么做 |
[16:47] | but if I lower my gun, | 但如果我放下枪 |
[16:49] | we didn’t hurt you, | 我们没有伤害你们 |
[16:51] | so you don’t hurt us, right? | 所以你们也不会伤害我们 对吧 |
[16:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:57] | That’s a weird fuckin’ tone, man. | 这语气很怪 |
[16:59] | That’s just the way he sounds. He has an asshole voice. | 他讲话就是这样 一股混账腔调 |
[17:01] | Joel, tell him he’s okay. | 乔尔 跟他说他不会有事 |
[17:04] | – Everything is great. | 一切都很好 |
[17:05] | – Dude. – Fuck! | -老兄… -该死 |
[17:08] | Okay. Listen, | 好 听着 |
[17:11] | I’m gonna trust you. | 我打算相信你 |
[17:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:22] | But if either of you guys try anything, | 但如果你们谁敢动什么歪脑筋… |
[17:25] | yeah? | 懂吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah? Yeah. | -懂吗 -懂 |
[17:39] | Can I sit up? | 我可以坐起来吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[17:43] | Slow. | 慢慢来 |
[17:45] | Get up slow. | 慢慢起来 |
[17:56] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[18:01] | My name’s Henry. | 我叫亨利 |
[18:03] | That’s my brother, Sam. | 这是我弟弟山姆 |
[18:05] | I’m the most wanted man in Kansas City. | 我是堪萨斯城的头号通缉犯 |
[18:08] | Although right now | 不过现在… |
[18:12] | my guess is you’re running a close second. | 我猜你们的处境跟我差不了多少 |
[18:27] | – Where’d you get these? | 你们从哪里弄来这些的 |
[18:28] | – From Bill. | 比尔那里 |
[18:30] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[18:50] | He says thank you. | 他说"谢谢" |
[18:52] | I’m guessing you don’t have much, so, this means a lot. | 我猜你们的食物也不多 所以这意义重大 |
[18:57] | How old is he? | 他几岁 |
[19:03] | – He’s eight. | 八岁 |
[19:04] | – Cool. I’m Ellie. | 好 我叫艾莉 |
[19:19] | I’m Joel. Look, you ate, we didn’t kill each other, | 我叫乔尔 听着 你们吃了东西 我们没杀死彼此 |
[19:22] | let’s call this a win-win and move on. | 算是双赢 然后就各走各的吧 |
[19:26] | Well, I’m betting, that y’all came up here | 我打赌 你们上来这里 |
[19:30] | to get a view of the city and plan a way out. | 是为了观察城市 寻找出路 |
[19:33] | And when the sun’s up, | 等天亮以后 |
[19:35] | I’ll show you one. | 我会给你们指条路 |
[19:40] | Welcome to Killa City. | 欢迎来到"砍城" |
[19:42] | No FEDRA. | 没有联邦救灾局 |
[19:43] | Not as of 10 days ago, no. | 10天前还有 |
[19:45] | – We always heard KC FEDRA was– | 我一直听说堪城的联邦救灾局… |
[19:47] | – Monsters? Savages? | 很残暴 野蛮 |
[19:49] | Yeah, you heard right. | 对 的确如此 |
[19:52] | Raped and tortured and murdered people for 20 years. | 他们20年来 不断蹂躏 虐待和杀害人民 |
[19:54] | And you know what happens when you do that to people? | 你知道对别人做出这种事 会有什么后果吗 |
[19:57] | The moment they get a chance, they do it right back to you. | 对方一有机会 就会以同样的方式对待你 |
[20:00] | But you’re not FEDRA. | 但你不是联邦救灾局的人 |
[20:03] | No, | 不是 |
[20:05] | worse. | 更糟 |
[20:07] | I’m a collaborator. | 我是通敌者 |
[20:10] | – I don’t work with rats. | 我不跟告密者合作 |
[20:11] | – Yeah, you fucking do. | 会 你绝对会 |
[20:13] | Today you do, | 你今天会 |
[20:14] | ’cause I live here and you don’t. | 因为我是这里的居民 而你不是 |
[20:17] | That’s how I followed you here. | 所以我才能跟踪你们到这里 |
[20:18] | I know this city, and that’s how I’m gonna help you get out. | 我熟悉这座城市 所以能帮助你们离开这里 |
[20:23] | Why help us? | 为什么要帮我们 |
[20:25] | I saw what you did, | 我看到你做了什么 |
[20:27] | the way you killed those men. | 还有你怎么杀了那些人 |
[20:29] | Now, I know where to go | 我知道出去的路线 |
[20:31] | but I don’t know how to make it through alive. | 但我不知道要如何活着出去 |
[20:33] | – Not if it’s just me and Sam. | 我和山姆光靠自己做不到 |
[20:34] | – You seem capable enough. – You’re armed. | 你似乎很有能力 你有武器 |
[20:36] | – You’re wrong, and wrong. | 你大错特错 |
[20:38] | Never killed anyone. | 我从没杀过人 |
[20:40] | And pointing an unloaded gun at you | 拿没子弹的枪指着你 |
[20:42] | was the closest I’ve ever come to being violent. | 是我最接近暴力的一次了 |
[20:46] | So that’s the deal. | 那就说定了 |
[20:49] | I show the way, | 我指路 |
[20:51] | you clear the way. | 你开路 |
[21:05] | Haven’t heard that in a long time. | 好久没听到他笑了 |
[21:09] | So how are we gettin’ out? | 那我们要怎么逃出去 |
[21:22] | Highways, downtown. | 这些是高速公路 这里是市区 |
[21:25] | Us. | 我们在这里 |
[21:26] | This whole area belongs to Kathleen. | 这整个区域都是凯瑟琳的地盘 |
[21:28] | She’s in charge? | 她是老大 |
[21:30] | Leader of the resistance. | 她是反抗军的领袖 |
[21:32] | You can see the way we’re bounded by highways. | 你可以看到我们被高速公路包围 |
[21:34] | They got people posted all around the inside perimeter. | 他们派人守着整个内圈 |
[21:37] | If we get close, we get caught. No question. | 我们一靠近就会被抓 毫无疑问 |
[21:40] | So how do we get across? | 那我们要怎么过去 |
[22:02] | Boom. Kansas City has a subway? | -没错 -堪萨斯城有地铁 |
[22:04] | No, but they do have maintenance tunnels. | 没有 但是有维修隧道 |
[22:06] | There’s a bunch of buildings all put up by the same developers. | 有很多大楼都是相同开发商建的 |
[22:09] | And they share these tunnels, including, a bank building here. | 它们共用这些隧道 包括这里的一栋银行大楼 |
[22:12] | So we enter the tunnels here, travel underground, and pop up here. | 所以我们从这里进入隧道 走地底下 然后在这里爬上地面 |
[22:17] | Westside North. Residential. | "西区北" 这是住宅区 |
[22:19] | There’s an embankment on the other side of the houses. | 住宅的另一边有道堤岸 |
[22:21] | We head down, pedestrian bridge over the river, | 我们往下走 过河上的人行桥… |
[22:25] | free as a bird. | 就自由了 |
[22:27] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[22:28] | It’s a great plan. So what do you need me for? | 这是个好计划 那你需要我做什么 |
[22:34] | You noticed anything strange about this city? | 你有没有注意到 这座城市有什么奇怪的地方 |
[22:37] | Other than the strange shit you’ve already seen? | 除了你们已经见过的怪事以外 |
[22:39] | – No Infected? | 没有感染者 |
[22:40] | – There’s Infected. | 这里当然有感染者 |
[22:43] | Just not on the surface. | 只是不在地面上 |
[22:44] | FEDRA drove them underground 15 years ago, | 联邦救灾局在15年前 把他们逼到地下 |
[22:47] | and never let them come back up. | 然后没再让他们上来 |
[22:48] | It’s the only good thing those fascist motherfuckers ever did. | 这是那些法西斯混蛋唯一做过的好事 |
[22:50] | So you want us goin’ into a tunnel? | 所以你要我们进入隧道 |
[22:52] | Everyone thinks that it’s full of Infected, | 大家都以为隧道里满是感染者 |
[22:54] | including Kathleen, | 包括凯瑟琳 |
[22:56] | which means that we’re not gonna be running into any of her people. | 这意味着我们不会遇到她的人 |
[22:59] | But you see, what I know is, | 但听着 我知道 |
[23:01] | it’s empty. | 里面其实是空的 |
[23:02] | You’ve been down there? | 你下去过 |
[23:05] | No, but the FEDRA guy that I worked with | 没有 但跟我合作的 联邦救灾局军人说 |
[23:08] | told me that it’s clean, completely clean. | 那里没问题 完全没问题 |
[23:10] | – They cleared it out. All of it. | 他们把那里全都清空了 |
[23:12] | – When? Like, | -什么时候 -大概… |
[23:14] | three years ago. | 三年前 |
[23:16] | Okay, maybe, there’s one or two, | 好吧 也许现在那里有一两个感染者 |
[23:18] | – but you handle it. – What if there’s more? | -但你可以处理 -要是有更多呢 |
[23:20] | Or one of those blind ones that sees like a bat? | 或是有那种跟蝙蝠一样 会回声定位的感染者 |
[23:22] | Wait, you ran into a Clicker? | 等等 你们遇过循声者 |
[23:24] | – Two of ’em. – And you’re still alive. | -两个 -而你们还活着 |
[23:26] | You see? | 看吧 |
[23:29] | You’re the right people. | 你们是合适的人选 |
[23:30] | If it gets bad down there, we turn around, | 如果下面情况不妙 我们就掉头 |
[23:32] | and run right back out the same way we came. | 从原路跑出来 |
[23:34] | That’s your great plan? | 这就是你的绝妙计划 |
[23:35] | No, that’s my dicey-as-fuck plan. | 不 这是我的超冒险计划 |
[23:38] | But as far as I can tell, | 但在我看来… |
[23:41] | it’s our only shot. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[23:50] | They’re saying they’re going to help us escape. | 他们说 他们会帮我们逃出去 |
[23:58] | Right? | 对吧 |
[24:16] | We need to get outta sight. | 我们得躲起来 |
[24:19] | I think it’s this way. | 我想是这边 |
[24:34] | This should be it. | 应该就是这里了 |
[24:36] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:39] | Get your gun out. | 把枪拿出来 |
[25:03] | You see? It’s empty. The plan is good. | 看到没 这里是空的 计划没问题 |
[25:07] | “The plan is good”? | 计划没问题 |
[25:08] | We’ve been down here two seconds. We don’t know anything. | 我们才下来两秒 现在什么都不确定 |
[25:12] | Your dad’s kind of a pessimist. | 你爸是个悲观主义者 |
[25:13] | – He’s not my dad. – I’m not her dad. | -我不是她爸 -他不是我爸 |
[25:15] | Just point your light forward, | 手电筒往前照 |
[25:18] | and be ready to run. | 做好逃跑的准备 |
[26:16] | No. | 不行 |
[26:57] | I heard about places like this. | 我听说过这种地方 |
[26:59] | People went underground after Outbreak Day. | 有些人在爆发日后躲到地底下 |
[27:01] | Built settlements. | 建立定居点 |
[27:03] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[27:04] | Maybe they didn’t follow the rules and they all got infected. | 也许他们没有好好遵守规定 结果全都被感染了 |
[27:29] | No way! I love these. | 不会吧 我超喜欢这个的 |
[27:38] | I have issues four, five, six, 11. | 我有第4 5 6 11本 |
[27:55] | So cool. | 超酷的 |
[28:00] | “To the edge of the universe, “and back. | "往返宇宙边缘 |
[28:06] | Endure and survive.” | 忍耐与生存" |
[28:12] | Endure. | 忍耐 |
[28:13] | Survive. | 生存 |
[28:15] | Endure. Survive. Fuck yeah, man! | 忍耐 生存 太棒了 老兄 |
[28:20] | – Hey, keep it down. We’re not out yet. | 小声点 我们还没脱离险境 |
[28:21] | – C’mon. Can we just rest here for a while? | 拜托 我们可以在这里休息一下吗 |
[28:24] | There’s actually shit to do here. | 在这里总算有事可做了 |
[28:26] | Wouldn’t be so bad to wait the light out a bit. | 等天黑再走也不是坏事 |
[28:28] | Safer in shadows when we pop back out on the other side. | 我们从另一边上去时 外面暗一点会安全一些 |
[28:44] | Yes! Come on! Yeah! | 太好了 真棒 |
[28:48] | Come on. Pass it back. | 来 传回来 |
[28:50] | Yeah! | 太帅了 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:58] | If you were collaboratin’ to take care of him, | 如果你当通敌者 是为了照顾他 我… |
[29:05] | I shouldn’t have said what I said. | 我不该说那些话 |
[29:07] | I don’t know your situation. | 我不了解你的情况 |
[29:10] | And I’m not sayin’ they should let it go, but. | 我不是说他们不该追究 但… |
[29:12] | That was awesome! | 太棒了 |
[29:13] | All things considered, seems kinda cruel– | 这样看来 那么做似乎有点残忍 |
[29:15] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[29:17] | to send a whole army after you for that. | 居然派一整支军队来追杀你们 |
[29:20] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[29:23] | – Yeah! | 很好 |
[29:24] | – You know, I wasn’t | 我之前 |
[29:26] | exactly telling you the truth before | 没跟你说实话 |
[29:31] | about me not killing someone. | 关于我没杀过人的事 |
[29:35] | There was a man, a great man. | 有一个人 一个伟大的人 |
[29:38] | You know, he was never afraid, | -太棒了 -他从不害怕 |
[29:41] | never selfish, | 从不自私 |
[29:43] | and he was always forgiving. | 他总是很宽宏大量 |
[29:48] | Have you ever met someone like that? | 你遇到过那样的人吗 |
[29:50] | Kinda man you’d follow anywhere. | 你会愿意追随他到天涯海角的那种人 |
[29:54] | I mean, I wanted to. | -真棒 -我本来想那么做 |
[29:56] | Well, I would’ve. | 我本来会那么做 |
[30:00] | Yeah, but | 真的 但是 |
[30:02] | Sam, he | 山姆他… |
[30:05] | he got sick. | 他病了 |
[30:08] | Leukemia. | 白血病 |
[30:13] | Yeah, anyway, | 对 总之 |
[30:15] | there was one drug that worked, | 有一种药有用 |
[30:17] | and, | 然后… |
[30:20] | whoa, big shock, | 惊讶吧 |
[30:21] | there wasn’t much left of it and it belonged to FEDRA. | 那种药所剩无几 而且掌握在联邦救灾局手中 |
[30:25] | And if I wanted some, it was gonna take something big. | 如果我想要 就得拿很有价值的东西去换 |
[30:31] | So I gave them something big. | 所以我给了他们很有价值的东西 |
[30:34] | That one great man. | 那个伟大的人 |
[30:38] | The leader of the resistance movement in Kansas City. | 堪萨斯城反抗运动的领袖 |
[30:45] | And Kathleen’s brother. | 凯瑟琳的兄弟 |
[30:49] | Yeah, so, you still think they should take it easy on me? | 对 现在你还觉得 他们应该放我一马吗 |
[30:53] | Or am I the bad guy? | 还是说 我才是坏人 |
[30:57] | I don’t know what you’re waitin’ on, man. | 我不知道你在犹豫什么 |
[30:59] | The answer’s easy. | 答案很简单 |
[31:01] | I am the bad guy because I did a bad guy thing. | 我就是坏人 因为我做了坏事 |
[31:09] | But you get it, though. | 但你懂的 |
[31:11] | You might not be her father, but you were someone’s. | 你虽然不是她的父亲 但你曾是某人的父亲 |
[31:15] | See, I could tell. | 我看得出来 |
[31:23] | Yeah, where’d he go? | 山姆 来吧 |
[31:25] | We’ve waited long enough. | 我们等得够久了 |
[31:57] | – And? – We haven’t found ’em yet. | -如何 -我们还没找到他 |
[31:59] | What about the man who killed Bryan? | 杀死布莱恩的人呢 |
[32:02] | Well, | 好吧 |
[32:04] | we’re not doin’ so good. | 真是诸事不顺 |
[32:10] | Who told you I was here? | 谁告诉你我在这里的 |
[32:12] | Your mom. | 你妈妈 |
[32:14] | Why are you talking to my mom? | 你为什么找我妈说话 |
[32:18] | We didn’t know where you were. | -我们不知道你在哪里 -好吧 |
[32:25] | Have you been back to the room you grew up in? | 你有回去看过你小时候的房间吗 |
[32:28] | No. Fuck no. | 当然没有 |
[32:30] | It’s a couple hundred miles away. | 那在几百英里外 |
[32:32] | It’s not exactly worth it. Right. | -不值得回去 -是啊 |
[32:39] | When Michael and I were little, | 我和迈克尔小时候 |
[32:42] | this room seemed so big. | 觉得这个房间很大 |
[32:47] | I was really scared of thunder so when there was a storm, | 我当时很怕打雷 所以每当有暴风雨时 |
[32:54] | Michael told me that this wasn’t a room at all. | 迈克尔就跟我说 这根本不是一个房间 |
[32:59] | That this was actually just a big, wooden box. | 其实它是一个大木箱 |
[33:04] | A big, wooden box that nothing could get inside of. | 一个什么东西都进不来的大木箱 |
[33:08] | And it didn’t matter if there was lightning | 不管有闪电 |
[33:11] | or tornadoes or gunfire. | 龙卷风或枪弹 |
[33:18] | He said as long as we were together. | 他说 只要我们待在一起 |
[33:23] | in our perfect box, | 待在我们完美的箱子里 |
[33:26] | we would be safe. | 我们就很安全 |
[33:32] | He did that for me. | 他会那样安慰我 |
[33:34] | And he did stuff like that all the time. | 他一直做着那样的事 |
[33:39] | He was so beautiful. | 他是那么美好 |
[33:48] | I’m not. | 而我不是 |
[33:52] | I never was. | 我从来都不是 |
[33:55] | He would be horrified by the things I’ve done. | 他知道我做的事会吓坏的 |
[33:58] | And if you’ve come to tell me | 如果你是来告诉我 |
[34:02] | that Michael wouldn’t want me to hurt Henry | 迈克尔不会希望我伤害亨利 |
[34:05] | that he would want me to forgive. | 他会希望我原谅亨利 |
[34:09] | I know that, too. | 这我也知道 |
[34:12] | He told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[34:15] | The last time I saw him alive in jail | 我在监狱里 最后一次见到活着的他时… |
[34:22] | he told me to forgive. | 他要我原谅 |
[34:30] | And what did he get for that? | 结果他得到了什么 |
[34:35] | Where is the justice in that? What is the point of that? | 那样做正义何在 那样做有何意义 |
[34:43] | Your brother was a great man. | 你兄弟是个伟大的人 |
[34:45] | We all loved him. | 我们都爱他 |
[34:47] | But he didn’t change anything. | 但是 他没有改变任何事 |
[34:54] | You did. | 而你有 |
[34:59] | We’re with you. | 我们支持你 |
[35:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:21] | – Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪里吗 |
[35:23] | – Yep. The other side. | 知道 另一边 |
[35:48] | No. | 我知道 |
[35:50] | No one is here. | 这里没人 |
[35:51] | No one’s gonna be here because my plan worked. | 也不会有人 因为我的计划成功了 |
[35:55] | So much goddamn talkin’. | 废话真多 |
[35:57] | I’m just saying, I delivered. | 我只是说 我做到了 |
[36:00] | Make this right, go down the street, embankment behind the last house | 从这边右转 沿着街道直走 就会抵达最后一间房子后面的堤岸 |
[36:05] | and we’re out. | 然后我们就逃出去了 |
[36:08] | So we cross the river and then what? | 我们过河之后呢 |
[36:09] | – Where ya gonna go? – Don’t know yet. | -你们要去哪里 -还不知道 |
[36:12] | Well, we’re goin’ to Wyoming. | 我们要去怀俄明州 |
[36:14] | What? It’s a huge state. It can fit two more people. | 怎么了 怀俄明州很大 再多两个人也没什么 |
[36:18] | Yeah, maybe we just call this one a success and say our fond farewells. | 是啊 或许我们该见好就收 就此别过 |
[36:22] | No, he’ll change his mind. Trust me. This is how it goes. | 他会改变心意的 相信我 我来演示一下 |
[36:25] | He’s like, “No, Ellie. Never, ever, ever happening.” | 他会说:"不行 艾莉 绝对不可以" |
[36:29] | And then I’m like, “I’m gonna ask you a million more times.” And he’s like– | 然后我说:"我会再问你一百万次" 他就会… |
[36:35] | Move, move! Go! | 快走… |
[36:39] | – The fuck is that comin’ from? – Shut up. | -从哪开的枪 -闭嘴 |
[36:51] | Shit. Alright, fuck. Let’s move. Let’s go. | 该死 我们走 走了 |
[36:53] | – What are you doin’? – Gettin’ the fuck outta here! | -你在做什么 -离开这里 |
[36:54] | Oh shit, oh shit! | 该死… |
[37:01] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[37:08] | All right. | 好 |
[37:10] | Stay here. What? | -待在这里 -什么 |
[37:13] | If you don’t move, he’s not gonna hit you. | 只要你不动 他就不会打到你 |
[37:16] | I’m gonna go around, | 我要绕过去 |
[37:17] | try to get in the house through the back, and then I’ll take him out. | 试着从后面进去屋里 然后干掉他 |
[37:20] | But if you go out there, he’s gonna kill you. | 但你出去的话 他会杀了你 |
[37:21] | It’s dark and he has shit aim. Nobody’s gonna kill me. | 天色很暗 他准头很差 没有人会杀了我 |
[37:23] | Then he’s gonna kill us. | 那他会杀了我们 |
[37:27] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[38:53] | Put the gun down, slide it over to me | 把枪放下 滑过来给我 |
[38:57] | and then stay up here for another hour. | 然后在这上面再待一小时 |
[39:00] | That’s all you have to do. | 你只需要这么做就好 |
[39:05] | Please don’t do it. | 拜托别冲动 |
[39:08] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:28] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[39:30] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[39:34] | Anthony, hold them where they are. We’re almost there. | 安东尼 牵制住他们 我们快到了 |
[39:38] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[39:40] | Run! | 快跑 |
[39:45] | Run! | 快跑 |
[39:50] | Run! | 快跑 |
[39:52] | There’s cars everywhere. | 到处都是车 |
[39:54] | Why do you think you’re in front? Clear them. | 不然要你在前面做什么 开路啊 |
[40:02] | Go! Go, go, go, go! | 快… |
[41:15] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[41:24] | – He’s up there. – Fuck. | -他在上面 -该死 |
[41:25] | Two and two! Around the back, take him out! | 两两一组 绕到后面 干掉他 |
[41:33] | Dead end, Henry. | 死路一条 亨利 |
[41:35] | Gonna step on out? Save us some time? | 你要不要自己出来 让我们省点时间 |
[41:41] | No? | 不要 |
[41:44] | That’s all right. Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 无所谓 |
[41:50] | I’ll come out! | 我会出去 |
[41:53] | Just let the kids go! | 放了孩子们 |
[41:55] | No. | 不行 |
[41:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:59] | The girl is with the man who killed Bryan. And Sam | 那女孩跟杀了布莱恩的人是一伙的 至于山姆… |
[42:03] | – well, Sam’s with you. | 山姆跟你是一伙的 |
[42:04] | – You don’t understand! But I do. | -你不懂 -我懂啊 |
[42:06] | I know why you did what you did. | 我知道你为什么要那么做 |
[42:10] | But did you ever stop to think that maybe he was supposed to die? | 但你有没有冷静下来想过 也许他命中注定就是会死 |
[42:13] | He’s just a fucking kid! | 他只是个孩子 |
[42:17] | Well, kids die, Henry. | 孩子也会死 亨利 |
[42:19] | They die all the time. | 总有孩子死去 |
[42:22] | You think the whole world revolves around him? | 你以为全世界都绕着他转吗 |
[42:25] | That he’s worth everything? | 为了他就值得牺牲一切吗 |
[42:30] | Well, this is what happens when you fuck with fate. | 这就是你违抗命运的下场 |
[42:38] | Get ready to take him and run. Yes. | 准备好带着他逃跑 没错 |
[42:42] | Do it. | 就这么做 |
[42:47] | It’s time, Henry. | 是时候了 亨利 |
[42:49] | Enough! | 够了 |
[43:22] | It ends the way it ends. | 这是注定的结局 |
[44:45] | Run ’em down! Run ’em down! | 碾过他们… |
[45:43] | Run. Find cover. Don’t look back. | 快跑 找掩护 别回头 |
[45:46] | Run! | 快跑 |
[46:30] | Help! Get the fuck away! Get the fuck off me! | 滚开 放开我 |
[46:59] | Sam! | 该死 |
[47:04] | Come on, come on! | 我们走… |
[47:06] | Go, go! | 快走… |
[47:13] | Stop! | 站住 |
[47:33] | This way now! Move! | 这边 快走 |
[48:02] | “As the Raven 01 approaches the red planet.” | "随着渡鸦一号 接近红色星球…" |
[48:05] | You think they’ll be okay? | 你觉得他们会没事吗 |
[48:07] | Yeah, I think. | 应该没事的 |
[48:11] | It’s easier when you’re a kid anyway. | 做个孩子反而比较轻松 |
[48:19] | You don’t have anybody else relying on you. | 没有人依赖你 |
[48:23] | That’s the hard part. | 那是件难事 |
[48:25] | Well, | 那么 |
[48:27] | I guess we’re doing a good job then. | 我想我们做得不错 |
[48:32] | What’s that comic book say? | 那本漫画是怎么说的 |
[48:34] | -“Endure and survive”? | "忍耐与生存" |
[48:36] | -“Endure and survive.” | "忍耐与生存" |
[48:40] | – That shit’s redundant. | 根本是废话 |
[48:41] | – Yeah, it’s not great. No. | -对 的确不怎么样 -没错 |
[48:49] | Look, I don’t know exactly how I’m gettin’ to Wyoming. | 我不确定要怎么去怀俄明州 |
[48:51] | I’m probably walkin’. But | 应该会用走的 但是… |
[48:56] | – you know, if you want to. | 如果你想的话… |
[48:57] | – Yeah. | 好… |
[49:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[49:02] | Yeah, I think it’d be nice for Sam to have a friend. | 我想 山姆能有个朋友应该不错 |
[49:06] | I’ll tell him in the morning. | 我明早告诉他 |
[49:09] | New day, new start. | 新的一天 新的开始 |
[49:13] | “Bingo! | 没错 |
[49:16] | Should we knock?” | 我们该敲门吗 |
[49:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:53] | “I don’t see any weird movements. “Stiff? | "我没发现任何异常情况 斯蒂夫 " |
[49:56] | Negative. | "我也没有" |
[49:57] | “Damage here in Sector 153. “Stella, can you hear me? | "那表示你在153区 丝黛拉 你听得到吗 " |
[50:01] | I read you.” Okay, from here. | "收到 这里一切正常" |
[50:23] | Do I not look scared? | 我看起来不害怕吗 |
[50:41] | “Never.” | "从没有过" |
[50:48] | I’m scared all the time | 我一直都很害怕 |
[51:04] | of scorpions! | 怕蝎子 |
[51:56] | monster is it still you inside? | "变成怪物 内心还会是原来的自己吗 " |
[52:08] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[52:30] | My blood is medicine. | 我的血是解药 |
[53:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[53:47] | Promise. Promise. | 保证 |
[54:23] | Hey. | 山姆 |
[54:46] | – Nope, nope, nope. – Joel! | -不… -乔尔… |
[54:50] | Joel! | 乔尔 |
[55:06] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[55:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[55:18] | Easy, easy, easy. | 别激动… |
[55:20] | Henry, gimme the gun. | 亨利 把枪给我… |
[55:24] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[55:26] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[55:28] | What-what-what did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[55:32] | – Sam? – Henry, gimme the gun. | -山姆 -亨利 把枪给我 |
[55:37] | Gimme the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[55:38] | Gimme the gun, Henry. | 把枪给我 亨利 |
[55:41] | Gimme the gun. | -把枪给我 -该死 |
[55:42] | Henry, no! | 亨利 不 |
[55:46] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[56:53] | Which way’s west? | 哪边是西边 |
[57:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |