时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. | 该死‥ |
[02:08] | Come on, you gotta help me. Come on. | 坚持住 帮帮忙 坚持住 |
[02:11] | Leave. | 你走 |
[02:14] | – Leave. – Shut up, Joel. | -你走 -闭嘴 乔尔 |
[02:15] | – Take the gun. – Joel, shut the fuck up! | -带上枪 -乔尔 给我闭嘴 |
[02:19] | You go. You go. You go north. | 快走 你快走 去北边 |
[02:22] | You go to Tommy. | 去找汤米 |
[02:26] | You go. | 快走 |
[03:48] | Give ’em back! | 还给我 |
[03:49] | Then pick up your pace. | 那就加快速度 |
[03:51] | I’m not running doubles again because of your shitty attitude. | 我不想再因为你的糟糕态度 被罚重跑 |
[03:54] | I don’t wanna fight about it. | 我不想为这事打架 |
[03:56] | Fight about it? | 打架 |
[03:57] | You don’t fight. Your friend fights. | 你不会打架 你朋友才会 |
[04:01] | She’s not here anymore… is she? | 但她已经不在了 不是吗 |
[04:42] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:44] | You’ve never been what I’d call well-behaved, | 虽然你向来不是我认为的乖孩子 |
[04:45] | but the last few weeks? | 但最近几周是怎么回事 |
[04:54] | Bethany started it. | 是贝瑟妮先挑事的 |
[04:56] | Well, Bethany’s in the infirmary with 15 stitches. | 贝瑟妮在医务室里 缝了15针 |
[04:58] | – Good. – Okay. | -很好 -好了 |
[05:00] | Just put me in the fuckin’ hole. | 直接把我关到禁闭室吧 |
[05:01] | I put you in the hole three times. It doesn’t work. | 我已经把你关禁闭三次了 没有用 |
[05:04] | – So I’m gonna try something new. – What? | -所以我要尝试新方法 -什么方法 |
[05:07] | I’m gonna tell you the truth. | 我要跟你说实话 |
[05:10] | You’re smart, Ellie. You’re so smart, you’re stupid. | 你很聪明 艾莉 你聪明到反而会干蠢事 |
[05:14] | You can’t see where this is going? Let me help you out. | 不明白到底什么情况吗 我来帮你解释 |
[05:16] | Two paths ahead of you. | 你眼前有两条路 |
[05:21] | First path. | 第一条 |
[05:22] | You keep acting like a grunt, so you get the life of a grunt. | 你继续这种低等兵的表现 就会做一辈子低等兵 |
[05:24] | Up at dawn. Walk the streets, walk the wall. | 清晨起床 去街上巡逻 去围墙边巡逻 |
[05:27] | Ya eat shit food, ya do shit jobs, | 吃垃圾食物 做垃圾工作 |
[05:29] | ya take shit orders from your patrol leader, | 听巡逻队长的垃圾命令 |
[05:31] | who’ll probably be Bethany. | 巡逻队长也许就是贝瑟妮 |
[05:34] | And that’ll be your life from now until ya | 从现在开始 每天过这样的日子 |
[05:36] | catch a bullet from a Firefly, or fall drunk off a roof, | 直到你被火萤一枪打中 喝醉从屋顶摔下来 |
[05:39] | or get your hair caught in a moving tank tread. | 或者头发被缠进转动的坦克履带里 |
[05:43] | There’s the other path. | 还有另一条路 |
[05:44] | You swallow this pride of yours. | 收起你的傲气 |
[05:46] | You follow the rules. You become an officer. | 遵守规则 成为军官 |
[05:51] | You get your own room. You get a nice bed. | 你就能有自己的房间 有张好床 |
[05:53] | We eat well. We don’t go on patrol. | 我们吃得好 不用去巡逻 |
[05:55] | We’re cool in the summer. We’re warm in the winter. | 冬暖夏凉 |
[05:57] | And best of all, when you’re an officer, | 最棒的是 当你成为军官 |
[05:59] | you get to tell the Bethanys of the world exactly where to shove it. | 你可以好好教训贝瑟妮那种人 |
[06:06] | Why do you even care? | 你为什么在乎我走哪条路 |
[06:10] | I care because no matter what anyone out there says or thinks… | 我在乎是因为 不管别人怎么说或怎么想 |
[06:14] | we’re the only thing holding this all together. | 我们是这一切能维持下去的唯一原因 |
[06:17] | If we go down, the people in the zone will starve or murder each other. | 如果我们倒下 隔离区的人会挨饿 或互相残杀 |
[06:20] | That much I know. | 这一点我很清楚 |
[06:26] | There’s a leader in you. | 你有做领导者的潜质 |
[06:28] | And one day, it could be your turn. | 有一天 可能会轮到你出头 |
[06:31] | Or not. | 也可能不会 |
[06:35] | So which way? | 你选哪条路 |
[06:42] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[06:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:49] | – Is that it? | 就这样 |
[06:51] | – That’s it. | 就这样 |
[06:56] | Can I have my Walkman back? | 可以把随身听还我吗 |
[07:55] | Lights out, ladies! | 熄灯了 女士们 |
[08:00] | Turn ’em off! | 关灯 |
[09:03] | Riley! Where have you been? | 莱莉 你跑哪里去了 |
[09:05] | What the fuck is wrong with you, sneaking up on me like that? | 你搞什么 为什么偷袭我 |
[09:07] | It was a joke, okay? I thought it would work better. | 我只是开个玩笑 好吗 我以为你反应会比这更好 |
[09:10] | In my mind, you loved it. | 我心想你喜欢这样的 |
[09:16] | So… | 那么 |
[09:18] | how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[09:21] | – Okay, it’s bad. | 好吧 很糟糕 |
[09:22] | – I thought you were dead. You’ve been gone for three weeks. | 我还以为你死了 你消失了三个星期 |
[09:25] | I should fuckin’ stab you. | 我真该捅你一刀 |
[09:27] | No, I appreciate your mercy. | 感谢你饶过我 |
[09:34] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[09:36] | I just ran away for a bit, that’s all. | 我只是逃走一阵子而已 |
[09:38] | If you’re going through some shit, | 如果你遇到麻烦事 |
[09:39] | you’re supposed to, I don’t know, talk to your best friend about it? | 应该找你最好的朋友谈谈吧 |
[09:44] | I came back. | 我回来了 |
[09:47] | – Wait, who gave you the black eye? – Tell me where you were. | -等等 谁把你的眼睛打青了 -告诉我你去了哪里 |
[09:50] | Gimme a name and I’ll fuck ’em up. | 告诉我名字 我去教训那家伙 |
[09:51] | It was Bethany and I already fucked her up. | 是贝瑟妮 我已经教训她了 |
[09:54] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[10:08] | – I joined the Fireflies. | 我加入了火萤 |
[10:09] | – Oh, fuck you. | 去你的吧 |
[10:12] | I’m not in the mood for this, Riley. I’m really not in the mood. | 我现在没心情开玩笑 莱莉 我真的没心情 |
[10:16] | – You’re a Firefly?! | 你是火萤 |
[10:17] | – Jesus! I told you I’d fuckin’ do it. | 老天 我早说过我要这样做的 |
[10:20] | Talking about “liberating the QZ” is not the same as– | 嘴上说说"解放隔离区" 并不代表‥ |
[10:23] | – Fuck. Where did you even– – Slow down, slow down. | -该死 你到底去哪里‥ -慢点‥ |
[10:25] | I will tell you everything. | 我会把一切都告诉你 |
[10:27] | But first, you have to promise me something. | 但首先你得答应我一件事 |
[10:29] | Sort of crazy, and you’re gonna say no, | 有点疯狂 你一定会先拒绝 |
[10:31] | but then you have to say yes. | 但之后你必须答应我 |
[10:36] | Come with me for a few hours, and have the best night of your life. | 跟我离开几个小时 度过你这辈子最美妙的夜晚 |
[10:41] | No. | 不要 |
[10:43] | – Okay, now say yes. – I’m not going anywhere with you. | -好 现在该答应我了 -我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[10:45] | It’s– | 现在‥ |
[10:46] | Great. It’s 2:00 AM. And in a few hours, I have drills where we learn | 好极了 现在是凌晨两点 再过几个小时我就要参加训练 |
[10:49] | to kill Fireflies. | 学习怎么杀火萤 |
[10:52] | Get dressed. | 换好衣服 |
[10:57] | So stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[11:01] | – Turn around. – You’re so weird about that. | -转过去 -你对这个真的很别扭 |
[11:22] | If you’re thinking about hanging in the park, we can’t go there anymore. | 如果你是想去公园 我们不能再去那里了 |
[11:26] | There’s a new patrol that they just put in. | 他们刚派了新的巡逻队去那边 |
[11:28] | Well… we’re not going to the park. | 我们不去公园 |
[11:31] | Okay. – So where are we going? | 好吧 那我们去哪里 |
[11:33] | – Secret. Trust me. | 这是秘密 相信我 |
[11:37] | You trust me, right? | 你相信我 对吧 |
[11:39] | I don’t know. Should I trust you? | 我不知道 我应该相信你吗 |
[11:40] | Of course, you should. With your life. | 当然了 连命都可以交给我 |
[11:49] | – Guards? – No, | -守卫 -没有 |
[11:51] | ’cause FEDRA’s fucking stupid. | 因为联邦救灾局太蠢了 |
[11:53] | – Ready? – This better be good. | -准备好了吗 -这最好是好事 |
[12:10] | Not that fuckin’ stupid, are they? | 他们也没那么蠢 对吧 |
[12:13] | Okay, rocky start. | 好吧 开头不太顺利 |
[12:15] | Could’ve been worse, though. | 但也不算特别糟 |
[12:17] | – Could’ve been a 7-11 situation. – No thanks. | 至少不像便利店那次 |
[12:19] | I’d like to keep my other eyebrow in one piece. | 可千万不要 多谢了 我想保住另一边的眉毛 |
[12:22] | Well, since you’re so interested in self-preservation all of a sudden, | 既然你突然对自我保护这么感兴趣 |
[12:26] | maybe you should stop fucking with Bethany. | 也许你不应该再招惹贝瑟妮了 |
[12:28] | – What’s that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[12:29] | – Nothing. It’s stupid. | 没什么 她是个蠢货 |
[12:32] | She had to get 15 stitches. | 她缝了15针 |
[12:33] | Maybe you shouldn’t mess with people like that. | 也许你不该招惹那种人 |
[12:35] | I-I’m sorry. Are you, are you telling me not to beat people up? | 不好意思 你是在叫我不要打人吗 |
[12:39] | You put Carol in the infirmary for a fuckin’ week. | 你让卡萝尔在医务室待了一星期 |
[12:41] | I’m just saying, you can’t fight everything and everyone. | 我只是说 你无法对抗一切的事物和人 |
[12:45] | You can pick and choose what’s important. | 你可以选择什么才重要 |
[12:46] | Oh, are they teaching you this at Firefly University? | 火萤大学还教这个吗 |
[12:50] | – Kinda, yeah. | 算是吧 对 |
[12:52] | – And fuck Carol. | 还有 去她的卡萝尔 |
[12:55] | Fuck Carol… | 去她的卡萝尔 |
[12:56] | Fucking Carol. | 该死的卡萝尔 |
[12:58] | – Where are we going? – Through a damn window. | -我们要去哪里 -爬过一扇该死的窗户 |
[13:18] | Look at how that water trickles down those rusty mailboxes. | 你看那些水从生锈的信箱里滴出来 |
[13:22] | This really is the best night of my life. | 这果然是我这辈子最美妙的夜晚 |
[13:24] | – See? – Yeah. | -看吧 -对 |
[13:29] | Firefly lights are better. | 火萤的手电筒更好 |
[13:31] | Congrats. One point for the anarchists. | 恭喜 无政府主义者得一分 |
[13:33] | – We prefer freedom fighters. | 我们更喜欢被称作"自由斗士" |
[13:35] | – Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[13:37] | – How many floors? | 有几层 |
[13:39] | – Uh, like two. | 大概两层吧 |
[13:42] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[13:44] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[13:50] | – Two floors. Fuck you. | 两层 去你的 |
[13:51] | – I was a tad bit off. | 我有点没搞清楚 |
[13:56] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[13:58] | – Is he dead? – Yeah. | -他死了吗 -对 |
[14:00] | – Is, is this the big surprise? | 这就是大惊喜吗 |
[14:02] | – No. No, this-this guy wasn’t here yesterday. | 不是 这家伙昨天不在这里 |
[14:20] | So disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[14:31] | – Is that real? | 那是真的吗 |
[14:32] | – Bottle’s real. | 瓶子是真的 |
[14:35] | This isn’t moonshine either. It’s, like, from before. | 这也不是私酿酒 这是以前的东西 |
[14:39] | This guy must’ve spent every card he had to get this. | 这家伙一定花光了所有配给卡 才换来这个 |
[14:42] | No one told him he couldn’t mix pills with that shit? | 没人告诉他 药片和酒不能混着服用吗 |
[14:46] | I think he knew what he was doing. | 我觉得他知道自己在做什么 |
[14:56] | – You’re sick. – You know that, right? You laughed, too. | -你有病 你知道吧 -你也笑了 |
[14:59] | You’re laughing. Okay, we drinkin’ it or what? | -你在笑 -好吧 我们到底喝不喝 |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 喝 |
[15:13] | – Yum. – Uh-huh. Gimme. | -好喝 -给我 |
[15:14] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[15:24] | It’s great. | 真好喝 |
[15:31] | Was that the first dead body you ever saw? | 那是你看过的第一具尸体吗 |
[15:34] | No. | 不是 |
[15:36] | My parents. | 我爸妈 |
[15:38] | Yeah. Sorry. I-I know– | 对 抱歉 我知道 |
[15:40] | I mean, I knew that. No, it’s fine. | -我是说 我明明知道的 -不 没关系 |
[15:42] | It’s fine. Gimme. | 没关系 给我 |
[15:49] | Can I hold your gun? | 我能拿一下你的枪吗 |
[15:53] | Um, they kinda made me swear not to let other people handle my sidearm. | 他们让我发誓不让别人碰我的配枪 |
[15:57] | “Not to handle my sidearm ’cause I’m such a fuckin’ Firefly.” | "不要碰我的配枪 因为我是该死的火萤" |
[16:03] | – Give me your gun. – All right, fine. | -把你的枪给我 -好吧 |
[16:12] | – It’s heavy. | 很重 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:24] | So what happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:25] | You started dating some Firefly dude, and was like, | 你开始跟某个火萤男约会 然后觉得 |
[16:27] | “Oh, this is cool. I think I’ll be a terrorist.” | "这很酷 我要当恐怖分子" |
[16:30] | Yup. That’s it. We’re getting married. | 对 就是这样 我们要结婚了 |
[16:35] | But really. Why? | 说真的 为什么 |
[16:40] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[16:42] | one night, you were in the hole. | 有一晚 你被关了禁闭 |
[16:44] | I got bored, so I snuck out. | 我觉得无聊 就溜了出来 |
[16:46] | I was on my way back, being stealthy like I am. | 在回去的路上 我像平时那样蹑手蹑脚的 |
[16:49] | And this chick popped outta nowhere. | 有个女的突然冒出来 |
[16:51] | – Chick, like our age? | 跟我们一样年纪的女的 |
[16:53] | – No. Like, 40. Or 50. | 不 大概40岁 或50岁 |
[16:56] | Whatever. Anyways, old. | 随便吧 总之 年纪很大 |
[16:58] | She said she was impressed watching me sneak around… avoiding guards, | 她说我蹑手蹑脚 避开守卫的身手 让她印象深刻 |
[17:03] | and she asked what I thought about FEDRA. | 她还问我对联邦救灾局有什么看法 |
[17:07] | So I told her the truth. | 所以我跟她说了实话 |
[17:08] | They’re fascist dickbags, | 他们是法西斯混蛋 |
[17:10] | and they’re the ones that should be getting hanged for their crimes, | 他们犯下那么多罪行 应该被绞死的是他们 |
[17:12] | not the people. | 而不是人民 |
[17:14] | She’s like, “All right. If you want in, you’re in.” | 她说:"好吧 如果你愿意 你可以加入我们" |
[17:17] | That’s it? No weird initiations? | 就这样 没有奇怪的入会仪式 |
[17:20] | Nope. I said yes, and now I’m a Firefly. | 没有 我答应了 现在我也是火萤了 |
[17:23] | That easy to give up everything, huh? | 放弃一切就这么容易吗 |
[17:25] | By “everything,” you mean becoming a fascist dickbag? | 你说的"一切"是指 成为一个法西斯混蛋吗 |
[17:29] | I mean, I don’t know if it’s that simple. | 我觉得事情不一定有那么简单 |
[17:32] | Like, in a way, FEDRA kinda holds everything together. | 在某种程度上 是联邦救灾局在维系着这一切 |
[17:35] | Ya know, as much as I love arguing with your stubborn ass… | 虽然我很想跟你这固执的家伙理论 |
[17:40] | we’re on a mission here. | 但我们现在有任务在身 |
[18:18] | Okay, stop, stop. | 好了 停‥ |
[18:21] | Gimme a second. Okay. | -让我喘口气 -好 |
[18:27] | Those lights are new. | 那些灯是新的 |
[18:29] | Yeah, they wired up the block a couple weeks ago. | 对 这个街区是几周前通电的 |
[18:32] | You know, more people in the QZ, so more apartments. | 隔离区的人更多了 需要更多公寓 |
[18:35] | Ah, so FEDRA’s not entirely bad. | 看来联邦救灾局也不完全那么坏 |
[18:37] | Mm, fascist dickbags starving their own population. | 他们是法西斯混蛋 让自己的人民挨饿‥ |
[18:40] | Uh, Fireflies blowing up the storage depot didn’t help. | 火萤炸毁仓库也没什么帮助吧 |
[18:43] | – Propaganda bullshit. – Yeah? | -都是些狗屁政治宣传 -是吗 |
[18:45] | So you don’t bomb stuff anymore? | 所以你们不再乱炸了 |
[18:47] | – Not when civilians are around. – That’s propaganda bullshit. | -有平民的地方不炸 -那才是狗屁政治宣传 |
[18:53] | – What? | 干嘛 |
[18:54] | – One… it’s okay you don’t know everything. | 第一 就算你并不了解一切也没关系 |
[18:57] | Agree to disagree. | 那就各持己见吧 |
[19:00] | And two… we’re here. | 第二 我们到了 |
[19:10] | The mall? | 商场 |
[19:11] | You out of your fuckin’ mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:13] | They sealed that place off for a reason. | 他们把那地方封锁起来是有原因的 |
[19:14] | It’s full of Infected. | 里面全是感染者 |
[19:16] | If it’s sealed off, then… why isn’t it sealed off? | 如果被封锁了 为什么没真的被封起来 |
[19:47] | Oh, it’s slimy. Yeah. | -黏糊糊的 -对 |
[19:49] | I mean, it’s been exposed for a few years. | 毕竟已经这么敞开好几年了 |
[19:52] | So, turns out when FEDRA connected that block up to the grid, | 所以联邦救灾局把那个街区 连上电网时 |
[19:55] | this place got connected, too. | 这个地方也连带通了电 |
[19:58] | Not that they know. | 只是他们不知道 |
[20:01] | So what are we doing here? | 那我们来这里干什么 |
[20:02] | Trying to get electrocuted, or– | 想被电死吗 还是‥ |
[20:06] | Pay attention. | 听好了 |
[20:07] | You’re gonna go through there… then turn right. | 你穿过那里 然后右转 |
[20:10] | – You’ll see a door. Go through it. Wait. | 你会看到一扇门 走过去 在那里等着 |
[20:12] | – No. | 不要 |
[20:13] | Fucking turn right, open the door, tell me when you’re there. | 给我右转 开门 到了就告诉我 |
[20:17] | – Go. – Fine. | -现在就去 -好吧 |
[20:20] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[20:21] | This seems like a perfect place to do it. | 这里似乎是下手的完美地点 |
[20:23] | Oh, I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[20:43] | – Are you there?! – I’m here! Now what? | -你到了吗 -到了 然后呢 |
[20:46] | Oh, you fucking piece of shit. Come on. | 没用的东西 拜托 |
[21:12] | So… what do you think? | 那么 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:17] | It’s… | 真‥ |
[21:20] | it’s fuckin’– | 真该死的‥ |
[21:21] | Wait. The lights. We’re fine. | -等等 灯光 -没事的 |
[21:23] | You saw outside. It’s like a big bunker. | 你在外面也看到了 这里就像个巨大的地堡 |
[21:26] | No one can see shit but us. | 除了我们 别人什么都看不到 |
[21:28] | Just me and you. | 只有我和你 |
[21:30] | And you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. | 而且你还什么都没见识到呢 |
[21:33] | Tonight, I’m gonna show you the four wonders of the mall. | 今晚 我要带你参观 商场的四大奇观 |
[21:38] | You planned stuff? | 你都安排好了 |
[21:47] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[21:49] | Electric stairs?! | 电动的楼梯 |
[21:51] | – Escalator. – Escalator? | -"电动扶梯" -"电动扶梯" |
[21:55] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[22:02] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[22:04] | Check me out, man! | 快看我 |
[22:06] | This is so cool! | 太酷了 |
[22:09] | Look! Backwards. | 往后 |
[22:12] | Forwards! And backwards! | 往前 再往后 |
[22:15] | And now I’m not goin’ anywhere. | 现在我的位置不变 |
[22:17] | I’m not moving! | 我在原位 |
[22:19] | – So this is the first wonder, right? | 这是第一个奇观 对吧 |
[22:21] | – Uh, yeah, sure. | 对 当然 |
[22:22] | There can be five wonders in this mall. | 这个商场也可以有五个奇观 |
[22:27] | Be-be-be careful! | 小心点 |
[22:32] | – I’m coming for you. Woo! – What are you doing? | -我来了 -你在做什么 |
[22:34] | – Ooh, shit. – Je-Jesus, Ellie. | -该死 -该死 天啊 艾莉 |
[22:36] | – No, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[22:38] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[22:39] | I just tripped. | 只是绊倒了而已 |
[22:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:42] | – See? | 看 |
[22:45] | – Ta-da. – You are just a graceful ballerina. | -你看 -你真是个优雅的芭蕾舞者 |
[22:48] | – But chop, chop. We’re on a schedule. – Okay. | -但快点 我们赶时间 -好吧 |
[23:10] | Not exactly “full of Infected,” is it? | 并没有"全是感染者" 对吧 |
[23:13] | Okay, you were right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[23:15] | Can we, like, stop and check some of it out? | 我们能停下来看看吗 |
[23:17] | Nope. Time is of the essence. | 不行 时间宝贵 |
[23:22] | Why are some of these stores empty and some not? | 为什么有些商店是空的 有些不是 |
[23:24] | My mom said when the outbreak happened, | 我妈妈说疫情爆发时 |
[23:27] | people started looting until the military shut it down, | 人们开始大肆劫掠 直到军方出手制止 |
[23:30] | so the stuff that’s gone is the stuff that people | 所以那些不见的东西 |
[23:32] | needed the most, or wanted, I guess. | 应该就是人们最需要 或者最想要的 |
[23:37] | Right. So… | 好 所以 |
[23:39] | sneakers… and not soap. | 大家想要运动鞋 不要肥皂 |
[23:43] | Or that shit. | 或者那玩意 |
[23:46] | I mean, I don’t get why people back then wanted all this stuff. | 我不懂当时的人 为什么会想要这种东西 |
[23:50] | – Do you need me to explain it to you? | 需要我给你解释吗 |
[23:52] | – Ha-ha, no. I know why. – It just… | 真好笑 不用 我知道为什么 |
[23:54] | looks uncomfortable. – Yep. | -只是看起来不舒服 -对 |
[23:59] | What? Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[24:01] | I was just trying to imagine you wearing that. | 我只是在想象你穿那个的样子 |
[24:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:07] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[24:09] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[24:22] | – Ellie! – Uh-huh, I’m on my way! | -艾莉 -来了 |
[24:37] | Stop right here. | 在这里停下 |
[24:39] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[24:40] | – What for? – Close. | -为什么 -闭上 |
[24:44] | – Do you trust me? – With my life, apparently. | -你相信我吗 -命都可以交给你 你说的 |
[24:47] | Oh, well then, give me your hand. | 那就把手给我 |
[24:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:02] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[25:05] | – Now? – Almost. | -现在呢 -快了 |
[25:07] | I said almost. | 我说快了 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:14] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[25:24] | Shit. | 老天 |
[25:36] | – What? | 什么 |
[25:38] | – No way. – Yep. | -不会吧 -是真的 |
[26:14] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[26:17] | – You’re drunk. – No. | -你喝醉了 -没有 |
[26:19] | – Yes. – Not yet. | -就是醉了 -暂时没有 |
[26:20] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[26:32] | – Ya need help? – No. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用 |
[26:41] | Whew. Yeah. | 好 |
[27:24] | Oh, come on. Damn it. | 不是吧 |
[27:26] | Let me see if I can fix it. | 见鬼 我看看能不能修好 |
[27:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:34] | Did you really leave because you actually | 你离开真的是因为你觉得 |
[27:36] | think you could liberate this place? | 你能解放这个地方吗 |
[27:38] | Don’t say it like it’s some type of fantasy, Ellie. | 别说得好像这是某种幻想 艾莉 |
[27:40] | They’ve done it in the other QZs. | 其他隔离区有人做到了 |
[27:43] | Set things right, the way they used to be. | 让一切重回正轨 |
[27:45] | Yeah, we could do that, too. | 对 我们也可以这样做 |
[27:49] | If you come back, I mean. | 如果你回来的话 我们‥ |
[27:51] | We’re… we’re, like, the future. | 我们就是未来 |
[27:53] | You know, we could make things better. | 我们可以让事情变得更好 |
[27:55] | We could be running things. | 我们或许可以当家作主 |
[27:58] | You… could be running things. | 你 或许可以当家作主 |
[28:02] | I turn 17 next month. | 我下个月就17岁了 |
[28:04] | That’s when you get your assignment. | 到时就要接任务 |
[28:06] | You know what Kwong gave me? | 你知道邝给了我什么任务吗 |
[28:11] | Sewage detail. | 下水道杂务 |
[28:14] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[28:15] | Standing guard while people shovel shit. | 站岗看着别人铲屎 |
[28:18] | That’s what they think of me. | 他们就是这么看我的 |
[28:23] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 你为什么都不告诉我 |
[28:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:29] | I-I just– I panicked. | 我只是慌了 |
[28:32] | And I ran… | 然后就逃了 |
[28:33] | and the longer I was away, the harder it was for me to come back. | 我离开的时间越长 就越难回来 |
[28:40] | Is that making sense? | 你能理解吗 |
[28:43] | No, I get it. | 我明白 |
[28:46] | I would’ve gotten it back then, too, ya know? | 你之前就告诉我的话 我也会明白的 |
[28:51] | You know, you’re the one thing I missed from that fucking place… | 关于那鬼地方 我唯一想念的就是你 |
[28:57] | if that makes a difference. | 希望这能让你好受一点 |
[29:01] | No? | 不能吗 |
[29:11] | You know what? We’re two wonders down… | 知道吗 我们看了两个奇观 |
[29:15] | three more to go, if you wanna keep going. | 还有三个 如果你想继续看的话 |
[29:17] | I mean, I’m on a magic horse with, like, a million lights. | 我在璀璨灯光下骑着一匹梦幻的马 |
[29:21] | I don’t know how it’s supposed to get better. | 我不知道还能有什么比这更好的 |
[29:29] | Is that a time machine? | 那是时光机吗 |
[29:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:42] | Can you be cool like me? | 你能像我一样酷吗 |
[29:45] | Strike your best pose! | 摆出最棒的姿势 |
[29:47] | Hey, being cool ain’t free. | 喂 耍酷可不是免费的 |
[29:49] | – Please insert five dollars. – Oh, fuck you. | -请投五美元 -去你的 |
[29:51] | Well, look at that. I came prepared. | 看啊 我有备而来 |
[29:54] | Have you done this before? No, idiot. | -你之前玩过吗 -没有 笨蛋 |
[29:56] | I was waiting to do it with you. | 我等着和你拍呢 |
[30:03] | – Remember, strike your coolest pose! | 记住 摆出最酷的姿势 |
[30:05] | – Let’s go, bunny . | 来吧 小兔子 |
[30:10] | – Oh shit! | 该死 |
[30:11] | Uh, what should we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[30:12] | – Oh f– – Lookin’ great. | -见鬼‥ -真好看 |
[30:14] | Um, okay, bunny ears? | 好吧 兔耳朵怎么样 |
[30:17] | – Wait. – Say “cheese.” | -等等 -笑一个 |
[30:18] | Find another pose. | 换个姿势 |
[30:20] | – Oh. Uh, back-to-back? Yeah. | -背靠背 -好 |
[30:22] | Uh, do scary, | 笑一个 |
[30:23] | do scary. Okay. | -做吓人表情 -好 |
[30:26] | Time’s up. | 放松 时间到 |
[30:28] | – Okay, yeah. Thanks for all your cool poses. – Get off of me. | -好了 放开我 -谢谢你的酷炫姿势 |
[30:30] | – Okay, okay, sorry. – I gotcha. | 好 抱歉 没问题 |
[30:32] | – Your photos are almost done. Let’s see how ya did. | 照片快好了 看看你拍得怎么样吧 |
[30:39] | – Oh, yeah. – Thanks – for hoppin’ on by. | -好了 -谢谢光临 |
[30:40] | There we go. | 来看看 |
[30:42] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[30:47] | That one’s not bad. | 那张还不错 |
[30:50] | If you like it, it’s yours. | 如果你喜欢 归你了 |
[31:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:01] | We got places to be and wonders to see. | 我们还有地方要去 还有奇观要看 |
[31:05] | Are we going to whatever number we’re up to? | 我们要去第几个奇观来着 |
[31:08] | Fourth wonder of the mall, | -商场的第四个奇观‥ -就是这样 |
[31:10] | and I hope you’re prepared | 希望你做好准备了 |
[31:11] | because it’s pretty dang awesome, and it might break you. | 因为那真的很厉害 你可能无法招架 |
[31:14] | – Uh, don’t oversell, man. | 别吹嘘得太过头了 |
[31:20] | Listen. | 你听 |
[31:32] | Riley? Yeah? | -莱莉 -怎么了 |
[31:36] | This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最美的景象 |
[31:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[32:02] | This is an emergency broadcast. The Earth is being invaded | 这是紧急广播 地球被入侵了 |
[32:06] | by flying saucers from Mars! | 来自火星的飞碟已入侵 |
[32:09] | Ohh, yeah. Select a racehorse. | -太棒了 -请选择赛道 |
[32:25] | Do you have any money? | 你有钱吗 |
[32:28] | No, not that useless shit. | 不 不是那种没用的东西 |
[32:30] | Coins. | 硬币 |
[32:31] | We can’t even play once. | 我们一次都玩不了 |
[32:41] | – You asshole. – Yeah, | -你这混蛋 -对 |
[32:42] | I’m the same asshole that spent an hour yesterday | 就是我这个混蛋昨天花了一个小时 |
[32:45] | breaking this fucker open. | 把这个东西撬开 |
[32:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:58] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[33:01] | Dude. Yeah. | -老兄 -是的 |
[33:04] | – Oh, my God. – Ya ready? | -天啊 -准备好了吗 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[33:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:24] | Raiden. | -雷电 -雷电 |
[33:25] | Fuck yeah! | 太棒了 |
[33:26] | – Mileena. – Mileena. | -米莲娜 -米莲娜 |
[33:29] | Dead Pool. | 死亡之池 |
[33:30] | – Round one. Fight. | 第一回合 开打 |
[33:31] | – Uh, wait, how do I play? – Smash the buttons. | -等等 这怎么玩 -狂按按钮就行了 |
[33:33] | – There’s so many of them. | 有好多按钮 |
[33:40] | – Use the joystick more. – Okay. | -多用操纵杆 -好 |
[33:46] | – Ooh! Mileena wins. – That is such horseshit. | -米莲娜获胜 -简直是胡扯 |
[33:49] | Flawless horseshit. | -完美的胡扯 -完美胜利 |
[33:50] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:52] | – Round two. Fight. – No! I’m– | -第二回合 开打 -没有 我‥ |
[33:53] | Shit. Okay. Joystick. | 可恶 好吧 用操纵杆 |
[33:59] | – You’re doin’ so good! – How am I doing that?! | -我表现如何 -你还真厉害 |
[34:01] | Finish him! – Finish him! | -干掉他 -干掉他 |
[34:03] | – Do not finish me. | 不要干掉我 |
[34:04] | But then you wouldn’t get to see this. | 但那样的话 你就看不到这一幕了 |
[34:10] | – Ah, fuck! – Mileena wins. | -该死 -米莲娜获胜 |
[34:13] | – Fatality. – Fatality . | -终结技 -终结技 |
[34:15] | Okay, that was pretty cool. Yeah, I know. | -好吧 那真的很酷 -对 我知道 |
[34:18] | How many times have you played this? | 你玩过几次这个游戏 |
[34:19] | I mean, I’ve… been here a few times. | 我来过这里几次了 |
[34:23] | Ah, so you don’t wait to do everything with me. | 所以你也不是 什么事都等着和我一起做 |
[34:30] | Go again? | 再来一次 |
[34:32] | Goddamn right. | 当然要了 |
[34:37] | – Ready? – Round one. Fight. | -第一回合 开打 -准备好了吗 |
[34:38] | – Round one. Fight. | 第一回合 开打 |
[34:41] | – Uh-uh-uh, not for long. – Oh. Oh shit. | -别高兴得太早 -该死 |
[34:43] | – You’re cheating! I’m not cheating. | -你作弊 -我没作弊 |
[34:45] | You’re just losing. Okay. | -你只是玩得很烂 -好吧 |
[34:47] | Just for that. Boom! | 那是什么招 |
[34:50] | Here we go. | 你要彻底输了 |
[35:23] | That was a good punch. I can’t lie… | 那拳打得不错 我必须承认 |
[35:25] | – Yeah! Gotcha. | 好 打中了 |
[35:27] | – You are beating my ass. | 你打得我屁滚尿流 |
[35:29] | Jesus! | -天啊 该死 -干掉她 |
[35:31] | – Okay! Now, what do I do?! What do I do?! – Okay, um, back, forward, | -现在我该怎么办 -向后 向前 向下 向前 |
[35:33] | down, forward, low punch! | 低拳 |
[35:44] | Oh. Come on. Next thing. | 走吧 下一站 |
[35:55] | Uh, it’s getting late. | 时候不早了 |
[35:56] | I have to wake up and make my bed soon. | 我等一下就该"起床"整理床铺了 |
[36:00] | So… | 所以‥ |
[36:02] | We-We still have a few hours left, though. | 但我们还有几个小时 |
[36:04] | Yeah, I-I just can’t get in trouble again. | 我不能再惹麻烦了 |
[36:09] | But I’ll meet you here tomorrow. | 但我明天会再来这里见你 |
[36:15] | I got you a gift. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[36:20] | I mean… I do like gifts. | 我确实喜欢礼物 |
[36:23] | – Is it a spider? | 是蜘蛛吗 |
[36:24] | – No. – Is it a new shirt? | -不是 -是新衬衫吗 |
[36:25] | – No. Is it a water pistol? | -不是 -是水枪吗 |
[36:27] | – Better. – Better?! | -更好 -更好 |
[36:28] | – Is it a dinosaur?! – Possibly. | -是恐龙吗 -有可能 |
[36:30] | I mean, I’ll be your best friend again | 如果是恐龙 我愿意再次 |
[36:32] | if it’s a dinosaur. Oh, really, | -当你最好的朋友 -真的吗 |
[36:33] | my best friend again? | 再次当我最好的朋友 |
[36:34] | Ellie, you are already my best friend. | 艾莉 你已经是我最好的朋友了 |
[36:36] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等‥ |
[36:38] | Is it tacos? | 是塔可饼吗 |
[36:42] | Okay… not tacos. | 好吧 不是塔可饼 |
[36:56] | Is this where you’ve been staying? | 你最近都住在这里吗 |
[36:58] | Mostly. | 大部分时候是的 |
[37:01] | Ta-da! | 请看 |
[37:02] | “Volume Too.” | 第二册 |
[37:04] | – Shut up! – They made a second one?! | 不会吧 还有第二册 |
[37:07] | Where did you get that? | -对 -你从哪里弄来的 |
[37:11] | “What did the frustrated cannibal do?” | "恼怒的食人族做了什么 " |
[37:15] | – Lay it on me. | 告诉我 |
[37:16] | -“He threw up his hands.” | "'剁'脚" |
[37:19] | – Gimme. I wanna go. | 给我 我来念 |
[37:20] | Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[37:26] | “What did the triangle say to the circle?” | "三角形对圆形说了什么 " |
[37:30] | “You’re so pointless.” | "你完全没有棱角" |
[37:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:34] | Okay, um, “How does a computer get drunk?” | 好 "电脑喝哪瓶酒会烂醉不醒 " |
[37:37] | “It takes screenshots.” | "蓝瓶" |
[37:40] | – What are screenshots? – I don’t actually know. | -"蓝瓶"是什么 -其实我也不知道 |
[37:43] | Okay, gimme. | 好 给我 |
[37:46] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[37:53] | Oh, here we go. | 有了 |
[37:54] | “What do you call an alligator in a vest?” | "穿背心的鳄鱼叫什么 " |
[38:06] | Did you make these? | 这些是你做的吗 |
[38:08] | Yes, Ellie, put it down. | 对 艾莉 把它放下 |
[38:12] | To kill soldiers? | 用来杀士兵的 |
[38:18] | You didn’t find this mall, did you? | 这个商场不是你发现的吧 |
[38:20] | They posted you here. | 是他们把你派来这里的 |
[38:21] | A new recruit guarding their stash? | 新人 负责看管装备 |
[38:23] | We would never use them on you or anywhere ever near you. | 我们绝不会把这些用在你身上 或是你附近的任何地方 |
[38:28] | I would never let them do that. | 我绝不会让他们那么做 |
[38:30] | You would never let them? | 你绝不会让他们那么做 |
[38:31] | Right, and you think they’re gonna listen to you? | 是啊 你觉得他们会听你的 |
[38:40] | I mean, I guess we’ll find out. | 到时候就知道了 |
[38:42] | – Ellie. – It’s okay. I’m going. | -艾莉 -没事 我要走了 |
[38:43] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[38:45] | Ellie?! | 艾莉 |
[38:48] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[38:49] | None of this shit was even about me! | 这根本就不是为了我 |
[38:51] | – Would you stop? – Fuck you! | -你能停下吗 -去你的 |
[38:53] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[38:54] | Ellie, I’m leaving. | 艾莉 我要走了 |
[39:00] | They’re sending me to a post in the Atlanta QZ. | 他们要派我去 亚特兰大隔离区的一个驻点 |
[39:07] | I asked if you could join so we could go together. | 我问能不能让你加入 这样我们就可以一起去 |
[39:13] | – But Marlene said no. | 但玛琳说不行 |
[39:15] | – Who the fuck is Marlene? | 谁是玛琳 |
[39:16] | Marlene is the lady that helped me get– | 玛琳就是帮我‥ |
[39:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[39:21] | Ellie, I tried. | 艾莉 我尽力了 |
[39:25] | Tonight’s my last night in Boston. | 今晚是我在波士顿的最后一晚 |
[39:48] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这里 |
[39:52] | Because I wanted to see you. | 因为我想见你 |
[39:57] | And? | 还有呢 |
[40:00] | And… | 还有‥ |
[40:10] | and I wanted to say goodbye. | 我想告别 |
[40:18] | – This isn’t easy, Ellie. | 这并不容易 艾莉 |
[40:19] | – It actually is. | 其实很容易 |
[40:21] | You just did it. | 你刚刚做到了 |
[40:25] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[41:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:22] | Riley?! | 莱莉 |
[41:26] | Riley! | 莱莉 |
[41:32] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[41:38] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[41:44] | The fifth wonder. | 第五个奇观 |
[41:47] | I thought you’d like this one the best, | 我觉得你会最喜欢这个 |
[41:49] | so I saved it for last. | 所以我把它留到了最后 |
[41:52] | I guess that was stupid. | 看来这太蠢了 |
[41:54] | – I’m fucking stupid. | 我是最蠢的 |
[41:56] | – Gimme the book. | 把书给我 |
[42:23] | So you leave me. | 所以 你离开了我 |
[42:25] | I think you’re dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[42:29] | All of a sudden, you’re alive. | 突然之间 你又活过来了 |
[42:30] | And you give me this night… | 接着你给了我这个夜晚 |
[42:33] | this amazing fucking night. | 这个该死的美妙夜晚 |
[42:37] | And now you’re leaving again. | 现在你又要离开 |
[42:39] | Forever. | 再也不回来 |
[42:41] | To join some cause I don’t even think you understand. | 要去加入一项 恐怕你都没搞明白的事业 |
[42:46] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我我错了 |
[42:50] | I think… that you don’t know everything. | 我觉得 你并不了解所有的事 |
[42:58] | You don’t know what it was like to have a family. | 你不知道有家人是什么感觉 |
[43:02] | To belong. | 有归属感是什么感觉 |
[43:04] | I mean, I didn’t have them for long, but I had them. | 虽然时间不长 但我拥有过 |
[43:09] | I belonged to them. | 他们给了我归属感 |
[43:11] | And I want that again. | 我想再次拥有那种感觉 |
[43:14] | Maybe the Fireflies aren’t what I think they are, | 也许火萤不是我想的那样 但是 |
[43:18] | but they chose me. | 他们选择了我 |
[43:21] | I matter to them. | 他们觉得我重要 |
[43:25] | You mattered to me first. | 是我先觉得你重要的 |
[43:29] | Goddamn it, I wanna punch you so bad. | 该死 我现在真想揍你 |
[43:33] | If it makes you hate me less. | 如果能让你少恨我一点‥ |
[43:39] | And you’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[43:42] | About leaving? | 真的要离开 |
[43:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:02] | And I’m not saying it all pissy and shit. | 我这不是在说气话 |
[44:10] | You’re my best friend… | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[44:14] | and I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[44:22] | Well… | 好吧 |
[44:24] | night’s not over yet. | 今晚还没结束呢 |
[44:28] | One last thing? | 最后一站 |
[44:31] | Sure. | 好 |
[44:44] | – Hey. – Mm-hmm? | -嘿 -怎么 |
[44:50] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 你要我拿这东西做什么 |
[44:53] | – Put it on, stupid. | 戴上啊 傻瓜 |
[44:54] | – But why? | 为什么 |
[44:55] | ‘Cause it’s fun. | 因为好玩 |
[44:58] | And this music sucks. | 另外 这音乐很烂 |
[45:01] | – You little thief! | 你这小偷 |
[45:02] | – I was definitely, | 我本来肯定‥ |
[45:05] | mm, probably gonna give it back. | 也许会还给你的 |
[45:07] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[45:28] | Right. | 真的吗 |
[45:30] | – Come on. | 来吧 |
[45:31] | – I don’t– Get your ass up here. | -我不‥ -快给我上来 |
[46:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:39] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[46:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:19] | Uh… what do we do now? | 现在做什么 |
[47:22] | We’re gonna figure it out. | 暂时什么都不做 |
[47:31] | Get ready to run. | 准备跑 |
[47:38] | Go! Go! Go! | 跑‥ |
[48:11] | Get the fuck off of me! | 放开我 |
[48:45] | Holy shit! | 该死 |
[49:03] | No. | 不 |
[49:10] | No, no, no, no, no! No! | 不‥ |
[50:02] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托‥ |
[50:12] | – You motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[50:13] | – Fuck you! Fuck! | 去你的 |
[50:14] | You mother– Fuck! | 该死 |
[50:24] | There’s more stuff over there you can break. | 那边还有别的东西可以砸 |
[50:34] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[50:38] | Way I see it, we got two options. | 我想 我们有两个选择 |
[50:42] | One… | 第一 |
[50:44] | we take the easy way out. | 我们趁早解脱 |
[50:46] | It’s quick, painless. | 很快 没有痛苦 |
[50:52] | No… | 不 |
[50:53] | No, I don’t like option one. | 不 我不喜欢第一个选择 |
[50:58] | Option two… | 第二个选择‥ |
[51:01] | we just keep going. | 我们继续坚持 |
[51:07] | What are you talking about, Riley? It’s over. | 你在说什么 莱莉 结束了 |
[51:10] | It will be… | 会结束的 |
[51:12] | but not yet. | 但还没有 |
[51:14] | It ends this way for everyone sooner or later, right? | 每个人迟早都会 落得这个下场 对吧 |
[51:19] | Some of us just get there faster than others. | 有些人只是比其他人更快走到这一步 |
[51:25] | But we don’t quit. | 但我们不放弃 |
[51:31] | Whether… | 无论‥ |
[51:33] | it’s two minutes… | 是只剩两分钟‥ |
[51:36] | or two days… | 还是两天 |
[51:40] | we don’t give that up. | 我们不放弃 |
[51:45] | I don’t wanna give that up. | 我不想放弃 |
[51:50] | We can just be all poetic and shit and lose our minds together. | 我们可以一起诗意地发疯 |
[51:58] | What’s option three? | 第三个选择是什么 |
[52:04] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起‥ |
[53:56] | Okay, okay. | 好‥ |